View 158,324 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,325th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 3 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2660 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.60% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.40% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Order# 1014567
    Review:Excellent service, was glad to have the car show up a day early! Nothing was damaged during the transport process either. Would defiantly use them again! [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Janet...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Janet G
    Date:2/7/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Both Stephanie, the customer service and the driver were very helpful and responsive. The only downside I could think is the 1 day delay in the pick up, which is mostly due to the bad weather. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service****Call Me Direct For A Free Instant Quote***Elias, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing more business together again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Elias
    Date:2/7/2015 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend Felicia
    Review:I found the information in the Internet since I didn't have the experience before. I got a lot of quotations from many agents including Felicia. After talking them, I found Felicia was the only person answering all kinds of questions kindly and profe... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tim...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Tsai
    Date:2/7/2015 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my mothers car to her in Florida, since it was the first time transporting a car. Dan was very friendly, helpful and patient. He answered any questions I had and made me feel comfortable placing my order. He kept in const... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for giving ASG one percent of your confidence today and allow us to earn the other99% and when this is all over you will be writing another 5 Star Review. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car ship
    Review:My daughter's car was totaled. she needed a car for school and work. Ms. Kimberly Freiley was very helpful on helping me to transport my car to my daughter in Oklahoma in time with a very affordable cost compared to other companies. My daughter ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Hai, I am so glad that your daughter got your vehicle as quickly as we could get it out there. If there is anything else you need, or your daughter needs please let me know. Have your daughter tell all her friends in school to call, email or text me when school is out and I will help transport their vehicles. [ view ]
    Poster:Hai
    Date:2/6/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Heartfelt Gratitude
    Review:I can't say enough about Stephanie Hamilton; her service orientation should set an example for the industry! Her attention to detail, overall knowledge, follow-up and professionalism are extraordinary! I have shipped several cars over the years and... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***Michael, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. You made my day, it feels great to hear that I was able to make this experience your BEST yet. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again. Thank you again. YOU ROCK! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks a lot Felicia Williams@602-428-6872
    Review:I was very pleased with how swiftly carrier was confirmed and my SUV was picked up after confirming the quote (within 18 hours). Also my SUV reached the destination earlier than us since our flight got cancelled for couple of days because of snow sto... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Balu, a Thank you for your business and 5 star review! I'm glad I was helpful during your stressful move. I enjoyed assisting you. Please let me know if I can assist you again. Thanks and please take care- [ view ]
    Poster:Balu V
    Date:2/5/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:We never used them due to us selling one of the cars before relocating so no need, but working with Danielle was an extreme pleasure! You are in good hands with ASG! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** KB- Thank you so much for this WONDERFUL 5 STAR review! I appreciate you taking the time to leave this considering plans changed! You were SO GREAT to work with while you were here! Your kind words about BEING IN GOOD HANDS make me feel so FANTASTIC! Thank you again for taking the time to leave me a review! I hope the rest of your move goes AMAZING AND SMOOTH!!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:KB
    Date:2/5/2015 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: 4.75 stars for Tige at Auto Shipping.
    Review:I had absolutely no idea how this whole process worked before - I was a bit apprehensive toward the whole process because I couldn't be present at the pickup or drop off and there are SO MANY transportation companies. I researched and called several... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Claire MannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Gina Borgeson 1-360-281-8146
    Review:Gina was very helpful and friendly on the phone. She made me feel comfortable placing my order to have my vehicles shipped. [ View ]
    Response:Gina Borgeson 360-281-8146 gina@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Maria Fink
    Date:2/4/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Best Price, Quickest Service, very professional
    Review:After 18 years on Maui, I decided to move back to California, vehicle and all. I contacted 7 different companies and received 7 different quotes, timetables, and general info. Julie was very knowledgeable and professional and I appreciate her prompt ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Mark, Thank you for choosing ASG and my services for your transport. It has been my pleasure talking with you and working with you. I'll talk to you soon. when your vehicle is sailing to the mainland. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mark D'antonio
    Date:2/4/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Review:When I needed to get more information about shipping my car from California to Washington I called Auto Shipping Group Inc. Wendy answered all of my questions with great enthusiasm. She even was able to give me a great price quote for the car shippin... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome 5 review based on our conversation. I pride myself on giving honest and accurate information! I hope it all works out for you! Thank you again! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE!....Wendy Barker....Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:BTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service By Danielle
    Review:The associated(Danielle) assigned to me for the overall service was really excellent. She know what is she dealing with the time it takes for to make a perfect move... I was hurry and pushing her too much without understanding the actual time it take... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Pradeep- WOW! What can I say? This was such and AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW!! I am soo happy that you felt the care and love I put into EVERY transport I work on! I am happy that you felt comfortable to call me whenever needed and you were NEVER BUGGING me! For you to say you feel I deserve 50% of the winnings was BEYOND HEARTWARMING!! It means so much to me! Thank you for your concern about my health! I am doing SO MUCH better now and I am working everyday to be a better me! If you need ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING call me!! Thank you again SO MUCH FOR THE FANTASTIC review! - Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Pradeep Kumar Prem Kumar
    Date:2/4/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:Our SUV was transported from MN to AZ in a very timely manner. The drivers were pleasant and efficient. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Beth, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Wendy is efficient and followed up with me. The driver was late picking up the car, but it worked out that I was able to meet him somewhere else to give him the car. The driver was late on the other end, but there was a major winter storm that went... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 3602143680 wendy@autoshippinggrouop.com Thank you for this awesome review!I am sure the 4 star was just a slip of the mouse! Your kind words and expression of satisfaction is well heard and well deserved!I t was my pleasure working with you ! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE! .....Easing minds one car at a time ! [ view ]
    Poster:SquawMom
    Date:2/4/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia 6024286872
    Review:Felicia has been very co-operative and helpful during the whole process. She kept us updated on the tranportation throughout. I felt the delivery was worth the money and these people actually delivered it in the same time frame. That was commendable.... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Diganth...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Diganth Shetty
    Date:2/4/2015 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Malia McClain was very good and helpful. Auto arrived on time. Was a bit dirty but that was to be expected with a open carrier. Would use her again to move a Auto. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY FOR SEVEN YEARS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR JUST QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOU ANYTIME. What a great review, Bob. Thank you, and you were a blast to work with. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bob BoothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 dodge challenger srt8
    Review:This was a great overall experiance with felicia she kept me posted all through the move.This was the first time for me transporting a car and felicia made it a truly great experiance.She called me or text me on every step of the journy from califofn... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Dave...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason ASG has maintained an industry leader. Because of ASG's tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Dave RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Order# 1014435 Order Total $1146
    Review:Felicia was honest and dealt straight with me. She arranged for pickup as close as possible to the required date. She followed up several times and was prompt in responding to email and text queries. My car was delivered before time without any iss... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sarangapani...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Sarangapani Sista
    Date:2/4/2015 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Dan of ASG did an excellent job in organizing the transport of my daughters car from CA to MA. The vehicle arrived undamaged but coated with road salt because of the rough and snowy weather this past week. [ View ]
    Response:*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr Thomas thank you for your business and look forward in serving you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom O'Brien
    Date:2/4/2015 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: dan cabral
    Review:Very good in calling and following up.he was very good in callling and following up with me and come to closure and arranged vehicle in a day. Appreciate it dan [ View ]
    Response:*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM You are so kind again I am a phone / email away at all times, when it comes to communication we strive for your 5 STAR Customer Service. Sincerely, DC [ view ]
    Poster:John ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: 18-DAY HORROR STORY
    Review:Signed with Auto Shipping because Tige said he could get Transport Express (Seattle WA) to move our pickup & they were fast & dependable. HAH. Late pick up, 18 days to deliver a giant ball of dirt with tires sticking out underneath. Price ... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie J SpearThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy and timely transport
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was positive overall. Having never shipped a car before we didn't know what to expect but the car was delivered quickly (earlier than expected!) and safely. The quote was in line with most of the other carriers... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Lindsey, Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback and for your 5 star review! Thank you for your kind words. i look forward to serving you next time. Thanks o much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:2/3/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING GROUP - Vehicle shipping
    Review:An excellent service company.. due to severe weather problems in the entire Northeast, the delivery took longer than expected, through NO fault of Auto Shipping Group.... but they stayed on top of my shipment, responded quickly and honestly to my in... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Don- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR review! It was absolutely MY pleasure to work with you during your transport! It does get difficult with WEATHER delays in the winter time! I appreciate your patience with the delays! I am so HAPPY TO HEAR that you were very satisfied with OUR COMMUNICATION! I am always welcome to my customers inquiring about their transport status! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to leave this WONDERFUL FEEDBACK for me! I cannot wait to transport your next vehicle! Only as long as it is as pretty as this one we just shipped! If you know anyone who needs a transport as well SEND THEM MY WAY! Thank you again for the GREAT review!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Don Leslie Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended, Excellent service!
    Review:After previously shipping a car and having a poor experience I was reluctant to ship a car again, but needed to do so. I spoke with Danielle Heagy in great length about concerns and in great length about the process. She was very thorough in explaini... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Elizabeth and Rich- THANK YOU so much for this AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! Even though you had a bad experience before, it helped you to learn what to look for in a company. I am so happy we crossed paths and I was able to be there for you both during your transport and your move! This was such a great transport for me to work on! One of the things I ENJOY most about my job is being there with MY customers throughout their transitions in life. It was nice to see a family resemble mine and be able to SUPPORT you in this move! I cannot wait to see how things turn out after this move and everything is settled for your family! I am SO HAPPY you felt the importance of your move FROM ME! This is something I pride myself on. Taking the time to MAKE YOU feel as though your move is MY PRIORITY! I wish you all the best in the months coming and CANNOT WAIT to see how things work out! Keep in touch! If you or anyone you know needs a transport let me know!! Thank you again for the AWESOME5 STAR review!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth and Rich
    Date:2/3/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Charger to Kansas
    Review:Transport was flawless. Charger from California to Kansas. Brandon was on top of it the whole time - easy instructions - driver kept in contact with person receiving the car. This is our second experience with Brandon and Auto Shipping and we ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Linda, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:linda
    Date:2/3/2015 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Moved Jeep Cross Country
    Review:Kimberly was accessible and helpful each time I spoke with her. The whole process was smooth and the Jeep arrived within the time frame allotted (it took 9 days door to door) and the price was exactly what was quoted. The car was clean, undamaged and... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tiffany, Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know by text or email to the above numbers and I will be happy to help you! [ view ]
    Poster:T FisherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile shipment
    Review:Having never arranged to have an auto shipped, I found Auto Shipping Group's representative to be very responsive, knowledgably and helpful. The arrangement with the transport company was handled professionally and the service I received from beginni... [ More ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Mr. Hipp, Thank you for those honest words. You my friend are a joy to work with and look forward in serving again. Sincerely, dc [ view ]
    Poster:Estel Hipp
    Date:2/2/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Absolutely Perfect. Felicia handled everything very professionally and efficient, I called her and explaind what we needed done while we were on the phone a received an email with shipping instructions with in 30 min had a dispatch order and confirma... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I Love working with the Gresham Subaru team and look forward to working with you on the next one! Thank you so very much~ I love you guys!! [ view ]
    Poster:GRESHAM SUBARU
    Date:2/2/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Just fine.
    Review:Overall experience was just fine. The price was on the lower end of what I was quoted from other companies. The person I spoke with explained the process fully and was not pushy or overbearing. I got a several hour warning on pickup and delivery, and... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean,Thank you for the review! Please take a moment to check out the email I sent you to see how I can improve my customer service to provide 5 star service in the future. It looks like the only thing lacking was the over all customer service. So please let me know what else I can do. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean ConradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car
    Review:The overall service was very good. I was told i would be charged 1100 in total but the total came out to 1119.50 overall but i did not fuss about it because it was only 19 dollars. The car had some scratches but that's not the shipping company's faul... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks for the review honest review, unfortunately when it comes to pricing we are at the mercy of the carrier (Supply & Demand). Please remember when you book with us again or refer a friend to remind me of the $25 discount. Sincerely, dc [ view ]
    Poster:KCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:Mr Lance Staab was very nice nd helpful,My car delivered on time nd no damages,I'm very happy with service nd will call Mr Staab again in the future when I needs,Thanks .Jae Song [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jae and Sn Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to give one for me. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Jae S Song
    Date:2/1/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Account Executive Tige Yeargin
    Review:I was a little worried at first about shipping my car across the country instead of driving it myself. After speaking to Tige with ASG, I was less worried. He explained the entire process to me and kept in contact with me as he was trying to set a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2015 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: General Trans Group Inc
    Review:This is a review of the actual SHIPPER/TRUCKER, I separately submitted a review of the broker I worked with (Dan Cabral). The truck driver was absolutely excellent: I was having the car picked up from a friend's house on the other side of the countr... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr. R. thanks again for your feedback & we look forward in serving in 2015. Thanks, dc [ view ]
    Poster:Erik R.
    Date:2/1/2015 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Thank Mrs Wendy Barker at Auto shipping Group.inc
    Review:I would like to tell all of you that Mrs. Wendy Barker working at Auto shipping Group Inc. is a wonderful and helpful lady She answered and updated all my questions when I needed. She is working very professional. My car was delivery on time. I would... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 MIKE!MIKE!MIKE! Thank you so much for this awesome 5 star review! You are one of my favorite customers! It has been a great pleasure working with you! I will be expecting that steak soon! Thank you...ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE!...Wendy Barker ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike PhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2015 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Shipping from Seattle to Rhode Island is about as far as one can go in the US, but Felicia with Auto Shipping Group helped me get through it easily, promptly, and professionally. She stayed in touch by email and text throughout the whole process and... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** hello Chi, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed assisting you during your relocation. please take care sir. thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Chi
    Date:2/1/2015 4:16:00 AM
    Subject: Dan Cabral is a reason to use Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Dan Cabral was so helpful to me throughout a stressful time. I was trying to help my daughter get out of a bad domestic situation. My plan was to make arrangements to ship her car from NY-OR. I had a lot of questions, and Dan patiently answered a... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Linda you are breath of fresh air... We look forward in helping you and your family out in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Young
    Date:1/31/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tige from ASG and S&S Transport
    Review:I've never shipped a car before so I did know what to expect for timing or fees. All I can say is Tige is very knowledgeable and helped me through the process in an easy to understand way. Shipment left Tuesday and arrived Friday night from A... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian HickmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:The booking agent, Felicia Williams, was very helpful in scheduling this, kept us advised and up to date on the process from the beginning making several phone calls and emails as we went through this. I think the price was reasonable for the service... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** hello Jim, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed assisting you during your relocation. Please take care. Thanks so much for your business~ [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Scofield
    Date:1/31/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great to work with.
    Review:Good follow through, always kept me updated, Great associates that are very friendly, helpful and who knows their football, Go Ducks! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Mike- This has got to be BY FAR the BEST review I have ever received! GO DUCKS!!! Thank you for the KIND WORDS about working with me and our company! I enjoyed our many conversations about FOOTBALL! Now just wait until Baseball season! I wish you THE BEST in life and if you need another transport or someone to shoot the breeze about football with CALL ME!! Thank you AGAIN for the GREAT 5 STAR REVIEW! It was a welcome smile on my face first thing Monday morning! Take Care Mike!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Mike L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Great company. I worked with Malia McClain, who always answered my questions promptly. Car was picked up 7 days after preferred date, but we were in no hurry to get the car sooner. Price was similar or better than other companies. Car arrived in the ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY FOR SEVEN YEARS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR JUST QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOU ANYTIME. Thank you for the great review, Monique. I am please to see I have another happy customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MoniqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Stephanie did a thorough job managing our delivery. Driver was also very helpful In communicating transit timing [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE***Michael, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Overall carrier sercice was excellent and responsive.Price was higher than quoted (100.00)but delivery was exactly as advertised and load /unload times off the truck were quick.Vehichle was pristine when shipped and pristine when delivered.I would us... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Thank you very much for this 5 star review. I truly appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE!...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:M.RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Felicia Williams went above a beyound to keep me informed on the status of the transportation of my vehicle. I never had any difficulty contacting Felicia and when a response was requested she was prompt with returni... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello John, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time out to provide feedback. I really appreciate your business. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:John A Lopez
    Date:1/30/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I needed a vehicle shipped from New Mexico to Arkansas, soon, and had never shipped a vehicle before. After researching online I found the Auto Shipping Group had a great reputation. Stephanie Hamilton was awesome to work with. She walked me thr... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR REVIEW***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** Mark, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process simple for you. Looking forward to doing business together again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark BurginThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Excellent experienece. Danielle was polite, friendly and helpful through every step. I would definitely use ASG again! Everything was on time and handled professionally. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** James- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW!! It was so nice working with you and I appreciate you choosing to work with our company! I am happy to hear EVERYTHING went SMOOTH and as planned! Your feedback means the WORLD to me as I STRIVE to make sure I am in the best communication with ALL MY customers. I also STRIVE to make sure YOU feel as though your transport is MY PRIORITY as IT IS!! Thank you so much again for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! I hope to work with you again in the future! If you or anyone you know needs a transport send them my way! Thank you again!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:James Jedlicka
    Date:1/30/2015 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Wendy Barker 360-214-3680).
    Review:I ship several vans per year and Wendy at Auto Shipping Group did a fantastic job of getting me a fair rate and timely pickup/drop-off service. I plan to continue using them and look forward to working with Wendy again. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshipping 3602143680 Matt thank you so much for this review! Out of all the choices out there it is humbling that you have chosen us to ship your vehicles! At ASG is is our goal to provide outstanding customer service. As a representative it is my mission to always satisfy my customers and uphold the highest standards! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE!Wendy Barker ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/30/2015 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia failed to honor the scheduled shipment contract and my car was delivered the day after Christmas to a salvage yard (Planned arrival window was 29-31 December). I have yet to receive any money to recoup the storage fees incurred while at the ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Brian, Thank you for taking timeout to provide feedback on your experience. If you had read your shipping agreement (which is not a contract) you would have understood that the delivery date is simply a projection. Had you wanted a specific delivery date guarantee then you would have needed to pay for a premium service. You did not because you wanted best price for your budget. Most of these mis understanding's could be avoided if the client takes time to read the terms and conditions that is accepted before loading. The truth is that you were delayed arriving in the delivery area and the driver had to keep trucking. We move a lot of loads with Caa (the carrier assigned to handle the transport)t and they took care of the $25 one day storage fee and provided a receipt after the car was picked up. Clearly you are not being honest. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Brian S.
    Date:1/30/2015 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping experience
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company. The price for the shipping was comparable to another company that I also called for a quote. Wendy Barker was very efficient in providing a written quote in a timely manner. She explained what to was ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshipinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you very much for this review! It was a pleasure doing business with you ! Thank you ! WENDY BARKER ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Rita Haddix
    Date:1/30/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. We will be doing business again with her in the future. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Anthony, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing more business together soon. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:1/29/2015 7:25:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62