View 151,285 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,286th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2322 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.63% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Malia was terrific!!
    Review:After checking around with 20+ companies I went back to the nicest and most knowledgable person I spoke with and booked with Malia. My experience with her was amazing and never once did I feel I was not getting the best customer service possible. I ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES. Colleen, I enjoyed our fun conversations and working with you and your husband. Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your feedback. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:5/26/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:Everything went the way they said it would. I felt comfortable after talking to Tige about the business of moving automobiles from state to state. I plan on using the same company when I go back out west this coming winter. I would tell my friends if... [ More ]
    Poster:pat oboyle
    Date:5/26/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:The whole experience has been excellent with Martha Castillo at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. from the very first telephone call. My computer has been broken this whole time and she has been fantastic by sending the texts through my cell. Also calling ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. It was such a pleasure working with you as well. I wish you the best of luck Johnette:) [ view ]
    Poster:Johnette Stockdale
    Date:5/26/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Review:I had tried to work with other companies who quoted me a price and then never contacted me. When I finally contacted them they told me that they could not do it at the quoted price and added hundreds to the original quote. I had wasted weeks on som... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi colleen and thanks bunches for posting. What most 1st or only time transporters do not know is there is a fine line between using a low ball quote and actually getting the job done. Hopefully your post will help future customers in knowing the difference and thanks greatly for your business and your very helpful review. [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:5/25/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I have used their service for shipping my car 4 times. Every time service has been excellent. Car was picked up promptly and always delivered on time and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend using them. They are very reliable. Good comm... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Laverne, I always enjoy working with you! If there is anything else you need please make sure you let me know. I look forward to the next transport. [ view ]
    Poster:LaVerne
    Date:5/24/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group is the Best
    Review:After using u ship to ship a car from Arizona to ohio they found door to door transport which said that they would take 5 days to pick up my car. I waited 2 weeks and still No answers or calls. The seller and I were waiting anxiously until I decide... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Stephen, thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to assist you in transporting your vehicle. I am glad Iwas able to met your expectations [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:5/24/2014 2:20:00 AM
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group has been great, due to their effective communication through phone calls and email updates. They were also able to help me attain a great price for my delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Michael for your great review. i really appreciate you entrusting me with your transport . thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Michael TangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Breanna was outstanding. From the very beginning, she explained the entire process to me and guided from the beginning until the very end. Would use this company again and would also recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Response:***Breanna@360-853-2820*Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com*** Wendy! Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope if you ever ship a car again give me a call. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:5/23/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:Being my first time shipping a vehicle i was a little hesitant, but after being introduced to glory from auto shipping group i felt a lot more comfortable. She was very personable , down to earth and honest regarding the shipping transaction. After r... [ More ]
    Response:***Glory Wilson*** (602)428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Please call for 5 Star Service***** Arne, thank you so much for your kind words and for entrusting me to help move your vehicle. I'm glad it reached you before you left for Atlantic City! I strive to make this experience a pleasant one for all of my clients. You were a pleasure to work with and should you need any help with Auto Shipping in the future, please don't hesitate to call me. I hope you have a wonderful day :) [ view ]
    Poster:Arne
    Date:5/23/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I asked Auto Shipping Group for a quote and Mr. Staab responded immediately. From that moment until my car was delivered to its destination, Mr. Staab was accessible, responsive and helpful. He found a carrier that would pick up on the first day ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Susan, thank you so much for the ultimate review. It was such a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle.I look forward to helping you again. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Susan D.
    Date:5/23/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I recently used Chell Hart at ASG to ship a vehicle from North Carolina to Texas. Chell was very responsive and knowledgeable. She handled my transport request very professionally and we are very pleased with the outcome. The shipper, Terry at Ol... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART 360-207-5490 CALL DIRECT FOR *****5 STAR SERVICE**** Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a nice review, Lecia. It's always nice to hear that my hard work is appreciated. It was a pleasure helping you ship your vehicle, and I look forward to helping if you ever need to ship again! Thanks Lecia! [ view ]
    Poster:L. CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Overall my experience was good. I have shipped cars before and knew what to expect. I picked a company that was priced in the middle range of all other bids. I was contacted immediately after I place the order and received excellent customer servi... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/23/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: “Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)”
    Review:If you want things one right then call Tige with Auto Shipping Group. He was honest, gave me a fair price and answered the phone when I called. Car showed up on time and it was in perfect condition. Driver was friendly and dropped it right at my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:5/23/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Review:Thank you Martha Castillo for this being an exceptionally problem free experience. You were very knowledgeable & reassuring representative of your company. Thank you for guiding me through the entire transport & keeping me infomed from the fi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Rosa
    Date:5/22/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Review:We had a great experience form the first call to the final delivery of the car. The price was good, the service was better. The owner described the entire process o the first call which gave us the assurance our car would be delivered quickly and saf... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-953-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Carlos. It was my pleasure assisting you with transporting your Mercedes! [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:5/22/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Review:I had 3 vehicles to transfer from Oregon to Georgia. I found Auto Shipping Group in an online search. It looked as though they had good reviews. I now have the vehicles and was very impressed with the service I received. The agent assigned to my acco... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***360-853-2820 Philip, Thank you for the review and I'm very happy your vehicles were delivered and it was so fast! Hope to work with you again! Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Rhyne
    Date:5/22/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly Freiley is fast, efficient and knows her stuff. Though I did pay $400 more than the original quote (to ship a heavy, vintage convertible car), the transaction went smoothly from my first e-mail to Kim to my farewell handshake with the truck ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Donald, You were fantastic to work with! I am so glad you were referred to me, it was wonderful to work with you. I enjoyed seeing the photos of the vehicle you sent. If you need anything else please email or call me! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Donald Brinkley
    Date:5/22/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Poster:Carlos
    Date:5/22/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Call Brandon direct line 360-853-2849
    Review:I called 6 companies and got all kinds of stories about what everyone else was going to do and how they were going to take me for a ride. Brandon was direct, knowledgeable and patient. Took me several days to pick a firm. The got a good carrier t... [ More ]
    Response:Brandon Bond...360-853-2849...brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jory
    Date:5/22/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Ty was great
    Review:this was a smooth transaction from start to finish. From the initial conversation I had with my rep at auto shipping group I was made to feel comfortable. the truck driver was nice too. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to move thei... [ More ]
    Poster:bobby
    Date:5/22/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job and Very smooth transaction
    Review:This is the first time i had to transport my car from Bennington ,vermont to Plano Texas. First i was not clear to choose which company to go with as there are tons are shipping company in the market.I did a ground work of listing down the number of... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Satish, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I wish you the very best in your new city and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:satish
    Date:5/22/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Car
    Review:Traci Dinsmore made my experience with Auto Shipping Group great. She is very professional and knowledgeable. I called on a Friday, She had the car picked up on Saturday and it was delivered early Thursday in the same condition as it left. This wa... [ More ]
    Response:Traci Dinsmore 360-853-2846 traci@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much John for the good review. I am happy that I did a good job for you. I strive to make sure all my customers are happy from beginning to end. Thank you again and please feel free to contact me with your next shipping needs. [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/22/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:we hired another company to move our vehicle but the failed to keep in touch and still never shipped the truck. Then we found Auto Shipping Group and the sales person tige saved the day. he explained the process and found us a truck driver within a... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/22/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:Matthew was great. He was quick to find someone to ship my car. He also helped me out with the pricing to match my budget. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Gary, Im glad I could help you get your car shipped. It was tough finding a carrier that would haul within your budget, but we were able to make a deal and get you dispatched anyway. The car was shipped pretty quickly too, excellent service by the carrier. I appreciate your business and your review, thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:5/22/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Melissa was very responsive and spent time explaining all of the details related to shipping my car. She was extremely responsive. It did take a few days longer than I expected to find a carrier but I live in a remote area so I think there were less ... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Joe, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from working with you. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2014 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was super professional and consistently went above my expectations to ensure that I knew when and where my vehicle would arrive. She also discounted my second shipment because I was shipping two cars. ANY future shipments that I need will ... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803**CALL DIRECT FOR 5 STAR SERVICE**Garrett, Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so happy to hear that you felt i did a great job. And look forward to you calling me back for any other transport request. Take care Garret and again thank you.:) [ view ]
    Poster:Garrett
    Date:5/22/2014 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: Car Tranport
    Review:My experience with the company was excellent starting with the customer service and ending with the delivery of my car. Breanna Pittman went beyond the call of duty to help me. She was very knowledgeable about procedures and was very personable ... [ More ]
    Response:***Breanna@360-853-2820**Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com*** Ms. Walters you were such a pleasure to work with! I hope any car that needs to be shipped again you call me! [ view ]
    Poster:Rev. Elnora Walters
    Date:5/21/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:We have contracted with this shipping company for the last 3 years to ship our son's car to and from the East coast for college. Damon has been awesome in every respect to provide excellent customer service. From the time my initial call to Damon is ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Martha, Thank you for your repeat business and 5 star Review! It's a pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate reaching out again in the future. Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:5/21/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: So happy with the Service
    Review:I have shipped many cars in the past and decided to try out a new broker. I ended up finding Felicia with Auto Shipping Group and couldn't say enough good things about her. I ended up having my mom use her also and the service was nothing short that... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@redcarpetautotransport.com Hello Greg, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! Word of mouth advertising is really important in our industry and so I'd like to thank you for your reference. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me some time later. Thank you Greg! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:5/21/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Order #1008085
    Review:I could not be more pleased with the service I received with Auto Shipping Group, Inc. My contact, Felicia Bond, was very helpful, knowledgeable, easy to understand and work with. My vehicle was picked up the day following our phone conversation... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Debbie...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah Krebsbach
    Date:5/21/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond 602-428-6872
    Review:From the first day I started this process in early May, Felicia Bond was very helpful and communicated with me by phone, email or text, keeping me informed all along the way. The drive who picked up the car was 20 minutes late (not a real problem) bu... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bill...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Bezdichek
    Date:5/21/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied, very good!
    Review:Customer service (Kimberly) was very good. Car was picked up on schedule. Delivery was one day later than scheduled because the carrier truck broke down. However, the driver (Dimitri) was cool and kept us always up to date. The bonus for one day dela... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Yevgen, Thank you so much for this fantastic review! I am so glad that you were pleased with the service. Please call or email me if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:MYER
    Date:5/21/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: 1973 Mercedes 450SL
    Review:Jeff was easy to contact and handled the transaction smoothly. Once a carrier was selected, everything went per the planned schedule. Price was $75.00 higher than the original quote of $425 but it was due to my schedule limitations. Car was rece... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks foe the nice review Bill. It was my pleasure assisting you and look forward to helping you ytansport it back. [ view ]
    Poster:Bill P
    Date:5/21/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: 1949 chevy pu
    Review:first shipper set up with uship fell threw . This went on for 2 1/2 weeks and finally cancelled. Did talk to auto shipping group before I contracted with uship so I went back to them and lance had me a trucker within a couple of hours and car was o... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve thanks sol much for allowing me the opportunity to transport you truck. I take great pride in doing what I say . I am glad it worked out to your satisfaction thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:steve anderson
    Date:5/20/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:The driver(Troy) was prompt and quite professional and his behavior was certainly matched by the politeness ,courtesy and communication offered through out the process by Breanna at Autoshipping.I would gladly recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:****BREANNA@360-8532820**BREANNA@AUTOSHIPPING GROUP.COM**** Larry it was a pleasure to work with you and get your vehicle moved. I'm very glad you were satisfied with the process. I would be glad to work with you again, anytime! [ view ]
    Poster:larry
    Date:5/20/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Malia 360-853-2806
    Review:Love these guys !!! This was fourth time working with Malia. She rocks it every time. The drivers were great both coming and going. Between the ease of use, scheduling, price and accessibility of Malia and the driver I'll be using them every time I ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - SIX+ YEARS WITH MY COMPANY and AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES - Thank you William, we love you too. Your review was just so nice and I appreciate you sharing your experience. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Wm.
    Date:5/20/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service!!
    Review:Our plans continued to change due to travel arrangements and vehicle customizations yet every time we changed the plan they didn't sweat it at all! Even better, no extra charges!! I think their pricing is extremely fair, the customer service and logi... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Steven, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Gurle.
    Date:5/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Review:Overall, the experience from Auto Shipping Group was good. I had no real trouble with the company that I was using. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Sneha, I appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thorough review. I did everything I could to find a carrier on that particular route and it certainly came down to crunch time but we were able to get the job done. Im happy that you were able to get shipped and have your car in California. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:SnehaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:This is the second time I am using this shipping company, they did a good job. Even though they increased the price and changed the pickup date due to truck unavailability, I was happy with the delivery which was really quick. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Ramm, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:raaams
    Date:5/20/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Process was smooth
    Review:The process was generally smooth. It ended up costing a bit more than the original quote in order to get the car out on time, but the option was given to wait for a lower price. Matthew did a good job of explaining the process and keeping us all inf... [ More ]
    Poster:Venette Westhoven
    Date:5/20/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez
    Review:Randy was a pleasure to work with, and not many people in the transport industry are! We chose your company, besides a good rate, because Randy explained exactly what to expect, and when. Then he exceed expectations by finding us a shipper in 4 ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@360.853.2823***Thank you Chris...I'm glad you had a good experience and got your new firetruck delivered promptly.Take care and have a great summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Callaway
    Date:5/20/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Breanna
    Review:Let Breanna take care of your transport needs. She is AWESOME and found me a carrier the same day! She was also very helpful and kept me up to date with the whole process. If I ever have to ship again, I will definitely give her a call :) [ View ]
    Response:****BREANNAPITTMAN******360-853-2820******BREANNA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Cristina you have been a pleasure to work with and I really do hope that if you ever do ship a car again you come through me because we had a wonderful time! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Cristiba
    Date:5/20/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Dealing with Auto Shipping Group made transporting my car much easier. Randy was the gentleman I dealt with and he was very friendly over the phone, knowledgeable about the entire process, and made sure that my questions were answered. He was very ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@360.853.2823***Thanks Tim for the awesome review. It was def' my pleasure working with you and appreciate you working with me...take care sir! [ view ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Trumph
    Review:Martha was a great help after contacting other shippers and getting told we can do it from others and getting stood up by all the others I contacted Martha. She is the only one that could make it happen door to door. Always helpful always let me know... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! TIM, Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Even though your location was extremely rural AND you had specific time constraints and deadlines, that didn't stop us! We met your needs 100% Thanks again and good luck:) [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:5/19/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Best service
    Review:Best car service ever!!! Will defiantly use it again! 5 star rating! Costumer service was great! Overall experience was beyond what I ever thought I would get! [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Sealver, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! I do appreciate that very much, I'm glad everything worked out as planned. When you ever need to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call and I'd be more than happy to help you out again! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Sealver siligaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:I've used this shipping company for the 5th or 6th time now. I've used them way too many times to remember how many times. I have always recommended them to my family and friends....That is just how GREAT they are! The are reliable, decent priced... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Rachna, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out as planned and we had no trouble. When the time comes, and you're in need to ship another vehicle, feel free to give me a call back and I'd be more than happy to help you out again! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Rachna Patel
    Date:5/19/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:Everything ran smoothly and on-time. I shipped my husbands car, and will now be shipping mine due to the satisfactory service we have received. Thank you, Alexandra! [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Brandi, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review! I do look forward to helping you ship your own vehicle shortly! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Brandi
    Date:5/19/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Review:Would highly recommend this company, Billie provided exceptional customer service and guidance thought the end to end process, Car was delivered promptly, a very smooth process, First time utilizing this type of service. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace billiep@autoshippinggroup.com 360 853 2827 It was great working with you too Geri! Thank you choosing Auto Shipping Group. [ view ]
    Poster:Geri
    Date:5/19/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly as expected
    Review:I've shipped many vehicles and have even tried other shippers who promise better deals, but I have learned one thing...Auto Shipping Group is the way to go. They are consistent, honest, on-time, professional and very careful with my vehicles. I bel... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY***John, It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation's. Thank you for the fabulous review. I look forward to transporting more vehicles for you in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/19/2014 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Martha is awesome!!
    Review:Martha was a great person to work with. She communicated well and kept me in the loop. This was a difficult transport since there was not a lot of demand for the route that was needed but Martha got my vehicle up here. There was a 5 day delay due ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review JP you're awesome. We work hard for our customers and even though your location was extremely rural we were able to find a carrier... the driver wasn't as good as can usually be expected but am glad you understood the situation and are happy. Good luck to you and I'm happy you have your truck:) [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/18/2014 7:37:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47