View 158,693 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,694th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2666 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.62% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.38% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:The price quote was accurate; the arrangements were made easily; the whole process was painless - a great service. [ View ]
    Response:JUlIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Norman thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of our customers moves smooth and it was a pleasure working with you. My best to you and your family and I look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Norman E Parker JrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car. Transport
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton ,,my rep at Auto Shipping Group handled the transport perfectly. The car was picked up on time .Delivered to my home on time. Good service. I will recommend Stephanie Hamilton again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Rich, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation again. Look forward to doing more business in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich bruno
    Date:10/17/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:I had a great experience with Auto shipping Group!! Dan Cabral was very helpful on the phone. Ryan was the gentleman who picked up my truck. He was a day early picking it up which was awesome!! I would definitely use this company again if I ever ... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group - - Daniel Cabral - - 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara it was my pleasure in working with you and look forward in helping your friends and family. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara SimondsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I couldn't be more pleased with the level of service, prompt answers and communication. This is my third time using Tige for my shipping needs. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Peter FallonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Frieley 3602406854
    Review:From the first phone call to the delivery of my vehicle it was a very pleasant transaction. Very professional. It's was very important to me to have my vehicle within a certain time and Kimberly made it happen with a competitive price. Thank you very... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Kelly, I want to thank you so much for the fantastic review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Brammer
    Date:10/17/2014 7:17:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-853-2831
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I asked total six 5 star companies for quote. All quoted me around same price and same promises - timelines, honesty,driver network, no deposit and insurance. The only reason I chose auto shipping group is Mart... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO ~ Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you so much Anurag for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Anurag
    Date:10/17/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim was awesome to work with. It was a very good transaction. The one thing that could've been better would be, the estimated price. The difference between my estimated and actual amount paid was very high. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Vj, I would first like to apologize that the carriers asked for an increase in cost to move your two vehicles. I got them to agree to take them for lower than they originally wanted, so I am happy that we were able to work something out. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:VJ
    Date:10/16/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Service
    Review:Martha was able to coordinate the shipping of my vehicle in a prompt and professional manner. I had a variable timetable that changed on multiple occasions and she was able to meet all my requests. Her service was great! [ View ]
    Response:Call for a free quote!! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of even with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Dionis MaloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my car
    Review:Mr. Yeargin and his support people were exceptionally professional and informative. This is the first time I've used a transport company and everything was explained to me. The price was within range that I expected. Mine was a somewhat difficult sit... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed OwensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!!
    Review:I had contracted with another auto transport company and was awaiting the schedule for pick up as the days before my move were quickly flying by... I called that company and expressed my concern that time was running out and they did little to con... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue FletcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent work
    Review:I am incredibly busy and was very specific with my initial request for a particular day to have my vehicle picked up. Although this is generally contrary to the business practices of the transport companies, Martha diligently worked to find a good ca... [ More ]
    Response:Call for a free quote! MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 Thank you so much for the detailed review in how effectively we were able to accommodate your specific time constraints! I always give my best in every transport and strive to get my customers the best price... Thanks again and I'm so happy you had a great experience :) [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan P
    Date:10/16/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped with Randy
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job getting my Kia Soul shipped to Michigan for me. Randy Chavez handled the arrangements and was informative and efficient. Good experience and would use them again. This was my second time using their service with g... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360.406.4885***Hey Bob, thanks for taking the time to leave a review and please don't hesitate to call upon us again should you need to ship your car. [ view ]
    Poster:R. Losik
    Date:10/16/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Service was great
    Review:Sam Anderson is excellent to work with!! Will use this company again. I was expecting the costs to be higher than they were to deliver the unit to us. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Brad, it has been a pleasure assisting you with this shipment. Please feel free to contact me again when you need a car either shipped out or brought in. Thank you again for your business. Please tell others to call as well....Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Deschamp
    Date:10/16/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Review:When we placed our order, we stated the vehicles needed to be picked up on Saturday. We were assured they would be. They did not get picked up until the following Tuesday. We placed the order in plenty of time that expedited shipping was not neede... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera Auto Shipping Group (360) 464-2582 ext 405...tony@autoshippinggroup.com...Dave, as a company we do everything we can, put forth every effort to meet all of our customers expectations. 1 to 10 days is the industry standard, from the time your vehicle is available to load, to secure it on a carrier. Our company, through our 11 years in business shipping vehicles, has outstanding relationships with more than 9000 seasoned trucking companies. As I explained to you early on no company can guarantee an exact pickup date and in your case the vehicle was loaded within 3 days of that desired date. In an effort to provide you with exceptional customer care, I insistently reached out to you to keep you informed of every detail of your transport. Forgive me if that came off a bit overbearing. However, i DID PLACE YOU WITH ONE OF OUR REGULAR CARRIERS that you tout as exceptional. If it wasn't for our relationship with him, that would not have happened. In the end your vehicle was loaded within 3 days of your desired window, delivered for the quoted price, with a dependable carrier. Win, win for all parties involved. I'm sorry your review didn't reflect that. I appreciate you, your business, and your comments. [ view ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping review.
    Review:Just shipped my daughter's car from California to Florida. Tony was amazing. Contacted me before pickup to make sure driver had contacted me and contacted me after pick up to make sure everything went well. Pick up went perfectly. Driver on time an... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera Auto Shipping Group (360) 464-2582 ext 405 Meg I can't thank you enough for giving me the opportunity to be able to do this for you and your family should you need me again in the future please do not hesitate to contact me i very much look forward to helping you again. I wish you well and thank you again for everything. [ view ]
    Poster:Mk
    Date:10/16/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Miami, FL to Alameda, CA
    Review:Needed to get my Corolla from Miami to Alameda for a military move. They picked up the car and everything was fine. The truck had mechanical issues which delayed my car being delivered by 3 days. Was told the car was going to be covered during ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew ChinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and fast
    Review:They were extremely easy to work with and very helpful! I had last minute problems with my vehicle starting and they found someone who could transport it and was very knowledgable. I was tired of dealing with sketchy companies and was very pleased wi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS. [ view ]
    Poster:Krista
    Date:10/15/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Load
    Review:Auto shipping Group was a great customer service experience. Tate is a very effective communicator, respectful in his demeanor, and quite knowledgeable. He helped relieve the stress of worrying how to move two vehicles coast to coast. Although cer... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-834-2900 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE CALL! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I sent my vehicle to my daughter at school and was overwhelmed with all of the phone calls and emails. I am so thankful I talked to Julie. She explained everything to me and was so pleased with our experience. Thank you so much [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of our customers moves smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mar
    Date:10/15/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Sue!
    Review:After speaking with numerous companies and obtaining many quotes, I found Sue and the rest of the process was incredibly easy. She was very easy to deal with and knowledgeable. She made the entire experience very easy. Would highly suggest contacting... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Ream
    Date:10/15/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:The experience was courteous and accomplished it's objective in an acceptable time frame. The price was reasonable. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com John, thank you for trusting me to help you with shipping your motorhome. It was a pleasure working with you on this. I hope all is well with you. I look forward to helping you in the future should the need arise. Please give your friends my number if they need their vehicles shipped as well....take care. [ view ]
    Poster:John L Eaton
    Date:10/15/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:We had a few false starts, but the overall experience was just about perfect. Driver called me right on time to make arrangements to pick up the car. I have used other auto transport companies in the past, but from now on I will only use Auto Shipp... [ More ]
    Response:: ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678***5 STAR REVIEW****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*** [ view ]
    Poster:Beverly WaltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Breanna Pittman
    Review:Breanna was excellent in customer service from day 1. Our car was picked and delivered in time. I would give 10/10 to Breanna Pittman in her customer service. [ View ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP PLEASE CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE 360-200-6854 [ view ]
    Poster:Saurabh
    Date:10/15/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:It can late due to mechanical problems but Felicia kept contact with me. Her service is excellent will use again. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:10/15/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: My Toyota Yaris being transported
    Review:I used this auto transport in 2011 and was very nervous but the company kept me aware of everything. My Dodge Neon made it to Arizona with no problems. I remain confident that my Toyota Yaris will now make it there also. Lance has been very helpful a... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@auotshippinggroup Yvonne, Thank you for the review I am looking forward to transporting your vehicle with great expectations [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne I ShermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Lifted Toyota Tundra (Julie Johnston 602-428-6878).
    Review:Hi, Im currently deployed in Afghanistan, and found a truck that I really wanted at dealership called Global Motor Cars of Houston. So this was my first time buying a vehicle online through a dealer and the first time getting it transported. I was ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Chaz, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was an honor to meet you and assist you in your move. Stay safe and thank you for your service. I wish you the very best and enjoy your truck when you get home!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Chaz K.HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 7:15:00 AM
    Subject: Much Faster Delivery Than Expected!
    Review:I called Sue and initially booked with her after receiving a decent estimate. I called another company who offered a significantly lower cost, so I called back to cancel. Sue assured me the lower cost would not be accepted by the drivers and I would ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary YoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: 2002 armored van
    Review:I did not give much notice on this shipment. Arrangements were made relatively quick and cheaper than most companies. Once picked up, the item arrived on schedule and in proper condition. [ View ]
    Response:Brandon Bond... 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:10/14/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell was fantastic from Auto Shipping Group, Inc! She was always available and checked in with me about the shipping process. I would highly recommend her! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Jackie! Thanks for choosing to work with me and Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with such a nice individual! Please remember me to friends and family for any auto shipping needs! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:10/14/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia from Auto Shipping Group did an excellent job with my transport. She contacted me multiple times during the process, always keeping me up to date. She also worked closely with me to arrange the transport dates to fit into my schedule. The v... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Harris
    Date:10/14/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great service(Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803).
    Review:Its not the first time I use this company. Everything went great. I would certainly recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678**** 5 STAR SERVICE****CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Alex, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Z.
    Date:10/14/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Explaining the cost
    Review:Got a good idea how it all works and the advantage of shipping this way. I did not have to spend my time fining a tow. This was much easier than I thought it would be. Danielle walked me thought all the paper work and answered all my questions. It t... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote*** Hi Peter! Thank you so much for the FANTASTIC 5 star review! I am so glad you felt I explained the process well enough for you! I hope for every customer I have to be able to educate them on the industry as much as possible going into transporting their vehicle so everyone has an advantage and knows what they are getting themselves into! I couldn't have asked for a BETTER FIRST customer to work with going back into sales, so THANK YOU as well! I can't wait to see pictures when you get that bad boy all restored! If you or anyone you know needs a transport send them my way! Thank you again Peter!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Debeck
    Date:10/14/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Review:First of all, I was about to take a flight to California to pick up a Porsche 911, that I just purchased. I was running out of time and options, so I called around in hopes that I would find a car transport service that would bring the Porche 911 ... [ More ]
    Response:ROBERT J REYES 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Hank for your feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad we were able to ship your Porsche to North Dakota successfully. [ view ]
    Poster:mrhank1@sbcglobal.netThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You for your Professionalism
    Review:I am happy to given a forum to express my feelings regarding my experience with the EXCELLENT auto shipping company, Auto Group Shiipping, Inc. I have had the peasure of dealing with their employee representative, Martha Castillo and I have been ve... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Delores you two were in a JAM and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it around! Not only did I get you the best price but I got you picked up on the exact day and delivered on the exact day needed! I am so happy you gave me the chance to serve you! Thanks again :) [ view ]
    Poster:Delores Nelson
    Date:10/14/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Changes
    Review:I got an online quote from Auto Shipping Group in Washougal, WA for enclosed shipping and accepted the quote. However, when the transporter showed up, it was an open transporter. I was unable to contact Lance, but the seller in New York did get a c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893. lance@autoshippinggroup.com Stephen. I do apologized for the communication issue. It is my intention to give complete and utter service to all my customers. I am sorry for the loss of communication on your order [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Weil
    Date:10/14/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Cross Country
    Review:Auto Transport Group was very helpful. The vehicle arrived earlier than expected. The fellow delivering the vehicle was not very accommodating (not Auto Transport Group's fault) and had to be persuaded to drive my vehicle all the way to my home. The ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service***CALL TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****C.Burchard, Thank you for the awesome feedback. I enjoyed handling your auto transport. Feel free to contact me directly should you decide to ship a vehicle again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:C. Burchard
    Date:10/14/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a classic
    Review:I was very squirmish about having my antique, family heirloom vehicle transported across the country. Malia explained the process very thoroughly and made me feel comfortable. My vehicle was picked up within a few days, delivered in two, and I was ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS AWESOME COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS [ view ]
    Poster:Steve CaldarelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton (360) 853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was very easy to talk to and very helpful with all aspects of the pick up and delivery process. We would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote*** Paul, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again, should this need arise in the future. Take Care!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Adams
    Date:10/14/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my 1965 Ford Corsair
    Review:Very prompt, pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable staff. Martha was very efficient and was always prompt in responding to queries and addressing issues. I would use Auto Shipping Group again if I needed a vehicle transported. [ View ]
    Response:Call for a free quote!! Martha @ 360-464-2504 Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:Chandan Sahay/ SarinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping from Seattle to Denver with Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This is my second time using Felicia and I'm always so glad that I found her. She has helped me ship my car back and forth from Colorado and Washington and each time she has provided me with great customer service. I would definitely recommend workin... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Jen, Thank you for your business and 5 star review. Also, thank you for your repeat business. I enjoy working with customers like yourself and look forward to working again next time. Thanks so much- [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:10/13/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ship my car from Fresno to New Jersey
    Review:Julie was very professional in speaking with me told me exactly what to expect no hidden surprises. Had a great experience with auto logistics highly recommend. Overall very satisfied . After hearing all the nightmares on line I was very concerned my... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Victor, enjoy your Porsche. It was a pleasure working with you and getting your vehicle to you. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Thank You. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Victor Grazi
    Date:10/13/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:Great company and customer service! First i checked them out on the website. They sent me a quote and called me at the same time. We talked about the price and they assigned me a driver. Since they dont have many driver going from TX to WA, I had to ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@auotshippinggroup [ view ]
    Poster:Andy Le
    Date:10/13/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service and Follow UP
    Review:I shipped a Honda CRV from San Antonio to Greenville NC with Auto Shipping Group. This is the second time that I have shipped with them and my most recent experience mirrored my first experience- outstanding service with a commitment made and commit... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@autoshippinggroup.com***360.406.4885***Hey Steven, thanks for the kind words sir...it was my pleasure working with you and if you ever need to ship again, feel free to call upon me. [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Horton
    Date:10/13/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Robert was awesome
    Review:Robert was awesome! Took care of everything and was always on top of it. He was great and made everything really easy [ View ]
    Response:Robert Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@austoshippinggroup.com Thank you Brandon for your feedback! I am happy to have made the process of shipping your vehicle effortless. You were a pleasure to speak with and I am glad I was able to assist you in getting your car to IL. [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto review
    Review:The company that I chose to go with was auto transport company and they were reasonably priced at around $800 to ship my car from California to Texas. My car was picked up on time and arrived on time to its destination. I would recommend this company... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup***360.406.4885***Hi Jaroon, thank you for taking the time to leave me that review. It was my pleasure assisting you in moving your car...take care, [ view ]
    Poster:Jaroon
    Date:10/13/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Damaged and Late
    Review:Brandon at the Auto Shipping Group was very pleasant, HOWEVER, he brokered out Affirmative Auto Transport to ship my car. Please read below what happened to the car while in transport. I would use Brandon to ship a vehicle just make sure he does not ... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Joni, Sorry for the damages incurred by carrier during transport. We will not be using Affirmative Auto Transport Again. I wish you the best in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Joni
    Date:10/13/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Review:I needed to ship a car from CA to CT on a short notice. Randy from ASG was extremely helpful with this process. He was very honest about prices and what to expect along the way. There were no surprises. The car arrived within the expected range and t... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup***360.406.4885***Hey Sean, thanks for taking the time to leave me that review. I hope things are going well for you and your new wife and wish you both a happy holiday season! Take care....Rand [ view ]
    Poster:Sean M
    Date:10/12/2014 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue (Auto Transport) 360-464-1022
    Review:We have coordinated THREE coast to coast car shipments through Jeff Vigue in the last year- one to California and two to Washington state. Jeff was very responsive each time and found movers who did the jobs well and without incident. Even after fu... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 360-834-2900 FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE PLEASE CALL Robert, Thank you for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If there is anything else we can do for you please give us a call. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert D.
    Date:10/12/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:Did a lot of research before choosing a broker. I was very skeptical because I have read many reviews regarding the horrible service people have received. I decided to take a chance and go with Auto Shipping Group. I spoke with Dan Cabral and he w... [ More ]
    Response:*AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM i am so very pleased that you gave us one percent of your confidence and allowed Auto Shipping Group to earn the rest, now you can tell your friends and family. Again we look forward in serving you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Etheridge
    Date:10/12/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Very happy with Julie's services. She explained the process to me and got my vehicle picked up quickly. Will use Auto Shipping group and especially recommend Julie to anyone needing a professional and reliable person to work with. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport and look forward to again if the need arises in the future. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ari
    Date:10/12/2014 6:08:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63