View 179,020 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,021th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2136 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.10% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.90% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:PIckup and delivery was on time and car was in good condition. The transport cost was also inexpensive. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Khamsene, Thank you so much for the review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Khamsene BouakhasithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2016 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:She was very helpful on the phone. Very friendly and personable. I appreciated how patient she was with all my questions and was a great liason to the difficult truck driver. Car was WAY delayed for delivery but wasn't Auto Shipping Group's fault, it... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Tessa, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Sorry for the delay on delivery, glad I was able to help and make you feel more comfortable. Feel free to contact me again should the need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tessa
    Date:1/21/2016 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston
    Review:Excellent work and effort to keep me updated on the pick up and delivery of my car. would use Julie again in the future, Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Phil thank you for choosing ASG and my services. Enjoy your new purchase!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:phillip Ramey
    Date:1/21/2016 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg was great! I was out of the country until 12 hours before my pickup and he made sure everything was set up and running smoothly by the time I got home! He even answered the phone after hours and got up early (he's on the west coast, I was on the... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kim...customer assurance is what we are about. Taking care of the logistics and providing quality customer care has made us the top Transport Company in the U.S. Thank you for your business and GREAT review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:1/20/2016 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I transported my vehicle to Hawaii and was referred to Julie by a friend of mine. My transport went as smooth as he said it would. Thank you do much Julie for taking some of the stress out of my big move. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com My best to you in Hawaii and it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. We strive to make our customers transports stress free for them. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:1/20/2016 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Although we were unable to use the Company for transporting our car, I really appreciate Felicia helping me understand the Transporting world. She guided me and explain how things operate. She was very calm even when I wasn't. Thank you Felicia. Very... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Merlyn McDuffieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2016 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Focus Electric TRansport
    Review:Lance Staab was very friendly and and knowledgeable. This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Lance explained the process regarding the Broker/Carrier very clearly and honestly. The car arrived earlier than expected but didn't cause any pr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Robert Thanks you so much for that outstanding review. Its was really a pleasure working with you to transport your vehicle.I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate it . thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Kildea
    Date:1/19/2016 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I received great service from Stephanie. My VW camper reached its destination on time and with no issues. I will use them again for my transport needs. Thank you Stephanie for your professional service. Regards, [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Tessa, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:S.MiroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2016 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Very well done. Easy, economical, and on time! Exactly how I wanted the transaction to occur. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:D Davies
    Date:1/19/2016 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: delivery ok
    Review:car arrived. everything good [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Andy I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:andy
    Date:1/18/2016 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I used ASG to ship my Acura from nj to co. My customer service rep was Felicia who kept me up to date and found me a carrier incredibly fast, I almost didn't believe it. She also ensured the carriers knew The car was traveling with my belongings. On ... [ More ]
    Response: ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/17/2016 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was absolutely wonderful in helping me understand the process and making me feel more comfortable about shipping my car. Car was picked up and arrived on time. Very much relieved at the completion of this process. [ View ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/17/2016 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier Logistics and Payment Method
    Review:Overall Felicia did a great job. My non perfect rating is related to things more beyond her control and relative rating to what I had before with your same company but different carrier. Given experience I had previously In shipping my car I expect... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:1/17/2016 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg answers all of my questions to my satisfaction. Smooth transaction. Easy to talk with and get ahold of. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Ron...Thank you so much for the review and your business of course. Glad the transport went well and we were able to deliver early. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:rcs
    Date:1/16/2016 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I recently used ASG to ship a car from California to Washington State. Felicia Williams was my single point of contact throughout the transaction. Felicia provided excellent communication, informing me of every step in the process. She made the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad Coonradt
    Date:1/16/2016 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great company and great customer service!
    Review:Greg was wonderful from my initial contact with him to the delivery of the vehicle to my daughter. Prompt communication and honesty about costs, pick up, delivery, etc. I did my research and this was hands down the most professional and reasonably p... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Nicole...Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Appreciate you and your business of course. We ship a lot of student vehicles each month for families. Glad you found our service honest and reliable. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:1/16/2016 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional service and speedy delivery
    Review:Felicia was exceptionally responsive and the carrier she selected was top notch. I made a special request for a top load, which was very easily accommodated. Would definitely use these guys again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim S
    Date:1/16/2016 6:18:00 PM
    Review:From our first contact, Greg continually kept me informed about what I could expect. When the first company did not honor their commitment, he immediately terminated their services and within a day located another transport company that proved depen... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jeanne...Thank you for your review of our companies service. I enjoyed working with you and your Nephew. Our ENCLOSED CARRIER'S offer the best service out there with the best equipment for sure. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you and yours in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:J. S. W.
    Date:1/16/2016 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: VW Bug
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was an awesome rep when it came to locating a shipping company that would deliver my car in a timely manner. She took the time to keep me updated and providing all the information needed to start the delivery process. Best thing sh... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com******CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Luis, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:1/15/2016 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was great to communicate with and as a graduate student got me an affordable quote to ship my car to school. I wish there had been more communication from the carrier's side, but that wasn't Lance's fault. I was so happy that delivery was early... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 llance@autoshippingroup.com Nadia I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Nadia
    Date:1/15/2016 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job - very impressed Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I was apprehensive at first, having to call someone I didn't know and trust them with transporting my mothers brand new car 2500 miles. Kim reached out to me immediately, answered all my questions , and was there every step of the way. Her comm... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tedd, Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you and I hope to hear from you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:Tedd - Las Vegas
    Date:1/15/2016 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: delivery went very well
    Review:Lance found a carrier within days and his service was exceptional. He was very prompt and professional for all of our interactions. I would suggest Lance for anyone looking for an easy, no hassle, transport. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Matt I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/15/2016 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:My husband and myself needed to relocate our daughter from Wisconsin to Maine for a new job, we were in a time crunch for various things and getting her car out east was a concern. Lance Staab from Auto Shipping Group were very helpful in explaining... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Schlachter
    Date:1/15/2016 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: nice company
    Review:What great service! The drivers on both ends were so helpful. They communicated their every move. I would use this service again in a heat beat if I was to move another car. Simply the best. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sophia, Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:sophiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2016 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The broker was professional, the cost was good and the car was picked up and delivered on time. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Todd, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:1/15/2016 3:27:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg went above and beyond for a difficult destination route in my case and provided excellent communication through the holiday period. This was my first time booking a vehicle transport and the information and explanation of the process was easy to... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Steven...Thank you for your patience throughout the transport. Tough delivery location in Wyoming, especially through the heart of Xmas and New Years. Enjoy your new truck. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:SF
    Date:1/15/2016 1:54:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly
    Review:She did a great job and I would recommend her service. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cole, Thank you for coming back to us again. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Cole
    Date:1/14/2016 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: 50 Studebaker P/U
    Review:Felicia did a great job delivering what she promised. Most importantly...my hard to find 1950 Studebaker truck. I will absolutely recommend her and the Auto Shipping Group. Thank You [ View ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:1/14/2016 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:The service was fantastic. I got my car picked up in time and delivered on time at the expected price. [ View ]
    Poster:Raghu
    Date:1/14/2016 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Leah was very helpful and returned out calls in a timely manner. Our Xterra arrived safe and sound. [ View ]
    Response:####happy to help a Military family... Please take care and thank you for your service ####LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Joanna H
    Date:1/14/2016 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Had never had my vehicle shipped. Was skeptical to say the least. Was the most compulsive, persistent annoying customer anyone could ask for...My plans continued to change, based on the holidays. Was e-mailing Stephanie several times a day for severa... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE**CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Tim, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. You were not one bit of an annoying client. I understand the worry with shipping a vehicle with people you do not know and having to put trust in a complete stranger. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Lavey
    Date:1/14/2016 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Excellent service - met my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Iris, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should the auto relocation need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Iris Singer
    Date:1/14/2016 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from California to Kansas. Julie was very honest about telling me all the facts and what to expect. The driver called me a day before delivery and also 15 minutes before delivery and I received my car at the... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Rezvan thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to doing it again if the need ever arises in the future for you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RezvanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Stephanie did a great job. The shipper was very knowledgeable and helpful. I would use them again [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Nancy, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with you vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Davidson
    Date:1/14/2016 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg from Autoshippinggroup.com had excellent customer service. His communication was very timely, friendly, and respectful. He set me up with an enclosed carrier within a day or two so there was not much wait time. I have absolutely no complaints... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Shane...GREAT feedback from you, thank you. I enjoyed working with you and your family and looking forward to the next time. Enjoy your Lotus. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Shane
    Date:1/14/2016 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service from Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:I called Auto Shipping Group last minute to have my 2 vehicles shipped across country. I needed my vehicles to be picked up in 1-2 days. Felicia did an excellent job getting the order put in and securing a driver within a matter of hours. Knowing it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kamesha Fontenette
    Date:1/13/2016 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Kind service from Julie
    Review:Moving is never easy especially with a kid and a dog! When we decided to move back to CO from FL it was clear to me that for my family's safety we needed to flight back and shipped the vehicle. After reviewing several companies, I came I across this ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Kelly my very best to you in this new year. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need should arise. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly
    Date:1/13/2016 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport from minnesota to montana
    Review:great job. thank you [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Bill, Thank you so much! I am so glad we were able to find something to Montana as much quickly as we did. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:bill miller
    Date:1/13/2016 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Leah Linn, the Transport Specialist from Auto Shipping Group that assisted in my transportation requirement was amazing...professional and prompt. She went out of her way to ensure that the vehicle I purchased in Utah made it to my daughter in Kentu... [ More ]
    Response:((((((Marc, I was so happy to be part of her awesome surprise)))))) LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Marc D
    Date:1/13/2016 5:03:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:My experience with ASG was excellent. Felicia answered all my questions and handled the process smoothly and professionally. Chuck, the driver, was friendly, professional and reliable. The car was delivered 2 days ahead of schedule promised and my so... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn
    Date:1/12/2016 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: None
    Review:Awesome Experience [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Sherbekow
    Date:1/12/2016 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Julie was always available to answer questions.I was pleased with her attention to my concerns. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Howard thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I was happy to assist you in your transport back home, I know you had a change of plans on your vacation and I am glad I was able to get your vehicle picked up and delivered when you needed it to be. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Tanning
    Date:1/12/2016 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:The entire process was smooth and everything went according to the plan my representative presented to me at the time of the reservation. He was always available to answer questions and helped us understand the entire process. Great service! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Bob...It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your review and business. See you on the return trip. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Morrison
    Date:1/12/2016 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: lance.360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was very helpful and he was able to simplify an otherwise difficult move/situation. The carrier/driver selected was very professional and yet easy to deal with (flexible). We would definitely use their service again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:jan kreck
    Date:1/12/2016 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Leah came through professionally and amazingly in the handling and delivery of my bike. I was let down by reliable transportation too many times and leah made her company outshine everyone. She went above and beyond by working on the weekend to ensur... [ More ]
    Response:*****360-464-2504****HAPPY TO HELP SCOTT... Thankyou for the references. ***LEAH LINN***** [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Burger
    Date:1/11/2016 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Transported car I purchased from a dealership in Mississippi to my home in Texas. Felicia was very helpful in getting the transport arranged, and kept me informed of the process and status the whole time (unobtrusively, through text updates, which I... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff S
    Date:1/11/2016 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt and Excellent delivery
    Review:Felicia did a very great job. I am very satisfied with customer service and business handling. A close contact with prompt update. Excellent delivery. Very honest in dealing. No initial agreement until pickup date. very impressive. I would recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ajayi
    Date:1/11/2016 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Best customer service I've had in a LONG time. Felicia was knowledgeable, responsive, accurate and extremely helpful [ View ]
    Poster:Eli Bedran
    Date:1/11/2016 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:I was given Felicia's name by the man from whom I bough the car. When I called her the 1st time just to see if I wanted to ship it or drive it back. After talking to Felicia- the shipping was the way to go! I needed to make arrangements to pay for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Schake
    Date:1/11/2016 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Besides the car being covered in hydraulic fluid, it was all as good as I could ask for. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe A.
    Date:1/11/2016 12:11:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.