View 165,284 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,285th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2512 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.18% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Kimberly
    Review:I was very comfortable with the experience. Kim was very knowledgable, personable, upfront and honest. I have already recommended to anther. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jenine, Even though we could not find a carrier for your golf cart, I am so thankful that you loved my customer service! Thank you so much and if you do not decide to go down and get it let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Jenine D'Arey - Meyer
    Date:3/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:From the moment I contacted Stephanie Hamilton, I felt confident in her. Throughout our contacts with each other Stephanie was polite and most importantly prompt in answering my questions or finding the answers. For example, at one point during the... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY**** Linda, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your son with the auto relocation. I hope to hear from you again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda ProctorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Overall positive experience
    Review:As it was the front car above the cabin it got a 6 days layer of crushed bugs. Not a big deal but hard to clean out. No damage on car. Nothing stolen inside car. Communication from the FL based carrier was very good. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michel, Thank you for taking the time to writing a reveiw for me. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I know you could have chosen any one to do the job, but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:MichelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I had limited time available with me to transport my car from Vermont to Nebraska. I contacted Auto Shipping Group Inc and Chel Hart from this company helped me arrange the pickup on time and I received my car in Nebraska on time with no damages to t... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Shak, This was such a challenging route! And with the time constraints and the need to have items in your vehicle, I consider completing this route with you a personal victory! You were great to work with and I'm glad I got to help you with your transport! I know you'll refer me to others if they need me! All my best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Shaq S
    Date:3/21/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and did not experience any issues throughout the process from pick up to delivery. The Auto Shipping Group representative, Felicia Williams, was extremely helpful every step of the way. Felicia went above a... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Maria...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Maria O.
    Date:3/21/2015 5:49:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:Martha was a pleasure to deal with! Got me a truck in a few days, negotiated a reasonable rate (with some discount) and made sure all was sorted on the day. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines!You had a one day window for pick up and can't have your car delivered for 3 weeks. Not only did we have your car picked up on the exact day needed we are holding the car for you at the yard with no additional fees. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.. Have an amazing honey moon in Africa! Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Geoffrey SpenceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:To be perfectly clear, the only reason I chose Auto Shipping Group was because of the reviews on Chell Hart. They weren't the cheapest yet they weren't the most expensive. That said, Chell is exceptional. We had a little mishap on the quote and the... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ty, I still can't believe I botched your break down sheet for the payment! Oye!! You were an awesome customer to work with and I really appreciated your understanding about the mistake. I hope you will remember me to those you know will need my services. I promise to take care of them to the same standard- but without the mistake! Hope you are enjoying your vehicle! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ty Miller
    Date:3/21/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Really painless experience
    Review:An overall good experience. Contacted Felicia about 2 weeks ago looking for information on how to go about transporting a car from Florida to New York. Was very helpful and made me feel at ease which was a relief after some of the reviews I read prio... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sally...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Sally D
    Date:3/20/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:My second time using Felicia and again it was flawless. price was excellent and her attention to detail and follow up were great. call her for a seamless experience at 602-428-6872. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Rob...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Taberner
    Date:3/20/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle I had purchased. I had researched transportation companies for months. I decided to use ASG. They were priced less than most other companies, but it wasn't for lack of service. The service was fantastic! ... [ More ]
    Response:**Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Kirk!! ..WOW. Thank you so much for that amazing 5 star review! You were fun to work with and I appreciate your kind words!! I look forward to helping you transport your vehicles in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Kirk
    Date:3/20/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell is the best!! My car was delayed because the carrier had to wait for another customer so it was delayed for a day. Chell immediately called them and tried to keep track what happened. She was very knowledgeable and helped me every step o... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Poe, What an adventure we went on with your transport! I really enjoyed working with you and I hope you will remember me to friends and family if you know thy need my services! I hope you are settling into your new surroundings! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Poe
    Date:3/20/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:This was my first experience in shipping a vehicle, and I couldn't have asked for more prompt, honest, excellent service. Erin Martuscelli was the customer service representative helping me, and she explained precisely how things worked, what would h... [ More ]
    Response:Erin Martuscelli 360-284-4301 erin@autoshippinggroup.com Gaylyn, It was such a pleasure working with you. I am so glad I was able to assist you in the process and that it was so seamless! I very much appreciate your review and please keep me in mind if you need to ship a vehicle in the future! ~Erin [ view ]
    Poster:Gaylyn FoxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 5:20:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was a terrific broker. She helped me to understand the entire process and make the best choices to suit my situation and needs. She was responsive to phone, email, and text messages, even making herself available nights and weekends via her per... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Toby, I was happy to be able to help you with your transport! You were very attentive and stayed in touch with me throughout the process. It always makes the job easier when everyone is on the same page. I hope you will remember me to those you know that need my services! All my best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Toby S.
    Date:3/20/2015 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent and reliable service
    Review:Our rout both starting and the destination were not very popular locations. Shipping company had a hard time finding delivery truckers. Erin Martuscelli managed this case exceptionally well with her caring attitude and she was very helpful. We got... [ More ]
    Response:Erin Martuscelli 360-284-4301 erin@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Masoud, It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I am so happy everything turned out and the timing couldn't have been more impeccable. Please keep me in mind in the future for any of your auto shipping needs! ~Erin [ view ]
    Poster:Masoud
    Date:3/19/2015 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: This is for Greg Bailey
    Review:Greg's customer service was outstanding, however I can't say the same for the driver/company that actually delivered my car or the people I bought it from on eBay. The people I bought the car from ran the first driver Greg found for me off their pro... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Arlin...thank you for your patience and support throughout your transport. Once in a while, out of the ordinary circumstances through a hitch in our giddy up. Appreciate you and your family and am happy that 51 Chevy is home with you in Utah. Appreciate YOU. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Arlin BrutlagThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Professional and helpful company
    Review:I came across ASG by searching the best ratings on TransportReviews.com. I needed a more unique shipping arrangement because I had to get my vehicle from the east coast to the west coast, and then onto a container ship to Hawaii, but I was already in... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:I had a ton of anxiety as this was my first experience shipping a vehicle and I read so many bad reviews online in my search. I couldn't be happier that I decided to choose Auto Shipping Group. Do not waste your time with anybody else. Greg was pr... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Patrick...WOW..I am humbled by your review and will just simply say...Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick Miller
    Date:3/18/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:This was the first time I had ever shipped a car, and I had to do it quickly because of an emergency. After talking to several different companies, I chose to use Eric at Auto Shipping Group. He made the whole experience easy and stress free, and h... [ More ]
    Response:I really enjoyed working with you MM. Shipping to or from "The Big Apple" always presents some challenges, I'm so happy everything work out great. I look forward to the chance of working with you again :-) [ view ]
    Poster:MM
    Date:3/18/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360) 464-2504
    Review:Martha Castillo was very nice and helpful. She helped me a lot with kindness. Her help met my expectation and I was so satisfied. Even though we couldn't finalize the deal, but I still appreciate the service she provided to me starting from first c... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I understand things happen sometimes.. if you should need me in the future I would be more than happy to help! Take Care! M.C. [ view ]
    Poster:Eung Kim
    Date:3/18/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond Customer Service
    Review:Martha shipped my car last year but her services were not to be forgotten. Great service and fair price [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. I try and be as professional as I can and provide information for you to make the best informed decision and it looks like it worked out great for you! You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:3/18/2015 5:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great Account Executive
    Review:Felicia Williams of Auto Shipping Group was a great Account Executive to work with. She was very professional, polite, informed, organized, and helpful. She was also easy to get a hold of and always quickly returned phone calls, texts, and emails. He... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sam...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: stress free
    Review:Malia was very professional. She was not just a voice on the other end of the phone. She is human and understands how stressful this process can be. I initially was calling around to get quotes. Malia was the second call I made. After talking with... [ More ]
    Poster:Paula
    Date:3/18/2015 3:47:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport CA to NY
    Review:Good Service and perfect co-ordination between parties.No damage.In time.Prompt time to time alerts and status communications at pick up & delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jagan Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the trust you had in me in transporting your vehicle. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Jagan
    Date:3/18/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service by your service- hats off to Heidi
    Review:Excellent service and Heidi did a great follow-up..!! I will recommend to all my friends...I kept getting call everyday to make sure things are moving as expected... [ View ]
    Response:HEIDI TAYLOR heidi@autoshippinggroup.com 360-255-7438 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thank you so much for this great 5 STAR REVIEW! I am so happy that you are pleased with the service I provided. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! It is great customers like you that make my job so wonderful! [ view ]
    Poster:Pranesh
    Date:3/18/2015 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878).
    Review:Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 IS SHE BEST - Julie explained A-Z and 1-10. She was patient and thorough in my understanding the entire process. Her quote was spot on and her email follow-up was just consistent. I appreciated her follow up. I ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It is my pleasure to assist you in your transport and meeting you. We strive to make our customers moves smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Boobby1969 This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/18/2015 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:While I was extremely satisfied with our overall experience, Our account rep Felicia Williams was fabulous. Our need to move the car to California was very last minute and Felicia made it happen in a very painless way. She stayed on top of the deliv... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Spencer...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Spencer Kay
    Date:3/17/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 eldorado
    Review:I called around to get quotes had several people give me low quotes and then when they secured a driver prices were $150 - $250 higher. I got a hold of Felicia Williams at auto shipping group, She took the time to tell me how the process worked and e... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Carlo...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Carl Cesare
    Date:3/17/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Dodge Viper very satified!
    Review:Initial phone contact was Tige Yeargin, made the whole experience very simple, honest from the start. The price was exactly what he said no surprises! Thanks again Tige!!! Everything worked out great. Thanks for your help. I would recommend this comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Thompson
    Date:3/16/2015 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Utah to Massachusetts
    Review:I received quotes from four different shipping companies and went with Auto Shipping group even though they weren't the lowest offer. I did this due to the professional and knowledgeable service rendered by Greg Bailey. He was always very responsiv... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM** Adam...thank you so much for your kind words and FIVE STAR REVIEW. I enjoyed working with you and your family. Hope to again in the future...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Adam MargettsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Review:I went on line and contacted several transport companies for quotes to transport a car from Michigan to Oregon. Of the six companies that I contacted four got back with me requesting information so that they could give me a quote. Of the four compa... [ More ]
    Response:HEIDI TAYLOR heidi@autoshippinggroup.com 360-255-7438 CALLl, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. Mr. Drake, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad that you are pleased with the service I provided. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! It is great customers like you that make my job so wonderful! [ view ]
    Poster:Dee DrakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL GREG - (360) 464-2584
    Review:I was very weary of movingly vehicle from Michigan to California. It seemed like a daunting task to trust someone with my baby. But I was growing desperate for a vehicle out here. So I put my vehicle out there on one of those websites and people came... [ More ]
    Response:** Erin Martuscelli, 360-284-4301, erin@autoshippinggroup.com** Darias, It was such a pleasure working with you. As I know the first time shipping a vehicle can be a bit nerve racking, I'm glad it was a very smooth and streamlined process for you. Please keep me in mind should you have any auto shipping needs in the future. ~Erin [ view ]
    Poster:DariasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/15/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:This was an awesome company! Malia walked me through the process, found me a better deal than what I was quoted by other companies and got my car delivered to me before the actual delivery date. When I started this process all I wanted was a great de... [ More ]
    Poster:Marius Payton
    Date:3/15/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I don't know if I was lucky but my broker Eric Bilyou from ASG was unbelievable. I went through about 10 followup calls from the initial transport quotes and and decided to go with Eric. I was shipping my big classic car cross country on an open carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony P
    Date:3/15/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: comments
    Review:Very professional, honest, and kept their word every step of the way. That goes for both Malia at Auto Shipping Group, and the carrier who took the job. Also, I shopped around a while and price was great! Carrier was excellent. Took great care of... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary M
    Date:3/15/2015 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience- would use again!
    Review:I was shipping a car from Texas to Florida. From start to finish, the experience was pleasant. Malia, my contact, was so helpful, thorough, easy to reach, and was fantastic keeping me updated on the progress. The driver was courteous and on time. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer B.
    Date:3/15/2015 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Malia 360-214-3671 is amazing
    Review:She helped me through my difficulty, and had patients when I didn't have keys on sight, and helped me re schedule numerous times with no attitude. She is an amazing worker. She definitely is an asset to your company. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Adams
    Date:3/14/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Tige is a straight shooter. Knows the business and gets the job done. We went over budget just a little bit, but the delivery destination makes it hard for drivers to pick up another car to transport. Would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry KartchnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: WA to CT in 6 days, fantastic service, price & driver
    Review:Chel helped me bring a 90 Celica All Trac from WA to CT. She got it done in 6 days instead of the 7 she quoted me and was friendly, on top of everyrthing and professional. The driver Dimitri was also great, I can't recommend their services enough. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Martin
    Date:3/14/2015 3:56:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton. 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie is a total professional from the initial quote through the delivery of our car. Courteous, knowledgeable, a solution magician she took care of every situation that arose including liaison between our driver so that we could change pickup i... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Shelly and Don, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your husband with the auto relocation. Hope you are enjoying the west coast and being closer to your daughter. Feel free to contact me should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Shelly Lurie
    Date:3/14/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Overcharged for their fee
    Review:While my initial experience was fine, they made it clear they were the same price as other carriers I selected. They were 100 more than everyone else. They stopped responding when I pointed this out after the car was loaded. Wouldn't use again, sh... [ More ]
    Response:Seth, You needed your car picked up within a 2 day window and you needed an ENCLOSED service. I then proceeded to tell you it was most likely going to be a little more money since you were asking for an EXPEDITED and PREMIUM service. Interestingly enough (because ASG and I ROCK) I had your 70 k car picked up for just about a hundred dollars more than standard price. All within a 2 day window and with an ENCLOSED carrier! Wowzers. Most customers would of left a raging 5 star review. I am so confused by this feedback. I would like to apologize for not responding over the weekend. I spend them with my family. You take care of yourself now Seth, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:3/13/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Kim was able to find a carrier for me. They were able to pick up my car a day early. I only wanted to pay for standard shipping (open), however when Pabiko arrived with my car, it was in an enclosed trailer, a nice surprise! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! John, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad that you are pleased with the service I provided. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:John WorsterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kim is so awesome, she stuck with me and provided me with whatever information I needed. I decided to go with her because of her excellent customer service. She kept me informed throughout the whole shipping process. I always knew where my bike wa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Joselle, You are the most awesome person ever! Moving a trike is a difficult transaction. You have been a rock star through all this! Its been a absolute pleasure working with you! If you need anything else before delivery please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Joselle Bacos
    Date:3/13/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie did a great job managing this move. Carrier who confirmed the pick initially, re scheduled the car pick up by 3 days and informed me of the delay just a day before the scheduled pick up date. Stephanie contacted another carrier who coul... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Venki, Thank you for the fabulous 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you. I am happy to hear I was able to make your auto transport experience go smoothly. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Venki
    Date:3/13/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:It was a pleasure to work with stephnie. She was honest & accurate. I heard horror stories of car transport. However it was a smooth one for me. The car was delivered 1 day late. But everything else was good. Thank you Stephnie. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPERIENCE****D Kundu, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that the transport was a success and stress free for you. Feel free to contact me again should the transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:D Kundu
    Date:3/13/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:I shipped my car over the holidays and Tige was extremely helpful and honest about when would be best to ship my car. Unfortunately I didn't arrive in California until after the holidays and the transport company was able to keep it in their lot and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah FergusonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Blazer hauled
    Review:Great service, pick up on time and delivered 2 days early, never had anything hauled before so they made it a comfortable experience [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 Greg@autoshippinggroup.com** John...I enjoyed working with you. Thanks for your help on the delivery end and the review...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:John CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/13/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Auto Transport Group: Selina Bighman account exec.
    Review:Selina was a pleasure to work with, very prompt on replies and call-backs, and was available to answer all my questions. While she explained that it often took a few days to secure transport, I was given availability almost immediately, and everythi... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the kind review, Thyra. I found it a pleasure to work with you as well. I know there was some concern about the weather in Raleigh around the time of delivery, but, thankfully, the timing worked out and there were no issues. I am glad to have been a part of your first auto transport experience. [ view ]
    Poster:Thyra Rauch
    Date:3/12/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Malia - Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Malia was great to work with. She kept contact with me throughout the whole process. My car was picked up on time and is on its way to its destination. [ View ]
    Poster:Abby
    Date:3/12/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:The overall experience was great. I scheduled my car shipping from CA to GA, and worked with Chell. She was professional and wonderful. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear WY, Thanks so much for the kind words. It was nice to have been able to work with you on this transport! I hope you're settling into your new surroundings!! I hope you will remember me to your friends and family when you know they need my services... All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:WY
    Date:3/12/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very quick in responding, she was very knowledgeable, she was very friendly and patient in answering questions and giving perspective requested. Kimberly was very quick in responding, she was very knowledgeable, she was very friendly an... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Alberto, Thank you so much! I really appreciate the review. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Alberto HuertaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 4:03:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76