View 161,480 Reviews on 3,695 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,481th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2561 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.32% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Marta Fantástico
    Review:Marta fue mi contacto en Auto Shipping Groupo. Sabe su negocio y te da el mejor precio y te recogen tu carro rapidísimo! La usare porque es muy responsable. Siempre contesta el teléfono y te da la respuesta a todas tus dudas. Te hace sentir... [ More ]
    Poster:Caesar V.
    Date:9/26/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT SERVICE
    Review:I was concern about shipping my SUV, I did not have previous expirience but I heard ugly hystories. Then I went to the internet and start my reserch. One of the first I contacted was AutoShipping Group Inc. But I wanted to have a comparable so I ca... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MPDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great transporters
    Review:Once we confirmed the details of our transportation, the process was easy and smooth. We appreciated the professionalism of the driver. Kim was great at checking up on the pick up and ensuring the cars were picked up as committed. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Jill, Joanne and Kris, Thank you so much for this review! If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:JillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Great service and smooth shipping
    Review:Kim was friendly and easy to work with. She put me and the vehicle seller at ease that our shipment was in good hands. The vehicle was picked up and dropped off just as stated. Thanks for a positive experience. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Jan, I want to thank you for working with me. I know the pick up location is what made this difficult, but it just goes to show that being priced right will actually get the job done like we had talked about. I hope the other company you started with has done what they were suppose to and refunded you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jan Behn
    Date:9/26/2014 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 - Excellent Job
    Review:It was excellent working with Sam Anderson 360-207-5504, she found a driver for me on the same day of contact, my car was picked on time and was delivered on time. Really a excellent company and will ship my car again with them. Thank you very muc... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922....sam@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, thank you for the 5-Star review; I am glad we were able to get your transport done quickly and efficiently for you. I always feel great when I know we were able to go above and beyond the norm to take care of our customers. I will be happy to assist you for future auto transport needs. In the mean time, please feel free to pass my new telephone no. to those you may know who need auto transport services.....Again, thank you for your business. NEW PHONE #: 206 200 6922. [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal Pandey
    Date:9/26/2014 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon Bond 360-853-2849 ext 7024
    Review:Another company that promised to pick my car that day suddenly called me saying that there will be no carrier available that week! So I called Auto Shipping Group to move my car ASAP. I got my car picked up exactly the day I called and the car arrive... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Linda , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Zabrina Susetio
    Date:9/26/2014 1:29:00 AM
    Review:Martha was great and informative. She helped me out with staying near my budget and got me a great price. Not only did she give me a great price but also guided me through the process and kept me updated. I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to my f... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:InesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I found Auto Shipping Group to be very helpful. They made the whole process very easy and I would definitely work with them again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Libby. I look forward to helping you again! [ view ]
    Poster:LF
    Date:9/25/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin
    Review:Shipped my car from Arizona to Washington state. Delivery was fast and on time. Worked with Mike McLoughlin the whole time, he was honest matched prices and kept me up to date on what was going on. Great service overall. Would use again. Thanks Mike!... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2869 Thanks for the review Brian. I appreciate your working with us, and it was a pleasure helping you to get your vehicle. Good luck and I look forward to helping you with your next transport. Sincerely, Mike [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Review:First I like to take the time and say this was an experience I will never forget. This is my first time getting a car transported and didn't really know all of what goes on with car being transported but with the help of Breanna Pittman at auto shipp... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-464-1043 Peter, Thank you for taking the time and leaving me a review! Your an awesome customer. Give me a call if you ever need another shipment again! Thanks again ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Peter KidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo
    Review:Martha was so pleasant. My car was picked up within a day and arrived shortly after I flew back to my home in Louisiana. It was so painless. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:9/24/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette C5Z
    Review:I purchased a 2002 C5 Z06 Corvette with 17,000 miles on it. Didn't want just anyone to haul a car this nice across almost the entire country. Come to find out my dads shop in Phoenix had used Auto Shipping Group, Inc. to ship some other cars. They s... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Kurtis for trusting me with the carrier I knew would do an awesome job for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Kurtis
    Date:9/24/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Everything went smoothly, Stephanie had confidence and knew the information she was providing. I felt confident In dealing with this company. Car was picked up the next day and arrived into wa early. I had to meet the driver to pick up my car becaus... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Susie, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:SusieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Pickup
    Review:Great customer service. The order was assigned to a carrier within an hour of me placing it. The day before the scheduled pickup Auto Shipping Group did a good job of following up with the driver and keeping me informed. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Bob, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything has gone smoothly. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Super Service
    Review:This was an excellent experience! Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was the one who made it so. The price, follow-up and delivery were all that I could have asked for. I definitely will use them again if needed and I will tell my friends and associates... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Michael, Thank you very much for your business and for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance. Your review is stellar and so THANK YOU very much! I was assigned as your single point of contact and committed myself to be there for you from loading through delivery. I look forward to working together on the next one. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Martin
    Date:9/24/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:I preference my comments by stating this was the first time I have used a car transporting service and my experience was fantastic. The Auto Shipping Group was the second one I contacted after the first company did not return my calls. Ms. Julie Jo... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Regena is was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing our services. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and stress free. I wish you and your daughter the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Regena Thornton / Rayna ThorntonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Scout 800 to STL
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. Jeff is very comprehensive in handling all the details and works to get the shipping need resolved beyond my expectations. The carrier chosen was great and showed great concern for getting my v... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOT TODAY! Thanks for the nice review Andrew and continued business. I look forward to assisting you again soon!! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew M
    Date:9/24/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transport Company
    Review:Auto Shipping Group is the best auto transport company I've used...and I've used a few! Our main contact, Lance, was polite and informative. Our drivers were polite and thorough. My car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The price of shi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jessica, It was sincerely a pleasure assisting you in the transporti, I could not ask for a better customer. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a fabulous review. I really appreciate the effort. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica IrvineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: my auto shipping
    Review:kimberly Freiley was a huge help to me through out the entire shipping prosses of my vehicle. she was always avaiable to take a call and was fast to respond to an email. i would not call anyone else to have a car moved for me in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Clinton, I am so pleased that everything is going smoothly, I do want to apologize for the 1 day delay the carrier is having, but I will stay on top of it. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:clinton grant
    Date:9/24/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Loved it
    Review:It was really easy with auto shipping. I did not have to worry about everything. They were prompt in keeping me updated about my car. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Purbasa, Thank you for this awesome review! If you need anything else please let me know! It was a joy working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:PP
    Date:9/24/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Lance was really helpful and told me the truth about how other broker companies operate (I verified) and he still gave me the best rate. Would absolutely recommend him to others. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Delena, It was sincerely a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your Audi, I could not ask for a better customer. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to leave me such a fabulous review. I really appreciate the effort. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Delena Hurst
    Date:9/24/2014 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Service was great, Sue Garrison provided me with good support, the transporter was good and delivered my vehicle in a timely manner with no noticeable damages [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Andres, Thanks tons for posting a great review for me. Very happy that you were pleased with both my service to you and the carrier as well. Thanks again for posting, it means a lot to me and ASG! [ view ]
    Poster:andres vera
    Date:9/23/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Oakland to Hawaii
    Review:I chose the Auto Shipping Group, based on reviews I had read on the internet, and I received excellent service. Sue was courteous, readily available, and able to answer my questions. She provided the necessary shipment details, and the shipment was... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Al for the great review. Very happy to assist you with your calls and questions. Yes, it is a bonus that we get that boat discount going port to port. Thanks again for posting for me! Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:9/23/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828)
    Review:Dan delivered what he had promised. Overall good experience. Definitely will use the services again. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIEL CABRAL AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Jay it was my pleasure in serving you, look forward till next time sir. [ view ]
    Poster:jay
    Date:9/23/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-485-4665
    Review:This was our second carrier we worked with. Our first carrier made promises they coudn't keep. Sue was honest and efficient. From our first conversation to the actual delivery of the car to my son was only days. We wasted weeks of time with anoth... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Shirley for the great review. Many other brokers will use a low ball quote to entice you to book with them, but at the end of the day an accurate quote is the best quote to get your vehicle shipped. Many thanks again for posting for me! Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Shirley Freeman
    Date:9/23/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star rating to this company- - Best service
    Review:Before coming to Auto Shipping Group i did contacted lot of other transport companies and all were too expensive and will give you wrong information, but in ASG they give honest and true information and above all they will be in contact with you fro... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Jimmy for posting such a nice review for me. I am so glad all went smooth as silk, and glad I could help save you some money, too! Thanks, again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:9/23/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: BRANDON - 360-853-2849
    Review:We were VERY nervous about this cross country move as it was, and then having to figure out how we were going to get a second vehicle down there without having to tow it, we decided to have it shipped. I got on my computer and started looking at AL... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Linda , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:LINDA
    Date:9/23/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Review:I was referred to ASG by a colleague who had used them 3 times over the past few years with a great experience each time. My experience was excellent as well and I would recommend the service. ("Compensation" is just an offer to be entered ... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Donna, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:DEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Review:The individual that I worked with was very professional from the beginning to the end and that's exactly what I was looking for. Everything turned out just like he said it would. This young man deserves a promotion. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Johnny AustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: no support from company
    Review:The person I talked with in the main office, Chell, was wonderful and the reason (besides their high review rating) that I chose this company over the others even though they charged more. Within the day, I got an assignment to a truck and a persona... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 480-280-9961 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Marlene I apologize for the carrier's delay in your transport. We have given them a negative rating and I'm in contact with them regarding your transport. Our phone carrier has been in the process of changes so although I can call you from my number my calls in to me were getting lost in the system somewhere. I just spoke to you and you now have my cell phone number which is also above to get ahold of me directly until it is repaired. I will talk to you soon. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Marlene Moore
    Date:9/23/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Mike was my agent and he saved our bacon on after the failure of another broker. His carrier was very helpful and professional. I would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2869 Thanks for the review Jim. It was a pleasure working with you, am happy your daughter got her car, and I really appreciate your business. Let me know if I can help again, for you, your family or associates. Sincerely, Mike [ view ]
    Poster:J MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment from PA to CA
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the service I received from Auto Shipping Group. I was skeptical about finding a company to ship my car from Pennsylvania to California because I have never used an auto shipping company before. Randy Chavez was very help... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hi Lauren, wanted to thank you for taking the time to leave me a review...it does mean a lot to me. Let me know if you ever need to ship a car again! [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren SeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:Very good experience dealing with these folks. I would call this guy for my next move before I shop around. [ View ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Srini! I enjoyed being able to help you get your vehicle shipped from A to B and everything went as smooth as possible. I appreciate your business and hope to assist you in the future. Thanks for selecting me and choosing Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:SriniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:We submitted a request by email and received quite a few emails and phone calls. This was our first transport. Felicia was extremely knowledgeable and provided valuable information to us regarding the process. The point person for the actual d... [ More ]
    Response:**Call FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Janice, Thank you again for your business.It's a pleasure to hear from you. I have relationships with drivers that I call upon. This helps in making the transporting process smooth and painless. The carrier that handled your transport was 100% rated and by having the car shipped opened helped save about $600 from your budget. It was a pleasure working with you. Please take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Janice Smith
    Date:9/22/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Experience was prompt, succinct, and professional. She found what I was looking for, and everything else thereafter was just as she said it would be. She was constantly in contact with me and the driver to make sure everything was going well. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** John, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me, I do appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out according to plan. If you ever need to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call directly, and I'll be more than happy to work up a free quote for you and give you a 'return customer' discount as well. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:BRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Lance was very helpful and knowledgeable. Any time shipping vehicles you must understand you are at the mercy of the transporters. The brokers can only hope for the best when locating a driver for you. If they screen their transport companies, tha... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-9407941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:9/21/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Amazing service! Both the pickup and deliveries were early and very professional. Great customer support and communication. The price was reasonable and easy to make the transaction. Felicia was knowledgeable and extremely nice! If you want your car ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Robert, Thank you so much for your business and for taking a few minutes out of your hectic schedule to provide feedback on my performance! I really enjoyed working with you and look forward to helping on your next vehicle transport. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/21/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Julie
    Review:Julie was the first to call me once I placed the inquiry. And I am glad she was, she was honest and very helpful. She stayed on top of the order from start to finish. We are very satisfied with the outcome. Thank you Julie!!! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Neal and Lisa it was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the very best in your new city and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you, Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Neal Or Lisa GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: Poor service from KAGI Haulers
    Review:This is not the first car I have purchased and shipped from out of state. I contracted with Auto Shipping Group because Julie sounded nice and professional over the phone. And she was. However, the carrier they contracted with, KAGI Haulers out of Ha... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chris I am sorry for the delay in delivery of your vehicle. We have noted this experience with this carrier. We don't have any control when something happens with their truck. Thank you for your time to post a review, I am sorry to see that the rating reflects against the carrier and not my services. Chris I wish you the very best. Thank You Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chris CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Service
    Review:We called Julie Johnston to use her services again as soon as we new when our car needed to be shipped. Everything that Julie handled was done promptly and she was constantly in contact with me during the transportation of the car either by phone or ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bonnie it was great working with you again for your transport back. I look forward to talking to you again when you head back. Sorry for the delay at the pickup no control over if the truck breaks down. I was going to get a new carrier for you but you said the time frame would work out fine so we stuck with them. Have a beautiful winter Bonnie and talk to you again soon. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:9/20/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Tami skinner 360-207-5509
    Review:Tami was the first person i spoke with which made our decision to go with them. Then kim helped us through pick up and drop off of my vehicle. Will surely use them again. Driver picked it up in VA monday evening and drop it off real early wednesday m... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Alenamari and Blayne, I enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Alenamari Or Blayne HaiolaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490 Autoshipping Group
    Review:My experience was awesome if I have to do it over again it will be with Chell Hart of the Auto Shipping Group. I was clueless and this was my first time shipping a car and customer service representative Chell Hart made it a breeze. The driver was ve... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Dan! I'm so glad you chose to work with me on shipping the car out to San Diego! I know how stressful shipping a car can be and I am pleased to hear my experience and dedication made this event easier for you! Please remember me to your friends and family if you know they need the same kind of service! Thanks! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:dan
    Date:9/20/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping CA to AR
    Review:Lance was amazing! He had such great follow through and exceeded our expectations! He had the vehicle picked up early, and delivered early! We were so happy! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-794... lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: contact
    Review:Everyone was very helpful and easily accessible. No problems or complaints. Sam returned my calls promptly. Would defiantly use again. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson, Auto Shipping Group (360) 207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Bob, Thank you very much for the 5-star review.....It was a pleasure to help you get your transport taken care of. If I can assist you in the future with other auto transports, please let me know.....and please, give my regards and well-wishes to your wife, [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Hodnett
    Date:9/19/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:The person who helped me, Sam Anderson, was very helpful with getting all the information and quotes. They were always available and helpful when I called with questions. It did not take long to get a driver. The driver was earlier than expected, whi... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Fiorella, thank you for the 5-star review. And thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure helping you with your auto transport. I am glad we were able to over deliver for you and hope you will call me directly when you have an auto transport need in the future... [ view ]
    Poster:Fiorella Hernandez
    Date:9/18/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: review of services...Breanna Pittman
    Review:Breanna helped me with the quote and was very professional and kind. The quote was very reasonable and I liked the way she handled my business. I decided to go with the company based on the knowledge and professional way she handled herself also... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman****Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com@360-853-2820.**** Jessie, I am so appreciative you left me this review. I am very happy i could help you feel comfortable about the process and get you picked up and delivered in your time frame! Please call me if you ever need another shipment ever again! Thanks again for the review your AWESOME! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Jessie Belding
    Date:9/18/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: communication
    Review:We requested ONE DAYS notice before the carrier was to arrive in Portland OR. We got 2.5 hrs which came from the driver. Had we had the driver's ph# a couple of days in advance I would have rated everything EXCELLENT. The driver is from Spokane an... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group Thanks for taking the time to write your review. It certainly helps us in rating the carriers that we use. I apologize it was difficult to reach the carrier and get the correct numbers. I hope the service I provided was good for you. I am glad you received the car in great condition, albeit without the adequate notice. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Ralph C
    Date:9/18/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844 (X7064)
    Review:After hearing from 14 different carriers, I selected Auto Shipping Group. Within a week they had a carrier and then carrier picked up the car 4 days later. Carrier delivered it 1 day earlier than estimated which exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great! Feel free to give me a call whenever you need to move another vehicle, you will get a return customer discount as well. Again, thank you for the review :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Calli
    Date:9/18/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:Ms. Nelson was a great help . She talked me through every step of it . She took time out of her day to make sure the process was going well. Although the carrier was late, this was not dependent on her , but she still did her best to accommodate me .... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Candy, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I appreciate the positive feedback! I'm glad that everything did eventually work out accordingly. I do look forward to help you again through another transportation. Remember, you will get a return customer discount as well! Again, thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working with you. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Candelaria Harvin
    Date:9/18/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell Hart was exceptionally kind and attentive. Her honesty and patience turned a stressful process into a pleasurable one. Thank you Chell, you are wonderful at what you do! [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Olivia! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am pleased to hear that my refusal to sugar-coat or mislead about the shipping process has helped you and your family make the best decision about how to transport your vehicle to your new home. I hope, even though shipping your car ended up not being the best option, that you will keep me in mind if you know of anyone that needs help with transportation for their transportation. Have fun on the train and I wish you and your family all the best! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:9/18/2014 11:55:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68