View 169,028 Reviews on 3,812 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,029th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2380 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.80% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.20% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I needed to have a late Aunt's vehicle transported from Los Angles to Boston. Kimberly at ASG worked with me and kept in contact. Due to the severe weather in Boston the transport took a few extra days. Completely understandable. Once I was contacted... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ken, Thank you so much! I am so sorry that I could not provide that 5 star service, but I am grateful for the 4 star. I apologize for the weather delay. If there is anything else I can do please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:Ken ObrienThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart- 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was completely fabulous!! I was going through a hard time with my move and she made everything so easy and I really felt her genuine feelings and help during my move. I would recommend her to anyone and everything went super smoothly! Thank ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Natalie! I am so glad I was able to be here for you during your tough time! I love that I am with a company that pays attention to the needs of their clients and allow us to be the best customer service representatives we can be. I genuinely cared about your circumstances and hope you find the happiness you deserve! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie Mogavero
    Date:2/18/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1999 VW Beetle
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before and frankly do not believe too much any more in customer service. It is an over used and generic term that I think died away years ago unless you are wealthy and someone wants your business. I certainly have ne... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jim Thank you so much for such I great review. I really appreciate the time your took away from your family to do this for me. Best wishes. I also want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. With out you rtrust in me we would have not been able to have such a great transport. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Jim D
    Date:2/18/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful experience! Selina is Marvelous!!
    Review:I am extremely happy with the use of this company. I was nervous as I had heard horror stories about some companies holding cars hostage for increased payment. That absolutely was not a concern nor an issue. Both the customer contact Selina fro... [ More ]
    Response:Selina Brigham 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, Max, for being such a pleasure to work with. I am sure that your daughter will enjoy the vehicle that we arranged to have shipped to her. I am glad that the carrier was able to get it to her a day earlier than expected. Take care and best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald MerkleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:After trying 3 different services. Kimberly provided a carrier quickly. The price was as she expressed and the pick up was prompt. Communications were excellent and the delivery was timely. I will use this service ALWAYS in the future. The best s... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tim, I am so happy that I was able to help you after your 3 unsuccessful attempts with other companies. I look forward to working with you in the future, again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim JewellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: great service and very responsive
    Review:Kimberly Freiley helped me through every step of the process gave me plenty of information on how everything worked and worked with me on my troublesome schedule. I have already recommended her to another person I know and will continue to. I cannot ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Eric, Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the kind words! I look forward to working with you again in the future, and everyone you refer. Just have them call me directly or ask for me. Again Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:2/17/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: 83' Blazer
    Review:Started out using a differant transport service, They told me one date, then it was another. they gave me a qoute, and then the price would double. I'm extremely happy I found Auto Shipping Group, the customer assistance from Eric was amazing, kept m... [ More ]
    Response:eric@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3748, Call, Text or Email for a FREE QUOTE today! JH, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with me. It was a pleasure working with you and your family to get your Blazer moved. Your flexibility on pick-up and delivery dates was paramount to our success! Sincerely, Eric Bilyou [ view ]
    Poster:jh
    Date:2/17/2015 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Snow delays
    Review:I gave the company an excellent rating. Given the range of quotes I receive and the wide range of prices, I was pleased to see Auto Shipping delivering what they promised. Lance at Auto Shipping was always available to answer questions and his quot... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charles Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a great review. I could not have done such a great job with out your patience. I know the weather played a huge part in the delay. I am just glad it arrived safe and sound with only a little bit of snow on it. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Charles RandallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Snow delays
    Date:2/17/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING GROUP
    Review:customer service was excellent. Eric Bilyou was courteous and polite. He would follow up every now and then the progress of the transport service. pick up was on time and delivery was on time as well. received the car in good condition. i will def... [ More ]
    Response:eric@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3748, Call, Text or Email for a FREE QUOTE today! JDG, I really enjoyed working with both you and your sister to ship your vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write a review this wonderful review about me. I am extremely grateful to have the support of a wonderful team here at Auto Shipping Group to help expedite this so quickly! Sincerely, Eric Bilyou [ view ]
    Poster:JDG
    Date:2/16/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car Safely, Maybe Last Time?
    Review:We successfully shipped a car from CA to FL, but it took nearly two months of coordination to get a pick-up. We initially wanted to pay by credit card and were given a quote, but later were told to pay about $200 more and switch to cash since no tra... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mujahid, As I stated in a text last Friday, I do apologize for all the delays, and the change in representative in the middle of your search. I did everything I could, not knowing what you had worked out with the previous rep. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Mujahid
    Date:2/16/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Review:I want to thank Malia McClain for her prompt response and excellent customer service. She was the first person to contact me, which was within minutes of my inquiry. This is why I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. Thanks again Malia, "YOU ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Cunes
    Date:2/16/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: NY-MN/ND
    Review:After my experience with auto transporting I will never ever do it again. But my decision has nothing to do with Chell Hart... I first got in touch with Chell because my mother had spoken with her and told me she was knowledgable and pretty much k... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Natalie, I really didn't think you would leave me a review after the horrible weekend we went through getting your car all the way to Fargo North Dakota, so I really appreciate that you have taken the time to outline your shipping story. I believe that the main reason everyone should research the brokers reaching out to them when they need to ship a vehicle is because there ARE things that can go wrong during shipping. Miscommunication is inherent anytime you have multiple people communicating- especially through language barriers- about a project. I was glad I could be there for you when things went sideways. I was soo worried about you when I found out you were not going to have your car delivered to the specified location on the specific day. I personally felt like I had ruined your birthday. (I was more upset with the carrier when he failed to have your car to you after asking for a cost increase because he was SURE that he could have the vehicle ready for you on the delivery end.) I worked hard to get that carrier to discount your cost- which he did- and we have put him on the list of non-use for the next six months. The thing I appreciated the most about you was your willingness to keep working with me when this went wrong. You mother was a huge help, and I have to share credit for your car only being one day late with my bosses. They allowed me to eliminate my broker fee for the second carrier to help keep your costs as low as we could. And I have to thank Mr. Gorban for coming out of the woodwork, dropping another car he was going to get paid more to load, and then straight-lining his auto hauler to Fargo when I called and told him about your plight. I can accept a single star rating- even though I feel the single star rating should have been assigned to the carrier that made the mistake. I know that you can't make everyone happy all the time, and I am so pleased that your trust in me wasn't tarnished though that crazy weekend. I hope you are settling in to your new surroundings, and I hope you will refer me to others if you know they HAVE to ship a car. Thanks again for sticking with me! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Tige 6024286882
    Review:I am a sales manager at Tempe, and this is the first time I used this company! I dealt with Tige and he was very professional! He made the entire process very easy and the vehicle arrived the day after it was picked up. [ View ]
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Tempe Dodge
    Date:2/16/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: Pleased
    Review:You can't ship a car any farther than Florida to Washington State without swimming. Given winter weather concerns I decided to fly and ship the car. From the moment I first got a bid from Malia McLain I knew I was in good hands. The price was very re... [ More ]
    Poster:Fran HowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You for the Outstanding Service!!
    Review:I chose ASG to transport my vehicle. My representative Julie was amazing. She contacted me and kept me up to date on all of the details and when I called or text her she responded right away evening on weekends and evenings. Thank you for getting ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup. Jeremy, Thank you for choosing ASG and my services it was my pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:2/15/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: ASG yes/Striker oh no
    Review:I've had great experience and communication with Danielle at ASG. She has and does go above the call of duty to provide the best possible customer service. The actual carrier, Striker Service, did not meet my expectations. I had to make repeated phon... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Erma- Thank you SO MUCH for the review! I am so sorry this carrier did this to you! This is defiantly not the carriers we choose to work with and we have reconsidered our working relationship with them! Thank YOU SO MUCH for coming back to me for the second transport! You have really become one of MY FAVORITE customers! Thank you for your kind words about MY SERVICE! I try MY BEST and STRIVE to provide my customers the best experience while working with me! I will follow up with you and see how everything turned out with the shipment! Take care Erma! If you need ANYTHING let me know!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Erma SandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/15/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Julie johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:My transport went quick and smooth. Vehicle was picked up on schedule and arrived a day early which was great. Thank you Julie for the prompt and professional service you provided. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. Enjoy your new/old pickup. My very best to you and looking forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:2/15/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell was a wonderful support and resource for me when setting up pick up and drop off of the vehicle. This is the first time that I've used your company and Chell was the absolute professional setting up reasonable expectations and timelines. She ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Anh, I appreciate the five star review of my services! I will be here to help any of your employees (or family, or friends, or neighbors, or...well...you get the idea!) relocate their vehicles and I promise to provide the same level of service for each and every one! It was nice to get to know you a little. It's always refreshing to work with someone so professional! I look forward to bringing you many more quotes and successful transports! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Anh Nguyen
    Date:2/15/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360) 464-2504
    Review:Martha was wonderful, friendly, and very transparent with me throughout the process of shipping my car from Spokane, WA to Houston, TX. The auto transport service that she selected (Speedy Auto Transport) for me was incredibly quick- two days as op... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Luster
    Date:2/15/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: WE LOVE MALIA.
    Review:My wife had called several companies for quotes. She found after speaking to several transporters she favored Malia. She was professional, very experienced, friendly and always answered back. If you need your car shipped please call her. Thank you... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I HAVE SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FROM MY HOME OFFICE. Thank you so much for such a lovely review. It was so nice working with you both. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:TM
    Date:2/14/2015 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart and (360) 464-1039
    Review:The service with Chell at Auto Shipping Group was so amazing and personal I refuse to take my business anywhere else! In all honesty I was very nervous when I first sought out contractors to move my customers cars, but after working with Chell I was ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggoup.com Dear EightyAce Kustomz! I can not believe you just made a hash tag! LOL! It was a joy working with your company! I am glad you appreciated my determination and follow through with your transport needs! I know how overwhelming finding the right broker can be, and I also know how important it is to have someone with experience as a broker in this wild industry! I will be here for you when you finish your next vehicle, and I wish your company all the success int he world! Take care my new friend! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:EIGHTYACE KUSTOMZ LLC
    Date:2/14/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360) 406-4893
    Review:It was an excellent experience, my first experience to transport my brand new Rav4, I looked different quotes but this company quote was excellent and near to my budget. I really like their timely service. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Armdeep, You really do not know how much this means to me. I was at my wits end waiting for just one more review today to get my bonus. I know it was so long ago that you shipped your vehicle but it was a great pleasure in assisting you. Thank you for assisting me I could not have done it with out you. [ view ]
    Poster:Amardeep Singh
    Date:2/13/2015 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I have contacted Stephanie several times when I have needed to ship my car between Phoenix and Dallas. This past time, I needed to ship a car quickly and gave Stephanie very short notice. Despite the short notice, she was able to find me a carrier th... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*** Andrew, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations.Look forward to doing more business together in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: SUV
    Review:Good customer service. only pay when my suv is pick up. other company want a deposit before the vecile is pick up witch is a joke. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Hank, Thank you so much for leaving the review even through the drama of leaving it with the website. If there is ANYTHING else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Hank
    Date:2/13/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This was our 4th time using autoshipping group, and all four times, Stephanie has been amazing for us! She was prompt, and answered all of our questions, and worked to get our cars delivered on the date we wanted. I highly recommend her to anybody th... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE*** CALL ME DIRECT*** Tabish, Thank you for the fabulous 5 STAR REVIEW. it was a pleasure assisting you again. I look forward to assisting you with any other transport needs in the future. Thank you again for your wonderful feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Tabish JesraiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: car review
    Review:Muy experience was good. I liked how fast they picked an dropped my car off. One thing I didn't like was that everything that I had stored in the glov box and trunk area was thrown all over my backseat floor. I didn't understand why that happened.no... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Arian, I am so sorry to hear about all the papers, you never told me. I wish you would have so I could have addressed it. Thank you for the review and if there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Arian MoodyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 6:02:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell Hart was very courteous, always on time in responding and very sincere. When the pricing from the trucking company came higher than the estimate, Cell refunded some money to offset the increased cost. That's what I call Customer Service [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear ET! I'm glad you were happy with my services! I worked really hard to find you a reliable carrier within the budget I knew you had to work with. I hope you are settling into your new place and that you'll remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:ET
    Date:2/13/2015 2:13:00 AM
    Subject: Straightforward, simple, excellent
    Review:This is normally a pretty unpleasant process, but really, that wasn't my experience with Chell and the like at all. It was easy to book, quick to process, easy to manage and reasonably affordable. The shipper inspected my car at the shipping site in ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Thomas! What a beautiful little review you have left for me! (I'm blushing a bit!) I always strive to remove the stress inherent in shipping a car. No one really ever wants to have to hand over their keys and their vehicle to a stranger and so I take my role in this process very seriously. I am glad that my efforts made the shipping of your new car as painless as possible! I am sure you will remember me to friends and family, and I promise to offer them the same level of professionalism you experienced. Enjoy your ride! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas BarrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/13/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was an extremely positive one. My order was handled by Martha and she was helpful and friendly throughout he entire short process. I say short because the carrier she selected for me had the vehicle more than ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide accurate information so you'll make the best informed decision. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Jarrett Lauderdale
    Date:2/12/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:Both pickup and delivery were within the window promised. Driver was very nice. Kimberly Freiley in the office was helpful. Car was delivered without any noticeable damage. The company could give prospective customers better guidance regarding ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Paul, Thank you so much! I know we shipped back in October but I am so thankful that you are leaving a great review! I really appreciate it! If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul LenzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Tige @ Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Tige is the best! Always handles our shipments 100% Professionally!!!! We have been using him for over 1 year and he comes through EVERY TIME!!!! [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:2/12/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Ms. Johnston understood what pricing was necessary for a pick up in the North East in Feb. Pricing was close to quote and contact was quick. Pick up was right on time. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Andre thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It's been a pleasure working with you and if the need arises again in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Andre BonaccoltaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:Very knowledgeable broker, Tige Yeargin...Helped me feel comfortable that everything would go as planned. Would refer without reservation to family and friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Audrey KellerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie provided an outstanding service right from when I requested for a quote. I was looking t go for expedited shipping but she said she'll try to find a carrier that is willing to ship my car as soon as possible for the normal rate ans she did.... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6yrs EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR GREAT SERVICE***Sai, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:SaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: 1975 Ford Gran Torino
    Review:To all concerned, I want to take the time to thank everyone involved in the safe movement of my Starsky & Hutch replica Torino . It came a long way and was here before I knew it . Great customer service as it was easy to set up and gave me p... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Stephen, You are awesome! I am so glad Steve referred you to me! Everything went off perfectly and your vehicle arrived a week early! If there is ANYTHING else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen YuschockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2015 7:37:00 AM
    Review:This is my first time shipping my car, and I am really happy with the service provided by auto shipping group. The customer service person (Felicia) was extremely patient and helped me get a good quote to ship my car from Raleigh to California. I rec... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bhuvaneswari ...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Viswanathan
    Date:2/12/2015 3:35:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell was amazing and on the ball with my car transport from beginning to end! I'm calling for another transport today. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear RM! It was AWESOME having you on my phone again today! I will always be here to help out with any transport needs you need! I'm working on finding your carrier right meow! (lol) All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:R.M.
    Date:2/11/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I recently moved from Houston to the Phoenix area. Of all the companies I researched, Auto Shipping Group was on the high end regarding price but I went with them based on reviews I read. Kim was really pleasant and easy to work with. I wasn't thril... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mary, Again I am sorry that the carrier was ahead of schedule. I did what I could to help, but they are estimated dates, not guaranteed dates because their schedules can change. I kept in communication with you and the carrier the best I could. Again I am sorry that they put a kink in things that caused an added expense. I wish I could have done more to help you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:MCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360) 406-4893
    Review:I had a great experience with Lance with transporting my car from New York to Michigan. I had a few special needs that he was able to accommodate me with. I would recommend him and Auto Shipping Group in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Joline Thank you so much for the great and wonderful review. I really appreciate the time you spent giving me the review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I have to give you props for helping me out. If it wasn't for you it would not have gone so smoothly Thanks so much Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Joline
    Date:2/11/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received from Chell Hart who was my contact from the auto shipping group company. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Daniel, I appreciate you being willing to leave a review for me on a public website. (I know you don't normally do reviews, which makes this one of my favorite reviews this month!) I was happy to help and I hope you'll remember me to friends and family. Take care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:2/11/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went smoothly
    Review:I shipped my Honda Odyssey from Utah to Wisconsin for $1100. I don't quite understand their price match policy because in the end everything is an estimate anyway and they charge whatever the actual carrier will accept. But all in all, great experien... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Joshua...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! ASG updates their pricing as they get pick up's so new customers inquiring have an accurate idea in their budget. We don't know how other brokers determine their pricing. If the broker is A rated and 5 star rated we feel their quote would be credible. Anytime we take money away from drivers it creates delays. Ultimately our goal when placing an order is to have a carrier accept it and price is important for this to happen. If we price match another credible company and can't establish availability after 5 days from the ready date then we move price back up to our quoted price so we can attract a driver to accept it. Thank you for your business. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Josh KuttererThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Focus
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received from Gina Borgenson who was my contact person from Auto Shipping Group Inc. Gina was very professional, and friendly from the beginning of contact. I shared with Gina that this was an unexpected move, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Gina Borgeson 360-281-8146 gina@autoshippinggroup.com You are most welcome and hope things go well for you in your new home. [ view ]
    Poster:Lenora Jones
    Date:2/11/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Rating Review
    Review: On time and free of any damage on the 2500 miles trip. Courteous broker, courteous driver. Price quoted was price paid. Will use again if necessary. MAC [ View ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Howard, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Howard McGrew
    Date:2/10/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy
    Review:My first vehicle transport experience turned out to be a very easy process. There was a delay at the car dealership my car was being shipped from because of bad weather, but it was no issue to give a call back when the car would be available. I was... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Travis- WOW!! Thank you SO MUCH for this FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW!! Your kind words mean so much to me and as I read this review I was SO HAPPY! I am happy to know you felt the care I put into every transport I facilitate! I am always STRIVING to put my customers minds at EASE when shipping, especially with this being your FIRST TIME SHIPPING! It was GREAT we were able to save you some money on this transport also! I WISH you THE BEST and hope you are ENJOYING your NEW CAR! Thank you again Travis for this AMAZING REVIEW! If you need another transport CALL ME! Or if you know anyone who does send them my way!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:TravisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Review:Very pleased with the overall service from Auto Shipping Group. They were very prompt in finding a car shipping service, and my vehicle arrived even sooner than I expected. I would recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jacob, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:2/10/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: My Auto Transport
    Review:I shipped a 68 Camaro from Egg Harbor, WI to Houston, TX. Felicia Williams with Auto Shipping Group was great. She emailed and texted me every step of the way with updates on my shipping. I have shipped many cars throughout the years and this was t... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mike...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! Thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :-) I gave u my word when you made the reservation I would be here to assist you from loading through delivery. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Helman
    Date:2/10/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my truck
    Review:No hidden fees. Every thing was taken care as promised. Truck was delivered in good condition. I was very pleased with the service Brandon provided and the operator who made the delivery. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Kent, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kent Groth
    Date:2/10/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping review
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was outstanding and well exceeded my expectations. Lance Staab was just a wonderful representative of the company. He was kind and easy to talk to. He helped to educate me about this new experience of ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Annette I can not tell you enough what a wonderful experience it was to transport you and your daughters car. With out your help it would have been a little bit more difficult. Thank you for taking the time to send me this outstanding review. I really appreciate all you did. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Annette Carrizales
    Date:2/10/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: (Lance Staab 360-406-4893) Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Magic Auto Transport (also doing business as, Auto Shipping Group) was the broker that took my information and set me up with Northwest Transport LLC, the moving company that actually transported my Honda Accord to Houston from Seattle. Easy, fast ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I was so impressed. I really appreciate the time you took to write one for me. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I can not thank you enough for helping me make it such a great move. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2015 11:35:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83