View 159,600 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,601th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2600 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.43% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and worked with Chell Hart after we had worked with a different auto transport company but they stopped responding to us after telling us that they were having issues with the pickup and did not provide us with an... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Tony! I was so glad to be able to help you and your family with this transport! Too often I hear about brokers reeling people in with false promises, low quotes, and bait and switch tactics. This industry has enough speed bumps without brokers adding to the traffic, and I am glad you found our approach to be timely, proactive, and communicative- exactly what we strive to be. I know you will remember me to your friends and family if you ever need another vehicle cared for during transit! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony T
    Date:10/22/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto move to California
    Review:Wendy Barker was a pleasure to work with. Although the move didn't happen as hoped. She worked out great pricing, and was more than willing to answer all questions for me. [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker 360-241-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com GG, It was a pleasure talking with you. Sorry your move did not happen. I am glad I was able to answer all of your questions. I am always here to meet your shipping needs! Thank you, Wendy Barker [ view ]
    Poster:gg
    Date:10/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:The entire process from pickup to delivery was very smooth. Customer service provided by Robert was fantastic. I would use them again for sure. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Shelly, thank you for the kind words and letting me assist you with getting your car shipped to your family. I enjoyed working with you and I hope to speak to you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:10/22/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:Had a great experience with this company very professional and easy to work with , I recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Mr Reyes [ View ]
    Response:Robert J Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Ahmad! You were great to work with and I'm glad your transport went as smoothly as possible. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmad R.Peay
    Date:10/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Honestly, I was blown away by how easy this whole process was. I had called for several quotes and heard horror stories of shipping a car cross country. I got a competitive rate from Tige and within 1 day my car was picked up and dropped off 2 days ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:MeniykaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was great to work with, she found me a pick up time that worked with my schedule and made sure that everything went great with the pickup. I appreciate her taking extra time to confirm all the details. She was very quick to get back to me wi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Allison, Thank you so much for working with me! I am so glad that everything worked out as planned. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Allison ZollingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:This was the first time I've arranged to have a vehicle transported. Brandon educated me on the process so I felt comfortable talking with my boss and having Auto Shipping Group transport my boss's Escalade. The vehicle was picked up on time and deli... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Barb , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:10/22/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLaughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:I was very concerned about car transport in general based on a previous experience and all the bad reviews. However, the service and results from the Auto Shipping Group, and my contact Mike were exceptional. On-time, good communication, price as agr... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tom, Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a nice review. It was great working with you to get your Jeep moved. It is great having a non-nonsense experience where everything works well together. I appreciate your business, and look forward to helping you and/or a friend in the future. Thanks again, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Tom DrechslerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Martha Castillo took over our account just prior to pickup and was extremely efficienct, honest and helpful ! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can, work diligently and the rest works itself out. Thank you for the business. Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris DimascioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 7:24:00 AM
    Subject: DO NOT USE AUTO SHIPPING GROUP
    Review:ASG demonstrated horrible communication and my contact person demonstrated a lack of honesty while coordinating the shipment of our vehicle. I have shipped 4 vehicles in the last 6 years, and have never experienced such a horrible business opera... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Paul...You asked me personally, if I would assign a different agent to your load based upon communication difficulties you were having with the original agent. I was happy to do so. The second agent and manager I assigned to you, kept you apprised of the situation and the carrier was 2 days late on delivery. We did change phone systems during the time of your transport and we expected some hiccups along the way in doing so. I refunded the cost of your transport well before the vehicle was picked up based upon your prior relationship with our company and the fact that you expectations were not met. THANK YOU for your continued business with our company, and for your service in the United States Navy as well...Greg Bailey...Vice President...Auto Shipping Group Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:M. Paul
    Date:10/21/2014 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Martha was incredible! I had had the car picked up in Boston on a Tuesday evening and my husband fell and broke his hip Wednesday. He had hip replacement surgery that evening and was in the hospital and then rehab for three weeks. Martha contacted... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. I am so sorry for your husband but am happy you didn't need to worry about your car, I handled all of that for you and as I know you had enough stress. Speedy recovery to your husband. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Jane ToussaintThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with service
    Review:Transport Company, UZ Auto trans Inc, did an excellent job. Pickup was difficult for the driver at best and delivery location almost impossible due to the rural location where I live, but a great job was done at both ends by Charles, the driver. He ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of so efficiently. I will be sure to make a note of the driver and how amazing he was that is awesome! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to have you again. Have a great rest of the year:) [ view ]
    Poster:John Jaccard
    Date:10/21/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: THANK YOU!
    Review:This review is longtime coming but not forgotten! I will keep this short. I was working with another transport company, let's just say, that didn't work out(lousy service). I was at crunch time, 2 days before I am to fly out from the west coast to... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Portia, It was my pleasure to work while I was on vacation. My goal is always to provide the best customer service I can. If there is anything else you need, please make sure you reach out. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:PD
    Date:10/21/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin - Move to Hawaii
    Review:Moving to Hawaii from the midwest is a daunting task in itself, let alone shipping belongings and a car. Tige at ASG was very good about explaining all the details, returning phone calls quickly (even on his own personal time), and pulling the entir... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny GreenleeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA Transport - THEY WERE THE BEST
    Review:Sue Garrison was my Broker contact and I could not have been happier with the way she priced and placed my transport. She took all the time and had all the patience I needed to feel comfortable with this transport. This was my 3rd time shipping a ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Oh my gosh Rick! Thanks so much for such a terrific review. You definitely just made my day! You were a great customer to work with as well. Love to work with you again anytime! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick MacdonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: (Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882)
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc. was so helpful in helping me set up shipping my car. Tige gave great customer service and helped me understand every step of the process. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends! [ View ]
    Poster:Melanie MixThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Review:Everything went as expected. The price was $1000 as quoted. There was no damage or lost items. The Driver called prior to pick up and delivery as promised. Tony was in regular contact. We would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera (360) 464-2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Cole I'm so happy that everything went as smooth as it did and i can't tell you how happy i am that your car was able to get to you in a timely manner as it did i really look forward to working with you once again Cole and can't thank you enough again for everything [ view ]
    Poster:Cole Bergan
    Date:10/21/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: What a pleasant experience compared to the last!
    Review:The rep, Tige Yeargin, was very helpful. He guided us and there was NO pressure sales. He moved our vehicle without any problems. We had a past move that was a total nightmare. Upon arrival , the car had been driven over 300 miles and there was a... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very professional and prompt. The entire process was efficient and painless, I would recommend her services to other users, and would use them myself again if needed. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Aubrey, Thank you for the great review and follow up email to me. It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle from IL to HI. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Aubrey
    Date:10/20/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:This was my first experience with having a car shipped interstate and Chell was very accomodating from the very beginning explaining me all the details of such transactions. Together we managed to find a good deal too so I've nothing to complain. In ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Arman! I had a blast looking for your carrier! It's nice to know I took out the stress of a new adventure and that your vehicle arrived safe and sound! Please remember me to friends and family if you have another transport! Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Arman Sahakyan
    Date:10/20/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Sue was amazing, i had a hard time with the seller of the car, the first truck had to leave, and sue found another carrier right away, she is on it! very honest, upfront, and cool. she went above and beyond helping me. tons of emails, kept in co... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Fozzy for the outstanding review. It was really great to work with you, too. Glad it all worked out despite the problem at the beginning. [ view ]
    Poster:David Fosbinder
    Date:10/20/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Van Delivery
    Review:Malia answered the phone when I called. I had to leave a voice mail on the other two companies I called; one called back the next day, the other two days later. Malia's quote was less than the the other quotes I received. I was quoted a 3 day deli... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX PLUS YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Thank you, Scott. Pretty good, huh? Got a great rate, they were picked up on the 13th and delivered 17th by a great carrier. Thank you for the review, and I look forward to working with you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Drivers and Trucking Companies
    Review:The first carrier was horrible and never picked up my vehicle. Ultimately costing me a lot more money. Called the number give for the driver and the driver did not work for the company any longer The second carrier was much better - on time pick... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Eulen, Thank you so much for the great review about my service. I am glad we worked together well and finally got ithe transport accomplished. I was hoping the 5 star rating would have appeared if not for the carrier. [ view ]
    Poster:Eulen Mark MooreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transporting
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was a breeze to work with. Martha Castillo was my go-to person and she explained to me how a shipping broker works since I had never used one before. My car was picked up in Long Island in the time frame quoted to me and was del... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review and geez what a great one :) Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of, you were a pleasure to work with! [ view ]
    Poster:Karen RagozzineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:The customer service I received from Daniel was outstanding! He found me a truck immediately and had my car picked up in no time! [ View ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN C. 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Thank you again it was my pleasure in serving you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica SchlesingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME EXPERIENCE
    Review:I had an excellent experience with my broker JULIE JOHNSTON (602) 428-6878 (juliej@autoshippinggroup.com). Julie was perfect! She was very reassuring and prompt, getting back to me within 1-3 hrs. She used email, text and calls which worked great and... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHHSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Stephanie it was my pleasure working and meeting you. If the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for the kind words. I wish you the very best!!!!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie GergessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: recommend
    Review:Good service. Will recommend this company to any one who have shipping needs. The manager herself take good care of u. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Edwin, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Edwin
    Date:10/19/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:I needed my car picked up in 24 hours, Martha made it happen. Fast delivery, always able to be contacted, very professional. Highest recommendation! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I am an experienced broker and Auto Shipping Grp. is one of the best in the industry! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! Fastest pick up and BEST price! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:10/18/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Review:The price quote was accurate; the arrangements were made easily; the whole process was painless - a great service. [ View ]
    Response:JUlIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Norman thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of our customers moves smooth and it was a pleasure working with you. My best to you and your family and I look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Norman E Parker JrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car. Transport
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton ,,my rep at Auto Shipping Group handled the transport perfectly. The car was picked up on time .Delivered to my home on time. Good service. I will recommend Stephanie Hamilton again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Rich, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation again. Look forward to doing more business in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich bruno
    Date:10/17/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I had a great experience with Auto shipping Group!! Dan Cabral was very helpful on the phone. Ryan was the gentleman who picked up my truck. He was a day early picking it up which was awesome!! I would definitely use this company again if I ever ... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group - - Daniel Cabral - - 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara it was my pleasure in working with you and look forward in helping your friends and family. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara SimondsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I couldn't be more pleased with the level of service, prompt answers and communication. This is my third time using Tige for my shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter FallonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Frieley 3602406854
    Review:From the first phone call to the delivery of my vehicle it was a very pleasant transaction. Very professional. It's was very important to me to have my vehicle within a certain time and Kimberly made it happen with a competitive price. Thank you very... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Kelly, I want to thank you so much for the fantastic review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Brammer
    Date:10/17/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-853-2831
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I asked total six 5 star companies for quote. All quoted me around same price and same promises - timelines, honesty,driver network, no deposit and insurance. The only reason I chose auto shipping group is Mart... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO ~ Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you so much Anurag for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Anurag
    Date:10/17/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim was awesome to work with. It was a very good transaction. The one thing that could've been better would be, the estimated price. The difference between my estimated and actual amount paid was very high. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Vj, I would first like to apologize that the carriers asked for an increase in cost to move your two vehicles. I got them to agree to take them for lower than they originally wanted, so I am happy that we were able to work something out. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:VJ
    Date:10/16/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Service
    Review:Martha was able to coordinate the shipping of my vehicle in a prompt and professional manner. I had a variable timetable that changed on multiple occasions and she was able to meet all my requests. Her service was great! [ View ]
    Response:Call for a free quote!! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of even with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Dionis MaloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my car
    Review:Mr. Yeargin and his support people were exceptionally professional and informative. This is the first time I've used a transport company and everything was explained to me. The price was within range that I expected. Mine was a somewhat difficult sit... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed OwensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!!
    Review:I had contracted with another auto transport company and was awaiting the schedule for pick up as the days before my move were quickly flying by... I called that company and expressed my concern that time was running out and they did little to con... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue FletcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent work
    Review:I am incredibly busy and was very specific with my initial request for a particular day to have my vehicle picked up. Although this is generally contrary to the business practices of the transport companies, Martha diligently worked to find a good ca... [ More ]
    Response:Call for a free quote! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thank you so much for the detailed review in how effectively we were able to accommodate your specific time constraints! I always give my best in every transport and strive to get my customers the best price... Thanks again and I'm so happy you had a great experience :) [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan P
    Date:10/16/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped with Randy
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job getting my Kia Soul shipped to Michigan for me. Randy Chavez handled the arrangements and was informative and efficient. Good experience and would use them again. This was my second time using their service with g... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360.406.4885***Hey Bob, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and please don't hesitate to call upon us again should you need to ship your car. [ view ]
    Poster:R. Losik
    Date:10/16/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Service was great
    Review:Sam Anderson is excellent to work with!! Will use this company again. I was expecting the costs to be higher than they were to deliver the unit to us. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Brad, it has been a pleasure assisting you with this shipment. Please feel free to contact me again when you need a car either shipped out or brought in. Thank you again for your business. Please tell others to call as well....Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Deschamp
    Date:10/16/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Review:When we placed our order, we stated the vehicles needed to be picked up on Saturday. We were assured they would be. They did not get picked up until the following Tuesday. We placed the order in plenty of time that expedited shipping was not neede... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera Auto Shipping Group (360) 464-2582 ext 405...tony@autoshippinggroup.com...Dave, as a company we do everything we can, put forth every effort to meet all of our customers expectations. 1 to 10 days is the industry standard, from the time your vehicle is available to load, to secure it on a carrier. Our company, through our 11 years in business shipping vehicles, has outstanding relationships with more than 9000 seasoned trucking companies. As I explained to you early on no company can guarantee an exact pickup date and in your case the vehicle was loaded within 3 days of that desired date. In an effort to provide you with exceptional customer care, I insistently reached out to you to keep you informed of every detail of your transport. Forgive me if that came off a bit overbearing. However, i DID PLACE YOU WITH ONE OF OUR REGULAR CARRIERS that you tout as exceptional. If it wasn't for our relationship with him, that would not have happened. In the end your vehicle was loaded within 3 days of your desired window, delivered for the quoted price, with a dependable carrier. Win, win for all parties involved. I'm sorry your review didn't reflect that. I appreciate you, your business, and your comments. [ view ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping review.
    Review:Just shipped my daughter's car from California to Florida. Tony was amazing. Contacted me before pickup to make sure driver had contacted me and contacted me after pick up to make sure everything went well. Pick up went perfectly. Driver on time an... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera Auto Shipping Group (360) 464-2582 ext 405 Meg I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to be able to do this for you and your family should you need me again in the future please do not hesitate to contact me i very much look forward to helping you again. I wish you well and thank you again for everything. [ view ]
    Poster:Mk
    Date:10/16/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Miami, FL to Alameda, CA
    Review:Needed to get my Corolla from Miami to Alameda for a military move. They picked up the car and everything was fine. The truck had mechanical issues which delayed my car being delivered by 3 days. Was told the car was going to be covered during ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew ChinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and fast
    Review:They were extremely easy to work with and very helpful! I had last minute problems with my vehicle starting and they found someone who could transport it and was very knowledgable. I was tired of dealing with sketchy companies and was very pleased wi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS. [ view ]
    Poster:Krista
    Date:10/15/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Load
    Review:Auto shipping Group was a great customer service experience. Tate is a very effective communicator, respectful in his demeanor, and quite knowledgeable. He helped relieve the stress of worrying how to move two vehicles coast to coast. Although cer... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-834-2900 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE CALL! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I sent my vehicle to my daughter at school and was overwhelmed with all of the phone calls and emails. I am so thankful I talked to Julie. She explained everything to me and was so pleased with our experience. Thank you so much [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of our customers moves smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mar
    Date:10/15/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Sue!
    Review:After speaking with numerous companies and obtaining many quotes, I found Sue and the rest of the process was incredibly easy. She was very easy to deal with and knowledgeable. She made the entire experience very easy. Would highly suggest contacting... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Ream
    Date:10/15/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:The experience was courteous and accomplished it's objective in an acceptable time frame. The price was reasonable. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com John, thank you for trusting me to help you with shipping your motorhome. It was a pleasure working with you on this. I hope all is well with you. I look forward to helping you in the future should the need arise. Please give your friends my number if they need their vehicles shipped as well....take care. [ view ]
    Poster:John L Eaton
    Date:10/15/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:We had a few false starts, but the overall experience was just about perfect. Driver called me right on time to make arrangements to pick up the car. I have used other auto transport companies in the past, but from now on I will only use Auto Shipp... [ More ]
    Response:: ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***5 STAR REVIEW****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*** [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly WaltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 5:27:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64