View 149,461 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,462th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

2061

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2061 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.89% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.11% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Tige. 602.428.6882
    Review:Time was available to book my move on Easter Sunday which was the most remarkable part of the whole transaction. He also arrange a parking facility for me at the Miami airport. Tige went above and beyond the call of duty to arrange this move and I w... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Prassad
    Date:5/16/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Great Service
    Review: Thank you for our transport. Sorry it took so long but wanted to say thank you for helping us move our truck. We had trouble with other broker's that were not getting it moved and when I called you, you got it done right away and we really apprec... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was my pleasure assisting in your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group, We strive to make our customer's moves as smooth as possible. If the need arises in the future don't hesitate to call me. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lana
    Date:5/15/2014 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Review I used Red Carpet Auto Transport for my transport and Julie was my representative. She explained the process and eased my mind of the whole process. I thank you for the great service and have referred you to people because of my good experi... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you. If the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:5/15/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:I have been repeated customer of the company for a year. They are excellent especially Malia. The car was shipping on time and arriving in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806- AVAILABLE EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Thank you, Vu. You are just a delight to work with and thanks tons for the nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lucybross
    Date:5/15/2014 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Randy was knowledgable, took his time to explain the process and answered all questions. After interviewing several other companies, I went with Auto Shipping Group because of the comfortable conversation with Randy. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy Chavez@360.853.2823***Than you John for the kind review. It was my pleasure to assist you in this move. [ view ]
    Poster:John Anderson
    Date:5/15/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: car transport service
    Review:I was very happy with the service. My car was picked up in Texas on a Thursday and it arrived on the following Friday. The representativr, Alexandra was very attentive and helpful. I would strongly recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com David, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it. I'm glad everything worked out great and that there wasn't any problems from pickup to delivery. Feel free to give me a call when you're looking to ship another vehicle, and I'd be more than happy to help you get it started for free! [ view ]
    Poster:david bernard
    Date:5/15/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was great, she got the price I wanted on the day I needed it picked up. Which was an amazing feat considering I called her only a few days prior (very last minute). The only thing I was not comfortable with was paying the driver $800 in ... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for the 5 star review Elizabeth! We work hard for our customers. I'm glad overall you are happy. [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth F.
    Date:5/15/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:After I was screwed over by another transport company, I got in touch with Kimberly at Domestic Auto Transport and she was eager to help me from day one. She was able to get me a much lower quote than the previous company and she helped calm all my a... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Amy, Thank you so much! I truly appreciate this great review! If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:We just moved to Oregon and our car was left at our daughter’s house in California. We gave Jeff permission to communicate with our daughter to accomplish the transport of our car, and he did so very effectively. Our car was delivered in goo... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Whit, it was my pleasure assisting you through your daughter. Glad everything went fine. [ view ]
    Poster:W. Anderson
    Date:5/15/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service shipping vehicle
    Review:Outstanding overall experience shipping my vehicle, top notch customer service! Very quick to respond to questions and concerns throughout the process, consummate professionals. Vehicle was delivered early at an extremely competitive price. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jon, I wish you the very best in your new state and thank you for your service. It was a pleasure working with you and assisting you in your transport from Hawaii. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from Florida to Colorado
    Review:This is the second excellent review I have posted. I posted a review immediately after my car was delivered (no incentive was offered for that post). I posted that positive review because I saw some negative reviews. I wanted to let people know t... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sue, I dont remember seeing your original review. I am so sorry it did not post. But thank you so much for doing this one! If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Sue S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service till the end
    Review:Auto shipping group and it's associates are excellent in communication with there customers. From the initial moment that I requested a quote from the company, they were respectful, knowledgeble and very strong in communication skills. Even though m... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848* Call anytime with questions or for a free quote* Chris, thank you so much for being such a pleasure to work with through such a stressful situation. You have one of the best personalities of anyone I've ever encountered. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris E.
    Date:5/15/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Fine
    Review:Transport was fine. After 6 days of not finding a carrier they asked for more money. Ended up costing $100 more than originally quoted. Actual transport was very fast... 1000 miles in 1 day. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Andew, Again I want to apologize for the carrier asking for an additional amount, but I am glad that we were able to find you a carrier that you were happy with. Call me if you need anything else. [ view ]
    Poster:andrew
    Date:5/15/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: First time transporting a vehicle - great experience
    Review:Kimberly was very professional and kept me updated throughout the process as this was the first time transporting an automobile. Shipped a car to Texas and picked up another to bring back to New Jersey. No issues and delivery was as promised at ver... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Karl, Thank you so much! I am glad I was also able to help you with the return trip. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:KAS
    Date:5/15/2014 5:25:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Review
    Review:We were very pleased with our experience with Auto Shipping Group. We actually requested business a second time with Ms. Freiley, because her business communication skills are thorough, prompt, and helpful. After two cross country moves, our vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Elizabeth and Zach, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the return business. I hope to work with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:EH
    Date:5/15/2014 2:34:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-687
    Review:We use Julie at Auto Shipping Group Often to transport cars, trucks, atv's etc. Every time has gone great. Thank you Julie for the excellent service we appreciate your professionalism and promptness. I highly recommend Julie to anyone in need of t... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It is always my pleasure to assist you in your moves. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transports. I look forward to the next one. Best Regards. Julie [ view ]
    Poster:armando
    Date:5/15/2014 1:49:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:The whole process went well. No complaints. Stephanie Hamilton did a great job. She followed up throughout the process. Would not hesitate to use her again. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803 CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE*****Jarrett, Thank you for the wonderful feedback on the services i had provided. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again for any other future request. Take Care Jarrett! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jarrett Gorman
    Date:5/15/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: ***** all the way!
    Review:THANK YOU KIM! it was an awesome & easy experience, for our second time using this company! Fantastic HONEST quick communication... HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Carmin, Thank you so much! If you need anything else please let me know. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:C Donnelly
    Date:5/15/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: I don't know how they did what they did but this is a true story...
    Review:I searched the reviews you are probably looking at now and went with this company because of their ratings. After serious problems with my moving company, I was worried about getting ripped off by the car transport service or worse, having my car he... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Adam, I love it! Most people just leave a short review, but I love hearing the actual story so future customers can see some of the situations that can come up. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:A A
    Date:5/14/2014 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:This was the first and only time that I had need to ship a vehicle. Therefore, I did not know what to expect. I certainly did not expect that a single request for a quote for shipping would result in dozens of calls and emails from various vendors. I... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Rob, Im glad I could help you in shipping that car to your daughter for her birthday, what a great gift. We were fortunate to get you posted in time to land a carrier that happened to be in your area with an open spot on his truck. The board is a great tool for that exact situation, and like I say, we wont know until we put it up there. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:5/14/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service.
    Review:They were very professional about their services. Stayed in touch with me and the shipping process was very fast! Would recommend to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Kody, very easy shipment that was picked up and delivered in a timely fashion. I appreciate you taking the time to give me a review and look forward to shipping your next automobile purchase. Thanks again Kody! [ view ]
    Poster:kodyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:From the first phone call being in distress after another company had not followed through with their promise of pick up date, Auto Shipping group called me right back and arranged a pickup date and they were on time with my Mini Cooper. It was deli... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler - 13608532828 jeremee@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Lusann, I am so glad that I was able to help you. You were so respectful, and I would definitely put in the overtime to help you again. You deserved 5 star service and I am glad that I was able to provide that for you. Again, I thank you, and I hope that you choose us if you ever ship your Mini Cooper again - and I also hope that it is me who gets to help you out the next time around, take care Lusann. -Jeremee M. Tyler [ view ]
    Poster:lusann wishart
    Date:5/14/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Review.
    Review:Excellent costumer service etc. I would definitely go with Auto Shipping Group if I move out state again and will definitely recommended to anyone who wish to ship their car out state. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! William, Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need please call or email me right away. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:WA
    Date:5/14/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue: great, thorough communicator. I always knew where we were in the overall process. I appreciated her prompted and thoroughness to have the pick up and delivery fall between my available window. Very kind over the phone, great customer service. ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Many thanks Christine for the truly kind words. So glad I could be of service and it is extra great that your carrier communicated well and was timely. Would love to help again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:5/14/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872
    Review:My experience with the Auto Shipping Group was excellent. They contacted me within a few hours of my seeking a transportation quote. They were very detailed in their dealings and provided excellent customer service from the initial conversation to th... [ More ]
    Response:Call FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Andre, it's so good to hear from you! And thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on your experience. Much has to do with timing with the drives and customers. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Andre Broudreaux
    Date:5/14/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:This is a great way to get your car across country. Stephanie explained up front what the cost would be and how it would work. She found a carrier who fit my time schedule well so that when I arrived in Wisconsin, my car arrived in perfect conditio... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Marsha, thank you so much for the very kind review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Marsha JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Miss Hamilton was an excellent representative of this company. She was professional, knowledgeable, and got me all of the information I needed to make an informed decision. Because of Miss Hamilton I will use this company again if I need to ship a ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Matthew, thank you for your fabulous feedback. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. It was a pleasure assisting you with this auto transport. Feel free to contact me if you have any other auto transport needs in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:matthew AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Date:5/14/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Stephanie was fantastic, and explained every step of the process. She answered my emails promptly and I felt very comfortable with her. This was the first time I had ever shipped my car, and if I ever need to ship it again, I will certainly use Shipp... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***Stephanie, thank you for the wonderful feedback. I had a great time talking with you and assisting you through the transport. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Thanks again. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie BonnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:I would use again. I was told when it would be picked up and delivered. I was surprised that I got it on the day it was suppose to be here because a lot of the roads were flooded. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tonya, Thank you so much. I am so sorry it took longer than expected, but I am glad I was able to get your truck out to you. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you [ view ]
    Poster:T. T.
    Date:5/14/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: car transport CT to New Orleans
    Review:I have used Brandon and this company twice this year, and plan to use them again this month. The price may not be the lowest but they were reliable and were able to obtain a carrier in the desired timeframe. Brandon is very personable and easy to wor... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Caroline. , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Caroline Kurtz
    Date:5/14/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Review:Brandon was a great help and made the shipping of my vehicle easy in the winter when it was hard for everyone. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Hello R.S. , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:RS
    Date:5/13/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:This was my first time ever having to ship a Vehicle and I can honestly say I am damn glad that I went with Martha at Auto Shipping Group Inc. The service I received was outstanding, she worked and fought to get the most competitive pricing and kept ... [ More ]
    Response:Wow Mike what an AMAZING review. I truly appreciate it and am so glad you finally have your beloved truck. It was hard work getting over to you but I never gave up even when it got rough to find you a carrier on such difficult route. It was such a pleasure working with you and I wish you the best of luck in this move across country:) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Z
    Date:5/13/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff and Auto Shipping Group did a great job shipping my car from Virginia to Nevada. this is the second time i've used the company and both times it has been a seamless experience. Jeff was honest and upfront about pricing and availability, and was ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-953-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Ravi for using us and me again. It is always special to assist a repeat, satisfied customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Ravi
    Date:5/13/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Same smooth transaction with Stephanie Hamilton as always. She kept us updated the whole way through. Ben @ Apex was great and professional. They stayed in contact with us the whole time and showed up when they said they would. Entire transaction was... [ More ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECTLY TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***SF Sports Cars, It has been a pleasure assisting you and your team with your auto transport requests. I look forward to our future transports to come. Thank you for the 5 star review. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:San Francisco Sports Cars
    Date:5/13/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo contact at Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Martha was polite , precise, and excellent at arranging the transport, as well as keeping me well informed during the transport [ View ]
    Response:Martha Castillo ~ 360-853-2831 John thank you very much for the 5 star review. We worked hard for you and were able to find an enclosed carrier the very next day! I wish you the best on the awesome new car, have fun:) [ view ]
    Poster:John Henderson
    Date:5/13/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Landcruiser fj 40
    Review:The driver was great he contacted me Prior to pick up and when it was dropped Off on time And Alexandra made many calls to accommodate My specific time line [ View ]
    Response:Alexandra Nelson (360)853-2844 alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jason, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself. I do appreciate that very much. I'm glad everything worked out according to plan and didn't have any troubles. When you do end up needing to ship a vehicle again, feel free to contact me and I'd be more than happy to help you out! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Jason Mackenzie
    Date:5/13/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: service
    Review:Was worried at first heard horror storys from other people , but matt was good with communication got me a good rate my truck was picked up on time and delivered to me early and that was good cause I couldn't wait to get it . So yes I would definitel... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshipinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Jim, I am glad that I was able to be helpful in getting your truck shipped across the country. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to do more business in the future if need be. [ view ]
    Poster:jim zarin
    Date:5/13/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth move for a classic car
    Review:I scoured the web for days seeking a broker or transport company I could trust. Auto Shipping Group's reviews were far and away the best, and my first phone call with Matt Peterson confirmed my decision was the right one. I moved a 1968 Datsun Roads... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Troy. We had great success shipping that vehicle into South Dakota, a state that can be difficult to find carriers, but fortunately it all worked out and you were shipped right on target. Amazing to see the process work so well on an uncommon route. Very nice working with you Troy, thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:5/13/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: My review
    Review:I really appreciated the service that I received from Auto Shippers Group. My rep. Martha was very kind and helpful. She emailed me everyday and kept me updated on everything. I would recommend this service to anyone who needs their cars shipped acr... [ More ]
    Response:Karan, thank you for appreciating my hard work. If you ever need a transport in the future you know where to call! [ view ]
    Poster:Karan Mavi
    Date:5/13/2014 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:This service was absolutely the best. Originally tried another company and did not have a good experience. After the needed date to pick up past with no contact after the initial conversation, I called ASG and Spoke to Sue. She was awesome in every s... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks so much for the great review George. Unfortunately some other companies will entice consumers with a lowball quote that will never get the vehicle shipped. But had they not, I might never have had the pleasure of working with you. Thanks so much for your business and the kind words as well. [ view ]
    Poster:G Thompson
    Date:5/12/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done!
    Poster:G Thompson
    Date:5/12/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:This was the first time we have shipped a personal vehicle. Our primary contact Sue Garrison has helped us with entire process very professionally. Our car was picked up on time and delivered without any problems. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks a bunch for the 5 star review, Sonja. Glad I could help with your transport and happy all went to your satisfaction. [ view ]
    Poster:Sonja
    Date:5/12/2014 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Thank you so much Malia. Everything went according to plan. I appreciated all the updates you sent me. Thanks for all the help getting my car over to Hawaii. Sue Garison, thank you for taking care of the small misunderstanding when my car reached... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 Ryan, thank you for driving to meet the carrier closer to the interstate in order to get your vehicle to the port before the cut off dead line, it's customers like you that make things a lot easier for everyone involved when we're in a time crunch. It was a pleasure helping you and I wish you the best in Hawaii, enjoy. Malia@utoshippinggroup.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan Smith
    Date:5/12/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service
    Review:I was able to get this scheduled on short notice. I called in about 5-6 days before I needed the car to be shipped and was happy with a quick turn around on scheduling. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Michael, really appreciate the nice review and very glad your transport went well. It has been a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Petersen
    Date:5/12/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: camper shipping
    Review:I was pleased with the cost and timeliness of the job. I would use them again. the rate was less than if we'd gone out and picked it up ourselves [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360 853 2827 billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Nathan, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you as well. [ view ]
    Poster:nathan
    Date:5/12/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Brooklyn to LA
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car across country having never done it before. Luckily I made the right call and contacted Auto Shipping Group as a result of all their great reviews. I chatted online with Felicia initially and she was super helpfu... [ More ]
    Response:Call FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 for 5 Star Customer Service- Or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Deena, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your feedback. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Deena
    Date:5/11/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:The service was great. I used Sue three more times. I was verry comfortable using her she kept in touch with me through the whole process and made sure everything went well. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Basem for trusting me with all of your transports. As with this one I will be there for the next ones as well. You are great to work with too! [ view ]
    Poster:Basem saad
    Date:5/11/2014 7:05:00 AM
    Subject: Hawaii to Long Beach
    Review:Julie made what could have been a complicated shipment very easy. I plan on using Julie for all my future bookings. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I look forward to working with you again down the road. Thank you for using Auto Shipping Group and my services. My very best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki
    Date:5/11/2014 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: experiance with move
    Review:Matthew was so helpfull with this move.It was my first time shipping a vehical. He was like dealing with a old friend, making the whole move stress free. I will recomend anyone I know to Matthew, for there shipping. This guy is a pro!!! Thankyou... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Terry. This car shipment was a lot of fun. The carrier had to go through a storm and deal with your brother all in the same day(JK), what a good time that must have been. Regardless he made it to your house in a flash and you now have a nice Mercedes to drive around and take fishing. Thanks Terry, always a pleasure working with people like you and your brother, I hope you enjoy the car. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Terry olearyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2014 11:26:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42