View 153,936 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,937th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Common Carrier
Contract Carrier
Please Update
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2629 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.51% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: good experience
    Review:Martha explained the entire process to me so that I understood exactly what would happen. While the price was a little higher than the original estimate, it was worth it for the service. The driver was very professional and my car arrived early and... [ More ]
    Response:Call for a free quote! 360-464-2504 Thank you so much Carol for the amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:C TurnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin (360)214-3679
    Review:WHEN I WAS LOKING ONLINE FOR A TRANSPORT COMPANY I READ SEVERAL ARTICLES ABOUT POTENTIAL ISSUES AND HOW TO AVOID. CHOSING A TOP RATED COMPANT WAS SUGGESTED BY ALL, "AUTO SHIPPING GROUP" CERTAINLY ADDS READ WELL AND HAD HIGH "BBB&quo... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 [ view ]
    Poster:ROBERT ATOLS
    Date:10/7/2014 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Autoshipping Group
    Review:Good work by Dan Cabral at AutoShipping Group (360.853.2828) for shipping my car. Called back promptly when requested information and supported the vehicle transfer. I would use him again. [ View ]
    Response:**DAN AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure and we look forward in helping you and your friends in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:S NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great and always kept me in the loop about what was going on with finding a driver and where my car was during transport. [ View ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Daphne, Thank you for your feedback and kind words. As your single point of contact at ASG I am here to work with you from the time you place your reservation clear through delivery. Thank you again for your time and please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Daphne
    Date:10/7/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Great experience with Lance and this company. On time ,on budget, professional to deal with. 2nd experience with this company and felt very comfortable with the entire process. Would recommend them to anybody. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@auotshippinggroup. Paul, I really appreciate the great review. You were so easy to work with and patient. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of both vehicles. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Parker
    Date:10/7/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: excellent auto transport service
    Review:I was approached by Auto Shippers after an inquiry on the internet about transporting a vehicle cross country. The rep, MIke McLaughlin was the first person to contact me with a phone call and not an just an email. He had great follow through, and ... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3679 Hello Patty, It was a pleasure working with you to get your vehicle delivered. When a customer shows appreciate at the level you did, it makes my job all that more pleasant. I am glad I was able to help you and glad you got that beautiful car back home. If I can ever help you or a friend, please feel free to give me a call, or pass on my number. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Patty Meeks
    Date:10/7/2014 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Having never used this type of service before, I researched articles before looking at companies. I knew what the average shipping cost would be before I contacted Auto Shipping Group. I asked for an email quote on the 26th of Sept, looking for trans... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com David, I want to sincerely thank you for the very nice review you left for me. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your vehicle. [ view ]
    Poster:David BroylesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:Auto shipping group inc. service was very professional. They had all the answers to the questions I had and was very patient when I didn't understand something. They were good at answering my calls and calling back if they missed my call I was surpri... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Martinez, It's great to hear from you and thank you for your feedback. You opted for an open carrier transport to establish best price for your budget. Open carrier means your vehicle is exposed to the elements of the weather. If you wanted it shipped enclosed you would have been paying several hundred dollars more. It's cheaper to get a car wash. Well, thank you for your business and please take care. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Martinez Kelley
    Date:10/7/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: took all the fear out of the equation!
    Review:When I was young I used to visit my grandfather in Florida. We spent our time fishing and working on his project cars, '56 thunderbird, '77 VW bug, '69 mgb, Model A, '79 Ford 250, ... the list goes on and on. When he passed away last year he left m... [ More ]
    Response:***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP****5 STAR, #1 RATED COMPANY****CALL FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE TODAY. 360-214-3678**** [ view ]
    Poster:J. MunsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was extremely helpful in assisting me with finding a transporter to ship my vehicle from New York to Florida. She kept me updated throughout the whole process through constant email communication and phone calls. She also made some extra ph... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Kisha, It's great to hear from you and thank you for taking time out to provide feedback on my performance! Much has to do with timing with the carriers that run the particular route and the availability of vehicles available to accommodate the drivers. Some carriers are more communicative than others. And all that we work with have been pre screened based on safety ratings and levels of insurance they carry. Thank you for your feedback. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Kisha Bazelais
    Date:10/6/2014 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: $250 Fee . . . for what?
    Review:My Experience 1. The Process I dealt with three different people- the broker, the driver, and the company. This is the main issue. When you have problems, the broker can point to the company; the company points to the broker; and the driver points ... [ More ]
    Response:Michael, I apologize you felt that we/I did not earn the money both the driver and my company received. However, being the drivers need to make some money for living expenses, Possible truck issues (putting wear and tear on their trucks daily), and fuel to haul your vehicle and others vehicles, I don't think their price was unreasonable also being they were hauling the vehicle across country over 2,000 miles. The carrier was in contact with you throughout the process the entire time. We expect delays due to traveling thousands of miles and dealing with more customers than just your self. That's the main reason we tell you its a ESTIMATED pick up and delivery date. There's no way for anyone to know that our carriers truck is going to break down half way through the US and might have to wait for repairs, or a customer is not going to be ready to release their vehicle or receive their vehicle when the driver arrives to their location, etc. Also, I feel I provided good service to you being you had a short window of time to pick up the vehicle and you wanted to go with a lower price and i agreed to assist you with that. The original price ASG quoted you was $1465, and we price matched another company for you, so we actually SAVED you money from what we originally quoted you (the average rate we have been getting cars picked up for). I didn't just post your vehicle out on a national load board, especially being when you placed your order you needed to have the vehicle picked up within a couple days (which on average with Standard Shipping, the service you chose, generally takes anywhere from 1-7 business days to get a carrier arranged After placing your order). So with that being said I and my dispatch department made calls to our preferred carriers to see what we could get for the best rate and quality service carrier. Which we did provide that to you. I am very upfront of how the industry works and I also went over all those details with you about the industry and that the lower the quote the less likely it would get accepted by a carrier. I don't like to throw low quotes out to customers to just get your business, I have been in the industry for almost 7 years and maintain 5 star service average being i am honest with the industry and don't try and convince my customers to place their order with me cause my price is low and over promise what i cannot deliver. So our fee I felt was worth it being I did personally work on the order for quite some time, putting some of my other customers back a little to focus on the more urgency of what you were requesting. Normally with lowering the quotes it can take longer than 7 business days to get a carrier arranged but my daily goal with my customers is to get your vehicle picked up in a reasonable time, with a reputable carrier, and for the best rate possible, and try very hard to make customers experience go smoothly. Unfortunately, we cannot always make every customer 100% satisfied. Again, i am sorry you were not happy with the service, but i am happy your vehicle was shipped to you safely and was transported across country without any issues. Take Care [ view ]
    Poster:Michael ShortThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:Tried another company and had to leave my car parked in CT for three weeks-and still no driver. Finally called Brandon at Auto Shipping group-largely because of their BBB rating. Brandon was personable, professional and answered all my questions. He ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Mark , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Valentine
    Date:10/6/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: 1011919
    Review:Felicia at Auto Shipping Group made my first out of state vehicle purchase very easy and took all the stress out of shipping the vehicle. I purchased a 1978 international Scout w/ a lift kit and after market lights on the top. I was worried about the... [ More ]
    Response:** Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Beau, It's really good to hear from you! And thank you so very much for your stellar review!! I have been in the industry for several years and have relationships with carriers I call upon. Much has to do with timing with where they are coming and going. I'm glad everything was smooth and painless. Thank you again for your kind words. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Beau
    Date:10/6/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: (Julie Johnston 602-428-6878)
    Review:I worked with Julie Johnston and she was consistently helpful thoughout the process. My driver was also prompt and helpful and the drop off and pick up went smoothly as planned. Price was competitive and I was completely satisfied with the overall ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Sterling, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Sterling SpeirnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service/Professional Driver
    Review:Great job! Car picked up on time and delivered early and in good shape. Driver very professional. Would use them again and probably will. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill FigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service
    Review:Lance was extremely helpful. Would use this service again. He stayed in contact with me right until the car was safely delivered. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nancy thank you for such a great review. I really appreciate you taken the time to write one for me. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of your vehilce [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Scrivano
    Date:10/6/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Order# 1011905 Order Total: $1555
    Review:Amazing customer service. Felicia did a great job keeping me updated and I definitely appreciated the transparency associated with the arrival time and overall cost of the shipping. Her ability to keep me in the loop and well informed regarding the s... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hi Marvin, Awww...well thank you so much for your kind words! My function is to handle the service side so our truck partners can handle the shipping side. I was assigned as your single point of contact from loading through delivery allowing myself to be available so the process is smooth and painless. Well, thank you again so very much! Please let me know when I can help again. Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Marvin Varee
    Date:10/6/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Moved car with them, west to east 2 years ago and now 2 cars on two separate pickups from east to west. Felt very comfortable with Lance Staab and the job he did. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Parker
    Date:10/6/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: concerned about dishonesty
    Review:Initial customer contact seemed knowledgable and courteous. They were prompt and set up pick up quickly. That seemed well. First problem: After car was dropped off they charged my card only for the boat portion of the transport not the whole trip.... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Andy, First I would like to say thank you. Second I would like to apologize that the carriers requested an extra 150. However, we refunded you 150 so we actually made less money so I could get your vehicle picked up so you would not accrue storage. Storage as it states in our terms is the customers responsibility not Auto Shipping Group. As for the payment, I was very upfront about how payment works. We do not put everything on credit cars, only our fee and the boat fee, the balance is always due with cash or cashier check at delivery. As for the 30 extra, that is the fee in our terms and conditions as well for credit card charges. Everything is in our terms, we did nothing dishonest. I am sorry you feel the communication was lacking. I informed you when your vehicle was ready at the port, when a carrier was secured, and then you left this review confirming delivery. So I am not sure where you feel the communication was lacking. Below are the terms directly from out website that do pertain to your situation: 5. Unlike numerous other shippers, we do not require any money from you until the day your vehicle is loaded on to the carrier. At the time you place your order, a credit card or check is provided to be kept on file. Your credit card will be authorized at the time you place your order. A fee of 30.00 per 1000 charged will be applied to all credit card transactions. The check will be processed the day of pick up. On the date your vehicle is scheduled to be loaded on to the carrier, we will process that payment for the deposit. The balance is due at delivery with cash, cashier check or money order directly to the carrier. Please ask about our offshores, overseas, or out of country payment policy. 6. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier. 16. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will not be responsible for demurrage at any Port Facilities. [ view ]
    Poster:Andy NicholesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: NC to CO transport
    Review:The only hiccup that I had was a mix up in the paperwork getting to the driver that caused the pick- up to be a day later. The driver made sure to get it to the destination as quickly as possible to make up for it though. Other than that small mix up... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher E GarverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: transportantion review
    Review:Randy was Profecional and upfront with every detail of the transportation ( very first ) of my vehicle. It was a great experince . Great follow up. Friendly and profecional. The driver was very nice also. Good job all . Thank You All Fernando Val... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Hey Fernando, thanks for taking the time to leave that review...glad to hear it all went well for your first ever car shipment...take car sir and let me know if I can help you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Fernando Valenzuela
    Date:10/5/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: terrible experience
    Review:I have never been so compelled to leave a poor review for any company however, my experience with Auto Shipping Group and a customer service rep named Martha Castillo warrants just that. What started off as superrior customer service turned into a ma... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Sara and Jason, Thank you for the review but I would like to point out that we had a carrier for you and you declined. I'm sorry he couldn't meet you on the exact day you needed. I was also willing to give you a $200 discount but you still refused. As I had mentioned to you since our initial conversation we can't guarantee a specific date for pick up and delivery there needs to be flexibility as there are too many unforeseen circumstances when a driver is driving across country loading and unloading 10 cars. I found a carrier for you, was able to save you money but you cancelled the order... so I'm not sure how I went wrong here. [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Alonso JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 9:38:00 PM
    Review:Well If I could tell everyone in the United States if they needed there car to be shipped. It would be this company for sure. Sam Anderson made me feel like family. She kept in touch with me all the time. I would use this company over any other compa... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson, 360-200-6922 Sam@autoshippinggroup.com Larry, I really appreciate the great review. You were so easy to work with and patient. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of your vehicle. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Draper
    Date:10/4/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer! I'd recommend to everybody!!
    Review:My initial contact with the company was to inquire about the shipping of a car, so I guess I sounded like a novice on it....lol My contact person was very patient, explained the entire process, and told me if there were any questions or concerns fee... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPEREINCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Darold, it was a great pleasure working with you, and I look forward to working again with you very soon. Take good care of yourself, I was happy to hear you are out of the hospital after a scare like that........YIKES! Thank you for the kind review, I really appreciate it. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Darold Hogan
    Date:10/4/2014 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I had heard many bad stories about having cars shipped. I did some research and Kimberly and the Auto Shipping Group had great reviews. Kimberly was outstanding. When I phoned her with questions she always answered her phone and knew who I was with n... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 8 YEARS! Phillip, I really loved working with you! Everything was so easy going! If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Phillip DuffyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great setup, execution was ok but on time.
    Review:Great setup from Malia and their outfit. Pickup driver was someone that took the bid, so not their control. Cars were delivered, my car was really dirty covered in smashed up bugs. But delivery was on time. Andy [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Andy, thank you for the nice review. (Sorry about the bugs) LOL! I was happy to have you as a customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Andy SplenserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:My son and his wife had to relocate to Alameda, California because of her being in the military. She had to report ahead of him and we had to help him get the furniture and his car there. We had never shipped a car before and had no clue to the proc... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Tricia Chin
    Date:10/3/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Arizona to Massachusetts Transport
    Review:This is the 2nd time I have used this company and they were still excellent. They always kept me informed of the status of the contract and gave me all the necessary information to keep me in contact with the driver. The driver called me in a timely ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE *** Hello Jim , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Colbert
    Date:10/3/2014 1:42:00 AM
    Review:From the very beginning of obtaining a quote to when my car was delivered at its end destination. The entire process was done professionally and accurately. Tige Yeargin was my point of contact and he was very informative and helpful throughout the e... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Lance from Auto Shipping Group was great, friendly, and approachable. He was always available when needed. Unfortunately, my car was damaged and the guy who drove it out was rude and unprofessional. Lance was great though. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Niki, thank you so much for such High praise. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I apologize for the damage on the carriers end of it. [ view ]
    Poster:Niki
    Date:10/2/2014 11:48:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and professional
    Review:Shipping was affordable, quick and professional. Almost too quick, they arrived 2 days before the expected arrival time causing some running around to the bank. But better early than late! [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was excellent. Randy Chavez was my sales representative and he was professional, personable, informative and was timely in giving me a quote of money and a time frame for transport. I was shipping our family c... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Hey Barbara, thanks for taking the the time to leave a review, it means a lot to me. I just wanted to say it was my pleasure helping you get that Saturn out to your son. You have my tel#, let me know if I can ever assist you again shipping a car..other than that, I hope you have a awesome holiday season! [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara RussellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Malia 360-214-3671
    Review:Malia was great in facilitating the transportation and all went well with the process. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 i HAVE BEEN WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY FOR OVER SIX YEARS, AND I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Kristina, thank you so much for the great review, it was a pleasure working with you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kristina
    Date:10/2/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:This is the first time I have used an auto broker to ship a car and had a great experience. Malia McClain with Auto Shipping Group was very knowledgeable, polite and honest. Malia made sure to get me the best rate and kept in touch with me the entire... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY FOR OVER SIX YEARS AND I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Jay, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I hope your son recovers quickly from his injury, and is back to playing pro hockey soon. Thank goodness we got his car to him in time. Malia@autoshippinggroup. [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Hoffman
    Date:10/2/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Exelent service
    Review:Berry satisfy whith the service I would used it again I didn't had no problems at all and my vihicle was right on time Randy Chavez was the guy that help me and answer every single one of my questions and he help me with all my concerns I had I would... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Thanks Mario for the review...hope you're enjoying Texas...let me know if I can help you or anyone else moving their car..take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mario morales
    Date:10/2/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a Jeep to California
    Review:Randy Chavez made the process really easy. Fast and reliable communications and he delivered what he promised. Car arrived at destination in great shape after 12 days, two days earlier than promised. Very happy with this service. Randy's email: randy... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-406-4885***Thanks Thomas for taking the time to leave me some feedback, I really appreciate it! I hope you had a great summer and look forward to serving you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas RisbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Thank you Julie for another great transport. This last hot rod you got to me from Nebraska, I thought it would be a problem area to move it from but you did it. Thank you. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jim its always a pleasure working with you and your projects. My best to you and talk to you when you find another one. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:10/2/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Service PHX to CLT
    Review:Would recommend the Auto Shipping Group, Tige Yeargin, 602-428-6882 for future auto shipping. They made all the arrangements. We dropped out vehicle at In flight parking at Phoenix Airport, and was delivered 10 days later. Totallly satisfied with a... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Bondurant
    Date:10/2/2014 1:38:00 PM
    Review:In one line you can trust blindly on Auto Shipping Group. My Story : This was the first time when I shipped my car and I was very confused to choose the carrier. As we all do, I contacted lot of different carriers but no one was guaranty on the da... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you, Shrikant for the great review. I know you were so very nervous and skeptical about using any company, and not knowing who you could trust. I promised you I would take wonderful care of you.........glad to see you are happy. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shrikant TodeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Lance was very professional and helpful
    Review:I worked with Lance as I was looking to ship my car from San Diego to Boston MA. He was very professional and friendly. When I didn't like a carrier based on some bad reviews Lance was willing to work with me to find a new one. However, I didn't end ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-2064893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lauren, Thank you so much for the great review I really appreciate the fantastic feedback. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:10/1/2014 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Lies lies and more lies!
    Review:Please help! It's my first time using a transport broker. I was skeptical, nevertheless I was really happy to find Martha. That is until I found out I was a fraud victim. I spoke with Martha last month, she portrayed herself to be helpful, honest,... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Sara and Jason, Thank you for the review but I would like to point out that we had a carrier for you and you declined. I'm sorry he couldn't meet you on the exact day you needed. I was also willing to give you a $300 discount but you still refused. As I had mentioned to you since our initial conversation we can't guarantee a specific date there needs to be flexibility. I found a carrier for you, was able to save you money but you cancelled the order... so I'm not sure how I went wrong here. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara AlonsoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell was very helpful in providing information for shipping our car from NJ to MN. While we have not yet decided on a shipping company, she was receptive to our needs and budget and offered to investigate a more economical time to ship the car. I ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Mike, Thank you fro leaving me a review! I don't usually get reviews from people who haven't become my client's yet, so this is a wonderful treat! I take my role as a shipping agent very seriously. I believe very few people want to spend money shipping a car for the fun of it, so I try my hardest to meet the needs my clients present- budget, scheduling, and safety concerns. It's nice to know my willingness to serve comes through even at the first point of contact! Looking forward to serving! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Mike A
    Date:10/1/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:Having never shipped a car before I was nervous, and my representative, Martha Castillo, explained the order process and was very helpful with all my questions. I felt that the cost was about middle of the road as compared to others I checked. Marth... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service I have to offer. I am glad your daughter has her car she must be so happy! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. Take care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Robert BaillieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Auto Shipping Group Inc. is an A++ operation in my experience. Timely. Trustworthy. Unfailingly professional. Delivered. Tige Yeargin called me immediately upon receiving my request for a quote. When it became obvious to him that I was a novice... [ More ]
    Poster:Liam O'Neil
    Date:10/1/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free vehicle move
    Review:I have had several opportunities to deal with moving and shipping vehicles due to my years in a transient engineering company career and being an old car buff that likes to always have a project going. Recently purchased another old truck from out w... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Tony! I had a blast working with you on this route! I too am a bit of a classic car/truck fanatic and just had to pounce on your quote when I saw it come through. Having been with ASG for a while, I've been taught how to read the routes, anticipate potential speed bumps (pun intended), and provide my clients with the closest possible market rate for each route. Working with you I was able to accurate guestimate your end cost and we got down the road in fine fashion! (Thank you!) I hope to work with you again soon, and thank you for the kind words! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony VenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Working with Tige from the Auto Shipping Group was easy. I posted an online inquiry and he called within minutes. Tige set everything up and kept me up to date on what was happening with securing transport for my 2 cars. I had some issues with del... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawn Goonan
    Date:10/1/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group review
    Review:My father arranged for the shipping of my car from New York to Washington. When I called to make sure that he had given the shipping company my contact info, Lance was very friendly as he double checked that all my info was correct. He immediately em... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-4064893 lance@auotshippinggroup.com Rebecca, thank you so much for the great review. I am so glad you and your father had the faith in me to transport your vehicle. I want to also thank you for actually in making the transport run smoothly. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:John R SheedyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Chaley McVay
    Review:Pick up service was great, the driver kept in touch so I knew when the car would arrive (No waiting around not knowing) this was huge it allowed me to do what needed to be done that day rather than sitting around. Driver was polite and efficient, ... [ More ]
    Response:Chaley McVay, Auto Shipping Group 360-406-4882 chaley@autoshippinggroup.com Howard, It was a pleasure to assist you in getting your Ford Mustang shipped in a timely manner. I appreciate you allowing me the opportunity to provide you with 5 star service. Until next time, cheers! [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Turner IvThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: Martha @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I would like to start by saying this company gave me the best price and service. Martha was knowledgable from the start and I knew right away i was in good hands. She even ended up saving me over $100 on my transport from the original quote she gave ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review! I appreciate your business and trusting me with your vehicle. If you ever need a transport again we'd love to have you! Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler FileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yergin
    Review:the process was easy due to Tige at auto shipping group. timely pickup and on time delivery. the driver called ahead to make arrangements and everything worked out [ View ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:10/1/2014 12:29:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53