View 151,286 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2322 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.63% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Cross-Country Move
    Review:I called the AutoShipping Group after another auto company left me out to dry with 5 days left until I moved to cross country to California. With limited time, Jeff Vigue was able to set me up a Carrier within the first two days of me contacting him... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Whether you're shipping across country or just across town, Jeff can assist you with professional, courteous service!! [ view ]
    Poster:Marcelis Muriel
    Date:7/17/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Review:Mathew was quick to respond to calls and emails and conducted business in a professional manner. All my questions and concerns were answered honestly and dealt with in an expedient manner. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Gary. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. Your particular haul went very smoothly and we had no issues finding a carrier on that route for the quoted rate. As you were trading cars with another client there were certainly a lot of logistic hurdles we needed to navigate, but in the end everything went great. Thanks again for the order. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary French
    Date:7/17/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Magic Carpet and Stefanie are GREAT.
    Review:Stefanie Hamilton was great in the service she provided. I utilized her to help ship two of my vehicles from New York to Arizona in March and June. She was friendly and prompt and provided great service. Additionally, I used Magic Carpet Auto Transpo... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE*****Nazemuddin, Thank you for the fabulous review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation once again. I look forward to you calling me again if this need arises in the future. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Nazemuddin Ahmad
    Date:7/17/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transportion
    Review:Very nice and seem to really wanted to help me. Tried very hard but is a tough place to ship. Gave me a understanding on how it should go. My only other thought would be that maybe try something other than central dispatch. like calling transport tha... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE FOR EVENING AND WEEKEND QUOTES. Michael, thank you for the nice review, I am sorry we were not able to take care of this transport to meet your time frames. My team of very experienced dispatchers are the best you can get, and they do call out on carriers daily, we just had no one on that route with space available during that time. We really appreciate your feedback, Michael, and I did enjoy working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Shannon
    Date:7/17/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:they informed me with all bids they had coming in, negotiated to get me the lowest price with all carriers. gave multiple number for carrier and information. was given another representative who called me when my first one went on vacation and inform... [ More ]
    Response:Matthew Peterson *****mattthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for the review Chris. It was a pleasure working with you as well, I always like seeing the process go as smoothly as yours did. We had you posted for a few days got some offers and were able to pick the best one. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:CrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went smoothly
    Review:I have had no problems at all during the transport of my car from PA to TX. The carrier got the car on time and delivered it as promised. They were almost always accessible via phone and transparent during the process. Would recommend and use it... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Burak, I very much appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services. Communication is key when shipping your vehicle across the country and I am always happy to work with someone as attentive and understanding as you. The process went over smoothly and that's a testament to the method here at ASG. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Burak Bekisli
    Date:7/17/2014 11:06:00 AM
    Review:This was my first experience with having to transport a vehicle where I had to do the search, decision, and payment. I was impressed with the details and openness provided in my conversations with Martha Castillo. She was very thorough in explaining ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We strive to go above and beyond for our customers but that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Dave This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Great communication in all aspects of the transaction. Would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Just wanted to thank you for taking the time to post a nice review of my services, and happy to see you had a great experience with me....looks like I have another very satisfied customer. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:DVP
    Date:7/16/2014 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Alexandra was very patient and thorough with the whole process. She worked with me and helped me getting the best deal and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone else who's looking for an auto carrier service! [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Jenny, Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out as planned, if not better!! When you're looking to ship again, I hope you will let us have the chance again to ship another one of your vehicles. Remember, you do get a return customer discount as well! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer BaeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Misery
    Review:Initially, I was quoted $1000 by the broker. Apparently, no carrier wanted to pick up the job for that cost but I was told that a carrier would do the job for $1050. At that point, I had no other options,so I agreed to the increase over the quoted pr... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 Briana, First we would like to say you had a bad experience and we apologize. However, you have the details a little mixed. up. Your original quote was for $1180, which we have record of because I was the one who placed the order for you on Malia's behalf. You wanted to try for 1000 which we agreed to do with the knowledge that the carriers could counter offer your price because you were trying for $180 less than we were quoting you. Malia who has been with this company over six years found you a carrier $1000! So she saved you money. She also did not charge you our full fee of $250, but only charged you $200 to help keep the cost at $1000 instead of $1050 that the carrier actually wanted. Your order was placed on the 13th of June with the first available date of June 19 we had it picked up the 21st which is 2 days after you were available. Our terms state 1-10 business days to find a carrier. Your vehicle was delivered 10 days later which is the estimate when its coast to coast. So the carrier was well with in the time frame as DOT allows. As for the carrier: Dates are estimates. They have their own schedule and we cannot control their schedules. We agree that they should not have told you one day and then it happened to be the next day, however your dates are just estimates. I am going to reference some of our terms and conditions below to remind you of these facts. There is also something in our terms about the carrier that if the cannot get in to your residential area because they do not think it is safe for his truck or the other vehicles on his truck, he will ask to meet with in a 5 mile radius of either the pick up or delivery location. Again we are sorry for your miserable experience. Here are the TERMS and CONDITIONS, in case you did not read them before you signed our contract. 1. Auto Shipping Group Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days. 4. Auto Shipping Group Inc. hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 5 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point. 6. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier. 17. By submitting your order online, Auto Shipping Group Inc. understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Auto Shipping Group Inc. web site. By sending a faxed check to Auto Shipping Group Inc. OR by giving your Credit Card information to Paypal OR one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms & Conditions. 19. Due to the instability of the current price of diesel fuel, there may be a price increase to your original quote. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will contact you first to advise you of the increased cost. Choosing this option will ensure your vehicle will be transported in a timely manner. However, you will always have the option to continue looking for a carrier at the original quoted price with the understanding that it will most likely take longer than originally anticipated. You do have the option to cancel your order without cost or obligation. You are being provided a estimated cost to ship your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Briana
    Date:7/16/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Glory at Auto Shipping Group was so helpful and knowledgeable...after I called ASG I didn't even make any more calls to compare. She really knows her stuff and can explain it clearly to a "novice shipper." I was shocked when the day afte... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com*****PLEASE CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** J, Thank you so much for entrusting me to move your vehicle. You were such a pleasure to work with and it was extremely helpful that you listened to me explain the shipping process and fully understood how things worked. Should you ever need my help again in the future, please don't hesitate to call. Thank you again J and have a fabulous day! [ view ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I had spoke to several companies and until I found Julie no one explained to me how the process worked so the beginning of my transport with another company did not start off well. Once I was working with Julie things finally started happening. Tha... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services AL it was a pleasure working with you. If the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. My best to you!! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:7/16/2014 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige shipped my mother in laws car. The vehicle was picked up in time, delivered on time and in excellent condition. Thank you very much [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:7/16/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:Matthew Peterson was extremely helpful and always promptly returned all my phone calls. He was able to find a carrier within a day or two of my initial call to the company. Motion Auto Carriers were a day late in picking up the car (Fri instead of Th... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Staci, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services in shipping your vehicle. Carriers sometimes have a tendency to be a little late at times and Im happy to hear that it didnt affect your experience all that much due to your open schedule. It can be a stressful situation shipping a car Im happy that I was able to help, thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:S. S. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Saved Me!
    Review:Lance was AWESOME!!!! He saved me when I was in a bind. I had a contract with another company who had me waiting two weeks after the original pick up date and still hadn't come to retrieve my car. So I decided to look for another auto shipping compan... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christine, wow, what a great review . I am so glad that I was able to come through for you in your time of need. It really was a pleasure working with you. thank you again so much for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Christine S.
    Date:7/16/2014 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:The experience was positive from booking the reservation with the dispatch center to coordinating a pick up with the driver. Our car got across the country in 6 days and was in perfect condition upon arrival. I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Gr... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for excellent service! 360-952-1742 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great words and recommendation Josh. Glad you were satisfied with our service. [ view ]
    Poster:Josh OneillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Date:7/16/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly worked with me to find the best price on the transport. She was extremely helpful and courteous. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to transport a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Robinne, Thank you so much for this awesome review! If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Robinne Harris-Dodd
    Date:7/16/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-853-2827
    Review: This is the first time that I have used vehicle shipping and I was not aware of the process (i.e. using brokers to find a carrier, price bidding, etc). Billie was very helpful and informative regarding the process of shipping my vehicle. She... [ More ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! Patricia, Thank you so much for this awesome review!You were a pleasure to work with. If you need anything else please let me know. Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia C JeffersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport - California to NY
    Review:Malia was very helpful answering questions in an emphathetic manner for a first time transporter. Everything in the process at every step was at least what I expected or beyond expectations. The carrier arrived early in the pickup window and dropped... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES Scott, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I enjoyed working with you and happy you had such a good experience. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott W
    Date:7/16/2014 7:53:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service in transporting my car by Angie Jetmore 765-212-3378
    Review:overall experience was smooth, starting from placing the order to getting the vehicle at my doorstep at the destination. Customer service was really good. I'd recommend this transport service to anyone. [ View ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore~ 765-212-3378~angie@autoshippinggroup.com, Call me for a free quote! Niranjan, Thank you for your 5 star review! It was my pleasure to work with you! Let me know if I can assist you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Nir Has
    Date:7/16/2014 6:52:00 AM
    Subject: 1955 chevy
    Review:I started out with another company ( state way auto transport )but after waiting 22 day past the 5 days they said it was gonna take to get my car on the truck and being lied to over and over , I called Martha at auto shipping group she said it should... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow, what an amazing review! You started with a bad experience in this industry and I was set on turning that around and making it a great one. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. Best wishes to you and your new truck, have a great summer :) [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:7/15/2014 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy Customer
    Review:Auto Shipping Group transported my vehicle and everything went well. My rep was Julie and she was always there to answer my questions along the way. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you and assisting in making your transport smooth. If the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Deanna
    Date:7/15/2014 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Experience
    Review:This was our second time transporting a vehicle from one state to another. We were VERY PLEASED with every part of this experience and will call this company again when needed. Malia was TOTALLY professional and competent. She was very kind and enc... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Kathy, you and your husband are just the best, I really appreciate your efforts in helping out the carrier by meeting him. What wonderful customers you are, it is because of people like you that make this world a better place. Thank you so much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:7/15/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very good car shippment
    Review:Driver was on time for pick up that was made in front of my sisters house. The driver was very pleasant to deal with. The truck was in very good condition. All contacts were made with enough time to make all arrangements. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Jeff you shipment was one of the smoothest I've delt with. So happy you driver was as kind as you are. [ view ]
    Poster:J.M.M.
    Date:7/15/2014 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Very good car shippment
    Response:Cassie Swyers...360-853-2825...cassie@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Miller
    Date:7/15/2014 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I had a great experience. Kimberly was a delight to work with and she always responded in a timely fashion! The driver was also prompt and responded to calls as well. I had a great experience! [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Angela, It was wonderful working with you. Things went very smoothly. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Also if you have friends or family that need services, please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:AR
    Date:7/15/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Got The Job Done, Couple of Bumps In The Road
    Review:I had a unique situation of having a UTV won at an auction needing to be picked up prior to a date the auction site would move with an impending holiday weekend. The pickup location was in an off the beaten path locale complicating things and only a... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the review Andrew. Yes, there were a few bumps [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/15/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was absolutely amazing!! She helped me through this very stressful time! I really enjoyed working with her!!! Auto was picked up and delivered on time. THANK YOU!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Thank you for the wonderful review, Jennifer. You were a delight to work with, good luck with your new job in San Diego. Malia@autoshippinggroupd.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:7/15/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!!!
    Review:Thank u for the fast service and so professional omg I was so pleased!!! I will use service again! B [ View ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby (765)230-5986 mandi@autoshipppinggroup.com Rose, Thank you for the awesome review! It was so nice working with you!! You truly are a sweet person and I look forward to working with you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rose GrantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I sent a vehicle out to my son at school. Vehicle was picked up within a couple days and out to my son right away. We were referred to Julie at Auto shipping group and sure thankful for that. We will be using again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:7/15/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Maila was great! I called her on the Fourth of July and she was more than happy to help even on the holiday. Our car was picked up by Tuesday and we received the car on Wednesday. It was very fast and we will definitely be calling her again when we m... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Kalie, thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciated your parents driving your vehicle to meet the carrier, it doesn't happen often but its a great help to the carriers if they have fallen way behind schedule. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:K
    Date:7/15/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You Julie
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group for my transport and my rep was Julie Johnston. After all of the people I spoke to Julie was a breath of fresh air. She explained the process to me and it went like she told me it would. Excellent service. Would recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:7/15/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Jeremee Tyler
    Review:Jeremee is very professional and be willing to help me find out the best way to solve my problem. I got several quotes from other companies but Jeremee gave me the lowest one. He is always helpful, and active. I am on a vacation will see my car in a ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Yu, Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review for me. I am glad that I was able to assist you in getting your vehicle shipped. I hope that you enjoy the rest of your vacation. If ever you need my assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out. Thank you so much for giving me an opportunity such as this to earn your business. I sincerely appreciate your cooperation throughout this entire process. Take care Yu!!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Yuanchu Liu
    Date:7/15/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Superb Customer Service
    Review:Cassie was highly informative and kept me abreast of our progress for the entire process. I highly recommend these good folks! [ View ]
    Response:Cassie Swyers 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com John, you were a pleasure to work for. I'm so glad we had a smooth sail. Have a terrific day. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:John F Edgel
    Date:7/14/2014 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:This was my first time ever transporting a vehicle through a shipping company, so I had no knowledge about the whole process. My contact was Ms. Pittman and she made my experience the best it could be given the circumstances. Because of her persisten... [ More ]
    Response:BREANNA***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Marilyn, You were absolutely amazing to work with. I wish it would not have been as extensive as it was but I am very happy you stuck in there with me! Thanks again for the review and give me a call anytime you are shipping again. [ view ]
    Poster:MarilynBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff was professional, prompt and got the car picked up in 24 hours as promised. He kept me informed of the movement of the car with the multiple follow up calls. Will use them again [ View ]
    Poster:ashwani dhawan
    Date:7/14/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:Other than our transporter arriving earlier than planned, the process was so easy. Jeff was helpful from the get go. This is the second time I've used this company, and I will use them again for any future move. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Andrea and thanks for using us again! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea Candrian
    Date:7/14/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:This is the second time I have used the Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle. I will be using them again soon for a third and final shipment. They have been totally reliable and I recommend that anyone needing to ship a car contact Malia McClai... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Betsy, thank you for using my services again, you are an awesome customer who I enjoy visiting with too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Betsy Wintrhop
    Date:7/14/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:I have used this company before when moving from Seattle, WA to Boston, MA and they were fantastic. No issues whatsoever. They were polite, kind, and were there when they said they would be, and picked it up and delivered it right at my door. For th... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Andrea and thanks for using us again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:7/14/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:This was my first time ever doing a car transport. Martha was most friendly, professional, patient, and reassuringly calmed my nervousness, and most important, got the job done despite the heavy season - kudos to Martha [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I try and make this the best experience possible. It was a pleasure working with you and glad you are happy with my services. I look forward in providing your wife with the same exceptional service! Very best. [ view ]
    Poster:ben
    Date:7/14/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review:This was a great experience. My car shipped on Wednesday night and was delivered early Saturday morning from California to Nebraska. The car arrived one day early and was in great shape. I would recommend this carrier to anyone. Lance Stabb was a gre... [ More ]
    Poster:John CottenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com John, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. I appreciate the time out of your day you took to give me the review [ view ]
    Date:7/14/2014 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: wonderful!
    Review:We moved 2 cars from MD to Denver. Working w/ Bille was wonderful & stress free! The driver was on time, both picking our cars up & dropping them off. We will use them again when we move next year! [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace ***(360) 853 2827*** billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Emily, Thank you for such a nice review! I really appreciate it!! You were an absolute pleasure to work with! Thanks again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Emily Or William Mook
    Date:7/13/2014 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I am glad I picked Autotransport for my delivery of my truck to Penn. Chell was wonderful to deal with and very profesional. I would recommend their service to family and friends.She kept in contact thru the whole process and called to give me update... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you John! I love it when a transport goes this smoothly! Communication is always paramount in this industry and you were always quick to respond when I reached out. It was a joy to work with someone so professional! Thanks for thinking of me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:john Vietri
    Date:7/13/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I am so glad I chose Auto Shipping Group as my shipping group! My contact was Jeremee Tyler and he was extremely helpful and explained everything thoroughly throughout the entire ordeal. I had a great experience with them, would definitely use them a... [ More ]
    Response:CALL AND ASK FOR J.T. - 1 (360) 853.2828 - JEREMEE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Priya, this was quite the review!!! It means so much to me that you took time out of your day to write something of such significance and high regards for me. I thank you a great deal. And I appreciate all that you and your Father did to help ensure this process went smoothly. You were both VERY cooperative throughout the entire process, and for that I am very grateful. As you know, if you ever run into a situation where you are in need of our services again, I will be sure to follow-through and get the job done again! Take care Priya, thanks again!!!!! -Jeremee M. Tyler [ view ]
    Poster:Priya
    Date:7/13/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Disconnect
    Review:So the issue was not Auto Shipping Group per se as Chell was prompt and helpful but the trucking company we went through had very bad customer service. They set up a time to pick up my car then called me a day early and said they were coming. Then ... [ More ]
    Response: CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I really appreciate the time you took to write this response. I believe the only way the auto shipping industry can identify and maintain the best carriers is if our customer base responds about their experience. As a broker, I have to rely on the rating status on Central dispatch and those reviews are generated by other brokers. The carrier we selected had a good rating on Central, had appropriate levels of insurance, showed a great rating with the Better Business Bureau, and was willing to go along a route that isn’t popular. You really experienced a “Perfect Storm” and it was rough! I was glad to know you felt I had tried my hardest to smooth out this bumpy ride. [ view ]
    Poster:DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:My shipment had some particular complications by another company and Ms Fowler was very attentive and supportive . Her Follow-up and returned calls were exceptional! I would give her 200 Star Rating if I could!! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for the review Gary, its our main goal to give quality customer service and make sure the communication is solid as can be. Shipping a car can be very stressful and its important that we brokers take the time to give the service necessary for piece of mind. Im glad you have your car, Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/13/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Alexandra did a great job by contacted me as soon as I submitted the transportation service request. I like how Alexandra kept me updated and following up to make sure everything went well. The whole process was easy and smooth, I would definitely r... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Bryan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great for you! Hopefully when you're ready to ship again, you will contact Auto Shipping Group to help you transport your vehicle. Remember, you will get a return customer discount as well!! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:7/13/2014 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Chell hart
    Review:Chell was awesome! I told her I needed it done fast and she took care of the Rest. I recommend her and her company any day. It's so nice to have someone take care of you. This car is more than a car to me it was passed form my dad and I was very worr... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Jay, for trusting me with such a sentimental transport. I strive to ensure that every vehicle we handle is treated like someone's baby and knew that this transport needed to happen fast so it could be there for your baby. Thanks for the glowing review! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Watson
    Date:7/13/2014 12:41:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47