View 150,843 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,844th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2231 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.37% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, Inc. helped facilitate the shipment of a vehicle from Mesa, AZ to Windsor, Ontario Canada. Felicia was very helpful. She was able to give us the contact information for the connecting carrier in Michigan (Turbo Auto Transport),... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Pete...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:PeteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Review:Sue was very knowledgeable and honest about the transport process. The car was picked up and delivered as promised. The car was in great shape when it arrived. I would use the Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Justin, It was great doing business with you and thanks so much for the 5 star review. Glad everything went as planned. Hope you enjoy your Outback! Take care, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Justin Wilson
    Date:3/12/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:I was very pleased with the transport of my vehicle from Oregon to Oklahoma. This was the first time I had ever transported a vehicle. Rod Westlund was a great help in explaining to me everything with step by step instructions on what to expect. I se... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, e-mail Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Diana, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and your family and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:3/12/2014 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:THANK YOU Felicia bond for all your help you did a great job and all you did for me the was a very nice experince thank you. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Chano...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! It was a pleasure working together. Please take care` [ view ]
    Poster:chanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Review:First impression was great but then a few frustrations followed. I did not understand that the company was like a brokerage and that I may not get the rate I was originally quoted. There were some weather issues in the midwest but I was shocked whe... [ More ]
    Response:BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 Thank you for your review. I know at times it can be frustrating. I'm glad we were able to work together and get your car moved and everyone ended up happy. BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 [ view ]
    Poster:RDominguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:I would recommend Felicia B to any of my friends and family and here are the reasons why: +VERY FAST delivery.. from Florida to California in four days.. that's incredible. +Felicia does all the coordination with the drivers, all you ha... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! Unfortunately, when you make your reservation you're not provided with a tracking # to track your vehicle online. This is my job! I'm here to help you every step of the way from loading through delivery. And so in a sense I am kind of a pest to the driver for you. Well, thanks again for your confidence and I look forward to assisting you next time! Thanks a bunch~ [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Olson (Buyer)
    Date:3/11/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great service A++++++++
    Review:Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814). Great service very helpful and polite would recommend everyone to work with them [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Fahad, You are fantastic! I enjoyed texting with you these last few days from work. Call, email or text me if you need anything. I am so glad your vehicle arrived ahead of schedule. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Fahad alazman
    Date:3/11/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:Was able to contact Ben in office or by cell phone working out details. Professional and caring service. Also was able to contact drivers by cell phone for updates on location and arrival times. Recommend highly. [ View ]
    Response:BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM Lewis thank you for your review. I'm glad your vehicle got moved! please contact me directly if you ever need help again. BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM [ view ]
    Poster:LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Magic Carpet
    Review:They did a great job. Not as cheap as some of the other places, but the other carrier I talked to suddenly wouldn't answer the phone when I went to actually book the transport. They were right on time, car was delivered promptly. Sure, it was kinda d... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks for the kind review Kris. Good luck working for Microsoft! [ view ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:3/11/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: 72 Blazer
    Review:Felicia at Auto Shipping Group does an excellent job at communicating every move of a vehicle!! Definitely recommend her, and company, for all auto transport needs. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Marc...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Marc Board
    Date:3/11/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Very good transporting group! Everything was on time and there were no hidden charges or fees. I will definitely recommend this transporter. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@magiccarpetautotransport.com Dan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. I’m glad everything went great, and I hope that I can help you in the future with transporting another vehicle. Again, thank you! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2014 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Cheap, quick, and high quality. Minor issues including only a 15 min warning before car was picked up (was really an issue with carrier not broker (auto shipping group)), slight increase in price relative to original quote ($33), and the company cha... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844 alexandra@magiccarpetautotransport.com Eddie, Thank you very much for the review, it was nice working with you. Sorry about the change of the names throughout the time we were working together. Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Eddie Dolan
    Date:3/10/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:I had my car picked up in Ohio and delivered to Oregon. There was a lack of communication between companies, but Rod would always answer his phone and help me out. Rod did a great job of helping me due to lack of communication and to get my vehicle... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Samantha, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and your family and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Samantha Griffin
    Date:3/10/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great, very responsive to all my calls, and on top of the entire of the process. She even called me from her personal cell phone on Saturday morning to make sure that my pick-up went smoothly. Thank you Felicia! [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Janice...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Janice PappasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Mark Kukla 602-428-6884
    Review:Mark Kukla was very helpful and professional while setting up my transport. He found me a carrier very quickly and was generally very nice. I loved the customer service from Red Carpet, and my car made it from Arizona to Connecticut in only five day... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cassandra GlenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Kristen Merton 602 428-7269 ext 7076
    Review:Red carpet transport was absolutely amazing...I've never transported a car before...they were extremely helpful with the hole process...Kristen was very curtious and extremely helpful getting my sons car pickup up and brought home cross country...She... [ More ]
    Response:Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com. Auto Shipping Group Red Carpet Division..Call for a free quote, and 5 star service. Dennis, thanks so much for this great review. It was very important to me to make sure we got this transport done quickly for you and your son. It was a pleasure working with you, and look forward to doing business again. I thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Heineman
    Date:3/10/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Great experience, on time delivery, and car arrived with absolutely no faults or scratches. Just perfect ! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Marius thank you so much for the fine review. I feel like I did not earn such a great review. I want to thank you for the few hiccups from the carrier but in the long run we got her done. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Marius Hainal
    Date:3/10/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and Friendly
    Review:Dispatch representative was courteous, flexible and responsive. The transport drivers were friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Maribeth, Thank you for returning for our services. I enjoy working with you. Please let me know if you need anything else. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Maribeth ReyesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Initially I was leery about hiring a shipping company to transport my car. After talking with Kim about the process, I felt much better. The entire process was handled professionally and I will not hesitate to use this company again. The car even arr... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Travis, Thank you for everything you have done! if you need anything else please let me know. If you know of anyone who needs my services, please send them my way. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis Lariviere
    Date:3/10/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia B. 602-428-6872
    Review:I give this Company 5 stars. Felicia answered every question we had regarding pricing and transport. On the day our car was picked up she was not at the office as it was her day off. She still answered our calls, replied to our emails, and coordinate... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Loneal and Claudette...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Loneal Hampton & Claudette (Wife)
    Date:3/8/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:Would hire Rod to do more shipping. He is very good and knowledgeable at what he does. Kept his word on what he was doing. Contact him for all your shipping needs and he will get it done! [ View ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Jeff, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and your family and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Griffin
    Date:3/8/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Recommend
    Review:Alexandra did a great job of easing my concern of a shipping carrier. Alexandra also kept me informed on the time of pick up and delivery of my vehicle. The driver was also polite, gave his cell phone number so I would be able to contact him any ti... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844 alexandra@magiccarpetautotransport.com Bruno, Thank you for your feedback and five star review! It was a pleasure working with you and your family. I’m glad everything worked out and went smoothly with no stress. When the time comes around to you needing to ship another vehicle, you know who to contact! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Bruno Zaucha
    Date:3/8/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:I have shipped cars 5 times in the past 15 years as I move for work fairly often. I have never had a good experience and I'd like to think that after 5 times, it's not me. What to expect: 1.) Final price not the same as the initial quote. You're d... [ More ]
    Response:Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Trent Dang
    Date:3/8/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy
    Review:The chevy arrived before expected and all was great. the price was good. No damage. I would use the company again. .Thanks Dennis [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Dennis I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. you really did make it easy for me and I am glad I was able to make it happen. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Parrish
    Date:3/7/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Ended up having to pay above quote price. and it was a couple day late. Lance was easy to get ahold of the entire time. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941, lance@domesticautotransport.com, Domestic Auto Transport Hi Spencer , thank you for the great review, sorry it was a couple days late I tried to get ahold of the carrier to move faster but just couldn't. thank you again for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Spencer Klingenberg
    Date:3/7/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:My experience with Jeff at Magic Carpet was excellent, and I would absolutely use them again. However, the relationship that these companies have with the actual drivers can sometimes result in miscommunication, which I assume is a problem with ever... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM jEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Scott. I look forward to your referrals. Yes, communication with truck drivers can be a challenge sometimes, which is why we try to be your single point of contact. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:3/7/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Cascade
    Review:Driver ended up wanting an additional $200 but the vehicle was non-running and no one else offered to pick it up. Truck arrived when driver said it would and in same condition so I'm happy. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Hey Simon, I am happy that you are happy..... LOL! Thank you for your business and for the nice review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:simon
    Date:3/7/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I had never shipped a car before and I was apprehensive about the process. I did a little research first and found Magic Carpet Auto Transport had overall good and positive reviews. I called and spoke to Jeff. Jeff explained the entire process to ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Gary. I wish I could get all drivers to communicate better but we don't want them on the phone while they are driving right? Thanks for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:3/6/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly was great!! She was very professional and responsive to all of our questions and concerns. Her assistance during this process was invaluable. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Kristin, I really enjoyed working with you and Bob. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Kristin
    Date:3/6/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Cascade Shipping
    Review:Driver answered his phone appropriately when we were making both connections and at final delivery driver arrived 10 minutes before me which was good because I had traveled 150 miles to meet him. Well coordinated. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** John, thank you for the review! I am thrilled to hear you are another SATISFIED CUSTOMER and everything went great. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:John G.
    Date:3/6/2014 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Chevy Tansport
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the communication, professionalism and knowledge displayed by Bill Ross. The documentation of the company was modern and convenient and most important user friendly. I would highly recommend this company and wish to exp... [ More ]
    Response:For 5-STAR Customer Service and a Free Shipping Quote, Please Call Bill Ross @ 360-853-2846 or email me a request bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Donny, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you to get your truck transported. I look forward to help out in the future if you are ever in need of transport assistance. Have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:Donny Cartrette
    Date:3/6/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: kimberly freiley 360 853 2814
    Review:Kimberly freiley was friendly and informative and available Some confusion with dispatch and driver picking up the car but not terrible. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! John, I am sorry that the driver and dispatch was confusing. if there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:John Kaiser
    Date:3/6/2014 2:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport with Malia
    Review:I had a very good experience with Malia. She was prompt and available to provide information. She was the best I found after having contacted few other companies. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** I am so happy everything went well with your transport, Rosani, I enjoyed you as a customer and thank you so much for the nice review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:rosani
    Date:3/5/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360) 940-7941
    Review:I would recommend this company to anyone. If i have to ship my car to another military base, i would definitely give them a call again. The service is great. They got me a truck the next day and able to pick up my car in 2 days from CA to NY. Big tha... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@Domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport. thank you Lean so much for your review. I really appreciate the confidence you showed in me to transport your vehicle. i will be in touch .thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Lean ColobongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Bill Ross 360-853-2846 Ext.7070 Magic Carpet Auto Transport
    Review:I recently purchased a 1969 Chevy Camaro that was located in Pennsylvania and had the task of finding an enclosed trailer to bring the car to the northwest part of Wisconsin. I searched online not knowing who to trust. I put in a request for multiple... [ More ]
    Response:For 5-STAR Customer Service and a Free Shipping Quote, Please Call Bill Ross @ 360-853-2846 or email me a request bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Terry thank you for the great honest review. I really enjoy reading my customers reviews. And I know from the customers perspective it is extremely important for you to feel comfortable and assured that your shipment is being handled with care and 1st class importance. Thank you again Terry and hope you enjoy your Camaro. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:3/5/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: First transport experience Erin Evans 360-853-2869;7012
    Review:Was very thorough with investigating different transport companies. Read numerous great reviews about cascade and was more then pleased with my experience. I have also recommended a friend. The driver of the delivery truck aka auto transporter was pr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** [ view ]
    Poster:Josh CarpenterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Julie, (602)428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Julie provided outstanding and commendable customer service. She made what could have been a potentially stressful situation much more relaxed and easy. Because of Julie, I would definitely recommend Red Carpet transport to anyone needing such servi... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com JC, Thank you for choosing my services for your transport. It was an honor to assist you in your transport. Thank you for your service to our country and be safe on your recent deployment. My very best to you. If the need arises in the future, I look forward to working with you again. Safe Travels. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jc VarnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Mr. Staab was a wonderful help to me. I have never had a vehicle shipped before and he made it extremely easy. We scheduled a pick up and the person I bought the vehicle from had lost the keys and we had to reschedule another pickup. He took care ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport. Thank you Tonya for the spectacular review. We worked well together in getting it done. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Tonya HinermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Ben was GREAT to work with! He was very helpful and got the units moved in a very timely matter. There was no damage or delay in this transaction. I would HIGHLY recommend Ben Munster (360) 853-2820 Ext #7045 and this company (Auto Shipping Group Inc... [ More ]
    Response:Ben Munster...ben@cascadevehicleshipping.com...360-853-2820 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff WellsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This is the first time I am transporting cars with any carrier and was apprehensive of choosing the right one. Moving 2 cars halfway across the country was something I dreaded. . I am happy to say that Lance Staab and Domestic Auto Transport did ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport Mithun thank you for your great review. I appreciate the confidence you had in me to deliver your vehicles. I look foward to helping you again in the future. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Mithun JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:My transport experience was great, the employees were very knowledgable and accommodating. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Lenicia, it has been a joy working with you. if you need anything else during the transport to Hawaii be sure to let me know. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Lenicia BorrelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: I was very happy!
    Review:It was a good experience both Rod and the tow company were a pleasure to work with. Would defiantly use again for any other shipping needs! Thank you for the low quote and the great service. =) [ View ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Liz, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:3/4/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Dennis carter 602-428-6885
    Review:All I can say is that I had an amazing experience in every stage of this process. Dennis was caring and attentive like family member. The drivers were absolutely spectacular and wonderful. My experience overall was beyond five star service. I would n... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis Carter, (602) 428-6885. dennis@redcarpetautotransport.com Natalie, Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating. I was happy to be able to assist you, and it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for the great review. Dennis [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:3/4/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:i am really happy with the service and also the delight for me was the vehicle was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Suraj, thank you for the review and I am pleased to hear you were happy with my services. Thanks again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Suraj SwaminathamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 3608532829
    Review:Jeff was a very knowledgeable person and thoroughly answered all of my questions!! He was easy to get a hold of to answer questions that had arisen. I would use this company again...without any hesitation. The reviews I came accross on this company... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Garett, it was my pleasure assisting you. SPOT ON REVIEWS, WHAT A CONCEPT!! [ view ]
    Poster:Garett Wiltse
    Date:3/3/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND w/ Red Carpet Auto Transport @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia with Red Carpet was great, after a bad expeirence with another Auto shipping company. Red Carpet was what i needed. Felicia went step by step on the process, called me with any changes and provided with everything i needed to make this a grea... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Benjamin...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:B. Dallas
    Date:3/3/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:Rod did a great job finding me a trucking company that was able to get my car picked up when I needed it and get it delivered to my destination on time. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. His price was very reasonable compared to othe... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Debbie, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Debbie Meyer
    Date:3/3/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:My first experience at getting a car transported and could not have asked for a better experience. It started on a rocky road when I went ahead with Premier Auto Shippers and they never got back to me. However, once I switched to Auto Shipping (Magic... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the kind words Bhavesh. It was my pleasure being of service to you and so glad I could help you when others failed. [ view ]
    Poster:Bhavesh Patel
    Date:3/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: My car arrived on time!
    Review:I shipped my car from Virginia to Hawaii. It was picked up within a week after I put in the order. Sue was really helpful and was always on top of the schedule. The car arrived Long Beach, CA after a week of coast to coast road trip and it was shipp... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Linda and thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure serving your land to port needs. Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:3/2/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360 853-2806
    Review:Our shipping experience with our broker Malia was very satisfactory. She was patient with us and was thorough in explaining the process and cost. Once we committed, the transport took place in a timely fashion. Our trucker picked up our vehicle at th... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Gerry, I'm thrilled to see everything went just perfect for you and that you were happy with my services. Enjoy Hawaii! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:GerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2014 10:48:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45