View 167,461 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,462th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2470 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.06% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Ontime service
    Review:I got my car moved from virginia to california without much hassle. The company was able to guarantee the timing of delivery for an extra charge and the vehicle arrived on time as expected. No fuss. [ View ]
    Poster:Tien
    Date:7/22/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell did a great job communicating throughout the scheduling, pickup and delivery process. the driver arrived a few hours later than originally scheduled but most importantly both Chell and the driver communicated well during transport so the delay ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Jordan, I really appreciate this review! Communication is the ONLY thing that will keep a heart attack at bay when a route runs late! I am happy you valued my level of communication and hope you have a great time in your new surroundings! if you know anyone that needs my help send them my way- I'll be there fro them the same way i did for you! Take Care! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:7/22/2015 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service all around
    Review:I was very weary of transporting my classic car across the country. I did quite a bit of research and based upon reviews BBB I decided to with Auto Shipping Group. The process was incredibly simple, the service was excellent, the delievery smooth as ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:A. Santos
    Date:7/22/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: An awesome company.
    Review:From day one me and my dad was unsure if our vehicle would make it ,before my month long training of eating dirt and shooting. I was wrong haha. The car arrive right on time with plenty to spare. Price was fair and reasonable. There was already some ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear AM, It was a privilege to be entrusted with the transport of your P.O.V. (I still wish our government would help with the cost for our country's heroes...) I can tell your family is tight- your father was the best at staying in touch and helped me follow the car clear across country to make sure things went well. I promise to take care of anyone you send my way to the degree I helped you. Thank you again and again for being willing to put your life on the line for our great country. Take care of yourself! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:AM
    Date:7/22/2015 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley my contact person
    Review:I purchased a1970 cutlass on eBay from Richard who has been dealing with Kimberly Freiley for several years now. She came highly recommended by Richard as soon as I got kimberlys number I called her immediately. As soon as I talked to her she was ver... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! John I am so glad you trusted Rick and I in transporting this vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you. You made this transport super easy. If there is anything else I can do to help you, or when you buy your next vehicle, give me a call or text. [ view ]
    Poster:Jdb
    Date:7/21/2015 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Great support. On time pickup and delivery. Lance Staab was easy to work with, honest, and no pressure. Was easy to communicate with and always returned calls quickly. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a chance. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you and I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/21/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:They were a good company for the job i needed done. I would highly recommend them to anyone. My car was picked up at the time said it would have been picked up and was delivered when they said it would be delivered. Very friendly and helpful staff. I... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Carlos! I had a blast working with you and your son on this transport. I love it when my clients take an active role in communication. We had a great driver and I was tickled that we got he car delivered ahead of schedule. Thank you for raising a soldier, we appreciate your family's service to our country! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos R Morales
    Date:7/21/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Great service and she responded promptly when I had questions. It was the best rate I found after shopping around and I highly recommend their service again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jon, Thank you so much for trusting me with transporting your vehicle from Fairbanks to Washington. Sorry for the little mix up today but I am so glad it all got straightened out quickly for you. I hope you enjoy Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon George
    Date:7/21/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pure Excellence, Period!
    Review:Auto Shipping Group without any doubt in my mind values and goes the extra mile for their customers. I took it upon myself to research and comb the vast endlessness of the world wide web, reading countless reviews and seeing enough stars to get me di... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert R Foster
    Date:7/21/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Relocation
    Review:David Driver was my contact person with Auto Shipping Group he was very kind and courteous each and every time we spoke on the phone .He was very knowledgeable about the bussiness and shared information that was important to me being a first time cus... [ More ]
    Response:DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com Call or Txt me now for an immediate quote! Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Kimberly, thx for letting me work with you and for the 5 Star review. Give me a call the next time you're crisscrossing the US!] [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly AbernathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and honest
    Review:After dealing with a 'price bait and switch" from another broker, I was turned off to this whole process of shopping for car transportation. I found my way to Auto Shipping Group, and dealt with Kimberly Freiley. She presented me with a fair off... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, You have been so wonderful! I really loved working with you! I am so glad that I was able to help you when the other company could not. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:David Phillips
    Date:7/21/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:Brandon Bond was very knowledgeable with information sending my vehicle from Florida to Massachusetts. He made the process very easy to understand as it was my first time to transport the vehicle. The pricing of the transportation was very competitiv... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Merlesena
    Date:7/21/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota Sienna van
    Review:Felicia Williams did a great job of helping me get my new van transported. I was somewhat concerned because the van was transported from New York to Idaho by open carrier. Everything went very smoothly however and the van was moved at a reasonable... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Barsness
    Date:7/21/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was helpful, prompt and tried her best to get me a good shipper. Kimberly would answer emails and phone calls quickly and got me several shippers with offers to ship my vehicle. In the end, she found a shipper and it worked out great. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Aaron, Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AG
    Date:7/20/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Gets the Job Done
    Review:This is the second time I have shipped a vehicle with Greg/ASG, and both times the experience with ASG has been good. The first time, I had an issue with the actual shipper, but no issues with ASG. This time, both were excellent. I also appreciated t... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*** Kevin ...Thanks so much for the repeat business and Five Star Review. I've enjoyed working with you and yours on both transports. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/20/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Most recent experience of auto shipping
    Review:Reasonable price, honest, dependable, trustworthy and excellent service have been proven from my last auto shipment and I will be using same transport services based on my favorable most recent experience for my future shipments and I would not hesit... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippingroup.com Ruben Thank you so much for such a great review. I do not know if I deserve such a great one.. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers but you had the faith in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:rubenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPMENT
    Review:THIS WAS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE EVER ATTEMPTED TO FIND SOMEONE TO SHIP MY CAR FROM STATE TO STATE. I WAS NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO DOING IT, HOWEVER FROM THE 1ST CONVERSATION THAT I HAD WITH FELICIA I FELT BETTER ABOUT THE PROCESS. TWO DAYS AFTER OUR 1... [ More ]
    Poster:SEAN A FLEMING
    Date:7/20/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car from OR to OH
    Review:Overall, we had a very positive experience with our broker and transporter. The initial pickup was a day late but the driver was very professional and was very helpful in removing the bike rack. Everything was on time until a mechanical breakdown ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tig [ view ]
    Poster:Richard S
    Date:7/20/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Order# 1017786 Order Total $1221
    Review:Auto Shipping Group helped with the purchase and the transport. Secure purchase and intermediate storage was facilitated by an associate in Dallas. This made the whole process comfortable for me and the buyer. Good communication allowed the actual... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry G
    Date:7/20/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipping from FL to CA
    Review:The truck driver assigned to the task was supposed to pick up the car on June 30th but came in on the July 1st, the next day, on which we have booked an airline ticket to leave. We tried to ask for pick up date on 29th, but only assigned to the driv... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*** Zidian ...I apologize for the one day delay for pickup. The vehicle was contracted to load on the 30th and the carrier was delayed until the morning of the 1st. Thank you for the review and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Lian
    Date:7/20/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: 1017795 Order Total $1012
    Review:Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872, she is great to work with. Onpoint, professional, on time delivery, fast and affordable. Keep me inform of any every step of the way. I definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:tonee
    Date:7/20/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Review:David was excellent at handling all the details and constant communications. Struggled in the beginning to find a shipping company, but ASG stepped up to the plate. [ View ]
    Response:DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com Call or Txt me now for an immediate quote! Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Jesse, we got it done didn't we! Thanks for your patience and flexibility. Enjoy the RZR and call me when you need me] [ view ]
    Poster:Jesse
    Date:7/20/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting M5
    Review:Lance was great to work with. He was responsive and knowledgeable. I have had at least over 5 cars shipped and this was one of the easiest shipping experiences I have been through. I got my car quickly and without any headaches. Car was in great shap... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com MM I want to thank you for entrusting me with the Transport of your M5. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a chance. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:MM
    Date:7/20/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:EVERYTHING WENT GREAT WITH THE TRANSPORTATION AND DELIVERY EXCEPT I WAS TOLD THE DAY BEFORE PICKUP THAT IT WOULD COST ME $250.00 MORE THAN WHAT WAS QUOTED. AT THAT POINT I HAD NO CHOICE BUT TO USE THEM. STEVE H. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve Thank you for the review and the input. I can always use the helpful information. As per when I first spoke with you about shipping the vehicle I let you know that the price could fluctuate due to the many variables with transportation. I know it was more than I expected but the pick up and destinations were a out of the way for the carriers and that plays a big part in cost. I really appreciate the input and looking forward to helping you out in the next move. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:STEVE H.
    Date:7/19/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston
    Review:Julie was amazing! I decided to Ship my car about a week before our move From Phoenix to San Jose California. I called up Julie and she explained how the process worked (I'm new to this). We decided on a fare rate to offer the drivers and within a ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Ashley it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. My best to you and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley B
    Date:7/19/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Review:Very responsive and easy to reach company contact person.Very fast delivery at competitive price for cross-country shipping. The car was loaded on a Friday morning in Rochester NY and delivered 2 days later on Sunday at noon in Seattle WA. The truck ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Anthony ...Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW. I enjoyed working with you throughout the transport. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:7/19/2015 7:20:00 AM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor, Car Transportation Savant, 360-255-7438
    Review:Worked with Heidi Taylor at ASG and everything went smoothly, I would recommend her to anyone looking to ship their car. Only complaint I can make is that she gave me a $25 discount for completing the order online and then told me that the driver wan... [ More ]
    Poster:Tristan
    Date:7/18/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was of great help and answered my questions
    Review:I had a good experience using this shipping company. Malia is very professional and timely clarifies every addressed concern or problem related to the service. The carrier was on time and very respectful. I am planning to use this shipping company ag... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Simona, I appreciate you taking time to post such a great review. I am so happy you were pleased with your choice of companies to assist in your transport. YOU CAN NEVER GO WRONG WITH ASG! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Simona R
    Date:7/18/2015 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Good Car Shipping Experience
    Review:This was my first time car-shipping. From New York to Washington State, it was a bit scary at first given such an unusual thing to do, and there were a lot of unhappy stories out there on the internet. But doing my review research, I found Auto Shipp... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:J Rock
    Date:7/17/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Good Work
    Review:Sent my Lexus to California. Was picked up on time and delivered on the right day, but slightly later in the day than I had expected. This may have been due to Los Angeles traffic. Would recommend this company and will be using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:victorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good Work
    Date:7/17/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Ship the car
    Review:Mr. Tige Yeargin was very helpful in providing the shipment the car. He found the carrier in less than a day at my request. The driver/ carrier came 1 day earlier than scheduled. He was very nice, very careful to inspect the car, loaded and checked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vicki N.
    Date:7/17/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was wonderful
    Review:Moved from Hawaii to Texas and Malia was awesome! She was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Would definitely use again as well as recommend to friend and family. Thank You. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED -Jennifer, I am so happy everything went so smooth for you. Thank you so much for the review, and I hope you don't miss Hawaii too much - ) Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:JL
    Date:7/17/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Malia did what she said she would do. That was important to me. Easy transaction with no problems. Just the way I like it. The driver was very experienced and extremely careful with the car. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED -Ted, thank you so much for the great review. I enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:TNT
    Date:7/17/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Submitted quote online and Tigie had contacted me. He was professional, honest. The driver came for pickup and delivered ontime. no issues. Tip: if you give 2-3 weeks for driver pickup you can ship your vehicle for a lower quote. If you are in a ... [ More ]
    Poster:kanna
    Date:7/17/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I was really pleased with the service provided by Stephanie Hamilton, who arranged for the driver to move my vehicles. The transport driver was on time and provided door to door service. Status updates provided when I requested them. The driver did n... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO RELOCATION EXPERIENCE****Robert, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation service be needed in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert C
    Date:7/17/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602 4286882
    Review:I was very satisfied with this company. My daughter refer erred me and I will be referring your company to people I know in the future. Exceptional customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanette
    Date:7/17/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Customer service excellent. The whole process was explained to me upfront and it happened exactly as he described. The found a carrier even sooner than expected. I would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Karla Lyons
    Date:7/17/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Great service, contacted me very promptly and follow up during the whole process. We had a little misunderstanding regarding the form of payment that was solved on the spot by Felicia. That was truly awesome, because she fixed it as soon as I let he... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan Mojica
    Date:7/17/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Jaguar - coast to coast
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton (360 214-3678) and the Auto Shipping Group, Inc. provided excellent service and kept all promises for pickup and delivery dates. Their selection of transporter was wonderful - no hassles, on time, courteous, and they delivered my... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Ed, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I and the driver were able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to keep me in mind the next time the auto relocation need arises, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Basta
    Date:7/17/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:Overall everything was fine. However, I didn't like the fact that the auto transport guy came a few days earlier than what I was told. I guess earlier was better than later since we had plane tickets to fly out of Boston 3 days after our original pic... [ More ]
    Poster:allan gu
    Date:7/17/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: 1964 nova wagon
    Review:My first time having a car shipped, Chell walked me through the whole process. Very professional and helpful. Price given up front was price upon arrival. Car came from Montana to Florida in 4 days Very pleased, would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:dickie arvin
    Date:7/17/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:My name is Annie Robinson. I am 55 years old and always thought that shipping a car was something only the upper class done. the was the first time I had to research getting my vehicle transported. I thought I would be able to drive the 14 hours to T... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Annie, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review, and putting your trust into me shipping your vehicle. I am happy to hear I and the driver were able to make this process simple for you. Feel Free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Annie Robinson
    Date:7/16/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: It was good service
    Review:This is my second time to choose here and same agent Ms. Felicia Williams. Good service and very helpful. The carrier company was good too. On time delivery and nice service. [ View ]
    Poster:Ye WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678- Fast shipping and delivery
    Review:Car pick up was convenient and easily arranged. The price was bumped up from the original quote because the driver asked for more and could not deliver on the day I requested. ASG covered part of the raised quote. The delivery was however on an entir... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***S Gill, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:S GillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Had a good experience with Darya Snegirev and the Auot Shipping Group in arranging for a transport for a Ford Ranger. Good quality and would recommend their service [ View ]
    Response:Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Greg!You taking the time out to give me a review is greatly appreciated. You where a delight to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Plavcan
    Date:7/16/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: My Opinion
    Review:Just a little confusing to me as to the pick up day- was a little variable, but Darya made it work well She was extremely helpful and the driver was great. She cam recommended by a friend and I would advise people to use ASG My car was delivered i... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Betty! I really appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review, especially the 5 star review, and your comments makes my day. You where wonderful to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Betty Suellentrop
    Date:7/16/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Exemplary service
    Review:Not having shipped a vehicle before, I was a bit unfamiliar. Lance was patient, willing to answer all my dumb questions and overall a delight to work with. He followed up with calls to keep me informed of the details while the car was enroute and ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com David I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a great pleasure working with you. in fact I could not have done it without you. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:David Pals
    Date:7/16/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:I have used other auto transport companies in the past, but Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Transport excelled at customer service and getting me the times and dates I wanted most. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Corinne, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this a better experience for you than the other times you had shipped a vehicle in the past. I hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Corinne Campbell
    Date:7/16/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:i did a bit of home work and stumbled upon several companies that were rated highly. This was one of them. After talking with Malia, I didn't see a reason to call around. She was very easy to work with and put my interests ahead of her own. She makes... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** Dan, it has been a pleasure working with you, and shipping your British Taxi Cab's around the U.S. and Canada, I look forward to shipping many many more. A big thank you! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Burke
    Date:7/16/2015 1:12:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81