View 178,936 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,937th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2131 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Timely delivery
    Review:I like the pickup and delivery of the vehicle, the customer service was too good. The price was high as compared to others but worth it for safe and pure delivery. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Hitesh ...I enjoyed working with you and your business. Hope to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:HiteshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:Communication was excellent, and this applies to both Auto Shipping Group (Julie Johnston) and the transport driver (MVG Transporting System, Inc.). Both came across as being very competent an professional. The car was picked up and delivered wh... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you and my very best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Craig Farmer
    Date:10/8/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Craig thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was great working with you and my best to you and your family. If the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Craig Farmer
    Date:10/8/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Julie Johnston was my primary contact person. I think Julie represents the company well. She maintained contact with me through out the entire process. Julie promptly returns phone calls and answered all my questions. She pointed out the company A pl... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Malinda I am very excited for your to have your new car, enjoy it!!! It was a pleasure working with you on your transport and if the need ever arises in the future I'm just a phone call away. My very best to you and your family and again enjoy the Caddy!! Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Malinda
    Date:10/7/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: From Ca to FL with Felicia
    Review:I was worried about shipping my car because of past experiences with other companies but I felt very prepared with Felicia. She communicated with me from pick through to drop off of my vehicle which shows her quality of customer service. I will defin... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Candice
    Date:10/7/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country shipping success
    Review:I worked with Felicia Williams at 602-428-6872. I wasn't at all familiar with the auto shipping industry until I recently needed to ship a car across the country. I had read enough to be leary of all of them, but based on excellent reviews and BBB ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:10/7/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of pick up
    Review:The service was good Kimberly was very helpful knew all the questions to ask me and the driver who delivered the truck was really nice. Thanks , Jerry [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jerry, Thank you so much! I always love local business. When you have another one to transport just give me a call, email or text and I will get that one set up as well. [ view ]
    Poster:jerry
    Date:10/7/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: “Julie Johnston (602-428-6878)”
    Review:Julie was fantastic! She devoted a great deal of time to fixing a communication problem I had created with my customer. Was able to schedule for same day delivery at a very reasonable rate. Will definitely use Julie and her company again! Thanks Juli... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Mark it was great working with you and I look forward to working again with you in the future. I'm glad I was able to help with the situation. We strive to make our customer's transport as smooth as possible for them. My best to you, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Hafer
    Date:10/7/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I was quoted much higher and much lower prices by other companies, but based on my research of the prices paid by other people, the price quoted by Lance was the most reasonable. The contract was picked up about 1 week prior to the shipping date. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Stephen, I sincerely want to thank you for leaving me this great review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a pleasure assisting you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:10/6/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: why I chose Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Kim's customer service when I called led me to choose her company for this contract even though they were not the very cheapest- however, they were just slightly more. Kim was extraordinarily responsive on both email and phone as the vehicle was p... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sharon, You are such a sweetheart! I am so glad that we were able to find you a carrier and get your car picked up in just a few hours after placing the order! I look forward to working with you on the next transport! Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:s.o.
    Date:10/6/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:This is the 5th car shipment in the last 2.5 years that I've had with Auto Shipping Group Inc., and all shipments have gone as planned with no complications. They are trustworthy and reliable, and I will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Katherine...thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW of our companies service. Enjoyed working with you and Emma. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Katherine S
    Date:10/6/2015 5:33:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:This the second time I have worked with Julie to transport a car between Ohio and Florida. Each time the experience was exceptional. This most recent transport was for a 2015 Mercedes SL. I was very happy with Julie's ability to get a closed transpor... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM William it was truly a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:wiliam
    Date:10/6/2015 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton (360)214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was, in every way, a knowledgeable employee. She answered all my questions and concerns in a professional and patient way. The reason I chose Auto Shipping Group is because of Stephanie! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Janet, Thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this part of your big move a breeze. Should you or any family/friends need another auto relocation feel free to keep me in mind. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:janet murphy
    Date:10/5/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group- Yokohama's BMW
    Review:I contacted Felicia from reviews I seen online. Felicia was easy to talk to, and would update me promptly on any updates. The whole transaction went smoothly. I would definitely recommend Felicia to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Rodriguez
    Date:10/5/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Review:It was very good experience I was worried about moving my lovely Car but now I feel comfortable with the good service of this company and specially Lance Staab [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Sarah Thank you so much for the review. I am so pleased that we got the transport done so smoothly. You are fantastic to work with and If you every decide you need another transport please give me a call [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:10/5/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Lance staab auto shipping group
    Review:Awesome service from auto shipping group. The shipper came on time and delivered the vehicle on time. I am in the military and the service was awesome. I've heard horror stories of people getting their cars damaged or stuff stolen out of them but the... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ben Thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have asked for a better customer. I realize you had a ton of choices but you chose me to do the move. Thank you so much for entrusting me. [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:10/4/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport MD -> UT; Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Starting with the first conversation, Felicia Williams provided me with a wealth of information and insight into the auto shipping industry. From there, she was able to setup a transport within 3 hours from the first conversation for a pickup within... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve S
    Date:10/4/2015 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Group Inc.
    Review:Auto Transport Group did a fantastic job transporting my car. Felicia Williams was very helpful from beginning to end. Her knowledge and attention to detail made this experience pain free. The driver, Nick, that she assigned to move my car was on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:John Tonge
    Date:10/3/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: best service
    Review:Very proffesional over phone and on time everything was great will recomend to other people never had great service like this. Transporter was kind and on time for pick up and delivery. Best service ever will defenitly will reccomend to other people... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alex Thank you so much for the great review. I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:alex salcido
    Date:10/3/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim was fantastic, I was going with another company but they couldnt find me a driver. she came through for me. She always called me back with more information. I will give follow up review when they arrive in WA. It is stressful moving across the co... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Colette, You have been so wonderful to work with! I am so pleased that we were able to help you when the other company could not. If you need anything before delivery be sure to let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Colette
    Date:10/3/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Fast delivery and Malia was always available for updates and info
    Review:I got a quick quote from Malia that was a fair price. Signed the contract and 3 days later my car was picked up in FL. 5 days later and the car showed up in CA. Malai was very helpful and available for updates and info. [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of being with Auto Shipping Group I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles with very satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Bob, I appreciate you taking the time to post this nice review for me. You were delightful to work with. Thank you again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Bobby Mac
    Date:10/2/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab - 360-406-4893
    Review:Lance was a real pleasure to deal with for my transport of car from Virginia to California. He was willing to be fairly aggressive in trying to get a good rate, more so than other companies I contacted that pretty much would give you a quote and the... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Troy It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. You made my job very easy. Thank you so much for the great review. I also want to thank you for allowing me the opportunity to come thru for you. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:10/2/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Lance car transport
    Review:Lance was excellent and provided continuous updates. Very professional. Very good service Although the car didn't arrive on time It cam 3 hours late. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Annette Thank you so much for the great review. I apologize for the delay but It arrived safely that is the main objective. Iwant to thank you for entrusting me with the shipping of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. [ view ]
    Poster:A. Horvath
    Date:10/2/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)454-1039
    Review:I chose Auto Shipping Group Inc (ASG) after beginning the quote process with another company. After reading reviews of that first company, I decided to contact a highly ranked company (ASG) from this website instead. Chell Hart took my call and immed... [ More ]
    Response:***Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Kyle! This is such an awesomely awesome review! I love it!! Thank you for having done so much advanced research before you reached out to have your vehicle transported. It was refreshing to have someone that already knew about this site, the shipping process, the horror-stories, and our hard-earned ratings! I wish all my clients were as ready to transport when they reach out as you and Kate! If you ever find yourself in Vancouver, WA, give me a jingle! I'll show you the best coffee place near the Columbia River Gorge! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle Todd
    Date:10/2/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA-360-214-3671
    Review:Malia helps me with the shipping of my sons car to Hawaii. She was very helpful in explaining how to fill out the different forms. She also was very curtious and efficient in what she does. [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Mabel, you are a one in a million customer. Thank you for such a sweet review. I wished you lived closer....LOL. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:MABEL ISMAEL
    Date:10/2/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Stephanie was the initial person that I spoke to when I started looking for a company to ship my car. She was wonderful. I don't know if there was a disconnect with the dispatch center and the individuals who came to pick up my car but, they were sch... [ More ]
    Poster:BellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Was on time on both ends. Stephanie and Carrier kept me completely in the loop the entire time. She also checked in with me that day to make sure I was happy with my car and the carrier so they can log that information and use that carrier again. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joni Tosill
    Date:10/2/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Honda Pilot Transport Illinois to Georgia
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton did an exemplary and wonderful job getting our vehicle transported. If I need a vehicle transported ever again I would definitely want Stephanie to handle it, I will recommend her to my friends and associates. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Searcy
    Date:10/2/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was outstanding!
    Review:Amazing and super quick customer service by Malia! She is the best! She was courteous, knowledgable, kept me in the loop and arranged for a quick pickup of my vehicle. There is a reason why Auto Shippng Group is number 1 and that reason is having em... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Steve, thank you very much for the wonderful review. I am happy to know you have returned because of our reputation of being the BEST IN THE INDUSTRY! Malia :) [ view ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Great to work with. Good pricing. Highly recommend Kimberly and Auto Shipping Group. Have used them three times in the past year for coast to coast car transport. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Rosemary, I enjoy working with you each and every time. I look forward to the next trip. Have a great holiday season! [ view ]
    Poster:RD
    Date:10/2/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was very helpful when other companies could not find me a driver. For some reason no drivers wanted to go to Mayfield, NY to pick up the vehicle. Lance quickly found a driver and kept me informed of what was going on. He was calling me on a re... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ricky Thank you so much for stellar review. It was my pleasure assisting you in the transport. I appreciate the opportunity you gave me to get it done for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:10/2/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Customer Service
    Review:Lance was exactly at following up about the transport of my vehicle. I highly recommend him and Auto Shipping Group. He gave me a quote over the phone and sent me a follow up email with the quote. First class service. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggruoup.com Cory thank you so much for the great review. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in the transport. I look forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:10/1/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360 214-3671
    Review:If you're reading this you are probably going through what I went through. How do I get my car shipped almost 5,000miles, how does this work, what company should I use, who should I trust?? I spent weeks reading reviews on numerous shipping companies... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Awe, Gail you are going to make me cry. LOL! I am thrilled you chose to work with me. It has been wonderful speaking with you, and sharing stories. What a journey you have chosen for your life, and what an amazing woman you are. I wish you the best of luck in your medical career up there in Fairbanks. Better get busy shopping online for those WARM clothes. . Will chat with you soon, Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:10/1/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job
    Review:Malia at Auto Shipping Group did a great job with finding an auto transport company for my non-running car. This experience went very smoothly. Keith Bell of HKB Auto Transport out of Texas did an excellent job of transporting my car. He was ver... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of experience here I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles, and have thousands of happy satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ - Thank you for the great review. I am glad everything went just as planned with your transport. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:LMS
    Date:10/1/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:If you are looking to have your car shipped, this is the company to use! The service and follow up and periodic updates were outstanding and I never had to inquire as to where my vehicle was. Ask for Kimberly Freiley! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Frank, You are such a sweetheart! I am so happy to hear that our service was as you expected. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Frank DeatonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Excellent service, would use again & recommed to anyone looking for this service. The driver was knowledgeable & helpful. I was very happy to have the car deliverd earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Eugene Nasser
    Date:10/1/2015 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Greg Bailey of Auto Shipping Group was very easy to work with. Greg answered all my questions and was always available when I reached out to him. If I happened to get his voicemail, he would always respond in a timely manner. Greg found me a carrie... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup*** [ view ]
    Poster:tony
    Date:10/1/2015 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This whole auto-shipping business is a decades-old broken system that really needs to be shaken up and fixed for the 21st century. The current system doesn't work, but it is apparently all we have. However, Stephanie was great in explaining it to m... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Tim, thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this experience better for you. I am sorry that there was damage to the vehicle, however I am happy to hear all was handled correctly. Hope to hear from you again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/1/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:The customer service that was given to me was professional and helpful every step of the way. They looked for the best price to fit my needs. I would reccomend this company to anyone looking to ship their car. Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872 [ View ]
    Poster:Nasia TollinchiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:Everyone I contacted was really Friendly and experienced they took good care of my car and everything in the car was there upon arrival. The only issue I had it was difficult to contact the drivers with numbers supplied [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Majeed, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this experience go smoothly for you. I look forward to assisting you with your auto relocation again. [ view ]
    Poster:Majeed baksh
    Date:9/30/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Overall I was very pleased with the level of support and service I received from Felicia Williams (602.428.6872) at ASG. The level of responsiveness and care she provided to me was truly exceptional. She checked in with me often and provided me wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Wesr
    Date:9/30/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Haul
    Review:Truck arrived in excellent condition. Had been securely fasten to the flatbed trailer for transport. Driver was very personable and honest. Great Job! Would gladly call for him to transport again! [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup*** Mike...I enjoyed working with you and am glad the transport went well. I look forward to working with you again. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Hoopty73
    Date:9/30/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Auto shipping group for wonderful service
    Review:I had very good experience with Auto shipping group service. Felicia Williams (@ 602-428-6872) has explained me the complete process that they are going to follow before taking the order and she did what she told. I have received text messages with s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bhaskar
    Date:9/30/2015 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart/Auto Shipping Group
    Review:The agent was knowledgeable and precise and she managed the inevitable wrinkles with dispatch and attention. The car arrived without a hitch and I am entirely satisfied. plan to work with her again. [ View ]
    Poster:GHU
    Date:9/30/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Lance
    Review:Lance was great. He was great at keeping in touch and he got the job done. I had an old truck, it originated in a rural area, and it had to go a long way. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ben, Thank you so much for the review.I know the fires in Sacramento were awful. I am glad everything is safe. I want to thank you for entrusting me with the transport. Glad we were able to get it taken care of . Thank you for the help [ view ]
    Poster:Ben S
    Date:9/29/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Kimberly was helpful throughout our conversation re transporting my car from Cape Cod to Florida. This was my first time doing this so I was nervous about my car being picked up and delivered on time and safely. Kimberly reassured me that her company... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tony, Thank you so much! I am so glad that everything was taken care of as you thought it would. When you are ready to head back to MA just let me know and I will get that one going as well. Enjoy Florida! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony S
    Date:9/29/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Prompt and professional customer service Felicia was knowledgeable and honest. She followed the process from pick-up to delivery. After I paid the initial down-payment the process moved rapidly. The car was in my driveway the day I returned home. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Constance Davis-Springer
    Date:9/29/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: SHipping truck to Penn State
    Review:Felicia Williams had moved my clients cars from Maine to Newport beach and he had given her the highest reference, she didn't disappoint and worked with my crazy schedule and re-booked several times when the car wasn't ready to be shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeana Keough
    Date:9/29/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Review:Lance provided an impressive service when I need transport my car from LA to Houston, the price is $775, although the driver come to picked up one day later than schedule, he still arrived on time, I will use them again if I need in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Alex It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to Thank you for having the confidence in me to come thru for you. I know you could have went with the many other Brokers but you chose me. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:9/29/2015 1:27:00 PM
    Review:Great Service, Kimberly get me a driver quickly and follow up nicely. Driver pick up and drop vehicle on time, no damage or scratch just a little dirty but that's the nature of open carry. Will definitely use again if I need another transport in the ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ray, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:9/28/2015 9:37:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.