View 169,602 Reviews on 3,824 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,603th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2397 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.85% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.15% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige Yeargin with Auto Shipping Group was very responsible even when I contacted him on a Saturday to bail me out as another company did not perform. Tige educated me on how the process works when shipping an automobile. He asked relevant question... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Greg B
    Date:8/15/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Review:Lance did a great job handling the setup for the transport of my vehicle. He was available and stay in contact with me throughout the process. My car arrived a day early and it was delivered the evening I flew to my destination. I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Victoria Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I know you could have chosen so many different Brokers but you chose me. I was glad I was able to help you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Victoria
    Date:8/15/2015 4:34:00 AM
    Review:The person I dealt with was very friendly and forthcoming when it came to prices and transportation opinions. He encouraged me to price compare and to figure out what's best for me. As far as the transportation of my vehicle went, I had a very positi... [ More ]
    Response:Hey David, It was a pleasure taking care of you and im glad your overall experience was a positive one! I hope to be doing business again in the future if/when my services are needed again. thank you, Justin Heller Auto Shipping Group 360-512-3748 ext:522 [ view ]
    Poster:David. L
    Date:8/15/2015 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 lifted dually with oversized tires (The Beast)
    Review:What was the ideal road trip vacation with my family quickly started in a downward spiral of breakdowns and expenses. From the original breakdown of my truck, which was stressful and costly enough, to dealing with questionable towing companies, and ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas De Los Santos
    Date:8/15/2015 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:Lance made our entire process of shipping our car easy. He was great to work with and was helpful throughout the entire process. Our vehicle was picked up on time and delivered during the estimated time frame without any issues or damage . Even when ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sandon Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I know you could have chosen so many different Brokers but you chose me. I was glad I was able to help you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Sandon Barth
    Date:8/14/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to CA
    Review:Tige and the carrier were great. the truck was picked up on time and the delivery was easy. i have moved many vehicles with various brokers and i think i have now found the right person to take care of my moves. thank you for the excellent service... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ
    Date:8/14/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very prompt with emails and knowledgeable about any question I had. Arthur, the driver and truck owner, was very professional and efficient. My car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Keith, You are wonderful! Thank you so much for trusting me with the shipment of your vehicle. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me! [ view ]
    Poster:KF
    Date:8/14/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:thanks very much this is the third time this company great job again thanks peggy stephanie did a great follow through and the shipping company assigned was very prompt. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 Star Customer Service*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Peggy, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:peggy larker
    Date:8/14/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Completed as expected
    Review:Felicia made everything simple and easy. She found a driver to pick up our cars within our requested window and for even less than originally quoted. The cars arrived on time and in the same state as they were picked up. Felicia was very knowledgable... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:8/14/2015 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE USED AUTO SHIPPING GROUP FOR MY CROSS COUNTRY MOVE. THEY ARE AMAZING! HONEST, TIMELY & EXTREMELY HELPFUL! I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED KIMBERLY'S ASSISTANCE IN GETTING THE CARRIER LINED UP & WORKING WITH MY TIMELI... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Emily, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:EM
    Date:8/14/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Stephanie was thorough, friendly, assuring. She described the pickup and delivery process in great detail, including the cost, the timing and sent copies via email. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 Star Customer Service*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Fern, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation.You have a great personality and it is always fun to enjoy some laughs through these auto transports. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Fern KrugerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I must comment on Felicia's knowledge and professionalism. I was contacted by a slew of brokers after entering in my name. Some were rude, some impatient, some had no clue what they were talking about but promising me the world...a very worrying si... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Brown
    Date:8/13/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Review:Everything went as planned, Lance from Auto Shipping Group was professional, answered queries in a timely fashion, and I felt comfortable throughout the process. I recommend contacting Mr. Staab at ASG. I couldn't have asked for the process of shipp... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeremiah, I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I could not have done so well with out your assistance. You could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremiah
    Date:8/13/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Contacted them on Wednesday and they were able to find someone to pick up my car that Friday. My car was delivered on Monday. Billie was great and explained the process clearly. She was very courteous and the price was very reasonable. Would use ... [ More ]
    Response:***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Sam...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! Call me again if you ever need to transport another vehicle .. Thank You Again, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:8/13/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: 1999 dodge pick up
    Review:Kimberly Freiley was the best! I had never shipped a vehicle before and she walked me through the whole thing. Will recommend their services to anyone I know of shipping a car! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, Thank you so much for trusting in the referral program! I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael J.
    Date:8/13/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was awesome from the moment we spoke on the phone. She even gave me her cell phone number, which we used to regularly text throughout the transport process! Any questions or concerns I had around the carrier that was selected were answered... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the feedback! If there is anything else I can do please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Kerby
    Date:8/13/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:This is my second time in a year shipping cars with Chell Hart at Auto Shipping Group. She is amazing!!! She is on top of things easy to reach and always goes above and beyond to help you out and get the job done. I highly recommend them to anyone ne... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Lisa! I was so happy to hear from you again! Helped offset that I was sad that your adventure to the East Coast didn't work out for you the way your family had hoped. I hope the remodel on your home goes well, and thanks again for choosing to work with me! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa F.
    Date:8/13/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-2143678
    Review:Stephanie demonstrated outstanding communications skills. She listens carefully, asks perceptive questions, and quickly comprehends my concerns or complex matters. She displayed very good verbal skills, communicating clearly and concisely. She is car... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Michael, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:MICHAEL MACK
    Date:8/13/2015 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver (360-214-3680)
    Review:David was awesome from beginning to end. He kept me well informed on cost, pickup and delivery. As a first time shipping my automobiles, he took away any worries that I had. He even arranged for a dealer to take possession of my automobiles until I a... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Thank YOU Matthew! Your flexibility allowed me to do the extra things necessary to make your first time the best time. Let me know if I can help you in the future. Take it easy and thx for the comments.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:8/13/2015 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:Greg was a joy to work with and simplified the complicated process of moving cross country. He was courteous and responded promptly and thoroughly to my calls and emails. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Leslie...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. Good communication is what we do at ASG while providing the best carrier's with the fairest rates. Hope to work with you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Les
    Date:8/13/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Review:Extremely Courteous. Price was competitive (cheaper than a service I used in January) and Stephanie kept me informed of the status of contract until the driver actually picked up the car and then he took over. I really liked that my car was shipped b... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Stephanie, thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and cheaper than the last time you had shipped. Look forward to working with you again shall the auto shipping experience arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Lorraine Scott-McDonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, affordable, careful, excellent communication. I highly recommend ASG !
    Review:I bought a Harley Davidson in Dallas that I needed to ship to New Jersey. I searched the internet for shippers and contacted eight companies for bids. Prices ranged from $529 to $858. Pick up times ranged from 5 to 14 days. Transportation times... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Bill ...Thanks for the vote of confidence and kind words. Always enjoy working with great people such as yourself. Our motorcycle haulers provide the best service nationwide with reasonable rates. Again thank you. Appreciate you and yours. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Francis
    Date:8/12/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery from San Diego to Atlanta
    Review:It was great. He was dilegent to meet my expectation. I first asked to schedule car pick-up from Las Vegas and changed my mind to send my car from San Diego instead. He was very kind to make this change and happily helped my needs. Eventually, I ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Taesik...I enjoyed working with you and am glad the transport went well and we provided you with Five Star Customer Service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Taesik
    Date:8/12/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: ASG auto transport
    Review:Felicia did a great job. She kept me fully informed thru whole process. Working with her was a pleasure. My car was picked up exactly on time and delivered at the end of the three day window. [ View ]
    Poster:Laurel Northup
    Date:8/12/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:Felicia was a pleasure to work with! I will definitely recommend her to anyone in the future. She was always prompt to respond and gave me great peace of mind. She was fast and efficient and very friendly. I felt that I could trust her and the tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle Chi
    Date:8/12/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was AMAZING!!!
    Review:Malia was so helpful, polite and really knew her job! She explained everything from start to finish! She was always available and delivered the best service we have ever experienced. Would definitely recommend her and her company! [ View ]
    Poster:Hazel Dowdy
    Date:8/12/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:I canceled my order because something came up, but Malia was very helpful when I talked to her. If anybody has question, Malia is the person to talk to. [ View ]
    Poster:HV
    Date:8/12/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from FL to CA
    Review:My overall experience was great!!! I am pretty impress with the service. My car was shipped from FL to CA in 5 days. The company will always give me a time frame when my car was going to pick up and deliver. They were so accurate! I will definitely u... [ More ]
    Poster:Ines MunozThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2015 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:From Day 1 of contacting her, Felicia Williams was one of the most professional people I have dealt with when shipping my car. I have a brand new 2015 vehicle that I needed transported from New Orleans to New York. I was taking the bar exam and had l... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:8/12/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:Elite Trucking Corp. is a carrier company we had a pleasure to work with Auto shipping Group. we had an excellent support from david he was very professional and have a high degree of comprehension and seriousness in his job. Nency Castellan... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Elena, we all know THINGS happen out here. When a Carrier steps up and assumes responsibility and then works arm in arm w/ us to keep the customer updated and happy, well that's what it's all about! We'll work together again, thx for the good words.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Elite Trucking Corp
    Date:8/12/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428 -6882
    Review:Tige Yeargin was simply excellent to work with and made my Dad's car transport from Maui to my house in Colorado painless! He answered all my questions promptly either on the phone or by email; and I had lots of questions! He was personable, profes... [ More ]
    Poster:MJB
    Date:8/12/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: PA to NV
    Review:SUV safely transported 8/15. Good customer service with broker and dispatcher with this job. Drivers were good and careful with vehicle. SUV was last one on and first for delivery. Repeat customer would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:nancy kohler
    Date:8/11/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie was very friendly and helped me with every step of the way from getting my car picked up to it getting dropped off at my desired location. They had great communication and prompt service! The driver was also very flexible and was able to bring... [ More ]
    Response:***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kevin...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! I hope you enjoy that beautiful new car of yours! Call me again if you ever need to transport another vehicle .. Thank You Again, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Nguyen
    Date:8/11/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: surpringly good
    Review:I am very pleased with this experience. It is my first time shipping cars. The Greg returns calls and email really fast, and he is very helpful. The schedule is flexible and there are plenty of time slot to choose from. The pick up truck arrived on ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Cheng ...Thank you for the vote of confidence and outstanding review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Cheng
    Date:8/11/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance did an excellent job from my first call till the end Very honest Timely response Appropriate follow up Good communication Auto shipping industry is competitive and he meets the Criteria very nicely. I am very satisfied with Lance st... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ram Thank you so much for such a great review.I know i could not have done such a great job with out your confidence in me. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:8/11/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!
    Review:Billie has consistently gone above and beyond in her job to satisfy me as her new customer. Billie demonstrates how excellent customer service can have a lasting effect on customer relationships. Over the past few days, Billie’s attention to cu... [ More ]
    Response:***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jovany...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! I hope you enjoy that beautiful new car of yours! Call me again if you ever need to transport another vehicle .. Thank You Again, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Jovany RosaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport to and from Hawaii
    Review:I transported this auto from California to Hawaii when my daughter started school. She graduated and she and the car returned this month! Service from the Auto Shipping Group was fantastic, especially Kim Freiley. If I ever had to transport a vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sara, Thank you so much for using my customer service twice! If you guys need to ship again please let me know! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:8/10/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:It cost $1475 and 10 days to ship my car from NC to Seattle,WA. I am quite satisfied with their service. They picked up and delivered my car on time. It was also kept in good condition. Everything was going well. It was easy to get access to and comm... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Well that was easy! Yugie, thanks for being so fun to work with and for asking all the right questions. I also appreciate the time you put in to post THIS review! Enjoy the new job and I'll be here the next time you need me. Take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Yujie Ni
    Date:8/10/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:It was very nice doing business with Auto Shipping Group. Billie Pace was the primary contact person through out this transaction. Despite being sick, she did a wonderful job. She would always answer my phone calls or get back immediately if she miss... [ More ]
    Response:***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dheeraj...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! Call me again if you ever need to transport another vehicle .. Thank You Again, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Dheeraj MakenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:After attempting to get our vehicle shipped with two other companies I finally reach out to Auto Transport after my cousin recommended them and had received excellent service. From the time I poke to Darya she was professional and respectful explaini... [ More ]
    Poster:Reni MelvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great!
    Review:With all dramatic reviews my experience with Malia was great! Everything on-time and as discussed! Don't answer all e-mails and phone inquires about the driver in your area tonight and only tonight - their offers in the skies!Try to find somebody l... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED! Ron, I want to thank you so much for the wonderful review, I really enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ron M.
    Date:8/10/2015 5:41:00 AM
    Subject: An ok experience
    Review:Tige was knowledgable and helpful when informing me how the business works and what to expect when setting up transport for my vehicle. Auto Shipping Group did a good job and I was happy with their service. However, I was disappointed in the actual c... [ More ]
    Poster:Em
    Date:8/9/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto-Transport
    Review:Leah, was good with information and follow transport went well no problems. The car was delivered on time and price was what I was quoted. It only took a day to get transport scheduled after I contracted with ASG. I will look to ASG for future needs.... [ More ]
    Response:+++++THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK. CUSTOMERS SUCH AS YOU MAKE MY JOB MUCH EASIER+++++ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Use Chell Hart at Auto Shipping Group!
    Review:I was extremely nervous about shipping my car from Washington State to South Carolina, especially given the plethora of negative reviews written online about virtually every shipping company. However, I decided to go with Chell Hart of Auto Shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear TH, I was super impressed with the attentiveness and clear communication you provided to ensure this transport would get completely in a timely manner and for the best possible price! (You made my job easier, and I really appreciate it!) I am glad I was able to take some of the stress off your shoulders and be able to follow you through to the point of delivery; to make sure you were treated kindly and kept informed at step of the process. I will take care of anyone you send my way fro transport as appropriately as I have taken car of you! Tell them to let me know you sent them! Thanks again for working with me! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:TH
    Date:8/8/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:The experience with Kimberly Freiley was perfect. She was friendly and professional. At first no one was willing to take my request probably because both pick up and delivery places are small towns that not on popular route. Kim kept me posted and su... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Yu, I am so glad that we were able to work something out and even though you had to travel a little bit on both ends I am so glad that we were able to get this shipped for you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:YUL
    Date:8/8/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver
    Review:I can't say enough about the great customer service that I received from David at Auto Shipping Group. He was very communicative, promptly answered any questions I had, and was great at checking with the carrier when I hadn't heard from them about p... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Jamie, (the Creolenator!) I'm glad we could help you with the first step to your new transition in life. You're on to bigger and better things in TX and I wish you the best. Thx for the good words. Oh, keep that sense of humor....take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:8/8/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I was very pleased with my move with Auto Shipping Group (Order # 1016874). They were right on for the pick up. I was contacted 2 days before to confirm the pickup and was told I would be contacted by the driver. He called when he was about 45 min... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cheri, You are wonderful! If you do for some reason move again please let me know and I will be happy to help you in anyway I can. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:CLP
    Date:8/7/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - Kim F
    Review:Kim was awesome, super friendly and very knowledgable! After a somewhat disappointing experience with another broker, Auto Shipping Group was great to work with. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kris, Thank you so much! I am so glad that you were happy with our service vs the other company. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:KLONGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I contacted this company last minute but Kim was still able to find me a carrier! She stayed in contact with me throughout the process. My driver came and we had a little issue because I have an interlock installed in my car. The carrier was very fle... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marcel, Thank you so much! If I can do anything else to help you or work with you again please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:M Davis
    Date:8/7/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Enjoy working with her on my transports always nice and super fast at finding me a transport. I recommend her and autoshippinggroup for fast and reliable shipping. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brandon, Thank you for continuing to trust me in shipping your vehicles. We have done a few so far and I hope many more to come! [ view ]
    Poster:BM
    Date:8/7/2015 8:44:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84