View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,872th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2628 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Car shipped from McDonough, GA to Tucson, AZ
    Review:Glory was very honest and detailed in her dealing with me. She took the time to explain the whole process and responded to all questions appropriately and professionally. Thank you Glory. [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** James, Thank you so much for asking me to help ship your vehicle. you were such a pleasure to work with, you made my job easy. I am so glad that we were able to get your vehicle picked up and shipped quickly. If you ever need a vehicle shipment again, please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again and have a wonderful day! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/17/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Customer experience
    Review:Bille Pace was very helpful for a first time user. Patient and explained things in detail. Answered all my questions. [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Thank you Warren it was a pleasure working with you !! Call me if you ever need to ship another vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Warren
    Date:6/17/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my Toyota RAV4 from Boston to SanFrancisco
    Review:I shipped my car from Boston to SanFrancisco. It took 10 days for shipping the vehicle Matt was very helpful in coordinating the entire shipping process. He was very knowledgable and updated me about the entire process creating a no hassle experience... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Chethan, thank you for taking the time to write a review for my services. Im sorry again to hear about the antenna being removed, I hope they were able to send that back to you. The process did go rather smoothly considering the time frame we had to work with. We found a carrier in short time and ended up getting you shipped without too much hassle. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Chethan Mittapalli
    Date:6/17/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: (Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Excellent customer service. Quotes from several companies were comparable but the customer service by Chell was exceptional. Made all the difference and were delighted with result. Truck was picked up same day as order placed and delivered undama... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you so much Charles, for the kind words. This was one of the easiest contacts I've ever worked. Your ability to understand the process and the fact that your carrier came right out of the woodwork for us, was a thing of beauty! Thank you again, and please remember me to your friends! [ view ]
    Poster:charles
    Date:6/17/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Delivers
    Review:I had a car to ship from Bremerton Washington to Portland Maine. I picked five of the top rated companies on the transportreviews Website and requested price quotes. All five contacted me and said they could ship my car, but they would not pick it up... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, I know how stressed out you were with this transport, and I am so glad you were able to trust me. I am happy that you chose a local company, it does make a huge difference! If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Freiley
    Date:6/17/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Review:The shippers did an excellent job. This is the second time I have used them, and would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Jim, Thank you for your kind review! You were fun to work with for sure! Call me anytime you need another vehicle shipped :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/17/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Mandi Willoughby
    Review:Mandi was a delight to work with! She was very conscientious - she wanted to provide excellent service - and she did!!! Mandi was in constant communication with me through out the entire process - from arranging pick up of my car through to the del... [ More ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765)230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com... Thank you so much for the kind works!! it was my pleasure working with you! Look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Hines
    Date:6/16/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport to California
    Review:Although there were some issues with the driver picking up my car a day late I was happy with the overall service. Randy was helpful through out the whole process. If I ever need to ship my car cross country again I would contact Randy Chavez at A... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Kirk for the awesome review, I really appreciate it! [ view ]
    Poster:Kirk
    Date:6/16/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from FL to CA with Auto Shipping Group! In fact they were my saviors since I had hired another Company to do the shipping and they never showed up! I called Auto Shipping Group the same day 2 hrs before of my ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Maria, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. I am so glad I was able to help you out of the bad situation you were in. If you need anything else, please make sure you let me know. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Freyle
    Date:6/16/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:I contacted Jeff Vigue to find a carrier to transport a car to Los Angeles from Philadelphia. He was very thorough from the start in explaining the cost and the process, and there were no surprises along the way. The car arrived on time and in perf... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE ! Thanks for the nice review Paul. Do you have any other family member I can help! 30% of my business is from referrals!! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul R.
    Date:6/16/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freily
    Review:Kimberly was an excellent customer service person. She is communicative, professional, clear, helpful and high;y recommended. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Lisa, I really enjoyed working with you. You had just a great sense of humor and we laughed each time on the phone. If you need anything else please let me know! I hope you enjoy or pride and joy down in Mexico! [ view ]
    Poster:L Kingsley
    Date:6/16/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360 207 5490
    Review: After learning quickly, the "cutthroat" nature involving the brokerage end of the car transport industry, I received a telephone call from Chell Hart, to whom I referred to as "Chell." After having a discussion regardin... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** It was so enjoyable working with you Carl! I am glad to hear I have a nice phone voice and was able to keep a calm manner through your shipping process. It is most definitely a cut-throat industry, and I'm glad that my experience was able to eliminate any unnecessary nervousness or confusion. I hope you are enjoying your new ride! Feel free to refer me to anyone you know! [ view ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:6/16/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: On Time, Good customer service
    Review:Kirk Dorr was the first person that I spoke with, and he was polite and informational. Communication between Auto Shipping Group and the shippers were good so as a customer I wasn't left trying to figure out who said what and when things happened. Ca... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Monica, Thank you so much! I was happy to take this over for Kirk when he left to pursue other ventures. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:mTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I am not sure what to say, except Stephanie is an asset to the company and my first choice for shipping! Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Mr.Milburn, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation's and look forward to doing more business together. Take Care ;) [ view ]
    Poster:Milburn
    Date:6/16/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: great ride for my ride
    Review:I am very happy I chose auto shipping group. My Rep, Julie was prompt courteus and professional. She kept in touch every step of the process and the trip. My car was on time and clean and ready to go [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you, thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:6/15/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transported Veh
    Review:I called Auto Shipping Co. At the last min. due to another co. Couldn't fulfill my request. I spoke with a Lance and explained to him that I needed to have my veh picked up & in LA by the 11th. Lance made it happen within 3days due to the last ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charice I can not thank you enough for the great review you left me. It was a great pleasure to help you in your time of concern. I am looking forward to helping you on your return trip.Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Charice Holliday This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:I was able to transport my car with some personal items in the car for an extra $200. That was convenient! [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360-853-2827 Billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Margaret for the nice review. I enjoyed working with you.. You are a very sweet Person!! Call me again if you ever need another vehicle shipped.. Thank You, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:MD
    Date:6/15/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Made a difficult trip easy
    Review:Lance and the team did a great job transporting my sons vehicle. Mid-transport we had to make a complete change to the destination, and they managed it without a hitch. Saved the day! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Bob for the great review. We never got it to the initial destination but we got it turned around and made it back. Thanks for your patience. I really appreciate your time and effort [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Trygg
    Date:6/15/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Another great move! Thank you Julie for helping my brother move another classic. You always get them moved fast for us. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Guillermo it was great working with you and assisting you in your transport. I look forward to the next one. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:GJ
    Date:6/14/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:I've used Jeff before and both times I was satisfied. Both carriers that moved our cars were reputable carriers and the drivers friendly and professional. I also felt that Jeff being available throughout the process was important. Jeff was there for ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for trusting me again Greg with your vehicle. I appreciate it when customers feel confident in me and call me for repeat business! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg P
    Date:6/14/2014 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from TX to MO
    Review:Everything was smooth from start to finish. Driver came and picked up as scheduled. Car was delivered ahead of the time driver mentioned to us. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360-853-2827 Billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Mikki for the great review. You were an absolute pleasure to work with. I enjoyed working with you.. Call me again if you ever need another vehicle shipped.. Thank You, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Siva Mikkilineni
    Date:6/13/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:The whole process was painless, as Glory was glorious. She was very pleasant, knowledgeable, honest, had the answers for every question I had, was very transparent throughout the process, and guided me through it all. The process was smooth, my car w... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. You were more than a pleasure to work with and I hope to work with you again in the future should you need another vehicle shipped. Thank you again and I hope you have an amazing day! [ view ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:6/13/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again!!
    Review:Martha was amazing!! Very helpful. She got me the best price and in short period of time!! My car arrived in two days on time with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Mel for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again:) [ view ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the customer service. I had a difficult situation with the seller of the car I had purchased. Even with the complications, Auto Shipping Group made every effort to get my car picked up and delivered as quickly as possible. T... [ More ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765) 230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for the kind words Dan! It was a pleasure doing business with you. I'm glad I was able to work you through the issues at the beginning of our shipping process! Look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/13/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Challenging Move!
    Review:I contacted Glory at Auto Shipping Group Inc about moving a vehicle from KY to AZ, then changing circumstances led to a change in the delivery point which turned out to be VA. The vehicle was picked up in rural KY so finding a Carrier was extremely ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com ***** Call For 5 Star Service ***** Matt, Thank you again so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. Even though it was a challenge because the pickup area was so rural, it was a challenge I fully accepted from the start and you made it easy by being a very understanding customer. Thank you again and I can't wait to work with you again to move your car. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt C
    Date:6/13/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting car from Rochester to Texas
    Review:I had signed up with another company. I was very displeased with their company. I called Auto Transport. I was assigned Stephanie Hamilton. She was very pleasant and understanding.She had a pick up for me the next day but I could not do it. Hav... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 Star Service***Lisa, Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to turn this experience around for you. Feel free to contact me again for another auto transport should this need arise again. Take Care Lisa! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa B. Olek
    Date:6/13/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Kim Freiley
    Review:Mrs. Freiley's customer service was out standing. She helped me despite me going to anther broker that way underbid me. In very short notice she was able to find a carrier. Mrs Freiley was very creative in solving my problem of not having someone to ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Salvador, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else let me know. Again THANK YOU! [ view ]
    Poster:Salvador solis
    Date:6/13/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360)483-4348 ext. 7049
    Review:Sue was great. She was easy to work with and made sure my car got the best treatment. I got her name from one of these reviews and it was so positive I thought I would go with Auto Shipping Group and I was not disappointed in any way. I was new to t... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Zellie, thanks so much for posting a great review for me. Customer service and follow up are crucial to this business and I am thankful that you appreciate that. It was a pleasure servicing your transport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:William Fischetti
    Date:6/13/2014 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:To Whom It May Concern, I recently used your company to ship my car from Ogdensburgh NY, to Sacramento CA. When I first began my search for a shipping company I was met with a number of frustrating challenges. Many companies bid on the job, onl... [ More ]
    Response: Call FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 or Email @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** [ view ]
    Poster:PaykThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent review for Glory Wilson
    Review:Glory Wilson was very helpful. My cars were placed very quickly. Service was excellent. My car arrived in excellent condition. The transport driver found my home right away. The delivery was very smooth. [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com ***** Call For 5 Star Service***** KATHY, Thank you so much for entrusting your vehicle shipment with myself and ASG. It was a pleasure to work with you and your son. You have been so understanding of the shipping process, you made my job easy. Thank you again and should you need a vehicle shipped again in the future please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again and have a fabulous day :) [ view ]
    Poster:Kathleen Handler
    Date:6/12/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Review:Jeremee was very helpful throughout the process. Everything was on time and if I had any questions, Jeremee was always willing to answer them or get back to me in a timely manner. I would recommend this shipping company and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:6/12/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: 48 international harvester
    Review:Not thinking about it with was my fault I should have went enclosed trailer instead. In the future I would use again with more thought on my part lol [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 207-5490***chell@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review Ken. I agree, in hindsight, that we should have chosen enclosed- although we DID come in at the cost you had hoped for on the open-standard carry. All in all, it was enjoyable helping you move such an unusual vehicle. Hope you enjoy the new olde truck! [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 3608532844
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my son's auto clear across the country. Alexandra set my mind at ease and answered all my questions. She took the time to listen to my concerns and dealt with me in a very professional, kind manner. She also f... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and your experience transporting your sons vehicle. It was a great pleasure working with you through the whole process. I do hope in the future I will have the opportunity to work with you once more. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson (330)853-2844
    Review:The representative I dealt with was friendly, helpful and knowledgeable even before I booked the pickup. She inquired a few times about the service, but seemed genuine and it wasn't annoying. I was kept abreast of all timelines and issues (the driver... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and your experience, I do appreciate it. Feel free to give me a call directly when you are in the need to transport another vehicle, I will be more than happy to help you out again. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael HuffmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844
    Review:Very easy to work over the phone with. Company reached out frequently to make sure everything was okay. Good communication. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jackson, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully we can work together again in the future! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Alexandra was an outstanding customer service rep. She made sure I was in the loop every step of the way, from prior to pick up, during transport and delivery. I would definitely recommend & use Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jennifer, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me. I do appreciate it very much. I had a great time working with you, and hopefully in the future, I will be able to work with you again! :-) Again, thank you for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer Dillon
    Date:6/11/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: FIRST TIMER AND HANDLED WITH LOVE
    Review:I spent considerable time researching a car carrier as I had never used this type of service. After multiple phone calls I settled on working with Martha Castillo at Auto Transport Group. Warm, friendly, voice backed by incredible knowledge of her ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for the amazing review. I enjoy what I do and yes I'm pretty good at it! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you have your car early. Good luck to you and enjoy the nice weather in PA! [ view ]
    Poster:James Kefford
    Date:6/11/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you to Glory Wilson
    Review:Glory is very professional, she is helpful and always call me back when I needed her help. I would definately use your company again because of Glory Wilson or recommended to friends and family. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** TRAM, Thank you so much for choosing to work with myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. You were such a pleasure to work with and I am so glad that we were able to get everything taken care of quickly. Thanks again Tram and should the need ever arise where you need to ship a vehicle again, please don't hesitate to call. Have an awesome day! [ view ]
    Poster:Tram Spencer
    Date:6/11/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:We were completely satisfied with this entire process. Our first encounter was with Felicia. We started in April and ended in June. Felicia kept in contact constantly thruout this process. She was amazing. We shipped from AZ to NJ with no problems wh... [ More ]
    Response:Call FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 or Email @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Military discounts Available** Hello Chris & Robert, Thanks again for your business and 5 Star review!! I'm glad everything went smoothly. Much has to do with timing. It's never too early to make your reservation. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:C Teryek
    Date:6/11/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Matt from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Matt was incredibly helpful to me when I shipped my car from West Virginia to California. The truck company he used was honest, and was actually the same person who dropped my car off in San Diego. I'll need to ship my car again in a year, and I'll d... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Zubair, thanks man! You are awesome for taking the time to write up a review for my services. Im always happy when an order goes as smoothly as yours did. The carrier was a great guy and accommodated your late arrival in SD by parking it at a terminal and paying the park fee. WOW. Looking forward to working with you again when the time comes! [ view ]
    Poster:Zubair
    Date:6/11/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Harley-Davidson Shipper
    Review:Lance Staab worked great with me and I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone. Contacted a shipper for me and kept me up to date with my delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Greg I know you work kind of like swing shift and I just happened to be up late tonight but I want to Thank you so much for the review. I really appreciate the effort you took to write it. The best part was actually the best part of the transport was being able to meet you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Greg M.
    Date:6/11/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: CJ 7 shipment across country
    Review:Lance was a great broker to deal with. The end result was good even though the vehicle was picked up 4 days late, which was very inconvenient since I had to catch a flight before they ever picked it up. Lance stayed in touch with me through the ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Carson, I am so greatful for the review. It was shaky there for a moment but with a little patience we got through it and made it happen. I want to thank you for being such a great person and understanding that carriers sometimes over promise and under deliver. Thank you again and again [ view ]
    Poster:CarsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport review
    Review:Randy Chavez was personable and extremely helpful. Overall, no complaints. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad I could help you...and thanks for the kind words, you were super easy to work with!...enjoy the summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Bianca Cersosimo
    Date:6/10/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: small sedan from Texas to Califronia
    Review:ASG was very professionali and provided me with great customer service. AGS found a great carrier quickly at a fair price and the car was delivered early, which was very helpful. The driver was first class and kept me informed at all times. Great ... [ More ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765) 230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com Bob, Thank you for the kind words and great review! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Look forward to doing business for you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/10/2014 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue
    Review:Jeff does a very good job arranging for transports. I've done this several times and each one has gone without a hitch. In an often scam-filled industry, it's nice to know someone I can trust. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Charlotte and the continued faith. I look forward to assisting you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Charlotte
    Date:6/10/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:My car took ~2weeks to get released for transport by the car dealership. Randy pinged me frequently during this period to make sure he could ship the car as soon as released. I appreciate his extra attention to making sure my car got delivered as soo... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Tim! I had worked with Sean at that dealership before and wanted to make sure I gave you the level of service he knows me for...have a great summer sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy BudelllThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Randy My Savior
    Review:I initially made contact with another company to deliver my car in Texas, this other company gave me a low quote , probably just to hook me up & so they can get details of my cars and everything. That company has no sense of communicating with cu... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Reggie! I know after what you had been through with the previous company, I wanted to make sure you received top notch, 5 Star service!...let me know when you need to ship your other car, I would be glad to assist you! [ view ]
    Poster:R. Gregorio
    Date:6/10/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Everything worked out really well.
    Review:Matthew was super helpful, and the driver kept me informed of the time he would be coming to pickup and drop off my car. Driver was also kind enough to drive my car to me at my new job when I wasn't going to be able to meet him at his truck (just ten... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review. Its amazing to see the process work like it did with your order. You were picked up just in time and the carrier was kind enough to meet you at work. Good to see the system work so well. Im sorry that I wasnt able to eek out that fifth star, I dont know what else I couldve done. Thanks Again! [ view ]
    Poster:Anon
    Date:6/10/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:My experience with the Auto Shipping Group was very good. They are very professional and have excellent customer service skills. They are easy to reach, return calls promptly, and take time to answer all of your questions thoroughly. I would most ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Derek, Thank you so much for this great review! If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:DRM
    Date:6/10/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I recently had my BMW transported cross-country from Pennsylvania to Washington and Breanna Pittman was my main point of contact at Auto Shipping Group. I am the type of person who needs to do extensive research and ask a lot of questions before I f... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Brea@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Bin-Bin, You were fabulous to work with and I am very happy everything worked out! Thank you for such an amazing review. This is what I hope for all the time, to make this process a little easier on every customer. And now with your explanation anyone brought to this site will understand. Thank you again. I hope you enjoy your new job and please do not hesitate if you need to ship again. I would be more than happy to work with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bin-Bin
    Date:6/10/2014 1:18:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53