View 152,891 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,892th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2508 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.17% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Customer Service Review
    Review:I recently had an excellent experience with autoshippiggroup. I was planning on moving my 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser from Washington, D.C to Pasadena, CA. I sent a quote inquiry using the autoshippinggroup website on May 18 and received an email, phon... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** ARIANA, Thank you so much for your kind words. Even though you ended up driving and I did not ship your car, working with you was wonderful. You are such a sweet heart and I hope you had a good safe trip. Should the need arise where you need to ship a car again, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help. [ view ]
    Poster:Ariana Major
    Date:6/5/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Honest sales process
    Review:While we didn't end up shipping our car at all, if we did we would have worked with Auto Shipping Group Inc. I spent a good deal of time researching companies and speaking with sales reps and Matthew was by far the most honest, transparent and court... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Ryan for taking the time to write a review even though I didnt even ship your car. I understand that the process can be confusing an many brokerages out there are disingenuous and only mean to manipulate the business. I appreciate the kind words and if anything comes up in the future please let me know. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/5/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Colorado to NJ Car transport
    Review:Julie Johnston from Auto Shipping Group was terrific in estimating and brokering an appropriate cost, to attract a driver quickly within the same day of my last minute listing. She kept in touch, responded to my concerns and questions. Julie contin... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Nina, It was my pleasure working with you. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth and painless. I wish you and your family the very best!!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the needs arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:N. Sloan
    Date:6/5/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Everything was perfect with no problems. This was my first time to ship a car within the US and Martha made me feel safe about it. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed Alothman
    Date:6/4/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. All of the details for my car transport were communicated thoroughly and thoughtfully. The car was on time, both for pickup and delivery and even though I had to change the delivery location last-minute, all was... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Sommer, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Sommer C
    Date:6/4/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Breanna was wonderful to deal with and the driver stayed in constant contact with us and did an amazing job! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Tonya, Thanks you for doing a review for me and I am really glad we got it done before you went on vacation. It was a pleasure to work with you, please give me a call if you ever need a car shipped again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tonya Haut
    Date:6/4/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Teamwork.
    Review:For the first time in my life I needed my car shipped from one end of the US to the other on a very tight schedule. Melissa Fowler made it happen. The car got here earlier then I was expecting and throughout the entire process I had complete peace if... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Samir, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future if the need ever arises. I had a wonderful time taking care of this for you. I am so thrilled that after starting out rocky it ended so smooth. [ view ]
    Poster:Samir
    Date:6/4/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:It was a pleasure to do business with this company. They were prompt getting back with me and they stayed on top of the transport from start to finish. I would not hesitate to call them again. Very friendly and courteous customer servive by Julie mad... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Greg thank you for choosing my services with Auto Shipping Group, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your Mustang!! If the need arises I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:6/4/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Inoperable Vehicle
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group after a different company could not meet their deadline on shipping and were not very communicative during the process. I understand that the difficulty in finding a carrier is not completely the shippers fault as my c... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna****Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Hey Dan, Thank you so much for doing a review for me. I was so beyond thrilled that you stuck with me and you had faith we would find a carrier for you! Anytime you need another car shipped please do not hesitate to call me up! Thanks again Dan! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan D
    Date:6/4/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Maine Transport
    Review:Having shipped cars previously, I was aware of some of the pitfalls. This began the same way with a different carrier. After finding Sue Garrison and Auto Shipping Group, it all came together quickly. Within a couple of days Sue had a transporter.... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Sondra and thanks so much for posting a nice review for me. I’m so glad our service and our carrier met your expectations. Thanks so much for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Sondra
    Date:6/4/2014 6:46:00 AM
    Subject: Transport to TX
    Review:Sue Garrison at Auto Shipping Group provided excellent customer service. I highly recommend her! We shipped our GL 450 from Milpitas to Texas and the service, attention to detail, and price were unbeatable. Thanks, Sue! [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Lois and your review is so much appreciated. So glad I could be of service to you and thanks tons for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:L Roa
    Date:6/3/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Service
    Review:Sue was great. She did everything that was required to get the car to where it needed to be without a single scratch or mark. The driver was also incredibly kind and polite. Great service, would definitely do it again. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks more than you know, Alex for the great review. Glad everything went so smooth and do not hesitate to call me if you ever need my services again! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex K.
    Date:6/3/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Superb customer service
    Review:Although we do not use their services, Julie was an awesome person to deal with. Very easy to get a hold of an excellent customer service. Would not hesitate to use this company ever! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup. Todd it was a pleasure working with you also. Enjoy your new vehicle and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. Johnson
    Date:6/3/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I would use their service again. Customer service was excellent and very helpful. Pick up and delivery was very quick and convenience. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****Vy, Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Vy Nguyen
    Date:6/3/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:We originally hired another company and they were a nightmare to deal with. Originally quoted us 800 and kept coming to us asking for more money to transport our car. After two weeks they finally hired a driver to pick our car up but wanted $900 and ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Karyn. thank you so much. You went above and beyond with your great review. It was one of the best i ever received. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Karyn F
    Date:6/3/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Low Ball Quote
    Review:The broker, Melissa Fowler was excellent to deal with during the process. She kept me informed of the status throughout the process. I did not rate the company excellent because the quote that was provided three weeks prior to the car being picke... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Margaret, Thank you so much for your honesty. The disadvantage of trying to get a lower quote is sometimes it is more in the end. It is very difficult to know what a carrier will charge until they call. Precisely why there are so many brokers out there. Those of us that car and with you from beginning to and end and do everything we can to make it a smoother process. I am very sorry that I was not initially able to help you budget better. [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret Rawson
    Date:6/3/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was wonderful, she never gave up no matter how discouraged we got trying to find a driver to go all the way to Washington state. She is AMAZING!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Annette, this has been a fun challenge. Thank you for posting such a nice review, and I am happy to have you as my customers, you have been awesome. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Annette sallee
    Date:6/3/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country
    Review:Melissa scheduled pickup and delivery - Pickup was On-time, then delivery was Early. Easy transfer and No problems! [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Steve, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:6/2/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: transportation
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and I have nothing to complain about. Working with Glory was a very easy and enjoyable experience as well as with the driver. My car is my everything and I'm glad I chose to go with auto shipping group. I h... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com*****Please Call For 5 Star Service***** Matt, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicles. You were more than a pleasure to work with and really seemed to understand the shipping process throughout us working together. I thank you for being so kind and I hope that should you need a vehicle shipped in the future you will call me. :) Thanks again Matt! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/2/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Sue stayed in touch w/us every step of the way, and was very thorough in explaining entire process.Driver stayed in touch as well and was very courteous. Excellent experience, would recommend to anyone! [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Lori, Thanks so much for the very nice review. Your recommendation means the world to me! [ view ]
    Poster:lori conk
    Date:6/2/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Order# 1006817
    Review:Felicia was outstanding in helping me understand the process. I was under a very tight deadline and Felicia assigned an excellent carrier to me. My vehicle was picked up on the date I wanted and was promptly delivered 4 days later. Felicia check... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-672 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Hello Caroline, It's great to hear from you & thank you for your 5 star review! It's never too early to make your reservation. Much has to do with timing with the drivers. Please let me know if I can assist again. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Caroline Pettigrew-Vela
    Date:6/2/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Julie Johnston was terrific w Auto Group Shipping. She estimated a fair cost that enabled us to find a shipper within the first day of listing for our last minute request. She kept in touch throughout the whole process to make sure all plans were m... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Sloan
    Date:6/2/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Review:Placed an order for my 1999 2 door tahoe to be shipped from NC to CA and i heard back in about 7 business days. From start to finish the process took about 14 days, zero complaints. Would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Traci Dinsmore 360-853-2846 traci@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Brennon Shepherd for the great review. I strive to make sure all my customers are happy and I did the best I could for them. Feel free to contact me on any shipping needs in the Future. Have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:brennon shepherd
    Date:6/2/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Review: Malia was amazing! She was very professional, polite, and would contact me in regards to any changes with my vehicle order or service. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES - Tijera, you and your mom are just adorable, and I loved working with you both. Thank you for the great review! WE DID IT......LOL! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tijera Slack-Kinslow
    Date:6/1/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue
    Review:Having a requirement to have a vehicle transported from California to North Carolina, I contacted several auto transport brokers. Transport brokers have no direct employees actively involved in the capacity as drivers of transport vehicles, but serve... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks for the review David. If you want your expectations met also, contact Jeff today. [ view ]
    Poster:David Chandler
    Date:6/1/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:Sue tried very hard to get a carrier. When the first one changed his mind and cancelled she worked hard to get a new company and did so very quickly. The company was reliable, honest and timely. I have used Sue's services for several years and will... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Susan and thanks again for another great review and also for your repeat business. Always my pleasure to work with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:6/1/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My first time shipping a car across country. Transaction went much smoother and easier than expected. Will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again if the need arises. Highly Recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Joe, I want to Thank you so much for the great review. I greatly appreciate the time you spent on it. It was a pleasure helping you with your transport.Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:J Bell
    Date:6/1/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Fast delivery
    Review:Martha did a great job explaining the process to me. I ended up spending a little more with her but felt I was dealing with someone more reputable. My experience was positive. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review! I'm glad you understand the importance of getting what you pay for... Pay with peanuts and get monkeys is what they say:) Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Ford
    Date:6/1/2014 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service - Expedited Shipping
    Review:Excellent service. I contacted Traci at Auto Shipping Group after another carrier wasn't performing. She got expedited transportation setup within a day and my truck was quickly picked up and transported from Texas to Florida. My truck was deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Traci Dinsmore 360-853-2846 traci@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Matt for the good review. I strive to make sure all my customers are happy with me and feel comfortable. Feel free to contact me with any of your shipping needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/1/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: The Positive Reviews are Unreliable
    Review:"Brad your voicemail cracks me up every time I listen to it- Anyway, I'll harass you like your voicemail asks me to, so I'll call you again, and I'll text you, because you told me that you were gonna give me a five star review when I got your ca... [ More ]
    Response:Brad, my name is Terry Williams and I am the President and CEO of ASG, rarely do I weigh in on these reviews from our valued clients but I felt I needed to put in my two cents. We live and die with what our clients say about us. We embrace this site and the honest opinions of the clients who posts here. We provide bonuses to our reps for positive reviews and we penalize for bad ones. After reading this review I pulled the audio tape of your initial conversation with Glory. In that conversation you promised Glory that if she did a good job at getting your vehicle moved and provided 5 STAR Customer Service you would provide a review based on her performance. In your overview of Glory's service you admitted that Glory and our truck partner did a fine job at getting your car moved but you were "put off" by the numbers of times Glory tried to get you to keep your word on providing her with a review. While I would admit Glory may have went a bit too far in the number of times she attempted to get you to keep your promise, (if what you are saying is true) This unpleasant situation could have been avoided had you done one of two things. A. Tell glory that you didn't want to do the review or B. simply kept your word. I will personally talk to Glory and tell her that I applaud her efforts and that some folks, (in this case you) will simply just give lip service and not follow through. I am pleased that you got your vehicle in timely manner, undamaged and kept up to date on the progress, which is our goal for every valued client. [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Roelandt
    Date:5/31/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:My experience with Auto shipping group exceeded all of my expectations. Malia was honest and here quote ($1250) was right on the money. The carrier arrived for pickup and delivery on exactly the days she told me. She stayed in touch throughout the pr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES Liam, your family was a delight to work with, I am looking forward to working with you again soon to ship your wife's car down to Florida. Thank you so much for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Liam turnbull
    Date:5/31/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience
    Review:My family and I had to make a move within three weeks from Virginia to Alaska, and through all of the turmoil, Malia was very helpful in getting both of our cars to their destination. She was quick to respond with any questions that I had, and when s... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES Leslie, thank you so much for the nice review and for sharing your positive experience with our potential customers. It was a pleasure doing business with you, hopefully you will be able to get back to Virginia soon and enjoy drinking some fresh milk. LOL! Thanks again, Leslie. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:5/31/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie gave me right advice in price and terms. I offered less price initially and quickly learned that it was too low. Julie found us a truck that was very reliable. Pleasant, picked up our calls every time and both pickup and delivery was on time. N... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing my services with Auto Shipping Group. It was great working with you and assisting you in your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:ashok
    Date:5/31/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Malia did a great job handling the arrangement and scheduling of the car that we were shipping. She was friendly and personable and also took the time to explain the car shipping business so that we were comfortable with the process. I would recommen... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES. Lisa, I so enjoyed working with you, and I had a great time chatting on the phone with you. Thank you for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa Cooper
    Date:5/31/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was great and I will be happy to use her again. She was available and helped get me settled in. Thanks to Malia! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and am happy your transport went perfect. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Kraft
    Date:5/31/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Honda transport
    Review:This is the second time we've used Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle from Virginia to Oregon. The first time was so smooth and easy that we decided to use them again. And we were not disappointed. Our contact, Jeff, got a truck right away. E... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Carrie. It was my pleasure helping you transport your vehicle across the country. Please call me directly the next time you need our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Carrie
    Date:5/31/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 for f 450
    Review:These guys worked very hard to get my vehicle shipped as soon as possible. They updated me with any valuable information on my shipping. The truck showed up on the date that was promised. It also showed up in the condition that they picked it up in. ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Tyson. I'd be very happy to work with you anytime in the future if you ever need another vehicle shipped. This haul was easy, it was picked up and delivered on time and with good service and communication. Always enjoy seeing the system work like it should. Thanks again, take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Tyson hales
    Date:5/31/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a stress free process....
    Review:Entire shipping process went very smoothly. Pickup and delivery dates were critical for me due to moving arrangements. Pickup driver in Maryland provided 24hr notice before pickup and (due to the carrier size) picked the vehicle in large parking lo... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Ken, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken King
    Date:5/31/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Lance assisted me from my initial phone call and was absolutely great! He helped work with my budget and got me an excellent price to ship my vehicle. He arranged a pick up date for me that fit within my time constraints and followed-up with me to ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christine thank you so much for the review It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to helping you out again in the near future [ view ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:5/31/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Malia "Auto Shipping group"
    Review:Malia did a wonderful job of making me feel comfortable and giving my constant updates on my shipment! If your looking for a good reputable shipping agent, look no further she will get the job done! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES - Chris, thank you for the nice review. I enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chris cammack
    Date:5/31/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: NC to CA Experience
    Review:Melissa was fabulous. She clearly explained the process and called frequently to keep me informed of the status of our vehicle. Her commitment to keeping us up to date and providing quality service was the best part of the experience. We were ... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Pat, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:5/31/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transporter Company
    Review:After trying unsuccessfully with another company to get my Infiniti moved from FL to NC, I contacted Lance Staub and got immediate results! My car was immediately picked up and safely delivered to me on-time as promised. I would definitely use this c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup. Kathy thank you so much for the great review. I am glad you had the trust in me after your bad experience with the other company. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy M
    Date:5/31/2014 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Another great transport, thank you Julie.
    Review:This is the second time I've contacted Julie for help with transporting my vehicle. I appreciate that she is always available to answer my questions with great professionalism. Thank you for getting my car where it needed to be, when I needed it to b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you, it has been a pleasure working with you. I'm a phone call away if you need to transport again. I wish you the very best. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:VP
    Date:5/31/2014 3:38:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Straight forward honest transaction. Matt Peterson outlined exactly how it works and stayed in touch. Great experience, no surprises. The transport company wanted more than the original posted price and a day later and I agreed. {$775 - San Jose... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Patnaude
    Date:5/31/2014 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:2nd time shipping a car cross-country and this experience was way better - cheaper cost and much better customer service, plus the car was insured while in transit. Breanna was great. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Sean, Thanks again for the review. working with you was great! I hope if there is a 3rd shipment you give me a call. [ view ]
    Poster:SF
    Date:5/30/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA
    Review:BEST SERVICE EVER, #1 RECOMMENDED, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE QUOTE. LOVE MAKING BUSINESS WITH MALIA. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES Elizabeth, I have enjoyed working with your company and appreciate all of the business you are sending our way. Thank you for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BEST VALUETRUCKS CENTER
    Date:5/30/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA
    Poster:BEST VALUETRUCKS CENTER
    Date:5/30/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Review:This is the 2nd time I have moved with Tige. Both times everything went great. Van was picked up and delivered without any issues. Thank you Tige. We will be moving again in the winter [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:5/30/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: HELP FROM GLORY ON AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Glory Wilson helped me through a stressful time. I had to get my vehicle from Florida to Ohio on very short notice. She suggested expedited service and I was in contact with a transporter in time to make all arrangements successfully. Her knowledge ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup *****Please Call For 5 Star Service***** Brenda & Harvey, thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. I am so happy that the vehicle was picked up and delivered in the time frame that you were hoping for. You were such a joy to work with, should you ever need a vehicle shipped in the future, please call me. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey Browning
    Date:5/30/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston - 602-428-6878
    Review:I am a repeat customer of Auto Shipping Group and it is because of Julie. She has taken care of everything from beginning to end. She bridges the gap with whoever is involved to the vehicle's final destination. I have recommended her to other clie... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bryan, I look forward to the next transport and thank you for using Auto Shipping Group and my services. I wish you and your family the very best, talk to you soon. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Connor
    Date:5/30/2014 9:44:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51