View 151,286 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2322 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.63% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:We never relocated to HI, but the entire experience with Auto Shipping Group was great. Quotes, email communication, phone calls back and forth were easy, direct and clear. Really nothing to complain about. Even the cancellation call was short and fr... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Valentin, I am sorry your plans changed to move but i do thank you for leaving this great review! If things change again just let me know. Thank you so much. [ view ]
    Poster:Valentin Ion
    Date:4/5/2014 2:14:00 AM
    Review:We needed to ship a Volvo SUV from California to Ohio and I was given Kimberly's name by a colleague. She responded immediately to my initial request and was very responsive throughout to any questions I had. She found a carrier that picked up th... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Rajat, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I again thank you for trusting the referral, and please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Rajat This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B. 602-428-6872
    Review:My main contact, Felicia was professional, informative and courteous at all times. Even though the first carrier did not work out, she was able to get me another carrier at the last minute. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bob...1st of all thank you for your feedback. It's great to hear from you! I'm sorry that the 1st carrier had to cancel your transport because there was a death in his family. Much has to do with timing and variables we don't have control over. Because we have so many relationships I am thankful I was able to find another carrier with short notice while still providing you the standard shipping rate for your budget. Thanks again for your feedback and please take care. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Giroux
    Date:4/4/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I was pleased that my vehicle was picked up and dropped off on the dates promised. My car arrived in Texas with no damage. In the scheme of a stressful move, this portion was actually one of the easiest parts. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803**CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***5 STAR SERVICE***Corrine, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you. I am happy to hear this part of your move went better than the household move. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Corinne
    Date:4/4/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Good communication, delivered as ordered.......................................................................................................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Teerod501
    Date:4/4/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:Kristin Nerton was very helpful to me during this transport process. She kept in contact with me via e-mail and phone and responded to my calls immediately. This was very reassuring since my car was being transported acrosss the country to Californi... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (X 7076) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE**. Karen it was a pleasure to work with you, I'm glad I was able to provide 5 star service to you on your transport and that the process was smooth for you as well. Call me anytime if you have any questions or would need transporting again. Thanks again for this wonderful review, and look forward to potentially working with you in the near future or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. Take care. Best Regards, Kristin N [ view ]
    Poster:Karen M Schofield
    Date:4/4/2014 9:04:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab is so professional/easy to contact
    Review:every time I contacted Lance,he got rite back to me quickly/professionally,very courteous,a real gentleman [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Gary, thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you to get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. I am glad we worked together to get it done [ view ]
    Poster:Gary E. PhilbrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2014 6:20:00 AM
    Subject: My Auto Transport Experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car from California to Hawaii, so I had no idea were to begin or what to expect. Fortunately Sue Garrison (Magic Carpet Auto Transport) made my experience easy and stress free. The whole process went according to ho... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you for the terrific review Xavier! So glad I could help make things a little easier and of course as you found out, you even save a little money on your port to port to go through us. Hope you are enjoying Hawaii. That is a no brainer I suppose. haha [ view ]
    Poster:Xavier
    Date:4/4/2014 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with auto shipping group. My car was picked up and shipped earlier than I expected which was great. Kristin was very helpful and kind. My car looked great. There was no damage done. I would definitely use auto shipping... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (X 7076) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE & 5 STAR SERVICE. Donna it was a pleasure working with you , and appreciate your patience with me and being understanding as well when doing a conference call for billing. I'm glad this was fast and a easy process for you and your boyfriend. Thanks again for this wonderful review and look forward to doing potential business with you in the future or whom you may refer to me as well..Best Regards, Kristin N. [ view ]
    Poster:Donna Mccall
    Date:4/3/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: custome Service Auto Shipping Group (Malia McClain)
    Review:I was in a pinch to pick up a purchased vehicle, the seller was moving and needed to be picked up within 5 days. After getting several quotes, I decided to call Auto Shipping Group, their quote was in the mid range and seem fair. I made the call a... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Robert, you are so sweet! Thank you for the awesome review, I so much enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:R. Cardenas
    Date:4/3/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 1006599
    Review:I searched for car transportation and entered my contact information and the phone started ringing, and ringing, and ringing... I returned Stephanie's call because the price looked attractive. She talked me through the whole process and sent me t... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE**Clayton, thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope you enjoy driving your little mini around town! :) Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Clayton Castleberry
    Date:4/3/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 1006599
    Poster:Clayton Castleberry
    Date:4/3/2014 10:08:00 AM
    Subject: definitely recommend !
    Review:This company was extremely helpful. I would specifically recommend Malia. She was very kind, honest about the price, and knowledgeable. Had absolutely no problems with the process. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Hey Justin, thank you so much for the nice review as it is much appreciated. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Justin D
    Date:4/3/2014 1:13:00 AM
    Review:Malia was always available when I would call to ask questions about the delivery. My car actually arrived early and the people were very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Brooke
    Date:4/2/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: quote
    Review:I chose this company because they gave me one of the lowest quotes of $595. I waited a couple weeks and didn't hear anything. Other companies told me no driver was going to go with that low of a quote. One day Alexandra called and said there was a dr... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Kathleen, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and the company, that is greatly appreciated! I’m sorry for how long the process did take at the beginning, but I’m glad everything worked out smoothly at the end. If you ever need help shipping another vehicle, I would be more than happy to help you out again. Once again, thank you for your review and working with us. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Kathleen Hansen
    Date:4/2/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter Review
    Review:Vehicle arrived early. Transporter was curtious and very patient. I would use this carrirer in the future. I was pleased with the sevice. The placing of the order was expedite. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Hi Willy, hey thank you for the great review! I am happy to see everything went well and you are very pleased. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Willy WilliamsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: happy customer
    Review:I received my delivery in very good timing. I was very appreciative of how well the service was. I recommend their services and will use them in the future. [ View ]
    Response:REP: Brandon 360-853-2849 Hello Mike, Thanks for the kind Review you left! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike A
    Date:4/2/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car trans[port
    Review:After submitting a request for vehicle transport estimates; I received dozens of E-mails and calls from a variety of vehicle transport brokers. Jeff Vigue stood out as the most professional and knowledgeable of all. His price was not the lowest, bu... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggropu.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Bill, you are very kind. Anyone looking for an honest, professional car transporter should call Jeff!! [ view ]
    Poster:William Plucker
    Date:4/2/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Awesome
    Review:All I can say is this was an effortless process. We were worried at first because of the storm that hit the South the same time the vehicle was being moved, but it got to us in perfect condition and right on time. The driver was awesome he stayed i... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (X 7076) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE.. John It was a pleasure working with you, and glad we were able to have our carrier get your vehicle safe to you as well as keeping him safe transporting it. Thanks for this wonderful review, and look to doing future business with you or anyone whom you may refer to me.. Thanks again, Kristin N. [ view ]
    Poster:JOHN JOHNSTON
    Date:4/2/2014 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Service provider
    Review:Jeff's service, follow-up and attention to detail are impressive....if all business and customer services were run this way, life would be wonderful. I would recommend Jeff's company without hesitation, he saved me when I was really in a bind due to... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggropu.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Pandy! It's easy to keep my promise working for Auto Shipping, Group, Inc.!! [ view ]
    Poster:Pandy Olmstead
    Date:4/1/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Transport
    Review:Driver was on time, communicated with me to keep track of his progress, and was very careful while loading my car. The dispatcher was very helpful,and professional in advising me on the best way to get my automobile delivered. The truck driver was ve... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Glenn, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:glenn chowning
    Date:4/1/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:This is my fourth time using this service and every time they hit it out of the park. From Malia's initial service and follow though to the drivers themselves. I will definitely be using them again in the future as well as recommending to my friend... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 William, I appreciate your business and look forward to the next round! Thank you for the great review and I will be talking to you soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:William
    Date:4/1/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Feliciabond@602-428-6872
    Review:This is my first experience shipping cars, but if I have to do it again it will be done by Auto Shipping Group. The agent I talked to is Felicia. She made us feel very comfortable as she gathered information in a professional but friendly way. The ca... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello John...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:John James
    Date:4/1/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360 853 2849
    Review:Bronson was helpful in making it easy any professional. Would use hep is services again. I would recommend him to all of my Canadian friends as he has had a lot of experience in this field. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Doug, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas Varley
    Date:4/1/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Malia McClain was very prompt about contacting us about our shipping quote and this was on a Sunday! That was very thoughtful of her in doing so. We ran into some medical issues and had to postpone our transport. Once we were given the okay to lea... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Sam, you and your wife are such great people and it was my pleasure to help get your vehicle transported. Thank you so much for the wonderful review and I wish you both the very best. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Bohol
    Date:3/31/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I would highly recommend Kimberly for auto transport. She was excellent in terms of keeping me informed and assigning me a great company for my auto transport. The driver was courteous and was on time (actually 1 hr early). The car arrived in the ... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Murtaza, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the great review! If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you for everything. [ view ]
    Poster:Murray
    Date:3/31/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: (Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031).
    Review:Excellent, courteous, prompt and friendly. This is the second time I have used Tige and I will use him again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Susan, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Susan KirkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-282
    Review:Excellent experience, Jeff made the process easy. The car was picked up on time and was handled with care. It arrived on the correct day and was delivered to me in the correct location. The guys were honest and treated my car with care [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review, it was my pleasure helping you! [ view ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/31/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab: 360-940-7941
    Review:I called Auto Shipping Group after the company that had offered to ship my car failed to meet even the various dates they came up with to pick up the car. Lance was helpful in explaining the process and was able to find a carrier who picked the car ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Vic thank you for your great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to do that for me. I am glad it worked out for you and met your expectations. Thanks Again Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Vic SharmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Frelley 360-853-2814
    Review:Auto shipping group delivered our vehicle in record time, much sooner than we expected. They were easy to deal with and we were able to contact them quickly about any changes in our plans. They were quick to answer our questions and solve our problem... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Susan, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Buszta
    Date:3/31/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Great service, timely delivery, affordable price. Picked up and delivered my Acura RL to destination perfectly. Driver was friendly, knowledgeable and very conscientious. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Rebecca, its was a pleasure helping you transport your Acura, I am glad I had an opportunity to assist you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Rebecca AcostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: great job!
    Review:this is my second time using them and will be using them as my go to carrier. The contacts were very friendly, and always available to help. Quick and easy service from start to finish and excellent service all the way through. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Troy, You are fantastic! I really enjoy working with you! If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to our next shipment together. [ view ]
    Poster:troy
    Date:3/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: positive experience
    Review:After getting many responses and talking to several people, I finally felt like this company was one that I could trust because Stephanie was very straightforward and explained everything. The car shipping business seems like it needs more honest peo... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:3/31/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kimberly was awesome! Great communication, fast service and very helpful. I would highly recommend her/this service and will make sure to tell friends who are considering shipping their car. 5 stars! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! David, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I look forward to the referrals from you. If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:David M Anthony
    Date:3/31/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:The company contact was Nancy she was excellent. The driver was professional. Although the truck broke down on the delivery side, the driver kept us updated. We were not actually in a rush for the car, so everything worked out well. I would certa... [ More ]
    Poster:Maxine Mcconnell
    Date:3/31/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bug
    Review:Great person to work with great communication and was always available highly recommend her to anybody that is looking to transport a car [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Aldo, Thank you so much! If you need anything else, please let me know and I will be happy to take care of it for you. Send all referrals my way. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:AldoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Good service, the first carrier we had lined up would not answer phone and failed to pick the truck up, within a week Alexandra lined up a great carrier "Trent Enterprise" Was delivered almost 12 hours before estimated delivery time. Would ... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Phillip, Thank you for the review, I appreciate it very much! I’m glad everything ended up working out (besides the first carrier however). When you are in need of shipping another vehicle, please feel free to give me a call and I’d be more than happy to help you through the process again. I enjoyed working with you, and again, thank you for the review!:-) [ view ]
    Poster:Phillip
    Date:3/31/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038
    Review:The entire process, once initiated was fairly smooth and straight forward. Credit/debit not an option for final payment though, which in my situation (vehicles were delivered to a third party storage facility) was a hassle. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Andrew, Thank you so much for this great review. Sorry that the payment was not made clear. It does state in our terms that payment at delivery is cash, cashier check or money order at delivery, but again I apologize if this was not made clear. I wish you well and hope to work wit you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew StevensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review: When I spoke to Malia, she educated me about how the business works since this was my first time transporting a vehicle. She suggested I quote other companies and if they offered a better price to go with them. I shopped around and quickly discover... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Edgar. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I am happy that everything went as planned. Thanks again, Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Edgar Ramos
    Date:3/31/2014 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360-940-7941).
    Review:I asked for and received many quotes to move my Honda CrV from FL to WA, most of which were within a couple hundred dollars. After fielding many follow ups, I spoke with Lance at Auto Shipping Group and knew right away I was comfortable going with hi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@autoshppinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Thank you Mark for the great review. I am glad that I was able to meet or exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Sokolowski
    Date:3/30/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Overall experience was excellent. This was my first time shipping a vehicle cross country and was some what nervous about the process. Malia was very knowledgeable / helpful with explaining all the details involved with shipping a vehicle, which was... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Hey Jason, thank you for the great review. Happy to see everything went perfect for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/28/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Felecia B 602-428-6872
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group mainly because their price was very competitive. They quoted me a door-to-door price of 1430. Felecia was great to work with....any questions that I had she answered them. I also appreciate that the driver was there to pick... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Allen...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Allen HartgroveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021)
    Review:Great service everything was as agreed to. Quote, timeliness of responses and all aspects of deliver was great. Pick up was easy and painless. Would refer friends to Malia. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Melanie. I am thrilled to see that you are another happy and totally satisfied customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie ReillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:I needed to move my Audi TT on very short notice - I called Friday afternoon for pickup by Tuesday. Kristin was wonderful and very patient with me - my car is my baby and I wanted to know every single detail about the shipping process. She was very... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (EXT 7076) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **AVAIL 7 DAYS A WK -CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE & 5 STAR SERVICE**Cathrine Thanks for this wonderful review. You were great to work with , also very easy to spark a conversation with to make this transport fun to do.. I'm very pleased that this went smoothly for you, and look forward to doing future business as well.. Thanks again. Kristin Nerton [ view ]
    Poster:Catherine HumenukThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:was very easy and fast would use again anytime, and the price was fair. They showed up on time, very easy to deal with there truck was clean and in working order. When i sent i a request for a quote, they were the first to respond and were the best o... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-853-2831 martha@autoshippinggroup.com *** I'm so glad we were able to successfully assist you with this move. It was a pleasure working with you. Much had to do with timing especially when you time for a vehicle loading out of WY to TX. I look forward to future transports! [ view ]
    Poster:John P JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Pro Service
    Review:As a company President, I expect top performance from my team. This was my experience working with Malia McClain during the shipping of my vehicle to Alaska from Arizona. Malia went out of her way to review options, explore cost variables and to sele... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Jeff,thank you for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff SchowenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic, reliable service
    Review:This is the second time I have contacted Jeff from Magic Carpet. He has provided a professional, courteous level of service which I was not expecting. My previous experiences with transport brokers has been discouraging. Jeff provided constant upd... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Rik and thanks for trusting me again with the "boss's car". I look forward to assisting you whenever you need it. Thanks foe the referral also! [ view ]
    Poster:Rik
    Date:3/28/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Loved Casey and Magic Carpet!
    Review:This is actually our second time using Magic Carpet and dealing with Casey! The first time our car was shipped it arrived to its destination early! Everything was so easy and there were absolutely no problems! The second time around,was no differe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:3/27/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Expectations were met and then some
    Review:Thank you Jennifer Stocks for making this experience as easy as possible. After my initial company did not follow through I was fortunate to have made contact with Jennifer. When I expressed frustration with the situation she remained calm, optimisti... [ More ]
    Response:***JENNIFER STOCKS***360-853-2828***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE*** Jocelyn, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review! It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to take the stress away for your deadline dates. Feel free to contact me should the need arise again. Thanks again, Jocelyn! Best of luck with the job interview! [ view ]
    Poster:Jocelyn Piechocki
    Date:3/27/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535
    Review:The carrier used was terrible, but that was nothing Matthew could've known initially. He was very helpful throughout the entire process, despite the carrier's inability to provide good business. Matthew was prompt in returning my calls and fixing the... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****3602075535 Kyle, Its really too bad that the trucking company assigned to your order was ineffectual in doing their jobs with any sense of customer service. I appreciate you understanding that I have no control over which carrier you are assigned and that you don't blame me for their poor service. I am happy that your car was delivered in proper condition and that I was able to serve you to the best of my ability. Thank you for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle Lewis
    Date:3/27/2014 1:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47