View 162,997 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,998th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2562 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.32% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: ASG - Exceeded my expectations as best brand in the market !!!
    Review:Hi, I had a very pleasant experience in shipping my Toyota Camry from Boston to San Jose with ASG. Initially I did an extensive analysis on all the top 5 auto shipping brands in the current market. I requested quotes from all the 5 brands. That is... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@autoshippinggroup.com Suresh it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make all of our customers experiences a smooth and painless one for them. I wish you the very best in your new city. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Suresh R
    Date:12/9/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity, High
    Review:The representative, Julie Johnson of Auto Shipping Group Inc., I dealt with was knowledgeable and understood my situation. I needed to transport a vehicle that my 93 year old father could no longer drive. Julie understood my situation and helped me i... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Werner, I enjoyed working with you on your transport and I am so happy that your father was eased with the vehicle having to be moved. I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to working with you again someday if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Werner KroebigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Well done job
    Review:Malia gets the jobs done as quick as usual. I am very satisfied with their service. It took only 4 days to find carrier and complete delivering the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 = SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Hi Vu, thank you so much for the nice review. I enjoy working with you, and appreciate your business. Malia@autoshipping group.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vu Pham
    Date:12/9/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1962 Ford Thunderbird
    Review:The pickup was completed one day after I gave them the order. I have never had such good service. I highly recommend Jeff Bays and ASG. [ View ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY. Dick, thanks for the 5 star review. It was my pleasure helping you Transport your Thunderbird. [ view ]
    Poster:Dick RoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Hello! I am from germany and had to organize the shipping from germany. I can Higly recommend the auto shipping group. I am not a specialist and the seller of my oldtimer was also a private person. Still our shipping agendt kimberly freiley was r... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Matthias, I have enjoyed every minute of working with you! I know the vehicle is still on its way to Germany but please let me know anything along the way! Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Matthias MatlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 280 SE to Germany was excellent!!!
    Date:12/9/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike mcloughlin was with me every step of the way. He kept me informed with the status of my car and projected arrival date [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the 5 Star Review Jeremy!! It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if we can help you or one of your associates in the future. Thanks again for letting me help you move you car. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy Mckoy
    Date:12/9/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great company [Given an incentive to write a review, not compensated]
    Review:Although they weren't the cheapest, this company served me very well. The total cost was $1285 to go from Chicago to California which was similar to other shipping companies. Chell Hart, the liaison, found a carrier in a day, and the guy who shippe... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart *(360) 464-1039* chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Musil! I was tickled to be able to help you with your cross-country transport. You were very helpful- always in communication, had great response time to my reach-outs, and you had some of the most thought out questions I've even had tossed my way! I hope you will remember me to friends and family in the future! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Musil ShihadehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Will do business with again in the future!
    Review:I did some research prior to shipping my car and so happy that I decided to go with this company. Lance helped from the beginning till the end and I was always able to reach him if I had a question. He was upfront and honest about the charges and how... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Julie it was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review for me. [ view ]
    Poster:Julie T Vu
    Date:12/9/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: will use again
    Review:Julie Kratz was excellent!! She stayed in contact with me the entire time and was very reassuring. I will definitely contact Julie again when I need to transport my vehicle back east. [ View ]
    Response:Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Julie k (360)454-1043 Thanks for the kind words I enjoyed working with you people like you make my day [ view ]
    Poster:neiah
    Date:12/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue Garrison is the reason I chose your service. From the moment she answered the phone I felt that she was very honest and dedicated to her clientele She did not disappoint !! I would recommend her and the service to anyone ! [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks very much Amanda! I am glad you were happy with my service. It was a pleasure working with you too. Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: car transport review
    Review:Great service. Kimberly was always helpful. The stupid geek that built this program insists on more verbiage, nothing more need to be said except I recommend firing the person or persons who designed this site. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dewey, Thank you so much! I am so glad that I was able to help ship your vehicle to Germany. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Dewey Shirley
    Date:12/9/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Early pick up and early delivery hassle free. Called me to give me up dates and made the whole shipping process easy and painless. A+ [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dennis, Thank you so much! If you need further assistance please let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Barriga
    Date:12/8/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia at Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was exceptional. Felicia wad extremely courteous, friendly and professional. She was always accessible and followed up with phone calls, emails, and texts. I will utilize her services again and tell m... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Monger
    Date:12/8/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: New Hampshire to Arizona Shipment
    Review:The price to ship my vehicles was much more reasonable than the quotes I had received from other transporters. My vehicles were picked up a little later in the day than I would have liked, but I understand that it takes time to load vehicles and the... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 yrs Experience, CALL ME DIRECT TODAY***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Thomas, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation again. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care & Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas MclindenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:I would most definitely use Auto Shipping Group again and would highly recommend the company too. I paid exactly what I was originally quoted and my vehicles were delivered at the date promised. I thought the experience was going to be stressful but ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks very much Irma! I am glad you were happy with my service. Glad it all went so well and it was a pleasure working with you. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Irma Calle-Shands
    Date:12/7/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Solid crew - managment, sales and drivers
    Review:The driver was willing to discuss options and my concerns. He discussed possible delays and called multiple times to let me know when pick up was as well as delivery. Over-all, great crew. [ View ]
    Response:Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Juliek (360)464-1043 Thankyou for trusting Auto shipping group to ship your car I enjoyed working with you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill ZeggertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602 428.6872
    Review:I've used Felicia and her company three times and as always she does a great job. Always focused on taking care of the customer. This time was no exception, on very short notice she got the truck picked up and delivered on schedule. She always follow... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mac...Thank you for your business, feedback and 5 Star review! I always enjoy working with you and thank you for your loyality. Please take care and happy Holidays. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mac Curtis
    Date:12/7/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: World Class Experience
    Review:I have shipped several cars over the past years and this was far and away the best experience. Mike was up front about the price and the challenges with the route and recommended the appropriate price range to ensure our car was delivered in our desi... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks for the great review Scott!! It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the review. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associate in the future, Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin/ASG [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Moore
    Date:12/6/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Great service. Fast professional and courteous. Would definitely use again. Car arrived safely. Driver went out of way to make delivery painless. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Neil, Thank you so much for the positive review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:neil bajwa
    Date:12/6/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:JC Rogers excellent service. Ontop of everything. Easy to contact. Would do business with again. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com*** [ view ]
    Poster:Tom YatteauThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Review:Needed my truck moved to my new location due to military obligations. Truck was picked up on time even though it was close to Thanksgiving. Will use again on any future moves, thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nicholas Thank you for such a supportive review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write it. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Nickolas TafoyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped truck to Hawaii
    Review:I had a pickup truck to ship from Las Vegas to Hilo Hawaii. Checked out several companies on-line, talked to a few, and was most impressed with the attitude, knowledge, ease of communication I found when talking to Julie J at Auto Shipping Group. J... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dennis it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport to Hawaii. I thank you for choosing my services at Auto Shipping Group, we strive to make our customers experiences a smooth and painless one. I wish you and your family the very best and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group/Brandon Bond
    Review:Brandon Bond of ASG was informative to deal with and came through with the shipping that he promised. This is a tough process for those customers like myself who only ship a car every 2-3 years. Some of the brokerage firms make all sorts of promise... [ More ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Dave, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Traut
    Date:12/5/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Rocks
    Review:Shipping a car across the United States, what is a person to do? So many options but we are proud and satisfied customers of Auto Shipping Group. The staff at ASG were extremely responsive to all questions. The staff answered in a professional and... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON...(360) 200-6922.....sam@autoshippinggroup.com....CALL ME FOR YOUR AUTO SHIPPING NEEDS.... Thank you for your 5 - STAR review. I enjoy helping people and I enjoyed helping you with your shipment. I try to always be available for questions and hand-holding; I know it is a stressful situation to send your car down the road with a stranger. Please feel free to contact me again if you have auto shipping needs in the future; in the mean time, tell all your friends how easy it was and have them call me directly. Thank your for your business. Regards and Best Holiday Wishes [ view ]
    Poster:Mike SchlosserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:I had many choices when selecting an auto transport company and Wendy quickly bubbled to the top. I had to arrange to have my God Daughters car transported to her from southern California to her college in Washington. I was very concerned for her to ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello! Thank you so much for this 5 star review! it is refreshing to know there are still people like yourself who are willing to help others. It has been my pleasure doing business with you. I am glad to here that Holly and Jillian are doing well. Wendy Barker easing minds one car at a time. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Marvin
    Date:12/5/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Well Handled
    Review:My experience with the Auto Shipping Group account executive was excellent. He was very detailed about how the process works and was responsive when I contacted him. The actual trucking company was a little more difficult to speak with, as the dispat... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.406.4885***Thank you sir for taking the time to leave me a review. It was my pleasure to assist you with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:BmoreMoveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Mike Mcloughlin (360)853-2869
    Review:Mike Mcloughlin was very helpful and he always stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. I did however have a problem with the first carrier that the was assigned to my account. First off the carrier delayed my scheduled pick up a numb... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the 5 Star Review Armando!! It was a pleasure working with you, and in the end, we had a successful transport. I agree that we had a slow start to the transport, and also am grateful we were able to work everything out ok. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates. Thanks again for your review and for the opportunity to help you move your vehicle. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:12/5/2014 6:27:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport service
    Review:After calling Lance for an initial estimate of time and money to transport my vehicle from Dallas TX to Vancouver WA, he remained in contact with me until I was ready to ship my car. His pleasant demeanor and extensive knowledge about transporting c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yvonne, Thank you so much, I know in the Holiday season it is hard to find time to do this review for me. I really appreciate your effort. It was such a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your vehicle. You made the shipment so easy. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Randy at Auto Shipping Group was fantastic and extremely helpful. He walked me through the process, answered all my questions and followed up when needed. I'd recommend to anyone needing transport service. [ View ]
    Poster:Allison Mohan
    Date:12/4/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:We had a very positive experience with Auto Shipping Group. Sue Garrison was very helpful in returning my phone calls and in explaining the process through which our car transport would be bid on by a carrier. I think it was only a day or two after ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Susan, Bruce and Scotti for being wonderful people to work with. Glad I could be of service. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Parrish
    Date:12/4/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Out of all the competitors I spoke to Sue Garrison provided me with the most honet and strait forward option. She put me at ease and assured me that my vehicle would be transported in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism . I am extremely p... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the great review Brian. I really appreciate you taking the time to post and for the kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Hosay
    Date:12/4/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Fantastic experience, Julie was a total pro and handled everything perfectly. My car was picked earlier than what I expected and delivery also was perfectly on time. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:12/4/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Writing our experience so others can benefit moving their vehicles like we just did. This is a true story. My wife's car was being moved from Kent (Washington) to Bay Area (Texas). Prior to choosing Auto Shipping Group inc., we had reviewed several c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeremy, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting both of you on the transport. [ view ]
    Poster:JEREMY N
    Date:12/4/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 3604642504
    Review:Todo estubo excelente espero en un futuro próximo volver a contratar los servicios estoy muy complacido excelente servicio los recomendara [ View ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 for a free quote! Gracias por el review Pedro! Me confiaste con tus dos carros y que orgullo sentí la segunda ves. Cualquier cosa estoy aquí para servirte fue un placer. Hasta la próxima! [ view ]
    Poster:pedro turrbiartesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was GREAT! She not only went back and forth with me for weeks about pricing and etc (without ever making me feel like she was bothered), she assisted me through my WHOLE process, and even after when little things went a little back... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****over 6 years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****5 STAR SERVICE****Melissa, Thank you so much for this BEAUTIFUL review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. You are a very sweet, and I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Congrats on the baby, you will enjoy every moment with the bundle of joy. [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa Andrew
    Date:12/4/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transit
    Review:We decided to fly and drive ourselves, but we had a good experience with Robert Reyes. We contacted Robert via the Internet and got a quick response. But we decided to take a vacation from the snow and ice and will be flying to Houston to drive th... [ More ]
    Response:ROBERT J REYES 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Earl for the feedback. I am happy I was able to answer your questions and assist you in regards to shipping your vehicle. Although you ended up deciding to fly out and picking up the vehicle yourself, I appreciate the trust you had in me to help find you a carrier when shipping your car was an option at the time. I look forward to speaking with you again when you finally need to make arrangements as I would be more than happy to provide you with the same, if not better, customer service when we first got in contact with each other. Again, thank you. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!!!FAST AND EASY PROCESS AND NO MONEY UP FRONT!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:12/4/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:As a first timer to the world of auto shipping, I wasn't quite sure what to expect - and had heard my fair share of horror stories from friends! Chell was amazing right from the start and clearly explained what to expect at every step of the way. M... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ram, I had such a fun time getting your vehicles lifted and delivered! Your ability to answer and return my calls in a timely manner was such a huge help! I am here for you if your family or friends need my services! I hope you are warm and enjoying your New home town, -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:12/4/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: EFFICIENT,GREAT STAFF
    Review:read the reviews in the web regarding Auto Shipping Group. I was terrified and had so much regret that I closed a deal with them. I was able to talked to Jeff, then follow ups by Julie Kratz. They both sounded sincere, professional and reliable, that... [ More ]
    Response:juliek@autoshippinggroup.com julie k (360)464-1043 Rachel you made my day!Working with you nice you where understanding and open at all times we love working with people like you [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel AmonteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Daniel cabral was a joy to work with. This was my first time ever having my car transported so I was truly un knowledgable he was very thorough in explaining things to me and took the time to make sure I understood what i was getting. Transporting my... [ More ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR 360-284-7185 Thank you for your kind words, we look forward in helping you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Cassandra parkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Overall I'm satisfied
    Review:Julie was a pleasure to deal with, she was attentive to my needs and understood this would be my first dealings with any auto carrier. I'm glad I researched and read reviews before settling on Auto Shipping Group. Believe me when I tell you - you ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Gary it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I look forward to it again, if the need arises again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gary StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Made things really easy, good service
    Review:Besides providing the core service of actually moving my car, these guys really helped me figure out the auto transport part of my move. I had some atypical circumstances to consider, and my contact took the time to understand the timeline of my move... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Neil, Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you, or any friends or family please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:neil hudson
    Date:12/4/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great communication!
    Review:Very good experience - this car was shipped from Wisconsin to the port, then to Netherlands. Kimberly was very thorough in making arrangements - driver was delayed due to weather, however, this was a smooth experience for us. Kimberly even fielded qu... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tammy, I have enjoyed every minute of working with you. We do not ship many vehicles to the Netherlands lol but I am glad this has gone smoothly so far for you and Hans. If you need anything else while its sailing let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Roy
    Date:12/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: My customer representative
    Review:Ms Felicia did a great job with keeping me updated with the status of my vehicle shipment on and off duty by taking that extra mile going out of her way. Despite canceling she still maintained a high level of professionalism which makes me want to do... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Joshua...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! When working with ASG we don't charge a single penny until the vehicle is scheduled to load so there's no risk of losing money. We don't have contracts or cancellations fees either. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua Green
    Date:12/4/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto shipping Experience!
    Review:Auto shipping group was excellent. Lance was very professional answered his phone and questions immediately. The auto was a new BMW, so we were very cautious. The car picked up on time and delivered on time with no damage.at the price quoted. Thought... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kate and Jenn, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting both of you on the transport. I am looking forward to assisting you again if there is any need. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster: Jen & Kate
    Date:12/4/2014 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: My second experience was as great as the first!
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group Inc and the experience was nearly as flawless as the first time. My account manager Dan answered all of my questions and followed up promptly on all stages of getting my vehicle shipped across the... [ More ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR 360-284-7185 Thank you for your kind words and look forward in helping again real soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Egle M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service. From the first phone call to request a quote until the car was delivered Felicia was in contact with me via email and phone. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Everyone nice and professional. Would definitely use agai... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jonathan...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :) Which ever way was best for you I'm flexible. We don't charge any money until the day it's scheduled to load. I really appreciate your business. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Rosman
    Date:12/3/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Great company!! The representatives always provide the best customer service! I truly feel valued as a customer. I wish everything was this easy! I have used this company various times now, I would not trust anyone else to get my car shipped. They ar... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***West, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We enjoy having repeat clients, and knowing that we have a great staff that we keep your trust. Our number one goal is to make sure our customers are happy with the services we provide to them. Thank you again. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! [ view ]
    Poster:West This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This was a first shipping my vehicle and it went Great. I read so many terrible things about shipping my vehicle but when I called Auto Shipping Group Stephanie was able to put all the worry away. She explained the industry from start to finish. She ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Randall, Thank you for the Awesome 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make the auto transport experience go smooth for you. Should the auto transport request arise again call me direct. Take Care & Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Randal
    Date:11/30/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie was great, very friendly and on top of everything. She was very hands on, making sure that I was comfortable with the shipping details and understood how the entire process was to work. She reached out to me numerous times to check on my pr... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Leho, THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. I am happy to hear I was able to make your Auto Transport go smoothly for you. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future should this need arise again. Take Care, and Happy Holidays to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Leho Poldmae
    Date:11/30/2014 6:40:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71