View 153,927 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,928th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2629 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Fantastic experience, Julie was a total pro and handled everything perfectly. My car was picked earlier than what I expected and delivery also was perfectly on time. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:12/4/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Writing our experience so others can benefit moving their vehicles like we just did. This is a true story. My wife's car was being moved from Kent (Washington) to Bay Area (Texas). Prior to choosing Auto Shipping Group inc., we had reviewed several c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeremy, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting both of you on the transport. [ view ]
    Poster:JEREMY N
    Date:12/4/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 3604642504
    Review:Todo estubo excelente espero en un futuro próximo volver a contratar los servicios estoy muy complacido excelente servicio los recomendara [ View ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 for a free quote! Gracias por el review Pedro! Me confiaste con tus dos carros y que orgullo sentí la segunda ves. Cualquier cosa estoy aquí para servirte fue un placer. Hasta la próxima! [ view ]
    Poster:pedro turrbiartesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was GREAT! She not only went back and forth with me for weeks about pricing and etc (without ever making me feel like she was bothered), she assisted me through my WHOLE process, and even after when little things went a little back... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****over 6 years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****5 STAR SERVICE****Melissa, Thank you so much for this BEAUTIFUL review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. You are a very sweet, and I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Congrats on the baby, you will enjoy every moment with the bundle of joy. [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa Andrew
    Date:12/4/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transit
    Review:We decided to fly and drive ourselves, but we had a good experience with Robert Reyes. We contacted Robert via the Internet and got a quick response. But we decided to take a vacation from the snow and ice and will be flying to Houston to drive th... [ More ]
    Response:ROBERT J REYES 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Earl for the feedback. I am happy I was able to answer your questions and assist you in regards to shipping your vehicle. Although you ended up deciding to fly out and picking up the vehicle yourself, I appreciate the trust you had in me to help find you a carrier when shipping your car was an option at the time. I look forward to speaking with you again when you finally need to make arrangements as I would be more than happy to provide you with the same, if not better, customer service when we first got in contact with each other. Again, thank you. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!!!FAST AND EASY PROCESS AND NO MONEY UP FRONT!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:12/4/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:As a first timer to the world of auto shipping, I wasn't quite sure what to expect - and had heard my fair share of horror stories from friends! Chell was amazing right from the start and clearly explained what to expect at every step of the way. M... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ram, I had such a fun time getting your vehicles lifted and delivered! Your ability to answer and return my calls in a timely manner was such a huge help! I am here for you if your family or friends need my services! I hope you are warm and enjoying your New home town, -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:12/4/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: EFFICIENT,GREAT STAFF
    Review:read the reviews in the web regarding Auto Shipping Group. I was terrified and had so much regret that I closed a deal with them. I was able to talked to Jeff, then follow ups by Julie Kratz. They both sounded sincere, professional and reliable, that... [ More ]
    Response:juliek@autoshippinggroup.com julie k (360)464-1043 Rachel you made my day!Working with you nice you where understanding and open at all times we love working with people like you [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel AmonteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Daniel cabral was a joy to work with. This was my first time ever having my car transported so I was truly un knowledgable he was very thorough in explaining things to me and took the time to make sure I understood what i was getting. Transporting my... [ More ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR 360-284-7185 Thank you for your kind words, we look forward in helping you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Cassandra parkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Timing
    Review:I made a new purchase and Mr. Yeargin at Auto Shipping Group got my vehicle out to me. The timing was perfect and I appreciate your assistance. I will call you again when we need to transport again. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:12/4/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Overall I'm satisfied
    Review:Julie was a pleasure to deal with, she was attentive to my needs and understood this would be my first dealings with any auto carrier. I'm glad I researched and read reviews before settling on Auto Shipping Group. Believe me when I tell you - you ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Gary it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I look forward to it again, if the need arises again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gary StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Made things really easy, good service
    Review:Besides providing the core service of actually moving my car, these guys really helped me figure out the auto transport part of my move. I had some atypical circumstances to consider, and my contact took the time to understand the timeline of my move... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Neil, Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you, or any friends or family please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:neil hudson
    Date:12/4/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great communication!
    Review:Very good experience - this car was shipped from Wisconsin to the port, then to Netherlands. Kimberly was very thorough in making arrangements - driver was delayed due to weather, however, this was a smooth experience for us. Kimberly even fielded qu... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tammy, I have enjoyed every minute of working with you. We do not ship many vehicles to the Netherlands lol but I am glad this has gone smoothly so far for you and Hans. If you need anything else while its sailing let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Roy
    Date:12/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: My customer representative
    Review:Ms Felicia did a great job with keeping me updated with the status of my vehicle shipment on and off duty by taking that extra mile going out of her way. Despite canceling she still maintained a high level of professionalism which makes me want to do... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Joshua...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! When working with ASG we don't charge a single penny until the vehicle is scheduled to load so there's no risk of losing money. We don't have contracts or cancellations fees either. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua Green
    Date:12/4/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto shipping Experience!
    Review:Auto shipping group was excellent. Lance was very professional answered his phone and questions immediately. The auto was a new BMW, so we were very cautious. The car picked up on time and delivered on time with no damage.at the price quoted. Thought... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kate and Jenn, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting both of you on the transport. I am looking forward to assisting you again if there is any need. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster: Jen & Kate
    Date:12/4/2014 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: My second experience was as great as the first!
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group Inc and the experience was nearly as flawless as the first time. My account manager Dan answered all of my questions and followed up promptly on all stages of getting my vehicle shipped across the... [ More ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR 360-284-7185 Thank you for your kind words and look forward in helping again real soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Egle M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Move
    Review:I moved across the country and was overwhelmed. Julie at auto shipping group was there with me the whole way during my transport of my car and she eased my mind for this part of my move. She always answered my calls or called me right back. I was ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Melissa, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working with you and I wish you the very best in your new city. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:12/3/2014 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good move to Michigan
    Review:With so many companies to choose from I was pleased to talk to tige at Auto Shipping Group. He was so knowledgable and got my car moved when I needed it moved and everything went great. Will use again. Thank You [ View ]
    Poster:Maryan
    Date:12/3/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I received many calls and chose Auto Shipping Group because Tige explained the process to me and I felt very comfortable. My transport went great and I thank Tige for that. My transport went as he said it would. [ View ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:12/3/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: CLASS A Service!!!!!!!!
    Review:This is my second time using Auto Shipping Group and let me tell you Class A Service!!! From start to finish Martha Castillo was providing all the answers requested in minimal time!!! She provide all information from the carrier, to the estimate, to ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Jamil Thank you so much for the amazing review. I appreciate the second set of shipments such a compliment on my services. Thank you for trusting me with your two very nice new cars both times! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Helen Eisenberg
    Date:12/3/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I used ASG to ship my vehicle. My rep was Julie Johnston. She made my transport go according to plan and was always there to answer all of question. Would use again. Thank you Julie [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:12/3/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service. From the first phone call to request a quote until the car was delivered Felicia was in contact with me via email and phone. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Everyone nice and professional. Would definitely use agai... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jonathan...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :) Which ever way was best for you I'm flexible. We don't charge any money until the day it's scheduled to load. I really appreciate your business. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Rosman
    Date:12/3/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Great company!! The representatives always provide the best customer service! I truly feel valued as a customer. I wish everything was this easy! I have used this company various times now, I would not trust anyone else to get my car shipped. They ar... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***West, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We enjoy having repeat clients, and knowing that we have a great staff that we keep your trust. Our number one goal is to make sure our customers are happy with the services we provide to them. Thank you again. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! [ view ]
    Poster:West This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This was a first shipping my vehicle and it went Great. I read so many terrible things about shipping my vehicle but when I called Auto Shipping Group Stephanie was able to put all the worry away. She explained the industry from start to finish. She ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Randall, Thank you for the Awesome 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make the auto transport experience go smooth for you. Should the auto transport request arise again call me direct. Take Care & Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Randal
    Date:11/30/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie was great, very friendly and on top of everything. She was very hands on, making sure that I was comfortable with the shipping details and understood how the entire process was to work. She reached out to me numerous times to check on my pr... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Leho, THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. I am happy to hear I was able to make your Auto Transport go smoothly for you. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future should this need arise again. Take Care, and Happy Holidays to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Leho Poldmae
    Date:11/30/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I shipped my car through Auto Shipping Group with Julie. She was so knowledgable and professional. I felt very comfortable and at ease. The other companies I considered did not have all of the information that Julie shared with me and this was ver... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you and your family. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:11/30/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was professional and helpful. The vehicle I was transporting was off the usual highways and required additional phone calls in order to find a driver. If I need another vehicle transported, I will use Stephanie. JJW [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***JJW, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am extremely happy I was able to arrange a driver for this route, as it was not a very common route. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. [ view ]
    Poster:JJWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience.
    Review:Wendy Barker was my contact person at Auto Shipping group. She was very helpful, personable, and knowledgeable. Wendy checked in with me about every other day until my truck was picked up. She made sure every detail was worked out to my satisfacti... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello! Thank you for this great review! This was the first truck with cellophane and unattached parts that I have shipped! Our constant communication really helped! Enjoy your truck ! ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:11/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Wendy Barker was outstanding. This was the first time using an auto transport company, I was very worried, but Wendy made the process very easy. Additionally, the carrier who transported my company was also outstanding. They picked up the car in t... [ More ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 217 3680 Good afternoon June! Thank you for this great review! I find it refreshing to speak with such amazing people.It was my pleasure doing business with you. It is always worth it when paying the fair market price as opposed to paying less and watching you car sit! ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! Easing minds one car at a time ! Thank you Wendy Barker [ view ]
    Poster:JuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:If you are looking for great, honest service then you need not look any further than Auto Shipping Group. Felicia was a welcome godsend! She truly had my best interests at heart and took a lot of time educating me on the world of auto transportatio... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Renee...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:11/28/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group - excellent
    Review:I contacted Wendy at ASG and she gave me a quote and got me set up very quickly. Pick up was almost immediate and everything went smoothly. Wendy was determined to make sure I was very satisfied and that I would become a regular client. Overall, ... [ More ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you so much Blaine! I truly appreciate your repeat business! I look forward to working with you again!Wendy Barker.... Easing minds one car at a time! HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:RHD Vehicles-Blaine Hoy
    Date:11/28/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport service!
    Review:I was really happy with the service I received at Auto Shipping Group! My car was deliver in exactly the condition it was sent in. Kimberly was extremely helpful and very responsive! I appreciated the immediate responses - sometimes she didn't have a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jay, Where do I even begin? Thank so much for hanging in there. Every location outside the US has many more hoops to jump through but you were a trooper. I hope you had a great thanksgiving and have a happy holiday season! If there is anything else i can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Jay M.
    Date:11/28/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Great service. This was the first time I have ever shipped a car and Stephanie made the process easy and painless. I would use ASG again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***J, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arises again. Take Care & Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment to Germany
    Review:I had a great experience using Auto Shipping Group to ship my vehicle from CA to Germany. Customer service, Malia McClain, was excellent and despite several planning delays, and she kept in constant email contact. She also responded very quickly to... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES, thank you so much for the wonderful review! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/28/2014 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great Shipper!
    Review:Reliable and easy to work with. Sam did great job organizing my shipment. Picked up my car on time and delivered when they said they would. Expedited my time frame. [ View ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT!! Pramod, Thank you for your 5-STAR review. It was a pleasure helping you get your car moved. Getting the transports done in a timely fashion, with everything going smoothly is my mission. And, thank you for your business.....Sam [ view ]
    Poster:PK
    Date:11/27/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transfer my cars to Texas
    Review:Melia was honest and a trustworthy person. I think in this business this is the kind of people you will want to do business with. I will do business with her again in the future. Thanks Melia. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony P.
    Date:11/27/2014 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson 360-200-6922
    Review:Sam was very knowledgeable and professional throughout the process. She was available whenever I called her. This was my first experience with car shipping and I would highly recommend Sam Anderson and Auto Shipping Group to anyone that needs this ty... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT!! Ginny, Thank you for your 5-STAR review. It was a pleasure helping you get your car moved. I strive, always, to make these first time experiences as easy as I can for the customer. It isn't like you do this every day like I do......Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Ginny Rowen
    Date:11/27/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Ford Fusion
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and Lance at Auto Shipping Group walked me through the process and was very attentive start to finish. I'm very satisfied with the service he provided. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jack, I want to thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Jack Lestrange
    Date:11/27/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: My cross country adventure
    Review:Originally, I was going to drive the car across the country with a friend but she decided it would be too hard. The cost of shipping the car was not much more than the cost of gas and accommodations along the way and saved wear and tear on both the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean CaswellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: My cross country adventure
    Date:11/26/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Review:I have been in the truck and auto industry for 40 years. I have done business with Auto Shipping Group twice now. Stephanie Hamilton and her crew are the best I have seen in this business. With this vehicle, a lot of extra service and patience was ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Jim, Thank you so MUCH for the WONDERFUL 5 Star Review. I have enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocations. And I am so thankful to have you contact me direct for your second shipment. You were very awesome to work with, and you kept me in a positive mood throughout the shipment of this vehicle with all the craziness the auction gave us, haha. Looking forward to assisting you again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care & Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Ahrend
    Date:11/26/2014 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:The broker for this transport, Kimberly Freiley, was very knowledgable, professional and courteous. She is assisting with my pursuit of a claim concerning interior damage to the vehicle. The hauler picked up the car on time and delivered it two days ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Bridget, You are my lifesaver! I am sorry to hear that your lock is broke and I will do anything I can to help you. Happy Thanksgiving! [ view ]
    Poster:BAMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:The transportation company's representative demonstrated great communication skills. She let the sender and receiver up to the minute details from beginning to end. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group's Chell Hart for reliability. They are a re... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Thomas, It was fun to work with you and your customer for this route! Carrier's LOVE being able to pick up new vehicles from dealerships (big parking lots, easy loading inspections, weekend hours) and this load was no exception. I hope that you will refer my company and me to future customers so I can provide them the same level of commitment! Happy Thanksgiving! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Chay
    Date:11/26/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great service Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922)
    Review:I had been working with Sam when I was still in Virginia. I decided to drive to Washington state. I got as far as Billings MT and got caught in a snow storm. I called Sam and even though she was off she stayed and found a truck to pickup my car so I... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT!! John, Thank you for your business and for the 5-STAR review. I am glad I was able to get your car to you in a timely fashion. I do not like to drive in the snow either; and I can understand that you did not want to follow the northern route over the passes when you are not prepared for it. Please feel free to recommend my services to others you may know who need to ship their car.....I look forward to helping you again should the need arise......Happy Holidays.....Sam [ view ]
    Poster:John C
    Date:11/26/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was excellent. She worked very hard to secure a transport and was successful. At the end I decided to fly and get the vehicle but Chell was great to work with. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Sye! I was happy to do the leg work finding a carrier. I was even happier to see that you cared to come to this website and let others know about my hard work! I hope you will remember me when you need to ship another vehicle! Happy Thanksgiving! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Sye Bennefield
    Date:11/26/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922)
    Review:ASG agent Sam answered all of my questions patiently and honestly. Initially i was very anxious as this is my first time transporting my Lexus but Sam explained the entire process. She sent me the entire paper work. After reviewing them i was ready t... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200 6922 sam@autoshipping group.com CALL ME FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE MILITARY OR SR FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT. Sandeep, Thank you for taking the time to complete the process and send your 5-STAR review. It was a pleasure helping you with your transport. When it is your first time it is a learning experience as well as making you nervous. I always encourage my customer to call whenever they have questions or concerns or just don't remember the first conversation when they place their order.....I look forward to helping you again in the future.....Best Regards, Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep
    Date:11/26/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of car
    Review:The customer service was personable, prompt and overall excellent. The shipping dates were hit and fee I ended up paying was very reasonable. [ View ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR ESTIMATE Peter, I know you are a very busy person and I just want to thank you for taking the time to do your Transport Review.....and for using our company to help you ship your car. I look forward to helping you for any other auto shipping in the future. In the mean time, please feel free to have anyone you know who could use my services to please call.....Happy Holidays!!....Sam [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Grove
    Date:11/26/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Great experience shipping with Mike and Auto Shipping Group! Car was picked up on the day I initially requested in CA and delivered on time to my home in MA. Mike checked in regularly with updates. I would highly recommend Mike and Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 Mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Andrew, thanks for the 5-Star review!! It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the interactions we had, and was very pleased to know all went nice and smooth. Please let me know if you can use my help in the future, or even a friend or associate. Have a great Thanksgiving, and thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group! Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Wish all opportunities were as smooth as our transaction with Auto Shipping Group. Malia was a consummate professional in guiding me through the process from beginning to follow up. It is extremely rare in todays world to experience outstanding custo... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You are the best by far. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Herb Or Betty FanzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly freiley 3602006854
    Review:kim was so professional, made the shipping a no hassle ship, she kept me updated with every step of the way She was a true professional on it and I will come back with no hesitations . I I will recommend her to friends for sure [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Futty! What can I say! You have been a wonderful customer and awesome to work with! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. Happy Thanksgiving! [ view ]
    Poster:Futty Danso
    Date:11/26/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:Cant say enough of our sales rep Stephanie. She had tremendous follow through, we received our estimate instantly. Our driver was very friendly and actually delivered the car a day early. Excellant service and I would recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service***Over 6 years experience***Call ME Direct Today****Vanessa, Thank you for the Awesome 5 Star Review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arises again. Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Vanessa SettonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/26/2014 12:04:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53