View 150,698 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,699th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2208 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Martha Castillo was great. She got the job set up so that my transporter picked up the car the day I needed and delivered it to me the day I needed. She knows her business. Highly recommend and will use again. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Michael, thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service I offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again:) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Made it a quick and easy shipment. Always keeps the customer happy. Shipper was there on time and arrived early. Chell will work hard for her customer no matter the locations. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Greg! I was concerned about finding a carrier running through your part of South Dakota, but we got it done in fine fashion! I hope you'll remember me to your friends and family for any of their shipping needs! Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:8/14/2014 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha made shipping my car easy and painless. Thanks for doing such a great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Jason, thank you so much for the 5 star review. I got it shipped fast and saved you money! You were awesome thanks for being such a great customer :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jason Jones
    Date:8/14/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I contacted a different shipping company before and they did not contact me again to give me any updates with my quote. With Martha Castillo from Auto Shipping Group, I was able to get my car shipped from New York to California in a little more than ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We work hard for our customer and even though your route was extremely high in demand we were able to find a carrier at a good price for you. We never ignore our customers and I know you all customers by name because I work on my orders every single day! Thanks for coming back to us and allowing us to take care of you :) [ view ]
    Poster:Kristeen Pareja/ LauroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:My car being transported was the least stressful part of my move. They were able to find a driver quickly & schedule a pick up for just a couple days after I called. Julie was very helpful, always responded to emails promptly and kept me informed... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Leila, It was a pleasure working with you on your transport. I wish you the very best in your new city and if the need arises again in the future to transport again, I look forward to working with you again. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Leila CurryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: 2009 Polaris Delivered As Promised
    Review:From the first contact with Olivia to the delivery of our vehicle, this was a pleasant experience. From the time we chose Auto Shipping Group to the time our vehicle was delivered, was a total of 7 days. The pickup day to the delivery day was 2 day... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 984-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Kim and Cathy, for all of your patience during this process. I understand it can be frustrating on the other end, and you have to trust someone. I appreciate you guys for trusting in me and I was determined not to let you down#Walk By Faith, Not By Sight#God Bless You [ view ]
    Poster:Kim Or Cathy ArmstrongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia-Bond Williams @602-428-6872
    Review:We have now shipped five cars from East to West or vice versa. This was definitely the smoothest delivery yet. Also, the driver was very professional, the best of all the drivers. Felicia was great at keeping in touch and answering any questions. ... [ More ]
    Response:**FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872, FELICIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ** Hello Carol, Aww thank you so much for your 5 star review! When booking with ASG you will be assigned a single point of contact who will work with you from the time you place your reservation clear through delivery. Our goal is to provide you with 5 star customer service. Now that you have a reputable source when transporting I look forward to working with you on your sixth transport! Thanks so much and please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Carol Labov
    Date:8/13/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:I called Brittany to make a reservation to have my kia spectra transported from pittsburgh,pa to peoria, az and she could not of been any nicer. she was very helpful, answered my questions to the best of her knowledge and was very honest with me. the... [ More ]
    Response:**BRITTANY ANDERSON 360-853-2827 brittany@autoshippinggroup.com** Brett, Thank you for taking time to write a review for me! I appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you! If you ever need to ship a car in the future I would be happy to help! [ view ]
    Poster:Brett BrozovichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Lance!!
    Review:Great customer service. I had never used an Auto Carrier before. They answered all my questions and eased my fears. Once again Thank you Lance for your great work and taking responsibility in moving my vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Manu, Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I really appreciate the time you took to write it for me. I am so glad I was able to assist you in the transport [ view ]
    Poster:Manohar Prathpati
    Date:8/13/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation on time
    Review:The transportation time is faster than I would expect and they are able to drop off on time. The car is a bit dirty though, which is reasonable as the car took a long journey across the country. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Yan thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. I am sorry about the dirt [ view ]
    Poster:Yan ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:I have shipped other auto/trucks in the past but this was by far the quickest and easiest service I have experienced. [ View ]
    Response:****Joe McConnell 602-428-6880****5 Star Service***D.Shaw, thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:D Shaw
    Date:8/13/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, fair price
    Review:This company is a broker and will charge a ~$250 fee on top of the price of the transport (which you will pay to the driver on arrival). This may sound bad, but in reality every single company we could find was a broker, and I think it would take a ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES TOO. Ryan, you could almost do MY job......LOL! Great review, thank you so much for using me and trusting that I am the best in the biz! Obviously you were right. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipping experience
    Review:The service I got to explain the car shipping experience was incredible - I felt like every other company was giving me the run around and I couldn't understand the process. Melissa got my bid accepted within 30 mins of submitting it so I knew the pi... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Jason, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our services here at Auto Shipping Group. Communication is the key in this industry and I feel as though the better we are at that the better we can execute the shipping process. I love seeing a plan come together and your gift of ample time was well received here in the office because its a rare consideration. Thank you again for taking the time to thoroughly explain your experience with us, call me anytime for future shipments. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason HarrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson at 360-207-5535 - Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Matthew Peterson and Auto Shipping Group are A-plus all the way! He informed me straight away how the US Freight Board system really worked and what to expect. Pricing was lower than all other offers I'd seen. I was warned early on of a pickup delay,... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. This was an easy order to get done, we did have a slight delay at pick up but they were early on the delivery date, so it looks like everything worked our in the end. We had a truck assigned rather quickly and were able to meet your time frame for the move and that always makes me happy. You were great to work with and communication was constant. Thanks again for the review and the business, please let me know if there is anything else I can do in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Alison McCabe
    Date:8/13/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Right on time and excellent service
    Review:This is my first time transporting car from NH to CA and with Auto Shipping Group Inc I cannot ask for more. Brittany Anderson 360-853-2827 is an excellent person to deal with. First she found a carrier for me in such a short notice and second she wa... [ More ]
    Response:Brittany Anderson! 360-853-2827 Brittany@autoshippinggroup.com Sheue, Thank you for taking time to write review! I really enjoyed working with you and am so glad we were able to get your car picked up so fast and delivered on time! I look forward to helping you ship your other car when you are ready, and will give you a return customer discount. Just give me a call when you are ready! [ view ]
    Poster:Sheue ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson,360-853-2844
    Review:I want to start out by saying my experience with Auto Shipping Group was excellent. I bought a car in Florida and needed it to be shipped to California. This made the communication logistics very tough because my contact person Alexandra had to coord... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jeff, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review for myself and my services. I appreciate the feedback very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything ended up working out great. Feel free to give me a call directly when you need to ship another vehicle, and I will be more than happy to set up a free quote for you along with giving you a 'return customer' discount. Again, thank you for the review Jeff! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff HartmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson
    Review:We had a fantastic experience with Alexandra Nelson. Her direct line is 360-853-2844. From the very first time I discussed the possibility of going with her company, I felt comfortable. I interviewed several others and my instinct kept going back... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great. Whenever you need to ship again, feel free to give me a call and I'll be more than happy to help you set the process up for free and give you a 'return customer' discount. Again, thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Todd Trimberger
    Date:8/13/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Review:Cassie with Auto Shipping Group was terrific. She stayed in constant contact with me through out the move and was excellent in walking me through the entire process. I highly recommend using Cassie and the Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Mark, you are so kind. It was a pleasure helping you through you shipment from San Antonio to Olympia WA. Thank you for your business. Have an awesome life. [ view ]
    Poster:MJL
    Date:8/13/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: fIRST iMPRESSIONS
    Review: Quote was returned very promptly and everything was handled very professionally, will recommend this company for any autotransport needs. Thank you Randy [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Dr. Sookra for the kind review. You were very easy to work with and I am glad you had a good shipping experience! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr Neville Sookra
    Date:8/13/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Truck driver issues
    Review:We were very happy with the service of Auto Shipping Group. Brandon was helpful in getting the shipping arranged very promptly. The car arrived on time in good condition. We were not happy with the truck driver from the trucking company. He was ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE **** Hello Lauren , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:8/13/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I would recommend ASG. The picked up quickly and delivered on-time. Olivia was great to deal with, she was great about answering my questions and getting things done. [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup THANK YOU SO MUCH CALEB. I REALLY APPRECIATE WORKING WITH YOU AND GETTING YOUR VEHICLE TO YOU ON TIME. I NEED MORE CLIENTS LIKE YOU. [ view ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:8/13/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Accord shipment
    Review:They were quick to respond and work things quickly. I would recommend them for others as they maintained communication until the vehicle was delivered. Only reason i didn't give 5 stars is that my vehicle was not delivered on time. The actual carri... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review Venkat, I really appreciate it considering the execution of your car shipment. We communicated constantly throughout the process and worked very well together, unfortunately the carrier (Transport Express) were very difficult to get in contact with. We had a very late delivery with no update whatsoever, very frustrating. Thanks again Venkat, you were a pleasure to work with, let me know if you need anything in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:venkat
    Date:8/13/2014 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Randy Chavez (360) 853-2823 (X7048) Excellent customer service
    Review: Randy was referred to me by one of my friends who shipped his car from NC to California and had excellent customer service. Although I had less than little over a week for my move randy helped me find a transporter in like 4 days with reasonable p... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you Kiran for the awesome review sir. I knew your shipping was going to be a challenge but we had success. That is why I always say never think something is not possible! [ view ]
    Poster:Kiran G
    Date:8/13/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Brandon 360-853-2849
    Review:Moving from NJ to CA but didn't know the address there yet and would not be in CA to receive the car until two weeks after pickup from NJ. Brandon knew a convenient dropoff location in the destination city and arranged for the car to be delivered on... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Keith , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:8/12/2014 9:49:00 PM
    Review:After a disastrous experience with another company, I was on the verge of driving two days to pick the car up myself. I was very hesitant to try again, but I am so glad I did. Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 and the whole team at Auto Shipping group exce... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Denise, Thank you for the 5-star review.....I am so pleased that we were able to give you a good experience. We care about our customers and our industry and strive to make each person's experience as worry-free as we can. I would be happy to extend the same to anyone you think could benefit from using our service.....all the best [ view ]
    Poster:Denise Ribble
    Date:8/12/2014 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain - Excellent Job
    Review:The true value of a great customer service is when things are not proceeding according to the plan. Malia McClain did a terrific job to get things back on track. There was some misunderstanding in the rates and pick up but she honored the original... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Paranjay, what a delightful review you have posted. I am happy to hear you were so please with my services to you. This is what it is all about....GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! Thanks again, enjoy North Carolina, and I hope you don't miss Washington too much. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:ParanjayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: The ONLY call you should make when shipping a car, forget Saul, call Jeff Vigue!
    Review:Here's the scenario: A recent death in the family has forced you to ship a car from Long Island NY to Denver. Like most people, the first thing you do is hit the internet to do the research. You consider cost and "ratings", just like you... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE TODAY! Thanks for the awesome review Don! I was just doing my job but I hear stories like yours everyday. At Auto Shipping Group we make the impossible, POSSIBLE!! [ view ]
    Poster:Donald Russo
    Date:8/12/2014 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:We had a complicated situation and Olivia was extremely helpful. She was always in touch with us and the driver. We had to reschedule pick up same day, because of a family emergency and Olivia made it easy and go very smooth. Olivia is excellent ! [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4745 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com First, Casey I want to THANK YOU, for Serving our Country. It was a pleasure working with you and Shawn.May God Bless You, I will never forget you guys. [ view ]
    Poster:Casey B.
    Date:8/12/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto SHipping Group, Inc.
    Review:This was my first experience having a vehicle transported. We relocated from Michigan to Florida and decided to ship our second vehicle. I researched companies online and found Auto Shipping Group to have an excellent reputation. Their representati... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tim, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad everything worked out as expected. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy J Mallos
    Date:8/12/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Renee
    Review:Although I did not use your service, because the car I was sending from Costa Rica, did not meet our standards. I purchased the car new in Nicaragua for my girlfriend who lived there, and I asked the dealership if this new car was able to be sent to ... [ More ]
    Response:Renee 360-207-5509 renee@autoshippinggroup.com Joe, I'm sincerely sorry that this did not work out. Wow-did I learn ALOT about car buying, transporting, etc.-from other countries. Absolutely crazy stories. BUT, I will absolutely be here for you when you and your new bride move. Just give me a call. Have a couple new stories ready for me, though. Again, crazy stuff that absolutely amazes me! So much fun to "meet" you. Have a great day. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/12/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fine service
    Review:The customer service Matt provided was fantastic however the shipping company called me a day early said they were going to get my car and although i was told door to door service i had to drive my car over a half hour away to meet them. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up a review for my services Seamus. Im glad that I was able to coordinate the shipment of your automobile. It is unfortunate that the carrier was unable to get their truck to your door, but sometimes they physically are unable to fit or risk damage to other vehicles on the trailer. Again, bummer that you had to go out of your way without notice, but ultimately Im happy to complete the task. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Seamus
    Date:8/12/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, good transport!
    Review:With Auto Shipping Group, your transportation will be trouble-free! Customer service is great! They will find a carrier for you and let him/her come to your house to pickup your vehicle. Remember to find a large parking lot for him/her. Lance is my... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chun I want to thank you so much for the fantastic review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your busy day to do this for me. I am glad that I was able to assist you in the transport of your vehicle. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Chun ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: delivery of a car
    Review: Alexandra Nelson at Auto Shipping Group Inc. offered me the best price; telephoned and emailed me several times to keep me up to date and explained the system for the dispatchers and truckers to me clearly. There was some miscommunication at the... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Sarah, Thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 Star review for myself and my services. It was a pleasure working for you, and hopefully in the future, I'll be able to work for you again!:-) [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah T RandtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: The best company
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was excellent. I got a quick response with the quote. Matthew was quick to contact me and get everything set up. The kept me informed every step of the way. They were fast and professional. I appreciate the great job they did... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshipppinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Kyle, I came in to your order being placed online and we promptly found you a carrier the same day, it was picked up the next, and delivered in 2 days. Sometimes in this industry things can line up perfectly and this order was a perfect example of that. The reality is that you deserve it, Kyle. Thank you for your service to this country and for taking the time to say something nice about the work I did for you, truly refreshing this day and age. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:8/12/2014 5:27:00 AM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN 360-853-2806 amazing customer service
    Review:Malia is amazing. Even though I ended up not shipping my car with this company but she is very professional, honest, and easy to talk to. I would highly recommend her if you need your car shipped. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS OF PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. CALL ME ON THE WEEKENDS OR EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Amy, thank you for such a nice review. Too bad things didn't work out but I would love to help you when you are ready again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Huang
    Date:8/12/2014 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Shared Shipping ryAdventure with Two Miracle Workers
    Review:Astonishingly, between Sam Anderson and Evan Park, I received car on early Wednesday afternoon, after ordering it on the previous Monday afternoon, from Pa. to Mich. The auto was in excellent shape, driver helpful, accurate, arriving within two minu... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Ariana, Thank you for your positive review...I really try to make things go as smoothly and as easily as possible for my customers, knowing you do not ship your car every day. I know how stressful it would be for me to turn my car over to complete strangers, even though I work in this business. I am here to help you in the future if you need to ship your car again; and, please feel free to give my phone number to someone else who may be in need to ship theirs. [ view ]
    Poster:ArianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Martha is incredibly friendly and honest, and a joy to work with!!
    Review:I had a hard time choosing a shipping company because I was bombarded by estimates, emails, texts and phone calls the moment I entered my auto shipping quote request form online. It was intimidating and a bit scary reading all of the stories about ca... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Kat... Thank you so much for the review and what an amazing one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can. I go above and beyond for my customers and that is just the type of service we provide no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… good luck on your new adventure :) [ view ]
    Poster:Kathryn Wiles
    Date:8/11/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: shipphing
    Review:Jeff was great he was the only one to follow up and come through, Excellent service start to finish. I will use these guys again next time [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Chris. Follow up and excellent service sounds like a recipe for success! [ view ]
    Poster:Newby Buick
    Date:8/11/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Follow-up
    Review:I have contacted and worked with my account executive Cassie Swyers of Auto Shipping Group for my car transportation from East coast to West, Long distance of more than 3000 miles. I have got strong trust and great relief from her because I have n... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh Mi Y, I don't know that I deserve such a glowing report. You brought a tear to my eye. You are such a kind lady, and so easy to work for. We had a long hard battle, that I celebrated when we finally found a carrier for you. I hope your life is long, healthy, and happy. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:MYK
    Date:8/11/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: (Randy Chavez 360-853-2823).
    Review:Randy was not the driver so this review is not about him. I wish I knew the drivers name, but please tell him thanks from us. About the driver, This gentleman was on-time and courteous. Even though it was pouring rain, he still had a smile on hi... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Glad to hear you had a great experience with our driver, they're definitely are one of the important parts in shipping a car. You take care and feel free to call me if you need to ship again. [ view ]
    Poster:Nanette L. KappusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803 x 7018
    Review:I have moved several unjts for customers through the USA. I have worked exclusively with Stephanie for a couple of years. The service and response I receive is always excellent. I have tried other companies but always come back because she is abov... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 Star Service****Stan, It has been such a pleasure assisting you with your Golf Cart moves. I am looking forward to moving some more Carts for you soon. Thank you again for all the business you send my way!! :) [ view ]
    Poster:Stanley Smith
    Date:8/11/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: THANKS MALIA
    Review:Malia McClain is awesome. Lets just say she took care of EVERYTHING with no worries on my end. She is honest and actually cares about the customer. She took the time and effort to ensure everything went the way I wanted and even went out of her way t... [ More ]
    Response:360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Stephen, so there is nothing like bragging about how perfect I am to make me feel like a million bucks!!!!.......LOL!! You are amazing, thank you so much for the terrific review, I am thrilled you were so happy with my services. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen N
    Date:8/11/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Review:I must admit customer service was very good. She was like a Goddess with answering all my concerns and getting my car transported. I called her so much with questions she would answer the phone and new it was me. She was very polite and understood my... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer at Auto Shipping Group. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. I'm sorry you had bad communication with the driver. I tried to cover that gap in communication as much as i could but of course there is only so much I can do. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:SheltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I am happy with auto Shipping Group. The customer associate, Stephanie Hamilton, is responsible and patient. The driver, Lew Eeskine, is nice. And he delivered on time without damage. I would recommend your company to my friends. Thanks a lot. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE****Fei, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear everything worked out smoothly. And look forward to hearing from you again in the future should this need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Fei YeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 360-207-5509
    Review:I have had unpleasant experiences with many auto transport companies in the past. Hence i was quite nervous while researching for the auto transport company for my move from Houston to Kansas City. Based on the reviews, i decided to go with Auto ship... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Chandan, It was an honor to work with you. Thank you for your glowing review. I would be extremely happy to be the one to assist you in the future. I'm glad that my suggestion saved you money-in the long run we all have budgets. So much fun getting to know you. I wish you the very best in all things coming your way! Thank you, again-Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Chandan Kudchadker
    Date:8/10/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was amazing! I shopped around quite a bit before moving forward with moving my 1969 car. I really take care of the car and I wouldn't trust just anyone with it. Stephanie was very patient with my questions and requests and made sure that th... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803**5 STAR SERVICE****Diego, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 star service. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care:) [ view ]
    Poster:Diego KanttThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communication with Malia relative to this transport. I could always reach her and she kept me informed as to the status. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Lewis, thank you so much for the nice review. It took some creative thinking to get this one out of there but we did it. Thank you again, Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lewis
    Date:8/10/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:As I was shopping around for moving the cars and reading several forums, I found Auto Shipping Group more credible. As you know that I got several emails and calls from several vendors about how phony companies rip you off the money without shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Venkat, I am so happy that you are so comfortable with our services for you. I too wish we had some sort of tracking implemented, but doing so with over 9,000 independent carriers would be extremely difficult. Venkat, you were a pleasure to work for. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Venkat MavramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/10/2014 4:50:00 AM
    Subject: Car moving MA to GA state
    Review:Service was very good, But only thing is the timings what they committed for moving, they should deliver in the same time. For me the delayed 3days while picking up. other than that everything is good for me, I will refer any of my friends too. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Ramarao for your review. I really appreciate the commits. I just wish the carrier would have been more timely. [ view ]
    Poster:Ramarao K
    Date:8/9/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Seattle, WA to Raleigh, NC in a flash!
    Review:I was referred by a colleague, who had her car shipped from Philadelphia to Seattle, to Sue Garrison of Auto Shipping Group. Sue was thorough and extremely helpful around the process. She synced me up with Jimmy Hopkins who then transported my vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Jackie, Thanks so much for posting a nice review for me. Glad I could help out. [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie Cole
    Date:8/9/2014 8:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45