View 148,561 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,562th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1972

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1972 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.63% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: DELIVERY OF 1966 FORD THUNDERBIRD CONVERTIBLE
    Review:Malia was available day or night, seven days a week. Even when we forgot the difference in time, she was always friendly and willing to speak with us. Very flexible even though we needed to change the pickup information a few times. Malia is a... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for such a great review, Deland, It was a pleasure working with you and I hope you enjoy your new car. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:DELAND POWERSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton and the driver of the transport co. were awesome. The driver went out of his way to deliver my vehicle, to my Aunt and Uncle's house instead of my drop off point. I would use them again in a heartbeat. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON*** 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Gary, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Best of luck with the rest of your move to Texas. Take care :) [ view ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: 1956 - 4x4 Napco Chevy Suburban transport
    Review:Stephanie was a pleasure to work with and was on the ball the whole time keeping me informed of the truckers schedule, pick up and delivery to us. Awesome job! Thanks Stephanie.. Doug Peters [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON*** 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Doug, Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smooth for you. Hope your enjoying your new and improved Suburban. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug Peters
    Date:4/10/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great job at a great price. I had many, many quotes for the transport of my Toyota. All but one was higher and I didn't trust that one. I chose Brandon because he sounded like he knew what he was doing. I am very pleased. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Kelvin, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kelvin
    Date:4/10/2014 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: 1976 Ford F250
    Review:Jeff Vigue was professional, friendly and very knowledgable. From the first contact through payment, transporter search, pickup and delivery everything went very smooth. I had the truck inspected and appraised prior to purchase, which included over ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Richard and thanks for the repeat business! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Ballew
    Date:4/10/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Felecia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was polite and responsive. Though the actual price was $88 higher than my quote, the car arrived timely and in good condition. The actual carrier was very polite and showed up on time as promised. [ View ]
    Response:Felicia Bond...Felicia@autoshippinggroup.com...602-428-6872 [ view ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:4/10/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping group Inc.
    Review:I've used various auto transport companies in the past and Auto Shipping Group Inc. has been the best I've used to date. Julie Johnston was my contact person and she went above and beyond to provide excellent customer service. She called me with foll... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Oscar it was a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new purchase!!. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:O. Zamora
    Date:4/10/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Overall a great experience. Courteous, professional and prompt. Auto arrived with no complications. Would use again and recommend. G [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Paul, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know if you need anything else! Enjoy! [ view ]
    Poster:P.A.BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: lexus move
    Review:my move cost exactly as stated and delivery was a week early. Would definitely use again. Driver was on time. [ View ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 ( X7076 ) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM**CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. Aash, thanks for the review, it was a pleasure working with you. I'm glad I was able to provide you with great service and your transporting went well. Look forward to doing future business with you or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. Thanks again. Krisitn N. [ view ]
    Poster:Aash M. Shah
    Date:4/10/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson 360-207-5535
    Review:I needed to ship my vehicle from CA to VT, so I came across with the auto shipping group where Matthew Peterson helped cordinade the transport of my car. they picked up the car on time and delivered the car copules day early what I was promised,... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Fernando. This was a quick and painless car shipment, the system works. I appreciate you leaving me a review and look forward to working with you on your next car shipment. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando R
    Date:4/10/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:This was a first for me. Kimberly understood my lack of experience and walked me through the whole process. I would highly recommend this company for anyone shipping long distances. By the way, ask for Kimberly. [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Carolyn, Thank you so much for the great review! If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Carolyn S Swan
    Date:4/10/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Review:I had a good experience with the company.they delivered my car 2 days before the due date.infact,I'll be calling them tomorrow for another quote from Minnesota to La [ View ]
    Response:DOMESTIC AUTO TRANSPORT KIMBERLY@DOMESTICAUTOTRANSPORT.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE ANYTIME! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR NEARLY 7 YEARS! Mulele, Thank you so much! I love reading reviews from my customer especially when they have had a good experience.. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Mulele J NikeshaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2014 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was very knowledgable, helpful, and adjusted to my work timings. She communicated promptly via emails and phone. I would definitely contact her again for future transport needs. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks so much Vic for the great review. I enjoyed working with you and please do not hesitate to call me again if the need arises. [ view ]
    Poster:Vik
    Date:4/10/2014 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Harley
    Review:Honest guy and got my bike picked up and shipped within a day of making a order would use him and the company for future shipping Thanks joey [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Joey, great looking motorcycle! Im glad I had that bike picked up as quickly as I did, I know how badly you wanted it shipped and in your possession. Happy riding! Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Joey yeamanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:I received great phone service, but once it was out of the hands of the broker office, the company S.E.I. was poor in communication, didn't take calls to avoid accountability, and over promised/under delivered when it came to times and dates of deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Pedro TorresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great expereance
    Review:Over all very good experience this was my first time moving a car across the country, driver was very friendly and delivered on timee Felicia was very helpful and provided information that I needed. I would certainly use Auto Shipping Group Again. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Brian...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Krebs
    Date:4/9/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I received the best possible service from Lance. All our problems were with the truck company. They cancelled, then were late, then picked up at 12:30 am and dropped off at 5:30 am. Lance did what he could to get them committed and I know he was frus... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab, 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Rick, we did have some issues but we held tight and worked them out. Glad you had faith in me and got it done. Thank you again for the review [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Foley
    Date:4/9/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:I will use Auto Shipping Group again. Great service, on time and no BS addons to the cost. $940 was a great deal to ship a 1978 Chev pick-up. It all went as scheduled. [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Joe, I always like to see the process work the way it should. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm happy that I could get that truck shipped quickly for you. Contact me if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle delivery
    Review:I received excellant service from Kritin Nerton when she set up the move. The driver that picked up the vehicle was very professional and very knowledgable. The price was more than reasonable. The vehicle arrived in excellant condition. I would no... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (X 7076) KRISTIN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. David, thanks for this wonderful review, it was a pleasure working with you as well on transporting your vehicle from WA to AZ. I'm very happy that you had a great experience not only with me as your Rep, but with our carrier as well. Providing * 5 star * professional, knowledgeable quick service is my goal to provide to every customer. Thanks again, and look forward to doing future busness with you or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. Kristin N [ view ]
    Poster:David Dew
    Date:4/9/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Very excellent service... Felicia was awesome... Service was fast and efifcenet.. Will definitely use again [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Emeka...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Emeka iheanachoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Review:Very good customer service. Very good honest pricing. Communication between driver and myself was excellent. I would use again even if the price went up because THIS IS A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST !!!!!! Call today. You are only confused if you don'... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the kind review Chris. Enjoy your Audi! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Daniels
    Date:4/8/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 6024286882
    Review:Tige was very helpful and polite. He was very knowledgeable. He made this very easy, I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Heesung Kim
    Date:4/8/2014 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience
    Review:After wasting over two weeks with a different shipper who never got my vehicle moved I connected with Matt at Auto Shipping Group and all I can say is that if you are not using Matt you are wasting your time. Matt quickly identified why the previous ... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Ken, I cannot thank you enough for those kind words! I could not be happier that you chose to give me a chance in finding a carrier after the headache you'd received from another company. Like you said, once I got a hold of the order and was able to calculate the variables, it was an easy fix. I like seeing the system work the way it should, sometimes all it takes is attention to detail. :) You were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad that VW is home safe. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:4/8/2014 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of truck
    Review:the overall was long but once felicia bond found a driver to go from newyork to kansas it went quickly, she was very calm and nice even though i was not very patient and after a truckdriver was located it was smooth sailing.... thankyou [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Connie ...Thank you for your feedback it was a pleasure working with you! The easiest type of vehicle to ship are sedans. You had a 1999 Ford F-350 Long bed quad cab and so finding availability on the trucks for a loading was challenging. And then having it load in NY and delivery to KS was also very rural. Well, I appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you. Please take care until next time. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Connie RogersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Dealing with Jeff was a pleasure. He finalized the deal with the original cost I was quoted. Jeff was on top of pick up and delivery of my vehicle and was great about communicating to me about the status along the whole process. Thanks Jeff!! I'll b... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggropu.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Christine and I look forward to helping you again in November! [ view ]
    Poster:Christie Donaldson
    Date:4/8/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 6024286882
    Review:My brother in law shipped my Toyota to me and Tige was very nice and helpful. I would recommend him. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Buck
    Date:4/8/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:This was my first time moving my car. Mr. Tige walked me through the process and my car was picked up and delivered with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:chang
    Date:4/8/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:The end to end experience with this company was as expected. Customer service was excellent, communication was great and in no way do I want the fact that my car was dirty to detract from your choice to use them. I expected this as during this time ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Gary. It was my pleasure assisting you with this company relocate. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/8/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Poster:Gary
    Date:4/8/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE
    Review:Great doing business with your company. Tige was great to work with, My vehicle was picked up and delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:TEMPE DODGE/KIA
    Date:4/8/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 ext 7031
    Review:This shipping company was very professional. They gave us all the information needed in a timely manner, and was quick to set up the auto shipping. We are very appreciative of all of the people involved in shipping our vehicle, from Tige to the deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Donald Or Nicole HolmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Review:Highly Recommended. Work great with you and your schedule! The drivers and shippers were in constant contact with me and made it a very smooth transition and experience. Would highly recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360-207-5535 Thank you Miguel. I'm happy to see that everything lined up on this order to meet the time constraints of your move. It was a pleasure working with you through the process, I appreciate the opportunity and please contact me in the future if I can ship any other vehicles for you. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Miguel GarayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Date:4/8/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Auto transport was clearly the "low bidder" on the list. They offered the move at $1130, which was well below the $1250 offered by other carriers. After about 10 days of not moving the car, I contacted them. They found someone to pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Krueger
    Date:4/8/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff and the Auto Shipping Group were great to work with from beginning to end. The rate was fixed as quoted and the car arrived on time as promised. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Jason and thanks for the business! [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:4/7/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Terrill 360-853-2827 (x7010)
    Review:I couldn't have been happier with my experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. Shipping a car is a stressful ordeal, but Stephanie and this company have alleviated all of my worries. I had to ship my car last minute and had a lot of additional request... [ More ]
    Response:Terra Dean...360-207-5504...terra@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shagufta Khan
    Date:4/7/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: i motors
    Review:sue garrison was very knowledgeable, and was on top of everything, the best customer service ever. I would recommend this company to other people, and I especially want to deal with sue again. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Wais, Thanks for posting and for the very nice review. It was a pleasure working with you for both of your transports and so glad I could help. [ view ]
    Poster:wais sarwariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:AWESOME > [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL jEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the short & sweet review Alan. I appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with the next one! [ view ]
    Poster:allan todd
    Date:4/7/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon
    Review:Outstanding knowledge and service. On short notice, after another carrier failed to deliver (not via Auto Shipping Group), Brandon was able to arrange for the transport of my classic car. It arrived in excellent shape as promised. He kept me infor... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Larry, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Vose
    Date:4/7/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:I spoke to Felicia about ten days before my car arrived, I was going to go with an open carrier but none were available, so felicia found me an enclosed carrier for a little more money and it was well worth it car came clean and right on time everyth... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bill...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! Much as to do with timing in lining up your itinerary with the drivers. It's never too early to make your reservation. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/7/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: (Kristin Nerton 602-428-7269 (x7076)).
    Review:I am very satisfied with the service Kristin gave me from Auto Shipping Group. She was extremely proffessional and kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. I HIGHLY recommend this company for your shipping needs!...David Carnell-Carnell... [ More ]
    Response:KRISTIN NERTON 602-428-7269 (X 7076) KRISTN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM CALL ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE AND 5 STAR SERVICE. David, thanks for this wonderful review, and it was a pleasure working with you as well. I am glad I was able to provide 5 star service again to another customer.. Thanks again and look forward to doing business with you or anyone whom you may refer to me as well. Thanks again. Kristin N [ view ]
    Poster:David Carnell
    Date:4/7/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: JEFF HARRIS CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:JULIE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HELPFUL. THERE WAS GREAT COMMUNICATION THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE PROCESS. THE DRIVER WAS PROMPT AND PROFESSIONAL AS WELL. I WILL DEFINITELY USE THE COMPANY AGAIN AND REFER PEOPLE AS WELL. THANKS! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@RedCarpetAutoTransport.com Jeff it was a pleasure working with you. I wish you the best with work and thank you. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia B 602-428-6872
    Review:This is the first time we had our car transported. We had quite a few questions. In the beginning I called Felicia a lot. She was always very pleasant and satisfied all of our concerns. She followed up on the pickup and delivery. Everything went... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service **** FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Patrice...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Patrice Stewart
    Date:4/6/2014 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant and Patient
    Review:Malia exhibited a great deal of patience. We ran into a serious of problems that required her to be flexible. She was always cheerful and understanding of our situation. We had to cancel our first delivery due to unforeseen circumstances. Malia did... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Patricia and Deland, you both have been such a delight to work with, I have enjoyed our conversations, getting to know you, and becoming friends on Facebook. Finally getting your 66 TBird after eveything you had to deal with................thank goodness. Thank you for the amazing review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia PowersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Driver was easy to contact. Picked up vehicle on requested date and delivered quickly. Sue was extremely helpful in getting me a carrier in a short time frame that I had to work with As the first carrier I had backed out at the last minute and want... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Tom, So glad your transport went smooth as expected. Thanks very much for the 5 star review. It was great working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:tom bray
    Date:4/6/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Poster:tom bray
    Date:4/6/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country auto transport
    Review:I shipped my car from NH to CA recently. Pick up was at my front door, the driver was very friendly and professional. He loaded it up and headed out to CA. The car arrived 9 days later. The driver called me the day before the delivery to confirm, the... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Mick, Glad mostly all went well. Yes, once the carrier is assigned, they usually are only in contact with the customer unless there is an issue contacting you. This is the first I heard that he met somewhere other than what we listed on the order. Hope it was not too inconvenient for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Mick
    Date:4/5/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:I was referred to Auto Shipping Group by my home mover, Dave Robb. Sue was prompt, friendly, and professional. Most of all, she was communicative about the process, and has followed up twice to make sure everything went smoothly. This was a grea... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Mickey, Thanks so much for the kind words and great review. I look forward to assisting with your next move as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Mickey Adams
    Date:4/5/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Melissa Fowler 360-853-2848
    Review:This was second time I was shipping my car and I was not sure which shipment to choose. Went to the Auto review site and first site I see is Auto Shipping Group Inc and it was recommended by many and as said I experienced that everything was taken ca... [ More ]
    Response:melissa@autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2848 Thank you so much for acknowledging my proficiency. I had a wonderful time working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Saikiran Maherderker
    Date:4/5/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:Hi, Lance and hie staff at AUTO SHIPPING GROUP went above and beyond to help me have my truck shipped. This being the first time using a broker/shipper I was quite apprehensive to use a broker. But Lance was honest, straight forward, and followed thr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Bud, It was simply a pleasure transporting your Truck for you. It takes two to make things work smoothly. I appreciate the faith you had in me to get the job done correctly and to your standards. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Bud Bowyer
    Date:4/5/2014 8:20:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40