View 165,484 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,485th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2497 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.13% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.87% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:i was totally lost when I started looking for a company to take my son his car. I filled out a questionnaire on the internet and all of the companies started calling me. It was horrible. Lance took the time to explain everything to me and went over ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Djunna, I sincerely want to thank you for giving a review last minute. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport of your sons vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Djunna Steele
    Date:6/26/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: BAD SITUATION MADE BETTER
    Review:WE HAD BEEN TRYING TO TRANSPORT MY UNCLE'S TRUCK FOR OVER A MONTH, MY UNCLE IS DEAF SO I TOOK OVER AFTER ANOTHER BROKER TOOK HIS MONEY. TIGE TOLD ME THE TRUE, AND QUOTED ME A PRICE AND FOUND A TRUCK DRIVER IN A COUPLE OF DAYS... I WISH WE WOULD HAVE ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:BURKE
    Date:6/26/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Transporting my Mercedes was easy. I caked Auto Shipping Group and they have me a fast wrote and my vehicle was picked up 2 days later. I will definitely use this company again... Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Jolani
    Date:6/26/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:I had called numerous places getting quotes and Auto Shipping Group Inc. was the last place I called after reading the reviews on this website. I spoke with Dave, who was great, very knowledgeable and honest. He helped me choose a price that I was ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Nadja
    Date:6/26/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: 10
    Review:THANKS FOR TRANSPORTATION OF MY VEHICLE, WOULD USE AGAIN THE PAYABLE IS CASH IS GOD THE COMPANY TRANSPORTATION CAME EARLY THE CONTACT STEPHANY VERY NICE [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Carlo, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Relocation need arises again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CARLO MUZQUIZ This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Lance Staab of Auto Shipping Group. He was honest, hospitable, timely, and created an enjoyable customer service experience. I would HIGHLY recommend him! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Kim Thank you so much for the confidence building review. It is always a pleasure assisting you and your father in transporting vehicles. I. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Morin
    Date:6/26/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: 10
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Carlo, Thank you for the WONDERFUL review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Relocation need arises again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:carlo muzquizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie is a very pleasant person to work with. she is very professional and knowledgeable with the companies procedures. In the future, I look forward to working with Stephanie Hamilton again. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Cindie, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. I am happy to hear all went well with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindie StilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Kim was GREAT!!!
    Review:She was great!! She took the time to make sure I was well taken care of. I would recommend anyone I know to work with her! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ezron, Thank you for calling last night since the other companies were not coming through for you. I know we found a carrier but timing just wasn't working. I do thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to try to make this work for you guys. Call me if you can not make it work and we can try again. [ view ]
    Poster:EB
    Date:6/26/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I was living in Indianapolis and needed to ship my car to Oregon. At the same time I was packing my house and moving, then catching a flight with my toddler. Shipping the car was a very daunting task, and it seemed there were a lot of opportunities f... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:6/26/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Very polite and prompt set up of transport. Had issues with other companies not having a truck coming this way. Felicia had it on a truck in less than 2 days. Thanks for your help! [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/26/2015 3:31:00 AM
    Review:Kim followed up on a regular basis. The driver was also very kind and courteous. Really enjoyed the service and eventough outbound was a day late, inbound was early. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mike, Thank you so much! I am sorry that the pick up was a day late, but I am glad the delivery was early. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Matthews
    Date:6/25/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star review for heidi
    Review:very timely,easy and smooth experience! We shipped 2 cars and Heidi made it easy to do this. Both cars came to us in great condition. Heidi was incredibly easy to contact and was able to change our destination spot a couple of times. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Margaret!! The FIVE STAR REVIEW is appreciated! What a great customer you are! [ view ]
    Poster:margaret wilson
    Date:6/25/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia was so helpful and prompt
    Review:I worked with Felicia to get a quote and arrange the shipping of two cars from CA to VA. She was extremely helpful, delivering expert, caring customer service. Can't recommend her enough. [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/25/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:I had such a great experience with Kimberly Freiley at Auto Shipping Group. She was honest and straight forward about everything. I live in an out-of-the-way area (Durango CO.), not on any direct routes, which made my pick up much more difficult. K... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, Where to I even begin! I have never had a customer that has been as amazing as you. You, sorry to say were so scared and I wanted to be as up front with you as possible simply because of your pick up location. It is one of the hardest in the country. I am so glad that we were able to find a carrier that was as awesome as they were! I am so glad we were able to come through for you and make this happen. I hope the rest of your move was as easy and stress free. If you need anything else let me know. You have already sent me one referral and they have also been delivered so I thank you again so much for everything! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael R.
    Date:6/25/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim and ASG (auto shipping group) came through because ship a car direct could not. ASG was my second choice. But Ship A Car Direct failed to get the appropriate carrier out. I canceled with Ship a Car Direct after 4 days of waiting for them to fin... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Desmond, Thank you so much for trusting me. I know there was a little frustration about the delivery because you had flown in to meet the carrier and they were a little behind, but I am so glad that we were able to get all this taken care of you, especially before you contact in TX left for vacation. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:DOC
    Date:6/25/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN!!
    Review:After being burned by another broker (Marie A @ Total Car Shipping - who completely dropped the ball on us, told us on a Thursday that she had a carrier to pick up our car on a Friday - then was completely MIA on Friday. Total Shipping never helped m... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Nichols
    Date:6/25/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN!!
    Poster:Karen Nichols
    Date:6/25/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Broker
    Review:I highly recommend Leah Linn. Leah is an honest and trustworthy broker. She made herself available 24/7 via phone, text, or email to answer any and all of my questions. The price quoted by Leah never changed. [ View ]
    Response:MoMs have to stick together. Thank you for all your customer diligence as it made your transaction a pleasure. @@@@Leah Linn 360-464-2504@@@@ [ view ]
    Poster:MoM
    Date:6/25/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Really fast!
    Review:Kimberly who was my customer service representative was always maintaining communication with me ensuring that I always knew what was going on. The pick up and delivery was friendly and fast! 3 days total to deliver had exceeded my expectations. I hi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, I love hearing that we exceeded your expectations! I do love my job! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Richard White
    Date:6/25/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Malia has been very helpful setting up the shipment of our vehicles. She returns calls and can be reached easily. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Thank you for taking time to submit a review for me, I really appreciate it. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 4:03:00 AM
    Subject: (602) 428-6872 Felicia Williams
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Order# 1016711 Felicia at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was very helpful and always available through text messaging and cell phone calls while assisting with the shipping of my vehicle. I was happy with the service provided. I con... [ More ]
    Poster:Ric
    Date:6/25/2015 3:30:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:My dealings with Kimberly were always pleasant. She did a very good job communicating with myself and the person shipping the car, which is always appreciated when dealing with logistics. The driver and delivery of the vehicle were both less than id... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jess, You and your dad were wonderful! I do apologize for the carrier. They should stay in communication with you, but I am glad that I was able to get involved and find answers for you. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:JK
    Date:6/25/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:The customer service was better than expected. A carrier was found for us within 3 days of being in contact with Kim. She was upfront about everything and answered all of our questions. She always updated us on things. The driver was on time for pick... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Geno, I love to hear when your service was better than you expected! That makes me feel that I did my job correctly! If there is anything else you need please let me know, and make sure you have your friends and family call me directly. [ view ]
    Poster:GP
    Date:6/25/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly, was very responsive to my enquiries. Always responded within the same day I asked a question. She found a carrier for me early on and was always available to act as a liason between me and the driver. Would try to get in touch with Kimberly... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! David, You are wonderful! Working with you was super easy! I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:DC
    Date:6/25/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: very pleased.
    Review:I scheduled this service last minute so I was very grateful that I had movers come within 3 days of my request.My car was picked up Thursday evening.I was told the car would be delervered Monday, however it came Sunday around 10pm. I was very happy t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lauren, I really enjoyed working with you! I hope to hear from you again and work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren Neel
    Date:6/24/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Setting up pickup was easy and quick. Greg was great to deal with. Truck was delivered one day early and with no damage. Definitely would use them again. The truck driver was Jim and he too was great to deal with. Called me to give me some notice of ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Scott ...Enjoyed working with you again. Thank you for the excellent review. Enjoy the 1957 Chev. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Scott H.
    Date:6/24/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job!!!
    Review:Been looking for a solid company to trans-port my 2 cars for a month now and been through over 100 company's. When I got to Auto Shipping Group Inc and I started to speak to Malia I felt confident and comfortable with my final choice with choosing a ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG***Ray, WOW WOW WOW! Thank you so much for the wonderfully fabulous outstanding review! I am thrilled to see you are such a happy customer. Thanks again, Ray. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:6/24/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:This was my first time using an auto shipping company to transport a vehicle. I chose Auto Shipping Group because of they're excellent reviews. Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 helped me from start to finish. Answered all my questions and made the move ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Greg! You are awesome! I really appreciate all the positive feedback! I look forward to working with you again! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:GM
    Date:6/24/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:I worked with David Driver. he really helped me out a lot! I would use his service again! Thank you so much David [ View ]
    Poster:Salvatore Centofanti
    Date:6/24/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I had no idea how to ship a vehicle from out of state and Stephanie Hamilton was very informative on the process. She is very knowledgeable about auto transporting and answered all of my questions. She explained how it worked and sent me all the ne... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE NATIONWIDE*****Debbie, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport request arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Debbie Mitchell
    Date:6/24/2015 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service and efficiency Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was amazing throughout the process. I was skeptical at first because this is my first time shipping a car, but she really made it easy, as all of the other reviews have said. I rarely write reviews, but I felt compelled to write this one. C... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Simon, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. I hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:SimonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2015 3:49:00 AM
    Subject: Malia was great!!!! Always returns phone calls!
    Review:She works from home, so leave a message and she will get back to you! Very informative and knows about the business, so she'll let you know the low down on things as in what price is competitive for bidding and what is not. Thanks Malia! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG***Dan, thank you so much for the amazing review you gave me. It is always a pleasure working with you. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Trinh
    Date:6/23/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I've bad experiences with shipping my car in the past. I selected auto shipping group based on the positive reviews. I put in an order to ship my car from LA to NYC and worked with Chell Hart to find a carrier to ship my car. I had a lot of inflexibl... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Dear James, It was refreshing to work with someone who understood the transport industry! You did have some requests that could have been a nightmare for a broker without much experience, but we got through without hitting too many speed bumps! I hope you will remember me to anyone you know that needs my expertise. I promise to show them the same level of customer service! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/23/2015 8:19:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was honest and what she told me is what happen. she had quoted a price of $900 but called back to say that the transport company was asking 950.00 and wanted to know if I was ok with this before she completed the setup. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Teresa, Thank you so much for the review! If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:teresa
    Date:6/23/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great company and customer service!
    Review:We were skeptical to ship out vehicle last year as we had never done it before but we're so grateful to have found this company. We were in fact, so satisfied with their business that we just had another vehicle shipped by them! Felicia Williams was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:6/23/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: overwhelmed nd satisfied
    Review:I was really iffy at first working with ASG...i received many calls from different places and quotes but when i received a call from chell...she assured me that everything will be ok and that she will work closely nd commu icate with me. Im so thankf... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Dear Ree, It was my pleasure to help you with your transport! I can appreciate how stressful a cross-country transport of a vehicle must be, and I take a little pride in knowing that my willingness to stay in contact and stick through a route helped alleviate your stress load. I hope you are doing well and I look forward to this being the beginning of a great business partnership! (By the way...Did you figure out the leak???) Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:reeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was great! I have never made an out of state purchase before and Chell made the process quick and simple. In the end, I found a better deal and had to cancel with Auto Shipping Group. Chell was a fantastic rep and in the future if need be, I... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Dear Jon, (I am writing a Dear Jon Letter....lol) I was tickled to see you post a review for me, even though I didn't get to be the broker to follow you through your route. (sad face...) I am, however, tickled to know that your new classic baby will be on it's way to you shortly. Please contact me if you have any troubles during your route- I am still willing to help! All my best, Chell Hart (PS.. I'll be watching!) [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Boyer
    Date:6/22/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was very friendly and helpful. All communications were very prompt and I was surprised that the vehicle was picked up and delivered so quick! Great experience!! [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Hey Todd! Thanks for leaving a review of my services! I was surprised as well at the swiftness of your route. (Tandem driver teams rock socks!) You were great to work with and I know you'll remember me if you, or anyone you know, needs my services. I hope you are enjoying your new locale! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Todd Watkins
    Date:6/22/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was extremely conscientious and helpful through the whole process, the shipping group did a great job of getting my car to me as fast as they could and even arrived early. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com LC I could not have done the transport with out your assistance. I want to thank you for entrusting me in the shipping of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for such a great review. [ view ]
    Poster:L. C.
    Date:6/22/2015 7:26:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Company
    Review:I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group, their professionalism with the transport of my vehicle was wonderful, and we even received our vehicle three days ahead of schedule. Working with Julie Johnston was incredible, she was so personable and k... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Caitlin it was my pleasure working with you both and I look forward to it again if the need ever arises in the future for transport. My very best to you. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin Force
    Date:6/20/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Malia got it done with great service
    Review:Malia got the job done like a refreshing breeze when most carriers made promises that were a bunch of poor estimate's ..she is the only one I use from now on!!! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Dwain............YOU ARE TOO SWEET! Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about me. I am grateful for the job I have here, and proud to provide my customers with FIVE STAR service. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:dwain knapp
    Date:6/20/2015 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Lance at asg - great service!
    Review:Lance at asg was great - very helpful, answered all questions promptly, and very friendly. Everything went very smoothly and my car made it safe and sound. I would definitely recommend contacting lance at asg. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Julie I want to thank you for entrusting me in the shipping of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for such a great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:6/20/2015 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:I have used Malia to help with transport in the past and will use her again. She's very much on top of things! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG***Thank you so much for the wonderful things you said about me in your review. I work hard to save my customers money, and do the best I can to make everything go as smooth as possible. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MR
    Date:6/19/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:our dealership has to transport many vehicles and we use Tige with Auto Shipping Group. The service is great and we will continue keep moving our Dodge & Jeep Products with Tige. [ View ]
    Poster:AD Tempe Dodge
    Date:6/19/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time. The condition is good. No damage was done in the transportation. It was a satisfactory experience. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE IN THE NATION****Jie, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me direct should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jie Chen
    Date:6/19/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was very helpful!
    Review:Malia with Auto Shipping Group was very helpful when we shipped our truck to our son across the country. She was informative, offering comparisons with other companies and letting me know what to expect. She stayed in contact during the process and k... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Deb, I enjoyed working with you, and so happy everything worked out with the carrier being so early. Thank you for the very nice review, I appreciate it. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:D.Walters
    Date:6/19/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton +1 (360) 214-3678
    Review:i had great service. She managed to book my car faster than expect for only a small additional cost and also explained the entire process to me as it was my first time. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE IN THE NATION****Thank you for for AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Happy CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was very helpful
    Review:Malia was very knowledgeable as a broker. Car only took 3 days to be delivered from Ca to FL. Would recommend! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Thank you for the nice review, I am happy you are another satisfied customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:K.H.
    Date:6/19/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transport a 1999 Mazda Miata 46500mi in excellent shape!
    Review:My contact was Filicia Williams-I can't say enough about how great it was to work with her. She only uses the best carriers in the U.S.. From biggining to end Flicia was in contact with any updates that I should know. In the past I delt with a c... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Benson
    Date:6/19/2015 5:36:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77