View 150,596 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,597th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2190 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.26% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Thank you for getting my jeep to me. I had chosen another company to do it and they said they had it scheduled for pickup but no one ever showed up. I wish I had found you in the beginning. Highly recommend Julie and Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you and assisting in your transport. I wish you the very best and enjoy your vehicle!! If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:BB
    Date:6/30/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Great experience! Lance Staab was excellent to work with and was always readily available for me to contact. He followed up with me even after my vehicle was picked up to ensure that everything was going well with the transport. This is the second... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-840-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashleigh thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you. You made my job very easy. Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ashleigh Johnson
    Date:6/30/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Overall very good experience. Matt was very helpful in communicating with me through out the whole process, which eased my mind a lot. I just wished I'd knew before hand that the actual price would most likely be higher than the quoted price. But oth... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Iyabo I appreciate you taking the time to write me up a review. Your order was a tough one to find a carrier for, but when the day is done we did end up finding someone for you. Yes, the rate did go up but we did a good job haggling them back down a little bit to save you what we could. Sometimes you just gotta take whats available and Im glad we did, ultimately you did get that car shipped, awesome. [ view ]
    Poster:iyaboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Finding better seems unlikely
    Review:I shipped via Martha at Auto Shipping Group and I'm happy to recommend. Here's what I learned shippng a car for the first and likely only time... It's not like Fedex where every single step of the journey is predictable. It's more like hit... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for awesome review! Definitely a favorite... We work hard for our customers, thank you for the acknowledgment. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes Bartholomew. [ view ]
    Poster:Bartholomew
    Date:6/29/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:We needed to move our vehicle from Georgia to California, numerous companies contacted us; however, we choose Auto Shipping Group, based upon our contact with it's agent, Cassie Swyers. Cassie promised that she would "hold our hand" throug... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie Swyers direct line 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshipping.com Oh Lonzo, it was a pleasure doing business with you. You are so very easy to communicate with, it made my job quite easy. Bless you. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:Lonzo Lucas, Judge (ret)
    Date:6/29/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:We needed to transport our vehicle from Georgia to Beaumont, California. We were contacted by numerous brokers; however, Cassie Swyers of Auto Shipping Group struck us as being honest, knowledgeable and helpful. She promised that she would "ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Lonzo Lucas, Judge (ret)
    Date:6/29/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: on time delivery
    Review:no problems Lance If you have any questions please feel free to email or call me. I will be in touch with you shortly with carrier information just as soon as I secure one for you. did as agreed [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joe for the review. it was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe NehmenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfying experience
    Review:I moved to Maryland from Washington state for school and had to ship my car across the country. After doing some searching, most of the quotes were around $1800 to ship so I almost gave up in bringing my car but my friend recommended Auto Shipping Gr... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Eunice, I enjoy working with you every time! Everything is so easy with your transports. Please refer all friends and family to me. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:ECThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I picked this company because of their 5-star rating and because I had received a phone call from Stephanie telling me, among other things, that I would work directly and exclusively with her if I decided to use their services. That was very appeali... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803...5 STAR SERVICE*****Linda, Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process much smoother for you, also i enjoyed sharing some laughs together. Feel free to contact me directly again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Linda HartzelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I never give reviews on line, but I had an excellent experience with this transport company. We needed a car shipped from New Jersey to Los Angeles in a very tight time-frame .....our car was picked up as discussed and delivered very quickly to our ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:vicky
    Date:6/28/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Review:Alexandra was a fantastic help as she found a carrier quickly, checked in frequently with updates, and followed up twice after delivery to be sure I was satisfied. It was a great experience every step of the way. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Norman, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can work together again shortly. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Norm BeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:We were very happy our daughter's car was on its way to Washington State well before we returned there. Daughter was pleased to have her "wheels" withing a couple days of returning home. Other than road dirt (to be expected in a coast ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Mike, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it very much. I'm glad everything worked out as planned for you and your daughter and we did not have any complications.I hope in the future, you will return to Auto Shipping Group Inc. for us to help move another vehicle of yours and get a returning customer discount! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:MIKE OSWEILERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton, my service representative, did a really great job! She was very friendly, answered all my questions clearly, and was readily available at convenient hours (even though we were based on opposite coasts). Transporting cars from rur... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803.....5 STAR SERVICE****Lori, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was great being your representative assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care!! [ view ]
    Poster:Lori LepakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha at Auto Shipping Group Inc was absolutely fantastic to work with. She didn't make false promises and string me along. She explained exactly how the shipping process works and why there is variability in the predictions. Additionally, Mart... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customers and focus on providing you with the facts as opposed to "stringing you along". We get the job done and quick! Thanks again best wishes:) [ view ]
    Poster:ErinF
    Date:6/27/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Malia Mclain
    Review:Se gives the best customer service i highly recomend this transportation agency she is very helpful and honest thank you for all your help and support [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Michael, you are so sweet! I loved working with you and your wife Leslie (my middle name). You are awesome, thank you so much. Malia@autoshipppinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:6/27/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:It is hard to find out a carrier from TN to WA, I tried multiple carrier but only autoship managed to do so, however first the quoted me 1370 but after they increased the price because of non availability of car movers. but still they managed to deli... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803** 5 STAR SERVICE ****Chiran, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with you. You were very understanding of the industry and i apologize for the lack of carriers we had in your area for pick up. Greatly appreciate you and your patience. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:chiran Sharma
    Date:6/27/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803)
    Review:The service was great. The carrier that I got was dependable and delivered my car within the time frame. Stephanie was helpful and prompt. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****Stanislav, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Stanislav PevznerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was excellent with answering all of calls. She stayed consistent and on top of everything for us. We they picked it up it was delivered next day! Thank you Martha! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review. We work hard for our customer and even though your location was extremely rural and your last broker wasn't able to get you shipped, we were able to take care of you 100%! Call us for future transports, we'd love to help you out:) [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond Pumphrey jr.
    Date:6/27/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: five stars for Auto shipping group Inc
    Review:This was my first time to move my car with car carrier from Orlando to South Dakota. My car is 2011 Honda Accord which was a brand new one when I bought it. So I researched a lot on website and get to know Auto shipping group INC and other top compan... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Yun, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! Awww...and thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard for you so you can focus on other areas of your relocation and then update you as updates appear through out the transporting process. Well thank you so much. Please take care~ Warm regards, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:yun
    Date:6/27/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia has done it again...found a carrier the day after order was placed, cars were picked up same day, and delivered to destination next day. That's hard to beat! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Thank you for the great review, Gary. You have been such a great customer these past years, I appreciate your business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Frasier
    Date:6/27/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I was impressed by how hard Chell worked to find a dispatch truck for me, and how often she checked in to keep me in the loop. My car transport was for shipping from California to Pittsburgh, and as it was out of the way for most of the trucks (most ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you so much Joy! This particular route was tricky and I was very thankful that you hung in with me while we smoothed out the road blocks and speed bumps. You were very patient through the whole process which helped me be a better broker for you. I was thankful that the carrier worked with us on price and that the car was delivered ahead of schedule (Which helped offset the delay from the carrier that broke down.) I will jump to help you with any future shipping needs! And thank you for the glowing review! [ view ]
    Poster:Joy
    Date:6/26/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from California to New Jersey
    Review:Through out my entire time working with Billie she was fantastic. Always returned my calls quickly and emails. Just can't say enough on how reliable I found her to be. This was a very stressful time in moving and to know my broker was by my side the ... [ More ]
    Response:**Billie Pace, (360)853-2827**billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Don, It was such a pleasure doing business with you and I greatly appreciate the review you've left me. I hope that when you're ready to ship another vehicle, you will contact me directly. Again, thank you so very much for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Don Binkley
    Date:6/26/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Great job..Felicia is a pleasure to deal with. I've worked with her several times and recommended her to others. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** CALL FELICIA FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ** Hello Mac, Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback on your experience and for your 5 star review! Much has to do with timing in our industry. It's never too early to make your reservation. Well, I look forward to your phone call when you become in the market again. Thanks so much~ Warm regards~ Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:6/26/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was great! Chell did a great job at finding me a carrier and keeping me up to date on everything. She made me feel a lot better about shipping my car 2600 miles across the country. I would definitely go back to them for any future... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Kyle for the sweet words. I know how stressful it is to trust your vehicle with total strangers-especially for that long of a route. I'm happy knowing that I help alleviate some of your stress and that you would come back to Auto Shipping Group for any further needs! Thanks again for picking me to be broker! [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell is very honest and friendly. She did not BS me on $$, she told me up front what the cost estimate will be. She negotiated on my behalf with the trucking company. She kept in touch before my car was picked up, during the transport, on delivery... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I am doing the happy dance in my chair over this review! It was a blast working on your transport! I am glad you picked me as your broker, and I am tickled, tickled, tickled to have such nice words thrown my way. Thank you again…and again…and again…get the point? Please remember me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:AiyadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: recieved in good condition
    Review:sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Amulya for spending your valuable time posting a 5 star review for me. It was a pleasure doing business with you and glad all went smooth. [ view ]
    Poster:amulyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844
    Review:Alexandra was a wonderful contact person during the process of shipping my car from Oregon to Massachusetts. She was prompt in replying to my inquiries via phone or email, she gave me a reasonable quote, she found a carrier very quickly, and she gave... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Austen, It was such a pleasure doing business with you and I greatly appreciate the review you've left me. I hope that when you're ready to ship another vehicle, you will contact me directly. Again, thank you so very much for the review and I look forward to hearing from you! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Austen
    Date:6/26/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Before transporting my car, I found Felicia's contact information on several previous reviews of her services on transportreviews.com. Throughout the whole process, Felicia was an extremely helpful point person to work with to ship my car from MA to ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** CALL FELICIA FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ** Hello Simone, Thanks so much for your business and 5 star review. I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know when I might be able to assist again. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Simone
    Date:6/26/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Arrangements and transport
    Review:Glory worked hard and professionally to get a carrier within my criteria. She found a winner. He was very friendly and picked up the car in a congested area. He took great care of vehicle and delivered it on time within 10 minutes of estimate. Glory ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** Matt, Thank you so much for entrusting me to move your vehicle. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who was willing to learn about the auto shipping process. If you should ever need my services in the future, I would be more than happy to help. Thank you again Matt and I hope you have a wonderful day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/26/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige shipped my Toyota to HI from Palm Springs and made this easier than I could have ever imagined. I paid for an open carrier and Tige notified me I would be going closed carrier from Palm Springs to the port in Long Beach for free. A FIRST CLASS... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:6/25/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Camry from Washington to Michigan
    Review:Sue at Auto Shipping Group was great to work with and explained well how the broker, carrier system works. I would recommend her company if you are looking for this kind of service. The actual carrier, Motion Auto Carriers arrived late and was dif... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thank you Nancy for your patience with the lack of communication from the carrier. Some carriers are better than others with notifications but I am glad you were overall happy with mine. It is a big part of my day to day duties to make sure you get informed one way or another. Thanks so much for giving me a great review, it is appreciated more than you know. [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:6/25/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:This was the first time I've ever shipped anything and I was really overwhelmed by all the offers I received. I was personally contacted by Martha and she put my worries about shipping a car at ease. She was my only point of contact and she took care... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer we have to offer. Even though you had specific time constraints we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Oscar
    Date:6/25/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:I felt confident in Ms. Pace's ability to get me a truck to transport my car over 1800 miles. The pick up and delivery went smoothly, and I got my car two days earlier than I expected. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace Auto .. BillieP@autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2827 Call anytime for a free quote or with questions James, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/25/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent auto shipping service
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group. My contact person, Kimberly Freiley was both pleasant and attentive. All three cars were delivered in a timely fashion at the promised price. I have recommended the company to my friends. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Barbara, It was wonderful speaking with you and working with you. I know that the first one you did last year was much more complicated, so I am so pleased that you trusted me with the second trip and it went so much smoother. If you need anything else please give me a call. I look forward to hearing from you friends, just have them ask for me directly or they can call me direct. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:BB
    Date:6/25/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Never Use Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I believe the Auto Shipping group acted unethically. I received an email from Felicia (from Auto Shipping group )stating she noticed my car had not shipped yet from Bangor going to Houston and would like to discuss . On May 28th we made contact with ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Call Felicia Bond for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Linda, Thank you for your business and for taking time to provide feedback on your experience. Gosh, I'm really sorry to hear that you were not happy with your experience. I had spoke with you after you had booked and placed with another broker that had over promised and undelivered. That company was not a carrier. A carrier in our industry is the company that is transporting your vehicle not the company booking the actual order. I had established availability with a carrier that could provide availability for $200 less than the company that you chose to ship with. The 1st company you booked with had your order for 3 weeks and dodged all your calls. Your focus was having it load sooner than later because you were accruing storage fees from loading address. I went to bat to try and establish best price for your budget and the quote ended up dispatching closer to our expedited shipping rates. Your car was the only vehicle available within 100 miles from Bangor, ME. When you placed your reservation we had pre authorized $250 and when the car loaded we captured $160 to help with your budget. You paid the majority to the carrier direct which is not Auto Shipping Group, Inc. I kept in contact with you approximately 8 times from loading through delivery. I worked really hard to provide you with 5 star customer service. In conclusion; this review is not representative of hundreds of clients I have serviced. I apologize your experience wasn't stellar. Please take care. Sin cerely, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda Daigle
    Date:6/25/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Review:Melissa was an excellent contact person. She was prompt, professional and courteous. When we encountered a problem with the communication person for the transport company, she addressed it immediately. The truck was very impressive and the drivers... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Linda, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working for you. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:6/25/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Wow!
    Review:Okay so I know when I read reviews, in always worried they're fake. Let me tell you my real story. Reserved first with Montway 2 months prior for a NJ to Texas delivery for two cars. They have me a window of 5 days for pickup of both vehicles. A ... [ More ]
    Response:~*STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***~Waseem, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Waseem S.
    Date:6/25/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McLain
    Review:This was a really good experience very helpful and honest great customer service. The car was delivered on time. I would highly recommend thus transportation service and malia [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES Leslie, thank you so much for the nice review. I have enjoyed working with you and your husband. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:6/25/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:There was not much communication regarding picking up of my car. Granted, it was supposed to be picked up over the weekend, but I had to wait an extra three days, without knowing when I would be contacted. Other than that, the delivery was quick -... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****Merry, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Merry
    Date:6/25/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service from Tige
    Review:I shipped t vehicles with tige and both were picked up on time and arrived safely and on time. Tige always was available for my calls and was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you for all your help. [ View ]
    Poster:mouhamadou
    Date:6/25/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, honest service - EARLY delivery
    Review:I was overwhelmed with options and quotes that had been emailed to me to ship our van across the country. Several people called me as well, but they were pushy and didn't sound legit or professional- although they had very low price offers. When An... [ More ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore - 765-212-3378 -angie@autoshippinggroup.com Jane, Thank you so much for your sharing your experience! I was so happy to hear the van arrived early, how awesome! I am so pleased that I got to work with you and I look forward to working with your husband on his transport! [ view ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:6/25/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue / 360-853-2829 / Magic Carpet
    Review:If you are looking for a Broker who is honest, consistent and hard working call Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 / Magic Carpet. He is the consummate professional and will take car of your Auto. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the great review Darin, I always enjoy shipping your VW Westfalia vans for you! [ view ]
    Poster:D. Gardner
    Date:6/25/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I was quoted $825 originally, when I placed the order it was $875, which was similar in price to other quotes I received. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Bob, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. Using a local company is always helpful. I am hoping I see a review from Tanner as well. But if you need anything else please let me know. The order number was 1008212. Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:bob
    Date:6/25/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service!
    Review:Lance Staab at Auto Shipping Group saved my move and was terrific to work with! He was extremely knowledgeable about the business and responded immediately to my urgent request to move my car across country when another shipper failed to deliver on t... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linda thank you so much for the great review. It was such a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. I want to also thank you for entrusting me to get it done for you, I know it was difficult prior to calling me. I appreciate the confidence. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:6/25/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipping grou
    Review:auto shipping group was professional and on-time, easy to work with, would definitely work with them again [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Janice, I really enjoy working with you. I am so glad that you keep coming back to me. If you need anything else let me know. I hope to hear from you soon when its time to transport again! [ view ]
    Poster:jjThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 10:11:00 AM
    Review:Matt was awesome! He was very persistent not in just going after my business but in all contacts after I signed the contract. He was always helpful and responsive to my questions and returned calls in a timely manner! Would definitely work with this ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Bruce, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. That was an interesting haul to set up, the pick up location was deep in MN and we were lucky enough to find someone to do the job. Im glad to see that carriers are willing to go anywhere in this country as long as you compensate them. Really this order was about the reality of the route and a broker being able to give you a realistic figure and not just low balling you, pretty simple stuff. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce
    Date:6/25/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: My experience was Great
    Review:My experience with this company was very good. From the first phone call they were very friendly and helpful. I really enjoyed working with this group and specifically Sue. If I had to ship another car I would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Joseph for the really nice review. It was a pleasure working with you too. [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Smith
    Date:6/25/2014 8:38:00 AM
    Subject: El Camino Voyage
    Review:Enjoyed ASG service. Kimberly was great, she ensured all information was correct, kept me advised of transport, was very knowledgeable and courteous when ever I spoke to her. Made the shipment of my El Camino effortless. The carrier was USA Auto Tr... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Richard, I am so happy that you were pleased with my services. If you need anything else please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 5:50:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was very professional. I got my 2013 corolla shipped from California to North Carolina on time and no problems. [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** Thai, Thank you so much for working with me to ship your vehicle. I'm so glad we were able to get it shipped timely and efficiently for you. Should you ever need a transport in the future, don't hesitate to call! Have a fabulous day Thai! [ view ]
    Poster:Thai Nguyen
    Date:6/24/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased using the service of Auto Shipping Group, Inc. when moving my BMW from California to Arizona. Miss Glory Wilson was very professional and knowledgeable. She kept me informed during the entire transaction. She selected a great dri... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** Elia, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. You were more than a pleasure to work with and I appreciate your patience in this experience. I look forward to working with your son and his colleagues in the future. Thank you again so much and have a fantastic day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Elia Padilla
    Date:6/24/2014 11:49:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44