View 151,178 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,179th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2288 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.54% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.46% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group, Inc.
    Review:I was very pleased with the service this company provided. I was kept informed at all times and was contacted before , during and after the transporting of my vehicle. My vehicle was well taken care of and was delivered in A1 condition. A special tha... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** Pam, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. You were more than a pleasure to work with and I appreciate your patience in this experience. Should you need another vehicle moved in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you again and have a fantastic day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Pam Roubion
    Date:6/24/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Everything went as planned car was delivered on time. No issues, I had items in the trunk nothing was taken. Good customer service and a company you can trust. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Melissa, Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need, please let me know! It was wonderful working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:6/24/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-853-2827
    Review:This was fantastic service! Billie educated me in the process (I had never shipped a car before) and was honest and clearly knowledgeable in her expertise. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Tim, Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need, please let me know! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Blagbrough
    Date:6/24/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I believe that Martha did a great job. The difficulty is that it seems it is very hard for these trucking brokers to know when truck spots will be available or not ahead of time. So, when I tried to have my car shipped on a peak graduation weekend wh... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for understanding the situation and yes, unfortunately as demand goes up so does price. Shipping cars can be tough sometimes but we always make it happen! I'm happy overall you are satisfied and and we got you taken care of, I hope all goes well at your new location and good luck to you! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:6/24/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Overall this was a great experience. I had shipped cars before with other companies and had mixed experiences but this has been the best so far. Melissa was very professional, knowledgable, and followed up the whole way through the process. Every... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Joseph, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I am very pleased that everything went so smoothly with your transport. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:6/24/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:From Melena to Sue... the customer service was amazing! I booked with another company who more or less gave me the run around. Auto Shipping Group made up for the bad experience and got my car shipped within the time I needed it to be shipped. HIGHLY... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Lani for the terrific review and your kind words. I am glad I could show you that not everyone in this industry is just out for a buck at the expense of customer satisfaction. [ view ]
    Poster:Lani
    Date:6/24/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Picking up where someone else dropped the ball.
    Review:I needed a SUV move from a lot that was charging storage fees, after another transport company said they could do it within 7 days and ended up costing me $460. So i got on transport review and found Matt and auto shipping group on a wednesday, I tol... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Akeem for taking the time to write up a review. Its been all too common this summer, people calling me with shipping troubles. Brokerages out there are promising people low rates and posting them on the board only to leave them hanging and waiting for any amount of time. You did the right thing calling me and giving me the order and ability to get you shipped. It takes a little attention to detail and honesty and anything can be shipped in any amount of time. Thanks again Akeem. [ view ]
    Poster:Akeem
    Date:6/24/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell (360) 207-5490
    Review:Very helpful at finding a decent price and worked with our schedule to find a good transporter. Chill was very friendly and easy to work with. She gave us a military discount and helped find a trustworthy transporter. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 Thank you for leaving me a review, Tabitha! It was my pleasure to offer your family the military discount- I have always appreciated the service and dedication of our armed services members! I'm glad you decided to work with me on such a tough transport! You were the best! Please, think of me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:TabithaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEWS FOR LANCE
    Review:Pick up and Delivery on time. Price is $280 higher than the Quote. Agent replies email slow sometimes. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com HI Grace, I will definitely work on my promptness on calling back.Thank you for helping me improve my customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:graceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Mellisa Fowler
    Review:Melissa was a great resource not only finding me the best deal but also available all the time for any questions that arose throughout the entire process! She us a true resource! [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Stephen, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Khouri
    Date:6/24/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Melissa's service
    Review:Melissa was excellent. I had tried several companies to have my non running car shipped. After waiting a week I tried Melissa, it was moved a day and half later and in two and half days. Melissa explained everything you would need to know about the p... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Kenneth, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. I was very happy that we were able to make this smooth for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth Wood
    Date:6/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:The entire process went smoothly. Drop off and pickup were on time, with enough notice to arrange to meet them. The delivery was fast (7 days for cross-country) and there was no damage or any other problems with my car. Sue Garrison was very pleasant... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Kim greatly for the great review! It means more to me than you can know. Glad I could be there for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:6/24/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: RX8
    Review:The payment and talking done was very easy and got everything sorted out the truck driver made things a little more complicated but the car got here just fine and Auto Shipping Group did fine [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Jake, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jake Heinck
    Date:6/24/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: thank
    Review:Thank you randy chavez, for your honesty,in any business honestly is the the best for present, future and past,its the small things you did that made the difference, I will refer coworkers,friends,family,my company,thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Abel GarzaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Low Cost and High Service (WOW!)
    Review:Malia is really patient and explains what her challenges are in getting me a good deal. "Here's how it works..." She is knowledgeable and prices the run so it gets picked up quick instead of sitting idle for weeks. Really simple and comf... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES - Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Jerry! You are awesome. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:6/24/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I would like to thank mr Tige and all of the staff at auto shipping group. They made shipping my car very easy and the next time I ship my car I will call Tige. Thank you again. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Prius
    Date:6/23/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service (Chell Hart 360-207-5490)
    Review:Chell is my point of contact for this shipment and I would like to say thank you to her for this successful shipment. This is the first time I am shipping a car across the country and I was almost stressed out for the moving. Chell is very patient an... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 Thanks for the wonderful words, Liam! I was happy to go the extra mile to reassure you on this long-distance transport! I can not imagine how troublesome moving that far must be, but I'm glad I was able to take some of that stress off your shoulders. I hope you'll remember me to your friends and family for any future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Liam SuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding experience
    Review:I was actually very impressed with the communication, professionalism, and way I was treated. I thought Auto Shipping Group - most notably my contact was exceptional. She worked hard to meet my specific needs and accommodated every request quickly... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman...360-853-2820...Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Christoff
    Date:6/23/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: 61 Chevrolet from Pennsylvania to Washington
    Review:I am very happy with the service. The pick-up got delayed a couple of days because the trucker has some mechanical problems. I was not in a big hurry to get it so it didn't matter. As soon as the pick-up was scheduled I was given the drivers name and... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823*** Thank you Tim for the great review...you were suuuuuuper easy to work with and it would be my pleasure to help you ship a car again...I hope you're enjoying that Bel Air (great classic car) and have a fantastic summer sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim's Hot Rods
    Date:6/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue again did a wonderful job for me liing up a transport. The car was picked up 1 day after I contacted her. The only issue was the delivery was late due to mechanical issues. Sue's communication is excellent, she is always very proactive doing her ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks for another great review Dan. Thanks also for the repeat business, it means a lot to me. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan E
    Date:6/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Very good customer service I always got a quick response to any question that I had. I am very happy with the service I was provided. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tammy and Chris, It has been amazing working with you guys! If there is anything else you need, or friends who need to ship as well, just send them my way. Again Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Jacobs
    Date:6/23/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Poster:Tammy Jacobs
    Date:6/23/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Alexandra was very helpful from start to finish; in expaining the process, and follow up throught the transsport. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Bob, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully in the future when you need to ship another vehicle, you will be giving me a call and we can working together again. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Plunkett
    Date:6/23/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:My experience was hassle free. Drivers was on time on both ends. Car was well taken care of, no damage. Professional and courteous. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Dave, I love working with you each and every time! If there is anything else you need please let me know. I hope you enjoy Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:DK
    Date:6/23/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:It was absolutely, easy fast and comfortable, using the ASG, Lance was caring and attentive to my wants and desires, I believe he actually cared for my concerns first, and I would certainly use them again, in a heartbeat. DCS [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Doug, it was a sincere pleasure transporting your vehicle for you. I appreciate the time you spent writing such a great review. thank you thank you thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Doug Struble
    Date:6/23/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Lance was very helpful. Ask for him. He always answered when I called or emailed and he followed up with the service. He had the car shipped out less than a week after I had called and explained the process thoroughly. When the driver said he was goi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Marlee, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you with transporting your vehicle. Thanks again for taking the time out to leave the review [ view ]
    Poster:Marlee
    Date:6/22/2014 5:38:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service and on time! Lance was great and extremely professional and helpful! Would definitely go back to him if I had to ship my car next time! [ View ]
    Poster:RohitThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483 4348
    Review:Sue Garrison was extremely friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and reassuring throughout my transaction. I had never had a vehicle transported before and was quite pensive, but Sue was patient and explained details and reassured me. Customer Ser... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Carol, thanks so much for posting a great review for me. I’m glad you were happy with our interaction and the overall service provided. Your review means a great deal to me. [ view ]
    Poster:carol straight
    Date:6/21/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:I have shipped cars across the country several times due to sons moving . This time there was less time to plan than before, but it got done without a hitch. I highly recommend Jeff Vigue at Auto Shipping Group. He is experienced and professional a... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Allen. It was my pleasure helping you and I look forward to helping you again if you need me. [ view ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/21/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Lance Staabe has excellent customer service skill and also help me with our 2 cars ship from St. Paul MN, to Newark CA. i called him on Saturday(normally most shipping Company has no one) Lance response back to me right away and fulfill our need. Lan... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dominic thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write such a great review. I really appreciate it [ view ]
    Poster:Dominic ChainThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping of my '53 chevy Bel air
    Review:Auto Shipping Group made this experience so easy. Everything happened just as they said it would. The driver was one of the nicest men. Great first shipping experience and I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765)230-5986 mandi@autoshippinggroup.com Ed, I'm so happy that your first ship was such a success!! Please call me when you are ready to ship again! I look forward to working with you in the future!! Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Tanquary
    Date:6/21/2014 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Everything went smoothly. I have had a great experience and would refer friends. The truck was picked up on time and was delivered on time. My rep kept me informed weekly by phone or email. [ View ]
    Response:***BREANNA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM***@360-853-2820. Ryan, you were great to work with and very understanding. call me again if you need any other shipping. Tanks for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan viall
    Date:6/21/2014 8:34:00 AM
    Subject: Good service.
    Review:Good service. Good work. Credit card was used for initial deposit. Cash payment was presented upon receipt of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Roger thank you so much for the review. I am so glad everything went well. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:RTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Right before our cross country from California to Florida, my wife and I decided at the last minute to keep our car versus selling it and had a small window to ship our car before moving. Chell contacted us immediately after submitting an online req... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Wow! Thanks, CE! I was so happy to hear that you could tell I really did care about your shipping experience. I have always taken pride in my work, and this is one arguable one of the most difficult types of customer service jobs. So, I'm always tickled to hear that my dedication to my customers has been recognized! Thanks for trusting me with your vehicle and I hope you will remember me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:CEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Wow! Great device and communication!!
    Review:Can't say enough about this company! First class pick up and delivery! The customer service and response time was outstanding!!! [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Madeline for taking the time to write up a review for my services. What an easy order to take care of for you, I appreciate the opportunity. The vehicle was assigned to a truck in short time and delivered in even shorter. I always like seeing the system work the way it should. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Madeline RuizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Trailer Relocation
    Review:Shipping Group posted my relocation request and soon after VIP Transporting answered the request. Slightly over the estimated cost but within the budget cost. Relocation of a 34' Travel Trailer 1200 miles from Nevada to Texas. VIP provided excellent ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@Autoshippinggroup.com Randy it was a pleasure working with you again and assisting in getting your trailer to you!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RLD
    Date:6/20/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Breanna Pittman was absolutely amazing to work with. She was helpful and very kind. Customer service is key for me and she made everything so easy. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again just because of her! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Antonia, You were so great to work with and you were so easy going you made my job a breeze! Do not hesitate to give me a call for shipping again and enjoy Georgia. Thanks for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Antonia
    Date:6/20/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service. Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:ASG was great. I had a last minute request to get a suburban moved from texas to idaho. Chell made it happen. The driver even arrived earlier than we thought he would. Chell walked me through the process, explained everything very clearly... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART *** (360) 207-5490 *** Awe, Chris! I had a blast working on your transport! It's nice to know I can help others in such a big way- especially considering how nail-biting this process can be! Please remember me to your friends and family for future moves, and Thanks for the nice words! [ view ]
    Poster:chris motes
    Date:6/19/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360) 853-2844
    Review:We went with this company after another company was doing shady business and refused to return our phone calls. Alexandra was very nice and professional both on the phone and via email. The original price I was quoted was 1,000$ and due to myself and... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Lacey, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I greatly appreciate that. The quotes we provide for you are estimations and I did explain that to your father before placing the order and he understood that carriers do bring us offers and that I am required to bring those offers to him. Aside from that, I'm glad everything worked out great with the transportation as planned. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Lacey A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Alexandra Nelson found me a carrier within 24 hours and answered all my questions promptly and professionally. Great customer service, would use Auto Shipping Group again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Hannah, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for myself. I do appreciate that very much. It was a pleasure working with you and feel free to give me a call any time and I'd be more than happy to help you ship another vehicle for you. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:hannah
    Date:6/19/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:GREAT SERVICE, EVERYTHING WAS AS PROMISED. WILL USE AGAIN. THANKS FOR ALL OF YOUR HELP....................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cynthia, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:KIMBERLY FREILEY
    Date:6/19/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Service from Malia
    Review:The customer service that Malia provided to me was so amazing that I went to her directly when I need a car transport for the second time without going through another search process. She has excellent communication skills and has been very responsiv... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES.. Mete, thank you for such a nice review, I really enjoyed working with you. Have fun in Scotland, I am soooooo jealous. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mete
    Date:6/19/2014 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Customer Service
    Review:Chell Hart was the contact person throughout my entire experience regarding the transport of my motor vehicle. Chell made sure to follow-up with the carrier drivers to ensure that my vehicle would arrive to its destination on time and safely. Chell... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Lumeah! I really enjoyed communicating with you throughout the shipping of your vehicle! My favorite part of this job is knowing I'm able to help keep people from stressing more than is needed. I appreciated that you kept in close contact, which enabled me to be more effective! I'm glad you'll remember me to your friends and family for all your shipping needs. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Lumeah DeschampsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 9:30:00 AM
    Subject: Moving john deer gator
    Review:Matt was great to work with, did exactly what he said or better.We had no charges until our john deer was picked up. That was important to use since there are so many that take advantage . Will use again! Matt was easy to contact and was aware of all... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Roy, this was an interesting order. We didnt get any offers for a while because Kentucky seemed to be a black hole and when we did they were ridiculous. I appreciate your patience and understanding, we ended up finding someone to haul it for a reasonable rate, all good in the end. Thanks Again for taking the time to write a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:6/18/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Review:Jeff was extremely helpful and maintained contact throughout the entire process, great customer service! The car was picked up and delivered on time and without any issues. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone needing to transport thei... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF tODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Sharon. It was my pleaseure helping ship your car for your sister. [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:6/18/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McCain
    Review:Malia was more than helpful. She was very knowledgeable, helpful and polite. She is an asset to your company. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES. Earl, you were just a delight to work with, and I appreciate you taking the time to post a review. Thank you. Malia@auto shippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Earl Cushman
    Date:6/18/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Up front and in touch throughout the transaction. We have several autos shipped each year. We understand the process and Randy did a great job of delivering the car on time and in budget. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Bill, thank you for the review...you were a pleasure to work with as you understood the process fully. It would be my pleasure to work with you again sir. Have a FANTASTIC summer! [ view ]
    Poster:BAdcock
    Date:6/18/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great company, Shipped my car from Sunnyvale to Charlotte !!!
    Review:I had a great experience in shipping my car from Sunnyvale, CA to Charlotte, NC with Auto Shipping Group! To start with, I was explained really well about the whole process by Alexandra, very patiently. Also, I was constantly posted on the pick u... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844** alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Arunesh, It was a pleasure working with you, thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for myself and your experience with working with us. I hope in the future when you decide to ship again, that you do choose to use Auto Shipping Group again. Feel free to give me a call whenever you are ready! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Arunesh
    Date:6/18/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:Lance was prompt, responding to emails and phone calls in timely manner. The price had gone up to $1100 from initial quote of $900; as the vehicle pickup date was approaching. Overall, I am impressed with the quality of service. Would use them ag... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tandav thank you for the great review. I appreciate you spending the time out of your busy day to write it. It was a pleasure assisting you on your Transport. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:tandav
    Date:6/18/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient service
    Review:Stephanie was efficient and helpful. Service was smooth. Price was comparable to other companies. Car was in good shape upon arrival. All contents were accounted for. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:**STEPHANIE HAMILTON**360-853-2803 CALL DIRECT**** 5 STAR SERVICE***E. Montano: Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:E, Montano
    Date:6/18/2014 9:22:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46