View 148,349 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,350th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1956

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1956 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.59% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.41% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was very helpful in explaining the process of arranging for shipping our vehicle, where another company that we initially contracted with had provided very little information. This was especially true of detailing how the bid process works. ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you Deb very much for posting such a nice review. I do my best to provide the best service possible. Cannot thank you enough for choosing me to service your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Deb
    Date:4/27/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Peterson
    Review:If you are in need of a transport broker, I highly recommend Matt Peterson. He was prompt, polite, and honest in helping me choose a carrier. I am so glad that I used Auto Shipping Group, and I am sure that his involvement in this process is the re... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Muriel! Thank you! What a great order this was, you were dispatched within minutes of placing the order and the carrier did a fantastic job of communicating and hitting their target dates. Very happy to see the process work as flawlessly as it did on this order. You were a pleasure to work with, plain and simple. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Muriel deGanahl
    Date:4/27/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: My new ride
    Review:This was my first experience with the need of a car being transported and it was a bit over whelming with ALL the quotes I received but Brandon Bond went the extra mile by calling me to ask me about my car and that's why I chose him and his company a... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Joannie, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Joanie Shortridge
    Date:4/26/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of John Deere Tractor
    Review:After dealing with many other brokers....I came back to Lance since he explained the whole process. I have never transported any vehicles before and this was important to me. After Lance coordinated the pickup and delivery everything was done in a ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Arline for the fabulous review. I really do appreciate your comments. I am glad you had faith in me to get the transport done. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Arline R. White
    Date:4/26/2014 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my Honda Coupe and trailer
    Review:After a long period of waiting for another carrier to ship the car, with no results, I "moved on" to Auto Shipping Group Inc. (Vancouver, WA). The whole thing has been like "a breath of fresh air". I have had nothing but good ne... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831** John, thank you so much for the amazing review. I truly appreciate it as well as the opportunity to take of your shipping needs. I know how long you waited previously to have this done and I am so happy we go it done for you so quickly. Have fun with the "new" car, Take care John! [ view ]
    Poster:John Hedges
    Date:4/26/2014 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGAN (602) 428-6882
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car and I'm glad we went with this company. We were very nervous but everything went very well. The car was picked up on time and the was no damage. I would recommend Tige to anyone looking to move a car. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:kris
    Date:4/25/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:The overall experience was great. the process was explained prior to the reservation and the pricing was fair. the car was picked up after 1 day and the driver was nice. car arrived today and everything was just like it was when it was picked up. ... [ More ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:4/25/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Excellent customer service. Never had to wait long for replys and all questions were explained in detail. I have not received my car as of yet, but everything up to this point was spot on. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Nancy, Thank you so much. I have really enjoyed working with you! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy OrtizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha has been a great help to coordinate my car shipment. She is very professional, and always answer all my questions and concerns. She constantly follow up with all my calls. I will definitely use her service again. [ View ]
    Response:Jim, thank you so much for the excellent review! We work hard for our customers, and don't put out anything less than the best because you deserve that! I appreciate the opportunity to serve you :) Take care [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:4/25/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Diane Rivera (360)853-2826 x7079
    Review:Cascade had come highly recommended, and they totally earned the praise. They were pleasant at every juncture, and there was a lot of pressure on- holiday season just after the first of the year, bad weather, long distance, time pressure on my end. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter AucottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Great customer servce and follow up by Sue Garrison. I would recommend her can do attitude and honesty. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks a whole bunch, Terry for the great review and recommendation. Call me anytime you or a friend needs the service! [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Wallace
    Date:4/25/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Moving across the country was stressful & Domestic Auto Transport made it easier for me. They were on time, honest and careful with my brand new vehicle. Kimberly is awesome and I suggest everyone go through her. Of I'm being honest here, the onl... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brianna, Thank you so much! I know it was a while ago but I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Brianna Parette
    Date:4/25/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transporting
    Review:I had a very positive experience with Malia concerning the transport of my vehicle. She was honest and enlightened me on how the vehicle transport business worked. I feel she did everything within her powers with available resources to get my vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:360-853-2806 MALIA Thank you for the review, Leon. I hope everything worked out well with your vehicle. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Leon Coleman
    Date:4/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car purchase across country
    Review:The contact person, Matthew, was quite helpful in his efforts to get a carrier to pick up my classic car purchase in a small town in Illinois for delivery to me in Northern California- also a small community. Although the expense was greater than fi... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Bob, you were a pleasure to work with, very patient and understanding of the process. I'm very happy that I was able to find a carrier to haul that 48', it took some time and some more money but ultimately it was shipped, excellent. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Striker
    Date:4/25/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Grandsons BRZ
    Review:We were very nervous about shipping the vehicle. Lance assured us everything would be fine and it was. Very good service from Lance. Kept us abreast of everything that was going on at all times. Great to do business with. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sharon, Thank you so much for the review I really appreciate the kind words. I was glad you had the faith in me to get the job done. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon Reich
    Date:4/25/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Grandsons BRZ
    Poster:Sharon Reich
    Date:4/25/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:I had scheduled with several companies that at the last moment I had to cancel. The first company had a 350.00 hidden charge in the fine print, I guess they did not expect me or my fiancé to read. The second company called me and said my car was... [ More ]
    Response:You were a pleasure to deal with. Good luck in Oklahoma! Kirk@autoshippinggroup.com 3608532825 [ view ]
    Poster:JV
    Date:4/25/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: The service
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc. did a very good job for us. The pickup and dropoff were right on time. I will be useing them on me way back home. Also the auto transporter did the little things that matter, I had a few things in my car they made sure nothin... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Fate for the review, very happy that the shipment of your vehicle went as smoothly as it did. The order went by in a blur seeing as you were dispatched and delivered all in a few days, awesome. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Fate PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2014 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Auto Transport
    Review:Jeff Vigue has such knowledge and skill, that, when you combine those qualities with his super calm attitude, he really knocks it out of the ball park. He was calm, when I was anxious. Great communication from Jeff and Sue, his associate. My auto tr... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF & SUE - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks for the nice review Paula. Being calm is very important when dealing with anyone who has NEVER shipped a car before. [ view ]
    Poster:Paula W.
    Date:4/25/2014 12:53:00 AM
    Review:Having never used an Auto Transport service before, we called Auto Shipping Group after doing some research on the web. We feel very lucky to have Kirk Dorr answer the phone when we called! From the very begining, Kirk was helpful, taking time to exp... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Cindy! You were an absolute pleasure to deal with and I hope you guys have a safe and wonderful summer! Kirk@Autoshippinggroup.com 360.853.2825 [ view ]
    Poster:C Johnson
    Date:4/24/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Review:Scheduler, Dispatcher, and Carrier all did a great job. Time estimates were accurate, the car was well cared for and the communications were fine. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Stephen, Thank you so much for a great review! If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Smith
    Date:4/24/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of vehicle across country
    Review:The first phone call with Lance Stabb, company contact person, was very pleasant and to the point. He explained how the job would be put out for bid by the various transport drivers and that the price would be within a specified range. The next day h... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ronald thank you so much for the review. I am so glad we were able to work together to get your vehicle transported. Looking forward to doing it again/ thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald Sizemore
    Date:4/24/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle ahipping
    Review:There were prompt, communicated throughout the process, and were competitively priced. Overall a good experience. I wouldn't hesitate in using them again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Dennis, thanks so much for the great review.I really appreciate you having faith in me on getting the job done. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:CCSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Review:Lance was excellent to deal with and he always returned my email/ concerns or for more information promptly. The carrier also kept in contact up to delivery, I would definitely use them again. Pricing was competitive as well. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the review it was a pleasure transport your vehicle for yo. Looking forward to helping you ship again [ view ]
    Poster:LWMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond
    Review: The process was very easy how ever the number of competitive responses and the interface with them was similar to buying a car. Once I was contacted by Felicia it all changed things were very comfortable and reassuringvery smooth and professional... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bob, Thank you so much for providing feedback on your experience. I enjoyed working with you and wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:robert miskinis
    Date:4/24/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:It is fast and excellent! I placed the order on Monday in Omaha, and the cars arrived at State College within one week. The driver called me the day before my car was picked up. Everything was the same as the broker told me. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Thank you so much for the review. It was my pleasure helping you move your vehicle. Thanks again for giving me such a fine review [ view ]
    Poster:Mu Q
    Date:4/24/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:Thank you so much for the easy, pain-free move you gave my old car from Ohio to Texas for only 1000! The booking process was easy. Auto Shipping Group Inc. picked up the car and delivered it in the exact time frame we discussed. Martha also kept me u... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 ** Benjamin! It was such a pleasure working you and I appreciate your wonderful review! We deserve those 5 star reviews because we work hard to earn them, thanks again!! Good luck to you and your family, take care. [ view ]
    Poster:B.Dallas
    Date:4/24/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service Overall 5 Stars! *****
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include: Magic Carpet Auto Transport, Domestic Auto Transport, Cascade Vehicle Shipping, and Red Carpet Auto Transport. I got ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jennifer it was a true pleasure working with you and assisting you in your move. Thank you for choosing my services when you had thousands to choose from. We at Auto Shipping Group strive to make our customer's moves as smooth and painless as possible. I wish you and your family the very best and if the need does arise I'm here to serve you again. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: AWFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:We arranged to ship a car cross-country with Magic Carpet (part of Auto Shipping Group), based on prior reviews. Our plan, communicated to our Magic Carpet agent (Stephanie Hamilton), was that we were going to be away on a short vacation while the c... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-834-2900 Jerry, You were given numerous emails with the estimated dates for pick up and delivery. You electronically signed one of the emails confirming that you had read the information including our terms and conditions. So in NO way are we at fault I am sorry. You were told multiple times that dates are estimates. Our terms state: 1. Auto Shipping Group Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days. 5. Unlike numerous other shippers, we do not require any money from you until your vehicle is loaded on to the carrier. At the time you place your order, a credit card or check is provided to be kept on file. When your vehicle is physically loaded on to the carrier, we will process that payment for the deposit. The balance is due at delivery with cash or cashier check directly to the carrier. If shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or redelivery fees. As for no one helping you. Stephanie tried to help you, I myself (Kimberly) tried to help you. You were getting on a plane and were traveling when you finally called back after we had tried to get a hold of you all day to schedule the delivery of your vehicle. So we had a limited amount of time before you boarded your next plane to get this taken care of for you, so for me to remember that means that we did try to help you the best we could. By the time you did call us back, the driver was already 2 hours away from the delivery location, so you then had to pay for their time to bring your vehicle back because no one was there to pay him or receive the vehicle. Stephanie did advise you of the delivery date because she talked to you on the phone, emailed you the carriers information including the price and estimated dates. You signed a document confirming that, so you were well informed. It is your responsibility to get someone to receive the vehicle and pay the carrier if you are going to be out of town, it is not our responsibility. You had finally found someone but no way to pay them, but by that time the carrier was already 2 hours away. We never hide the fact that we are a broker. It states it right on Transport Reviews. We are here to help facilitate your move. On a side note, you worked with Auto Shipping Group not Magic Carpet. We wish you well, but we did everything we could to help you with the estimated delivery. We couldn't reach you because you were traveling and you had no back up contact. By the time you called us back it was already too late. [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:4/23/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:When I first called, Melissa was very friendly and helpful. The carrier arrived on time and was very friendly to me. He called ahead of time and confirmed his arrival. The transport process took about seven days. The car arrived in good condition... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa Fowler...360-853-2848...melissa@autoshippinggroup.com* Call anytime for a free quote* Thank you so much for your kind words. It was a pleasure working for you and I look forward to doing so again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Fu
    Date:4/23/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I was warned that this would be a difficult and stressful process, but it went relatively smoothly and the only stress was finding a carrier. However, Kimberly found the perfect one and the carrier was excellent and flexible to needs. Would definitel... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Ana, Thank you so much for great feedback! If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:A G
    Date:4/23/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:shipped from florida to oregon. honest quote and options. no hidden fees. easily contacted and provided updates. good work [ View ]
    Poster:JakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jake, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! If there is anything else you need please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Date:4/23/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was trully amazed by the service. They were professional from start to finish. My car was delivered actually one day before it was suppose to come and made my day because I had to go somewhere. I had valuable stuff in the car and when it was delive... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly, Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR A FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Chris, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. Please refer all friend and family my way. Call or email me if you need anything. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris LimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2014 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie gets a 5-star rating, but the company does not. Throughout my car shipping experience, I was given 4 different company points of contact (POC) with whom I worked to schedule my car shipment. I got the sense that when passed from POC t... [ More ]
    Response:Erich, i apologize that you had been switched to multiple other representatives in our office. However, in business's there are some people that are not stable with the company with their work ethics and being we are a highly reputable company we want all the best representatives in the office providing awesome customer service to all our valued customers. So we were in the process of making some changes at the time you had placed your order with us. I am happy i was able to assist you with your auto relocation, and provide you with 5 star customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:Erich FrandrupThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Van shippment
    Review:I contracted with Auto shipping group because they are local. Brandon was my contact and got the job done. Never shipped a car before, he gave me the run down of how was going to go. I got antsy! and almost move on. But on the last day Brandon wa... [ More ]
    Response: Hello James, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:James W.
    Date:4/22/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Stephanie was great, would love to work with her again if I never need to! The car was picked up on time and arrived sooner than I thought- only took three days! Thanks for all of your help Stephanie [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803*** 5 STAR SERVICE*** Aubrey, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Feel free to contact me or refer your friends/family to me for any auto transports requests in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:AubreyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Sue was helpful and attentive throughout the process of shipping my car. I suppose it would be cheaper to not use a "middle man", but using ASG gave me a peace of mind, knowing that they would pick trusted carriers. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Han, Thanks so much for the great review. Sometimes cheaper sometimes not if you do manage to find a carrier direct, but knowing your transport is insured and in good hands is usually worth a bit extra. You have been a pleasure to work with and please do not hesitate to call me if you ever need the service in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Han
    Date:4/22/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Communications with Stephanie were a pleasure, car arrived early at the destination. Only downside of the experience was that the brokered drivers who picked up the car solicited my wife for a tip in exchange for ensuring that the car be placed o... [ More ]
    Response:Mike, I apologize that the driver had tried to get you to pay for a service you guys were not interested in. However, this normally doesn't happen being the fact that the driver had signed the work order for a specific rate. I have taken this issue up with my dispatch. However, i feel the overall service was pretty good besides that part. The carrier picked up on time and arrived at destination early. As well as it only took myself 1 day to get a carrier assigned and they picked up your vehicle 2 days after you placed your order with our company. Again, i am sorry you do not feel we provided a 5 star service to you. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Phillips
    Date:4/22/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: my honda
    Review:excellent customer service....i shipped my car to hawaii and back after losing my job there. everything was very well organized and they even gave me a discount on the way back! i would use them again [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Thank you for the great review, Alina. I am thrilled to have been able to save you $400.00 and it was my pleasure doing business with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alina Dina
    Date:4/22/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Jeff for your help!
    Review:I wanted to thank Jeff for his help in shipping my car ontime and with NO Hassle! I came to contact Jeff after a set of desastrous experiences attempting to transport my car from California to Pennsylvania. Granted, some of this was self infli... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Didier, it was my pleasure assisting you. [ view ]
    Poster:Didier Fernandes
    Date:4/22/2014 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Car was picked up on a Saturday night and delivered 3am Monday morning. Driver was supposed to deliver by 6 PM on Sunday but kept calling and delaying. Eventually showed up with 2 flat tires in the rain. Damaged three lawns turning his vehicle aro... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call for a free quote anytime* Gordon, I'm incredibly sorry that your experience with the carrier was not the greatest. I will be calling you shortly to talk with you more about everything. [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon
    Date:4/21/2014 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:My contact person was right on.Everything he said he would do he did.I was really impressed with the quality of service and would not hesitate to use the same company again.Many thanks again Lance you did a great job. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group Bob, thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to transport your vehicle. You made my job very easy. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Marsh
    Date:4/21/2014 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:This was my second time using Tige to move my vehicle. The last move was done by Red Carpet from Arizona to New York and this move went just a smooth as the first one. The driver was very nice and the car arrived safely. Thank you again Tige. R... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Kyles
    Date:4/20/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: 5-STAR SERVICE – CALL Melissa Fowler - 360-853-2848
    Review:Melissa was great to work with and was able to get my car shipped in a concise amount of time. She was very attentive to all my phone calls and got me a great driver. Very good experience overall. [ View ]
    Response:5 Star Customer Service*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Call anytime for a free quote and great service* Ryan, it was a pleasure working for you to get your vehicle shipped. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/18/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Melissa was prompt in addressing my time constraints and was very thorough in following up on pick and delivery. Bulldog trucking also was diligent in keeping me informed about the process. [ View ]
    Response:5 Star Customer Service*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Robert, it was a pleasure working with you to ship your vehicle. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I look forward to working for you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:4/18/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Malia McClain was professional, patient, caring and always available no matter what I asked her to do. Malia was outstanding in her effort to help transport the vehicle to the destination requested. Malia went above and beyond what was asked to ensu... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Cecelia, thank you so much for the nice review. I enjoyed our conversations and working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Cecelia Aris
    Date:4/18/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Poster:Cecelia Aris
    Date:4/18/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:We had a great experience dealing with Melissa. We are moving from Portland, OR to NYC. Needless to say, it's a big move with lots of logistics. When I spoke to Melissa she said she would call back when she found a carrier and that it could take up t... [ More ]
    Response:5 Star Customer Service*Melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Call or email for a free quote*****It was an absolute pleasure assisting you to get your vehicle shipped. I am excited to be shipping another vehicle for you so soon. Thank you so very much for your kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:Tricia Cha
    Date:4/18/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Service Provided to ship my vehicle
    Review:Thanks Matt for the excellent service you provided. You kept me advised each step of the way until the car was picked up. Should I ever have to use this type of service again I will be certain to contact you. [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Robert, it was a pleasure working with you as well. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a review about the customer service I provided. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert P. Lewis
    Date:4/18/2014 11:30:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40