View 150,688 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,689th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2208 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: It's a Crazy Process
    Review:This was the first car I have ever shipped and there was certainly a learning curve. When I called Auto Shipping Group and spoke to my rep, the information given was very helpful, and confirmed some of my own research. Auto Shipping Group, did what t... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jim, thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Walsh
    Date:7/28/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell actually took me away from another shipper I had originally signed up with, but made me mad when he called to say he had misquoted and that his charge would be 395.00 more, so when I talked with Chell she was so nice and knowledgeable that I de... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Greg! I was so glad I could help you get this car shipped. I was mortified to hear how you had been treated by your other broker, and knew that Auto Shipping Group could get it done for you- regardless of the speed bumps along the route. Thanks for the correspondence, and the heart-felt review! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Greg EhrhardtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: sue garrison
    Review:Sue provided excellent service. The carriers were nice folks but we had to drive quite a ways for the pick up and drop off points, and felt a bit inconvenienced each time. That was the only downside. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Kathleen for posting a great review. Yes we had a bit of trouble getting a carrier for your route at that time. Frustrating for you AND me. Our goal is always door to door service and more often than not it works out. I am glad you were happy with my customer service end of it. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Kathleen Flood
    Date:7/28/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Review:Terms, price, dates, service were all clearly established at start and execution was exactly as promised, even better with an early delivery. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ed it was a pleasure working with you. If the need arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ed JepsenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Can i say.... Excellent service!!!!! Chell was so kind after all the troubles we went through with different brokers, millions of calls and emails. She was very honest with me and emailed me in detail about how much trouble i was in with these horrib... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Ashley, It was so nice of you to leave me a review, even though I was unable to help you ship your car. (I'm tickled to hear you found a work around!) I wish this wasn't such a crazy business, but it is nice to know that I work for a company that focuses on customer service not profits. Please, remember me to friends and family in the future. -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:7/28/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Lance's perfomance
    Review:Lance was very easy to work with. I worked with him for over 2 weeks before the car was shipped. That was due to problems on my end. Lance did what he said he would - when he said he would. This is what ultimately made my decision to use your compa... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joe for such a great review, It was a pleasure coming through for you on the transport. I am glad we were able to get it done [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph RobertsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Well above expectations
    Review:Shipping my car could not be any simpler or more painless. Chell has exceeded my highest expectations for customer service. She kept me informed at all times, including on the July 4th holiday. The driver who picked up my was courteous and very profe... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup David! Thank you so much for the glowing review! (I love meeting "highest expectations"!) To be fair, you had a fairly normal route, our quote was solid, and the communication pulled us through a holiday weekend. All in all, a slam dunk! Thanks for being my client! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:David Lee
    Date:7/28/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:This is my second time using Auto Transport Group. I used them in January, 2014 to have my automobile transported from Florida to Texas. The car was picked up on time and delivered actually a little sooner than I expected. I was impressed at the p... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, It was wonderful to work with you again! I hope you enjoy Florida and look forward to working with you again soon! [ view ]
    Poster:James MccallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Great, great company!
    Review:I am moving from Texas to Massachusetts and like all other long-distance relocation, I was really stressed about what to do with my car. I have a very reliable 2004 Toyota Corolla and although I did not want to part with it, I was afraid of the cost ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you, Michelle! I can not imagine the stress load of a cross-country move! I am so happy that I was able to take some of that stress from you and get his part of your transition completed to your satisfaction. Have fun on the East Coast and I'll be here if you need me! [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle TwaliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:Sue was straightforward, honest and provided more than enough detail about the process to make me comfortable. Auto shipping is an overly complicated process and Sue was very helpful through it. Laid out the timeline and what to expect. She also p... [ More ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Adam and thanks for the kind words. Yes this transport industry is more complicated than many consumers know. Very important to choose the right agent when booking this service. It was great having you as a customer! [ view ]
    Poster:Adam LileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:Sue was the first person to call me back when I put in a request for quote and her promptness impressed me. She was knowledgeable, helpful, honest and efficient. Her communication via phone and email was excellent and always timely. The experience... [ More ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Gail and thanks bunches for posting such a lovely review for me. You were great to work with too. Truly appreciated! [ view ]
    Poster:Gail Racelis
    Date:7/27/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied w/ service
    Review:It was Memorial Day weekend. I unexpectedly and urgently needed to ship a car from Utah to Pennsylvania as fast as possible. I called several companies and Lance was the only one who answered. He efficiently and promptly found a carrier who safely an... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jana, I know it was a little rough goiing but we made it through,I really appreciate the time you took to write me a review. [ view ]
    Poster:JanaBellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Range Rover Sport Transport
    Review:Sue was very efficient in setting up more transport. The driver was very courteous. He even called me from Naples Florida to get my permission to cash the car due to it getting dirty while in transit. Overall a great experience and I would not hesi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Jim for posting a great review for me. Very glad you were happy with our carrier and our service. It was a pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim TobinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:The vehicle was delivered as promised with no hidden fees. The driver was nice and was willing to work with us on a location after our move was delayed. I'd recommend them. [ View ]
    Response:Call Sue Garrison for 5 star service 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Joe, thanks for posting a nice review for me. I am glad all went well with the transport. Glad I could be of service. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Kong
    Date:7/27/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Total Care Start to Finish
    Review:We Decided to fly my 89 year old dad back to FL after his 2 week excursion north through Atlanta, Asheville and then to Glenside, Pa with three gens of family onboard. Time to head back to FL and no riders to accompany him, so now the need for a tran... [ More ]
    Response:Call me direct for 5 star service! Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Glenn, what a truly incredible review. No worries about the dinner thing. I multi-task often. I am so glad we could provide the type of customer service you were in search of. That is so great that your family could spend time together and I bet it was a great trip for all of you. Thanks for the great review and the recommendation!Truly appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn Hauser
    Date:7/26/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Reviewing Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Review:The initial quote was lower than most other sources but as the final costs were determined, it was approximately the same as that quoted by other carriers. Though it was difficult to find a carrier in the short time frame needed for our purpose, Alex... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Mike, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out smoothly. Feel free to contact me if you ever need to ship another vehicle in the future. Remember, you do get the 'return customer' discount as well! Again, thank you for the review! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael NakamuraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:After entering my car relocation info at an internet site asking for quotes, Julie was one of the first brokers to call me. She took time and walked me through the entire broker process and explained how the process worked and was patient with my ma... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you Kevin and Cindy. I thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It is our goal to assist our customer's in their transport and we strive to make it smooth for them. My very best to you and your family and I look forward to working with you again in the future. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin and Cindy KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-483-4348
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a car and Sue could not have made it easier for me. I had many questions and she had answers for all of them. My car arrived a day early and I was to arrange a 6:30 AM delivery before I went to work that day. Coul... [ More ]
    Response:Call me direct for 5 star service! Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you BUNCHES David for posting a great review for me. So glad I could answer all your questions and I am very appreciative you ebtrusted me with your transport. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:David Lynch
    Date:7/26/2014 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service | Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Good Customer Service so far. Look forward for same service in going forward. All the best for your moving. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@authoshippinggroup.com Thank you for giving a reveiw, but at least give me a chance to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Shaik
    Date:7/26/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Used Auto Shipping Group twice to ship our two cars, price was cheaper than other companies. Overall the experience was very good. Sue was very helpful and would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison Call me direct for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for posting such a nice review. So glad I could provide the great service you were looking for and ESPECIALLY appreciate the repeat business! [ view ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation Review
    Review:The freight broker was helpful and very proactive, she did a great job finding me a carrier in short order. [ View ]
    Poster:James This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Cassie Swyers was excellent!
    Review:I just found my truck from when I was 16 yrs old and had it shipped to Michigan to Florida. As you can imagine the truck has some sentimental value and Auto Shipping Group did a fantastic job getting my truck delivered on time and in perfect conditi... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Landon, you a the fun one. It's not often that I get to joke around with a customer. Some people are just way to serious about life. I'm sure you are too, but you know how to laugh along the way. It was my pleasure to serve you Landon. [ view ]
    Poster:Landon Weiss
    Date:7/26/2014 7:58:00 AM
    Subject: Working with customer
    Review:The thought that I have is, that ASG works well with it customers and really attempts to fulfill promises. I would definitely utilize this company for all of my future auto transportation needs. [ View ]
    Response:Brandon Bond...360-853-2849...brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bernard HumblesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Review for Auto Shipping Group.
    Review:I have plan to transport my car from Virginia to Texas, when I was surfing the internet for an auto transport there was this broker by the name of Billie Pace call me up and introduced herself and mentioned regarding my car needs to be transported to... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace.... 360-853-2827.... Billiep@AutoShippingGroup.com Noel, It was a pleasure working with you and your sister on getting your vehicle transported Thank you for the kind words.. You two are great people! My best to you both, Sincerely, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Noel De Guzman
    Date:7/25/2014 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Superb from start to finish
    Review:This was the first time I have ever used a service like this. When Ms Johnston called, I was interested not only about my specific job but the business in general. She was very friendly and patient as she gave me an overview, and answered all the que... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Lamar it was a true pleasure working with you on your transport. I enjoyed that you were interested in the industry and I was able to educate you on it. My best to you and your family and if the need arises again in the future I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Lamar DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I've used Julie to book several shipments and it's been such a pleasure. She is kind, courteous, and really goes the extra mile to make her customers happy. I will continue to use her for all my future bookings. Thanks, Julie!! [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is a pleasure working with you with every transport. Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to the next one. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Chernoff
    Date:7/25/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:they were a little late on pick up, but they were fast with delivery. Overall good service. I didn't like the fact that you couldn't pack your car and you are allowed only 100lb inside your trunk. [ View ]
    Response:Sophia, It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care! Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Sophia V. Ramirez
    Date:7/25/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:The carrier was only 30 minutes later, so that was not to bad. The car got delivered 4 days before i believed it was to be delivered. this misunderstanding came in at no great expense. Over all it was a good service. I would use them again if i need ... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace ***360-853-2827***billiep@autoshippinggroup.com**** Sophia, It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care! Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Sophia Ramirez
    Date:7/25/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Sue with the Auto Shipping Group was knowledgeable and straightforward. The price was a little higher than other quotes, but I had little faith the others would meet my deadline. Well worth the extra money. Communication was excellent and the vehicle... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi John and thank you so much for posting for me. I am so pleased they arrived early for you. They are a great carrier and it was a great pleasure working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:John HergenhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:I was initially skeptical about the whole thing because it was my first time and the distance involved but to my surprise, this was a very convenient and fast way to ship my car, thanks a lot. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star Service***Morgen, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy i was able to make this process painless for you. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Morgen MhikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Another carrier really dropped the ball with my shipping and Stephanie from Auto Shipping Group came through in the clutch. I found out the day my car was to be picked up that the initial company I booked with would be picking it up a day late and dr... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 Star Service***Kai, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy i was able to make the transport experience a little better than the first experience you had. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Kai TownsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company!!!
    Review:After calling many different companies for quotes and information, I reached The Auto Shipping Group. Stephanie Hamilton was my service rep and she was very kind and knowledgeable. Stephanie was able to take our order and find a carrier in a relati... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE*** Cheryl, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. I am so happy your experience with our company met your standards. Our driver enjoyed transporting your vehicle, he said it was a beauty. I bet you and your husband are very happy to have it so you both can be a part of Car Shows now. Very Exciting. Again, thank you for your business with our company and the wonderful review. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl Rindt
    Date:7/25/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052).
    Review:Jeff with Auto Shipping did a great job staying in touch with us through the process. He always returned calls promptly and was helpful. Our car arrived safely. We are using auto shipping again next month. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Andrya, I look forward to helping Reed get his car shipped back again in August! [ view ]
    Poster:Andrya HalversonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I was very pleased with my service with Auto Shipping Group and Julie Johnston. The process was explained to me and went according to plan. I really appreciate the customer service I received whenever I had a question or guidance. Thank you for a... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was a pleasure working with you [ view ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:7/24/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Wallet-light
    Review:My shipper offered me the best quote from three different shippers and had my vehicle delivered in an expeditious manner. I will definitely be using them again. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Benjamin, very happy that I could help get your car shipped out to you on your arrival home from deployment. Your family was incredible in their communication in helping get the vehicle prepared and seeing the pick up through. I always like when the process goes so fast, thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Benjamin Stier
    Date:7/24/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPPING WITH OLIVIA FROM AUTO SHIPPING GROUP
    Review:Olivia with Auto Shipping Group was a pleasure to work with. She always seemed genuinely interested in finding me the best rate while providing excellent service and communication. Granted, she is just the broker, but she did her job and found a tran... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE olivia@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 483-4347 THANK YOU SOO MUCH MIKE:-) I REALLY ENJOYED WORKING WITH YOU DURING THIS PROCESS. I APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT, TIME, AND BUSINESS. ENJOY YOUR SUV!! THANKS AGAIN [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Lutsky
    Date:7/24/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:My entire experience with Auto Shipping Group was great. Stephanie was always extremely responsive. Our cars arrived early and in great condition. I would recommend them to anyone! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Courtney, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process painless. Feel free to call me directly should this need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:CourtneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Service good but reviews incentivized by prize-drawings
    Review:The service I received was good. Nothing extraordinary, but nothing to complain about either. My car got here a day early in ship shape. But what was weird was they asked me submit a review, and said I will be entered in the drawing for it, and y... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 3602075535 Thanks for the review Bhavna. It was a pleasure working with you on such an easy shipment, it went as smoothly as it couldve, always like seeing the system work so well. Thanks again for taking the time to write up a review for my services. [ view ]
    Poster:BhavnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Five star company
    Review:I was very please with the customer service I received by Randy. He took his time and explain all the details to me and got me a great price. I would recommend this company to everybody who need their car transported. True five star company. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Travis, thanks for the great review. I remember you're order and how it came together bam, bam! I hope you're enjoying your new job sir and let me know if I can help you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast shipping of vintage race car
    Review:I would like to thank Renee for her outstanding service. It was a difficult job finding a carrier to go from the Pacific Northwest to Western NY. Renee kept in constant e-mail and telephone contact right up to delivery. I would recommend Auto S... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@AutoShippingGroup.com Ron, It was wonderful to work with you. I'm looking forward to pictures of you in the winner's circle! Thank you for the great review. As always, if you need anything in the future, feel free to call me. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Randy worked real hard to find a reasonably priced carrier that could meet our needs and timetable. He found a carrier that picked up our car at our location and was able to deliver it at a fair price. The only thing that could of been improved on... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you David for the review, I do recall the challenges we had getting a carrier to travel to the coast but hard work and persistence prevails...glad we got you moved! Take care sir and have a fantastic rest of your summer! [ view ]
    Poster:David R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent - Higly Recommend Order #Order#10927873
    Review:I was searching for a way to transport a car from LA to Atlanta. As I researched car transport companies I was incredibly dismayed at the countless negative reviews of these companies and on Yelp - even those companies that were supposedly positively... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace ..... 360-853-2827 - ... billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Marc, Thank you for leaving me such a nice review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me again! Thank You!! Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:marc
    Date:7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Early arrival
    Review:Despite my being told car was running by seller, when the transport driver picked up it was not. Arrived 2 days early, no extra charge for picking up the dead car. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace... 360 853 2827 ... billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for the review! I'm sorry your car wasn't what you thought you had bought but I'm glad our services went so smoothly for you. Please don't hesitate to call if you ever need another car shipped. Thank You, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/24/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was a pleasure and helpful!
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle. I spoke with Malia, which was very helpful in the process, she explained any questions I had or concerns. I was unable to transport at this time, as the situation has changed. I would absolutel... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENNG QUOTES. Denise, what a delightful woman you are, I enjoyed our chats, and wish you good luck with your situation. Thank you so much for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:7/24/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Review:The People at AutoShipping Group are very helpful and has teamwork. Mr. Lance Staab was so accommodating and honest. I told him that I am open only to a certain price range and he find me a trucker who is willing to my price and in no time, in abo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Isabel. thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. I am glad that I was able to accommodate you and make it an easy shipment. thanks again for your review, I really appreciate it [ view ]
    Poster:Isabel
    Date:7/24/2014 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Overall was good experience compare to the horror stories I heard from friends in this regard! It was really door to door service which was great. The only thing that made me not to give excellent was that, went the pick up window period started, the... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Reza, thank you for your review. It was great working with you. I apologize for the increase, however in this industry the rates can fluctuate a bit due to fuel charges or locations for the particular carrier we are working with. We do not force you to take the offers, however the reason we provide the offers the drivers throw at us is being if you have a small window for pick up we don't want to miss that chance being we are not just open to any date. I am happy to hear everything else went great. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Reza AminiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: transporting a car from La Crescenta to Provo
    Review:I have only just reserved a transport of my PT Cruiser today, so I really can't answer any of the questions, but the reason I am using this company is because my son had his car transported from Pasadena to Philadelphia and he recommended you . [ View ]
    Response:Renee Janisch/Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joy, for using Auto Shipping Group. I appreciate your son referring you to us, please give him my kind regards. It's my pleasure to work for you. While it's still early in the process at this time, please remember that I am available for any questions or concerns. My goal is to provide you with 5 star customer service from beginning to end of having your vehicle moved. Have a wonderful time in your new home/location. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Joy NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review: Arrived at point of pickup only to find nobody on site. Drove home and my daughter called from point of pickup and said that the driver was there but did not make his presents known, even though I waitd , then honked my horn, went into an unoccupi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Valarie, I am very sorry that you were displeased with the communication from the carrier, it is unfortunate this happens sometimes however we have no control over carriers. The carriers own and operate their own trucks, they do the best they can, and work very hard to meet their estimated dates but when they are traveling 3000 miles across country, working with 20 different customers on pick ups and deliveries with a 10 car hauler, they might just be delayed. Your vehicle went across country in six days, the average time frame for cross country is 7-10 days. So this review should of been posted on the carrier's page. I kept in very close contact with you, and returned every call you made to me. Thanks for your review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Valarie RosavereThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: My order
    Review:I found this company online and was a little hesitant about using them. However after speaking to the Billie about the shipping I felt more comfortable. I found her to be efficient and nice. She helped me answer any questions that I had and went over... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace ..... 360 853 2827..... BillieP@AutoShippingGroup.com Elizabeth, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and assisting you in making your transport smooth! Best Regards, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:7/23/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport with Chel Hart
    Review:Chel Hart was very professional. She held my hand through the whole process. I received updates via email and phone calls on a daily basis, on the availability of carriers through to the delivery of my vehicle. Trust her judgment and hear her o... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** I loved getting to help you with your shipping needs, Regi! I try to treat each transport as if the carriers were moving my mother's ca. (I drive a 14 year old Saturn station wagon, lol.) I'm so glad to know that you'd ask others to trust me, and promise I will strive to continue to be worthy of these kind of reviews!! Thanks again Regi- you made my day! [ view ]
    Poster:Reginald GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 3:01:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45