View 179,361 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,362th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- process"- of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2127 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.08% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671, she is the best!!!
    Review:Malia was great throughout my transport, she really helped me feel comfortable about sending my car on one of those big trucks. I will most definitely use her again. [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Beth, it is not as bad as everyone thinks.....LOL! I know you were pretty nervous about the entire process but everything went just as smoothly as I we suspected it would. Thank you for the review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Beth
    Date:2/5/2016 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Malia is the person for the job !!!
    Review:Malia was excellent to deal with. She was on our side throughout the entire process and wouldn't hesitate to book through her again. [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE. Connie, it was a pleasure to serve your and your husband. I appreciate the great review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:ckschmidtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 3602143678
    Review:I enjoyed with with Stephanie she did a great job. She made it very easy and I didn't have to worry about a thing. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Wayne,Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne Turney
    Date:2/5/2016
    Subject: Review-Greg Baily
    Review:Well how do I say this. Greg was awesome. Very knowledgeable and always looking for alternatives in getting our vehicle to North Carolina quickly and affordable as possible. I would certainly use greg going forward with all our transport needs. ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Mike...thank you for the vote of confidence. I enjoyed working with you and your family and would love to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Russo
    Date:2/4/2016 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was super helpful and responsive. No hassles. She answered all the questions promptly. When another carrier couldnt pickup she made sure to find new reliable one. Car arrived on time without any issue. This is second car Ive shipped with co... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*** Dave, thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Look forward to hearing back from you should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:2/4/2016 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was an awesome person, she was ready to answer any questions , courteous , prompt to respond and always ready to answer your calls i will always work with Stephanie again [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Manish, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Glad I was able to put this process at ease for you. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Manish
    Date:2/4/2016 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:great communication ... very accessible ... I was very happy with the timing, especially given the snow storm on the east coast [ View ]
    Response: ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Palski
    Date:2/4/2016 5:15:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I was so stressed about finding a way to get my car to Maryland. I mapped out the route and contemplated driving. But with the weather and the cost, I started looking into other options. That's when I came across ASG. I entered my info on their site ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda M.
    Date:2/4/2016 4:34:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth transaction, amazing service
    Review:Greg setup everything for me, no issues, everything went smooth. Paid a little more then what some other companys quoted but Greg was the only one not bad mouthing everyone else. Was able to meet my needs and stayed in contact through the process. Th... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Edward...Thank you for the GREAT review. Appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/3/2016 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Shipping my car across the country was an extremely scary thought, but Felicia really put my mind at ease. She was thorough and patient as she answered my many questions and explained the process to me. She got back to me quickly whenever I reached o... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty
    Date:2/3/2016 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Great professional, service delivered was above what was promised. Reward the good guys! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Richard Thank you so much for the review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.It was extremely easy to work with you and look forward to doing iit again [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Bynum
    Date:2/3/2016 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Done as promised
    Review:Everything went as promised. Pick up and delivery date. No issues. Great job [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com C. I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.It was extremely easy to work with you and look forward t assisting you again if you need another transport [ view ]
    Poster:Cubbymcmenamy@gmail.com
    Date:2/3/2016 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim, you did it again and I thank you!!! When I needed to ship a car across the country for the 1st time 6 months you explained the process in detail and make sure I knew how it worked and the process went smoothly. When I needed to ship my car back... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lisa, You are such a great customer! I really appreciate you coming back to us again! I hope you enjoy the vehicle and I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:L M
    Date:2/3/2016 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very good experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I had a very good shipping experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group. She took the time to explain how the shipping process works and my shipment happened very quickly. The carrier picked up my vehicle the same day that I put in the order and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff H
    Date:2/2/2016 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Coudnt be happeir!
    Review:I was referred to Felicia through a friend. It only took a few minutes of speaking with her and I was confident this was the right company to ship my 1969 Camaro from Reno, Nevada to my home in New York. She walked me through the entire process, fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris L
    Date:2/1/2016 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Early pickup with no option to reschedule
    Review:Note:The service from Kimberley Freiley was 5-star, since I am not sure how much she can do to reset schedules. Having said that, the pickup from Houston was 2 days earlier than requested. I had requested a pickup for the 11th Monday but the truck... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Aditya, I am so sorry that the carrier did all that to you. I did all I could to help the situation. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:AK
    Date:2/1/2016 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Almost *too* easy!
    Review:When my husband and I decided to relocate from Sunnyvale, CA back to Columbia, SC, we were pretty anxious (second only to flying with our dog for the first time!) about transporting my car across the country. Felicia made the process so painless we a... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Eisenreich
    Date:1/31/2016 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Finally able to get my car. I had to change transport companies as the original one did not deliver on their promise. I got in contact with Felicia Williams from ASG and she was able to find me a new carrier. She kept me informed and responded to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Felix C.
    Date:1/31/2016 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:When looking for someone to ship our vehicle, we were referred to Felicia. Felicia was wonderful to work with! She patiently explained to me how the who shipping of the vehicle worked and she was very professional even though my husband decided not t... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:1/30/2016 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Mailia got everything done.as quick as usual. We never had any problem with her. That is the reason why we keep coming back to Malia [ View ]
    Response:FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - I HAVE BEEN WITH A.S.G. FOR EIGHT YEARS AND HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. TRUST ME TO GIVE YOU THE BEST AND MOST COMPETITIVE RATES. DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE.. Vu, you are a joy to work with. Thank you for being such a great customer. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:vu
    Date:1/30/2016 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Friends of mine transported there vehicle with Julie and I was the recipient. Julie kept in touch with me to arrange the delivery and I need to transport now and am using Julie's services. The professionalism and respectfullness is the important th... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Jerry it was great working with you on your transport. We strive to make our customers moves stress free for them. My best to you and your family and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Very Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry
    Date:1/29/2016 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:I was a little worried at first but Stephanie Hamilton put me to ease. Her communication with me thru out the process was stellar. I never expected my car to get here 3 days early and flawless at that!! I highly recommend them! On time and the price ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Stephen, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen Hunt
    Date:1/29/2016 11:46:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:She was very helpful and was more than willing to check up on progress of delivery and was very good about getting back to me quickly I was impressed with her overall performance [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS! CONTACT ME ANYTIME FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE, COMPETITIVE RATES AND DISCOUNTS. Thank you for the great review, Tim. [ view ]
    Poster:tim colt
    Date:1/29/2016 11:12:00 PM
    Review:I received my new purchase of an old vehicle and in perfect condition. Took a little while to find a driver because of my pickup city being way out of the way but Julie got it done and I'm enjoying my truck. Thank you so much I will call you when I... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Enjoy your vehicle!! It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to the next one. Thank you for choosing my services at Auto Shipping Group. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/29/2016 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:When I'm ready to ship i will absolutely call them again! Stephanie was great! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Sarah, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Eagleburger
    Date:1/29/2016 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience.
    Review:Would use again. Great job all around. They went out of their way to get this job done right. Very smooth dealing. Good price too. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Stacy, Thank you so much! I hope you got me email earlier with the update for the carrier. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:S.s.
    Date:1/29/2016 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service So Far
    Review:This is the first time i am using the transport company to move my vehicles from one state to the other. Auto Shipping team has been really helpful. Kimberly not only made me aware of different metrics I should consider before I finalize a transport ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Usha, Thank you so much! I look forward to seeing the 5 star review, all you will have to do is edit this one. You will not have to do a new review. But it has been a pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:UB
    Date:1/29/2016 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was Awesome!
    Review:Malia is a consummate professional who helps you have a smooth, stress-free experience. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS! CONTACT ME ANYTIME FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE, COMPETITIVE RATES AND DISCOUNTS. Thank you, Michael. You were an awesome customer! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:1/29/2016 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Julie 602-428-6878
    Review:I used Julie's services to transport my vehicle and it went great. She was so helpful and I'm looking to transport again and will be calling her to help me again. Thank you so much for your help [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was great working with you on your transport. We strive to make our customers moves stress free for them and run smoothly. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Nanette
    Date:1/29/2016 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Excellent service, honest and on time. Great communication with Greg from start to finish [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dave...Thank you for your review and business. Good luck out in Georgia. Hope to work with you again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:David Zenonos
    Date:1/29/2016 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: repeated requests for review
    Review:I got the car. the price was more than i contracted for but the deal wasn't as shady as it might have been. hauler was unprepared, had not researched the destination and wanted to leave car in a shopping center 6 miles from destiantion. this is comm... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Frank, Thank you for the review. Again I apologize that the carrier could not get into your street location, it is in our terms that if they cannot get into the residential area, they will ask you to meet at safer location. They did not demand more money from you at delivery. Vehicle traveled 1500 miles open carrier, so it is to be expected that it will be dirty. If that was a concern we did offer the enclosed service. But thank you for the feedback [ view ]
    Poster:Not Available
    Date:1/29/2016 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart is a Super Star
    Review:Chell Hart is superb in all respects. I was nervous shipping my almost new car. I had no familiarity with car shipping other than what I read online. My goals were to make good shipping and contract decisions and to receive my car with no damage a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sharon, Thank you so much for the fantastic feedback! We look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon C.
    Date:1/29/2016 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: Sales Respresentative and the Carrier Company PC Auto Carriers LLC
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and the process was pretty smooth. Stephanie provided the quote and all necessary contractual documents promptly to me via email and was available for any questions or problems that occurred. The only ripple wa... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Susan, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:1/28/2016 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Great customer service from Michelle. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Erin, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:ES
    Date:1/28/2016 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Golf R
    Review:Very efficient and cost effective.Repeat customer, highly recommended ! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Chris, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. Feel free to contact me again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Chris K
    Date:1/28/2016 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance answered my emails promptly, even after hours. He gave up half of his commission to the hauler to assure my car was picked up and made me feel confident he had my back. I would definitely use him again. Bulldog Trucking was the carrier and ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michell I want to thank you so much for the great review. I know you were bombarded form the get go from a ton of other Brokers. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Michell
    Date:1/27/2016 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, good communication throughout process, great price
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Lance at Auto Shipping Group. He was professional, patient and helpful in all our communication, and kept me updated throughout the process via phone, text, and email messages. This was my first time using an auto s... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jon I want to thank you so much for the great review and also for entrusting me with your transporting. I know you were bombarded with calls emails and text. Which made it difficult to whom to trust.. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you.Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Jon S.
    Date:1/27/2016 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberley Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Transport was as quoted and on time. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Charlotte, Thank you for coming back to me! I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:CS
    Date:1/26/2016 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Payment
    Review:I would like to see a better process for submitting payment. Instead of paying two different companies, it will be better to just pay one company. Also I would like to avoid having to pay the driver with a credit card. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gustavo Thank you so much for the review, yes we will make the payment process easier next time. Paying with a credit card is a last resort option, so its always a bit more complicated. [ view ]
    Poster:GG
    Date:1/26/2016 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was awesome!!!
    Review:After talking to several brokers and companies, I talked with Malia at Auto Transport Group. She was the first to explain the process fully and give me realistic expectation on cost and time frame. She kept me informed and was upfront and honest ab... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA - DIRECT 360-214-3671 CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM . I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS! CONTACT ME ANYTIME FOR OUTSTANDING SERVICE, COMPETITIVE RATES AND DISCOUNTS. Thank you Kuhia. I appreciate you telling everyone how wonderful I am.........LOL!!!!! It was great working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:klf
    Date:1/26/2016 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Took the stress out of shipping a vehicle
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before. Buying one sight unseen was stressful enough and being bombarded with brokers and carriers all over the country got old after 6 hours of phone non stop ringing. Lance to the rescue :) I was ready to fly to TX ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Gina I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport of the Excursion. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. But you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the great review you left me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Gina J
    Date:1/26/2016 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very Prompt and Excellent delivery
    Review:Felicia of Auto Shipping Group is so honest and exhibits highest level of customer service in handling Auto carriage. I got Very prompt update from the date of pickup to delivery. Excellent Job delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Ajayi Aiyesa
    Date:1/25/2016 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Outstanding level of service and communication! From the very beginning Felicia reached out to discuss all the details of the proposal with me. She kept me informed on updates on a regular basis, not only until the car got picked up, but also through... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis Salmun
    Date:1/25/2016 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston - car shipment
    Review:Julie was professional and expertly guided us through the entire shipment process. She was a pleasure to work with and I would ship my car again and recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure working with you also and I wish you both the very best. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Julie Bloom
    Date:1/25/2016 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnson
    Review:I was very satisfied with Julie. She kept me inform the entire route. We will be using the same service for are return home. Thank you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy Greer
    Date:1/25/2016 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: 1950 Studebaker Truck
    Review:Felicia did a Fantastic job in coordinating and arranging the pickup and delivery of my 'Hard to Find' 1950 Studebaker Truck. Everything was done...as described...for a fair price. No Surprises when it arrived. I will recommend Felicia and wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:1/25/2016 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 2 Grand Chrokee Jeeps
    Review:Greg was very helpful from my initial phone call thru delivery. He was very clear on all the steps required in the process and provided all follow thru. I always felt I was in good hands. He offered and did contact the Transit company regarding Chan... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Gary...thank you for choosing us and your confidence in our services. Appreciate you and the FIVE STAR review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Golden
    Date:1/25/2016 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Chose this company because Lance staab was honest on the price, Inturn he was following up with me on daily basis no other company was doing this. He kept up his word and his company. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Vijay Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport . I know you could have chosen any one out there but you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. I really appreciate the great review you left me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Vijay
    Date:1/25/2016 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Overall great expirence. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Austin...Thank you for your business and review. So happy we met your expectations...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Austin Marshall
    Date:1/24/2016 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very professional! She responded to all my emails and phone calls right away. At first I was very skeptical because this is my first time shipping my vehicle and not only that I was shipping my vehicle cross country. A lot of different or... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Shepard
    Date:1/24/2016 7:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.