View 152,801 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,802th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2494 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.13% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.87% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: great service
    Review:Transport went great. Julie kept me informed during the whole process and always returned my calls, 7 days a week. Exceptional service and I am very pleased with our experience. Have referred Julie to friends and family that have used her services... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Armando thank you it was my pleasure. I look forward to our next transport. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:5/29/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Julie was extremely helpful in coordinating the transportation of our Mini Cooper from Tampa, Florida to Denver, Colorado. She contacted me daily to determine when the driver would be arriving for pick up and stayed in touch until the car was safely ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bonnie, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was my pleasure working with you and getting your Mini to you in Colorado. I look forward to talking to you again in the fall. Enjoy the summer. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:5/28/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha listened to my needs which were primarily speed. I was a little surprised when i got the call from the driver as i didn't even know she had taken the assignment but at the same time i was very pleased. The cost did come out quite a bit higher ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service AUTO SHIPPING GROUP has to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and complications we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil T
    Date:5/28/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Review:Service is great ! My girl friend and I both used this company, it's great ! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab....360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Zihao it happened so fast that we barely had time to chat. I am glad it went so smooth [ view ]
    Poster:Zihao ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good Carrier.
    Review:Hi, I transported my car for first time. I had selected this carrier, they responded on time and everything went as per initial conversation. I guess it also depends on person to person who is handling your case. My case was handled by Randy. He w... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@360-853-2823*** VS, thank you for the kind review. I am glad your shipment was a positive experience. Please don't hesitate to call me the next time you need to ship. [ view ]
    Poster:VS
    Date:5/28/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I bought an electric vehicle in California and need to move it to my home in Arizona. I heard about Tige on a information fourm about electric cars. When I called he explained the entire process which was important as I have never done this before.... [ More ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:5/28/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: For simple move call Tige
    Review:Simple Simple Simple!!! This was the easiest move we have ever had. My husband called tige and the next day he called us back and the car was picked up the next day. I recommend Auto shipping Group and their sales person Tige. Thank you again, Br... [ More ]
    Poster:brandie
    Date:5/28/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car coast to coast...
    Review:Getting my car from the east coast to the west coast was made so much easier with the help of Kim - she never made me wait for a reply to my emails and was always available for my phone calls, dealing with every small question I had, and I appreciate... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cindy, Whew we had a story to tell with your transport. The first carrier was not very friendly so I am glad that we were able to cancel with them and look for another suitable one for you that could hit the time frames much easier. If there is anything else you or Jerry need please let me know. Welcome to Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:5/28/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:this was our first time using this type of service. we have always had our car driven back but our dog died so we did not need the driver. the dealership where I bought my car referred me to Tige and he was great. The process was easy and the pric... [ More ]
    Poster:b.ravert
    Date:5/28/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience.
    Review:Not only was my car picked up within 2 days of my inquiry, it was delivered 24 hour prior to what we had expected. What a joy to work with!!! The driver was attentive to my mother who had my car sitting in her garage for several years. The driver ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Jonathan, what an excellent order this was. Im always happy when I have an order that goes as smoothly as this one did. Like you said, you placed the order and the car was delivered within a week, awesome! Thanks again for the opportunity, you were a pleasure to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Twaddle
    Date:5/28/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You Julie
    Review:I had other companies try to transport my vehicle. I had some obstacles, I found Julie at Auto Shipping Group and she had a carrier pick up a few days later. Thank you so much for your help. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Charlene I am very happy that I was able to get your vehicle moving for you. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Charlene
    Date:5/28/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN was GREAT!!
    Review:MALIA McClain was excellent in arranging the transportation of our 2003 Hummer H2 across the US (From Pennsylvania to New Mexico). I have utilized Malia McClain numerous times for vehicle transportation and will use her on all future transactions. ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND AVAILABLE AFTER BUSINESS HOURS FOR QUOTES - Thank you for the WONDERFULl and TRUTHFUL review, David.......I AM THE BEST!! LOL! You are such a sweetie and I love working with you. Talk soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:davidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1198 Honda Civic
    Review:Matthew was a great help and answered all my questions promptly and knowledgeably. The Civic was picked up on time and the driver for the carrier was very polite and also answered our questions regarding shipment. I would definitely use Auto Shipping... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Kim! Im glad I could be of service getting your kids car shipped for them on the big move. You had quite the weekend and Im happy to see the system work as well as it did on your order, the last thing you needed were any problems with shipping the car. Thanks again for the opportunity. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:5/28/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff is the best! My total move was stress free. Jeff constantly kept me informed every step of the way! He's proactive and the estimate he gave me was exactly what I paid, not a penny more. The driver that picked up and delivered my car actually re... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Mary! You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to helping you anytime in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary B Morrison
    Date:5/28/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: great services
    Review:i did google a few companys and i get computer qoute, Chell call me and she ofert a personal service she did a great job and was all the time behind the service great company, price and excelent services!! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***** 360-207-5490***** Thank you Daniel, for the kind words and for letting me serve you. It's always nice to work with happy people! I hope you'll recommend me to your friends and family :) [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel GuerraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc - Experience
    Review:Very good experience, well trained coordinator explained the entire process very clearly and made it easy. Excellent follow-up by phone and email....pick up and delivery were on time. Ask for Felica....she was outstanding. [ View ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE** Hello Peter, Thanks so much for taking time to provide feedback on your experience. I enjoyed working with you. Please let me know if I can assist again. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:PSM
    Date:5/27/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was a consummate professional through and through. She made the rather daunting process easy and straight forward. Not only is Felicia friendly, she's very thorough and clear about the process of shipping the car. She took the hassle out of m... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Kevin, Thank you so much for your 5 Star review and for your stellar comments. Transporting vehicles isn't an easy job/process. Many variables/details are involved. The least I can do is provide you with piece of mind and consistent communications through out the transporting process. Auto Shipping group has approximately 35 years of industry experience and knowledge as a family of companies which also helps to keep the process smooth and painless. Thanks so much again and please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/27/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Review:Got the deilivery schedule I needed. The price could have been a bit more competitive. Driver was friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Response:STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***Teddy that you for the review. I am happy we were able to accommodate your date request for delivery on short notice. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise. Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Teddy Pham
    Date:5/27/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Very good Driver was professional and courteous. Traci was awesome We used another car carrier before dealing with her and the car sat there for 10 days with no movement. Traci worked hard to get this car moved Thank You For a Great job. [ View ]
    Response:Traci Dinsmore 360-853-2846 traci@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Greg, Thank you so much for your positive review. I strive to make sure all my customer are happy from beginning to end. I am happy I was able to move the car for you in a timely manner. Please feel free to contact me again with any of your shipping needs. Have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:greg gluck
    Date:5/27/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:The service is satisfactory. The agent is responsible and friendly. He is very helpful in my auto transport. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Xi, thank you so much for allowing me to ship you and your boyfriends vehicles. You were such a pleasure to work for. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Xi WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportaion
    Review:Melissa was very professional and prompt. She was with me from the beginning to the end of the transport. Thank you so much!!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Clarence, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence Crawford
    Date:5/27/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)
    Review:I utilized ASG in order to ship from Maryland to Arizona as part of a military move. Tige Yeargin (representative) was extremely helpful and exceeded my expectations on multiple occasions. Of course, this was one experience and none of these constitu... [ More ]
    Poster:ZaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: Malia was terrific!!
    Review:After checking around with 20+ companies I went back to the nicest and most knowledgable person I spoke with and booked with Malia. My experience with her was amazing and never once did I feel I was not getting the best customer service possible. I ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES. Colleen, I enjoyed our fun conversations and working with you and your husband. Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your feedback. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:5/26/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:Everything went the way they said it would. I felt comfortable after talking to Tige about the business of moving automobiles from state to state. I plan on using the same company when I go back out west this coming winter. I would tell my friends if... [ More ]
    Poster:pat oboyle
    Date:5/26/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:The whole experience has been excellent with Martha Castillo at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. from the very first telephone call. My computer has been broken this whole time and she has been fantastic by sending the texts through my cell. Also calling ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. It was such a pleasure working with you as well. I wish you the best of luck Johnette:) [ view ]
    Poster:Johnette Stockdale
    Date:5/26/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Review:I had tried to work with other companies who quoted me a price and then never contacted me. When I finally contacted them they told me that they could not do it at the quoted price and added hundreds to the original quote. I had wasted weeks on som... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi colleen and thanks bunches for posting. What most 1st or only time transporters do not know is there is a fine line between using a low ball quote and actually getting the job done. Hopefully your post will help future customers in knowing the difference and thanks greatly for your business and your very helpful review. [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:5/25/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I have used their service for shipping my car 4 times. Every time service has been excellent. Car was picked up promptly and always delivered on time and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend using them. They are very reliable. Good comm... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Laverne, I always enjoy working with you! If there is anything else you need please make sure you let me know. I look forward to the next transport. [ view ]
    Poster:LaVerne
    Date:5/24/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group is the Best
    Review:After using u ship to ship a car from Arizona to ohio they found door to door transport which said that they would take 5 days to pick up my car. I waited 2 weeks and still No answers or calls. The seller and I were waiting anxiously until I decide... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Stephen, thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to assist you in transporting your vehicle. I am glad Iwas able to met your expectations [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:5/24/2014 2:20:00 AM
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group has been great, due to their effective communication through phone calls and email updates. They were also able to help me attain a great price for my delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Michael for your great review. i really appreciate you entrusting me with your transport . thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Michael TangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Breanna was outstanding. From the very beginning, she explained the entire process to me and guided from the beginning until the very end. Would use this company again and would also recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Response:***Breanna@360-853-2820*Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com*** Wendy! Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope if you ever ship a car again give me a call. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:5/23/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:Being my first time shipping a vehicle i was a little hesitant, but after being introduced to glory from auto shipping group i felt a lot more comfortable. She was very personable , down to earth and honest regarding the shipping transaction. After r... [ More ]
    Response:***Glory Wilson*** (602)428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Please call for 5 Star Service***** Arne, thank you so much for your kind words and for entrusting me to help move your vehicle. I'm glad it reached you before you left for Atlantic City! I strive to make this experience a pleasant one for all of my clients. You were a pleasure to work with and should you need any help with Auto Shipping in the future, please don't hesitate to call me. I hope you have a wonderful day :) [ view ]
    Poster:Arne
    Date:5/23/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I asked Auto Shipping Group for a quote and Mr. Staab responded immediately. From that moment until my car was delivered to its destination, Mr. Staab was accessible, responsive and helpful. He found a carrier that would pick up on the first day ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Susan, thank you so much for the ultimate review. It was such a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle.I look forward to helping you again. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Susan D.
    Date:5/23/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I recently used Chell Hart at ASG to ship a vehicle from North Carolina to Texas. Chell was very responsive and knowledgeable. She handled my transport request very professionally and we are very pleased with the outcome. The shipper, Terry at Ol... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART 360-207-5490 CALL DIRECT FOR *****5 STAR SERVICE**** Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a nice review, Lecia. It's always nice to hear that my hard work is appreciated. It was a pleasure helping you ship your vehicle, and I look forward to helping if you ever need to ship again! Thanks Lecia! [ view ]
    Poster:L. CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Overall my experience was good. I have shipped cars before and knew what to expect. I picked a company that was priced in the middle range of all other bids. I was contacted immediately after I place the order and received excellent customer servi... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/23/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: “Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)”
    Review:If you want things one right then call Tige with Auto Shipping Group. He was honest, gave me a fair price and answered the phone when I called. Car showed up on time and it was in perfect condition. Driver was friendly and dropped it right at my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:5/23/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Review:Thank you Martha Castillo for this being an exceptionally problem free experience. You were very knowledgeable & reassuring representative of your company. Thank you for guiding me through the entire transport & keeping me infomed from the fi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Rosa
    Date:5/22/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Review:We had a great experience form the first call to the final delivery of the car. The price was good, the service was better. The owner described the entire process o the first call which gave us the assurance our car would be delivered quickly and saf... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-953-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Carlos. It was my pleasure assisting you with transporting your Mercedes! [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:5/22/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Review:I had 3 vehicles to transfer from Oregon to Georgia. I found Auto Shipping Group in an online search. It looked as though they had good reviews. I now have the vehicles and was very impressed with the service I received. The agent assigned to my acco... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***360-853-2820 Philip, Thank you for the review and I'm very happy your vehicles were delivered and it was so fast! Hope to work with you again! Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Rhyne
    Date:5/22/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly Freiley is fast, efficient and knows her stuff. Though I did pay $400 more than the original quote (to ship a heavy, vintage convertible car), the transaction went smoothly from my first e-mail to Kim to my farewell handshake with the truck ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Donald, You were fantastic to work with! I am so glad you were referred to me, it was wonderful to work with you. I enjoyed seeing the photos of the vehicle you sent. If you need anything else please email or call me! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Donald Brinkley
    Date:5/22/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:5/22/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Call Brandon direct line 360-853-2849
    Review:I called 6 companies and got all kinds of stories about what everyone else was going to do and how they were going to take me for a ride. Brandon was direct, knowledgeable and patient. Took me several days to pick a firm. The got a good carrier t... [ More ]
    Response:Brandon Bond...360-853-2849...brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jory
    Date:5/22/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Ty was great
    Review:this was a smooth transaction from start to finish. From the initial conversation I had with my rep at auto shipping group I was made to feel comfortable. the truck driver was nice too. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to move thei... [ More ]
    Poster:bobby
    Date:5/22/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job and Very smooth transaction
    Review:This is the first time i had to transport my car from Bennington ,vermont to Plano Texas. First i was not clear to choose which company to go with as there are tons are shipping company in the market.I did a ground work of listing down the number of... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Satish, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I wish you the very best in your new city and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:satish
    Date:5/22/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Car
    Review:Traci Dinsmore made my experience with Auto Shipping Group great. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I called on a Friday, She had the car picked up on Saturday and it was delivered early Thursday in the same condition as it left. This wa... [ More ]
    Response:Traci Dinsmore 360-853-2846 traci@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much John for the good review. I am happy that I did a good job for you. I strive to make sure all my customers are happy from beginning to end. Thank you again and please feel free to contact me with your next shipping needs. [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/22/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:we hired another company to move our vehicle but the failed to keep in touch and still never shipped the truck. Then we found Auto Shipping Group and the sales person tige saved the day. he explained the process and found us a truck driver within a... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/22/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:Matthew was great. He was quick to find someone to ship my car. He also helped me out with the pricing to match my budget. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Gary, Im glad I could help you get your car shipped. It was tough finding a carrier that would haul within your budget, but we were able to make a deal and get you dispatched anyway. The car was shipped pretty quickly too, excellent service by the carrier. I appreciate your business and your review, thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:5/22/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Melissa was very responsive and spent time explaining all of the details related to shipping my car. She was extremely responsive. It did take a few days longer than I expected to find a carrier but I live in a remote area so I think there were less ... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Joe, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from working with you. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2014 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was super professional and consistently went above my expectations to ensure that I knew when and where my vehicle would arrive. She also discounted my second shipment because I was shipping two cars. ANY future shipments that I need will ... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803**CALL DIRECT FOR 5 STAR SERVICE**Garrett, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so happy to hear that you felt i did a great job. And look forward to you calling me back for any other transport request. Take care Garret and again thank you.:) [ view ]
    Poster:Garrett
    Date:5/22/2014 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: Car Tranport
    Review:My experience with the company was excellent starting with the customer service and ending with the delivery of my car. Breanna Pittman went beyond the call of duty to help me. She was very knowledgeable about procedures and was very personable ... [ More ]
    Response:***Breanna@360-853-2820**Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com*** Ms. Walters you were such a pleasure to work with! I hope any car that needs to be shipped again you call me! [ view ]
    Poster:Rev. Elnora Walters
    Date:5/21/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:We have contracted with this shipping company for the last 3 years to ship our son's car to and from the East coast for college. Damon has been awesome in every respect to provide excellent customer service. From the time my initial call to Damon is ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Martha, Thank you for your repeat business and 5 star Review! It's a pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate reaching out again in the future. Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:5/21/2014 3:14:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50