View 148,154 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,155th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1929

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1929 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: contact
    Review:Ben was up front with everything, and delivery was almost on time. Driver has issues with drop offs and pick ups on the way. [ View ]
    Response:Ben Munster...ben_m@domesticautotransport.com...360-853-2820 [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/6/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Overall I shipped 2 cars and a pop-up camper with Sue and she was able to get the 2 orders picked up quickly by a reputable carrier. The carrier picked up on time and was very easy to work with. Delivery was a little behind due to winter storms acro... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Steven and thanks very much for posting such a great review. Yes, that camper was a bit out of the ordinary but we do our best to find carriers for those as well. You were a joy to work with and would love to help out again if the need ever arises. Thanks again and welcome to Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Johnson
    Date:2/6/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle shipped and I was new to the process. Brandon made the process very smooth and easy, he was able to answer all my questions explain to me how their process worked. My truck was picked up on time and exactly ho... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Tyler, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler Smith
    Date:2/5/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: florida to Seattle
    Review:It was not bad. One night delayed to pick up, but it was punctual to delivery on the Weekend. I could use the car to commute on Monday, so that's fine. Only getting dirty outside of the car was the problem, but I can understand. Overall, It... [ More ]
    Response:For 5-STAR Customer Service and a Free Quote, call Bill Ross @ 360-853-2846 or email me direct at bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ...Thanks Angela for the review...If you are ever in need of a transport, please give me a call...Thanks Again [ view ]
    Poster:angela
    Date:2/5/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:The specific carrier had engine trouble in their truck which was beyond their control. However Bill made sure to keep me apprised along the way. Excellent service. Would use them again and recommend them! [ View ]
    Response:For 5-STAR Customer Service and a Free Quote, call Bill Ross @ 360-853-2846 or email me direct at bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ...Thanks Anne for your review. It was a pleasure working with you to arrange your shipment. I look forward to working with you again if you or anyone you know needs assistance shipping a vehicle...Thanks Again Anne and have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:2/5/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service Great Price
    Review:I found a new 2013 car in Virginia at a very good price, I live in Florida so I needed to find a reliable transporter to deliver my new car. After getting several different prices from 8 different transport companies , I decided to go with Majic Ca... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks T for the cool review so glad you were able to work together and hope you enjoy your new car . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:T,Martin
    Date:2/5/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Service! Order 1005283
    Review:I don't usually write reviews, but because I sometimes rely on them and transporting a vehicle is such a big deal I wanted to leave one. I've used Magic Carpet Transport and worked with Casey on two separate occasions and both times were a positive e... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Shannon for the nice words and review so glad we could a help , good luck with your move and thanks again . Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Brodbeck
    Date:2/5/2014 2:46:00 AM
    Subject: Professional, Knowledgeable, Excellent Follow Through
    Review:This is my second time using Magic Carpet - they were an ABSOLUTE lifesaver during my first transport. I had a classic vehicle that was stolen in California but recovered by Customs Agents (found in a shipping container!). The truck was sent to a ... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Hunter so glad to hear back from you , Thanks for leaving your feed back on our company and hope to be talking soon . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Hunter
    Date:2/4/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: transport company
    Review:My experience with this transport company was good for being the first time to have a vehicle transported across country. I had a choice to either sell my vehicle or have it transported over here. I'm happy I chose to have it brought over here and I'... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Tyler and Blake for using Magic carpet . Hope all is well in Cali and if i can help in the future let me know . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler bailey
    Date:2/4/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend....
    Review:Casey Jackson was very pleasant to work with. I shipped multiple cars with this shipment and fount the truck driver to be very courteous and thorough with the care and inspection of my vehicles prior to transport and at delivery. The cars were very d... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks so much for the nice words and review and was glad i was able to help move those 18 cars , If you need help just let me know thanks . Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:2/4/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I just want to say how wonderful it was working with Stephanie. This was my first time dealing with anyone in transporting a vehicle by carrier . It was a enjoyable experience and if I have to ever transport a vehicle again I will be calling Stephani... [ More ]
    Response:STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 5 STAR SERVICE **Dan, it has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again if the auto transport need arises in the future. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:2/4/2014 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche transport
    Review:Butler transport was very good about keeping me informed. There was a major ice storm in Louisiana which caused the driver to stop and spend 2 nights. The roads were closed. I got a call explaining the situation which put my mind at rest. It also... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the kind words Kathy. I know you are enjoying your Boxter very much. [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy betancourt
    Date:2/3/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Jeff. He told me exactly how it works and what to expect. We got a good carrier and the car was shipped quickly and without drama. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Tom. If you need your vehicle shipped quickly and without drama, call me TODAY!! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:2/3/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service (Returning Customer) - wrked w Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I have worked with Domestic Auto Transport previously and hence i knew I was opting for the best with Domestic Auto Transport. Kimberly was extremely nice to work with . Once I told her I was a returning customer she did her best to give me a great ... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Shivani, It was wonderful working with you. This transport was very easy and I really enjoyed working with you. Please call me if you need anything else. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Shivani Chitalia
    Date:2/3/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I was nervous about transporting a vehicle from the mainland to Hawaii, but my fears were laid to rest quickly with the up front and personable professionalism. From the quick quote to shipping instructions, detailed information and timelines. The qu... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Michael, So glad you were pleased with my customer service. Glad I could help ease the anxiety. Aloha, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/3/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:i had been searching for some time trying to get my f250 shipped from California to Virginia when i found Magic Carpet Auto Transport. after talking with Jeff i was extremely pleased with my quote and the level of commitment to customer satisfaction.... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Jason. Commitment to customer satisfaction is PRIORITY #1 AT MAGIC CARPET!! [ view ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:2/3/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: very good experience
    Review:I had to move my minivan from Atlanta to Chicago and shopped around for a bit to finalize whom to pick. My first choice was another group which after 10 days had failed to provide any confirmation or communication around my move. I reached out to Cas... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Sachin for the nice words and review so glad i could be such a big help in your your big move . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Sachin
    Date:2/3/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: malia is the bees knees
    Review:malia has been such a great help to me and the transporting of my car, she is very punctual and on top of her game. Malia was very well informed on all areas of the company and how things worked since i being a first time transporter was skeptical o... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806***6 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE!*** Gerry, it has been a great pleasure working with you and your wife to get your vehicle to your vacation home on Oahu. Thank you for the nice review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:gerry
    Date:2/3/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Malia so helpful in answering all of our questions about the process of shipping or car. Additionally super helpful in discussing and working around my timeline. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806** *6 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE***Thanks for the review, Mike. I appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/3/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Review
    Review:Cascade Vehicle Shipping-Representative Malia McClain Excellent experience working with Malia on shipping my car cross-country. Every step from the initial phone call with Malia was easy, professional, and helpful. She always got back to me in ti... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806** *6 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE***Diana, thank you for the great review and for using Cascade to assist with your transport. I hope all goes well for you and your new job in Mississippi! Malia@cascadevehicle shipping.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:2/3/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Don has always come through with on time pickup and delivery. Never any damage to vehicles.Very satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 5 STARS 360-853-2827, Thanks Ric, Look forward to our next move [ view ]
    Poster:Ric A Farrar
    Date:2/3/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Liberty Transport from AZ to CA
    Review:When my son was moving back from college from AZ to CA, the moving plans suddenly changed at the last minute and we were left without a driver for his Jeep Liberty. I called Magic Carpet Auto Transport and Brandon assured me he could get the Jeep pi... [ More ]
    Response: Hello Karen, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Karen U.
    Date:2/3/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent ship
    Review:From the dispatcher to driver, no issues. Smooth ship of my car. Will use again . I have shipped many cars thru this agency and I have been happy with the drivers and shipping experience every time. Will recommend this hassle free experience to a fri... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Affaan bangash
    Date:2/3/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great from start to finish
    Review:I received SO many quotes and offers to ship my Porsche but I knew Don from Magic Carpet Auto Transport was the right choice. I immediately felt comfortable and trusted him from our initial convo and the drivers were a pleasure (which was a pleasant ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 5 STARS, Sara thank you for your kind words, I enjoyed working with you , Please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:2/3/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND w/ Red Carpet Auto Transport @ 602-428-6872
    Review:The service was great! I got my car transported from California to Virginia. Felicia made it possible! she was very helpful throughout the process. I accidentally called her (after hours) when she wasn't at work, and she always managed to call me bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Alberto MarroquinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2014 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Although there were some snags which caused the delivery to be somewhat tardy I found Ms Kimberly Freiley to be helpful in resolving these problems above and beyond my expectations. Ms Freiley is honest, friendly and motivated to a fault to resolve ... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Mark, Thank you so much for the review. I am sorry that the carrier was unable to get a hold of Eli, but I am glad you were able to get me the correct phone number so they could deliver the vehicle. If there is anything else I can do please let me know. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Butler
    Date:2/2/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: jeep delivery to Ok.
    Review:Car was delivered in good condition. Delivered as a surprise driver Max pulled it off Son was blown away Thanks for good job. Rog [ View ]
    Response:Hello Roger, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:roger schreur
    Date:2/1/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport experience
    Review:Magic Carpet was responsive and helpful in quickly finding transport for a long, difficult route. Although the driver was late because of a rare engine problem, he was very apologetic, personable, and effective in his communication with us. Upon ar... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Lou and thanks a bunch for the great review. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope you will call me the next time you or a friend needs another vehicle transported. [ view ]
    Poster:Lou
    Date:2/1/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Douglas Whatford 360-853-2825
    Review:I recently had my father in laws car shipped from IN to CA with Magic Carpet. The shipment took a total of 4 days. There was a slight problem with the actual charges being charged. The delivery man gave us a completely different amount to pay at the ... [ More ]
    Response: Douglas Whatford 360-853-2825 ++++++ Amada, thank you soooo much for the kind review. Again, i apologize for the mis understanding. Also, thank you for confirming we are an honest company.... i never want to be a part of a shady deal and will do a lot to try to maintain my company integrity and honesty.... Thank you again for the plug. [ view ]
    Poster:Amada Gallardo
    Date:1/31/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360-940-7941)
    Review:This was the first time I've used an auto transport service. I had a 2014 Chevrolet Volt shipped from a CA dealership to Salem, Oregon. It had to be arranged so that I paid the dealership and the dealership paid the carrier, as they needed to show th... [ More ]
    Response:Domestic Auto Tranport Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@domesticautotransport.com Thank you William for the fantastic review. I just do the best that I can to make the transporting as simple and easy and upfront as possible. You were a great customer which made it easy. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:William BeasleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: redcarpetautotransport.com and Mr. Dennis carter
    Review:Excellent company and staff to work with. They were on time, honest, polite, courteous and provided a very good service at a very reasonable price. I will definitely recommend and use this company. Owner name is Mr. Dennis Carter. His phone number ... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis Carter, (602) 428-6885. dennis@redcarpetautotransport.com Brian, Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star rating. I was happy to be able to assist you, and it was a pleasure working with you. I am not the owner though I am a regional manager. Thanks again for the great review. Dennis [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Bahram Soleymani
    Date:1/31/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from OK to WA
    Review:I recently moved from OK to WA and used Magic Carpet Auto Transport to ship my car. Brandon was very helpful, was quick to respond, and the gentleman who picked up my car was professional and did an excellent job. Would definitely recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Hello Stephanie, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:1/31/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Malia Mclain
    Review:Malia at Cascade has help several of my customers arrange their auto shipping. Each time her attention to the customers needs and requirements have surpassed the normal customer service experience. Thanks and keep up the great work...there's more whe... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806***6 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING***Anthony, thank you for sending all of your relocating customers my way! I so much appreciate your business and have enjoyed working with you. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nat Selwyn
    Date:1/31/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Trunking aspect
    Review:Mr. Doug Whatford was great, but the transport companies from Virginia to California were awful. Do It Global Auto Transport failed to pick up the vehicle on the 3rd of January and did not pick up until the 14th. I had to call several times, which ... [ More ]
    Response: Douglas Whatford 360-853-2825 +++++++++++ Jonathan , i am sorry that the cerrier was less than standard. we screened this guy and everything on our side said they were doing a great job.... i will screen harder as a result of this.... My customers are my most important people.... Thank you for the great review for my work however... i try rwal hard for all my customers.... [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:1/31/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: DC- SEATTLE
    Review:Wanted to say thanks casey and all the time he spent with me teaching me how this whole process works .We had to make a few changes but casey always made things work .I will use again and tell many people in our service who to call .Thanks again Rohe... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Rohel for the nice words and review so glad everything went so well and look forward to moving you back this spring . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Rohel
    Date:1/31/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Very reliable and affordable
    Review:Service was extremely professional and reliable! I would recommend using this service to anyone transporting a car from NYC! [ View ]
    Response:++++++++++Douglas Whatford Magic Carpet Auto Transport 360-853-2825 Ext 7050 Doug_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com ++++++++++++Gita, thank you for using magic carpet.... it was a pleasure working with you.... if you need anything in the future, please do not hesitate to ask. [ view ]
    Poster:Gita
    Date:1/31/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: 1005894 Douglas Whatford 360-853-2825
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and Doug Whatford patiently explained every step of the process and what to expect. His honesty was appreciated in explaining the relationship of posting a low bid and the probability that it would take lo... [ More ]
    Response:++++++++++++Douglas Whatford Magic Carpet Auto Transport 360-853-2825 Ext 7050 Doug_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com ++++++++++++++++++++++ Brian, thank you so much for using magic carpet.....All a customer ever wants is to know what is going on. To be involved in the loop. I dont blame you and encourage it. After all it is your car. Looking forward to working with you again in the future..... [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Foreman
    Date:1/31/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Review:Good overall experience. Doug made sure everything went smoothly. I would use this company again. My car arrived without any dings or scratches and in a timely manner. I also got expedited shipping and they were able to accommodate me with that. [ View ]
    Response:++++++++++++Douglas Whatford Magic Carpet Auto Transport 360-853-2825 Ext 7050 Doug_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Sean, thank you for the good review..... looking forward to working with you again..... [ view ]
    Poster:Sean porter
    Date:1/31/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered within a week. The car was delived with only 1 gallon of gas in the tank and the tires with very low air pressure. A trip to the closest gas station was necessary to fill with gas and increase the tire pr... [ More ]
    Response:STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 stephanie@magiccarpetautotransport.com **J Roark. Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with you r auto relocation. I am happy that i was able to make this process easy for you. Feel free to contact me again if this need arises again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:J. Roark
    Date:1/31/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You for Transport my Vehicle.
    Review:Felicia, Thank you very much at first thought it would be impossible to do this without any inconvenience transport. Thanks for Auto Transport Network and Felicia for all the help provided during the movement of the vehicle to another state th... [ More ]
    Poster:Domitilo CordobaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2014 6:07:00 AM
    Subject: Top Notch Professionalism
    Review:Customer service was top notch ! Kimberly returned my calls promtly and was very professional. The driver impressed me with his driving skills, he was able to park my non running Suburban from the truck to the curb like a pro ! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUr COMPANY ALMOST 7 YEARS! Ed, I really enjoyed working with you. You were also so happy on the phone, and very easy to talk to. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Stevens
    Date:1/30/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:As advertised. The rep (Rod Westlund) was prompt and efficient and my car made the trip from coast to coast without a hitch (which, in the end, is all you can hope for). One word of advice, unless you like in an area with wide open spaces, be prepare... [ More ]
    Response: Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR Service, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Jeff, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:1/30/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Magic Carpet
    Review:Don was oustanding. After waiting for a few weeks for another company, I finally called Magic Carpet. He had several quotes and possible dates to ship within twenty minutes after I talked to him. Also walked me through the whole process and advised o... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS 5 STARS, 360-853-2827 Thank Ross I am glad we were able to move your vehicle in a timely manner. Please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:1/30/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Douglas Whatford 360-853-2825
    Review:Douglas was very helpful at finding a nice carrier (they are a broker, and do not own trailers) for my 2005 BMW M3 when I shipped it across the country. The car arrived damage free albeit dirty, although this was due entirely to the fact that I shipp... [ More ]
    Response:Douglas Whatford 360-853-2825 Doug_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++danial, thank you for using magic....glad we still got it delivered with that storm...it was a big one too...lol [ view ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from CA to WA
    Review:Contacted Bill at Magic Carpet Transport about transporting a '09 Altima I had purchased right before Christmas for pickup anytime on or after Dec. 27. Car was picked up on Monday Dec. 30 and delivered on Jan. 2. Bill was very informative and kept me... [ More ]
    Response:For a Free Auto Shipping Quote & 5 STAR Customer Service, Please Contact Bill Ross @ (360) 853-2846 or email directly at... bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Noah, thank you for taking the time in giving me a review for assisting you in your vehicle transport. Its always a pleasure to to get feedback from my customers. Hope you are enjoying your car. Take care and I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Noah R
    Date:1/30/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Dually transport
    Review:Don was great to deal with but the actual carrier was difficult as his english skills were lacking. Also, the driver took an hour and forty minutes unloading the dually as everything that could go wrong went wrong. [ View ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, STAR SERVICE, 360-853-2827 Don thank you for your business I enjoyed working with you... Please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Don S
    Date:1/30/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Dually transport
    Poster:Don S
    Date:1/30/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I would definitely recommend this company. The driver was on time and very polite. Our car was transported from California to Maryland in seven days and delivered in the same condition as when it left California. The price was very reasonable. Althou... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Richard, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I am so glad that I was able to help you. Incentive does not mean paid for the review but thank you for taking the time to read my email I send you. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard PlantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group (Magic Carpet)
    Review:It seems to me that the hardest, most tiresome part of this car-shipping evolution was actually finding a company that I could trust. I had not used this type of service before, and the initial results from my internet search really had me concerned ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the very nice review Bill, I appreciate the kind words. Save yourself the trouble and call me directly and I will take care of your prized possession! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Gallaspy
    Date:1/30/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031
    Review:I would definitely recommend red carpet auto to friends and family. Tige was honest about possible delays and kept in contact with me. My car was picked up & dropped off to me in DE on the days they said ot would. And compared to other auto trans... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 480.478.0011 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Jasmine, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Jasmine FelizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2014 10:38:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39