View 151,289 Reviews on 3,569 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,290th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2323 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.64% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.36% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: review
    Review:I was trully amazed by the service. They were professional from start to finish. My car was delivered actually one day before it was suppose to come and made my day because I had to go somewhere. I had valuable stuff in the car and when it was delive... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Chris, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. Please refer all friend and family my way. Call or email me if you need anything. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris LimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie gets a 5-star rating, but the company does not. Throughout my car shipping experience, I was given 4 different company points of contact (POC) with whom I worked to schedule my car shipment. I got the sense that when passed from POC t... [ More ]
    Response:Erich, i apologize that you had been switched to multiple other representatives in our office. However, in business's there are some people that are not stable with the company with their work ethics and being we are a highly reputable company we want all the best representatives in the office providing awesome customer service to all our valued customers. So we were in the process of making some changes at the time you had placed your order with us. I am happy i was able to assist you with your auto relocation, and provide you with 5 star customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:Erich FrandrupThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Van shippment
    Review:I contracted with Auto shipping group because they are local. Brandon was my contact and got the job done. Never shipped a car before, he gave me the run down of how was going to go. I got antsy! and almost move on. But on the last day Brandon wa... [ More ]
    Response: Hello James, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:James W.
    Date:4/22/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Stephanie was great, would love to work with her again if I never need to! The car was picked up on time and arrived sooner than I thought- only took three days! Thanks for all of your help Stephanie [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803*** 5 STAR SERVICE*** Aubrey, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Feel free to contact me or refer your friends/family to me for any auto transports requests in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:AubreyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Sue was helpful and attentive throughout the process of shipping my car. I suppose it would be cheaper to not use a "middle man", but using ASG gave me a peace of mind, knowing that they would pick trusted carriers. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Han, Thanks so much for the great review. Sometimes cheaper sometimes not if you do manage to find a carrier direct, but knowing your transport is insured and in good hands is usually worth a bit extra. You have been a pleasure to work with and please do not hesitate to call me if you ever need the service in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Han
    Date:4/22/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Communications with Stephanie were a pleasure, car arrived early at the destination. Only downside of the experience was that the brokered drivers who picked up the car solicited my wife for a tip in exchange for ensuring that the car be placed o... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, I apologize that the driver had tried to get you to pay for a service you guys were not interested in. However, this normally doesn't happen being the fact that the driver had signed the work order for a specific rate. I have taken this issue up with my dispatch. However, i feel the overall service was pretty good besides that part. The carrier picked up on time and arrived at destination early. As well as it only took myself 1 day to get a carrier assigned and they picked up your vehicle 2 days after you placed your order with our company. Again, i am sorry you do not feel we provided a 5 star service to you. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Phillips
    Date:4/22/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: my honda
    Review:excellent customer service....i shipped my car to hawaii and back after losing my job there. everything was very well organized and they even gave me a discount on the way back! i would use them again [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Alina. I am thrilled to have been able to save you $400.00 and it was my pleasure doing business with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alina Dina
    Date:4/22/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Jeff for your help!
    Review:I wanted to thank Jeff for his help in shipping my car ontime and with NO Hassle! I came to contact Jeff after a set of desastrous experiences attempting to transport my car from California to Pennsylvania. Granted, some of this was self infli... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Didier, it was my pleasure assisting you. [ view ]
    Poster:Didier Fernandes
    Date:4/22/2014 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Car was picked up on a Saturday night and delivered 3am Monday morning. Driver was supposed to deliver by 6 PM on Sunday but kept calling and delaying. Eventually showed up with 2 flat tires in the rain. Damaged three lawns turning his vehicle aro... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call for a free quote anytime* Gordon, I'm incredibly sorry that your experience with the carrier was not the greatest. I will be calling you shortly to talk with you more about everything. [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon
    Date:4/21/2014 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:My contact person was right on.Everything he said he would do he did.I was really impressed with the quality of service and would not hesitate to use the same company again.Many thanks again Lance you did a great job. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Bob, thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle. You made my job very easy. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Marsh
    Date:4/21/2014 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:This was my second time using Tige to move my vehicle. The last move was done by Red Carpet from Arizona to New York and this move went just a smooth as the first one. The driver was very nice and the car arrived safely. Thank you again Tige. R... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Kyles
    Date:4/20/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: 5-STAR SERVICE – CALL Melissa Fowler - 360-853-2848
    Review:Melissa was great to work with and was able to get my car shipped in a concise amount of time. She was very attentive to all my phone calls and got me a great driver. Very good experience overall. [ View ]
    Response:5 Star Customer Service*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Call anytime for a free quote and great service* Ryan, it was a pleasure working for you to get your vehicle shipped. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/18/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Melissa was prompt in addressing my time constraints and was very thorough in following up on pick and delivery. Bulldog trucking also was diligent in keeping me informed about the process. [ View ]
    Response:5 Star Customer Service*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Robert, it was a pleasure working with you to ship your vehicle. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to working for you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/18/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Malia McClain was professional, patient, caring and always available no matter what I asked her to do. Malia was outstanding in her effort to help transport the vehicle to the destination requested. Malia went above and beyond what was asked to ensu... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Cecelia, thank you so much for the nice review. I enjoyed our conversations and working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cecelia Aris
    Date:4/18/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:We had a great experience dealing with Melissa. We are moving from Portland, OR to NYC. Needless to say, it's a big move with lots of logistics. When I spoke to Melissa she said she would call back when she found a carrier and that it could take up t... [ More ]
    Response:5 Star Customer Service*Melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Call or email for a free quote*****It was an absolute pleasure assisting you to get your vehicle shipped. I am excited to be shipping another vehicle for you so soon. Thank you so very much for your kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:Tricia Cha
    Date:4/18/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Service Provided to ship my vehicle
    Review:Thanks Matt for the excellent service you provided. You kept me advised each step of the way until the car was picked up. Should I ever have to use this type of service again I will be certain to contact you. [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Robert, it was a pleasure working with you as well. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the customer service I provided. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert P. Lewis
    Date:4/18/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my BMW
    Review:I needed a totally restored 1995 BMW 525i transported to NY asap from CA and researched a number of transport companies on the internet. I selected Auto Shipping Group based on the high satisfaction ratings on the Transport Review site. I was still q... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! William, I am so glad everything worked out. Sorry about the little mistake with the carrier, but I am so glad we got them worked out quickly. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:William
    Date:4/18/2014 12:57:00 AM
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Kirk was very attentive and either answered every call or called me back within 2 minutes for each correspondence. It was apparent that Kirk handled his responsibilities throughout this entire transaction very diligently as if it where his own vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Email: Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com 3608532825 Call for a quote :) Enjoy your vehicle Dan! Glad I could help. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Hill
    Date:4/18/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:I run and operate a medium sized car dealership out of San Diego, CA. I have used many brokers in the past 10 years to transport vehicles all of the country to San Diego. With the old brokers I have some okay experiences and some horrible experienc... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!! Thanks for the great review Joshuah! I look forward to assisting you again real soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua
    Date:4/17/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:This was our first time shipping a car. Martha Castillo at Auto Shipping Group was helpful throughout the process of planning and ordering the transport. She was courteous and helpful in answering our questions or advising us on the options avail... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO **360-853-2831 Thank you so much Gloria, it was a pleasure working with you! I look forward in future business together. [ view ]
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:4/17/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:This was the third time I had purchased a car out of state. I swore I would never do it again but the dealership highly recommended Auto Shipping Group. So I decided to at least entertain the idea. From the first time I talked to Melissa Fowler I ... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*5 Star Customer Service*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime with questions or for a free quote*Dan, you were an absolute pleasure to work for and I look forward to doing so again. Thank you so much for your kind review. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan C
    Date:4/17/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: FIVE STARS for Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I recently moved across the country and was unfamiliar with the car-shipping process. Matthew at Auto Shipping group was professional, and available during every step of the process. He explained all the details of the process from pick up to drop of... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Jenna! What a fast carrier, that's got to be a record time for a carrier to haul across the country. I'm glad I could help you during your move and hope everything goes well out there in GA. Thank you again, let me know if you ever need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:4/17/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA
    Review:This will be my third time using Malia to ship my car from MA to CA. Malia has always been honest and professional through out the process. Both times my car has arrived on time and with no problems. Hope my 3rd time will be as easy as before. ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806- Mike, obviously I did a tremendous job moving your vehicle before and I will do a tremendous job again.......LOL! Thanks for the nice review, I really appreciate your feed back, and it also allows our potential customers know what a great company we are. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:4/17/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:We worked only with Ms. Castillo and she provided efficient and timely service throughout our planning for the pickup of the vehicle. Ms. Castillo was couteous and frequently took the time to explain the process of procuring a transport. This was... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 what an excellent review! I thank you very much for taking the time to rate me and giving me the opportunity to earn 5 stars! It was a pleasure working with you and appreciate the opportunity of allowing us to serve you:) [ view ]
    Poster:GJK
    Date:4/17/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:We found working with Auto Shipping Group was not only easy, but everyone we came in contact with was professional and true to their word. We had 3 vehicles sent. And to our surprise when we landed in CA. They were unloading our cars!! Cant ask for b... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Jennifer, Truly appreciate the kind words and thanks for posting! Both you and your husband were just terrific to work for. It was my pleasure! [ view ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x 7076)
    Review:This is the third time that I have used Auto Shipping Group Inc, and each time I have had great customer service and vehicles were delivered in great condition. I would defiantly recommend them for you vehicle transportation needs. [ View ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 602-428-7269 (X7076) CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Paul, thank you so much for taking the time to write this review, and calling me today as well about the DEL status. It was a pleasure working with you, and thanks for being flexible with me through the whole process. I look forward to doing business with you in the future or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. Once again thank you. Kristin Nerton. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Fritsch
    Date:4/16/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Review:Sue did a great job explaining everything. It was our first time with this service and she made it all very easy. Great job. I will refer her to anyone I know who is looking for this service. Fred Lombardo [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Fred, Glad all turned out great and thanks for the really nice review and recommendation! It makes for a great day when I have the pleasure of working with folks like yourself. [ view ]
    Poster:Fred Lombardo
    Date:4/16/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome customer service
    Review:I have received awesome service and best price from Kirk Dorr @ Auto Shipping Group Inc. Appreciate his service. [ View ]
    Response:Kirk Dorr Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com 3608532825 Thanks for the kind words! If there is ever anything else I can do to help please dont hesitate to contact me. [ view ]
    Poster:Srikanth Vuyyuru
    Date:4/16/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: kristin nerton (602)428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:I recently called Kristin Nerton from auto shipping group because i needed my car transported from Washington State to Houston Tx and I looked at a lot of places and they all were pretty expensive compared to other auto shipping company's. when I ca... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 602-428-7269 (X7076) CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE.. Shawn thanks for taking time to submit this wonderful review and also about our carrier as well. I take my customers very serious and are my # 1 Priority.. I'm avail all hours during and after business hours for the convenience of my customers.. I'm very happy that you, mom and dad had a great first experience , and I was the first to provide a great one at that.. I look forward to helping you transport in the future or anyone whom u may refer to me..Thanks again Shawn. Kristin Nertron [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Vanskiver
    Date:4/16/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service to WA
    Review:I am recommending Alexandra Nelson and Auto Shipping Group. She communicated with me the entire time and was courteous, timely, honest and responsible. She kept me well informed throughout entire process. I have no hesitation using her again if I nee... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Won, Thank you so much for taking the time and filling out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I’m glad everything worked out great (besides the oil part). If you ever need to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out! Again, thank you for the review and I look forward to working with you again. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:WL
    Date:4/16/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chicago to SF shipment
    Review:Great job, it was quick and easy. I worked with Alex and she was professional and helpful. I would Reems them to a friend. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Ali, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. I appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I’m glad everything went well through pickup and delivery. If you ever decide to ship again, please feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out. Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:4/16/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group, Inc
    Review:Alexandra Nelson was a great help and this is who I will use for all future vehicle transports. They are very friendly, timely, and professional. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com John, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and shipping both of your vehicles. If you ever decide to ship again, feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out. Again, thank you very much for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:JC
    Date:4/16/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Review:I contacted the company in November 2013 for a quote to have my car transferred from California to Michigan. I spoke to Kimberly Freiley who was more than helpful. She gave me a quote and a confirmation number. A few days later, I contacted Kim to... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Kacey, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Kacey Tabor
    Date:4/16/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878
    Review:Purchased a vehicle in Arizona and Julie at Auto Shipping Group got it moving the day after I called her. Thank you Julie for the excellent service. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing my services and Auto Shipping Group. We strive to make every move smooth and painless for our customers. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:4/15/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Stars!
    Review:Great job! Would use Auto Shipping Group again. Stephanie was professional, honest and a absolute joy to work with. My classic Porsche 911 looked great when I received it. Time to pass the word along.... [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Kevin, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear you enjoyed working with me and i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Review:Another great transport by Julie and Auto Shipping Group. Thank you Julie for another great job. I can always count on you to get my purchases moving quickly and at the best price out there. Thank you!!! [ View ]
    Response:Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Jim enjoy the truck. Send me pictures of the results. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jim B
    Date:4/15/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Transport Needs for Professional Car Dealers
    Review:Compelled to write a good review on this firm and excellent followup from representative Julie. As a Car Dealer for over 15 years, I have had more bad experiences with Transport services than I care to remember. For once I was impressed with the Cust... [ More ]
    Response:Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Kyle it was a pleasure working with you! I look forward to the next transport. We strive to make every move smooth and painless. My best to you! Talk to you again soon. Sincerely, julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:4/15/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS WELL DONE. HAD SOME PROBLEM GETTING THE CAR CARRIER TURNED AROUND AT PICK UP SITE. DELIVERY WAS SMOOTH. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Smith
    Date:4/15/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:The company responded quickly to my order. I needed the car both picked up from and delivered to locations where I was unable to be present, and the situation was handled just fine. Our classic car was delivered with no damage. I would recommend A... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com thank you so much for the great review teresa. I know it was only a short trip but sometimes they can be the hardest. I am glad it went smoothly Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:TeresaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: NY to AR transport
    Review:Kim stuck with it trying to find a carrier that would go to NY during this harsh winter and pick up my car. And she also helped negociate a price. I'lll be calling her again the next time I need a transport. Jeremy Hedges [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Jeremy, Thank so much! I really appreciate the review. If you need anything please let me know and i will be happy to help you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy HedgesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE 602-428-6882
    Review:We transport with Tige and his company and they always do a stand up job. Had a unit we had to move real fast. He handled everything that we needed. Thanks Tige [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:4/14/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: 1006869 Dodge Ram
    Review:I was impressed with Jeff Vigue's patience with me as this was the first time I had used a transport company. Since I was arranging transport for my daughter's pickup from a storage place to another state and would not be there I had a lot of questi... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF -360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kind words Patty, I appreciate them! If you too have never shipped a vehicle before, wouldn't you want someone who is honest and patient working on your behalf who is availablr to any any questions you may have? Call Jeff today!! [ view ]
    Poster:Patty Trapp
    Date:4/14/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Review:Mathew was amazing with helping me. He was always kind and courteous, every time I called. I had to ship my car in a very short amount of time and he helped me get it done very smoothly. The pick up was a day late, but I only had requested it 5 days ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thank you Chris. Im very happy that I could facilitate the shipment of your vehicle. Its too bad that prices for shipping have been going up and I had to get some more money to get the job done, but that's just unfortunately the business right now. I appreciate your patience and understanding throughout. Let me know if you ever need anything shipped in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher VerbeekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent Customer Service and communication all they thru the process, pick up, transport and delivery. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803 DIRECT***5 Star Service****Jono, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jono Rabley
    Date:4/14/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:I was happy with the service I received and would use this transport company again. A lot of other companies gave me quotes but never heard another word from them. Driver was very friendly and did not mind me calling to check in with him [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I’m glad everything worked out nicely and your vehicle was delivered on time and there were no problems. When you need to transport another vehicle, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you out! Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, and it was a pleasure working with you :-) [ view ]
    Poster:kathy
    Date:4/14/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Had a great experience with the company, transported my vehicle swiftly and safely. No complaints. Highly recommended [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Aeduann thank you so much for the great review. I am glad we had a chance to work together to get your vehicle shipped. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Aeduann McClaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:My experience was good. Alexandra found me a carrier and got my truck shipped for me. It came from Colorado and ended up in Pennsylvania [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Matt, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and ASG. I’m glad everything worked out smoothly and the vehicle got delivered okay. If you ever decide to ship again, please feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out once more. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:4/14/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping experience
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the service I received. My vehicle was picked up and delivered in a professional and very timely manner. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Debra, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DebraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston (602) 428-6878
    Review:Julie transported my race car and I was very happy with the transport. She kept my informed the whole time. Thank you so much Julie!!! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 60-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jon it was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best. If the need arises in the future I look forward to assisting you in your transport again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Brownson
    Date:4/13/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with my transportation out come.
    Review:First off I would like to thank Brandon for helping me out to transport a new car purchase of mine when every one els could not get my car to California, he made it defiantly happen. Very easy to work with and made it Painless. I look forward to us... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Nate, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nate
    Date:4/11/2014 8:52:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47