View 150,656 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,657th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2199 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.28% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.72% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Brandon 360 853 2849
    Review:Bronson was helpful in making it easy any professional. Would use hep is services again. I would recommend him to all of my Canadian friends as he has had a lot of experience in this field. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Doug, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas Varley
    Date:4/1/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Malia McClain was very prompt about contacting us about our shipping quote and this was on a Sunday! That was very thoughtful of her in doing so. We ran into some medical issues and had to postpone our transport. Once we were given the okay to lea... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Sam, you and your wife are such great people and it was my pleasure to help get your vehicle transported. Thank you so much for the wonderful review and I wish you both the very best. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Bohol
    Date:3/31/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I would highly recommend Kimberly for auto transport. She was excellent in terms of keeping me informed and assigning me a great company for my auto transport. The driver was courteous and was on time (actually 1 hr early). The car arrived in the ... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Murtaza, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the great review! If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you for everything. [ view ]
    Poster:Murray
    Date:3/31/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: (Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031).
    Review:Excellent, courteous, prompt and friendly. This is the second time I have used Tige and I will use him again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Susan, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Susan KirkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-282
    Review:Excellent experience, Jeff made the process easy. The car was picked up on time and was handled with care. It arrived on the correct day and was delivered to me in the correct location. The guys were honest and treated my car with care [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review, it was my pleasure helping you! [ view ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:3/31/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab: 360-940-7941
    Review:I called Auto Shipping Group after the company that had offered to ship my car failed to meet even the various dates they came up with to pick up the car. Lance was helpful in explaining the process and was able to find a carrier who picked the car ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Vic thank you for your great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to do that for me. I am glad it worked out for you and met your expectations. Thanks Again Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Vic SharmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Frelley 360-853-2814
    Review:Auto shipping group delivered our vehicle in record time, much sooner than we expected. They were easy to deal with and we were able to contact them quickly about any changes in our plans. They were quick to answer our questions and solve our problem... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Susan, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Buszta
    Date:3/31/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Great service, timely delivery, affordable price. Picked up and delivered my Acura RL to destination perfectly. Driver was friendly, knowledgeable and very conscientious. Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Rebecca, its was a pleasure helping you transport your Acura, I am glad I had an opportunity to assist you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Rebecca AcostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: great job!
    Review:this is my second time using them and will be using them as my go to carrier. The contacts were very friendly, and always available to help. Quick and easy service from start to finish and excellent service all the way through. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Troy, You are fantastic! I really enjoy working with you! If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to our next shipment together. [ view ]
    Poster:troy
    Date:3/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: positive experience
    Review:After getting many responses and talking to several people, I finally felt like this company was one that I could trust because Stephanie was very straightforward and explained everything. The car shipping business seems like it needs more honest peo... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan
    Date:3/31/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kimberly was awesome! Great communication, fast service and very helpful. I would highly recommend her/this service and will make sure to tell friends who are considering shipping their car. 5 stars! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! David, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I look forward to the referrals from you. If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:David M Anthony
    Date:3/31/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:The company contact was Nancy she was excellent. The driver was professional. Although the truck broke down on the delivery side, the driver kept us updated. We were not actually in a rush for the car, so everything worked out well. I would certa... [ More ]
    Poster:Maxine Mcconnell
    Date:3/31/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Bug
    Review:Great person to work with great communication and was always available highly recommend her to anybody that is looking to transport a car [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Aldo, Thank you so much! If you need anything else, please let me know and I will be happy to take care of it for you. Send all referrals my way. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:AldoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Good service, the first carrier we had lined up would not answer phone and failed to pick the truck up, within a week Alexandra lined up a great carrier "Trent Enterprise" Was delivered almost 12 hours before estimated delivery time. Would ... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Phillip, Thank you for the review, I appreciate it very much! I’m glad everything ended up working out (besides the first carrier however). When you are in need of shipping another vehicle, please feel free to give me a call and I’d be more than happy to help you through the process again. I enjoyed working with you, and again, thank you for the review!:-) [ view ]
    Poster:Phillip
    Date:3/31/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038
    Review:The entire process, once initiated was fairly smooth and straight forward. Credit/debit not an option for final payment though, which in my situation (vehicles were delivered to a third party storage facility) was a hassle. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Andrew, Thank you so much for this great review. Sorry that the payment was not made clear. It does state in our terms that payment at delivery is cash, cashier check or money order at delivery, but again I apologize if this was not made clear. I wish you well and hope to work wit you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew StevensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2014 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review: When I spoke to Malia, she educated me about how the business works since this was my first time transporting a vehicle. She suggested I quote other companies and if they offered a better price to go with them. I shopped around and quickly discover... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Edgar. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I am happy that everything went as planned. Thanks again, Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Edgar Ramos
    Date:3/31/2014 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360-940-7941).
    Review:I asked for and received many quotes to move my Honda CrV from FL to WA, most of which were within a couple hundred dollars. After fielding many follow ups, I spoke with Lance at Auto Shipping Group and knew right away I was comfortable going with hi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@autoshppinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Thank you Mark for the great review. I am glad that I was able to meet or exceed your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Sokolowski
    Date:3/30/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Overall experience was excellent. This was my first time shipping a vehicle cross country and was some what nervous about the process. Malia was very knowledgeable / helpful with explaining all the details involved with shipping a vehicle, which was... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Hey Jason, thank you for the great review. Happy to see everything went perfect for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:3/28/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Felecia B 602-428-6872
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group mainly because their price was very competitive. They quoted me a door-to-door price of 1430. Felecia was great to work with....any questions that I had she answered them. I also appreciate that the driver was there to pick... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Allen...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Allen HartgroveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021)
    Review:Great service everything was as agreed to. Quote, timeliness of responses and all aspects of deliver was great. Pick up was easy and painless. Would refer friends to Malia. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Melanie. I am thrilled to see that you are another happy and totally satisfied customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie ReillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)
    Review:I needed to move my Audi TT on very short notice - I called Friday afternoon for pickup by Tuesday. Kristin was wonderful and very patient with me - my car is my baby and I wanted to know every single detail about the shipping process. She was very... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (EXT 7076) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **AVAIL 7 DAYS A WK -CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE & 5 STAR SERVICE**Cathrine Thanks for this wonderful review. You were great to work with , also very easy to spark a conversation with to make this transport fun to do.. I'm very pleased that this went smoothly for you, and look forward to doing future business as well.. Thanks again. Kristin Nerton [ view ]
    Poster:Catherine HumenukThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:was very easy and fast would use again anytime, and the price was fair. They showed up on time, very easy to deal with there truck was clean and in working order. When i sent i a request for a quote, they were the first to respond and were the best o... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-853-2831 martha@autoshippinggroup.com *** I'm so glad we were able to successfully assist you with this move. It was a pleasure working with you. Much had to do with timing especially when you time for a vehicle loading out of WY to TX. I look forward to future transports! [ view ]
    Poster:John P JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Pro Service
    Review:As a company President, I expect top performance from my team. This was my experience working with Malia McClain during the shipping of my vehicle to Alaska from Arizona. Malia went out of her way to review options, explore cost variables and to sele... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Jeff,thank you for the wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff SchowenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/28/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic, reliable service
    Review:This is the second time I have contacted Jeff from Magic Carpet. He has provided a professional, courteous level of service which I was not expecting. My previous experiences with transport brokers has been discouraging. Jeff provided constant upd... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Rik and thanks for trusting me again with the "boss's car". I look forward to assisting you whenever you need it. Thanks foe the referral also! [ view ]
    Poster:Rik
    Date:3/28/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Loved Casey and Magic Carpet!
    Review:This is actually our second time using Magic Carpet and dealing with Casey! The first time our car was shipped it arrived to its destination early! Everything was so easy and there were absolutely no problems! The second time around,was no differe... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:3/27/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Expectations were met and then some
    Review:Thank you Jennifer Stocks for making this experience as easy as possible. After my initial company did not follow through I was fortunate to have made contact with Jennifer. When I expressed frustration with the situation she remained calm, optimisti... [ More ]
    Response:***JENNIFER STOCKS***360-853-2828***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE*** Jocelyn, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review! It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to take the stress away for your deadline dates. Feel free to contact me should the need arise again. Thanks again, Jocelyn! Best of luck with the job interview! [ view ]
    Poster:Jocelyn Piechocki
    Date:3/27/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535
    Review:The carrier used was terrible, but that was nothing Matthew could've known initially. He was very helpful throughout the entire process, despite the carrier's inability to provide good business. Matthew was prompt in returning my calls and fixing the... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****3602075535 Kyle, Its really too bad that the trucking company assigned to your order was ineffectual in doing their jobs with any sense of customer service. I appreciate you understanding that I have no control over which carrier you are assigned and that you don't blame me for their poor service. I am happy that your car was delivered in proper condition and that I was able to serve you to the best of my ability. Thank you for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle Lewis
    Date:3/27/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Call Jeff V. He is Awesome!
    Review:Jeff is the consummate professional. I have been working with him for the past year. I would not go anywhere else for my auto transport needs. Great customer service. Highly recommended!! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Darin. I appreciate being your "go to guy" and look forward to shipping your next VW van you buy. [ view ]
    Poster:Darin G.
    Date:3/27/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Ford Dully
    Review:I spoke to Susan on the phone and had my vehicle within 7 days. I was very pleased with her professionalism and the fact that she followed up on a daily basis until I received the vehicle. I would strongly recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks tons Joseph for the 5 star review. Hope you are enjoying that big, bad truck! Very happy to assist with your transport. Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Plata
    Date:3/27/2014 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:This is my second vehicle I have shipped to AZ. What a great company to work with. Felicia is friendly and most importantly "Responsive". I received a FAST, and reasonable quote for the transport of my Honda Sport 2014. The auto transpor... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Riky...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Our goal is to provide 5 Star customer service and update our customers as updates appear making the transporting process seem smooth and painless. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience! Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review and thank you until next time. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Riky Serrano
    Date:3/26/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: OnTime Pick-up - Early Delivery
    Review:These guys rock! Picked my car up on time (two days after first available date), in a difficult to ship from location (Central Oregon in winter) and delivered it five days early in Northern Virginia (day after an early spring snow storm). I was init... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshipping group.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks Glenn for an awesome review! Setting proper expectations is the key to a successful transaction. We got lucky because Central Oregon is difficult to get cars picked up. Thanks for your business!! [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:3/26/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment from OH to MT
    Review:Excellent service - car was picked up two after books transpo, two days later car was parked in my garage in MT [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****3602075535 Thanks for the review Phil. That auto shipment went about as smoothly as it could have. Had you dispatched minutes after you placed your order with me and the vehicle was delivered in NO TIME. Always great to see the process work as well as it did with you. Thanks for the opportunity and I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional service
    Review:As a trucker's wife w knowledge of transportation, Malia went above and beyond. Honest, available and professional. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the nice review, Ana. I am happy you were so pleased with my services and to see you are another of my satisfied customers. Malia@autoshippinggoup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ana
    Date:3/26/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab, Auto Shipping Group, Inc. ROCKS!!
    Review:I had read multiple 5-Star reviews about Auto Shipping Group, Inc. and Lance Staab, who represents them. I had just come out of a cancelled contract with RoadRunner Auto Transport in NYC (worst customer service ever; they lied to me about having carr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Lisa, your the best. I feel like I am undeserving of your review. I just take it upon myself to think if I was in your shoes and wanting to get my vehicle shipped. I would want to be told up front what it takes to get it transported. I take it upon myself to treat every vehicle as if it was my own. I thank you so much for your review. I will do my best to make what you said about me a reality for each and every person who transports their vehicle with me. Thank you again. I am at a loss for words [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa P.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:A very special thank you to Stephanie for Excellent Customer Service and prompt response. It would be my pleasure to recommend her to anyone for their transport needs in the future. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Chuck, thank you for the wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto shipment. Looking forward to hearing back from you when this need arises again. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck Summers
    Date:3/26/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: thank you
    Review:My 91 year old mother, who shouldn't be driving was so pleased with the driver, that she called me and insisted I express her thanks to, '...Mr Mitchell's boss". [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vinnie it was a pleasure working with you in getting your mother the car across the country. I wish you and your family the very best and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Elsie Pontarelli
    Date:3/26/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Back woods of Iowa
    Review:Although I didn't have the car shipped through this group, I found them to be very professional. The car was in the back woods of Iowa and 3 hours off of any highway. I ended up using an Iowa Carrier instead of this broker. If I had a need into t... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Steve, this was so nice of you to leave me a review. I am sorry we were not able to get your Mustang moved in the time frame you needed it but there are just some locations in the U.S. that are just too remote for carriers to frequent. Thank you again and I hope your family enjoys that convertible this summer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Eide
    Date:3/26/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B, excellent job at moving my car
    Review:Felicia B. at 602-426-6872 did an excellent job at keeping me informed, from the progress of finding a driver and all the way from pick-up until delivery. Five star for customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Lovell
    Date:3/26/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B, excellent job at moving my car
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Steven...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Lovell
    Date:3/26/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:I needed to get a quote and car to California on a short time frame. I sold a car my buyer was going on vacation and I needed to hit a small window to get it there from Oregon. Received a referral from a friend who buy/sells antique cars to auto s... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the amazing review, Phil. I enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy your other new 68 VW! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Phil ReillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I am a Chinese student and this was my first time shipping a car anywhere and it was a great experience. Lance @ Auto Ship Transport helped me in 4 days from quote to got my car. The price is little high may due to other reasons. But Lance did goo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Lin, thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the trust you had in me to get it shipped. Please if I can do anything else for you let me know. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Lin ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: First Car I have shipped
    Review:This is the first time I had used a service like this to ship my vehicle across the country and it was made very painless. Matt was extremely helpful and was very courteous and stayed in touch with me as much as possible throughout the entire process... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****3602075535 Thank you Colton for the review. This was a very straightforward job and I'm happy that the job went as smoothly as it did. I appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you again if need be. [ view ]
    Poster:Colton
    Date:3/25/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellet!
    Review:Very satisfied! ... everything was perfect! and Terra was super helpful / informative / communicative ... she let me know what was going on every step of the way .. and anytime I called I never had to wait for a call back, she answered every time. A... [ More ]
    Response:Terra Dean.....terra@autoshipping.com.....(360)207-5504 Marty thank you so much for the review... I enjoyed working with you, and am glad you were happy with the customer service i provided to you. You and your family were awesome to work with [ view ]
    Poster:Marty.
    Date:3/25/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This was a painless experience. The car was picked up and I did not worry. My contact Lance was exceptional all the way. Never did this before and for whatever reason...I did not worry and the car arrived safe and sound. The car was a day late....bu... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hello Maggie, Thank you so much for the great review. I look forward to helping you ship the vehicle back :) when you get tired of it. I really appreciate your comments and it was truly a pleasure working with you. Thanks so much. Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret Kelly
    Date:3/25/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping with Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535
    Review:Matthew was very helpful coordinating my vehicle transportation. Due to the pick up location being outside a major metro area my transport had possibilities of being difficult. Matthew alerted me of potential negatives in advance and came with solu... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson, call me@3602075535, matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review John, I really appreciate it. It was certainly a learning experience for me shipping your vehicle out of Long Island New York and I'm happy we were able to coordinate all of the parties involved. Pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:John RandolphThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Review:I've used Red Carpet Auto in the past and called again for their services. Felicia was very curteous and responsive to my inquiry. She had a ship date for me within a few days. She followed up with the delivery from start to finish. The price was rea... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Susan...Thank you for your feedback and review! Always a pleasure to hear from you. Please take care until next time. Thanks again~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Lee
    Date:3/25/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Unfortunately, your company was my second choice. Lance Staab was diligent in ensuring my vehicle was transported in a timely manner. He also kept me informed throughout the entire process for which I am extremely grateful. I have already recommen... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Mary, Thank you so much for giving me a chance to help you out, especially having faith in me after the bad experience you had. I truly appreciate the confidence you had in me, it made finding you a carrier that much more easy. I was an honor to transport the Patriot for you. Thank you so much Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Mary HellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:Total ended up being a touch higher than the original qoute. Once the driver showed up and loaded the van, it arrived on time with no damage to it. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Daniel, thank you for your feedback and the second order you placed with me today. You will soon have your Carpet Cleaning Van back to Iowa and ready for the busy season. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel HamblyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I've shipped cars before and it never went this smooth! Highly recommend Lance. I will do all of my future shipping through him. Best price, thorough follow up and communication and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Hi Tony, Thanks so much for the review. It was such a short transaction signed up picked up and delivered all with in 4 days or less. Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to help you. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony P Fiorillo
    Date:3/25/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: (Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027)
    Review:Julie was able to get the transport done a lot faster and at a lower price than I expected. Everything was handled professionally, will definitely call Julie again when I need help with my toys. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com JP, It's always a pleasure working with you and helping transport your toys. I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:3/24/2014 9:36:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44