View 153,960 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,961th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2629 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: 1949 chevy pu
    Review:first shipper set up with uship fell threw . This went on for 2 1/2 weeks and finally cancelled. Did talk to auto shipping group before I contracted with uship so I went back to them and lance had me a trucker within a couple of hours and car was o... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve thanks sol much for allowing me the opportunity to transport you truck. I take great pride in doing what I say . I am glad it worked out to your satisfaction thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:steve anderson
    Date:5/20/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:The driver(Troy) was prompt and quite professional and his behavior was certainly matched by the politeness ,courtesy and communication offered through out the process by Breanna at Autoshipping.I would gladly recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:****BREANNA@360-8532820**BREANNA@AUTOSHIPPING GROUP.COM**** Larry it was a pleasure to work with you and get your vehicle moved. I'm very glad you were satisfied with the process. I would be glad to work with you again, anytime! [ view ]
    Poster:larry
    Date:5/20/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Malia 360-853-2806
    Review:Love these guys !!! This was fourth time working with Malia. She rocks it every time. The drivers were great both coming and going. Between the ease of use, scheduling, price and accessibility of Malia and the driver I'll be using them every time I ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - SIX+ YEARS WITH MY COMPANY and AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES - Thank you William, we love you too. Your review was just so nice and I appreciate you sharing your experience. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Wm.
    Date:5/20/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service!!
    Review:Our plans continued to change due to travel arrangements and vehicle customizations yet every time we changed the plan they didn't sweat it at all! Even better, no extra charges!! I think their pricing is extremely fair, the customer service and logi... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Steven, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Gurle.
    Date:5/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Review:Overall, the experience from Auto Shipping Group was good. I had no real trouble with the company that I was using. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Sneha, I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thorough review. I did everything I could to find a carrier on that particular route and it certainly came down to crunch time but we were able to get the job done. Im happy that you were able to get shipped and have your car in California. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:SnehaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:This is the second time I am using this shipping company, they did a good job. Even though they increased the price and changed the pickup date due to truck unavailability, I was happy with the delivery which was really quick. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Ramm, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:raaams
    Date:5/20/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Process was smooth
    Review:The process was generally smooth. It ended up costing a bit more than the original quote in order to get the car out on time, but the option was given to wait for a lower price. Matthew did a good job of explaining the process and keeping us all inf... [ More ]
    Poster:Venette Westhoven
    Date:5/20/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez
    Review:Randy was a pleasure to work with, and not many people in the transport industry are! We chose your company, besides a good rate, because Randy explained exactly what to expect, and when. Then he exceed expectations by finding us a shipper in 4 ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@360.853.2823***Thank you Chris...I'm glad you had a good experience and got your new firetruck delivered promptly.Take care and have a great summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Callaway
    Date:5/20/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Breanna
    Review:Let Breanna take care of your transport needs. She is AWESOME and found me a carrier the same day! She was also very helpful and kept me up to date with the whole process. If I ever have to ship again, I will definitely give her a call :) [ View ]
    Response:****BREANNAPITTMAN******360-853-2820******BREANNA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Cristina you have been a pleasure to work with and I really do hope that if you ever do ship a car again you come through me because we had a wonderful time! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Cristiba
    Date:5/20/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Dealing with Auto Shipping Group made transporting my car much easier. Randy was the gentleman I dealt with and he was very friendly over the phone, knowledgeable about the entire process, and made sure that my questions were answered. He was very ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@360.853.2823***Thanks Tim for the awesome review. It was def' my pleasure working with you and appreciate you working with me...take care sir! [ view ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Trumph
    Review:Martha was a great help after contacting other shippers and getting told we can do it from others and getting stood up by all the others I contacted Martha. She is the only one that could make it happen door to door. Always helpful always let me know... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! TIM, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Even though your location was extremely rural AND you had specific time constraints and deadlines, that didn't stop us! We met your needs 100% Thanks again and good luck:) [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:5/19/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:Best car service ever!!! Will defiantly use it again! 5 star rating! Costumer service was great! Overall experience was beyond what I ever thought I would get! [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Sealver, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! I do appreciate that very much, I'm glad everything worked out as planned. When you ever need to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call and I'd be more than happy to help you out again! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Sealver siligaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:I've used this shipping company for the 5th or 6th time now. I've used them way too many times to remember how many times. I have always recommended them to my family and friends....That is just how GREAT they are! The are reliable, decent priced... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Rachna, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out as planned and we had no trouble. When the time comes, and you're in need to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call back and I'd be more than happy to help you out again! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Rachna Patel
    Date:5/19/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:Everything ran smoothly and on-time. I shipped my husbands car, and will now be shipping mine due to the satisfactory service we have received. Thank you, Alexandra! [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Brandi, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review! I do look forward to helping you ship your own vehicle shortly! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Brandi
    Date:5/19/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Review:Would highly recommend this company, Billie provided exceptional customer service and guidance thought the end to end process, Car was delivered promptly, a very smooth process, First time utilizing this type of service. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace billiep@autoshippinggroup.com 360 853 2827 It was great working with you too Geri! Thank you choosing Auto Shipping Group. [ view ]
    Poster:Geri
    Date:5/19/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly as expected
    Review:I've shipped many vehicles and have even tried other shippers who promise better deals, but I have learned one thing...Auto Shipping Group is the way to go. They are consistent, honest, on-time, professional and very careful with my vehicles. I bel... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY***John, It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation's. Thank you for the fabulous review. I look forward to transporting more vehicles for you in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/19/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Martha is awesome!!
    Review:Martha was a great person to work with. She communicated well and kept me in the loop. This was a difficult transport since there was not a lot of demand for the route that was needed but Martha got my vehicle up here. There was a 5 day delay due ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review JP you're awesome. We work hard for our customers and even though your location was extremely rural we were able to find a carrier... the driver wasn't as good as can usually be expected but am glad you understood the situation and are happy. Good luck to you and I'm happy you have your truck:) [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/18/2014 7:37:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping My 98 Chevy Metro
    Review:It was an easy process and a great transaction. I talked to other auto shipping companies and they were either a scam or took to long to get any results/get back to me. Martha was very helpful and prompt. The only negative was that I was originally t... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote BRANDON, thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your location was extremely rural we were able to find a carrier. It was a few dollars more but am glad you understood the situation and are 100% satisfied! [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Breon
    Date:5/17/2014 7:05:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo
    Review:I was trying so hard to find a shipping company to ship my Harley, but no one was taking me seriously. You think that they would want my business. I didn't understand it. Then I got a hold of Martha Castillo from The Auto Shipping Group. Wow, I'... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Travis thank you for realizing the professionalism and honesty we have here at Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you have your bike. Ride hard and be safe! [ view ]
    Poster:TravisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2014 6:49:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:I received a lot of quotes from various shipping companies. I went with Auto Shipping Group, Inc based on the reviews on this site. Overall, I was very pleased. Jeff Vigue provided exceptional customer support throughout the entire booking and shippi... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks Mike and thanks for your service to our country! It will be my pleasure to assist you and Debbie anytime [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:5/16/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Review:Prompt and Honest Service at a reliable price. Very good and on-time delivery even during heavy rain. The driver was very courtesies. [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 BILLIE CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Chandra, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I am so glad that you were pleased with the service. Please call or email me if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:Chandra
    Date:5/16/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Unreliable costumer service from carrier
    Review:My contact at ASG was very prompt with updates as the designated pickup day drew near. If I could review Melissa's service on its own, I would give her an excellent review. She was thorough with information and explanations, and she answered my quest... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Ellen, Thank you so much for your honesty. It is possible to write a review on just Abraham Express, we have taken note of everything that has happened so that it does not happen to someone else. I'm sorry this experience was not the greatest for you. I am glad though that I can help ease the burden of it. [ view ]
    Poster:Ellen Harris
    Date:5/16/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Review:If I have to move again I will choice this. The price was very responsible and affordable. My vehicle was delivered with no damages and on time. [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Clayton, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Clayton HughesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:Bilie the woman who helped me was incredibly friendly and extremely helpful! Everything about this experience was smooth and perfectly handled! I would use them again anytime [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for this sweet review Tristan, You were pleasure to work with as well. !! [ view ]
    Poster:Tristan
    Date:5/16/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Review:After reading lot of reviews I zeroed in on Auto shipping group (ASG) for transporting my car from CA to Ohio. Once I placed my request for quote, I got quick response from ASG and Mellissa was assigned as point of contact for my quote. ASG and Melli... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Ravi, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ravi
    Date:5/16/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McLain
    Review:Call Malia if you need to arrange transportation of any vehicle from any State. She has come through for me 100% of the numerous times I have called her! I highly recommend! John Philpot Quality Imports Mercedes Benz, GSM [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 AVAILABLE EVENINGS FOR QUOTES John, thank you for such a nice review. I love working with the guys at Quality Imports! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:JOHN P.
    Date:5/16/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @6024286872
    Review:Felicia and co. did a great job.Kept me informed from stat to finish.I would definitely us her again. [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA BOND for 5 Star Customer Service @ 602-428-6872 or via email @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Dan, It's great to hear from you and thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on your experience! I'm glad everything went really smooth and look forward to hearing from you shall you become int he market again. Thanks so much sir [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Ferlito
    Date:5/16/2014 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Tige year gin 602-428-6882
    Review:My wife and I wanted to move our vehicle to Wisconsin from Arizona. We felt comfortable with tige because he explained the whole process and then found a truck driver for us in 2 days. The car was picked up and delivered with no problem. We would r... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:5/16/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Kim at Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Kimberly was a very pleasant person to work with. She answered all our questions intelligentlyand was very helpful in every way possible. The price quoted was accurate and beat other firms we had contacted for bids. Service was excellent. We w... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! George, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the 5 star review! If there is anything else i can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:GT
    Date:5/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Kim at Auto Shipping Group
    Poster:GT
    Date:5/16/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Tige. 602.428.6882
    Review:Time was available to book my move on Easter Sunday which was the most remarkable part of the whole transaction. He also arrange a parking facility for me at the Miami airport. Tige went above and beyond the call of duty to arrange this move and I w... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Prassad
    Date:5/16/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Great Service
    Review: Thank you for our transport. Sorry it took so long but wanted to say thank you for helping us move our truck. We had trouble with other broker's that were not getting it moved and when I called you, you got it done right away and we really apprec... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was my pleasure assisting in your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group, We strive to make our customer's moves as smooth as possible. If the need arises in the future don't hesitate to call me. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lana
    Date:5/15/2014 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Review I used Red Carpet Auto Transport for my transport and Julie was my representative. She explained the process and eased my mind of the whole process. I thank you for the great service and have referred you to people because of my good experi... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you. If the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:5/15/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:I have been repeated customer of the company for a year. They are excellent especially Malia. The car was shipping on time and arriving in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806- AVAILABLE EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Thank you, Vu. You are just a delight to work with and thanks tons for the nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lucybross
    Date:5/15/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Randy was knowledgable, took his time to explain the process and answered all questions. After interviewing several other companies, I went with Auto Shipping Group because of the comfortable conversation with Randy. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy Chavez@360.853.2823***Than you John for the kind review. It was my pleasure to assist you in this move. [ view ]
    Poster:John Anderson
    Date:5/15/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: car transport service
    Review:I was very happy with the service. My car was picked up in Texas on a Thursday and it arrived on the following Friday. The representativr, Alexandra was very attentive and helpful. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com David, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it. I'm glad everything worked out great and that there wasn't any problems from pickup to delivery. Feel free to give me a call when you're looking to ship another vehicle, and I'd be more than happy to help you get it started for free! [ view ]
    Poster:david bernard
    Date:5/15/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was great, she got the price I wanted on the day I needed it picked up. Which was an amazing feat considering I called her only a few days prior (very last minute). The only thing I was not comfortable with was paying the driver $800 in ... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for the 5 star review Elizabeth! We work hard for our customers. I'm glad overall you are happy. [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth F.
    Date:5/15/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:After I was screwed over by another transport company, I got in touch with Kimberly at Domestic Auto Transport and she was eager to help me from day one. She was able to get me a much lower quote than the previous company and she helped calm all my a... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Amy, Thank you so much! I truly appreciate this great review! If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:We just moved to Oregon and our car was left at our daughter’s house in California. We gave Jeff permission to communicate with our daughter to accomplish the transport of our car, and he did so very effectively. Our car was delivered in goo... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Whit, it was my pleasure assisting you through your daughter. Glad everything went fine. [ view ]
    Poster:W. Anderson
    Date:5/15/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service shipping vehicle
    Review:Outstanding overall experience shipping my vehicle, top notch customer service! Very quick to respond to questions and concerns throughout the process, consummate professionals. Vehicle was delivered early at an extremely competitive price. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jon, I wish you the very best in your new state and thank you for your service. It was a pleasure working with you and assisting you in your transport from Hawaii. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from Florida to Colorado
    Review:This is the second excellent review I have posted. I posted a review immediately after my car was delivered (no incentive was offered for that post). I posted that positive review because I saw some negative reviews. I wanted to let people know t... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sue, I dont remember seeing your original review. I am so sorry it did not post. But thank you so much for doing this one! If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Sue S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service till the end
    Review:Auto shipping group and it's associates are excellent in communication with there customers. From the initial moment that I requested a quote from the company, they were respectful, knowledgeble and very strong in communication skills. Even though m... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Call anytime with questions or for a free quote* Chris, thank you so much for being such a pleasure to work with through such a stressful situation. You have one of the best personalities of anyone I've ever encountered. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris E.
    Date:5/15/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Fine
    Review:Transport was fine. After 6 days of not finding a carrier they asked for more money. Ended up costing $100 more than originally quoted. Actual transport was very fast... 1000 miles in 1 day. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Andew, Again I want to apologize for the carrier asking for an additional amount, but I am glad that we were able to find you a carrier that you were happy with. Call me if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:andrew
    Date:5/15/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: First time transporting a vehicle - great experience
    Review:Kimberly was very professional and kept me updated throughout the process as this was the first time transporting an automobile. Shipped a car to Texas and picked up another to bring back to New Jersey. No issues and delivery was as promised at ver... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Karl, Thank you so much! I am glad I was also able to help you with the return trip. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:KAS
    Date:5/15/2014 5:25:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Review
    Review:We were very pleased with our experience with Auto Shipping Group. We actually requested business a second time with Ms. Freiley, because her business communication skills are thorough, prompt, and helpful. After two cross country moves, our vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Elizabeth and Zach, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the return business. I hope to work with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:EH
    Date:5/15/2014 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-687
    Review:We use Julie at Auto Shipping Group Often to transport cars, trucks, atv's etc. Every time has gone great. Thank you Julie for the excellent service we appreciate your professionalism and promptness. I highly recommend Julie to anyone in need of t... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It is always my pleasure to assist you in your moves. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transports. I look forward to the next one. Best Regards. Julie [ view ]
    Poster:armando
    Date:5/15/2014 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:The whole process went well. No complaints. Stephanie Hamilton did a great job. She followed up throughout the process. Would not hesitate to use her again. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803 CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE*****Jarrett, Thank you for the wonderful feedback on the services i had provided. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again for any other future request. Take Care Jarrett! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jarrett Gorman
    Date:5/15/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: ***** all the way!
    Review:THANK YOU KIM! it was an awesome & easy experience, for our second time using this company! Fantastic HONEST quick communication... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Carmin, Thank you so much! If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:C Donnelly
    Date:5/15/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: I don't know how they did what they did but this is a true story...
    Review:I searched the reviews you are probably looking at now and went with this company because of their ratings. After serious problems with my moving company, I was worried about getting ripped off by the car transport service or worse, having my car he... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Adam, I love it! Most people just leave a short review, but I love hearing the actual story so future customers can see some of the situations that can come up. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:A A
    Date:5/14/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:This was the first and only time that I had need to ship a vehicle. Therefore, I did not know what to expect. I certainly did not expect that a single request for a quote for shipping would result in dozens of calls and emails from various vendors. I... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Rob, Im glad I could help you in shipping that car to your daughter for her birthday, what a great gift. We were fortunate to get you posted in time to land a carrier that happened to be in your area with an open spot on his truck. The board is a great tool for that exact situation, and like I say, we wont know until we put it up there. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/14/2014 9:27:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53