View 165,348 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,349th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2504 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.15% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Dan Cabral (360) 853-2828
    Review:Dan was extremely helpful and always readily available to answer any questions. I will use this company again if I need to ship my car. [ View ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP***DAN CABRAL 360-284-7175 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks for your kind words and look forward in serving you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:11/8/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:a first class experience. Felicia was on it from the start and made the process seamless. Kept me informed every step of the way. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as promised. NO surprises. Overall, a great experience. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Rob, Awww, thanks again for your kind words. As your single point of contact I was here to help you from the time you placed your reservation clear through delivery. My main focus is you the customer. I'm glad I was able to provide you with 5 Star Customer Service. I look forward to serving you next time. Thanks again~ [ view ]
    Poster:R. Taberner
    Date:11/8/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Sam Andersen of Auto Shipping Group was excellent to work with. Her assistant covered for her during a period when original shipper could not take my car and she immediately found me another transporter. This was my first experience at shipping a v... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson...(360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com...CALL ME FOR YOUR AUTO SHIPPING NEEDS! William, Thank you for the 5-STAR review. It always amazes me how smoothly the auto shipping process can be. And I always do everything I can to keep it that way. I'm not big on unwanted surprises. So I follow each order through to completion and keep everyone informed and "on the same page". Please feel free to recommend me to your friends and give them my direct number. Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:William CampbellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/8/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:Danielle heagy at auto shipping group was very friendly and helpful. She found me a enclosed transport for my car on the day I wanted and my car was delivered on time and in good condition.. The couple who delivered my car where also friendly and t... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Brian, THANK you so much for the AWESOME 5 STAR review! You were so EASY to work with! I am so happy you felt I was helpful and FRIENDLY during the transport of your vehicle, as I strive for a POSITIVE relationship with each client. It is wonderful you received your vehicle so quickly and with such a FANTASTIC carrier we picked for you! I hope you are ENJOYING your car and FLORIDA, while we are having this wonderful winter weather in the Pacific North West!! Thank you again SO MUCH BRIAN!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Brian funk
    Date:11/8/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Service and customer education
    Review:I'll be brief. I not only got my car transported on time, which was a very small window and no small feat, but the biggest value was the education I received. I now know exactly how the industry works, what the companies do when you contact them, and... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Luke Febres
    Date:11/7/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Reasonable quote, prompt communication, on time delivery, and great follow up. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****Over 6 Years Experience in Auto Shipping***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****Joe, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Joe McMenamyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral
    Review:I contacted Dan Cabral on very short notice to transport my boss vehicle, he was very helpful and was able to honor my request the same day. He was very informative and answered all my questions. He responded to my emails no matter what the hour was... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM I look forward in serving you when you come back from San Francisco. [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Kimball
    Date:11/7/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: A++ easy, professional, wonderful experience
    Review:i worried about moving my 1971 ford 100 truck down from central upstate NY- in the middle of nowhere- to athens, ga. for over a year. after researching who was the most respected company, i found auto transport company to be highly regarded online. ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:David Levitt/ Rhonda LevittsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Was Great
    Review:Sam got all my info right away to a transport company who picked my car up the next day! I love my car and made sure I picked the best Broker in the US my car also arrived 2 days early throughout the whole time Sam was great and keeping me up to date... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 CALL FOR YOUR QUOTE TODAY sam@autoshippinggroup.com Sergio, Thank you for the 5-star review. I understand having a "baby" that resides in the garage. Taking care of the car can be almost ritualistic. Giving it and the keys to a perfect stranger to take from one side of the country to the other can make you very nervous. I always strive to make my customers transports a smooth as possible. I appreciate it very much that your company has elected to use us for their auto transport needs and I look forward to giving you and them excellent service in the future.....Again, thank you for your business......Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Sergio Zamora
    Date:11/7/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Review:Kimberley Freiley of Auto Transport Group gave exceptional service. I was very pleased with every facet of the process. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jim, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim O'Brien
    Date:11/7/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car transport
    Review:Wendy Barker was very helpful in setting up, facilitating and following up consistently throughout my transport. The driver remained in constant contact throughout transport and was even one day early with delivery. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME 360 214 3680 Thank you Candice! It was a pleasure doing business with you! Good luck with your new job! Wendy Barker ASG Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Candance WatsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: KUDOS TO ROBERT REYES FOR EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I had many "offers" to transport the vehicle, the price offered by ASG was the best (I had one lower but could never get them to return my call when I asked for firm price and details). Robert Reyes at ASG was knowledgable, upfront will ... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your feedback Faheem! You were absolutely wonderful to work with and I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle safely to Illinois. I look forward to speaking with you again when you need to make future arrangements. CALL FOR INSTANT FREE QUOTE!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE! CALL NOW! [ view ]
    Poster:Faheem Kazimi
    Date:11/7/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Everything went really well. I was concerned about being scamed, they provided me with an alternate payment option, which worked great. Julie was very nice and kept a very open communication with me. The driver was awsome too. My car was even deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Julie k (360)464-1043 JulieK@aoutshippinggroup.com Arena I enjoyed working with you and your family and so happy you got your car before the weekend have fun!! [ view ]
    Poster:Arena Turner
    Date:11/7/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Nancy Nelson 360-243-9514
    Review:although a lot of other companies tried to scare me off from doing business with any one of them Ms Nancy Nelson assured me of a quality of service. She had been persistent and professional. My doubts about getting the deal done was eliminated when ... [ More ]
    Response:Nancy Nelson, Nancy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-243-9514 Thank you Eyosias for allowing me to assist you in shipping your vehicle. Even though the first carrier canceled two times, we have it scheduled to safe and be delivered today around 2 PM. I hope you win the monthly drawing to have your transport costs reimbursed for using Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:eyosias m. Beyene
    Date:11/7/2014 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I contacted Felicia on Tuesday and took us a couple of minutes to talk about the case. Then I said I wanted my car to be loaded preferably end of the week so she managed it to be loaded on Friday afternoon. She is excellent, fast and super nice. She ... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** [ view ]
    Poster:Akram
    Date:11/6/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: JC Rogers 360-464-2588
    Review:The representative that assisted us with our order was knowledgeable, professional and polite. He responded quickly to our questions and made our decision to select Auto Shipping Group (ASG) as our vehicles carrier easy and painless. We compared pr... [ More ]
    Response:JC Rogers (360) 464-2588 jcrogers@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Gaylon, it has been a pleasure working with you. I greatly appreciate you time and patience. I look forward to working with you more in the future. Please do not hesistate to contact me for more information or future shipping. Thank You - JC [ view ]
    Poster:Gaylon Ray
    Date:11/6/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a car from CA to NY.
    Review:Let's keep it simple. Shipping a car seems like I'm getting hustled from every direction. Everyone is calling, things are changing, nothing is 'concrete". I just felt like someone was going to pull the wool over my eyes at any given moment. ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chris, Thank you so much for the quick response in leaving me a review. I really appreciate the trust you had in me to transport your vehicle. It was a pleasure assisting you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Chris BakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Lance really helped out
    Review:Lance was a great help in finding out where our car was when we weren't getting any information from the actual carrier. He was able to nail down a delivery time and really made us feel like at least someone was aware of where our car was and that w... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff, Thank you so much for the great reveiw. I really appreciate your patience with the carrier. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff NewcombThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I never realized that I there were many car shipping companies that promise to ship your car, only to make changes to rates, pick-up, or delivery dates. People warned me that because I got a great price quote that I would probably have problems. Thi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Paul, Thank you so much for the great review. I am glad you entrusted me with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Paul ZobyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:Overall, my experience with Auto Shipping Group was very good. Martha was very knowledgeable and explained how the process works. Her explanation matched what my car mechanic told me. I trust him and I trusted Martha. There seemed to be slow communic... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS! Thank you so much for taking the time to review us. But Joan you forgot to mention I saved you 150 on your transport! I hope you have a nice trip and congrats on the move! [ view ]
    Poster:Joan DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle
    Review:The Shipping went without a problem. Felicia did a great job lining up the pick up to work within my time requirements. Thanks!! [ View ]
    Poster:G Glaude
    Date:11/6/2014 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: International Scout transport
    Review:After evaluating many auto shipping companies, I settled on Auto Shipping Group because of their reviews and the persistance of their Rep, Sam. She was not too pushy and professional, so they got the job. She also followed up with me after I gave the... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com...CALL ME DIRECT FOR A QUOTE...I WANT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS. Rob, Thank you for the 5-star review. I understand the attachment we have for our vehicles and how much we want them to get TLC when we have to ship one. I was happy to assist you with this transport and I hope you will call me again when you have auto transport needs. Thanks again for your business. Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Rob GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very polite and kind to work with. Even when the first arrangement fell through, she worked hard to set something else up for us. In future, I would probably consider using the company again as long as I had adequate time before the ti... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Megan, It's great to hear fom you and thank you for your feedback. Yes, more time than less is helpful when lining available vehicles with drivers who are usually already in transit. Much has to do with timing. Thanks for your kind words and business. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Admin
    Date:11/6/2014 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:The process to ship the car across the country could not have been easier. Martha kept me informed throughout the process and the driver was the ultimate in professional. I would definitely recommend using this vendor. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENING AND WEEKENDS! Thank you so much for the amazing review Brian! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian HoffmeisterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty good for my first time
    Review:I really had a rough time choosing a company. I had called so many and had so many contact me with the same stories and sales pitches that I realized this business was a lot like dealing with towing and junk yards. Felicia was so helpful and punctual... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Britney, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your confidence in myself and our drivers . Please take care~ Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Britney C
    Date:11/6/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I recently had Two Vehicles Shipped From Oregon To Georgia. I Had never had a vehicle shipped before, and didn't Know much about it. I spoke with Martha from Auto Shipping Group. She explained the process of having vehicles shipped and answered all m... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS!! What a great review Chris! I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Thanks again for allowing us to serve you with these two cool cars! Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Hawkins
    Date:11/5/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:I submitted my initial quote request on 10/18 and received a quote from Wendy of Auto Shipping Group quickly. At the time I was not quite ready to commit to a date, and she was very understanding and did not push me to set up the shipment then and th... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360-214-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Patrick, Thank you so much for this amazing review! It was my pleasure working with you! I am very happy I was able to answer all of your questions and ease your mind! ASG Honest! Reliable! Wendy Barker! Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:11/5/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I worked with Martha. She provided excellent customer service. This was my first time shipping a car and she walked me through the process. She was honest throughout the entire process and I would use the company again. The only con was that I was qu... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Veronica, Thank you so much for the amazing review. I'm sorry the price went up a bit, the reason why is because you needed a quicker pick up, we needed to offer more money in order to get you pick up faster. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:11/5/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: A plus in my book, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Review:I highly recommend using Auto Shipping Group (ASG). Besides them being the lowest price around for a transport from AZ to FL, they were very quick. It took only 5 days! Randy the rep I dealt with, answered all of my questions and was there for me eve... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Hey Jim, thanks for taking the time to leave me a review..it's much appreciate. I would also like to thank you for being incredibly easy to work with. I look forward to help you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim CembrookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:Good Reviews Might Include: Facts about experience with this company The price of the transport Information about damage and the claim process Time line of events including time for pickup and transport Company contact person Order or Tracking ... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Shona You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:ShonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting a Car from NC to CA
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle. The experience was very easy and everything Kimberly Freiley said was true and accurate. The whole process was seamless and smooth The car was picked up when they said it would be and it got to me 2 d... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shirley, Thank you so much! I am sorry the carrier was delayed a few days, but I am happy that you were satisfied with our services. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Shirley JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2014 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-464-2504
    Review:I had a wonderful experience working with the Auto Shipping Group, especially Martha Castillo. I was provided a carrier promptly after contacting them. More importantly, Martha went above and beyond to find a suitable carrier when I communicated to h... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote available AFTER HOURS and WEEKENDS! Thank you so much Andrew for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew DisotellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and value for money
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to ship my car from Phoenix, AZ to Ronkonkoma, NY. I called them just a week in hand to ship my car. They provided the service immediately and found me a carrier within the next two business days. Knowing that I am ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Subarna, it was my pleasure to assist you...take care and please don't hesitate to call upon me should you need to ship a car again. [ view ]
    Poster:Subarna BanerjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: CA to VA
    Review:Satisfied with service . Well with in estimated time . Driver was very flexible and helpful . Wendy and Kim from Auto shipping group ensured process was smooth and all the requests made were considered and put in place . [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680...Thank you for this great review! It was our pleasure helping you get your car moved! ..WENDY BARKER..Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:PS
    Date:11/4/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Good delivery.
    Review:I searched google to find a company to deal with car shipping then I found this one. Contact person is responsible and esay-going. Delivery is on time and convinient. Nice job. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Yangyang, thank you sir for the review. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! [ view ]
    Poster:Yangyang ZengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended
    Review:Randy was easy to deal with and got everything taken care of in short order. He gave me a competitive price and was knowledgeable about the shipping process. He also answered all of my questions. The car was picked up as scheduled and delivered on... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Mr. Will...sir, thank you for the review and hope you will call upon me once again should you ever need to ship a car. [ view ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:11/4/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: (Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828)
    Review:Positive review for Auto Shipping Group overall. Good customer service in scheduling the pick up, and plenty of follow up to complete a review. There was a two day delay in picking up the vehicle from the scheduled event. The car was delivered intact... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP**DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for your feedback and look forward in serving you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Josh Ensign
    Date:11/4/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: The Right Choice
    Review:Auto Shipping group handled the shipping of my car with professionalism and grace. They were refreshingly gimmick free and combined a reasonable and accurate quote with excellent service. I especially want to note my primary contact person, Sam Ander... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360)200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan AworiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent !
    Review:Auto shipping group went above and beyond to help me ship my car. Chell Hart was amazing and was so fast with getting my car to me. I would definitely recommend this company to others for use. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Julie! I really appreciated you choosing to work with me and Auto Shipping Group to transport your vehicle! I know you will remember me to your friends/family/coworkers if they need to ship a car! Hope you are enjoying the East Coast! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Julie StraubingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I would definitely recommend Robert Reyes of Auto Shipping Group to take care of your vehicle transportation needs. Robert explained everything, gave the necessary guidance/advice/instruction, follow up and was very professional. My car was picked u... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ena for your feedback! I understand how inconvenient it must have been with the carrier and your money order. I do apologize for that miscommunication. I will remember this carrier and remind my future clients the payment methods this carrier only accepts. Regardless, you and your husband were great to work with and I'm glad I was able to assist getting your vehicle to your destination. CALL FOR INSTANT FREE QUOTE!!!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMITTED TO HELP SET YOU UP FOR SUCCESS [ view ]
    Poster:Ena Bryant
    Date:11/4/2014 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy 360-244-4137
    Review:Before contacting Auto Shiping Group Inc. we tried to transport an SUV from Mexican side (San Diego CA to Laredo TX border), it was a nightmare, a lot of paperwork, prices were very inconsistent and the companies seemed unreliable. The same happened ... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jorge, How can I THANK you enough for the WONDERFUL 5 star review! This transport went so smooth especially with you being in MEXICO! I couldn't have asked for a better client than you! There are a lot of horror stories out there of trying to transport vehicles within the US let alone internationally, I am so happy you found me and were able to have a POSITIVE outcome in this transport. THANK YOU for being so wonderful to work with. I am happy you felt I was always there to get your phone calls or emails as I strive with every customer to be at their disposal! Again thank you SO MUCH for the fantastic 5 star REVIEW! If you need another transport or know anyone who does send them my way! - Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge ValdezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Tony did a good job keeping me informed. He tried to make it a pain free process. Would use Tony again. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Doug You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:11/3/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Kim was able to arrange a pick up the same week I called. The selling dealer and I were having a hard time finding a carrier to deliver to me in the mountains of Colorado. She found a professional Carrier that agreed to meet me on a Sunday morning in... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! John, Thank you so much! I am so happy we were able to get the vehicle to you in Denver vs Gunnison because its such an easier location. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:John ZeikusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:It took a while to get a date settled; we were moving and needed something specific. Robert was very kind in dealing with us which was an experience we did not get from other companies. Our driver didn't contact us so we had to call a few times to f... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much David for your feedback!! You and your wife were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad I was able to assist getting your vehicle to the Northwest. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:David Smith
    Date:11/3/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: No problems
    Review:Everone was helpful and professional. I would definately use them again when I needed to move a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Dean Lynn
    Date:11/3/2014 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:My vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. Stephanie from ASG was very accommodating and has worked with my tight scheduled and ensured my vehicle was picked up and transported in a timely manner. The driver Marty from Crown Automobile transpo... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***Over Six Years Experience***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Johannson, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Johannson Lynn
    Date:11/2/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Review:I would like to Thank Julie Johnson for her outstanding help getting my car to Florida at the last minute. I was going with another transport company which did not honor their original agreement and at the last minute said my car could not get ther... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com. Susan it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I'm happy I could help you in your situation and getting your vehicle moving quickly. My best to you and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Susan SharpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Florida to idaho
    Review:From start to finish the move of my vehicle was a smooth transaction. Malia made it seamless, she was informative, courteous and always available to assist me. I will recommend her to all my friends. Thanks Malia I appreciate all the time you too... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671- GOING ON MY SEVENTH YEAR WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES AND QUESTIONS. Sue, thank you for the great review. I was a pleasure working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sue BillmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: the ideal car transport experience
    Review:i had a car shipped by another company and it was terrible, hidden fees, late driver, and poor communication. Im very glad to have found auto shipping group. the whole experience was great. they were straight foreword and honest. the driver was court... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Robert, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:11/1/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike was prompt, courteous, positive; excellent customer service. AK Carrier, Inc. was/is also an excellent service. Brought our car right to the driveway, with a smile. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Audrey, Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let me know if we can help you or an associate in the future. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Audrey Jordan
    Date:11/1/2014 9:03:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76