View 158,434 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,435th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 3 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2667 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.62% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.38% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Saved Me!
    Review:Lance was AWESOME!!!! He saved me when I was in a bind. I had a contract with another company who had me waiting two weeks after the original pick up date and still hadn't come to retrieve my car. So I decided to look for another auto shipping compan... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christine, wow, what a great review . I am so glad that I was able to come through for you in your time of need. It really was a pleasure working with you. thank you again so much for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Christine S.
    Date:7/16/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:The experience was positive from booking the reservation with the dispatch center to coordinating a pick up with the driver. Our car got across the country in 6 days and was in perfect condition upon arrival. I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Gr... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for excellent service! 360-952-1742 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great words and recommendation Josh. Glad you were satisfied with our service. [ view ]
    Poster:Josh OneillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly worked with me to find the best price on the transport. She was extremely helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Robinne, Thank you so much for this awesome review! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Robinne Harris-Dodd
    Date:7/16/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-853-2827
    Review: This is the first time that I have used vehicle shipping and I was not aware of the process (i.e. using brokers to find a carrier, price bidding, etc). Billie was very helpful and informative regarding the process of shipping my vehicle. She... [ More ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Patricia, Thank you so much for this awesome review!You were a pleasure to work with. If you need anything else please let me know. Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia C JeffersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport - California to NY
    Review:Malia was very helpful answering questions in an emphathetic manner for a first time transporter. Everything in the process at every step was at least what I expected or beyond expectations. The carrier arrived early in the pickup window and dropped... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES Scott, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I enjoyed working with you and happy you had such a good experience. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott W
    Date:7/16/2014 7:53:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service in transporting my car by Angie Jetmore 765-212-3378
    Review:overall experience was smooth, starting from placing the order to getting the vehicle at my doorstep at the destination. Customer service was really good. I'd recommend this transport service to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore~ 765-212-3378~angie@autoshippinggroup.com, Call me for a free quote! Niranjan, Thank you for your 5 star review! It was my pleasure to work with you! Let me know if I can assist you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Nir Has
    Date:7/16/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: 1955 chevy
    Review:I started out with another company ( state way auto transport )but after waiting 22 day past the 5 days they said it was gonna take to get my car on the truck and being lied to over and over , I called Martha at auto shipping group she said it should... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review! You started with a bad experience in this industry and I was set on turning that around and making it a great one. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. Best wishes to you and your new truck, have a great summer :) [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:7/15/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy Customer
    Review:Auto Shipping Group transported my vehicle and everything went well. My rep was Julie and she was always there to answer my questions along the way. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you and assisting in making your transport smooth. If the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Deanna
    Date:7/15/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:This was our second time transporting a vehicle from one state to another. We were VERY PLEASED with every part of this experience and will call this company again when needed. Malia was TOTALLY professional and competent. She was very kind and enc... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Kathy, you and your husband are just the best, I really appreciate your efforts in helping out the carrier by meeting him. What wonderful customers you are, it is because of people like you that make this world a better place. Thank you so much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:7/15/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very good car shippment
    Review:Driver was on time for pick up that was made in front of my sisters house. The driver was very pleasant to deal with. The truck was in very good condition. All contacts were made with enough time to make all arrangements. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff you shipment was one of the smoothest I've delt with. So happy you driver was as kind as you are. [ view ]
    Poster:J.M.M.
    Date:7/15/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very good car shippment
    Response:Cassie Swyers...360-853-2825...cassie@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Miller
    Date:7/15/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I had a great experience. Kimberly was a delight to work with and she always responded in a timely fashion! The driver was also prompt and responded to calls as well. I had a great experience! [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Angela, It was wonderful working with you. Things went very smoothly. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Also if you have friends or family that need services, please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:AR
    Date:7/15/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Got The Job Done, Couple of Bumps In The Road
    Review:I had a unique situation of having a UTV won at an auction needing to be picked up prior to a date the auction site would move with an impending holiday weekend. The pickup location was in an off the beaten path locale complicating things and only a... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the review Andrew. Yes, there were a few bumps [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/15/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was absolutely amazing!! She helped me through this very stressful time! I really enjoyed working with her!!! Auto was picked up and delivered on time. THANK YOU!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennifer. You were a delight to work with, good luck with your new job in San Diego. Malia@autoshippinggroupd.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:7/15/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!!!
    Review:Thank u for the fast service and so professional omg I was so pleased!!! I will use service again! B [ View ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765)230-5986 mandi@autoshipppinggroup.com Rose, Thank you for the awesome review! It was so nice working with you!! You truly are a sweet person and I look forward to working with you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rose GrantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I sent a vehicle out to my son at school. Vehicle was picked up within a couple days and out to my son right away. We were referred to Julie at Auto shipping group and sure thankful for that. We will be using again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:7/15/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Maila was great! I called her on the Fourth of July and she was more than happy to help even on the holiday. Our car was picked up by Tuesday and we received the car on Wednesday. It was very fast and we will definitely be calling her again when we m... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Kalie, thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciated your parents driving your vehicle to meet the carrier, it doesn't happen often but its a great help to the carriers if they have fallen way behind schedule. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:K
    Date:7/15/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You Julie
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group for my transport and my rep was Julie Johnston. After all of the people I spoke to Julie was a breath of fresh air. She explained the process to me and it went like she told me it would. Excellent service. Would recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:7/15/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Jeremee Tyler
    Review:Jeremee is very professional and be willing to help me find out the best way to solve my problem. I got several quotes from other companies but Jeremee gave me the lowest one. He is always helpful, and active. I am on a vacation will see my car in a ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Yu, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for me. I am glad that I was able to assist you in getting your vehicle shipped. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your vacation. If ever you need my assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity such as this to earn your business. I sincerely appreciate your cooperation throughout this entire process. Take care Yu!!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Yuanchu Liu
    Date:7/15/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Superb Customer Service
    Review:Cassie was highly informative and kept me abreast of our progress for the entire process. I highly recommend these good folks! [ View ]
    Response:Cassie Swyers 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com John, you were a pleasure to work for. I'm so glad we had a smooth sail. Have a terrific day. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:John F Edgel
    Date:7/14/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:This was my first time ever transporting a vehicle through a shipping company, so I had no knowledge about the whole process. My contact was Ms. Pittman and she made my experience the best it could be given the circumstances. Because of her persisten... [ More ]
    Response:BREANNA***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Marilyn, You were absolutely amazing to work with. I wish it would not have been as extensive as it was but I am very happy you stuck in there with me! Thanks again for the review and give me a call anytime you are shipping again. [ view ]
    Poster:MarilynBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff was professional, prompt and got the car picked up in 24 hours as promised. He kept me informed of the movement of the car with the multiple follow up calls. Will use them again [ View ]
    Poster:ashwani dhawan
    Date:7/14/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:Other than our transporter arriving earlier than planned, the process was so easy. Jeff was helpful from the get go. This is the second time I've used this company, and I will use them again for any future move. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Andrea and thanks for using us again! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea Candrian
    Date:7/14/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle. I will be using them again soon for a third and final shipment. They have been totally reliable and I recommend that anyone needing to ship a car contact Malia McClai... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Betsy, thank you for using my services again, you are an awesome customer who I enjoy visiting with too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Betsy Wintrhop
    Date:7/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:I have used this company before when moving from Seattle, WA to Boston, MA and they were fantastic. No issues whatsoever. They were polite, kind, and were there when they said they would be, and picked it up and delivered it right at my door. For th... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Andrea and thanks for using us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:7/14/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:This was my first time ever doing a car transport. Martha was most friendly, professional, patient, and reassuringly calmed my nervousness, and most important, got the job done despite the heavy season - kudos to Martha [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I try and make this the best experience possible. It was a pleasure working with you and glad you are happy with my services. I look forward in providing your wife with the same exceptional service! Very best. [ view ]
    Poster:ben
    Date:7/14/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review:This was a great experience. My car shipped on Wednesday night and was delivered early Saturday morning from California to Nebraska. The car arrived one day early and was in great shape. I would recommend this carrier to anyone. Lance Stabb was a gre... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com John, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. I appreciate the time out of your day you took to give me the review [ view ]
    Poster:John CottenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Date:7/14/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: wonderful!
    Review:We moved 2 cars from MD to Denver. Working w/ Bille was wonderful & stress free! The driver was on time, both picking our cars up & dropping them off. We will use them again when we move next year! [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace ***(360) 853 2827*** billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Emily, Thank you for such a nice review! I really appreciate it!! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Emily Or William Mook
    Date:7/13/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am glad I picked Autotransport for my delivery of my truck to Penn. Chell was wonderful to deal with and very profesional. I would recommend their service to family and friends.She kept in contact thru the whole process and called to give me update... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you John! I love it when a transport goes this smoothly! Communication is always paramount in this industry and you were always quick to respond when I reached out. It was a joy to work with someone so professional! Thanks for thinking of me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:john Vietri
    Date:7/13/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I am so glad I chose Auto Shipping Group as my shipping group! My contact was Jeremee Tyler and he was extremely helpful and explained everything thoroughly throughout the entire ordeal. I had a great experience with them, would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Response:CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Priya, this was quite the review!!! It means so much to me that you took time out of your day to write something of such significance and high regards for me. I thank you a great deal. And I appreciate all that you and your Father did to help ensure this process went smoothly. You were both VERY cooperative throughout the entire process, and for that I am very grateful. As you know, if you ever run into a situation where you are in need of our services again, I will be sure to follow-through and get the job done again! Take care Priya, thanks again!!!!! -Jeremee M. Tyler [ view ]
    Poster:Priya
    Date:7/13/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Disconnect
    Review:So the issue was not Auto Shipping Group per se as Chell was prompt and helpful but the trucking company we went through had very bad customer service. They set up a time to pick up my car then called me a day early and said they were coming. Then ... [ More ]
    Response: CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I really appreciate the time you took to write this response. I believe the only way the auto shipping industry can identify and maintain the best carriers is if our customer base responds about their experience. As a broker, I have to rely on the rating status on Central dispatch and those reviews are generated by other brokers. The carrier we selected had a good rating on Central, had appropriate levels of insurance, showed a great rating with the Better Business Bureau, and was willing to go along a route that isn’t popular. You really experienced a “Perfect Storm” and it was rough! I was glad to know you felt I had tried my hardest to smooth out this bumpy ride. [ view ]
    Poster:DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:My shipment had some particular complications by another company and Ms Fowler was very attentive and supportive . Her Follow-up and returned calls were exceptional! I would give her 200 Star Rating if I could!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the review Gary, its our main goal to give quality customer service and make sure the communication is solid as can be. Shipping a car can be very stressful and its important that we brokers take the time to give the service necessary for piece of mind. Im glad you have your car, Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/13/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Alexandra did a great job by contacted me as soon as I submitted the transportation service request. I like how Alexandra kept me updated and following up to make sure everything went well. The whole process was easy and smooth, I would definitely r... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great for you! Hopefully when you're ready to ship again, you will contact Auto Shipping Group to help you transport your vehicle. Remember, you will get a return customer discount as well!! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:7/13/2014 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Chell hart
    Review:Chell was awesome! I told her I needed it done fast and she took care of the Rest. I recommend her and her company any day. It's so nice to have someone take care of you. This car is more than a car to me it was passed form my dad and I was very worr... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Jay, for trusting me with such a sentimental transport. I strive to ensure that every vehicle we handle is treated like someone's baby and knew that this transport needed to happen fast so it could be there for your baby. Thanks for the glowing review! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Watson
    Date:7/13/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Chell hart
    Poster:Jay Watson
    Date:7/13/2014 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:We were very pleased with the responsiveness and honesty of Jeremee in our phone conversations. We were tremendously pleased with Marty, the driver. He was as good as his word, he delivered the vehicle before we expected and kept us posted of pick ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM John, thank you so much for not only writing such a kind review about myself, but the Driver as well. I am very grateful to have had an opportunity to assist you. I hope that you and your wife continue to enjoy the world together. You were both EXTREMELY nice to me and i thank you so much for all of your patience, take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:John C. Miner
    Date:7/12/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Cassie Swyers
    Review:Absolutely no sales pressure, and Cassie was very helpful. Even though I already signed a contract with another mover, she still went out of her way to suggest federal sites to check up on safety ratings and certify that the mover was legitimate. ... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com David, I am so happy we were able to keep you up to par on all the different facets of auto shipping. You are a very astute student. :) Have a terrific day. [ view ]
    Poster:David H
    Date:7/12/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was very helpful. This was my first time shipping my truck, and Martha made me feel completely comfortable. She explained every detail of the process, and made it happen on very short notice. I would absolutely recommend Martha to anyone ship... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review! You were such a pleasure to work with and we'd love to have you again... sent them all over we will take good care of them :) [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/12/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Great service. Julie was my rep and she got my car picked up when I needed to. Everything went as planned. I highly recommend Julie at Auto Shipping group. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vince it was my pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. My best to you and your family. If the need arises again in the future I'm a phone call away. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Vince
    Date:7/11/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:We all know what a hassle moving is, I was so glad Chell Hart was the broker that assisted me on the day I was moving and everything was going wrong. I can honestly say its a hassle shipping a car from the Midwest to California. I've shipped my car... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Sandy for posting such an informative review. I feel like I am constantly repeating myself as a broker and hopefully having this review available to the public will help prepare future clients for the realities of the auto shipping industry. I agree that communication is the key to surviving this kind of once-in-a-lifetime event, and really appreciate you taking the time to leave a statement about your experience. I am tickled I've earned your referral to friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy RamirezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc_Thanks Martha
    Review:I called several shipping companies and finally settled with Auto shipping group. Martha Castillo worked for my case, she is very nice, professional. She is very honest and explained patiently and in very detail about the whole process since this is ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Although you had specific time constraints and transports to CA are difficult, we were able to get you taken care of 100%. I look forward in doing the exact same with your Honda transport, I appreciate the continued business! [ view ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:7/11/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond 602-428-6872
    Review:I am working with Felicia on shipping my truck from AZ to FL. So far- so good!!!:-). I have never shipped an auto before and Felicia has been so patience and helpful in explaining the process. I look forward to continuing to work with her to get my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl & Eric KalinenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:Brandon was helpful, knowledgeable and polite. Delivery of vehicle was made at a location convenient to me [ View ]
    Response:BRANDON BOND***360-853-2849***brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jill KenwoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 5:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery from Orlando to Las Vegas
    Review:Randy was great to work with. I was on a time crunch and he was able to find a carrier for me. Car arrived in time that had been agreed upon. Would definitely use company again! [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad to hear it all went well Mary!...I hope you guys are enjoying Vegas...and remember, what happens there stays there!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:7/11/2014 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a minivan and an SUV
    Review:I was offered a carrier to pick up 2 days after my cars available but I rejected since the arrival time inconvenient for me. Then it took another 8 days to find another carrier. Breanna was trying hard to find the carrier and communicate with me. I e... [ More ]
    Response:BREANNA**Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com**@360-853-2820 Charlotte, I am very happy everything went well and your vehicles were delivered on time. If you ever need to ship a vehicle again please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again for the review! [ view ]
    Poster:CharlotteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360-207-5490)
    Review:Chell went above and beyond for me. The delay of of the pickup is NOT mismanagement on her part, yet she helped me through the mess and was always on my side. She personally made sure that all the back-end communication is okay; the whole interaction... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490***chell@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Paricha! For as many speed bumps and pot holes as we encountered on this transport, we seem to have come out the far end unscathed! It was awesome working with you- you are a master at communication! I hope you'll share my digits with anyone that needs their "get-abouts" down the road. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Paricha
    Date:7/11/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping group review
    Review:Lance was very attentive and kept in contact with me each week throughout the process. The end result was satisfactory but the delivery date seemed to cause confusion and the quoted price was about $180 less than the actual price. Lance did a good j... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel DiMeo
    Date:7/10/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Review:First let me say that I am in Customer service every single day and a member of Yelp. I am a big reviewer! It is rare now days to find great customer service and I found it here! From the first phone calll Randy was knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant, ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***You are a sweetheart Peggy as you brought a smile to my face reading this review! It was a pleasure working with you and I am sincerely grateful to have helped you ship your car! [ view ]
    Poster:Peggy Moss
    Date:7/10/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely pleased!
    Review:Chell was great! She was very patient with me (I had a lot of questions) and was able to get me connected quickly with a reputable service to take our 2 cars. I particularly appreciate that I didn't not feel pressured at any point in the process. Sh... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I'm blushing a bit, Karen! I was honored to know you referred me to your father for shipping! It's the best compliment I could ever receive! I always enjoy working with someone who wants to be involved int he process, and you were a super trooper! I'll be here if you need me to help anymore family or friends with their transportation needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63