View 169,039 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,040th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2376 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.79% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Malia was great
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Origin driver arrived after dark and there was some issues with him getting on the military base, but it was out of his control. Destination driver contacted me before we arrived at destination and stayed in contact ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. - - Hey Jeromy, this review is just wonderful. I am thrilled I have provided you with excellent service for your transport. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeromy Hauser
    Date:8/19/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:What I liked about this company was that they were available to answer all my questions and returned inquiries very prompt which gave me peace of mind because it made me feel I wasn't getting scammed. I also liked that I paid an upfront fee of aroun... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com LaTasha I want to thank you for such a great review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Your assistance was greatly appreciated. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:LaTashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation for Lance Staab, Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Lance provided me excellent service. I had never shipped a car before, and he thoroughly explained the process to me and recommended a trucking company who delivered the car on the exact timing I needed. I appreciated Lance's and Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lorranine Thank you so much for the great and fantastic review. It was such pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Lorraine BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:We were very skeptical from reading reviews from other companies. Jayme was awesome. Always answered her phone/emails. Honest, upfront, knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company. We will definitely use this company again if needed. Th... [ More ]
    Response:***JAYME@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM (360)200-4785 EMAIL OR CALL 2DAY Chantal it was a pleasure working with you and your family. I am very happy I was able to assist in the delivery of your sons shiny new Subaru!! [ view ]
    Poster:chantalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Brandon did his best to find another truck for my car when the first one was out for repair, and he also did his best to keep me from panicking about getting my car on its way before I left for Michigan. I will be calling Brandon again soon to arrang... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Patricia, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia Pank
    Date:8/19/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: 5 starts it is! thanks Leah!
    Review:Yes 10 stars if I could ! From Leah to the driver! . My husband works a car dealership so I've had my share of Hearing horror stories about shipping gone wrong ( don't get me wrong I'm not in LALA land I do understand hiccups will happen just like... [ More ]
    Response:Evelin it was a pleasure. Truly based on your sales experience this is over and above the greatest compliment. ++++++LEAH LINN++++++360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Evelin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:I had to move my newly purchased vehicle from Nashville, Tennessee to Pennsylvania. I noticed there are so many companies.. some of them charge portion of the vehicle. Some are there to quote less first to get the order then rip you off the bring yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Rathin
    Date:8/19/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:During the very stressful times of selling and buying a home, Chell Hart of the Auto Sipping Group (WA), made transporting our vehicle so so easy. So happy we selected her company. She not only saved us money but worked very hard on getting our veh... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dearest Sue and Dennis! There is always a couple customer each year that stand out from the rest. You two were so much fun to work with, it almost didn't feel like a job! I really appreciate how you stayed in touch though out the entire transport, and I really, really love this review! Thank you fro being such wonderful people, hopefully, I will hear from you in the future! All my best, Chel Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Sue & Dennis
    Date:8/19/2015 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Ask for Julie!
    Review:She was absolutely amazing. So helpful and made shipping my car a very easy process. I will always return to her for my car transporting needs. I had a summer internship in North Carolina and worked with Julie on very short notice and she was able ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 Rumer it was my pleasure working with you and your mom on your transport. I hope that the internship was a wonderful experience. I wish you the very best in your career path, I'll be listening for you. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises.. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RumerC
    Date:8/19/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was professional throughout the process and helped me get my car to California way earlier than expected. She was easy to get in contact with, and always prompt with answers to any questions or concerns I had. [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear JMC, Thank you f or the sweet words! I hope you are settling into your new surroundings! I'm glad this transport went well- you had enough other things to occupy your time I only wish the carrier company had alerted me to the fact that it was a tandem drive team so I could have helped you plan delivery! Ah well...All's well that ends well, right? \If you know anyone that needs my services, send them my way! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jmc
    Date:8/19/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Review:The driver was very courteous and fast. The driver showed up on time and demiveredc my vehicle way ahead of schedule. I love the customer service. I appreciate the accuracy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Maurice, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Maurice Alston This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872)
    Review:Felicia did an excellent job on my car shipping. The person who picked up my car in Texas is very friendly and gentle. Also, the person who delivered my car is very nice. My car is the same as before and I also notice that the mileage doesn't n... [ More ]
    Poster:pengcheng xiaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 3:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:I was able to talk to a representative directly. They found a carrier quickly and was able to facilitate direct contact with the carrier. The carrier they found also did a great job with transport and giving time estimates. Prices were also very comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:8/19/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie was amazingly helpful and assisted in every way possible. Being my first experience with transporting a vehicle, she explained every step of the process and reassured me with straightforward answers. The vehicle was delivered safely and as pro... [ More ]
    Response:****Billie Pace *** 360 284 7180 *billie@autoshippinggroup.com CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE***** Jim, Thank you so Much! You are a very kind person and I really enjoyed talking with you! make sure to call me if you ever need anything shipped again! - Billie [ view ]
    Poster:J Moore
    Date:8/19/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: End your search here
    Review:Nice to work with. Spoke English. End your search here Chell is the best. After 250 calls from other brokers I found these guys the best. They stayed on top of a tough place to get a transport from till it was done [ View ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA MADE IT HAPPEN!!!
    Review:MALIA IS FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL... SHE WORKED HER HARDEST TO GET MY VEHICLE TOWED IN THE TIME FRAME I HAD GIVEN HER, TO MEET MY DEADLINE... I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE FOR MY TOWING NEEDS!!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. - -Awe, Mike! What a super sweet review. If you EVER need me to get another FATBURGER truck moved again just call. Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike CarmonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Review:Amazing. I am so pleased!!! The truck picked up car on the same day I decided to use this company. The driver and his assistant were very nice and friendly. The car traveled from Pennsylvania to California within 48 hours and within 60 hours the ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:June Gunst
    Date:8/18/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was Excellent
    Review:Had to transport my parents car from Florida to Arizona. Contacted Malia and arranged for pick up. Outside of a little hic-up with the original transporter who would not pick up the vehicle on the date and time requested. I made a phone call to Ma... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I love my job, and do the best I can for my wonderful customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:TPTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:Malia at Auto Shipping Group Inc. was very pleasant and informative to deal with. Malia found Malia found me an auto transport within 24 hours at a reasonable cost. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am happy to see you were pleased with the entire process. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service (On Time and Perfect Condition)
    Review:My car was picked up on time and was delivered couple of days before the committed date. I am very impressed by their customer service and I will recommend ASG and will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:AV
    Date:8/18/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:Billed $50 more than quoted. No explanation. Still waiting for refund promised by David Driver on July 6, 2015. Price quoted for car transport from Berkeley, CA to Philadelphia, PA was $1,000 for carrier and $200 for Auto Shipping Group. On day o... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl D
    Date:8/18/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Review:Customer Service Agent was very helpful in explaining neatly about the entire process and was honest enough to let us know every detail without hiding anything for getting business. Although, there has been some confusion during pickup, the agent coo... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Sukumar! Many of my customers ask why I am willing to provide an "off-duty" contact # and answer calls about transport on my days off. The confusion we experienced at the pick up is EXACTLY why I makes sure my people can reach me on nights and weekends. And I would have a tough time relaxing on my days off, not knowing if my customers need my help. I'm glad to mattered to you and your family! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:sukumar
    Date:8/18/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Chell 360-464-1039
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Texas to Maine in the summer of 2015. My primary contact Chell was awesome and was always available for any questions about shipping. Car was delivered early in a great condition. I strongly recommend to... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Mr. Maine! Cross country transports simultaneously my favorite and least favorite... I loved the logistical challenge of this route, and appreciated the opportunity I had to work you. If you know anyone that needs help getting clear across the US; send them my way! Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Mainer
    Date:8/18/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Re: Shipping across the country
    Review:The downside of the experience was that the initial quote went up $100, but this was (almost) expected. The upside was that Lance was in constant contact with me. He didn't disappear once the deposit was paid. The terms and conditions of the shippin... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Joseph I want to thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. thanks again for the review [ view ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Leah 360-464-2504
    Review:Everything about my experience with Auto Shipping Group was a positive experience . Leah Lee was an amazing person to work with , very professional , courteous , and detailed in her manner . Great communication throughout the process and got the job ... [ More ]
    Response:Bart we had quite the learning experience. Thankyou for being so gracious and kind. Please call if you or friends need transport. +++++LEAH LINN+++++360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Bart Walker
    Date:8/18/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:the folks at auto shipping group inc contracted with another shipping company. the other company picked up my car and delivered a day later than the agreed time (the time estimate was changed after the pickup). This has nothing to do with auto shippi... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA Williams@ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Niaz...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. The carrier provides an estimate based on the drivers schedule and then we track the vehicle from pick up through delivery and updates u as updates appear. Drivers are usually delayed in the summer time since most folks like to move when it's warm out. Well thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Shaik
    Date:8/18/2015 6:11:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David is friendly and knowlegeable in this business. He did explain clearly the auto shipping process and complete my auto relocation sucessfully. However; I am not agree with his price estimate trategy. I had to agree with 25% higher price as orig... [ More ]
    Poster:Hiho
    Date:8/18/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Acura RSX
    Review:Greg was friendly and professional and took care of the job. He coordinated with the source destination folks and transport company and made it happen [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Arun...I enjoyed working with you and family. Thank you for your business and review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Arun JesubathamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I used ASG to ship a Volkswagen Vanagon Westfalia camper van from Phoenix AZ to Harpeswell Maine, and dealt primarily with Kimberly. Kimberly was very responsive and helpful. The price changed (+$200) after the quote due to vehicle height, which wa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Keith, Thank you so much! As to the price change, yes if I would have known the original height to begin with I would have quoted this differently. But I am glad that all worked out, and I am glad that we were able to get the vehicle to Maine for you. Enjoy! [ view ]
    Poster:KHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg was phenomenally helpful, knowledgable, and courteous. He provided honest feedback and created transparency in an industry that is clearly anything but for the uninitiated. He provided a quote that was competitive. The carrier that was dispatche... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** John..Thank you for the great review. I enjoyed working with you and hope to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:John J
    Date:8/17/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - EXCELLENT!
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was excellent. Primarily because of my representative Julie J. She was absolutely wonderful. Her communication was honest, prompt and accurate from start to finish. Customer service is essential when taking on an expenditure such ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 Brendan thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure assisting you in your move. We strive to make our customer's experience stress free and smooth for them. Thank you again and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Brendan
    Date:8/17/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - EXCELLENT!
    Poster:Brendan
    Date:8/17/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport for Cobra
    Review:Customer service was excellent. I was pretty disapointed with the actual carrier as they didnt want to abide by the contract regarding drop off date. I was really lucky Greg was the buffer and made things work out. I chose a closed vehicle so my conv... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Paul ...I certainly agree with you. Makes no sense the car would be stored outside when the transporter that hauled you was an enclosed carrier. I apologize for that part of the service. You are appreciated, and thank you for your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:8/17/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Review:Greg is great to work with. I received prompt responses to my questions and requests. Wonderful accommondation and fexible service made it enjoyable to work with Greg. I will definitely use the service again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Joseph...I enjoyed working with you. Thank you for the review and would love to work with you again in the future as well. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:J. Diep
    Date:8/17/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:After receiving quotes from several companies, I chose a local company, Auto Shipping Group, and stopped by their office and spoke with Felicia, who assured me that they could get my car transported. I sent in my request, and Stephanie called me to c... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-2678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE, CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Clint, THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear Felicia and I were able to ease the process of shipping your vehicle. Its always great having clients come into the office and putting faces to their moves and I know Felicia enjoyed speaking with you then. Hope to hear from you again should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Clint Caress
    Date:8/17/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver
    Review:David was an excellent coordinator, but the driver that ultimately picked up the shipment was less than desired. Shipment arrived early, resulting in parking fees. Would use David again, but not the driver outsourced. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter Pang
    Date:8/17/2015 7:32:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Overall, I had a positive experience. There was enough communication between myself and the contact person; much of the information about delivery pick up and drop off was between myself and the driver, so I didn't have to wait for updates, which I a... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Hey Erin, I always enjoy being the "contact person"! We strive to contract w/ carriers who share our level of constant communication w/ the customer. I'm glad the process was easy for you and I look forward to working with you again.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:8/17/2015 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: (Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872)
    Review: Felicia Williams was very prompt and proactive during our exchanges. I was very eager to find a reliable transport company with competitive rates and found that while working with Felicia. When concerns arose, I would reach out to Felicia and she w... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:LorienThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/16/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Overall excellent service
    Review:Felicia was very courteous and responsive. She kept me well informed throughout the process. The driver was also very nice. Although he was late for the pick up, he explained why and was very apologetic. [ View ]
    Poster:Austine
    Date:8/16/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Auto Transport Review
    Review:Eva at Auto Shipping Group provided prompt and courteous service from start to finish. Price negotiated was very fair based on my research. Follow up was prompt and provided details requested on consistent basis. Eva handles a driver request for a... [ More ]
    Response:~~~Eva Li Call/text 360-214-3679 Eva@AutoShippingGroup.com 5 STAR SERVICE, BBB A+ ACCREDITED, 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS~~~ THANK YOU for the opportunity to service you, Kurt!! Enjoy your beautiful Audi! [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt S
    Date:8/15/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige Yeargin with Auto Shipping Group was very responsible even when I contacted him on a Saturday to bail me out as another company did not perform. Tige educated me on how the process works when shipping an automobile. He asked relevant question... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg B
    Date:8/15/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Review:Lance did a great job handling the setup for the transport of my vehicle. He was available and stay in contact with me throughout the process. My car arrived a day early and it was delivered the evening I flew to my destination. I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Victoria Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I know you could have chosen so many different Brokers but you chose me. I was glad I was able to help you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Victoria
    Date:8/15/2015 4:34:00 AM
    Review:The person I dealt with was very friendly and forthcoming when it came to prices and transportation opinions. He encouraged me to price compare and to figure out what's best for me. As far as the transportation of my vehicle went, I had a very positi... [ More ]
    Response:Hey David, It was a pleasure taking care of you and im glad your overall experience was a positive one! I hope to be doing business again in the future if/when my services are needed again. thank you, Justin Heller Auto Shipping Group 360-512-3748 ext:522 [ view ]
    Poster:David. L
    Date:8/15/2015 4:18:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 lifted dually with oversized tires (The Beast)
    Review:What was the ideal road trip vacation with my family quickly started in a downward spiral of breakdowns and expenses. From the original breakdown of my truck, which was stressful and costly enough, to dealing with questionable towing companies, and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas De Los Santos
    Date:8/15/2015 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport review
    Review:Lance made our entire process of shipping our car easy. He was great to work with and was helpful throughout the entire process. Our vehicle was picked up on time and delivered during the estimated time frame without any issues or damage . Even when ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sandon Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I know you could have chosen so many different Brokers but you chose me. I was glad I was able to help you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Sandon Barth
    Date:8/14/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: AZ to CA
    Review:Tige and the carrier were great. the truck was picked up on time and the delivery was easy. i have moved many vehicles with various brokers and i think i have now found the right person to take care of my moves. thank you for the excellent service... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ
    Date:8/14/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very prompt with emails and knowledgeable about any question I had. Arthur, the driver and truck owner, was very professional and efficient. My car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Keith, You are wonderful! Thank you so much for trusting me with the shipment of your vehicle. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me! [ view ]
    Poster:KF
    Date:8/14/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:thanks very much this is the third time this company great job again thanks peggy stephanie did a great follow through and the shipping company assigned was very prompt. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****5 Star Customer Service*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Peggy, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:peggy larker
    Date:8/14/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Completed as expected
    Review:Felicia made everything simple and easy. She found a driver to pick up our cars within our requested window and for even less than originally quoted. The cars arrived on time and in the same state as they were picked up. Felicia was very knowledgable... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:8/14/2015 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I HAVE USED AUTO SHIPPING GROUP FOR MY CROSS COUNTRY MOVE. THEY ARE AMAZING! HONEST, TIMELY & EXTREMELY HELPFUL! I VERY MUCH APPRECIATED KIMBERLY'S ASSISTANCE IN GETTING THE CARRIER LINED UP & WORKING WITH MY TIMELI... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Emily, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:EM
    Date:8/14/2015 12:21:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83