View 150,601 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,602th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2189 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.25% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Randy My Savior
    Review:I initially made contact with another company to deliver my car in Texas, this other company gave me a low quote , probably just to hook me up & so they can get details of my cars and everything. That company has no sense of communicating with cu... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Reggie! I know after what you had been through with the previous company, I wanted to make sure you received top notch, 5 Star service!...let me know when you need to ship your other car, I would be glad to assist you! [ view ]
    Poster:R. Gregorio
    Date:6/10/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Everything worked out really well.
    Review:Matthew was super helpful, and the driver kept me informed of the time he would be coming to pickup and drop off my car. Driver was also kind enough to drive my car to me at my new job when I wasn't going to be able to meet him at his truck (just ten... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review. Its amazing to see the process work like it did with your order. You were picked up just in time and the carrier was kind enough to meet you at work. Good to see the system work so well. Im sorry that I wasnt able to eek out that fifth star, I dont know what else I couldve done. Thanks Again! [ view ]
    Poster:Anon
    Date:6/10/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:My experience with the Auto Shipping Group was very good. They are very professional and have excellent customer service skills. They are easy to reach, return calls promptly, and take time to answer all of your questions thoroughly. I would most ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Derek, Thank you so much for this great review! If you need anything else please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:DRM
    Date:6/10/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I recently had my BMW transported cross-country from Pennsylvania to Washington and Breanna Pittman was my main point of contact at Auto Shipping Group. I am the type of person who needs to do extensive research and ask a lot of questions before I f... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Brea@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Bin-Bin, You were fabulous to work with and I am very happy everything worked out! Thank you for such an amazing review. This is what I hope for all the time, to make this process a little easier on every customer. And now with your explanation anyone brought to this site will understand. Thank you again. I hope you enjoy your new job and please do not hesitate if you need to ship again. I would be more than happy to work with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Bin-Bin
    Date:6/10/2014 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was outstanding. Initial contact with Chell Hart was pleasant, very informative and precise. She was encouraging, explained the process of finding a carrier, gave an accurate estimate of the range of prices, and... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 207-5490*** It was a pleasure helping you Karen! I felt like you were a participant in this process, not just a client. I always appreciate clients who do research and can understand the process- takes a lot of the stress out of the whole event. I'm tickled to know you will call if you have any further shipping needs! Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Karen LawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping - Sound performance
    Review:Could not have asked for much more. Pick up on time. Delivered early with vehicle in good shape.... and all at a reasonable price. Thx!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-944-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup Thank you Dan for short but sweet review. I really appreciate the time you took to give me a review. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2014 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Martha was the main person I communicated with during this whole ordeal. She was very personable, helpful, and definitely kept me informed every step of the way. My car was picked up right in front of my house exactly when it was supposed to and drop... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customers and even though the demand in your area was extremely high, we were able to get you a spot on a truck. It was a few dollars more but am glad you understood the situation and are 100% satisfied! Thanks Abdul, good luck to you:) [ view ]
    Poster:Abdul Kouanda
    Date:6/9/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Angie Jetmore
    Review:Overall great experience. Angie Jetmore went out of her way to accommodate me and was able to get the best deal for me on time! She followed up with me throughout the whole process from initial conversation to drop off of my car. I would recommend an... [ More ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore 765-212-3378 angie@autoshippinggroup.com Dan, thanks for the awesome review! I really enjoyed working with you! Please let me know if I can assist you in the future. Thanks for your business! Angie [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Orozco
    Date:6/9/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect 1st Time Experience!
    Review:I had never shipped a car to college and I was on a tight budget and i put in a request for a quote and tons of companies emailed me but Auto Shipping Group was the only one that also called me. I got a call from Lance who essentially did all the wor... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley, Thank you so much for the stellar review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this for me. It was a sincere pleasure to help you move your vehicle. Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley Canty
    Date:6/9/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: my review
    Review:Learned than you work with brokers, not shippers. The quoted price originally to get you in their system isn't always what you pay. I had to pay an additional $100 to get the car shipped. But Sue was very helpful with the process anyway and the car a... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Jeff, Thanks for posting a review for me. Yes it is important for all consumers to know the quotes they receive are only estimates. It’s the carriers not the brokers who determine the prices of transports. It was a pleasure working with you and please keep me in mind if you need the service in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Stewart
    Date:6/9/2014 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: autobahn/auto shipping group
    Review:excellent service from beginning to delivery.great contact during delivery with regular updates. car came early and perfectly fine. nice guy drivers.. [ View ]
    Poster:george
    Date:6/9/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Scarey Fast
    Review:After checking many other carriers and their reviews, I chose the Auto Shipping Group and they delivered! LOL In less than two hours, Tige found a transport that was willing to pick up the car that SAME day. The drivers chose to drive straight throug... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Weber
    Date:6/9/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart, 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell Hart from autoshippinggroup.com did an excellent job in expediting my car transport from NJ to WA state. She is very experienced and professional, communicated with me frequently to keep me up to date, and reduced the overall stress of moving ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***360-207-5490*** Thank you tons, John! I am always happy to know that I've been the reason a client can breathe easier! It was nice working with someone who understood the shipping process- you made it easier for me to breathe too! Glad to know you will think of Auto Shipping Group if you have any future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:John Stuart
    Date:6/9/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Chevy 4x4 k10
    Review:I needed to have a really large 4x4 chevy transported from carthage North Carolina to Salado Texas, Matthew at DAS auto shipping was awesome throughout the entire process. The truck was picked up immediately following my deposit, and shipped fast. Th... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Josh, I appreciate you writing this review for me and giving me 5 stars. The order went through without any issue. The carrier and all parties involved were in good communication and the truck made it to TX in no time. Thanks again for the opportunity and let me know if you need anything in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua Krustchinsky
    Date:6/9/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: awesome transportation company
    Review:First, i would have to say that I called several companies about pricing and deliving of my vehicle, and noone could provide me with accurate information. Thought at one point about picking up my is 350c lexus myself. Being in the military, I... [ More ]
    Poster:cja
    Date:6/9/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Review: Lance Staab
    Review:I had used the Auto Shipping Group roughly three years ago to ship from Florida to California. The service was excellent then as it was again recently. Lance was patient with changing pick-up dates and times. They changed on more than one occasion. H... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Laura thank you so much for such a great review. I know we had a few problems with the carrier but we got things worked out. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:laura Morgan
    Date:6/8/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Superb...
    Review:...service and attention to my needs. This was a substitute carrier that took my "order" after the carrier recommended by eBay failed to meet a contract that had been entered into. Lance and his group came in and took care of the diffi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Edd I am so glad you entrusted me with shipping your vehicle. It was such a pleasure working with you. I really appreciate you letting me do what I do best and that is transporting vehicles. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Edd Wallace
    Date:6/8/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Melissa Fowler was the contact person at Auto Shipping group. I was initially hesitant to use one of the multiple "offers" I had on emails, but inquired about my transport needs. She was prompt, thorough and courteous, advised me of my opti... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* RP, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:RP
    Date:6/7/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:Overall customer service was great, the driver was another story, he was very rude and disrespectful because I called on day ten to inquire about the delivery. I was told 7-10 days. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Doreen, I am very sorry that the driving could not take the time to be a little more courteous. I am very glad I did what I needed to for great customer service. Hope If you need anything shipped again do not hesitate to call. Thanks Doreen. [ view ]
    Poster:Doreen H.
    Date:6/7/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I would definitely recommend this transport company, Auto Shipping Group Inc. This was my first experience in transporting a vehicle cross-country. I browsed the internet, asked friends' recommendations, and chose this company after doing my own rese... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nancy Thank you so much for the wonderful review. Its was a pleasure helping you with your transport. I greatly appreciate you taking the time tout of your busy schedule. Thank you Thank you Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/7/2014 7:47:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha rescued me from a terrible broker at a competing company. Although I was not able to book with Martha to transport my car due to my time constraints (she only had 3 days to work with) and the incredible delay caused by the other company, I hig... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for this amazing review. You were a JOY to work with as well. This industry can be challenging to deal with - but I try and make it the best experience possible! I'm glad you'll have your car soon:) Keep my number for your future transport needs, love to have you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:6/7/2014 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Moving car from Philadelphia to Redondo Beach
    Review:My daughter was moving from Philadelphia to Redondo Beach and it was essential to get the car picked up on time, so she can vacate her appartment and fly back to CA on time. I contacted a number of auto shippers and Jeremee Tyler contacted me immedia... [ More ]
    Response:3608532828 - JEREMEE M. TYLER - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Moy, Thank you so much for your kind review. It was an honor to work with you and get your vehicle moved in a timely manner. I thank you for your patience and understanding throughout the entire process. If ever you run into a situation where you need our services, please do not hesitate to contact me! Thank you Moy, it was truly a pleasure to assist you. Sincerely, Jeremee M. Tyler [ view ]
    Poster:Moy Basu
    Date:6/6/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:The person that took care of my order personally at auto shipping group, Randy, was incredibly helpful, available, honest, and personable. There were a few minor hiccups involving the actual auto shippers which he helped resolve quickly and easily. ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Brett! Hope your whole move went well and have a FANTASTIC summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Brett
    Date:6/6/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Overall I am satisfied with the service I received. My car was picked up on time and arrived to me on time as well. It was a very hassle free experience, and my car arrived to me in the same exact condition I sent it in. Stephanie made sure to follow... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 Star Service***Omar, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was great assistance to you during your move. Feel free to contact me again for another auto transport. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Omar LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:Kimberly was a great help for me through this long process. The whole process needs to be improved but Kimberly did an excellent job helping me through everything [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jase, Sorry there were some delays, but I am glad we were able to get the vehicle shipped out for you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Jase MuriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2014 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup Truck Transport to Texas
    Review:Contacted multiple brokers. Pricing was comparable between all. The difference is in the customer service. On that score. Chell Hart distinguished herself. She is personable and reliable. Vehicle was picked up and shipped on the same day as the ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***360-207-5490*** Thank you soo much Charles- I am always tickled to hear that my determination and attention to detail come across as professional and personable. It was a blast working with you! Hope to help you in the future for any of your shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:charles bigler
    Date:6/6/2014 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellant
    Review:She provided more detail on the shipping experience more than anyone else. She had the best customer service and friendliness of all the shipping people I spoke too. I am using that service in the next few days again. I highly recommend Kimberly Frie... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Rodney, Thank you so much for this great review! I also got your email to prepare to ship the next vehicle. I am ready when you are! [ view ]
    Poster:RAC
    Date:6/6/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Mr. Randy Chavez- order#1007224
    Review: Dear Manager, I had an auto-shipment experience with your company and I worked with Mr. Randy Chavez. His costumer service was exceptional. He was available during all of the office hours and he responded to all of my emails very fast and polite... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Reza for the kind words. I hope you are enjoying being in CA now and if you ever need to ship a car again, feel free to call me! Take car sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Reza KHATAMIThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Kimberly
    Review:Kimberly is super professional and reliable. She found the carriers in a short time frame at good rates for both of my cars. Would recommend her and the company to everyone! [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Ling, Thank you so much for working with me! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Ling W
    Date:6/5/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:We had exceptional customer service. Martha, from auto shipping group was very friendly and communicated when the car is picked/dropped. The service was excellent. Our car got shipped within 3 days, and will sure use it again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review Gopi! We work hard for our customers and get you the best price at the quickest pick up:) [ view ]
    Poster:ggk
    Date:6/5/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN AutoShipping Thanks
    Review:I was confused to finalize the vendor to ship my car and I found auto shipping group on this website with five star rating and reached Milia for the first time. She is friendly and answered all my dumb questions with lot of patience. Every thing went... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Dinesh, I am so happy you had such a wonderful experience using my company. I know you were very concerned about your vehicle and was unsure about the entire process because of unclear information from other companies. And then I came along...........the best there is! LOL. Enjoy Hawaii and I look forward to working with you on your return trip. Thank you, Dinesh. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dinesh KR
    Date:6/5/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Martha Castillo was the most prompt and knowledgeable person I have spoke with in dealing with transportation of cars. Even though this company was initially not the company that shipped my car, Martha did everything in her willpower to help me get t... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Tanisha for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service AUTO SHIPPING GROUP has to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were willing to get you taken care of. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tanisha
    Date:6/5/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: The best
    Review:If I could give a rating of over 5 stars, I would. My contact Breanna was outstanding with keeping me informed about the process, making sure that I was contacted by the driver, if the car was picked up, how it turned out, did it get delivered on tim... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Joe! You have been a rock star this whole time we have spent getting your vehicle shipped. You understand the business and you allowed me to do my job! I would love to ship for you again. Enjoy your grandchild and please tell your son Thank you for his service. Sincerely, Breanna! [ view ]
    Poster:joe jacewicz
    Date:6/5/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Review
    Review:I recently had an excellent experience with autoshippiggroup. I was planning on moving my 2006 Chrysler PT Cruiser from Washington, D.C to Pasadena, CA. I sent a quote inquiry using the autoshippinggroup website on May 18 and received an email, phon... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call For 5 Star Service***** ARIANA, Thank you so much for your kind words. Even though you ended up driving and I did not ship your car, working with you was wonderful. You are such a sweet heart and I hope you had a good safe trip. Should the need arise where you need to ship a car again, please let me know. I would be more than happy to help. [ view ]
    Poster:Ariana Major
    Date:6/5/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Honest sales process
    Review:While we didn't end up shipping our car at all, if we did we would have worked with Auto Shipping Group Inc. I spent a good deal of time researching companies and speaking with sales reps and Matthew was by far the most honest, transparent and court... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Ryan for taking the time to write a review even though I didnt even ship your car. I understand that the process can be confusing an many brokerages out there are disingenuous and only mean to manipulate the business. I appreciate the kind words and if anything comes up in the future please let me know. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:6/5/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Colorado to NJ Car transport
    Review:Julie Johnston from Auto Shipping Group was terrific in estimating and brokering an appropriate cost, to attract a driver quickly within the same day of my last minute listing. She kept in touch, responded to my concerns and questions. Julie contin... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Nina, It was my pleasure working with you. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth and painless. I wish you and your family the very best!!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the needs arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:N. Sloan
    Date:6/5/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Everything was perfect with no problems. This was my first time to ship a car within the US and Martha made me feel safe about it. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmed Alothman
    Date:6/4/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie was a pleasure to work with. All of the details for my car transport were communicated thoroughly and thoughtfully. The car was on time, both for pickup and delivery and even though I had to change the delivery location last-minute, all was... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***Sommer, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Sommer C
    Date:6/4/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company
    Review:Breanna was wonderful to deal with and the driver stayed in constant contact with us and did an amazing job! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Tonya, Thanks you for doing a review for me and I am really glad we got it done before you went on vacation. It was a pleasure to work with you, please give me a call if you ever need a car shipped again. [ view ]
    Poster:Tonya Haut
    Date:6/4/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Teamwork.
    Review:For the first time in my life I needed my car shipped from one end of the US to the other on a very tight schedule. Melissa Fowler made it happen. The car got here earlier then I was expecting and throughout the entire process I had complete peace if... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Samir, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future if the need ever arises. I had a wonderful time taking care of this for you. I am so thrilled that after starting out rocky it ended so smooth. [ view ]
    Poster:Samir
    Date:6/4/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:It was a pleasure to do business with this company. They were prompt getting back with me and they stayed on top of the transport from start to finish. I would not hesitate to call them again. Very friendly and courteous customer servive by Julie mad... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Greg thank you for choosing my services with Auto Shipping Group, it was a pleasure working with you. Enjoy your Mustang!! If the need arises I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:6/4/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: Inoperable Vehicle
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group after a different company could not meet their deadline on shipping and were not very communicative during the process. I understand that the difficulty in finding a carrier is not completely the shippers fault as my c... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna****Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Hey Dan, Thank you so much for doing a review for me. I was so beyond thrilled that you stuck with me and you had faith we would find a carrier for you! Anytime you need another car shipped please do not hesitate to call me up! Thanks again Dan! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan D
    Date:6/4/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Texas to Maine Transport
    Review:Having shipped cars previously, I was aware of some of the pitfalls. This began the same way with a different carrier. After finding Sue Garrison and Auto Shipping Group, it all came together quickly. Within a couple of days Sue had a transporter.... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Sondra and thanks so much for posting a nice review for me. I’m so glad our service and our carrier met your expectations. Thanks so much for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Sondra
    Date:6/4/2014 6:46:00 AM
    Subject: Transport to TX
    Review:Sue Garrison at Auto Shipping Group provided excellent customer service. I highly recommend her! We shipped our GL 450 from Milpitas to Texas and the service, attention to detail, and price were unbeatable. Thanks, Sue! [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Hi Lois and your review is so much appreciated. So glad I could be of service to you and thanks tons for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:L Roa
    Date:6/3/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Service
    Review:Sue was great. She did everything that was required to get the car to where it needed to be without a single scratch or mark. The driver was also incredibly kind and polite. Great service, would definitely do it again. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks more than you know, Alex for the great review. Glad everything went so smooth and do not hesitate to call me if you ever need my services again! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex K.
    Date:6/3/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Superb customer service
    Review:Although we do not use their services, Julie was an awesome person to deal with. Very easy to get a hold of an excellent customer service. Would not hesitate to use this company ever! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup. Todd it was a pleasure working with you also. Enjoy your new vehicle and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mr. Johnson
    Date:6/3/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I would use their service again. Customer service was excellent and very helpful. Pick up and delivery was very quick and convenience. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****Vy, Thank you for your feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Vy Nguyen
    Date:6/3/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:We originally hired another company and they were a nightmare to deal with. Originally quoted us 800 and kept coming to us asking for more money to transport our car. After two weeks they finally hired a driver to pick our car up but wanted $900 and ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Karyn. thank you so much. You went above and beyond with your great review. It was one of the best i ever received. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Karyn F
    Date:6/3/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Low Ball Quote
    Review:The broker, Melissa Fowler was excellent to deal with during the process. She kept me informed of the status throughout the process. I did not rate the company excellent because the quote that was provided three weeks prior to the car being picke... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Margaret, Thank you so much for your honesty. The disadvantage of trying to get a lower quote is sometimes it is more in the end. It is very difficult to know what a carrier will charge until they call. Precisely why there are so many brokers out there. Those of us that car and with you from beginning to and end and do everything we can to make it a smoother process. I am very sorry that I was not initially able to help you budget better. [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret Rawson
    Date:6/3/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was wonderful, she never gave up no matter how discouraged we got trying to find a driver to go all the way to Washington state. She is AMAZING!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Annette, this has been a fun challenge. Thank you for posting such a nice review, and I am happy to have you as my customers, you have been awesome. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Annette sallee
    Date:6/3/2014 11:43:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44