View 169,320 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,321th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2386 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.82% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Julie Johnson
    Review:Julie Johnson was amazingly helpful and relieved me of so much stress that I was going thru. She was always there when I called, early, late, even weekends. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Veronica I am very pleased that you have your 4runner. It was nice working with you and my very best to you! I'm a phone call away if the need to transport arises again in the future. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica Price
    Date:3/1/2015 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: used 3 times, ok till now.
    Review:Hi , I used this company 3 times in last year. I am satisfied as far as service is concerned. Only disappointment was with the carrier carrying my car. They charged me extra for putting any luggage.. though it was way below usual limit which ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vaibhav Thank You for your great input. I will use this to improve on your points. I want to thank you once again for using Auto Shipping Group as your broker to transport your vehicle. I know lyou could have chosen any one but you continue to chose us. Thank lyou [ view ]
    Poster:Vaibhav
    Date:3/1/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:Chell was very responsive whether it be by email or telephone. I am very pleased with the experience and will recommend them to others. Thank you. Dan [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dan! It was a pleasure working with you on the transport of your new vehicle! I like to stay in contact with my clients throughout the shipping process through all forms of communication. I am happy to know you'll refer me to those you know need my services! Take care, and enjoy! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Koffel- Tr1
    Date:3/1/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was honest, timely, accurate and direct. I recommend her services. I have nothing else substantive to say, since the service was excellent and timely. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - Alan, thank you for taking the time to post a review for me, I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:AGR
    Date:2/28/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:The Contact person Malia made my experience a great one. My son put the order in and fell on me This was first time using a transport company. Malia made my experience a great one She understood my needs and stayed in touch and guided me through the ... [ More ]
    Response:ALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - Ray, thank you so much for the great review. I had a blast working with you, you are a great dad.......LOL! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I'm an active duty military member and I constantly have to move around so I decided to ship my vehicle instead of driving it. Malia made it a very quick and painless process. Her honesty and her know how really helped me out. [ View ]
    Response:ALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I DO WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I'M AVAILABLE ANYTIME EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS TOO. MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I appreciate such a great review, Carlos. I am looking forward to our upcoming transport, and working with you again, Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Good communication with me. Lance called me and emailed me numerous times to keep me updated on the transport of my car. The cost was a little bit higher than I expected and more than what I have paid for similar journeys in the past. I have used ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, Thank you so much for taking the time out to do a review for me. I really appreciate you having the faith in me to assist you in transporting your vehicle. It was a pleasure working with you Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Commnader
    Review:The entire experience, from the first phone call until the Jeep was delivered, was nothing short of perfect! Stephanie Hamilton and Danielle were our initial points of contact and it seemed as though they had been with us throughout the entire trans... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND FOR THE BEST SERVICE****Debra, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your family with the auto relocation. I enjoyed talking with you and your husband and glad everyone made it to CA safe and sound. Call me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Debra RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Commnader
    Date:2/28/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience.
    Review:Excellent over all experience from pick up to delivery. Julie Johnston was awesome and communicated with me the entire process. Both drivers were great too! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoSHippingGroup.com Ryan it was wonderful working with you on your transport. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan Graf
    Date:2/28/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: 1998 Chevy Z71
    Review:Julie was very helpful and made me feel really comfortable about the transport. I would definitely use again! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Meredith it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Enjoy the pickup and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Meredith DewittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:I will always recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. and particularly the Broker I normally deal with, Malia McClain, for any of your transportation needs. Malia is professional, knowledgeable, and extremely efficient. Having been in the classic car bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob McCall
    Date:2/28/2015 4:49:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie was a pleasure to work with
    Review:I called and spoke with Stephanie for a quote. She was knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. She did not push me to book as many other brokers did. I reviewed my options and called Stephanie back on her direct line. I liked that she was my point... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Call me today for a free instant quote****Emily, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy to hear I was able to assist you with getting the issue resolved and overall everything turned out positive. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Emily This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360)214-3671
    Review:Every time we have had to move company cars from one location to another, we have been able to count on Malia to find appropriate transport. Usually it involves picking cars up at a hotel and delivering to another hotel in another state. We have neve... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY...PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME TO GET A QUOTE OR WITH A QUESTION. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Thank you for the wonderful review, Robert. We have been able to successfully work through some pretty tight time constraints for pickup, and delivery of your fleet of vehicles. I want to thank you for your business, and trusting I will always get the job done the right way. Again, thank you so much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I am completely satisfied with the company and Stephanie was really helpful and did provide me a good quote. I am really thankful to her. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Yashu, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make your shipping experience go smoothly. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:YashuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was on the phone to update me on the upto date info & scheduling. After the car had 2 scratches, she is helpful & working with insurance. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE****Siva, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and help assist you with the scratches you noticed on the vehicle. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:siva maThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie was more than helpful. I would recommend her to anyone looking to transport their car cross country. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE QUOTE AND WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE**** Morgan, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was such a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Hope to hear from you again in the future should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:2/27/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasant experience
    Review:My SUV was picked up on time and delivered on time, a thing that is crucial to planning a long distance move. Chell hart was very helpful in making this happen. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Pauline! Thank you for the kind words. I know how stressful a cross country move can be, and I'm glad I could take some of that pressure off your shoulders! I hope you are enjoying your new surroundings and that you will remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Pauline Tao
    Date:2/27/2015 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360 214 3678
    Review:Stephanie, from our first contact, was extremely knowledgeable in her business. She returned all phone messages back in a timely manner, and she always made certain I understood the complete process. No hidden communication. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE****Miller, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. IT was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and your husband. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 2:54:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for getting me from NYC to TX! Call Chell Hart at 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was able to help my car get picked up in the middle of some crazy weather we were having in NYC. Unfortunately I was not there to get the car moved myself, she was able to work with my father and coordinate all the logistics between him and the... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Alexander, That was a crazy pick-up if I do say so myself! (You have to love the tenacity of truck drivers!) I was happy to be able to work with you and I hope you'll remember my company to friends and family if you know they need exceptional customer service! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Alexander S.
    Date:2/27/2015 2:47:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Martha was very helpful and got me a great deal. I'm very satisfied with her customer service and would work Auto Shipping Group again. Satisfied customer. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Parrish thank you so much for the amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Parrish Wilkins
    Date:2/27/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time i was shippping my car and Felicia did an amazing job of going through the process in detail, point to point. She was very resouceful and patiently answered all my questions and gave me enough confidence about the carrier befor... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Rajiv...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Rajiv Vuddaraju
    Date:2/27/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: amazing service
    Review:Malia was very professional and helpful while arranging the transport of the vehicule. Our company represents pro athletes that get traded from city to city often ans we will be sure to use her services again in the future. She was available at all ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS. Emilie, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am looking forward to working with you again soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Emilie castonguay
    Date:2/26/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I must say, I've had experience with transporting companies previously and Brandon was AWESOME!! I myself work in the transportation industry and we provide WORLD CLASS SERVICE. YOU GUYS HAVE PROVIDED ME WORLD CLASS SERVICE transporting my vehicle fr... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Shena, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shena Holmes
    Date:2/26/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I was a little nervous at first about trusting a company I found through a Google search to transport our car. Lance explained what to expect during the process and was very helpful throughout. He was able to line up a driver within a day or two. The... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Wayne, Thank you for having the faith to let me handle the transport. You made it very easy for me. If you would not have assisted me so well it would have taken longer. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I spoke with Stephanie when setting up and finalizing my order. She was very helpful and answered all my questions I had about the shipping process. For times I was not able to reach her she did return my call/email in a timely fassion. Dispatche... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE****Jon, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. I am happy I was able to make your shipping experience go smoothly. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Slight miscommunication with trucking company that picked the vehicle up but otherwise great customer service. Arrangements were prompt and made possible to make ETA even with short notice for service. [ View ]
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:C LooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Malia's "voice" was clarion clear in an otherwise discordant chorus of quotes. Professional and responsive to my request for quotation, she helped me to navigate the turbulent waters of car transport. I was immediately confident that my veh... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS. Thank you so so so much for the wonderful review, Suzan. Everything you said is so true! LOL! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:SElrick
    Date:2/26/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Review:Kim was really nice when she delivered the car and there were no problems!! I would use them again ,if I ever need to ship another car!!! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! La Rose, Thank you so much for this review! If you ship another vehicle, I am your girl! [ view ]
    Poster:La Rose WattsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston Auto Shipping Group Inc. 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie has been my primary booker for auto shipping for a couple years now. She never leaves you hanging and goes the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of. Even when not asked to! She's the best and I would highly recommend her to anyon... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is always wonderful working with you on your transports. I enjoy seeing what the next project is on what type of Mercedes-Benz. Thank you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Chernoff
    Date:2/26/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. I was on a tight schedule, with only 3 days that my car was available for pickup the following week. Stephanie from Auto Shipping Group ensured me she could find a transporter for my car, and sur... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE***HMA, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:hma
    Date:2/25/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience ever
    Review:Fastest quote with best price and fantastic service. Kim was very professional and prompt. "Easy" (the truck driver) was respectful and friendly. I would recommend them to my own family. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dave, Thank you so much for this review! I really enjoyed working with you! I hope all is well in your new location with the two vehicles. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr H
    Date:2/25/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping to Hawaii
    Review:I can't say enough about how impressed I am with this company. I was really worried about shipping our car all the way to Hawaii, especially after looking at reviews of other companies. Our car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The whol... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR QUALITY SERVICE****Ali, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you and your daughter with the relocation of her vehicle to HAWAII. Feel free to call me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:2/25/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Trust these guys with your cars.
    Review:Greg B at Auto Shipping Group did an outstanding job getting my Carrera 4 from NJ to California. Greg kept me informed and provided several updates from pickup to delivery. This is the 3rd time I have used ASG to ship my vehicles and I have had stres... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com...Shannon, we appreciate your confidence in us!! Been our pleasure serving you on your last three transports. Thanks for the kind words and your RAVE REVIEW....Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the service they provide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................:.///:............................................................................,,,,... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeremy, Thank you so much! As I said in the text if the punctuation gets in the way for Transport Reviews I will let you know. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:2/25/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:Julie Johnston was very helpful and made me understand the process well. This was the first time I used a car transport, and I am glad I did as it would have been a very long drive. [ View ]
    Poster:Anja WeilandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!
    Review:My over all experience with Auto Shipping Group was outstanding. Julie Johnston was very informative and helpful. She explained the entire process very thoroughly. The pickup and delivery were both on time and the driver was very professional. I high... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Eric it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Wilson
    Date:2/25/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:I was very pleased with the service given to me by Martha Castillo of Auto Shipping Group. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Martha was very patient with me and answered all my questions. Martha found a driver for me within the first day... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Nancy, thanks so much for the 5 star review! Not only did we get you picked up within a day - we got you an enclosed carrier both at just standard rate! I am so happy with the way everything turned out and know you are a loyal customer for years to come. I'm sure your son is happy he got his car delivered on campus so quickly. Talk to you on the next go around :-) Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Emenger
    Date:2/24/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I had a great experience using this company. The company contact was very responsive and did everything in her power to get any question awnsered in a timly manor. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much Steven for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! It was fun working together. Best, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Steven R. GaspariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Too good to be True?
    Review: . . . . . . . . . . I Guess so! In this day & age of Internet fraud, mistrust and money making schemes - - People are naturally hesitant regarding giving their CC info or personal info out over the phone or online. Since I had lost my p... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rick, When I talked with you today, you said your were going to write me a good review. Well I never thought it was going to be this outstanding. I could not have done this with out you assisting me and the confidence you showed in me. I want to thank you for all the trust you showed in me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Rick S Mickela SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job perfomed! Highly recommended.
    Review:Great customer service! Honest, dependable and knowledgeable representatives. I would use this company again! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maritza Thank you so much for the great review. I could not have done such a great job with out you. I am glad you had the confidence in me to get the job don. I want to thank you for all the trust you showed in me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Maritza BermudezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Second to None!
    Review:I contacted a number of transport companies while looking for a carrier to ship my vehicle. Felicia stood out from all the customer service agents because of her attentiveness, honesty, and tenacity. I mean that in a good way. From the moment she ear... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Alfredo...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Alfredo
    Date:2/24/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was terrific. She located a transporter within 24 hours of the order- on a Saturday! The car was picked up the next day- Sunday morning, and arrived 5 days later. No issues whatsoever. Great service! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Charles, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process stress free. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Charles MorseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I had a great experience Stephanie walked me through the whole process and was available to answer all of my questions during the transport as I was nervous not having shipped anything before. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Angela, Thank you fro the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make your first transport experience go well. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Angela D'AngeloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing in every way!
    Review:This has been the best experience I have ever had with any type of contracted service. The car we transported belonged to my late son-in-law. He had hoped to work on it with his newborn son someday. Because he treasured this car, my daughter wante... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Richard...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Kinkead
    Date:2/24/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Stephanie kept me in the loop about times deposits and total cost for the mover. Very nice and easy to work with. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Robert, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Working with Martha Castillo (360-464-2504)
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience. Martha was very professional. She answered all my questions and worked promptly to find the best service. I highly recommend working with her. My car was delivered in great condition and ontime. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Azucena, thank you so much for the amazing review. We got you taken care of within just a couple of days and at an amazing price as well... $50 less than quoted! You were such a joy to work with thanks for the opportunity to serve you. Take Care, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:A. RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer service
    Review:Brandon has helped me ship my car from Arizona to Pen. Every thing went great. No delays in shipping and the price offered was the lowest i could find. So grateful to Brandon. Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Hussein, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hussein M.
    Date:2/24/2015 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excelente Compania de transporte
    Review:Vivo en Panama y encontre a Auto Shipping Group por Internet. Martha Castillo me dio una excelente atencion profesional en espaniol con el precio mas bajo cotizado. Me mantuvo informado de todo el traslado hasta la entrega del auto. Buen trabajo, sin... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Felipe, primordial mente quiero darte las gracias por la oportunidad de servirle. Encantada que le pudimos recoger el carro en día especifico que necesitaba (sábado). Y luego le entregamos el carro entre solamente unos par de días y el carro en excelente condiciones! De nuevo muchas gracias. Cuídense, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Felipe
    Date:2/24/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was able to find me a transport in a timely and polite manner. Pick up and delivery were on-time. Very happy with the overall process and experience with this company. Will call stephanie again when I need another auto transport. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Nick, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 1:45:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84