View 169,462 Reviews on 3,823 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,463th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2395 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.84% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.16% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great Service !
    Review:I shipped a Classic car from California to New Jersey .Gina was great to work with,always returned calls and knew her business.. I was with another company first for 2 weeks and nothing happened. I called Auto Shipping Group on a Friday and was picke... [ More ]
    Response:Gina Borgeson 360.281.8146 It was a pleasure working with you and was so happy we could meet your expectaions. Enjoy the car! [ view ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:4/17/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Dustin is highly recommended! 360-464-2504
    Review:I did not have a "usual" vehicle to transport. When I got a call from ASG, I had the pleasure of having Dustin set up my shipment. It is awesome hen a company goes out of their way to save YOU money. They are a GREAT company with exceptiona... [ More ]
    Response:DUSTIN..... 360-464-2504 *AUTO SHIPPING GROUP* Wow, Thank you so much Jonathan. I wish you the best and it was a pleasure getting to meet you. The message you left on my phone today lets me know that people still care about moral fiber and its not always about the mighty dollar. Thanks again for being human. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:4/17/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Car was transported without any damage in best condition. Delivery was on time and the business transaction was completely transparent and no continuos spam messages, phone calls and emails from Julie. I needed help in the last minute and I got exact... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Gautham, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. We strive to make our customers moves as smooth as possible. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gautham
    Date:4/17/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Tige did a great job, made it a very easy transaction. Carlos the driver was excellent and very prompt. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Glen, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Glen Polich
    Date:4/17/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:After having to cancel my order with Direct Connect Auto Transport when they failed to pick up the car 5 days running and then telling me they possibly could not pick up and deliver the car for two weeks yes, two weeks. I then contacted Malia at Auto... [ More ]
    Poster:philip gilroy
    Date:4/17/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review:I wanted to express my exceptional customer service experience that Malia provided me at your company, she exceed my expectations and delivered my Honda safely, timely and professionally!. Rob Howell 503-756-4708 [ View ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Great experience. I tried another company first and got lots of promises but zero results. Stephanie was knowledgeable, prompt, and accurate. My car was picked and delivered exactly on time and as promised. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE****Sandy, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy that I get the pleasure of assisting you with another auto transport now. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy R
    Date:4/17/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:I was recommended by one of my friend from houston tx I was looking for cheap but reliable transportation company and i was getting quote about $2200 and finally my friend told this as he did used them before. To me it came a day early n driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vilkesh Patel
    Date:4/16/2015 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Review for Auto Transport
    Review:My company utilized Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle for one of our managers that was transferring from California to Washington. Brandon and his team at Auto Shipping Group were extremely helpful and informative throughout the whole proces... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Jessica, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica Veksler
    Date:4/16/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: brandan 3602007549
    Review:breandon helped us transpot our car from caalifornia to azarona. we are happy here in California and the car is ok. thengs are goining fine her in California. The carry was on time and deliver was good as promised. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Marv, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Marvin Daun
    Date:4/16/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Im writing this review because of the excellent service that was provided by your company. Never needing a service like this before I was completely at ease with talking to Stephanie Hamilton. She walked me through the whole operation and was c... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE****James, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. It was a pleasure to assist you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to put this process at ease for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:james witzman
    Date:4/16/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience With Stephanie Hamilton (360-214-3678)
    Review:I cannot say enough about Stephanie and her help in shipping my car out from NY to California. I was under a bit of a time crunch and Stephanie did everything possible to get my car picked up immediately (a driver was at my house 2 hours later!) and ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE TODAY****Ben, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you and you were able to get your vehicle shipped in a timely fashion. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:4/16/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT OF MY MBENZ
    Review:THIS IS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE. FELICIA CONTACTED ME WHEN I ALREADY HAVE COMMITTED TO ANOTHER BROKER. I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF THE OPERATION OR PROCESS OF THIS BUSINESS. FELICIA EXPLAINED TO ME ALTHOUGH SHE KNEW I HAVE COMMITTED TO ANOTHER COMPANY. UN... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Cora...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:CORA NUNEZ
    Date:4/16/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and Quick Delivery
    Review:I have to admit, after doing a lot research on the car shipping industry, I was really worried about shipping the car I had just won at an Auction.... Do yourself a favor and look up these companies on a website that is NOT transportreviews.com. Ma... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Aaron...INCREDIBLE ...Texas to Washington in 2 Days!! Enjoyed working with you and providing you exceptional customer care. Would love to work with you in the future and thank you for the vote of confidence...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Aaron Black
    Date:4/16/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:I had such a positive experience with Kimberly two years ago when I shipped my car across country, that I kept her contact information. The experience this time was also excellent. Kimberly is prompt and efficient. She provides excellent customer ser... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mary, Thank you so much for this wonderful review.I am so glad I was able to work with you again. If you need me please let me know. I hope to work with you a third time! [ view ]
    Poster:MKG
    Date:4/16/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Okay so here is the story of my car transport. This company and Kim were knowledgeable and i have no compliants with them. However the company that was booked CFR Rinkens picked up my vehicule on time but ended up deliverying 10 days late. Not only t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Adam, Even in emails I cannot express how sorry I am that CFR did this to you. Since I have been doing this for 9 years, I do understand delays happen but 10 days late is insane, and I am glad I was able to get that 100 discount for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! Again I am so sorry, but thank you for the positive feedback for me. [ view ]
    Poster:AW
    Date:4/15/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Gina Borgeson 360-281-8146
    Review:Easy coordination and communication with Gina. Shipment was on time and as described. Only issue was at delivery driver only gave 3 hours of notice prior to delivery. For those with jobs, this is too short of time frame to ensure availability at d... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for nice review. Although we do everything we can on our end to ensure 5 star customer service sometimes we are at the mercy of the carrier and their timetable. Very glad it all went smoothly, however! [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew GamblinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2015 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1965 Rolls Royce Continental
    Review:Picked up on time, delivered several days ahead schedule, excellent communication throughout entire experience , Highly recommend, the transport driver was very conscientious and careful while handling my car,when delivered , I was told by the selle... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jeff...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason Auto Shipping Group has maintained an industry leader. Because of Auto Shipping Group’s tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:GT40 HOLDINGS LLC
    Date:4/15/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend the service.
    Review:Good service with quality customer care. Would highly recommend to friends if you need service regarding shipping your car. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-460-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mahesh I want to Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to assist you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any number of Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate the time you took to give me this great review. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Mahesh
    Date:4/15/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience thanks to Julie Johnston (602-428-6878)
    Review:Julie was informative, professional, and exceedingly patient! I had to deliver an over-sized vehicle to an out-of-the-way place and, of course, I wanted to keep the cost at a minimum. Julie took the time to help me control the cost and kept me we... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM David it was a pleasure working with you and I thank you for choosing ASG and my services. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:DA
    Date:4/14/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The transporter was very prompt and delivered our car 2 days early. Kimberly Freiley was extremely helpful and knowledgeable and took every opportunity to keep me posted on the status of our request. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Bernice, Thank you so much for this great review! I was so glad to hear the vehicle delivered 4 days early. If there is anything else that I can do for you or Caitlin please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Bernice
    Date:4/14/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Overall car got from a to b in good shape. Only failing was the phone number I was provided for the specific shipping company did not work and this complicated coordination of the pick up. I tried to call the agent from the ASG and got no answer, l... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Zukowska
    Date:4/14/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Arizona Auto Shippers
    Review:We were transporting 2 vehicles from Ohio to Arizona this past November. Our vehicles were picked up and delivered on time with no damage by a very personable gentleman. He contacted me with his exact location for pick up and then again when he arriv... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jacquelyn, Thank you so much! I am so glad that I was able to transport your two vehicles, one way, and then you called me to return them to the original location. If there is anything else you need please let me know! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Jacquelyn Murray
    Date:4/14/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Good experience, very quick transportation. Kimberly Freiley was very easy to reach and helpful. Car was picked up Friday morning in Detroit and delivered Tuesday evening to Bay Area, California. Expected delivery was Wednesday or Thursday so it came... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Blaine, Thank you so much for this review. If there is anything else you or Jan need please let me know. Again thank you so much and I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:B. B.
    Date:4/14/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: A+
    Review:You truly do get what you pay for! Do your research and you will see this company is always in the top 3. A special thanks to a Lance for excellent customer service. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeremy, Thank you so much for entrusting with the transport of the Jeep. It was a pleasure assisting you and I am glad I was able to get it to you promptly. thanks again for the review. I really appreciate it [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:4/14/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Review:Lance did a great job and the rates were very fair. I would absolutely ship my next car with him. Carrier did an excellent job too. Right on time for pick up and delivery. Plus it was a single car trailer, not a multi deck carrier [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chris thank you so much for such a great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in your transport. I could not have asked for such a great cusotmer. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Z
    Date:4/14/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Felicis is the best
    Review:I was contacted by Felicia from Auto Shipping Group she was great and it was a pleasure dealing with here from start to finish! She made sure my car was picked up on time and delivered just like they said it would be, Driver was very nice took very ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Eric...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Williams
    Date:4/14/2015 4:13:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I was shipping a vehicle to a specialty off road vehicle shop and their schedule made this shipment quite challenging. Greg, at Auto Shipping Group was able to work with me to find someone that could handle the expedited shipment. This was critica... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael...We really appreciate you and your business. Shipping solutions, that's what we offer! looking forward to working with you on the return trip ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:4/14/2015 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Mrs Felicia Williams and the auto shipping group did excellent service on helping me with shipping my car they were on time and prompt with every thing and they have qualities that couldn't be beat thank you guys for your service - markell [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Markell...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Markell Ancrum
    Date:4/14/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: My experience with Auto Shipping
    Review:I want to express my deepest gratitude to Mr. Lance Staab, who took my many telephone calls and responded with courtesy at all times. He was not only helpful but also patient. I had never used a carrier to ship my car before and I was extremely... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dolly, Wow , what a great review. I am ecstatic of the great words you put together in the review It was a great pleasure assisting you and Fuad in transporting the vehicle. In the future I am looking forward to helping you a gain. Thank lyou [ view ]
    Poster:Dolly Z. Hassan, Esq
    Date:4/13/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with the Service
    Review:I am happy with the service provided by "Mr. Lance Staab" from Auto Shipping Group. In United States, its really difficult to survive without having your own Car and that too when your getting relocated to a new place (Rental Car might ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Siba Thank you so much for the nice review. I really appreciate the time you took to leave me one. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Sibananda Pani
    Date:4/13/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great service! The car arrived on time and they had great customer service. Thank you! Great service! The car arrived on time and they had great customer service. Thank you! Great service! The car arrived on time and they had great customer service... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Alisa, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alisa Anderson
    Date:4/13/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Attatude
    Review:Brandon may sound like he has an attitude at first, but he is just under a lot of stress and gets a lot calls from tire kickers, he is very knowledgeable and will get you the best driver for the job. He only uses drivers with a top rating so you don'... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Bill, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Car Specialist
    Date:4/13/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy Auto Shippers
    Review:Wow - what a racket this auto transporting business is! I talked to one shyster after another and was convinced there were no decent people in the whole industry. Then I called Auto Shipping Group. They had several good reviews on a variety of sit... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** PSK,Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to put this process at ease for you. I enjoy what I do and provide the business to my customers that I would expect to receive from any other business. Hope to hear from you again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:PSK
    Date:4/13/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Kim was incredibly helpful in setting up the transport of our vehicles. She was not pushy as the other companies that had contacted me. The vehicle was delivered earlier then expected and in perfect condition. The driver was very nice and great abou... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ashley, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad everything worked out ahead of schedule. If there is anything else you need please let me know! I hope to work with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:AH
    Date:4/13/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Greg Bailey was excellent in providing me a quick pick up and on time delivery. I called him up because the original company that i choose to have my car shipped, didnt do a good job of finding me a truck on time. He found a transport company quick... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Milan...thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. I enjoyed working with you and your family and appreciate the referral...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Milan Behera
    Date:4/13/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:There were some issues with the carrier but my experience is that these are unavoidable. However, Lance was very easy to work with and did everything possible to solve those issues. I would work with Lance again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alexandra, thank you so much for the great confidence you had in me to transport your vehicle. I really appreciate the time you took to give me a review. I am hoping that i will provide you a better carrier next time. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:4/13/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport review
    Review:Malia was very courteous and helpful. Great person to work with. The delivery guy washed our car before delivery due to road dust and some bugs from the transit. That was unexpected and appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Lanini
    Date:4/13/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie had prompt response to all my questions and was able to help less the aniexty i had about shipping my car across the country. The driver was prompt and responsive as well. No damages and arrive as promised! Would use again if i need ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME TODAY FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Ana, thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping experience need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ana Mejia
    Date:4/13/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Review:Felicia was available 24/7, and very helpful in finding an enclosed carrier that could fit this over sized jeep. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tim...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Roach
    Date:4/13/2015 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: From: Imperial County To: Tulare County
    Review:Overall it was a good experience. My truck was picked up and delivered on the same day I was told. I was a little disappointed with the fact my total cost was 75 dollars more than the qoute. After my initial qoute I called back and was assured the ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Ray...Thank you for the review and it was my pleasure working with you. If the 1/2 ton would have started and we could drive it on the carrier, the additional $75.00 IN OP fee wouldn't have applied. Neither one of us knew that going in. But in the end I'm glad we could provide the service. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:4/12/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Review:This is my second time ever shipping vehicles, the first time was with a different company. This time was a little different I had earlier set up delivery with another company who didn't give me any notice to when they would pick up my car. They gave... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Patrick...really appreciate you and your business. Quality Carriers only over here like VNS. Thank you for your recap of our companies service and carriers...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:4/10/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was very knowledgable regardin the procedure. He made me feel comfortable and secure with the shipment of my car. He explained in detail the entire procedure. I had an ecxellent relationship with Lance who is a true professional in his field. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Harry Fantastic. What a great review. It was my sincere pleasure to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I could have not asked for a better person to assist me with the transport. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Harry HaberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent work!
    Review:Heidi was great to work with. Was always easy to get ahold of. The truck was a little dated and well used. The driver was great. My car arrived clean, covered, and ready to enjoy a day early. Great way to do business! [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Rich...I enjoyed working with you and thank you for the great review and kind words!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:4/10/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Review:Felicia was very respectful and helpful in coordinating the order. I enjoyed working with her and I would certainly work with her again. Felicia was excellent about updating the status of the transport and expectations and timeline for pickup and d... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Stewart
    Date:4/10/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth delivery, no drama, exactly the way I like it
    Review:I've done this more than once. ASG is always very proactive about contact, but I have the darndest time with dispatchers from the transporter - in general. I usually have to contact them, and then no one has any idea I'm shipping a car. Then I tal... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Lauren, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:L Larsen
    Date:4/10/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Order #1015596
    Review:If I EVER need to transport a Vehicle or anything else for that matter, I'm calling Kimberly. She was thorough, professional and made sure that my needs were met at an excellent price. Kimberly kept me updated with pertinent information. I was glad t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Stewart, Moving this welder unit was a bit of a challenge, but I am so happy that everything worked out and we made the cut off before last night. If there is anything else you need shipping to Alaska, please let me know. Thank you so much for this great review! [ view ]
    Poster:SC
    Date:4/10/2015 2:17:00 AM
    Review:I received great customer service from Auto Shipping Group. Greg was really nice and responsive, stayed in contact with me from beginning to end. The company that actually shipped my car did a great job. My car arrived from California to South Florid... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Avin...I enjoyed working with you and thank you for the great review and kind words. COAST to COAST in five days! WOW!! Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AVIN
    Date:4/9/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was in the worst timing situation...i needed to have my car shipped within 3 weeks in order to start my new career in Nevada. My car was in South Carolina and I lived in California on the other side of the USA..no problem right ..wrong. I never shi... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christianetta Wow , I almost broke down because of the great words you said about me. I am truly grateful for the trust you had in me to get the transport done for you. I really appreciate the great review. Thank you so much. I wish the best for you in your new Career [ view ]
    Poster:ChristianettaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Chell
    Review:Chell was up front and transparent about the whole process, there were no hidden fees or constraints. I appreciated all of her help and her eagerness to stay in contact with me. I will be recommending her to my family and friends who need this serv... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Jerry, I Appreciate you taking the time to leave me such kind words. I am super happy to hear that you will be mentioning me to others who need help getting shipped. I promise to show the same level of customer service to those you refer! I hope you are enjoying You new location! Thanks again for working with me! Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry Valiyaparambil
    Date:4/9/2015 4:57:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84