View 150,582 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,583th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2190 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.26% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Brandon Bond 360-853-2849
    Review:Thanks for your help in getting my car home from CA to SC. Brandon did a great job would use your services again and will tell other about the greag services you offer. Carrier did goodd job on transporting the cr as well. Was keep inthe loop on she ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Brenda, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Brenda H. BondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2014 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt timing and satisfying service
    Review:I have shifted my car from New Jersey to Nashville. The Car was transported by A&sons carrier group. Initially the agent from Auto Shipping group took couple of days to get me a carrier. I was asking for Weekend pickup of my vehicle and hence Car... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group* 360-853-2848* melissa@autoshippinggroup.com* Feel free to call for a free quote or questions anytime. Sathya, thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure to work for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Sathya
    Date:5/7/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:This is the second time that Sue has helped me move a collector car. The first move was a non-op from coast to coast which proved more difficult than anticipated, but Sue stayed on it until it was all worked out. This move was unbelievable! Trucker w... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks once again Tom for the very nice review and the repeat business! Always my pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom R.
    Date:5/7/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Overall experience was positive; everyone was friendly and helpful. One hiccup though, I was told (and received in email) that I could pay balance over phone with my AMEX. Once the driver arrived in VA; he wouldn't leave car w/o payment (Cash, money ... [ More ]
    Response:*****Randy@360.853.2823****....Thank you Patti for taking the time for posting your review about your shipping experience – it is greatly appreciated! I apologize for the miscommunication surrounding payment by credit card (policy & procedures), but as mentioned this feedback is quite helpful since we always strive to provide nothing less than 5 Star service. Feel free to contact me when you need to ship your vehicle again! [ view ]
    Poster:Patti Shippey
    Date:5/7/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:After searching for a couple hours I was beginning to think that I wouldn't find a carrier that was willing to pick up my car that wasn't running, for a reasonable price. When I contacted Jeff I was pleasantly surprised. He was very knowledgeable and... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Ryan and I look forward to assisting you with your next project! [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/7/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond is amazing!
    Review:Felicia Bond made this experience easy. She has GREAT communication skills, she is confident in her drivers, services, and puts the customer at ease. i would HIGHLY recommend Auto Shipping Group and Felicia Bond. [ View ]
    Response:Felicia Bond...Felicia@autoshippinggroup.com...602-428-6872 Hi Patricia & Sarah, Thank you so much for your business and your confidence in myself and our drivers. Thanks so much :) [ view ]
    Poster:P. Hannaway
    Date:5/7/2014 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Martha
    Review:Martha is a excellent customer service rep for Auto Shipping Group. Very responsive and reliable. Car was picked up as promised. I have shipped a number of cars - never received the promptness and honesty Martha delivered! Definitely would use... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831 Thank you very much Pat, I took that extra mile for you because I knew your time constraints. Thank you for allowing us to serve you and I hope to do business again. Best of luck! [ view ]
    Poster:Pat mccarthy
    Date:5/6/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:FELISHA IS TERRIFIC I HAD CONTACTED TWO OTHER BROKERS AND THEY COULD NOT GET A COMMITTMENT FROM A CARRIER AND AS SOON AS I CONTACTED FELISHA SHE GOT RIGHT ON THE CASE AND FOUND A CARRIER THE NEXT DAY. IN ADDITION, SHE KEPT ME UPDATED THROUGHOUT THE P... [ More ]
    Response:Felicia Bond...Felicia@autoshippinggroup.com...602-428-6872 [ view ]
    Poster:moti
    Date:5/6/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Brokering
    Review:Brokering by auto shipping is awesome. Matt was very friendly and Profesional. They find the cheapest carrier .Carrier company is not very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Ripson. Very easy getting you dispatched and picked up, its unfortunate that the communication with the carrier was so bad, but ultimately you got your car picked up and delivered in a short period of time. I appreciate you taking the time to write this review and letting me work with you on getting your car shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:Ripson
    Date:5/5/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston (602-428-6878) Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Excellent service, kept well informed of pickup and delivery status, highly recommend Julie's expertise. Don't let cost determine your transport selection...... [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chris it was a pleasure working with you and getting your new car to you. I wish you the very best and enjoy the car!!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Dahl
    Date:5/5/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Price was very reasonable. Malia and the entire crew were very professional from start to finish of my order. I would use them again if necessary [ View ]
    Poster:Claudia McTee
    Date:5/5/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the nice review, Claudia. I really enjoyed having you as a customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claudia McTee
    Date:5/5/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: “Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)”
    Review:I was very pleased with shipping my car from Missouri to Virginia, Tige Yeargin call me a day before my first available date with a carrier. My car arrived in Virgina 3 days later in great condition but just a little dirty. I will definitely use Au... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Shayla
    Date:5/5/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Matt followed through from start to finish. very professional.drivers were pleasant and on time. all paper work was sent electronically with no issues. great experience. would definitely use this company again and ask for Matt. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mike, what a beautiful car you bought! I'm happy that bird was picked up and delivered to you in a short period of time. Its always rough waiting too long on something you've already purchased, I'm glad I could help. Thanks again for the review and let me know if you are shopping for any more vehicles around the country, I'll get them shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:mike farrell
    Date:5/4/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Review:All went well and communicated with me throughout process. Great having my car....no problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:KSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the review Ken but I don't understand. If there were no problems and all went well and I communicated with you throughout the process why a 4 Star review? I have over 300 reviews and only 2 are less than 5 Star!!! [ view ]
    Date:5/3/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: friendly and helpful
    Review:I am a college girl who doesn't know too much about cars. My car broke right before the date I planned to move. Called Brandon for a quote. He sounded really friendly and was really patient explaining things to me. As someone who doesn't do this too ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Lucy, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lucy
    Date:5/3/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable!!!
    Review:I got contact with Alexandra, she's very nice and helpful. My car got picked up within 2 days and delivered 5 days after the car got picked up. Really good, reliable and fast service here. I would recommend this company, if you are looking to ship yo... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson...alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com...360-853-2844 [ view ]
    Poster:SOPANUT SEREETHORANAKUL
    Date:5/3/2014 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I was very please with the service I received. I worked solely with Matt Peterson who was able to swiftly guide me through the transportation of my vehicle. I was thoroughly impressed at how he consistently kept in contact with me, informing me of wh... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Neikia! It was very nice working with you, very communicative and easy to work with the whole time. I appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to write up this review, it means a lot. Your order was a breeze, dispatched quickly after the order was placed and early on delivery, cant beat that. Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to work with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Neikia williams
    Date:5/2/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Service
    Review:My overall experience with Lance of Auto Shipping Group was good. My vehicle was picked up within the 3 day window I had requested (even though normally they request a week-long window). It was also dropped off within exactly 7 days, just in time for... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sharmeen, Thank you so much for the review I know you had to write it a few times. I applaud you for the effort. Thank you again for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:SharmeenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:This was the first time our family transported a car. We were nervous and probably calling Jeff way too much for reassurance. I have to say Jeff was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to assure us everything would be fine. He even helped ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Deborah and it wasmy pleasure to assist your family! [ view ]
    Poster:Deborah
    Date:5/1/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I was referred to this company by a friend who had just moved from AZ-NY. He gave me Stephanie Hamilton's name/number. I called and she was very friendly and helpful. She remembered my friend as well. Stephanie was up front about a cost change and co... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE**Louis, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. I am very thankful you chose to work with myself as well as our company for your move. Feel free to contact me again if this need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Louis
    Date:5/1/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: hands-down the best car transportation service
    Review:I've got my car shipped three times over the past three years. This was easily the best company to work with because they were reliable, they where easy to communicate with, they were honest, and they followed through with me even after I paid. The c... [ More ]
    Response:Wow.. Thanks Rob! An informed customer can always make the decision that's best for them. Enjoy California! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/1/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendatiion
    Review:I give Jeremee Tyler and Auto Shipping Group, Inc a 5 star rating. Jeremee made the experience of shipping my car from Glencoe, Illinois to South Pasadena, California easy and convenient and without glitches. Before choosing a carrier I spoke to sev... [ More ]
    Response:JEREMEE TYLER - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Robert, thank you so much for your review. I am glad that everything worked out well for you, and the car was delivered in a timely manner. I sincerely appreciate your cooperation throughout the entire process. If you need anything, please feel free to reach out to me. I am always here, take care Robert. -Jeremee M. Tyler, ASG [ view ]
    Poster:ROBERT
    Date:5/1/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group INC. Five stars!!
    Review:Kirk Dorr at auto shipping group inc. was awesome! He was very honest, got a price for me that was actually lower than originally quoted and got the whole process done in under an hour. I've had my car shipped a few times and this was by far the best... [ More ]
    Response:Glad everything went smooth Matt! Have a safe trip back out to Kentucky and enjoy your summer! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Matt M
    Date:5/1/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: E55 shipping
    Review:I will most certainly used this shipper and broker again and will also recommend to my friends.. The pick up was on time and driver was friendly, Kirk my broker was the best in this experience with my e55.. [ View ]
    Response:Glad it all worked out and went smoothly! Timing could not have went better and I was very pleased to see everything go great. Communication is always Key! Enjoy the car Khan! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com Kirk - 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:Azmatrana khanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless Delivery
    Review:We are very happy with the entire process through Auto Shipping Group. Kim was great and took care of us from the start, answering all questions and was very responsive. Their designated shipper, JPF Trucking ,was timely on pick-up, let us know when... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tom, Thank you so much! I love reading feedback and how I can improve on my customer service. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:5/1/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Lance staab was very helpful with great customer service. We would definately go through him again. He was very helpful in finding us an affordable price with great service. Lance is very honest and listened to what we wanted. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com August thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure helping you and Wisty move the vehicle. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:August
    Date:5/1/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: tige yeargin
    Review:We shipped two Toyota trucks that we use for our pool business. I called and my rep tige expliained the processband the move went off without a hitch. The driver was on time and very nice. Thank you for all your help [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:5/1/2014 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I thought the pricing I got from Auto Shipping Group was the most favorable without being too low which I know from past experience would not get the job done. Tige handled my shipping like he has many years experience as I'm sure he does. He was do... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/30/2014 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:No problems with getting the car to Hawaii. Car was delivered when promised. Even got a free car wash coupon from Matson. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brennan, Thank you so much for the great review! Make sure you have your dad leave one as well for me. If there is anything else please let me know. It was great working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Brennan
    Date:4/30/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6878
    Review:I received excellent service with Auto Shipping Group. My rep was Tige Yeargin. He kept me informed during the transport and everything went wonderful. Thank you Tige [ View ]
    Poster:Cooper
    Date:4/30/2014 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: pleased with service
    Review:Very pleased with the whole process. pickup when promised as well as delivery in new jersey. door to door service was as advertised which made it very convienent for me. would definately use this company again for transporting my vehicles. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Robert, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group Inc. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great through pickup and delivery. If you're ever in need for shipping another vehicle, please feel free to give me a call and I will be more than happy to help you out! Again, thank you for the 5 Star review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:4/30/2014 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:Efficient and earlier than expected. Great service! The condition of the new vehicle was as expected. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian Kim
    Date:4/30/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brian, I have made my day! Thank you so much for everything! Please let me know if you need anything else! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Kim
    Date:4/30/2014 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: WYOMING TO MICHIGAN
    Review:This was the first time I used an auto transport company. After receiving untold e-mail quotes I began reviewing the companies and narrowed the list to just a few. I was still anxious about using a broker and not knowing who would actually transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jake, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group. I'm glad that I was able to help you out through the whole process for your first experience in transporting a vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm pleased everything worked out as planned. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Jake
    Date:4/30/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 did a phenomenal job. She kept in touch with the customer and me during the entire process. She provided me with the necessary information. [ View ]
    Response:I enjoy taking care of my customers and am pleased to have had the opportunity to provide you with phenomenal customer service! It's our goal here 100% of the time! [ view ]
    Poster:Claude Olar
    Date:4/30/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: (Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:Malia and her crew went above and beyond to coordinate the shipment of our car in a relatively short time frame, and stayed with-in the quoted price. The car made it to the destination on time and in the same condition as what it left, meaning there... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you so much, Debby. I am glad you have had such great experiences with me, call me again next time. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:D. GalanopoulosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Transporting my car from one side of the country to the other was probably my biggest moving concern. I spent months doing research and getting advice from people everywhere, in person and online. So when I finally spoke with Stephanie Hamilton at ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Johanna, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am so happy to hear that i was able to put this process at ease for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need ever arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Johanna Gauci LoportoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Randy was knowledgeable and incredibly genuine and reliable to work with. He answered all questions and took the time to explain every detail in shipping. Appreciated his honesty and communication before, during, and after vehicle delivery. Would ab... [ More ]
    Response:*****Randy Chavez @360.853.2823***** Thank you Shaun for the review...it was my pleasure working with you and please feel free to call on me should you need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. Shaun PhillipsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: malia mcclain
    Review:She was very nice to deal with. They where up front on pricing and dates. I would recomend her any time. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Vernon, you were such a delight to work with and I so much appreciate you sharing your experience with me. I hope you enjoy your Rolls Royce! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:vernon woodfill
    Date:4/30/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Shipping a car to my son who is in the marines was quick and easy. Felicia was a big help in arranging everything, the car got to my son in less than 24 hours!!! Thanks for the help Felicia! Bill [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autushippinggroup.com Hello Bill...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:4/30/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:The customer service was pretty good and very responsible. Stephanie was very promptful in answering and responding back. I can easily recommend her to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***CALL TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Sriram, thank you for your feedback, It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Sriram Bobba
    Date:4/30/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: A 1 rating
    Review:I was happy I used auto shipping group inc. they were quick and easy to deal with and answered any questions I had , and if Alexandra wasn't at her post she always called back within a few minuets Excellent experience ! [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and Auto Shipping Group Inc. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope in the future when you need to ship another vehicle, you will come back and use us once more! Again, thank you very much for the review and I hope all is well! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:4/30/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamlton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was excellant in her communication at every step of the way. She explained everything in a clear and concise manner. I would definitely contact her again if I have a car that needs transporting in the future. Linda Wright [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Johanna, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I'm glad i was able to put you at ease with this transport and make you feel comfortable while shipping your daughters vehicle. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Linda WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Ordering the transport was a very simple process. Stephanie responded quickly to our needs and provided the service and follow-up we expected. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***Troy, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Miller
    Date:4/30/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:After calling multiple trucking companies I found malia to be the easiest person to talk to and work with. She is very knowledgeable and helpful. Her follow up is great and always keeps me informed. Malia is the reason I chose to use auto shipping gr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the nice review, June. I am happy to have you as one of my repeat customers and I enjoy working with you too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:June
    Date:4/30/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Poster:Troy Miller
    Date:4/30/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was AWESOME! She kept me informed the through the entire process. She was very friendly. This was a great experience for me. Thank you Martha! [ View ]
    Response:Charles.. Thank yo so much for the awesome review and thank you for being an awesome customer! If you ever need a transport again you know who to call. Good luck to you and your Trans Am! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:4/30/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 853-2806 ext 7021).
    Review:Malia, rocked she did a great job on getting my brother in law car back to Fort Polk, he had just returned for Afghanistan and was on foot, she got his car to him and for him it was like a peace of home, I would recommend Malia for your next transpor... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Kevin, glad I could make a difference in someones life! Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:kevin
    Date:4/30/2014 10:49:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44