View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2228 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.37% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.63% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:My representative was very Knowledgable and gave me correct shipping cost . the driver also delivered my classic car in exact condition i purchased it in . Very helpful and had a charger available to start vehicle . I will recommend this company to a... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Arthur, thanks very much for posting for me. Your recommendation means a lot to me and I am glad all went well and you were happy with the service. [ view ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:7/2/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: from CA to NC
    Review:Very satisfied. They delivered as promised. Good customer service made it easy to do business with them. Luis [ View ]
    Response:Glory Wilson ***** (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com ***** CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE!! ***** Luis, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. You were wonderful to work with. Should you need a another vehicle shipped in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to help! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Luis
    Date:7/2/2014 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota Avalon
    Review:It is very very good service. It was very well organised and I got very good service which I never got so far. It's awesome. Vehicle was delivered within two days, which was very surprise to me. Starting from beginning everything is exceptional. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941, lance@autoshippinggroup.com I want to thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure helping serving you. I was glad it was picked up and delivered as promised. thank you so very much for having the faith in entrusting me with your transport [ view ]
    Poster:Brahmaiah PatibandlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Autoship was a very reliable company to work with. Both dani and mandi were friendly and professional. From the time they contacted me to the time my car was delivered they were available for all my questions and concerns. They made it such an easy ... [ More ]
    Response:Dani Buckner (765) 212-3393 danibuckner@autoshippinggroup.com It was great being able to work with you and help you get your car moved! Thank you so much for the opportunity to help you. I look forward to working with you in the future! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:ed tanquary
    Date:7/1/2014 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Stephanie was professional, courteous, and joy to work with. She responded to ALL my emails and even called when I didn't reply by on securing the carrier! Would flat recommend this company and Stephanie to anyone whose in need of shopping a vehicle!... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*** 5 STAR SERVICE***** Angelia, Thank you for the Amazing 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope you enjoy your time in Hawaii. I know i would haha. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Angelia Hall
    Date:7/1/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: 3 car deliveries
    Review:completed 3 car deliveries with Kim. All prompt service and responses. 1 car shipment was shipped from Orlando, Florida to Upstate New York, then had to ship the car back to Orlando, FL! Kim then was prompt to make a change to ship to final destinati... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Daniel, Your transports are some of the easiest I have had to do. You are so laid back with everything because you trust the process. That makes a huge difference! Let me know when the next player is ready and I will get their vehicle moving for you. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Pozzi
    Date:7/1/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect!!!
    Review:Dealing with Kim Has been wonderful, she always goes way out of her way to do all she can. I have now shipped two cars from CT to WA state and the service was great.. I would recommend them to anyone, Kim thank you for a wonderful job and all your ... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sally, I enjoy working with you every time you need to ship. When you are ready to ship again please let me know. I will be ready! Welcome back to Washington! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Sally campbell
    Date:7/1/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group after being shafted by a different car shipping company and let me tell you these people are the Bee's knees. Jeremee Tyler is a man's man and is as smooth as Brad Pitt in Ocean's Eleven. This guys is professional and knows... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 - Call and ask for J.T.! I will get the job done!! Edwin, I am awestruck to say the least. It means so much that you took the time to post this review. I am very grateful to have had an opportunity to provide you with customer service. And not only that, I am very happy to know that you saw my actions as 5-star worthy. Please, if you ever need anything or have a friend or family member who needs their vehicle shipped, do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks again Edwin, if the need were to arise once more where you need A.S.G., I look forward to being your go-to-guy!! -Bee's Knees J.T. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Edwin
    Date:7/1/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Pittsburgh to Los Angeles
    Review:Randy was our contact person at Auto Shipping. He was very professional, courteous, and just nice overall to engage. Our shipping on both ends (pick up and delivery) was late due to driver's issues but other than that, the overall experience was go... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.853.2823***Kevin, thank you sir for posting the kind review. It was a pleasure working with both you and your wife and please don't hesitate to call on me again...in the mean time, have an awesome summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/1/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service. Will use again. Prompt driver. Good prices. Great customer service. Great service. Will use again. Prompt driver. Good prices. Great customer service. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brayton, Thank you so much for the review. If there is anything else you or Ron need, please let me know. I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:brayton
    Date:7/1/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Our broker was Matt Peterson and he was fantastic! This was our first time to ship a car so we had lots of questions and Matt was always happy to answer any questions we had. When it came close to having our car picked Matt was great about getting u... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Sandra, you and Phillip were extremely easy to work with. Communication was always exact and we were able to book a carrier that was punctual and sensitive to your moving situation. I am always pleased to see the process go over so smoothly. Thank you again for the review. Take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:7/1/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 3602075490
    Review:The experience with this company great and Chell was AWESOME!! Chell was very proactive and combatant in every aspect this possess. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Kenneth! I really enjoyed tackling your transport needs. I'm always tickled when my hard work pays off for my customers! Please think on me for any future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:KennethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Felicia willingly provided her IM to communicate and she was very responsive. I never used a transport service like this before so I was nervous but there were zero issues. She handled everything professionally and I would r... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ 602-428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Hello Marc, Thanks so much for taking time to provide feedback and for your 5 Star review! Much has to do with timing in our industry and so it's never too early to make your reservation. I look forward to hearing from you next time. Thanks so much sir. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Marc T
    Date:7/1/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:One of the easiest transactions I've ever done. Very professional, honest and delivered on every level. [ View ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore~765-212-3378~angie@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Art for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope Zach is pleased with the car! Keep me in mind should you need to move another car! [ view ]
    Poster:Aart Knyff
    Date:7/1/2014 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Although it took some time to get a carrier to pickup, that was due to the location. Stephanie was always on top on things. Good communication. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com .... 5 Star Service*****Greg, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care!! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Greg MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of car
    Review:Glory was a pleasure to work with. She went above and beyond to help us ship our car. She was always available to answer all our questions (we had tons). She followed up in a timely manner via email and phone. I'm so grateful that we found such a pro... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson ***** (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****PLEASE CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE!***** Alex, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to move your vehicle. You and Jose were more than a pleasure to work with. I'm so glad that logistically everything worked out for your time frame :) Should you ever need to ship a vehicle in the future, I would be more than happy to help. Thanks again so much, have a wonderful day! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Figueroa
    Date:7/1/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Shipping & Representive
    Review:I really recommand this company for any person who wants to ship his car. I didn't expect my car will reach to the destination in 3 days. Moreover, Sue Garrison the representative who was talking with me was so friendly and experienced, she answered ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Abdul, Thanks so much for taking the time to post me a review and for the great things you have to say. So glad I could help. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Abdulla Alsulaiti
    Date:7/1/2014 5:52:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was great in maintaining contact throughout the entire process and keeping me updated of my vehicle's progress. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com **** 5 STAR SERVICE*****Chris, Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation to Hawaii. Feel free to contact me should the transport need arises again. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Wurst
    Date:7/1/2014 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803).
    Review:Pick up was the same day as the notification- was done in a timely and professional basis Delivery was also timely and professional- Great Experience!This is my second shipment with this company- I used them again because my first experience was pos... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 ***** 5 STAR SERVICE *****Chris, Thank you for the awesome 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy you to see that your classic has reached you just in time for the great weather coming. Feel free to call me should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris StandishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Saved My Transport Thank You
    Review:I was with another company that I had trouble with. I called Julie at Auto Shipping Group and she took over and got my car picked up the next day. It was more than the the other but that appears to be why, the other broker low balled me. Thank you... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport we strive to make our customer's as smooth as possible. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/30/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good coordinator
    Review:I appreciated Julie's help in negotiating a fair price with a driver to transport our vehicle from MD to CA. Out of her control was the driver not showing up on time, he was a day earlier than expected but when dispatch called to let us know a change... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jessica it's been a pleasure working with you on your transports. I am sorry for the miscommunication with the carrier/driver, happy that the second car went just as planned for you. We will talk more in a few days. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica Esslinger This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: 59 mustang
    Review:auto SHipping group did a great job transporting mu mustang from wash to connecicut. The carrier was enclosed and I was very happy with the service. I will you Auto shipping group in the future. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUPT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:A neri
    Date:6/30/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:My wife and I retired to Florida. Tige was able to ship our two vehicles with no hassles/problems at all. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for auto transport across the country. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Fam
    Date:6/30/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Susan was very helpful and always available in the process. i was very worried and lost to choose a shipping company to bring my car from Indiana to Michigan, and calling different company some of the companies were asking 2 times more money then wha... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. How thankful I am to you for such a great review. I am so glad I could assist with your transport and please keep my contact info in case you or a friend needs my service in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Imran AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Tige
    Review:Tige was great! He was very helpful and my car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The driver was very nice too. Thank you Tige and Auto Shipping Group! You guys rock! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/30/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Excellent shipping experience. Sue was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole shipment. She was very friendly and made me feel confident that my car would get to me safely. I highly recommend Sue and Auto Shipping Group, Inc. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks so much Caitlin for the 5 star review and the recommendation. You were such a great person to work for and please let me know if you ever need my services in the future. Would love to help again! [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin
    Date:6/30/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shiping
    Date:6/30/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!!
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was an excellent company to use for transporting my vehicle. It was my first time transporting a vehicle and I had heard numerous awful and scary stories about family/friends' experiences with getting their car transported, ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard to try and give our customers the best experience possible. Good luck to you and your family and call me if you ever need a transport again:) [ view ]
    Poster:Jenni
    Date:6/30/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison - Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Sue was extremely helpful in helping arranging transportation of our vehicle. It arrived early and in very good condition. I would definitely call her in the future for help with auto transport. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks D for a wonderful review! It means everything to me! Much appreciated and it was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:D Aughtry
    Date:6/30/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Pleasant to work with. Very friendly and helpful! Prompt callbacks. Would definitely refer to Chell if you need someone to help you ship your car. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART *** (360) 207-5490*** Thank you Andrew for leaving me a review. I believe that communication is the ONLY way to survive the shipping process. I'm tickled to hear that you would refer me to those who need a two-way street through the process. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service
    Review:I called Lance Monday morning to transport my car from FL to MA. because I was starting a new job on Thursday. By the late afternoon he had confirmed a carrier to pick up the car Tuesday at 4pm and promised delivery by Thursday at noon. Though I ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Todd I am overwhelmed with how great your review was about me and the transport of your vehicle. It was simple fantastic. I want to thank you for such a great review. thank you thank you thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:6/30/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:This entire process was much quicker than expected and entirely hassle free. I've always been told that auto shipping can take weeks and weeks but my car arrived within 4 days in perfect condition. Dealing with both the broker and the carrier repre... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Myah Williams
    Date:6/30/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I have used Auto Shipping Group on several occasions and will continue to use their services. The broker I deal with is extremely prompt, returns calls expeditiously and finds drivers quickly. I have never had any negative issues and will continue to... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Gary I'm very pleased to have met you and its my pleasure to be working with you and look forward to all of the future moves. My best to you and we'll be talking soon. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gary FisherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:we were moving a vehicle to a car show in Las Vegas and the company we hired dropped the ball. tige was able to get the vehicle picked up and delivered on time. we also used tige to ship the car back 5 days later. thank you for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:mark hairston
    Date:6/30/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie - 360-853-2803
    Review:Fantastic job. I called on Thursay after cancelling with another shipper that didnt show up and Steph had someone there the next day. They picked my truck up the next morning on Friday and deliverd it to me in IL early Monday. Excellent company.... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803.....5 STAR SERVICE****Jim, Thank you for the great 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. So happy i was able to get this picked up for you right away being you were so close to leaving and the other company had let you down. Feel free to contact me again or refer any friends/family should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:JIM
    Date:6/30/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:I have never shipped a car before so I was completely lost. I read tons of reviews on different companies and spoke to many as well. I actually signed up with a carrier that was $400 cheaper that promised me the moon. My car sat at the pick-up loc... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Shawn for posting such a great review for me. It is so nice to work with people who understand that the lowball quotes rarely get the vehicle transported. I really enjoyed working with you. You are now on my favorite people list. Lol So glad I could come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Martin
    Date:6/30/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin - 602-428-6882
    Review:We shipped our 1966 Classic Lincoln with Tige and Auto Shipping Group, and they did a great job. I want to thank them and I highly recommend them and would use them again. Sincerely yours, [ View ]
    Poster:D. Senegal
    Date:6/30/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Thankful in Illinois
    Review:My father contacted Julie at Auto Shipping Group and she got my much needed van to me quickly. I am so thankful for the fast service and for the excellent customer service. Everything went great, Thank you so much Julie [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jen it was a pleasure working with you both and getting your much needed van to you. I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:6/30/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Thank you for getting my jeep to me. I had chosen another company to do it and they said they had it scheduled for pickup but no one ever showed up. I wish I had found you in the beginning. Highly recommend Julie and Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you and assisting in your transport. I wish you the very best and enjoy your vehicle!! If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:BB
    Date:6/30/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Great experience! Lance Staab was excellent to work with and was always readily available for me to contact. He followed up with me even after my vehicle was picked up to ensure that everything was going well with the transport. This is the second... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-840-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashleigh thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you. You made my job very easy. Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ashleigh Johnson
    Date:6/30/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Overall very good experience. Matt was very helpful in communicating with me through out the whole process, which eased my mind a lot. I just wished I'd knew before hand that the actual price would most likely be higher than the quoted price. But oth... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Iyabo I appreciate you taking the time to write me up a review. Your order was a tough one to find a carrier for, but when the day is done we did end up finding someone for you. Yes, the rate did go up but we did a good job haggling them back down a little bit to save you what we could. Sometimes you just gotta take whats available and Im glad we did, ultimately you did get that car shipped, awesome. [ view ]
    Poster:iyaboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Finding better seems unlikely
    Review:I shipped via Martha at Auto Shipping Group and I'm happy to recommend. Here's what I learned shippng a car for the first and likely only time... It's not like Fedex where every single step of the journey is predictable. It's more like hit... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for awesome review! Definitely a favorite... We work hard for our customers, thank you for the acknowledgment. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes Bartholomew. [ view ]
    Poster:Bartholomew
    Date:6/29/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:We needed to move our vehicle from Georgia to California, numerous companies contacted us; however, we choose Auto Shipping Group, based upon our contact with it's agent, Cassie Swyers. Cassie promised that she would "hold our hand" throug... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie Swyers direct line 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshipping.com Oh Lonzo, it was a pleasure doing business with you. You are so very easy to communicate with, it made my job quite easy. Bless you. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:Lonzo Lucas, Judge (ret)
    Date:6/29/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:We needed to transport our vehicle from Georgia to Beaumont, California. We were contacted by numerous brokers; however, Cassie Swyers of Auto Shipping Group struck us as being honest, knowledgeable and helpful. She promised that she would "ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Lonzo Lucas, Judge (ret)
    Date:6/29/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: on time delivery
    Review:no problems Lance If you have any questions please feel free to email or call me. I will be in touch with you shortly with carrier information just as soon as I secure one for you. did as agreed [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joe for the review. it was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe NehmenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfying experience
    Review:I moved to Maryland from Washington state for school and had to ship my car across the country. After doing some searching, most of the quotes were around $1800 to ship so I almost gave up in bringing my car but my friend recommended Auto Shipping Gr... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Eunice, I enjoy working with you every time! Everything is so easy with your transports. Please refer all friends and family to me. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:ECThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I picked this company because of their 5-star rating and because I had received a phone call from Stephanie telling me, among other things, that I would work directly and exclusively with her if I decided to use their services. That was very appeali... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803...5 STAR SERVICE*****Linda, Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process much smoother for you, also i enjoyed sharing some laughs together. Feel free to contact me directly again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Linda HartzelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I never give reviews on line, but I had an excellent experience with this transport company. We needed a car shipped from New Jersey to Los Angeles in a very tight time-frame .....our car was picked up as discussed and delivered very quickly to our ... [ More ]
    Poster:vicky
    Date:6/28/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Review:Alexandra was a fantastic help as she found a carrier quickly, checked in frequently with updates, and followed up twice after delivery to be sure I was satisfied. It was a great experience every step of the way. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Norman, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can work together again shortly. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Norm BeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:We were very happy our daughter's car was on its way to Washington State well before we returned there. Daughter was pleased to have her "wheels" withing a couple days of returning home. Other than road dirt (to be expected in a coast ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Mike, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it very much. I'm glad everything worked out as planned for you and your daughter and we did not have any complications.I hope in the future, you will return to Auto Shipping Group Inc. for us to help move another vehicle of yours and get a returning customer discount! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:MIKE OSWEILERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 1:28:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45