View 152,941 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,942th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2514 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.18% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was overall very positive. My car was shipped promptly, cheaply, and without damage. I even loaded my car with a fair amount of personal belongings, and there were no issues with the added weight, nor were the... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks for the review Matt, I'm glad you had a smooth transport...take care sir and have a fantastic summer! [ view ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery 8/1/2014
    Review:I was very pleased with the Auto Shipping Group and the transport of my vehicle. The Shipper, Tate Higgens, could not have done a better job in lining up a driver and truck for the shipment. He literally had a driver picking up my vehicle up in Bosto... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins tate@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 853-2848 Thanks Rich for the great review. I'm truly grateful. It was a pleasure helping you accomplish the task at hand. Everything went as smooth as possible and I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle to you in 1 day. Thanx again!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Berger
    Date:8/4/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:Successfully rescued me and got my cars shipped on short notice. I would recommend them to anyone. Malia is an excellent shipper and satisfied my requests while alleviating my concerns due to the inadequacies of the previous shippers who left me hi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES....THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!! Ted, you poor guy.....I am so sorry you had such a bad experience with the other company which created so much stress for you and your wife, our customers deserve nothing but the BEST, and you got it!!! I am happy to see your vehicles have arrived at the port, and are awaiting ocean transport to HAWAII.........I am so jealous. Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ted LeroyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:After searching for several days, I was extremely happy to find the Auto Shipping Group! I'm paying for peace of mind in knowing my car will be delivered on time and in good condition. Even the independent carrier they hired for my shipment has been ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brittney, thank you for the best review i have had in a long time. It was so much different than the rest. I am truly greatful [ view ]
    Poster:Brittney M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Ford Thunderbird
    Review:We bought a Car in Texas and needed it shipped to California. We contacted Auto Ship Group Inc., They called back in an amazing amount of time. We were set up and in a matter of 3 Days, we have received our Car. Thanks to Olivia, We will use Auto Shi... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE 360-483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank You Pam, you and Mike were a pleasure to work with. I appreciate your time, effort and business. Enjoy your new car!!! [ view ]
    Poster:pam tobarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great Servicse with Q on Price Matching and $25 Discount for ordering online
    Review: I received the price quotes from different transporters and selected Auto Shipping Group for bringing my car from Hernando, Mississippi to St. Louis, Missouri. Their services were great, however I’m not very clear with their price matching po... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****Imtiaz, Thank you for the 5 star review. As i explained to you at the very beginning of receiving the quote that a price another company may provide you may not be the rate the DRIVER is requesting. Being the fact that the company that gave you the price was not a very reputable company in the time they have been a member of Transport Reviews (5 1/2 yrs with only 100 reviews) i let you know at the beginning that the rate will range anywhere from from $400 - $435. I also mentioned to you the rate i am price matching doesn't necessarily mean it will get accepted at that rate, being you needed vehicle picked up in within 3 days before the place your vehicle was stored at started accruing fee's, so i made calls out with our preferred carriers and they provided me a offer of $25 more than the price match rate (still under the quoted price i originally provided to you), which also in the beginning i told you as you were trying to lower the rate even more, that $25 can make a difference with a driver whether he is going to take it or not.And it looks as if in this case that's what the driver needed to make the route worth his while. So hopefully that explains a bit more clearer of why price matches are not set in stone. Again, we appreciate your business with our company and i am happy that the driver we arranged to transport your vehicle you were also happy with and overall the service was good. Feel free to contact me again should you need this service again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Imtiaz AhmadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Review:I needed to transport a Jaguar from South Carolina to California and was very apprehensive using a transport service I wasn't familiar with. Thankfully, the agents knowledge of the industry and seemingly honest presentation of Auto Shipping Group was... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Brett it was a pleasure working with you and we strive to make our customer's transports smooth for them. I thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I look forward to working with you again if the need ever arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Brett Ostlind
    Date:8/4/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: initial conversation and appointment
    Review:At this time I can only comment on the initial contact and follow-up appointment process with my broker Malia as my car has not been picked up yet. From the first call I made and conversation I had with Malia, she treated me with respect and a lev... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES....THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!! Faith, you have no idea how great it makes me feel to hear such wonderful things about myself........LOL! I love my job, and I care. From what I have been told by several customers is there are so many pushy sales people in this industry who only care about putting money in their pocket, and could care less about integrity. My job is to educate my customers, treat them with respect, and do the best I can to make them feel comfortable during this sometimes stressful process. Thank you for the very nice review, it is much appreciated. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Faith LeibowitzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Right choice
    Review:Everyone I worked with was extremely helpful and prompt. I had several questions and Breanna was able to answer every question and make me feel like I was making the correct choice for shipping my car. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autooshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Carrie, Im very glad we got your vehicle picked up and moved so quick! I loved working with you and i hope you enjoy your relocation. Have a wonderful day and please give me a call anytime if your needing another shipment. Thanks again. Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Carrie WolfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Thanks to Sue, this coast to coast caper was made possible, entirely due to her good natured personality, honesty, and business awareness, especially going the extra miles to help us first time customers (Bob and Don) to feel at home and well cared... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Don, my most favorite customer ever! Thank you so much for this awesome review. It was such a pleasure working with you from start to finish. Being the type of person you are gave me motivation too at a time when I much needed it. Thanks again for our talks and your business. I wish you all the luck with you and yours and have fun with that car. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:DON GOODEN
    Date:8/3/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Toyota Camry
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before and had real worries about doing so. I looked on the net to find a shipper and was flogged by a lot of different companies. Most all of them had prices that I could not afford. Then I received a price I could affo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Robert Thank you for the great review. it was a pleasure for us to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Reon
    Date:8/3/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kim was fantastic. I have shipped numerous cars with her, and she comes through. Sometimes a little more expensive than I was hoping, but all in all does a great job. I would recommend her to anyone shipping a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Steve, I am so glad that we finally got the review to work after all these years. I have loved working with you all this time. Please let me know when you are ready for your next vehicle and I will get that one going as well. Thank you so much for your dedication. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Casteel
    Date:8/2/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Beyond my expectations
    Review:After buying a car on line and knowing from past experience that it would be a while before I received it, I set up the shipping with Breanna at Auto Shipping Group. I was more than surprised to learn that within an hour of setting it up, she had a ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Colin, You were an awesome customer and I am very happy that your vehicle was delivered early. Have fun with the new toy! Please do not hesitate to call again if you are in need of shipping your vehicle. Thanks again. Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Colin Blackmon
    Date:8/2/2014 6:51:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport/Matt Peterson
    Review:I wanted to ship a car from Mississippi to California and after speaking with several transport companies I finally got a hold of Matt with Auto Transport Group. From beginning to end it went exactly how Matt explained it would. Pick-up was smooth, d... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write a review about my services Per, I appreciate that very much. Yes, your shipment was pretty smooth, we did have to negotiate a little bit on the rate and pick up location due to it being rather rural. We all communicated and worked out the logistics and were able to coordinate and make a deal, perfect. Always a pleasure working with folk like yourself. If you need anything in the future please contact me. [ view ]
    Poster:Per NilssonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha Castillo is very helpful in getting the shipping done. She is a great person to talk to and answers questions in details. I am able to fully understand what's going on about my shipping. Martha found me a reliable and nice driver within the ti... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to serve you it was so nice working together on getting you transported. Best wishes Bowen, have a great summer:) [ view ]
    Poster:Bowen
    Date:8/1/2014 1:41:00 AM
    Subject: happy customer
    Review:We are actually repeat customers. We had two cars shipped from WA to MD in 2013. We had such a positive experience that we saved Felicia's number and called her when it was time to move again. The whole process was very efficient. Felicia had a q... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGGROUP.COM FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE**Hello Chantel and Austin, It's so great to hear from you and thanks again for taking time out during your move to provide feedback! I always enjoy working on behalf of my repeats. You already understand the process and in many cases are a breath of fresh air during the follow up process. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me shall another transporting situation arise. Thank you so very much. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Chantel Calder
    Date:7/31/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:This was a tough move as i was moving a Hummer. Tige was fair and kept working until he found a carrier. the driver was nice and the truck arrived on time and without any issues. thank you tige and auto shipping group. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:monty
    Date:7/31/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Milia is great
    Review:Easy to communicate with, up front with booking and estimated costs. All in all very helpful. I would use her again if needed and refer any friends needing this service to her. [ View ]
    Response:360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Ralph (my grandpa's name).....you are such a great guy, OMG! I have so much enjoyed working with you to get your wife's beautiful 2013 BMW 730 LI from Washington to Texas. She is a VERY lucky woman to get a birthday gift like this. Thank you for the nice review. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ralph Smith
    Date:7/31/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport and Car Shipping
    Review:Upon requesting a quote immediately received a response from Julie. She also followed up with a phone call. We shipped my husband's car first to North Carolina. The scheduling was perfect. He flew in to the airport and the driver called him and was o... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dave & Rachel, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. If the need every comes up again I'm just a phone call away. I wish you the very best in your new state!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dave & RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Review:Martha provided me excellent service. She called me two days later and was able to transport my car at the exact price that we first talked about. The total transit time was only 3 days from IL to TX. My car arrived in the same condition that it left... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! What a great review! Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent! [ view ]
    Poster:Mauricio
    Date:7/31/2014 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: car shipment number 2
    Review:This is the second car I shipped through Martha. I returned yo her a second time because things went so smoothly the first time. I was not disappointed. The process was new to me, I was anxious at first, but Martha did everything to ease my anxiety ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you a second time! [ view ]
    Poster:amittairba@gmail.com
    Date:7/31/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience with Tige Yeargin. He was super helpful, professional and easy to work with. He was the reason I felt so comfortable using your company. Sincerely, Mark Tapley [ View ]
    Poster:Mark TapleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: My Kia Sorento
    Review:From the beginning to the end Tige Yeargin has Been on top of my transport order. Every step of the way Everything fell right in place. The driver was on point With the delivery I was in Florida and my car was in NC at a Tow yard picked it up i... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Amazing service! Very prompt, efficient, and willing to work around my strict timelines. I highly recommend Malia!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Sanjay, thank you for such a nice review. I have enjoyed working with you. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sanjay
    Date:7/31/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:This process was easy to arrange and complete thanks to the work done by Malia. I will contact her again with my transport needs. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. - Scott, you are so sweet, thank you so much for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Davis
    Date:7/31/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 SIERRA
    Review:Hello, This is the second time that I have used Auto Shipping Group Inc. They not only picked up my truck ahead of time, They delivered the truck two days earlier than scheduled. Felicia my contact person at Auto Shipping Group Inc was in the mid... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE** Hello Mr Pourzynal, Thanks again for taking time out to provide your feedback and for posting a 5 star review! Transporting a large truck can be challenging at times. Much has to do with timing. Its never too early to place your reservation. I gave you my word I would be available for you regardless of any personal commitments I had. Thanks a lot sir [ view ]
    Poster:P.PourzynalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with Chell Hart at Auto Shipping Group was stellar from initial contact to follow-up after delivery. We have shipped a number of cars over the years from state to state. Working with Chell was by far the best customer service and care w... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 * chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much, PG! I was so happy to hear that I have been the best service representative that you have worked with so far! I do get to place the blame for these kind words squarely on my company; as ASG if totally focused on taking the stress and confusion out of the shipping process for it's clientele. (Makes my job so much easier!) I was happy to help! [ view ]
    Poster:PG
    Date:7/31/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:We are very happy with our 2nd experience using Auto Shipping Group Inc.! It was just like our 1st! Tige Yeargin made it as smooth as possible. We only had one hiccup but it was not a big deal. We were expecting to have the car picked up on a sche... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamison Wolf
    Date:7/31/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: Very Easy, Personable Process
    Review:One if the easiest moves I have ever had. Car was in great shape and I was taken care of every step of the way. Very personable and attentive customer service and a decent price. I am very happy with my entire experience. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Jon, its very kind of you to take the time to write up a review for my services. This haul was a good one, you had a great carrier that was on time for pick up and early for delivery. Target dates were met and the rate was right on. I always like seeing the process go so smoothly. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon RozemaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia McClain is a wonderful person and I'm very very happy with how she handled the shipping of my truck! Thank you so much Malia!! You're awesome! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS OR TO GIVE QUOTES. Christina, thank you so much! I just love working with you and your husband. It's fun being friends on Facebook too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:7/30/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:This was the second transport Malia has helped me with. As always, she was professional, prompt, and courteous! Did a great job setting up a long distance truck shipment and I couldn't be happier with the service. Thanks again! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM ALSO AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. LB, you are the best! Thank you for such a nice review, and being a loyal return customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:7/30/2014 8:08:00 PM
    Subject: Would reccommend
    Review:I was thoroughly pleased with the service offers by Auto Transport. Our car was delivered to us in a timely fashion and without any hassle or need for concern. The employees were professional and friendly and were completely helpful along the way. Th... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Craig, Thank you so much for trusting me and Auto Shipping Group. If there is anything else you need please let me know. Again thank you very much! [ view ]
    Poster:CP
    Date:7/30/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:The driver was easy to contact and kept us informed where the vehicle was at all times. The processed was clearly explained to me and if i wanted my car moved you have to pay the going rates. [ View ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:easy to deal with both the broker and the shipper. I would use them again. The broker helped negotiate a fair price. the shipper was easy to communicate with on both ends of the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob ClearyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with auto shipping group
    Review:Matthew Peterson worked really hard to get my 2 cars transported to california. He was diligent with regards to communication and made every effort to try to save me money along the way. Great customer service and a very positive attitude with good e... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 3602075535 Nabyl, thank you for taking the time to share your experience here in this review. Im always happy to help and explain the process to anyone willing to ask questions. Very happy I could help you in the process and look forward to the possibility of working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:NT
    Date:7/30/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Thumbs Up for Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Randy Chavez (randy@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-853-2823 x 7048) at Auto Shipping Group was a great help. They made the ordeal very easy. The price of the total shipment went up a bit from my initial quote, but that was due to an increase in fuel, an... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks for the kind words Shayne and on behalf of Stephanie and myself, I hope you have an awesome summer and look forward to serving you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Shayne Kappus
    Date:7/30/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:delivered on time and on price. no problems. Driver courteous Lots of update contact providing tome of arrival. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Mark, with all the work you do, it was my pleasure to serve you. I'm so glad everything went without a hitch. [ view ]
    Poster:M Jardini
    Date:7/30/2014 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN
    Review:Prompt answer to phone calls and helpful information. Was able to adjust pickup time and cars actually got delivered early (which was helpful for our schedule). Carrier was competent and careful. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES - Thank you for the great review, Shaun. its great to hear you were pleased with your transport. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:sw
    Date:7/30/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Review:Malia was a wonderful point person and overall representative of Auto Shippin Group. Despite some technical difficulties out of her control, Malia was extremely responsive, pleasant, and a great advocate for me as a customer. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES - Thank you for the great review, Megan. I am happy everything went well with your transport. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:7/29/2014 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Sam Anderson 360-207-5504
    Review:Sam Was very helpful with my auto transport needs. My son is in the military and needed his car shipped to him right away. I called and a day or two later Sam informed me the car could be picked up within the hour. The driver came and gave us all his... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson, sam@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-207-5504...Paul, thank you for the 5 star review....it means a lot to me that I was able to help you and your son get this to his base. Also, please give him a heart-felt thank you for serving his country. [ view ]
    Poster:Christian
    Date:7/29/2014 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: Matt Peterson
    Review:Matt Peterson communicated with me through the entire process from pickup to delivery, I was able to adjust my delivery point (for my own reasons) smoothly. Will definitely refer my friends, this was my 3rd shipment but 1st with Auto Shipping Group,... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Mark, I appreciate you coming back and putting that order in with me to ship your Jeep. We had you written and dispatched all in one day a few months ago when you first made contact, but it was just a little too quick for your schedule and didnt work out. Fortunately you came back and we were able to get the job done a second time. I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services and it was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:I called multiple companies trying to obtain an honest and fair price quote to ship my vehicle. Malia was the first person who was honest, empathetic, professional, and not pushy. How refreshing! Thank you. I will use and recommend Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-843-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS, AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES. Cathy, thank you so much for the awesome review. It really means a lot to me to know my compassion, honesty and good will is noticed by others. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:C. Bower
    Date:7/29/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: lance staab
    Review:Lance was completely professional, knowledgeable and understanding about the issues surrounding my vehicle (a rare valuable 1967 corvette convertible 427/435 survivor). after trying for almost two weeks to get a carrier through another service, lanc... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com George, thank you so much for the great review, I really appreciate you taking the time to write it. [ view ]
    Poster:george
    Date:7/29/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Cassie was very responsive and compassionate. She explained very carefully up front what to expect in the way of delays, complications, etc. If she did not have any news of the whereabouts of my vehicle she would check in anyway to let me know she kn... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh Robin, you are so kind. You are a pleasure to work for, and your concerns were real and understandable. Thank you for letting me serve you. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: ASG Review
    Review:Outstanding, superb service from Auto Shipping Group!!!! I called on a Sunday afternoon(PST), yep a Sunday, spoke with a Mr Tige Yeargin, placed the order. Monday I had an assigned carrier, Wednesday the car was picked up in Va. and delivered on Mond... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Shipping was quick and on time. Easy to coordinate. Went out of way to help arrange storage for my car at final destination so it would be there when I arrived. Great customer service and really knew business. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian White
    Date:7/29/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872 - Order# 1009809 Order Total: $1540
    Review:This is the second time that I have used Felicia and she is amazing, made sure I was aware of cost (not the fuel prices help...) and everything along the way right up through delivery. Like the Subject said, my confidence is high and I am now using ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE**Hello Stephen, Thank you for your business and confidence in myself and our drivers. I enjoy hearing from you and wanted to thank you for taking time out to provide feedback. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:7/29/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Glory was honest and affront with the details on how transportation works and ensured that everything is fine. The driver was also very friendly and direct with respect to delivery date and time. Initially I was nervous since it was my first move and... [ More ]
    Response:Glory 800-516-5044 [ view ]
    Poster:Rajkumar SubramanianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Coming from someone very skeptical about this whole process, it was very pleasant and easy.Early pick up, vehicle got to me 2 days sooner than expected. Overall great experience, would highly recommend!!! A++++ Thanks Ty! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: My First Time Shipping a Car
    Review:I was in a situation in which I had a car but didn't want to trade it in to buy a new one so I had two cars on my hands and no place to store the second car, so I needed it shipped (from California) to my mother in Colorado quick! I went to a web... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com CC, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working with you on your move and my goal as everyone here at Auto Shipping Group is to make your transport as smooth as possible. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises again for you. My very best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:CCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 7:34:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51