View 150,715 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,716th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2208 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for anything more
    Review:I was definitely apprehensive about getting my car shipped after reading so many nightmare reviews, but I couldn't have asked for anything more from this process. Kim was very nice about answering all my questions, and I didn't have to pay a deposit ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Ariel, Thank you so much for this positive review. If there is anything else you need please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Ariel
    Date:5/10/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!
    Review:Auto Shipping Group INC provided great A++ service!!!! I had the confidence that my vehicle was getting to its final destination with no delay! Martha Castillo was outstanding with her professionalism and customer service. She provide all the answ... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831 Jamil, thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service AUTO SHIPPING GROUP has to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jamil
    Date:5/10/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:We recently had a car shipped; Melissa explained everything thoroughly and kept us up to date on where and when the car would arrive, and checked to make sure everything was good after arrival. It was the first time we shipped a car and it was surpri... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*360-853-2848*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*Call anytime with questions or for a free quote* Linda, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you. If you ever need to ship a vehicle again. I'm your girl. [ view ]
    Date:5/10/2014 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Great service and prompt answers to questions. The customer service was very good. Questions were answered quickly and completely. [ View ]
    Date:5/10/2014 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Date:5/10/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Good first expereince
    Review:First time shipping two cars across the country and it turned out to be a good one, mostly in part to Matthew Peterson. He was a great point of contact from the initial quote to the drop off. I would recommend using him and Auto Transport Group :) [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Drew, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review. A very calculated shipment, you took the time to book early and we had you a carrier in perfect time to get the shipment done. I always feel like I can be successful when given a time frame like you gave me, thank you. Very pleasant to work with you and communication was key throughout the entire process, thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Drew Lee
    Date:5/10/2014 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Breanna
    Review:Breanna was the only reason I picked your company. She is amazing!!! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman *(360)853-2820* breanna@autoshipping group.com Thank you for being a wonderful customer you have been amazing during the entire process. Look forward to working with you gain. [ view ]
    Poster:Betty
    Date:5/9/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport experience review.
    Review:The main reason I chose Auto Shipping Group for the job turned out to be the right one. At the outset, I received abut 2 dozen quotes from several sources, ranging from about $300 to $1000. The low quotes were incomplete, the high ones assumed I was ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Gregory! It was my pleasure assisting you with this transport. I look forward to helping you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Gregory Krenn
    Date:5/9/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. was great. Customer service and reachability were top notch. I would not however recommend Auto Line Express Inc. as the carrier. They were late to pickup, and made delivery very difficult with wrong time q... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group* Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Bradley, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm sorry that you had a bad experience with Auto Line, sadly it happens once in awhile. I have taken note of everything to better assist you and anyone else in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bradley Robertson
    Date:5/9/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I was able to arrange auto transport in a few days time and even had to change the original pick up location. Malia was not only able to work out the details in short period of time, she was friendly, warm and very responsive. Also, she contracte... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for such a great review, Christina. It is always great to know that I made a difference in someones day. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Experience
    Review:I moved from Illinois to Nevada due to a new job, however, I had orientation in Maryland on 05/01. I had recently purchased a brand new car (2013 Elantra) and didn't want my baby handled by just anyone. I received so many calls and emails from ... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo 360-853-2831 Wow what an amazing review Alisha. Thank you so much for appreciating my hard work, I always give it 110 PERCENT. I know how important it was we get Ms. Ebony over to you and I wasted no time in finding you a carrier! Have fun with the Elantra over in Vegas for me:) [ view ]
    Poster:Alisha Williams
    Date:5/9/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!!
    Review:I cannot stress enough how helpful Malia was and what a great quote I got. I had to ship a 6900 lb Unimog 404 from ND to VA and every other company was telling me $3000 and more. Malia totally hooked me up with a great, honest trucking company that d... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - DAVID, I LOVE YOU! LOL. You are so sweet to have left me such an amazing review. I have been here for six years and this is only the second UNIMOG I have transported. As a matter of fact one of my dispatchers and I have a standing joke about......THE UNIMOG! Send me a photo when you can and enjoy driving that silly thing around town with your girlfriend. Malia@autoshippipnggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:David T.
    Date:5/9/2014 8:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Prompt Delivery
    Review:This is the third time I have used the Auto Shipping Group, and I will never use another company again. From day one I found that the Auto Shipping Group was on top of situation and was ALWAYS responsive. After being given a VERY competitive quote ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 3602075535 Cant thank you enough for the kind words Dave. This order was something special and tested the my ability to find a carrier on very short notice after another had a problem loading your car. Zviad of Atlant came to the rescue and had that GT picked up in a couple of days and out to New Mexico in a flash. Very grateful to you, Dave and Debbie, for you patience and to Zviad for such exceptional service and initiative. Great story in the auto shipping industry. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:5/8/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Contact person
    Review:The contact person, Martha Castillo, was extremely friendly and helpful. She kept me promptly informed with regards to my car in terms of shipping time and cost. Her warm and professional attitude made me comfortable, as a customer, to approach her a... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831 Sahil,THANK YOU SO MUCH for that amazing review. I work hard for my customers and it was a so nice working with you as well. I wish you the best of luck with everything and again, thank you for letting us serve you:) [ view ]
    Poster:Sahil Azad
    Date:5/8/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:First we read all the reviews and priced transport companies. Brandon Bond was contacted to pick up my sons car at Army base in Kansas. Pick up was arranged at a Walmart parking lot so the transport did not drive on base. All went fine and the car a... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda H
    Date:5/8/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Response:Hello Linda, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Linda H
    Date:5/8/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 Order# 1007062 Order Total: $980
    Review:POC was very informative and kept in contact with us regularly to keep us updated, even if no change in transport status had occurred. We greatly appreciated the updates- we had originally booked with a different company who was dishonest and decepti... [ More ]
    Response:Felicia Bond...Felicia@autoshippinggroup.com...602-428-6872 [ view ]
    Poster:Laura N Gary Richard
    Date:5/8/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon. 360-853-2849
    Review:I was very pleased with the overall support Brandon provided, as well as the carrier driver, Gabriel with Diesel Express. After my getting past the numerous different bidders telling me how great they are, how great their agency is, how I should av... [ More ]
    Response:Hello John, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:J. Tedford
    Date:5/8/2014 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied with the company I dealt with
    Review:Brandon was good to deal with. He answered all my questions and was up front with me about how the transport was going to happen.. Best of all he got me a good price and everything was on time and undamaged. i also enjoyed talking to the driver when ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Alex, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alex R
    Date:5/8/2014 2:46:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon Bond 360-853-2849
    Review:Thanks for your help in getting my car home from CA to SC. Brandon did a great job would use your services again and will tell other about the greag services you offer. Carrier did goodd job on transporting the cr as well. Was keep inthe loop on she ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Brenda, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brenda H. BondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt timing and satisfying service
    Review:I have shifted my car from New Jersey to Nashville. The Car was transported by A&sons carrier group. Initially the agent from Auto Shipping group took couple of days to get me a carrier. I was asking for Weekend pickup of my vehicle and hence Car... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group* 360-853-2848* melissa@autoshippinggroup.com* Feel free to call for a free quote or questions anytime. Sathya, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to work for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Sathya
    Date:5/7/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:This is the second time that Sue has helped me move a collector car. The first move was a non-op from coast to coast which proved more difficult than anticipated, but Sue stayed on it until it was all worked out. This move was unbelievable! Trucker w... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks once again Tom for the very nice review and the repeat business! Always my pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom R.
    Date:5/7/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Overall experience was positive; everyone was friendly and helpful. One hiccup though, I was told (and received in email) that I could pay balance over phone with my AMEX. Once the driver arrived in VA; he wouldn't leave car w/o payment (Cash, money ... [ More ]
    Response:*****Randy@360.853.2823****....Thank you Patti for taking the time for posting your review about your shipping experience – it is greatly appreciated! I apologize for the miscommunication surrounding payment by credit card (policy & procedures), but as mentioned this feedback is quite helpful since we always strive to provide nothing less than 5 Star service. Feel free to contact me when you need to ship your vehicle again! [ view ]
    Poster:Patti Shippey
    Date:5/7/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:After searching for a couple hours I was beginning to think that I wouldn't find a carrier that was willing to pick up my car that wasn't running, for a reasonable price. When I contacted Jeff I was pleasantly surprised. He was very knowledgeable and... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Ryan and I look forward to assisting you with your next project! [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/7/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond is amazing!
    Review:Felicia Bond made this experience easy. She has GREAT communication skills, she is confident in her drivers, services, and puts the customer at ease. i would HIGHLY recommend Auto Shipping Group and Felicia Bond. [ View ]
    Response:Felicia Bond...Felicia@autoshippinggroup.com...602-428-6872 Hi Patricia & Sarah, Thank you so much for your business and your confidence in myself and our drivers. Thanks so much :) [ view ]
    Poster:P. Hannaway
    Date:5/7/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Martha
    Review:Martha is a excellent customer service rep for Auto Shipping Group. Very responsive and reliable. Car was picked up as promised. I have shipped a number of cars - never received the promptness and honesty Martha delivered! Definitely would use... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831 Thank you very much Pat, I took that extra mile for you because I knew your time constraints. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and I hope to do business again. Best of luck! [ view ]
    Poster:Pat mccarthy
    Date:5/6/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:FELISHA IS TERRIFIC I HAD CONTACTED TWO OTHER BROKERS AND THEY COULD NOT GET A COMMITTMENT FROM A CARRIER AND AS SOON AS I CONTACTED FELISHA SHE GOT RIGHT ON THE CASE AND FOUND A CARRIER THE NEXT DAY. IN ADDITION, SHE KEPT ME UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE P... [ More ]
    Response:Felicia Bond...Felicia@autoshippinggroup.com...602-428-6872 [ view ]
    Poster:moti
    Date:5/6/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Brokering
    Review:Brokering by auto shipping is awesome. Matt was very friendly and Profesional. They find the cheapest carrier .Carrier company is not very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Ripson. Very easy getting you dispatched and picked up, its unfortunate that the communication with the carrier was so bad, but ultimately you got your car picked up and delivered in a short period of time. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and letting me work with you on getting your car shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:Ripson
    Date:5/5/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston (602-428-6878) Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Excellent service, kept well informed of pickup and delivery status, highly recommend Julie's expertise. Don't let cost determine your transport selection...... [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chris it was a pleasure working with you and getting your new car to you. I wish you the very best and enjoy the car!!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Dahl
    Date:5/5/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Price was very reasonable. Malia and the entire crew were very professional from start to finish of my order. I would use them again if necessary [ View ]
    Poster:Claudia McTee
    Date:5/5/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the nice review, Claudia. I really enjoyed having you as a customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claudia McTee
    Date:5/5/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: “Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)”
    Review:I was very pleased with shipping my car from Missouri to Virginia, Tige Yeargin call me a day before my first available date with a carrier. My car arrived in Virgina 3 days later in great condition but just a little dirty. I will definitely use Au... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Shayla
    Date:5/5/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Matt followed through from start to finish. very professional.drivers were pleasant and on time. all paper work was sent electronically with no issues. great experience. would definitely use this company again and ask for Matt. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mike, what a beautiful car you bought! I'm happy that bird was picked up and delivered to you in a short period of time. Its always rough waiting too long on something you've already purchased, I'm glad I could help. Thanks again for the review and let me know if you are shopping for any more vehicles around the country, I'll get them shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:mike farrell
    Date:5/4/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Review:All went well and communicated with me throughout process. Great having my car....no problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:KSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the review Ken but I don't understand. If there were no problems and all went well and I communicated with you throughout the process why a 4 Star review? I have over 300 reviews and only 2 are less than 5 Star!!! [ view ]
    Date:5/3/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: friendly and helpful
    Review:I am a college girl who doesn't know too much about cars. My car broke right before the date I planned to move. Called Brandon for a quote. He sounded really friendly and was really patient explaining things to me. As someone who doesn't do this too ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Lucy, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:5/3/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable!!!
    Review:I got contact with Alexandra, she's very nice and helpful. My car got picked up within 2 days and delivered 5 days after the car got picked up. Really good, reliable and fast service here. I would recommend this company, if you are looking to ship yo... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson...alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com...360-853-2844 [ view ]
    Poster:SOPANUT SEREETHORANAKUL
    Date:5/3/2014 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I was very please with the service I received. I worked solely with Matt Peterson who was able to swiftly guide me through the transportation of my vehicle. I was thoroughly impressed at how he consistently kept in contact with me, informing me of wh... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Neikia! It was very nice working with you, very communicative and easy to work with the whole time. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write up this review, it means a lot. Your order was a breeze, dispatched quickly after the order was placed and early on delivery, cant beat that. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to work with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Neikia williams
    Date:5/2/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Service
    Review:My overall experience with Lance of Auto Shipping Group was good. My vehicle was picked up within the 3 day window I had requested (even though normally they request a week-long window). It was also dropped off within exactly 7 days, just in time for... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sharmeen, Thank you so much for the review I know you had to write it a few times. I applaud you for the effort. Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:SharmeenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:This was the first time our family transported a car. We were nervous and probably calling Jeff way too much for reassurance. I have to say Jeff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to assure us everything would be fine. He even helped ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Deborah and it wasmy pleasure to assist your family! [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:5/1/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I was referred to this company by a friend who had just moved from AZ-NY. He gave me Stephanie Hamilton's name/number. I called and she was very friendly and helpful. She remembered my friend as well. Stephanie was up front about a cost change and co... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE**Louis, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. I am very thankful you chose to work with myself as well as our company for your move. Feel free to contact me again if this need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:5/1/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: hands-down the best car transportation service
    Review:I've got my car shipped three times over the past three years. This was easily the best company to work with because they were reliable, they where easy to communicate with, they were honest, and they followed through with me even after I paid. The c... [ More ]
    Response:Wow.. Thanks Rob! An informed customer can always make the decision that's best for them. Enjoy California! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/1/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendatiion
    Review:I give Jeremee Tyler and Auto Shipping Group, Inc a 5 star rating. Jeremee made the experience of shipping my car from Glencoe, Illinois to South Pasadena, California easy and convenient and without glitches. Before choosing a carrier I spoke to sev... [ More ]
    Response:JEREMEE TYLER - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Robert, thank you so much for your review. I am glad that everything worked out well for you, and the car was delivered in a timely manner. I sincerely appreciate your cooperation throughout the entire process. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to me. I am always here, take care Robert. -Jeremee M. Tyler, ASG [ view ]
    Poster:ROBERT
    Date:5/1/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group INC. Five stars!!
    Review:Kirk Dorr at auto shipping group inc. was awesome! He was very honest, got a price for me that was actually lower than originally quoted and got the whole process done in under an hour. I've had my car shipped a few times and this was by far the best... [ More ]
    Response:Glad everything went smooth Matt! Have a safe trip back out to Kentucky and enjoy your summer! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Matt M
    Date:5/1/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: E55 shipping
    Review:I will most certainly used this shipper and broker again and will also recommend to my friends.. The pick up was on time and driver was friendly, Kirk my broker was the best in this experience with my e55.. [ View ]
    Response:Glad it all worked out and went smoothly! Timing could not have went better and I was very pleased to see everything go great. Communication is always Key! Enjoy the car Khan! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Azmatrana khanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless Delivery
    Review:We are very happy with the entire process through Auto Shipping Group. Kim was great and took care of us from the start, answering all questions and was very responsive. Their designated shipper, JPF Trucking ,was timely on pick-up, let us know when... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tom, Thank you so much! I love reading feedback and how I can improve on my customer service. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:5/1/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Lance staab was very helpful with great customer service. We would definately go through him again. He was very helpful in finding us an affordable price with great service. Lance is very honest and listened to what we wanted. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com August thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure helping you and Wisty move the vehicle. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:August
    Date:5/1/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: tige yeargin
    Review:We shipped two Toyota trucks that we use for our pool business. I called and my rep tige expliained the processband the move went off without a hitch. The driver was on time and very nice. Thank you for all your help [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:5/1/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I thought the pricing I got from Auto Shipping Group was the most favorable without being too low which I know from past experience would not get the job done. Tige handled my shipping like he has many years experience as I'm sure he does. He was do... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/30/2014 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:No problems with getting the car to Hawaii. Car was delivered when promised. Even got a free car wash coupon from Matson. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brennan, Thank you so much for the great review! Make sure you have your dad leave one as well for me. If there is anything else please let me know. It was great working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Brennan
    Date:4/30/2014 11:43:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45