View 162,970 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,971th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2565 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.33% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Chell hart was awesome Knowledgible and just plain awesome She had great follow up She had a great personality And I felt like I was important to her [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Harry! What an awesome review! You were a great client! I appreciated the communication and follow-up you provided! And you do matter to me! Thanks for working with me on your transport, I will be here if your friends or family need my services! Thanks again, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Harry RahmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience ... Will definitely recommend
    Review:This was my first move if my car and I was not sure about anything. I contacted auto shipping group for quote and it was reasonable quote. Kimberly from asg kept in contact for all milestones and helped me with the car move. I received car in same c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sandeep, Thank you so much for the great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep SondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stepahanie was very helpful and patient. it was a pleasure working with her and i would reach out to her again when in need for another auto shipment . [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Ana, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ana Chavez
    Date:2/23/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did an amazing job helping me organize the transport of my vehicle and subsequently following up. Soon after my car was picked up, the carrier was in an accident and my car was damaged. My Agent, Chell Hart, at Auto Shipping group... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Liz, I am grateful for the kind words! I can not believe the way this transport played out- it's most unusual... To have a car get into an accident within a mile of the pick up location is statistically astronomical, but to have it show up on time, and REPAIRED, without any request is even weirder... I will stay in touch with you until we have this whole story figured out! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth EspositoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 214-3671
    Review:Once again Malia has successfully found a carrier for a safe and timely delivery of our fleet cars from PA back home to our corporate office in TX. Thank you Malia and Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris FraiserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:I shipped my car with ASG,and I am very happy with this company.I based my decision on choosing a company strictly by reviews.For the simple reason that when I first aquired on the internet I was flooded with e-mails,texts,and phone calls.It got very... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Ron...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth:-) Thanks for your kind words and for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald E Globeck
    Date:2/22/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipment experience
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Auto Shipping Group. My contact was Chell and she contacted me quickly, gave me a fair estimate, and took note of my needs. I had less than a week to move across the country because I got a job in Portland, Oregon an... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Danielle! I was so comfortable working with you and your folks! I love it when a whole family pulls together to enable a transport! I was happy the driver was able to get your vehicle to you early- even though it was a bit dirty- so you could cut the rental costs to bare bones. I hope you'll remember to friends and family if you know they need my services! Good luck int he new job, and welcome to the Willamette Valley! BEst, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle OwenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2015 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:My experience using Auto Shipping Group was flawless. Even though contacting me during my move was a challenge, Julie made a grand effort to keep in touch at every turn. My car, on arrival, was just as clean as when I dropped it off, everything was i... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Judi it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customers transport smooth and stressful for them. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Judi WohlmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:The first shipper cancelled due to being overweight. The second carrier picked up 3 days late. Total travel time was estimated to be 5 days, but it took 16 days. The first day I spoke with the carrier was when they showed up today. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY - CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Scott, clearly you are upset, and I don't blame you one bit. I am sorry the carrier breaking down created a problem for you. Unfortunately, I have NO control over the trucks, their schedules, their mechanical failures or the horrible weather up in Massachusetts. I did get you a $300 discount which you were pleased about, I did keep in contact with you, and kept you updated on the progress of the transport and new delivery dates. You told me you were just anxious to get your vans delivered, and it was not creating a hardship on your carpet cleaning business. I did everything I could for you so I am a bit perplexed why you felt MY service was worth only two stars. I appreciate your business Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT COMPANY
    Review:I HAVE SHIPPED A CAR A FEW TIMES IN MY YEARS , BUT FELICIA AT AUTO SHIPPING WAS SP QUICK AND EFFICIENT WITH THE ORDER FROM START TO FINISH. I RECEIVED EMAIL'S AND UPDATES DAILY. I WILL BOOK AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY EXCELLENT SERVICE. THANK YOU H... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya Shull & Harold Rue
    Date:2/20/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: From disappointment to satisfaction
    Review:This was my first car transport so I first went to the Internet to research. One site offered to give me an instant value estimate and recommend carriers but requires me to enter my name, address and contact number. So I did. That day I received alm... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry C
    Date:2/20/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: From disappointment to satisfaction
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** LARRY- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! I had the BIGGEST SMILE on my face reading this review! I am so SORRY you had such an awful experience with the previous company! It is very hard for me to see GOOD PEOPLE getting TAKEN ADVANTAGE of! I am so glad we crossed paths! To be able to TURN YOUR EXPERIENCE around and get your vehicle picked up THE SAME DAY as booking was amazing! I wish you THE BEST and your son as well! Make sure you TELL HIM I SAID THANK YOU for HIS SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY! Our military means SO MUCH TO ME! I am so happy to be able to help a military family! If you, your son or anyone you two know needs a transport, send them to me! All my best to you two!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Larry C
    Date:2/20/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Words can not describe the service.Very refreshing to find a company and staff that is so well dedicated to customer service.The shipping process was so easy no gimmick there price was exactly what they quoted.On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate them ... [ More ]
    Response:PATTI THOMAS 360-200-4785 patti@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jesse. It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the great review. I can't wait to work with you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jesse StarichaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group / Lance BEST EVER!!!
    Review:Once again Lance went above and beyond expectations!! Absolutely the best customer service!! You can feel completely comfortable and confident using Auto Shipping Group and especially Lance to facilitate all your auto shipping needs!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melody Its always a pleasure working with you. I can not explain or commend you on how wonderful it is to work for you and with you. You are a perfect client. Thank you for letting me assist you in yet another transport. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Melody
    Date:2/20/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Review:Lance was extremely helpful with setting up and making the arrangements to move 2 of my cars from Colorado to Central Florida. I was very apprehensive after reading horror story after horror story about different transport companies. I went to a non ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tammy, I know the experience of leaving a review is harder than the actual transport. I commend you on your patience and due diligence on leaving this fantastic review for me. I want also thank you for being so great during the event. With out your assistance it could have never be so smooth. thank you so very much [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:2/20/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039 Great Experience
    Review:My son just returned to the US from a tour of duty in Germany/Africa and was transferred to a base on the east coast. I needed to get his car out to him in a timely manner. After researching car transportation companies on the net I felt it was a &qu... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Joe, First of all, I want to say Thank you again for being a military dad that is there to support his soldier! And I'm sending a monster Thank You to your son for his service to our country! I enjoyed working with you- it was a whirlwind of a route- from early pick up to shortened route times- but all in all it was mostly painless! I am tickled you will remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Joe M
    Date:2/19/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @602-428-6872 Order#1014781 Order Total $605
    Review:Excellent service by Felicia Williams from the start of the order to its finish. I was impressed by the high level of service that Felicia had provided! Truly, an amazing experience during the entire process, I would highly recommend Auto Shipping t... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Hamdi...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason Auto Shipping Group has maintained an industry leader. Because of Auto Shipping Group’s tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:HamdiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: See you in Florida.
    Review:Very, trust worthy. I do auto auctions, so getting there on time is very important!!! Julie j..was awesome! Thanks Ty, [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ty it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and look forward to the next one. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ty Brown
    Date:2/19/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo Knocks it out of the park again!
    Review:This is my second time using ASG and both times the quote provided to me by Martha Castillo was by far better than those I obtained elsewhere. Most importantly the professionalism and customer service provided to me by Martha has been the highlight ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Emilio! Thanks so much for the 5 star! I give it 110% every day! We get you the best price and quickest pick up every time so there is no need to go anywhere else :) I am so happy you are one of our loyal customers and look forward in working together for years to come. Very best, Your #1 broker ~ Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Emilio Hurtado
    Date:2/19/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: re Felicia
    Review:I love it everything was on time and n place thanks to felicia for helping me get my van from south jersey to orlando. I will let everyone know about u guys and Felicia you were a lot of help to me n just a little. and again thanks and also Driver... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Barbara...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Sherman
    Date:2/19/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: ASG
    Review:Very well managed all the time. Very knowlegeable as well........................................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mrudhul I want to thank you for the review. It was short and to the point.I really like that concept. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Mrudhul Arashanapalli
    Date:2/19/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Kimberly at ASG is great. She kept in contact with me. I was notified when the vehicle was picked up and during transport. The price was as advertised. I would use and recommend ASG and Kimberly again without question. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ken, Thank you so much! I am so sorry that I could not provide that 5 star service, but I am grateful for the 4 star. I apologize for the weather delay. If there is anything else I can do please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:KOB
    Date:2/19/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360) 464-2504
    Review:I was very satisfied and happy that I used ASG. I had to ship my 2 cars from Buffalo NY to Dallas TX. I had to move to Dallas as early as I could but with the weather we had this winter I had my doubt's in mind and was very concerned. I did thorough ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review Bhanu! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:BhanuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia took over my request and she was wonderful and very knowledgeable. She explained me all the different steps and she gave me daily updates about the shipping status both by phone and emails. When my new car was ready for pick up at the car dea... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Youssef...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Youssef H.
    Date:2/19/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Mustang from Montana to Florida
    Review:First time shipping a car and Felicia made me feel very comfortable. She explained the process from beginning to end. The shipper she selected did an excellent job of on-time pick-up and early delivery. Car was delivered just as it had been shipped. ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bruce...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce mills
    Date:2/19/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Eric Bilyou 360-512-3748
    Review:Eric was incredibly helpful and professional throughout the entire process. He helped create an extremely quick pickup and and even faster delivery for our vehicle. He helped coordinate locations and even times with the driver and his company. When... [ More ]
    Response:eric@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3748, Call, Text or Email for a FREE QUOTE today! Raza, It was my pleasure to assist you in shipping your vehicle to your family on the east coast. I couldn’t be more pleased with the performance of the carrier with an early delivery and the care they provided with shipping your vehicle. If I can be of any assistance to you in the future, please don’t hesitate to call! Sincerely, Eric BIlyou [ view ]
    Poster:Raza ShahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Performance
    Review:It is my pleasure to appraise her job performance. When I was talking to her, I felt absolutely no pressure to make any commitments while discussing all of the details. She is patient, friendly, and responsible. She successfully performs her role as ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much Douglas for the amazing review. I am committed to providing all my customers with 5 star customer service. You were a pleasure to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas Chieng
    Date:2/19/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: ASG Review: Washington to Indiana
    Review:Where to begin?! The experience was positive from "Hello"! Begin with Kimberly. Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, communicative! The list of positive attributes is endless! I was nervous of the process to begin with. Relocating across cou... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Aaron, You were so awesome to work with! I love it when transports go so smoothly as yours did. If there is ANYTHING else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:APW
    Date:2/18/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I needed to have a late Aunt's vehicle transported from Los Angles to Boston. Kimberly at ASG worked with me and kept in contact. Due to the severe weather in Boston the transport took a few extra days. Completely understandable. Once I was contacted... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken ObrienThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart- 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was completely fabulous!! I was going through a hard time with my move and she made everything so easy and I really felt her genuine feelings and help during my move. I would recommend her to anyone and everything went super smoothly! Thank ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Natalie! I am so glad I was able to be here for you during your tough time! I love that I am with a company that pays attention to the needs of their clients and allow us to be the best customer service representatives we can be. I genuinely cared about your circumstances and hope you find the happiness you deserve! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie Mogavero
    Date:2/18/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: 1999 VW Beetle
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before and frankly do not believe too much any more in customer service. It is an over used and generic term that I think died away years ago unless you are wealthy and someone wants your business. I certainly have ne... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jim Thank you so much for such I great review. I really appreciate the time your took away from your family to do this for me. Best wishes. I also want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you chose me. With out you rtrust in me we would have not been able to have such a great transport. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Jim D
    Date:2/18/2015 3:09:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful experience! Selina is Marvelous!!
    Review:I am extremely happy with the use of this company. I was nervous as I had heard horror stories about some companies holding cars hostage for increased payment. That absolutely was not a concern nor an issue. Both the customer contact Selina fro... [ More ]
    Response:Selina Brigham 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, Max, for being such a pleasure to work with. I am sure that your daughter will enjoy the vehicle that we arranged to have shipped to her. I am glad that the carrier was able to get it to her a day earlier than expected. Take care and best wishes for you and your family. [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald MerkleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/18/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:After trying 3 different services. Kimberly provided a carrier quickly. The price was as she expressed and the pick up was prompt. Communications were excellent and the delivery was timely. I will use this service ALWAYS in the future. The best s... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tim, I am so happy that I was able to help you after your 3 unsuccessful attempts with other companies. I look forward to working with you in the future, again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim JewellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: great service and very responsive
    Review:Kimberly Freiley helped me through every step of the process gave me plenty of information on how everything worked and worked with me on my troublesome schedule. I have already recommended her to another person I know and will continue to. I cannot ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Eric, Thank you so much! I really appreciate all the kind words! I look forward to working with you again in the future, and everyone you refer. Just have them call me directly or ask for me. Again Thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:2/17/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: 83' Blazer
    Review:Started out using a differant transport service, They told me one date, then it was another. they gave me a qoute, and then the price would double. I'm extremely happy I found Auto Shipping Group, the customer assistance from Eric was amazing, kept m... [ More ]
    Response:eric@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3748, Call, Text or Email for a FREE QUOTE today! JH, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with me. It was a pleasure working with you and your family to get your Blazer moved. Your flexibility on pick-up and delivery dates was paramount to our success! Sincerely, Eric Bilyou [ view ]
    Poster:jh
    Date:2/17/2015 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Snow delays
    Review:I gave the company an excellent rating. Given the range of quotes I receive and the wide range of prices, I was pleased to see Auto Shipping delivering what they promised. Lance at Auto Shipping was always available to answer questions and his quot... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Charles Thank you for taking the time to leave me such a great review. I could not have done such a great job with out your patience. I know the weather played a huge part in the delay. I am just glad it arrived safe and sound with only a little bit of snow on it. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Charles RandallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/17/2015 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Snow delays
    Date:2/17/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO SHIPPING GROUP
    Review:customer service was excellent. Eric Bilyou was courteous and polite. He would follow up every now and then the progress of the transport service. pick up was on time and delivery was on time as well. received the car in good condition. i will def... [ More ]
    Response:eric@autoshippinggroup.com, 360-512-3748, Call, Text or Email for a FREE QUOTE today! JDG, I really enjoyed working with both you and your sister to ship your vehicle! Thank you for taking the time to write a review this wonderful review about me. I am extremely grateful to have the support of a wonderful team here at Auto Shipping Group to help expedite this so quickly! Sincerely, Eric Bilyou [ view ]
    Poster:JDG
    Date:2/16/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Car Safely, Maybe Last Time?
    Review:We successfully shipped a car from CA to FL, but it took nearly two months of coordination to get a pick-up. We initially wanted to pay by credit card and were given a quote, but later were told to pay about $200 more and switch to cash since no tra... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mujahid, As I stated in a text last Friday, I do apologize for all the delays, and the change in representative in the middle of your search. I did everything I could, not knowing what you had worked out with the previous rep. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Mujahid
    Date:2/16/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Review:I want to thank Malia McClain for her prompt response and excellent customer service. She was the first person to contact me, which was within minutes of my inquiry. This is why I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. Thanks again Malia, "YOU ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Cunes
    Date:2/16/2015 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: NY-MN/ND
    Review:After my experience with auto transporting I will never ever do it again. But my decision has nothing to do with Chell Hart... I first got in touch with Chell because my mother had spoken with her and told me she was knowledgable and pretty much k... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Natalie, I really didn't think you would leave me a review after the horrible weekend we went through getting your car all the way to Fargo North Dakota, so I really appreciate that you have taken the time to outline your shipping story. I believe that the main reason everyone should research the brokers reaching out to them when they need to ship a vehicle is because there ARE things that can go wrong during shipping. Miscommunication is inherent anytime you have multiple people communicating- especially through language barriers- about a project. I was glad I could be there for you when things went sideways. I was soo worried about you when I found out you were not going to have your car delivered to the specified location on the specific day. I personally felt like I had ruined your birthday. (I was more upset with the carrier when he failed to have your car to you after asking for a cost increase because he was SURE that he could have the vehicle ready for you on the delivery end.) I worked hard to get that carrier to discount your cost- which he did- and we have put him on the list of non-use for the next six months. The thing I appreciated the most about you was your willingness to keep working with me when this went wrong. You mother was a huge help, and I have to share credit for your car only being one day late with my bosses. They allowed me to eliminate my broker fee for the second carrier to help keep your costs as low as we could. And I have to thank Mr. Gorban for coming out of the woodwork, dropping another car he was going to get paid more to load, and then straight-lining his auto hauler to Fargo when I called and told him about your plight. I can accept a single star rating- even though I feel the single star rating should have been assigned to the carrier that made the mistake. I know that you can't make everyone happy all the time, and I am so pleased that your trust in me wasn't tarnished though that crazy weekend. I hope you are settling in to your new surroundings, and I hope you will refer me to others if you know they HAVE to ship a car. Thanks again for sticking with me! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: Tige 6024286882
    Review:I am a sales manager at Tempe, and this is the first time I used this company! I dealt with Tige and he was very professional! He made the entire process very easy and the vehicle arrived the day after it was picked up. [ View ]
    Response: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Tempe Dodge
    Date:2/16/2015 4:36:00 AM
    Subject: Pleased
    Review:You can't ship a car any farther than Florida to Washington State without swimming. Given winter weather concerns I decided to fly and ship the car. From the moment I first got a bid from Malia McLain I knew I was in good hands. The price was very re... [ More ]
    Poster:Fran HowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/16/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You for the Outstanding Service!!
    Review:I chose ASG to transport my vehicle. My representative Julie was amazing. She contacted me and kept me up to date on all of the details and when I called or text her she responded right away evening on weekends and evenings. Thank you for getting ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup. Jeremy, Thank you for choosing ASG and my services it was my pleasure working with you. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:2/15/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Outstanding service from Julie Johnston. I needed an enclosed carrier to transport my latest classic car purchase from San Jose to Los Angeles and the car was delivered earlier than expected and was in tip top condition. I will definitely call Julie ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It's always great working with you and getting your classic vehicle's to you. I look forward to the next transport. My very best to you and your family always. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:2/15/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: ASG yes/Striker oh no
    Review:I've had great experience and communication with Danielle at ASG. She has and does go above the call of duty to provide the best possible customer service. The actual carrier, Striker Service, did not meet my expectations. I had to make repeated phon... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** Erma- Thank you SO MUCH for the review! I am so sorry this carrier did this to you! This is defiantly not the carriers we choose to work with and we have reconsidered our working relationship with them! Thank YOU SO MUCH for coming back to me for the second transport! You have really become one of MY FAVORITE customers! Thank you for your kind words about MY SERVICE! I try MY BEST and STRIVE to provide my customers the best experience while working with me! I will follow up with you and see how everything turned out with the shipment! Take care Erma! If you need ANYTHING let me know!!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Erma SandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/15/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Julie johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:My transport went quick and smooth. Vehicle was picked up on schedule and arrived a day early which was great. Thank you Julie for the prompt and professional service you provided. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. Enjoy your new/old pickup. My very best to you and looking forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler
    Date:2/15/2015 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell was a wonderful support and resource for me when setting up pick up and drop off of the vehicle. This is the first time that I've used your company and Chell was the absolute professional setting up reasonable expectations and timelines. She ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Anh, I appreciate the five star review of my services! I will be here to help any of your employees (or family, or friends, or neighbors, or...well...you get the idea!) relocate their vehicles and I promise to provide the same level of service for each and every one! It was nice to get to know you a little. It's always refreshing to work with someone so professional! I look forward to bringing you many more quotes and successful transports! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Anh Nguyen
    Date:2/15/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360) 464-2504
    Review:Martha was wonderful, friendly, and very transparent with me throughout the process of shipping my car from Spokane, WA to Houston, TX. The auto transport service that she selected (Speedy Auto Transport) for me was incredibly quick- two days as op... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. You were such a joy to work with and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Luster
    Date:2/15/2015 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: WE LOVE MALIA.
    Review:My wife had called several companies for quotes. She found after speaking to several transporters she favored Malia. She was professional, very experienced, friendly and always answered back. If you need your car shipped please call her. Thank you... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. I HAVE SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FROM MY HOME OFFICE. Thank you so much for such a lovely review. It was so nice working with you both. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:TM
    Date:2/14/2015 4:01:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71