View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,872th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2628 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: would use again.
    Review:Great customer service. Was in frequent and prompt contact with a representative, who answered all my questions clearly and to my satisfaction. Driver was in contact for pickup and dropoff. Pickup and dropoff were both prompt. Price was reasonable. C... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Adrian, I am so glad we could get you picked up and delivered in your time frame. You were an awesome customer. Email was our go to for communication but it always works! Have a wonderful weekend and thanks again for the review! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Adrian WanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was excellent, she was very upfront and honest when educating me on the process and providing pricing. I shopped around and not only was the price the best also the customer service received was outstanding. I enjoyed working with Malia and wil... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Sue, thank you so much for the great review! I appreciate your business, and happy to know you are pleased with my services.........ONLY THE BEST HERE AT AUTO SHIPPING GROUP! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sue Billman
    Date:8/28/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff was extremely professional and he provided excellent customer service. I will recommend Auto Shipping a Group. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829. jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Latrice for the kind review. It was my pleasure helping you ship your husband's baby. Good luck in Texas! [ view ]
    Poster:Latrice Battle
    Date:8/28/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I used ASG to help ship my wife's car from Northern Washington State down to Southern California. This was my first time shipping a car. I chose ASG because my initial impression of their customer service was very good, and also they offered the lo... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART*** (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you Ted, for choosing to work with my on your transport needs and for taking the time to leave such nice words. I pride myself on staying connected to my clients. I can not imagine how stressful it must be to have to worry about finding a voice on the phone that you feel you can trust with you personal information and the keys to your car. I'm glad you recognized my dedication to communication- it's truly the only way to smooth out the speed bumps that you find along the route. Please remember me to friends and family, and Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ted P
    Date:8/28/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great help and assistance!!
    Review:Sue at Auto Group Shipping was great, I was a little nervous about shipping my car since it was the first time I had done anything like it. With that being said talking to Sue really helped to ease my mind about the whole process after explaining to ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Cedric for the great review! I am glad I could help put your mind at ease and so glad both of your transports went so well. Thanks for the repeat business and it was great working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Cedric Agyeman
    Date:8/28/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: NY To Small Town Ca.
    Review:First time using a car transport broker and all in all it went well. A bit of a hiccup early when I got a call saying they had a driver who could pick it up that day. Since I'm in Ca. and the car was in NY I wasn't able to make arrangements quickly... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jon, first i do want to apologize for the change in staff, but I am glad that you are happy with the outcome. I am so happy that everything turned out for the better for you. If you need anything else please let me know and I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:8/28/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Review:Excellent customer service. This is the second time I have used Auto Shipping Group. I have several offices throughout the country and sometimes I need to move vehicles around the offices. They are reliable. Rates some times are a bit high but over a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Brit, Thank you for your continued support. I really appreciate the continued business. If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to the next transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Brit Mellon
    Date:8/28/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:My shipping experience was excellent from beginning to end. Sam's assistance and follow-up was what I expected. Truck driver was efficient and did what he said he would do. All went well. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson...sam@autoshippinggroup.com...360-207-5504 Shari and Doug, I am glad I was able to make this an uneventful and smooth transport for you. I know giving your car over to someone else, even for a short while, can be stressful. Thank you for trusting me to help you. I look forward to assisting you again in the future as the need arises. If you know anyone else who needs their vehicle shipped, please give them my number. Again, thank you for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas BlackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I've used them twice across the country from nj to ca and ca to nj. Lance also helped us out with a time sensitive transport. Great overall experience. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charles Thank you so much for the great review. It was again a pleasure helping you find a carrier for you. I am glad was able to move the vehicle fast this time for you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Charles Maisato
    Date:8/28/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service for this company
    Review: This was a very easy process, Everything I was told was going to happen,it happen. This was a positive experience. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, Thank you for trusting me and Auto Shipping Group. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:jame coleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service!
    Review:Wow, I had a lot of anxiety about shipping my daughter's car but I was overwhelmed by the service. Olivia Maxie was not only prompt at returning my phone calls but was very good at giving me honest answers to my questions. In fact she took initiativ... [ More ]
    Response:Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347, Olivia Maxie Kim and Tom, Thank you so much! I am so happy that you have a great experience. Its always refreshing to hear a carrier arrive earlier than anticipated. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kim/ Tom SchmeltzerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kim was great and arranged a very quick pickup (next day). She answered all of my questions and was very prompt at returning calls. The driver contacted me when he was getting close to the pickup, and notified me of the delivery time/date. This i... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Kelly, Thank you for this great review! I am so happy that you had a great experience. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you [ view ]
    Poster:KB
    Date:8/27/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 VW Beetle
    Review:First time having a car transported and it went fairly well. Car arrived in good condition as expected. Kimberly kept us informed as to where the car would be delivered. Overall experience was very acceptable. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! David, Thank you so much for trusting Mickie and his referral. I hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with. [ view ]
    Poster:DTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I actually received the car a little earlier than expected which was wonderful for me so I turned my rental back and saved a lot of money. Excellent experience for my Hawaiian shipping! Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Monica, I really enjoyed working with you. Things went so smoothly! If you need anything else or know of anyone who needs our services, please call or email me! Again Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:monica schwartzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly and George
    Review:Kimberly was great. She was very prompt on her responses and made the process very easy for me. George, or Jorge? Either way, he was a great driver and very good at communicating with me to let me know where he was. Overall it was a good experience a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Spencer, Thank you so much for this review! If there is anything else you need please let me know. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Spencer
    Date:8/27/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My entire experience with this company was exceptional. Everyone I spoke to and dealt with along the way was courteous and efficient and went out of their way to be helpful. Matt Peterson returned all my emails and questions immediately and helped me... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Nan, very nice of you to take the time to write a review for my service. I love it when a plan comes together and your order was a prefect example of how the system should work. We communicated clearly throughout the process and were able to coordinate the shipment without any issues. Thanks again for being so pleasant to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Nan McCormackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Andres Umana review
    Review:My experience with the company was great. The price was reasonable, the time of pick up and delivery was on time and the costumer service was excellent. I recommend using this company to everybody that need to ship his vehicle to a place far ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Andres for taking the time to write a review for my services. Its nice to see the process work like it should. Your order went over very smoothly, with zero problems, always a fan of that. I appreciate the business, thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andres UmanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:Alexandra, did a very good job in keeping me aware to the up and del. times. She also did a very good job in explaining the process. I would call her again. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** David, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle, and I hope that I will be able to work with you again. Remember, you do get the 'return customer' discount as well. Again, thank you for the positive feedback! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:very good. second time I have used them and they are honest and dependable. very rare in this field and profession. additionally, the price was reasonable The toughest part of the transaction was dealing with this review form. If Tate wasn't such ... [ More ]
    Response:Tate (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review. It was great working with you. I hope to be able to help you and/or your friends and family in the future. Thanx again for choosing Auto Shipping Group. [ view ]
    Poster:toyin ogun
    Date:8/27/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 34' Travel Trailer
    Review:Auto Shipping Group provide the transporting of my travel trailer from Nevada to Texas. VIP Transport was used and they were excellent. My trailer had 3 flat tires along the way and VIP stayed with it providing above expectations, getting the flats r... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Randy thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our customer's transport smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Dorn
    Date:8/27/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: fiasco
    Review:made arrangements with Auto Shipping Group in late June for a car to ship from WA to PA in early Aug. No problem , got quote and order number and pick up date. Called the week before the pick up and the original person was no longer there and no on... [ More ]
    Response:Suzanne...Indeed, your order did fall through the cracks somewhat here as your original agent, left the company for other ventures. We did the best we could through the mishap to get your vehicle loaded and out to PA. We work with over 9000 trucking companies, the best in the business. Your particular carrier was overweight when he hit one of the scales and D.O.T made him off load a vehicle which unfortunately was yours. Your vehicle was secured safely, and based upon the destination it took a couple of days to get one of their other trucks out to re-load and deliver. No fault of yours, and again in most cases our drivers are sure of the weight restrictions. That caused the delay in delivery. We apologize again for the inconvenience in wait time and I believe the carrier may have reduced your rate because of there oversight. We value your opinion, appreciate your business, and will continue to work diligently to ensure this type of error is not repeated in the future. Kind Regards...Greg Bailey...Executive Vice President [ view ]
    Poster:Suzanne
    Date:8/27/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828)
    Review:FIRST WENT WITH "READY AUTO TRANSPORT" BUT THEN REALIZED CAR WILL TAKE DAYS TO ARRIVE AND THEY HAD BAD REVIEWS, CALLED THESE GUYS AND THEN THINGS JUST WENT PERFECT !! [ View ]
    Response:Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828 dan@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much it was my pleasure. [ view ]
    Poster:GREGGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: great company and Felicia is the best
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, and Felicia made the move of the truck sold extremely easy. No follow up was required after booking with them. Move was at the right price, but the overall experience with Felicia from start to finish was the best. Nice to deal w... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** [ view ]
    Poster:marc board
    Date:8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: (Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844 and Alberts Transports
    Review:I used Alexandra at Auto Shipping Group and they contracted with Alberts Transport in IL and the transport went without any problems. I asked Alex what she knew about the company and she had done their homework cause the driver was on time and seeme... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Charlie, Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback on your experience with working with myself and ASG. I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out according to plan. I look forward to assisting you transport another vehicle in the future! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie L.
    Date:8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Easy transaction
    Review:Very professional company. I was assigned a driver the same day as I accepted their quote. The driver was on time and very polite for both the pick up and delivery. After experiencing problems with other transportation companies, I was relieved to... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Joy Medley
    Date:8/27/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:I had good experience with Auto Shipping Group, Inc. The company has a life person answering the phone call. The arrange of truck and delivery was quick. For a time sensitive car shipping, it is necessary to pay the price, which is higher than the qu... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Wei, Thank you for this review! If you need anything else please let me know. It was wonderful working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Wei Du
    Date:8/27/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: no problems
    Review:Always had good business. Use this company multiple times always square biz and Fast response. Never late, nevet has damage or hidden cost. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for the review Gary, it was our second time working together and the shipment went as smooth as it could have. Thanks again for the opportunity, always appreciate repeat business. [ view ]
    Poster:gary cunningham
    Date:8/26/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:Amazing! I contacted and researched many different companies. Martha Castillo, the agent who set the delivery up, was prompt, helpful, honest and keep me abreast of when we could expect to have our car picked up. Do reassuring and professional. ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 For a free quote! Janice! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service ASG and our carriers offer! Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Janice StandishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price, Early Pick Up
    Review:With all my moves, I am used to being jerked around by brokers. Within four hours of my signing up, I had a truck arranged for pickup. Two days later, the shipper called with an even earlier pickup, four days earlier than I was originally told. Ver... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com *****360 207 5535 Thanks Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services. Its always nice to see the process go so smoothly and work with trucking companies that are punctual and professional. You were a pleasure to work with, very easy going and business oriented, very much appreciate working with folks like you, thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris DoyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Candid - REAL Review of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:After hearing about Sue on this website (TransportReviews) I shot her an email looking to talk to about shipping my car from Florida to California. I have never shipped a vechicle locally, so the thought of doing it from coast to coast was a scary th... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Jacob, Thank you so much for this shining review. Customer service is my number one priority and it is really appreciated when it is acknowledged. You have been a pleasure to work with. Thanks, too for the great recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob Babins
    Date:8/26/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Convenient and quick response!
    Review:I submitted a request for an online quote and received one almost immediately. I also called the company on Saturday (great that they have weekend hours!) and had a clear understanding of the process and costs (~$1500 from DC to San Francisco) and a... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank you for the nice review, am happy to see everything went well for you,Ian. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ian G BrosnanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Fl to tx
    Review:Went on line to to read the reviews on auto shipping group and liked what I read. I immediately called up and spoke to Randy Chavez who gave me the best customer service anybody would want. He called a carrier and I was all set up.The service was ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Tracy for taking the time to leave me some feedback. It was my pleasure helping you guys get your Honda shipped...take care and look me up should you need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:Tracy Jenter Or BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell Hart is a very professional, hard working individual and definitely an asset to Auto Shipping Group. From the time I inquired with Chell mid July up through signing on with her on 7/29/14, Chell was very helpful, sincere and honest in answerin... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Joan! Thank you for speaking so highly of my work. This was an interesting transport, but with determination and communication we got through this without too many speed bumps! I appreciate your diligence, thank you for allowing me to work with you, and hope that I helped relieve some of the stress resting with your family right now. You'll be in my thoughts! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Joan ParmaterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Review:The person who picked up the car was diligent and careful in ensuring the condition of the car and came to our house so we didn't have to drive any where. They got the car to Louisiana in record time and were pleasant in all our interactions. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Kristen it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kristen JuhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great- AAA+
    Review:I would recommend this shipping company. Communication was great. Car arrived and everything was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF-360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Teri. It wwas a pleasure transporting your Porsche from Chicago to NYC in 1 day. [ view ]
    Poster:Teri
    Date:8/25/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: My shipping experience with Felicia
    Review:My recent experience with shipping my truck From Nevada to Illinois was handled very efficiently by Felicia. She was a professional at every turn. Courteous, very helpful and responded promptly to my calls. She made it a very pleasant and comforting... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Larry, Wow! What a wonderful review you left for me! Word of mouth advertising is very valuable in a service sector and is how I have been earning a living over the last few years I have been transporting. Well, thank you for your confidence in myself and our drivers! Please take care sir. thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence Horrell
    Date:8/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: Brenda Ortega, 360-853-2846
    Review:I would highly recommend Brenda with Auto Shipping Group. She was very attentive and readily available. My car arrived early and in perfect shape. I also packed my car with clothes and furniture. All arrived safely to my destination. The carrier, ... [ More ]
    Response:Brenda Ortega - brenda@autoshippinggroup.com - 360-853-2846 Emma it was great helping ship your car. Thanks so much! I hope to do business with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Emma Boyce
    Date:8/24/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: The Car Transporting Process
    Review:I had an interesting experience having my car moved from VA to UT. In the process I learned a couple of key points that I will use next time I do this. First, the price quote you receive from the various brokers who volunteer themselves is not a qu... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience with working with ASG. I do appreciate the feedback, especially on my behalf. Being the fact that I am a broker, I am required to bring every offer to you when we have a carrier interested in picking up your vehicle. Even though sometimes those carriers can bring us offers, we need to bring those to you, which is letting you know that carriers are interested in picking up your vehicle. You may not always agree with the price, that is why you have the right to say 'yes' or 'no' to the carrier. As the days were passing by, I was communicating with you, and yes through email. I am constantly on the phone so when I do get a moment, email is preferably better on my part. When we had the carrier that was interested in picking up your vehicle (the one you agreed with), I was actually out of the office for the rest of the day and that is why you had heard from my coworker Lance. All in all, I'm glad the whole transportation process did work out still according to plan and the vehicle did get delivered a little earlier. [ view ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car Arrived safely
    Review:This is the first time I have ever done this kind of thing. I had to trust that things would go ok. They did go as planned and I am very happy. Thanks again Celeste Brockway [ View ]
    Response:Lance@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-940-7941 on behalf of Billie Pace Celeste, Thank you so much for a great review! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Celeste BrockwayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Timelyness of my pick up
    Review:My initial pick up date was 7/23/14 but the driver wanted my vehicle on the 21st which gave my friend Steven a 2~3 hour window to deliver the car! That was an impossibility because my friend is a roofer. He would have had to stop his work of $36,000... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jean, drivers will give ESTIMATED PICKUP and DELIVERY dated. There are variables involved that the drivers do Not control traffic and Construction are a good example. We try to get vehicles pickup as close to the pickup days as possible. When drivers arrive early and your Contact individual is Not available it can create a delay. Sorry for the Inconvenience.. [ view ]
    Poster:Jean Pierre AntoineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Lots of Flexibility
    Review:Son was in accident driving cross county, needed to have car repaired and then shipped. Final repair completion date very fluid. Cassie was wonderful at working with us and the drivers to schedule pick up and delivery. Would absolutely use again -... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Ohhh, Edward, you are so kind, thank you. I was truly a pleasure helping you get everything put together for your son. [ view ]
    Poster:Edward A Walton
    Date:8/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 - New Orleans to Los Angeles
    Review:Martha was very responsive and got my car on a truck very quickly. Everything went smoothly. I had to change my delivery address at the last minute and the carrier was accommodating. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Thank you for the 5 star review. I quoted you exactly to the dollar and had your car picked up within the exact time frame you needed. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you have your Mazda! Have a great rest of your summer :) [ view ]
    Poster:C DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service/perfect
    Review:From getting a quick response from my inquiry to the excellent and thorough explanation of the process to the exact amount I would need to pay, it was a true pleasure working with Tige. I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone who needed to sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Review
    Review:When my first choice for shipping my son's car got back to me and said they couldn't do it I reached out to Auto Shipping group. It was quite a pleasant turn around as the contact person I talked to there, Breanna Pittman, was friendly, knowledgea... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Mike, I was stunned when you let me know that other company just turned you away! However i I was beyond thrilled you called me and trusted me getting your shipment in order! You were an amazing customer and I hope if you ever have to ship a vehicle again you give me a call. Thanks again for the review your very nice! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Mike LongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 306-207-5509
    Review:First time to ship and I found out how many brokers there were. Auto Shipping Group Inc. met my request for a quote. I reviewed their rating and was very impressed. After calling and talking to Renee, I was convinced that Auto Shipping Group was t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 on behalf of Renee Janisch Larry, Thank you so much for this awesome review! if there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to contact us. [ view ]
    Poster:Larry SimpsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of Cars
    Review:Jeff has now shipped 2 cars for us from California to Texas . He could not be more helpful . The pickup and delivery was prompt . The drivers were careful and I would highly recommend that you get in touch with Jeff when you need to ship your car . ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for continuing to use me and our company Martha. Repeat business is the best form of recommendation we can receive! [ view ]
    Poster:Martha WelshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell at Auto Shipping Group GREAT! ST TRUCKING THE WORST EVER TRANSPORT COMPANY!!!! DON'T EVER USE THEM! With regards to the broker, Auto Shipping Group, Chell did a fantastic job. I have never shipped a car before and she was very patience a... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** EH, I sincerely appreciate the kind review you’ve left for me, even after such a debacle of a transport. Autos Shipping Group policy is to follow our clients clear through to delivery to make sure everything is taken care of as appropriately as possible. I’m glad you noticed the hard work, persistence, and guidance we provided. I will be in touch to check on you! Take care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:EH
    Date:8/22/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:I realize everyone providing a service is deserving of compensation. There always is a bit of frustration trying to go from QUOTE to final OUT OF POCKET PRICE. It seems to me the shipping brokers always want to increase their price from the initial... [ More ]
    Response:Brenda@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2846 Dave, Thank you so much for positive words. If you need anything else please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/22/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CT to CA
    Review:The car was picked up on tome and delivered on time. The driver called to set up the pick up ahead of time and called us when he was almost at the pickup location. Very pleased with the trucking company we were able to get and with the driver. We wer... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Danny, it was truly a pleasure helping you with your shipment. You are understanding of organization, and a great communicator. [ view ]
    Poster:Bouchard
    Date:8/22/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 did a great job!
    Review:I read some very good reviews about Auto shipping group before I decided to ship my car and I am here now to add another positive review for ASG. I experienced amazing customer service from beginning to end and it all started with a phone call to Fel... [ More ]
    Response:** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Sanchit, Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 Star review!! I was assigned to work on your behalf from the time you placed your reservation clear through delivery so I could update you as updates appeared. Thank you so very much for your kind words and please take care :) Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Sanchit P
    Date:8/22/2014 4:30:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53