View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2228 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.37% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Great service, prompt, and attentive to detail. Shipping was efficient, the driver was super nice, and met us very close to our home. My only complaint is that when I filled out an estimate form for Auto Shipping Group, and even after I had my car... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**5 STAR SERVICE***360-853-2803***Brandon, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am sorry to hear that there was others contacting you from our company, maybe there was a duplicated quote that was no inactivated from our system after i took care of you. I do apologize for that, and next time just call me direct and NO ONE but myself will know you are in need of a transport. :) Again, thank you for the review and the time filling it out. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Downing
    Date:3/19/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Great job from Julie from re carpet auto transport. The price was reasonable and pick up pretty fast and delivery was much earlier than I expected. Would definitely recommend calling julie for anybody needing a reliable transport. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com It's always a pleasure working with you for your transports. Thank you for choosing my services. My best to you and I look forward to the next transport. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:3/18/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: extreme satisfaction
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was very helpful. She answered all my questions and concerns professionally and was very organized. I am completely happy with her service and will absolutely call back when I want to transport something again. I am so satisfied wi... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE***360-853-2803***Edgar, thank you for leaving me a 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and answering all your questions and explaining the industry in detail to you. I look forward to hearing back from you should this need arise again. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Edgar
    Date:3/18/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803)
    Review:Car was picked up with two days notice and delivered on time, no damage. Overall great experience. Open carrier was just fine even for this long distance. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***360-853-2803***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE****Keith, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KeithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Contact was immediate after bids requested. Lance stayed in constant contact. There was trouble meeting the bid price so it cost a little more than the quote but the service was excellent The carrier was extremely polite. Very nice man. He even ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group. Hello Judith and of course Janet who always answered the phone when Judith was unavailable. I want to thank you both for making this a real easy shipment for me. It always takes two in this case four people working together to make it happen. Thank you both again [ view ]
    Poster:Judith EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031)
    Review:The car was dirty! It went thru all the bad weather in LA area. The car has 2 antennas and one was broken. I ask the driver and he said he did not know anything about it. I paid him the agreed cash and sent email telling what happened and finally got... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Hassell
    Date:3/18/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:it was a pleasure working with malia at cascade. she is very prompt and always contacted me and the buyer of the vehicle on updates. we have worked with her and cascade multiple times and know that we will be taken care of with this company. i have e... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Daryl, thank you for the great review and thank you so much for sending so many customers my way. These carpet cleaning vans are a real challenge to move but we sure are getting them on trucks quickly. You guys are great! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:daryl berrelli
    Date:3/18/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I contacted Felicia to ship a vehicle from CT to WA. She was very helpful, explained how the entire process works and suggested several different options for the transport. Felicia is a true professional, she treated me with respect and always contac... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Nasir...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Nasir
    Date:3/18/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Very reliable carrier
    Review:This is the third time I use Magic Carpet Transport part of Auto Shipping Group. They are very efficient, honest pricing and ready to assist you in getting your vehicles to their destination. I would encourage you to use them as I will if needed in ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-953-7137 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thans for the nice review Arlene and thanks for the continued business! [ view ]
    Poster:arlene
    Date:3/18/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:(Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021 was my POC, from the moment she answered the phone I felt comfortable. I have seen so many negative reviews about brokers, that I was concerned and wary. She quoted me a price, not too low and not too high and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I as in Oregon with a VERY broke down large pkup. need to get it home to my mechanic an was very upset and didn't know what to do. the gentleman that I talked to on the phone was very helpful, he knew what questions to ask and then took care of every... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Hi Karen thank you for the fantastic review. I am glad I had a chance to meet you and get your vehicle shipped for you. If you ever need another one shipped give me a call thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Summers
    Date:3/17/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Review:I never shipped my car before, but Sue did a great job explaining the process to me. My car was picked up early and delivered early. All in all, things went pretty smoothly. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Faith and thanks for the nice review. Glad all went well and glad you liked my service. Take care, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Faith England
    Date:3/17/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Ben Munster 360-853-2820 ex 7045
    Review:Ben was in contact with us prior to pick-up! When he arrived he was very courteous and friendly! Great guy...explained to us how things were going to go and informed us on his services. If we are in the need for car shipping in the future, will de... [ More ]
    Response:***BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM*** Thank you Naruko for your review. I'm glad my services worked for you and you're happy. ***BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM*** [ view ]
    Poster:Naruko Murphy
    Date:3/17/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Well done Lance!
    Review:Simple and to the point. Everything worked out as discussed. I will use this company again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Hi Clayton thank you for the review. I do my best to keep it simple and easy. Why make it difficult LOL.Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Clayton Tunney
    Date:3/17/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:We had a very good experience with Jeff. His customer service is fantastic. We gave our budget and he got someone to pick up our car within our budget and timeline. I spoke to Jeff on a Tuesday and asked him to find someone to pick up my car on Frida... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kinds words. It's nice when everything goes as planned. I am glad to have helped you! [ view ]
    Poster:Manaswini
    Date:3/17/2014 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping so I was a little unsure of what to do. I found a site on the internet where you could put your info in and get shipping quotes. Most of the companys that contacted me were kind of shady and still won't stop sending me... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Robert, It's great to hear from you & thank you for your feedback! Here at Auto Shipping Group you will be assigned a single point of contact to work with you from loading through delivery. Providing high levels of customer service in a service sector is really important to keep everything smooth and painless. Thanks again for your business Robert! I enjoyed working with you :-) Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I was moving and needed a company to transport my car. I have never done this before and was very nervous. I called and talked to Lance. He made me feel very comfortable and was patient with all of my questions. He took the time to make sure I co... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Hello Joanna thank you so much for the great review. I want to thank you for taking the time to give me such a fantastic one. It was a pleasure working for you [ view ]
    Poster:Joanna Dunton
    Date:3/16/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:This is the third time I shipped with Kristin. She is the ONLY person in this pathetic, bait and switch filled industry, that is almost totally comprised of liars, who has consistently kept her word. I tried to get a cheaper transport and ran into a... [ More ]
    Response:**KRISTIN NERTON **602-428-7269 EXT (7076) KRISTIN@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ** CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE.. Mark, thank you so much for this awesome review. You have been such an awesome person to work with, we went through a lot of loop holes, non stop phone calls 7 days a week, txts, and emails. I'm always available for my customers after hours, and this is why. Cause in the end, we did it. I appreciate all the understanding and glad i was able to get them moved for you. This is what makes me love what I do, seeing and hearing how happy my customers are from using our service to help move your vehicles.. I cant thank you enough.. Look forward to doing more business with you or any one whom you may refer to me.. Thanks Kristin.. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Horne
    Date:3/15/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: On Time Delivery
    Review:Excellent service will use again. Brandon was very professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend Brandon as well as this service. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Kerri, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kerri Depierro
    Date:3/15/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:We are very satisfied with the service we received. We were kept informed of each step that was taken in the delivery process. Any calls with questions we made to Alexandra were answered promptly and thoroughly. Would definitely use Auto Shipping Gro... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@magiccarpetautotransport.com Sue & John Amo, It was a pleasure working with both of you. Thank you very much for the review, I greatly appreciate it. If you ever never to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call again and I’d be happy to work with the both of you. Again, thank you very much for the review and I’m glad everything worked out great! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:John Amo
    Date:3/15/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was very responsive and made herself available whenever I needed assistance. She was able to secure a price that was on the lower end of my expectations and communicated with the shipping company to coordinate a pick up in the middle of a snow s... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Dan, ever so grateful for your review! Yes, the east coast weather this winter has really put a monkey wrench into our trucking business. Really have to give those drivers credit for what they do. Thanks again for the kind review. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:3/15/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Julie and red carpet transport did an excellent job. When She checked up with me the morning of the day the truck was supposed to have arrived, and heard the driver had not contacted me yet, she did the research to find out what was going on (turns ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Kirk & Kathleen, It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing Red Carpet and my services. If the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kirk Madsen & Kathleen MadsenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: LANCE STAUB 1-360-940-7941
    Review:I FEEL DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT IS AN EXCELLENT COMPANY. I USED THEM TWICE TO HAVE MY CARS TRANSPORTED. LANCE STAUB THE BROKER IS VERY PROFESSIONAL CARING AND ALWAYS WAS A PHONE CALL AWAY. I RECOMMEND IF YOU HAVE TO HAVE YOUR CAR TRANSPORTED PL... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Thank you Lori for the fine review. I know it wasn't easy but we got through it with flying colors. Stay in touch. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Lori Robbins
    Date:3/15/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan quest transport
    Review:Excellent communication and service from Jeff at Magic Carpet (Auto Shipping Group) . Only 2 issue: 1) original quote was for 100 less than final price, then I was told that the transport driver wanted 100 more then the price originally quoted by Ma... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the review Gloria. I apologize for the poor communication from the driver as we have no control over that. I am glad you got your van safely. [ view ]
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:3/14/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan quest transport
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:3/14/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was professional, easy to reach and showed genuine care for the product being shipped. Sue found a competitive rate and was prompt with locating a carrier for transport. Overall satisfaction in the services provided. Please use Sue for your shipp... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Asher, Just wanted to let you know how much your review is appreciated, especially with the delays we experienced on this one. Thanks again for posting for me and also for the recommendation. Thanks too for being patient and understanding! [ view ]
    Poster:Asher Vidos
    Date:3/14/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tiffany Jetson 360-853-2848 x7067
    Review:This was my first car transport experience. Shopped around on internet, looked at ratings and made the decision on this company. . My first contact was Tiffany. Very professional and helpful. Price was right and door to door service Now the tes... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Ron, I am so glad that we were able to get around the hiccups the dealer threw at us. If you need anything else please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Gustafson
    Date:3/14/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Jeff worked with me on several attempts to pick up the car. It was comforting to have Jeff to deal with considering the dealership was everything but timely and professional. Will absolutely use again! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the review Jared. I will be your single point of contact to help avoid unnecessary stress due to poor cimmunication with dealerships or truck drivers. [ view ]
    Poster:Jared
    Date:3/14/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: experience
    Review:kristin was great, very diligent before pickup during shipping and even after delivery. this is the second time i have used them, and i will use them again without hesitation [ View ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON ** 602-428-7269 EXT ( 7076) KRISTIN@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ** CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR REVIEW. Greg thanks for this awesome review. You have been so great to work with, you were very understanding with everything. I appreciate your business, and look for to working with you again in the future, or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. I cant thank my customers enough for the positive feed back.. My goal is to always provide the best, fast and accurate service to my customers.. Thanks again Kristin. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Weiner
    Date:3/14/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton (360) 853-2803
    Review:Everything went smoothly and as arranged. The pick-up of my vehicle was on time and went smoothly. The drop-off went well too, driver was 20 minutes early but understood that when I arrived on time. Stephanie Hamilton made sure that all of the detail... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803** 5 STAR SERVICE***Chris, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Bidwell
    Date:3/14/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, hardworking broker
    Review:I had trouble with another broker from another company in getting my vehicle shipped. The other broker gave me a lowball quote that sounded too good to be true (and it ended up being that way). My vehicle wasn't picked up for an entire week. I the... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Ian, I really appreciate all of your kind comments. No legacy is so rich as honesty. William Shakespeare [ view ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:3/14/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, hardworking broker
    Poster:Ian
    Date:3/14/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872).
    Review:Felicia demonstrated excellent communication from the very beginning of my inquiry to transport (enclosed) an Alfa Romeo from the southern most tip of Texas to Fairfield County in CT. She was very patient as our delivery dates changed more than once ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maryann Meyer
    Date:3/13/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:When I first contacted red carpet auto transport I was told what I needed to do and how it would play out. Since the very beginning Felicia gave me a great step by step instruction so I was always updated. This was my first time contacting red carpet... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Mason...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! You may not know this....but most people who contact us online have never transported a vehicle before. This is a tricky industry and a lot of details must happen behind the scenes to make the process appear smooth and painless on your side. Customer service is really important in a service sector. If I have to use my elbows a little bit when talking to drivers then so be it! As my customer I went to bat for you just as you would have for me. Well please take care until next time. Sincerely, Felicia B [ view ]
    Poster:Mason FaltyfekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great to work with. Made a first time user very comfortalbe. Will reccomend and use again. Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Adam...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Adam Heeren
    Date:3/13/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:Communication was terrible and the entire experience was like a scam! It started when Malia called me to ask if the trucker had contacted me about pick-up since she had not heard from them. Diesel Auto Express told me they would pick up on Tuesday o... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Craig, I am sorry you were confused about the process of vehicle shipping and I am surprised you claim I didn't keep in contact with you. I have no control over the carrier, his schedule, his route, the rates or his delivery times so all I can do is relay the information the carrier gives me to my customers. I do appreciate your feedback and wish you well. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Craig Baker
    Date:3/13/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Terrill 360-853-2827 (x7010)
    Review:Worked quickly to get the vehicle picked up and on its way at a good price. Very friendly and prompt. [ View ]
    Response:Stephanie Terrill - 360-835-2827 - stephanie@cascadevehicleshipping.com Thank you Stephan, it was great working with you! Please call me in the future for any of your shipping needs. I look forward to hearing working with you (and Louis!) again. Have a great day:) [ view ]
    Poster:Stephan M WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 3609407941
    Review:thie was the first time i have shipped a anywhere and Lance made this a non issue all went well and i would do this again. trans took 1 day longer than quoted but this was not an issue as the driver got stuck in the mountain pass by snow. with the we... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Thanks David for the great review, I look forward to proving myself again with the other vehicle. It is a pleasure working with you [ view ]
    Poster:David JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Never having to ship a car before, I was a little hesitant using any company to ship my car overseas. Felicia seemed very knowledgeable and helped keep things organized. There were a few things that weren't the best experience and that is reflected i... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Scott, Thank you for your feedback. A few things to clarify. Your vehicle loaded in Phoenix delivering to the Matson Long Beach port to then ship out to Hawaii. You have a couple parties involved; the land carrier, the port, and myself. When I arranged the dispatching of all parties; I emailed you the shipping invoices that you signed and returned back to me.You provided the preferred contact and loading details for the driver. Each party received a copy. You arranged to pay the driver cash on loading since you wouldn't be available for delivery at the port to pay the driver. The carriers fee was $200 even in cash. Naturally because it was delivering to the port you had to pay them at loading. The Matson port and the carrier are separate parties from Auto Shipping Group. Anyhow, well thanks for your business and feedback. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Morton
    Date:3/13/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Very professional and exhausted all resources to find a transporter under a specific timeline. Very happy with the outcome and would recommend the service to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Renee, Thank you so much for this great review! It was wonderful working with you! Please call me if you need anything! [ view ]
    Poster:Renee PooleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535 EXCELLENT SERVICE !!!!
    Review:Let me start by saying that I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the service and communication that Matthew has given me. This man, not only beat out the other shippers that I had pending quotes with, but he got my car shipped SUPER FAST within just 2 busin... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson 360 207 5535 matthew@domesticautotransport.com Thank you Michael. Im very happy that I was able to facilitate the transport of your 280z. You were extremely easy to work with and communication was key in that. I appreciate your attitude and willingness to give me a shot in this given your experience with other brokers.Thank you very much for the 5 star review Michael, I look forward to possible business with you in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Micheal Smith
    Date:3/12/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kim Freiley was great to work with, she was professional and courteous. The transport details were handled in a very timely manner and all of my questions and concerns were answered. My son's car arrived a day before it was scheduled to which was gre... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Jodi, I really enjoyed working with you and your son. Please let me know if you need anything else. Make sure you tell friends and family to give me a buzz if they need a free quote. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Jodi HoulonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Review:Ben was very professional, friendly, fair, full disclosure and most importantly, everything was as promised. The driver was prompt, a great communicator and delivered the vehicle safe and sound and ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend this ser... [ More ]
    Response:BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM Pete, thank you for your review. I'm glad everything went smoothly and hope your salesmen enjoy the new car! Let me know anytime you need my assistance. BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Flux Pumps Inc
    Date:3/12/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I researched quite a few shipping companies before landing on Auto Shipping Group, which I chose in part because their proximity to the destination of the shipment gave me some peace of mind. I was really impressed with the group, and with Lance Staa... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Garrison it was a pleasure working with you. I am glad you had the faith and trust in me to get the job done, I know there is alot of other companies you could have chosen but you chose me. Thank you for the review and if you need my services again you know the number. Thank you Thank you Thank you thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Garrison M
    Date:3/12/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Just wanted to take a moment inform Lance Staab's supervision on his professionalism while assisting me in shipping a car from Clinton, MD to my son who is in the Air Force and assigned to Beale AFB, CA. Lance explained all of the important issues i... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com. Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division. Bryan, Thank you for the great review. I know it was not a long experience using my services but that is what its all about. Getting the job done without any hiccups. I am so glad we had a chance to do business this time and maybe in the future. Thank you thank you thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Castelow
    Date:3/12/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803
    Review:THIS LADY IS THE BEST PROMISED ME A DELIVERY DATE AND ACTUALLY DELIVERED ON TIME. PROBLEM FREE NO DAMAGE NO HEADACHES CARRIER WAS ALSO KIND AND EXCELLENT SHE IS VERY GOOD AT WHAT SHE DOES SHE ALWAYS ANSWERED EVERY CALL AND SO DID THE CARRIER. BEST SE... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT*** Randy, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy everything went smooth and was stress free for you. Again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU :) !!!! I look forward to assisting you again for any future transport needs. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:randy
    Date:3/12/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Transport of my car was effortless and seamless. I could not have received better service. All involved in the process were knowledgeable and accommodating. After meeting the transporters, I knew my car would be delivered on time and in perfect condi... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Thanks Peggy for the awesome review. So nice doing business with you and highly appreciate the recommendation! Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Peggy Sullivan
    Date:3/12/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, Inc. helped facilitate the shipment of a vehicle from Mesa, AZ to Windsor, Ontario Canada. Felicia was very helpful. She was able to give us the contact information for the connecting carrier in Michigan (Turbo Auto Transport),... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Pete...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:PeteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Review:Sue was very knowledgeable and honest about the transport process. The car was picked up and delivered as promised. The car was in great shape when it arrived. I would use the Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Justin, It was great doing business with you and thanks so much for the 5 star review. Glad everything went as planned. Hope you enjoy your Outback! Take care, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Justin Wilson
    Date:3/12/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:I was very pleased with the transport of my vehicle from Oregon to Oklahoma. This was the first time I had ever transported a vehicle. Rod Westlund was a great help in explaining to me everything with step by step instructions on what to expect. I se... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, e-mail Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Diana, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and your family and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Diana
    Date:3/12/2014 8:58:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45