View 178,935 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,936th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2131 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie was very friendly and helped me with every step of the way from getting my car picked up to it getting dropped off at my desired location. They had great communication and prompt service! The driver was also very flexible and was able to bring... [ More ]
    Response:***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kevin...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! I hope you enjoy that beautiful new car of yours! Call me again if you ever need to transport another vehicle .. Thank You Again, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Nguyen
    Date:8/11/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: surpringly good
    Review:I am very pleased with this experience. It is my first time shipping cars. The Greg returns calls and email really fast, and he is very helpful. The schedule is flexible and there are plenty of time slot to choose from. The pick up truck arrived on ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Cheng ...Thank you for the vote of confidence and outstanding review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Cheng
    Date:8/11/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance did an excellent job from my first call till the end Very honest Timely response Appropriate follow up Good communication Auto shipping industry is competitive and he meets the Criteria very nicely. I am very satisfied with Lance st... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ram Thank you so much for such a great review.I know i could not have done such a great job with out your confidence in me. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:8/11/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience!
    Review:Billie has consistently gone above and beyond in her job to satisfy me as her new customer. Billie demonstrates how excellent customer service can have a lasting effect on customer relationships. Over the past few days, Billie’s attention to cu... [ More ]
    Response:***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jovany...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! I hope you enjoy that beautiful new car of yours! Call me again if you ever need to transport another vehicle .. Thank You Again, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Jovany RosaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport to and from Hawaii
    Review:I transported this auto from California to Hawaii when my daughter started school. She graduated and she and the car returned this month! Service from the Auto Shipping Group was fantastic, especially Kim Freiley. If I ever had to transport a vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sara, Thank you so much for using my customer service twice! If you guys need to ship again please let me know! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:8/10/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:It cost $1475 and 10 days to ship my car from NC to Seattle,WA. I am quite satisfied with their service. They picked up and delivered my car on time. It was also kept in good condition. Everything was going well. It was easy to get access to and comm... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Well that was easy! Yugie, thanks for being so fun to work with and for asking all the right questions. I also appreciate the time you put in to post THIS review! Enjoy the new job and I'll be here the next time you need me. Take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Yujie Ni
    Date:8/10/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:It was very nice doing business with Auto Shipping Group. Billie Pace was the primary contact person through out this transaction. Despite being sick, she did a wonderful job. She would always answer my phone calls or get back immediately if she miss... [ More ]
    Response:***Billie Pace (360) 284-7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dheeraj...Thank you for your business and Five Star Review. You were a pleasure to work with ! Call me again if you ever need to transport another vehicle .. Thank You Again, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Dheeraj MakenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016
    Review:After attempting to get our vehicle shipped with two other companies I finally reach out to Auto Transport after my cousin recommended them and had received excellent service. From the time I poke to Darya she was professional and respectful explaini... [ More ]
    Poster:Reni MelvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great!
    Review:With all dramatic reviews my experience with Malia was great! Everything on-time and as discussed! Don't answer all e-mails and phone inquires about the driver in your area tonight and only tonight - their offers in the skies!Try to find somebody l... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED! Ron, I want to thank you so much for the wonderful review, I really enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ron M.
    Date:8/10/2015 5:41:00 AM
    Subject: An ok experience
    Review:Tige was knowledgable and helpful when informing me how the business works and what to expect when setting up transport for my vehicle. Auto Shipping Group did a good job and I was happy with their service. However, I was disappointed in the actual c... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Em
    Date:8/9/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto-Transport
    Review:Leah, was good with information and follow transport went well no problems. The car was delivered on time and price was what I was quoted. It only took a day to get transport scheduled after I contracted with ASG. I will look to ASG for future needs.... [ More ]
    Response:+++++THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT FEEDBACK. CUSTOMERS SUCH AS YOU MAKE MY JOB MUCH EASIER+++++ LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2015 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Use Chell Hart at Auto Shipping Group!
    Review:I was extremely nervous about shipping my car from Washington State to South Carolina, especially given the plethora of negative reviews written online about virtually every shipping company. However, I decided to go with Chell Hart of Auto Shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear TH, I was super impressed with the attentiveness and clear communication you provided to ensure this transport would get completely in a timely manner and for the best possible price! (You made my job easier, and I really appreciate it!) I am glad I was able to take some of the stress off your shoulders and be able to follow you through to the point of delivery; to make sure you were treated kindly and kept informed at step of the process. I will take care of anyone you send my way fro transport as appropriately as I have taken car of you! Tell them to let me know you sent them! Thanks again for working with me! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:TH
    Date:8/8/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:The experience with Kimberly Freiley was perfect. She was friendly and professional. At first no one was willing to take my request probably because both pick up and delivery places are small towns that not on popular route. Kim kept me posted and su... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Yu, I am so glad that we were able to work something out and even though you had to travel a little bit on both ends I am so glad that we were able to get this shipped for you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:YUL
    Date:8/8/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver
    Review:I can't say enough about the great customer service that I received from David at Auto Shipping Group. He was very communicative, promptly answered any questions I had, and was great at checking with the carrier when I hadn't heard from them about p... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Jamie, (the Creolenator!) I'm glad we could help you with the first step to your new transition in life. You're on to bigger and better things in TX and I wish you the best. Thx for the good words. Oh, keep that sense of humor....take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:8/8/2015 2:22:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I was very pleased with my move with Auto Shipping Group (Order # 1016874). They were right on for the pick up. I was contacted 2 days before to confirm the pickup and was told I would be contacted by the driver. He called when he was about 45 min... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cheri, You are wonderful! If you do for some reason move again please let me know and I will be happy to help you in anyway I can. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:CLP
    Date:8/7/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - Kim F
    Review:Kim was awesome, super friendly and very knowledgable! After a somewhat disappointing experience with another broker, Auto Shipping Group was great to work with. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kris, Thank you so much! I am so glad that you were happy with our service vs the other company. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:KLONGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I contacted this company last minute but Kim was still able to find me a carrier! She stayed in contact with me throughout the process. My driver came and we had a little issue because I have an interlock installed in my car. The carrier was very fle... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marcel, Thank you so much! If I can do anything else to help you or work with you again please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:M Davis
    Date:8/7/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Enjoy working with her on my transports always nice and super fast at finding me a transport. I recommend her and autoshippinggroup for fast and reliable shipping. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brandon, Thank you for continuing to trust me in shipping your vehicles. We have done a few so far and I hope many more to come! [ view ]
    Poster:BM
    Date:8/7/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Review for Bonus
    Review:I was asked to leave this review so that the sales rep could receive her bonus. The only incentive to leave this review is if my name is drawn from the raffle. In all likelihood, the odds are not in my favor, so the real incentive is doing something ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Review****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY****NK, thank you for leaving the 5 star review. [ view ]
    Poster:NKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia WWilliams 602 428-6872
    Review:Felicia is absolutely the best. She was warm, professional and extremely knowledgable. Everything she said would happen, happened. I intend to use this company exclusively in the future. [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Harvey
    Date:8/7/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was very helpful in identifying my timeframe for shipping from WA and receiving the vehicle in MD. I paid $1430 for an open transporter...a portion to Stephanie (via credit card), a portion to the cross-country transporter (via credit card)... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***I am Sorry you felt that the service wasn't the best. However, I went through a lot of hoops trying to get your short time frame for pick up to work with a driver as well as the delivery not being able to arrive no sooner than a specific time as well. It was a little challenging trying to work both date requirements for both ends of the transport as we also have to try and bend with the drivers schedules as they work with 9 other clients dates request as well and we try to make a happy medium. I am however happy to hear this was better than many of your other experiences. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:ReneeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great job....again
    Review:Lance did the job he promised, at the agreed price, and in the agreed timeframe. I have used the company on 2 separate occasions for vehicle transports across the country and for shorter hauls. Each time they delivered as promised. I am a private car... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jon I want to thank you for entrusting me with the transporti. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.If you need assistance again olease let me know [ view ]
    Poster:Jon S
    Date:8/7/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Reveiw
    Review:The entire experience from initiation to conclusion was managed with EXCELLENT communication. The process and expectations of involved parties were clear and concise. All went well, no concerns. This is the second time I have used the transport brok... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Cheryl... We enjoy working with GEICO and helping getting your repaired customers shipped promptly. Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl P
    Date:8/7/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You For Heidi Taylor!
    Review:We had a time sensitive move to transport our car to FL from CA for our son who was moving. I called multiple car carrier companies before I spoke to Heidi Taylor. At Auto Shipping Group, Inc. I was uncomfortable with every single person until her. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy Fairman
    Date:8/7/2015 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:Stephanie was helpful and explained everything clearly. No surprises and she always was easy to reach for questions. This was my first time using a truck to get my car at the destination and everything went well. The truck driver stayed in touch and ... [ More ]
    Poster:JuliaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc did an an outstanding job in making an arrangement with a transport company(Balasa Transport Inc) to get my car transported from North Carolina to California. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time as promised. My ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com A. Touray I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.on the transport It was a pleasure assisting you . I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the faith in me to do the job for you . [ view ]
    Poster:A.Touray
    Date:8/7/2015 5:24:00 AM
    Subject: David driver phone 3602143680
    Review:The company is good and especially staff very knowledgeable . I would recommend you to use the company for transport if you are looking for one .the vehicle arrived in time with no dents and my wife was very happy about it. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter ikangu
    Date:8/7/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Subject: Yet fate uybuyg
    Review:the transportation experience was okay. But the driver when he bought the vehicle down, he damaged it a little. He smelled a lot. Also they charged a little more because I had few household items in the car, which is ridiculous. [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Hey Naren, I'm glad we were able to contract w/ a carrier that fit into your budget and at the same time deliver your vehicles the same day that you stepped off of the plane. I couldn't have done it w/ out your daily input. The next time we work together we'll have a better smelling driver! Thank you and take it easy.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:N nath
    Date:8/6/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Reliable, accurate, and friendly communications - - while not the lowest cost option, the cost differential was more than offset by the transparency and predictability. The car arrived in perfect condition and the driver was super courteous. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tig [ view ]
    Poster:JK
    Date:8/6/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was very professional in assisting for this transportation on a very limited time frame. She not only assured how everything would go smoothly, but also was a pleasure to do business with. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED! What a kind review, I really appreciate it. I am glad you enjoyed working with me as I enjoyed you too. Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:HG
    Date:8/6/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Company good, driver bad
    Review:The reason for this mixed review is due to the main two people I had to deal with. Felicia, who is the person that sets everything up for you and schedules and coordinates everything is great. She is super nice and answered all my questions. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:DW
    Date:8/6/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This is our first out of state purchase. Auto Shipping made it so easy. The quote was lower than anyone we have called. Stephanie was on top of everything and gave me updates during the transport. Thank YOU! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Restaurant Accounting
    Date:8/6/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David was a pleasure to work with. He was in constant communication and did his best to make sure the driving company did their job. He is the middle man so sometimes it's tough to predict the driving companies problems for pick up. [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [AJ, it was a pleasure working w/ you and your family. Thanks for your patience while the carrier was delayed (on both ends), I'm happy your car made it safe and sound and I appreciate the feedback. I look forward to working w/ you again.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Akshar PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The Auto Shipping Group Inc. gave me a fair price for the auto transportation service I was requesting, especially given the performance of the carrier. The car was delivered picked up one day early and delivered two days earlier than the ETA. This... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Ronald, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Ecellent and Honest great comm!
    Review:I had a car shipped from Wilmington NC to Geneva IL from a BMW dealer. Tige set me up and got it right the first time, kept in constant comm with me as did the carrier. Sincerely, Carey J Nuyen- Happy Customer [ View ]
    Poster:Carey J Nuyen
    Date:8/6/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile Shipping
    Review:Tige was accessible and professional. I was referred by a seller of a 1967 Volkswagen Beetle on Hemmings.com to use his services. I was not disappointed. He took my first call as he was coming back from checking on a piece of property in a wildfire ... [ More ]
    Poster:jcomanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2015 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:Felicia provided extraordinary service from beginning to end of delivery. She was always available and no question was left unanswered. Felicia has a wonderful personality and is on top of all her work- her attention to detail is perfect and she jump... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Corvese
    Date:8/6/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Impressed
    Review:I read a lot of reviews, stories, and BBB complaints and resolutions. This company was really above the rest. I was worried, because I've never had a vehicle shipped. If I ever need to do it again, I will use ASG. I would recommend these guys to any... [ More ]
    Poster:JRB
    Date:8/5/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:This company had a representative available by phone the evening that I decided to give them a call. That was reassuring to me as other companies hardly answered their day phone which I assumed was to screen calls to avoid complaints. After speaking ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Asia, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so happy that everything worked out for you. Please let me know if you need anything else! [ view ]
    Poster:A. Davis
    Date:8/5/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Experience!!!
    Review:My daughter recently moved from South Florida to San Diego and I needed to arrange to have her car transported. I was very discouraged after reading so many terrible reviews on the internet about dishonest transporters, bait and switch pricing scams,... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kathy, Thank you for everything! I am so happy that you wanted to work with me and that I made everything easy for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:8/5/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job!
    Review:I had never used an auto transport company before. Malia did a great job explaining the whole process and was very honest and upfront about the costs. She returned calls promptly and even left a party to return a call in the evening. Car arrived w... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED!! Thank you for the great review. I am thrilled you had such a positive experience with me. Please share my contact information if you know anyone needing my services. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:K.R.
    Date:8/5/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:Overall the service was fine, although the car showed up extremely dirty, inside and out. However, I was very please with the service, because Billie, the customer service contact was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:Bil Brodie
    Date:8/5/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Review:Lance Staab was courteous, helpful, straight-forward, and honest. He made sure I knew exactly how the shipping process was going to work and followed up to ensure that all had gone as planned. He always responded promptly to emails and phone calls.... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com A. David I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with transporting vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the faith in me to get the job done. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:A. David
    Date:8/5/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Review:Service was great from first contact to quote generation. The price was competitive compared to other transport quotes. My auto was picked up the following day and delivery was on time although a couple of hours after stated time. [ View ]
    Poster:Pomeroy
    Date:8/5/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams
    Review:Driver was changing plans on delivery and pick up but hs didn[t call or follow thru wen he did call. We made the problem worse by not having cash available on delivery. Communications problem. I believe Felecia did an outstanding job as expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Hayden Cole
    Date:8/5/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Review:Greg made this very easy from the get-go. Arranged a carrier promptly for my move to Colorado. The carrier arranged to pick the car up on time. I was a bit disappointed that the carrier decided to deliver the car early, as Greg had already advised hi... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tom...Thank you so much for working with us on the early delivery. I appreciate you, your family, and the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Floyd
    Date:8/5/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was exceptional. I worked with Greg Bailey, and he was extremely prompt and professional in handing my car shipment. Even with a tight timeline, Greg was able to find me a carrier that fit my dates and budget. H... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Nik ...Its nice to hear that repeat clients get the same consistent service time and again. I enjoyed working with you and we thank you for your business and kind review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Nik
    Date:8/5/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Reason of Late pickup
    Review:Overall I am very satisfied with Lance and how he handled the transport of my vehicle. The vehicle pickup was late but at the fault of the carrier. I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. for future use. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Derek Thanks so much for leaving me a great review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me ot come thru for you.It was not a smooth transport but I am glad I was there to make it a little smoother. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Derek McC
    Date:8/5/2015 4:19:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia williams
    Review:Felicia Williams gave me a fast accurate quote and was on top of everything until the car was deliver to me, she would email me, call me, text me to make sure I was getting exactly what I was paying for, my car to me and in pristine condition as she ... [ More ]
    Poster:Isaac AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:The shipment went smoothly with no issues. The contracted carrier was polite and punctual. He ensured I was satisfied at the pickup and delivery locations. Greg Bailey was courteous and professional. I would use Auto Shipping Group Inc again. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Matthew ..I enjoyed working with you. Thanks for the awesome review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:8/4/2015 7:05:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.