View 179,232 Reviews on 3,962 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,233th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2126 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.07% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.93% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell was WONDERFUL. She kept me informed every step of the way. It is not uncommon in this business to have people straight out lie to you and fail to return any phone numbers. She was the complete opposite. She set me up with a great truck driver t... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear JB, I'm tickled my work ethic shines through to my customers! I try my hardest to make sure every route is completed with the fewest speed bumps possible. (pun intended! lol.) I will watch for you on your next move! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:JB
    Date:9/1/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Honda
    Review:Finding a reliable carrier who could answer all out questions was invaluable. Greg Bailey was so helpful and it made our decision with peace of mind. The cost quoated was upheld, and delivery was on time. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Cathy...I really appreciate the review and enjoyed working with you. Would love to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:C.T.
    Date:9/1/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Felicia Williams @ (602) 428-6872!
    Review:I made a desperate call to ASG after making a reservation with Car Delivery USA that fell through at the last minute. Between calling a bunch of companies and reading their mostly horrible reviews online, I was tearing my hair out. I had a unique sit... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:NZ
    Date:9/1/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Phenomenal service. Chell went above and beyond. I had to have my car transported from Southern CA to Western NC and she was so helpful and just amazing. The move was so stressful, but because of Chell, I had one less thing to worry about. Everything... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear ET, I can not begin to fathom the stress you've been under- having had to move your family, your home, and a couple cars in just the last few months. I am happy that I got to take some of that pressure off you and that your vehicles arrived in good condition and on time. Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, and enjoy your new surroundings... Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:ET
    Date:9/1/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Seattle to Boulder
    Review:Chell was there every step of the way to help guide me thru this trying process. It was my first time shipping a car from state to state, and after some initial hiccups when the first driver fell thru, Chell was able to find another and get my boy's... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear DG, Thanks for feeling I earned this kind, 5 star review! After our first driver's truck was found needing service, I was a touch stressed about your schedule, but one of our long-time preferred carriers came through as our save-the-day, shiny knight! I hope you boy is enjoying the Big Sky up there and that he appreciates how hard his dad works for him! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:DG
    Date:9/1/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent & Professional Servies
    Review:I was please with Chell Hart and Auto Shipping Group Inc. for their agile and professional servise. Hard was contacting me all the time and updating me with the status of the shipment. This helped me a lot since I was outside the U.S. and made my lif... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Mazen! Welcome back to the States! (I'm not sure I would have been able to come back from where you were visiting!) It was great working with you and your pick up contact- you both made me laugh! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:mazen SH
    Date:9/1/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Review:Chell provided excellent customer service and did an excellent job informing me of the process and what to expect. Once I received my car, the shipper had damaged it, but was understanding and non contentious. Chell explained what information I neede... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear IP, Thank you so much for leaving this review! I think it's important for clients to be aware that anything can happen on the open road and that the only assurances that can be made is sufficient insurance coverage from the carrier. That's why we check insurance levels and carrier ratings before allowing them to work with our clients. I am glad you were able to resolve the damage in a timely manner and hope to hear from you again fro your trip back! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services. Enjoy your school year! CHell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:IP
    Date:9/1/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Price was increased from the 1st quote
    Review:The service was fine but the price was increased 2 time after the 1st quote My original quote was 900 USD but I end up paying 1100.00 USD vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:9/1/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Review:First time shipping a car for me so I was apprehensive. Malia did a great job of talking me through the process and making sure I made the right choices. She advised well to set a price that was competitive. Dan the driver was very easy to reach ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGTON STATE ALLOWS ME TO ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR WITH QUESTIONS - Barry, you are a gem. Thank you so much for the great review, I really appreciate you sharing your experience. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Barry R
    Date:9/1/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Justin Heller 360-512-3748
    Review:Quote was the lowest I received...better than any that were put out to bid. Phone process very smooth and easy. Car arrived ahead of schedule and in excellent shape. No problems, would use service again. Justin was very responsive and a pleasure ... [ More ]
    Response:It was my pleasure working with you Art, and im glad everything went as smooth as it did and in such a timely manner! If you ever need anything in the future dont hesitate to ask. Thanks, Justin Heller 360-512-3748 ext522 [ view ]
    Poster:Art Destin
    Date:9/1/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464- 1039
    Review:From the start of our journey, seeking out a company to work with, to the car being dropped off, Chell was friendly and eased our mind. We were so fortunate to have her helping us. She fought on our behalf when the trucking company was late picking ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear ML and family, This was such a crazy adventure- especially that part where the carrier arrived at your location in Florida while you were still coming through the Ozarks! (You'd think the carrier company would have informed your broker about the tandem drive team!!!) It was my pleasure to work with both of you, and I hope I will be mentioned if you stumble across anyone that need my services! Enjoy the sand between your toes! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:ML
    Date:9/1/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Chell was very professional in her interactions with us and she did a nice job of continuously checking in to make certain we had all of the information we needed related to our cross-country car transport request. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Stephanie! I was happy to see you take the time to leave me a review. Your route into Virginia was surprising easy to get scheduled, loaded,a nd delivered. (You must be good luck!) Thanks for feeling I earned this 5 star review! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, and enjoy your new surroundings, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:9/1/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ (602) 428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great! We had a lot of flexibility on pickup but a very hard date before which no one was in Ohio to take delivery of the car. We had to ship a car for our college son and he handled the whole thing on his own, from the car pickup in CA t... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Lyon
    Date:8/31/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was awesome!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle, cross country for my daughter in college, and Malia was an excellent resource and talked me through the whole process. Driver was excellent - arrived 10 minutes early for pickup and waited patiently for ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. Jennifer, thank you for such a stellar review. It pleases me to see everything went very well, and your daughter now has her car. Thank you again. Malia 360-214-3671 [ view ]
    Poster:JM
    Date:8/31/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:The overall experience was wonderful dealing with Auto Shipping Group. Leah answered all of our questions and was honest about her quote. Dealing with the driver was questionable at first since he was a few hours late past his window but then a... [ More ]
    Poster:Reyn Libed
    Date:8/31/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:It was a good experience, The driver was having good knowledge, The car was delivered without damage. The Broker charged me 200$ and the driver charged me 1100$. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Prakash I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this review. It seems harder to do the review than to ship a car thanks for your effort [ view ]
    Poster:Prakash Doddamani
    Date:8/31/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The company was very responsive to my calls in setting up transportation of my daughter's Mini Cooper. Kimberly advised me on a good location for the pick-up (a Super Walmart) and I booked a motel near that Walmart. Our timing was critical for the pi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Scott, Thank you so much for doing this review! I really appreciate customer feedback! I am so happy you were pleased with the overall service! If there is anything else you or your daughter need please let me know. Thanks again. Your order number was 1016868 [ view ]
    Poster:TSG
    Date:8/31/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I had a fantastic experience with Auto Shipping Group. Tige made the booking experience clear and fast. Also making me feel comfortable entrusting my car with a complete stranger. The driver was on time, professional and always communicated prior to ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Jazmin
    Date:8/31/2015 4:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very Honest and Helpful
    Review:Auto Shipping Group provided and excellent customer service experience. Lance was friendly and forthcoming in his responses to my questions. He was willing to match a lower price that I found from another carrier and I chose ASG because Lance made ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Victor Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me one. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a sincere pleasure and I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I would highly recommend and use again both Auto Shipping Group (ASG) and thier chosen carrier GEO Best Service Inc. Lance Staab from ASG was very knowledgeable in respect of carriers to use and, cost estimates and transit time. The research and s... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve Thank you for spending the time on giving me such a fine review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a sincere pleasure and I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Guilfoyle
    Date:8/30/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country haul
    Review:Because of the remote pick up locationz it was hard to get a carrier to pick up the vehicle. We had to drive it 50 miles to a more populated area to meet the carrier. Other than that the experience was smooth and predictable. A little more $ than we ... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Smooth and Predictable, that's music to our ears here Roger! Yes, Sunset @ Deer Isle MA to Seattle, WA was truly coast to coast and tested our network of drivers, but we got the job done! Thanks for the 5 Star review and I look forward to working with you again.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 seven days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Roger G.
    Date:8/29/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David was very professional and helpful with the transportation of my vehicle. The price was fair and the service was very prompt. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as estimated. [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Thanks for the 5 star review Cory. I'm not sure what you're going to do w/ a Ford Model A in AK (snowtires), ha! Thanks for your constant input and be well.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 seven days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Cory Bricker
    Date:8/29/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: New York to Malibu, Ca
    Review:This is the fifth time in four years I've used Red Carpet. Excellent service every time. One more trip from Malibu to NY when my son graduates in April 2016. I will be using Red Carpet again. I would not take a chance with any other carriers, even... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry S.
    Date:8/29/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: David driver (360) 214-3680
    Review:David was very good about finding a carrier for my car all the way out in Colorado. Overall my whole transaction went very smoothly. It cost $950 to get the car shipped from Colorado to Connecticut, which isn't bad at all. The car made to my house in... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Enjoy that ASPEN white STI Rob. It was awesome working with a true car enthusiast and I'm glad we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for the 5 star review and take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 seven days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Rob T
    Date:8/29/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car carrier review
    Review:On time. Courteous. Professional. Perfect. From the initial call until the car was delivered from Flirida to Nj was 3 days. The very professional crew picked up the car promptly and delivered directly to Nj in 24 hours. Couldn't ask for anything mor... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****William, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear that this experience went great. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:William agathis
    Date:8/28/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I wish to express my gratitude to Stephanie and the entire staff at Auto Shipping Group. To say i was uneasy about this proc3ess is an understatement. Stephanie put my mind at ease and delivered on her promise to walk me through the entire process.... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** G, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Should the need arise again in the future keep me in mind. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:G Grande
    Date:8/28/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Maserati Shipment - Highly Reccommend
    Review:Very great experience with Tige. Highly Reccommend; have shipped several cars with them........Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:J Weiss
    Date:8/28/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Excellent!!! Always in contact. Would recommend to my friends!! Was friendly and informative of the whole process. This was all new to me and my Dad and everyone went out of their way to be helpful! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:8/28/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton absolutely saved my sanity when a different shipper dropped the ball and we lost a week of possible shipping time. We were on a very tight timeline, and apparently the non-running '53 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery wasn't something most ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Cindy, Thank you very much for the beautiful 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. You yourself have a great sense of humor. It always great to have a little fun while getting the job done. Feel free to keep me in mind should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy Elam
    Date:8/28/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience very easy and worry-free. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:J Smith
    Date:8/28/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: easy move
    Review:i neede to move my mototrcycle from california to washington and like many heard horror stories about how this industry works.Tige took the time to explain the process.everything went well i was very pleased with the service.i would definatley use th... [ More ]
    Poster:sarp
    Date:8/28/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was great to work with. Very prompt and responsive to calls and emails. Definitely 5 stars. Car was picked up on time and delivered right to my door. Drivers were good and respected my car and the things inside. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE**** Andrew, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I and the carrier were able to make this process go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:8/28/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargien
    Review:My friend another travel nurse reffed me to tige at auto shipping group, tige made shipping my car to hawaii very easy and was cheaper than the quotes i got. Thank you tige and auto shipping group MM [ View ]
    Poster:MM
    Date:8/28/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: ASC transport review
    Review:Maila was excellent, she answered all my questions and concerns and when I had another question regarding further details later about contacting the transporters directly she was prompt in getting back with me either via email or phone. She made... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I love to see when my customers are this happy and had a great experience using our company. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:ABThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is the best!
    Review:After experiencing bad customer sevice with another carrier, I contacted Malia and she was very knowledgeable and helpful. Anytime I had a question, she was quick to respond and always available. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. Hazel, thank you so much for such a great review!!!!!! You are a doll! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hazel
    Date:8/28/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service - Delivered my car in 2 days
    Review:I went with AutoShippingGroup when I moved from NorthDakota to Washington to move my Car. I was not sure whether they will pick my car on time or not. However they picked it with in the given window and delivered it in 2 days. When I moved to WA, I g... [ More ]
    Poster:venkat
    Date:8/28/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Went with Auto Shipping Group because of there rating. The transport company Muti-tast was great. The driver was very nice and my vehicle was deliver in a timely manor. The only problem I have was with Felicia, she was really bad about calling me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ginger
    Date:8/28/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:I needed to have my 1978 Camaro shipped from Montrose, Colorado to South Mountain, Pennsylvania. I've never had a car shipped and was very dubious about the process. It took months of careful research and many quotes from many companies before I chos... [ More ]
    Response:+++THANK YOU FOR ALL THE GREAT FEEDBACK+++ I was so happy to be part of such an undertaking. good luck with the car ++++LEAH LINN 360-464-2504++++ [ view ]
    Poster:Ivy Stark
    Date:8/28/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job, very responsive 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia did a great job and even responded while she was away on vacation. I had to push back the delivery date and she handled that as well. very pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:ML
    Date:8/28/2015 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service Overall
    Review:I would recommend Auto Shipping Group. - Clear instructions and contract - Prompt response - Car was delivered on the day promised - Tracking option would be useful [ View ]
    Poster:Tanmoy Sen
    Date:8/28/2015 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was great - he followed up at each stage, the car arrived on time and the exact amount that we discussed. very happy with the service provided. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mike Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you so very much [ view ]
    Poster:Mike D
    Date:8/27/2015 8:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I would recommend others and I will do it next time if I want to. They are really great in terms of customer service. The pickup and delivery drivers were great and the contact person Greg Bailey was extremely helpful. I didnt imagine that this proce... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Amay...I really appreciate the review and enjoyed working with you. Would love to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AMAY
    Date:8/27/2015 6:04:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience again
    Review:I'm a travel nurse and had a last min change of heart about driving from LA to Kansas. I remembered using this company when I moved from Philadelphia to LA and decided to use them again since they were so wonderful to work with the 1st time. This ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Hunter
    Date:8/27/2015 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Customer service was very helpful. Pick up was late because driver was stuck in Texas. Driver was friendly and very careful in loading and unloading the car. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Chen, Thank you so much for the feedback. Sorry the carrier was delayed in traffic. If there is anything else I can do please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:cz
    Date:8/27/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle before, I had lots of questions throughout the process. Luckily, I was fortunate enough to work with Felicia Williams of Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia was clear, direct, and patient which was exactly what I needed to... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA on her direct line @ (602) 428-6872 or email her at: felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A++ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau and 5 Star rated by thousands ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/27/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie
    Review:great teamwork and service. helped manage a confusing situation. was able to get it done, right, the first time. how often can you say that? the price right, more than competitive, and they didn't artificially adjust it to pretend to incent an order ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Barry, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:8/27/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: KIMBERLY FREILEY 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly from Auto Transport company helped me to transport my car from CA to ME. She kept in touch with me to figure out setting up all processes and gave me the options to choose the right carrier on right time. My car was picked up on the promis... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Hailey, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:HAILEY
    Date:8/26/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:After many many years of research, saving, dreaming, planning etc., I purchased my dream muscle car. Of course, 99% of that research was on the car, not the transport of the car once I bought it! What a lesson that has been. I initially went w... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Al ...I'm glad we could help make this happen for you. It feels great to know that what we do makes a difference in peoples lives. Our Enclosed Carriers offer the best service with great rates. Enjoy your dream car, thank you for your business and RAVE REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:AC
    Date:8/26/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: 8-25-15 delivery from CA
    Review:Things went very well with the shipment. Jayme was helpful and communicative. The car arrived in perfect condition and the delivery driver (Alex) could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Highly Recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/26/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:This service was excellent. My car arrived in a timely fashion and I was blown away by the customer service. They were available 24/7 and really followed through. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** thank you so much for this review! So glad we were able to meet all of your needs in the way we claim!! [ view ]
    Poster:Customer
    Date:8/26/2015 2:10:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.