View 160,836 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,837th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2592 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.41% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.59% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: will use again
    Review:Julie Kratz was excellent!! She stayed in contact with me the entire time and was very reassuring. I will definitely contact Julie again when I need to transport my vehicle back east. [ View ]
    Response:Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Julie k (360)454-1043 Thanks for the kind words I enjoyed working with you people like you make my day [ view ]
    Poster:neiah
    Date:12/9/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue Garrison is the reason I chose your service. From the moment she answered the phone I felt that she was very honest and dedicated to her clientele She did not disappoint !! I would recommend her and the service to anyone ! [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks very much Amanda! I am glad you were happy with my service. It was a pleasure working with you too. Happy holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: car transport review
    Review:Great service. Kimberly was always helpful. The stupid geek that built this program insists on more verbiage, nothing more need to be said except I recommend firing the person or persons who designed this site. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dewey, Thank you so much! I am so glad that I was able to help ship your vehicle to Germany. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Dewey Shirley
    Date:12/9/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Early pick up and early delivery hassle free. Called me to give me up dates and made the whole shipping process easy and painless. A+ [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dennis, Thank you so much! If you need further assistance please let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis Barriga
    Date:12/8/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia at Auto Shipping Group
    Review:My experience with Felicia at Auto Shipping Group was exceptional. Felicia wad extremely courteous, friendly and professional. She was always accessible and followed up with phone calls, emails, and texts. I will utilize her services again and tell m... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Monger
    Date:12/8/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: New Hampshire to Arizona Shipment
    Review:The price to ship my vehicles was much more reasonable than the quotes I had received from other transporters. My vehicles were picked up a little later in the day than I would have liked, but I understand that it takes time to load vehicles and the... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***Over 6 yrs Experience, CALL ME DIRECT TODAY***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Thomas, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation again. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. Take Care & Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas MclindenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:I would most definitely use Auto Shipping Group again and would highly recommend the company too. I paid exactly what I was originally quoted and my vehicles were delivered at the date promised. I thought the experience was going to be stressful but ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks very much Irma! I am glad you were happy with my service. Glad it all went so well and it was a pleasure working with you. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Irma Calle-Shands
    Date:12/7/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Solid crew - managment, sales and drivers
    Review:The driver was willing to discuss options and my concerns. He discussed possible delays and called multiple times to let me know when pick up was as well as delivery. Over-all, great crew. [ View ]
    Response:Juliek@autoshippinggroup.com Juliek (360)464-1043 Thankyou for trusting Auto shipping group to ship your car I enjoyed working with you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill ZeggertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2014 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602 428.6872
    Review:I've used Felicia and her company three times and as always she does a great job. Always focused on taking care of the customer. This time was no exception, on very short notice she got the truck picked up and delivered on schedule. She always follow... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mac...Thank you for your business, feedback and 5 Star review! I always enjoy working with you and thank you for your loyality. Please take care and happy Holidays. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mac Curtis
    Date:12/7/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: World Class Experience
    Review:I have shipped several cars over the past years and this was far and away the best experience. Mike was up front about the price and the challenges with the route and recommended the appropriate price range to ensure our car was delivered in our desi... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Thanks for the great review Scott!! It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate your taking the time out of your busy schedule to write the review. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associate in the future, Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin/ASG [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Moore
    Date:12/6/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Great service. Fast professional and courteous. Would definitely use again. Car arrived safely. Driver went out of way to make delivery painless. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Neil, Thank you so much for the positive review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:neil bajwa
    Date:12/6/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:JC Rogers excellent service. Ontop of everything. Easy to contact. Would do business with again. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com*** [ view ]
    Poster:Tom YatteauThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Review:Needed my truck moved to my new location due to military obligations. Truck was picked up on time even though it was close to Thanksgiving. Will use again on any future moves, thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nicholas Thank you for such a supportive review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to write it. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Nickolas TafoyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped truck to Hawaii
    Review:I had a pickup truck to ship from Las Vegas to Hilo Hawaii. Checked out several companies on-line, talked to a few, and was most impressed with the attitude, knowledge, ease of communication I found when talking to Julie J at Auto Shipping Group. J... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dennis it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport to Hawaii. I thank you for choosing my services at Auto Shipping Group, we strive to make our customers experiences a smooth and painless one. I wish you and your family the very best and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group/Brandon Bond
    Review:Brandon Bond of ASG was informative to deal with and came through with the shipping that he promised. This is a tough process for those customers like myself who only ship a car every 2-3 years. Some of the brokerage firms make all sorts of promise... [ More ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Dave, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dave Traut
    Date:12/5/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Rocks
    Review:Shipping a car across the United States, what is a person to do? So many options but we are proud and satisfied customers of Auto Shipping Group. The staff at ASG were extremely responsive to all questions. The staff answered in a professional and... [ More ]
    Response:SAM ANDERSON...(360) 200-6922.....sam@autoshippinggroup.com....CALL ME FOR YOUR AUTO SHIPPING NEEDS.... Thank you for your 5 - STAR review. I enjoy helping people and I enjoyed helping you with your shipment. I try to always be available for questions and hand-holding; I know it is a stressful situation to send your car down the road with a stranger. Please feel free to contact me again if you have auto shipping needs in the future; in the mean time, tell all your friends how easy it was and have them call me directly. Thank your for your business. Regards and Best Holiday Wishes [ view ]
    Poster:Mike SchlosserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:I had many choices when selecting an auto transport company and Wendy quickly bubbled to the top. I had to arrange to have my God Daughters car transported to her from southern California to her college in Washington. I was very concerned for her to ... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello! Thank you so much for this 5 star review! it is refreshing to know there are still people like yourself who are willing to help others. It has been my pleasure doing business with you. I am glad to here that Holly and Jillian are doing well. Wendy Barker easing minds one car at a time. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Marvin
    Date:12/5/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Well Handled
    Review:My experience with the Auto Shipping Group account executive was excellent. He was very detailed about how the process works and was responsive when I contacted him. The actual trucking company was a little more difficult to speak with, as the dispat... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360.406.4885***Thank you sir for taking the time to leave me a review. It was my pleasure to assist you with your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:BmoreMoveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Second time I have used Auto Shipping Group and Second time with Felicia. Excellent communication, easy to work with. promised results. Thank you again! [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jim...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Butler
    Date:12/5/2014 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: Mike Mcloughlin (360)853-2869
    Review:Mike Mcloughlin was very helpful and he always stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process. I did however have a problem with the first carrier that the was assigned to my account. First off the carrier delayed my scheduled pick up a numb... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the 5 Star Review Armando!! It was a pleasure working with you, and in the end, we had a successful transport. I agree that we had a slow start to the transport, and also am grateful we were able to work everything out ok. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates. Thanks again for your review and for the opportunity to help you move your vehicle. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:12/5/2014 6:27:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport service
    Review:After calling Lance for an initial estimate of time and money to transport my vehicle from Dallas TX to Vancouver WA, he remained in contact with me until I was ready to ship my car. His pleasant demeanor and extensive knowledge about transporting c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yvonne, Thank you so much, I know in the Holiday season it is hard to find time to do this review for me. I really appreciate your effort. It was such a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your vehicle. You made the shipment so easy. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Yvonne DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Randy at Auto Shipping Group was fantastic and extremely helpful. He walked me through the process, answered all my questions and followed up when needed. I'd recommend to anyone needing transport service. [ View ]
    Poster:Allison Mohan
    Date:12/4/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:We had a very positive experience with Auto Shipping Group. Sue Garrison was very helpful in returning my phone calls and in explaining the process through which our car transport would be bid on by a carrier. I think it was only a day or two after ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Susan, Bruce and Scotti for being wonderful people to work with. Glad I could be of service. [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Parrish
    Date:12/4/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Out of all the competitors I spoke to Sue Garrison provided me with the most honet and strait forward option. She put me at ease and assured me that my vehicle would be transported in a timely manner with the utmost professionalism . I am extremely p... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the great review Brian. I really appreciate you taking the time to post and for the kind words. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Hosay
    Date:12/4/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Fantastic experience, Julie was a total pro and handled everything perfectly. My car was picked earlier than what I expected and delivery also was perfectly on time. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:12/4/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Writing our experience so others can benefit moving their vehicles like we just did. This is a true story. My wife's car was being moved from Kent (Washington) to Bay Area (Texas). Prior to choosing Auto Shipping Group inc., we had reviewed several c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jeremy, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting both of you on the transport. [ view ]
    Poster:JEREMY N
    Date:12/4/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 3604642504
    Review:Todo estubo excelente espero en un futuro próximo volver a contratar los servicios estoy muy complacido excelente servicio los recomendara [ View ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO @ 360-464-2504 for a free quote! Gracias por el review Pedro! Me confiaste con tus dos carros y que orgullo sentí la segunda ves. Cualquier cosa estoy aquí para servirte fue un placer. Hasta la próxima! [ view ]
    Poster:pedro turrbiartesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was GREAT! She not only went back and forth with me for weeks about pricing and etc (without ever making me feel like she was bothered), she assisted me through my WHOLE process, and even after when little things went a little back... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****over 6 years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****5 STAR SERVICE****Melissa, Thank you so much for this BEAUTIFUL review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. You are a very sweet, and I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Congrats on the baby, you will enjoy every moment with the bundle of joy. [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa Andrew
    Date:12/4/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transit
    Review:We decided to fly and drive ourselves, but we had a good experience with Robert Reyes. We contacted Robert via the Internet and got a quick response. But we decided to take a vacation from the snow and ice and will be flying to Houston to drive th... [ More ]
    Response:ROBERT J REYES 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Earl for the feedback. I am happy I was able to answer your questions and assist you in regards to shipping your vehicle. Although you ended up deciding to fly out and picking up the vehicle yourself, I appreciate the trust you had in me to help find you a carrier when shipping your car was an option at the time. I look forward to speaking with you again when you finally need to make arrangements as I would be more than happy to provide you with the same, if not better, customer service when we first got in contact with each other. Again, thank you. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE!!!FAST AND EASY PROCESS AND NO MONEY UP FRONT!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Earl
    Date:12/4/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:As a first timer to the world of auto shipping, I wasn't quite sure what to expect - and had heard my fair share of horror stories from friends! Chell was amazing right from the start and clearly explained what to expect at every step of the way. M... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ram, I had such a fun time getting your vehicles lifted and delivered! Your ability to answer and return my calls in a timely manner was such a huge help! I am here for you if your family or friends need my services! I hope you are warm and enjoying your New home town, -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:12/4/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: EFFICIENT,GREAT STAFF
    Review:read the reviews in the web regarding Auto Shipping Group. I was terrified and had so much regret that I closed a deal with them. I was able to talked to Jeff, then follow ups by Julie Kratz. They both sounded sincere, professional and reliable, that... [ More ]
    Response:juliek@autoshippinggroup.com julie k (360)464-1043 Rachel you made my day!Working with you nice you where understanding and open at all times we love working with people like you [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel AmonteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Daniel cabral was a joy to work with. This was my first time ever having my car transported so I was truly un knowledgable he was very thorough in explaining things to me and took the time to make sure I understood what i was getting. Transporting my... [ More ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR 360-284-7185 Thank you for your kind words, we look forward in helping you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Cassandra parkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Overall I'm satisfied
    Review:Julie was a pleasure to deal with, she was attentive to my needs and understood this would be my first dealings with any auto carrier. I'm glad I researched and read reviews before settling on Auto Shipping Group. Believe me when I tell you - you ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Gary it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I look forward to it again, if the need arises again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Gary StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Made things really easy, good service
    Review:Besides providing the core service of actually moving my car, these guys really helped me figure out the auto transport part of my move. I had some atypical circumstances to consider, and my contact took the time to understand the timeline of my move... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Neil, Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do for you, or any friends or family please let me know! Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:neil hudson
    Date:12/4/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great communication!
    Review:Very good experience - this car was shipped from Wisconsin to the port, then to Netherlands. Kimberly was very thorough in making arrangements - driver was delayed due to weather, however, this was a smooth experience for us. Kimberly even fielded qu... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tammy, I have enjoyed every minute of working with you. We do not ship many vehicles to the Netherlands lol but I am glad this has gone smoothly so far for you and Hans. If you need anything else while its sailing let me know. Happy Holidays! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Roy
    Date:12/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: My customer representative
    Review:Ms Felicia did a great job with keeping me updated with the status of my vehicle shipment on and off duty by taking that extra mile going out of her way. Despite canceling she still maintained a high level of professionalism which makes me want to do... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Joshua...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! When working with ASG we don't charge a single penny until the vehicle is scheduled to load so there's no risk of losing money. We don't have contracts or cancellations fees either. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Joshua Green
    Date:12/4/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Auto shipping Experience!
    Review:Auto shipping group was excellent. Lance was very professional answered his phone and questions immediately. The auto was a new BMW, so we were very cautious. The car picked up on time and delivered on time with no damage.at the price quoted. Thought... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kate and Jenn, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting both of you on the transport. I am looking forward to assisting you again if there is any need. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster: Jen & Kate
    Date:12/4/2014 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: My second experience was as great as the first!
    Review:This is the second time I've used Auto Shipping Group Inc and the experience was nearly as flawless as the first time. My account manager Dan answered all of my questions and followed up promptly on all stages of getting my vehicle shipped across the... [ More ]
    Response:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM OR 360-284-7185 Thank you for your kind words and look forward in helping again real soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Egle M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2014 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent service. From the first phone call to request a quote until the car was delivered Felicia was in contact with me via email and phone. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Everyone nice and professional. Would definitely use agai... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jonathan...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :) Which ever way was best for you I'm flexible. We don't charge any money until the day it's scheduled to load. I really appreciate your business. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Rosman
    Date:12/3/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Great company!! The representatives always provide the best customer service! I truly feel valued as a customer. I wish everything was this easy! I have used this company various times now, I would not trust anyone else to get my car shipped. They ar... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***West, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We enjoy having repeat clients, and knowing that we have a great staff that we keep your trust. Our number one goal is to make sure our customers are happy with the services we provide to them. Thank you again. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! [ view ]
    Poster:West This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This was a first shipping my vehicle and it went Great. I read so many terrible things about shipping my vehicle but when I called Auto Shipping Group Stephanie was able to put all the worry away. She explained the industry from start to finish. She ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Randall, Thank you for the Awesome 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make the auto transport experience go smooth for you. Should the auto transport request arise again call me direct. Take Care & Happy Holidays. [ view ]
    Poster:Randal
    Date:11/30/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie was great, very friendly and on top of everything. She was very hands on, making sure that I was comfortable with the shipping details and understood how the entire process was to work. She reached out to me numerous times to check on my pr... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***Leho, THANK YOU for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. I am happy to hear I was able to make your Auto Transport go smoothly for you. Looking forward to doing more business with you in the future should this need arise again. Take Care, and Happy Holidays to you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Leho Poldmae
    Date:11/30/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was professional and helpful. The vehicle I was transporting was off the usual highways and required additional phone calls in order to find a driver. If I need another vehicle transported, I will use Stephanie. JJW [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***JJW, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am extremely happy I was able to arrange a driver for this route, as it was not a very common route. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arises again. [ view ]
    Poster:JJWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: A good experience.
    Review:Wendy Barker was my contact person at Auto Shipping group. She was very helpful, personable, and knowledgeable. Wendy checked in with me about every other day until my truck was picked up. She made sure every detail was worked out to my satisfacti... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 214 3680 Hello! Thank you for this great review! This was the first truck with cellophane and unattached parts that I have shipped! Our constant communication really helped! Enjoy your truck ! ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! Wendy Barker...Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:11/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Wendy Barker was outstanding. This was the first time using an auto transport company, I was very worried, but Wendy made the process very easy. Additionally, the carrier who transported my company was also outstanding. They picked up the car in t... [ More ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360 217 3680 Good afternoon June! Thank you for this great review! I find it refreshing to speak with such amazing people.It was my pleasure doing business with you. It is always worth it when paying the fair market price as opposed to paying less and watching you car sit! ASG!HONEST!RELIABLE! Easing minds one car at a time ! Thank you Wendy Barker [ view ]
    Poster:JuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:If you are looking for great, honest service then you need not look any further than Auto Shipping Group. Felicia was a welcome godsend! She truly had my best interests at heart and took a lot of time educating me on the world of auto transportatio... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Renee...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:11/28/2014 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group - excellent
    Review:I contacted Wendy at ASG and she gave me a quote and got me set up very quickly. Pick up was almost immediate and everything went smoothly. Wendy was determined to make sure I was very satisfied and that I would become a regular client. Overall, ... [ More ]
    Response:Wendy Barker wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Thank you so much Blaine! I truly appreciate your repeat business! I look forward to working with you again!Wendy Barker.... Easing minds one car at a time! HONEST!RELIABLE! [ view ]
    Poster:RHD Vehicles-Blaine Hoy
    Date:11/28/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport service!
    Review:I was really happy with the service I received at Auto Shipping Group! My car was deliver in exactly the condition it was sent in. Kimberly was extremely helpful and very responsive! I appreciated the immediate responses - sometimes she didn't have a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jay, Where do I even begin? Thank so much for hanging in there. Every location outside the US has many more hoops to jump through but you were a trooper. I hope you had a great thanksgiving and have a happy holiday season! If there is anything else i can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Jay M.
    Date:11/28/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Great service. This was the first time I have ever shipped a car and Stephanie made the process easy and painless. I would use ASG again. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE***J, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arises again. Take Care & Happy Holidays!!! [ view ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment to Germany
    Review:I had a great experience using Auto Shipping Group to ship my vehicle from CA to Germany. Customer service, Malia McClain, was excellent and despite several planning delays, and she kept in constant email contact. She also responded very quickly to... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES, thank you so much for the wonderful review! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/28/2014 5:26:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67