View 165,331 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,332th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2500 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.14% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I was looking for a company that could transport my truck for days, i found several but either the quote was too high, they didn't deliver to where i needed, or they simply had poor customer service. I found this company online and i didn't expect to... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON******360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE**** Leslie, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Happy to hear you felt comfortable working with me through this auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie Hernandez
    Date:6/12/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602 428 6872
    Review:She is very professional, very thorough and diligent. I would recommend her to anyone who wants their car to be transported. [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Dante
    Date:6/12/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group inc
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton from Auto Shipping group inc was great from start to finish. Always kept me updated on my transfer. I had issues with some damage to my vehicle and she was prompt and expedient on handling my insurance paperwork. I had terrible luc... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Alex, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so sorry you had to experience damage to the vehicle due to another client attacking our driver. Feel free to contact me for any future moves. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Alexander Muniz
    Date:6/12/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Review:Great service. They always responded to my emails and calls...it did take awhile to give me a pickup date which caused my plane ticket price to go up. They also changed the price on me from 900 to 1150. However the drivers were very friendly and did ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Amanda ...Thank you for the Five Star Review. We appreciate your service and happy your Camaro arrived in perfect condition. Had we known the vehicle was inoperable when you placed your order we could have gotten it done for 900. The additional $150 was for the winch fee for your INOP. Regardless, good luck throughout your deployment. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AmandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton (360-214-3678)
    Review:I was in the market for a reliable shipping company and came across Auto Shipping Group, Inc which was represented by Stephanie Hamilton, Sales Manager. Stephanie was very friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and professional in the coordination of my... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Patrick, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:6/12/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Overall I was very satisfied with the service I received from Auto Shipping Group and from my account executive Felicia Williams. Felicia was very professional, resourceful and effective. The quoting, booking, pickup coordination, delivery coordina... [ More ]
    Poster:James S. from AZ
    Date:6/12/2015 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service by Lance
    Review:I talked to Lance on the Day morning which i need to ship my car on Evening, He helped me alot to get the carrier to ship my car to Ohio. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Gopi Thank you so much for taking the time to give me such a great review. It was a my pleasure assisting you in the last minute transport. I could not have done it with out your assistance. I know you could have chosen anyone of the Brokers that contacted you but you chose me. Thank you so much for such a great review. Thank you so much for choosen me and I am glad I came thru for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Gopikrishna
    Date:6/12/2015 3:05:00 AM
    Subject: Very fast and reliable
    Review:My car was delivered in six days from WA to MA and Malia was available to answer the phone whenever I was trying to reach her. She was able to accommodate any changes I requested. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Thank you so much for the great review, Mohan. I enjoyed helping you, and having you as my customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mohan
    Date:6/12/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:We have used ASG in the past, and would do so again. Customer service is excellent. When we had an unscheduled delay in the promised delivery date, ASG got on the phone with the carrier and shaved a few days off the delay. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Edward ...Thanks for your repeat business, the review and your help throughout the transit. My best to you and your family. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Edward G Prentice
    Date:6/11/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was one of the only companies to check in with me via email and calls to see about following through with the quote they had given me, wanting to earn my business. And every time I called Stephanie, I actually got through to her. ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Wendi, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that your experience went smooth and that I was also able to help you SAVE a little more money on your transport. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Wendi S.
    Date:6/11/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:On about 2 days notice they were able to transport a car from Santa Cruz to Los Angeles. Very pleased with the service and the car was in great condition when it arrived. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:6/11/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: VERY HONEST
    Review:Great company to do business with, very honest. Always answered my phone calls or text, explained everything to me in details, took the time to explain everything. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sadra, Thank you so much! I am so glad everything worked out. I know you had thought about changing your plans but I am so glad you did not and we could proceed with the truck! If you need anything else please get a hold of me! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Sadra Tach
    Date:6/11/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group helped make my car shipping experience as easy as possible. She was always available via email, text, or call and was very helpful throughout the whole process. I would definitely ship another car with this company bas... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brian, You are amazing! I am so glad I was able to get this vehicle to your parents for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:6/11/2015 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I used the Auto Shipping Group to transport a Maserati I bought in So Cal and had it delivered in an enclosed truck to Nor Cal. Their price to ship was $564 compared to another five star service that was considerably higher. Greg, was professional ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Mike ...Thank you for the review and your business. Our ENCLOSED CARRIERS offer exceptional service at the best rates. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:6/11/2015 5:28:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ Auto Shipping Group, 602-428-6872
    Review:I am exceptionally pleased with the shipping of my small SUV from Portland, OR to Jacksonville, FL. Felicia provided wonderful customer service throughout the process. Over the months leading up to my cross-country move, I had to change the pick-up/d... [ More ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:6/11/2015 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Greg was very knowledgeable professional and help me in every step of the way I would recommend to anyone to contact Greg in particular [ View ]
    Poster:Juan arellano
    Date:6/11/2015 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:As a Military family we depend on reviews being fair and accurate, and god knows we have had our share of problems with less than repeatable companies. My wife and I have shipped a total of 7 vehicles over the past 15 years with varying results, so... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby
    Date:6/11/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: To Denver
    Review:Hi I worked with this Company for a relocation to Denver from Phoenix .. The Guy who took my Vehicle Ali was ex excellent and friendly and the co ordinator Heidi was good too . I got my Vehicle without any issues in 3 days in CO . Very ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Shashank for the 5 Star Review!! Our company strives to exceed your expectations! [ view ]
    Poster:shashank
    Date:6/10/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams helped to transport my car with at most professional way and she did her best to keep me posted of the updates. I would always call her fire any future car movement needs. It's pleasure to have business with company who have people l... [ More ]
    Poster:Vijay Ganjigunte Ramachandran
    Date:6/9/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good job.
    Review:The price was excellent and the service was as well. The car arrived late but it was not the fault of ASG. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Raymond ...Enjoyed working with you and providing Port to Door Service from Oahu. Appreciate you, your business, and this review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond Ware
    Date:6/9/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:I was extremely satisfied with the service. Not only did I remain in constant contact with Darya, the shipping company was in contact with me as well. My car was delivered in a timely manner and in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend th... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Ashley! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to do business with you in the future again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:6/9/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall I was satisfied with the service for this company. Felicia was prompt on communications, and the vehicle was delivered without any issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan H Paz
    Date:6/9/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: thank's
    Review:I HAD AGREAT EXPERIENCE WITH YOUR COMPANY AND I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH THE RESULTS. I WILL RECOMEND YOU TO ALL MY FRIENDS. ONEC AGAIN THANKYOU [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Jose! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to do business with you in the future again. [ view ]
    Poster:jose espinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Stabb
    Review:Lance was extremely helpful and answered all my questions promptly. The vehicle was picked up On time and delivered early. Great experience overall. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pedro Thank you so much for taking the time to give me such a great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it with out your assistance. I know you could have chosen anyone of the Brokers that contacted you but you chose me. Thank you so much for such a great review. Thank you so much for choosen me and I am glad I came thru for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Pedro
    Date:6/9/2015 4:57:00 AM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia and William did a great job arranging the transportation of my car with no hassles. They're very honest people. Unlike other places we sought out quotes and information from, Malia was very upfront from the beginning on what can and cannot be d... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I'M AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. ***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - This is exactly what kind of FIVE STAR service everyone should expect when choosing AUTO SHIPPING GROUP! Thank you so much for the fabulous review, I am pleased you were so happy with your choice in companies. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:EYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 6024286872
    Review:Felicia was such a pleasure to work with! She was very informative,fast,knowledgable and helped me through the entire process. I was needing to ship my car last minute and she was able to find a driver in just a few hours. My car was picked up the da... [ More ]
    Poster:Chanel
    Date:6/8/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport on my old Mercedes
    Review:The transportation was handled efficiently and for a good price. Greg was absolutely excellent in responding to emails quickly and informed me of updates whenever I had a question. I have used this company once before, several years ago and the com... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Scott ..I enjoyed working with you and we appreciate your business. Thank you for the great review of our companies service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Scott A.
    Date:6/8/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:Great experience all around and would highly recommend Darya and the Auto Shpping Group. They came highly recommended from a friend of mine and he definitely had it right. The car arrived earlier than estimated which was great for us (as we were rent... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Alex! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to do business with you in the future again. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:6/8/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group, Inc - Felicia Williams
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, Inc., specifically Felicia Williams, was very responsive during my transport arrangement for my vehicle from the Phoenix area to Atlanta. My experience was highly recommendable! [ View ]
    Poster:James Poffenberger
    Date:6/8/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great, up front, and provides results.
    Review:Good experience with transporting my 2002 Silverado. No issues, and on time. I thought the price was very fair, going from Connecticut to Wisconsin. Malia arranged the job and the actual truck driver was in good communication as well. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Dan you were delightful to work with. Thank you so much for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/8/2015 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Florida - California
    Review:Since I was moving, I needed to have my car shipped from Florida to California and Lance from Auto Shipping Group was very helpful with assisting me. Even though the vehicle was picked up late by Aimee Trucking Corps, Lance was able to get a hold of ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it with out you. Thank you so much for such a great review. Thank you so much for choosen me and I am glad I came thru for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/8/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Lance auto shipping group
    Review:Very happy with the service I recieved. My jeep was pickup the next day and the whole process was smooth. I plan on using Lance again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Allen Wow, Thank you so much for such a great review. I know you could have chosen any one of those 30 or so Brokers out there that contacted you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it without you. Thank you so much for choosen me and I am glad I came thru for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/8/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: Lance was awesome
    Review:It was a very good response that I got from lance, he was able to deliver before the due date ... If you plan for shipping then Lance is the best option. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chaitanya I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could have not done it without you. Thank you so much for such a great reveiw [ view ]
    Poster:Chaitanya Cawatapali
    Date:6/8/2015 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Service from the driver was unsatisfactory
    Review:I think Heidi from the auto transport team who finds the an available driver provided decent customer service overall, however, I was told that the driver would contact me the night before he was going to arrive to let me know the time he would be pi... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for you input JT, we take what our customers say about our drivers seriously, and continually use your input to improve our 5 star customer service. I do apologize for the lack of communication on the drivers part. I did try my best to reach him and serve you the best I could. Thank you also for taking the time to leave this review. [ view ]
    Poster:J T
    Date:6/7/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service!!!
    Review:Simply the best!!! great customer service. Kimberly Freiley was amazing helping me with the process as it was the first time I have ever shipped a car and really was worried and not sure what to expect. For me it was great to communicate via SMS! ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Noam, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. Texting was definitely a quick method of communication even after business hours. Please let me know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:Noam Levi
    Date:6/7/2015 6:12:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I shipped my car from Saint Louis, MO to NYC and used Auto Shipping Group. Stephanie Hamilton from Auto Shipping Group was awesome! She made the entire process a breeze. She was very honest and professional. Her replies to my emails and phone calls w... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Sara, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to assist you again with another auto relocation in the future. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:6/5/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was a pleasure to work with. She helped answer all my questions and made the process so easy. I was nervous at first, since it was my first time shipping my vehicle. From car pick-up to delivery Stephanie was there to help. Tha... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Stephanie, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star Review. I am happy to hear your experience went great. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Abrams
    Date:6/5/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Malia wonderful honest hard worker
    Review:Malia does a great job, fast and reliable service. Transport always on time and the quotes are fair, would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Thanks for the great review, Michael. It has been a pleasure doing business with your dealership, and I look forward to moving more vehicles for you. Talk to you soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:6/5/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:I was worried when initially received all the online quotes. After checking out some of the companies I selected the Auto Shipping Group and was very pleased with the service. Heidi was prompt and knowledgable. She kept me informed the entire time.... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Mitch for the 5 Star Review!! It was a pleasure working with you!! Customers like you are what makes my job so wonderful! [ view ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:6/5/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:Selina was very polite and did her searching for a transport truck very quickly, she was very open and upfront with costs and available times for pick up of our truck. Selina kept in touch through out the whole time from pick up to delivery with conc... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the positive review, Roy. Honesty is an integral part of our customer service at Auto Shipping Group. We believe that a smooth transport experience comes from knowledge of the process. I hope you enjoy the visit with your son. My best to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Roy Toigo
    Date:6/5/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Poster:Roy Toigo
    Date:6/5/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect shipping and delivery
    Review:From the time I started talking to Selina of Auto Shipping Group, I got the feeling they were the right company to transport my vehicle across the country with all the flexibility I needed for pick and delivery. Just before the move I was very busy ... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Nara. The combination of excellent carriers and communication are what make Auto Shipping Group number 1 in the nation. I am proud to be part of a company that promotes excellence in every facet of customer service. I would be glad to assist you with any future transport needs. Best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Nara
    Date:6/5/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Very professional, fast service , highly recommended, thank you. She did everything fast and the car was picked the same day I called , that's expedited and I paid for regular service , thank you again [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Ariel, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review it was a pleasure assisting you with the Auto Relocation. Feel free to contact me should you need another auto transport in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ariel M.
    Date:6/5/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Customer service
    Review:Delighted with the service I received from ASG. They made sure to provide me periodic update about the shipping and very prompt in responding to my questions. I strongly recommend ASG for their customer service. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you very much for the 5 star review, Kanti. We, at Auto Shipping Group, pride ourselves on excellent communication for a smooth transport experience. If the need arises in the future, you can count on me. Best wishes to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Kanti Kumar Yelavaluri Jagannadham
    Date:6/5/2015 12:58:00 AM
    Review:The service was professional, which was appreciated. Communication was often and costs was very competitive. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kevin, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin H.
    Date:6/5/2015 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:My overall experience with auto transport and specifically with a representative named Kimberly Freiley, was a pleasure. I have used this company two times now, once shipping my truck from New York to Hawaii and once shipping my truck from Hawaii to ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marcus, I have enjoyed working with you both times! Things have gone so smoothly both times. If there is anything else you need I will be here ready and waiting! [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICES ALL THE WAY
    Review:I have spoken to many auto transport broker, but they all sounds very promising but I do not feel right. After talking to Malia, I feel that she is the one. Very honest and no pressure from her. Everything nail down to the ground and here you go! Aut... [ More ]
    Response:ALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - You are so kind! Thank you ,Chandara, for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RaCL
    Date:6/4/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia - great help for processing our vehicle plus thank you for a quick turn around for vehicle pick-up! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Joseph, I appreciate you taking the time to post this nice review. I want to thank you for working with me on this transport to make sure the carrier was getting paid what he needed. Malia@autoshhippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:6/4/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Comments
    Review:Malia was a great help in the process of shipping my car! Very informative and answered all my questions along the way :) [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***** VERIFY ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG- Michelle, thank you so much for this great review. I have enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Martin
    Date:6/4/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Greg Bailey was very helpful in supporting me shipping my car from Colorado to California. Thanks, Greg! [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360)464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Julie ...Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW. It was my pleasure working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Julie ShillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2015 7:28:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76