View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2208 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Excellent service by Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I am a Chinese student and this was my first time shipping a car anywhere and it was a great experience. Lance @ Auto Ship Transport helped me in 4 days from quote to got my car. The price is little high may due to other reasons. But Lance did goo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Lin, thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the trust you had in me to get it shipped. Please if I can do anything else for you let me know. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Lin ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: First Car I have shipped
    Review:This is the first time I had used a service like this to ship my vehicle across the country and it was made very painless. Matt was extremely helpful and was very courteous and stayed in touch with me as much as possible throughout the entire process... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****3602075535 Thank you Colton for the review. This was a very straightforward job and I'm happy that the job went as smoothly as it did. I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you again if need be. [ view ]
    Poster:Colton
    Date:3/25/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellet!
    Review:Very satisfied! ... everything was perfect! and Terra was super helpful / informative / communicative ... she let me know what was going on every step of the way .. and anytime I called I never had to wait for a call back, she answered every time. A... [ More ]
    Response:Terra Dean.....terra@autoshipping.com.....(360)207-5504 Marty thank you so much for the review... I enjoyed working with you, and am glad you were happy with the customer service i provided to you. You and your family were awesome to work with [ view ]
    Poster:Marty.
    Date:3/25/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This was a painless experience. The car was picked up and I did not worry. My contact Lance was exceptional all the way. Never did this before and for whatever reason...I did not worry and the car arrived safe and sound. The car was a day late....bu... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hello Maggie, Thank you so much for the great review. I look forward to helping you ship the vehicle back :) when you get tired of it. I really appreciate your comments and it was truly a pleasure working with you. Thanks so much. Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret Kelly
    Date:3/25/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping with Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535
    Review:Matthew was very helpful coordinating my vehicle transportation. Due to the pick up location being outside a major metro area my transport had possibilities of being difficult. Matthew alerted me of potential negatives in advance and came with solu... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson, call me@3602075535, matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review John, I really appreciate it. It was certainly a learning experience for me shipping your vehicle out of Long Island New York and I'm happy we were able to coordinate all of the parties involved. Pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:John RandolphThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Review:I've used Red Carpet Auto in the past and called again for their services. Felicia was very curteous and responsive to my inquiry. She had a ship date for me within a few days. She followed up with the delivery from start to finish. The price was rea... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Susan...Thank you for your feedback and review! Always a pleasure to hear from you. Please take care until next time. Thanks again~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Lee
    Date:3/25/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Unfortunately, your company was my second choice. Lance Staab was diligent in ensuring my vehicle was transported in a timely manner. He also kept me informed throughout the entire process for which I am extremely grateful. I have already recommen... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Mary, Thank you so much for giving me a chance to help you out, especially having faith in me after the bad experience you had. I truly appreciate the confidence you had in me, it made finding you a carrier that much more easy. I was an honor to transport the Patriot for you. Thank you so much Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Mary HellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Total ended up being a touch higher than the original qoute. Once the driver showed up and loaded the van, it arrived on time with no damage to it. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Daniel, thank you for your feedback and the second order you placed with me today. You will soon have your Carpet Cleaning Van back to Iowa and ready for the busy season. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel HamblyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I've shipped cars before and it never went this smooth! Highly recommend Lance. I will do all of my future shipping through him. Best price, thorough follow up and communication and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Tony, Thanks so much for the review. It was such a short transaction signed up picked up and delivered all with in 4 days or less. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony P Fiorillo
    Date:3/25/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: (Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027)
    Review:Julie was able to get the transport done a lot faster and at a lower price than I expected. Everything was handled professionally, will definitely call Julie again when I need help with my toys. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com JP, It's always a pleasure working with you and helping transport your toys. I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:3/24/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good effort to ship and deliver on time.
    Review:The company did a lot to assure on-time shipping and delivery of vehicles. Good level of communication with transporting company. Overall feel very satisfied and in fact it was the second time I used this company. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks Igor for trusting and using us again. If you decide to move again, call me directly! [ view ]
    Poster:Igor
    Date:3/24/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Malia McClain! (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:This was the first time I have needed any auto transport service. Malia was top notch!! She was accessible, pleasant and very helpful. Time frames and pricing were exactly as quoted. The driver, Michael had exceptional skill backing our 45 year ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Jim. I enjoyed working with you and your wife. Enjoy the MGB! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim C.
    Date:3/24/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Review:I was a bit nervous at first since I had never had a vehicle shipped before but right from the start Rod, made me comfortable. He explained what would occur, set expectations, and communicated with me all along the way. Even though the carrier pick... [ More ]
    Response:Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Or E-Mail, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Dave, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a real pleasure working with you and your family and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:3/23/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my truck home to Hawaii
    Review:I had contacted Red Carpet Transport after checking out transport company's on the internet. Julie Johnston contacted me immediately and we began the process to have my truck shipped home to Hawaii. She was there to answer any of my questions or conc... [ More ]
    Poster:Faith TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 of Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:Amazing service. Would absolutely use them again. Jeff communicated with me the entire way. Answered all my questions thoroughly. The driver inspected my entire car before picking it up to make sure we were clear on all pre-existing scratches/dings o... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTES Thanks Luna for the nice review! [ view ]
    Poster:Luna Angel
    Date:3/22/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031
    Review:Tige is AWESOME! This is the 2nd time I have used Ti to ship my car from HI to SC and back. Both times the car has been picked up, delivered on time. The best part of the whole experience it TIGE! He is super friendly, and will walk you through eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Cyndi LauricellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2014 8:16:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My transport experience was absolutely wonderful! The transport represenative was honest and knowledgable concerning the entire process. My 2 cars was picked up on time within 2 days of my requested time line and was dropped off to my door within 4 d... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Shannon! Good luck on your new adventure in Las Vegas [ view ]
    Poster:ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 3608532803
    Review:Service was excellent! I would definitely use them again. After having a bad experience with a different company I called them and Stephanie was able to set me up right away and got me all taken care of. Prices are very reasonable as well!!! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803*** 5 STAR SERVICE***CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Milena, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Milena FrancoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Review:Kim, has done excellent and communicates well and often to customers. It is odd that this review "MUST" be approximately 200 characters of relevant text. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Charles, Ok I have to say I love this review! I agree that they should not have to leave at least 200 characters, but its a rule on the website lol. I have really enjoyed working with you. This has been one of my easier moves from Hawaii. If you need anything else in the meantime, please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:CharlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very good shipping co.
    Review:They were very courteous, and were overall, very good communicators. She regularly sent me status updates, and was very upfront about all costs, the quoted price was the price I paid. No hidden fees! They even called to check on the quality of servic... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Lamar, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I do look forward to working with you again in the future. Call or email if you need anything! [ view ]
    Poster:LB
    Date:3/21/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Julie - 6024286878
    Review:These people are good, prompt pickup and prompt delivery, but little expensive, they should cover the windshield with something so that the mud from the cars in upper row can be avoided. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Chitanya, Thank you for choosing Red Carpet Auto Transport and my services. I wish you the very best in your new city. The price had to do with the route that your vehicle had to take. You were coming from northern Vermont during winter. Again I wish you the very best and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chaitanya Meda
    Date:3/21/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kim was very responsive and on time with all communication and worked diligently to not only get me the best price, but also work to get a carrier lined up on short notice to get the car picked up and delivered within my stated time frame. I have ... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Basem, Its always a pleasure working with you! Let me know if there is anything else I can do for you! Thank you again for everything! [ view ]
    Poster:Basam Malik
    Date:3/21/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Great experience! I was nervous to ship my car and Kimberly was more than helpful. She took care of everything and all at a great price. Britt the driver was the best! He was informative and on time. I will definitely use this service again and would... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Janna and Kylie, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I enjoyed working with you. Thank you so much for everything! Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you. [ view ]
    Poster:Janna JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation & Vehicle Transport
    Review:Malia came to the rescue where several transportation specialist weren't able too! She was up front about pricing and very easy to work with! We HIGHLY RECOMMEND her service and Transportation Company!! Thank You Again Malia [ View ]
    Poster:Gabriel DelatorreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Due to work I relocated from Phoenix, AZ to upstate NY. Initially i ventured online and got quite a bit of calls regarding prices and coverages. Out of all these calls i felt that Stephanie had a complete grasp of what it would take to ship my car ... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Alberto, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process worry free for you. My number one goal is to make my customers at ease with this process. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Alberto TrejoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle move was on time
    Review:driver was courteous, pleasant, and professional. car was transported safely and no problems ... [ More ]
    Response:Jennifer Stocks...jennifer@cascadevehicleshipping.com...360-853-2828 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Maughan
    Date:3/20/2014 6:39:00 AM
    Review:Lance was excellent to work with, he replied to all my emails promptly and was very courteous. I would definitely use this company again and I would go through Lance [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.940.7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Bill thank you for the review I really appreciate your comments. I am extremely pleased that I had a chance to work with you. Thank you again Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Louis W. Mian Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872)
    Review:Excellent service and prompt follow up. I had progress reports and updates all the way through from pick up to delivery. I loved the text functionality for communication. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience! Sure, I am happy to update you through out the transporting process through either email, text, or verbally. I'm flexible depending on what's best for you! Thanks so much for your feedback and please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Peter MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2014 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of Automobile
    Review:What I liked about Julie from (Red Carpet Auto Transport)) was how through and thoughtful she was in the process of preparing me to ship my automobile out of the country. She took away all of my confusion and stress. She arranged the pick-up of my au... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Madeline, Thank for for the kind words, it has been a pleasure working with you and making your transport smooth and painless for you. I wish you the very best and if the need arises in the future, I look forward to working with you again. Thank you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Madeline Acevedo-MonellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Automobile
    Date:3/19/2014 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535
    Review:Well, I ordered online and someone was ready to pick in 6 days, and was picked the 7th day (it was a friday) - that was the date I selected during the order.And was delivered the 3rd day - Monday. I was told that the delivery would be on Tuesday, ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson*****matthew@domesticautotransport.com***** 360-207-5535. Vik, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and your wife during this entire process. Im very happy that everything went very smoothly and we hit those target dates to accommodate your families move to a new city. If you ever need anything in the future let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Vik
    Date:3/19/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Great service, prompt, and attentive to detail. Shipping was efficient, the driver was super nice, and met us very close to our home. My only complaint is that when I filled out an estimate form for Auto Shipping Group, and even after I had my car... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**5 STAR SERVICE***360-853-2803***Brandon, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am sorry to hear that there was others contacting you from our company, maybe there was a duplicated quote that was no inactivated from our system after i took care of you. I do apologize for that, and next time just call me direct and NO ONE but myself will know you are in need of a transport. :) Again, thank you for the review and the time filling it out. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Downing
    Date:3/19/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Great job from Julie from re carpet auto transport. The price was reasonable and pick up pretty fast and delivery was much earlier than I expected. Would definitely recommend calling julie for anybody needing a reliable transport. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com It's always a pleasure working with you for your transports. Thank you for choosing my services. My best to you and I look forward to the next transport. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:3/18/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: extreme satisfaction
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was very helpful. She answered all my questions and concerns professionally and was very organized. I am completely happy with her service and will absolutely call back when I want to transport something again. I am so satisfied wi... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE***360-853-2803***Edgar, thank you for leaving me a 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and answering all your questions and explaining the industry in detail to you. I look forward to hearing back from you should this need arise again. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Edgar
    Date:3/18/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803)
    Review:Car was picked up with two days notice and delivered on time, no damage. Overall great experience. Open carrier was just fine even for this long distance. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***360-853-2803***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE****Keith, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KeithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Contact was immediate after bids requested. Lance stayed in constant contact. There was trouble meeting the bid price so it cost a little more than the quote but the service was excellent The carrier was extremely polite. Very nice man. He even ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group. Hello Judith and of course Janet who always answered the phone when Judith was unavailable. I want to thank you both for making this a real easy shipment for me. It always takes two in this case four people working together to make it happen. Thank you both again [ view ]
    Poster:Judith EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031)
    Review:The car was dirty! It went thru all the bad weather in LA area. The car has 2 antennas and one was broken. I ask the driver and he said he did not know anything about it. I paid him the agreed cash and sent email telling what happened and finally got... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Hassell
    Date:3/18/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:it was a pleasure working with malia at cascade. she is very prompt and always contacted me and the buyer of the vehicle on updates. we have worked with her and cascade multiple times and know that we will be taken care of with this company. i have e... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Daryl, thank you for the great review and thank you so much for sending so many customers my way. These carpet cleaning vans are a real challenge to move but we sure are getting them on trucks quickly. You guys are great! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:daryl berrelli
    Date:3/18/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I contacted Felicia to ship a vehicle from CT to WA. She was very helpful, explained how the entire process works and suggested several different options for the transport. Felicia is a true professional, she treated me with respect and always contac... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Nasir...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Nasir
    Date:3/18/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Very reliable carrier
    Review:This is the third time I use Magic Carpet Transport part of Auto Shipping Group. They are very efficient, honest pricing and ready to assist you in getting your vehicles to their destination. I would encourage you to use them as I will if needed in ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-953-7137 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thans for the nice review Arlene and thanks for the continued business! [ view ]
    Poster:arlene
    Date:3/18/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:(Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021 was my POC, from the moment she answered the phone I felt comfortable. I have seen so many negative reviews about brokers, that I was concerned and wary. She quoted me a price, not too low and not too high and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I as in Oregon with a VERY broke down large pkup. need to get it home to my mechanic an was very upset and didn't know what to do. the gentleman that I talked to on the phone was very helpful, he knew what questions to ask and then took care of every... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Hi Karen thank you for the fantastic review. I am glad I had a chance to meet you and get your vehicle shipped for you. If you ever need another one shipped give me a call thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Karen Summers
    Date:3/17/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Review:I never shipped my car before, but Sue did a great job explaining the process to me. My car was picked up early and delivered early. All in all, things went pretty smoothly. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Faith and thanks for the nice review. Glad all went well and glad you liked my service. Take care, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Faith England
    Date:3/17/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Ben Munster 360-853-2820 ex 7045
    Review:Ben was in contact with us prior to pick-up! When he arrived he was very courteous and friendly! Great guy...explained to us how things were going to go and informed us on his services. If we are in the need for car shipping in the future, will de... [ More ]
    Response:***BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM*** Thank you Naruko for your review. I'm glad my services worked for you and you're happy. ***BEN MUNSTER 360-853-2820 BEN@CASCADEVEHICLESHIPPING.COM*** [ view ]
    Poster:Naruko Murphy
    Date:3/17/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Well done Lance!
    Review:Simple and to the point. Everything worked out as discussed. I will use this company again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Hi Clayton thank you for the review. I do my best to keep it simple and easy. Why make it difficult LOL.Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Clayton Tunney
    Date:3/17/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:We had a very good experience with Jeff. His customer service is fantastic. We gave our budget and he got someone to pick up our car within our budget and timeline. I spoke to Jeff on a Tuesday and asked him to find someone to pick up my car on Frida... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kinds words. It's nice when everything goes as planned. I am glad to have helped you! [ view ]
    Poster:Manaswini
    Date:3/17/2014 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping so I was a little unsure of what to do. I found a site on the internet where you could put your info in and get shipping quotes. Most of the companys that contacted me were kind of shady and still won't stop sending me... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Robert, It's great to hear from you & thank you for your feedback! Here at Auto Shipping Group you will be assigned a single point of contact to work with you from loading through delivery. Providing high levels of customer service in a service sector is really important to keep everything smooth and painless. Thanks again for your business Robert! I enjoyed working with you :-) Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I was moving and needed a company to transport my car. I have never done this before and was very nervous. I called and talked to Lance. He made me feel very comfortable and was patient with all of my questions. He took the time to make sure I co... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Auto Shipping Group Domestic Division Hello Joanna thank you so much for the great review. I want to thank you for taking the time to give me such a fantastic one. It was a pleasure working for you [ view ]
    Poster:Joanna Dunton
    Date:3/16/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:This is the third time I shipped with Kristin. She is the ONLY person in this pathetic, bait and switch filled industry, that is almost totally comprised of liars, who has consistently kept her word. I tried to get a cheaper transport and ran into a... [ More ]
    Response:**KRISTIN NERTON **602-428-7269 EXT (7076) KRISTIN@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ** CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE.. Mark, thank you so much for this awesome review. You have been such an awesome person to work with, we went through a lot of loop holes, non stop phone calls 7 days a week, txts, and emails. I'm always available for my customers after hours, and this is why. Cause in the end, we did it. I appreciate all the understanding and glad i was able to get them moved for you. This is what makes me love what I do, seeing and hearing how happy my customers are from using our service to help move your vehicles.. I cant thank you enough.. Look forward to doing more business with you or any one whom you may refer to me.. Thanks Kristin.. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Horne
    Date:3/15/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: On Time Delivery
    Review:Excellent service will use again. Brandon was very professional and great to work with. I would highly recommend Brandon as well as this service. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Kerri, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kerri Depierro
    Date:3/15/2014 8:57:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45