View 153,871 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,872th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 0 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2628 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:The Auto Shipping Group was professional and customer oriented. Stephanie Hamilton was capable, knowledgeable and accessible throughout the process. The carrier we contracted with had some issues, but Stephanie was on top of it the whole time, and re... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Dan, Thank you for the fabulous 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Dan A
    Date:9/10/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Review:Tige was honest and personal. I like a realistic price and a good job, rather than the underbidding and not doing the job right. Time is money; I don't have time for low price/poor job. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Runar NaessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 8:03:00 AM
    Subject: did the job
    Review:Got my car from point a to point b as promised! would use again. driver was very professional and kepth in touch. ASG including sam anderson were very helpful and very nice and easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Response:sam anderson @ Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5504 Thank you for your Transport Review!!.....I always enjoy reading the responses I get from my customers. I am sorry that you did not feel that you could give us a 5-star review....we always strive to do our best. [ view ]
    Poster:Pramod MambalamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2014 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: I've used Auto Shipping Group For Years! Will Come Back Again!
    Review:I have never been let down by Kim at Auto Shipping Group. She tries hard to get me the best price possible. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Steve, I do love working with you! Also thank you so much for all the referrals you send my way, I really appreciate it! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Casteel
    Date:9/9/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Review:I needed to transport my Mercedes with an enclosed carrier and was referred to Julie and Auto Shipping Group. She found a truck for me quickly and got my vehicle moving for me to its destination. Excellent service and very informative throught. Th... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my service's. It was a pleasure working with you and look forward to again if the need arises in the future. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:9/9/2014 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Transport and Service
    Review:Jeff was prompt on every aspect of my call to arrange transport of a 1964 GTO from SC to GA. He worked with me on the price and it was delivered to my doorstep for $400. During the time before the carrier picked up my car in SC- -Jeff Vique followed ... [ More ]
    Response:`5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Rick. I am glad I gave you the best service you have ever received! I look forward to helping you again real soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Tyson
    Date:9/9/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Review on Transport and Service
    Poster:Rick Tyson
    Date:9/9/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Good service but need more accurate first bid
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. My car was in a more isolated area of Nevada than the initial bid was built upon. This made it difficult to find a transporter and increased the cost signifcantly. Once a shipper was found, the pick up occurred ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 Shawn, Olivia and I worked really hard to find you a carrier coming out of Elko NV. It is literally in the middle of nowhere and I remember you and I joking about that. I am really sorry that the cost did increase because of the remote location. If there is anything else we can do please let us know. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn HigginsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - Excellent Service
    Review:Excellent company & support, transport was fast & convenient. Tige was so helpful & professional, answered all my questions & concerns efficiently & clearly. I would highly recommend this company & call Tige again with any ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Mcgill
    Date:9/9/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Move with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Overall the experience was fine even though the price was more than quoted by some other shippers. Pickup got delayed by a few days without any communication but the delivery was on time once the car was picked up as promised with new delivery date. ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Pk, Thank you for the review! Sorry for the lack of communication from the carrier. My records only show a day delay with the pickup, but I am glad that the delivery was met. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:PK
    Date:9/9/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Auto Shipping Group provided prompt and efficient service. They delivered what they promised, and our auto was delivered without a scratch and on time. I plan to use them again for the return trip. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks a bunch Ian for the great review. Glad all went well and I look forward to the next one! [ view ]
    Poster:IJJ
    Date:9/9/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company!!
    Review:I was hesitant to use such a service nut Martha was very informative and made me feel comfortable doing so. Everything went so smoothly. I was very impressed with Martha and the driver that delivered our vehicle. I would recommend using Auto Shippi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review ad what a great one! I enjoy working with people and informing them of how the industry works, this usually puts people at ease. Also, you were initially quoted 1,415 I saved you a total of $365! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sherry KlingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping - Chell Hart
    Review:The highlight of this experience was the contact with Chell Hart. As my son had made the original arrangements, I was not involved in the planning. My son ended up moving before the transport arrived, so I was left to handle the arrangements. Wh... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Carol! I was so glad I got to help you and your son with the shipping of his vehicle. I was surprised at the number of speed bumps we encounter along this route and was soo happy to hear that the car finally made it's way to Rob in good condition- even if it was late. I try to be as readily available for my clients as possible- even on the weekends. (I have a new computer so I should be able to remote in on weekends again! Yay!!) I really appreciated your level of communication and patience, Carol. Regardless of how effective I am as a broker, without the aid of my pickup and delivery persons I would have broke down on the side of the road on this transport. I hope you'll remember me if you stumble across anyone needing a vehicle shipped! Take Care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:carol eddy
    Date:9/9/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams
    Review:Felicia is very knowledgeable on her job. From the time I called to inquire to finding a carrier and delivery. She emailed me and kept me posted everyday to make sure I'm aware of what's going on. Before a carrier was found, she would email me and... [ More ]
    Response:**For 5 Star Customer Service Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872, or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:9/9/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: All I could have hoped for
    Review:Tige Yeargin of Auto Shipping was responsive, accurate, & truthful. It took 1 week from when I called him for the car to arrive in CA. I could not be happier. Tonya of ID Transport (carrier) was also great. [ View ]
    Poster:Paula LittThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Matt Peterson help me through my complete transaction. We needed to get my son car to him for college and everything was excellent. Couldn't ask for a better experience. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Patricia, thank you for taking the time to write a review for my services, I appreciate every opportunity to get a car shipped and Im glad I could help you send that car to your son for college. The carrier was there quickly and the job went over as smooth as we could have asked. Very nice. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:PATRICIAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:This will be my second transport using Sue. She is honest and straight forward. Sue was always available for any questions. Would recommend to everyone. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Robert, It was a pleasure working with you again. Thank you so much for the 5 star review. I am thrilled you still had my cell phone number after 3 years, especially since my business phone and email had changed since then. [ view ]
    Poster:robert stewart
    Date:9/9/2014 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This is the third time we have used this carrier, and each time the customer service has been great. This time I worked with Kimberly Freiley and she was very prompt in responding to my questions and concerns, and made sure that we were able to get o... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Katrina, Thank you so much for the review! I am sorry the drivers communication was lacking, I will speak to them about that. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Katrina Weber
    Date:9/9/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:I received several calls from different shipping companies, but Auto Shipping Group Inc. provided the most stellar customer service among them all. Alexandra Nelson was my agent and I was really glad and thankful that she was assigned to take care of... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Lee, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate the feedback and am thankful for it as well. It was a pleasure working with you, and I do look forward to working with you again in the future. I'm glad everything worked out according to plan, if not, even better! Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Lee Bautista
    Date:9/9/2014 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348;7049
    Review:This company and Sue were amazing. They even worked around my husband crazy military schedule. We will be using them again!! I highly recommend them to everyone!! [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Jessica for taking the time to post a great review for me. Thanks also for the repeat business and the recommendation. It is much appreciated! [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica RogersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: easy and as expected
    Review:The process was relatively painless. The price and options were explained up front. I had to arrange for someone to get the car onto a truck because I was on a plane. But other than that, it occurred as promised and was easy. The driver contacted ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Gretchen, Thank you so much for the review. I sent you a personal email just a moment ago. If there is anything else you need please let me know. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Gretchen B
    Date:9/8/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:I needed a 2007 Maserati Quattroporte shipped and had a very tight timeline available. I received many calls and quotes from different carries but I went with Auto Shipping Group not because they were the cheapest but because made me feel that the co... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Brian! This was a challenge of a transport! I was tickled that you entrusted me with the transfer of this beauty of a car! It is always nice to hear that an Operations manager has found my level of customer service and persistence adequate. I do, however, have to share some of the praise back to you, Brian. If you had not been so willing to answer the phone, help coordinate payment, and have the appropriate physical data available, I would not have been able to complete this route on time. Thanks for being my partner is charity! I'll be watching for this pretty on the televised auction. Hope to chat with you soon! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Caldwell
    Date:9/8/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped great cross country
    Review:Great transaction start to finish. Highly recommend. Cassie was great. Only slightly negative thing was car ended up in Nevada sooner than we annicpated and check did not reach my son in time (via post office mail) [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Sandy, you were so fun to work with. It's great when I have a customer that loves to laugh, thank you. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:SandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue (360)853-2829
    Review:This was the third time we shipped a car cross country and the first time we used Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgable about the industry. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time for a price that wa... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OE EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the very nice review Dale, I look forward to assisting you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Dale D.
    Date:9/8/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: FRAUD
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I recently had them ship my car from Dallas, Texas to Las Angeles, California. They shipped my car for $920 (a fairly competitive price).While this brokerage was professional, the shipping company they booked me with was TERR... [ More ]
    Response:Nick, as brokers we pre-screen every carrier that we assign. The carrier we assigned has very high ratings but because there was no proof of the mileage difference, there was no way to discern if it actually happened. This is the reason for taking pictures and/or video tape just before it is loaded. I did try to negotiate with the carrier on your behalf but he just simply did not believe the miles were put on the vehicle as claimed. I am very sorry that this happened and it is very rare, but I cannot stress enough the importance of the pictures at the pick up. We are not a fraudulent company. We are A+ rated with the BBB and have been in business for a very long time. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Connolly
    Date:9/8/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Review:My wife and myself are totally satisfy with the service we received in the relocation of our vehicle. Martha Castillo was very knowledgeable and followed through and answer all of our questions regarding this process. However we did have one issue wi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you for the review. Not only was I able to get your car shipped within the exact time frame you desired, I saved you $200 from what we had initially quoted you. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding on payment at delivery but am glad we were able to get it figured out. Thanks again. MC [ view ]
    Poster:Clem MciverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Was Good
    Review:On Thursday at noon, I contacted ASG and said that I needed the car picked up in San Diego by Saturday at the latest. I was willing to pay an expedited fee. Kimberley took my order and said she would get back to me within an hour. Amazingly, th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tom, I was so pleased that everything worked so fast for you. If you need anything else please let me know. I would be happy to help any friends, family or yourself again. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Welsh
    Date:9/7/2014 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great way to ship my truck
    Review:Olivia Maxie was very pleasant to work with, answered all questions I had asked, plus she was just a very nice lady!! Very good experience and would recommend to anyone who is thinking of shipping a car or truck... [ View ]
    Response:Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347 Mike, Thank you so much for the positive review! I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:The price to ship my car was expensive in my opinion but the customer service was excellent. Dan was available and very friendly every time I called him. He was prompt in sending emails and getting answers as well. Overall I am very satisfied with A... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIEL J. CABRAL*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure in serving you and I look forward in helping any of your friends and family in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:A BettsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: CA to KY
    Review:My new truck was delivered on time to my destination. I would definitely recommend them. Other companies wanted to charge me an expedited fee to get it there in under 10 days! My contact person was also exceptionally wonderful! Thank you, Olivia. [ View ]
    Response:Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347 Stephanie, I am so glad we were able to keep the cost down for you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:9/7/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: First time having a car hauled
    Review:This was our first experience having a vehicle hauled anywhere. I was a little apprehensive about setting this up and what all to do. After contacting Auto Shipping Group all my worries disappeared. Malia McClain was awesome. She set everything up in... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank You for the very nice review, Mike. It was a pleasure making this a great experience for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike MoserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 8:05:00 AM
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group because when I called and spoke to Malia, she was the first person of all the car shipping companies I spoke with who was honest and truthful. The quote was one of the higher ones I received, but because of Malia I knew it... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - John and Dorothy, you are so sweet. This review is so heartwarming, and almost brought me to tears. I sincerely appreciate your kind words, and to know you appreciate my integrity means so much. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:John Or Dorothy Sergi
    Date:9/7/2014 6:49:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I started the process knowing absolutely nothing when I found myself suddenly having to ship both my son and my pride and joy Mustang to college in California. Julie Johnston from Auto Shipping Group was with me from beginning to end and walked me th... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Eileen it was a pleasure working with you and transporting one of your babies. I wish you and your son the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:9/6/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:9/6/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: very professional
    Review:Randy Chavez with the Auto Shipping Group was very professional...he was honest, thorough, and detailed about all aspects of their services. He went out of his way to meet my needs and ensure a satisfactory experience. I will use this company again... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Robert for taking the time to leave the feedback. Let me know if you ever need my services again! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: use this transport.
    Review:On time. Not too costly. Extremely helpful service for people like me who have no idea what they're doing. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Daniel, Thank you so much for the review. Shipping for you was quick and easy. I hope you enjoy your time in Maryland and please call me anytime if you ever need to ship again! Thanks again for the review! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Thompson
    Date:9/6/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Az to PA
    Review:I had an overall positive experience with Matt and ASG. While the ultimate price ended up being $200 than we originally quoted, the vehicle was picked up on time and was dropped off by the carrier in only two days. Matt kept me updated on the pro... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** (360) 207-5535 Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the review very much. Its nice to see the carrier was able to deliver your Jeep with light speed. I'm amazed they were able to drive the country that fast, excellent work. The rate did climb a little because the route called for a couple rural jaunts off the main freeway, which is understandable. I appreciate the kind words and hope to work with you again if the situation arises. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Wood/ EdwardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Review Auto Shipping
    Review:Brenda contacted me after I entered request in internet. She was honest and straight forward on cost. Car was picked up withing 3 days and delivered 3 days early. Hats off to Brenda...no additional cost. [ View ]
    Response:Brenda@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2846 David, Thank you so much for everything! I am glad the vehicle was delivered so quickly! If you need anything let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:David Harris
    Date:9/6/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience
    Review:Kimberly Freiley was upfront and helpful in informing me about how the transport process works and kept me updated on finding a transport. The driver was professional and helpful and even went out of his way to drop the vehicle off closer to my home,... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Andrea, I am always happy to hear that the driver did what they were suppose to do. If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea PadillaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: responsive and on the ball
    Review:While I was making transport arrangements I had a lot else going on in my work life and couldn't always talk on the phone or spend any time doing anything except just getting it all done. Kim took the lead and sent follow up emails to all involved ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Pam, Thank you so much for the positive review! I am so glad things went smoothly. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela DaileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Lance came through for me after the first broker was unable to fulfill her promises. (I understand she no longer works there). Although the cost turned out to be $700 more than the first agent said, Lance found a driver in just a few days who was abl... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Norrette thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to leave me one. I am glad that I was able to transport your vehicle safely [ view ]
    Poster:norretteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 3:51:00 AM
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job finding me a carrier on time and the pick up was spot on. There were no hidden charges. And to my surprise, the delivery was two days earlier than promised. So I got to save on a rental car for the remaining two da... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sriram, It was great working with you! I really appreciate the review! Thank you so much. I am so glad that everything worked out then way you hoped it would. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Sriram P
    Date:9/6/2014 1:14:00 AM
    Review:I do recommend these guys. Great service! The pick-up was on time and the truck driver was a great guy. The delivery was on ahead of schedule and the driver called one day in advance and then half an hour before he arrived. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Ammar, Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do for you, friends or family let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:AQ
    Date:9/5/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was great in quickly and efficiently organizing my car transport from Seattle, WA to Anchorage, AK, even without me being in Seattle to get my car off. Much appreciated for completing the job on short notice and the thorough communication and av... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah LangbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I was recommended to Auto Shipping Group by a colleague who had used them before. I called and was immediately connected to Randy. Randy worked with me (I had very tight deadlines around pickup) and managed to make my pickup window exactly. The ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Erin, thanks for the great review...it was my pleasure to help you with the auto move. Have a great rest of summer and look forward to helping you again should you need it! [ view ]
    Poster:Erin R
    Date:9/5/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience for the second time
    Review:I recently used Auto Shipping Group for the second time ( natural choice after success with the first order about 3 yeas ago) for transporting my Toyota Camry from IL to CA at price quote of $1375. I worked with Kimberly, she was very patient in list... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Pallavi, It was wonderful working with you. If you need anything else please let me know! Thank you for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:P.P.
    Date:9/5/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: from Hawaii to Cali
    Review:I'm happy with the service I received. Julie was awesome to deal with. I'm overall very satisfied with the service. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Avelino it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your service and I wish you the very best and safe travels. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Avelino Lopez
    Date:9/5/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Laredo
    Review:I have used Kim several times now to handle shipping of our family vehicles across the country. She has always done a great job at meeting our pick up and delivery dates while obtaining the best rate. We will continue to use Kim in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Bob, Thank you so much for leaving a review! I enjoy working with you. I look forward tot he next shipment. Please call me or email me when you are ready! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Hoffman
    Date:9/5/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:The carrier is on time for pick up and take some pictures cautious, then tell me which date my car should be deliver to my place , finally my Toyota was delivered safely in time ,thanks ! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ami, I want to thank you for the review.I do my best to make sure all goes well . [ view ]
    Poster:AmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823 - Shipment of 2 Cars - Broker Customer Service
    Review:I worked with Randy Chavez to have 2 vehicles shipped cross-country. What I very much appreciated from Randy was his directness and honesty. When the route I requested was not likely to match with a driver, he let me know and helped me brainstorm oth... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Tammy for the review and would like to add that you also were a pleasure to work with. You were very understanding when it came to the complexities of getting 2 cars moved across country from difficult locations..again, thank you for your patience and understanding! Hope you're enjoying this beautiful NW summer we're having! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Wisco
    Date:9/5/2014 2:27:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53