View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2208 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Brandon Bond 360-853-2849 ext 7024
    Review:Auto Shipping was easy to work with and efficient. Everything was explained, there were no ambiguities, and the service from first call to car pick-up to delivery was fantastic. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Wendy , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy Fu
    Date:8/9/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:I am a car dealer and I have used Auto Shipping Group several times over the past few years and keep coming back for the simple reason that they contract reputable shippers and deliver on what they promise. Doesnt get any better than that. Competitiv... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks Maurice for the nice review. I know Kim normally helps you but she was on vacation. Nice to get same quality no matter who helps. [ view ]
    Poster:Maurice Kennedy
    Date:8/9/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Corolla
    Review:Experience was great. Renee Janisch was the agent I worked with and she was wonderful. I live in Montana and was trying to get a car shipped from Virginia to California. She was terrific to work with and made the whole process very easy and painless.... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Christine, Thank you for such a wonderful review. It was a pleasure to talk to you and work with you. I am very appreciative for the opportunity to move your Corolla. You have completely made my day with your kind words. Have a wonderful weekend. If you need anything further, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you, again. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Christine HoweThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton-
    Review:As always, Stephanie Hamilton communicated very well with me and the transport driver. I always call Stephanie and she always takes good care of me and my cars. The transport driver was also a very good communicator. He let me know when he would... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Wes, Thank you for the beautiful review.I enjoy assisting you with your auto relocation. I hope you have a blast at the car show cant wait to hear all about it. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Wes JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group is awesome!
    Review:We called Jeff on a Thursday night in dire need of an immediate pick up to (last minute) ship our Saleen mustang. He worked extremely hard for us and tracked down a driver asap. He had the car picked up the next morning and two days later it arrived ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the very nice review Courtney. It was my pleasure helping you guys out. Please tell all your friends and family about me! [ view ]
    Poster:Courtney
    Date:8/8/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks to Tige this company is tops!
    Review:I recently had to move from Alaska where I have lived the whole 36 years I've been alive to Virginia, let's just say thanks to Tige and Auto Shipping Group Inc. the only thing that didn't cause me stress was the shipping of my car. He was there to he... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa GarciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon Bond @ (360) 853-2849
    Review:Brandon at Magic Carpet Auto Transport provided us timely and professional service. Brandon also gave great advice on booking the best transporter for the best price which ensured that our vehicle would arrive undamaged and at the best time due to t... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Cody , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Camry Shipper
    Date:8/8/2014 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Impressed
    Review:Even with a issue we had, Breanna went above and beyond that my car was delivered. It has been an issue to get a receipt from the shopping company. I'm still waiting for that. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna @Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820, Vernon, I am so happy we got you picked up and delivered in the time you wanted and I am even happier now that we got that receipt. Call anytime you need to ship again! Thanks again for the review. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:V. Kelson
    Date:8/8/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Referred to them for Ebay vehicle purchase. Was quick and efficient in providing a quote and in securing a transport. Although the end cost was slightly more than the estimate, the service was very good from both the transport company as well as t... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Vince, thank you so much for taking the time for the review. You were very nice to work for, and it's great we had a smooth transaction. [ view ]
    Poster:VC
    Date:8/8/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping from Maryland to CA
    Review:Jeff at Auto Shipping is a great coordinator and conducts himself in a very professional and personable manner. This was my second time using his services. Firt time shipping to Maryland from CA was awsome without a glitch. However, when shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Saied and thanks for using me again to transport your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:sidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Awesome Experience, She really goes out of her way to get you the best deal and keep the customer happy. Extremely tough shipping route and she was still able to get it done in an amazing time!!! [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 *** chellh@autohippinggroup.com Thank you Greg! I have always believed that shipping a car is stressful enough- without working with someone more focused on their own profits than customer service. I always strive to get my customer's cars shipped on time, with a reliable carrier, for the best possible price. I'm glad it shows! I hope you'll remember me to your friends, coworkers, and family! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:8/8/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Review:Alexandra was a pleasure to deal with. I appreciated her being there for the process. There were some issues with the carrier, but everything worked out. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Rich, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything ended up working out! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich AllbeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:A big thanks to Martha Castillo for all her hard work and patience. It was my first time arranging an auto transport and she answered my every and any question to assure I felt comfortable with my decision.Even though I ended up not needing the trans... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Melanie for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. [ view ]
    Poster:Melanie
    Date:8/8/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!!
    Review:Felicia Williams is amazing at her job! She was very kind and helpful with every single one of my concerns and questions. She never faltered in being prompt to respond and thorough. My family has previously used her for our shipping needs and she pro... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA BOND-WILLIMAS @ (602) 428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Chloe, It's so good to hear from you! And thank you so much for taking time out during a hectic move to provide feedback on your shipping experience. I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad your grandfather Hayden had referred you to contact me! Thank you so much and please take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Chloe This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: So Easy and So Accommodating
    Review:Name of your Account Executive: Stephanie Hamilton This is the third time I have used this service. As a repeat customer I was expecting the same great service I was accustomed to. And without question they delivered. As I had worked with Stepha... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***CALL TODAY, 5 STAR SERVICE****CJ, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you again with your auto transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Looking forward to talking with you again should this need arise again. Take Care for now :) [ view ]
    Poster:Cj EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Pros: Customer service was professional and knowledgeable. The carrier was also very professional. Cons: It finally costed a little more than the original estimate, and also pick up was not scheduled by the date estimated (delayed more than a week). [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Toru, Thank you for your feedback it is much appreciated. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me back should this need arise again.Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Toru
    Date:8/8/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: confidence
    Review:I contacted several companies when I got to Felicia she brought up things that were helpful that the others did not. Because of this I knew she was the one to go with. I had a very tight schedule on the pick up and only because of her help did it h... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA BOND-WILLIMAS @ (602) 428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **Hello Bill, Thank you so much for your business and for posting a 5 star review for me! I really enjoyed working with you and am thrilled your experience was stellar. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Olivia Maxie 360-483-4347
    Review:Olivia was very helpful and was ALWAYS communicating with me about my vehicle what drivers she had found, when it would be picked up and delivered. Olivia was also working on a tight and very short time frame for me die to the fact I started with ano... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Trae, i could not ask for a better client. You were very respectable and polite through the transport. I really appreciate your business. Good luck to you in your future, you deserve nothing but the best. I want to give you *****(5 stars) as well. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Trae
    Date:8/7/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: A GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:We had a great experience from Alexandra to the driver delivery! I had a great first impression of Alexandra on our initial consult. I never felt pressured and I never felt that competitors were being bad mouthed. This was not my experience with o... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can work together again. I'm glad everything worked out according to plan, if not even better! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803 ext 7018
    Review:My experience with this company was a positive one. Everything went as scheduled, once the car was ready for pick-up. Prior to that, I received communications whenever necessary. The driver was great, a very nice person who paid a lot of attention... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE****Dave, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:Dave AdestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment order #1010746
    Review:Sue Garrison was knowledgeable, friendly, and stayed right on top of every detail. We felt very confident that the transport would be handled professionally. She was particularly helpful on the day of pickup, tracking down the driver and staying in ... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Lori, Thanks for posting a great review for me and for your repeat business. Yes, unfortunately the prices for shipping are at an all time high right now due to supply and demand. The prices vary depending on different factors, so don't hesitate to call in the future for a free quote. It could be much less the next time. You are right about the 10 days also. It is usually 7-9 days from TN to CA. [ view ]
    Poster:Lori Conk
    Date:8/7/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Very good, thanks Sue Garrison!
    Review:There are a lot of auto shipping put there. I spoke to quite a few and came across Sue Garrison in the process. She's genuinely great to deal with - responsive, punctual, helpful, courteous and professional. Hey that's pretty good and it definitely e... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much Al for the wonderful comments and great rating. I count customer service as the highest priority. It is so great to be acknowledged so kindly like in your review, very rewarding. Thank you bunches and do not hesitate to call me the next time you or a friend needs the service. [ view ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:8/7/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: very good service
    Review:Sue Garrison contacts me and find me this great deal. Ship only takes 6 days from San Francisco to Central South Carolina. Very good service. Thank you Sue! [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Xin, and thanks for the 5 star review, definitely appreciate you taking the time to do so. Although we had some communication glitches with the carrier and your contact at the pick up, it did work out overall thanks to persistence and gladly to your satisfaction. Please do thank your friend for me for his patience and flexibility. [ view ]
    Poster:Xin BaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:I would recommend Tige for your next moving needs. Very professional and timely. The price was competitive and complete. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill WolletThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport to Texas
    Review:Lance Staab provided great customer service as we transported a Honda Accord from Massachusetts to Texas. He was very prompt in returning phone calls and emails and explained the process very well. Car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Dri... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Larry thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took doing this for me. I am glad I was able to help you transport your vehicle safely [ view ]
    Poster:Larry KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and the car I was shipping was very important to me. I was nervous about shipping my vehicle, and didn't really understand the process at first. I spoke to Breanna Pittman from Auto Shipping Group to get a q... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@auotoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Liz, I love knowing that i explained everything to make you feel comfortable enough to go with me. You were an awesome customer and you hung in there with me and trusted me the whole way! I appreciate your business and please give me a call anytime you ever want to ship again. Thanks again for the review. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:8/6/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Very good, honest service
    Review:very good service, as advertised, as expected very reliable. very polite on the phone, obviously very experienced at car transport because they asked all the right questions and made no definite promises Third time using them Would definitely use ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jose thank you for such great review I was glad I was able to get you transported smoothly. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Monserratte
    Date:8/6/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service Tige Yeargin Graet help!!
    Review:Contacted Tige Yeargin at 4am and he answered!! Was ready to help me transport 5 cars from TX, to VA. He was extremely knowledgeable and quick on his service. He got me the best carrier and quote I could ask for. His carrier arrived a day early. Good... [ More ]
    Poster:Ahmad Abdullah
    Date:8/6/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Cassie Swyers 360-853-2825
    Review:The service provided by Cassie Swyers was great. She was very knowledgeable and kind. She was able to provide a truck to deliver my car on the day that I had asked for. The service was cheap and excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Vincent, you definitely kept me hopping to meet your deadlines, but we did it. Thank you for your patience. You have great communication skills. [ view ]
    Poster:Vincent Zheng
    Date:8/6/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and On Time Delivery
    Review:Cassie was a great and knowledgeable person helping me to find a truck on time. The truck delivered my car on time and the car arrived the way it was given. Would use this service again. Highly recommended. Cheap, but excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Golly Gee, Vince, was I so good you gave me two reviews? You're the best. And it's nice to know our pricing is competitive. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:VZ
    Date:8/6/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Review:This was the second time in 6 months that I used Auto Shipping Group to transport several vehicles from the west coast to the east coast. Breanna Pittman was my contact person on both occasions. She is always very friendly and pleasant to deal with. ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Phillip, Your an awesome customer and I am very glad you want to work with me! Maybe one day I can get down to GA and experience that traffic. Thanks for the review. Call anytime for another shipment. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Rhyne
    Date:8/6/2014 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 360-207-5509
    Review:Renee and Auto Shipping Group Inc. did a great job handling our move. I also really appreciated her assistance and advocacy with handling our unfortunate experience with Philly Express Group, which was the company contracted to actually move our car... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much! Honestly, it was a pleasure to work with the both of you. I wish you both the best in your new jobs and relocation. May you be rewarded with many new and warm memories to last a lifetime. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:MS
    Date:8/6/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Auto shipping group was great but carrier could have been better. All cars above mine were leaking oil bad. Plastic should have been put over my car. Driver was a day late. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy StaussThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience with ASG
    Review:I placed a last minute order with ASG for shipping my car across the country. They quoted me 1600 at the beginning but then told me the carrier wants 1750 for it. At the end Lance was able to secure a truck for me so I'm just happy that my car got sh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kai, thank you so much for the great review. I am glad that I was able to assist you in transporting your vehicle. I really appreciate the time you took to give me this outstanding review [ view ]
    Poster:Kai H
    Date:8/6/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Matt was good used them before all was good . Driver owner of shipping co Max was great class act would definitely use again . [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Jim, thank you again for the return business. It was our second time working together and this was a good one. A 57 Chevy dump truck out of MT is a great haul to get done in the time we did. Max from Stryker was absolutely stellar in his execution of the shipment and clearly communicated the whole time. I always love when a plan comes together. Thanks again for taking the time to write a review and I hope to be working with you again Jim. [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Zarin
    Date:8/6/2014 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Pick up
    Review:Absolutely great service so far. The carrier called me to let me know when and approx. what time he would be by to pick up my vehicle. The morning of he called again as he was in front of my mothers home to let me know he was there and for me to let ... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Martina, So glad that you are happy with our service. Both we and the carrier try hard to communicate quickly and efficiently. It's absolutely been my pleasure. Best wishes to you in your future endeavors. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Martina Tobarri-KennedyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tate Higgins
    Review:I chose to deal with Tate Higgins because he was very nice over the phone and I trusted him. Others were very pushy and not convincing. [ View ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Im glad everything worked out as planned. Pick up, transport, and delivery all went well and Im happy to have been able to help accomplish this goal. Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group and I look forward to assisting you in the future! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Lee KorandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I talked to Sue and she was great supporting me. She contacted me and she took my shipment as a priority. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue.garrison@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Beatriz for the nice review. I will continue to make your transport a priority throughout the transport process. [ view ]
    Poster:Beatriz Naranjo
    Date:8/5/2014 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Billie was very helpful!
    Review:The service was excellent...5 stars. Billie had explained me the whole process already and I felt very comfortable using their service.I really appreciate the transparency and clarity they provide when you sign up for their service. The car got p... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace...360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Akshay Atrey
    Date:8/5/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping -August2014
    Review:I was originally referred to the Auto Shipping group by a neighbor's daughter who had used them to transport a car. I emailed them for a quote, and they seemed slightly higher than some of the others. But I contacted Jeff directly, and he send m... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Maggie. Eric's Express does a great job for us and we will continue using them. I look forward to helping transport it back. [ view ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:8/5/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Excellent service from ASG, I especially appreciate the service from Lance over the phone. Would definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autohsihippinggroup.com Rohit thank you so much for the great review, It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I really appreciate you spending the time on doing this for me. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:8/5/2014 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: poor service
    Review:The initial estimate was $320 lower the eventual cost, causing a long delay. Randy Chavez, the agent, was unaware of the market price for transporting my kind of car. When he finally got a driver to agree, at a higher price, he was not very aggressi... [ More ]
    Response:Randy Chavez...360-853-2823...randy@autoshippinggroup.com***I have to say I am more than a little taken back by the inaccurate review Jeff. While I would agree the final price was higher than quoted, I must remind you that a QUOTE is precisely that...just a quote and is our best guesstimate (based on historical costs) of what it will take to ship your car (it's in all your paperwork). The final price may or may not be different and is ultimately determined by the carrier and not by me....in your case Jeff you had a heavy car that needed to be transported between 2 states where there simply is not a whole heck of a lot of transport trucks going in and out of...so this caused some delay in getting your car picked up and also impacted the final price. As for me not communicating with you, I did whenever I had something to report...I responded to every email/phone call of yours within a reasonable time (same day/next day)...I typically allow my customers to define what level of contact they desire and since you had not indicated anything differently I assumed you were ok with me calling you only when I had something new to report....as for the one instance of when I had located a carrier and left you a voicemail and sent you an email telling you that we had a carrier wanting to take your car...it indeed was time sensitive question for you and most unfortunate that we could not secure that one carrier and gotten your car shipped out to you sooner but it was only because you had not gotten back to me sooner because you were unfortunately (bad timing) out of cell range for several hours as you said...how much more aggressive should I have been in contacting you on that day?...I ain't looking to make excuses but if you're out of cell range what difference does it make if I leave you 1 voicemail or 100 voicemail all saying the same thing *Call me back ASAP Jeff*....since you still can't get them because you are out of cell range....I sat in the office waiting to hear from you and when you finally had gotten back to me the carrier moved on. I am having trouble seeing how this is my fault. In any case, I'll stop right there in addressing the inaccuracies of your review and finish by saying that this was certainly not a text book transport (no 2 are alike) and it is with sincere apologies that you feel you had such a poor experience with my company. I hope you enjoy your new location and have a fantastic rest of your summer Jeff. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeffrey LehrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Overall, Chell provided a seamless transition for my family vehicles. She gave me updates and made sure I was satisfied before she signed off. Her great attitude was very refreshing and made a lasting impression during a hectic move. Great service... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart...360-207-5490...chell@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, David, for the wonderful words! I am tickled to hear that I was able to take some of the stress off your shoulders and get your vehicles moved successfully! I know you'll remember me if you ever need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:8/4/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: FERRARI 250
    Review:Once again, Felicia @ Auto Shipping Group has come through again. They picked up my Ferrari 250 from Sacramento, CA and shipped it to Palm Springs ,CA. Price was great and service was spectacular. I Highly recommend this company. Thanks P.Pour... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 for 5 Star Customer service OR EMAIL HER @ FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Payk, Thanks for taking a few minutes to provide feedback regarding your transporting experience. We pre screen the carriers we work with based on safety rating and levels of insurance they carry. It's not common to run into issues regarding damage claims when working with Auto Shipping Group. Well, thanks again for your stellar review. Please take care. [ view ]
    Poster:P.Pourzynal
    Date:8/4/2014 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez
    Review:I am writing a review in regards to the excellent service that I was given by Randy Chavez. Randy was very quick to give an estimate for transportation of my vehicle. We are in a remote location with not a lot of traffic, so it was difficult to find... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Natalie for the great review. Enjoy the rest of summer and keep me in mind if you need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:8/4/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was overall very positive. My car was shipped promptly, cheaply, and without damage. I even loaded my car with a fair amount of personal belongings, and there were no issues with the added weight, nor were the... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks for the review Matt, I'm glad you had a smooth transport...take care sir and have a fantastic summer! [ view ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: car delivery 8/1/2014
    Review:I was very pleased with the Auto Shipping Group and the transport of my vehicle. The Shipper, Tate Higgens, could not have done a better job in lining up a driver and truck for the shipment. He literally had a driver picking up my vehicle up in Bosto... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins tate@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 853-2848 Thanks Rich for the great review. I'm truly grateful. It was a pleasure helping you accomplish the task at hand. Everything went as smooth as possible and I'm glad we were able to get your vehicle to you in 1 day. Thanx again!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Berger
    Date:8/4/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:Successfully rescued me and got my cars shipped on short notice. I would recommend them to anyone. Malia is an excellent shipper and satisfied my requests while alleviating my concerns due to the inadequacies of the previous shippers who left me hi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES....THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS!! Ted, you poor guy.....I am so sorry you had such a bad experience with the other company which created so much stress for you and your wife, our customers deserve nothing but the BEST, and you got it!!! I am happy to see your vehicles have arrived at the port, and are awaiting ocean transport to HAWAII.........I am so jealous. Thank you for the wonderful review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ted LeroyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:After searching for several days, I was extremely happy to find the Auto Shipping Group! I'm paying for peace of mind in knowing my car will be delivered on time and in good condition. Even the independent carrier they hired for my shipment has been ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brittney, thank you for the best review i have had in a long time. It was so much different than the rest. I am truly greatful [ view ]
    Poster:Brittney M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Ford Thunderbird
    Review:We bought a Car in Texas and needed it shipped to California. We contacted Auto Ship Group Inc., They called back in an amazing amount of time. We were set up and in a matter of 3 Days, we have received our Car. Thanks to Olivia, We will use Auto Shi... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE 360-483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank You Pam, you and Mike were a pleasure to work with. I appreciate your time, effort and business. Enjoy your new car!!! [ view ]
    Poster:pam tobarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:53:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45