View 169,714 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,715th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2404 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.87% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.13% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Very Happy Customer!!
    Review:The vehicle was delivered one day earlier than promised and with no damage. I am so happy with the service provided. Jeff Bays and the driver were great to deal with. Jeff answered all of my questions, I had a lot, and was very friendly. The price wa... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP 360-284-7180 [ view ]
    Poster:Tanya C.
    Date:1/14/2015 9:39:00 AM
    Review:This company did as they said they would do. They kept me informed.. The driver was very nice. They tried to get me the best price they could and even matched a competitors price that was substantially lower. The driver seemed very knowledgeable and ... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks for the review James, it was great working with you. I hope you'll look towards ASG for any future shipping needs for yourself or one of your associates. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:James CoatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2015 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: stepanie hamilton 360 214 3678
    Review:I would like say THANK YOU Stephanie for handling my auto transport safe and with a awesome job. I will use asg and stepanie to be my next car transport company. ★★★★★ from me....... [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR REVIEW*** [ view ]
    Poster:C.BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Bays is highly recommended!
    Review:I had a car transported about 5 years ago and the price kept going up and the car was delivered three weeks later than promised. My experience this time, couldn't have been more different or better. Jeff told me the cost from the beginning. He was ve... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP 360-284-7180 [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country shipping
    Review:Malia McClain helped me ship my car from Oregon to Maryland. She got me a vey good price, and I was even able to ship it over the holidays! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you for the review, Lauren. Good luck with your very first job as an OFFICIAL NURSE! You will be fabulous. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Skaggs
    Date:1/13/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: an excellent experience with Malia McClain - 360-214-3671
    Review:I am writing this review to confirm that I have been relieved from waiting weeks after weeks with a different broker, but contacted Malia from Auto shipping group, and she is fantastic. She did an excellent job by quickly finding a carrier for me eve... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Kazi, we worked hard for this one!!!!! Thank you so much for contacting my after the three weeks of problems you had with the other broker. You got one of my favorite carriers to transport, and everything will be just fine. Thank you again, Kazi. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:George
    Date:1/13/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Personable, reliable
    Review:The folks at this company were personable yet very professional. It was really easy and required little work on my side. Just parked truck with key inside, requisite check and it was gone within the hour. Even texted me an hour before and then aft... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Richard, Thank you so much for this great review! It is nice to hear that the carrier was that awesome! If you need anything else between now and delivery make sure you let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard F Maier JrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I had an absolutely excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group, specifically with Martha who was on top of everything. She negotiated and got me a great price, and everything was shipped in a timely manner without any damage. I have no qualms abou... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! [ view ]
    Poster:Manoj Dalmia
    Date:1/13/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Dan was incredible. Great service and went out of way to take care of every need. Would work with over and over. [ View ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Thank you so much for your kind words, look forward in serving you and the family in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:1/13/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Caddy Daddy
    Review:At first I was very unsure of the process, to be honest I was clueless. Countless emails and telephone calls from many companies soliciting services. A week into this project I was totally fed up I had reached my limit! I told myself that I would giv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com James Thank you so much for the confidence you have in me. It is a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate the review. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:James MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: transportation review
    Review:Felicia was very pleasant and honest I was very happy with the way she help me though the whole process and the carrier was professional and kept me notify all the way until my bike got delivered [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Melvin, Thank you for your business and 5 star review! It's never too early to make your reservation. Much has to do with timing in our industry. please take care. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Melvin. medina
    Date:1/13/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872
    Review:We moved from Florida to Michigan, and had my husbands 2005 Ford Mustang Convertible shipped through Felicia at Auto Shipping Group. Everything went smoothly, and Felicia was there to assist every step of the way! I will definitely call her the next ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Whitney, Thank you for your business and 5 star review! Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:1/13/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Company and Stephanie did what they were hired to do. She kept me updated and when she couldn't, she had someone else keep me informed. My car was late but due to weather conditions on the road during transport and carrier breakdown. Circumstances ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6yrs EXPERIENCE****C Ward, Thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:C WardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to LA
    Review:The salesman for the movers I used put me in touch with broker Malia McClain. I saved several hundreds of dollars by shipping with Malia. She is super friendly and really knows hers business. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Jamie, thank you for the great review. I am thrilled you were satisfied with your transport. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie RichardsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Elverson PA stepvan
    Review:I've worked with Felicia a few times now. The vehicle in this order loaded yesterday & delivered today. The process was smooth & painless. The carrier was nice. I'd recommend ASG & Felicia to my friends & family member. [ View ]
    Response:** Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hi Sam,, it's great to hear from you Thank you so your repeat business and 5 star review! Thanks a lot [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Roughani
    Date:1/13/2015 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Malia helped me escape from NY
    Review:Malia got me out of NY and into Texas both professionally and promptly. I just relocated to Texas to help my company open a new location and was on a serious time crunch. It was last minuet and I had to be there within 4 days as there was an initia... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Thank you so much for the super review, R.G. I enjoyed doing business with you, and was happy we got this done so quickly for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Raghib
    Date:1/13/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Honest explanation of how the industry works and prompt service
    Review:Malia McClain explained upfront how the car carrier industry works, which is very different than any other industry. She found a truck for my car the same day and it arrived very quickly. The driver was easy to communicate with and very considerate... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to submit your review of my services. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer OldhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Malia McClain got me a very good price to ship my vehicle. I was able to get preferable dates and even to do it over the holidays. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Lauren, thank you! Good luck with your new job, I know you will be an amazing nurse. Take care, honey. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Skaggs
    Date:1/12/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:I would definitely recommend Auto Shippiing Group to anyone who needs to have their car transported anywhere. My experience with the representative was amazing she was very nice and helpful and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. Any q... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Rocio, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Rocio HerreraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Review:After having done some reviewing of various Transport Companies, I chose Auto Shipping Group for it's rave reviews. I was not disappointed. This was my first experience at having a vehicle transported somewhere. Kimberly is a very pleasant and acc... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shirley, I enjoyed working with you so much! Although there were so many issues with the actual vehicle and we had to keep changing trucks to accommodate I am so glad that everything went smoothly each time we had to switch things around. If there is anything else you or Zach need please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Shirley/Brad Stubbs
    Date:1/12/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Review: I was directed to this company by a dealership I was buying a car from. From the first time I made contact with Kimberly, I had an overwhelming feeling of confidence that my vehicle would be delivered safely and on time. The vehicle that I purcha... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Willie, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I move all of Conicelli's vehicles in PA. If you need anything else please let me know! I hope you enjoy your new vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Willie TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was great to work with. Gave weekly updates and responded quickly to any texts/calls. She informed me that she found a truck but it was a little higher than usual and suggested that I wait for another offer. Good thing I did because the next on... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Chris! Thank you so much for working with me for your shipping needs! It was a bit of a gamble to pass on that first carrier, but it turned out perfect in then end! I appreciate you working so hard to have the delivery go well. I hope you'll remember me to friends and family for any future shipping needs! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher Yepes/ Riza
    Date:1/12/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I was contacted each step of the process. Entire process went smooth as can be expected. Good communications from drivers. Tampa FL is very congested. Driver found a place to pick up and called me to meet him. delivery was done with smaller carr... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Norm, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything worked out they way you wanted it. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Norm P.
    Date:1/12/2015 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping car to Palm Springs, Ca
    Review:Lance was very professional and delivered excellent service and safe and timely delivery of my car as promised. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Dennis I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate the time you took to give me a review. I know its not easy to stop what your doing and give one. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: KIM WAS FANTASTIC.....GO WITH HER
    Review:Kim did a GREAT job from booking my daughters vehicle from Honolulu to Long Beach port, then getting it transported to Thatcher Arizona to her door. I was very apprehensive after reading reviews of horror stories from various companies, Kim eased th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ann, I really enjoyed working with you! You were so easy to work with. I am so glad that I was able to make things simple for you. I look forward to shipping your next vehicle. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Ann M JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I was very satisfied with how my shipping was handled. They kept me informed all the way. My car was picked up on time and delivered one day later than estimated only because traffic was extremely bad. They called me with a justifiable reason for bei... [ More ]
    Response:Bardell Wagner...(360) 255-7438...bardell@autoshippinggroup.com...***CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE*** [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey BlountThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: placed order on 12/22, dispatched 12/30, in transit on 1/2, delivered 1/9
    Review:I did my research and decided to ship with ASG. Felicia was assigned to help me & worked with me from the time I booked clear through delivery.I had a great experience & recommend ASG & Felicia for anyone in the market to transport a vhic... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 and email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 star Customer service** Hi Getu, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear the process was smooth and painless. thank you for taking time out to provide your feedback. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Getu
    Date:1/9/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review:I had the pleasure to talk to Mr. Bardell Wagner when I first called your call center, from the beginning that I talked to him he was a nice and friendly person and understood my situation quickly. My son had a last minute emergency with other courie... [ More ]
    Poster:Blanta DominguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: This is not baloney!!!
    Review:I called Julie Johnston and asked her to arrange transportation for our car from a St. Louis, MO, suburb to a New York City suburb. She not only arranged it, but she did it at a much lower price ($200 less!) than we've paid in the past - and she had... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Kirby it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and painless for them. Thank you for the kind words. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kirby GarbarbiniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Shipping Group. She responded quickly with a quote following our inquiry, and she was very helpful and knowledgeable. She was able to get a driver to pick up our car on the day that we re... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Cayley, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your family with your auto relocation. Should the auto transport need arise again in the future feel free to contact me. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CayleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: dan 360-284-7185
    Review:Dan help me out a lot to pickup my car on time, great customer service with me I definitely use auto shipping group again. [ View ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Angel congrats on the purchase and look forward in serving you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:angel
    Date:1/9/2015 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tige is a godsend!!
    Review:I have worked with Tige to move vehicles 3 times now - and he NEVER disappoints! If I EVER need to move a vehicle - I will certainly work with him again and you should too!! He is thoroughly knowledgeable, communicates well throughout the entire ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Sue FletcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Dan Cabral
    Review:I chose AUTO SHIPPING GROUP due to a bad experience with another transport company and I didn't want to take anymore chances or delays ...so I called Dan Cabral and he was able to get a driver in route to pick up my vehicle within 24 hours . Dan prov... [ More ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Can't wait to serve you again in 2015.... Don't forget to pass on to your friends and family a $25 discount the next time they book with ASG. [ view ]
    Poster:Brent CurryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service, delivery and contact updates
    Review:Mike McLoughlin ar Auto Service Group was polite, attentive, responsive and informative. The drivers were efficient, careful, and courteous. The whole experience was much better than past experiences with other vehicle moves. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin, 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Thank you for the nice review Andrew! It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates in the future. All the best! Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Card
    Date:1/9/2015 6:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Groupl -Timely and reliable
    Review:I have used Auto Shipping Group several times and Wendy has always given me a fair and reliable shipping quote. Cars have been picked up very quickly, often on the same day I placed the order. Delivery has always been on time or early. I will co... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 [ view ]
    Poster:Blaine Hoy
    Date:1/9/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 Mercedes Benz delivery
    Review:I had my son, with whom I was visiting for the Christmas season and purchased this vehicle from, research delivery prospects. He had presented many of which I had made contact with and made a decision to choose The Auto Shipping Group to process my r... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thom, I want to Thank you for being such a delight in the Transport of the vehicle. It was the best transport in my career. I really appreciate the great review, I look forward to transporting again with you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Thom Rankin
    Date:1/8/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie 3602143678
    Review:I am very satisfied with the transport of my vehicle, there was no damage, vehicle was on time, and the driver was awesome, couldn't have asked for a better experience. Stephanie was always available to answer my questions by phone or email. She was ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Ryan, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Looking forward to assisting you again for your future vehicle moves. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:ryan
    Date:1/8/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience only have a little problem
    Review:The service was on time and made it easy to do. Just maybe the time is not a good time because that was near New year so it had a little problem contacting with the driver. And the other problem is I shipped my car from LA to nearby SF because my car... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com thank you for this 5 star review! I really appreciate your business! I am glad we were able to get your car shipped so quickly for you !Wendy Barker....Easing minds one car at a time!!! [ view ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment Hawaii-Long Beach
    Review:I had my Car shipped with Auto Shipping Group from Hawaii to Long Beach. I picked it up yesterday. My experience was nothing but great. The shipping went as scheduled with no hickups or any damages to the car. The Person I talked to was Kimberly Fr... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sebastian, Thank you so much for trusting me! If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Sebastian H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Order# 1014087 Order Total $1025
    Review:Excellent experience! Will definitely use again. Pleasure working with Felicia. She was always available and is very knowledgeable. Vehicles were shipped on time and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** I'll be your single point of contact from loading through delivery. 5 star customer service [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Harmon
    Date:1/8/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: car to denver area
    Review:this is second shipment with ASG. Both went well with no damage to car and pickup and delivery were on days scheduled [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Terry, Thank you both to your son and you for shipping with me. If there is anything else I can do for you two please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:TfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: lance staab 360-406-4893
    Review:I used Lance from Auto shipping group last year from Michigan to Phoenix. I had experience with them. This time I Called Lance again when I needed to ship car from Phoenix to Milwaukee. He was honest & provided information in a timely manner. ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippingroup.com Monawar Thank you for giving me such a great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this for me. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in the transport of your vehicle. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:monawar aftab
    Date:1/7/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transport group!
    Review:I have dealt with many transport companies over the last 15 years with moving my personal vehicles across the country and I must say that working with Auto Shipping Group was very easy and painless. Julie was very helpful, communicative, and very re... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RpPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Super easy
    Review:I arranged my car transport with Wendy Barker. She was easy to work with and the gentleman who picked up my car and dropped it off was very friendly and great with communicating with me when my car would be delivered. It couldn't have gone more smoot... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you so much for this review! It was great doing business with you ! WENDY BARKER ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:1/7/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Review:WEndy was very helpful in finding a transport...She was responsive and informative...She was quick in communications with my office and did respond to subsequent emails about the status of things [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 3602143680 wendy@autoshippingroup.com Hello! Thank you so much for your business! It is my goal to provide you with 5 star customer service! Thank you again.ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE! Wendy Barker ..Easing minds one car at a t ime! [ view ]
    Poster:Ralph Cecere
    Date:1/7/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle and I have already contacted Auto Shipping Group with a second shipment. The primary contact Danielle was outstanding in fully explaining how the process worked. I received a fair price and it did... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Darrell- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW! You are so much FUN to work with! I couldn't be happier you stumbled upon our company and chose to use us! This transport, as I stated before, had me a little worried! It sure wasn't a Honda Civic we shipped! I am so GLAD everything turned out just right and you were so SATISFIED with the services you received, that you placed ANOTHER ORDER today with me! Thank you so MUCH AGAIN Darrell! You are my #1 fan!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Darrell LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great help
    Review:Originally tried to ship my truck from Bellingham, Wa. to Pa. Original transport company was a no show. I was in a big mess. I called Auto Shipping Group Inc. and spoke with Julie Kratz. I told her the mess I was in and she did a wonderful job of fin... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ron, I am so glad Julie and I were able to find you that carrier on such short notice! You did not have to cancel your flight on that last date when you other company could not produce a carrier for you. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron GrimmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 1:53:00 PM
    Review:I had excellent service and communication from both Auto Shipping Group and the carrier they selected for me. The car was pick up and deliver on time and in the same condition it left in. I would definitely use again the next time I need to ship a ca... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Michael, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your business and 5 star review. It was a pleasure working together. Please let me know if I can assist again. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Francois
    Date:1/7/2015 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Wonderful Customer Service. I had a large order trying to send a vehicle from California to North Dakota but Kimberly kept in contact with me and was able to find me a carrier quickly. I didn't have to wait weeks to find a carrier like I was told by ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Lisa, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad that we were able to accommodate your move to North Dakota. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:1/7/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Incompetent Auto Shipping Broker
    Review:Was given a quote and told Dan to go ahead and set up transport. He told me the car would be on its way in 3 days. On that third day he called me to say he couldn't get anyone to agree to ship it, for the quoted price, or even after adding 3-4 hundre... [ More ]
    Poster:K. E SeverinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 6:58:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85