View 148,147 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,148th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1927

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1927 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Truck Transportation
    Review:Needed a one ton dodge hauled out of California to Denver. Michele got it done fast and for a reasonable price. Great Service! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Jim, Thank you so much for this great review. I had a lot of fun shipping this vehicle - I'm glad you chose me a second time to ship your truck. I look forward to working with you again! Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Jim EddlemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:We first found out about Auto Shipping Inc through a very satisfied customer's blog. He was also shipping his car from Chicago to Hawaii and included Kimberly's name for contact. I contacted her immediately for a quote and she was very prompt with he... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR FABULOUS COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Jackie, You were amazing to work with! You are so sweet! I appreciate that you sent me that blog because it was not even on www.transportreviews.com So I had no idea it was even out there. I do try my best to treat each customer like they are the only one I have to work with so I am glad I made you feel that way. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: excellent and professional service.
    Review:I have used this company in the past with a previous vehicle i purchased. this company was profession, explained the process clearly was on time for pick up and delivery and would not only use them again but would definitely recommend them to anyone... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the continued business Jose! Please call me directly for your future auto shipping needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose MonserratteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: Bill Ross 360-853-2846 Magic Carpet Auto Transport
    Review:There were a few things that could of went smoother. But all in all it was an easy deal. The carrier could have done a better job communicating with us when he delivered but Bill was very quick to respond to us to help. [ View ]
    Response:For 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE...Contact Bill Ross @ 360-853-4900 or email me direct at BILL@MAGICCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ...Sugey, thank you for the review. I am sorry for the lack of communication with the driver, but am pleased you got the vehicle without any other issues. I hope if you ever need to have a vehicle shipped, that you will keep me in mind...Thanks Again [ view ]
    Poster:Valencia
    Date:2/24/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:This was the second time I have used Red Carpet. This transport transaction went unbelievably smoothly. The car arrived far faster than I ever thought possible when I initiated the process. The car arrived with no apparent damage and precisely when p... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hi Ryan, It's great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Group and Red Carpet Auto Transportation
    Review:Felicia was very responsive. She took care of all the coordination with the Wisconsin dealer and provided me with all the information we needed to feel comfortable with the job. Felicia and Auto Transport Group provided us with excellent service an... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Matt...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Derstine
    Date:2/24/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect transport experience
    Review:This was an excellent experience. I had never used a transport service before. Was using internet as the search. Received dozens of calls, many of which when researched had very negative reviews/ratings. Was overwhelmed. Found Magic Carpet and emaile... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827 Kathy thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you. Please give my information to anyone needing our services [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy Conlin
    Date:2/24/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Not only did they get my car here two days early, the entire process was easy and painless. Brandon epitomizes excellent customer service. He got me all the information I needed in a timely manner and was always there to answer questions if I needed ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello John, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:John Overton
    Date:2/24/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Bill Ross 360-853-2846 ext 7070 - Magic Carpet Auto Transport
    Review:As a first-time car shipper I was glad to work with Bill Ross at Magic Carpet Auto Transport. He was very responsive to phone calls and emails and he found a trucking company that said they could meet my schedule: pick up in VA on Feb 10th, deliver t... [ More ]
    Response:For 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE...Contact Bill Ross @ 360-853-4900 or email me direct at BILL@MAGICCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ... Thanks Josh for the review. I am sorry the driver/carrier was so late on delivery. I know we both tried working with them to make this a better experience for you. But I am pleased the your vehicle did arrive safe and undamaged. Have a great day [ view ]
    Poster:J Evans
    Date:2/24/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: My 1969 Nova Shipped
    Review:First off I have to say my experience was First Class from the moment I spoke with Don Edwards of (Magic Carpet Auto Transport), until the car was delivered clean and in excellent condition by a very nice and personable driver Gary with (Steel Dragon... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827, Thank you Brandon for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you and look forward helping on your next ship. [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon M.
    Date:2/24/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Magic Carpet!
    Review:I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Magic Carpet Auto Transport! From the moment the agent called me, on a Sunday evening within an hour of submitting my quote request, I felt that I could trust him. He was upfront and honest about how ... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827, Alana, Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you. Please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Alana G
    Date:2/24/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Excellent service. I will definitely recommend lance staab(Domestic Auto transport) to all of my friends the next time. The quote was a bit higher than most of the other companies but i went ahead with it as I was shipping to almost remote locat... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport. Sandeep, Thank you so much for the review, It was a pleasure working with you. I am at a lost for words on how fantastic your review was. thank you thank you thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep
    Date:2/24/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: FeliciaBondw/RedCarpet@602-428-6872
    Review:My experience went very well. Felicia kept me informed, my delivery was on time and the car arrived in good condition. I would recommend this company for transporting your car. My contact was very good and very knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joyce This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Magic Carpet / Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Account Executive Don Edwards explained the relevant considerations in detail and answered my questions clearly and completely. He also helped to communicate some special requirements, requests, and questions to the driver who picked up the car. He... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827,Larry, Thank you for the kind words. I enjoyed working with you. Please give my information to anyone needing our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence Farwell
    Date:2/24/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:After being ripped off by 1 Shot Express in mid December 2013, I was extremely skeptical on going through the broker process again. I went online and searched for top shipping companies and provided an online quote in hopes the responses were indeed ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport Thank you Marie it was simple a pleasure working with you. I am at lost for words on how to say thank you for your great review. thank you thank you thank you. I just cant say it enough Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Marie
    Date:2/23/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: (Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027)
    Review:GREAT!!!I had the best experience ever. Julie was great in helping bring my 54 caddy out from CA to AZ . She had someone booked then they had truck issues. and she found me another carrier to bring my car in less than 30 minutes at the same price an... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Richard, Thank you for choosing my services. It was a pleasure working with you and getting your Caddy to you! Enjoy it. I look forward to working again with you! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Jimenez
    Date:2/23/2014 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867
    Review:Delivered on time. Some issues with receipts but no other problems. Rod was pleasant and courteous. [ View ]
    Response: Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Lauren, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:2/23/2014 6:01:00 AM
    Review:Rod from Magic Carpet was exceptional. He was very receptive and always responded to emails and phone calls. I highly recommend Magic Carpet. [ View ]
    Response: Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Jim, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:2/23/2014 1:11:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review: All in all, excellent delivery. Our car arrived 3 days ahead of schedule and clean, after coming 2,000+ miles. The delivery guys were excellent and did a great job getting our car on the ground. Would absolutely use this company again, if needed... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Thanks so much Vickie for posting. Really beautiful old car, so I’m glad they took such good care of it. You were awesome to work with! Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie Ames
    Date:2/22/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: thanks for great service
    Review:I reviewed at least ten auto transport companies before choosing Red carpet auto transport. The reason for my decision to select Red Carpet Auto transport, can be summed up in one name. Felicia Bond". Felicia's professionalism, attention... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Jerry, Thank you for your kind words. I enjoyed working with you. Let me know if I can assist again. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry NevinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Rod Westlund 360-853-2867 in the subject Line
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle, and I’m really pleased with Rod’s service. He is very helpful, understanding and knowledgeable. The whole process was easy. Rod always responded quickly to calls or emails. The car needed t... [ More ]
    Response: Contact: ROD WESTLUND For A Free Quote And FIVE STAR SERVICE, Phone 360-853-2867, Rod_w@magiccarpetautotransport.com; Hello Santosh, Thank You for the 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward working with you again should you need transport services in the future. Thanks Again, Rod Westlund [ view ]
    Poster:KumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: nancy morgan 360-853-2851
    Review:great customer service and on time with delivery ….nancy contacted me and let me know exactly what was going on and it was booked kinda last minute also [ View ]
    Response:Nancy Morgan 360-853-2851 or nancy_m@cascadevehicleshipping.com Long, it was a pleasure to assist in the move of your vehicle and looking forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:long This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 7027
    Review:Julie explained the process very clearly and explained the pricing options. We were given a quote and then negotiated a final price with the eventually carrier that was a little more. Julie was very helpful and prompt in responding to my questions. J... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Steve GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of car.
    Review:I recently had the privilege of working with Felicia Bond at 602-428-6872 for shipment of my car. I found her to have a bubbly personalty, courteous, confident, knowledgeable, pleasant to deal with and had a good sense of humor. All of my questions... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Larry, Thanks again for your kind words. I know how excited you were to get behind the wheel of your newly restored 1937 Ford coupe. Time was of the essence! I could picture you rolling. Thanks so much. And please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Hutfles
    Date:2/22/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Mark Kukla 602-428-6884
    Review: Thanks for all your help in making my first auto transport an extremely positive one. I can't say enough about how smooth everything went from the time I first contacted you until the car arrived at my business a week later. The price was the bes... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Schill
    Date:2/21/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Hello
    Review:Felicia was great to deal with. She kept me in touch through the whole process. The trucking company was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Jude Lemoine
    Date:2/21/2014 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:I have transported two cars through Felicia from TX to NJ in the past year. Everything went very smoothly each time. Felicia and her teammates are very personable and reassuring. We will gladly refer you in the future. Many thanks again! Doroth... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Dorothy, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! Thank you for your kind words. I look forward to working with your cousins for their vehicle transport. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Dorothy PaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freily 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly from Domestic Auto Transport was excellent. I got a competitive quote and my car was picked up within 3 days of my deposit! The driver delivered my car 15 hours later! FAST. I shipped my car from West Virginia to Florida. I highly recommen... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 7 YEARS! Craig, Wow they picked up and delivered your vehicle in less than 24 hours! That is insane and I love it! Thank you so much for this awesome review! Call or email me if you need anything! [ view ]
    Poster:Craig WestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:I used Red Carpet Transport to transport a vehicle from Virginia to North Carolina. The follow-up was expedient, the carrier ended up picking up and dropping off the vehicle early. I will definitely be using Red Carpet Transport for my future trans... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON KRISTIN@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 602-428-7269 CALL FOR FREE QUOTE & 5 STAR SERVICE. Peter It was great working with you getting your vehicle transported to NC. Thanks for the quick responses during the process as well. I look forward to doing future transporting for you, or anyone whom you may refer to me. Thanks again... Kristin N. [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:2/21/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue did a great job! I have used her before for a Classic Car and this was for a daily use car. Both were shipped correctly and without any issues. I would use them again and again for any car shipment. [ View ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Thanks Jim, much appreciated and once again you were great to work with too! [ view ]
    Poster:James J Bovenzi
    Date:2/21/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Review:Totally satisfied, full commitment will work again. Price for the transportation 1060 I was fully aware of damage and claim process, Driver picked up the car at the committed date, though delivery was delayed by a day but I am happy that its just a... [ More ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY ALMOST 7 YEARS! Rajib, Thank you so much for the review! It was great working with you! if you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Rajib SarkarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Domestic Auto Transport service comment
    Review:I'm really satisfied with the domestic auto transport service. It took 5 days to transport my car from Marryland to Texas (open carrier) The agency Lance Staab is consistently helpful, and easy to talk to. The price is understandably higher than othe... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport. Hai it was pleasure serving your transporting needs it was a very smooth and easy transport for all. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Hai VoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:We used Domestic Auto Transport to transport four 2014 Corvette Stingrays from Alaska to California. Kimberly was very helpful and the cars arrived perfectly. Thanks Kimberly! [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT CONSULTING TEAM, Kimberly@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS! Emily, Thank you so much! I do have to admit your transport was a tricky one with all 4 units as a dealer trade, but I am so glad that everything worked out. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Community Chevrolet
    Date:2/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878 ext 70
    Review:After requesting a quote from a few transportation companies, Red Carpet Auto Transport called me right away. Julie was not only knowledgeable but extremely helpful and kind. She walked me through the entire process from start to finish. Even throu... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Adrienne it was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best!!! Thank you for choosing Red Carpet and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Adrienne GigantinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Great service, will use each time! Magic Carpet is a trusted auto transport company, upon calling request to speak with Brandon. Brandon will help you with everything you need to know and do for the process of shipping your car from point A to point ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Marcus, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:2/20/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:magic carpet was great. I was very skeptical but ended up being very satisfied. they cost a bit more but you definitely get what you pay for. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***MAGIC CARPET AUTO TRANSPORT***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE**** Mike, thank you for the wonderful review. I am happy to hear i was able to make this shipping process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:mikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: '76 Chevy Malibu
    Review:Magic Carpet Auto Transport shipped my 1976 Chevy Malibu from Los Angeles to the Bronx, and my experience with them was superb. From the beginning, Jeff (who I dealt with almost exclusively) was professional and friendly. He walked me through all o... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Taylor! Professional, friendly, make you feel good. Why would anyone choose anybody else!! [ view ]
    Poster:Taylor Greeson
    Date:2/20/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Late, but finally shipped (Ben Munster 360-853-2820)
    Review:I contacted Domestic Auto Transport after my earlier agent expressed inability to transport my car from Vermont to California. I am happy that my car was delivered finally and fast after pick up. But would have liked more if it were picked up soon af... [ More ]
    Response:Ben munster 360-853-2820 Thank you for your review! Im glad everything worked out. Please pass my contact information on to your friends and family. Ben Munster 360-853-2820 [ view ]
    Poster:Ganesh OkaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2014 2:53:00 AM
    Subject: total experience
    Review:My experience with cascade auto shipping was excellent.Pleasant, helpful, professional.. Mercedes was picked up at the arranged time, AND DELIVERED DAYS EARLY! THIS SAVED TWO DAYS CAR RENTAL($200.00 /DAY) i with out reservation, recommend ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 **SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH CASCADE VEHICLE SHIPPING** Ian, you have got to be one of the most interesting customers since I have been shipping vehicles and I have shipped thousands. I have started reading your book and don't want to put it down, it's so interesting. Please call me again when and if you ever ship, I have enjoyed our conversations and I have totally enjoyed you. Thank you so much. Malia@cascadevehicleshipping.com [ view ]
    Poster:DR.GRANT-WHYTEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards - Falcon LLC
    Review:Was referred to the Ultra Professional Broker Don Edwards with Magical Carpet and he made sure that I got connected with the best company. The expected duration was 3 days but with the distance being from California to Arkansas I had to be understand... [ More ]
    Response:DON EDWARDS, 360-853-2827 Thanks Izaiah , I enjoyed working with you, I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Izaiah SkeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Don Edwards - Falcon LLC
    Date:2/19/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Michele Girard 360-853-2831 ext 7038
    Review:great service. transactions were easy. agent was very helpful. car was picked up and delivered on time with great communication. i recommended anybody who is having there car shipped to use Domestic Auto Transport. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT, mgirard@Domesticautotransport.com 360-853-2831 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Lloyd, Thank you so much for this great review. I'm glad I was able to meet your expectations. You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to taking care of your shipping needs in future! Michele [ view ]
    Poster:Lloyd Haye
    Date:2/19/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Ok experience
    Review:It was an over all painless experience. The delivery kept getting pushed back, and the final delivery involved the police needing to stop by and confirm that the men delivering the vehicle hadn't stolen it...but besides that I got my car at the pric... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Conrad, Thanks for the review. I am confused as to any reason police would be involved for any reason but stranger things have happened I suppose. Nosey neighbors perhaps? [ view ]
    Poster:Conrad
    Date:2/19/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: run
    Review:the run was difficult to book due to Lubbock not being a common destination. Magic Carpet worked hard to get it done and eventually succeeded. [ View ]
    Response:For 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE...Contact Bill Ross @ 360-853-4900 or email me direct at BILL@MAGICCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM ... Thanks Gary for the review...it was a very difficult route, but am pleased you received your car and are able to enjoy it now...thx again [ view ]
    Poster:gary worley
    Date:2/19/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: vette transport
    Review:on-time, good condition, responsive.................................................................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:For 5-STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A FREE QUOTE, Please call Bill Ross at 360-853-2846 or email me directly at bill@magiccarpetautotransport.com ... Thanks for the review Mike...It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your Corvette [ view ]
    Poster:M McCammack
    Date:2/19/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1006012
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before, so I used Transport Reviews to find a broker and educated myself about the role of the broker and the carrier long before making the first call to Magic Carpet. My broker's representative, Casey Jackson, was up ... [ More ]
    Response:CASEY JACKSON DIRECT FOR FREE QUOTES 360-853-2823 casey@magiccarpetautotransport Thanks Robin for the nice words and review so glad i could hep you get your new van home . Thanks Casey J [ view ]
    Poster:R RAWLS
    Date:2/19/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Thunderbird
    Review:This was my first transporting experience and Lance Stabb was great. He made me feel very comfortable in transporting my Ford Thunderbird....Due to snow storms in Ohio we decided I should ship it in an enclosed vehicle,instead of the open, it cost. 5... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com Domestic Auto Transport, Marlow, It was just a pleasure helping you transport your T-Bird, you simply made my job so easy. I am glad we had a chance to work together and accomplish the move. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:MarlowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:They offered the best service. My car was picked even earlier. The driver contacted me several times and I met him personally. They also deliver my car in excellent condition even a day earlier too. I was very please with my first time sh... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@magiccarpetautotransport.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Rosa, I appreciate your business and it was my pleasure serving you. [ view ]
    Poster:Rosa
    Date:2/19/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: My Mothers Car
    Review:My car was handled in a professional manor. Pete was on time, was very reassuring about the stability of the transport. Since I had checked other agencies before choosing this one I knew I had a good deal. Not only did they come in at a great price t... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@domesticautotransport.com. Domestic Auto Transport. Cindy Thank you for giving us such a great review. I know it was such a smooth transport we did not have much to discuss. but thank you again, [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy McdonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue explained the transport process in detail, and both pickup and delivery went smoothly. She also coordinated the pickup with the Dealer, saving me time. The driver arrived a couple days earlier than I expected (impressive for a 2100 mile trip), an... [ More ]
    Response:For honesty, experience and 5 star customer service give me a call! 360-483-4348 or email sue@magiccarpetautotransport.com. Hi Chris and thanks for taking the time to post such a great review! I do my best to get the lowest rate and the best carriers. We have a pretty awesome team over here. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Hoover
    Date:2/19/2014 1:27:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39