View 148,368 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,369th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1958

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1958 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.59% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.41% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: thanks for great service
    Review:I reviewed at least ten auto transport companies before choosing Red carpet auto transport. The reason for my decision to select Red Carpet Auto transport, can be summed up in one name. Felicia Bond". Felicia's professionalism, attention... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Jerry, Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you. Let me know if I can assist again. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry NevinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867 in the subject Line
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle, and I’m really pleased with Rod’s service. He is very helpful, understanding and knowledgeable. The whole process was easy. Rod always responded quickly to calls or emails. The car needed t... [ More ]
    Response: Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Santosh, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:KumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: nancy morgan 360-853-2851
    Review:great customer service and on time with delivery ….nancy contacted me and let me know exactly what was going on and it was booked kinda last minute also [ View ]
    Response:Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851 or nancy_m@cascadevehicleshipping.com Long, it was a pleasure to assist in the move of your vehicle and looking forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:long This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Julie explained the process very clearly and explained the pricing options. We were given a quote and then negotiated a final price with the eventually carrier that was a little more. Julie was very helpful and prompt in responding to my questions. J... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of car.
    Review:I recently had the privilege of working with Felicia Bond at 602-428-6872 for shipment of my car. I found her to have a bubbly personalty, courteous, confident, knowledgeable, pleasant to deal with and had a good sense of humor. All of my questions... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Larry, Thanks again for your kind words. I know how excited you were to get behind the wheel of your newly restored 1937 Ford coupe. Time was of the essence! I could picture you rolling. Thanks so much. And please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Hutfles
    Date:2/22/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Mark Kukla 602-428-6884
    Review: Thanks for all your help in making my first auto transport an extremely positive one. I can't say enough about how smooth everything went from the time I first contacted you until the car arrived at my business a week later. The price was the bes... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Schill
    Date:2/21/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Hello
    Review:Felicia was great to deal with. She kept me in touch through the whole process. The trucking company was great. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jude Lemoine
    Date:2/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:I have transported two cars through Felicia from TX to NJ in the past year. Everything went very smoothly each time. Felicia and her teammates are very personable and reassuring. We will gladly refer you in the future. Many thanks again! Doroth... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Dorothy, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to working with your cousins for their vehicle transport. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Dorothy PaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freily 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly from Domestic Auto Transport was excellent. I got a competitive quote and my car was picked up within 3 days of my deposit! The driver delivered my car 15 hours later! FAST. I shipped my car from West Virginia to Florida. I highly recommen... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 7 YEARS! Craig, Wow they picked up and delivered your vehicle in less than 24 hours! That is insane and I love it! Thank you so much for this awesome review! Call or email me if you need anything! [ view ]
    Poster:Craig WestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I used Red Carpet Transport to transport a vehicle from Virginia to North Carolina. The follow-up was expedient, the carrier ended up picking up and dropping off the vehicle early. I will definitely be using Red Carpet Transport for my future trans... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON KRISTIN@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 602-428-7269 CALL FOR FREE QUOTE & 5 STAR SERVICE. Peter It was great working with you getting your vehicle transported to NC. Thanks for the quick responses during the process as well. I look forward to doing future transporting for you, or anyone whom you may refer to me. Thanks again... Kristin N. [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:2/21/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue did a great job! I have used her before for a Classic Car and this was for a daily use car. Both were shipped correctly and without any issues. I would use them again and again for any car shipment. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Thanks Jim, much appreciated and once again you were great to work with too! [ view ]
    Poster:James J Bovenzi
    Date:2/21/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Review:Totally satisfied, full commitment will work again. Price for the transportation 1060 I was fully aware of damage and claim process, Driver picked up the car at the committed date, though delivery was delayed by a day but I am happy that its just a... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 7 YEARS! Rajib, Thank you so much for the review! It was great working with you! if you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Rajib SarkarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Domestic Auto Transport service comment
    Review:I'm really satisfied with the domestic auto transport service. It took 5 days to transport my car from Marryland to Texas (open carrier) The agency Lance Staab is consistently helpful, and easy to talk to. The price is understandably higher than othe... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport. Hai it was pleasure serving your transporting needs it was a very smooth and easy transport for all. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Hai VoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:We used Domestic Auto Transport to transport four 2014 Corvette Stingrays from Alaska to California. Kimberly was very helpful and the cars arrived perfectly. Thanks Kimberly! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Emily, Thank you so much! I do have to admit your transport was a tricky one with all 4 units as a dealer trade, but I am so glad that everything worked out. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Community Chevrolet
    Date:2/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 70
    Review:After requesting a quote from a few transportation companies, Red Carpet Auto Transport called me right away. Julie was not only knowledgeable but extremely helpful and kind. She walked me through the entire process from start to finish. Even throu... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Adrienne it was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best!!! Thank you for choosing Red Carpet and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Adrienne GigantinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Great service, will use each time! Magic Carpet is a trusted auto transport company, upon calling request to speak with Brandon. Brandon will help you with everything you need to know and do for the process of shipping your car from point A to point ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Marcus, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:2/20/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:magic carpet was great. I was very skeptical but ended up being very satisfied. they cost a bit more but you definitely get what you pay for. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE**** Mike, thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy to hear i was able to make this shipping process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:mikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: '76 Chevy Malibu
    Review:Magic Carpet Auto Transport shipped my 1976 Chevy Malibu from Los Angeles to the Bronx, and my experience with them was superb. From the beginning, Jeff (who I dealt with almost exclusively) was professional and friendly. He walked me through all o... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Taylor! Professional, friendly, make you feel good. Why would anyone choose anybody else!! [ view ]
    Poster:Taylor Greeson
    Date:2/20/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Late, but finally shipped (Ben Munster 360-853-2820)
    Review:I contacted Domestic Auto Transport after my earlier agent expressed inability to transport my car from Vermont to California. I am happy that my car was delivered finally and fast after pick up. But would have liked more if it were picked up soon af... [ More ]
    Response:Ben munster 360-853-2820 Thank you for your review! Im glad everything worked out. Please pass my contact information on to your friends and family. Ben Munster 360-853-2820 [ view ]
    Poster:Ganesh OkaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: total experience
    Review:My experience with cascade auto shipping was excellent.Pleasant, helpful, professional.. Mercedes was picked up at the arranged time, AND DELIVERED DAYS EARLY! THIS SAVED TWO DAYS CAR RENTAL($200.00 /DAY) i with out reservation, recommend ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Ian, you have got to be one of the most interesting customers since I have been shipping vehicles and I have shipped thousands. I have started reading your book and don't want to put it down, it's so interesting. Please call me again when and if you ever ship, I have enjoyed our conversations and I have totally enjoyed you. Thank you so much. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:DR.GRANT-WHYTEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards - Falcon LLC
    Review:Was referred to the Ultra Professional Broker Don Edwards with Magical Carpet and he made sure that I got connected with the best company. The expected duration was 3 days but with the distance being from California to Arkansas I had to be understand... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827 Thanks Izaiah , I enjoyed working with you, I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Izaiah SkeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards - Falcon LLC
    Date:2/19/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038
    Review:great service. transactions were easy. agent was very helpful. car was picked up and delivered on time with great communication. i recommended anybody who is having there car shipped to use Domestic Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Lloyd, Thank you so much for this great review. I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations. You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to taking care of your shipping needs in future! Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Lloyd Haye
    Date:2/19/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Ok experience
    Review:It was an over all painless experience. The delivery kept getting pushed back, and the final delivery involved the police needing to stop by and confirm that the men delivering the vehicle hadn't stolen it...but besides that I got my car at the pric... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Conrad, Thanks for the review. I am confused as to any reason police would be involved for any reason but stranger things have happened I suppose. Nosey neighbors perhaps? [ view ]
    Poster:Conrad
    Date:2/19/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: run
    Review:the run was difficult to book due to Lubbock not being a common destination. Magic Carpet worked hard to get it done and eventually succeeded. [ View ]
    Response:For 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE...Contact Bill Ross @ 360-853-4900 or email me direct at BILL@MAGICCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ... Thanks Gary for the review...it was a very difficult route, but am pleased you received your car and are able to enjoy it now...thx again [ view ]
    Poster:gary worley
    Date:2/19/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: vette transport
    Review:on-time, good condition, responsive.................................................................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:For 5-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A FREE QUOTE, Please call Bill Ross at 360-853-2846 or email me directly at bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Thanks for the review Mike...It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your Corvette [ view ]
    Poster:M McCammack
    Date:2/19/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1006012
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before, so I used Transport Reviews to find a broker and educated myself about the role of the broker and the carrier long before making the first call to Magic Carpet. My broker's representative, Casey Jackson, was up ... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport Thanks Robin for the nice words and review so glad i could hep you get your new van home . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:R RAWLS
    Date:2/19/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Thunderbird
    Review:This was my first transporting experience and Lance Stabb was great. He made me feel very comfortable in transporting my Ford Thunderbird....Due to snow storms in Ohio we decided I should ship it in an enclosed vehicle,instead of the open, it cost. 5... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport, Marlow, It was just a pleasure helping you transport your T-Bird, you simply made my job so easy. I am glad we had a chance to work together and accomplish the move. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:MarlowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:They offered the best service. My car was picked even earlier. The driver contacted me several times and I met him personally. They also deliver my car in excellent condition even a day earlier too. I was very please with my first time sh... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Rosa, I appreciate your business and it was my pleasure serving you. [ view ]
    Poster:Rosa
    Date:2/19/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: My Mothers Car
    Review:My car was handled in a professional manor. Pete was on time, was very reassuring about the stability of the transport. Since I had checked other agencies before choosing this one I knew I had a good deal. Not only did they come in at a great price t... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com. Domestic Auto Transport. Cindy Thank you for giving us such a great review. I know it was such a smooth transport we did not have much to discuss. but thank you again, [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy McdonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue explained the transport process in detail, and both pickup and delivery went smoothly. She also coordinated the pickup with the Dealer, saving me time. The driver arrived a couple days earlier than I expected (impressive for a 2100 mile trip), an... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Chris and thanks for taking the time to post such a great review! I do my best to get the lowest rate and the best carriers. We have a pretty awesome team over here. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Hoover
    Date:2/19/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Excellent service in a timely manner. communications with the driver and the contact person at the transport company was very good. You could contact someone at any given time. Delivery was early [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Scott, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback. I was assigned as your route specialist to coordinate the process so you had a good experience. Thanks again for your confidence in myself and our drivers. Please take care` [ view ]
    Poster:Scott YgoaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Ben Munster 360-853-2820 ext 7045
    Review:Transport went exactly as stated in phone conversations and quote. Car arrived in exact condition as it had departed. Driver was pleasant and communicated expectations. [ View ]
    Response:Ben Munster 360-853-2820 ext 7045 - Hadley THANK YOU for your review. I'm glad I was able to help you get your car moved safe and sound. If you ever need assistance again please contact me directly. Ben Munster 360-853-2820 ext 7045 ben_m@domesticautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hadley ZabinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: when it all goes wrong
    Review:Our project became complicated when the airline did not make the vehical available at the rigt time and in a condition ready to ship. Malia at Casacde worked hard with the driver to resolve matter. Vehicle was rescheduled and met delivery parameters ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** This was quite a challenge for me but I am always up for a good one and they don't come along too often......LOL! Ross, thank you for the nice review and I am pleased to have gotten this 2014 RADICAL SR3 to the race track just in time. I do look forward to doing business with you soon. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:RF Chicago
    Date:2/18/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:It was becoming very difficult to find someone willing to take our vehicle up to north central Montana (Havre) in the middle of winter, but Lance kept trying and found a driver. The car was picked up as scheduled and actually arrived there early! (we... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com. Domestic Auto Transport. Thank you William. I know you were without internet service and couldn't respond til now but I really appreciate your review. Thank you for being so patient. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:William RuggThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B. (602)428-6872
    Review:This is my second time shipping with Red Carpet Auto transport. Both times they were curtious and professional. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time. My representative Felicia B. was also able to get my shipping price 100 dollars lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie
    Date:2/18/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Review:Service was great. I would recommend and use it again if needed. I paid $960 for an open transport of my Honda accord 2013 from Washington to Newjersey. Vehicle arrived on time infact it arrived earlier. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT DIVISION. Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Lakshmi, I appreciate the review you have left. It was wonderful working with you. Please call me if you need anything else! Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Lakshmi
    Date:2/18/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: great and honest service
    Review:I was handled by kimberly freiley. She came thru and found a transport service to deliver my car to TX from NV. It was the cheapest of all quotes i've gotten from shopping around. She was very honest in the process and explaining the whole "brok... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT DIVISION. Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Jerickson, Thank you so much for the trust in our company. I enjoyed working with you. if you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:jerickson
    Date:2/17/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Don Edwards was my broker, I had called several others, but as soon as I spoke with Don he put me at ease as I felt I was talking with a someone who cared about my business, and my car! (Something the others lacked) He explained the process o... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827 Thank you Stan for the kind words, I enoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:2/17/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Review:Called me right away and get everything taken care of very quickly. Super friendly and professional! Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038 [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Abe, Thank you so much for this great review. I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations. You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to taking care of your shipping needs in future! Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Abe Frank
    Date:2/17/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Review:Everything was on time. My primary contact person stayed in touch during the whole process. I would definitely recommend Magic Carpet Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com Thanks Rohan for the nice words and review so glad we could be such a help . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Rohan Podar
    Date:2/17/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Domestic Auto Transport Review
    Review:I had an excellent experience using Domestic Auto Transport and would definitely use them again. I needed my car shipped ASAP, so I chose to use their expedited services. The car was picked up next day and delivered 2 days later. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com. Domestic Auto Transport Gerard thank you so much for the review. It was pleasure to assist you in your transport needs I know it was only for a short period of time but I am glad I met your expectations [ view ]
    Poster:Gerard BoldenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: tnks. for help
    Review:fast deliver good people honested happy tnks. i recomend to nother person to used his service es una compania honesta rapida y yo la recomiendio pra que otra persona pueda usarla. gracias [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2929 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review and recommendation Rodrigo. I appreciate your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Rodrigo
    Date:2/17/2014 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Order 1005769 from AZ to TX
    Review:Great service from Casey at Magic Carpet - My experience was very positive; the price quoted was competitive and Casey called me several times to explain the process and to reassure me. My BMW was transported from AZ to TX and it arrived on time. I w... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport.com . Thanks Sri for the nice words and review so glad we could help . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:Sri Karthik
    Date:2/17/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Best price we could find (~1000.00) and the most consistent and prompt service. Would absolutely use this company again and will recommend this company to friends and family. Stephanie Hamilton was a pleasure to work with. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE***360-853-2803***Kenneth, thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear your experience with our company went smoothly. Feel free to send your friends and family my way should this need arise for them as well. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth CaldwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Simply awesome! I've used 3 other companies before for various moves from coast to coast. I can honestly say that using Magic Carpet has been the simplest and most worry-free experience I have had by far. Stephanie was fantastic at keeping me upda... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE***360-853-2803***Ritesh, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ritesh
    Date:2/17/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Malia at Cascade is the BEST!
    Review:If you are looking for a reliable way to transport a vehicle, you need to call Malia! I am so thankful to have met her, she is knowledgeable and honest, she kept me informed of while we waited to find a truck. I had a great experience and will defi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Thank you so much for the great review, Asif. It was a pleasure working with you! Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:Asif
    Date:2/17/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very disorganized
    Review:The driver showed up well after the three day window. The frustration comes with paying almost $1100 and then having 3 different stories told to me about delivery. I got a call from driver saying the car would be delivered the next day (early), and... [ More ]
    Response:Red Carpet Auto Transport**800-521-8374**A rated through the Better Business Bureau** 5 Star rated by thousands of customer** www.redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Jim, Its great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback. Your order was dispatched for $75 less than the original quoted price. We passed the savings onto the church members pockets. This carrier had excellent safety rating and levels of insurance they carry. The carrier schedules the loading and delivery time frames with each contact. Weather has a lot to do timing. There has been huge snow storm sweeping the country and the carrier did what they could to speed up the delivery time because they had been delayed for the loading due to weather. We apologize for the inconveniences you mentioned. Please take care thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:James Engel
    Date:2/17/2014 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:Michele Girard was an excellent communicator. Always checking to ensure events happened as scheduled. Transport was late due to terrible weather across the US but that happens. Communication was excellent. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. David, Thank you so much for this great review. I'm glad that we were able to take care of the shipment and make it worry free for you. You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to taking care of your shipment in future! Michele [ view ]
    Poster:David B
    Date:2/17/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:We received a quick responce after our request for a quote. The price was very compective at $1,095. The pick up of the vehicle was made in a very timley manner. Our vehicle was delivered from Roanoke VA to Las Vegas NV in only two days despite a ma... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 EXT 7076 KRISTIN@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ** CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE & 5 STAR SERVICE** Robert it was my pleasure helping your family get your vehicle transported to your son. I'm very happy that it worked our for you and in a timely manner as well. I look forward to doing future business with you on your transporting needs.. Thanks again for this wonderful review.. Kristin [ view ]
    Poster:Robert KuykendallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2014 3:37:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40