View 165,467 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,468th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2497 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.13% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.87% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Danielle was very pleasant, friendly and professional. She made my experience with my car transport very smooth. I will definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kyle- THANK YOU SO MUCH for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! It was wonderful working with you on transporting your vehicle! I am ecstatic that you felt everything went so smooth! If you need another transport or know anyone who does please let me know! Thank you again for the AWESOME REVIEW!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle M.
    Date:1/16/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Transport small pickup truck
    Review:Tige Yeargin - 602-428-6882 was my contact person for this transport. Always called me back and e-mailed me. My only complaint was that he shouldn't have talked about giving me a price break on this leg of the trip because of problems with the firs... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Dave RiesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy
    Review:Danielle was very helpful . She was very knowledgeable and gave me complete confidence in the transaction with you! I really appreciated her professionalism! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com** Allison- Thank you so much for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW! I am happy you felt I was knowledgeable in the transport industry. I pride myself on being able to EDUCATE my customers on transporting. If you need another transport or know anyone who does send them my way! THANK YOU AGAIN for the review!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Allison H
    Date:1/15/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: shipping feedback
    Review:Excellent customer service , I had very nice shipping ever experienced before. thank you very much ASG. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***5 STAR REVIEW***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Robert, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:robertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:my father told me about this company after he shipped my nephews truck from Texas to California. we had 2 trucks stuck in north dakota because an employee quit without notice. tige came in and saved the day. if you need to ship your car or truck c... [ More ]
    Poster:melissa
    Date:1/15/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy (360)244-4137
    Review:Danielle was in good contact the whole time. I would recommend to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kristin- Thank you so much for the GREAT 5 STAR REVIEW! It was my pleasure to work with you on getting your vehicles moved! If you ever need another transport please contact me! I would be SO HAPPY to work with you again! Take care!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Kristin M
    Date:1/15/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and reliable as always
    Review:Bought a new car located in California. I believe the car was ordered on a Thursday, delivery was expected Wednesday or Thursday of next week. Car arrived Wednesday morning in beautiful condition. Tige is a pro and will use him every time I need a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Delano
    Date:1/15/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:i would like to thank Mr. Yeargin and everyone at Auto shipping group for the fast service. my lexus was picked up and delivered on time in just 2 days. i would recommend this company to everyone that is wanting to ship their car. [ View ]
    Poster:Balbir Singh
    Date:1/15/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy (360)244-4137
    Review:I was extremely happy with Danielle's customer service skills. She was very informative and helpful, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to help me ship my vehicle! My vehicle was shipped as scheduled, on time, and without any problems at a... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** John- Thank you SO MUCH FOR THE AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! I would be more then happy to transport any vehicle for you! It was my pleasure to be able to assist you during your transport! I couldn't be HAPPIER TO HEAR everything went so SMOOTH with your transport! This was by far one of MY FAVORITE transports and it was my pleasure! Thank you so much for the WONDERFUL review! Let me know if I can transport another vehicle in the future or anyone you may know who needs a transport!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:John R.
    Date:1/15/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Shipment
    Review:My second experience with Auto Shipping Group was the same as my first. Danielle Heagy, my primary contact kept me in the loop through the entire process. Outstanding service [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Darrell- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW! Darrell- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW! I am so happy that we were able to get the motorcycle transported for you as well! You have been one of my FAVORITE clients to work with! I cannot wait to work with you again! Thank you again for the WONDERFUL review!- Danielle Heagy [ view ]
    Poster:Darrell LewisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Review:Overall Customer Service was great, they kept me informed about everything throughout the process. I was very pleased with their service, I definitely recommend it. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Judy thank you for choosing my services for your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves as smooth as possible for them. I wish you the very best in your new city and look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Judy KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Saved The Day
    Review:Julie at Auto Shipping Group was such a huge help. I was sending my sons car out east and his friend was to receive the car. We ran into some issues with him being available and the driver communication but Julie jumped right in and got it worked o... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vicki, My goal is to make my customer's transports as smooth as possible for them. To assist in the communication with the driver and your delivery contact was my pleasure and glad I could help you with it. My very best to you and your son. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Vicki
    Date:1/15/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Julie Johnston - Thank You!
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle shipped and Julie Johnston was a tremendous help from start to finish. Very knowledgeable, answered all my questions and there were no surprises at all throughout the process. I randomly found ASG when sear... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ben thank you for the kind words it was my honor to assist you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's moves smooth and painless for them. I wish you the very best across the country!! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I received excellent customer service from this company. I thought they handled my transport very professionally and was charged exactly what I was quoted. The pick up time and drop off time were exactly what they said it would be and there was excel... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mary, Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Belter
    Date:1/15/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:Professional, courteous, responsive, and accurate - given the reviews out there of other auto shipping companies, this result was way more than what I could have hoped for. Felicia was great, took the time to fully explain the process, and was avail... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Dan, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. I'm here to help you through out the transporting process as updates appear. I'm glad to hear everything you are very satisfied. Thank you very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Mistler
    Date:1/15/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I have shipped multiple vehicles with Auto Shipping group using Felicia as my primary contact. ASG's service has been excellent overall as they have done their best to accommodate my narrow pickup/delivery windows and work around my budget. Felicia h... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Michael, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your kind words. Also thank you for your repeat business. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Quattlebaum
    Date:1/15/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Nice people, but late delivery
    Review:My car was picked up on-time, but couldn't be delivered on-time because the trailer they had broke down. This inconvenienced me immensely because I needed my car to get around. Not only did their trailer break down, but I was told that they could not... [ More ]
    Poster:Luis SantiagoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Reasonably satisfied
    Review:Mike was sincere, attentive and accessible. However, he called a number of times either asking me to contact the transporter, or to change the delivery site. I felt he was trying to "change the deal" after assuring me pre-contract tha... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2015 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Auto Transport Group arranged pick up of my car in Georgia and delivery to Colorado in an enclosed trailer. Overall experience was pretty good in that my car made it without any damage. Dan was good about contacting me when I was shopping around wh... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 It was a pleasure in helping you with your vehicle and look forward till the next time. [ view ]
    Poster:John TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: WILL NOT SHIPPED WITH THIS COMPANY AGAIN
    Review:shipped my car with autoshippingGroup after reading all the positive reviews here, but only to find out firsthand that this company knowingly pulled out all negative reviews including my first review. I've proof if anyone need them and will also fil... [ More ]
    Response:Jian...you booked your order with us in September 2014 and your transport concluded in early October. Your first complaint was that you were overcharged 5.00 by the carrier. We humbly explained to you that the Five Dollars you said were overcharged came off of the deposit, meaning we charged 5.00 less there and the agreed upon total rate was the same. The next complaint was that you had grease or oil stains on the interior of your vehicle. We contacted the Carrier informing them, received copies of the Bill of Lading you signed at delivery, where you noted no interior or exterior damage to your vehicle when you received it. We provided you the insurance information to file a claim for damages but when the insurance company denied your claim and they informed you that the stains to your vehicle, in their conclusion were normal wear and tear to the interior, you got upset and posted this negative review. We treated you kindly, helped and provided you with all the information you requested, shipped your vehicle timely under the terms and conditions of the contract you signed. Three months after the transport you post this review. You are the customer and we place enormous value in all of ours. This is nothing further we can do here, your statements are inaccurate and false, we wish you the best. Greg Bailey Vice President [ view ]
    Poster:Jian
    Date:1/14/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Florida-Texas
    Review:I have used this company multiple times and have no issues in the past. This time around was not Lance's fault, but the actual shipping company contracted. They were late picking up and dropping off. After calling the number provided, I finally reach... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ian Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport . I could not have done it with out. You have used us multiple times and its hard to keep up the great standard you have for us. I am glad that i was able to do that. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Ian Shelley
    Date:1/14/2015 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Review Arizona to Florida
    Review:Lance was a pleasure to work with from beginning to end. My daughter needed her car transported from Arizona to Florida. We had some lead time but her travel time coincided with holidays during the busy Christmas/new years season. The transporter cal... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kim Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your daughter transporting your vehicle. I could not have done it with out your efforts. I know you could have chosen a number of other brokers but you chose me. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Kim O'Dood
    Date:1/14/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy Customer!!
    Review:The vehicle was delivered one day earlier than promised and with no damage. I am so happy with the service provided. Jeff Bays and the driver were great to deal with. Jeff answered all of my questions, I had a lot, and was very friendly. The price wa... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP 360-284-7180 [ view ]
    Poster:Tanya C.
    Date:1/14/2015 9:39:00 AM
    Review:This company did as they said they would do. They kept me informed.. The driver was very nice. They tried to get me the best price they could and even matched a competitors price that was substantially lower. The driver seemed very knowledgeable and ... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks for the review James, it was great working with you. I hope you'll look towards ASG for any future shipping needs for yourself or one of your associates. We appreciate your business. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:James CoatsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2015 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: stepanie hamilton 360 214 3678
    Review:I would like say THANK YOU Stephanie for handling my auto transport safe and with a awesome job. I will use asg and stepanie to be my next car transport company. ★★★★★ from me....... [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR REVIEW*** [ view ]
    Poster:C.BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Bays is highly recommended!
    Review:I had a car transported about 5 years ago and the price kept going up and the car was delivered three weeks later than promised. My experience this time, couldn't have been more different or better. Jeff told me the cost from the beginning. He was ve... [ More ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP 360-284-7180 [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country shipping
    Review:Malia McClain helped me ship my car from Oregon to Maryland. She got me a vey good price, and I was even able to ship it over the holidays! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you for the review, Lauren. Good luck with your very first job as an OFFICIAL NURSE! You will be fabulous. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Skaggs
    Date:1/13/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: an excellent experience with Malia McClain - 360-214-3671
    Review:I am writing this review to confirm that I have been relieved from waiting weeks after weeks with a different broker, but contacted Malia from Auto shipping group, and she is fantastic. She did an excellent job by quickly finding a carrier for me eve... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Kazi, we worked hard for this one!!!!! Thank you so much for contacting my after the three weeks of problems you had with the other broker. You got one of my favorite carriers to transport, and everything will be just fine. Thank you again, Kazi. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:George
    Date:1/13/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Personable, reliable
    Review:The folks at this company were personable yet very professional. It was really easy and required little work on my side. Just parked truck with key inside, requisite check and it was gone within the hour. Even texted me an hour before and then aft... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Richard, Thank you so much for this great review! It is nice to hear that the carrier was that awesome! If you need anything else between now and delivery make sure you let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard F Maier JrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I had an absolutely excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group, specifically with Martha who was on top of everything. She negotiated and got me a great price, and everything was shipped in a timely manner without any damage. I have no qualms abou... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! [ view ]
    Poster:Manoj Dalmia
    Date:1/13/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Dan was incredible. Great service and went out of way to take care of every need. Would work with over and over. [ View ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 Thank you so much for your kind words, look forward in serving you and the family in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Blake
    Date:1/13/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Caddy Daddy
    Review:At first I was very unsure of the process, to be honest I was clueless. Countless emails and telephone calls from many companies soliciting services. A week into this project I was totally fed up I had reached my limit! I told myself that I would giv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com James Thank you so much for the confidence you have in me. It is a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate the review. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:James MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: transportation review
    Review:Felicia was very pleasant and honest I was very happy with the way she help me though the whole process and the carrier was professional and kept me notify all the way until my bike got delivered [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Melvin, Thank you for your business and 5 star review! It's never too early to make your reservation. Much has to do with timing in our industry. please take care. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Melvin. medina
    Date:1/13/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872
    Review:We moved from Florida to Michigan, and had my husbands 2005 Ford Mustang Convertible shipped through Felicia at Auto Shipping Group. Everything went smoothly, and Felicia was there to assist every step of the way! I will definitely call her the next ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Whitney, Thank you for your business and 5 star review! Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:1/13/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Company and Stephanie did what they were hired to do. She kept me updated and when she couldn't, she had someone else keep me informed. My car was late but due to weather conditions on the road during transport and carrier breakdown. Circumstances ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6yrs EXPERIENCE****C Ward, Thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:C WardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to LA
    Review:The salesman for the movers I used put me in touch with broker Malia McClain. I saved several hundreds of dollars by shipping with Malia. She is super friendly and really knows hers business. I would not hesitate to do business with her again. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Jamie, thank you for the great review. I am thrilled you were satisfied with your transport. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie RichardsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Elverson PA stepvan
    Review:I've worked with Felicia a few times now. The vehicle in this order loaded yesterday & delivered today. The process was smooth & painless. The carrier was nice. I'd recommend ASG & Felicia to my friends & family member. [ View ]
    Response:** Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hi Sam,, it's great to hear from you Thank you so your repeat business and 5 star review! Thanks a lot [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Roughani
    Date:1/13/2015 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Malia helped me escape from NY
    Review:Malia got me out of NY and into Texas both professionally and promptly. I just relocated to Texas to help my company open a new location and was on a serious time crunch. It was last minuet and I had to be there within 4 days as there was an initia... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Thank you so much for the super review, R.G. I enjoyed doing business with you, and was happy we got this done so quickly for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Raghib
    Date:1/13/2015 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Honest explanation of how the industry works and prompt service
    Review:Malia McClain explained upfront how the car carrier industry works, which is very different than any other industry. She found a truck for my car the same day and it arrived very quickly. The driver was easy to communicate with and very considerate... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Jennifer, thank you for taking the time to submit your review of my services. It was a pleasure working with you and your husband. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer OldhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Review
    Review:Malia McClain got me a very good price to ship my vehicle. I was able to get preferable dates and even to do it over the holidays. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE. Lauren, thank you! Good luck with your new job, I know you will be an amazing nurse. Take care, honey. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Skaggs
    Date:1/12/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:I would definitely recommend Auto Shippiing Group to anyone who needs to have their car transported anywhere. My experience with the representative was amazing she was very nice and helpful and made me feel at ease throughout the whole process. Any q... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Rocio, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Rocio HerreraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Review:After having done some reviewing of various Transport Companies, I chose Auto Shipping Group for it's rave reviews. I was not disappointed. This was my first experience at having a vehicle transported somewhere. Kimberly is a very pleasant and acc... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shirley, I enjoyed working with you so much! Although there were so many issues with the actual vehicle and we had to keep changing trucks to accommodate I am so glad that everything went smoothly each time we had to switch things around. If there is anything else you or Zach need please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Shirley/Brad Stubbs
    Date:1/12/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Review: I was directed to this company by a dealership I was buying a car from. From the first time I made contact with Kimberly, I had an overwhelming feeling of confidence that my vehicle would be delivered safely and on time. The vehicle that I purcha... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Willie, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I move all of Conicelli's vehicles in PA. If you need anything else please let me know! I hope you enjoy your new vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Willie TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was great to work with. Gave weekly updates and responded quickly to any texts/calls. She informed me that she found a truck but it was a little higher than usual and suggested that I wait for another offer. Good thing I did because the next on... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Chris! Thank you so much for working with me for your shipping needs! It was a bit of a gamble to pass on that first carrier, but it turned out perfect in then end! I appreciate you working so hard to have the delivery go well. I hope you'll remember me to friends and family for any future shipping needs! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher Yepes/ Riza
    Date:1/12/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I was contacted each step of the process. Entire process went smooth as can be expected. Good communications from drivers. Tampa FL is very congested. Driver found a place to pick up and called me to meet him. delivery was done with smaller carr... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Norm, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything worked out they way you wanted it. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Norm P.
    Date:1/12/2015 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping car to Palm Springs, Ca
    Review:Lance was very professional and delivered excellent service and safe and timely delivery of my car as promised. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Dennis I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate the time you took to give me a review. I know its not easy to stop what your doing and give one. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2015 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: KIM WAS FANTASTIC.....GO WITH HER
    Review:Kim did a GREAT job from booking my daughters vehicle from Honolulu to Long Beach port, then getting it transported to Thatcher Arizona to her door. I was very apprehensive after reading reviews of horror stories from various companies, Kim eased th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ann, I really enjoyed working with you! You were so easy to work with. I am so glad that I was able to make things simple for you. I look forward to shipping your next vehicle. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Ann M JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I was very satisfied with how my shipping was handled. They kept me informed all the way. My car was picked up on time and delivered one day later than estimated only because traffic was extremely bad. They called me with a justifiable reason for bei... [ More ]
    Response:Bardell Wagner...(360) 255-7438...bardell@autoshippinggroup.com...***CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE*** [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey BlountThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: placed order on 12/22, dispatched 12/30, in transit on 1/2, delivered 1/9
    Review:I did my research and decided to ship with ASG. Felicia was assigned to help me & worked with me from the time I booked clear through delivery.I had a great experience & recommend ASG & Felicia for anyone in the market to transport a vhic... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 and email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 star Customer service** Hi Getu, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! I'm glad to hear the process was smooth and painless. thank you for taking time out to provide your feedback. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Getu
    Date:1/9/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Reviews
    Review:I had the pleasure to talk to Mr. Bardell Wagner when I first called your call center, from the beginning that I talked to him he was a nice and friendly person and understood my situation quickly. My son had a last minute emergency with other courie... [ More ]
    Poster:Blanta DominguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 7:12:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77