View 179,398 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,399th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- process"- of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2122 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.06% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg Bailey was wonderful to work with, very prompt to respond when I called or emailed. He is very skilled and knowledgeable, and I recommend him to anyone who needs to transport their vehicle. Thanks, Greg, for everything! Also, the driver Terrel... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Melody ...I really appreciate the kind words and GREAT REVIEW. I enjoyed working with you and your son and I'm glad we provided the service we are known for. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:M Faust
    Date:9/18/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: The best shipping company out there
    Review:Auto Shipping Group and Kimberly Freiley were absolutely awesome. Even the truck driver John was great. If I ever need another vehicle shipped I would only use these people. 5 stars is not enough for these people. I give them 10 stars, a circle and a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Shannon, Awe Shannon you are wonderful! I really loved working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. I hope your father is well and you enjoy the new truck. [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Moseley
    Date:9/18/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia Williams was great! The driver Travis Brockington was outstanding. Took great care of my vehicle. Even the owner of the transport contacted me. I have never had such great service from a shippe... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:William Sanders
    Date:9/18/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I spoke to Chell Hart about shipping my car and she would always call me back if I couldn't get a hold of her right away. She would even call me to give me updates every couple days to let me know if we found a driver to pick up my vehicle. She was ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Saly, I have some crazy respect for you driving all that way! I am blushing a bit from the BEST EVER review! I wish we had been able to find a carrier fo the amount that other brokerage had quoted you ...but,as we learned by trying, y the carriers are the ones who set the rates. I was tickled to hear you had landed at your new location and that you finally got your household shipper to respond to your phone calls! What a crazy relocation! You are a trooper (Thanks for your service, btw) All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Saly
    Date:9/18/2015 4:29:00 AM
    Subject: Quality Broker
    Review:Lance was great. I needed an old Chevy picked up in North Dakota and delivered to me in California. Lance advised me to be patient because there are not a lot of trucks picking up in ND. Because I was depending on others, who were not always availabl... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ray Thank you so much for the great review. I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehilcle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. IO could have not done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:9/18/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton is excellent at her job, she was able to help me thru a frustrating time to get our vehicle to Wisconsin. Other companies failed miserably but she got it done in near record time. Her every correspondences where clear and precise. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:9/17/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:From the moment I called for the order I was dealt with honestly and professionally after being scammed by another company. I am so happy that I decided on this company! Malia is very knowledgeable and everything she told me a about the transaction w... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ You are so sweet, and I am so happy you found. Thank goodness you were able to see through the other broker and his dishonesty. How can someone look in the mirror at themselves every day knowing they have scammed another poor unsuspecting customer, I just don't get it. Anyway, thank you so much for the superb review, It is appreciated more than you know. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Delaspei
    Date:9/17/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience. Highly recommend
    Review:Malia did a great job from start to finish. This was my first time using a shipper and the experience couldn't have been better. Easy. Painless. Quality. Professionalism. I recommend them to everyone wanting great service and upfront pricing. [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ Mark! Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! There is nothing better than when your customers brag about you!!!!! LOL! All in all I was pleased to hear everything went just as you expected, and you are another happy ASG customer. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer Here
    Review:2nd time using Malia to transport a vehicle for me. Always available by email or phone. Can text her cell. Keeps you updated. Helps you get the lowest price based on your delivery expectations. Want is fast? Costs more. Willing to wait? ... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ So Jerry, I just want to tell you what a pleasure you were to work with again. I am proud to work for a company with such strong integrity, and true concern for our customers. Thank you so much for choosing ASG, and me for a second time. Thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:First time user of auto transoport service and Billie Pace was a primary contact. Service was excellent and Billie described in detail the process from pick-up to delilvery. Will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Billie at*** 360 284 7180 *** or email at billie@autoshippinggroup.com ...For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews.!!! Scott, Thank you so much for this nice review! I appreciate your business and hope to work with you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Boggio
    Date:9/17/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: n/a
    Review:Customer service was excellent. The communication with the carrier was not good. I was once a broker myself so i understand there they are two different entities. The only suggestion that i recommend is that you thoroughly review all carriers you ass... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Javaro Thank you for the informative review. It is always Auto Shipping Group and my best intentions to secure a carrier that we feel will do the best job for our customers. Unfortunately there are times when one slips through the cracks. I appreciate the good words you had for me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Javaro Levon Avery
    Date:9/17/2015 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Truck
    Review:Only one thing to say, Malia is awesome!!! This was my first experience with shipping an item, she explained everything which made me decide this was the person I would deal with for shipping my truck. I spoke with many other shipping companies a... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ Nancy, thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am flattered by your nice comments, what a gem you are. Thank you again. Malia@@@@@ [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Lance Stabb
    Review:Lance was the broker. It took many calls to finally get a date locked in. At the last minute, the price was upped from $800 to $1000 total including Lance's $200 fee although Lance told me originally that if I went with him I would not get jacked on... [ More ]
    Poster:Monty Stewart
    Date:9/16/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Lance ,the guy answered the phone,he is great on the customer service and he gave me a good deal.he showed me a lot of options and and i felt flexible to choose the date to pick up and delivery my car.the company he gave the service to me was good jo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linh Thank you for the great review. I appreciate the confidence you had in me to come thru for you. It was great to work with you and I am glad we got it done together. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Linh dangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is awesome!
    Review:After wading through the multitude of transport companies out there and regrettably entering my phone number on some website which out me on the constant call list for many companies, I happened to find Malia! She was knowledgeable and reassuring and... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. Call me anytime I work from home. @@@@@ Ann, it's always a pleasure to read such great reviews about myself. Often times I am unaware of the unpleasant experiences my customer had before they found me, I am happy you found me too. You were a dream to work with. Thank you again. Malia@@@@@ [ view ]
    Poster:Ann Brunetta
    Date:9/16/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service.
    Review:Awesome service. From the time I called to the time my van was delivered was a total of three and a half days. I still can't believe it all happened so quickly. The outside of the van was dirty and had some grease marks. But the inside was clean, so ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Alan it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth and stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you and my best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Alan R
    Date:9/16/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: FAST!!! Took my call every time!
    Review:Tige at Auto Shipping Group found me a transport right quick! We had a tropical storm heading to Florida right after i purchased my car on Ebay and I wanted to make sure it was out of there quick! He had it out even quicker than I asked. Very happy w... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT 480-283-7403 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/16/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Bilie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:This was a great experience and the driver was fast. Billie was great. You guys are asking way too much for this and in the interest of giving Billie a good review, I am simply adding in words. How much can your management group really expe... [ More ]
    Response:***BILLIE PACE (360) 284-7180 ... Billiie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Craig! It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises !! [ view ]
    Poster:Craig Martin
    Date:9/15/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:They were a good company to ship my vehicle. They were willing to be competitive with the pricing. They provided good information about their services and did a comparison to the other transportation companies. They made constant contact to keep me u... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:9/15/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: lance staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was very knowledgeable and was honest from day one. He responded to every email or questions that i had in a timely manner. If i ever need to transport my car again, he would definitely be the person i would contact. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Julie Thank you so much for the great comments.I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle.. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you [ view ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:9/14/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Very god service,f as t prompt pickup and delivery, no other companies even compared ,I highly recommend this company to anyone needing a vehicle picked up,please give them a call first.thank you [ View ]
    Poster:alan franks
    Date:9/14/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Driver actually picked up my car at my residence and not a remote location. Car was delivered on time as promised. This review request was a bit of a pain, customer review writeup had to be a certain length. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:olga
    Date:9/14/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Eva Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679
    Review:Eva did a great job explaining how the transport business works and she was friendly and very honest. The driver however, wanted cash at delivery because he needed to buy fuel. The contract was clear that cash, cashier's check, or money order were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl Anderson
    Date:9/14/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Original contact was informative and concise. Vehicle had been damage by another vehicle while driver was at a truck stop. They filed the claim, and now awaiting adjuster [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robin, This is the first time I am hearing about a damage claim, even when I checked in with you from delivery. Let me know if you need anything. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:9/13/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I spent a lot of time searching for a auto shipment/transporter company and I am very happy that I found Felicia at Auto Shipping Group; she is professional, responsive, honest and thoughtful. My transport was arranged hours after I spoke with her f... [ More ]
    Poster:A.Lucas
    Date:9/13/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group to ship my car from New Jersey to Texas as I was relocating for a job. The process was pretty smooth and straightforward. I worked with Billie who kept me informed until my car was picked up and I didn't have to pay until t... [ More ]
    Response:***BILLIE PACE (360) 284-7180 ... Billie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the Review Trishna! It was it was an absolute pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises !! [ view ]
    Poster:Trish
    Date:9/13/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of Hyundai Sonata
    Review:I had very good experience working with ASG/Heidi Taylor. She was in constant touch with me at each stage. Carrier person was also very nice and kept me updating at every point of his pick up and arrival. I would recommend ASG/Heidi Taylor. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Sandeep! It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep GoyalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Feliciawilliams@(602)428-6872
    Review:Wonderful experience with Felicia. She kept us informed even though it did not take her long to find a transport from New York to California. I would recommend her to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob and laura
    Date:9/12/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438
    Review:Working with Heidi was great. She kept me fully informed throughout the entire shipping process as to the status of my vehicle. She also served as a great interface between myself and the transporter to keep me updated on each step of the process. ... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:CJL
    Date:9/12/2015 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: N/A
    Review:Good service and was always available when had questions. Worked to ensure that everything happened as seamless as possible. Would use again and would suggest to anyone looking for quality customer service. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Noah...I enjoyed working with you and family. Thank you for your business and review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:N/A
    Date:9/12/2015 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:I would not hesitate to use Auto Shipping Group again. Mr. Driver maintained contact with me throughout the contract agreement, booking and transport and drop-off process. All costs were clearly explained up front and verified by electronic documen... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Brian, thanks for the excellent review. Sometimes our trucking partners are delayed and while we do our best to keep you informed, your patience was also appreciated as everything worked out in the end. Good luck to you and Tati, take care!] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 seven days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Brian M.
    Date:9/12/2015 4:03:00 AM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:When I placed the request for a quote, Heidi from Auto Shipping Group, Inc was the first to return a quote... Although I did receive many others, I checked the transport reviews to familiarize myself with the companies....as it is my first experience... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Sharon! It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2015 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Tige (602)428-6882
    Review:i was referred to tige by my friend Terry. Terry has moved many vehicles with Red Carpet and now Auto Shipping Group. Tige, while in an airport, made the arrangements and everything was as explained. Next time i move a vehicle i will call Tige fir... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:c lockwood
    Date:9/11/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:my situation started out tough but after discussing the situation with Tige at Auto Shipping Group my mind was put to ease. Tige arranged for a tow service to pickup the vehicle and hold if for the larger truck to pickup. this was a very simple pr... [ More ]
    Poster:alicia
    Date:9/11/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Contacted Malia for vhicle transport
    Review:I just wanted to say that Malia is an amazing star; I'm glad to have contacted her to have the MGB transported from Michigan to California. Malia is supper knowledgeable, responds super fast, she is very, very polite and a pleasure to work with. I w... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, AND HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE FOR MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Thank you for the super review, Jan. I am thrilled you are so happy with ASG, and our customer service. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jan Echeverry
    Date:9/11/2015 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: CT-CA
    Review:I'm am a first user of this service and Auto Shipping Group treated we very well. My car was delivered in perfect shape and on time. I will use them again and recommend them to my associates. [ View ]
    Poster:LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: An excellent experience!
    Review:I'd never shipped a vehicle before, and Malia and Stephanie were extremely helpful in guiding me through the process. Even though there's a lot of natural uncertainty in the business of vehicle shipment, I felt confident that they were handling it al... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE BEEN WITH ASG FOR EIGHT YEARS, AND HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE FOR MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Stephanie and I want to thank you for the great review. Moving can be crazy especially across country with a family. We strive to make each transport flawless! Thanks again. malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:LBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Very Satisfied with the whole experience! No damage, car arrived in excellent condition. Driver, Ion, was friendly, professional in all matters. To ask for any more than what we have submitted is not needed and a giant waste of time!! [ View ]
    Poster:cas loobeek
    Date:9/11/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:I've used AGS twice now I am extremely satisfied with the service that I received. Stephanie and her coworkers were very helpful, maybe my knees and making sure that I was happy and satisfied and understood how the process works [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST OUT SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Cheryl, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me directly should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster: Cheryl a Malson
    Date:9/11/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia williams (602)428-6872
    Review:Mrs. Felicia was incredibly helpful though the entire time. She worked with my hours and explained every step we went through. She was also understanding when it came to scheduling my car, even though I reschedule more than 5 time. I was very please... [ More ]
    Poster:ebony francois
    Date:9/11/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 auto shipping group
    Review:I called Stephanie Hamilton at auto shipping group for a quote on a Wednesday and had it set up by Friday. The following Monday she called me and told me a driver would be there to pick up the truck on Thursday. By Saturday (8 days later) I had the t... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Nick, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Z
    Date:9/11/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: No problems shipping cross country
    Review:Excellent service by david driver. Friendly. Responsive. Was in constant contact even after original truck had problems. Rearranged and picked up as scheduled. Transport arrived on time. Car moved across country without any problems. No damages. Wou... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Thanks for your patience Darius and the 5 star review. I appreciate the referral business and I'm glad we were able to satisfy your transport needs with no issues. Welcome back to the West Coast!] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Dl
    Date:9/11/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was outstanding. I would highly recommend her to others! She was responsive to all my questions and her professionalism was outstanding. She was available by phone when we dropped off the cars and that made the process very smooth when the p... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Dustin, You and your wife are amazing! I know we just got off the phone, but I will let you know the moment the port gives us the go ahead for you to go get the vehicles. If you need anything else please give me a buzz! I have really enjoyed working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Dustin Clevenger
    Date:9/11/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Best shipping experience!
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton from auto shipping group Inc was very professional and polite. She kept me well informed and gladly answered any questions I had to make this a smooth process. The driver they had for me was also very polite and his truck was in ve... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Angel, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Angel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped Fine; Communication Iffy
    Review:Arranged for car to be picked up on 9/1/15 and listed date of arrival was 9/7/15. Talked via phone with Justin from Plycar (the carrier) about pickup; he said 9/2 worked better for him if we could do that. I was okay with that and he came to pick up ... [ More ]
    Response:~~~Eva Li Call/text 360-214-3679 Eva@AutoShippingGroup.com 5 STAR SERVICE, BBB A+ ACCREDITED, 13 YEARS IN BUSINESS~~~ Thank you SO MUCH for the opportunity to prove our 5 STAR service! I appreciate you taking your time to leave a review! I am sorry the carrier did not confirm the delivery date ahead of time, our Carrier Info email indicated *PLEASE NOTE THE DATES ARE ESTIMATES GIVEN TO US BY THE CARRIER. Again, I am sorry for the lack of communication from the carrier. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Hastings
    Date:9/11/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: (David Driver 360-214-3680) Good experience shipping a car
    Review:The shipping experience is good. it takes about 10 days from the first call to picking up and another 10 days to delivery (coast to coast). The price might be a little bit over the average, but if you don't want to spend too much time searching for a... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Hey Chris, thanks for the 5 star review! I'm glad we were able to deliver your car within your specified time frame and your car arrived safely. I look forward to helping your family in the future. Take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 7 days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:C. Chen
    Date:9/11/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I had a great experience with Kim when shipping my car from Portland, Oregon to San Diego, CA. She was easily reachable, via text or phone, when I had any questions or concerns about shipping my car. She found me the best possible rate for me to get ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Lisa, Thank you Thank you Thank you! I hope you enjoyed your trip to Dubai. If there is anything else I can do for you or your friends or family please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa D.
    Date:9/11/2015 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was thorough and made the experience personal. She truly cared about the transport of my vehicle and keeping the cost as low as possible for me. She was a huge help in my move! [ View ]
    Poster:AnnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Jayme Campbell (360)200-4785
    Review:Jayme provided excellent service and coordination throughout the delivery. She communicated effectively and monitored the delivery. The vehicle arrived on schedule and the overall process was excellent. I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to any... [ More ]
    Response:***JAYME CAMPBELL*** call me or email me for a free quote 360-200-4785 jayme@autoshippinggroup.com Don .... Thank you for the review it was a pleasure working with you. Good luck to your son with hockey!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Don Sasaki
    Date:9/10/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have a very difficult request of transporting my vehicle from a small town north of Santa Barbara, CA to a small town in Western Michigan. The pickup location and the delivery locations we very difficult to get to and both location were off the bea... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Thank you very much for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. My goal is to always have a satisfied client from Start to Finish. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cross Country Move
    Date:9/10/2015 8:02:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.