View 179,024 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,025th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2130 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Best customer service rep ever!!!!
    Review:Malia was so helpful and curtious and always answers my questions with a smile in her voice. Give her a call if you want great service. I refer her all the time...The next time I need auto transport will call Malia of course!! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. What a great review! Thank you so much, I really appreciate the kind words and the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Coutu
    Date:5/29/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige has moved at least 25 vehicles for us in the past 9 months. We are pleased with the service and will continue to use ASG. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie Walsh UTI
    Date:5/29/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Malia and Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I was told by my friend to use Auto Shipping group services. Their representative Malia was great and she provided me with accurate details. She was very helpful and did constant follow up with me to ensure my car was picked up and delivered on time.... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you so much, Nay for the nice review. You are delightful to work with. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Nay
    Date:5/29/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Long Distance Move
    Review:I spoke with Malia who handled all of my needs. She was nice, informative and patient with me being that this is my first time using a shipping service for my car. Her flexibility and call back response was great! My pickup isn't scheduled until a ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thanks for the wonderful review, Jamie. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:JamieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Review:This my first time shipping a car. After going through the reviews on this website, and making calls to 8 companies, I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. The business is accredited and rated A+ with the BBB, which was very important for me. Furt... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Kevin, I love to see reviews like this. I work hard to make sure my customers have the best service in this industry. Thank you SO MUCH! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic
    Review:Felicia and her company were fantastic! This is the second time we've used her and her company to ship our vehicles cross-country and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and price. I called many other brokers and shopped around but no o... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Ron...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I really appreciate your repeat business and am thankful you thought of me. Thank you so much for your business. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:5/29/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie is a very kind, honest, car broker. She gets you the best price and follows up with the order all along the way. Will continue to recommend her to anyone looking to ship a car anywhere in the world. [ View ]
    Poster:Becki
    Date:5/29/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi is the best
    Review:From the moment Heidi picked up the phone We were in good hands. She knew we were under time restraints and held our hand during the entire process. we even called her on the weekend and she was as pleasant and helpful through out. It is so refresh... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Doug for the 5 Star Review!! I am so happy that your transport went as planned. I look forward to doing business with you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:5/29/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Stephanie was very responsive and knowledgeable. The delivery of our vehicle was late due to weather and other circumstances beyond the driver's control but Stephanie followed up and kept us posted. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Mala, Thank you for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy that I and the Driver were able to provide you great service/communication even though he was a little delayed. Thank you for being understanding of the industry. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mala Clancey
    Date:5/29/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: A positive experience
    Review:I will be using this company again. Selena is very honest and helpful. She followed up repeatedly and went the extra mile to make the process flawless. I literally can not say enough good things about Selena. I wish all my employees had her commu... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the 5 star review, Dave. I was happy to be a part of the transport part of the transition for your family. I look forward to working with you again in the future. My best to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Hunnicutt
    Date:5/29/2015 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Tige is your man!
    Review:I have never used a transport company before and read/heard conflicting stories. However, I was sinply amazed by Tige's professionalism, knowledge and tenacity to help me feel comfortable. He took my call at 9pm while he was having a family bbq. He ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:5/29/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Chell at Auto shipping group was great! The process is stressful as it and it helps someone on the other side of the phone understands your situation. She always contacted back and kept me updated. I would recommend anyone to the companies services.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sabbir
    Date:5/29/2015 3:45:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Experience & Great Customer Service from Chell Hart
    Review:Needed to get my in-laws old car to us in California. Auto Shipping Group and Chell Hart were the only company to actually call me after getting the online estimate. Others just sent out an automated email saying they were the "best." Chell... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Alex, What a transport!! Couldn't have had a better time working out a route and finding a driver. you are a truly blessed individual! I know you will remember me to those you know that may need me! I hope you are having a blast in sunny Cali! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:5/29/2015 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Transport trailer was clean & neat...vehicle was secured adequately...driver was knowledgable & competent...we were pleased [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****William, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you and your wife with the transport of your new Can-am. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:William Sheard
    Date:5/28/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Have used this company in 2005 and Malia McClain offered good services. This is the second time I am moving the vehicle and she is still there after 5 years. Very happy to talk to her and she provides excellent customer services. [ View ]
    Poster:TF. CHOONG
    Date:5/28/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good people
    Review:Heidi did a very good job for me. On time very professional Will most definitely be using her again for all my transport needs [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you Jesse! I appreciate your confidence and repeat business with our company! Your 5 Star Review means a lot to me!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jesse This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I am very impressed with excellent service we received. From the first time of calling Greg Bailey to the receiving the car by my daughter in Washington state everything happened as agreed to. Cost was reasonable, the driver was very professional an... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** John ..glad we could deliver the service we are known for. Appreciate you, your daughter, and your business ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:John Partyka
    Date:5/28/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: ASG Transport Review
    Review:ASG did a great job. On-time pick-up and delivery. Safe transport of my vehicle with no issues. I am a repeat customer. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris...Always a pleasure working with you. Thanks for all your help and the FIVE STAR REVIEW ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:5/28/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Chell. She kept me up to date with the shipping process and the carrier she got was great. Pick up was on time and the delivery was early. I would use the carrier and well as Chell again. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Barry, I really enjoyed getting to help you transport your vehicle! You were a great partner-in-transport and I hope you enjoy you new beast! I hope you will remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Barry Stroll
    Date:5/28/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience in shipping my Porsche
    Review:We acquired a Porsche 944 and Auto Shipping Group found a great shipper for our vehicle. My situation was the car had recently not started prior to shipment and they took extraordinary steps to pickup the car and deliver it. As most who ship cars,... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****J, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear that we were able to make this process go smoothly for you, and that you got to watch how carefully our drivers handle our clients vehicles. We screen our carriers very carefully so we know our clients vehicles are in good hands. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:J Slusher
    Date:5/28/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T, which was in extremely good condition from Washington to Hawaii as this was my first time having to ship my vehicle out of state. I spent a lot of time researching and reading reviews o... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Teddy, I am so glad that reading my previous reviews made you decide to call us. Then to work with us, and have it a success! It just shows that all our reviews are actual customers who take the time to review our services for future customers. If you need anything else please let me know! Enjoy the vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:TK
    Date:5/28/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: auto transporter
    Review:Heidi did a super job. The carrier was excellent as well. He even met my husband at the airport and personally drove the car to him. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Jamie for the 5 Star review!! Your praise of our company and our Carrier are very much appreciated!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:5/27/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: auto transporter
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:5/27/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:This was my first time shipping an auto and I was nervous to say the least. Lance at Auto Shipping Group was excellent to work with, very informative and helpful. Price was competitive and customer service impeccable! I would HIGHLY recommend Lanc... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Bruce I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it with out you. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce S
    Date:5/27/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Broker Chell Hart was nothing short of phenomenal with her customer service. From the very start to the very end she explained and guided me through every step so that I had and have complete confidence in her shipping . I would not hesitate in the ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tom, I appreciate this review so much! Phenomenal is one of my favorite words! I was tickled to be able to walk you through the shipping process and make sure you felt comfortable with your decision about shipping! I know you will pass on my contact info for anyone that you know needs my services, and I thank you for that! I wish you all the best riding your "baby"! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:tom perschy
    Date:5/27/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Excellent customer service from Julie Johnston! I will definitely call Julie again when I need my cars transported. This time I had a car in Las Vegas and needed to have it transported to Los Angeles. Price was great and service was very professional... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on this move JP. I look forward to the next move and best regards to you. Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/27/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: I received my car early thanks to Felicia, You're the BEST
    Review:I recently had my 2010 Infiniti G37Gs Transported/Shipped from New Orleans to Las Vegas (not right around the corner). I used Auto Shipping Group, INC. My account manager was Felicia Williams. I have to say I was a little worried at first just beca... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Pete...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! And thank u so much for your kind words. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Charles "Pete" Zito
    Date:5/27/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Highly professional, highly recommended
    Review:I have used Auto Shipping Group before and will do so again. This is the one company that explains the nature of the charges in a way that makes a great deal of sense. If you want a cheap quote that's laden with vague, empty promises and you ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. I am Glad to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review and for your kind words. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Paul jacques
    Date:5/27/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Volkswagen
    Review:Julie Johnson povided low pressure excellent service with a resulting flawess performance and delivery. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mike, Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure to work with you on your transport and get your VM to you. If the need arises in the future to transport again I'm just a phone call away. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Scott
    Date:5/27/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I worked with Kimberly in shipping my car from Seattle to Sarasota. Kimberly was extremely prompt in returning emails,phone calls and texts. She was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Her communication was clear and professional. My car was pic... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ella, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:ella
    Date:5/27/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I have shipped four cars with Kimberly over the past four years, and if i need to ship another car in the future i would absolutely call her before anyone else. The quotes are reasonable, she has experience with various routes and carriers you c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kurt, Again thank you so much for trusting me with shipping your vehicle. I look forward to the next transport! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:KK
    Date:5/27/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Review:Heidi did a fantastic job handling the logistics for my vehicle transport. From the time the truck was picked up in Virginia to the time delivered in Louisiana was less than 30 hours. I would recommend Heidi and plan on using her services again. ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Donnie, you were a pleasure to work for! Thank you so much for the 5 star review!! I'm happy to hear you will be using our company again! I look forward to hearing from you! [ view ]
    Poster:Donnie Burts
    Date:5/26/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:The service that I received from Felicia was OUTSTANDING!!!. Felicia was very friendly yet still very professional. She returned all my calls and emails in a timely manner. I was pleasantly surprise how fast and efficent the whole process took. I was... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Gail, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I really appreciate your time and most of all your kind words. It really means a lot! I'm here to help out shall the opportunity arise again. Please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you so much. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Gail D.
    Date:5/26/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:We were originally quoted about $1600 to ship our small SUV from Louisiville, ky to Vancouver, wash. However, we decided to cancel the shipment because we were only wanting to spend $1600 total. Unfortunately, a carrier wasn't going to be available i... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Whitney, I am so thankful that you chose to work with me. We found a carrier and it was just a little higher than what your hubby thought vs driving it, but I want to thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there is anything else you need, or decide not to drive it please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Whitneym
    Date:5/26/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Last minute call was filled promptly and efficiently. Only comment was that on delivery, shipper's paperwork indicated certified check, cash or money order. We had a MO and the driver delivering the vehicle was extremely hesitant to accept it- he ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Brian ..I'm glad our customer service met your expectations. Thank you for the FIVE STAR review and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Brian W
    Date:5/26/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto shipping group
    Review:I was very satisfied with the overall service. It took about 10 days to complete the process. The carrier was on time and was very professional. Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group was very helpful and efficient . She answered all of my questions ver... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I really liked working with you! If there is anything else i can do to help you, please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Duffy
    Date:5/26/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport - Ga. to Texas
    Review:Tige was extremely professional, efficient and he impressed me w/ how quick he was able to get my transport taken care of at a cost of less than I had hoped for. He even called me after I had received transport b/c he knew I was driving through some... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/26/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport Texas to Michigan
    Review:I moved from Detroit to Dallas, and Lance helped me out throughout the entire process. He made me feel comfortable with the status of my car even though I was hundreds of miles away from it. I would definitely recommend giving Lance a call for yo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Matt Thank you so much, I really appreciate the time you spent to give me such a great review. I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Matt S.
    Date:5/26/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was very professional. I spoke with several companies that tried to pressure me into doing business with them. Several of the other companies made negative remarks about their competition. Lance only spoke about how he could help me and sugge... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Allison Thank you so much Allison, I really appreciate the time you spent to give me such a great review. I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Allison
    Date:5/26/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: 33 chev
    Review:I would first like to say that I would most definitely ship with Covered Wagons LLC again. Mohammed was great to work with, flexible on pickup and delivery times took extra care with my 33 Chev show car. Malia at Auto Shipping Group Inc. was very eas... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:5/26/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Very professional . The price if the delivery was very affordable. The delivery pickup and drop off was done in a very professional manner.there was no damage to the vehicle and nothing in the interior was touched. Lance stab was my contact person th... [ More ]
    Poster:paul kim
    Date:5/26/2015 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Lance from auto shipping group was very helpful and accommodating with my car shipping needs. Transport for fast, efficient and on-time. Excellent job! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it without your assistance. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Happy Auto Transport Guy
    Date:5/25/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very quick to answer any questions through email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier within a really short given amount of time. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Diane, Thank you so much for the positive review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:5/24/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job, Kimberly
    Review:Kimberly is very quick to respond to any questions via email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier with the given short deadline. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job. [ View ]
    Poster:Dicey
    Date:5/24/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review: I contacted auto shipping group because I wanted a local company. I was lucky to have been connected with Lance. From the start, Lance was very good and honest about explaining the process and the costs involved. I had a car shipped from Maryland... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ivan Thank you for taking time out of your Holiday Weekend to give me a review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 of us out there but you chose me. I am glad I was able to come thru for you. Thank yuou [ view ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:5/24/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport Group
    Review:Kimberly Freiley was extremely helpful and efficient. Would definitely use service again. Picked up and delivered vehicle on time and in good condition [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ian, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to call, email or text me. [ view ]
    Poster:IJ
    Date:5/23/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams Auto Shipping Group, Inc
    Review:Great service! Felicia was always available to me and helped with connecting me with the drivers for pickup times Auto movers inc was kind and reliable. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Christine, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I'm here to help out shall the opportunity arise again. Thank you so much. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Christine C
    Date:5/23/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 750 Shipment
    Review:Greg Bailey did a great job! My car was damaged in transit due to the truck hitting an animal. Greg was very attentive to my needs to get connected with the transport companies insurance company. Thanks Jim [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jim...Thank you for the review and your patience through the claim process. The adjuster had the damage info as soon as it happened in fact before the car was delivered. We'll get you fixed up. Third time you ve shipped with us and we appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Tobin
    Date:5/23/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Maila
    Review:This was my first time using a Auto Transport. Maila was such a huge help. She answered all my questions and even answered questions I didn't know I had! She was very friendly professional, helpful, and kept great contact with me and the carrier thro... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Kevin, I am so so so happy I was able to help you with this urgent transport since the time was ticking away costing you more money every day for storage. It's really too bad there are people out there that feel it is their right to just drive off with someone's vehicle, and then have the nerve to steal $6000 worth of wheels from it. Good luck, and I know this driver will take excellent care of you. Have a safe weekend. Thank you so much for the review, you are a real sweetie. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/22/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I talked to several companies over a 5 month period, and Stephanie was the first and ONLY representative who helped me understand ever aspect of how this business works. I had utter confidence when I finally placed my order. And complete satisfacti... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Lynne, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to put this process at ease for you. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Lynne Pocaterra
    Date:5/22/2015 8:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.