View 166,910 Reviews on 3,779 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,911th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2475 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.07% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.93% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was outgoing and easy to work with. Was able to handle a last minute request in a timely fashion with minimal hassle. Price came together as promised. Would recommend using in the future to friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! John, Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need or know anyone who needs my help please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:JT McLain
    Date:7/8/2015 11:11:00 PM
    Review:I am very busy w/ a family member in hospital during the time I needed to set up transport of these two vehicles. Lance Staab was very persistant and polite in asking for the business. I finally got things set up on my end and he was great on his en... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com James I Just wanted to thank you personally for entrusting me with your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate all your help. I am so glad that we worked so well together. thank you agian for such a great review [ view ]
    Poster:James G. Dixon
    Date:7/8/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Service was great! Stephanie was quick to respond whenever I had any questions, and returned my phone calls almost immediately. I would use this company again in a heartbeat! Both the carriers I met with upon pickup and delivery were friendly and w... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Becky, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear all went smooth. Hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:BeckyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Date:7/8/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend!
    Review:I was moving from Los Angeles to New Hampshire but flying into Boston which was about 2 hours away. Lance set me up with a carrier so that I was able to pick my car up once I landed in Boston where it was held at a tow shop. I paid $105 to the tow sh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippingroup.com Katie I want to thank you for being so great and very understanding in the transport. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to get it done. I also want to thank you for the great reivewl [ view ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:7/8/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg was the contact point for me. He was very welcoming and nice. He explained the whole process for me and almost always responded to my texts and email in a timely manner. Overall I am happy for the service that I received. The only negative point... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kamran ...I enjoyed working with you. THANK YOU for the great review!! Look forward to the next transport with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:KA
    Date:7/8/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Best customer service
    Review:I called to ship my car for the 5 th time different companies, finally I was told by ASG customer support that my car was listed multiple times and that is against the rules & that I get my price higher due to listing with others.... I never s... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Ruben ..I'm glad we got the mess sorted out for you. I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for your business and your service to our country. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Ruben Vazquez Lopez
    Date:7/7/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:The process was almost too fast. I had used another carrier in the past and had to wait several days for them to pick up the vehicle. When I called to order this shipment I was asked "can we pick it up today?", I wasn't ready at all. Aft... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Lyanne! It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to give me a review I really appreciate it. [ view ]
    Poster:Lyanne
    Date:7/7/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Would definitely recommend this to a friend! People were very friendly and accommodating. Driver was very nice and gave me updates on when he would get to my place. Car came in great condition as well. I honestly was very nervous but was pleasantly ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Brigham ...I'm happy that all went well. Enjoyed working with you and your family. Appreciate you, your business, and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Brigham Bangerter
    Date:7/7/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell Hart provided the clearest and clearly most honest information among several brokers I have communicated with, including highly rated Amerifreight and also Nationwide Transport, and several others. Her demeanor was highly professional.I was p... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Dear BI, I rarely receive reviews from someone who has decided against shipping, so this was a wonderful surprise! I believe the only way to ensure my clients have the best possible shipping experience is to be straight forward and as honest as I can be from the start. In this industry you will find there are companies who do not put their clients needs before their own. I love that work for a company that allows me to put my clients first, and I'm glad to know that this stance has customers who are not yet customers willing to talk about how awesomely we do things here! I will be here if you- or anyone you send my way- needs my help! Have a great! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:bi
    Date:7/7/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was in contact with me the entire process. My car was picked up the very next day from placing my transport order with Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group. The car was transported and delivered to my door step within 5 days. It arrived clean ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Chris, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I hope to work with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:CS
    Date:7/6/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I found and contacted Chell based on positive reviews from other customers. Chell was excellent from start to finish. She made sure I was informed of the process before the deal was even made and then she kept me informed of the progress on a daily b... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Dear SH, Thank you for the glowing 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I am glad you appreciated my consistency and availability through out experience. I hope you will remember me to to those you know who need my services. I promise to be as dedicated to anyone you send my way!! I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:SH
    Date:7/6/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia did a great job of working with me. She was appropriately persistent to get me the best price and to get my 5th wheel delivered to Texas. The drivers were very professional and did a great job of getting my RV to the destination within the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dona B
    Date:7/6/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Dona B
    Date:7/6/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:David made the process painless And was with me every step of the way. Would use them again. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:7/4/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:Julie was very helpful and responsive. And she honored my request not to add me to an automatic email marketing system, which I appreciated very much. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Joe thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to it again if the need arises in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/4/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Service as advertised
    Review:Kimberly was able to arrange shipment of our car with three days notice. The car arrived on time with minimal drama. The later due to the driver having lost the carrier ramps. All was well as it ended well and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Don, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there is anything else that I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:7/4/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver (360) 214-3680
    Review:Honest, fast and dependable. From the first day that we contact David the service was accurate, and the customers service outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:7/3/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie continues to be the best at setting up transports. Very understanding and honest when setting up everything. Has never disappointed and continues to provide great customer service. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steve it is always great working with you and everyone that you refer to me. My very best to you and your entire organization!!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:7/3/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job...
    Review:Excellent job shipping our 1963 Volkswagon Beetle from one side of the country to the other...Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group and the carrier V & R Transport did a jam up job....Thank You...!!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michael, I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it with out you. Again thank you for the review [ view ]
    Poster:michael mcfarland
    Date:7/3/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:From the beginning of this process, everything went smooth and professional due to the efforts of Felicia Williams. My vehicle was shipped promptly and arrived with no damage. I would highly recommend Felicia for your vehicle shipping needs. She w... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Kidney
    Date:7/3/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:When I first started looking for information on auto shipping, Dave was the first person I talked to and he was super helpful. He told me what to look for and what to watch out for and avoid. His approach was to provide me with the tools to make the... [ More ]
    Poster:Bianca Acosta
    Date:7/3/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Nice service
    Review:It is a good company and the agent Ms. Felicia was very nice. Next time if I want to ship my car I will contact this company and her. [ View ]
    Poster:Ye WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2015 8:18:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:With a cross country move from Florida to Arizona, shipping my car was not something that I was looking forward to. However, after my first phone call with Felicia Williams from Auto Shipping Group, all of my worries diminished. Felicia was very help... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel P.
    Date:7/3/2015 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Simple
    Review:the whole experience was a lot simplier than I anticipated and that was due to Tige and the transporter. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:7/3/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good timing
    Review:The delivery was done in the time frame that I was told (between 4 to 7 days). The driver was nice and he was cautious when downloading the car. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Huber, thank you very much for taking the time to post a nice review for me. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Huber
    Date:7/2/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Reliable, Reliable
    Review:After selecting another provider, I frantically called ASG. To put it in context, calls with the original company went unanswered, emails were never read or responded to, and at 3:30PM of my "scheduled" pick-up day, I needed to find an alt... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, I am so glad that we were able to come through for you, and again I am sorry the carrier was a little late last night. I know texting back and forth at 11 pm was not what you probably wanted to do but I am so glad it all worked out! If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/2/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was coordinating the shipment of my boss's vehicle and Felicia was very patient with me throughout the whole process. She explained to me how the process would work and we took it one step at a time. Felicia would update me when she had any new inf... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated & Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Daniela
    Date:7/2/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car back to MI
    Review:Dave was GREAT! I shopped around and every other quote was between $200.00 and $500.00 more than what Dave quoted me. My car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered sooner than promised. The last company that I used delivered my car a week ... [ More ]
    Response:DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Call for a real time quote. Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Marni Vilardi! You're awesome, thx for the kind words little buddy, keep those bikers in line.] [ view ]
    Poster:Marni V
    Date:7/2/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car back to MI
    Poster:Marni V
    Date:7/2/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey (360)464-2584
    Review:The thought of shipping my car was scary for me, because I had never done this previously. So after discussions with my auto insurer, I understood the criteria for a credible auto shipping company, versus the scam companies that are prevalent online... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sherry ...thank you for placing your trust in our shipping services. We work hard to meet each clients expectations, earn your trust, and provide exceptional customer care. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:SH
    Date:7/2/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Worry Free Service
    Review:Stephanie and the Auto Shipping Group did a great job of setting up the transport of my vehicle. The only issues I had was with the contract company making their pick up and drop off time windows that they had given me the day before pick up and deli... [ More ]
    Response: ***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Chuck, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you. I am sorry for the lack of timing the driver had, and yes I have addressed the issue with the Manager. I am happy to hear I was still able to make this process go well for you and you were still happy with the service minus the one issue. Looking forward to hearing from you again should the auto relocation service arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck
    Date:7/2/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Will call Stephanie the next time I need to move a vehicle. Excellent customer service. Driver called when He said He would, gave me updates as asked for. [ View ]
    Response: ***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Eric, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear the driver and Myself were able to make this a simple process for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again tin the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Mills
    Date:7/1/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Excellent Service. Fantastic contact person. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Will certainly use again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Abhinav, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:7/1/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Setting up Shipping with Matson
    Review:Malia at Auto shipping Group was great. Gave the advice I needed and has set everything up smoothly for me. They did not ship my car, just set up another shipping company to do it for me. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Aloha Patrick, you are all set, and ready to go. Enjoy your road trip from Ohio to Seattle, it is beautiful here in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Pat D
    Date:7/1/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Auto Shipping Group service has been excellent. They picked the car on time and delivered it on time and I had no issues with them. They will be my preferred choice in future if I need to transport my cars. Thank you for a job well done! [ View ]
    Poster:Vijay Ciliveru
    Date:7/1/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Montway screwed up BIG TIME on our scheduled pick up for two cars going from DC to CA. They were dishonest in the way they quote and were unresponsive to calls. No one cares in that company, no one is held accountable. They not only missed the pro... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****CZ, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. I am happy that I was able to get your vehicles to you quickly. I am sorry that the other company had dragged their feet. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport request arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CZ
    Date:7/1/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I shipped a car from Seattle, Washington to outside Atlanta, Georgia and worked with Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group, Inc. She was very professional and provided me with a lot of additional information about shipping a car, unlike some other b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dottie it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport and I wish you the very best in your new city!! If the need arises again to transport a vehicle I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dottie H
    Date:7/1/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Our Carrier Was Great
    Review:I appreciate Tige for all the work that he did. He found a great carrier that was a family owned business and who got our car across the country flawlessly in six days. Everyone was on time and Tige's quote was exactly what we ended up paying includi... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/1/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6782 Order# 1017404 Order Total $1063
    Review:I was very pleased with the service and level of professionalism I received Felicia Williams. Upon my initial call I had very little information on when I wanted to ship my car and how much I could afford. Felicia was very patient and took the time t... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Cassidy Smith-Snyder
    Date:7/1/2015 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection in Customer Service
    Review:When I started to look for transport companies I discovered very quickly that I was dealing with mostly deviant sales tactics that included, but were not limited to, scaring me into thinking other brokers would not pickup my vehicle for weeks on end,... [ More ]
    Response:*****Leah Linn*****360-464-2504 Thank you for the time spent on your review. I appreciate all the commendation. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Anderson
    Date:7/1/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:The service from Dave was great and the truck guy we met worked well. We had a friend hold the vehicle at the origin due to us needing to leave early. He seemed to have no complaints. The only thing that would have change this to an excellent revi... [ More ]
    Response:DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com Call me now for a real time quote! Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Jeb, it was a pleasure working with you from start to finish. From now on I triple check all carrier info, thx!] [ view ]
    Poster:Jeb FleenerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Lance Staab (Auto Shipping Group, Inc.)
    Review:It was a great experience working with Lance. He was always reachable over the phone. The transportation plan was explained to me before hand. Lance ensured that the complete process went smooth. I would strongly recommend Lance for any auto tran... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Venkata I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicles. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. With out your help I do not know if it would have went so well. Thank you so much for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Venkata Iragavarapu
    Date:6/30/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: 13 Mustang
    Review:Tige was great, the delivery took awhile but with a destination in Hawaii I understand he doesn't control many of the factors that led to it being late. He was always available and provided great customer service. I would use him again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ian WhitesideThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: 3rd time customer
    Review:3rd time customer and all have been great experiences. Kim was extremely helpful and the car was delivered 2 days early. For only ~$50 more than the best (shady) uship quote this was totally worth the extra peace of mind and professionalism. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Zach, I want to thank you so much for choosing us over uship. I am glad I was able to provide you information about the different services that we offer. If there is anything else I can do please let me know! I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:ZK
    Date:6/30/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time vehicle transport
    Review:These guys are the best. They make the whole procedure easy, and painless. The give good internet and phone service. They are polite and courteous to all questions, and concerns. The answer email questions directly, not hours or days later. Highly re... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Les ...Thank you for your Five Star review. I enjoyed working with you and your wife. Happy to hear the transit was painless ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Les McDaniel
    Date:6/30/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Malia was quick to return my request with a reasonable quote and to get things ready for pick-up later that week. The process was efficient and easy. The truck arrived a day earlier than the already exceptional delivery estimate and it arrived in exc... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG - Heather, thank you so much for this outstanding review. I love to see happy and satisified customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:6/30/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Kimberly did a really good job. He helped me find a carrier in 5 days and the driver went to pick up my car the next day. He is so fast and helpful. My car arrived earlier than the expected delivery date. The condition of the car is fine and clean. I... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Liang, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the positive feedback. If you need anything else or know anyone else please send them my way! [ view ]
    Poster:Liang WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience overall
    Review:Great company very happy. Pickup was easy. Delivery was on time. The only concern is the price went up $25 and they decided to meet me half way and split the $25 between me and them. I'm overall happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheeko
    Date:6/30/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance Staab was fantastic in terms of coordinating the shipping of my car across country. Easy to communicate with, very responsive and friendly, and provided exactly the service I was looking for. I will definitely contact him again for any future c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff Thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I could have not done such a great job with out your assistnace I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Gusenburg
    Date:6/30/2015 1:18:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80