View 178,875 Reviews on 3,956 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,876th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2131 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group was helpful but the shipping company used was unsatisfactory
    Review:While my dealings with Auto Shipping Group were satisfactory, the company that was hired to transport my vehicle was poor and the communication between dispatcher and driver was poor. My car arrived early, and while this is usually a good thing I spe... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Dana, I am so sorry that they insisted on that. I was unaware of this! Until now I have heard nothing about this issue. We did note no delivery before the 15th, although dates are all estimates. Again I am sorry you had to deal with this, you should have called us. We could have helped you get this straightened out. Again I am sorry you had to deal with this. [ view ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:8/24/2015 1:57:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston (602-428-6878)
    Review:Excellent. Always will to go the extra mile. Keeps in touch throughout the entire process. I have been using julie for about 2 years and always exceeds expectations. She communicates with the driver and customers promptly and maintains throughout the... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Steve it is always my pleasure assisting you in your transports for your guys. We strive to make our customers moves smooth and painless for them. Thank you for your kind words and I look forward to the next transport. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:8/23/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Sorry Kimberley, we were on vacation and we just got back. Hope it's not too late. I was really impressed with you and your company. Every was done to our complete satisfaction and when we ship the car back next summer we will use you again. Mason ma... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Eugene, No its not to late. It was wonderful working with you and Tara. I am so glad the shipment worked out as planned and she was able to go to the port as soon as she got off the plane and get her vehicle. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Eugene Lujan
    Date:8/23/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:We had never shipped a car before, and I was very nervous. Billie at Auto Shipping Group talked me through the process and made me feel comfortable. I also verified Auto Shipping Group Inc through the BBB - A plus rating. She gave me a quote and that... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360.284.7180 billie@autoshippinggroup.com Marilyn, Thank you very much for you review! You were a pleasure to work with the whole way through the process. I look forward to helping you again if the need ever arises! Thanks Again ! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Marilyn Z
    Date:8/21/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:When shipping my Nissan Sentra from CA to MA, I contacted two transport companies for quotes. The first company, Company A, had me pay a $150 deposit, then they sent me a confirmation email, but afterwards they didn't follow up for three days. At the... [ More ]
    Poster:Aliza
    Date:8/21/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:My inquiry was answered within minutes. David was very punctual and explained everything I needed to know about the process of transporting my vehicle. He was very knowledgeable regarding his competition and even worked with some of them over the ye... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Wow. Tolly, thanks. Even though the slight delay made you water cooler talk w/ the boys, your attitude was top notch. It was fun working for you and as you said, we will do it again. Be easy Tolly, thx again. ] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Logan
    Date:8/21/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: My Thoughts
    Review:Rate originally quoted was not honored . We had to haggle . Had to pay extra for services whcih prompted me to go to another company for the return journey. We had contacted and gave the contract well in advance , but inspite of our follow up we had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ganesh
    Date:8/21/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Do Not Use!
    Review:Unfortunately, I had to delete my original review because I'd given them a 5 Star Rating. After securing my "Broker Fee" I was promised multiple times that my vehicle would be picked up. First screw up, I was told by Tige that the transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig Coggins
    Date:8/21/2015 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: A friend through a bad experience and bad idea
    Review:We shipped our Mazda sedan from Kentucky to California as part of a relocation across the country. I contacted ASG, and met Chell, many months before the actual move. I wanted some info, and some answers to some basic questions. I ended up spending a... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Chris, THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR THIS REVIEW!! I CAN NOT BELIEVE YOU SPENT THE TIME TO LEAVE IT!! (I just wish the carriers behavior didn't impact the star rating system...) I am still upset about how this route played out for you and your family!! As a broker I believe my first [priority is to make this as stress-free as possible for my client. I try to anticipate possible delays and maintain contact with the carriers as they move my clients cars. I follow up on concerns, and resopnd to my peeps on a regular basis. ....and even, .with all that "above-and-beyond" behavior, I can end up with a rough route and a frustrated customer. I was so grateful that you continued to stay with my through the speed bumps we encountered, and even more grateful that you took the time to let people know I am the kind of broker that sticks with her client until the car is delivered! (most brokers feel their job is done once you're assigned to your carrier.) I am glad it made it safely and that I got to work with you! Warmest Regards! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Chris A.
    Date:8/21/2015 6:30:00 AM
    Subject: Jayme Campbell 360-200-4785
    Review:Being unfamiliar with shipping a car I was skeptical about the process and the number of brokers I was contacted by. I was contacted by Jayme Campbell to follow up with a quote that was emailed to me. I asked her several questions about how the proce... [ More ]
    Response:***Jayme@autoshippinggroup.com*** (360)200-4785 Shaun It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for making my job a bit easier with your kindness. Have lots of fun in your new Jeep!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Shaun
    Date:8/21/2015 5:30:00 AM
    Subject: 5-STAR SERVICE – CALL LANCE - 360-406-4893
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job from start to finish. The quote was competitive and the carrier selected was flexible with changes in my schedule to accommodate a timely delivery. I would highly recommend and also use again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tory Thank you so much for entrusting me with your Transport I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done such a great job without your assistance. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:tory b
    Date:8/21/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I was shipping my 1931 Chevy from New York to Oregon, and after researching several companies I chose Auto Shipping Group, and I'm so glad I did. Dealing with Chell was great, she was prompt, thorough, and always there when I had questions. The car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad D
    Date:8/21/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Stephanie was a great help. I have never transported a car before and she walked me through the whole process. She gave me the most competitive rates and best time for my transport. Every time I called to ask a question she explained all the informat... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:8/20/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Truck to Alaska
    Review:Tige at Auto transport was very prompt and accurate in his quote. He arranged a pick up in Colorado within 5 days of my inquiry and the truck was delivered as promised to Anchorage, Alaska 10 days after pickup. He was easy to work with, knowledgeable... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Sid
    Date:8/20/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Even though I found a different shipper due to the vehicle's origin location and timing, however, my contact person through the company displayed excellent customer service on the phone and e-mail. She was extremely professional about explaining the... [ More ]
    Response:****Billie Pace *** 360 284 7180 *billie@autoshippinggroup.com CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE***** Elizabeth, Thank you so Much! You are a very kind person and I really enjoyed talking with you! make sure to call me if you ever need anything shipped again! - Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Blackie
    Date:8/20/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: on time and upfront with price change. i would trust this company
    Review:Kim, was great to deal with considering I had a ton of other options. I went with her because she was friendly and seemed like she would be honest. she did quote me a lower price then what i paid(200 lower) and that was my only quote, however my... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Patrick, Thank you so much! I am sorry the carriers asked for more money and happy that you accepted their offer so we could get the vehicle shipped. That is our goal is to safely get the vehicle on to the carrier. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:8/20/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Review:David Driver was an excellent service provider. The man is knowledgeable, professional, and enjoyable to speak with. I cannot recommend him enough. The driver did come on time, and got to my location earlier than expected, which caused a few hiccups ... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Ross, your lawyership. Thanks for the good words, I'm glad we were able to time everything out w/ your schedule. Your continued communication was key as well. Enjoy the new career. Take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:8/20/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly was excellent
    Review:Kmberly handled our transportation needs well. She answered our questions when asked. She was very informative as to how the process would take place. It was a pleasure dealing with her. Thank you Kimberly. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Dennis and Louise, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! It was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Conner
    Date:8/20/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I contacted Kim Freiley last minute for shipment and she was absolutely helpful. I was able to find a carrier within 2 days which coordinated with my air travel from MI to CA and the driver was on time. She made all the paperwork extremely easy to fi... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sarabijit, I am so happy that you were satisfied with my customer service! I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to call, email or text me. [ view ]
    Poster:Sarabjit Sandhu
    Date:8/20/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Responsiveness and accesibility
    Review:Great Experience, met or exceeded all our expectations. Tige was always accesible, even when he was out of the office. Very informative, very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Madura
    Date:8/20/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from NJ to Texas
    Review:We had a positive experience transporting our car. It was a little disconcerting trying to get the car ready within the 3 hour window we were given, but we did it! Tigue, our broker,was very knowledgable and patient with our questions. Chris was our ... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey
    Date:8/20/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The process was extremely easy and turned out to be faster and cheaper than I expected. I would definitely use this company again for transporting my car. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****David, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear all went well. Looking forward to hearing from you again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle free LA to SF
    Review:Easy from start to finish. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****Tony, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation service need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:8/20/2015 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg takes the time to answer your questions in great detail. He had a reputable transport company located in one day. For the pickup he remembered to schedule it on the weekend for our convenience. The transport company answered the phone on firs... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Randy ..Thank you for placing your trust in our reputation. We strive to offer the fairest rates, work with the best haulers, while providing exemplary customer care. Enjoyed working with you and thank you for the kind words. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:8/20/2015 5:15:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:I had to reship back where I got it because smog issues in California. David was really quick to set everything up for me. Within days someone came by and picked up my car and shipped it. I am very pleased with the service that was provided. [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Sorry things didn't work out for you in CA but glad we were able to transport back East to meet your time frame. Thanks for the review, take care Will.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Will NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 3:56:00 AM
    Subject: Tahoe from Florida to Oregon
    Review:I received many quotes and talked to a few companies. Brandon was local which I wanted so I could have a way to talk to someone in person if things went wrong. Nothing went wrong though. The fee was exactly what he quoted me and the carrier he used w... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Darren, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during the transport of your vehicle. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:darren
    Date:8/19/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was great
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Origin driver arrived after dark and there was some issues with him getting on the military base, but it was out of his control. Destination driver contacted me before we arrived at destination and stayed in contact ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. - - Hey Jeromy, this review is just wonderful. I am thrilled I have provided you with excellent service for your transport. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeromy Hauser
    Date:8/19/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Integrity
    Review:What I liked about this company was that they were available to answer all my questions and returned inquiries very prompt which gave me peace of mind because it made me feel I wasn't getting scammed. I also liked that I paid an upfront fee of aroun... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com LaTasha I want to thank you for such a great review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Your assistance was greatly appreciated. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:LaTashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation for Lance Staab, Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Lance provided me excellent service. I had never shipped a car before, and he thoroughly explained the process to me and recommended a trucking company who delivered the car on the exact timing I needed. I appreciated Lance's and Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lorranine Thank you so much for the great and fantastic review. It was such pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Lorraine BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:We were very skeptical from reading reviews from other companies. Jayme was awesome. Always answered her phone/emails. Honest, upfront, knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company. We will definitely use this company again if needed. Th... [ More ]
    Response:***JAYME@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM (360)200-4785 EMAIL OR CALL 2DAY Chantal it was a pleasure working with you and your family. I am very happy I was able to assist in the delivery of your sons shiny new Subaru!! [ view ]
    Poster:chantalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Brandon did his best to find another truck for my car when the first one was out for repair, and he also did his best to keep me from panicking about getting my car on its way before I left for Michigan. I will be calling Brandon again soon to arrang... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Patricia, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia Pank
    Date:8/19/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: 5 starts it is! thanks Leah!
    Review:Yes 10 stars if I could ! From Leah to the driver! . My husband works a car dealership so I've had my share of Hearing horror stories about shipping gone wrong ( don't get me wrong I'm not in LALA land I do understand hiccups will happen just like... [ More ]
    Response:Evelin it was a pleasure. Truly based on your sales experience this is over and above the greatest compliment. ++++++LEAH LINN++++++360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Evelin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:I had to move my newly purchased vehicle from Nashville, Tennessee to Pennsylvania. I noticed there are so many companies.. some of them charge portion of the vehicle. Some are there to quote less first to get the order then rip you off the bring yo... [ More ]
    Poster:Rathin
    Date:8/19/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:During the very stressful times of selling and buying a home, Chell Hart of the Auto Sipping Group (WA), made transporting our vehicle so so easy. So happy we selected her company. She not only saved us money but worked very hard on getting our veh... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dearest Sue and Dennis! There is always a couple customer each year that stand out from the rest. You two were so much fun to work with, it almost didn't feel like a job! I really appreciate how you stayed in touch though out the entire transport, and I really, really love this review! Thank you fro being such wonderful people, hopefully, I will hear from you in the future! All my best, Chel Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Sue & Dennis
    Date:8/19/2015 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Ask for Julie!
    Review:She was absolutely amazing. So helpful and made shipping my car a very easy process. I will always return to her for my car transporting needs. I had a summer internship in North Carolina and worked with Julie on very short notice and she was able ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 Rumer it was my pleasure working with you and your mom on your transport. I hope that the internship was a wonderful experience. I wish you the very best in your career path, I'll be listening for you. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises.. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:RumerC
    Date:8/19/2015 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was professional throughout the process and helped me get my car to California way earlier than expected. She was easy to get in contact with, and always prompt with answers to any questions or concerns I had. [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear JMC, Thank you f or the sweet words! I hope you are settling into your new surroundings! I'm glad this transport went well- you had enough other things to occupy your time I only wish the carrier company had alerted me to the fact that it was a tandem drive team so I could have helped you plan delivery! Ah well...All's well that ends well, right? \If you know anyone that needs my services, send them my way! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jmc
    Date:8/19/2015 4:43:00 AM
    Review:The driver was very courteous and fast. The driver showed up on time and demiveredc my vehicle way ahead of schedule. I love the customer service. I appreciate the accuracy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Maurice, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Maurice Alston This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872)
    Review:Felicia did an excellent job on my car shipping. The person who picked up my car in Texas is very friendly and gentle. Also, the person who delivered my car is very nice. My car is the same as before and I also notice that the mileage doesn't n... [ More ]
    Poster:pengcheng xiaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 3:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:I was able to talk to a representative directly. They found a carrier quickly and was able to facilitate direct contact with the carrier. The carrier they found also did a great job with transport and giving time estimates. Prices were also very comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence
    Date:8/19/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie was amazingly helpful and assisted in every way possible. Being my first experience with transporting a vehicle, she explained every step of the process and reassured me with straightforward answers. The vehicle was delivered safely and as pro... [ More ]
    Response:****Billie Pace *** 360 284 7180 *billie@autoshippinggroup.com CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE***** Jim, Thank you so Much! You are a very kind person and I really enjoyed talking with you! make sure to call me if you ever need anything shipped again! - Billie [ view ]
    Poster:J Moore
    Date:8/19/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: End your search here
    Review:Nice to work with. Spoke English. End your search here Chell is the best. After 250 calls from other brokers I found these guys the best. They stayed on top of a tough place to get a transport from till it was done [ View ]
    Date:8/18/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA MADE IT HAPPEN!!!
    Review:MALIA IS FRIENDLY AND VERY HELPFUL... SHE WORKED HER HARDEST TO GET MY VEHICLE TOWED IN THE TIME FRAME I HAD GIVEN HER, TO MEET MY DEADLINE... I WILL DEFINITELY USE THIS COMPANY IN THE FUTURE FOR MY TOWING NEEDS!!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. - -Awe, Mike! What a super sweet review. If you EVER need me to get another FATBURGER truck moved again just call. Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike CarmonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Review:Amazing. I am so pleased!!! The truck picked up car on the same day I decided to use this company. The driver and his assistant were very nice and friendly. The car traveled from Pennsylvania to California within 48 hours and within 60 hours the ... [ More ]
    Poster:June Gunst
    Date:8/18/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was Excellent
    Review:Had to transport my parents car from Florida to Arizona. Contacted Malia and arranged for pick up. Outside of a little hic-up with the original transporter who would not pick up the vehicle on the date and time requested. I made a phone call to Ma... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I love my job, and do the best I can for my wonderful customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:TPTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:Malia at Auto Shipping Group Inc. was very pleasant and informative to deal with. Malia found Malia found me an auto transport within 24 hours at a reasonable cost. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL ME. Thank you for taking the time to submit a review. I am happy to see you were pleased with the entire process. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:JustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service (On Time and Perfect Condition)
    Review:My car was picked up on time and was delivered couple of days before the committed date. I am very impressed by their customer service and I will recommend ASG and will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:AV
    Date:8/18/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:Billed $50 more than quoted. No explanation. Still waiting for refund promised by David Driver on July 6, 2015. Price quoted for car transport from Berkeley, CA to Philadelphia, PA was $1,000 for carrier and $200 for Auto Shipping Group. On day o... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl D
    Date:8/18/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Review:Customer Service Agent was very helpful in explaining neatly about the entire process and was honest enough to let us know every detail without hiding anything for getting business. Although, there has been some confusion during pickup, the agent coo... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Sukumar! Many of my customers ask why I am willing to provide an "off-duty" contact # and answer calls about transport on my days off. The confusion we experienced at the pick up is EXACTLY why I makes sure my people can reach me on nights and weekends. And I would have a tough time relaxing on my days off, not knowing if my customers need my help. I'm glad to mattered to you and your family! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:sukumar
    Date:8/18/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Chell 360-464-1039
    Review:I had a great experience shipping my car from Texas to Maine in the summer of 2015. My primary contact Chell was awesome and was always available for any questions about shipping. Car was delivered early in a great condition. I strongly recommend to... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Mr. Maine! Cross country transports simultaneously my favorite and least favorite... I loved the logistical challenge of this route, and appreciated the opportunity I had to work you. If you know anyone that needs help getting clear across the US; send them my way! Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Mainer
    Date:8/18/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Re: Shipping across the country
    Review:The downside of the experience was that the initial quote went up $100, but this was (almost) expected. The upside was that Lance was in constant contact with me. He didn't disappear once the deposit was paid. The terms and conditions of the shippin... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Joseph I want to thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. thanks again for the review [ view ]
    Poster:JosephThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 6:38:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.