View 151,263 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,264th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2304 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.58% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: 2002 armored van
    Review:I did not give much notice on this shipment. Arrangements were made relatively quick and cheaper than most companies. Once picked up, the item arrived on schedule and in proper condition. [ View ]
    Response:Brandon Bond... 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:10/14/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell was fantastic from Auto Shipping Group, Inc! She was always available and checked in with me about the shipping process. I would highly recommend her! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Jackie! Thanks for choosing to work with me and Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with such a nice individual! Please remember me to friends and family for any auto shipping needs! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:10/14/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia from Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job with my transport. She contacted me multiple times during the process, always keeping me up to date. She also worked closely with me to arrange the transport dates to fit into my schedule. The v... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** [ view ]
    Poster:Don Harris
    Date:10/14/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great service(Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803).
    Review:Its not the first time I use this company. Everything went great. I would certainly recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678**** 5 STAR SERVICE****CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Alex, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Z.
    Date:10/14/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Explaining the cost
    Review:Got a good idea how it all works and the advantage of shipping this way. I did not have to spend my time fining a tow. This was much easier than I thought it would be. Danielle walked me thought all the paper work and answered all my questions. It t... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote*** Hi Peter! Thank you so much for the FANTASTIC 5 star review! I am so glad you felt I explained the process well enough for you! I hope for every customer I have to be able to educate them on the industry as much as possible going into transporting their vehicle so everyone has an advantage and knows what they are getting themselves into! I couldn't have asked for a BETTER FIRST customer to work with going back into sales, so THANK YOU as well! I can't wait to see pictures when you get that bad boy all restored! If you or anyone you know needs a transport send them my way! Thank you again Peter!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Debeck
    Date:10/14/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Review:First of all, I was about to take a flight to California to pick up a Porsche 911, that I just purchased. I was running out of time and options, so I called around in hopes that I would find a car transport service that would bring the Porche 911 ... [ More ]
    Response:ROBERT J REYES 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Hank for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad we were able to ship your Porsche to North Dakota successfully. [ view ]
    Poster:mrhank1@sbcglobal.netThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You for your Professionalism
    Review:I am happy to given a forum to express my feelings regarding my experience with the EXCELLENT auto shipping company, Auto Group Shiipping, Inc. I have had the peasure of dealing with their employee representative, Martha Castillo and I have been ve... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Delores you two were in a JAM and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it around! Not only did I get you the best price but I got you picked up on the exact day and delivered on the exact day needed! I am so happy you gave me the chance to serve you! Thanks again :) [ view ]
    Poster:Delores Nelson
    Date:10/14/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Changes
    Review:I got an online quote from Auto Shipping Group in Washougal, WA for enclosed shipping and accepted the quote. However, when the transporter showed up, it was an open transporter. I was unable to contact Lance, but the seller in New York did get a c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893. lance@autoshippinggroup.com Stephen. I do apologized for the communication issue. It is my intention to give complete and utter service to all my customers. I am sorry for the loss of communication on your order [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Weil
    Date:10/14/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Cross Country
    Review:Auto Transport Group was very helpful. The vehicle arrived earlier than expected. The fellow delivering the vehicle was not very accommodating (not Auto Transport Group's fault) and had to be persuaded to drive my vehicle all the way to my home. The ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service***CALL TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****C.Burchard, Thank you for the awesome feedback. I enjoyed handling your auto transport. Feel free to contact me directly should you decide to ship a vehicle again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:C. Burchard
    Date:10/14/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a classic
    Review:I was very squirmish about having my antique, family heirloom vehicle transported across the country. Malia explained the process very thoroughly and made me feel comfortable. My vehicle was picked up within a few days, delivered in two, and I was ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS [ view ]
    Poster:Steve CaldarelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton (360) 853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was very easy to talk to and very helpful with all aspects of the pick up and delivery process. We would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote*** Paul, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again, should this need arise in the future. Take Care!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Adams
    Date:10/14/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Service not to be forgotten!
    Review:I was supposed to do this two months ago and never had the time! I'm finally moved and WOW did these people make this part of my move EASY! To be used if your looking for a non hassle transport. Don't waste your time trying to save a buck or two. The... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Winfred B
    Date:10/13/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting my 1965 Ford Corsair
    Review:Very prompt, pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Martha was very efficient and was always prompt in responding to queries and addressing issues. I would use Auto Shipping Group again if I needed a vehicle transported. [ View ]
    Response:Call for a free quote!! Martha @ 360-464-2504 Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Chandan Sahay/ SarinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Seattle to Denver with Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This is my second time using Felicia and I'm always so glad that I found her. She has helped me ship my car back and forth from Colorado and Washington and each time she has provided me with great customer service. I would definitely recommend workin... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Jen, Thank you for your business and 5 star review. Also, thank you for your repeat business. I enjoy working with customers like yourself and look forward to working again next time. Thanks so much- [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:10/13/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ship my car from Fresno to New Jersey
    Review:Julie was very professional in speaking with me told me exactly what to expect no hidden surprises. Had a great experience with auto logistics highly recommend. Overall very satisfied . After hearing all the nightmares on line I was very concerned my... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Victor, enjoy your Porsche. It was a pleasure working with you and getting your vehicle to you. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Thank You. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Victor Grazi
    Date:10/13/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:Great company and customer service! First i checked them out on the website. They sent me a quote and called me at the same time. We talked about the price and they assigned me a driver. Since they dont have many driver going from TX to WA, I had to ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@auotshippinggroup [ view ]
    Poster:Andy Le
    Date:10/13/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service and Follow UP
    Review:I shipped a Honda CRV from San Antonio to Greenville NC with Auto Shipping Group. This is the second time that I have shipped with them and my most recent experience mirrored my first experience- outstanding service with a commitment made and commit... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360.406.4885***Hey Steven, thanks for the kind words sir...it was my pleasure working with you and if you ever need to ship again, feel free to call upon me. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Horton
    Date:10/13/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Robert was awesome
    Review:Robert was awesome! Took care of everything and was always on top of it. He was great and made everything really easy [ View ]
    Response:Robert Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@austoshippinggroup.com Thank you Brandon for your feedback! I am happy to have made the process of shipping your vehicle effortless. You were a pleasure to speak with and I am glad I was able to assist you in getting your car to IL. [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto review
    Review:The company that I chose to go with was auto transport company and they were reasonably priced at around $800 to ship my car from California to Texas. My car was picked up on time and arrived on time to its destination. I would recommend this company... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup***360.406.4885***Hi Jaroon, thank you for taking the time to leave me that review. It was my pleasure assisting you in moving your car...take care, [ view ]
    Poster:Jaroon
    Date:10/13/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged and Late
    Review:Brandon at the Auto Shipping Group was very pleasant, HOWEVER, he brokered out Affirmative Auto Transport to ship my car. Please read below what happened to the car while in transport. I would use Brandon to ship a vehicle just make sure he does not ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Joni, Sorry for the damages incurred by carrier during transport. We will not be using Affirmative Auto Transport Again. I wish you the best in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joni
    Date:10/13/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Review:I needed to ship a car from CA to CT on a short notice. Randy from ASG was extremely helpful with this process. He was very honest about prices and what to expect along the way. There were no surprises. The car arrived within the expected range and t... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup***360.406.4885***Hey Sean, thanks for taking the time to leave me that review. I hope things are going well for you and your new wife and wish you both a happy holiday season! Take care....Rand [ view ]
    Poster:Sean M
    Date:10/12/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue (Auto Transport) 360-464-1022
    Review:We have coordinated THREE coast to coast car shipments through Jeff Vigue in the last year- one to California and two to Washington state. Jeff was very responsive each time and found movers who did the jobs well and without incident. Even after fu... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-834-2900 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE CALL Robert, Thank you for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert D.
    Date:10/12/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Did a lot of research before choosing a broker. I was very skeptical because I have read many reviews regarding the horrible service people have received. I decided to take a chance and go with Auto Shipping Group. I spoke with Dan Cabral and he w... [ More ]
    Response:*AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM i am so very pleased that you gave us one percent of your confidence and allowed Auto Shipping Group to earn the rest, now you can tell your friends and family. Again we look forward in serving you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Etheridge
    Date:10/12/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Very happy with Julie's services. She explained the process to me and got my vehicle picked up quickly. Will use Auto Shipping group and especially recommend Julie to anyone needing a professional and reliable person to work with. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport and look forward to again if the need arises in the future. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ari
    Date:10/12/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I had never needed this service before and knew nothing about the process so started with goolge search. After reading what could happen I was reluctant on who to use. I started asking my clients if they had any recommendations. A trusted client refe... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-834-2900 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE CALL! Matt, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If you need anything else please let us know. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt FossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting 12 cars for me
    Review:Robert Reyes was very helpful and stayed in contact with my throughout the entire process and his follow up was impeccable. I would definitely recommend contacting Robert for transporting your vehicles [ View ]
    Poster:Ami RothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:It is not often that I find myself writing a rave review but my experience from beginning to end with auto shipping group and the trucking company was far beyond my expectations. I have never shipped a car and after reading many of the reviews I wa... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Katherine, Thank you for trusting me to help you get your auto shipment. You were great to work with. Truth be told, I think "hand holding" is the best way to do things. Keeping everyone in the loop and keeping all informed all the way through the process helps keep the nervousness to a minimum. I am always available to "hand hold". If you know of anyone else who needs to get their vehicle shipped, please feel free to give them my direct number. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Katherine KnowlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment
    Review:Service was excellent, shipped faster than I had planned and went from Oklahoma to Phoenix in only 1 1/2 days. Auto Shipping Group rep, (Chell Hart) was very good in explaining everything and best of all, I only received 1 call from her until I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Brad, I love it when I get a clients car assigned to a carrier within 2 hours of placing the order. (If only ALL of them could go so quickly!) It did help that your pick up and delivery location are right on a major route... Thanks for the nice words, and I hope you will remember me to friends and family if you know of a need to ship! Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I worked with this company first time. They gave me a good quote but later they increased the price. Explaining that their drivers do not want to pick up my car from that location. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200 6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Alex, thank you for submitting a review...and for trusting me to help you with your recent auto shipment experience. Please feel free to recommend me to your friends and relatives. I will strive to make their experience as smooth and uneventful as yours. Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: robert reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:robert has been knowledgeable and was very customer oriented throughout my contact with him! robert was very polite and was very quick with getting back to me with the necessary actions. [ View ]
    Response:ROBERT REYES 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Wei for the feedback! I was glad to assist you in answering your questions and taking care of your concerns regarding getting your car to Washington. Hope you enjoy your move back here in the northwest. [ view ]
    Poster:wei
    Date:10/10/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service with Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:I found my experience with Auto Shipping Group, particularly Martha Callisto (who handled my account), to be pleasant. Martha was able to describe the process of having our car shipped, and was very forth-coming about the cost. She was even able to f... [ More ]
    Response:Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you for the review. I will be here if you need us again! It was a pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:JessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:My entire experience shipping my car was amazing. My point of contact Chell was friendly, courteous, and professional. She explained every detail every step of the way and made the process very easy. Even though my car was an older vehicle and not... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Brad, I was tickled to help you transport your car. I don't concern myself with whether a vehicle is new or old, I believe the only reason someone might ship a car- instead of selling it- is because they love their ride. My job is to make sure that evey customer feels comfortable with the process and to make sure that the transport goes well. Glad I could do both these things fro you! Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Bradley
    Date:10/10/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Only one complaint: price
    Review:My experience with Auto Sales Group was excellent in every way except one: the cost. The initial quote was higher than the competition and ASG declined to match the price of a competitor with equally good ratings. We decided to go wtih ASG anyway, gi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Jennifer, Thank you so much for this positive review. I am sorry that the carrier wanted a little extra. Brownsville is pretty far south, so I am just happy we were able to find a carrier to go down there. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:JCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: An Acura from Mass. to California
    Review:This was a wonderful experience. Our new car delivery was delayed for more than a month. Kimberly kept in touch with us during the whole time and was there for us when the car could be shipped. She got us a carrier while I was on the phone. The Carri... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! John and Jessie, You were absolutely amazing to work with! I enjoyed every conversation with you and Max! I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:John & Jessie FoleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:HI MY NAME IS ROSS EGILSON JUST WANTED TO TELL YOU YOUR IMPLOYEE IS A VERY IMPORTANT TO YOUR COMPANY HER NAME IS CHELL HART I HAVE DELT WITH LOTS OF SHIPPING COMPANYS IN THE LAST WEEK AND SHE WAS THE MOST INFORMATIVE AND PROFESSIONAL LADY I HAVE SPO... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart***(360) 464-1039***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Ross! You made me blush! I was so happy to be given the chance to work on this route for you. You were extremely attentive and helpful- a real joy to work with! I still feel a little bad( regardless of your reassurances) that I didn't have enough time to get this vehicle lifted and going down the road for you. Watch me go on the next one! Enjoy the new little get-about! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ross Egilson
    Date:10/10/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: camero
    Review:Brenna customer service was very knowlegeble and helpful. She answer all the question very quickly. Only thing was the person picking up the car did not call before hand to let me know before he came to pick up the car. I was at work and it was h... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP****5 STAR, #1 RATED COMPANY****CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. 360-214-3678**** [ view ]
    Poster:Tuan LeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:This is my 3rd transport. My guy, Robert Reyes, was/is an excellent communicator. He was concise and articulate and clearly related what I am to expect in pricing, pickup, delivery times. Any time that I've told him that I have the information tha... [ More ]
    Response:ROBERT REYES 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your response! It was a pleasure to help assist getting your vehicle shipped to CT. I appreciate your feedback and your friendly personality was definitely a breath of fresh air. [ view ]
    Poster:AutotechThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:Shipped 2 motorcycles from Texas to Hawaii... After a couple of weeks of seeking quotes, I found Malia on transportreviews.com. I liked that she was available nights and weekends, so I gave her call. Malia is awesome! She always answered my calls or... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS. Clay.........I LOVE YOU! LOL! You are one of the greatest customers I have worked with in a long time. Thank you for this incredible review, and for referring your father-in- law to me as well. He is a character, and so excited for your move to Hawaii. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Clay Lawhon
    Date:10/10/2014 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Review
    Review:Stephanie was great, very prompt, answered all my questions, and was able to meet all my needs!! She reviewed all the guidelines and made sure that I was comfortable before we finalized all the details. Our car was picked up on time and was deliver... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Cheryl, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star review. It was great assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to make your shipping experience go smoothly. Feel free to refer your friend/family to me should they need this service. Also, should the need ever arise again for you in the future feel free to contact me again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl MalasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Review:Kim Freiley was always available when I called, as was the driver during his route from Ohio to Texas. Constant communication kept me informed of the process and in the end it went smooth. The driver drop off was close to my house, which also made ... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Todd, Thank you so much for this great review! If you have any friends or family that need my help please send them my way. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Todd ReillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Group
    Review:I was Relocating to Texas and I worry so much about which transport company to use to ship my car. I did research and saw 5 star Auto Transport Group, they do have excellent experts to help assist customers while providing best services. The agent ... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Tizita, You were wonderful to work with! I enjoyed our conversations! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Tizita FeredeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA transport
    Review:My overall experience was good, there were a few minor hiccups in the middle of the process only because the agent I was working with directly unexpectedly quit. Luckily I had another agent Kimberly that looked up my account and helped me ship my car... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Nina, I am so glad that I was able to help you after your rep left. If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to working with you again [ view ]
    Poster:Nina BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very friendly and kept me informed during the entire process. The vehicle showed up early and everything was as promised. I was very happy with the service and would recommend her services. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Thomas, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I'm thrilled to hear you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance! Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:10/9/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Boston to Nashua - Excellent service
    Review:Brandon and Auto Shipping Group made my car move from Nashua, NH to Seattle, WA a piece of cake. The car was picked up and dropped off on the date it was promised. The overall transaction was hassle free and the car was delivered scratch free Will... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Nirdesh , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nirdesh
    Date:10/9/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: A great experience!
    Review:My husband and I did hours of research looking for a trusting and legitimate transport company for my husband's precious 1970 El Camino. We happen to come across Auto Shipping Group. We contacted them for a quote and although they were a little bit... [ More ]
    Response:**- Call FELICIA @ (602-428-6872 or MALIA @ 360-214-3671 -2 Veterans in transporting Industry- Plus OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY. Awww...THANK YOU so very much for your kind words. I'm glad the transporting process was a smooth and painless part of your relocation! Our carriers are pre screened and so much has to do with timing on where they are going and coming. Well, thanks again for your business. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Tessa Estreito
    Date:10/9/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I don't have much to say. I was surprised with how easy the shipping process was. The quote we got was less than both delivery offers, but that was expected. Service was great, the driver was available while in transit and got our car to its destinat... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! William, I enjoyed working with you! If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Ross Morrow
    Date:10/9/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: ROBERT REYES, Phone: (360) 464-2571
    Review:Robert Reyes did an exceptional job and helping me ship my car. I needed my Toyota Prius delivered from my son's place from Grapevine, Texas to Austin Texas. Robert was honest and knowledgeable person. He answered all of my questions and concerns... [ More ]
    Response:Robert Reyes 360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Narendra for the feedback. You were really great to work with and I'm glad I was able to get your Prius back to you. I am happy to have answered all your questions and assist getting your vehicle shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:NARENDRA PATEL
    Date:10/9/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The auto transporter kept me up to date about the delivery of my vehicle. He was on time, no hidden fees, car in good shape. No complaints. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464-2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Julie, I cannot thank you enough for your business and the chance to help you getting your vehicle shipped. And i very much hope that we can work together again in the future. Thank you so very much again. [ view ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Don't just go for lowest price!
    Review:When I first started shopping for auto transport, I had no idea what I was in for. Most of the reviews were good and some were scary. I ended up choosing a Broker that quoted the lowest price. I should have been concerned when I tried to reach hi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Raul, Thank you for the review! I sent you an email to revise the overall rating. Based on what I can read on there they are not matching. I look forward to working with you again and looking for the revision. [ view ]
    Poster:Raul ChiapaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:My contact, Sam Anderson, clearly explained the options available to obtain the results I wanted within the time frame I outlined and was there to answer any questions I had throughout the process. This was a no surprises auto shipping experience. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Diane, Thank you for the 5-Star review. I always strive to make our customers feel as secure as possible, keep them informed every step of the way and make their car transport as smooth as possible. Thank you for your business and please, if you know of someone else who needs their "baby" shipped, give them my number. I would be happy to help them as well......take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Diane L Hopkins
    Date:10/9/2014 11:21:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47