View 162,716 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,717th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2559 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I recently moved from Houston to the Phoenix area. Of all the companies I researched, Auto Shipping Group was on the high end regarding price but I went with them based on reviews I read. Kim was really pleasant and easy to work with. I wasn't thril... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mary, Again I am sorry that the carrier was ahead of schedule. I did what I could to help, but they are estimated dates, not guaranteed dates because their schedules can change. I kept in communication with you and the carrier the best I could. Again I am sorry that they put a kink in things that caused an added expense. I wish I could have done more to help you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:MCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360) 406-4893
    Review:I had a great experience with Lance with transporting my car from New York to Michigan. I had a few special needs that he was able to accommodate me with. I would recommend him and Auto Shipping Group in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Joline Thank you so much for the great and wonderful review. I really appreciate the time you spent giving me the review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I have to give you props for helping me out. If it wasn't for you it would not have gone so smoothly Thanks so much Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Joline
    Date:2/11/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received from Chell Hart who was my contact from the auto shipping group company. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Daniel, I appreciate you being willing to leave a review for me on a public website. (I know you don't normally do reviews, which makes this one of my favorite reviews this month!) I was happy to help and I hope you'll remember me to friends and family. Take care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:2/11/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went smoothly
    Review:I shipped my Honda Odyssey from Utah to Wisconsin for $1100. I don't quite understand their price match policy because in the end everything is an estimate anyway and they charge whatever the actual carrier will accept. But all in all, great experien... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Joshua...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! ASG updates their pricing as they get pick up's so new customers inquiring have an accurate idea in their budget. We don't know how other brokers determine their pricing. If the broker is A rated and 5 star rated we feel their quote would be credible. Anytime we take money away from drivers it creates delays. Ultimately our goal when placing an order is to have a carrier accept it and price is important for this to happen. If we price match another credible company and can't establish availability after 5 days from the ready date then we move price back up to our quoted price so we can attract a driver to accept it. Thank you for your business. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Josh KuttererThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Ford Focus
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received from Gina Borgenson who was my contact person from Auto Shipping Group Inc. Gina was very professional, and friendly from the beginning of contact. I shared with Gina that this was an unexpected move, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Gina Borgeson 360-281-8146 gina@autoshippinggroup.com You are most welcome and hope things go well for you in your new home. [ view ]
    Poster:Lenora Jones
    Date:2/11/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Rating Review
    Review: On time and free of any damage on the 2500 miles trip. Courteous broker, courteous driver. Price quoted was price paid. Will use again if necessary. MAC [ View ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Howard, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Howard McGrew
    Date:2/10/2015 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Danielle Heagy
    Review:My first vehicle transport experience turned out to be a very easy process. There was a delay at the car dealership my car was being shipped from because of bad weather, but it was no issue to give a call back when the car would be available. I was... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Travis- WOW!! Thank you SO MUCH for this FANTASTIC 5 STAR REVIEW!! Your kind words mean so much to me and as I read this review I was SO HAPPY! I am happy to know you felt the care I put into every transport I facilitate! I am always STRIVING to put my customers minds at EASE when shipping, especially with this being your FIRST TIME SHIPPING! It was GREAT we were able to save you some money on this transport also! I WISH you THE BEST and hope you are ENJOYING your NEW CAR! Thank you again Travis for this AMAZING REVIEW! If you need another transport CALL ME! Or if you know anyone who does send them my way!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:TravisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Review:Very pleased with the overall service from Auto Shipping Group. They were very prompt in finding a car shipping service, and my vehicle arrived even sooner than I expected. I would recommend and use again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jacob, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob
    Date:2/10/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: My Auto Transport
    Review:I shipped a 68 Camaro from Egg Harbor, WI to Houston, TX. Felicia Williams with Auto Shipping Group was great. She emailed and texted me every step of the way with updates on my shipping. I have shipped many cars throughout the years and this was t... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mike...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! Thank you for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :-) I gave u my word when you made the reservation I would be here to assist you from loading through delivery. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Helman
    Date:2/10/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of my truck
    Review:No hidden fees. Every thing was taken care as promised. Truck was delivered in good condition. I was very pleased with the service Brandon provided and the operator who made the delivery. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Kent, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kent Groth
    Date:2/10/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping review
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was outstanding and well exceeded my expectations. Lance Staab was just a wonderful representative of the company. He was kind and easy to talk to. He helped to educate me about this new experience of ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Annette I can not tell you enough what a wonderful experience it was to transport you and your daughters car. With out your help it would have been a little bit more difficult. Thank you for taking the time to send me this outstanding review. I really appreciate all you did. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Annette Carrizales
    Date:2/10/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: (Lance Staab 360-406-4893) Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Magic Auto Transport (also doing business as, Auto Shipping Group) was the broker that took my information and set me up with Northwest Transport LLC, the moving company that actually transported my Honda Accord to Houston from Seattle. Easy, fast ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I was so impressed. I really appreciate the time you took to write one for me. It was a shear pleasure assisting you in the transport. I can not thank you enough for helping me make it such a great move. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Transport
    Review:I worked with Kimberly on shipping my car. As I'm sure many know, shipping a car cross country is extremely daunting. Kimberly really worked hard to get my car out to the town I needed it shipped to in the time frame Being nervous about moving and su... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Suphada, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to text me or email me like we have been doing. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Suphada
    Date:2/9/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company
    Review:If you guys Are you looking for a company to move your car to another state this is the right company..Brandon Bonds is an amazing person he'll take care of you the right way. So contact them [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Christie, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Christie
    Date:2/9/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group..Great customer care
    Review:Customer service is excellent, they were able to offer me a good price for my fixed time frame. Lance took care of me very well, informed me about everything in detail and helped me understand the whole process. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Harsha, Thank you so much for the outstanding review. I know you could of went with the 3000 other brokers out there but you choose me. It was a great pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it with out your efforts. Thank you so much. [ view ]
    Poster:harsha nutakki
    Date:2/9/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: ASG: Brandon Bond, 360-200-7549
    Review:First time I shipped a vehicle, did some research and picked Auto Shipping Group. Talked to Brandon Bond, 360-200-7549, and he set up the transport. Brandon walked me thru the process and kept me informed throughout. I was extremely pleased with the... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello John, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:John Kulisek
    Date:2/8/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Car arrived earlier than expected. Very easy dropping the car off. Got in and out in about 10min. Also picking up the car was really easy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Stephanie, I am so glad that the service was what you expected. I love hearing that everything went smoothly. If there is anything else you need, or if you know of anyone moving please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:2/8/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Order# 1014567
    Review:Excellent service, was glad to have the car show up a day early! Nothing was damaged during the transport process either. Would defiantly use them again! [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Janet...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Janet G
    Date:2/7/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Both Stephanie, the customer service and the driver were very helpful and responsive. The only downside I could think is the 1 day delay in the pick up, which is mostly due to the bad weather. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service****Call Me Direct For A Free Instant Quote***Elias, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to doing more business together again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Elias
    Date:2/7/2015 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommend Felicia
    Review:I found the information in the Internet since I didn't have the experience before. I got a lot of quotations from many agents including Felicia. After talking them, I found Felicia was the only person answering all kinds of questions kindly and profe... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tim...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Tsai
    Date:2/7/2015 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my mothers car to her in Florida, since it was the first time transporting a car. Dan was very friendly, helpful and patient. He answered any questions I had and made me feel comfortable placing my order. He kept in const... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for giving ASG one percent of your confidence today and allow us to earn the other99% and when this is all over you will be writing another 5 Star Review. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/6/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car ship
    Review:My daughter's car was totaled. she needed a car for school and work. Ms. Kimberly Freiley was very helpful on helping me to transport my car to my daughter in Oklahoma in time with a very affordable cost compared to other companies. My daughter ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Hai, I am so glad that your daughter got your vehicle as quickly as we could get it out there. If there is anything else you need, or your daughter needs please let me know. Have your daughter tell all her friends in school to call, email or text me when school is out and I will help transport their vehicles. [ view ]
    Poster:Hai
    Date:2/6/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Subject: Heartfelt Gratitude
    Review:I can't say enough about Stephanie Hamilton; her service orientation should set an example for the industry! Her attention to detail, overall knowledge, follow-up and professionalism are extraordinary! I have shipped several cars over the years and... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***Michael, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. You made my day, it feels great to hear that I was able to make this experience your BEST yet. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again. Thank you again. YOU ROCK! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael MurphyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks a lot Felicia Williams@602-428-6872
    Review:I was very pleased with how swiftly carrier was confirmed and my SUV was picked up after confirming the quote (within 18 hours). Also my SUV reached the destination earlier than us since our flight got cancelled for couple of days because of snow sto... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Balu, a Thank you for your business and 5 star review! I'm glad I was helpful during your stressful move. I enjoyed assisting you. Please let me know if I can assist you again. Thanks and please take care- [ view ]
    Poster:Balu V
    Date:2/5/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:We never used them due to us selling one of the cars before relocating so no need, but working with Danielle was an extreme pleasure! You are in good hands with ASG! [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** KB- Thank you so much for this WONDERFUL 5 STAR review! I appreciate you taking the time to leave this considering plans changed! You were SO GREAT to work with while you were here! Your kind words about BEING IN GOOD HANDS make me feel so FANTASTIC! Thank you again for taking the time to leave me a review! I hope the rest of your move goes AMAZING AND SMOOTH!!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:KB
    Date:2/5/2015 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: 4.75 stars for Tige at Auto Shipping.
    Review:I had absolutely no idea how this whole process worked before - I was a bit apprehensive toward the whole process because I couldn't be present at the pickup or drop off and there are SO MANY transportation companies. I researched and called several... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Claire MannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Gina Borgeson 1-360-281-8146
    Review:Gina was very helpful and friendly on the phone. She made me feel comfortable placing my order to have my vehicles shipped. [ View ]
    Response:Gina Borgeson 360-281-8146 gina@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Maria Fink
    Date:2/4/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Best Price, Quickest Service, very professional
    Review:After 18 years on Maui, I decided to move back to California, vehicle and all. I contacted 7 different companies and received 7 different quotes, timetables, and general info. Julie was very knowledgeable and professional and I appreciate her prompt ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Mark, Thank you for choosing ASG and my services for your transport. It has been my pleasure talking with you and working with you. I'll talk to you soon. when your vehicle is sailing to the mainland. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mark D'antonio
    Date:2/4/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Review:When I needed to get more information about shipping my car from California to Washington I called Auto Shipping Group Inc. Wendy answered all of my questions with great enthusiasm. She even was able to give me a great price quote for the car shippin... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 3602143680 Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome 5 review based on our conversation. I pride myself on giving honest and accurate information! I hope it all works out for you! Thank you again! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE!....Wendy Barker....Easing minds one car at a time! [ view ]
    Poster:BTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service By Danielle
    Review:The associated(Danielle) assigned to me for the overall service was really excellent. She know what is she dealing with the time it takes for to make a perfect move... I was hurry and pushing her too much without understanding the actual time it take... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Pradeep- WOW! What can I say? This was such and AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW!! I am soo happy that you felt the care and love I put into EVERY transport I work on! I am happy that you felt comfortable to call me whenever needed and you were NEVER BUGGING me! For you to say you feel I deserve 50% of the winnings was BEYOND HEARTWARMING!! It means so much to me! Thank you for your concern about my health! I am doing SO MUCH better now and I am working everyday to be a better me! If you need ANYTHING and I mean ANYTHING call me!! Thank you again SO MUCH FOR THE FANTASTIC review! - Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Pradeep Kumar Prem Kumar
    Date:2/4/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport
    Review:Our SUV was transported from MN to AZ in a very timely manner. The drivers were pleasant and efficient. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Beth, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Wendy is efficient and followed up with me. The driver was late picking up the car, but it worked out that I was able to meet him somewhere else to give him the car. The driver was late on the other end, but there was a major winter storm that went... [ More ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER 3602143680 wendy@autoshippinggrouop.com Thank you for this awesome review!I am sure the 4 star was just a slip of the mouse! Your kind words and expression of satisfaction is well heard and well deserved!I t was my pleasure working with you ! ASG! HONEST!RELIABLE! .....Easing minds one car at a time ! [ view ]
    Poster:SquawMom
    Date:2/4/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia 6024286872
    Review:Felicia has been very co-operative and helpful during the whole process. She kept us updated on the tranportation throughout. I felt the delivery was worth the money and these people actually delivered it in the same time frame. That was commendable.... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Diganth...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Diganth Shetty
    Date:2/4/2015 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Malia McClain was very good and helpful. Auto arrived on time. Was a bit dirty but that was to be expected with a open carrier. Would use her again to move a Auto. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - - - I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY FOR SEVEN YEARS. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR JUST QUESTIONS. I WORK FROM HOME, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR YOU ANYTIME. What a great review, Bob. Thank you, and you were a blast to work with. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bob BoothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: 2011 dodge challenger srt8
    Review:This was a great overall experiance with felicia she kept me posted all through the move.This was the first time for me transporting a car and felicia made it a truly great experiance.She called me or text me on every step of the journy from califofn... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Dave...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason ASG has maintained an industry leader. Because of ASG's tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Dave RoseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Order# 1014435 Order Total $1146
    Review:Felicia was honest and dealt straight with me. She arranged for pickup as close as possible to the required date. She followed up several times and was prompt in responding to email and text queries. My car was delivered before time without any iss... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sarangapani...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care [ view ]
    Poster:Sarangapani Sista
    Date:2/4/2015 9:05:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Dan of ASG did an excellent job in organizing the transport of my daughters car from CA to MA. The vehicle arrived undamaged but coated with road salt because of the rough and snowy weather this past week. [ View ]
    Response:*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr Thomas thank you for your business and look forward in serving you soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Tom O'Brien
    Date:2/4/2015 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: dan cabral
    Review:Very good in calling and following up.he was very good in callling and following up with me and come to closure and arranged vehicle in a day. Appreciate it dan [ View ]
    Response:*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM You are so kind again I am a phone / email away at all times, when it comes to communication we strive for your 5 STAR Customer Service. Sincerely, DC [ view ]
    Poster:John ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: 18-DAY HORROR STORY
    Review:Signed with Auto Shipping because Tige said he could get Transport Express (Seattle WA) to move our pickup & they were fast & dependable. HAH. Late pick up, 18 days to deliver a giant ball of dirt with tires sticking out underneath. Price ... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie J SpearThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy and timely transport
    Review:Our experience with Auto Shipping Group was positive overall. Having never shipped a car before we didn't know what to expect but the car was delivered quickly (earlier than expected!) and safely. The quote was in line with most of the other carriers... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Lindsey, Thank you so much for taking time to provide feedback and for your 5 star review! Thank you for your kind words. i look forward to serving you next time. Thanks o much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Lindsey
    Date:2/3/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING GROUP - Vehicle shipping
    Review:An excellent service company.. due to severe weather problems in the entire Northeast, the delivery took longer than expected, through NO fault of Auto Shipping Group.... but they stayed on top of my shipment, responded quickly and honestly to my in... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Don- Thank you SO MUCH for the FANTASTIC 5 STAR review! It was absolutely MY pleasure to work with you during your transport! It does get difficult with WEATHER delays in the winter time! I appreciate your patience with the delays! I am so HAPPY TO HEAR that you were very satisfied with OUR COMMUNICATION! I am always welcome to my customers inquiring about their transport status! Thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to leave this WONDERFUL FEEDBACK for me! I cannot wait to transport your next vehicle! Only as long as it is as pretty as this one we just shipped! If you know anyone who needs a transport as well SEND THEM MY WAY! Thank you again for the GREAT review!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Don Leslie Jr.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommended, Excellent service!
    Review:After previously shipping a car and having a poor experience I was reluctant to ship a car again, but needed to do so. I spoke with Danielle Heagy in great length about concerns and in great length about the process. She was very thorough in explaini... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Elizabeth and Rich- THANK YOU so much for this AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! Even though you had a bad experience before, it helped you to learn what to look for in a company. I am so happy we crossed paths and I was able to be there for you both during your transport and your move! This was such a great transport for me to work on! One of the things I ENJOY most about my job is being there with MY customers throughout their transitions in life. It was nice to see a family resemble mine and be able to SUPPORT you in this move! I cannot wait to see how things turn out after this move and everything is settled for your family! I am SO HAPPY you felt the importance of your move FROM ME! This is something I pride myself on. Taking the time to MAKE YOU feel as though your move is MY PRIORITY! I wish you all the best in the months coming and CANNOT WAIT to see how things work out! Keep in touch! If you or anyone you know needs a transport let me know!! Thank you again for the AWESOME5 STAR review!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth and Rich
    Date:2/3/2015 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Charger to Kansas
    Review:Transport was flawless. Charger from California to Kansas. Brandon was on top of it the whole time - easy instructions - driver kept in contact with person receiving the car. This is our second experience with Brandon and Auto Shipping and we ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Linda, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:linda
    Date:2/3/2015 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Moved Jeep Cross Country
    Review:Kimberly was accessible and helpful each time I spoke with her. The whole process was smooth and the Jeep arrived within the time frame allotted (it took 9 days door to door) and the price was exactly what was quoted. The car was clean, undamaged and... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tiffany, Thank you so very much! I really enjoyed working with you! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know by text or email to the above numbers and I will be happy to help you! [ view ]
    Poster:T FisherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile shipment
    Review:Having never arranged to have an auto shipped, I found Auto Shipping Group's representative to be very responsive, knowledgably and helpful. The arrangement with the transport company was handled professionally and the service I received from beginni... [ More ]
    Response:***Auto Shipping Group*** 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Mr. Hipp, Thank you for those honest words. You my friend are a joy to work with and look forward in serving again. Sincerely, dc [ view ]
    Poster:Estel Hipp
    Date:2/2/2015 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Absolutely Perfect. Felicia handled everything very professionally and efficient, I called her and explaind what we needed done while we were on the phone a received an email with shipping instructions with in 30 min had a dispatch order and confirma... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I Love working with the Gresham Subaru team and look forward to working with you on the next one! Thank you so very much~ I love you guys!! [ view ]
    Poster:GRESHAM SUBARU
    Date:2/2/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Just fine.
    Review:Overall experience was just fine. The price was on the lower end of what I was quoted from other companies. The person I spoke with explained the process fully and was not pushy or overbearing. I got a several hour warning on pickup and delivery, and... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean,Thank you for the review! Please take a moment to check out the email I sent you to see how I can improve my customer service to provide 5 star service in the future. It looks like the only thing lacking was the over all customer service. So please let me know what else I can do. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean ConradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car
    Review:The overall service was very good. I was told i would be charged 1100 in total but the total came out to 1119.50 overall but i did not fuss about it because it was only 19 dollars. The car had some scratches but that's not the shipping company's faul... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thanks for the review honest review, unfortunately when it comes to pricing we are at the mercy of the carrier (Supply & Demand). Please remember when you book with us again or refer a friend to remind me of the $25 discount. Sincerely, dc [ view ]
    Poster:KCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy
    Review:Mr Lance Staab was very nice nd helpful,My car delivered on time nd no damages,I'm very happy with service nd will call Mr Staab again in the future when I needs,Thanks .Jae Song [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jae and Sn Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to give one for me. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Jae S Song
    Date:2/1/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Account Executive Tige Yeargin
    Review:I was a little worried at first about shipping my car across the country instead of driving it myself. After speaking to Tige with ASG, I was less worried. He explained the entire process to me and kept in contact with me as he was trying to set a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2015 12:10:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71