View 150,628 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,629th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2197 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.28% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.72% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Bill Ross 360-853-2846 Ext.7070 Magic Carpet Auto Transport
    Review:I recently purchased a 1969 Chevy Camaro that was located in Pennsylvania and had the task of finding an enclosed trailer to bring the car to the northwest part of Wisconsin. I searched online not knowing who to trust. I put in a request for multiple... [ More ]
    Response:For 5-STAR Customer Service and a Free Shipping Quote, Please Call Bill Ross @ 360-853-2846 or email me a request bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Terry thank you for the great honest review. I really enjoy reading my customers reviews. And I know from the customers perspective it is extremely important for you to feel comfortable and assured that your shipment is being handled with care and 1st class importance. Thank you again Terry and hope you enjoy your Camaro. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:3/5/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: First transport experience Erin Evans 360-853-2869;7012
    Review:Was very thorough with investigating different transport companies. Read numerous great reviews about cascade and was more then pleased with my experience. I have also recommended a friend. The driver of the delivery truck aka auto transporter was pr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** [ view ]
    Poster:Josh CarpenterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Julie, (602)428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Julie provided outstanding and commendable customer service. She made what could have been a potentially stressful situation much more relaxed and easy. Because of Julie, I would definitely recommend Red Carpet transport to anyone needing such servi... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com JC, Thank you for choosing my services for your transport. It was an honor to assist you in your transport. Thank you for your service to our country and be safe on your recent deployment. My very best to you. If the need arises in the future, I look forward to working with you again. Safe Travels. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jc VarnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Mr. Staab was a wonderful help to me. I have never had a vehicle shipped before and he made it extremely easy. We scheduled a pick up and the person I bought the vehicle from had lost the keys and we had to reschedule another pickup. He took care ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport. Thank you Tonya for the spectacular review. We worked well together in getting it done. It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Tonya HinermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Ben was GREAT to work with! He was very helpful and got the units moved in a very timely matter. There was no damage or delay in this transaction. I would HIGHLY recommend Ben Munster (360) 853-2820 Ext #7045 and this company (Auto Shipping Group Inc... [ More ]
    Response:Ben Munster...ben@cascadevehicleshipping.com...360-853-2820 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff WellsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This is the first time I am transporting cars with any carrier and was apprehensive of choosing the right one. Moving 2 cars halfway across the country was something I dreaded. . I am happy to say that Lance Staab and Domestic Auto Transport did ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport Mithun thank you for your great review. I appreciate the confidence you had in me to deliver your vehicles. I look foward to helping you again in the future. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Mithun JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:My transport experience was great, the employees were very knowledgable and accommodating. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Lenicia, it has been a joy working with you. if you need anything else during the transport to Hawaii be sure to let me know. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Lenicia BorrelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: I was very happy!
    Review:It was a good experience both Rod and the tow company were a pleasure to work with. Would defiantly use again for any other shipping needs! Thank you for the low quote and the great service. =) [ View ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Liz, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:3/4/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Dennis carter 602-428-6885
    Review:All I can say is that I had an amazing experience in every stage of this process. Dennis was caring and attentive like family member. The drivers were absolutely spectacular and wonderful. My experience overall was beyond five star service. I would n... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis Carter, (602) 428-6885. dennis@redcarpetautotransport.com Natalie, Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating. I was happy to be able to assist you, and it was a pleasure working with you. Thanks again for the great review. Dennis [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:3/4/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:i am really happy with the service and also the delight for me was the vehicle was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Suraj, thank you for the review and I am pleased to hear you were happy with my services. Thanks again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Suraj SwaminathamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 3608532829
    Review:Jeff was a very knowledgeable person and thoroughly answered all of my questions!! He was easy to get a hold of to answer questions that had arisen. I would use this company again...without any hesitation. The reviews I came accross on this company... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Garett, it was my pleasure assisting you. SPOT ON REVIEWS, WHAT A CONCEPT!! [ view ]
    Poster:Garett Wiltse
    Date:3/3/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND w/ Red Carpet Auto Transport @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia with Red Carpet was great, after a bad expeirence with another Auto shipping company. Red Carpet was what i needed. Felicia went step by step on the process, called me with any changes and provided with everything i needed to make this a grea... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Benjamin...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:B. Dallas
    Date:3/3/2014 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:Rod did a great job finding me a trucking company that was able to get my car picked up when I needed it and get it delivered to my destination on time. He was very helpful throughout the whole process. His price was very reasonable compared to othe... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Debbie, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Debbie Meyer
    Date:3/3/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:My first experience at getting a car transported and could not have asked for a better experience. It started on a rocky road when I went ahead with Premier Auto Shippers and they never got back to me. However, once I switched to Auto Shipping (Magic... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the kind words Bhavesh. It was my pleasure being of service to you and so glad I could help you when others failed. [ view ]
    Poster:Bhavesh Patel
    Date:3/3/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: My car arrived on time!
    Review:I shipped my car from Virginia to Hawaii. It was picked up within a week after I put in the order. Sue was really helpful and was always on top of the schedule. The car arrived Long Beach, CA after a week of coast to coast road trip and it was shipp... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Linda and thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure serving your land to port needs. Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:3/2/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360 853-2806
    Review:Our shipping experience with our broker Malia was very satisfactory. She was patient with us and was thorough in explaining the process and cost. Once we committed, the transport took place in a timely fashion. Our trucker picked up our vehicle at th... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Gerry, I'm thrilled to see everything went just perfect for you and that you were happy with my services. Enjoy Hawaii! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:GerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:I shipped numerous vehicles to Hawaii and Sue was the best person that I have ever dealt with. I will not use another shipping company because if her period..!! [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi John, and thanks for the extremely nice review. You were also a pleasure to work with and hope to hear from you again for the next one. And thanks muchos for posting, much appreciated! [ view ]
    Poster:John Carvalho
    Date:3/1/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:The service was good and prompt. My car was picked up on time and delivered ahead of time, which is great. The only thing is, it's a bit expensive and the car was REALLY dirty at delivery. I could hardly see anything through the window and needed a c... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi CiCi, Thanks very much for posting! Brokers do not determine the price though, the carriers do. We even tried to get this for a lower rate but the carriers would not accept it. It does not matter which broker you book with as it pertains to pricing. We are all just a few dollars different in our fees. The going rate is always determined by supply and demand, the route, the number of carriers doing the route, and diesel costs. And yes, vehicles almost always arrive dirty when traveling across country especially in the winter. Please do call me if you ever need the service again. Thanks, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Cici Liu
    Date:3/1/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: The Best, Seriously, Trust me!!
    Review:Okay, this is an honest report. I tried another company before I went to Magic Carpet. The other company left me in the dust! Took a month for them to admit that they finally could not deliver the car. Rod, from Magic Carpet was an amazing guy. Alway... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Angel, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you. You provided all the info needed to make this work and I'm very pleased you let me provide this service for you. I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Angel Russell
    Date:3/1/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: General Comments
    Review:Freight broker was prompt and scheduled pick up in reasonable time period. The hauling company driver was particularly courteous and helpful on some details concerning the seller and auto transported. Very nice person [ View ]
    Response: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:3/1/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. The pick-up location was somewhat off the beaten track and, although the dealer that had the car was helping me try and source a carrier, we went almost a week with a legitimate offer. I had been warned about th... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE**CALL DIRECT 360-853-2803****MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT**Andrew, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to share my contact details with friends, family, co-workers if they are in need of transporting a vehicle as well. Take Care. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Fox
    Date:3/1/2014 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Transported my car from NC to CA
    Review:Transported my car from NC to CA via Magic Carpet Auto Transport. Customer service was great and knowledgeable. My car was picked up from a location which was really close to my house. The driver then dropped me off at my house. The car was delivere... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Taner, So glad you were satisfied with the service. Glad it all went so smooth for you. Really good carrier to work with and really great customer too. Take care, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Taner
    Date:2/28/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Reliable
    Review:Jeff Vigue at Magic Carpet was great to work with. Took time to explain everything and worked hard to ensure I was taken care of. I am impressed with the company and they made shipping my car extremely easy. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Dave for the nice review. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/28/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Casey jackson was great he had me a carrier right away .But we decided to not move the truck .When we are ready I know who to call .will use again great job [ View ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com - Thanks Jon for the nice words and review so glad i could help , just call when your ready . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Jon sholund
    Date:2/28/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:First and foremost, most of these services are brokerage services and you aren't quite sure what type of hauling service they will land you. Being put on the back burner a few times by a different broker upset me and was about to cost me some mone... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT***Charles, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. I am so happy i was able to do this transport for you quickly. Sorry to hear all the hassle you had before working with me. My day to day goal is to always provide the best service and get your vehicle picked up in a timely manner. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience.Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again, it was a pleasure assisting you with your transport!!!!Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CharlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Review:I recently transport my two trucks from Washington to Vermont. Had a great and hassle free experience. The delivery was on time and I would recommend this company for your vehicle transport. I recommend highly recommend Auto Shipping Group and Casey ... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Brenden for the nice words and review so glad i could be a help , and when your ready for your next move just give a call . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Brenden Stubbs
    Date:2/28/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Don took the time to explain the entire process of shipping a vehicle. His explanation was informative and accurate. The Auto Shipping Group connected us with an outstanding driver, called to ensure the vehicle was picked up on time, and followed u... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:2/28/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: thunderbird shipping
    Review:Excellent service on the phone a very well informed agent who could answer all questions. Great first class carrier with excellent equipment and on time dilevery. [ View ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com - Thanks Jerry for the nice words and review so glad i was able to get your car moved the right way . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:gerald mikols
    Date:2/28/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Talking to other transporters I was irritated with how wishy washy they were. Talking to Malia really gave me a sense of security. My vehicle was picked up and delivered exactly when I was told. I will use Malia for all my transport needs. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Thank you for the nice review, Ken. I was a pleasure working with you. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:2/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803).
    Review:Great service! Second time working with Stephanie! The experience was very easy and Stephanie is very attentive. I would definitely come back to use this company again if I should need shippong services. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT***Ashley, thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation's. Feel free to contact me again if you need the services again. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley Jew
    Date:2/28/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab Phone (360) 940-7941
    Review:What could I say about working with Mr. Lance Staab? He is very knowleagable about the companies business. He educated me about transporting my vehicle from Kentucky back into Long Beach California. The information he gave was very valuable. Lance is... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Consulting Team Cynthia Cynthia wow what a fabulous review for me. I just can't believe it. You were such a sweetheart through the whole process it made it such a pleasure working with you. It was difficult from your location but we gotter done. Thank you so much. Keep in touch [ view ]
    Poster:Cynthia Browder
    Date:2/28/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I tried 3 different car transport companies to move my car over a 45 day period but it didn't happen until I contacted Kimberly Freiley. She has what it takes to get it done. I was given contact information from pickup to delivery. The trucking com... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Clyde, You are awesome! I really appreciate everything you have said! If you need anything else please do not hesitate to get a hold of me. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:clyde allred
    Date:2/28/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Boston to Las Vegas by M(Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803)
    Review:Stephanie of Magic Carpet Auto Transport was amazing in helping me ship my car from Boston to Las Vegas. Prompt response and reasonable price, car just got delivered as what I was told. I would definitely recommend their services, especially Stepha... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE**MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT***Aaron, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron. H
    Date:2/28/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Car received a little later than expected but it was delivered intact. Good communication from bill [ View ]
    Response:For 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE...Contact Bill Ross @ 360-853-4900 or email me direct at BILL@MAGICCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ... Thank you Broc for the review. If you are ever in need of assistance of shipping another vehicle please hive me a call [ view ]
    Poster:Broc Elmore
    Date:2/28/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Malia Mclain 360-853-2806, ext 7021
    Review:Malia helped me through a crisis situation of getting my son's wheelchair accessible van transported in a very efficient way. She described the process of vehicle transport which relieved my anxiety about safely receiving our van which is so critical... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Lynn, I am so please this all went so quickly, I know how desperate you were to get the van back for your son. Thank you for your business and the nice review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:L.D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley (360) 8532814
    Review:My car came thru in excellent condition. It arrived when the company said it would. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS Tom and Virginia, Thank you so much for this great review! I had a really good time working with you. Its always exciting to have a pick up in our area especially since I drive by your pick up hotel all the time. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Forgatsch
    Date:2/28/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: (Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814).
    Review:Kimberly provided great service throughout the entire shipping process. She was very responsive to my requests, very professional in all of our conversations, while being very friendly and reassuring as we got down to the wire and closed the deal! I ... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Robert, I love the review! Mentioning the Seahawks and everything I love it! Please let me know if you need anything else. I have enjoyed working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert BryansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Paper work mishap delayed pickup. Malia was very gracious and fixed the problem promptly You need more info I see no need to say more [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Thank you so much Jim for the review. Glad it all worked out fine. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:jim zenone
    Date:2/28/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: 1006015
    Review:Casey was informative and helpful throughout the process. He connected the driver and I so we could coordinate pick-up and drop off. He was honest and explained all of the costs upfront and there were no hidden costs. I was happy with the service ... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Aleasha for the nice words and review so glad i could be a help in your transport of your car . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Aleasha C Campbell
    Date:2/28/2014 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO DELIVERY
    Review:This is, was my very first time transporting a car from one state to another, and I MUST say that Ms. MALIA McCLAIN (360) 853 2806 EXT 7021, MADE THE EXPERIENCE FANTASTIC!!! WHEN THE DRIVER CONTACTED ME, I THOUGHT HE WAS JUST PICKING UP THE AUTO, HO... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Bernard, you were a delight to work with. Thank you for the review and I am happy everything turned out perfect for you. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bernard Jackson
    Date:2/28/2014 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851 ext 7074
    Review:I did my research before shipping several vehicles lately. I have found Cascade Vehicle Shipping to be the most reliable, honest, trustworthy and a pleasure to do business with. I have shipped three vehicles with them so far. I am not a business t... [ More ]
    Poster:Dominick B.
    Date:2/28/2014 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038
    Review:Great overall experience. No complaints, only compliments. I was initially hesitant as this was my first time shipping a vehicle, and there were so many online quotes and companies to consider. I didn't really understand how the process works, but Mi... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Adam, Thank you so much for this great review. I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations and help make this move easy for you. You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to taking care of your shipping needs in future! Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Adam GriffithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2014 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond w/ Red Carpet Auto Transport @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Highly recommended. Red Carpet came through where others failed and got me out of a pinch. Felicia Bond worked hard on short notice to find a truck in out-of-the-way NH and got it done. I was very impressed with her knowledge, dedication and professi... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service *** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Brian, Thanks again for your confidence in myself and our drivers. Since your vehicle was available to load (past available) my top priority for to find availability. I'm glad everything worked out and you had a good experience in the end. Next time you'll know who to call :-) Thanks so much for your kind words and take care~ Warm regards, Felicia B. and the Red Carpet Auto Transport is a Consulting Team within Auto Shipping Group Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian D
    Date:2/27/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was friendly and helpful at the start. This was the first time we had ever transported a vehicle and she was able to answer all the questions and concerns we had about transporting our vehicle. She explained the entire process and was flexibl... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Sandy, Thanks for the kind words and your business. The drivers have to have enough vehicles to justify traveling on a particular route. Unfortunately most of the carriers were headed to southern Cali because that's where the demand was. Because you weren't flexible to wait for the next set of drivers the charge was higher because of your demand and time constraints in your itinerary. Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Thanks again for your kind words. Sincerely, Felicia and the Red Carpet Auto Transport Consulting Team within Auto Shipping Group Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy Kwan (Daughter)This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McCLain 360-853-2806
    Review:My car was shipped all the way from Boston to Hawaii. Moving is stressful enough. I googled shipping companies and did my homework on getting a few different quotes, but Malia was honest, personable, always available and worked with me the entire way... [ More ]
    Response:MAlIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Jessica, I told you everything would be just fine and not to worry about a thing. Thank you for the great review and enjoy Hawaii..........I am sooooooooo jealous :) Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:jessica ashment
    Date:2/27/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Mark Kukla 602-428-6884
    Review:Our delivery was early, It only took 2 days to deliver. Actually only 1 1/2 days. Very good service!. The driver was very friendly. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Great Job! Definately will use again. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Smith
    Date:2/27/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Move
    Review:The first dirver that contracted showed up and refusted to pick up the Corvette. Lance found a second driver, that diver showed on on time and moved about two feet of snow and helped load the Covette to the truck. Was contacted by the driver an the... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport Darryl Thank you so much for the fine review it took some time but we gotter done. thank you again for being so patient. It was a pleasure working for you [ view ]
    Poster:Darryl Cash
    Date:2/27/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:this was my first time shipping a vehicle and it was a great experience thanks too Malia her customer service was awesome. i will bee referring her to all my military friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE** Thank you for the review, Tyler. It was so nice of your parents to take your truck up to Portland to meet the carrier............at least it saved you guys $200! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:tyler vianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:Fair price, worked with me on pick up time. Driver was easy to work with and was very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Consulting division Tim thank you so much. i can't believe how quickly you sent in my review. looking forward to helping you again. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Harris
    Date:2/27/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:This was the first time I have had anything delivered across country and it was a very good experience & Mark was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:George Lowman
    Date:2/27/2014 1:39:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44