View 179,362 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,363th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "- process"- of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2127 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.08% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: MALIA-360-214-3671
    Review:Malia helps me with the shipping of my sons car to Hawaii. She was very helpful in explaining how to fill out the different forms. She also was very curtious and efficient in what she does. [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Mabel, you are a one in a million customer. Thank you for such a sweet review. I wished you lived closer....LOL. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:MABEL ISMAEL
    Date:10/2/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie was the initial person that I spoke to when I started looking for a company to ship my car. She was wonderful. I don't know if there was a disconnect with the dispatch center and the individuals who came to pick up my car but, they were sch... [ More ]
    Poster:BellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Was on time on both ends. Stephanie and Carrier kept me completely in the loop the entire time. She also checked in with me that day to make sure I was happy with my car and the carrier so they can log that information and use that carrier again. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joni Tosill
    Date:10/2/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Pilot Transport Illinois to Georgia
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton did an exemplary and wonderful job getting our vehicle transported. If I need a vehicle transported ever again I would definitely want Stephanie to handle it, I will recommend her to my friends and associates. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Searcy
    Date:10/2/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was outstanding!
    Review:Amazing and super quick customer service by Malia! She is the best! She was courteous, knowledgable, kept me in the loop and arranged for a quick pickup of my vehicle. There is a reason why Auto Shippng Group is number 1 and that reason is having em... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Steve, thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am happy to know you have returned because of our reputation of being the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY! Malia :) [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Great to work with. Good pricing. Highly recommend Kimberly and Auto Shipping Group. Have used them three times in the past year for coast to coast car transport. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Rosemary, I enjoy working with you each and every time. I look forward to the next trip. Have a great holiday season! [ view ]
    Poster:RD
    Date:10/2/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was very helpful when other companies could not find me a driver. For some reason no drivers wanted to go to Mayfield, NY to pick up the vehicle. Lance quickly found a driver and kept me informed of what was going on. He was calling me on a re... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ricky Thank you so much for stellar review. It was my pleasure assisting you in the transport. I appreciate the opportunity you gave me to get it done for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:10/2/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Customer Service
    Review:Lance was exactly at following up about the transport of my vehicle. I highly recommend him and Auto Shipping Group. He gave me a quote over the phone and sent me a follow up email with the quote. First class service. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggruoup.com Cory thank you so much for the great review. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in the transport. I look forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:10/1/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360 214-3671
    Review:If you're reading this you are probably going through what I went through. How do I get my car shipped almost 5,000miles, how does this work, what company should I use, who should I trust?? I spent weeks reading reviews on numerous shipping companies... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Awe, Gail you are going to make me cry. LOL! I am thrilled you chose to work with me. It has been wonderful speaking with you, and sharing stories. What a journey you have chosen for your life, and what an amazing woman you are. I wish you the best of luck in your medical career up there in Fairbanks. Better get busy shopping online for those WARM clothes. . Will chat with you soon, Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:10/1/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job
    Review:Malia at Auto Shipping Group did a great job with finding an auto transport company for my non-running car. This experience went very smoothly. Keith Bell of HKB Auto Transport out of Texas did an excellent job of transporting my car. He was ver... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ - Thank you for the great review. I am glad everything went just as planned with your transport. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:LMS
    Date:10/1/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:If you are looking to have your car shipped, this is the company to use! The service and follow up and periodic updates were outstanding and I never had to inquire as to where my vehicle was. Ask for Kimberly Freiley! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Frank, You are such a sweetheart! I am so happy to hear that our service was as you expected. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Frank DeatonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent service, would use again & recommed to anyone looking for this service. The driver was knowledgeable & helpful. I was very happy to have the car deliverd earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Eugene Nasser
    Date:10/1/2015 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Greg Bailey of Auto Shipping Group was very easy to work with. Greg answered all my questions and was always available when I reached out to him. If I happened to get his voicemail, he would always respond in a timely manner. Greg found me a carrie... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup*** [ view ]
    Poster:tony
    Date:10/1/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This whole auto-shipping business is a decades-old broken system that really needs to be shaken up and fixed for the 21st century. The current system doesn't work, but it is apparently all we have. However, Stephanie was great in explaining it to m... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Tim, thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this experience better for you. I am sorry that there was damage to the vehicle, however I am happy to hear all was handled correctly. Hope to hear from you again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/1/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:The customer service that was given to me was professional and helpful every step of the way. They looked for the best price to fit my needs. I would reccomend this company to anyone looking to ship their car. Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Nasia TollinchiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Everyone I contacted was really Friendly and experienced they took good care of my car and everything in the car was there upon arrival. The only issue I had it was difficult to contact the drivers with numbers supplied [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Majeed, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this experience go smoothly for you. I look forward to assisting you with your auto relocation again. [ view ]
    Poster:Majeed baksh
    Date:9/30/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Overall I was very pleased with the level of support and service I received from Felicia Williams (602.428.6872) at ASG. The level of responsiveness and care she provided to me was truly exceptional. She checked in with me often and provided me wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Wesr
    Date:9/30/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Haul
    Review:Truck arrived in excellent condition. Had been securely fasten to the flatbed trailer for transport. Driver was very personable and honest. Great Job! Would gladly call for him to transport again! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup*** Mike...I enjoyed working with you and am glad the transport went well. I look forward to working with you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Hoopty73
    Date:9/30/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Auto shipping group for wonderful service
    Review:I had very good experience with Auto shipping group service. Felicia Williams (@ 602-428-6872) has explained me the complete process that they are going to follow before taking the order and she did what she told. I have received text messages with s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bhaskar
    Date:9/30/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart/Auto Shipping Group
    Review:The agent was knowledgeable and precise and she managed the inevitable wrinkles with dispatch and attention. The car arrived without a hitch and I am entirely satisfied. plan to work with her again. [ View ]
    Poster:GHU
    Date:9/30/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Lance
    Review:Lance was great. He was great at keeping in touch and he got the job done. I had an old truck, it originated in a rural area, and it had to go a long way. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ben, Thank you so much for the review.I know the fires in Sacramento were awful. I am glad everything is safe. I want to thank you for entrusting me with the transport. Glad we were able to get it taken care of . Thank you for the help [ view ]
    Poster:Ben S
    Date:9/29/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was helpful throughout our conversation re transporting my car from Cape Cod to Florida. This was my first time doing this so I was nervous about my car being picked up and delivered on time and safely. Kimberly reassured me that her company... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tony, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything was taken care of as you thought it would. When you are ready to head back to MA just let me know and I will get that one going as well. Enjoy Florida! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony S
    Date:9/29/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Prompt and professional customer service Felicia was knowledgeable and honest. She followed the process from pick-up to delivery. After I paid the initial down-payment the process moved rapidly. The car was in my driveway the day I returned home. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Constance Davis-Springer
    Date:9/29/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: SHipping truck to Penn State
    Review:Felicia Williams had moved my clients cars from Maine to Newport beach and he had given her the highest reference, she didn't disappoint and worked with my crazy schedule and re-booked several times when the car wasn't ready to be shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeana Keough
    Date:9/29/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Review:Lance provided an impressive service when I need transport my car from LA to Houston, the price is $775, although the driver come to picked up one day later than schedule, he still arrived on time, I will use them again if I need in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alex It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to Thank you for having the confidence in me to come thru for you. I know you could have went with the many other Brokers but you chose me. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:9/29/2015 1:27:00 PM
    Review:Great Service, Kimberly get me a driver quickly and follow up nicely. Driver pick up and drop vehicle on time, no damage or scratch just a little dirty but that's the nature of open carry. Will definitely use again if I need another transport in the ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ray, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:9/28/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I am only writing this review so that I will stop being harassed asking for a review. Service was average. I was not informed of a number of aspects regarding the vehicle shipment, and the experience itself was a nightmare. I will never ship a vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tess, I'm sorry you feel that the service was not as you expected. Your order was placed on the 18th, picked up on the 24th and delivered the 27th. Our average time to find a carrier is 1-10 business days, and your vehicle was delivered by the end of that time frame. I do apologize that the carrier did not communicate as well as they could have been. [ view ]
    Poster:TS
    Date:9/28/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from Felicia Williams @ (602) 428-6872
    Review:Not having worked with an automobile shipping company previously and having heard many horror stories, it was with some trepidation that I searched for a reputable company to ship my vintage vehicle. Based on the previous excellent reviews of the Aut... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Allen
    Date:9/28/2015 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Felicia Williams was the broker on the first-time transport of my daughter's car from Oregon to Arizona. Great price, great customer service, great results. That's what I wanted and got. Appreciate it and I hope to use her services in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Quinton Smith
    Date:9/28/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Land Cruiser HJ45
    Review:Lance was great to work with. He was very conscientious, proactively checking in with me to confirm the status of shipping. While the carrier was late picking up and dropping off the truck, it did arrive in good condition and we are overall happy w... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brooke I really appreciate the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you on the transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Brooke S
    Date:9/28/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Was very rushed when arranging pick up time with auto company. Also gave wrong information on payment method. Was difficult to reach by phone until payment was confirmed. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Phil Thank you for you input on the service. I will do my best to make sure I fully communicate with all my customers, I know I did not reach out to you that much but Agnes was my main contact point since she was the one that set it up and was at the pick up point. I will definitely work on touching base with both parties. Also, the send all customers a Carrier information email that states the way payment is dispersed and the methods. this was sent out a week before the scheduled pick up date. I am sorry you did not read it [ view ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:9/28/2015 3:52:00 AM
    Review:It was good experience with this service offered to me. It was delivered on time and there was no damage or even a scratch to my car. Thank you for the wonderful service. If required I will utilize it again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Shravan Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport.I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Shravan mahadeva
    Date:9/28/2015 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping group - Kimberly Freiley
    Review:arranged shipping promptly to send my car from oregon to florida. I needed to be on a plane to start my new job and did not have time to drive across the country or to search out carriers to transport my car across the county Kim was very helpful in ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Norm, Thank you for trusting Auto Shipping Group on a second shipment. If there is anything else you need, or need to transport it back let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:nb
    Date:9/27/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:The dispatcher was friendly and courteous. She kept me informed. The vehicle was picked up transported and delivered as stated. Also, the driver kept me informed. The price was reasonable. The driver was courteous and my car is once again home! ... [ More ]
    Poster:J Connelly
    Date:9/26/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: CA to NY
    Review:i split time between Ca and NY. I called Auto Shipping Group to move my SUV and they were quick to arrange the move. The carrier, Unified Auto Transport, picked up the truck on time and the delivery was easy too. i will use this company again. t... [ More ]
    Poster:tommy
    Date:9/25/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:The service was excellent, from quoting to delivery the process was smooth, and the most important details that i found with Lean Linn was the transparency of the process, no hidden details or bad surprises and after talking to at least 20 different ... [ More ]
    Response:@@@@LEAH LINN 360-464-2504@@@@ It was great to help a first timer. I appreciate the time you took to provide feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose A. Martinez
    Date:9/25/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: found car for me and shipped it
    Review:I was in a bad accident that totaled my car. Tige referred me to a car dealer that found ca car in California. The vehicle was picked up and delivered without any issues. Thank you for all you did for me and my family. [ View ]
    Poster:DP
    Date:9/25/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!!
    Review:Everything was great!! Price was good, and Malia did an excellent job getting my vehicle to me promptly. Malia was very helpful in getting me a driver to get the car collected. She made sure that I was always informed on what the status of the move w... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Kyle, you are awesome!!!!! I so much enjoyed having you as my customer. It was a pleasure working with you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle KnowlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie was friendly and helpful from the first time I called. She took the time to understand my situation and managed everything perfectly. This included getting my vehicle delivered on a weekend so my family did not have to miss work. [ View ]
    Poster:Agatha Pearl
    Date:9/25/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was professional, thorough and reliable throughout the entire process. He is very knowledgeable about the car transport industry and provide excellent advise. He was prompt in his responses and accurate in his projection. All in all, I was... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Roberto Thank you so much for the outstanding review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done such a great job with out you help. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Roberto
    Date:9/25/2015 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:Delivered as promised. Communication was excellent and it was no problems whatsoever. This is my second time using this company and both experiences have been good [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jeremy, Thank you so much for coming back to me each time. I will get this third order in the system and see how fast I can get this shelby to you. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy T
    Date:9/25/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Ms. Hamilton is a superb representative of ASG. She was efficient, friendly, and especially good at keeping me informed during all stages of the transport operation. In addition, she kept me appraised on the progress of my car as it made its way so... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE***CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Stephen, Thank you very much for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process painless for you. Looking forward to doing business again sometime in the future when the need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Grant S. Bouck
    Date:9/25/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific shipping experience!
    Review:Excellent service, from the initial phone contact to final delivery. Shipped car from Missouri to Hawaii - it was easy and seamless. Thank you, Auto Shipping Group! [ View ]
    Poster:Brad Stoner
    Date:9/25/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:It was great working with Stephanie, she is always on top of her working and checking in to see if the customer is doing well. However, it did take longer than usual to deliver my car to its final destination. I have used ASG several times before, s... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE***CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Celeste, Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I look forward to assisting you again shall the need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Celeste CalderonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Review:Positive Experience from beginning to end. Julie was professional and courteous. She explained everything carefully and thoroughly at every step. Maurice was competent and careful. He took great care with the vehicle and arrived on time at the ag... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bill it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:William Singer
    Date:9/25/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Camaro
    Review:Felicia Williams was great to work with. She explained the entire proces very clearly and followed up with me through the entire process step by step making this very enjoyable and easy for me. She was extremely professional and followed through on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cliff Juhl
    Date:9/25/2015 4:47:00 AM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:The price was very reasonable. Both the contact person and the truck driver were very nice. While the vehicle was being transported, the driver kept updating the locations. I would highly recommend both Leah Linn and Gary Burgess [ View ]
    Response:@@@@LEAH LINN360-464-2504@@@@ thanks a million for the feedback! I am happy things went smooth [ view ]
    Poster:yi chang
    Date:9/25/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:I am satisfied with the Auto Shipping Group . They delivered the car on time with out any issues. I will prefer this group in future also. I will refer this group for my friends also. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Siby, Thank you for the review! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Siby
    Date:9/25/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very courteous and kept me updated with each step of the transport. She was also honest and easy to get a hold of if I needed to contact her. Actually, this is my second time using her and I would use her again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sophia
    Date:9/24/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Lance Stabb 360.406.4893 My vehicle was picked up from Florida and delivered to California with no damages and on time. Very pleased with the services. At one point I was told by the carrier that the vehicle could not be picked up till 5 days from wh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Bo I want to thank you so much for the great review. It was my sincere pleasure assisting in both your transports. I could not have done it without your help. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Bo
    Date:9/24/2015 8:55:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.