View 150,769 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,770th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2218 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.34% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.66% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Great job..Felicia is a pleasure to deal with. I've worked with her several times and recommended her to others. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** CALL FELICIA FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ** Hello Mac, Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback on your experience and for your 5 star review! Much has to do with timing in our industry. It's never too early to make your reservation. Well, I look forward to your phone call when you become in the market again. Thanks so much~ Warm regards~ Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:6/26/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was great! Chell did a great job at finding me a carrier and keeping me up to date on everything. She made me feel a lot better about shipping my car 2600 miles across the country. I would definitely go back to them for any future... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Kyle for the sweet words. I know how stressful it is to trust your vehicle with total strangers-especially for that long of a route. I'm happy knowing that I help alleviate some of your stress and that you would come back to Auto Shipping Group for any further needs! Thanks again for picking me to be broker! [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell is very honest and friendly. She did not BS me on $$, she told me up front what the cost estimate will be. She negotiated on my behalf with the trucking company. She kept in touch before my car was picked up, during the transport, on delivery... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I am doing the happy dance in my chair over this review! It was a blast working on your transport! I am glad you picked me as your broker, and I am tickled, tickled, tickled to have such nice words thrown my way. Thank you again…and again…and again…get the point? Please remember me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:AiyadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: recieved in good condition
    Review:sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Amulya for spending your valuable time posting a 5 star review for me. It was a pleasure doing business with you and glad all went smooth. [ view ]
    Poster:amulyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844
    Review:Alexandra was a wonderful contact person during the process of shipping my car from Oregon to Massachusetts. She was prompt in replying to my inquiries via phone or email, she gave me a reasonable quote, she found a carrier very quickly, and she gave... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Austen, It was such a pleasure doing business with you and I greatly appreciate the review you've left me. I hope that when you're ready to ship another vehicle, you will contact me directly. Again, thank you so very much for the review and I look forward to hearing from you! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Austen
    Date:6/26/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Before transporting my car, I found Felicia's contact information on several previous reviews of her services on transportreviews.com. Throughout the whole process, Felicia was an extremely helpful point person to work with to ship my car from MA to ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** CALL FELICIA FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ** Hello Simone, Thanks so much for your business and 5 star review. I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know when I might be able to assist again. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Simone
    Date:6/26/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Arrangements and transport
    Review:Glory worked hard and professionally to get a carrier within my criteria. She found a winner. He was very friendly and picked up the car in a congested area. He took great care of vehicle and delivered it on time within 10 minutes of estimate. Glory ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** Matt, Thank you so much for entrusting me to move your vehicle. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who was willing to learn about the auto shipping process. If you should ever need my services in the future, I would be more than happy to help. Thank you again Matt and I hope you have a wonderful day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/26/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige shipped my Toyota to HI from Palm Springs and made this easier than I could have ever imagined. I paid for an open carrier and Tige notified me I would be going closed carrier from Palm Springs to the port in Long Beach for free. A FIRST CLASS... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:6/25/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Camry from Washington to Michigan
    Review:Sue at Auto Shipping Group was great to work with and explained well how the broker, carrier system works. I would recommend her company if you are looking for this kind of service. The actual carrier, Motion Auto Carriers arrived late and was dif... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you Nancy for your patience with the lack of communication from the carrier. Some carriers are better than others with notifications but I am glad you were overall happy with mine. It is a big part of my day to day duties to make sure you get informed one way or another. Thanks so much for giving me a great review, it is appreciated more than you know. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/25/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:This was the first time I've ever shipped anything and I was really overwhelmed by all the offers I received. I was personally contacted by Martha and she put my worries about shipping a car at ease. She was my only point of contact and she took care... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer we have to offer. Even though you had specific time constraints we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:6/25/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I felt confident in Ms. Pace's ability to get me a truck to transport my car over 1800 miles. The pick up and delivery went smoothly, and I got my car two days earlier than I expected. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace Auto .. BillieP@autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2827 Call anytime for a free quote or with questions James, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/25/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent auto shipping service
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. My contact person, Kimberly Freiley was both pleasant and attentive. All three cars were delivered in a timely fashion at the promised price. I have recommended the company to my friends. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Barbara, It was wonderful speaking with you and working with you. I know that the first one you did last year was much more complicated, so I am so pleased that you trusted me with the second trip and it went so much smoother. If you need anything else please give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you friends, just have them ask for me directly or they can call me direct. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:BB
    Date:6/25/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Never Use Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I believe the Auto Shipping group acted unethically. I received an email from Felicia (from Auto Shipping group )stating she noticed my car had not shipped yet from Bangor going to Houston and would like to discuss . On May 28th we made contact with ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Call Felicia Bond for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Linda, Thank you for your business and for taking time to provide feedback on your experience. Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that you were not happy with your experience. I had spoke with you after you had booked and placed with another broker that had over promised and undelivered. That company was not a carrier. A carrier in our industry is the company that is transporting your vehicle not the company booking the actual order. I had established availability with a carrier that could provide availability for $200 less than the company that you chose to ship with. The 1st company you booked with had your order for 3 weeks and dodged all your calls. Your focus was having it load sooner than later because you were accruing storage fees from loading address. I went to bat to try and establish best price for your budget and the quote ended up dispatching closer to our expedited shipping rates. Your car was the only vehicle available within 100 miles from Bangor, ME. When you placed your reservation we had pre authorized $250 and when the car loaded we captured $160 to help with your budget. You paid the majority to the carrier direct which is not Auto Shipping Group, Inc. I kept in contact with you approximately 8 times from loading through delivery. I worked really hard to provide you with 5 star customer service. In conclusion; this review is not representative of hundreds of clients I have serviced. I apologize your experience wasn't stellar. Please take care. Sin cerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Daigle
    Date:6/25/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Review:Melissa was an excellent contact person. She was prompt, professional and courteous. When we encountered a problem with the communication person for the transport company, she addressed it immediately. The truck was very impressive and the drivers... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:6/25/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Wow!
    Review:Okay so I know when I read reviews, in always worried they're fake. Let me tell you my real story. Reserved first with Montway 2 months prior for a NJ to Texas delivery for two cars. They have me a window of 5 days for pickup of both vehicles. A ... [ More ]
    Response:~*STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***~Waseem, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Waseem S.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McLain
    Review:This was a really good experience very helpful and honest great customer service. The car was delivered on time. I would highly recommend thus transportation service and malia [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES Leslie, thank you so much for the nice review. I have enjoyed working with you and your husband. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:6/25/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:There was not much communication regarding picking up of my car. Granted, it was supposed to be picked up over the weekend, but I had to wait an extra three days, without knowing when I would be contacted. Other than that, the delivery was quick -... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****Merry, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Merry
    Date:6/25/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service from Tige
    Review:I shipped t vehicles with tige and both were picked up on time and arrived safely and on time. Tige always was available for my calls and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for all your help. [ View ]
    Poster:mouhamadou
    Date:6/25/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, honest service - EARLY delivery
    Review:I was overwhelmed with options and quotes that had been emailed to me to ship our van across the country. Several people called me as well, but they were pushy and didn't sound legit or professional- although they had very low price offers. When An... [ More ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore - 765-212-3378 -angie@autoshippinggroup.com Jane, Thank you so much for your sharing your experience! I was so happy to hear the van arrived early, how awesome! I am so pleased that I got to work with you and I look forward to working with your husband on his transport! [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:6/25/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue / 360-853-2829 / Magic Carpet
    Review:If you are looking for a Broker who is honest, consistent and hard working call Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 / Magic Carpet. He is the consummate professional and will take car of your Auto. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the great review Darin, I always enjoy shipping your VW Westfalia vans for you! [ view ]
    Poster:D. Gardner
    Date:6/25/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was quoted $825 originally, when I placed the order it was $875, which was similar in price to other quotes I received. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Bob, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. Using a local company is always helpful. I am hoping I see a review from Tanner as well. But if you need anything else please let me know. The order number was 1008212. Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:6/25/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service!
    Review:Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group saved my move and was terrific to work with! He was extremely knowledgeable about the business and responded immediately to my urgent request to move my car across country when another shipper failed to deliver on t... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linda thank you so much for the great review. It was such a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. I want to also thank you for entrusting me to get it done for you, I know it was difficult prior to calling me. I appreciate the confidence. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:6/25/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping grou
    Review:auto shipping group was professional and on-time, easy to work with, would definitely work with them again [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Janice, I really enjoy working with you. I am so glad that you keep coming back to me. If you need anything else let me know. I hope to hear from you soon when its time to transport again! [ view ]
    Poster:jjThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 10:11:00 AM
    Review:Matt was awesome! He was very persistent not in just going after my business but in all contacts after I signed the contract. He was always helpful and responsive to my questions and returned calls in a timely manner! Would definitely work with this ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Bruce, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. That was an interesting haul to set up, the pick up location was deep in MN and we were lucky enough to find someone to do the job. Im glad to see that carriers are willing to go anywhere in this country as long as you compensate them. Really this order was about the reality of the route and a broker being able to give you a realistic figure and not just low balling you, pretty simple stuff. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/25/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: My experience was Great
    Review:My experience with this company was very good. From the first phone call they were very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed working with this group and specifically Sue. If I had to ship another car I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Joseph for the really nice review. It was a pleasure working with you too. [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Smith
    Date:6/25/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: El Camino Voyage
    Review:Enjoyed ASG service. Kimberly was great, she ensured all information was correct, kept me advised of transport, was very knowledgeable and courteous when ever I spoke to her. Made the shipment of my El Camino effortless. The carrier was USA Auto Tr... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Richard, I am so happy that you were pleased with my services. If you need anything else please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 5:50:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was very professional. I got my 2013 corolla shipped from California to North Carolina on time and no problems. [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** Thai, Thank you so much for working with me to ship your vehicle. I'm so glad we were able to get it shipped timely and efficiently for you. Should you ever need a transport in the future, don't hesitate to call! Have a fabulous day Thai! [ view ]
    Poster:Thai Nguyen
    Date:6/24/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased using the service of Auto Shipping Group, Inc. when moving my BMW from California to Arizona. Miss Glory Wilson was very professional and knowledgeable. She kept me informed during the entire transaction. She selected a great dri... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** Elia, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. You were more than a pleasure to work with and I appreciate your patience in this experience. I look forward to working with your son and his colleagues in the future. Thank you again so much and have a fantastic day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Elia Padilla
    Date:6/24/2014 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:Auto Shipping Group is Awesome! My vehicle is being delivered on time as promised. Thanks Kimberly with Auto Shipping Group for all of your help. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Nicholas, Shipping your vehicle to Hawaii has been a pleasure. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:NicholasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:I was a delightfully boring transaction. No surprises, no drama, no problems. I'd use Brandon again without a second thought. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Dave , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dave B
    Date:6/24/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group, Inc.
    Review:I was very pleased with the service this company provided. I was kept informed at all times and was contacted before , during and after the transporting of my vehicle. My vehicle was well taken care of and was delivered in A1 condition. A special tha... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** Pam, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. You were more than a pleasure to work with and I appreciate your patience in this experience. Should you need another vehicle moved in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you again and have a fantastic day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Pam Roubion
    Date:6/24/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Everything went as planned car was delivered on time. No issues, I had items in the trunk nothing was taken. Good customer service and a company you can trust. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Melissa, Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need, please let me know! It was wonderful working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:6/24/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-853-2827
    Review:This was fantastic service! Billie educated me in the process (I had never shipped a car before) and was honest and clearly knowledgeable in her expertise. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Tim, Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need, please let me know! It was an absolute pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Blagbrough
    Date:6/24/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I believe that Martha did a great job. The difficulty is that it seems it is very hard for these trucking brokers to know when truck spots will be available or not ahead of time. So, when I tried to have my car shipped on a peak graduation weekend wh... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for understanding the situation and yes, unfortunately as demand goes up so does price. Shipping cars can be tough sometimes but we always make it happen! I'm happy overall you are satisfied and and we got you taken care of, I hope all goes well at your new location and good luck to you! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:6/24/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Overall this was a great experience. I had shipped cars before with other companies and had mixed experiences but this has been the best so far. Melissa was very professional, knowledgable, and followed up the whole way through the process. Every... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Joseph, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I am very pleased that everything went so smoothly with your transport. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:6/24/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:From Melena to Sue... the customer service was amazing! I booked with another company who more or less gave me the run around. Auto Shipping Group made up for the bad experience and got my car shipped within the time I needed it to be shipped. HIGHLY... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Lani for the terrific review and your kind words. I am glad I could show you that not everyone in this industry is just out for a buck at the expense of customer satisfaction. [ view ]
    Poster:Lani
    Date:6/24/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Picking up where someone else dropped the ball.
    Review:I needed a SUV move from a lot that was charging storage fees, after another transport company said they could do it within 7 days and ended up costing me $460. So i got on transport review and found Matt and auto shipping group on a wednesday, I tol... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Akeem for taking the time to write up a review. Its been all too common this summer, people calling me with shipping troubles. Brokerages out there are promising people low rates and posting them on the board only to leave them hanging and waiting for any amount of time. You did the right thing calling me and giving me the order and ability to get you shipped. It takes a little attention to detail and honesty and anything can be shipped in any amount of time. Thanks again Akeem. [ view ]
    Poster:Akeem
    Date:6/24/2014 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell (360) 207-5490
    Review:Very helpful at finding a decent price and worked with our schedule to find a good transporter. Chill was very friendly and easy to work with. She gave us a military discount and helped find a trustworthy transporter. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 Thank you for leaving me a review, Tabitha! It was my pleasure to offer your family the military discount- I have always appreciated the service and dedication of our armed services members! I'm glad you decided to work with me on such a tough transport! You were the best! Please, think of me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:TabithaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEWS FOR LANCE
    Review:Pick up and Delivery on time. Price is $280 higher than the Quote. Agent replies email slow sometimes. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com HI Grace, I will definitely work on my promptness on calling back.Thank you for helping me improve my customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:graceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Mellisa Fowler
    Review:Melissa was a great resource not only finding me the best deal but also available all the time for any questions that arose throughout the entire process! She us a true resource! [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Stephen, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Khouri
    Date:6/24/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Melissa's service
    Review:Melissa was excellent. I had tried several companies to have my non running car shipped. After waiting a week I tried Melissa, it was moved a day and half later and in two and half days. Melissa explained everything you would need to know about the p... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Kenneth, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. I was very happy that we were able to make this smooth for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Kenneth Wood
    Date:6/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:The entire process went smoothly. Drop off and pickup were on time, with enough notice to arrange to meet them. The delivery was fast (7 days for cross-country) and there was no damage or any other problems with my car. Sue Garrison was very pleasant... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Kim greatly for the great review! It means more to me than you can know. Glad I could be there for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:6/24/2014 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: RX8
    Review:The payment and talking done was very easy and got everything sorted out the truck driver made things a little more complicated but the car got here just fine and Auto Shipping Group did fine [ View ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Jake, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jake Heinck
    Date:6/24/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: thank
    Review:Thank you randy chavez, for your honesty,in any business honestly is the the best for present, future and past,its the small things you did that made the difference, I will refer coworkers,friends,family,my company,thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Abel GarzaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Low Cost and High Service (WOW!)
    Review:Malia is really patient and explains what her challenges are in getting me a good deal. "Here's how it works..." She is knowledgeable and prices the run so it gets picked up quick instead of sitting idle for weeks. Really simple and comf... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES - Thank you so much for the wonderful review, Jerry! You are awesome. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:6/24/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I would like to thank mr Tige and all of the staff at auto shipping group. They made shipping my car very easy and the next time I ship my car I will call Tige. Thank you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Prius
    Date:6/23/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service (Chell Hart 360-207-5490)
    Review:Chell is my point of contact for this shipment and I would like to say thank you to her for this successful shipment. This is the first time I am shipping a car across the country and I was almost stressed out for the moving. Chell is very patient an... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 Thanks for the wonderful words, Liam! I was happy to go the extra mile to reassure you on this long-distance transport! I can not imagine how troublesome moving that far must be, but I'm glad I was able to take some of that stress off your shoulders. I hope you'll remember me to your friends and family for any future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Liam SuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding experience
    Review:I was actually very impressed with the communication, professionalism, and way I was treated. I thought Auto Shipping Group - most notably my contact was exceptional. She worked hard to meet my specific needs and accommodated every request quickly... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman...360-853-2820...Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Christoff
    Date:6/23/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: 61 Chevrolet from Pennsylvania to Washington
    Review:I am very happy with the service. The pick-up got delayed a couple of days because the trucker has some mechanical problems. I was not in a big hurry to get it so it didn't matter. As soon as the pick-up was scheduled I was given the drivers name and... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823*** Thank you Tim for the great review...you were suuuuuuper easy to work with and it would be my pleasure to help you ship a car again...I hope you're enjoying that Bel Air (great classic car) and have a fantastic summer sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim's Hot Rods
    Date:6/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue again did a wonderful job for me liing up a transport. The car was picked up 1 day after I contacted her. The only issue was the delivery was late due to mechanical issues. Sue's communication is excellent, she is always very proactive doing her ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks for another great review Dan. Thanks also for the repeat business, it means a lot to me. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan E
    Date:6/23/2014 2:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45