View 148,368 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,369th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1958

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1958 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.59% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.41% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: satisfaction
    Review:My experience was very positive; the price quoted was competitive and Brandon called me several times to explain the process and to reassure me. My Audi was transported across the entire country yet it arrived on time and in the same condition as whe... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Robert, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:robert moreau
    Date:2/17/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851 ext 7074
    Review:It only 3 days from southern California to Chicago area, not a week as was predicted. This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and Cascade's knowledgeable professional staff made it an excellent experience. Communication at both ends was timely and... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851 or nancy_m@cascadevehicleshipping.com Brian, thank you so much for your kind review. It was a pleasure to assist you in the move of your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I am very happy I went with Magic Carpet (Auto Shipping Group, Inc.). They had the best price for transporting my car across the country, and were very accommodating for all of my needs. I was pleasantly surprised that my car arrived a day before the... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the kind words Tim, it was my pleasure. Your aunt & uncle were also very helpful. [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy S
    Date:2/17/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:My Domestic Auto Transport contact was Lance Staab. Lance was honest, professional, and clearly explained the process of how my request for vehical transport was submitted and reviewed by potential carriers. I was particularly impressed with his pr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport.(Auto Shipping Group). Ty it is a pleasure working for you. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle. I just wanted to do the best I could to make the move as easy as possible for you with out any headaches Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Ty EaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Broker, shippers were somewhat difficult
    Review:My broker was great right off the bat. Reasonable price, very detailed explanations, easy to get a hold of and quick to return communication. The actual shipping company that picked the vehicle up delivered it sooner than expected, with no damage, ... [ More ]
    Response:Don Edwards, 360-853-2827 Thank you for the kind words, I enjoyed working with you Please give my name to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:FL Client
    Date:2/17/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Jacobs
    Review:Lance was great and very helpful. I was very nervous I was not able to get my car transfered but they made it happen. I really like the was he was truthful with me about all the fees and the best way to get my car transfered. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport (Auto Shipping Group) Thank you Kimberly, It was such a pleasure working with you. I am glad that you entrusted me with your transporting needs. It was important to me that we got it shipped soon for you and that it went so smooth Thanks again Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Jacobs
    Date:2/17/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:I could easily recommend this company. I needed an efficient and prompt shipping service that could ensure my car would be across the country when I moved out there. This company did an excellent job of finding a reliable carrier in the time frame I ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Kara it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and painless. I wish you the very best in your new city! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kara SchmidtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:This was my first time to ship a car from CT to IL. I was little confused in selecting the company and checking the reviews. I contacted Brandon and got good response about all the steps and how transport companies work. Brandon was very polite, coop... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Suresh, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Suresh
    Date:2/16/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Top Notch
    Review:These guys made a stressful situation easy. Brandon was great to work with and knew his stuff. Very much recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Rob, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:2/15/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The first time I had to ship my car across the country I was fortunate enough to have Don Edwards guiding me through all of it. Don took his time in explaining to me how the car shipping business works. What to expect and provided me with a decent qu... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827. Thanks Kristeen. I enjoyed working with you. I hope you will give my information to anyone needing our services [ view ]
    Poster:Kristeen C.
    Date:2/15/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: very good experience
    Review:Overall pleasant experience. No drama or dishonesty as with previous company who failed to deliver ANY customer service, much less my vehicle. Thank you... [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT DIVISION Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Lisa, I am so glad you decided to trust Domestic after your last company that couldn't help you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa RoachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/15/2014 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Flawless and professional. Arrived well in advance of anticipated day. Was kept informed throughout process [ View ]
    Poster:Barton Romanek
    Date:2/15/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:Outstanding! Shipped a 2012 Toyota Prius. Vehicle had to be picked up from Port in California since the Navy shipped it for me from Hawaii to California. I provided a Power of Attorney to the transporter and the entire process went very smoothly. ... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Chris,Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/14/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Tx to CA
    Review:Great custom service, the transporter came promptly and took very good care of my car. They even drove my care from the main street up to my house. I couldn't have asked for more from those guys. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Pham
    Date:2/14/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Review:Amazing service and have already recommended to others!! Very impressed with customer service, it was very personalized and the promptness of my vehicle's arrival was great! The ease of drop off and pick was wonderful and very painless. I used a diff... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT DIVISION, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814, CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Aimee, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. Make sure you tell friends and family to call me directly. [ view ]
    Poster:Aimee Rivera
    Date:2/14/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged vehicle
    Review:We had an E250 delivered from Dallas TX to Atlanta GA. The customer service was good. The price was fair. However, the truck was dented on the rear bumper and scratched down the side during transport. This is a cargo work van so if you are moving... [ More ]
    Response:Ben_m@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2820 Matt, Thank you for your review. I'm glad my customer service and quick response to moving your van for you. I'm sorry to hear that the carrier damaged your van during the process. I'm sure to pass this on to my owner. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Mcintyre
    Date:2/14/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031
    Review:My experience with Tige was overall pretty good. I had some confusion when it came to pick up/drop off dates and times but we worked through it. I appreciated his prompt responses and ability to talk me through the process of shipment. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Alliah, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:AlliahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038
    Review:Excellent service and extremely helpful. The truck came to pickup my car yesterday at 6pm, the truck driver was very helpful and nice. And Michele was very nice and patient with me too. I am expecting the car to arrive Monday next week in Florida, wh... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Yasmin, Thank you so much for this great review. I am so glad that we were able to make this a worry-free experience and help make your move to Florida a happier occasion.You were a pleasure to work with. If you need anything else please let me know. In the meantime, enjoy the sunshine! Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Ashraf Hassan
    Date:2/14/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Felicia made me feel very comfortable about purchasing a vehicle 2500 miles away. Something I have never done before. She was very professional and most of all reassuring with my decision of picking her company as my transport company. Honestly it w... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Scott...THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Scott YgoaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038
    Review:Michele and the Car Carrier were pleasant and acted professionally. As always, I am satisfied with the excellent service. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Annette, Thank you so much for this great review. I am so glad that we were able to make this a hassle-free experience. I enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to working with you in the future. Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Annette Cord
    Date:2/14/2014 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:I bought a classic car on eBay in the coldest weeks of the coldest winter in a long time. The delivery took a while because of the conditions . when the car got there it wouldn't start .it was negative 5 degree out they did everything to try and star... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Shane, thank you so much for the great review! And thank our dear friend Richy for referring you to me. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shane meeksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Date:2/13/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I'm very happy with the great customer service from Kimberly Freiley over at Domestic Auto Transport. She was able to get my vehicle picked up the same day I called, and my vehicle was delivered the day she said it would be. I would definitely recomm... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT DIVISION Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Miguel, It was wonderful working with you, especially for the move along the west coast! Please let me know if you need anything else and I will be happy to assist you. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Miguel Jara
    Date:2/13/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Felicia was very pleasant , respectful and diligent . She was very generous with her time, walked me thru the whole process, as it was my first time transporting a vehicle. Contact Felicia Bond at 6024286872 if you ever need a car transported . [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 STAR CUSTOMER CARE**** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:2/13/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Christine Gamache 360-853-2848)
    Review:Christine Gamache was very helpful guiding me thru this process. She is was very knowledgeable and really sincere in wanting to help with my needs and concerns. I would recommend Christine Gamache to all my friends. [ View ]
    Response:CALL CHRISTINE FOR 5***** STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE *CHRISTINE GAMACHE @ 360-853-2848 christine@redcarpetautotransport.com* Thank you Keith, I hope Kyle enjoys having his car in MA. I look forward to helping you if you ever have a transport need again. -CG [ view ]
    Poster:Keith Arrington
    Date:2/13/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Review:My experience was absolutely the best indulgence one could ever expect. Everyone new their places. The pickup and delivery was executed promptly and on-time. And Felicia was perfect in her timeliness and courtesy. No rookies here with this firm. Prof... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE**** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:William Graff
    Date:2/13/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Review:They did a great job, it was efficient and seamless. They were able to meet my needs of an enclosed trailer across the country within a quick timeframe. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT 360-853-2814 Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME, I HAVE HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! I know who you are mystery client TG Thank you so much for this review. I did receive your email, but I am happy that you were able to leave this review and still keep it anonymous. If you need anything else please let me know.. [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Freiley
    Date:2/13/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton, 602-428-7269 ext 7076
    Review:Kristin explained the process in great detail for me since this was my first time shipping a vehicle. She was able to find a carrier for me within a few days and kept in daily contact until the vehicle was picked up and delivered. The transport com... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 EXT 7076 Kristin@redcarpetautotransport.com CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND STAR SERVICE...Diane, It was my pleasure working with you on transporting your vehicle. I look forward to doing future business with you on transporting, or whom you may refer to me as well. Thanks again for this wonderful review. Kristin Nerton. [ view ]
    Poster:Diane J SalvatoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great service !
    Review:I was in the process of moving from Indy to Cali on this past mid-jan. I even booked my ticket on 21st because my new job will starts 2 weeks after. So basically there is no way I can reschedule my flight. I had tons of things to do, and everything h... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827, Cynthia thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you and I hope you will give my info to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:CynthiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: (Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814).
    Review:I had read reviews of many auto transport companies, and from many of the reviews I was a little nervous about transporting my like new lexus. I settled on Domestic due to good reviews and could not have been happier. I was kept informed every step o... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT 360-853-2814 Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME, I HAVE HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Edward, It was amazing working with you. I enjoyed our conversations. Please let me know if you need anything else and I will be happy to assist you. [ view ]
    Poster:Edward Callahan
    Date:2/13/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: 1961 corvette
    Review:I wasn't sure who to call when I recently purchased a 1961 corvette across the country. After reading a couple of positive reviews I decided on domestic transport. Lance was great booked immediately and great communicator. I would highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport. Thank you Joe it means a great deal to me that you gave me such a great review.I am looking forward to helping you move your next vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Klevenger
    Date:2/13/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Mark Kukla 602-428-6884
    Review:Magic Carpet did an excellent job setting up a last minute shipping service for my over sized truck. I have a lifted Chevrolet Custom Deluxe that is too big to move on an average truck. Mark Kukla worked with me to get the cost down and even got me e... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Mccord
    Date:2/13/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Red Carpet Auto Transport
    Review:This is the third time using Red Carpet to ship my daughters car across country with her being in the Army. Always great to do business with. A+++++ recommendation [ View ]
    Poster:William Marincic
    Date:2/13/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This was the first time I had plans of transporting my cars and man could not have expected a better experience and could not have had a better person to work with. I was trying for a week to get my car transported and was not very successful in spi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@Domesticautotransport.com DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT Praveen, wow what an incredible review, I would not have expected such fantastic comments. I only did what i needed to do to get you transported, which is to give it 120%. which i do with all my customers. But it was extremely easy to work with you. you were patience and had great faith in me . I really really appreciate your trust. Thank you thank you thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Praveen Sampath
    Date:2/13/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I am very happy that I picked Domestic Auto for shipping of my car. This is my first time transporting car so was very nervous about picking up right transport. After lot of reading through I ended up with Domestic Auto. Overall experience from the t... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT 360-853-2814 Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME, I HAVE HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Ramesh, It was wonderful working with you. I am so glad we were able to make the dates work before you had to take off. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Again thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Ramesh Peesapaty
    Date:2/13/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Smoothly executed experience
    Review:It was an easy process. Very cooperative, friendly and clear every step of the way. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a similar service and feel quite satisfied with the experience I had. [ View ]
    Response:Mark Kukla...602-428-6884...mark_k@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:James KrautThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2014 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: oak Ridge,TN to Portland, OR
    Review:Sussane Garrison was my transportation advisor and she guided me with my vehicle shipping. Was a pleasant experience. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Vaibhav, I am glad you were pleased with service. Unsure how I warranted a 3 star rating if all went well, but thank you for posting. Any and all reviews are helpful. Please let me know if there is anything different I might have done to raise my score. [ view ]
    Poster:Vaibhav Khane
    Date:2/12/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:Rod Westlund and Auto Shipping Group/Magic Carpet’s delivered my 2003 Honda Civic within 4 days of pickup. This was over 2300 miles in the middle of winter storms. It was an impressive accomplishment. The auto was in excellent shape (other than... [ More ]
    Response: Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Wayne,Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne Wilcox
    Date:2/12/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806 ext. 7021 Awesome!!
    Review:My daughter moved to Utah and we planned to ship her car from Louisiana to Utah. This was our first experience in shipping a car. I went online, tried to obtain information, read reviews etc. I put in my shipping information and received many esti... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 ** SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING ** What a nice review, Steve. I did enjoy working with you all and happy your daughter has her car for college. Take care, thank you and call me when you are ready to ship again. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steven DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and trustworthy
    Review:Nancy Morgan was a delight to deal with. Auto Shipping Group was the lowest of 10 bidders to bring my car from Philly to Spokane. Nancy found a truck that took my vehicle at a price I could afford. My car arrived in the time frame promised during ... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy @ 360-853-2851 or nancy_m@cascadevehicleshipping.com Kaari, thank you for your kind review! It was my pleasure to assist in the move of your vehicle. Welcome back to Washington State! ~ Nancy [ view ]
    Poster:Kaari
    Date:2/12/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B. 602-428-6872)
    Review:Felicia was patient with us from the very first phone call and would check back with us on a regular basis. She quoted accurate and affordable prices, gave us options about having the vehicle enclosed or open during transport. She was very honest, ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Diane Marcell
    Date:2/11/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:My contact person MS. MALIA McCLAIN WAS IS A GREAT PERSON AFTER I CONTACTED HER THAT MY AUTO WAS READY FOR PICK-UP. IT WAS NOT MORE THAN 20 MINUTES AT THE MOST, SHE WAS CALLING ME BACK THAT A DRIVER WAS WILLING TO PICK UP AUTO THE NEXT. SHE IS GRE... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 ** 6 YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING! ** Bernard, you are such a great guy and I so much appreciate your wonderful review for my services, I have totally enjoyed working with you. Thank you so much for the review. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bernard Jackson
    Date:2/11/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent, excellent!
    Review:I chose magic carpet to broker the transport of my vehicles based on both their positive internet reviews and warm customer service. After speaking to the representative Bill Ross, I made up my mind to choose this company. My concerns were addressed ... [ More ]
    Response:For 5-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A FREE QUOTE, Please call Bill Ross at 360-853-2846 or email me directly at bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to help assist you in your transport...please feel free to pass my info onto anyone you may know that could use a vehicle transport. Have a great day [ view ]
    Poster:Patty
    Date:2/11/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Rod. He provided top notch service and communication. We were transporting a brand new MAZDA to our daughter on the east coast. The pick up and delivery were on time and the car arrived in great condition. Rod wal... [ More ]
    Response: Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR Service, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello David & Beth, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:David Campbell
    Date:2/11/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:The overall experience was good. My car was picked up on the estimated date, delivered on the estimated date. Also, the car did not have any damage, the car did not have extra miles on it and neither any item was stolen from my car. However, a 12 ... [ More ]
    Response:STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 5 STAR SERVICE [ view ]
    Poster:HirenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Perfect experience with Stephanie. Would definitely use again. No issues what-so-ever. Came from a trusted reference and it paid off. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE****DIRECT# 360-853-2803****Dave, Thank you for your fabulous review, it was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of your 4Runner. Feel free to contact me again for another auto relocation should the need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/10/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/10/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Review:Casey did a great job getting my order all squared away in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to have their vehicle shipped for a reasonable price. [ View ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Chase for the nice words and review so glad i could be a hep . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Chase D. Shank
    Date:2/10/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Red Carpet made this part of my move- worry-free and fast! I wish my van lines were equally as excellent! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Ingrid, Thank you for choosing Red Carpet and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best in your new home. If the need arises or you know someone that needs transporting I'm a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ingrid KauppilaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Ben Munster 360-853-2820 ext 7045
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a car across the country. The process was very easy to understand. Ben called me and talked to me via phone then sent an email to verify what we spoke about. I was able to verify the transportation company thr... [ More ]
    Response:**BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 ** April Thank you for the 5 star review. I hope I can assist you again one day. Please refer my contact information to any friends or family and i will treat them with the same respect. ***BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820*** [ view ]
    Poster:April NobleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2014 1:02:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40