View 151,247 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,248th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2302 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.58% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.42% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Sam Anderson-Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a vehicle across country. I was shipping to my great nephew in Missoula Montana. I checked out several shipping companies on the internet that had BBB excellent ratings. When I called and got Sam my worries were ... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360)200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Albert, thank you for your vote of confidence and the 5-star review...it has been a pleasure helping you with this transport and I hope we can do this again for you in the future.....in the mean time, please let your friends and family know who to call when they have a vehicle to transport.....Regards... [ view ]
    Poster:Albert HartmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping and overall
    Review:i was able to get my car were it needed to be and was happy with the way i was treated i was given a good price for the shipping and was helped as soon as there was an opening to bring my car to me [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Deven You have no idea how much this means to me to have you do this. I've been waiting a good long while for this. So from my family to yours thank you from the bottom of our heart's. I’m so happy that I was able to do this for you and hope to again in the future Take care and Thank You again. [ view ]
    Poster:Deven-ryan gonzalesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Auto shipping group and Tony made transporting my car from the west coast to the east coast a breeze. The cost was reasonable and the service was exceptional. Tony was in constant contact during the process and ensured all went as planned. [ View ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Don it has been a real pleasure to help you and your family with the transportation of your vehicle and i hope to do it again in the future as well I look forward to helping you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Don Lyons
    Date:10/27/2014 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker 360-214-3680
    Review:Wendy was great. Very reliable with great follow-up. I will always use her for my future transport needs. Kevin [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 Hello Kevin! It was my pleasure helping you throughout this entire process! You had expressed your concerns in detail and I am glad I was able to help ease your mind. Thank you for your business! Wendy Barker ASG Easing minds one car at a time [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Whalen
    Date:10/27/2014 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: recommended
    Review:highly recommended , very good company as it advertised. The employee was very helpful and nice. The driver was right on time and was great to deal with . [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY***Kody, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should the auto transport need arises again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KODY TRAN
    Date:10/27/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied Customer
    Review:Very good customer service. Did what was promised and made the entire process very stress free. Would use again without hesitation! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Max, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! I am glad the carrier was able to work around the holiday. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:MND
    Date:10/27/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: got the job done
    Review:The who process was relatively easy with attentive yet not pushy customer service. No damages so I cannot report on the claim process. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, David, for the 5-Star review.....it was a pleasure working with you to get the car shipped to your mom. I know she was anxious to get it and I hope she is enjoying her ride.....Please feel free to call me again for your transport needs and let your friends know how easy it can be.....Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:David AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Poor customer service
    Review:Martha Castillo was my contact person. I was moving overseas when the car is transported, so I know I made sure that if giving my credit card would be sufficient to pay everything. She reassured me that everything will be charged on the credit card a... [ More ]
    Response:This review is incorrect in so many ways. You placed your order 2 months before leaving to Japan and when I had a carrier for you, you were no longer available as you were overseas and I had no way of going over all of the information with you again. You must of forgot our 30 min conversation about Cash on delivery and you also never mentioned you were a return customer and I had no way of knowing you qualified for a $25 discount. But we've refunded that to you. Also, since you've used us you know its cash to driver. So, I'm sorry you seem to think everything went wrong when in fact I shipped you within the exact time frame you needed at the exact price I gave you. Your car was delivered in perfect shape. I am sorry you are not satisfied, but please take the time to look over my other reviews, I take good care of my customers and don't hang up on anybody. MC [ view ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:10/27/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams - Daniel Lewis
    Review:Felicia made this process very easy for me. She gave me concise facts about how the process would go, but elaborated when I needed or wanted more information. She was very personable and professional. I would not hesitate to use her again for any ... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Daniel, It's so great to hear from you! You had deadlines for the loading side so you made the reservation under the expedited shipping service in the quote. Paying for expedited service allows for quicker everything. The carrier chose to have a team of drivers behind the wheel which expedited the handling on your vehicle on the route. Well, thanks again for your feedback. I'm glad everything worked out. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Lewis
    Date:10/27/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:I initially called Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 at Auto Shipping Group for a quote. After calling numerous other companies Mike had the best quote by far. He was patient while I acquired the necessary funds for the shipment. Mike kept me updated a... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Donovan, It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy to hear everything went so well.If you or anyone you know can use my help, feel free to give them my number. I appreciate your business and it was always nice chatting with you. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Donovan
    Date:10/27/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Moving experience
    Review:I moved from NC to Nevada. The furniture move was not good at all. I have moved several times so I understand what a move entails. I was charged $1800. more than the "binding" quote. I was lied to several times, ignored and furniture was 2 ... [ More ]
    Response:Brandon Bond... 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Victoria SnyderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I contacted Felicia 1 day before the actual move, and she was simply amazing to work with. She helped me find a solution within my extremely short time frame and budget. The drop off is fast and easy, the pick up is on time (small scratches that I ca... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Siyu, It's great to hear from you and thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on your experience! Your order was placed and dispatched on Oct 22nd to load on Oct 23rd under a standard shipping rate. You dropped off your car at the terminal I introduced and caught a ride w/ a cab to the airport in Newark Liberty International. I established best price, in only a 1 day window, all within 1 days notice after another broker dropped the ball and left you hanging. I was able to help because of my tenure, industry experience, and knowledge. Well thanks for your stellar review. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:S
    Date:10/27/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: RARE SPORTSCAR TRANSPORTATION
    Review:I have been in the automobile industry since 1990. I purchased one of 40 something ever made 1993 Nissan 300ZX convertibles in particular color and transmission. Only about 7 are left on the Z registry nationally. This one only has 52,000 miles. Need... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Randall, I really loved working with you! Things were so easy! I look forward to helping you on your future moves! [ view ]
    Poster:Randall Rysedorph
    Date:10/27/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to NY Shipment
    Review:Felicia Williams did an outstanding job. She was knowledgeable and dependable. My shipment went very smooth and would highly recommend their services. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello John, Thank you so much for taking time out to provide your feedback! I enjoyed working with you. Please look me up again. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:John Frangipani
    Date:10/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good Work Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Thanks to Chell and Auto Shipping Group for their assistance in moving our 1978 MGB from Illinois to Texas. From initial contact through delivery, everything was professionally handled, above board, and free from surprises. Chell was courteous, respo... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Jeff! I am always impressed when family pulls together to make something happen for a member that is struggling- and I was honored you chose to work with me through this adventure. You were great with making sure I had the important pieces of information needed to make this transport go smoothly. I wish your family all the best and hope you'll remember me to friends and family in the future! Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff BowlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I will definitely use this company again. The people I worked with were very helpful and knowledgable. They had all of the forms to pick my car up ready in a matter of minutes. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jon, It was a pleasure working with you! If you need anything else, please let me know! I hope to work with you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/26/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: California to Connecticut
    Review:Although slightly more expensive, I elected to transport my vehicle with Dan C @ Auto Shipping Group. He was credible when I spoke with him on the phone and he was excellent in guiding me thru this transport process. After I elected to do business ... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Chris thanks again for your feedback and we hope to serve you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mercedes SLK
    Review:Very happy with Auto Shipping Group. I wanted to ship My Mercedes SLK from California to Georgia, but after reading about a number of bad experiences other people had gone through, I was very leery and even considered driving the car there myself. ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER PHONE (360) 214-3680 EMAIL: wendy@autoshippinggroup.com Harry, it was my pleasure transporting your car! I am glad I was able to ease your mind and get your car shipped ! Thank you Wendy Barker Shipping Broker ( Auto Shipping Group) Restoring faith in shipping cars! [ view ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:10/25/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton is a GEM she answered every question we had starting with the quotation and finishing with the delivery point. Our concerns were many after doing too much research on the web. For anyone that is trying to decide who to use look no ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Whitey, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your family with the auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should you ever need another auto transport again. Take Care!!! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Whitey Reed
    Date:10/25/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Thank you for a great transport experience!!! I worked with Dan Cabral and he was great! Dan was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly on the phone! Ryan, who was the gentleman who actually transported the truck, was also very friendly. My truck ... [ More ]
    Response:Auto Shipping Group Dan Cabral 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you so much again and yes this one got posted. [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara SimondsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good service. Would use again.
    Review:Very attentive service - prompt but not pushy. The job to move the car cross country was completed without a problem. We did have to review the paperwork a few times as the to and from destinations were switched. Personable service. Would use aga... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Melanie & David...thank you for entrusting me with the shipment of your Cadillac. We switched things around a few times and delayed a couple of times, but all is well that ends well....I'm sure your mom is pleased to have the car there so she has it to drive. Please feel free to contact me directly for any future auto transport needs. Regards, [ view ]
    Poster:MelanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transporter review
    Review:Very happy with Tige Yeargin and ASG . I received many quotes on shipping my car and they were all about the same amount from company to company. I chose ASG because Tige was very knowledgable, articulate and customer service oriented. They made the ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Brian HauguelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Dan Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Once again Dan Cabral and Auto Shipping Group delivered exactly the service I needed. For the second time in about a month I needed to get a vehicle from north west Montana to Texas. No small order. With Auto Shipping Group and Dan Cabral as my conta... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr Mckane thank you again for your continued patronage and look forward in serving you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Mckane
    Date:10/24/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. [ View ]
    Response:**Auto Shipping Group** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr. Stine thanks again for your kind words, till next time my friend. [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon Stine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest...move...ever!!!
    Review:We had to move cross country from Buffalo NY to Sacramento CA. No small thing, and lot of things could go wrong. So, after a lot of research I resolved with AutoShipping because 1) Great Reviews from previous customers esp cross country moves. 2... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC**** CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678****UG, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact us again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:UG
    Date:10/24/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest...move...ever!!!
    Poster:UG
    Date:10/24/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Such a great first experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and the customer service and delivery were top notch! Sam promptly responded to my phone calls and emails. Delivery was right on time! I'm so happy! [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Torrence, thank you for the 5 star review!! I always try to make a transport go as smoothly as possible. I know it can make one nervous to give the car and the keys to a stranger and then watch it loaded up and leave. You are always happy to see it again at delivery. We all seem to have some emotional attachment to our cars and giving up control of our "baby" for even a short while makes us feel out of control. I would be happy to help you again in the future; in the mean time, if you know of anyone who needs TLC through the shipping process, please give them my number and have them call me directly......take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Torrence DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I called Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group to set up shipping my car yesterday afternoon. I was on a tight schedule and only had three days available to have the carrier pick up my car. He took care of it very quickly. Less than a hour after speaking... [ More ]
    Response: **AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM [ view ]
    Poster:LaceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:This was the first time I trusted someone else to ship my car. In the past I usually towed my mustange GT myself to the destination, but do to limited time, I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and Chell was able to provide excellent services. Fr... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tony, I am honored to have been chosen to be the first person you've trusted with your Mustang. (My favorite car!) My focus has always been to treat my clients vehicles as if they were my own and to respect the inherent nervousness that comes with handing off your car to a total stranger. I am glad you felt at ease and will be here to help with any future transport needs! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:10/24/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend
    Review:Robert Reyes was our customer contact and he did a very nice job in making sure our car arrived safely at its destination. Since this is basically a once in a lifetime service, handing over the car to someone we did not know involved trust. Robert in... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Annie JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:I felt like I was in good hands in setting up my dispatch with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia expressed her expertise and was able to take care of my concerns such as being able to get to the airport or rental car place after my car was picked up by... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Kimberly, Thank you for your business and for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance. A lot of times lining up a vehicle with drivers that have availability has to do with logistical problem solving. Much has to do with timing in our industry. Well, thanks again for your confidence. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Kimberly Eliazo
    Date:10/23/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360 464 1039
    Review:Chell was very nice to deal with, she kept me up to date on everything, i had to change my pick up date and she even made calls to BMW dealer in California to arrange it, and then she would call to let me know. we had a Title issue with dealer and w... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Taj! I was tickled to be able to work out the logistics on this transport- borders are always an interesting ingredient. I have to tip my hat to your carrier company as well- they worked very hard to get this car when it was ready and hold it until you were ready. (Not always a possibility for carriers.) I will watch for you on that next transport and I hope you and your family have an Amazing holiday season! Thanks again! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Taj Sandhu
    Date:10/23/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Review:Robert was fantastic to work with. He personally followed up to let me know the status of my order and when the driver would be arriving, going out of his way. There were cheaper options out there but I'm fine paying an extra $100 for the good servic... [ More ]
    Poster:MO
    Date:10/23/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Turn-Key Auto Transport
    Review:Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 was a pleasure to work with. She updated her voicemail every morning with the date and her schedule in case I needed to call her while she was in a meeting. Always returned my messages and questions promptly. Even... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hi Daniel, Awww...thank you very much for your kind words. When you 1st get a quote it is simply an estimate that can change. I go to bat to establish best rate for my customers when I work on the dispatch details and do what I can to help with your budget. I'm glad I was able to save you a few dollars in yours. Please let me know if I can help again. Thank you so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:10/23/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional Company
    Review:It was a pleasure to do business with a company that had an excellent staff and provided excellent information about the company, its' policies and cost up front. There were no surprises and the company delivered ahead of schedule. The JBT Prem... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Crystal, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 Star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear we were able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Crystal SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:There are quite a few transport companies listed online so I opted to look for one using customer reviews - even so, the list was still huge. I feel fortunate that I stumbled upon Mike at Auto Shipping Group. It was the prompt and thorough communic... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Marc, Thank you for your nice review. It was a pleasure helping you ship the Toyota out to Anton. It always is nice to work with knowledgeable and understanding people like yourself. If I can help you or one of your associates in the future, certainly feel free to contact me. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:M SalekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:Brandon really helped me. He was knowledgeable and honest about the cost and time frame. My car even arrived earlier than I thought and they even picked it up a lot earlier as well since they were in the area. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Zalia , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Zalia Wallrabenstein
    Date:10/23/2014 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This is the first time I have had a vehicle shipped, and there were certain requests that I needed to be sure were taken care of. Stephanie was a great help to set up the initial pick up of the vehicle. She answered all of my questions and followed t... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. ****5 STAR SERVICE*** Doug, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me directly should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Car Transport
    Review:Great experience from initial call to delivery. Car was picked up on time and delivered across country in seven days, the short side estimate of delivery time. Everything worked as described in the process. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was great working with you and the very best to you and your family. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was great from beginning to end. Our transportation wasn't a easy one shipping a car from Canada to the US. But with that said, she made it go smoothly. Great communication throughout the process. Thanks Stephanie! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Alex, Thank you for the fabulous review. It was a pleasure assisting you with the auto relocation. Coming out of Canada is a little more time consuming and much more paper work than staying within the US. However, I am happy to hear I was able to make the process go smoothly for you all. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex Boler
    Date:10/23/2014 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:I am more interested in great customer service than price, but got both when working with Felicia Bond-Williams at Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Quinton, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I appreciate your confidence in myself and our drivers and look forward to the next time I can help. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Quinton Smith
    Date:10/22/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my 2012 Nissan Sentra from Illinois to California. On a short notice the auto shipping group was able to arrange a shipment carrier for my car with in 3 days. The pickup was on time and the delivery was also prompt. The carrier type wa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raghu, Thank you so much for working with me. If you need anything else please let me know. I am glad everything went smooth for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Raghu
    Date:10/22/2014 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and worked with Chell Hart after we had worked with a different auto transport company but they stopped responding to us after telling us that they were having issues with the pickup and did not provide us with an... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Tony! I was so glad to be able to help you and your family with this transport! Too often I hear about brokers reeling people in with false promises, low quotes, and bait and switch tactics. This industry has enough speed bumps without brokers adding to the traffic, and I am glad you found our approach to be timely, proactive, and communicative- exactly what we strive to be. I know you will remember me to your friends and family if you ever need another vehicle cared for during transit! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony T
    Date:10/22/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: auto move to California
    Review:Wendy Barker was a pleasure to work with. Although the move didn't happen as hoped. She worked out great pricing, and was more than willing to answer all questions for me. [ View ]
    Response:Wendy Barker 360-241-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com GG, It was a pleasure talking with you. Sorry your move did not happen. I am glad I was able to answer all of your questions. I am always here to meet your shipping needs! Thank you, Wendy Barker [ view ]
    Poster:gg
    Date:10/22/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:The entire process from pickup to delivery was very smooth. Customer service provided by Robert was fantastic. I would use them again for sure. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Shelly, thank you for the kind words and letting me assist you with getting your car shipped to your family. I enjoyed working with you and I hope to speak to you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:10/22/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:Had a great experience with this company very professional and easy to work with , I recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Mr Reyes [ View ]
    Response:Robert J Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Ahmad! You were great to work with and I'm glad your transport went as smoothly as possible. [ view ]
    Poster:Ahmad R.Peay
    Date:10/22/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Honestly, I was blown away by how easy this whole process was. I had called for several quotes and heard horror stories of shipping a car cross country. I got a competitive rate from Tige and within 1 day my car was picked up and dropped off 2 days ... [ More ]
    Poster:MeniykaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was great to work with, she found me a pick up time that worked with my schedule and made sure that everything went great with the pickup. I appreciate her taking extra time to confirm all the details. She was very quick to get back to me wi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Allison, Thank you so much for working with me! I am so glad that everything worked out as planned. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Allison ZollingerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:This was the first time I've arranged to have a vehicle transported. Brandon educated me on the process so I felt comfortable talking with my boss and having Auto Shipping Group transport my boss's Escalade. The vehicle was picked up on time and deli... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Barb , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:10/22/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLaughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:I was very concerned about car transport in general based on a previous experience and all the bad reviews. However, the service and results from the Auto Shipping Group, and my contact Mike were exceptional. On-time, good communication, price as agr... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tom, Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to provide a nice review. It was great working with you to get your Jeep moved. It is great having a non-nonsense experience where everything works well together. I appreciate your business, and look forward to helping you and/or a friend in the future. Thanks again, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Tom DrechslerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 9:29:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47