View 165,222 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,223th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2516 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.19% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.81% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great help
    Review:Originally tried to ship my truck from Bellingham, Wa. to Pa. Original transport company was a no show. I was in a big mess. I called Auto Shipping Group Inc. and spoke with Julie Kratz. I told her the mess I was in and she did a wonderful job of fin... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ron, I am so glad Julie and I were able to find you that carrier on such short notice! You did not have to cancel your flight on that last date when you other company could not produce a carrier for you. If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron GrimmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 1:53:00 PM
    Review:I had excellent service and communication from both Auto Shipping Group and the carrier they selected for me. The car was pick up and deliver on time and in the same condition it left in. I would definitely use again the next time I need to ship a ca... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Michael, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your business and 5 star review. It was a pleasure working together. Please let me know if I can assist again. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Francois
    Date:1/7/2015 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Wonderful Customer Service. I had a large order trying to send a vehicle from California to North Dakota but Kimberly kept in contact with me and was able to find me a carrier quickly. I didn't have to wait weeks to find a carrier like I was told by ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Lisa, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad that we were able to accommodate your move to North Dakota. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:1/7/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Incompetent Auto Shipping Broker
    Review:Was given a quote and told Dan to go ahead and set up transport. He told me the car would be on its way in 3 days. On that third day he called me to say he couldn't get anyone to agree to ship it, for the quoted price, or even after adding 3-4 hundre... [ More ]
    Poster:K. E SeverinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group/Mike McLaughlin
    Review:I spoke with Mike McLaughlin on NEW YEARS EVE DAY about transporting my daughter's car from Pennsylvania to California. He was so helpful and patient with my MILLION questions. I was very nervous about shipping the car. He said he could probably g... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin, 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Auto Shipping Group [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Alviani
    Date:1/6/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Customer service was excellent. I called to get a quote on a Monday, December 29th and they were able to find a carrier for me to pick up my vehicle on Wednesday December 31st. It was perfect timing because my flight was on Thursday , January 1st. I ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tiana Thank you so much for such a stellar review. I really appreciate your time. It was a pleasure assisting you and your Mother in the transport. You both were spectacular. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Tiana ZanttThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The price is fair and the response is very fast. Should talk to Danielle Heagy. She is really helpful and very responsible. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Chi- Thank you SO MUCH for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review! It was truly my pleasure to work with YOU! I am glad with how this transport was set up, everything went WONDERFUL! I appreciate your KIND WORDS! Again thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC review! If you need another transport or know anyone who does let me know! Also I hope get settled soon and you are done with all the stress of moving!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:ChiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Review of our experience with AutoShippers
    Review:Called Kimberly at the last minute for transport of our vehicle from Washington to North Carolina. She arranged it all and booked with carriers who were polite and efficient, delivering our vehicle without incident and at a cost we found to be fair. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Charlotte, Thank you so much for this great review! I enjoy working with you each time. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:CS
    Date:1/6/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very easy and quick service from Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:My transaction to ship my car cross country would not have been easier. Kim responded quickly to my questions, and very knowledgable. Their pricing was fair and reasonable too. A few emails later, and two days later, my car was on the truck. Will... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Matt, I enjoyed texting with you all the time throughout this transport. Thank you so much for this review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt K
    Date:1/6/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Review:Wendy was very helpful and was able to provide a reliable carrier for our family. The car was delievered in a timley manner and without issue. [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Porter
    Date:1/6/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication and service
    Review:I had spoken with several auto transport companies and was a little put off by their negative bashing of competitors. Martha was the first to not want to talk about the other guys and tell me about what her company could offer. She very upfront with ... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! [ view ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/6/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:The pickup and drop-off were prompt. The car was clean with no damage. The cost from California to Maryland was $900, which was less than the shipping expense from another company from Maryland to California a year earlier. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com James Thank you so much for the stellar review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your schedule to leave me one. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. With out your help it would not have been that easy. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:James Drake
    Date:1/6/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I contacted Dan to get a car moved on a SUNDAY because another company I was dealing with was proving to be completely inadequate. Dan got my vehicle on a truck the next day! At about the same cost as the previous company had quoted me. I would defin... [ More ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** dan@autoshippinggroup.com 360-284-7185 It was my pleasure in making sure we made it a simple & easy process for you. [ view ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:I purchased a 2015 Yukon Denali XL from a dealer in NJ and needed to have it transported to my home in Hilton Head, SC. I began researching auto transport companies and was soon inundated with emails and phone calls. Some of the things I was told s... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Guy A, I was tickled to get to handle suck a pretty ride! I'm so glad you were patient while we worked through the process of finding that 'just right' carrier for a large, brand new vehicle. I enjoyed working with your contact at the dealership and will recommend Terence at Kerbeck Cars in Atlantic City motors to anyone on the East Coast that I know need a new ride! Happy New Year! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Guy A
    Date:1/5/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Company only OK
    Review:Overall our vehicle transport service was only OK. Pick-up was on time, delivery was early and communication was maintained throughout. However, upon receiving our cars, one was quite dirty on the inside with stains on the leather seat that still w... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com...Stephen..We appreciate your business and I enjoyed working with you. It is not commonplace for any customer to have to travel this type of distance to receive their vehicles. I discounted what I could off the original quote price to help buffer the inconvenience. This is the first I'm hearing about dirt inside your vehicle. Had that been noted at time of delivery we could have helped point that out to the carrier and remedied the situation. Again, I enjoyed working with you and your comments are duly noted for ways we can improve in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen WaterbrookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Not the best experience...
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group started out great. My rep, Randy Chavez, was very friendly and answered all of my questions knowledgeably. That being said, it went downhill from there. The driver sent to pick up the car kept pushing the pickup... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Jennifer, We are so sorry to hear that the carrier did not communicate they way they were suppose to. If there is anything else we can do please let us know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer E
    Date:1/5/2015 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: ASG Group
    Review:I am shipping 2 cars from New York to Las Vegas. I spoke to many car shippers and the reason that I chose ASG is the Sue Garrison was the most knowledgeable of all the people that I discussed my needs with. I found the group to be responsible and h... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Richard, Thank you so much for the fabulous review! If you need anything else please let us know [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Greene
    Date:1/4/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Detailed Customer Service. On- time delivery and Pick up and quick service . My representative was Chell Hart and she follow up with me until the delivery is done. I would like to recommend this service to others. That was first time i am moving my v... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Syed, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport! I am always happy to hear that I've made someone's move a less stressful experience! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Happy New Year! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Syed Raza
    Date:1/3/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great to deal with
    Review:Lance, the broker agent, was great to deal with. The carrier was good to deal with as well. There were a few little things that occurred during pick up and drop off that could be cleaned up but overall we were very satisfied. Lance was very good w... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michael, Thank you so much for a great review. I hope you had a great new year. thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael FrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of vehicle from maryland to illinois
    Review:My wife and I had been trying to ship a vehicle with other companys only to get the runaround. But when we had just about had enough my wife contacted jeff bays of auto shipping group. My wife had jeff call me as soon as she was finished speaking to ... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP 360-284-7180 Wendy and Charles thank you for the opportunity to help you ship your vehicle. I am very pleased that you were happy with the service that I provided. If you ever have any future needs to ship a vehicle I will be pleased to assist you. [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy Barrow Or Charles BarrowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Review:Jeff was super helpful with the transportation of my vehicle. Everything discussed in our conversations was met and my car arrived safely without any problems! Jeff was also willing to work with me on the price and helped me get the best deal. [ View ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Thanks Mel for trusting me with the transport of your car. I appreciate you feedback and if you ever need a further shipment please give me a call back. [ view ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:1/2/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep transport
    Review: Bought a project Jeep on Ebay. Was nervous that I may be buying a "bill of goods". I have never shipped a car before and the selection was bewildering. Felicia from Auto Shipping Group was very informative and friendly and was availabl... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Ian...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Happy New Year. Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:1/2/2015 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: CA- CO
    Review:Overall the experience was a positive one. The only thing was that we clearly communicated that the arrival of the vehicle was not to be prior to a certain date (as we would not be available to receive it), but the carrier wanted to deliver it two d... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Justin, thank you for the nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Justin Parsons
    Date:1/2/2015 10:08:00 AM
    Review:Wendy did a great job shipping my car when I started college. She really helped me and my family a lot. I would use her service again. Thank you. I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you Jillian for finally getting this done ! I really appreciate your business! I hope school is going well Take Care ! Wendy Barker...easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Jillian CarpenterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and price!
    Review:Great service. Although there was initially a language barrier in coordinating with the driver who spoke mostly Spanish, for the price and speed, you can't beat it! [ View ]
    Response:Bardell Wagner...(360) 255-7438...bardell@autoshippinggroup.com...***CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE*** [ view ]
    Poster:Jen Kha
    Date:1/1/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Malia McClain was excellent. She kept us informed all the time. She was very pleasant to work with and was honest to all our questions. It was nice to have excellent customer service as we have never done this before and were worried that it would... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you for the great review. I am pleased to see everything went well. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Or Jill RuizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars from Co to GA
    Review:I will certainly recommend this Company to my friends. It was a smooth & pleasant transaction . The price is GREAT as I compared with others after my research. Tige & the Top One Transport Carrier, Russ responded to my call immediately whe... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Monica LamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Great Price Excellent Service Fast Delivery !!!
    Review:I concontacted Tige at ASG the Saturday after my car was purchased to get a quote on shipping and delivery time from Phoenix to New Orleans. I was skeptical of the friendly voice on the other end of the phone since I had just dealt with another shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:Bernard JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I had used ASG a while back. I sent out a request for shipping quotes and when I say, there are some shady companies in this industry I'm saying it based on having shipped several cars with different companies. Tige was always professional and hon... [ More ]
    Poster:George BensonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2015 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Stephanie was very nice and professional. she explained the entire process and was in contact with me from the beginning till the end. I would recommend her to my family and friends. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR REVIEW***Jaclyn, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation.Should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me direct. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jaclyn
    Date:12/31/2014 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Pontiac Grand Am
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Name of my Account Executive: Tige Yeargin Order Tracking # 1013836 What a wonderful experience getting our car transported from Washington State to our son Southern California! After much research, I decided to give Auto Shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray LaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2014 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360 214-3679
    Review:Mike is a great professional and treats his customers with courtesy. This was my first experience shipping a car and there was a lot of anxiety and questions to ask. Mike guided me through the entire process from pick up to delivery. The transaction ... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Simon, It was great working with you as well. I apprceciate your 5 Star Review. I hope to work you again when you or a friend needs it. Happy New Year! Sincerley, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Simon Etta
    Date:12/31/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Washington to California
    Review:Excellent start to finish. I typically do not take the time to complete these though having had a good experience thought it would be good to pass along. I have zero complaints working with this company -price was fair; service was on time and ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****Andrew Thank you for the 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Should the auto transport need arise again in the future fell free to call me direct. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/31/2014 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart was amazing as she was friendly and knowledgeable about the whole process. She answered all of my questions and made sure to check in before and after pick up. Transporting a car is a bit of a nerve racking experience and she alleviated an... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear B.D., I am glad to hear that I helped alleviate the nerves you had about transporting your vehicle clear across the country. I understand how much goes into that kind of a relocation and I strive to make sure that the auto transport part of my clients move goes with off with minimal stress. I am glad I got to work with you and I hope you'll remember me to friends and family when you know they need my services! Happy New Year! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:B.D.
    Date:12/31/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Stephanie handles my transport and did a awesome job. I will use this company and ask for her specifically if I ever need my vehicle shipped again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*** [ view ]
    Poster:M.R.
    Date:12/31/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Review:Everything went really smooth, great service. Robert Reyes was so patient and responded when ever I called him. [ View ]
    Response:Robert J Reyes (360)464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Naveen Chandra
    Date:12/31/2014 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Felicia was helpful person. It is the first time that we ship our car and we needed to ship it as soon as possible. Felicia arrange for us a courier that tool our car the day after we call her. The shipping didn't take long which we were afraid of be... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Nada...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Happy Happy New Year. Cheers Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Nada
    Date:12/31/2014 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Excellent experience! I worked with Julie at Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle to my son. She had a driver here quickly and was shipped out to Texas right away. I talked to many people but Julie was the most knowledgeable and calmed my ne... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Michael it was great working with you on your transport and I wish you all the very best. If you need my assistance again in the future I look forward to talking to you again. I wish you a Happy New Year and the very best. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/31/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:This was a very easy move. I researched this company on transport reviews before i starter the transaction so i new what to expect. The CSR, Tige, was great. i would surely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:nikki
    Date:12/31/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I was pleased with the service. Everything was easy and simple and all my questions were answered clearly. [ View ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 We look forward in serving you in 2015 Happy New Year... [ view ]
    Poster:Brenda
    Date:12/31/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Review:Kim Freiley returned call and email quickly and was clear on what was needed. very happy with service and finding the lowest shipping cost to CA. Very happy with service, this is my second time using her shipping service. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Fred, I really enjoy working with you every time! Let me know when the next vehicle is ready and I will do the same great job! Happy New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:12/30/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Review:Mike McLoughlin, my customer account executive, was fantastic. I had multiple delays in shipping this vehicle and Mike worked with me to get everything resolved. He was extremely helpful when I was finally ready to ship and right around the holidays.... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Robert. It was a pleasure working with you and am glad all went well. Please keep me in mind should you or an associate need help moving another vehicle. Happy New Year! Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Robert SchomakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience!
    Review:Chell Hart was there to walk me through this process every step of the way. She was incredibly helpful and made sure my first experience shipping a vehicle was smooth and problem free. I will absolutely be recommending her to friends and family who n... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 494-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Zac, I was honored to have the responsibility of getting your vehicle shipped! You were a great client and made my job easier through prompt responses to communication and willingness to be flexible! I hope you have a fantastic Eve and a great New Year! Take Care! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Zac BuschThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service!!
    Review:Kimberly Freiley was incredibly helpful when trying to organize transport for my vehicle. She was able to find me a great rate with a carrier who had noteworthy reviews online. She was efficient in finding a carrier that was able to take my car on th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Taylor, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do to help you. Happy New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Taylor KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Alaska to Florida
    Review:Shipping a vehicle from Anchorage, Alaska to central Florida during winter is no easy task! This is especially true when there are known storms in the Pacific ocean off the coast of Washington, and some heavy snowfalls in the western and central sta... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Lois, Again I do want to apologize for the carrier missing the delivery location but I am so happy that everything worked out as you wanted it to besides that little mishap. It was wonderful working with you and Herb. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know. Happy New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Lois Harris
    Date:12/30/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Overall company satisfaction
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Stephanie was a pleasure to deal with. Very prompt and very knowledgable. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Customer, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Happy New Year to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Satisfied customer
    Date:12/30/2014 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Best customer service
    Review:Best customer service I've received from any company I've dealt with, not just transport. Brandon at Auto Shipping was super nice, called me a lot to make sure things were on track. Didn't hide like I had customer reps do in the prior transport exper... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Kristin, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kristin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Thank you Auto Shipping Group for transporting my Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo from Las Vegas Nevada to Tampa Florida speciall to your representative Kimberly Freiley. Also I wanna thank your chosen carrier J.O. Transportation the driver who is very... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ricardo, You are such a sweetheart! I am so glad your vehicle arrived before Christmas. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Ricardo rodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Kimberly was a pleasure to deal with and made the overall experience of shipping the car a good one. She was proactive, followed up on things and did everything that she said she was going to do. It was a much easier process than I expected. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tom, I am so glad that things were easier for you then you thought. If there is anything else I can do to assist you please do not hesitate to call me. Happy New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Our move was a success and turned out to be much less stressful than we anticipated, in large part due to the service provided. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***5 STAR SERVICE***360-214-3678***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Cory, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise in the future. Take Care and Happy New Year! [ view ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:12/30/2014 2:41:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76