View 150,842 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,843th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2231 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.37% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: truck
    Review:always can count on Malia for fast service.Trust is a big issue for me and I found out that this company is who I have been looking for.I will use them again and again. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - Thank you for the great review, Dib. I enjoy working with your dealership and thanks again for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dib
    Date:4/29/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: kirk
    Review:Kirk was v v nice, following on everything, not pushing for anything ,discussed the price for me with the driver,followed to the last minute [ View ]
    Poster:hussein
    Date:4/29/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: The game of estimating correct shipping
    Review:I had this company recommended to me from someone that had used them. What I found is that they give you a quote, and then they put that out on the market. If they've under priced it you sit and wait until they find someone willing to do it for tha... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brett thanks for the review, I really appreciate your input. Looking forward to helping you out in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Brett BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Service from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I have used every carrier under the sun for the last 45 years. They get your business and then you get the excuses. My contact Kim, not only followed up on every request I had, but returned my calls even after she had left work for the day. That is r... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Mickey, I loved working with you and I cannot wait to work together again! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of the vehicles you have raced and restored. Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:mickey weise
    Date:4/29/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This company stands out from the crowd in a great way! Lance worked with us tirelessly, always professional and friendly, terrific with communication and details. He got us a competitive price to ship our car and the time-frame was super fast. We liv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maryse, Thank you so much for the review it was simply a pleasure assisting you on the transport. If you ever decide to ship again I am so looking forward to hearing from you thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:MYHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Towing my Infinity G 35 Coupe
    Review:First I would like to thank Matt Peterson for his professionalism! He laid it out real simply how the whole transaction would go down, and it went down just like that! I had to pack the Infinity pretty full because of relocation and the Price went ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Joel, you are a gentleman and a scholar. It was a very easy shipment that went as smoothly as it could have. I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review about my service and look forward to possibly working with you in the future on any more car shipments you may have. Its great to see the process work as well as it did with your order. Good times! [ view ]
    Poster:Joel Hall
    Date:4/29/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:First time getting my vehicle transported. Had nothing but great service and a very smooth transition. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you so much for the great review, Ben. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Benjamin Wong
    Date:4/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon (360) 853-2849
    Review:I contacted this organization to have my car transported to Florida. I needed this to happen as soon as possible, so Brandon called me back right away, asked for my information. He kept in constant communication with me, from the moment the car w... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Barb, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barb Peerless
    Date:4/29/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I could not have been happier, the service was excellent, all according to schedule. Most helpful when asking questions. My car arrived much quicker than I expected, in super condition. I whole-heartedly recommend this company. I will definitely mak... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Carol, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Smith
    Date:4/29/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Julie with red carpet transport made our vehicle transport experience effortless and worry free for our family. Julie gave our family the peace of mind that our vehicle would be shipped with out issue. Julie gave us her email address as well as her p... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John it has been a pleasure assisting you with your transport to your new state. I wish you and your family the very best. We strive to make our customer's moves as smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing our services!! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: 1970 dodge chargey
    Review:It was a pleasure doing business with you guys. Great response in getting car and updating me on situation. Kirk Dorr did and outstanding job in communication.he was very nice to talk to. Will use the service in future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Ken! Enjoy your vehicle this summer and great customers make great service easy. Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:ken Copeland
    Date:4/28/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue really made a difficult time much, much easier. One call took care of everything. She was very prompt when returning calls or keeping me updated through out the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Jay and thanks greatly for the 5 star review. Always a pleasure assisting with Hawaii transports and you were awesome to work with too. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:JAy
    Date:4/28/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transparency is key to me
    Review:Kirk, was very open to discuss, with me, the entire process from beginning to end. He let me know how the car transport industry operated as a whole, and what to expect at every turn. I received a phone call to let me know that a carrier was found,... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Adam! It's always important that those who want to understand the process do. Makes it much easier to make a good decision on what you want to do with your vehicle. Have a great summer and hope to talk to you again. Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Call Direct - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:AM
    Date:4/28/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Up front and honest
    Review:First Off: Don't expect a "low ball" price quote from any company of this sort to result in an expedited speedy delivery of your vehicle. Worked with a different company prior and after 3 weeks of waiting for pick up and no other inform... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:JonnybbigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882;7031
    Review:Excellent service. Prompt responses to emails and calls. Knowledgeable about transport. First time I have ever shipped a car and I was extremely happy with the service. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Barbi Wiegand
    Date:4/28/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Effective, not Friendly
    Review:The car was picked up within a reasonable time frame for such short notice on a cross-country shipment. The $1000 was easily the cheapest quote from a 5-star rated company that I came across. My agent was good at getting the car dispatched, but not... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Luke, thanks for your patience with you vehicle transport. Sometimes we experience delays during the process of transporting cars. Thanks for your business and Patience. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Luke DallaRiva
    Date:4/28/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Effective, not Friendly
    Poster:Luke DallaRiva
    Date:4/28/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Corvette Convertible
    Review:The car was located out in the desert quite a ways off road which made it difficult to pick up. There was a deeply rutted dirt road about two miles off the main highway leading to the car with no visible address posted. Somehow the drive found the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike McAnear
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Maintained great communication. Worked hard for me with a tight deadline and shipped at a cheap price. I will use her again in my next transport for a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Martha Castillo 360-853-2831**Thank you Fred, I really did work hard for you. I booked your order one day, had it picked up the next and it was delivered two days later. We took care of you in one short weekend from taking your order to having it delivered to your door! Tell all your friends and family to call me:) [ view ]
    Poster:Fred
    Subject: 1964 Corvette Convertible
    Response:Hello Mike, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike McAnear
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was a pleasure to work with and took care of the whole process. Would highly recommend her and the company. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Ryan for the great 5 star review and the recommendation. Much appreciated. It was my pleasure! [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan Ingalls
    Date:4/28/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Hassle-free!
    Review:Great, hassle free experience. The price was as quoted and the pick-up and delivery were exactly as expected. When you are making a cross country move honesty, transparency and good follow-up are what you want, and those are what we got. Very happ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you Chaundra for posting such a nice review for me. Kind words always welcome here. Glad I could help! [ view ]
    Poster:Chaundra
    Date:4/28/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: First time transport! Martha was very helpful
    Review:I was recently given a car by a relative and it was not in my same state. I called and received emails from a few other companies but none that actually gave me a comfortable feeling (this would be my first time having a car shipped) I was slightly n... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo 360-853-2831 ~ Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am glad you felt comfortable with me and made us your choice. You were a joy to work with the whole time as well. Have fun with your new car Shaina :) [ view ]
    Poster:Shaina
    Date:4/28/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped
    Review:Everything was good with my car when it arrived. Matt from auto shipping group was very involved and honest about everything and kept trying to get my car Shipped to me for the lowest price. my only complaint was the shipping carrier and there cust... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review Marko, I appreciate it. Im sorry that the carrier was unprofessional and made your family wait all day, communication can sometimes be the most difficult part of this job. As for their attitude, I cannot speak to that, some people are simply rude and Im sorry for that. Ultimately, Im really glad I could help in facilitating the shipment of your blazer. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Marko SimmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:Brandon was wonderful to work with. He was accurate, prompt and courteous. Our plans changed and we did not end up actually shipping this time, but we would recommend him and use him again if our situation warrants. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Juan, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:4/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of vehicle
    Review:My experience was a good one. Simple, professional and at a fair price! Sue was extremely helpful and follow up was timely. The driver was professional and a pleasure. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank KH for the kind words and the time you took to post for me. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Call or email if you ever find the need for our service in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:KH
    Date:4/27/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was very helpful in explaining the process of arranging for shipping our vehicle, where another company that we initially contracted with had provided very little information. This was especially true of detailing how the bid process works. ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you Deb very much for posting such a nice review. I do my best to provide the best service possible. Cannot thank you enough for choosing me to service your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Deb
    Date:4/27/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Peterson
    Review:If you are in need of a transport broker, I highly recommend Matt Peterson. He was prompt, polite, and honest in helping me choose a carrier. I am so glad that I used Auto Shipping Group, and I am sure that his involvement in this process is the re... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Muriel! Thank you! What a great order this was, you were dispatched within minutes of placing the order and the carrier did a fantastic job of communicating and hitting their target dates. Very happy to see the process work as flawlessly as it did on this order. You were a pleasure to work with, plain and simple. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Muriel deGanahl
    Date:4/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: My new ride
    Review:This was my first experience with the need of a car being transported and it was a bit over whelming with ALL the quotes I received but Brandon Bond went the extra mile by calling me to ask me about my car and that's why I chose him and his company a... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Joannie, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joanie Shortridge
    Date:4/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of John Deere Tractor
    Review:After dealing with many other brokers....I came back to Lance since he explained the whole process. I have never transported any vehicles before and this was important to me. After Lance coordinated the pickup and delivery everything was done in a ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Arline for the fabulous review. I really do appreciate your comments. I am glad you had faith in me to get the transport done. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Arline R. White
    Date:4/26/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my Honda Coupe and trailer
    Review:After a long period of waiting for another carrier to ship the car, with no results, I "moved on" to Auto Shipping Group Inc. (Vancouver, WA). The whole thing has been like "a breath of fresh air". I have had nothing but good ne... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831** John, thank you so much for the amazing review. I truly appreciate it as well as the opportunity to take of your shipping needs. I know how long you waited previously to have this done and I am so happy we go it done for you so quickly. Have fun with the "new" car, Take care John! [ view ]
    Poster:John Hedges
    Date:4/26/2014 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGAN (602) 428-6882
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car and I'm glad we went with this company. We were very nervous but everything went very well. The car was picked up on time and the was no damage. I would recommend Tige to anyone looking to move a car. [ View ]
    Poster:kris
    Date:4/25/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:The overall experience was great. the process was explained prior to the reservation and the pricing was fair. the car was picked up after 1 day and the driver was nice. car arrived today and everything was just like it was when it was picked up. ... [ More ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:4/25/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Excellent customer service. Never had to wait long for replys and all questions were explained in detail. I have not received my car as of yet, but everything up to this point was spot on. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Nancy, Thank you so much. I have really enjoyed working with you! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy OrtizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha has been a great help to coordinate my car shipment. She is very professional, and always answer all my questions and concerns. She constantly follow up with all my calls. I will definitely use her service again. [ View ]
    Response:Jim, thank you so much for the excellent review! We work hard for our customers, and don't put out anything less than the best because you deserve that! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you :) Take care [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:4/25/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Diane Rivera (360)853-2826 x7079
    Review:Cascade had come highly recommended, and they totally earned the praise. They were pleasant at every juncture, and there was a lot of pressure on- holiday season just after the first of the year, bad weather, long distance, time pressure on my end. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter AucottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Great customer servce and follow up by Sue Garrison. I would recommend her can do attitude and honesty. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks a whole bunch, Terry for the great review and recommendation. Call me anytime you or a friend needs the service! [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Wallace
    Date:4/25/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Moving across the country was stressful & Domestic Auto Transport made it easier for me. They were on time, honest and careful with my brand new vehicle. Kimberly is awesome and I suggest everyone go through her. Of I'm being honest here, the onl... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brianna, Thank you so much! I know it was a while ago but I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Brianna Parette
    Date:4/25/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transporting
    Review:I had a very positive experience with Malia concerning the transport of my vehicle. She was honest and enlightened me on how the vehicle transport business worked. I feel she did everything within her powers with available resources to get my vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:360-853-2806 MALIA Thank you for the review, Leon. I hope everything worked out well with your vehicle. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Leon Coleman
    Date:4/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car purchase across country
    Review:The contact person, Matthew, was quite helpful in his efforts to get a carrier to pick up my classic car purchase in a small town in Illinois for delivery to me in Northern California- also a small community. Although the expense was greater than fi... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Bob, you were a pleasure to work with, very patient and understanding of the process. I'm very happy that I was able to find a carrier to haul that 48', it took some time and some more money but ultimately it was shipped, excellent. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Striker
    Date:4/25/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Grandsons BRZ
    Review:We were very nervous about shipping the vehicle. Lance assured us everything would be fine and it was. Very good service from Lance. Kept us abreast of everything that was going on at all times. Great to do business with. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sharon, Thank you so much for the review I really appreciate the kind words. I was glad you had the faith in me to get the job done. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon Reich
    Date:4/25/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Grandsons BRZ
    Poster:Sharon Reich
    Date:4/25/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:I had scheduled with several companies that at the last moment I had to cancel. The first company had a 350.00 hidden charge in the fine print, I guess they did not expect me or my fiancé to read. The second company called me and said my car was... [ More ]
    Response:You were a pleasure to deal with. Good luck in Oklahoma! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:JV
    Date:4/25/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: The service
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc. did a very good job for us. The pickup and dropoff were right on time. I will be useing them on me way back home. Also the auto transporter did the little things that matter, I had a few things in my car they made sure nothin... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Fate for the review, very happy that the shipment of your vehicle went as smoothly as it did. The order went by in a blur seeing as you were dispatched and delivered all in a few days, awesome. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Fate PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Auto Transport
    Review:Jeff Vigue has such knowledge and skill, that, when you combine those qualities with his super calm attitude, he really knocks it out of the ball park. He was calm, when I was anxious. Great communication from Jeff and Sue, his associate. My auto tr... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF & SUE - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks for the nice review Paula. Being calm is very important when dealing with anyone who has NEVER shipped a car before. [ view ]
    Poster:Paula W.
    Date:4/25/2014 12:53:00 AM
    Review:Having never used an Auto Transport service before, we called Auto Shipping Group after doing some research on the web. We feel very lucky to have Kirk Dorr answer the phone when we called! From the very begining, Kirk was helpful, taking time to exp... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Cindy! You were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I hope you guys have a safe and wonderful summer! Kirk@Autoshippinggroup.com 360.853.2825 [ view ]
    Poster:C Johnson
    Date:4/24/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Review:Scheduler, Dispatcher, and Carrier all did a great job. Time estimates were accurate, the car was well cared for and the communications were fine. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Stephen, Thank you so much for a great review! If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Smith
    Date:4/24/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle across country
    Review:The first phone call with Lance Stabb, company contact person, was very pleasant and to the point. He explained how the job would be put out for bid by the various transport drivers and that the price would be within a specified range. The next day h... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ronald thank you so much for the review. I am so glad we were able to work together to get your vehicle transported. Looking forward to doing it again/ thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald Sizemore
    Date:4/24/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle ahipping
    Review:There were prompt, communicated throughout the process, and were competitively priced. Overall a good experience. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Dennis, thanks so much for the great review.I really appreciate you having faith in me on getting the job done. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:CCSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Review:Lance was excellent to deal with and he always returned my email/ concerns or for more information promptly. The carrier also kept in contact up to delivery, I would definitely use them again. Pricing was competitive as well. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the review it was a pleasure transport your vehicle for yo. Looking forward to helping you ship again [ view ]
    Poster:LWMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 5:53:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45