View 165,225 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,226th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2512 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.18% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was very nice! My car was picked up on time the carriers were super friendly and put me at ease. When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. Chell was very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely use them again in... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart *(360) 464-1039* chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Yiheng Yang, Thank you so much for the kind words. I am glad that the driver and I were able to put your mind at ease for this transport. I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings! Happy Holidays! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:yiheng yangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Same day deliver
    Review:The auto transporter was very nice, I talked to Wendy Baker on Tuesday in the morning about needing a transportation for my car from Connecticut to Miami. And that same day I got to get a transporter to pick up my car. The amount of money had to pay ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello Eileen! I just want to say it was my pleasure working with you. I am so glad I was able to get things taken care so quickly for you.I knew you were nervous, however I knew my company along with our great team of prescreened carriers would get the job done! Thank you for your business! Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Eileen FernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Nice work Lance and Auto Shipping Group!
    Review:An excellent experience from start to finish - Lance provided me a great quote upfront and there was no haggling possible or required. I got a call from Lance a few hours later stating that a transport company wanted to pick the car up the next day!... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com mark thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a pleasure in assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate the time you spent giving a review [ view ]
    Poster:Marc A SantorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: good customer service
    Review:When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. I didn't feel pressured to inspect it quickly, I was able to take my time doing so. Phone communication was great-i was contacted when the car arrived in the area, when the car was close to my home, a... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melissa, I want to Thank you for sending in a review. I know it was short notice but I really appreciate your effort. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:melissa williamson
    Date:12/17/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:Honest person describing transport process and undersatanding my needs. Not using the service at this time due to the need for a credit card or bank account in order to start process. [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your feedback and leaving me a review. I could understand where you're coming from with your current situation and I wish you the best of luck in finding a carrier for your vehicle. I hope I was able to provide some insight in how we work and I'm at least glad that I was able to educate you in our process to ship your vehicle. I do hope we can work together in the future and I'm glad you took the time to discuss shipping with me. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!!! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND A RELIABLE SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT WHEN SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE. [ view ]
    Poster:TK
    Date:12/17/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Great service in finding a good trucking company. The trucking company had some issues with organization, so the delivery was three days late, but it was not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was very helpful throughout the process. Pricing was ... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Thanks Stan it was a pleasure working with you and I am glad that I could help your. Please let me know if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:S. Chang
    Date:12/17/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:I honestly do not have anything bad to say, customer service was amazing. I got an explanation off what I was paying for before I got a chance to ask, not to mention the associate whom I spoke to kept in contact with me with offers of earlier pick up... [ More ]
    Response:****CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! Toll Free 800-901-6452**** [ view ]
    Poster:Jackson LouismaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 7:26:00 AM
    Review:After looking through various services, I came across ASG and talked to Kimberly and she was of great help. She ensured that my car would be shipped immediately and contacted me the same day with three different quotes and prices I could choose from.... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! An, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything worked out the way you had anticipated. If you need anything else please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:AnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Call Felicia @602-428-6872
    Review:I used this company twice for the car transfer and in both cases, Felicia took care of the arrangement. I am happy with both experiences. She kept me informed and went extra mile to make things happen. Over all, the group is honest and very pleasa... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Yuka...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Happy Happy Holidays. Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:nh-en2000
    Date:12/16/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:great service. i called Kim before I fly to Ca to get the car, and Kim told me not to worry, Ca to TX is common route, with plenty availability. She's right, I got the car from the dealer on Sunday, and called Kim on Monday, she was be able to locate... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Steve, Thank you for doing this review for a 3rd time since this site is having issues! You are a trooper! I am so glad that your vehicle arrived as requested! If there is anything else you need please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:12/16/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:Great customer service. My representative was easy to get in touch with, she promptly returned my calls and answered all my questions about shipping a vehicle. I was kept in the loop about the progress during my vehicle's transport from Texas all the... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***Over 6 YEARS Experience*** stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Evelyn, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Enjoy your time in HAWAII, I am very jealous ;) . HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Evelyn Shaheen
    Date:12/16/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: ASG , best service ever
    Review:I am frequent mover. I am very thankful to ASG for best service. I called Lance and explained my requirements (want my car to be picked up and to be delivered on time). He fulfilled his commitment. My car was picked up on 2nd Nov 2015, after that... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab. 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kapil Thank you so much for the review. I know since its the holidays time is very short. I am so appreciative that you took time out of your busy day to give me a stellar review. It was a sure pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to thank you a gain [ view ]
    Poster:Kapil Chauhan
    Date:12/16/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Lexus
    Review:Lance was easy to work with, price was fair, transport co worked with my seller and his timing, overall satisfied with the experience. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Greg Thank you so much for the stellar review. I know during the Holiday Season time is very rare. I really appreciate the fact you took the time to give me one. It also was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. With out your help it would have been a lot harder. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Greg BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Bays
    Review:Jeff was very reliable and helpful when it came to moving my Mom's car to Florida. He always responded quickly thru text or phone call to keep me posted on status of transport. I would definitely recommend using Jeff Bays as a contact if this servic... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180. Thank you Shary, it was my pleasure helping you get your moms VW shipped. Please give me a call if you ever need a vehicle transported again. [ view ]
    Poster:Shary MeadowcroftThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group. Wendy gave me excellent customer service. Fair pricing and reasonable transport time. I would use them again if I needed to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Wendy barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you Ellen for this review. I hope your move goes smoothly.Wendy Barker..Easing minds one car at a time [ view ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:12/16/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:thank you to Tige and the team at Auto Shipping Group. We were relocating and needed to move our 2 vehicles. The process was easy and the driver was nice. thank you again. [ View ]
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:12/16/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: malia mcclain 360-214-3671
    Review:great job... as always. happy customers. many of our customers have used Malia for shipping their vans and they have been very pleased. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME [ view ]
    Poster:daryl berrelli
    Date:12/16/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: Quick and Easy!
    Review:Robert was very responsive and returned any phone calls or emails promptly. The order was immediately filled and vehicle delivered with ease! Overall experience was professional and worry-free with little hassle. Vehicle arrived same day we needed it... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES***360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Lisa! You were great to work with and I'm glad we were able to get you vehicle to Minnesota. I look forward to speaking with you again when needing to make future arrangements. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH THE CONFIDENCE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS HONESTLY AND TAKE CARE OF YOUR CONCERNS!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:12/16/2014 8:28:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great Service-Kimberly was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all of my questions. Everything went smoothly. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Nancy, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:12/15/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great reliable carrier
    Review:Had a small 2d Hyundai transported from Boise to Oregon without any issues. This was my first time using an auto transport company and Lance guided me through the whole process from beginning to end. I got a great quote for this type of service (I l... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Arturo thank you so much for the great reveiw. it was a pleasure assisting your family. With out you it would have been more difficult. thank you for entrusting me with the transport [ view ]
    Poster:ArturoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Great Experience
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. Both times I worked with Randy Chavez to ship my daughter's truck cross country - once when she deployed to Afghanistan and once when she returned. Randy is very knowledgeable about the shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: SUPERB Customer Service
    Review:Right from the start Danielle @ ASG was spot on! Her professionalism, knowledge and most of all her interest in our needs and insuring everything went smooth was a very pleasant and welcome surprise. We did not expect the personal service and care... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Rich- THANK you SO much for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR review! This is HANDS DOWN one of the BEST reviews I have ever received! Working with you and your daughter has been such a POSITIVE experience for me as well! I am so GLAD you feel I have been able to CALM the fears and anxiety of you AND your daughter! I hope EVERY customer I work with feels as though I CARE as much about their transport as I would MY OWN! I CANNOT wait to see this transport through! THANK YOU again for this WONDERFUL review Rich! This means so much to me!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Colfer
    Date:12/15/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier Issues
    Review:Customer service from Auto Shipping Group Inc. (Account Executive: Sam Anderson) was good overall. They did not have 24 hour customer service, so there were delays in response times. Once picked up by the carrier, ASG Inc has limited control. The car... [ More ]
    Poster:C JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/15/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: 1979 CJ 7 Jeep
    Review:Kim was great to deal with. She had to reschedule the pick-up several times due to mechanical difficulties with the vehicle. She was always upbeat and very helpful. I never used a transport company before and would be happy and confident to pass her... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Melanie, You are awesome! I had so much fun working on your transport. You were getting so frustrated about the delays at the auto body shop, I love making jokes about it with you via email. If you need anything else please let me know. Enjoy the jeep! Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie Feldges
    Date:12/15/2014 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872 Order# 1013649 Order Total $1,000
    Review:Felicia provided excellent services as I had hired another company and they put me a week behind schedule. When I called Felicia she was able to help me quickly and was very sympathetic toy previous experience. Felicia was very delightful and she was... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Vanessa...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Vanessa Brawdy
    Date:12/15/2014 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: very easy
    Review:This move was made simple because auto shipping group took care of everything. My contact tiger was professional and took the time to explain everything to me. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:kehua
    Date:12/12/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I hadn't used a vehicle shipping company in 15 years. Malia McClain was very patient with all my questions and clarified things so there were no surprises. I would highly recommend this company. Even the delivery driver was great to work with. He an... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Mike, you are so sweet! Thank you for such a nice review. I do work hard to make sure all of my customers needs are met. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike ReedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Review:Malia was very professional and walked me through the entire process and explained how it works. I called in the evening and expected to leave a message to my surprise Malia answered my call. I had a transport carrier lined up by the next day. She... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Thank you for such a wonderful review, Diane. It is very important to me that all of my customers get the best service possible. Having a home office, and being available pretty much 24/7 has been a great advantage for many of my customers. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Diane CurtisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Order# 1013706 Order Total $448
    Review:First time using shipping company. Went unexpectedly well. Great customer service. The guy was a little early, threw me a little off schedule, but better early than late. Pick up driver was really nice also. Car (toyota Camry) was delivered from East... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello J.D...It's great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback and 5 star review!. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. I went to bat to establish best price to help with your budget. Please take care and Happy Happy Holidays. Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:J.D.
    Date:12/12/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: You can't do better
    Review:I interviewed 5 different companies to make this move. It was obvious from the beginning that Auto Transport....and specifically, Malia, was the company to go with. Her explanation of the process was easy to understand, her attention to detail demons... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. Al, all I can say is WOW! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible review. I promised you I would get you the best rate possible, and with that, it never fails. The best rate is the one which will get your vehicle transported..(not the cheapest).......and it did. Thanks again, Al. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Al WomacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:After having trouble getting my classic car shipped because of the location, I called Lance. And within two days my car was available to be picked up. The car was picked up and dropped off when promised with no damage. Lance was very informative and... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Joe Thank you so much for giving me such a stellar review. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in your Transport. I want to also thank you for entrusting with your shipment. I know you could of chosen anyone but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Joe johnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile Delivery - Out of State
    Review:Moving in general is a very emotionally charged experience, so it was absolutely delightful to get a referral from a moving company for a car carrier. I found during my search for a moving company that companies were very leery about recommending and... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. You were a joy to work with, Andrew. Thank you so much for being a PERFECT customer, I enjoyed chatting with you. You made a great decision when you picked me to help with your transport.....LOL! Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew AdderleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Review:Robert from Auto Shipping Group Inc. was informative in answering the series of questions I had to transport a vehicle to the other side of the US. Although the quote was higher than I wanted and compared to other companies, it was pleasant to have a... [ More ]
    Response:*Robert J Reyes* 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Joseph for your feedback. I'm glad I was able to answer your questions and give you a foundation of what to expect from an auto transport. Although we were not able to move forward, I'm personally grateful that you were willing enough to give me a review and give me a good word. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Tang
    Date:12/11/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Service was excellent in every way: time and cost efficient, contact person and driver very polite and easily reached. Updates on the transport received often , vehicle picked and delivered on time . Very reliable company and will use it again as we... [ More ]
    Response:*Robert J Reyes* 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Iris for the review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm happy that we had a smooth and seamless transport for your vehicle. I look forward to talking to you again whenever you need to make future arrangements. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:IRISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle was great
    Review:Danielle was friendly and answered all my questions. She would even call and follow up to see how things were going. Thanks for all your help. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Richard- Thank you SO much for the FANTASTIC 5 star review! You were such a pleasure to work with! I am glad you felt that you received the 5 STAR SERVICE I pride myself on! It means so much to have this feedback from my customers. You are more than welcome for the help! I wish you all the BEST and hope to transport for you again soon! TAKE CARE Richard!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Commentary
    Review:The pickup of the vehicle was a bit late because of road problems in neighboring states and the fact that it was a pickup during the Thanksgiving holiday week. Danny picked up the vehicle in Massachusetts and delivered in in a timely fashion to the d... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Don, Thank you so much for this review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Don Depault
    Date:12/11/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping an auto and am glad to have found Lance at ASG. The service was professional, courteous, and friendly. Lance and Chela had great communication which was always prompt. My car was picked up promptly, delive... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Sammantha I want really really thank you for sending this great review. I admire your patience with this site. I know it was the 3rd time you tried to put in a review and finally it went thru. It was a true pleasure assisting you with the transport. With out your help it would have been a little more difficult thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:12/11/2014 7:18:00 AM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin, 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike did exactly what he said he would do and the car was picked up and delivered on the schedule promised. The pricing was more than 40 percent better than another quote I received. I would definitely use these folks again. No stress and took up ... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the 5-Star review Doug! It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if we can help you or one of your associates again. Again, thank you for allowing me to help you move your vehicle! Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:12/11/2014 6:25:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient timely pick up and delivery
    Review:Sue cotacted me frequently to make certain transport was safe and efficient . The shipping company was available on weekend to confirm date and time. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi David, many thanks for posting a very nice review for me. Enjoyed working with you. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:David SpringerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle
    Review:I would use ASG and booker Kimberly Freiley again. After my last booker dropped the ball Scotts Nationwide who failed to ship and deliver my vehicle but gladly took my money. ASG assisted me in locating my vehicle and delivering it to TX. The booker ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jimmy, I am so glad we were able to help you out of that bad situation. I am glad we were able to track down your vehicle before you had to much storage from the other company dropping the ball. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Jimmy Vasquez
    Date:12/10/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Quote 1013412
    Review:I am very happy with the service provided. Also a great thanks to Kimberly Freiley for helping me in shipping my car on time. Regards, Akhilesh. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Akhilesh, Thank you so much for this great review! If you need anything else please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Akhilesh Barthwal
    Date:12/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I came to use ASG indirectly because the transporter originally recommended by Connicelli Toyota never got back to me with information I required. When I "googled" Red Carpet Auto Transport it was identified as a member of ASG. I initially ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! John, I cannot express how glad I am to have you as a customer. With all the glitches this website has been having, you have tried to leave this review 3 or 4 times. I really appreciate the effort! You were truly a wonderful customer to work with! Merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:John Cullen
    Date:12/10/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Whenever our company has vehicle transportation needs I always call Stephanie she gets the job done quickly and easily and at a fair price. Our company works with her often. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****** 360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY***Menlove Auto, I enjoy assisting your group with your auto relocations. I look forward to the future moves with you all. Take Care and Happy Holidays to you and the Menlove Crew!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Menlove Auto
    Date:12/10/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes (360) 464-2571
    Review:I am a sales manager at a used car dealership, and this is the first time I used this company! I dealt with Robert and he was very courteous and extremely professional! He made the entire process very easy and made sure to stay in contact with me and... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES***360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ed for the feedback. It was a pleasure to help your buyer ship their vehicle to Louisiana. I appreciate our brief contact together to make sure we had a smooth pick up for the vehicle and a very successful transport. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE POINT OF CONTACT WHILE SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Ling
    Date:12/10/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: 1976 BMW transport
    Review:Customer service was incredible. My only complaint is that the tranporter that was picked didn't give a very good heads on when they would be arriving with the car, but considering the hassle they had to go though to get the car, I was fine with it.... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jon- THANK YOU so much for the WONDERFUL review! I am sorry to hear the carrier we selected did not give the best notice when it was time for delivery. This is something I will speak with them about. It is to NICE to read you felt my CUSTOMER SERVICE was INCREDIBLE! This is the BEST 4 star review I have received! I am sorry I couldn't earn a 5 star but it gives me MOTIVATION to work hard for next time! Again thank you SO MUCH Jon for the GREAT review! - Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Jon B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent delivery
    Review:Rob was very helpful and ensured i know all the details. delivery was done ontime. it was flawless. thanks for the help. i would recommend this company to transport vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES***360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Rajeev, thank you very much for the review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I'm happy that everything went well with the transport of your vehicle. I hope to talk to you again soon when you need to make future arrangements. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE POINT OF CONTACT WHILE SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE [ view ]
    Poster:Rajeev
    Date:12/10/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy barker
    Review:I called around for a couple quotes before getting a hold of Wendy. She was the most friendly and helpful so I Gave her my business. She communicated with me through the entire process and was patient with the pickup time being changed by the dealers... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello James!!! YOU are awesome! Thank you for the 5 star review. Although you decided to drive I am guessing it was a fun driving your awesome car! It's been a pleasure working with you ! Thank you! Wendy Barker easing minds minds one car at a time! ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:James hill
    Date:12/10/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: ASG - Exceeded my expectations as best brand in the market !!!
    Review:Hi, I had a very pleasant experience in shipping my Toyota Camry from Boston to San Jose with ASG. Initially I did an extensive analysis on all the top 5 auto shipping brands in the current market. I requested quotes from all the 5 brands. That is... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@autoshippinggroup.com Suresh it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make all of our customers experiences a smooth and painless one for them. I wish you the very best in your new city. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Suresh R
    Date:12/9/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity, High
    Review:The representative, Julie Johnson of Auto Shipping Group Inc., I dealt with was knowledgeable and understood my situation. I needed to transport a vehicle that my 93 year old father could no longer drive. Julie understood my situation and helped me i... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Werner, I enjoyed working with you on your transport and I am so happy that your father was eased with the vehicle having to be moved. I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to working with you again someday if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Werner KroebigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Well done job
    Review:Malia gets the jobs done as quick as usual. I am very satisfied with their service. It took only 4 days to find carrier and complete delivering the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 = SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Hi Vu, thank you so much for the nice review. I enjoy working with you, and appreciate your business. Malia@autoshipping group.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vu Pham
    Date:12/9/2014 4:35:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76