View 167,485 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,486th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2469 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.05% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.95% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Trustworthy and timely transport
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was positive overall. Having never shipped a car before we didn't know what to expect but the car was delivered quickly (earlier than expected!) and safely. The quote was in line with most of the other carriers... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Lindsey, Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback and for your 5 star review! Thank you for your kind words. i look forward to serving you next time. Thanks o much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:2/3/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING GROUP - Vehicle shipping
    Review:An excellent service company.. due to severe weather problems in the entire Northeast, the delivery took longer than expected, through NO fault of Auto Shipping Group.... but they stayed on top of my shipment, responded quickly and honestly to my in... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Don- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR review! It was absolutely MY pleasure to work with you during your transport! It does get difficult with WEATHER delays in the winter time! I appreciate your patience with the delays! I am so HAPPY TO HEAR that you were very satisfied with OUR COMMUNICATION! I am always welcome to my customers inquiring about their transport status! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to leave this WONDERFUL FEEDBACK for me! I cannot wait to transport your next vehicle! Only as long as it is as pretty as this one we just shipped! If you know anyone who needs a transport as well SEND THEM MY WAY! Thank you again for the GREAT review!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Don Leslie Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended, Excellent service!
    Review:After previously shipping a car and having a poor experience I was reluctant to ship a car again, but needed to do so. I spoke with Danielle Heagy in great length about concerns and in great length about the process. She was very thorough in explaini... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Elizabeth and Rich- THANK YOU so much for this AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! Even though you had a bad experience before, it helped you to learn what to look for in a company. I am so happy we crossed paths and I was able to be there for you both during your transport and your move! This was such a great transport for me to work on! One of the things I ENJOY most about my job is being there with MY customers throughout their transitions in life. It was nice to see a family resemble mine and be able to SUPPORT you in this move! I cannot wait to see how things turn out after this move and everything is settled for your family! I am SO HAPPY you felt the importance of your move FROM ME! This is something I pride myself on. Taking the time to MAKE YOU feel as though your move is MY PRIORITY! I wish you all the best in the months coming and CANNOT WAIT to see how things work out! Keep in touch! If you or anyone you know needs a transport let me know!! Thank you again for the AWESOME5 STAR review!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth and Rich
    Date:2/3/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Charger to Kansas
    Review:Transport was flawless. Charger from California to Kansas. Brandon was on top of it the whole time - easy instructions - driver kept in contact with person receiving the car. This is our second experience with Brandon and Auto Shipping and we ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Linda, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:linda
    Date:2/3/2015 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Moved Jeep Cross Country
    Review:Kimberly was accessible and helpful each time I spoke with her. The whole process was smooth and the Jeep arrived within the time frame allotted (it took 9 days door to door) and the price was exactly what was quoted. The car was clean, undamaged and... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tiffany, Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know by text or email to the above numbers and I will be happy to help you! [ view ]
    Poster:T FisherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile shipment
    Review:Having never arranged to have an auto shipped, I found Auto Shipping Group's representative to be very responsive, knowledgably and helpful. The arrangement with the transport company was handled professionally and the service I received from beginni... [ More ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Mr. Hipp, Thank you for those honest words. You my friend are a joy to work with and look forward in serving again. Sincerely, dc [ view ]
    Poster:Estel Hipp
    Date:2/2/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Absolutely Perfect. Felicia handled everything very professionally and efficient, I called her and explaind what we needed done while we were on the phone a received an email with shipping instructions with in 30 min had a dispatch order and confirma... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I Love working with the Gresham Subaru team and look forward to working with you on the next one! Thank you so very much~ I love you guys!! [ view ]
    Poster:GRESHAM SUBARU
    Date:2/2/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Just fine.
    Review:Overall experience was just fine. The price was on the lower end of what I was quoted from other companies. The person I spoke with explained the process fully and was not pushy or overbearing. I got a several hour warning on pickup and delivery, and... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean,Thank you for the review! Please take a moment to check out the email I sent you to see how I can improve my customer service to provide 5 star service in the future. It looks like the only thing lacking was the over all customer service. So please let me know what else I can do. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean ConradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car
    Review:The overall service was very good. I was told i would be charged 1100 in total but the total came out to 1119.50 overall but i did not fuss about it because it was only 19 dollars. The car had some scratches but that's not the shipping company's faul... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks for the review honest review, unfortunately when it comes to pricing we are at the mercy of the carrier (Supply & Demand). Please remember when you book with us again or refer a friend to remind me of the $25 discount. Sincerely, dc [ view ]
    Poster:KCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:Mr Lance Staab was very nice nd helpful,My car delivered on time nd no damages,I'm very happy with service nd will call Mr Staab again in the future when I needs,Thanks .Jae Song [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jae and Sn Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to give one for me. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Jae S Song
    Date:2/1/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Account Executive Tige Yeargin
    Review:I was a little worried at first about shipping my car across the country instead of driving it myself. After speaking to Tige with ASG, I was less worried. He explained the entire process to me and kept in contact with me as he was trying to set a ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Victoria NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2015 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: General Trans Group Inc
    Review:This is a review of the actual SHIPPER/TRUCKER, I separately submitted a review of the broker I worked with (Dan Cabral). The truck driver was absolutely excellent: I was having the car picked up from a friend's house on the other side of the countr... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr. R. thanks again for your feedback & we look forward in serving in 2015. Thanks, dc [ view ]
    Poster:Erik R.
    Date:2/1/2015 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Thank Mrs Wendy Barker at Auto shipping Group.inc
    Review:I would like to tell all of you that Mrs. Wendy Barker working at Auto shipping Group Inc. is a wonderful and helpful lady She answered and updated all my questions when I needed. She is working very professional. My car was delivery on time. I would... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 MIKE!MIKE!MIKE! Thank you so much for this awesome 5 star review! You are one of my favorite customers! It has been a great pleasure working with you! I will be expecting that steak soon! Thank you...ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE!...Wendy Barker ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike PhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2015 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Shipping from Seattle to Rhode Island is about as far as one can go in the US, but Felicia with Auto Shipping Group helped me get through it easily, promptly, and professionally. She stayed in touch by email and text throughout the whole process and... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** hello Chi, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed assisting you during your relocation. please take care sir. thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Chi
    Date:2/1/2015 4:16:00 AM
    Subject: Dan Cabral is a reason to use Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Dan Cabral was so helpful to me throughout a stressful time. I was trying to help my daughter get out of a bad domestic situation. My plan was to make arrangements to ship her car from NY-OR. I had a lot of questions, and Dan patiently answered a... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Linda you are breath of fresh air... We look forward in helping you and your family out in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Young
    Date:1/31/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tige from ASG and S&S Transport
    Review:I've never shipped a car before so I did know what to expect for timing or fees. All I can say is Tige is very knowledgeable and helped me through the process in an easy to understand way. Shipment left Tuesday and arrived Friday night from A... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian HickmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:The booking agent, Felicia Williams, was very helpful in scheduling this, kept us advised and up to date on the process from the beginning making several phone calls and emails as we went through this. I think the price was reasonable for the service... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** hello Jim, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you so much for your kind words. I enjoyed assisting you during your relocation. Please take care. Thanks so much for your business~ [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Scofield
    Date:1/31/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great to work with.
    Review:Good follow through, always kept me updated, Great associates that are very friendly, helpful and who knows their football, Go Ducks! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Mike- This has got to be BY FAR the BEST review I have ever received! GO DUCKS!!! Thank you for the KIND WORDS about working with me and our company! I enjoyed our many conversations about FOOTBALL! Now just wait until Baseball season! I wish you THE BEST in life and if you need another transport or someone to shoot the breeze about football with CALL ME!! Thank you AGAIN for the GREAT 5 STAR REVIEW! It was a welcome smile on my face first thing Monday morning! Take Care Mike!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Mike L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Great company. I worked with Malia McClain, who always answered my questions promptly. Car was picked up 7 days after preferred date, but we were in no hurry to get the car sooner. Price was similar or better than other companies. Car arrived in the ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY FOR SEVEN YEARS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR JUST QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOU ANYTIME. Thank you for the great review, Monique. I am please to see I have another happy customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MoniqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2015 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Job well done
    Review:Stephanie did a thorough job managing our delivery. Driver was also very helpful In communicating transit timing [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE***Michael, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Felicia Williams went above a beyound to keep me informed on the status of the transportation of my vehicle. I never had any difficulty contacting Felicia and when a response was requested she was prompt with returni... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello John, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time out to provide feedback. I really appreciate your business. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:John A Lopez
    Date:1/30/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I needed a vehicle shipped from New Mexico to Arkansas, soon, and had never shipped a vehicle before. After researching online I found the Auto Shipping Group had a great reputation. Stephanie Hamilton was awesome to work with. She walked me thr... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR REVIEW***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY*** Mark, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process simple for you. Looking forward to doing business together again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark BurginThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Excellent experienece. Danielle was polite, friendly and helpful through every step. I would definitely use ASG again! Everything was on time and handled professionally. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** James- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW!! It was so nice working with you and I appreciate you choosing to work with our company! I am happy to hear EVERYTHING went SMOOTH and as planned! Your feedback means the WORLD to me as I STRIVE to make sure I am in the best communication with ALL MY customers. I also STRIVE to make sure YOU feel as though your transport is MY PRIORITY as IT IS!! Thank you so much again for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! I hope to work with you again in the future! If you or anyone you know needs a transport send them my way! Thank you again!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:James Jedlicka
    Date:1/30/2015 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: Wendy Barker 360-214-3680).
    Review:I ship several vans per year and Wendy at Auto Shipping Group did a fantastic job of getting me a fair rate and timely pickup/drop-off service. I plan to continue using them and look forward to working with Wendy again. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshipping 3602143680 Matt thank you so much for this review! Out of all the choices out there it is humbling that you have chosen us to ship your vehicles! At ASG is is our goal to provide outstanding customer service. As a representative it is my mission to always satisfy my customers and uphold the highest standards! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE!Wendy Barker ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/30/2015 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia failed to honor the scheduled shipment contract and my car was delivered the day after Christmas to a salvage yard (Planned arrival window was 29-31 December). I have yet to receive any money to recoup the storage fees incurred while at the ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Brian, Thank you for taking timeout to provide feedback on your experience. If you had read your shipping agreement (which is not a contract) you would have understood that the delivery date is simply a projection. Had you wanted a specific delivery date guarantee then you would have needed to pay for a premium service. You did not because you wanted best price for your budget. Most of these mis understanding's could be avoided if the client takes time to read the terms and conditions that is accepted before loading. The truth is that you were delayed arriving in the delivery area and the driver had to keep trucking. We move a lot of loads with Caa (the carrier assigned to handle the transport)t and they took care of the $25 one day storage fee and provided a receipt after the car was picked up. Clearly you are not being honest. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Brian S.
    Date:1/30/2015 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping experience
    Review:This was my first time using a transport company. The price for the shipping was comparable to another company that I also called for a quote. Wendy Barker was very efficient in providing a written quote in a timely manner. She explained what to was ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshipinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you very much for this review! It was a pleasure doing business with you ! Thank you ! WENDY BARKER ...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Rita Haddix
    Date:1/30/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. We will be doing business again with her in the future. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Anthony, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing more business together soon. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:1/29/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie is a very professional broker. She found the carrier really quick. And the carrier turned out to be reliable. The total shipping experience was smooth. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Zhendi, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:ZHENDI ZHOUThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I did enjoy working with Auto Shipping Group. Chell really tries to help you finding a right carrier for your vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Slav, I am tickled you left me a review, even though you decided in the long run to work with another carrier. (I hope your household items made it safely to your new location!) I really do appreciate for reaching out for help with transporting your vehicle. I was impressed with how thorough you were in explaining exactly what you needed as far as your carrier was concerned. I hope you will reach out again when you need to ship your second vehicle, you know I can find carriers! All my best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Slav
    Date:1/29/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:From the very first call to Felicia up through today, when she called me to confirm delivery of my new car, Felicia has been responsive, professional, personable and informative of the entire process. She was understanding and accommodating when I h... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Carina, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time out to provide feedback. I really appreciate your business. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Carina
    Date:1/29/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon (360) 200-7529
    Review:Exceptional service; Brandon's attention to detail with providing all the info I needed for seamless transport was very assuring and helpful. He was very responsive with any questions I had and communicated with me on a continuous basis throughout th... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Jo, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jo
    Date:1/29/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and friendly
    Review:Brandon stayed in touch with us and transporters. Made sure everything was on time and in line. Had no problems at all. I highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Mrs. Duke, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:L. Duke
    Date:1/29/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Experience
    Review:I was told my vehicle would be picked up on December 11 from my father's residence and delivered to my residence in California within 10 days. I inquired as to whether or not the vehicle would be picked up at my father's house and not another locati... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549. Brandon@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Vinnie, Sorry for the delay with the driver and carrier meeting your father. The drivers give an Expected pickup and delivery date. If they encounter delays with weather or customers they get behind. When a customers vehicle is in a location not available to be picked up customer will need to meet driver at more open location. Good luck in the Future and wish you the best. Brandon [ view ]
    Poster:VinnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service- highly recommended.
    Review:Excellent overall experience. Danielle worked with me to schedule the pickup per a time that met my needs. She kept in touch with me until the vehicle was delivered. Her responses were prompt and professional. The vehicle was delivered on time and in... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** MD- Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW!! You were so GREAT to work with! I am VERY PLEASED that everything went as planned and SMOOTH! I strive to stay in the BEST CONTACT with ALL my customers that I can and I appreciate you taking notice! Thank you SO MUCH again for the FANTASTIC review and your recommendation! If you need another transport or know anyone who does, send them my way!- Danielle***NOW AVAILABLE BY TEXT 360-244-4137**** [ view ]
    Poster:MDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great, got the job done
    Review:Overall great, got the job done. Bardell is easy to work with and communicates promptly via phone or text. It was difficult however to find an exact time for the car to be picked up and to be dropped off. It would be better if the customer could h... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** Call for a FREE quote and to talk with one of our FRIENDLY staff members!**** TOLL FREE 800-901-6452** Alex- Thank you for the feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review. If you need another transport or know anyone who does give us a call! Take care Alex! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Farrill
    Date:1/29/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again! 5 stars
    Review:Malia was great to work with and was good at communicating with me about the procedure. I was unsure about this whole process, but autoshipping group left me at ease and I know I was with a good company. I would use again, thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Mark OchmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This transport went very smooth. I was concerned with getting a vehicle out of Minnesota during the winter, however, Stephanie made sure that I was put at ease during the whole process. The price that we actually paid was very close to the original q... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****5 STAR SERVICE***360-214-3678***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***Mark, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark G
    Date:1/29/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was most excellent indeed. My wife and I were in need of a good transport company to ship our cars from Colorado to Florida and the first company we ran into were scam artist. Luckly we didn't send them any fun... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen & Francine GoodallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was most excellent indeed. My wife and I needed a good company to transport our vehicles from Colorado to Florida and the first company we got hold of were scam artist. Luckly we didn't send them any funds up f... [ More ]
    Date:1/29/2015 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:I have use Auto Shipping Group two times now and have been extremely pleased with both experiences. The best part of the experience was the customers service of the agent handling the process. In this specific transport, I dealt with Chell Hart at ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ms. Sanchez, I will always enjoy being able to call you my client! In an industry that is chock full of low-balled quotes and guarantees that no one could ever hope to achieve, it's nice to know that my straight forward approach is not wasted. I will be here for you if should need my services again! Thank you once for more being a loyal customer, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:K SanchezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggrop.com Dear Ms. Sanchez, I was more than happy to work with you on this transport. I knew I had some big shoes to fill when you told me who had helped with your first transport. I'm pleased that my training and my companies policy of 5 Star Customer Service has come through for you twice now. It is so nice to work for a company that holds to it's stated mission! I hope to hear from you soon! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Date:1/29/2015 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:It was my pleasure to transport my vehicle with AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. the costomer service was so perfect, very professional, trustworthy , and no hassle. Easy to contact by phone and email within minutes of the offer no more than 15 minutes. I No... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Hanadi, Thank you so much for the nice review! It was such a pleasure working with you on this transport. You were a champ at helping me work the logistic on this so that it would go off without a hitch. Thank Reem for me when you chat with her next- she was a trooper on the pick up end! Hope you are adjusting to your new home! Please, think of me if you know of anyone that needs my services! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:HanadiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Corvette Transportation From CO to DC
    Review:I started off wanting a closed carier but Julie could not find one and this was after 3 weeks of waiting so when it came to being 5 days before I had to leave Colorado I had to agree to an open carrier. The drivers were very rude and rushed to put my... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON Aaron I am very sorry that you were not happy with the transport. There was not an enclosed carrier on this route that could do your transport with the dates you were looking for, we did have one but you felt they were to pickup too early. We could have had the car picked up from someone at pickup and kept it posted looking for one. I know you did not want to go with an open carrier because of the weather that was experienced, which we have no control over but you decided to go with an open carrier. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker 360-214-3680
    Review:Wendy was very patient with us and explained every little detail of the process. She made a stressful situation (trying to decide who to trust with our new vehicle) a very easy, smooth transaction. She contacted us several times throughout the proc... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360 214 3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I pride myself on providing outstanding customer service. It was a pleasure working with you. ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:1/28/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered as scheduled with no damage. Representative was helpful and in close communication throughout the process of the car move. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Bob, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Boschee
    Date:1/28/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston Auto Shipping Group Inc602-428-6878
    Review:Working with Julie is always a pleasure. She is honest and always available. Don't hestitate to use her as your booker for shipping. She's fantastic! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki its is my pleasure working with you as well. I look forward to the next one. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Chernoff
    Date:1/28/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping review
    Review:Over the last few years, I have shipped approximately ten vehicles with Tige Yeagin acting as my broker. I've always been well pleased with the service and attitude of Tige and his team. Phone calls, if not answered at the time of the call, are alw... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike BuchananThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Escalade
    Review:Tige was great, called on Tuesday and car was picked up on Friday and delivered 10 days later. Definately would use them again. This was the second time I used Auto Shipping Group and Tige was great both time. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Chad Armstrong
    Date:1/28/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment AZ - FL
    Review:Spoke to Felicia requesting information regarding moving a BMW Z4 from AZ to FL. She explained how the transaction would be handled, the cost and the estimated time frame. All information she gave me was correct without exception. Great expeirence... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Bill, It's great to hear from you! Thank you so much for taking time out to provide feedback. I really appreciate your business. Please take care~ Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/28/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good move with Brandon at ASG
    Review:Brandon Bond at the Auto Shipping Group was prompt in responding to my request for a quote to move my car from California to Michigan. Although his price was in the middle of the estimates I received, I chose to use him because he agreed to work with... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Charles, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Mason
    Date:1/28/2015 12:23:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81