View 179,358 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,359th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- process"- of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.08% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Malia was wonderful
    Review:Moved from Hawaii to Texas and Malia was awesome! She was very professional and helpful throughout the entire process. Would definitely use again as well as recommend to friend and family. Thank You. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED -Jennifer, I am so happy everything went so smooth for you. Thank you so much for the review, and I hope you don't miss Hawaii too much - ) Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:JL
    Date:7/17/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Malia did what she said she would do. That was important to me. Easy transaction with no problems. Just the way I like it. The driver was very experienced and extremely careful with the car. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED -Ted, thank you so much for the great review. I enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:TNT
    Date:7/17/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Submitted quote online and Tigie had contacted me. He was professional, honest. The driver came for pickup and delivered ontime. no issues. Tip: if you give 2-3 weeks for driver pickup you can ship your vehicle for a lower quote. If you are in a ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:kanna
    Date:7/17/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602 4286882
    Review:I was very satisfied with this company. My daughter refer erred me and I will be referring your company to people I know in the future. Exceptional customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanette
    Date:7/17/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I was really pleased with the service provided by Stephanie Hamilton, who arranged for the driver to move my vehicles. The transport driver was on time and provided door to door service. Status updates provided when I requested them. The driver did n... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO RELOCATION EXPERIENCE****Robert, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation service be needed in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert C
    Date:7/17/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Customer service excellent. The whole process was explained to me upfront and it happened exactly as he described. The found a carrier even sooner than expected. I would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tig [ view ]
    Poster:Karla Lyons
    Date:7/17/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Great service, contacted me very promptly and follow up during the whole process. We had a little misunderstanding regarding the form of payment that was solved on the spot by Felicia. That was truly awesome, because she fixed it as soon as I let he... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Juan Mojica
    Date:7/17/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Jaguar - coast to coast
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton (360 214-3678) and the Auto Shipping Group, Inc. provided excellent service and kept all promises for pickup and delivery dates. Their selection of transporter was wonderful - no hassles, on time, courteous, and they delivered my... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Ed, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I and the driver were able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to keep me in mind the next time the auto relocation need arises, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Basta
    Date:7/17/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:Overall everything was fine. However, I didn't like the fact that the auto transport guy came a few days earlier than what I was told. I guess earlier was better than later since we had plane tickets to fly out of Boston 3 days after our original pic... [ More ]
    Poster:allan gu
    Date:7/17/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: 1964 nova wagon
    Review:My first time having a car shipped, Chell walked me through the whole process. Very professional and helpful. Price given up front was price upon arrival. Car came from Montana to Florida in 4 days Very pleased, would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:dickie arvin
    Date:7/17/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:My name is Annie Robinson. I am 55 years old and always thought that shipping a car was something only the upper class done. the was the first time I had to research getting my vehicle transported. I thought I would be able to drive the 14 hours to T... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Annie, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review, and putting your trust into me shipping your vehicle. I am happy to hear I and the driver were able to make this process simple for you. Feel Free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Annie Robinson
    Date:7/16/2015 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: It was good service
    Review:This is my second time to choose here and same agent Ms. Felicia Williams. Good service and very helpful. The carrier company was good too. On time delivery and nice service. [ View ]
    Poster:Ye WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678- Fast shipping and delivery
    Review:Car pick up was convenient and easily arranged. The price was bumped up from the original quote because the driver asked for more and could not deliver on the day I requested. ASG covered part of the raised quote. The delivery was however on an entir... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***S Gill, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:S GillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Had a good experience with Darya Snegirev and the Auot Shipping Group in arranging for a transport for a Ford Ranger. Good quality and would recommend their service [ View ]
    Response:Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Greg!You taking the time out to give me a review is greatly appreciated. You where a delight to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg Plavcan
    Date:7/16/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: My Opinion
    Review:Just a little confusing to me as to the pick up day- was a little variable, but Darya made it work well She was extremely helpful and the driver was great. She cam recommended by a friend and I would advise people to use ASG My car was delivered i... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Betty! I really appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review, especially the 5 star review, and your comments makes my day. You where wonderful to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Betty Suellentrop
    Date:7/16/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Exemplary service
    Review:Not having shipped a vehicle before, I was a bit unfamiliar. Lance was patient, willing to answer all my dumb questions and overall a delight to work with. He followed up with calls to keep me informed of the details while the car was enroute and ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com David I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a great pleasure working with you. in fact I could not have done it without you. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:David Pals
    Date:7/16/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:I have used other auto transport companies in the past, but Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Transport excelled at customer service and getting me the times and dates I wanted most. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Corinne, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this a better experience for you than the other times you had shipped a vehicle in the past. I hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Corinne Campbell
    Date:7/16/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:i did a bit of home work and stumbled upon several companies that were rated highly. This was one of them. After talking with Malia, I didn't see a reason to call around. She was very easy to work with and put my interests ahead of her own. She makes... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** Dan, it has been a pleasure working with you, and shipping your British Taxi Cab's around the U.S. and Canada, I look forward to shipping many many more. A big thank you! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Burke
    Date:7/16/2015 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia
    Review:Felicia was very helpful throughout my auto transport experience. She was knowlegeable, friendly and professional. She took time to go over the details of the transport and served as a helpful liason throughout the process. I will highly recommend h... [ More ]
    Poster:Victor
    Date:7/15/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Malia made the job of moving a car so easy!
    Review:I did my research to try to find a broker to move my car from Illinois to Oregon. I read reviews to try to find a broker that I could trust, and sadly to say every broker had some complaints which is to be expected. The main complaint was that cars... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED***Karen, this is probably one of the best reviews I have received from a customer. Over the past seven years I have shipped thousands of vehicles, and every customer gets nothing less than FIVE STAR service. Everyone inquiring about auto transport deserves an explanation of this industry. I feel that I have done my job to help them make a smart decision even if they do not choose to use my company. Thank you so much for the great review, I really appreciate your input. And by the way......how random was it that you just happened to call our company when you had no idea that I was about 30 minutes away from where you are shipping your parents car. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen S
    Date:7/15/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberley Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:A very professional service in answering all my questions as this is the first vehicle I had shipped across country. The truck driver was very helpful on both ends of the shipment. I would recommend this company to anyone shipping a vehicle. Reg... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ronald, Thank you so much! I know it was tricky since you were communicating from Belize, but I am so glad this transport went so smoothly. Enjoy your one month in Canada, and call me when you need to ship the next vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:R.D
    Date:7/15/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Kim Freiley (360)200-6854
    Review:Kim was very professional and replied timely to all correspondence. I would dehiniteky recommend this company. The driver was prompt and communicated with me during transport. Great company to work with! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Karen, you are fantastic! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I really appreciate the positive feedback! [ view ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:7/15/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:She did a good job and helped me out through the whole process i do recomend her to anyone i will use her again anytime i need help,she was soo nice and was always at my service [ View ]
    Poster:antonio alamillaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Autoshipping group did their job
    Review:I called David at autoshipping group on a tuesday needing a pickup from california by the end of the week for a vehicle I had just purchased. The pickup was made that Friday and everything was going great. David worked very hard to make sure everythi... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 today for an immediate quote! Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service. [Adam, I'm glad we were able to work things out w/ the carrier and I appreciate your patience. Thx for the good words and stop skipping class!] [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:7/15/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was a wonderful choice! I had my vehicle transported from TX to NC in June. There a few hiccups with the carriers that were interested in moving my vehicle, but Kimberly was able to find a carrier and transport within the dates I was lookin... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sheen, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! If there is anything else I can do for you, friends or family please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sheen
    Date:7/15/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant service
    Review:It was great to work with Brandon Bond. He gave the right advice and excellent service. The pickup and delivery was right on schedule and there were no issues. I would certainly recommend him. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Kiran, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kiran Bakshi
    Date:7/15/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360 406 4893
    Review:Lance Staab was very friendly, professional, and helpful in brokering the shipment of my car from Connecticut to Texas. He kept me informed of the status of the pick up and delivery of my car whenever I had questions. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sarah I Just wanted to thank you personally for your business. It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate all your help. I could not have done it without you. It was a pleasure. Thank you for such a great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/15/2015 3:00:00 AM
    Subject: Very good!
    Review:Lance was very professional and explained the process very patiently. He was also readily available at all times with any questions we had. He also followed up to assure service was provided as expected. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dave I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but I was the one. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/15/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: From Vancouver To Alabama
    Review:Greg Bailey is a very professonal staff from the begining to the end. They delivered earlier than originally scheduled. I would strongly recommended this shipping company. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com**Daniiel ...Extremely fast service !! 3 days Seattle to Alabama !! Thank you for the rave review. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel JangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Honda Civic
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job arranging the pick up and keeping in contact with us concerning the drop off. The company delivering the vehicle, Pro Logistics, was extremely difficult to get a hold of. I tried for 2 days, leaving messages on ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Linda ..Thank you for the review. Apologize for the Carrier wanting to deliver outside of business hours. I enjoyed working with you and thank you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Avila
    Date:7/14/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: pick up of vehicle
    Review:there was a problem with the first pick up date, as the dispatcher with the company that Greg contacted made a mistake in the number of vehicles the carrier had on it. Greg worked until another company was found and the vehicle was picked up and del... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Kathy ..Thank you for your business and GREAT review. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:7/14/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Very good customer service. Pick up my car on time, drop it of on time. Very happy with their service [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sherry ..Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:SherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Review:She is excellent. She was extremely professional and allowed me to do exactly what I needed in a timely manner. I will use this company again just because she works there. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED***Krista, thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:KristaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 10:57:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer Service
    Review:I called tons of different places, just didn't feel very comfortable with anyone I talked to, their quotes were so high. I called Brandon and he made the experience a lot easier, he was familiar with Arizona, so I felt so much better! Thanks for eve... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Amy, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Amy HansherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:First time using a transporter. Overall the service transported my car to my destination, undamaged, at the price asked for (almost), and I would say it was a satisfactory experience. I had a personal emergency which made me unavailable to pick u... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Quan, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for me. I am sorry for your family emergency you had which had made the payment process a little more difficult than average. I did everything I could to help you out with how payment would happen as the drivers accepted the load knowing payment would be on delivery,not always do the drivers have a way of taking Credit Card for payments as some companies are not that large to need the credit card processor. I am glad I was able to figure out a way to do that and also happy our drivers were able to work with the change on delivery address and contact information to as well help with the situation. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope all is going better now. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Quan zThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my VW
    Review:Inexpensive for shipping a car from Texas to California. The estimated pickup date changed by one day, but this is usually the case with transportation services, as the carrier has to deal with many pick-ups and drop-offs of vehicles. Overall pleased... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christian I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting the Vw. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.. Thank you for the great review as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Christian WelshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car and I had such an amazing experience with this company! Kimberly was very through with explaining all the instructions that needed to be fulfilled on my part and gave detailed information about what we should ex... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Desiree, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you and Robert. If there is anything else you need or want to chat about please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Desiree
    Date:7/14/2015 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Appretiate
    Review:Nice Dealing. Even though the driver came early (morning 9.00AM) than he promised to come, it was not a big problem for me. He well explained the process and security. I felt comfortable with his explanations. [ View ]
    Poster:RenjithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2015 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time coordinating the transporting of my car across country. There are many companies to choose from but when I spoke with Felicia I chose to work with this company because of her transparency. I was made aware of everything I nee... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnesha Inman
    Date:7/14/2015 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Great experience from start to finish! Lance Staab was fantastic to work with, driver was great too! Lance was also available to answer questions, and responded either immediately or within a reasonable time. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Allen I want to thank you so very much for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review for me. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:7/13/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Pretty good company. Broker locates the truck drivers all over the US and find you the best one that fits your schedule. Deliver was on time and as promised. Will do business again and refer friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jacob it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I wish you the very best in your new city. I am happy that pickup and delivery were on the days that you needed them to be. Again my very best to you and I look forward to working with you in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:7/13/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart / (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart, my point of contact to the company, was really helfull and friendly and she was responsive during the whole process. I also made my decision on choosing this company based on the reviewes in this website. So I thought my review would al... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear MY, You were a partner in transport! I am glad we were able to assist you in getting your vehicle shipped across country. (I hope you are enjoying my birth state!) I am super glad you took the time to leave me a review- I know it's not something you make a practice of doing for service providers! I will watch for your referral for your friend and will take care of them as professionally as I did for you! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:M.Y
    Date:7/13/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:explained the process, and called to follow up. the entire process happened just as they explained it would. service was hassle free. this is my second time using this service. will use again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello PClemons, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:pclemons
    Date:7/13/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Review:I was pleased with the promptness and the timing. I had it cheaper from another carrier, but they never showed up. I called Kimberly and there they were. It was a bit pricy, but I think that the promptness and attention given was worth the money. ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gunnar, I am so happy that we were able to pull through for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Gunnar FariasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I kind of lost my faith in brokers trying to lure you in with cheap qoutes and then can't deliver. Then I decided to call Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group 360.406.4893 He explained the way brokers really work and gave me an honest quote..... ..... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Mr Smeets I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for taking time out of your day to write this review for me. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:R. SmeetsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David provided 5 STAR Service. Shipping a vehicle via the internet can be a worrisome process. David is honest and he delivered! Early pick-up and early delivery at a fair price! I will definitely call him the next time I need Auto Shipping serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim C.
    Date:7/12/2015 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Inc and with their Sales representative Felicia Williams was good with no issues/concerns. Overall I am happy and would surely recommend shippers to count in Auto Shipping / Felicia Williams for their vehicle shipment... [ More ]
    Poster:Surojit Roy
    Date:7/11/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:Mixed experience for a 1st user. I was very skeptical about the whole process and spent numerous hours scohuring the Internet for trustworthy service. I even spoke to friends who previously used a transport service. With a big military move from the ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Erik for taking the time to give m a review. I wish the delivery went a lot smoother also, and can understand your frustration. You had a really good attitude, even though communication with the driver was scarce. [ view ]
    Poster:Erik B
    Date:7/11/2015 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Review Message
    Review:Chell was excellent on her handling this shipping request of mine from quoting to final destination! She provided great explanation of the process upfront and managed the delivery situation to my and daughter’s satisfaction into a smooth exper... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Daer Steve, Phew! That was a crazy transport! I was so glad I got to help get the vehicle dropped to your daughter's satisfaction after the delay we experienced. (I figure the real worth of a broker comes through on the routes that go off-schedule, more than the ones that are a breeze.) I was impressed with the calm manner your daughter had through the late night delivery and would love to work with you two again in the future! Please share my information with anyone you know that needs my services! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Steven BensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Review:I'm very happy with the service I received shipping my Dad's car from Florida to Massachusetts. The driver was very good and dealing with Heidi was wonderful. Thank you very much [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Tony and your kind words! What a pleasure working with you! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:TonyV
    Date:7/11/2015 3:47:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.