View 150,561 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,562th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2191 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.26% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group, Inc
    Review:Alexandra Nelson was a great help and this is who I will use for all future vehicle transports. They are very friendly, timely, and professional. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com John, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and shipping both of your vehicles. If you ever decide to ship again, feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out. Again, thank you very much for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:JC
    Date:4/16/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Review:I contacted the company in November 2013 for a quote to have my car transferred from California to Michigan. I spoke to Kimberly Freiley who was more than helpful. She gave me a quote and a confirmation number. A few days later, I contacted Kim to... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Kacey, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Kacey Tabor
    Date:4/16/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878
    Review:Purchased a vehicle in Arizona and Julie at Auto Shipping Group got it moving the day after I called her. Thank you Julie for the excellent service. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing my services and Auto Shipping Group. We strive to make every move smooth and painless for our customers. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:4/15/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Stars!
    Review:Great job! Would use Auto Shipping Group again. Stephanie was professional, honest and a absolute joy to work with. My classic Porsche 911 looked great when I received it. Time to pass the word along.... [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Kevin, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear you enjoyed working with me and i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 6:28:00 PM
    Review:Another great transport by Julie and Auto Shipping Group. Thank you Julie for another great job. I can always count on you to get my purchases moving quickly and at the best price out there. Thank you!!! [ View ]
    Response:Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Jim enjoy the truck. Send me pictures of the results. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jim B
    Date:4/15/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Transport Needs for Professional Car Dealers
    Review:Compelled to write a good review on this firm and excellent followup from representative Julie. As a Car Dealer for over 15 years, I have had more bad experiences with Transport services than I care to remember. For once I was impressed with the Cust... [ More ]
    Response:Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Kyle it was a pleasure working with you! I look forward to the next transport. We strive to make every move smooth and painless. My best to you! Talk to you again soon. Sincerely, julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:4/15/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS WELL DONE. HAD SOME PROBLEM GETTING THE CAR CARRIER TURNED AROUND AT PICK UP SITE. DELIVERY WAS SMOOTH. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Smith
    Date:4/15/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:The company responded quickly to my order. I needed the car both picked up from and delivered to locations where I was unable to be present, and the situation was handled just fine. Our classic car was delivered with no damage. I would recommend A... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com thank you so much for the great review teresa. I know it was only a short trip but sometimes they can be the hardest. I am glad it went smoothly Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:TeresaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: NY to AR transport
    Review:Kim stuck with it trying to find a carrier that would go to NY during this harsh winter and pick up my car. And she also helped negociate a price. I'lll be calling her again the next time I need a transport. Jeremy Hedges [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Jeremy, Thank so much! I really appreciate the review. If you need anything please let me know and i will be happy to help you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy HedgesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2014 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE 602-428-6882
    Review:We transport with Tige and his company and they always do a stand up job. Had a unit we had to move real fast. He handled everything that we needed. Thanks Tige [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:4/14/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: 1006869 Dodge Ram
    Review:I was impressed with Jeff Vigue's patience with me as this was the first time I had used a transport company. Since I was arranging transport for my daughter's pickup from a storage place to another state and would not be there I had a lot of questi... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF -360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kind words Patty, I appreciate them! If you too have never shipped a vehicle before, wouldn't you want someone who is honest and patient working on your behalf who is availablr to any any questions you may have? Call Jeff today!! [ view ]
    Poster:Patty Trapp
    Date:4/14/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Review:Mathew was amazing with helping me. He was always kind and courteous, every time I called. I had to ship my car in a very short amount of time and he helped me get it done very smoothly. The pick up was a day late, but I only had requested it 5 days ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thank you Chris. Im very happy that I could facilitate the shipment of your vehicle. Its too bad that prices for shipping have been going up and I had to get some more money to get the job done, but that's just unfortunately the business right now. I appreciate your patience and understanding throughout. Let me know if you ever need anything shipped in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher VerbeekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent Customer Service and communication all they thru the process, pick up, transport and delivery. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803 DIRECT***5 Star Service****Jono, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jono Rabley
    Date:4/14/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:I was happy with the service I received and would use this transport company again. A lot of other companies gave me quotes but never heard another word from them. Driver was very friendly and did not mind me calling to check in with him [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Kathy, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. I’m glad everything worked out nicely and your vehicle was delivered on time and there were no problems. When you need to transport another vehicle, please feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to help you out! Again, thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, and it was a pleasure working with you :-) [ view ]
    Poster:kathy
    Date:4/14/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE
    Review:Had a great experience with the company, transported my vehicle swiftly and safely. No complaints. Highly recommended [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Aeduann thank you so much for the great review. I am glad we had a chance to work together to get your vehicle shipped. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Aeduann McClaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:My experience was good. Alexandra found me a carrier and got my truck shipped for me. It came from Colorado and ended up in Pennsylvania [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Matt, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and ASG. I’m glad everything worked out smoothly and the vehicle got delivered okay. If you ever decide to ship again, please feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out once more. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:4/14/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping experience
    Review:I was completely satisfied with the service I received. My vehicle was picked up and delivered in a professional and very timely manner. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Debra, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:DebraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston (602) 428-6878
    Review:Julie transported my race car and I was very happy with the transport. She kept my informed the whole time. Thank you so much Julie!!! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 60-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jon it was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best. If the need arises in the future I look forward to assisting you in your transport again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Brownson
    Date:4/13/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with my transportation out come.
    Review:First off I would like to thank Brandon for helping me out to transport a new car purchase of mine when every one els could not get my car to California, he made it defiantly happen. Very easy to work with and made it Painless. I look forward to us... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Nate, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nate
    Date:4/11/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: DELIVERY OF 1966 FORD THUNDERBIRD CONVERTIBLE
    Review:Malia was available day or night, seven days a week. Even when we forgot the difference in time, she was always friendly and willing to speak with us. Very flexible even though we needed to change the pickup information a few times. Malia is a... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for such a great review, Deland, It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your new car. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:DELAND POWERSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton and the driver of the transport co. were awesome. The driver went out of his way to deliver my vehicle, to my Aunt and Uncle's house instead of my drop off point. I would use them again in a heartbeat. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON*** 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Gary, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Best of luck with the rest of your move to Texas. Take care :) [ view ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: 1956 - 4x4 Napco Chevy Suburban transport
    Review:Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and was on the ball the whole time keeping me informed of the truckers schedule, pick up and delivery to us. Awesome job! Thanks Stephanie.. Doug Peters [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON*** 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Doug, Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smooth for you. Hope your enjoying your new and improved Suburban. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug Peters
    Date:4/10/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great job at a great price. I had many, many quotes for the transport of my Toyota. All but one was higher and I didn't trust that one. I chose Brandon because he sounded like he knew what he was doing. I am very pleased. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Kelvin, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kelvin
    Date:4/10/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1976 Ford F250
    Review:Jeff Vigue was professional, friendly and very knowledgable. From the first contact through payment, transporter search, pickup and delivery everything went very smooth. I had the truck inspected and appraised prior to purchase, which included over ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Richard and thanks for the repeat business! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Ballew
    Date:4/10/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Felecia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was polite and responsive. Though the actual price was $88 higher than my quote, the car arrived timely and in good condition. The actual carrier was very polite and showed up on time as promised. [ View ]
    Response:Felicia Bond...Felicia@autoshippinggroup.com...602-428-6872 [ view ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:4/10/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping group Inc.
    Review:I've used various auto transport companies in the past and Auto Shipping Group Inc. has been the best I've used to date. Julie Johnston was my contact person and she went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. She called me with foll... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Oscar it was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new purchase!!. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:O. Zamora
    Date:4/10/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Overall a great experience. Courteous, professional and prompt. Auto arrived with no complications. Would use again and recommend. G [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Paul, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know if you need anything else! Enjoy! [ view ]
    Poster:P.A.BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: lexus move
    Review:my move cost exactly as stated and delivery was a week early. Would definitely use again. Driver was on time. [ View ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 ( X7076 ) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM**CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Aash, thanks for the review, it was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad I was able to provide you with great service and your transporting went well. Look forward to doing future business with you or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. Thanks again. Krisitn N. [ view ]
    Poster:Aash M. Shah
    Date:4/10/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535
    Review:I needed to ship my vehicle from CA to VT, so I came across with the auto shipping group where Matthew Peterson helped cordinade the transport of my car. they picked up the car on time and delivered the car copules day early what I was promised,... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Fernando. This was a quick and painless car shipment, the system works. I appreciate you leaving me a review and look forward to working with you on your next car shipment. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando R
    Date:4/10/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:This was a first for me. Kimberly understood my lack of experience and walked me through the whole process. I would highly recommend this company for anyone shipping long distances. By the way, ask for Kimberly. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Carolyn, Thank you so much for the great review! If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Carolyn S Swan
    Date:4/10/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Review:I had a good experience with the company.they delivered my car 2 days before the due date.infact,I'll be calling them tomorrow for another quote from Minnesota to La [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Mulele, Thank you so much! I love reading reviews from my customer especially when they have had a good experience.. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Mulele J NikeshaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was very knowledgable, helpful, and adjusted to my work timings. She communicated promptly via emails and phone. I would definitely contact her again for future transport needs. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks so much Vic for the great review. I enjoyed working with you and please do not hesitate to call me again if the need arises. [ view ]
    Poster:Vik
    Date:4/10/2014 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Harley
    Review:Honest guy and got my bike picked up and shipped within a day of making a order would use him and the company for future shipping Thanks joey [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Joey, great looking motorcycle! Im glad I had that bike picked up as quickly as I did, I know how badly you wanted it shipped and in your possession. Happy riding! Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Joey yeamanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:I received great phone service, but once it was out of the hands of the broker office, the company S.E.I. was poor in communication, didn't take calls to avoid accountability, and over promised/under delivered when it came to times and dates of deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Pedro TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great expereance
    Review:Over all very good experience this was my first time moving a car across the country, driver was very friendly and delivered on timee Felicia was very helpful and provided information that I needed. I would certainly use Auto Shipping Group Again. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Brian...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Krebs
    Date:4/9/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I received the best possible service from Lance. All our problems were with the truck company. They cancelled, then were late, then picked up at 12:30 am and dropped off at 5:30 am. Lance did what he could to get them committed and I know he was frus... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab, 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Rick, we did have some issues but we held tight and worked them out. Glad you had faith in me and got it done. Thank you again for the review [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Foley
    Date:4/9/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I will use Auto Shipping Group again. Great service, on time and no BS addons to the cost. $940 was a great deal to ship a 1978 Chev pick-up. It all went as scheduled. [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Joe, I always like to see the process work the way it should. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm happy that I could get that truck shipped quickly for you. Contact me if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle delivery
    Review:I received excellant service from Kritin Nerton when she set up the move. The driver that picked up the vehicle was very professional and very knowledgable. The price was more than reasonable. The vehicle arrived in excellant condition. I would no... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (X 7076) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. David, thanks for this wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you as well on transporting your vehicle from WA to AZ. I'm very happy that you had a great experience not only with me as your Rep, but with our carrier as well. Providing * 5 star * professional, knowledgeable quick service is my goal to provide to every customer. Thanks again, and look forward to doing future busness with you or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. Kristin N [ view ]
    Poster:David Dew
    Date:4/9/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Very excellent service... Felicia was awesome... Service was fast and efifcenet.. Will definitely use again [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Emeka...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Emeka iheanachoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Review:Very good customer service. Very good honest pricing. Communication between driver and myself was excellent. I would use again even if the price went up because THIS IS A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST !!!!!! Call today. You are only confused if you don'... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the kind review Chris. Enjoy your Audi! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Daniels
    Date:4/8/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 6024286882
    Review:Tige was very helpful and polite. He was very knowledgeable. He made this very easy, I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Heesung Kim
    Date:4/8/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:After wasting over two weeks with a different shipper who never got my vehicle moved I connected with Matt at Auto Shipping Group and all I can say is that if you are not using Matt you are wasting your time. Matt quickly identified why the previous ... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Ken, I cannot thank you enough for those kind words! I could not be happier that you chose to give me a chance in finding a carrier after the headache you'd received from another company. Like you said, once I got a hold of the order and was able to calculate the variables, it was an easy fix. I like seeing the system work the way it should, sometimes all it takes is attention to detail. :) You were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad that VW is home safe. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:4/8/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of truck
    Review:the overall was long but once felicia bond found a driver to go from newyork to kansas it went quickly, she was very calm and nice even though i was not very patient and after a truckdriver was located it was smooth sailing.... thankyou [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Connie ...Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you! The easiest type of vehicle to ship are sedans. You had a 1999 Ford F-350 Long bed quad cab and so finding availability on the trucks for a loading was challenging. And then having it load in NY and delivery to KS was also very rural. Well, I appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you. Please take care until next time. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Connie RogersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Dealing with Jeff was a pleasure. He finalized the deal with the original cost I was quoted. Jeff was on top of pick up and delivery of my vehicle and was great about communicating to me about the status along the whole process. Thanks Jeff!! I'll b... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggropu.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Christine and I look forward to helping you again in November! [ view ]
    Poster:Christie Donaldson
    Date:4/8/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 6024286882
    Review:My brother in law shipped my Toyota to me and Tige was very nice and helpful. I would recommend him. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Buck
    Date:4/8/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:This was my first time moving my car. Mr. Tige walked me through the process and my car was picked up and delivered with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:chang
    Date:4/8/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:The end to end experience with this company was as expected. Customer service was excellent, communication was great and in no way do I want the fact that my car was dirty to detract from your choice to use them. I expected this as during this time ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Gary. It was my pleasure assisting you with this company relocate. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/8/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/8/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE
    Review:Great doing business with your company. Tige was great to work with, My vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:TEMPE DODGE/KIA
    Date:4/8/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031
    Review:This shipping company was very professional. They gave us all the information needed in a timely manner, and was quick to set up the auto shipping. We are very appreciative of all of the people involved in shipping our vehicle, from Tige to the deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald Or Nicole HolmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 1:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44