View 153,869 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,870th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2627 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff was professional, prompt and got the car picked up in 24 hours as promised. He kept me informed of the movement of the car with the multiple follow up calls. Will use them again [ View ]
    Poster:ashwani dhawan
    Date:7/14/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:Other than our transporter arriving earlier than planned, the process was so easy. Jeff was helpful from the get go. This is the second time I've used this company, and I will use them again for any future move. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Andrea and thanks for using us again! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea Candrian
    Date:7/14/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle. I will be using them again soon for a third and final shipment. They have been totally reliable and I recommend that anyone needing to ship a car contact Malia McClai... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Betsy, thank you for using my services again, you are an awesome customer who I enjoy visiting with too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Betsy Wintrhop
    Date:7/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:I have used this company before when moving from Seattle, WA to Boston, MA and they were fantastic. No issues whatsoever. They were polite, kind, and were there when they said they would be, and picked it up and delivered it right at my door. For th... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Andrea and thanks for using us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:7/14/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:This was my first time ever doing a car transport. Martha was most friendly, professional, patient, and reassuringly calmed my nervousness, and most important, got the job done despite the heavy season - kudos to Martha [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I try and make this the best experience possible. It was a pleasure working with you and glad you are happy with my services. I look forward in providing your wife with the same exceptional service! Very best. [ view ]
    Poster:ben
    Date:7/14/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review:This was a great experience. My car shipped on Wednesday night and was delivered early Saturday morning from California to Nebraska. The car arrived one day early and was in great shape. I would recommend this carrier to anyone. Lance Stabb was a gre... [ More ]
    Poster:John CottenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com John, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. I appreciate the time out of your day you took to give me the review [ view ]
    Date:7/14/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: wonderful!
    Review:We moved 2 cars from MD to Denver. Working w/ Bille was wonderful & stress free! The driver was on time, both picking our cars up & dropping them off. We will use them again when we move next year! [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace ***(360) 853 2827*** billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Emily, Thank you for such a nice review! I really appreciate it!! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Emily Or William Mook
    Date:7/13/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am glad I picked Autotransport for my delivery of my truck to Penn. Chell was wonderful to deal with and very profesional. I would recommend their service to family and friends.She kept in contact thru the whole process and called to give me update... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you John! I love it when a transport goes this smoothly! Communication is always paramount in this industry and you were always quick to respond when I reached out. It was a joy to work with someone so professional! Thanks for thinking of me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:john Vietri
    Date:7/13/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I am so glad I chose Auto Shipping Group as my shipping group! My contact was Jeremee Tyler and he was extremely helpful and explained everything thoroughly throughout the entire ordeal. I had a great experience with them, would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Response:CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Priya, this was quite the review!!! It means so much to me that you took time out of your day to write something of such significance and high regards for me. I thank you a great deal. And I appreciate all that you and your Father did to help ensure this process went smoothly. You were both VERY cooperative throughout the entire process, and for that I am very grateful. As you know, if you ever run into a situation where you are in need of our services again, I will be sure to follow-through and get the job done again! Take care Priya, thanks again!!!!! -Jeremee M. Tyler [ view ]
    Poster:Priya
    Date:7/13/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Disconnect
    Review:So the issue was not Auto Shipping Group per se as Chell was prompt and helpful but the trucking company we went through had very bad customer service. They set up a time to pick up my car then called me a day early and said they were coming. Then ... [ More ]
    Response: CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I really appreciate the time you took to write this response. I believe the only way the auto shipping industry can identify and maintain the best carriers is if our customer base responds about their experience. As a broker, I have to rely on the rating status on Central dispatch and those reviews are generated by other brokers. The carrier we selected had a good rating on Central, had appropriate levels of insurance, showed a great rating with the Better Business Bureau, and was willing to go along a route that isn’t popular. You really experienced a “Perfect Storm” and it was rough! I was glad to know you felt I had tried my hardest to smooth out this bumpy ride. [ view ]
    Poster:DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:My shipment had some particular complications by another company and Ms Fowler was very attentive and supportive . Her Follow-up and returned calls were exceptional! I would give her 200 Star Rating if I could!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the review Gary, its our main goal to give quality customer service and make sure the communication is solid as can be. Shipping a car can be very stressful and its important that we brokers take the time to give the service necessary for piece of mind. Im glad you have your car, Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/13/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Alexandra did a great job by contacted me as soon as I submitted the transportation service request. I like how Alexandra kept me updated and following up to make sure everything went well. The whole process was easy and smooth, I would definitely r... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great for you! Hopefully when you're ready to ship again, you will contact Auto Shipping Group to help you transport your vehicle. Remember, you will get a return customer discount as well!! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:7/13/2014 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Chell hart
    Review:Chell was awesome! I told her I needed it done fast and she took care of the Rest. I recommend her and her company any day. It's so nice to have someone take care of you. This car is more than a car to me it was passed form my dad and I was very worr... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Jay, for trusting me with such a sentimental transport. I strive to ensure that every vehicle we handle is treated like someone's baby and knew that this transport needed to happen fast so it could be there for your baby. Thanks for the glowing review! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Watson
    Date:7/13/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Chell hart
    Poster:Jay Watson
    Date:7/13/2014 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:We were very pleased with the responsiveness and honesty of Jeremee in our phone conversations. We were tremendously pleased with Marty, the driver. He was as good as his word, he delivered the vehicle before we expected and kept us posted of pick ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM John, thank you so much for not only writing such a kind review about myself, but the Driver as well. I am very grateful to have had an opportunity to assist you. I hope that you and your wife continue to enjoy the world together. You were both EXTREMELY nice to me and i thank you so much for all of your patience, take care!! [ view ]
    Poster:John C. Miner
    Date:7/12/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Cassie Swyers
    Review:Absolutely no sales pressure, and Cassie was very helpful. Even though I already signed a contract with another mover, she still went out of her way to suggest federal sites to check up on safety ratings and certify that the mover was legitimate. ... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com David, I am so happy we were able to keep you up to par on all the different facets of auto shipping. You are a very astute student. :) Have a terrific day. [ view ]
    Poster:David H
    Date:7/12/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was very helpful. This was my first time shipping my truck, and Martha made me feel completely comfortable. She explained every detail of the process, and made it happen on very short notice. I would absolutely recommend Martha to anyone ship... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review! You were such a pleasure to work with and we'd love to have you again... sent them all over we will take good care of them :) [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/12/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Great service. Julie was my rep and she got my car picked up when I needed to. Everything went as planned. I highly recommend Julie at Auto Shipping group. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vince it was my pleasure working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. My best to you and your family. If the need arises again in the future I'm a phone call away. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Vince
    Date:7/11/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:We all know what a hassle moving is, I was so glad Chell Hart was the broker that assisted me on the day I was moving and everything was going wrong. I can honestly say its a hassle shipping a car from the Midwest to California. I've shipped my car... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Sandy for posting such an informative review. I feel like I am constantly repeating myself as a broker and hopefully having this review available to the public will help prepare future clients for the realities of the auto shipping industry. I agree that communication is the key to surviving this kind of once-in-a-lifetime event, and really appreciate you taking the time to leave a statement about your experience. I am tickled I've earned your referral to friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy RamirezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc_Thanks Martha
    Review:I called several shipping companies and finally settled with Auto shipping group. Martha Castillo worked for my case, she is very nice, professional. She is very honest and explained patiently and in very detail about the whole process since this is ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. Although you had specific time constraints and transports to CA are difficult, we were able to get you taken care of 100%. I look forward in doing the exact same with your Honda transport, I appreciate the continued business! [ view ]
    Poster:Frank
    Date:7/11/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond 602-428-6872
    Review:I am working with Felicia on shipping my truck from AZ to FL. So far- so good!!!:-). I have never shipped an auto before and Felicia has been so patience and helpful in explaining the process. I look forward to continuing to work with her to get my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl & Eric KalinenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:Brandon was helpful, knowledgeable and polite. Delivery of vehicle was made at a location convenient to me [ View ]
    Response:BRANDON BOND***360-853-2849***brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jill KenwoodThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 5:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery from Orlando to Las Vegas
    Review:Randy was great to work with. I was on a time crunch and he was able to find a carrier for me. Car arrived in time that had been agreed upon. Would definitely use company again! [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad to hear it all went well Mary!...I hope you guys are enjoying Vegas...and remember, what happens there stays there!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:7/11/2014 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a minivan and an SUV
    Review:I was offered a carrier to pick up 2 days after my cars available but I rejected since the arrival time inconvenient for me. Then it took another 8 days to find another carrier. Breanna was trying hard to find the carrier and communicate with me. I e... [ More ]
    Response:BREANNA**Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com**@360-853-2820 Charlotte, I am very happy everything went well and your vehicles were delivered on time. If you ever need to ship a vehicle again please do not hesitate to call. Thanks again for the review! [ view ]
    Poster:CharlotteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2014 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360-207-5490)
    Review:Chell went above and beyond for me. The delay of of the pickup is NOT mismanagement on her part, yet she helped me through the mess and was always on my side. She personally made sure that all the back-end communication is okay; the whole interaction... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490***chell@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Paricha! For as many speed bumps and pot holes as we encountered on this transport, we seem to have come out the far end unscathed! It was awesome working with you- you are a master at communication! I hope you'll share my digits with anyone that needs their "get-abouts" down the road. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Paricha
    Date:7/11/2014 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping group review
    Review:Lance was very attentive and kept in contact with me each week throughout the process. The end result was satisfactory but the delivery date seemed to cause confusion and the quoted price was about $180 less than the actual price. Lance did a good j... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel DiMeo
    Date:7/10/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Review:First let me say that I am in Customer service every single day and a member of Yelp. I am a big reviewer! It is rare now days to find great customer service and I found it here! From the first phone calll Randy was knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant, ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***You are a sweetheart Peggy as you brought a smile to my face reading this review! It was a pleasure working with you and I am sincerely grateful to have helped you ship your car! [ view ]
    Poster:Peggy Moss
    Date:7/10/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely pleased!
    Review:Chell was great! She was very patient with me (I had a lot of questions) and was able to get me connected quickly with a reputable service to take our 2 cars. I particularly appreciate that I didn't not feel pressured at any point in the process. Sh... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I'm blushing a bit, Karen! I was honored to know you referred me to your father for shipping! It's the best compliment I could ever receive! I always enjoy working with someone who wants to be involved int he process, and you were a super trooper! I'll be here if you need me to help anymore family or friends with their transportation needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Dani was incredibly pleasant to deal with. She was nice and got me the necessary information. There was a day or two where I had trouble reaching her but when she got back to me, she had the answers to the questions I was waiting to ask. I like he... [ More ]
    Response:dani@autoshippinggroup.com...765-212-3393 [ view ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:7/10/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: chell hart
    Review:It was very easy and quick working with Chell Hart, would recommend her to anyone. she was all ways there when I had questions and the follow through was great. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Anthony! I am so glad you felt I stayed connected through out the process of shipping your motorcycle. I pride myself on communication and believe that educating my clients about the process and keeping them in the loop during transit eliminates much of the inherent stress that transporting a vehicle can bring. I hope you'll think of me to your friends and family int he future! Enjoy your ride! [ view ]
    Poster:anthony mardirosian
    Date:7/10/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Angie Jetmore 765-212-3378
    Review:Offered great service! Highly recommended. I worked with Angie and she got me situated pretty quickly and also had the lowest rate after I spent a while researching. [ View ]
    Response:angie@autoshippinggroup.com 765-212-3378 *Call me for a quote! Warren, thank you for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you! Please pass my name along to anyone that needs their car transported! [ view ]
    Poster:Warren Chancellor
    Date:7/10/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Order #1009254
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group. Randy Chavez contacted me immediately after I submitted the on-line application and he found a carrier very expeditiously. Randy was friendly, sincere and direct. He didn't make big promises ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hi Matt, thanks for the great review and I am so glad everything turned out well. You were a model customer to work with! Enjoy Colorado sir and have a fantastic summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/10/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson
    Review:Auto Shipping Group and Matthew Peterson both deserve five stars for a job done both professionally, and courteously. I knew I was in good hands from the first phone call and quote. Mathew made sure I was taken care of and the professional carrier t... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks, Sally. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my service. It can be a stressful task shipping a car and Im very happy to see the process go over so smoothly considering the variables we were dealing with. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Sally QuerinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:It was a very smooth process. Jeff is always accessible and made the experience easy and efficient. The company will be recommended should I need to. This was a cross country move that went well. My car was delivered in the pristine shape it left ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the review Melissa, I think I have helped everyone in your family now! [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa de CardenasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Early delivery
    Review:Was pleased to have received vehicle ahead of quoted delivery. Also, the agent that worked with me from Auto Shipping group was friendly, helpful, and professional to work with. She made this process easy and smooth. I would certainly use Auto Shippi... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace, (360)853-2827 billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Walt, Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I do appreciate the positive feedback from you. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad everything worked out great. Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Walter Gonzalez
    Date:7/10/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping at ease
    Review:This was my first time having my car shipped, and I was very nervous, but Alexandra made me more at ease with the situation. Alexandra was very professional and had great customer service. She stayed in contact with me during the whole process, and c... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Angelique, Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I do appreciate the positive feedback from you. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad everything worked out great. I do look forward to helping you ship another vehicle in the future! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Angelique AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:From the initial contact, my experience has been phenomenal and I sincerely appreciated the care and attention that Ms. Hamilton paid to our situation. Her flexibility in finding us a driver and her upbeat attitude put my mind at ease that everything... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE***Marisa, Thank you for the AWESOME review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Look forward to hearing from you again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Marisa Trevino
    Date:7/10/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: car shipper
    Review:before using auto shipping group I had tried other companies to no avail for over a month. After contacting john hollada at auto shipping group he secured the transporter immediately and I had the car in less than a week a day earlier than proposed... [ More ]
    Response:John Hollada 360-853-2846 John@Autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Greg , it was my pleasure. Im glad that i was able to get your car moved within the timeline that you wanted and im happy that i provided you with a pleasant experience while getting your car shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg EngenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:Sue provided excellent service and came highly recommended. I would use her again if i had to transport my cars. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service: 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Leo and thanks so much for posting a great review for me. Glad I could help service your transport needs. It has been my pleasure. [ view ]
    Poster:LeoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was an incredible partner in making sure that my vehicle was transported safely across the country. It was my first time dealing with shipping cars, and I couldn't be happier with the level of genuine care, service and kindness exhibited by Ma... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FEW QUOTE NOW! I work so dang hard for my customers it's not even funny. Thank you for realizing that and making it known to the whole world! I'd love to have you again in the future keep my number: [ view ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:7/10/2014 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: martha castillo@360-853-2831
    Review:I want to say whole heartedly that the car shipping from hell was completely saved by Martha Castillo. Hands down she worked harder then I have ever seen an operator work. I had to ship my car due to a military order modification (Move date was place... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FEW QUOTE NOW! I work so dang hard for my customers it's not even funny. Thank you for realizing that and making it known to the whole world! I'd love to have you again in the future keep my number:) [ view ]
    Poster:mario lyons
    Date:7/10/2014 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Three words...reliable, honest, and trustworthy. Billie was always courteous and in constant contact. Everything went smoothly and well beyond all expectations. Even the driver carried a professional courteous demeanor. I will absolutely use this com... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace for 5 star service! 360-853-2827 billiep@autoshippinggroup.com... Michael, Thanks so much for the outstanding review. Your very kind words were a great way to start my morning. It is always rewarding when people recognize honesty especially in an industry where it is lacking. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I enjoyed assisting you in your vehicle transport!! Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Michael GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:Sue was magnificent. I called your company due to other auto transportation companies given us the run around. Sue was very empathetic to our needs and understood the importance of getting our car from Delaware to Texas. She was caring, honest and ex... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com...Oh my gosh Tamyra, Thanks so much for the outstanding review. Your very kind words were a great way to start my morning. It is always rewarding when people recognize honesty especially in an industry where it is lacking. Honesty may not always be as financially rewarding but it certainly pays off in other ways when I get to work with people like you. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Tamyra McSeed
    Date:7/9/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:My experience was consistent with the other reviews, excellent service, no surprises! I particularly like that they do not charge your credit card until AFTER the car is picked up.Additionally, Billie provided me with regular updates. completel... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace for 5 star service! 360-853-2827 billiep@autoshippinggroup.com... Anthony, Thanks so much for the outstanding review. Your very kind words were a great way to start my morning. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I enjoyed assisting you in your vehicle transport!! Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Applewhite
    Date:7/9/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:The service was nice. I wanted car to be shipped early and delivery almost a day after. Lance and his team managed it well. The driver came to pick up the car on time. Also he delivered the car to my location on time. Overall I am happy with the serv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. I really appreciate the time you spent on the review. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal Botre
    Date:7/9/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: my Experience
    Review:Summary line: My car was transported on time and I received that on time. I paid more money than initial Quote to have the timely delivery. Total I paid $1040 out of which $850 went to the carrier and the rest to Auto Shipping Group The whole st... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up this very thorough review. I am happy that we were able to find a carrier on that route and get you a better deal than what had previously been coming in. This industry can be tricky as its not as easy as calling a cab and many variables come into play. I appreciate your understanding and communication about the process, it will only help me serve my clients better. take care and contact me if you need anything in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Pinaki
    Date:7/9/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 360-207-5509
    Review:This company provided prompt service and communication. While the Carrier Company itself was a day late arriving for my pick up, Renee was great a following up with me and making sure all my questions and concerns and were met. [ View ]
    Response:Renee Janisch E-mail-Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Phone-360-207-5509 Jennifer, I appreciate your review. It has been my pleasure to work with you. I'll continue to stay in contact with you while your vehicle is being transported. In the meantime, if you have any questions-just give me a call, I'll be happy to help. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer MccullochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Corolla
    Review:Mr. Jeremy was very courteous, respectful and diligent in answering my concerns, pick up and delivery of my vehicle. The vehicle was delivered in good condition as promised. I thank you again for a good job and plan to recommend this service to my fr... [ More ]
    Response:Call J.T. at: 1 (360) 853-2828_E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippingGroup.com Mr. Ghelani, I would like to thank you so much for this Review, it truly means a lot! If ever you need our assistance, please feel free to reach you to me. I also appreciate the fact that you are willing to recommend our services to your friends. I am very happy to know that your vehicle arrived as promised, and that we were able to accommodate your requests. Thanks so much, I hope that you have an incredible day!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:JK Ghelani
    Date:7/9/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Transaction
    Review:Mr. Lance Staab and his colleague were courteous, respectful and diligent from their pick up to delivery time. The vehicle was delivered in good condition as indicated on the Way Bill document. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brught Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to write it. It was great pleasure to assist you in transporting your vehicle. Thank you again for the review [ view ]
    Poster:BRUGHT ONYENWE
    Date:7/9/2014 12:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53