View 167,461 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,462th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2470 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.06% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Best experience ever
    Review:It was my first time shipping. I have searched many companies and heard terrible testimonies. However I learned that Auto Shipping is reliable. Yes it is and I will use this company again. Feel free to contact me if you have any concerns. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Evan, it was my pleasure assisting you with your auto shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Evan
    Date:7/29/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Expected better service from the most expensive quote we received.
    Review:Although our truck finally made it to California, it was promised to us on Tuesday, then Wed. , then Thurs. night between 4-5, when it didn't arrive we had to call and see what the status was and were told it would be there after 8pm. We told them no... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:7/29/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Sprinter Van from FL to OR
    Review:I had a 9 foot tall sprinter van moved and it was a challenge to get a spot as it took two spaces on the truck... Higher actual price than I was originally estimated, I agreed to the higher price to get it moved faster. Great communication from Kim... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brian, Thank you so much! Again I am sorry that the pricing was higher, but with something 9 feet tall it is more difficult. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:7/28/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Positive experience
    Review:Very fast shipping overall. Pick up and delivery dates were spot on time. Great customer service helped accommodating my schedule while working around my dates. During the transit I contacted the trucking company to get updates and they were able to ... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Michele!! [ view ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:7/28/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!!
    Review:Great service at all times. Couldn't ask for better. Would use again anytime! Moved my vehicle from Oregon to Florida without a hitch. Wish they could have done my household goods as well (that has been a nightmare). Kim responded promptly to any ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Cindy, Thank you so much! I was so happy to transport your vehicle from Astoria. The coast line is usually difficult but I am so glad that everything went smoothly. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy Johnson
    Date:7/28/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied customer
    Review:I was very hesitant to ship my vehicle across the country but this company did it right. They arranged for pickup and drop off dates that worked perfectly and my car arrived without any trouble. Felisha was my customer service agent and she was fan... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Ginger B
    Date:7/28/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley (360) 200-6854
    Review:Kimberly at auto shipping group is a very professional. She arranged my vehicle pick up just 2 days after talking to her and when my vehicle couldn't get on the ship because it was too low she found another shipper in just 1hour. I would use her comp... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Clyde, This shipment was only a challenge once it got to the port because of the ground clearance! But you have been AMAZING to work with! If there is anything else you need once you get the vehicle in Hawaii make sure you let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Clyde
    Date:7/28/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very knowledgable and courteous. There were mechanical issues for the carrier, but she kept us informed and update until the car was safely delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa Cobb
    Date:7/28/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Nightmarishly horrible experience
    Review:Was told the price would be $900-950 which was of course the higher of those numbers. The carrier showed up at the very tail end of the day expecting me to just wait around until he arrived, meanwhile I was told I would be given a call before arriva... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4892 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Troy I apologize for the problems that occurred during your transport. It seems that all the incidence were out of my control. I talked to you extensively about what you needed to do and was there for you when you called. Please accept my apology for the carrier and the seller of the vehicle whom you had issues with. [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:7/28/2015 2:51:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7529
    Review:Brandon was very forthcoming and walked me through the process and what I could expect in terms of pickup and delivery timelines as well as the cost involved. Outside of a delay of 4-5 days from the original planned pick up dates (which are to be exp... [ More ]
    Poster:Shashank Tikku
    Date:7/28/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7529
    Poster:Shashank Tikku
    Date:7/28/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent serive more than expectation!
    Review:Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 I cam from China. Although I have lived in USA for more than 10 years, this was my first time to my car. At the start I absolutely had no any idea, so I started from google as usual for many of my firsts in USA (THA... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:7/27/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Look up Awesome in the dictionary to see Malia!
    Review:what more can I say? She is and always has been awesome! I have used her for several different shipments and I could never say enough good things about her and her service. There is no question she will keep up the fantastic work :-) [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Chris, it has been a long time. Thank you for the great review, and it is so great to be working with you again. You have always been one of my favorite customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BIG CTY
    Date:7/27/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Complete hassle
    Review:Initially we thought we found a very reputable company to ship our vehicle across the country. At first Lance was very helpful and seemed knowledgeable. However, there were red flags starting to appear very close to our requested shipping date. We ar... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kathi I am sorry for the difficulties in the transport. Once I secure a carrier for you. I send all my customers a very specific email that shows you who and how payments are dispersed. Its not only in that email but I also I sent you a Docusign Agreement which you signed stating the same. I apologize for the troubles you had in the shipment and appreciate your input [ view ]
    Poster:Kathi
    Date:7/27/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Some issues
    Review:The customer service I recieved was very good. I have no issues with that, but the ultimate service provided by the carrier left much to be desired. Several of us in the military were moving from Washington to Alabama. We each used a different c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Matt Thank you so much for leaving a review. I appreciate the great comments you had in regards to my service. I apologize for the carriers mishaps. In the future I will do what I can to not use this carrier. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/27/2015 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-687
    Review:I called several auto transporters that had 5 star reviews when researching how to ship my car. I went with Auto Shipping Group because when I spoke to Felicia she took the time to gather all of the specifics of my move and explain the whole process... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:7/27/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Review:Good service. Nice people. Prompt and on time. Will definitly consider Auto Shipping Group again. Thanks Lance and Paul Good service. Nice people. Prompt and on time. Will definitly consider Auto Shipping Group again. Thanks Lance and Paul [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley I want to thank you so much entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the faith in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to chose me. Thank you again so much [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley Wang
    Date:7/27/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience with Auto Shipping Group and Yurko Express
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service. I contacted three companies and Auto Shipping group was the only one to respond to my specific email. They directed me to the review sites even before they had my business, which showed me they we... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Mark, I again want to say I am sorry that there were a little ahead of schedule, but I am so glad it all worked out. If there is anything else you need, or anyone else you know that I can help please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark H
    Date:7/27/2015 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again without hesitation
    Review:Had just fired a different transport company for not meeting promised pick up date and poor communications. Communications with Greg B at ASG were open and honest and they quoted a price that was actually believable for the distance involved. Follo... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kevin .. I'm glad we could turn things around for you and get your truck loaded within a day and delivered the next. I enjoyed working with you and thank you for the great review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin C
    Date:7/26/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery
    Review:The car was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you to Lance Staab for his assistance and constant follow up. We would definitely use this service again and will refer it to our friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com J Vail Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport your very special ca. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you stuck chose me. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.I could not have done such a fine job with out your assistance. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:J.Vail
    Date:7/25/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend and Professional!
    Review:Kimberly is the best in the business. She follows up repeatedly to make sure you are satisfied with the service and informed. I will use again if I have to relocate for another job. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Herbert, Thank you so much for this positive review! i am so glad everything went so smoothly. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Herbert Lewis
    Date:7/25/2015 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond
    Review:Luckily I stumbled across this website and called a few brokers before ending up with Tige at the Auto Shipping Group. He took about 30 minutes out of his time to explain to me how the process works, how best to ensure the car goes out on time, etc.... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Terry M
    Date:7/25/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie made the entire process easy. As soon as I got a quote from her I knew she was the broker I wanted to work with. Stephanie found a truck willing to pickup my vehicle at my house in rural Minnesota and kept me up to date when my vehicle was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:7/24/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:Process was very smooth. Stephanie was very responsive. Kept me informed. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on the promised date. Happy with the service provided. Would use them again if needed. Thanks Stephanie [ View ]
    Poster:Sekar
    Date:7/24/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Poster:Sekar
    Date:7/24/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:Excellent service all round. Stephanie at auto shipping group was great to deal with and she handled all my booking arrangements. Max the driver was in communication with me at all times and made the drop off and delivery of my car bet easy. I would ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:7/24/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Tige (602)428-6882
    Review:another job well done!!!! I bought a 2015 Yukon XL on Thursday morning and with 1 phone call to Tige the process started and he had a carrier less than 4 hours later. The vehicle was picked up the following day and all is well. Do not waste time w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/24/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tige (602)428-6882
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:7/24/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:I needed to transport my car and a friend said that Auto Shipping Group was a good choice. It was an excellent choice! I had to coordinate my move and didn't want to have another stress factor with my car. Maria was very helpful and getting it don... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Hey Roc! Thank goodness for good friends, and me! LOL! You are such a nice guy, and I appreciate your review. Thank you tons. malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Roc
    Date:7/24/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Review:First time shipping a specialty car,usually picked up my self.Heidi Taylor ensured me the service would be prompt and professional,which it was.the fact that dates were kept for pick up and delivery impressed me.I will be utilizing Auto shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Fred! and all the tries you did to give me this wonderful review! I look forward to doing business with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:fred
    Date:7/24/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Stephanie did a great job. Although there was a change in the price she presented it well and got my car to it's destination in a very prompt and efficient way. I would use Stephanie and auto shipping group again in the future if I came across a simi... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***** Daniel, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Robinson
    Date:7/24/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group, Inc based on the recommendation of a friend. Felicia was wonderful in setting up my car shipment in a timely and professional manner. She made herself available to me via phone, email, and text. She kept me informed while... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah M.
    Date:7/24/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: very professional
    Review:I was looking for a transporter to transfer my 2 cars, a 67 Buick Riveria and a 1977 Cadillac Eldorado to Salt Lake City Utah I spoke with David Driver he was nice,courtesy, and very professional,. He took all my information and said he would get me... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 now for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [Hey Vicky! I couldn't have done it w/out your constant input/contact and flexibility. Qualities in a client that always makes my job easier. I'm glad to have gained a sister and look forward to working w/ you again! Keep dealin' those cards...take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:victoria DicksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart - (360) 464-1039
    Review:I was referred to Auto Shipping Group by a friend, who had a great experience with Chell. She was also very helpful in my case. First she took the time to help me understand the process. Next, she helped me pick the right carried for my needs, at the... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear O.F., It was nice to have a customer find me through a previous customer! I was impressed with the level of communication from you throughout the entire transport- if only everyone was so on the ball! I am glad this route was completed in a timely manner and within your expected budget...we do have to thank you AWESOME carrier company (thanks Peter!) for working with us on the cost. I hope you will mention me to anyone you stumble across that needs my services- I will take care of them to the same level of professionalism that I exhibited on your transport. Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:O. F.
    Date:7/24/2015 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:My car was stuck about 275 miles from my home. I was not local and needed special assistance to ensure that the car would be picked up from an associate and dropped off at a local auto repair shop. I also was not going to be able to meet the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter W.
    Date:7/24/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Poster:Peter W.
    Date:7/24/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Would use ASG again
    Review:The vehicles weren't picked up on the requested date, and the price went up slightly from the originally quoted price when they did finally coordinate a carrier. However, I do understand that ASG is not carrier. They are brokers who coordinate with c... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com *** Jose ...We appreciate your business and your service to our country. Appreciate you working with us on shipping your families vehicles. Would love to work with you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jose
    Date:7/24/2015 2:35:00 AM
    Subject: Worked with Malia who was great
    Review:My first time to ship a car across the country. Shopped around and got a reasonable quote from Auto Shipping group. Talked to Malia who is very knowledgeable and patient. She explained how the trucking business works, that the price and schedule are... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Ray, I had a wonderful time speaking with you today, and working out all of the details of your transport. Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:7/24/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Review:Ask for Malia - she was great to work with, efficient and made setting this up really easy. Her customer service skills are great. Malia's number is: 360-214-3671. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED - Becky, thank you for taking the time to post this great review. I am so happy everything worked out as planned. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BECKY C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Eva Li & Auto Shipping Group!!!!
    Review:I usually never bother to fill out customer reviews but the service that I received from Eva Li at Auto Shipping Group has been more than exceptional. From the point of initial contact Eva provided detailed information that gave me confidence in the ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review Charles-kun!! I take pride in providing excellent customer service, and you were exceptional to work with! Enjoy your move to Nipon and I hope everything goes well for you!! Thank you for the review! Domo arigatou gozaimashita. -Eva Li Senior Transportation Specialist. Auto Shipping Group. Call/text 360-214-3679 Eva@AutoShippingGroup.com *** BBB A+ ACCREDITED, 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS, 5 STAR SERVICE*** [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Harris
    Date:7/23/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart - (360) 464-1039
    Review:If anyone is looking to ship an automobile, I can't recommend Chell enough. I had spoken with several other companies and no one gave me the confidence that Chell did. The reason why I chose her is that, from the beginning, she made me feel like she ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Garrett! I LOVE this review! Thank you for such kind words!! Shipping can hugely stressful and my main goal is always to focus on my customer's best interests. I would not want t move my vehicle without the assurance that I have an experienced, readily available broker at all times, and so, I strive to be that kind of broker with my clients. You were a pleasure to work with and I'm glad everything played out right in the end! I will be here if you or anyone you know need my services! All my Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Garrett
    Date:7/23/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I had never transported a vehicle before and decided to go with Auto Shipping Group since they seemed to have the most favorable reviews. Stephanie made the overall experience very easy and got back to me promptly whenever I had a question. The carri... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Geoff, thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again for another auto relocation. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Geoff ReisnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was a dream to work with. I needed my car picked up from a friend's place while I was on vacation and dropped off after I arrived in Salt Lake City. Not only did he keep me updated every step of the way, he was extremely up front about the proce... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:7/23/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Love It
    Review:We have use the service several times, They respond to email real fast, If there are any question they are happy to respond. They make it so easy. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Veronica it is always my pleasure assisting you and your customer's transports. I look forward to the next time to work with you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Date:7/23/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great work!
    Review:Quick and friendly! I would recommend them to anybody who needs a car transport. Thanks for the great work Lance! They picked up when they said they would and was able to drop it off with a quick turn around. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the faith in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me. I also want to thank you for the great review. thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/23/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was super responsive and knowledgeable. She took the time to explain all of the options, found a good operator, and the shipping happened exactly as she described. Car was shipped over 4th of July, so delivery took a bit longer, but car was ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ian, Thank you so much for trusting me! I am sorry for the delay with the holiday, but I am so glad we were able to get this taken care of for you. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:IK
    Date:7/23/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and convenient
    Review:Shipping my antique auto was never easier - two phone calls and everything was set up with prompt door to door service - fair and reasonable price too! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Richard, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:7/22/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver (360)214-3680
    Review:I was extremely pleased with ASG and the service I received from David Driver. My father was moving across the country and I had the task of coordinating the transport of his vehicle, all from a totally different state. I chose ASG after reading many... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 now for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2002! [E! I'm so glad I could help your family coordinate this move. You were great to work with and completely trustworthy (wink). Thanks for the good words and take care] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:E.Everett
    Date:7/22/2015 10:39:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81