View 150,559 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,560th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2191 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.26% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:The service was nice. I wanted car to be shipped early and delivery almost a day after. Lance and his team managed it well. The driver came to pick up the car on time. Also he delivered the car to my location on time. Overall I am happy with the serv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. I really appreciate the time you spent on the review. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal Botre
    Date:7/9/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: my Experience
    Review:Summary line: My car was transported on time and I received that on time. I paid more money than initial Quote to have the timely delivery. Total I paid $1040 out of which $850 went to the carrier and the rest to Auto Shipping Group The whole st... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up this very thorough review. I am happy that we were able to find a carrier on that route and get you a better deal than what had previously been coming in. This industry can be tricky as its not as easy as calling a cab and many variables come into play. I appreciate your understanding and communication about the process, it will only help me serve my clients better. take care and contact me if you need anything in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Pinaki
    Date:7/9/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 360-207-5509
    Review:This company provided prompt service and communication. While the Carrier Company itself was a day late arriving for my pick up, Renee was great a following up with me and making sure all my questions and concerns and were met. [ View ]
    Response:Renee Janisch E-mail-Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Phone-360-207-5509 Jennifer, I appreciate your review. It has been my pleasure to work with you. I'll continue to stay in contact with you while your vehicle is being transported. In the meantime, if you have any questions-just give me a call, I'll be happy to help. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer MccullochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Corolla
    Review:Mr. Jeremy was very courteous, respectful and diligent in answering my concerns, pick up and delivery of my vehicle. The vehicle was delivered in good condition as promised. I thank you again for a good job and plan to recommend this service to my fr... [ More ]
    Response:Call J.T. at: 1 (360) 853-2828_E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippingGroup.com Mr. Ghelani, I would like to thank you so much for this Review, it truly means a lot! If ever you need our assistance, please feel free to reach you to me. I also appreciate the fact that you are willing to recommend our services to your friends. I am very happy to know that your vehicle arrived as promised, and that we were able to accommodate your requests. Thanks so much, I hope that you have an incredible day!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:JK Ghelani
    Date:7/9/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Transaction
    Review:Mr. Lance Staab and his colleague were courteous, respectful and diligent from their pick up to delivery time. The vehicle was delivered in good condition as indicated on the Way Bill document. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brught Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to write it. It was great pleasure to assist you in transporting your vehicle. Thank you again for the review [ view ]
    Poster:BRUGHT ONYENWE
    Date:7/9/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes delivery
    Review:My Mercedes was delivered from CA to NJ on time and without any problems. The whole transaction was smooth and everything went exactly as it should. The car arrived in pristine condition and was delivered right to my driveway. I wouldn't hesitate to ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Moshe LevyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Review
    Review:Jeff did a great job in finding us a driver for our car shipment in very little time. We were happy with our overall service and professionalism. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com PLEAS CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kind review Lisa. It was my pleasure to assist you with your move. [ view ]
    Poster:L
    Date:7/9/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Car was delivered without any roblems. Dropped off at a Target without any problems. Kim Did a good job getting it booked [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Lisa, Thank you so much for a great review! If you need anything else please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:lisa wendling
    Date:7/9/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: VW Transport
    Review:Alexandra did a great job coordinating the delivery of my wifes VW convertible. She assisted in finding a carrier and once we had one she kept me updated on the schedule and location of the carrier. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jess, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully I will be able to assist you in transporting another one of your vehicles in the future. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:EastmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:When I reached out to Jeff at Auto Shipping Group, I was at my wits end. After receiving the run around from three other shipping companies for nearly a month, I was quite guarded and unfriendly towards Jeff. He understood immediately and took steps ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the very nice review Tracey. Your story is way too common in our industry. Someone like yourself chooses a broker because they are the cheapest or because they are told, "I have a truck in your area and can get it picked up by Thursday" Some broker will tell you what you want to hear as opposed to telling you the truth. I will ALWAYS tell you the truth. [ view ]
    Poster:Tracey P MorgadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping group
    Review:Must say that the job was done in a short amonut of time.Checking on line about shipping cars. I have look over diffrent ones. As I check out things who has the best rates and best reviews. Today people give you the best or bad of a company. After lo... [ More ]
    Response:BREANNA**Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com**@360-853-2820 Jim, Thanks for the wonderful review. I am very happy that the vehicle was even delivered early. Please if you ever have to ship a vehicle do not hesitate to call me.Thanks Again. Breanna! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim HensleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Fast & Easy... The way it SHOULD BE!!!
    Review:Malia McClain at Auto Shipping Group Inc. was VERY helpful with the shipping of our vehicle to our son! Very fast in getting things lined up and on track! Would DEFINITELY work with Malia McClain, and Auto Shipping Group Inc. again!!! She made... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY FOR OVER SIX YEARS, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING AND WEEKEND QUOTES. Thank you for the great review! It was wonderful working with you both. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jess Casebier
    Date:7/8/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 3608532803
    Review:Service was excellent. My car got to destination quicker than expected. I had the drivers cell phone number which made it very easy and worry free. ASG was in contact the whole time to ensure that I was happy. Could've probably found a cheaper compan... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Jacob, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. I am happy that we were able to make this process smooth for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob Euler
    Date:7/8/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: oregon to virginia
    Review:Worked out great. Car was picked up and delivered as promised. Had a glitch initially with the pick up because we were on a tight schedule - college graduation on one end and a wedding on the other but it worked out just fine. The pick up people e... [ More ]
    Response:CALL J.T. AT: 1 (360) 853-2828_E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippingGroup.com Gail, It was an honor to assist you in the transportation and logistics of your vehicle. If you ever need our assistance again, you know that you can definitely reach out to me and I promise you that I will get the job done again!! Thank you so much for this Review, I hope that you had a great Holiday weekend! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:7/8/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Alexandra was helpful with questions I had regarding getting my car transported. Good with communication. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Mari, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review, I do appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope that I can help you transport another vehicle of yours in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:1008777
    Date:7/8/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Nick Transportation
    Review:Driver was in good communication throughout the process. He was very courteous and conscientious. The booking process was also very smooth, with Tige Yeargin handling the booking. His price was fair and competitive. I plan on using this same proc... [ More ]
    Poster:David EllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent Customer Service and communication between the customer myself and the Auto Shipping Group was Great. In the future I I will use the same company to ship any vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:7/8/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Reva,Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I really appreciate the trust you had in me to transport your vehicle. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:7/8/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:This is the second time I have used this company. We used this company three years ago to transport our daughter's car to Mesa, Arizona, and recently again to transport the car back to Maryland. The customer service provided by Stephanie and Cassi... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE****R.Linn - Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:R. Linn
    Date:7/8/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:I'm happy with the service provided. Arranged for transport of my 2013 4-Runner from Tacoma to Central Virginia. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it. Feel free to give Auto Shipping Group a call when you're ready to ship again, and we'd be more than happy to give you a return customer discount and get you started up for free! [ view ]
    Poster:WBMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Nicks transporting LLC
    Review:Sue at Auto Shipping group was fantastic. She worked diligently to get someone to transport our sons car and when nothing was happening she called to let us know where things stood. Thank you Sue for your dedication to what you do. We ended up with N... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much to you both Rob and Vickie for being patient and understanding regarding this industry. You both were a pleasure to work with throughout and your review made my day. Your kind words are definitely appreciated! Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie Cross
    Date:7/8/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipping within time and clean car
    Review:I shipped my car from SFO, CA to Morrisville, NC and my interaction with John of Auto Shipping group was great. He was very helpful and understanding throughout the process. It was easy to communicate with emails and even he was in touch during long ... [ More ]
    Response:John Hollada john@autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2845 Thank you for the review i enjoyed working with you and i appreciate your business. Im very happy to hear that my services were appreciated and your car was transported in a timely fashion! [ view ]
    Poster:Chirag Shah
    Date:7/8/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping review
    Review:Lance was wonderful to work with. I had two transports with Auto Shipping Group and Lance came through for both of them. I took one vehicle from AR to FL, and then returned FL to AR. Lance was in constant communication with me and both vehicles arr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup Eric Thank you for such a great review. It was a little bit of a challenge to get the two moved at the same time and dates that would fit. but we got it done. thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Eric sims
    Date:7/8/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service by my agent Alexandra Nelson. Will use again
    Review:I shipped my car from Seattle to New Hampshire and my interaction with Alexandra Nelson of Auto Shipping group was great. She was very helpful and understanding throughout the process. It was easy to communicate with emails to which she promptly repl... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Simpal, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out. When you're ready to ship again, feel free to give me a call and I'd be more than happy to provide you with another quote with a return customer discount and get the process started up for you free of charge again! [ view ]
    Poster:S Gill
    Date:7/8/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This is my first time using a transportation company and I really appreciate the great customer service [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Travis for the kind review. I know how overwhelming shipping a vehicle can be and I am glad I could help/support you in the move. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis Richardson
    Date:7/8/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Good experience ,no problems ,very satisfied. Drivers kept in contact and were very careful unloading. Good job. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, Thank you for trusting Rick with the referral. I am so happy that I was able to assist you in the move of your new vehicle. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:James ThibodeauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)
    Review:Tige helped get our car picked up after another broker failed to do so. We were up against a moving deadline and he was able to get things taken care of and setup within 2 days of contacting him. It was such a nice change from the previous broker we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tahna Smith
    Date:7/7/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: did not expect the cost would fluctuated that much
    Review:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. was very helpful to locate a carrier for us. We just did not expect the final cost would be much higher than what we expected. However, staff at AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. was kind and responsive. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Jimmy, Thanks for the review and yes I do apologize for the fluctuation on price but we do not make the final decision it is up to the carrier. But i was glad i was with you the whole way! Thanks again for the review and please do not hesitate to call if you ever need a vehicle shipped again. Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:jw
    Date:7/6/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good Price, Late Delivery
    Review:When I was trying to quickly navigate through the trove of auto shipping companies online, I was happy to see such glowing reviews for Auto Shipping Group (ASG). I chose ASG, and following my less-than-satisfactory experience, I understood why. After... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Whitney, thank you for the review. However I would like to know more about my service than the late delivery of the vehicle which can happen in our industry. You have to remember that the carriers are driving clear across the US and who knows what can happen in the process. As a broker I do my best to make sure I am available to all my customers even on my day offs. I do appreciate your review. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:7/6/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: melissa
    Review:Melissa was awesome given that I had run into less than honest characters as I was trying to get my vehicle transported Kudos to your organization and a gem like Melissa. I am moving a couple of vehicles at the end of the month and will definitely... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for taking the time to write up a review on our services here at Auto Shipping Group. We always strive to give our clients the best service possible and Im happy to see another example here. Please contact us in the future and we will take good care of you. Thanks again. Matt Peterson Auto Shipping Group 360 207 5535 [ view ]
    Poster:toyin ogun
    Date:7/6/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from CT to SC
    Review:Angie, at Auto Shipping Group, was great. She stayed in touch with us he entire time. She even gave us her personal number to keep in touch with her. Even after she had everything arranged she still followed up with us, after hours, to make sure our... [ More ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore - 765-212-3378- angie@autoshippinggroup.com Pam, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you and Ray to get your truck and Bobcat moved. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I appreciate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Pam M.
    Date:7/6/2014 7:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of our truck
    Review:I didn't know what to expect with shipping our vehicle. Every other time we had shipped a car in the past, it was done through a moving company and arranged for us. However, once I found Auto Shipping Group on the internet and read the reviews of o... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:What a change!! We had previously shipped our cart westward 5 years ago with another company and did not have a good experience. The car arrived over a week late and we could never get in contact with the driver. We had amazing results with Auto Ship... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Victoria, Thank you for taking the time to do a quote. Also you made my job very easy! Thanks for being understanding and working with me! If you ever need a vehicle shipped again do not hesitate to call.Thanks again Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:VictoriaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: (Martha Castillo 360-853-2831).
    Review:Love this service very reliable, very fast in getting back to you about shipping cost and pick up times. Would definitely recommend and use again!!! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I work hard for my customers! [ view ]
    Poster:John SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Auto
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service provided in shipping my auto ~ 1500 miles. I was educated on the process, given all options available and my contact person was courteous and kept me up to date. [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace...360-853-2827...billiep@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence Williamson
    Date:7/5/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Review:This is the first vehicle I have transported and Felicia made the process easy, I received multiple calls from companies from the web, But back in March Felicia Came across as being honest. I was not able to ship for 3 months till the vehicle was ava... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Hello Steven, Thank you so much for your business and for taking time to provide feedback on your experience in working together! Auto Shipping Group has about 35 years of experience in the transporting industry as a family of companies. We have been able to pre screen the carriers we work with based on their safety ratings and levels of insurance. This helps to protect our customers assets. Well, thank you so much and I look forward to the next time you are in the market again. Thanks Steven! [ view ]
    Poster:Steven ArnoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:First let me say Thank you again Randy!!! I know I called you 5 days before my flight was to depart the state of Texas to relocate my family to Washington. I mentioned to you that I had two vehicles and a motorcycle that had to be gone before we left... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***You made my day with that review Felipa'...that was awesome, thank you...Just glad I could help and hope you and the Fam' have a FANTASTIC summer!!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Felipa J.
    Date:7/3/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping has not occurred yet so this is only about the broker
    Review:The shipping industry is mostly a mystery to me. We have shipped several cars in the past with" average" satisfaction. Jeremee and his assistant at Auto Shipping Group handled the order to our satisfaction. At this point in the process, I ... [ More ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 ....jeremee@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:J C Miner
    Date:7/3/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed truck shipping experience
    Review:Chell Hart coordinated the shipping of my car. She kept me well informed on the entire process. The car was delivered early and in good condition at a fair price. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 I had a great time with this order. You were a great client, Paul! I wish all of my orders went as smoothly as this one! Glad I got to help you get your car to its new home! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Hunter
    Date:7/3/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Great customer service. Felicia kept me up to date on the pick-up, enroute times, and delivery times of my vehicle. The quote from them was slightly higher than other companies, however, the service was top notch. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Call Felicia Bond if you'd like 5 Star Customer Service** Hello David, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback! We update our pricing daily as we get dispatches and pick ups so that new customers inquiring have an accurate idea in their budget about what the drivers will charge when we take the order back to them again. We don't charge any money until the vehicle loads on the truck...so we have no incentive to provide pricing that sounds most attractive to get you in the door. We had originally quoted you $1475 but was able to dispatch it for $1460 which saved you a few dollars in your budget. I do what I can to establish best price with the drivers doing the work. Please take care- warm regards, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/3/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly
    Review:Kimberly went above and beyond with emails, texts & phone calls when we had trouble securing a driver in Florida and again when we had issues here in Puerto Rico. We greatly appreciate that type of commitment & service. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Stacey, I am so sorry for all the drama the port caused! I wish I could have done more to help! If you need anything else please let me know. Again I am so sorry for the hassel [ view ]
    Poster:Stacey Goodrich
    Date:7/3/2014 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Jeremee was great!!
    Review:I was referred to Auto Shipping Group by a colleague and the experience has been great! Jeremee has done a great job and his communication has been great! I will definitely refer ASG when I hear of someone moving their cars. [ View ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 - Call and ask for J.T.!!! Thanks so much for this review Ben! I am so glad that I was able to get the job done for you in a timely manner. If you ever need any assistance again in the future, you know that you can always reach out to me!! I hope you have an awesome Independence Day, take care Ben!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Ben H
    Date:7/3/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Review:My experience with auto shipping group and working directly with Kimberly Freiley was a very good and professional one. Since I had first contacted auto shipping several months ago, I dealt with Kimberly multiple times in which she was very informat... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Marcus, I am so happy you have enjoyed our services so far! I will keep you updated on the progress to Hawaii. If you need anything else in the meantime let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Marcus Odierno
    Date:7/3/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Martha was GREAT
    Review:Martha was GREAT from the very first time I spoke to her on the phone. She had a carrier for our truck which was a big truck F450 within 24 hrs. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent and at a great price. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jillian
    Date:7/3/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Martha was GREAT
    Poster:Jillian
    Date:7/3/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Jeremee Tyler @ ASG was great and did an awesome job helping me out with my numerous changes. In fact, I even referred another colleague to Jeremee after working with ASG. Great Job! [ View ]
    Response:Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828 - Call and ask for J.T.!!! Hey there Anthony, thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a review! I am so glad that i was able to assist you. And I TRULY appreciate you trusting me enough to refer one of your colleagues to me as well. I am here anytime you need assistance, thanks again Anthony!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony T.
    Date:7/3/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:After receiving a quote to ship my vehicle the price was increased multiple times prior to pick up. The reasons were that there were 1000's of cars that needed to be shipped and that the final destination was outside of the normal delivery area even ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Charles, I do appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review. I do apologize that it did take longer to find a carrier to pick up your vehicle than the time frame we typically find a carrier. With it being the snowbird season there was a lot of vehicles coming out of FL going to CA at the time and with having other companies increase their amount significantly to get the vehicles moved, it had brought carriers to bring us offers to pick up your vehicle. Unfortunately, we cannot make every single one of our customers 100% satisfied. With this carrier, we have put them on the 'do not use' list for carriers because we do not want the same incident that happened with your vehicle to happen with another customer of ours. We take our customers feedback very seriously, and that is why we are taking the actions we are with the company that had damaged your vehicle. I hope you can accept our apology and if the auto shipping need arises again, I hope you can give us another chance. [ view ]
    Poster:Charles
    Date:7/3/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872 Order#1009215 Order Total: $1757
    Review:(Time-line of dates in order: Order was placed on June 16th, Dispatched on June 25th, In transit on June 25th, delivery on July 1st :) After hearing all kind of good and bad stories / reviews online about various shipping companies / brokers, I was ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM **Call Felicia Bond if you'd like 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Anoop, WOW, thank you so much for taking a few minutes to rate your experience! What an awesome review. Please let me know if or when I may assist again. Thanks so much for your confidence in myself and our drivers. Please take care- warm regards, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Anoop
    Date:7/3/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:I worked with Kim Freiley, She was very helpful. Gave us excellent customer service. She was able to get the pick up in a timely manner. Their service was so great, we are currently using them for another pickup. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Valerie, Thank you so much! I am so glad that both transactions are going smoothly. The second one has a little hiccup because of the holiday but I am glad that I am able to help you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:valpip
    Date:7/3/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez
    Review:Randy was very professional and knowledgeable. He was also very nice and followed up on tasks in a timely fashion. Unfortunately, the truck carrier wasn't the best, but I really appreciated the way Randy coordinated and planned the car shipment. He a... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.448.5812***Abel, thank you for the review...I appreciate the feedback and I assure you we use the info to make improvements where.when we can...again thank you sir and I hope you have a FANTASTIC 4th of July holiday!!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:abel assefa
    Date:7/3/2014 12:56:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44