View 150,694 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,695th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2208 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Julie Johnston - 602-428-6878
    Review:I am a repeat customer of Auto Shipping Group and it is because of Julie. She has taken care of everything from beginning to end. She bridges the gap with whoever is involved to the vehicle's final destination. I have recommended her to other clie... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bryan, I look forward to the next transport and thank you for using Auto Shipping Group and my services. I wish you and your family the very best, talk to you soon. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Connor
    Date:5/30/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: My Review
    Review:Breanna and the Auto Shipping Group company were wonderful to work with and I would definitely use them again if we shipped our vehicle anywhere but I would absolutely NOT use the carrier that brought our car to Georgia. We got a call telling us tha... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman****Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Hey Kathy, Thanks for your review. I am very sorry the carrier was not very time oriented, but my time with you was fabulous and i hope if you ever need a car shipped again you do not hesitate to call me. You guys are amazing and tell Kurt thank you for his service. [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy H
    Date:5/30/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Earlier this week I called Auto Shipping Group, in large part, because I was frustrated at the customer service experience provided by a competitor (ie another company that shall not be named) . They were horrible at communication and left me, figura... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call for 5 Star Service***** Wimer, Thank you so much for entrusting me and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. I'm really sorry that you had a bad experience before I was able to help you, but I'm glad that you and I were able to work together to ship your vehicle. You were truly a pleasure to work with and your kind words mean a lot. Thank you again and should you ever need a vehicle shipped in the future, please don't hesitate to call me. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Alberto
    Date:5/30/2014 8:51:00 AM
    Review:Matt assisted me in the transport of my Mazda 6 from Austin to San Francisco. It was painless. The delivery was precise. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Sean, It was an incredibly easy order to fill. The carrier signed up quickly and the job was done in good time. Thanks again for being a pleasure to work with and also for taking the time to write up a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Sean WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car and Ms. Glory Wilson, the Account Executive that handled my transaction did an excellent job in making sure all my questions are answered quickly honestly. Although I received lower quotes from other transport ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Please call for 5 start service***** Nelson, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your daughters vehicle. Even though the time frame that we were working in was short we were able to quote in a way that we did not have to charge expedited shipping and that was the best part. I am so glad that we were able to have everything work out the way you needed it to happen so that your daughter could leave school on time. Congratulations to her on her graduation from college! Thank you again Nelson, you were truly a pleasure to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Nelson V
    Date:5/29/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Review:I had great service all around with this company and the company that hauled the vehicles. I only had about a weeks notice to get these cars hauled and they came up big for me! The cost was lower than most other quotes I had received and the custom... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Kris, It was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. I wish you the best in your new home and job. Have fun with your cars in Florida!!! Thank you again. If you ever need my assistance again or know someone that does I'm a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kris F.
    Date:5/29/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: A bit late but arrived safely
    Review:Truck transmission problems delayed pickup and delivery. But the vehicle arrived safely and in good shape. Carrier was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 You are a gentleman and a scholar Carey, thank you very much for taking the time to write up a review. This haul was a learning experience for me, it simply took a lot longer than we expected, but mechanical failures are a part of the business unfortunately. I appreciated your patience and understanding throughout the entire process, you were a real easy guy to work with, thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Carey JohannessonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN
    Review:Malia was very professional, prompt in response and very available at any time for my many questions. The total cost was over the original quote(which is subject to the driver)but not excessively so and I knew about it about one day after we made th... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Terry, you are great! Thank you so much for terrific review, I am happy to know everything went perfect and you are another one of my satisfied customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Wogmon
    Date:5/29/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Just wanted to say it was a pleasure dealing with Martha. She gave me a realistic price to ship my vehicle, and I was allocated a driver the very same day after I spoke to her. She kept me informed during the process, and understood my concerns, havi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Steve, Thank you for realizing the awesome service we offer at Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you will have your car... I know how much you needed it! Cheers and keep my number for future transports:) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/29/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Martha was very instrumental on making sure my car was picked up on time and was surprised it was delivered early and didn't have to get a rental car. I'm definitely using them again. Great customer service and follow-up. Thanks Martha [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for realizing the professionalism and honesty we have here at Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you have your car and didn't need to pay for a rental! [ view ]
    Poster:Caroline Kelly
    Date:5/29/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly did a great job of getting our car scheduled for pickup. Communication was fantastic! Ron, our driver, took excellent care of our car and was flexible with pickup and drop off! Thank you both for the EXCELLENT customer service. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Veronica, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica R
    Date:5/29/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Billie
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was unable to handle my shipping needs but my account was handled by a true professional, Billie Pace. Very pleasant and very knowledgeable of her business. Would recommend her for all shipping needs. Thanks david [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! DAVID, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW, IT WAS A TRUE PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU! ENJOY THE SUN IN YOUR NEW CONVERTIBLE :) [ view ]
    Poster:david scott
    Date:5/29/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia is wonderful! Great personality, caring and professional. Our car was picked up and delivered exactly where and when requested. Thank you Malia and Auto Shipping Group! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES Vic, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for such a nice review and I hope you enjoy living in the BEAUTIFUL STATE OF WASHINGTON!!! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vic
    Date:5/29/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good service. Both the primary and secondary contact people were helpful. The shipping carrier was reliable and had a good experience with him. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Soe, Thank you so much for everything! If you need anything please do not hesitate to call us or email us directly. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:SM
    Date:5/29/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Melissa provided excellent communication throughout shipping process. She always managed to give me a call prior to my anxiety level over my two Porsches being out of my sight reaching a crucial level. My experience was quite different yhan I have ... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* J. Carastro, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:J. Carastro
    Date:5/29/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Transport went great. Julie kept me informed during the whole process and always returned my calls, 7 days a week. Exceptional service and I am very pleased with our experience. Have referred Julie to friends and family that have used her services... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Armando thank you it was my pleasure. I look forward to our next transport. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:5/29/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Julie was extremely helpful in coordinating the transportation of our Mini Cooper from Tampa, Florida to Denver, Colorado. She contacted me daily to determine when the driver would be arriving for pick up and stayed in touch until the car was safely ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bonnie, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was my pleasure working with you and getting your Mini to you in Colorado. I look forward to talking to you again in the fall. Enjoy the summer. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:5/28/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha listened to my needs which were primarily speed. I was a little surprised when i got the call from the driver as i didn't even know she had taken the assignment but at the same time i was very pleased. The cost did come out quite a bit higher ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service AUTO SHIPPING GROUP has to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and complications we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil T
    Date:5/28/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Review:Service is great ! My girl friend and I both used this company, it's great ! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab....360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Zihao it happened so fast that we barely had time to chat. I am glad it went so smooth [ view ]
    Poster:Zihao ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good Carrier.
    Review:Hi, I transported my car for first time. I had selected this carrier, they responded on time and everything went as per initial conversation. I guess it also depends on person to person who is handling your case. My case was handled by Randy. He w... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@360-853-2823*** VS, thank you for the kind review. I am glad your shipment was a positive experience. Please don't hesitate to call me the next time you need to ship. [ view ]
    Poster:VS
    Date:5/28/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I bought an electric vehicle in California and need to move it to my home in Arizona. I heard about Tige on a information fourm about electric cars. When I called he explained the entire process which was important as I have never done this before.... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:5/28/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: For simple move call Tige
    Review:Simple Simple Simple!!! This was the easiest move we have ever had. My husband called tige and the next day he called us back and the car was picked up the next day. I recommend Auto shipping Group and their sales person Tige. Thank you again, Br... [ More ]
    Poster:brandie
    Date:5/28/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car coast to coast...
    Review:Getting my car from the east coast to the west coast was made so much easier with the help of Kim - she never made me wait for a reply to my emails and was always available for my phone calls, dealing with every small question I had, and I appreciate... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cindy, Whew we had a story to tell with your transport. The first carrier was not very friendly so I am glad that we were able to cancel with them and look for another suitable one for you that could hit the time frames much easier. If there is anything else you or Jerry need please let me know. Welcome to Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:5/28/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:this was our first time using this type of service. we have always had our car driven back but our dog died so we did not need the driver. the dealership where I bought my car referred me to Tige and he was great. The process was easy and the pric... [ More ]
    Poster:b.ravert
    Date:5/28/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience.
    Review:Not only was my car picked up within 2 days of my inquiry, it was delivered 24 hour prior to what we had expected. What a joy to work with!!! The driver was attentive to my mother who had my car sitting in her garage for several years. The driver ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Jonathan, what an excellent order this was. Im always happy when I have an order that goes as smoothly as this one did. Like you said, you placed the order and the car was delivered within a week, awesome! Thanks again for the opportunity, you were a pleasure to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Twaddle
    Date:5/28/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You Julie
    Review:I had other companies try to transport my vehicle. I had some obstacles, I found Julie at Auto Shipping Group and she had a carrier pick up a few days later. Thank you so much for your help. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Charlene I am very happy that I was able to get your vehicle moving for you. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Charlene
    Date:5/28/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN was GREAT!!
    Review:MALIA McClain was excellent in arranging the transportation of our 2003 Hummer H2 across the US (From Pennsylvania to New Mexico). I have utilized Malia McClain numerous times for vehicle transportation and will use her on all future transactions. ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND AVAILABLE AFTER BUSINESS HOURS FOR QUOTES - Thank you for the WONDERFULl and TRUTHFUL review, David.......I AM THE BEST!! LOL! You are such a sweetie and I love working with you. Talk soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:davidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1198 Honda Civic
    Review:Matthew was a great help and answered all my questions promptly and knowledgeably. The Civic was picked up on time and the driver for the carrier was very polite and also answered our questions regarding shipment. I would definitely use Auto Shipping... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Kim! Im glad I could be of service getting your kids car shipped for them on the big move. You had quite the weekend and Im happy to see the system work as well as it did on your order, the last thing you needed were any problems with shipping the car. Thanks again for the opportunity. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:5/28/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff is the best! My total move was stress free. Jeff constantly kept me informed every step of the way! He's proactive and the estimate he gave me was exactly what I paid, not a penny more. The driver that picked up and delivered my car actually re... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Mary! You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to helping you anytime in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary B Morrison
    Date:5/28/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: great services
    Review:i did google a few companys and i get computer qoute, Chell call me and she ofert a personal service she did a great job and was all the time behind the service great company, price and excelent services!! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***** 360-207-5490***** Thank you Daniel, for the kind words and for letting me serve you. It's always nice to work with happy people! I hope you'll recommend me to your friends and family :) [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel GuerraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc - Experience
    Review:Very good experience, well trained coordinator explained the entire process very clearly and made it easy. Excellent follow-up by phone and email....pick up and delivery were on time. Ask for Felica....she was outstanding. [ View ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE** Hello Peter, Thanks so much for taking time to provide feedback on your experience. I enjoyed working with you. Please let me know if I can assist again. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:PSM
    Date:5/27/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was a consummate professional through and through. She made the rather daunting process easy and straight forward. Not only is Felicia friendly, she's very thorough and clear about the process of shipping the car. She took the hassle out of m... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Kevin, Thank you so much for your 5 Star review and for your stellar comments. Transporting vehicles isn't an easy job/process. Many variables/details are involved. The least I can do is provide you with piece of mind and consistent communications through out the transporting process. Auto Shipping group has approximately 35 years of industry experience and knowledge as a family of companies which also helps to keep the process smooth and painless. Thanks so much again and please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/27/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Review:Got the deilivery schedule I needed. The price could have been a bit more competitive. Driver was friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Response:STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***Teddy that you for the review. I am happy we were able to accommodate your date request for delivery on short notice. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise. Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Teddy Pham
    Date:5/27/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Very good Driver was professional and courteous. Traci was awesome We used another car carrier before dealing with her and the car sat there for 10 days with no movement. Traci worked hard to get this car moved Thank You For a Great job. [ View ]
    Response:Traci Dinsmore 360-853-2846 traci@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Greg, Thank you so much for your positive review. I strive to make sure all my customer are happy from beginning to end. I am happy I was able to move the car for you in a timely manner. Please feel free to contact me again with any of your shipping needs. Have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:greg gluck
    Date:5/27/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:The service is satisfactory. The agent is responsible and friendly. He is very helpful in my auto transport. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Xi, thank you so much for allowing me to ship you and your boyfriends vehicles. You were such a pleasure to work for. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Xi WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportaion
    Review:Melissa was very professional and prompt. She was with me from the beginning to the end of the transport. Thank you so much!!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Clarence, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence Crawford
    Date:5/27/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)
    Review:I utilized ASG in order to ship from Maryland to Arizona as part of a military move. Tige Yeargin (representative) was extremely helpful and exceeded my expectations on multiple occasions. Of course, this was one experience and none of these constitu... [ More ]
    Poster:ZaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: Malia was terrific!!
    Review:After checking around with 20+ companies I went back to the nicest and most knowledgable person I spoke with and booked with Malia. My experience with her was amazing and never once did I feel I was not getting the best customer service possible. I ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES. Colleen, I enjoyed our fun conversations and working with you and your husband. Thank you for the great review, I really appreciate your feedback. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:5/26/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:Everything went the way they said it would. I felt comfortable after talking to Tige about the business of moving automobiles from state to state. I plan on using the same company when I go back out west this coming winter. I would tell my friends if... [ More ]
    Poster:pat oboyle
    Date:5/26/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:The whole experience has been excellent with Martha Castillo at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. from the very first telephone call. My computer has been broken this whole time and she has been fantastic by sending the texts through my cell. Also calling ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. It was such a pleasure working with you as well. I wish you the best of luck Johnette:) [ view ]
    Poster:Johnette Stockdale
    Date:5/26/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Review:I had tried to work with other companies who quoted me a price and then never contacted me. When I finally contacted them they told me that they could not do it at the quoted price and added hundreds to the original quote. I had wasted weeks on som... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi colleen and thanks bunches for posting. What most 1st or only time transporters do not know is there is a fine line between using a low ball quote and actually getting the job done. Hopefully your post will help future customers in knowing the difference and thanks greatly for your business and your very helpful review. [ view ]
    Poster:Colleen
    Date:5/25/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:I have used their service for shipping my car 4 times. Every time service has been excellent. Car was picked up promptly and always delivered on time and in perfect condition. I would definitely recommend using them. They are very reliable. Good comm... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Laverne, I always enjoy working with you! If there is anything else you need please make sure you let me know. I look forward to the next transport. [ view ]
    Poster:LaVerne
    Date:5/24/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group is the Best
    Review:After using u ship to ship a car from Arizona to ohio they found door to door transport which said that they would take 5 days to pick up my car. I waited 2 weeks and still No answers or calls. The seller and I were waiting anxiously until I decide... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Stephen, thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure to assist you in transporting your vehicle. I am glad Iwas able to met your expectations [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:5/24/2014 2:20:00 AM
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group has been great, due to their effective communication through phone calls and email updates. They were also able to help me attain a great price for my delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Michael for your great review. i really appreciate you entrusting me with your transport . thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Michael TangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Breanna was outstanding. From the very beginning, she explained the entire process to me and guided from the beginning until the very end. Would use this company again and would also recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Response:***Breanna@360-853-2820*Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com*** Wendy! Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope if you ever ship a car again give me a call. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:5/23/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:Being my first time shipping a vehicle i was a little hesitant, but after being introduced to glory from auto shipping group i felt a lot more comfortable. She was very personable , down to earth and honest regarding the shipping transaction. After r... [ More ]
    Response:***Glory Wilson*** (602)428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Please call for 5 Star Service***** Arne, thank you so much for your kind words and for entrusting me to help move your vehicle. I'm glad it reached you before you left for Atlantic City! I strive to make this experience a pleasant one for all of my clients. You were a pleasure to work with and should you need any help with Auto Shipping in the future, please don't hesitate to call me. I hope you have a wonderful day :) [ view ]
    Poster:Arne
    Date:5/23/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I asked Auto Shipping Group for a quote and Mr. Staab responded immediately. From that moment until my car was delivered to its destination, Mr. Staab was accessible, responsive and helpful. He found a carrier that would pick up on the first day ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Susan, thank you so much for the ultimate review. It was such a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle.I look forward to helping you again. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Susan D.
    Date:5/23/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I recently used Chell Hart at ASG to ship a vehicle from North Carolina to Texas. Chell was very responsive and knowledgeable. She handled my transport request very professionally and we are very pleased with the outcome. The shipper, Terry at Ol... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART 360-207-5490 CALL DIRECT FOR *****5 STAR SERVICE**** Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a nice review, Lecia. It's always nice to hear that my hard work is appreciated. It was a pleasure helping you ship your vehicle, and I look forward to helping if you ever need to ship again! Thanks Lecia! [ view ]
    Poster:L. CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Overall my experience was good. I have shipped cars before and knew what to expect. I picked a company that was priced in the middle range of all other bids. I was contacted immediately after I place the order and received excellent customer servi... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:5/23/2014 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: “Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)”
    Review:If you want things one right then call Tige with Auto Shipping Group. He was honest, gave me a fair price and answered the phone when I called. Car showed up on time and it was in perfect condition. Driver was friendly and dropped it right at my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tommy
    Date:5/23/2014 7:23:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45