View 150,776 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,777th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2219 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.34% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.66% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I was referred to this company by a friend who had just moved from AZ-NY. He gave me Stephanie Hamilton's name/number. I called and she was very friendly and helpful. She remembered my friend as well. Stephanie was up front about a cost change and co... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE**Louis, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. I am very thankful you chose to work with myself as well as our company for your move. Feel free to contact me again if this need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:5/1/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: hands-down the best car transportation service
    Review:I've got my car shipped three times over the past three years. This was easily the best company to work with because they were reliable, they where easy to communicate with, they were honest, and they followed through with me even after I paid. The c... [ More ]
    Response:Wow.. Thanks Rob! An informed customer can always make the decision that's best for them. Enjoy California! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/1/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendatiion
    Review:I give Jeremee Tyler and Auto Shipping Group, Inc a 5 star rating. Jeremee made the experience of shipping my car from Glencoe, Illinois to South Pasadena, California easy and convenient and without glitches. Before choosing a carrier I spoke to sev... [ More ]
    Response:JEREMEE TYLER - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Robert, thank you so much for your review. I am glad that everything worked out well for you, and the car was delivered in a timely manner. I sincerely appreciate your cooperation throughout the entire process. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to me. I am always here, take care Robert. -Jeremee M. Tyler, ASG [ view ]
    Poster:ROBERT
    Date:5/1/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group INC. Five stars!!
    Review:Kirk Dorr at auto shipping group inc. was awesome! He was very honest, got a price for me that was actually lower than originally quoted and got the whole process done in under an hour. I've had my car shipped a few times and this was by far the best... [ More ]
    Response:Glad everything went smooth Matt! Have a safe trip back out to Kentucky and enjoy your summer! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Matt M
    Date:5/1/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: E55 shipping
    Review:I will most certainly used this shipper and broker again and will also recommend to my friends.. The pick up was on time and driver was friendly, Kirk my broker was the best in this experience with my e55.. [ View ]
    Response:Glad it all worked out and went smoothly! Timing could not have went better and I was very pleased to see everything go great. Communication is always Key! Enjoy the car Khan! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Azmatrana khanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless Delivery
    Review:We are very happy with the entire process through Auto Shipping Group. Kim was great and took care of us from the start, answering all questions and was very responsive. Their designated shipper, JPF Trucking ,was timely on pick-up, let us know when... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tom, Thank you so much! I love reading feedback and how I can improve on my customer service. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:5/1/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Lance staab was very helpful with great customer service. We would definately go through him again. He was very helpful in finding us an affordable price with great service. Lance is very honest and listened to what we wanted. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com August thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure helping you and Wisty move the vehicle. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:August
    Date:5/1/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: tige yeargin
    Review:We shipped two Toyota trucks that we use for our pool business. I called and my rep tige expliained the processband the move went off without a hitch. The driver was on time and very nice. Thank you for all your help [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:john
    Date:5/1/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I thought the pricing I got from Auto Shipping Group was the most favorable without being too low which I know from past experience would not get the job done. Tige handled my shipping like he has many years experience as I'm sure he does. He was do... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/30/2014 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:No problems with getting the car to Hawaii. Car was delivered when promised. Even got a free car wash coupon from Matson. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brennan, Thank you so much for the great review! Make sure you have your dad leave one as well for me. If there is anything else please let me know. It was great working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Brennan
    Date:4/30/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6878
    Review:I received excellent service with Auto Shipping Group. My rep was Tige Yeargin. He kept me informed during the transport and everything went wonderful. Thank you Tige [ View ]
    Poster:Cooper
    Date:4/30/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: pleased with service
    Review:Very pleased with the whole process. pickup when promised as well as delivery in new jersey. door to door service was as advertised which made it very convienent for me. would definately use this company again for transporting my vehicles. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Robert, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group Inc. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great through pickup and delivery. If you're ever in need for shipping another vehicle, please feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out! Again, thank you for the 5 Star review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:4/30/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:Efficient and earlier than expected. Great service! The condition of the new vehicle was as expected. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian Kim
    Date:4/30/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brian, I have made my day! Thank you so much for everything! Please let me know if you need anything else! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Kim
    Date:4/30/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: WYOMING TO MICHIGAN
    Review:This was the first time I used an auto transport company. After receiving untold e-mail quotes I began reviewing the companies and narrowed the list to just a few. I was still anxious about using a broker and not knowing who would actually transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jake, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group. I'm glad that I was able to help you out through the whole process for your first experience in transporting a vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm pleased everything worked out as planned. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:4/30/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 did a phenomenal job. She kept in touch with the customer and me during the entire process. She provided me with the necessary information. [ View ]
    Response:I enjoy taking care of my customers and am pleased to have had the opportunity to provide you with phenomenal customer service! It's our goal here 100% of the time! [ view ]
    Poster:Claude Olar
    Date:4/30/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:Malia and her crew went above and beyond to coordinate the shipment of our car in a relatively short time frame, and stayed with-in the quoted price. The car made it to the destination on time and in the same condition as what it left, meaning there... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you so much, Debby. I am glad you have had such great experiences with me, call me again next time. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:D. GalanopoulosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Transporting my car from one side of the country to the other was probably my biggest moving concern. I spent months doing research and getting advice from people everywhere, in person and online. So when I finally spoke with Stephanie Hamilton at ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Johanna, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so happy to hear that i was able to put this process at ease for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need ever arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Johanna Gauci LoportoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Randy was knowledgeable and incredibly genuine and reliable to work with. He answered all questions and took the time to explain every detail in shipping. Appreciated his honesty and communication before, during, and after vehicle delivery. Would ab... [ More ]
    Response:*****Randy Chavez @360.853.2823***** Thank you Shaun for the review...it was my pleasure working with you and please feel free to call on me should you need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. Shaun PhillipsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: malia mcclain
    Review:She was very nice to deal with. They where up front on pricing and dates. I would recomend her any time. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Vernon, you were such a delight to work with and I so much appreciate you sharing your experience with me. I hope you enjoy your Rolls Royce! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:vernon woodfill
    Date:4/30/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Shipping a car to my son who is in the marines was quick and easy. Felicia was a big help in arranging everything, the car got to my son in less than 24 hours!!! Thanks for the help Felicia! Bill [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autushippinggroup.com Hello Bill...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:4/30/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:The customer service was pretty good and very responsible. Stephanie was very promptful in answering and responding back. I can easily recommend her to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***CALL TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Sriram, thank you for your feedback, It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Sriram Bobba
    Date:4/30/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: A 1 rating
    Review:I was happy I used auto shipping group inc. they were quick and easy to deal with and answered any questions I had , and if Alexandra wasn't at her post she always called back within a few minuets Excellent experience ! [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group Inc. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope in the future when you need to ship another vehicle, you will come back and use us once more! Again, thank you very much for the review and I hope all is well! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:4/30/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamlton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was excellant in her communication at every step of the way. She explained everything in a clear and concise manner. I would definitely contact her again if I have a car that needs transporting in the future. Linda Wright [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Johanna, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I'm glad i was able to put you at ease with this transport and make you feel comfortable while shipping your daughters vehicle. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Linda WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Ordering the transport was a very simple process. Stephanie responded quickly to our needs and provided the service and follow-up we expected. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***Troy, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Miller
    Date:4/30/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:After calling multiple trucking companies I found malia to be the easiest person to talk to and work with. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Her follow up is great and always keeps me informed. Malia is the reason I chose to use auto shipping gr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the nice review, June. I am happy to have you as one of my repeat customers and I enjoy working with you too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:June
    Date:4/30/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Poster:Troy Miller
    Date:4/30/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was AWESOME! She kept me informed the through the entire process. She was very friendly. This was a great experience for me. Thank you Martha! [ View ]
    Response:Charles.. Thank yo so much for the awesome review and thank you for being an awesome customer! If you ever need a transport again you know who to call. Good luck to you and your Trans Am! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:4/30/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:Malia, rocked she did a great job on getting my brother in law car back to Fort Polk, he had just returned for Afghanistan and was on foot, she got his car to him and for him it was like a peace of home, I would recommend Malia for your next transpor... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Kevin, glad I could make a difference in someones life! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:4/30/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Jeff was excellent. I contacted him and he provided me all the information I requested. I then compared compines via internet but decided on Jeff because of his professional and kind manner. Jeff kept me informed but did not "bug" me. H... [ More ]
    Poster:lee
    Date:4/30/2014 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain offers A+ Service
    Review:This is the second time we have used Malia McClain and Auto Shipping Group. Both experiences have been wonderful. Under promised and Over delivered = One Happy Customer. Thanks Malia! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Dawn and Treg, it was so nice to hear from you guys again with another vehicle to ship. Enjoy the Lotus and I am certain I will be moving another toy for you soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn Lee
    Date:4/30/2014 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Malia is a car shipping Goddess
    Review:Malia, you saved my life... I had no idea what i was getting myself into, but you gave me all the details on shipping my car and really came through in a clutch situation. I called on a Wednesday to have my car shipped that Friday not knowing the I ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Jay, you are amazing!!!! This review is just so nice. I really appreciate you taking the time to post this and for sharing your obviously positive experience with everyone. You are way too funny. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Damonis
    Date:4/29/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McLain
    Review:Malia was professional, knowledgeable and always responded promptly. Made our vehicle transport from San Diego to Las Vegas headache free. Great job, Malia [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the wonderful review, Taloria. I really enjoyed working with you and hope you enjoy your new life in Las Vegas. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Simms
    Date:4/29/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:I got a TON of calls and quotes from many companies...where it was too overwhelming! Brandon was the only one that explained how the whole process works in the car shipping business so I could understand it all better. I also did some research to ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jane, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:4/29/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Although the Auto Shipping Group executive was extremely prompt, knowledgable and courteous, I'm not sure what unique value her company brought to the table. The original fee was found to be be too low, and had to be increased by $60.00 (ASG suggest... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Evan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself, I do appreciate that. Unfortunately, with this industry prices can fluctuate depending on gas prices and the popularity of the route as well. For the carrier being a little late upon pickup and delivery, I’m sorry about that. I do remember explaining to you that the pickup and delivery dates run on estimates because anything can set them back; a hold up with a pickup/delivery customer, something could happen to the truck or even the weather conditions can also hold them back. But again, thank you for the review and hope all is well! [ view ]
    Poster:Evan Foreman
    Date:4/29/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group was Great!
    Review:This is the second time we used this company within 2 years. Both experiences have been great. Lance Staab was my agent. He handled everything very professional, and with care. Great communication by phone and email. He even answered our calls after ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the fantastic review it was a pleasure transporting your vehicle for you and Trina I know we had a hiccup with the carrier but in the end we got it done.Than you again for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle. Looking forward to helping you ship again [ view ]
    Poster:Steve M.
    Date:4/29/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ship your car...work with an experienced rep
    Review:Started out with an inexperienced representative. After several days the rep was replaced and Kimberly got the job done in less than 24 hours. The car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Hank, Thank you so much for positive feedback. if you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Hank Decker
    Date:4/29/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:My husband first contacted her before he had to PCS. After he left all the responsibility was passed over to me. Julie was very pleasant every conversation. She was very informative. She gave me the information for the company and driver that would b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dorian, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was my pleasure to assist you and your husband in getting the vehicle to him. I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dorian Deigh
    Date:4/29/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: truck
    Review:always can count on Malia for fast service.Trust is a big issue for me and I found out that this company is who I have been looking for.I will use them again and again. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - Thank you for the great review, Dib. I enjoy working with your dealership and thanks again for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dib
    Date:4/29/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: kirk
    Review:Kirk was v v nice, following on everything, not pushing for anything ,discussed the price for me with the driver,followed to the last minute [ View ]
    Poster:hussein
    Date:4/29/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: The game of estimating correct shipping
    Review:I had this company recommended to me from someone that had used them. What I found is that they give you a quote, and then they put that out on the market. If they've under priced it you sit and wait until they find someone willing to do it for tha... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brett thanks for the review, I really appreciate your input. Looking forward to helping you out in the future [ view ]
    Poster:Brett BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Service from Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I have used every carrier under the sun for the last 45 years. They get your business and then you get the excuses. My contact Kim, not only followed up on every request I had, but returned my calls even after she had left work for the day. That is r... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Mickey, I loved working with you and I cannot wait to work together again! I enjoyed looking at the pictures of the vehicles you have raced and restored. Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:mickey weise
    Date:4/29/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:This company stands out from the crowd in a great way! Lance worked with us tirelessly, always professional and friendly, terrific with communication and details. He got us a competitive price to ship our car and the time-frame was super fast. We liv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maryse, Thank you so much for the review it was simply a pleasure assisting you on the transport. If you ever decide to ship again I am so looking forward to hearing from you thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:MYHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Towing my Infinity G 35 Coupe
    Review:First I would like to thank Matt Peterson for his professionalism! He laid it out real simply how the whole transaction would go down, and it went down just like that! I had to pack the Infinity pretty full because of relocation and the Price went ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Joel, you are a gentleman and a scholar. It was a very easy shipment that went as smoothly as it could have. I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review about my service and look forward to possibly working with you in the future on any more car shipments you may have. Its great to see the process work as well as it did with your order. Good times! [ view ]
    Poster:Joel Hall
    Date:4/29/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021
    Review:First time getting my vehicle transported. Had nothing but great service and a very smooth transition. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you so much for the great review, Ben. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Benjamin Wong
    Date:4/29/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon (360) 853-2849
    Review:I contacted this organization to have my car transported to Florida. I needed this to happen as soon as possible, so Brandon called me back right away, asked for my information. He kept in constant communication with me, from the moment the car w... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Barb, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barb Peerless
    Date:4/29/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I could not have been happier, the service was excellent, all according to schedule. Most helpful when asking questions. My car arrived much quicker than I expected, in super condition. I whole-heartedly recommend this company. I will definitely mak... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Carol, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Smith
    Date:4/29/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Julie with red carpet transport made our vehicle transport experience effortless and worry free for our family. Julie gave our family the peace of mind that our vehicle would be shipped with out issue. Julie gave us her email address as well as her p... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John it has been a pleasure assisting you with your transport to your new state. I wish you and your family the very best. We strive to make our customer's moves as smooth as possible. Thank you for choosing our services!! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: 1970 dodge chargey
    Review:It was a pleasure doing business with you guys. Great response in getting car and updating me on situation. Kirk Dorr did and outstanding job in communication.he was very nice to talk to. Will use the service in future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks Ken! Enjoy your vehicle this summer and great customers make great service easy. Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:ken Copeland
    Date:4/28/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue really made a difficult time much, much easier. One call took care of everything. She was very prompt when returning calls or keeping me updated through out the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Jay and thanks greatly for the 5 star review. Always a pleasure assisting with Hawaii transports and you were awesome to work with too. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:JAy
    Date:4/28/2014 10:32:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45