View 160,789 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,790th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2598 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.42% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.58% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:Felicia was available 24/7, and very helpful in finding an enclosed carrier that could fit this over sized jeep. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Roach
    Date:4/13/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tim...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Roach
    Date:4/13/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: From: Imperial County To: Tulare County
    Review:Overall it was a good experience. My truck was picked up and delivered on the same day I was told. I was a little disappointed with the fact my total cost was 75 dollars more than the qoute. After my initial qoute I called back and was assured the ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Ray...Thank you for the review and it was my pleasure working with you. If the 1/2 ton would have started and we could drive it on the carrier, the additional $75.00 IN OP fee wouldn't have applied. Neither one of us knew that going in. But in the end I'm glad we could provide the service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:4/12/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Review:This is my second time ever shipping vehicles, the first time was with a different company. This time was a little different I had earlier set up delivery with another company who didn't give me any notice to when they would pick up my car. They gave... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Patrick...really appreciate you and your business. Quality Carriers only over here like VNS. Thank you for your recap of our companies service and carriers...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:4/10/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was very knowledgable regardin the procedure. He made me feel comfortable and secure with the shipment of my car. He explained in detail the entire procedure. I had an ecxellent relationship with Lance who is a true professional in his field. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Harry Fantastic. What a great review. It was my sincere pleasure to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I could have not asked for a better person to assist me with the transport. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Harry HaberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent work!
    Review:Heidi was great to work with. Was always easy to get ahold of. The truck was a little dated and well used. The driver was great. My car arrived clean, covered, and ready to enjoy a day early. Great way to do business! [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Rich...I enjoyed working with you and thank you for the great review and kind words!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:4/10/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Review:Felicia was very respectful and helpful in coordinating the order. I enjoyed working with her and I would certainly work with her again. Felicia was excellent about updating the status of the transport and expectations and timeline for pickup and d... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Stewart
    Date:4/10/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth delivery, no drama, exactly the way I like it
    Review:I've done this more than once. ASG is always very proactive about contact, but I have the darndest time with dispatchers from the transporter - in general. I usually have to contact them, and then no one has any idea I'm shipping a car. Then I tal... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Lauren, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:L Larsen
    Date:4/10/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Order #1015596
    Review:If I EVER need to transport a Vehicle or anything else for that matter, I'm calling Kimberly. She was thorough, professional and made sure that my needs were met at an excellent price. Kimberly kept me updated with pertinent information. I was glad t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Stewart, Moving this welder unit was a bit of a challenge, but I am so happy that everything worked out and we made the cut off before last night. If there is anything else you need shipping to Alaska, please let me know. Thank you so much for this great review! [ view ]
    Poster:SC
    Date:4/10/2015 2:17:00 AM
    Review:I received great customer service from Auto Shipping Group. Greg was really nice and responsive, stayed in contact with me from beginning to end. The company that actually shipped my car did a great job. My car arrived from California to South Florid... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Avin...I enjoyed working with you and thank you for the great review and kind words. COAST to COAST in five days! WOW!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AVIN
    Date:4/9/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was in the worst timing situation...i needed to have my car shipped within 3 weeks in order to start my new career in Nevada. My car was in South Carolina and I lived in California on the other side of the USA..no problem right ..wrong. I never shi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christianetta Wow , I almost broke down because of the great words you said about me. I am truly grateful for the trust you had in me to get the transport done for you. I really appreciate the great review. Thank you so much. I wish the best for you in your new Career [ view ]
    Poster:ChristianettaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Chell
    Review:Chell was up front and transparent about the whole process, there were no hidden fees or constraints. I appreciated all of her help and her eagerness to stay in contact with me. I will be recommending her to my family and friends who need this serv... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Jerry, I Appreciate you taking the time to leave me such kind words. I am super happy to hear that you will be mentioning me to others who need help getting shipped. I promise to show the same level of customer service to those you refer! I hope you are enjoying You new location! Thanks again for working with me! Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry Valiyaparambil
    Date:4/9/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: First car move
    Review:This was my first time moving a car. The overall experience was good. Kimberly and the driver were friendly and professional. My only suggestion for improvement would be to provide more information at the beginning on costs and driver availability... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Chris, Thank you so much! I am sorry that the carriers asked for a little more to go to Idaho. Our quote was off by a little bit. We do our best to be as close as possible, but some routes are a little more difficult. If you need anything please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris B
    Date:4/9/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I just recently moved out of state and was nervous about having my car delivered in a safe, timely manner. I am SO impressed with the speedy, efficient and courteous staff that assisted me during this super stressful time. The price is certainly reas... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Emily, Thank you so much for the review! I really loved working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:EK
    Date:4/9/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:ASG, Kim Freiley in particular, was very easy to deal with. My son's car was in a fairly remote area of California and that made finding a driver a bit of a challenge but Kim came through for us. The car was delivered on-time to Austin, Texas. What i... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Steven, I am so glad that I was able to help you and Michael out. If there is anything else you guys need, please call, email or text. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:SWT
    Date:4/9/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection
    Review:Best experience I've ever had in lining up auto transportation. Communication was beyond excellent and greatly appreciated. Would never use anyone else. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Schwartz
    Date:4/9/2015 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:This was the first time I tried to do something like this and Chell Hart made sure I was up to date on everything. I was calling her day and night! It was like she was holding my hand during the entire process. I had a chance to meet and talk with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Maisha Kudumu
    Date:4/9/2015 5:03:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasant experience and stress free
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. Starting with Felicia who is skilled in customer service. She is friendly and extremely helpful. She makes herself available by phone, text, and email. I had to call Felicia with several ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Natashia...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Natashia
    Date:4/8/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Couldn't have asked for a better brokerage company and agent. From the initial contact to delivery, Felicia Williams was in constant contact, to the point that I was of the opinion I was her only customer. This was my second time shipping a car and ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Glen...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason Auto Shipping Group has maintained an industry leader. Because of Auto Shipping Group’s tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Glen Morgan
    Date:4/8/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I sold my car to 78 year old individual who always drove or trailered his cars. I explained to him the ease of having a transport deliver his car to his door step and that for the extra money spent it's well worth it to save the ware and tare of doin... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Dale, Thank you for the FABULOUS feed back. It was a pleasure assisting you and the buyer with the auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:dale
    Date:4/8/2015 3:01:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was good, polite and quick to respond to my emails and keep me updated on status. The trucking company - CAA Transport was also very good, the drivers were courteous and on-time. The mileage was what it was when they loaded it, my car thank... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Travis, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. I am happy to hear I was able to make this experience go smoothly for you. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:4/8/2015 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: Autotransport
    Review:Felicia, who supervised, was superb: clear, thorough, and in constant contact every step of the way. She was very patient with me, as I kept having to change my pick-up date. Alex, manager of SI Express, owner of the transport trailer, was also great... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Andy...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:andrew
    Date:4/8/2015 1:23:00 AM
    Review:Excellent service, fulfill my expectation and the contact person Felicia Williams was very helpful and diligent. On-Time delivery. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello William...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:William
    Date:4/7/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Gina Borgeson 360-281-8146
    Review:I originally was working with another carrier but had to fix an issue with the vehicle before it could be shipped. Gina continued to check-in with me on a regular basis while the vehicle was being repaired BUT the original carrier faded out of the p... [ More ]
    Response:Gina Borgeson-360.281.8146 Thank you for the nice review! It is always my first priority to provide the best customer service that I can. [ view ]
    Poster:bj
    Date:4/7/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Review:Mr. Staab is very professional and extremely polite. I would without reservation recommend this gentleman to folks needing to transport their cars. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Fuad, I can not help but thank you enough for being such a great customer, even though the carrier was less than perfect we made it through together. Iam grateful for the confidence you had in me to make this work. thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Fuad Rahaman
    Date:4/6/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Review:Felicia Williams was very good. She answered all my questions, she quoted me $1475.00 and that was what it was. Everything time I call she was very polite and got everything done just like she said she would. Very Happy customer. SB [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello SB...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:SB
    Date:4/6/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I needed to sync my arrival in California with my cars arrival. Kimberly told me exactly which day to drop off my car so that this would happen and my car was waiting for me when I landed in California with no storage fees. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Joshua, Thank you so much! I am so glad the timing worked out for you! If you need anything else or know anyone else that I can help please let me know or send them my way. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:JT
    Date:4/6/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a car and was not aware of how it worked. I gave the dates of when the car would be available to transport about 4 weeks prior to shipping. I followed up a few times to see if a carrier was established and date set, ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Sandra, Thank you for the 5 star review. I apologize there was some misunderstanding on the pick up process. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra Manza
    Date:4/6/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Lance was honest upfront about the broker system and how it is a bidding open and visible to all transporters with estimates that can change at the last minute due to carrier, gas prices etc. Lance quoted once and it was correct. I appreciated his ho... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linda Thank you so much for that great vote of confidence. I really appreciate you having the faith in me to transport the vehicle safely. I could not have done it with out you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Linda LaDu
    Date:4/5/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia made sure that I was well informed of the whole process. Not only did she frequently contacted me with an update about the shipment, but she was friendly and provided outstanding customer service. I would use her company again, and recommend ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sophia...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Sophia
    Date:4/4/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Review of 1015532
    Review:Even though delivery was 1 day later than first quoted, Matt, the trucker kept in touch up through delivery. Felicia Williams was great, keeping me informed prior to pickup and through delivery. Cost of transport was below original quote. [ View ]
    Poster:George R. Lebsack
    Date:4/4/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Lance contacted me after I submitted a request for a quote. He quoted me $550 while several other reputable carriers were at least $100 - $200 over that. As it turned out, I ended up paying $650, $100 over Lance's initial quote, but I was satisfied... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.460.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pam I want to thank you for the great review and your honest. I was glad I was able to give you the best service possible and really appreciate the time you spent giving this reveiw. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:4/4/2015 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a Ford F150
    Review:A couple of shipping firms told us they could not ship our truck. Auto Shipping Group found a company that would at a reasonable price. Lance at ASG and the shipping crew that picked up the truck were courteous and professional and got the job done... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jim, What a great review. I want to thank you so much for having the confidence in me to get the transport done for you. I could have not done it with out you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Jim West
    Date:4/4/2015 1:44:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping was a breeze!
    Review:I worked with Brandon who was very prompt in answering the phone. He was very quick but thorough and answered all questions I had. The shipping went through without a hitch. I would use Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Peter, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:4/3/2015 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Ececlent Drive and Customer service
    Review:I was very please with service and Driver. They both were very professional and did exactly what they said they were going to. [ View ]
    Response:HEIDI TAYLOR 360-255-7438 ASG Thank you very much for the 5 STAR REVIEW Michael! It was such a pleasure working with you. Please keep me in mind for your future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael walsh
    Date:4/2/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:We received a referral from a past customer who used Auto Shipping Group. We have been very pleased with the service and if we ever find that we need to ship a car again would definitely use this company. The prompt response from the initial reques... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Becki...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason Auto Shipping Group has maintained an industry leader. Because of Auto Shipping Group’s tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Culpepper
    Date:4/2/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Cost
    Review:Thought $650 included Broker's fee. Do not remember being told $200 charge on top of this. Probably in the on-line agreement but did not see it. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pat I understand totally where you are coming from. sometimes we all can get confused by the information we send to you. I do my best to explain the entire process to you. Unfortunately sometimes it can be a little overwhelming. After I read your review and emailed you back I am glad we were able to communicate and resolve the low review [ view ]
    Poster:Pat Beckum
    Date:4/2/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: CALL ERIN - 360-284-4301
    Review:Erin was great to work with. She was very responsive and always available to answer any questions that I had. The car was picked up on the day she said and was delivered promptly. [ View ]
    Response:Erin, 360-284-4301, erin@autoshippinggroup.com Shannon, Thank you very much! It was such a pleasure working with you and Marissa! I'm glad everything was streamlined! Please keep me in mind for your future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Jones
    Date:4/2/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Was Great
    Review:Erin Martuscelli at Auto Shipping Group could not have been more helpful. She was responsive to all of my questions and I don't have a single complaint. Everything came off without a hitch just like she said it would, and the car arrived earlier than... [ More ]
    Response:Erin Martuscelli, 360-284-4301, erin@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Philip! It was such a pleasure working with you. I am glad the timing was perfect for both you and your son! Please keep me in mind for your future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:PM
    Date:4/1/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:This was my second time shipping a vehicle, and both ASG and Chell Hart exceeded my expectations in truthfulness, customer service, and reliability. Chell Hart went above and beyond by maintaining regular contact with myself and the truck. The entire... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dan! I appreciate the time you took to put together such a glowing review! I often forget the horror stories other customers have had to go through to try to get their vehicles shipped, and it makes me even more determined to follow my companies belief that our customer service program is the ONLY way to make shipping less stressful. I will be here to serve anyone you send my way, Dan, and I hope we will have business with each other again! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:4/1/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review comments
    Review:Greg Bailey was top notch all the way. Very knowledgeable on the offerings, and willing to work with me on the benefits of any of the approaches. Super nice and honest, plus he worked with me as a constant contact and follow-up throughout the while... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sam..Thanks for your input and FIVE STAR REVIEW...it was pleasure working with you. OUR ENCLOSED CARRIERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:samuel petersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I called on Wednesday and had to have the car picked up from Friday at 7am to 10am. 3 hour window. Wowwww they did it and it was delivered 2 days later. . This was an awesome experience and will never use anyone again beside Lance at auto shipping gr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Blake Thank you so much for allowing me a chance to get this one done for you. I took and chance and made it happen. I thank you so much for giving me this great review. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:blake wolf
    Date:4/1/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell did a great job thoroughly explaining the process. She was friendly, helpful, and professional. My vehicle was picked up within the requested window, and it was delivered early. Vehicle arrived in excellent condition. I would work with Chell an... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Jessica, Thank you so much for the wonderful words! I was happy to know that I was able to take some of the stress of transporting your new car off your shoulders. I hope you are loving your new ride! Please remember me to friends, family, and co-workers if you know they need my services! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:4/1/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Stephanie was attentive and reassuring. Made me feel comfortable with my move. Pick up driver was about an hour late (no problem); delivery driver was a little early (a day or two heads up would have helped securing payment check), but after consider... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****Jj, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jj Abrahamsen
    Date:4/1/2015 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Malia the All-Star
    Review:Like many of you, I have never secured transport for a vehicle, so it was a little crazy. I finally decided to go with finding a company by utilizing this site, Better Business Bureau and phone calls. I found Auto Shipping Group and Malia was right... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric C
    Date:3/31/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Review:This company is great! Chell was sweet and incrediable! she was calling and texting me to make sure everything is okay, since the guy picked my car up till he dropped it off. She is absolutely the right person for this job. The price was reasonable ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Ibrahim! I had an absolute blast helping you get your vehicle out to Michigan! You have a great sense of humor and I'm sure you are finally getting to settle into your new surroundings. I will watch for the friend you referred and promise to treat them as professionally as I did you! Take care, my friend! All my best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ibrahim Alquayt
    Date:3/31/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was easy to work with and did a great job of communicating. I would use these services again if needed. Don't mind leaving a review but don't appreciate being told how many characters to use. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Scott, Thank you for the nice review! (I find the character requirement funny myself!) I was happy to help you with your transport needs. Working with company vehicles can be a bit tricky, and your willingness to stay connected throughout the process really helped me shine...so, Thank You! I hope you'll remember me to friends, family, and co-workers if you know they need my services! Enjoy the new(er) company car! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Martha is a true professional. She is very diligent and has a genuine interest in meeting the needs of her customers. She found a very reliable carrier for a very reasonable price and met my pick up/delivery timeline. I trust her as a broker and woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Roman
    Date:3/31/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: generator Delivery
    Review:Stephanie is the best customer service person I have ever worked with. She did exactly what she said and within the time frame and cost she originally stated. She is very experienced in the field and was a pleasure to do business with. Her follow up ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Bruce, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce Rockow
    Date:3/31/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service by Auto Shipping Group/ Felicia Williams
    Review:First time using this transport company to pickup and deliver a vehicle. Felicia seemed to be very experienced and knowledgeable about the transport industry. Once I decide to use Auto Shipping Group, Felicia took the lead role and supervised the shi... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Rick...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Mahar
    Date:3/31/2015 1:16:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67