View 179,038 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,039th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2131 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Jayme Campbell 360-200-4785
    Review:I was very impressed by the overall service and, above all, the honesty and open communication that we received by both Auto Ship and the actual driver. The price quoted was the price we paid, period. Our customer service rep, Jayme, explained the ... [ More ]
    Response:***JAYME CAMPBELL*** 360*200-4785 jayme@autoshippinggroup.com*** CALL OR EMAIL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE !!!! Lisa..... It was a pleasure working with you from the first call to the last. I'm sure your daughter will enjoy the car when she gets her license. Hopefully you enjoy her new found freedom as much as she will... :) [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa Zimmerman
    Date:9/21/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:My car was transported in a timely manner and with a fair and reasonable price. The customer service was honest and speedy. I contacted another companies which gave me outrageous prices or gave me pickup dates which was not honored. I was very happy ... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace *** 360 284 7180 *** billie@Autoshippinggroup.com CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Dr. Fay, Thank you so much for this kind review, I really enjoyed working with you! Please call me again when you need another vehicle transported... I look forward to helping you again!! - Billie [ view ]
    Poster:fay
    Date:9/21/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Voyage Auto Transport
    Review:Excellent service, driver stayed in contact with me over the entire transportation. Highly recommend! Patrick was knowledgeable and extremely accommodating on both the delivery and the pick-up. Very impressive service. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT 480-283-7403 [ view ]
    Poster:charles costello
    Date:9/21/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Amazed!
    Review:Kim was the lady that helped me, I called and got everything set then, boom a delay from the dealer. So she was on standby for me. Called them Friday late morning and they had a truck that could get the car in 2 hours from the Houston, TX pick up. ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Nathan, I am so glad that things went as smoothly as we had hoped. It is always nice to have the vehicle you just purchased in your hands as quickly as possible. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to call, email or text me! [ view ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:9/21/2015 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service and excellent staff.
    Review:This was my first time moving my car such a long distance and I was very nervous. I did a lot of research and then finally settled on ASG to handle my car. I was put in contact with Felicia Williams and she was extremely helpful. She answered any que... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew Cunningham
    Date:9/20/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: got the job done
    Review:Prompt and honest communication. They said they would be able to pick up my car within my constrained time frame and it was done. Price was higher than I originally expected but I guess that's the nature of this business. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Surajit ...Thank you for your business and the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Hope to work with you again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Galactus
    Date:9/20/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was awesome throughout the entire process! I had some tricky circumstances and time frames but she made everything work out great. She maintained great communication throughout and was always happy to answer any questions I had. [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear DJF, Thanks for feeling I earned this 5 star review! I had a blast chatting with you and working on this route! You were a great partner is transportation! I hope you have settled and are enjoying your new location, and I hope you will remember me to friends and family that you know need my services! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:DJF
    Date:9/20/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was the first time I had to use an auto transport company. I was referred by a family friend who recommended Auto Shipping Group. I was in contact with Felicia W. She was very knowledgeable with company procedures and always kept in contact with... [ More ]
    Poster:B Brown
    Date:9/20/2015 12:24:00 AM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:STEPHANIE IS A REAL PRO AT HER JOB. I CALLED NUMEROUS CAR HAULERS AND THEIR WAS 1 CHEAPER, BUT BECAUSE SHE SHOWED SUCH PROFESSIALISM, I WENT WITH HER. THANKS STEPHANIE, YOU ARE THE BEST. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Ronald, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to put this process at ease for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again. Take Care [ view ]
    Poster:RONALD HARMON
    Date:9/19/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Experience
    Review:Lance Staab was very proactive in getting me the best quote and very hands on through the whole process from beginning to end. He made sure I was completely satisfied. A pleasure to deal with and will definitely use him again should the need arise. ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nancy Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure to assist you in the transport. I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. I know you could have chosen anyone to help you with the transport but you had the faith in me to come thru for you. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Simpson
    Date:9/18/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Vehicle
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Jayme. She was knowledgeable and efficient. I will definitely do business with this company in the future. Thank you, Audrey [ View ]
    Response:***JAYME CAMPBELL*** 360-200-4785 Jayme@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL ME TODAY FOR YOUR FREE QUOTE Audrey I am so happy I could be of service to you. It makes my job easy when I have the pleasure of dealing with someone as pleasant as yourself. Good luck to your daughter. [ view ]
    Poster:Aubrey
    Date:9/18/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was helpful and courteous throughout the process. From the initial contact through the price quote and coordinating the pickup, she was on top of everything. Great communication, great service. Would definitely recommend! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Mike, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Bradley
    Date:9/18/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:due to a family medical emergency we were forced to leave town quickly. I called Auto Shipping Group on a Saturday morning. I was frantic as i had no idea how this process works. Tige, with me on the line, called a parking facility near the airpor... [ More ]
    Poster:white
    Date:9/18/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment with ASG
    Review:Awesome to work with and very professional. Worked with Greg who got my shipment booked quickly and without any drama. They only use reputable carriers so you don't have to guess on who you will be dealing with... If you want to get a car shipped ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Chris... I enjoyed working with you and thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/18/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Stephanie was very helpful and understanding on the phone. She returned my phonecalls on all my requests This group was the least expensive and easiest to contact. My vehicle arrived with no scratches or dents etc. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Bruce, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear all went well and I was able to be by your side throughout the process. Call me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce Berti
    Date:9/18/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: great shipping
    Review:A great way to ship a car anywhere in the USA. I found them very prompt and reliable. I called and set up the shipping information, I was contacted shortly after with a carrier to pick up my car within 24 hours. The truck arrived on time was clean an... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Greg, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg G
    Date:9/18/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: BMW
    Review:I WAS QUITE SKEPTICAL ABOUT SHIPPING MY VEHICLE 1200 MILES. THE STORIES IVE HEARD AWFUL. ALTHOUGH MY EXPERIENCE IS ONE FOR THE TEXTBOOKS, I RESEARCHED SEVERAL REPUTABLE COMPANIES ONLINE AND CALLED SEVERAL AS WELL, AUTO SHIPPING GROUP WAS MY FINAL DEC... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Larry What a great review. I want to thank you so very much for entrusting me with your transport. I am glad I was able to put your mind at ease and come thru for you. It all came down to teamwork for making it such a great success. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:LARRY REID
    Date:9/18/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transport experience exceeded my expectations.
    Review:I highly recommend Auto Shipping group. Initially I was nervous about shipping my car to California. Kim made sure the process ran smoothly. My car arrived on time & in the same condition as it was when it was picked up. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Christel, Thank you so much! I am so glad you worked with me. You are such a sweetie! If there is anything else you need be sure to let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Christel
    Date:9/18/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Supra 1994 TT
    Review:Thank you for an easy, pleasant transaction. Great service AAA+++......................................................................... Great communication [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Harnarine, Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you! It was a quick transport but it was so nice working with you. Let me know if you need anything else! [ view ]
    Poster:Harnarine PersaudThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie was awesome to work with! She was very professional, patient and kind. I called another company previous to this one and the person on the other line just talked at me, as if they were doing me a favor. Never felt that way with Billie and I ... [ More ]
    Response:**** Billie Pace 360 284 7180 *** billie@autoshippinggroup.com Ha, Thank you for being so kind !! I really enjoyed working with you and hope to again in the future if you need to ship another vehicle. Thanks Again .. Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Ha Nguyen
    Date:9/18/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams review
    Review:This was my first experience in shipping a car and I'm glad I chose Auto Shipping Group. My contact person was Felicia Williams 602-428-6872. Felicia was easy to work with. Very professional and courteous . Easy to get a hold of by text or phone. She... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Lee
    Date:9/18/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Jayme Campbell (360)200-4785
    Review:Jayme was professional and courteous, taking the time to answer all of my questions about how the process worked (it was my first time shipping a vehicle). The price I was quoted at was accurate and the pickup/delivery process was prompt and on-time.... [ More ]
    Response:***JAYME CAMPBELL*** 360-200-4785 jayme@autoshippinggroup.com Call today for your free quote on hassle free shipping!!!! Conor, Thank you for the review. Good luck with your new adventure. It was a pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Conor Shine
    Date:9/18/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:This is the second time we've used this company to ship a car and we've had great experiences both times! We'll keep calling them for our needs! They were able to schedule the pick up very fast only with a few days. They guy came when he said. The t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Israel, Thank you so much! You have stuck with me for years and I really appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Israel
    Date:9/18/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Review:In a world flooded with options Lance Staab @ Auto Shipping Group was reliable, cost effective and straight forward. He did a great job and we would use him again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Peter I really appreciate the great review you wrote for me. I can not give enough thanks for the confidence you had in me to come thru for you. I could not have done so well if it was not for your assistance. Thank you so very much [ view ]
    Poster:Peter McGuire
    Date:9/18/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was a GREAT help!
    Review:Malia was my contact for moving my car from Idaho to my daughter in CA. It was somewhat urgent as my daughter's car died and we weren't in a position to purchase another one for her! Malia was very kind and helpful and was able to have my car picked ... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money.$$$$$ Thank you, Tara! I know you were so worried about getting the car to your daughter as quickly as possible. Well..........I seriously don't think we could of done better. LOL! I am thrilled this went the way it did. Now everyone is happy, especially your daughter. Thank you for the review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Tara
    Date:9/18/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:There are no frills with Greg. Moving is stressful so that was appreciated. He got straight to the point and was always available and transparent throughout the whole process. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Rebecca...Thanks so much for the review as well as your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:R.A.
    Date:9/18/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg Bailey was wonderful to work with, very prompt to respond when I called or emailed. He is very skilled and knowledgeable, and I recommend him to anyone who needs to transport their vehicle. Thanks, Greg, for everything! Also, the driver Terrel... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Melody ...I really appreciate the kind words and GREAT REVIEW. I enjoyed working with you and your son and I'm glad we provided the service we are known for. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:M Faust
    Date:9/18/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: The best shipping company out there
    Review:Auto Shipping Group and Kimberly Freiley were absolutely awesome. Even the truck driver John was great. If I ever need another vehicle shipped I would only use these people. 5 stars is not enough for these people. I give them 10 stars, a circle and a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Shannon, Awe Shannon you are wonderful! I really loved working with you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. I hope your father is well and you enjoy the new truck. [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon Moseley
    Date:9/18/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc. Felicia Williams was great! The driver Travis Brockington was outstanding. Took great care of my vehicle. Even the owner of the transport contacted me. I have never had such great service from a shippe... [ More ]
    Poster:William Sanders
    Date:9/18/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I spoke to Chell Hart about shipping my car and she would always call me back if I couldn't get a hold of her right away. She would even call me to give me updates every couple days to let me know if we found a driver to pick up my vehicle. She was ... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Saly, I have some crazy respect for you driving all that way! I am blushing a bit from the BEST EVER review! I wish we had been able to find a carrier fo the amount that other brokerage had quoted you ...but,as we learned by trying, y the carriers are the ones who set the rates. I was tickled to hear you had landed at your new location and that you finally got your household shipper to respond to your phone calls! What a crazy relocation! You are a trooper (Thanks for your service, btw) All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Saly
    Date:9/18/2015 4:29:00 AM
    Subject: Quality Broker
    Review:Lance was great. I needed an old Chevy picked up in North Dakota and delivered to me in California. Lance advised me to be patient because there are not a lot of trucks picking up in ND. Because I was depending on others, who were not always availabl... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ray Thank you so much for the great review. I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehilcle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. IO could have not done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:9/18/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton is excellent at her job, she was able to help me thru a frustrating time to get our vehicle to Wisconsin. Other companies failed miserably but she got it done in near record time. Her every correspondences where clear and precise. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:9/17/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:From the moment I called for the order I was dealt with honestly and professionally after being scammed by another company. I am so happy that I decided on this company! Malia is very knowledgeable and everything she told me a about the transaction w... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ You are so sweet, and I am so happy you found. Thank goodness you were able to see through the other broker and his dishonesty. How can someone look in the mirror at themselves every day knowing they have scammed another poor unsuspecting customer, I just don't get it. Anyway, thank you so much for the superb review, It is appreciated more than you know. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Delaspei
    Date:9/17/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience. Highly recommend
    Review:Malia did a great job from start to finish. This was my first time using a shipper and the experience couldn't have been better. Easy. Painless. Quality. Professionalism. I recommend them to everyone wanting great service and upfront pricing. [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ Mark! Thank you so much for the awesome review!!! There is nothing better than when your customers brag about you!!!!! LOL! All in all I was pleased to hear everything went just as you expected, and you are another happy ASG customer. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer Here
    Review:2nd time using Malia to transport a vehicle for me. Always available by email or phone. Can text her cell. Keeps you updated. Helps you get the lowest price based on your delivery expectations. Want is fast? Costs more. Willing to wait? ... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ So Jerry, I just want to tell you what a pleasure you were to work with again. I am proud to work for a company with such strong integrity, and true concern for our customers. Thank you so much for choosing ASG, and me for a second time. Thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Review
    Review:First time user of auto transoport service and Billie Pace was a primary contact. Service was excellent and Billie described in detail the process from pick-up to delilvery. Will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Response:Call Billie at*** 360 284 7180 *** or email at billie@autoshippinggroup.com ...For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews.!!! Scott, Thank you so much for this nice review! I appreciate your business and hope to work with you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Boggio
    Date:9/17/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: n/a
    Review:Customer service was excellent. The communication with the carrier was not good. I was once a broker myself so i understand there they are two different entities. The only suggestion that i recommend is that you thoroughly review all carriers you ass... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Javaro Thank you for the informative review. It is always Auto Shipping Group and my best intentions to secure a carrier that we feel will do the best job for our customers. Unfortunately there are times when one slips through the cracks. I appreciate the good words you had for me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Javaro Levon Avery
    Date:9/17/2015 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Truck
    Review:Only one thing to say, Malia is awesome!!! This was my first experience with shipping an item, she explained everything which made me decide this was the person I would deal with for shipping my truck. I spoke with many other shipping companies a... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. @@@@@ Nancy, thank you so much for this wonderful review. I am flattered by your nice comments, what a gem you are. Thank you again. Malia@@@@@ [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Lance Stabb
    Review:Lance was the broker. It took many calls to finally get a date locked in. At the last minute, the price was upped from $800 to $1000 total including Lance's $200 fee although Lance told me originally that if I went with him I would not get jacked on... [ More ]
    Poster:Monty Stewart
    Date:9/16/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Lance ,the guy answered the phone,he is great on the customer service and he gave me a good deal.he showed me a lot of options and and i felt flexible to choose the date to pick up and delivery my car.the company he gave the service to me was good jo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Linh Thank you for the great review. I appreciate the confidence you had in me to come thru for you. It was great to work with you and I am glad we got it done together. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Linh dangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is awesome!
    Review:After wading through the multitude of transport companies out there and regrettably entering my phone number on some website which out me on the constant call list for many companies, I happened to find Malia! She was knowledgeable and reassuring and... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. Call me anytime I work from home. @@@@@ Ann, it's always a pleasure to read such great reviews about myself. Often times I am unaware of the unpleasant experiences my customer had before they found me, I am happy you found me too. You were a dream to work with. Thank you again. Malia@@@@@ [ view ]
    Poster:Ann Brunetta
    Date:9/16/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service.
    Review:Awesome service. From the time I called to the time my van was delivered was a total of three and a half days. I still can't believe it all happened so quickly. The outside of the van was dirty and had some grease marks. But the inside was clean, so ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Alan it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth and stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you and my best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Alan R
    Date:9/16/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: FAST!!! Took my call every time!
    Review:Tige at Auto Shipping Group found me a transport right quick! We had a tropical storm heading to Florida right after i purchased my car on Ebay and I wanted to make sure it was out of there quick! He had it out even quicker than I asked. Very happy w... [ More ]
    Response:PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT 480-283-7403 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:9/16/2015 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Bilie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:This was a great experience and the driver was fast. Billie was great. You guys are asking way too much for this and in the interest of giving Billie a good review, I am simply adding in words. How much can your management group really expe... [ More ]
    Response:***BILLIE PACE (360) 284-7180 ... Billiie@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review Craig! It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises !! [ view ]
    Poster:Craig Martin
    Date:9/15/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:They were a good company to ship my vehicle. They were willing to be competitive with the pricing. They provided good information about their services and did a comparison to the other transportation companies. They made constant contact to keep me u... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:9/15/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: lance staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was very knowledgeable and was honest from day one. He responded to every email or questions that i had in a timely manner. If i ever need to transport my car again, he would definitely be the person i would contact. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Julie Thank you so much for the great comments.I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle.. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you [ view ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:9/14/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Very god service,f as t prompt pickup and delivery, no other companies even compared ,I highly recommend this company to anyone needing a vehicle picked up,please give them a call first.thank you [ View ]
    Poster:alan franks
    Date:9/14/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:Driver actually picked up my car at my residence and not a remote location. Car was delivered on time as promised. This review request was a bit of a pain, customer review writeup had to be a certain length. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review! It was my pleasure working with you! Thank you again for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:olga
    Date:9/14/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Eva Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679
    Review:Eva did a great job explaining how the transport business works and she was friendly and very honest. The driver however, wanted cash at delivery because he needed to buy fuel. The contract was clear that cash, cashier's check, or money order were ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karl Anderson
    Date:9/14/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Original contact was informative and concise. Vehicle had been damage by another vehicle while driver was at a truck stop. They filed the claim, and now awaiting adjuster [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robin, This is the first time I am hearing about a damage claim, even when I checked in with you from delivery. Let me know if you need anything. [ view ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:9/13/2015 7:08:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.