View 179,398 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,399th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- process"- of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2122 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.06% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Leah was very helpful and returned out calls in a timely manner. Our Xterra arrived safe and sound. [ View ]
    Response:####happy to help a Military family... Please take care and thank you for your service ####LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Joanna H
    Date:1/14/2016 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Had never had my vehicle shipped. Was skeptical to say the least. Was the most compulsive, persistent annoying customer anyone could ask for...My plans continued to change, based on the holidays. Was e-mailing Stephanie several times a day for severa... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE**CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Tim, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. You were not one bit of an annoying client. I understand the worry with shipping a vehicle with people you do not know and having to put trust in a complete stranger. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Lavey
    Date:1/14/2016 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Excellent service - met my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Iris, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should the auto relocation need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Iris Singer
    Date:1/14/2016 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from California to Kansas. Julie was very honest about telling me all the facts and what to expect. The driver called me a day before delivery and also 15 minutes before delivery and I received my car at the... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Rezvan thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to doing it again if the need ever arises in the future for you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RezvanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Stephanie did a great job. The shipper was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would use them again [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Nancy, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with you vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Davidson
    Date:1/14/2016 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg from Autoshippinggroup.com had excellent customer service. His communication was very timely, friendly, and respectful. He set me up with an enclosed carrier within a day or two so there was not much wait time. I have absolutely no complaints... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Shane...GREAT feedback from you, thank you. I enjoyed working with you and your family and looking forward to the next time. Enjoy your Lotus. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:1/14/2016 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service from Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:I called Auto Shipping Group last minute to have my 2 vehicles shipped across country. I needed my vehicles to be picked up in 1-2 days. Felicia did an excellent job getting the order put in and securing a driver within a matter of hours. Knowing it ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Kamesha Fontenette
    Date:1/13/2016 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Kind service from Julie
    Review:Moving is never easy especially with a kid and a dog! When we decided to move back to CO from FL it was clear to me that for my family's safety we needed to flight back and shipped the vehicle. After reviewing several companies, I came I across this ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Kelly my very best to you in this new year. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need should arise. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:1/13/2016 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport from minnesota to montana
    Review:great job. thank you [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Bill, Thank you so much! I am so glad we were able to find something to Montana as much quickly as we did. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:bill miller
    Date:1/13/2016 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Leah Linn, the Transport Specialist from Auto Shipping Group that assisted in my transportation requirement was amazing...professional and prompt. She went out of her way to ensure that the vehicle I purchased in Utah made it to my daughter in Kentu... [ More ]
    Response:((((((Marc, I was so happy to be part of her awesome surprise)))))) LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Marc D
    Date:1/13/2016 5:03:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:My experience with ASG was excellent. Felicia answered all my questions and handled the process smoothly and professionally. Chuck, the driver, was friendly, professional and reliable. The car was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule promised and my so... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:1/12/2016 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: None
    Review:Awesome Experience [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Sherbekow
    Date:1/12/2016 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Julie was always available to answer questions.I was pleased with her attention to my concerns. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Howard thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I was happy to assist you in your transport back home, I know you had a change of plans on your vacation and I am glad I was able to get your vehicle picked up and delivered when you needed it to be. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Tanning
    Date:1/12/2016 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:The entire process was smooth and everything went according to the plan my representative presented to me at the time of the reservation. He was always available to answer questions and helped us understand the entire process. Great service! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Bob...It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your review and business. See you on the return trip. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Morrison
    Date:1/12/2016 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: lance.360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was very helpful and he was able to simplify an otherwise difficult move/situation. The carrier/driver selected was very professional and yet easy to deal with (flexible). We would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:jan kreck
    Date:1/12/2016 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Leah came through professionally and amazingly in the handling and delivery of my bike. I was let down by reliable transportation too many times and leah made her company outshine everyone. She went above and beyond by working on the weekend to ensur... [ More ]
    Response:*****360-464-2504****HAPPY TO HELP SCOTT... Thankyou for the references. ***LEAH LINN***** [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Burger
    Date:1/11/2016 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Transported car I purchased from a dealership in Mississippi to my home in Texas. Felicia was very helpful in getting the transport arranged, and kept me informed of the process and status the whole time (unobtrusively, through text updates, which I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff S
    Date:1/11/2016 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt and Excellent delivery
    Review:Felicia did a very great job. I am very satisfied with customer service and business handling. A close contact with prompt update. Excellent delivery. Very honest in dealing. No initial agreement until pickup date. very impressive. I would recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ajayi
    Date:1/11/2016 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Best customer service I've had in a LONG time. Felicia was knowledgeable, responsive, accurate and extremely helpful [ View ]
    Poster:Eli Bedran
    Date:1/11/2016 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Besides the car being covered in hydraulic fluid, it was all as good as I could ask for. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe A.
    Date:1/11/2016 12:11:00 AM
    Review:Everything was as promised. Felicia was prompt and friendly. She kept in touch from the time contacted until the car was ultimately delivered. She kept us updated on the status of our order. Carrier was friendly, prompt and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:1/11/2016 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Very happy with overall transaction. Julie was very pleasant and easy to deal with. Will contact her for my transport needs in the future. Thank you for everything. [ View ]
    Response:jULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Gary it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I look forward to again in the future if the need arises. My very best to you and your family in the this new year. Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:1/10/2016 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping Group
    Review:Contacted Auto Shipping Group and Spoke with Greg Bailey the day before New Years Eve.I Asked Greg if it was possible to have my car picked up during the holiday weekend. Monday morning I received a call from Greg telling me he had a truck to pic... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Damian...I really appreciate your confidence in us for your transport needs. Truly a pleasure working with you and am happy we provided you with the quality service you expected. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:damian
    Date:1/9/2016 3:36:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was extremely helpful in getting our cat transported from Ohio to Arizona, especially over the holiday week-end. I hope I never have to transport other car, but if I do, I will call Kimberly and ASG! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Bradley, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Bradley SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2016 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping bid with Malia
    Review:Malia was very helpful, knowledgable, and thorough in assisting us with an auto shipping quote. We eventually cancelled the request due to personal reasons but in the future we would use Auto Shipping Group again based on our positive experience with... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:1/8/2016 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Broker was great/Trucker was not !!!
    Review:The broker was quick to set up an enclosed and expedited delivery for me, the customer service was wonderful and all my questions were answered promptly. The trucker was late to pick up the auto and that made me very concerned, and the trucker was fu... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Thomas, You have been a gem to work with. I am so sorry the carrier has been so delayed. I do hope you enjoy your new classic vehicle! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:TGJ
    Date:1/8/2016 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: TRANS
    Review:NO ISSUES [ View ]
    Poster:ADAM
    Date:1/8/2016 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport/customer service
    Review:Malia was outstanding in the quality of service as well as the promptness of service. All of my questions and concerns were answered in a very professional manner. I would certainly recommend Auto Shipping Group, specifically, Malia to all prospect... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Haught
    Date:1/8/2016 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I sold a vehicle and Julie with Auto Shipping group set up a truck to have it picked up and taken to the buyer. It went so quick and professional I will be using Julie's services again on my next sale. Thanks again Julie for the great service. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mike thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our customers moves smooth and stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you again and my best to you and your family. Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/8/2016 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: second time using
    Review:My boss loves your service. He plans on using you for his return to Florida. Kudos [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lynne, Thank you so much! I look forward to the third trip! Hope all is well! Thank you again for continuing to come back to me. Call, email or text when he is ready! [ view ]
    Poster:Lynne Goldman
    Date:1/8/2016 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 6024286882
    Review:Professional to deal with. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Cecilia Velasco
    Date:1/8/2016 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I received excellent service from Julie during the transport of my vehicle to the mainland. Thank you so much for the professional and prompt service. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM My best to you in San Diego. It was great working with you on your move and look forward to assisting you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you in 2016. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:1/8/2016 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was easy to work with and answered any questions that I had that came up along the way. We had a family emergency that shifted my schedule and Stephanie made sure that the car did not arrive to our final destination before we did. My siste... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Natalie, thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arises again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:1/8/2016 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:This was my first cross-country shipment, and i was a tad nervous about the possibility. But i got lucky and met Greg, who was terrific to deal with. Quite clear in explaining everything, clearly experienced and confidence-inspiring that the proces... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** John...truly a pleasure working with you throughout the last few months. Communication with us is key. Each experience is a bit different however we tend to draw great people like your self time and again with one central need, vehicles shipped timely for fair rates. I'm glad we provided the FIVE STAR SERVICE you deserve, and we met your expectations. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:JNJ
    Date:1/8/2016 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia helped me through the entire process. Very responsive, pleasant and knowledgeable during each of my inquires. She stayed on top of things and kept me informed at each step in the process. I would do business with her again. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:1/8/2016 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: Broker
    Review:Lance was great and answered emails promptly ! He was mainly the reason I chose to use this company because he made me feel comfortable ! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Megan Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you.. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:1/8/2016 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey is awesome! 360-464-2584
    Review:Long story short Greg got me out of a huge jam. I originally made the mistake of calling other scam brokers out there and when they mislead me i was down to my last couple of days of having to get my vehile transported. I called Greg late evening tim... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Elliot...we work hard to provide real answers for anyone who inquires about shipping with us. There's more to shipping auto's then throwing a price on a freight board. We have real relationships with thousands of carrier's with years of experience. Thank you for your kind words. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:ElliotThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2016 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks to Julie's phenomenal service I got my vehicle in record time.
    Review:Thank you Julie for such great service and attention to detail and my needs. I sure appreciate the fact that whenever I had a question you were quick with an accurate and polite answer. I have referred you as the sole contact for this shipping compan... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you Edwin for the kind words it was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best in 2016. Thank you for the referrals and I will provide them with the same 5* service. We strive to make our customers moves smooth and stress free for them. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Edwin
    Date:1/7/2016 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Main transport company was great, kept in touch and gave me reasonable quotes. no hassle. carrier was another story. kept delaying time to pick up. delivery was late as well, thank god i did not make plans during the day of pick up or delivery. also ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Aasha I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Aasha
    Date:1/7/2016 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Beyond the Call of Duty
    Review:Julie went out of her way to make sure that not only was I happy with the shipping but that I was not taken advantage of by unscrupulous people in the industry. The driver I got (george) was great and kept me updated on the progress of the car. If I ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL TODAY FOR WORLDWIDE TRANSPORTING AND MILITARY DISCOUNTS I LOOK FORWARD TO TALKING WITH YOU. Patience it was a pleasure working with you and to help you understand all of the quotes and calls you've been getting. you had a broker email you and tell you they had one spot left on the truck which was not true. They did not own the truck so did not have a spot and really caused some issues for you. I will always get you the lowest price available at the time of your transport on the route that you are going. My best to you in 2016 Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Patience Mutiso
    Date:1/7/2016 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was very dubious about using any car transport service. I checked around and online and by and large the whole business sounded shaky to me, with estimates being pulled out of hat and not very professional demeanor. That is until I encountered Fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Lehman
    Date:1/6/2016 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:They were great! On time and super helpful [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah marks
    Date:1/6/2016 3:43:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I needed to ship my car from California to New York, and very quickly. I spoke to Greg from Auto Shipping Group and received a fair quote and great customer service. Greg answered all of my questions in a timely manner throughout the entire process. ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kelly...Thank you so much for choosing us. I appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly B
    Date:1/6/2016 2:33:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was very helpful and informative. He coordinated the transport very smoothly. The driver was very professional. The only quibble I have is that we had to contact the driver to confirm when he was 30 minutes away. There was a slight communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy H
    Date:1/5/2016 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: no further comment
    Review:no further comments [ View ]
    Poster:Mark D. Erickson
    Date:1/4/2016 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams. 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was extremely professional and conscientious. She kept me posted on the progress on shipping my car. I knew every step of the way where my car was and the approximate date of delivery. I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to my friends and I... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike McWalters
    Date:1/4/2016 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was easy to work with and accessible via email, phone or text. Our paperwork came promptly via email when booking the transportation of our car and texting with her was efficient with quick responses. She gave us plenty of notice when the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:1/4/2016 9:44:00 PM
    Review:Very frustrating experience. Paid a premium rate to receive poor service. Minimal communication so we sat for days on both ends waiting for the vehicle. Pickup driver was pleasant but drop off driver rude. We were offered a refund due to poor ser... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Scott, I am sorry that you did not like the carrier, but I need to clarify a few things. First, you did not pay a premium rate. You chose the standard service, not the expedited service. The normal time frame to find a carrier is 1-10 business days. The carrier was secured, I was in communication for you, the carrier unfortunately was not so good at communicating, but I was talking to you everyday. I have the notes in the order to show so. The carrier offered a refund, not Auto Shipping Group. I again will call them but it is at their discretion on the refund not us. Again you did not pay extra to expedite the order. Your quote was 1385, you paid 1385. There were no surprises with the cost. Again I am sorry that you feel I deserve a one star. As for the damage, you declined the AFTA coverage for the smaller damages that would fall under the carriers deductible. That service was offered to you. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott K
    Date:1/4/2016 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg handled the damage to my car with outstanding promptness. He worked with the shipping company and submitted the claim to insurance. Greg was extremely helpful and made the process easy. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.cpm*** Steve...in our time in business, less than 1/2 percent of any vehicle shipped through us has incurred damage. That said, when minor damage to a bumper or a scratch in the paint occurs, we promptly take action to ensure that damage is repaired right away. Thank you for your review of my customer service with a small damage claim pending. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Slusher
    Date:1/3/2016 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience. Great service.
    Review:Customer service was prompt, professional and extremely helpful. I felt comfortable and informed throughout the process. Will definitely use this company in the future and recommend to friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Marcas
    Date:1/2/2016 10:56:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.