View 179,023 Reviews on 3,960 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,024th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2130 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.09% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Kimberly Frailey 360-200-6854
    Review:Car was delivered a day early and in the condition described. Kimberly was honest, kind, upfront, and very responsive. They even transported extras in the car (2nd set of wheels, springs), which many other quotes refused to do. Would do business with... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Vinod, I am so glad that you were happy with our services! If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you so much for everything! [ view ]
    Poster:VP
    Date:10/19/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Since we needed a particular window of time for vehicle pickup and drop off, we had some difficulty finding a carrier who could provide this at a reasonable price. Leah kept in touch with us and helped us find a carrier who could meet our requirement... [ More ]
    Response:****so happy to be assistance. Good luck **** LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:AMR
    Date:10/19/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Great communication and service. Leah and I talked open and honestly about my concerns. I would use this service again if needed. The driver made the pickup and drop off exceptionally easy. [ View ]
    Response:@@@@you were a pleasure to work with thank you for the review LEAH LINN 360-464-2504@@@@ [ view ]
    Poster:Brandon
    Date:10/19/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: CA to TX
    Review:Lance was very helpful and provided great customer service. Driver was very nice and constantly in contact until the delivery. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group . [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup. Srinivas Thank you so much for a great review. I am glad i was able to make the transport smooth for you. It was a pleasure working with you and I am glad you had the confidence to come thru for you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:srinivas akella
    Date:10/19/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Stabb
    Review:Very professional and courteous. Updated me regularly throughout the process. Very responsive to questions/inquires. Set-up was easy. Driver was very professional and in constant communication as delivery time approached. would not hesitate to use ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup. Nick Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to come thru for you. I am glad i was able to make the transport go so smooth. It was a pleasure working with you Thank you so much for the great review [ view ]
    Poster:N Patel
    Date:10/18/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: My transport
    Review:Felicia is very thorough and provides excellent communication during their entire shipment. Great experience, highly recommend. No issues at all. Verify fast transport time. [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:10/18/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: very impressed
    Review:I had to ship my car to my daughter that is going to college out of state. being a complete novice to this business i went to this website to research transport companies. Auto Shipping group was at the top of the list and after working with them i... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:s.Cherry
    Date:10/17/2015
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882
    Review:i have worked in the car business for over 30 years and have had my share of lies from transport brokers. from the first time i contacted tige i was impressed by his knowledge and extreme honesty. i will never use anyone else to move a vehicle. ma... [ More ]
    Poster:crossland
    Date:10/16/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:Being a small dealership, it is very important that the price quote for transportation are accurate. Many of my clients want their car purchase to include transportation and Tige's pricing is always spot on! I appreciate the service and will definite... [ More ]
    Poster:JR
    Date:10/16/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was very helpful
    Review:Malia explained the entire process and always returned my phone calls. I would recommend Malia to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. She was very helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:KJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2015 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with them
    Review:So far my experience with asg is awesome. I was thinking about not sending my 2014 audi r8 , but they made it so easy for me to get it done i had to fo it. I will be uing them again for sure with my other cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:10/16/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is the best most fabulous person to work with!!!!
    Review:My husband and I are moving our vehicle from Oregon to Florida. We contacted Malia and have had nothing but outstanding service. Very pleasant to work, was always available for me to contact and to handle all of my questions. Should we ever need a... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of being with Auto Shipping Group I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles with very satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Elyse, thank you so much for the nice review, you are adorable!! It was great working with you both, and thank you so much for the referrals. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Elyse
    Date:10/16/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Experience
    Review:From start to finish, Stephanie Hamilton and the delivery team was very professional. Telephone contact and eMail correspondence was first rate. Customer service level was exceptional. Very professional in all matters of coordination between the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill McG
    Date:10/16/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:My Primary contact was Malia. Her knowledge and honesty helped me to know that I found the right company. Malia should be commended for her excellent customer skills. Thank You [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of being with Auto Shipping Group I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles with very satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Andy, thank you TONS for such a great review. I had a great time chatting with you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:10/16/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Chevelle finally home
    Review:Felicia was a joy to deal with regarding the transportation of the Chevelle. She was prompt and responsive when I had questions or concerns. The vehicle bid was not picked up right away because the vehicle was inoperable and without the ability to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hank
    Date:10/16/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Shipping was quick and professional. Stephanie made sure we had all information and treated us like we were the only customer that mattered. We recommend this Company. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE EVER**** Robert, Thank you and your wife for the Beautiful 5 star review. It was a pleasure working with you two. Such a sweet couple you two are. Thank you both for being such awesome clients, hope to hear from you again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Roert
    Date:10/16/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche transport from OH to CA
    Review:Great service and value; vehicle picked up and delivered on time; thank you! Thank you thank you Thank You!!! Thank you thank you Thank You!!! Thank you thank you Thank You!!! Thank you thank you Thank You!!! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Tony, Thank you so much for this review. If there is anything else you need please let me know. Be sure to tell friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:Tony D
    Date:10/16/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I would trust Greg Bailey to handle the shipping of my cars in the future. I cannot say that about other carriers that I have used in the past. Very good communication, follow-up, and a fair price. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Mike..Thanks for the vote of confidence and GREAT review. Looking forward to working with you in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:M. Angelo
    Date:10/16/2015 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams is excellent! She provided phenomenal customer service with detailed explanation of the entire process. Based on our needs and time frame, she provided an excellent carrier that not only delivered our cars in perfect condition, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:10/16/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:My experience was excellent in every way. Frequent follow-through on the part of all relevant parties. And they were very specific about what needed to be done so I didn't have to keep contacting them for information. The driver who picked up the car... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Leslie Thank you so much for leaving me such a fantastic review. It was a pleasure working with you to get the transport done. If ever I can be of assistance please let me know. Thanks so very much [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie L.
    Date:10/16/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Silverado
    Review:I have been working with Stephanie for several years in the transport of company, personal and staff vehicles. She continues to fulfill our requests in a timely and efficient manner. This experience was no exception. She communicates with regard to... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Nanette, Thank you for the fabulous review. I am happy to handle all yours and staff's vehicle relocations. I know you haven't left a review in the past as it can sometimes take sometime out of your very busy schedule, i cant thank you enough for taking a moment to do this for me. Your time is greatly appreciated. Looking forward to doing more business soon. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Nanette Robidart
    Date:10/16/2015 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston(602-428-6878) You made it damn easy... !
    Review:First time car shipping experience.. was tension free.. !! First of all I have zero knowledge in cars..and the shipping agencies.. after all the overwhelming calls and emails from other agencies.. i somehow ended up with "Auto Shipping Grou... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you Ramya for the kind words and choosing our company and my services. I am very excited for you to receive your new vehicle and wish you the very best and enjoy your long awaited vehicle. I look forward to working with you or anyone that needs my services in the future. My very very best to you!! Very Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ramya
    Date:10/16/2015 3:44:00 AM
    Review:Greg was great and reliable. He answered all of my questions and reassured any concerns that I had. The company that he connected me with is professional and easy to contact. I would absolutely use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Sandra...Thank you for the review and you're business. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:10/16/2015 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: Malia was AWESOME!
    Review:Was referred to Malia at Auto Shipping Group by a close friend who is very particular about companies he uses. Everything he said was true. Service was amazing. Price was in line with what I was expecting. Follow up was excellent! We finalized p... [ More ]
    Poster:D. WagnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: First time
    Review:This was my first time transporting my vehicle anywhere. I would use this company again. I have absolutely no complains. Kimberly was such a big help. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Keturah, You have been absolutely wonderful to work with! I know your vehicle is still in route to Hawaii, but if you need anything before it gets there please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Keturah
    Date:10/15/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very helpful. As a first timer, she detailed every step of the process in shipping my car across the country. She was able to thoroughly answer all of my questions and direct me to making the best choices regarding shipment. I'll definite... [ More ]
    Poster:Alison
    Date:10/15/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Seamless and transparent experience
    Review:I shipped an SUV through Auto Shipping Group and Julie was point of contact. She was very attentive and responsive throughout the whole process. She openly communicated to keep me informed of the status, route details and contact details. I set a ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Eric is was wonderful working with you and look forward to it again if the need arises again in the future. My very best to you and your family, Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/15/2015 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transporter
    Review:Stephanie was awesome from the initial contact. I truly felt as if she honestly cared about me and my vehicle. Many others I spoke with made me feel it was just all about the $$$. If you are researching transporters and are a little nervous like I... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****5 STAR SERVICE****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Rob, thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process painless for you. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Murray
    Date:10/15/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I was contacted by numerous transport companies. Kimberly contacted me promptly, left a professional and clear message and had one of the lowest quotes. She kept me updated on the status of the transport, answered all of my many questions and was acc... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Sarah, Thank you so much for the awesome review! I am so happy you were pleased with the service! I look forward to working with you again in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:SC
    Date:10/15/2015 2:20:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I know there are a bunch of horror stories about moving companies but in my experience this was definitely not one of them. Felicia was an excellent contact, I was always informed of what was happening and when, my car was picked up and dropped off ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deon Carroll
    Date:10/14/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant Experience
    Review:Lance was exceptionally pleasant and thorough from my first contact through delivery of the vehicle. His follow-up exceeded my expectations. Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered one day early in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ted Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to give me such a great review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. But you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. It was a great pleasure assisting you and I want to thank you whole heartedly for the great review. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:10/14/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:After doing my research I contacted Lance and extremely happy I did. Lance made the entire process easy. He was informative, always responded immediately to any question via email, phone or text, professional and courteous I felt totally comfortable... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara Thank you for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a great pleasure assisting you and I want to thank you whole heartedly for the great review. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:10/14/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I had a great experience with this company. Lance Staab made the experience so great. I would refer anyone to do business with him. From the first initial conversation I had with him he made me feel comfortable and made it the best experience. Above ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Oceana What a fabulous review. Thank you so much for the vote of confidence. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you with the transport. I am glad I was able to come thru for you. Thank you again for your great help [ view ]
    Poster:Oceana
    Date:10/14/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Poster:Oceana
    Date:10/14/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:The service was Excellent. After searching a lot of different transport companies & reading some horror stories along the way. I chose Auto Shipping Group & made the right decision. My car was picked up on time & delivered the following ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Toni, I am so glad we were able to ship these two vehicles for you! Thank you so much for trusting me. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:TSJ
    Date:10/13/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I was treated with the greatest care from beginning with an instant called back to my request by Julie. Her friendly and open attitude was very refreshing. Julie was very informative and followed up on every detail, step by step. It will be my pleasu... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Malcolm it was a pleasure working with your on your transport. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our customers moves smooth and stress free for them. I wish you the very best in your new city and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Malcolm
    Date:10/12/2015 5:44:00 AM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:My husband and myself shipped my car first with this company. 3 days before relocating they were able to find a last minute transport for our truck. It was excellent customer service, and very informative! If we ever need to transport a car or truck ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandi This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: Malia's great!
    Review:I have shipped a few high-end vehicles with different brokers and found that Malia always exceeds my expectations and I will always recoomnend her for shipping vehicles. Call Malia on 360-214-3671. She works from home and is always available. [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of being with Auto Shipping Group I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles with very satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ - Bob my friend, you are awesome. Thank you so much for the kind review. Call me anytime. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Bob McCall
    Date:10/9/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Malia did a great job
    Review:VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION...SEVERAL CALLS BACK TO ME KEEPING ME UPDATED...ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS PROMPTLY & THOROUGHLY...ALWAYS ANSWERED THE PHONE...NEVER HAD TO LEAVE A MESSAGE... [ View ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of being with Auto Shipping Group I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles with very satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Michael, thank you so so so much for the wonderful review. It's a small world isn't it. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Strohbusch Jr
    Date:10/9/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:This is the first time we have used a auto transporter . We are shipping my wife's "baby" - a 1998 candy apple red Chrysler Sebring convertible in pristine condition. Malia was very thorough in her explanation of the entire process and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronald
    Date:10/9/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai Elantra
    Review:I dealt with Kimberly who was very pleasant. She told me the car would probably be delivered on October 9th to Oregon, but the barge carrying the car was late coming into Tacoma, so the car will be picked up and is scheduled to be delivered on Octob... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Randy I have really enjoyed working with you! Both vehicles are on schedule as of now and will both be delivered in the next 2 weeks from Alaska. If there is anything else you need in the mean time be sure to let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:10/9/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain was very helpful
    Review:I have shipped a vehicle once before through Red Carpet. Tige Was the one who helped me. So when i needed to ship a vehicle again, i wanted to use the same company, but it was now a part of Auto Shipping Group. So i decided to go with that company. M... [ More ]
    Response:Malia@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3671 - For excellent service, and competitive rates please call or email me. A+ Accredited with the BBB, and highest rated on Transport Reviews. After eight years of being with Auto Shipping Group I have successfully shipped thousands of vehicles with very satisfied customers. If you don't call me today I can't save you any money. $$$$$$ Nicole, thank you for the review. I am happy to know you are a returning customer. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:10/9/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my Silverado Crew Cab to California
    Review:Excellent experience working with Stephanie and the carrier selected to get my oversize Silverado 2500 with 37" off-road tires to Southern California. Good communication and flexibility to accommodate my needs for delivery. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Tim, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to put your auto relocation at ease for you. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/9/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Car move to Arizona
    Review:The work done by the broker to arrange the move was excellent. Unfortunately the trucker was not prompt on either end. The trucker had the incorrect city with the address. He called about 24 hours in advance and we confirmed the adDress multiple time... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Richard, Thank you so much for the positive review! I have addressed the issue with the carrier as we discussed by email yesterday. I am so sorry for their delays. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me m know! [ view ]
    Poster:Dick J
    Date:10/9/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent service & follow up by Tige Yeargin. Car was received in great condition. Only issue was Satellite XM radio was not operable upon pickup, & dealer nor XM radio don't know why? [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Gurk
    Date:10/9/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Gurk
    Date:10/9/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Great experience for my first time shipping shipping was on time and fast.Made it on time to the buyer of the vhicle deffinetly will call for future pick up thank you for your help [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** Salvador, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Looking forward to doing business together again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Salvador FloresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:I am extremely pleased with how the transport of my truck was handled by Heidi and the Auto Transport Group. She was given a time frame for pickup and delivery, and she was able to meet this time frame. The truck was delivered one day earlier then ... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for the 5 STAR REVIEW Mr. White!!!! I appreciate your kind words and look forward to helping you again with your future shipping needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Doug White
    Date:10/9/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!!
    Review:Auto Shipping Group has been very helpful, my broker was Tige and he was nothing but wonderful. He explained everything to me and made me feel more confident in shipping my truck since it was the first time we ever shipped a vehicle. I had a lot of q... [ More ]
    Poster:Kendell
    Date:10/9/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Contact Person
    Review:Felicia was nothing short of amazing. This being my first time shipping I was very skeptical and worried about the whole process. I felt at ease after she walked me thru the process. She was very honest and transparent. It all went just as she said i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dean Hehn
    Date:10/9/2015 12:19:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.