View 156,527 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,528th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 1 Month. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2710 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.74% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.26% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: transporting my classic/custom cars.
    Review:Have worked with Stephanie many times transporting my classic/custom cars and have yet to be disappointed. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Peter, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. Look forward to assisting you with another auto relocation in the future. Thank you again Peter. [ view ]
    Poster:Peter L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7529
    Review:I called several companies to compare prices, etc. Brandon was very knowledgeable and helpful. The cost to ship my car was reasonable. Pick-up was when I wanted it to happen, and delivery was on time and undamaged. I had a few questions along the way... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Patricia, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia Pank
    Date:1/24/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Poster:Patricia Pank
    Date:1/24/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:This is a review of the broker, Dan Cabral ONLY. I'll be submitting a separate review for the driver/trucker in a few days when the car arrives. Dan gave me the scoop very straightforwardly about how the whole shipping process works, never beating ... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We at ASG are all about giving 5 Star customer service thanks for the kind words and look forward in serving you and your in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Erik R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker, 360-214-3680
    Review:Wendy was very responsive to all questions and provide information immediately. The drivers were all very nice and hit their pick up and delivery times. I would most definitely use your company again and will recommend to friends who also move anti... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 360 214 3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com James! Thank you so much for this AWESOME review . I take pride in knowing it is solely my knowledge and honesty that gets me great reviews! Thank you again !Wendy Barker..Easing minds one car at a time ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:James P. McClellanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2015 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. Is the best *Felicia Williams*
    Review:Auto shipping group is one of the incredible companies I have ever dealt with, my reason why Felicia was able to help me get a good deal by reducing the quote 1300 to 1002 to manage within my budget. Felicia text and was able to contact me every day ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Gilbert, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! Thank u so much for your kind words. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Gilbert Kwarteng This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA IS THE BEST
    Review:I did used Malia for the second time and it was great working with her thanks for your time Malia you are a nice person and i will recommend for your service again [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 *******SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME. Chris, thank you for the wonderful review. You are NICE too. I look forward to your continued business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chris HerichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I received many different quotes from different companies but Felicia called me and provided good advice when we first started that gave me good impression on her expertise and dedication. We are glad now that we returned her call and started the au... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Lan, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! Thank u so much for your kind words. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Lan Dang
    Date:1/23/2015 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: communication is key
    Review:The foundation of all great relationships, whether they are longterm or short, personal or professon, is communication. This was especially true with ASG. The prompt and courtesy delivery of my vehicle is secondary. What I am most pleased about is I ... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Erma- THANK YOU SO MUCH for the GREAT review! Your kind words were something I needed to read! It is something that is especially important to me, to make sure ALL my customers feel as though YOUR transport is MY priority because IT IS! I couldn't be happier with how EVERYTHING turned out with your transport! Ben was FANTASTIC as well and has defiantly gone into our TOP priority carriers list! You were such a GREAT customer to work with and with you being so proactive about your transport and your needs it helps me with making sure everything goes as needed! Thank you again for your words, it means the world to me Erma! If you need another transport or know anyone who does, send them my way!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Erma SandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon NY to Florida
    Review:Brandon walked me through the process from beginning to end. I needed a vehicle to be shipped from Ny to Florida during the very busy Thanksgiving week. We shipped a new Honda Accord and it was a seamless process from beginning to end. Thanks agai... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Duke, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Duke
    Date:1/22/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberley Freiley service
    Review:I originally worked with a person that had a sudden medical emergency. Then Kimberly Freiley took over. When I inquired about the status of my car (at 7:30 AM) she promptly called the shipper and got back to me in minutes. The car was delivered that ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Karl, Thank you so much for continuing to work with us! I am sorry that your original rep could not continue but I am so glad I was able to help you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:KBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: New York to Florida
    Review:Brandon walked me through the entire shipping process like a true professional from start to finish. This was a seamless transaction from the start. Highly recommendation. [ View ]
    Response:360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Duke
    Date:1/22/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: follow up
    Review:Took a long time to line up a carrier. But Julie kept me informed of the issues. It didn't help the 1st carrier hurt his BACK AND that set us back a week [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup. Gerry thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. If the need arises again in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gerry SumaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7529
    Review:I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was quick to return my phone calls and was able to answer all my questions. He walked me through the whole process and followed up from time to time. This was my first time shipping a vehicle... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Varun, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Varun
    Date:1/22/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car but Julie was awesome very nice and knowledgeable. She keep me informed on the process and up to date on pickup and delivery. The carrier was on time and very professional very satisfied with my experience. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup Rob, It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. Enjoy the new vehicle! If the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Tharpe
    Date:1/21/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping ebay purchase
    Review:I bought a vehicle on ebay that was located in Florida and needed it to be shipped to Arizona, so I ran a search on google for shipping companies. Immediately I was overwhelmed by emails and phone calls from numerous car shipping places and didn't k... [ More ]
    Response:Wendy Barker 3602143680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jodi! I just want to thank you for this awesome 5 star review. I really enjoyed working with you I am so happy that it went so well. It is my intention always to be honest and knowledgeable. I take pride in my work and it is nice to see this awesome reward! Thank you! Wendy Barker!ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE!...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Jodi Goff
    Date:1/21/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Kim was fantastic. Excellent customer service. Carrier contacted me the day before they arrived and then again throughout the day when they got close so I knew when to expect them. Quick, easy, and affordable. First time I've ever shipped a car b... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Christine, Thank you so much! If you know anyone that needs our services please have them call me direct! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:CE
    Date:1/21/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My overall experience with the Auto Shipping Group is excellent. The representative Tige Yeargin was able to provide me the exact date of pick up of my cars by contacting the drivers directly while keeping me on hold when I contacted with him over th... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Chandra RudrakshalaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Early, not great at following up, but got the job done
    Review:Chell Hart with Auto Shipping Group was very friendly, patient, and helpful. It took a week longer to schedule the pick up than I expected, and the car was delivered a day early, but it made it safely. Also the quote I received was off by about $100,... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 Dear Mike, I was surprised to see this review today as you were not scheduled for delivery until tomorrow! I apologize for the lack of communication on this end. I was out of the office on a medical emergency for three days and thought that my co-workers were covering my accounts during my absence. I'm happy to hear that the vehicle made it to you safe and sound and that my absence hasn't soured you on wanting to use our company in the future. Thank again for the honest review! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Mike SearsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Felecia did a great job I am pleased with the shipping timeline and quality of drivers etc jbkubuibnvuknvinvilnilnmvsilnmlm slkm [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Ryan, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! Thank u so much for your kind words. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/21/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: was great
    Review:it was an all around great experience. Quote was Fair- Kimberly was very thorough and offered several options - will continue to contact her for our return back - thanks [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sophia, Thank you so much for using the referral from Impact Montreal! Sorry again about the confusion about how to get the driver paid since it was going to be on credit card. I am so glad that the carrier arrived the morning before your husband got there so he could grab it and driver over the border. But I am glad it all worked out. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Sophia Klopas
    Date:1/21/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Lance is The Man
    Review:I was looking for a reliable and reputable company to transport two of my vehicles from Illinois to California in December 2014. It was not an easy decision as to which broker to go with, since I don't know anything about this industry and there are ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autshippinggroup.com Michael, Wow is all I can say. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport of you vehicles. I know you could have chosen anyone to do the job but you entrusted me to get it done. I thank you so much for the stellar review you gave me. It is simple the best one I have ever received. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Nguyen
    Date:1/21/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral
    Review:This has been a very good experience so far. I would recommend the company. They picked up my car today and it is in transit but I don't expect any problems. The transaction went smoothly as described by Dan, who was friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7185 My goal is to offer 5 STAR customer service & get a 5 Star review thanks Elisabeth. Sincerely, dc [ view ]
    Poster:ElisabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was responsive, straight forward and easy to work with. The original quote had to be revised upward slightly to finalize the carrier but since I knew this is how the industry works I anticipated that it may happen and was not surprised. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:1/20/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car TRansport
    Review:I've never had such good service in car transport. Maria was completely on top of the whole situation. The whole thing, from speaking with Malia didn't take 5 days. Three of those days were over the weekend on the board and the last two included... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR QUESTIONS OR FOR A QUOTE. Shoshana, you are awesome! Thank you so much for the terrific review, and it looks like you are another one of my thousands of satisfied customers. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shoshana NejmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon bond 3602007549
    Review: Great experience with Auto Shipping Group,My car was delivered. Pick up was on time, and delivery was on time as well. Excellent communication, and zero damage! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Reem, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:ReemThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review: This has been one of the best overall customer service experiences I have had in the past several years. Chell was not only extremely professional all the way through the process, she also made a point to communicate each step and update me in a t... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Hans, You were such a great customer! I was tickled that I got the chance to work with you! As for how I work on my accounts- I can only slightly understand the stress involved in shipping a car through a broker. You and I will probably never meet face-to-face... and yet my job is to find and vet yet another stranger so you can hand over your car (your baby) and trust that the vehicle will show up on time and in good condition. I believe the only way to settle the nerves of my clients is to make sure they understand the process from the get-go. I'm glad I didn't disappoint you and I'm here to help anyone that you know needs my services! Happy New Year Hans! Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:HansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job Wendy
    Review:I call Wendy on Thursday. She had a 4 day Window. Sat,Sun,Mon and Tue. Sat morning the driver called and said he would be here at 4 PM. We determined he could not get down my street. We met at a shopping mall. Everything went" smooth as glass... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 3602143680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Peter thank you so much for this awesome review! It has been such a pleasure working with you! I am glad i was able to restore your faith! Wendy Barker ....Easing minds one car at a time! ASG! HONEST! RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:Peter DalrympleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service with auto shipping group
    Review:My experience was great. Pick up was on time and I was told my car would arrive from New York to California in a week, the car made it to California in 4 days. I was out of town when I got notified that my car would be arriving that day, the driver p... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group 800-901-6452 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Derek, Thank you so much! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know. [ view ]
    Poster:Derek Munzenmayer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart, (360) 464-1039. GREAT SERVICE!
    Review:OK, it is time to rave. I tried using another company that was supposedly highly rated about ten days before I was to leave town and needed my car picked up, and was told "no problem" and given what I thought was a good price. I emailed m... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear JR, I am so honored to have such a well-written review about my services! I was so worried about your transport- from the beginning it seemed you were receiving bad information and low-balled quotes when all you really needed was to find a reliable carrier to get the job done. I wish I could take all the credit for my ability to offer such sparkling customer service, but I really must pass the buck on to my employers. I have worked MANY different types of customer service positions and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that my bosses believe that my ability to follow through from pick up to delivery is paramount. I hope you enjoy your new surroundings and I am sure we will chat again! Thank you so much, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:JR
    Date:1/20/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is the expert you need to call!
    Review:Malia was such a big help to me getting my vehicle shipped up to my daughter! She is very courteous & professional, explained the process of shipping a vehicle so I felt at ease shipping a much needed car to my daughter. Malia has been doing thi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE SO I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR QUESTIONS OR A QUOTE. Thank you for the great review, Michael. It makes me happy to have happy customers!!! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:1/20/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Auto Shipping Group and Stephanie Hamilton as the person to work with was referred to me by our local Ford dealer, Hopkins Ford of Elgin Illinois. I must say that my experience was excellent. Professional in every manner. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL STEPHANIE DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Joseph, THANK YOU for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was such a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to refer your friends and family should they be in need of shipping their vehicle. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:JOSEPH WARSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:This was my first experience in the murky world of auto transport and I must say that my broker, Brandon Bond, made the process trouble free for me. Pickup and delivery went smoothly and my car arrived without mishap. I was satisfied with the fees ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Liz-Ann, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Liz-Ann RuddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Kimberly was professional and polite. I will recommend to all military personnel for shipping needs. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Lorell, Thank you so much for this great review! I hope to work with many of your friends and colleagues. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:LORELL I DAVISThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Danielle was super helpful throughout the process, and even went out of her way to get me a new carrier last minute when the original carrier had a mechanical problem and wouldn't be able to pick up my car on time. Thanks Danielle! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Andrew- THANK YOU so much for the GREAT 5 STAR review! This was defiantly a little challenging at one point during the process! I am so glad I was able to secure another carrier AT THE LAST minute to transport your vehicle. Everything turned out just right! It was so NICE TO WORK with you on your transport. If you need another vehicle shipped or know anyone who does, be sure to send them my way! Thank you again FOR THE AWESOME review!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew BieryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:My experience was good. The explanation of billing over the phone should include that the company places a hold on your debit card despite not CHARGING until a carrier is secured (as discussed). This caused some confusion for me when waiting to hear ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jasamine Thank you for such a nice review. It was great to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. I do apologize if I did not communicate that portion of the process. I try and do my best to communicate every aspect of the transport to all my customers. I really appreciate your input and do my best to improve on that aspect of your concern. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Jasamine
    Date:1/19/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:Brandon did a super job. He was available when I called him and returned my calls when I had a question. He was honest and clear about the process, no hidden agenda and the price was what he quoted me. No games or messing around with terms and cond... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Barbara, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara CohenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: first time shipper
    Review:this was first time using shipping company for a vehicle & Danielle was great. she answered my emails quickly & returned calls within 20 mins each time i left a message. didn't really hit it off with the driver with our first conversation but... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** David- Thank you SO MUCH for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW! I am ecstatic to hear that you felt the service received from me was GREAT! I strive to make sure ALL my customers feel as they are MY PRIORITY! I am sorry to hear things started off on the wrong foot with the driver. This is something I will bring to the attention of the company. In the end everything worked out and you got your vehicle in PERFECT condition! Thank you again SO MUCH for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review! If you need another transport or know anyone who does- send them my way!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:1/19/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I got a another driver to pick my car.They refund my deposit as promised in timely manner. I will definitely do business with them next time. [ View ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360284-7185 Thanks for the kind words fyi. we do not have an upfront deposit its an authorization not a charge. We first have to find a carrier then we get the ok from you to move forward on pick up is when you will pay a small deposit on your CC that you gave us for the reservation and then you pay COD when they deliver the car. [ view ]
    Poster:Anand
    Date:1/19/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Job
    Review:I called Brandon and let him know I was going to be needing my car shipped from Central California to the Portland area as my wife had accepted another job, requiring us to move. I let him know it was coming up, but not sure as to when exactly. When ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Wade, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:1/19/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: AUto shipping group review
    Review:Company was very efficient, knowledgable and thorough. They walked us thru the process and got our auto shipped and delivered as promised - a very good experience. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I WORK FROM HOME SO I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Tom I want to thank you so much for the great review. You were a total pleasure to work with. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas Iaia
    Date:1/19/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: AUto shipping group review
    Poster:Thomas Iaia
    Date:1/19/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon at Autoshippinggroup.com
    Review:Brandon did a great job. I researched many companies and Autoshipping group twice before making the decision to have them broker this move. Brandon explained the differences in the many options available to us regarding the method of shipping. We ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Robert, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:1/19/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Overall the service was OK, but the dispatcher and the driver did not communicate well with me and did not inform me a few hours before arrival. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:Zunxuan ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia 602-428-6872
    Review:What an amazing experience I had dealing with Felicia in regards to shipping a truck from North Dakota to Portland, OR. She was so professional and knowledgeable and kept me informed every step of the way. I had some anxiety about doing this whole... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Mary Beth, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! Thank u so much for your kind words. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:mary Beth
    Date:1/19/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good Choice!
    Review:The car arrived in the same condition it was in when it was picked up. It arrived within the promised time frame and there were no problems. It was much better than my daughter driving it from Florida to California. She shopped around and the pric... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Patty, I am so glad that you were happy with our services. Driving that far is a lot of work! If there is anything else I can do for you or your daughter please let me know! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Patty ForsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Stephanie was great, will definitely be using her again for transportation services. Communication was great, transport was on time and follow up was there. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE**** Jorge, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing business in the future with you. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:1/19/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:We keep coming back because their customer service and pricing are exceptional. They are extremely professional and thorough and trustworthy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Cindy, Thank you so much for trusting us again. If there is anything else I do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: thanks a lot !!
    Review:having never shipped a car before, I was a bit skeptical but Felicia did an amazing job of explaining everything to me before I agreed to contracting with Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia also kept me updated along the way. the pickup was timely and... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Peggy, It's so great to hear from you! Thank you for your feedback and 5 star review! Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:peggy
    Date:1/18/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Professional. Knowledgeable. Courteous.
    Review:I really enjoyed working with Felicia Williams because of her very professional demeanor and her knowledge of the business. Many of the other brokerage companies that I interviewed were pressing too hard to close the business and were not being respo... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew megaro
    Date:1/18/2015 3:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59