View 149,458 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,459th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

2061

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2061 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.89% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.11% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Transport was a success. Car arrived in same condition it was picked up. Would work with Stephanie in the future! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803**** 5 STAR SERVICE******Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review, it was a pleasure assisting you throughout your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Happy customer
    Date:7/1/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Saved My Transport Thank You
    Review:I was with another company that I had trouble with. I called Julie at Auto Shipping Group and she took over and got my car picked up the next day. It was more than the the other but that appears to be why, the other broker low balled me. Thank you... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport we strive to make our customer's as smooth as possible. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:6/30/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good coordinator
    Review:I appreciated Julie's help in negotiating a fair price with a driver to transport our vehicle from MD to CA. Out of her control was the driver not showing up on time, he was a day earlier than expected but when dispatch called to let us know a change... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jessica it's been a pleasure working with you on your transports. I am sorry for the miscommunication with the carrier/driver, happy that the second car went just as planned for you. We will talk more in a few days. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica Esslinger This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: 59 mustang
    Review:auto SHipping group did a great job transporting mu mustang from wash to connecicut. The carrier was enclosed and I was very happy with the service. I will you Auto shipping group in the future. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUPT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:A neri
    Date:6/30/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:My wife and I retired to Florida. Tige was able to ship our two vehicles with no hassles/problems at all. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for auto transport across the country. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Fam
    Date:6/30/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Susan was very helpful and always available in the process. i was very worried and lost to choose a shipping company to bring my car from Indiana to Michigan, and calling different company some of the companies were asking 2 times more money then wha... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. How thankful I am to you for such a great review. I am so glad I could assist with your transport and please keep my contact info in case you or a friend needs my service in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Imran AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Tige
    Review:Tige was great! He was very helpful and my car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The driver was very nice too. Thank you Tige and Auto Shipping Group! You guys rock! [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:6/30/2014 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Excellent shipping experience. Sue was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole shipment. She was very friendly and made me feel confident that my car would get to me safely. I highly recommend Sue and Auto Shipping Group, Inc. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks so much Caitlin for the 5 star review and the recommendation. You were such a great person to work for and please let me know if you ever need my services in the future. Would love to help again! [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin
    Date:6/30/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shiping
    Date:6/30/2014 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!!
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was an excellent company to use for transporting my vehicle. It was my first time transporting a vehicle and I had heard numerous awful and scary stories about family/friends' experiences with getting their car transported, ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard to try and give our customers the best experience possible. Good luck to you and your family and call me if you ever need a transport again:) [ view ]
    Poster:Jenni
    Date:6/30/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison - Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Sue was extremely helpful in helping arranging transportation of our vehicle. It arrived early and in very good condition. I would definitely call her in the future for help with auto transport. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks D for a wonderful review! It means everything to me! Much appreciated and it was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:D Aughtry
    Date:6/30/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Pleasant to work with. Very friendly and helpful! Prompt callbacks. Would definitely refer to Chell if you need someone to help you ship your car. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART *** (360) 207-5490*** Thank you Andrew for leaving me a review. I believe that communication is the ONLY way to survive the shipping process. I'm tickled to hear that you would refer me to those who need a two-way street through the process. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service
    Review:I called Lance Monday morning to transport my car from FL to MA. because I was starting a new job on Thursday. By the late afternoon he had confirmed a carrier to pick up the car Tuesday at 4pm and promised delivery by Thursday at noon. Though I ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Todd I am overwhelmed with how great your review was about me and the transport of your vehicle. It was simple fantastic. I want to thank you for such a great review. thank you thank you thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Todd
    Date:6/30/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:This entire process was much quicker than expected and entirely hassle free. I've always been told that auto shipping can take weeks and weeks but my car arrived within 4 days in perfect condition. Dealing with both the broker and the carrier repre... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Myah Williams
    Date:6/30/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I have used Auto Shipping Group on several occasions and will continue to use their services. The broker I deal with is extremely prompt, returns calls expeditiously and finds drivers quickly. I have never had any negative issues and will continue to... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Gary I'm very pleased to have met you and its my pleasure to be working with you and look forward to all of the future moves. My best to you and we'll be talking soon. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gary FisherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:we were moving a vehicle to a car show in Las Vegas and the company we hired dropped the ball. tige was able to get the vehicle picked up and delivered on time. we also used tige to ship the car back 5 days later. thank you for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:mark hairston
    Date:6/30/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie - 360-853-2803
    Review:Fantastic job. I called on Thursay after cancelling with another shipper that didnt show up and Steph had someone there the next day. They picked my truck up the next morning on Friday and deliverd it to me in IL early Monday. Excellent company.... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803.....5 STAR SERVICE****Jim, Thank you for the great 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. So happy i was able to get this picked up for you right away being you were so close to leaving and the other company had let you down. Feel free to contact me again or refer any friends/family should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:JIM
    Date:6/30/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:I have never shipped a car before so I was completely lost. I read tons of reviews on different companies and spoke to many as well. I actually signed up with a carrier that was $400 cheaper that promised me the moon. My car sat at the pick-up loc... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Shawn for posting such a great review for me. It is so nice to work with people who understand that the lowball quotes rarely get the vehicle transported. I really enjoyed working with you. You are now on my favorite people list. Lol So glad I could come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn Martin
    Date:6/30/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin - 602-428-6882
    Review:We shipped our 1966 Classic Lincoln with Tige and Auto Shipping Group, and they did a great job. I want to thank them and I highly recommend them and would use them again. Sincerely yours, [ View ]
    Poster:D. Senegal
    Date:6/30/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Thankful in Illinois
    Review:My father contacted Julie at Auto Shipping Group and she got my much needed van to me quickly. I am so thankful for the fast service and for the excellent customer service. Everything went great, Thank you so much Julie [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jen it was a pleasure working with you both and getting your much needed van to you. I wish you and your family the very best and look forward to working with you again if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:6/30/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Thank you for getting my jeep to me. I had chosen another company to do it and they said they had it scheduled for pickup but no one ever showed up. I wish I had found you in the beginning. Highly recommend Julie and Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you and assisting in your transport. I wish you the very best and enjoy your vehicle!! If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:BB
    Date:6/30/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Great experience! Lance Staab was excellent to work with and was always readily available for me to contact. He followed up with me even after my vehicle was picked up to ensure that everything was going well with the transport. This is the second... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-840-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ashleigh thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you. You made my job very easy. Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ashleigh Johnson
    Date:6/30/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Overall very good experience. Matt was very helpful in communicating with me through out the whole process, which eased my mind a lot. I just wished I'd knew before hand that the actual price would most likely be higher than the quoted price. But oth... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Iyabo I appreciate you taking the time to write me up a review. Your order was a tough one to find a carrier for, but when the day is done we did end up finding someone for you. Yes, the rate did go up but we did a good job haggling them back down a little bit to save you what we could. Sometimes you just gotta take whats available and Im glad we did, ultimately you did get that car shipped, awesome. [ view ]
    Poster:iyaboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Finding better seems unlikely
    Review:I shipped via Martha at Auto Shipping Group and I'm happy to recommend. Here's what I learned shippng a car for the first and likely only time... It's not like Fedex where every single step of the journey is predictable. It's more like hit... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for awesome review! Definitely a favorite... We work hard for our customers, thank you for the acknowledgment. It was a pleasure working with you. Best wishes Bartholomew. [ view ]
    Poster:Bartholomew
    Date:6/29/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:We needed to move our vehicle from Georgia to California, numerous companies contacted us; however, we choose Auto Shipping Group, based upon our contact with it's agent, Cassie Swyers. Cassie promised that she would "hold our hand" throug... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie Swyers direct line 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshipping.com Oh Lonzo, it was a pleasure doing business with you. You are so very easy to communicate with, it made my job quite easy. Bless you. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:Lonzo Lucas, Judge (ret)
    Date:6/29/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:We needed to transport our vehicle from Georgia to Beaumont, California. We were contacted by numerous brokers; however, Cassie Swyers of Auto Shipping Group struck us as being honest, knowledgeable and helpful. She promised that she would "ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Lonzo Lucas, Judge (ret)
    Date:6/29/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: on time delivery
    Review:no problems Lance If you have any questions please feel free to email or call me. I will be in touch with you shortly with carrier information just as soon as I secure one for you. did as agreed [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joe for the review. it was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe NehmenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfying experience
    Review:I moved to Maryland from Washington state for school and had to ship my car across the country. After doing some searching, most of the quotes were around $1800 to ship so I almost gave up in bringing my car but my friend recommended Auto Shipping Gr... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Eunice, I enjoy working with you every time! Everything is so easy with your transports. Please refer all friends and family to me. I look forward to working with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:ECThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I picked this company because of their 5-star rating and because I had received a phone call from Stephanie telling me, among other things, that I would work directly and exclusively with her if I decided to use their services. That was very appeali... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803...5 STAR SERVICE*****Linda, Thank you for the Awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process much smoother for you, also i enjoyed sharing some laughs together. Feel free to contact me directly again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Linda HartzelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I never give reviews on line, but I had an excellent experience with this transport company. We needed a car shipped from New Jersey to Los Angeles in a very tight time-frame .....our car was picked up as discussed and delivered very quickly to our ... [ More ]
    Poster:vicky
    Date:6/28/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Review:Alexandra was a fantastic help as she found a carrier quickly, checked in frequently with updates, and followed up twice after delivery to be sure I was satisfied. It was a great experience every step of the way. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Norman, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can work together again shortly. Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Norm BeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:We were very happy our daughter's car was on its way to Washington State well before we returned there. Daughter was pleased to have her "wheels" withing a couple days of returning home. Other than road dirt (to be expected in a coast ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Mike, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it very much. I'm glad everything worked out as planned for you and your daughter and we did not have any complications.I hope in the future, you will return to Auto Shipping Group Inc. for us to help move another vehicle of yours and get a returning customer discount! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:MIKE OSWEILERThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton, my service representative, did a really great job! She was very friendly, answered all my questions clearly, and was readily available at convenient hours (even though we were based on opposite coasts). Transporting cars from rur... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803.....5 STAR SERVICE****Lori, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Star review. It was great being your representative assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care!! [ view ]
    Poster:Lori LepakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha at Auto Shipping Group Inc was absolutely fantastic to work with. She didn't make false promises and string me along. She explained exactly how the shipping process works and why there is variability in the predictions. Additionally, Mart... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customers and focus on providing you with the facts as opposed to "stringing you along". We get the job done and quick! Thanks again best wishes:) [ view ]
    Poster:ErinF
    Date:6/27/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Malia Mclain
    Review:Se gives the best customer service i highly recomend this transportation agency she is very helpful and honest thank you for all your help and support [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Michael, you are so sweet! I loved working with you and your wife Leslie (my middle name). You are awesome, thank you so much. Malia@autoshipppinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:6/27/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:It is hard to find out a carrier from TN to WA, I tried multiple carrier but only autoship managed to do so, however first the quoted me 1370 but after they increased the price because of non availability of car movers. but still they managed to deli... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803** 5 STAR SERVICE ****Chiran, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with you. You were very understanding of the industry and i apologize for the lack of carriers we had in your area for pick up. Greatly appreciate you and your patience. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:chiran Sharma
    Date:6/27/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803)
    Review:The service was great. The carrier that I got was dependable and delivered my car within the time frame. Stephanie was helpful and prompt. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****Stanislav, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Stanislav PevznerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was excellent with answering all of calls. She stayed consistent and on top of everything for us. We they picked it up it was delivered next day! Thank you Martha! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review. We work hard for our customer and even though your location was extremely rural and your last broker wasn't able to get you shipped, we were able to take care of you 100%! Call us for future transports, we'd love to help you out:) [ view ]
    Poster:Raymond Pumphrey jr.
    Date:6/27/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: five stars for Auto shipping group Inc
    Review:This was my first time to move my car with car carrier from Orlando to South Dakota. My car is 2011 Honda Accord which was a brand new one when I bought it. So I researched a lot on website and get to know Auto shipping group INC and other top compan... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Call Felicia for 5 Star Customer Service ** Hello Yun, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! Awww...and thank you so much for your kind words. We work hard for you so you can focus on other areas of your relocation and then update you as updates appear through out the transporting process. Well thank you so much. Please take care~ Warm regards, Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:yun
    Date:6/27/2014 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia has done it again...found a carrier the day after order was placed, cars were picked up same day, and delivered to destination next day. That's hard to beat! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - Thank you for the great review, Gary. You have been such a great customer these past years, I appreciate your business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Frasier
    Date:6/27/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I was impressed by how hard Chell worked to find a dispatch truck for me, and how often she checked in to keep me in the loop. My car transport was for shipping from California to Pittsburgh, and as it was out of the way for most of the trucks (most ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you so much Joy! This particular route was tricky and I was very thankful that you hung in with me while we smoothed out the road blocks and speed bumps. You were very patient through the whole process which helped me be a better broker for you. I was thankful that the carrier worked with us on price and that the car was delivered ahead of schedule (Which helped offset the delay from the carrier that broke down.) I will jump to help you with any future shipping needs! And thank you for the glowing review! [ view ]
    Poster:Joy
    Date:6/26/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from California to New Jersey
    Review:Through out my entire time working with Billie she was fantastic. Always returned my calls quickly and emails. Just can't say enough on how reliable I found her to be. This was a very stressful time in moving and to know my broker was by my side the ... [ More ]
    Response:**Billie Pace, (360)853-2827**billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Don, It was such a pleasure doing business with you and I greatly appreciate the review you've left me. I hope that when you're ready to ship another vehicle, you will contact me directly. Again, thank you so very much for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Don Binkley
    Date:6/26/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Great job..Felicia is a pleasure to deal with. I've worked with her several times and recommended her to others. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** CALL FELICIA FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ** Hello Mac, Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback on your experience and for your 5 star review! Much has to do with timing in our industry. It's never too early to make your reservation. Well, I look forward to your phone call when you become in the market again. Thanks so much~ Warm regards~ Felicia B. [ view ]
    Poster:Mac
    Date:6/26/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was great! Chell did a great job at finding me a carrier and keeping me up to date on everything. She made me feel a lot better about shipping my car 2600 miles across the country. I would definitely go back to them for any future... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Kyle for the sweet words. I know how stressful it is to trust your vehicle with total strangers-especially for that long of a route. I'm happy knowing that I help alleviate some of your stress and that you would come back to Auto Shipping Group for any further needs! Thanks again for picking me to be broker! [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell is very honest and friendly. She did not BS me on $$, she told me up front what the cost estimate will be. She negotiated on my behalf with the trucking company. She kept in touch before my car was picked up, during the transport, on delivery... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I am doing the happy dance in my chair over this review! It was a blast working on your transport! I am glad you picked me as your broker, and I am tickled, tickled, tickled to have such nice words thrown my way. Thank you again…and again…and again…get the point? Please remember me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:AiyadThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 2:30:00 PM
    Subject: recieved in good condition
    Review:sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful and truck driver too..............sue was really helpful... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com. Thanks Amulya for spending your valuable time posting a 5 star review for me. It was a pleasure doing business with you and glad all went smooth. [ view ]
    Poster:amulyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson (360) 853-2844
    Review:Alexandra was a wonderful contact person during the process of shipping my car from Oregon to Massachusetts. She was prompt in replying to my inquiries via phone or email, she gave me a reasonable quote, she found a carrier very quickly, and she gave... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Austen, It was such a pleasure doing business with you and I greatly appreciate the review you've left me. I hope that when you're ready to ship another vehicle, you will contact me directly. Again, thank you so very much for the review and I look forward to hearing from you! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Austen
    Date:6/26/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Before transporting my car, I found Felicia's contact information on several previous reviews of her services on transportreviews.com. Throughout the whole process, Felicia was an extremely helpful point person to work with to ship my car from MA to ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872 FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** CALL FELICIA FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE ** Hello Simone, Thanks so much for your business and 5 star review. I really enjoyed working with you. Please let me know when I might be able to assist again. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Simone
    Date:6/26/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Arrangements and transport
    Review:Glory worked hard and professionally to get a carrier within my criteria. She found a winner. He was very friendly and picked up the car in a congested area. He took great care of vehicle and delivered it on time within 10 minutes of estimate. Glory ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** Matt, Thank you so much for entrusting me to move your vehicle. It was such a pleasure to work with someone who was willing to learn about the auto shipping process. If you should ever need my services in the future, I would be more than happy to help. Thank you again Matt and I hope you have a wonderful day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/26/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige shipped my Toyota to HI from Palm Springs and made this easier than I could have ever imagined. I paid for an open carrier and Tige notified me I would be going closed carrier from Palm Springs to the port in Long Beach for free. A FIRST CLASS... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:6/25/2014 11:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42