View 153,952 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,953th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2631 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.52% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.48% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Order# 1013706 Order Total $448
    Review:First time using shipping company. Went unexpectedly well. Great customer service. The guy was a little early, threw me a little off schedule, but better early than late. Pick up driver was really nice also. Car (toyota Camry) was delivered from East... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello J.D...It's great to hear from you! And thank you for your feedback and 5 star review!. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. I went to bat to establish best price to help with your budget. Please take care and Happy Happy Holidays. Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:J.D.
    Date:12/12/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: You can't do better
    Review:I interviewed 5 different companies to make this move. It was obvious from the beginning that Auto Transport....and specifically, Malia, was the company to go with. Her explanation of the process was easy to understand, her attention to detail demons... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. Al, all I can say is WOW! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the incredible review. I promised you I would get you the best rate possible, and with that, it never fails. The best rate is the one which will get your vehicle transported..(not the cheapest).......and it did. Thanks again, Al. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Al WomacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:After having trouble getting my classic car shipped because of the location, I called Lance. And within two days my car was available to be picked up. The car was picked up and dropped off when promised with no damage. Lance was very informative and... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Joe Thank you so much for giving me such a stellar review. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in your Transport. I want to also thank you for entrusting with your shipment. I know you could of chosen anyone but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Joe johnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Automobile Delivery - Out of State
    Review:Moving in general is a very emotionally charged experience, so it was absolutely delightful to get a referral from a moving company for a car carrier. I found during my search for a moving company that companies were very leery about recommending and... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR A QUOTE. You were a joy to work with, Andrew. Thank you so much for being a PERFECT customer, I enjoyed chatting with you. You made a great decision when you picked me to help with your transport.....LOL! Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew AdderleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/12/2014 8:50:00 AM
    Review:Robert from Auto Shipping Group Inc. was informative in answering the series of questions I had to transport a vehicle to the other side of the US. Although the quote was higher than I wanted and compared to other companies, it was pleasant to have a... [ More ]
    Response:*Robert J Reyes* 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Joseph for your feedback. I'm glad I was able to answer your questions and give you a foundation of what to expect from an auto transport. Although we were not able to move forward, I'm personally grateful that you were willing enough to give me a review and give me a good word. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Tang
    Date:12/11/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Service was excellent in every way: time and cost efficient, contact person and driver very polite and easily reached. Updates on the transport received often , vehicle picked and delivered on time . Very reliable company and will use it again as we... [ More ]
    Response:*Robert J Reyes* 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Iris for the review. It was an absolute pleasure working with you and I'm happy that we had a smooth and seamless transport for your vehicle. I look forward to talking to you again whenever you need to make future arrangements. CALL FOR FREE QUOTE AND RELIABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ view ]
    Poster:IRISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle was great
    Review:Danielle was friendly and answered all my questions. She would even call and follow up to see how things were going. Thanks for all your help. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Richard- Thank you SO much for the FANTASTIC 5 star review! You were such a pleasure to work with! I am glad you felt that you received the 5 STAR SERVICE I pride myself on! It means so much to have this feedback from my customers. You are more than welcome for the help! I wish you all the BEST and hope to transport for you again soon! TAKE CARE Richard!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/11/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Commentary
    Review:The pickup of the vehicle was a bit late because of road problems in neighboring states and the fact that it was a pickup during the Thanksgiving holiday week. Danny picked up the vehicle in Massachusetts and delivered in in a timely fashion to the d... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Don, Thank you so much for this review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Don Depault
    Date:12/11/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping an auto and am glad to have found Lance at ASG. The service was professional, courteous, and friendly. Lance and Chela had great communication which was always prompt. My car was picked up promptly, delive... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Sammantha I want really really thank you for sending this great review. I admire your patience with this site. I know it was the 3rd time you tried to put in a review and finally it went thru. It was a true pleasure assisting you with the transport. With out your help it would have been a little more difficult thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:12/11/2014 7:18:00 AM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin, 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike did exactly what he said he would do and the car was picked up and delivered on the schedule promised. The pricing was more than 40 percent better than another quote I received. I would definitely use these folks again. No stress and took up ... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the 5-Star review Doug! It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if we can help you or one of your associates again. Again, thank you for allowing me to help you move your vehicle! Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:12/11/2014 6:25:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient timely pick up and delivery
    Review:Sue cotacted me frequently to make certain transport was safe and efficient . The shipping company was available on weekend to confirm date and time. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi David, many thanks for posting a very nice review for me. Enjoyed working with you. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:David SpringerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle
    Review:I would use ASG and booker Kimberly Freiley again. After my last booker dropped the ball Scotts Nationwide who failed to ship and deliver my vehicle but gladly took my money. ASG assisted me in locating my vehicle and delivering it to TX. The booker ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jimmy, I am so glad we were able to help you out of that bad situation. I am glad we were able to track down your vehicle before you had to much storage from the other company dropping the ball. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Jimmy Vasquez
    Date:12/10/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Quote 1013412
    Review:I am very happy with the service provided. Also a great thanks to Kimberly Freiley for helping me in shipping my car on time. Regards, Akhilesh. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Akhilesh, Thank you so much for this great review! If you need anything else please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Akhilesh Barthwal
    Date:12/10/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I came to use ASG indirectly because the transporter originally recommended by Connicelli Toyota never got back to me with information I required. When I "googled" Red Carpet Auto Transport it was identified as a member of ASG. I initially ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! John, I cannot express how glad I am to have you as a customer. With all the glitches this website has been having, you have tried to leave this review 3 or 4 times. I really appreciate the effort! You were truly a wonderful customer to work with! Merry Christmas! [ view ]
    Poster:John Cullen
    Date:12/10/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Whenever our company has vehicle transportation needs I always call Stephanie she gets the job done quickly and easily and at a fair price. Our company works with her often. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****** 360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY***Menlove Auto, I enjoy assisting your group with your auto relocations. I look forward to the future moves with you all. Take Care and Happy Holidays to you and the Menlove Crew!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Menlove Auto
    Date:12/10/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes (360) 464-2571
    Review:I am a sales manager at a used car dealership, and this is the first time I used this company! I dealt with Robert and he was very courteous and extremely professional! He made the entire process very easy and made sure to stay in contact with me and... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES***360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ed for the feedback. It was a pleasure to help your buyer ship their vehicle to Louisiana. I appreciate our brief contact together to make sure we had a smooth pick up for the vehicle and a very successful transport. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE POINT OF CONTACT WHILE SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Ling
    Date:12/10/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: 1976 BMW transport
    Review:Customer service was incredible. My only complaint is that the tranporter that was picked didn't give a very good heads on when they would be arriving with the car, but considering the hassle they had to go though to get the car, I was fine with it.... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jon- THANK YOU so much for the WONDERFUL review! I am sorry to hear the carrier we selected did not give the best notice when it was time for delivery. This is something I will speak with them about. It is to NICE to read you felt my CUSTOMER SERVICE was INCREDIBLE! This is the BEST 4 star review I have received! I am sorry I couldn't earn a 5 star but it gives me MOTIVATION to work hard for next time! Again thank you SO MUCH Jon for the GREAT review! - Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Jon B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/10/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent delivery
    Review:Rob was very helpful and ensured i know all the details. delivery was done ontime. it was flawless. thanks for the help. i would recommend this company to transport vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES***360-464-2571 robert@autoshippinggroup.com Rajeev, thank you very much for the review. Your feedback is greatly appreciated and I'm happy that everything went well with the transport of your vehicle. I hope to talk to you again soon when you need to make future arrangements. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE POINT OF CONTACT WHILE SHIPPING YOUR VEHICLE [ view ]
    Poster:Rajeev
    Date:12/10/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy barker
    Review:I called around for a couple quotes before getting a hold of Wendy. She was the most friendly and helpful so I Gave her my business. She communicated with me through the entire process and was patient with the pickup time being changed by the dealers... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello James!!! YOU are awesome! Thank you for the 5 star review. Although you decided to drive I am guessing it was a fun driving your awesome car! It's been a pleasure working with you ! Thank you! Wendy Barker easing minds minds one car at a time! ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:James hill
    Date:12/10/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: ASG - Exceeded my expectations as best brand in the market !!!
    Review:Hi, I had a very pleasant experience in shipping my Toyota Camry from Boston to San Jose with ASG. Initially I did an extensive analysis on all the top 5 auto shipping brands in the current market. I requested quotes from all the 5 brands. That is... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@autoshippinggroup.com Suresh it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make all of our customers experiences a smooth and painless one for them. I wish you the very best in your new city. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Suresh R
    Date:12/9/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity, High
    Review:The representative, Julie Johnson of Auto Shipping Group Inc., I dealt with was knowledgeable and understood my situation. I needed to transport a vehicle that my 93 year old father could no longer drive. Julie understood my situation and helped me i... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Werner, I enjoyed working with you on your transport and I am so happy that your father was eased with the vehicle having to be moved. I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to working with you again someday if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Werner KroebigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Well done job
    Review:Malia gets the jobs done as quick as usual. I am very satisfied with their service. It took only 4 days to find carrier and complete delivering the vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 = SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS. Hi Vu, thank you so much for the nice review. I enjoy working with you, and appreciate your business. Malia@autoshipping group.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vu Pham
    Date:12/9/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1962 Ford Thunderbird
    Review:The pickup was completed one day after I gave them the order. I have never had such good service. I highly recommend Jeff Bays and ASG. [ View ]
    Response:JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE TODAY. Dick, thanks for the 5 star review. It was my pleasure helping you Transport your Thunderbird. [ view ]
    Poster:Dick RoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Hello! I am from germany and had to organize the shipping from germany. I can Higly recommend the auto shipping group. I am not a specialist and the seller of my oldtimer was also a private person. Still our shipping agendt kimberly freiley was r... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Matthias, I have enjoyed every minute of working with you! I know the vehicle is still on its way to Germany but please let me know anything along the way! Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Matthias MatlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 280 SE to Germany was excellent!!!
    Date:12/9/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike mcloughlin was with me every step of the way. He kept me informed with the status of my car and projected arrival date [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the 5 Star Review Jeremy!! It was a pleasure working with you. Let us know if we can help you or one of your associates in the future. Thanks again for letting me help you move you car. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy Mckoy
    Date:12/9/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great company [Given an incentive to write a review, not compensated]
    Review:Although they weren't the cheapest, this company served me very well. The total cost was $1285 to go from Chicago to California which was similar to other shipping companies. Chell Hart, the liaison, found a carrier in a day, and the guy who shippe... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart *(360) 464-1039* chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Musil! I was tickled to be able to help you with your cross-country transport. You were very helpful- always in communication, had great response time to my reach-outs, and you had some of the most thought out questions I've even had tossed my way! I hope you will remember me to friends and family in the future! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Musil ShihadehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Will do business with again in the future!
    Review:I did some research prior to shipping my car and so happy that I decided to go with this company. Lance helped from the beginning till the end and I was always able to reach him if I had a question. He was upfront and honest about the charges and how... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Julie it was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me. Thank you so much for taking the time out of your busy day to write this review for me. [ view ]
    Poster:Julie T Vu
    Date:12/9/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: will use again
    Review:Julie Kratz was excellent!! She stayed in contact with me the entire time and was very reassuring. I will definitely contact Julie again when I need to transport my vehicle back east. [ View ]
    Response:Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Julie k (360)454-1043 Thanks for the kind words I enjoyed working with you people like you make my day [ view ]
    Poster:neiah
    Date:12/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue Garrison is the reason I chose your service. From the moment she answered the phone I felt that she was very honest and dedicated to her clientele She did not disappoint !! I would recommend her and the service to anyone ! [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks very much Amanda! I am glad you were happy with my service. It was a pleasure working with you too. Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: car transport review
    Review:Great service. Kimberly was always helpful. The stupid geek that built this program insists on more verbiage, nothing more need to be said except I recommend firing the person or persons who designed this site. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dewey, Thank you so much! I am so glad that I was able to help ship your vehicle to Germany. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Dewey Shirley
    Date:12/9/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Early pick up and early delivery hassle free. Called me to give me up dates and made the whole shipping process easy and painless. A+ [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dennis, Thank you so much! If you need further assistance please let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Barriga
    Date:12/8/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia at Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was exceptional. Felicia wad extremely courteous, friendly and professional. She was always accessible and followed up with phone calls, emails, and texts. I will utilize her services again and tell m... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Monger
    Date:12/8/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: New Hampshire to Arizona Shipment
    Review:The price to ship my vehicles was much more reasonable than the quotes I had received from other transporters. My vehicles were picked up a little later in the day than I would have liked, but I understand that it takes time to load vehicles and the... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 yrs Experience, CALL ME DIRECT TODAY***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Thomas, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation again. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care & Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas MclindenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:I would most definitely use Auto Shipping Group again and would highly recommend the company too. I paid exactly what I was originally quoted and my vehicles were delivered at the date promised. I thought the experience was going to be stressful but ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks very much Irma! I am glad you were happy with my service. Glad it all went so well and it was a pleasure working with you. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Irma Calle-Shands
    Date:12/7/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Solid crew - managment, sales and drivers
    Review:The driver was willing to discuss options and my concerns. He discussed possible delays and called multiple times to let me know when pick up was as well as delivery. Over-all, great crew. [ View ]
    Response:Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Juliek (360)464-1043 Thankyou for trusting Auto shipping group to ship your car I enjoyed working with you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill ZeggertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602 428.6872
    Review:I've used Felicia and her company three times and as always she does a great job. Always focused on taking care of the customer. This time was no exception, on very short notice she got the truck picked up and delivered on schedule. She always follow... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mac...Thank you for your business, feedback and 5 Star review! I always enjoy working with you and thank you for your loyality. Please take care and happy Holidays. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mac Curtis
    Date:12/7/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: World Class Experience
    Review:I have shipped several cars over the past years and this was far and away the best experience. Mike was up front about the price and the challenges with the route and recommended the appropriate price range to ensure our car was delivered in our desi... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks for the great review Scott!! It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the review. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associate in the future, Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin/ASG [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Moore
    Date:12/6/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Great service. Fast professional and courteous. Would definitely use again. Car arrived safely. Driver went out of way to make delivery painless. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Neil, Thank you so much for the positive review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:neil bajwa
    Date:12/6/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:JC Rogers excellent service. Ontop of everything. Easy to contact. Would do business with again. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com*** [ view ]
    Poster:Tom YatteauThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Review:Needed my truck moved to my new location due to military obligations. Truck was picked up on time even though it was close to Thanksgiving. Will use again on any future moves, thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nicholas Thank you for such a supportive review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write it. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Nickolas TafoyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped truck to Hawaii
    Review:I had a pickup truck to ship from Las Vegas to Hilo Hawaii. Checked out several companies on-line, talked to a few, and was most impressed with the attitude, knowledge, ease of communication I found when talking to Julie J at Auto Shipping Group. J... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dennis it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport to Hawaii. I thank you for choosing my services at Auto Shipping Group, we strive to make our customers experiences a smooth and painless one. I wish you and your family the very best and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group/Brandon Bond
    Review:Brandon Bond of ASG was informative to deal with and came through with the shipping that he promised. This is a tough process for those customers like myself who only ship a car every 2-3 years. Some of the brokerage firms make all sorts of promise... [ More ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Dave, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Traut
    Date:12/5/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Rocks
    Review:Shipping a car across the United States, what is a person to do? So many options but we are proud and satisfied customers of Auto Shipping Group. The staff at ASG were extremely responsive to all questions. The staff answered in a professional and... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON...(360) 200-6922.....sam@autoshippinggroup.com....CALL ME FOR YOUR AUTO SHIPPING NEEDS.... Thank you for your 5 - STAR review. I enjoy helping people and I enjoyed helping you with your shipment. I try to always be available for questions and hand-holding; I know it is a stressful situation to send your car down the road with a stranger. Please feel free to contact me again if you have auto shipping needs in the future; in the mean time, tell all your friends how easy it was and have them call me directly. Thank your for your business. Regards and Best Holiday Wishes [ view ]
    Poster:Mike SchlosserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:I had many choices when selecting an auto transport company and Wendy quickly bubbled to the top. I had to arrange to have my God Daughters car transported to her from southern California to her college in Washington. I was very concerned for her to ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello! Thank you so much for this 5 star review! it is refreshing to know there are still people like yourself who are willing to help others. It has been my pleasure doing business with you. I am glad to here that Holly and Jillian are doing well. Wendy Barker easing minds one car at a time. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Marvin
    Date:12/5/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Well Handled
    Review:My experience with the Auto Shipping Group account executive was excellent. He was very detailed about how the process works and was responsive when I contacted him. The actual trucking company was a little more difficult to speak with, as the dispat... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.406.4885***Thank you sir for taking the time to leave me a review. It was my pleasure to assist you with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:BmoreMoveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Second time I have used Auto Shipping Group and Second time with Felicia. Excellent communication, easy to work with. promised results. Thank you again! [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jim...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Butler
    Date:12/5/2014 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: Mike Mcloughlin (360)853-2869
    Review:Mike Mcloughlin was very helpful and he always stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. I did however have a problem with the first carrier that the was assigned to my account. First off the carrier delayed my scheduled pick up a numb... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the 5 Star Review Armando!! It was a pleasure working with you, and in the end, we had a successful transport. I agree that we had a slow start to the transport, and also am grateful we were able to work everything out ok. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates. Thanks again for your review and for the opportunity to help you move your vehicle. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:12/5/2014 6:27:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport service
    Review:After calling Lance for an initial estimate of time and money to transport my vehicle from Dallas TX to Vancouver WA, he remained in contact with me until I was ready to ship my car. His pleasant demeanor and extensive knowledge about transporting c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yvonne, Thank you so much, I know in the Holiday season it is hard to find time to do this review for me. I really appreciate your effort. It was such a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your vehicle. You made the shipment so easy. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Randy at Auto Shipping Group was fantastic and extremely helpful. He walked me through the process, answered all my questions and followed up when needed. I'd recommend to anyone needing transport service. [ View ]
    Poster:Allison Mohan
    Date:12/4/2014 10:23:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53