View 150,631 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,632th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2197 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.28% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.72% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: A 1 rating
    Review:I was happy I used auto shipping group inc. they were quick and easy to deal with and answered any questions I had , and if Alexandra wasn't at her post she always called back within a few minuets Excellent experience ! [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group Inc. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope in the future when you need to ship another vehicle, you will come back and use us once more! Again, thank you very much for the review and I hope all is well! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:4/30/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamlton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was excellant in her communication at every step of the way. She explained everything in a clear and concise manner. I would definitely contact her again if I have a car that needs transporting in the future. Linda Wright [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Johanna, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I'm glad i was able to put you at ease with this transport and make you feel comfortable while shipping your daughters vehicle. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Linda WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Ordering the transport was a very simple process. Stephanie responded quickly to our needs and provided the service and follow-up we expected. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***Troy, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Miller
    Date:4/30/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:After calling multiple trucking companies I found malia to be the easiest person to talk to and work with. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Her follow up is great and always keeps me informed. Malia is the reason I chose to use auto shipping gr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the nice review, June. I am happy to have you as one of my repeat customers and I enjoy working with you too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:June
    Date:4/30/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Poster:Troy Miller
    Date:4/30/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was AWESOME! She kept me informed the through the entire process. She was very friendly. This was a great experience for me. Thank you Martha! [ View ]
    Response:Charles.. Thank yo so much for the awesome review and thank you for being an awesome customer! If you ever need a transport again you know who to call. Good luck to you and your Trans Am! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:4/30/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:Malia, rocked she did a great job on getting my brother in law car back to Fort Polk, he had just returned for Afghanistan and was on foot, she got his car to him and for him it was like a peace of home, I would recommend Malia for your next transpor... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Kevin, glad I could make a difference in someones life! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:4/30/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Jeff was excellent. I contacted him and he provided me all the information I requested. I then compared compines via internet but decided on Jeff because of his professional and kind manner. Jeff kept me informed but did not "bug" me. H... [ More ]
    Poster:lee
    Date:4/30/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain offers A+ Service
    Review:This is the second time we have used Malia McClain and Auto Shipping Group. Both experiences have been wonderful. Under promised and Over delivered = One Happy Customer. Thanks Malia! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Dawn and Treg, it was so nice to hear from you guys again with another vehicle to ship. Enjoy the Lotus and I am certain I will be moving another toy for you soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn Lee
    Date:4/30/2014 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Malia is a car shipping Goddess
    Review:Malia, you saved my life... I had no idea what i was getting myself into, but you gave me all the details on shipping my car and really came through in a clutch situation. I called on a Wednesday to have my car shipped that Friday not knowing the I ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Jay, you are amazing!!!! This review is just so nice. I really appreciate you taking the time to post this and for sharing your obviously positive experience with everyone. You are way too funny. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Damonis
    Date:4/29/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McLain
    Review:Malia was professional, knowledgeable and always responded promptly. Made our vehicle transport from San Diego to Las Vegas headache free. Great job, Malia [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the wonderful review, Taloria. I really enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy your new life in Las Vegas. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Simms
    Date:4/29/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:I got a TON of calls and quotes from many companies...where it was too overwhelming! Brandon was the only one that explained how the whole process works in the car shipping business so I could understand it all better. I also did some research to ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jane, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:4/29/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Although the Auto Shipping Group executive was extremely prompt, knowledgable and courteous, I'm not sure what unique value her company brought to the table. The original fee was found to be be too low, and had to be increased by $60.00 (ASG suggest... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Evan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself, I do appreciate that. Unfortunately, with this industry prices can fluctuate depending on gas prices and the popularity of the route as well. For the carrier being a little late upon pickup and delivery, I’m sorry about that. I do remember explaining to you that the pickup and delivery dates run on estimates because anything can set them back; a hold up with a pickup/delivery customer, something could happen to the truck or even the weather conditions can also hold them back. But again, thank you for the review and hope all is well! [ view ]
    Poster:Evan Foreman
    Date:4/29/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group was Great!
    Review:This is the second time we used this company within 2 years. Both experiences have been great. Lance Staab was my agent. He handled everything very professional, and with care. Great communication by phone and email. He even answered our calls after ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the fantastic review it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle for you and Trina I know we had a hiccup with the carrier but in the end we got it done.Than you again for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Looking forward to helping you ship again [ view ]
    Poster:Steve M.
    Date:4/29/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ship your car...work with an experienced rep
    Review:Started out with an inexperienced representative. After several days the rep was replaced and Kimberly got the job done in less than 24 hours. The car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Hank, Thank you so much for positive feedback. if you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Hank Decker
    Date:4/29/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My husband first contacted her before he had to PCS. After he left all the responsibility was passed over to me. Julie was very pleasant every conversation. She was very informative. She gave me the information for the company and driver that would b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dorian, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was my pleasure to assist you and your husband in getting the vehicle to him. I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dorian Deigh
    Date:4/29/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: truck
    Review:always can count on Malia for fast service.Trust is a big issue for me and I found out that this company is who I have been looking for.I will use them again and again. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - Thank you for the great review, Dib. I enjoy working with your dealership and thanks again for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dib
    Date:4/29/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: kirk
    Review:Kirk was v v nice, following on everything, not pushing for anything ,discussed the price for me with the driver,followed to the last minute [ View ]
    Poster:hussein
    Date:4/29/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: The game of estimating correct shipping
    Review:I had this company recommended to me from someone that had used them. What I found is that they give you a quote, and then they put that out on the market. If they've under priced it you sit and wait until they find someone willing to do it for tha... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brett thanks for the review, I really appreciate your input. Looking forward to helping you out in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Brett BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Service from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I have used every carrier under the sun for the last 45 years. They get your business and then you get the excuses. My contact Kim, not only followed up on every request I had, but returned my calls even after she had left work for the day. That is r... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Mickey, I loved working with you and I cannot wait to work together again! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of the vehicles you have raced and restored. Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:mickey weise
    Date:4/29/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This company stands out from the crowd in a great way! Lance worked with us tirelessly, always professional and friendly, terrific with communication and details. He got us a competitive price to ship our car and the time-frame was super fast. We liv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maryse, Thank you so much for the review it was simply a pleasure assisting you on the transport. If you ever decide to ship again I am so looking forward to hearing from you thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:MYHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Towing my Infinity G 35 Coupe
    Review:First I would like to thank Matt Peterson for his professionalism! He laid it out real simply how the whole transaction would go down, and it went down just like that! I had to pack the Infinity pretty full because of relocation and the Price went ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Joel, you are a gentleman and a scholar. It was a very easy shipment that went as smoothly as it could have. I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review about my service and look forward to possibly working with you in the future on any more car shipments you may have. Its great to see the process work as well as it did with your order. Good times! [ view ]
    Poster:Joel Hall
    Date:4/29/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:First time getting my vehicle transported. Had nothing but great service and a very smooth transition. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you so much for the great review, Ben. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Benjamin Wong
    Date:4/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon (360) 853-2849
    Review:I contacted this organization to have my car transported to Florida. I needed this to happen as soon as possible, so Brandon called me back right away, asked for my information. He kept in constant communication with me, from the moment the car w... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Barb, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barb Peerless
    Date:4/29/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I could not have been happier, the service was excellent, all according to schedule. Most helpful when asking questions. My car arrived much quicker than I expected, in super condition. I whole-heartedly recommend this company. I will definitely mak... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Carol, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Smith
    Date:4/29/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Julie with red carpet transport made our vehicle transport experience effortless and worry free for our family. Julie gave our family the peace of mind that our vehicle would be shipped with out issue. Julie gave us her email address as well as her p... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John it has been a pleasure assisting you with your transport to your new state. I wish you and your family the very best. We strive to make our customer's moves as smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing our services!! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: 1970 dodge chargey
    Review:It was a pleasure doing business with you guys. Great response in getting car and updating me on situation. Kirk Dorr did and outstanding job in communication.he was very nice to talk to. Will use the service in future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Ken! Enjoy your vehicle this summer and great customers make great service easy. Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:ken Copeland
    Date:4/28/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue really made a difficult time much, much easier. One call took care of everything. She was very prompt when returning calls or keeping me updated through out the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Jay and thanks greatly for the 5 star review. Always a pleasure assisting with Hawaii transports and you were awesome to work with too. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:JAy
    Date:4/28/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transparency is key to me
    Review:Kirk, was very open to discuss, with me, the entire process from beginning to end. He let me know how the car transport industry operated as a whole, and what to expect at every turn. I received a phone call to let me know that a carrier was found,... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Adam! It's always important that those who want to understand the process do. Makes it much easier to make a good decision on what you want to do with your vehicle. Have a great summer and hope to talk to you again. Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Call Direct - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:AM
    Date:4/28/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Up front and honest
    Review:First Off: Don't expect a "low ball" price quote from any company of this sort to result in an expedited speedy delivery of your vehicle. Worked with a different company prior and after 3 weeks of waiting for pick up and no other inform... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:JonnybbigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882;7031
    Review:Excellent service. Prompt responses to emails and calls. Knowledgeable about transport. First time I have ever shipped a car and I was extremely happy with the service. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Barbi Wiegand
    Date:4/28/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Effective, not Friendly
    Review:The car was picked up within a reasonable time frame for such short notice on a cross-country shipment. The $1000 was easily the cheapest quote from a 5-star rated company that I came across. My agent was good at getting the car dispatched, but not... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Luke, thanks for your patience with you vehicle transport. Sometimes we experience delays during the process of transporting cars. Thanks for your business and Patience. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Luke DallaRiva
    Date:4/28/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Effective, not Friendly
    Poster:Luke DallaRiva
    Date:4/28/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: 1964 Corvette Convertible
    Review:The car was located out in the desert quite a ways off road which made it difficult to pick up. There was a deeply rutted dirt road about two miles off the main highway leading to the car with no visible address posted. Somehow the drive found the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike McAnear
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Maintained great communication. Worked hard for me with a tight deadline and shipped at a cheap price. I will use her again in my next transport for a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Martha Castillo 360-853-2831**Thank you Fred, I really did work hard for you. I booked your order one day, had it picked up the next and it was delivered two days later. We took care of you in one short weekend from taking your order to having it delivered to your door! Tell all your friends and family to call me:) [ view ]
    Poster:Fred
    Subject: 1964 Corvette Convertible
    Response:Hello Mike, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike McAnear
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was a pleasure to work with and took care of the whole process. Would highly recommend her and the company. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Ryan for the great 5 star review and the recommendation. Much appreciated. It was my pleasure! [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan Ingalls
    Date:4/28/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Hassle-free!
    Review:Great, hassle free experience. The price was as quoted and the pick-up and delivery were exactly as expected. When you are making a cross country move honesty, transparency and good follow-up are what you want, and those are what we got. Very happ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you Chaundra for posting such a nice review for me. Kind words always welcome here. Glad I could help! [ view ]
    Poster:Chaundra
    Date:4/28/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: First time transport! Martha was very helpful
    Review:I was recently given a car by a relative and it was not in my same state. I called and received emails from a few other companies but none that actually gave me a comfortable feeling (this would be my first time having a car shipped) I was slightly n... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo 360-853-2831 ~ Thank you so much for the amazing review! I am glad you felt comfortable with me and made us your choice. You were a joy to work with the whole time as well. Have fun with your new car Shaina :) [ view ]
    Poster:Shaina
    Date:4/28/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped
    Review:Everything was good with my car when it arrived. Matt from auto shipping group was very involved and honest about everything and kept trying to get my car Shipped to me for the lowest price. my only complaint was the shipping carrier and there cust... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review Marko, I appreciate it. Im sorry that the carrier was unprofessional and made your family wait all day, communication can sometimes be the most difficult part of this job. As for their attitude, I cannot speak to that, some people are simply rude and Im sorry for that. Ultimately, Im really glad I could help in facilitating the shipment of your blazer. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Marko SimmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:Brandon was wonderful to work with. He was accurate, prompt and courteous. Our plans changed and we did not end up actually shipping this time, but we would recommend him and use him again if our situation warrants. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Juan, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:4/28/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of vehicle
    Review:My experience was a good one. Simple, professional and at a fair price! Sue was extremely helpful and follow up was timely. The driver was professional and a pleasure. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank KH for the kind words and the time you took to post for me. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Call or email if you ever find the need for our service in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:KH
    Date:4/27/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was very helpful in explaining the process of arranging for shipping our vehicle, where another company that we initially contracted with had provided very little information. This was especially true of detailing how the bid process works. ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you Deb very much for posting such a nice review. I do my best to provide the best service possible. Cannot thank you enough for choosing me to service your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Deb
    Date:4/27/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Peterson
    Review:If you are in need of a transport broker, I highly recommend Matt Peterson. He was prompt, polite, and honest in helping me choose a carrier. I am so glad that I used Auto Shipping Group, and I am sure that his involvement in this process is the re... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Muriel! Thank you! What a great order this was, you were dispatched within minutes of placing the order and the carrier did a fantastic job of communicating and hitting their target dates. Very happy to see the process work as flawlessly as it did on this order. You were a pleasure to work with, plain and simple. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Muriel deGanahl
    Date:4/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: My new ride
    Review:This was my first experience with the need of a car being transported and it was a bit over whelming with ALL the quotes I received but Brandon Bond went the extra mile by calling me to ask me about my car and that's why I chose him and his company a... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Joannie, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joanie Shortridge
    Date:4/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of John Deere Tractor
    Review:After dealing with many other brokers....I came back to Lance since he explained the whole process. I have never transported any vehicles before and this was important to me. After Lance coordinated the pickup and delivery everything was done in a ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Arline for the fabulous review. I really do appreciate your comments. I am glad you had faith in me to get the transport done. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Arline R. White
    Date:4/26/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my Honda Coupe and trailer
    Review:After a long period of waiting for another carrier to ship the car, with no results, I "moved on" to Auto Shipping Group Inc. (Vancouver, WA). The whole thing has been like "a breath of fresh air". I have had nothing but good ne... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831** John, thank you so much for the amazing review. I truly appreciate it as well as the opportunity to take of your shipping needs. I know how long you waited previously to have this done and I am so happy we go it done for you so quickly. Have fun with the "new" car, Take care John! [ view ]
    Poster:John Hedges
    Date:4/26/2014 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGAN (602) 428-6882
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car and I'm glad we went with this company. We were very nervous but everything went very well. The car was picked up on time and the was no damage. I would recommend Tige to anyone looking to move a car. [ View ]
    Poster:kris
    Date:4/25/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:The overall experience was great. the process was explained prior to the reservation and the pricing was fair. the car was picked up after 1 day and the driver was nice. car arrived today and everything was just like it was when it was picked up. ... [ More ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:4/25/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Excellent customer service. Never had to wait long for replys and all questions were explained in detail. I have not received my car as of yet, but everything up to this point was spot on. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Nancy, Thank you so much. I have really enjoyed working with you! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy OrtizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 8:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44