View 166,959 Reviews on 3,781 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,960th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2461 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.03% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.97% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Lance Stabb 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was very prompt in responding to my calls and seemed knowledgeable. My only complaint was I did not realize the carrier needed to be paid in cash/money order and this caused some delay in my cars delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Megan ingle
    Date:5/12/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 4 Series Enclosed Shipment
    Review:After seeing the reviews here prior to shipping my car, I had high expectation for this service. I was relocating from PA to WA and needed to ship my vehicle. The quote was a bit expensive but I felt as though it was worth it for good service. Thi... [ More ]
    Response:Selina@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-406-4885 Cameron, We do want to apologize for the damage. The carrier is covered by insurance, and you were sent that information. Nothing was noted on the bill of lading at delivery, so that shows the insurance company that you received the vehicle is acceptable condition. It is in our terms and conditions that I will show you down below that you signed with our company. Also carriers are subject to delays, and we have no control over that. Again we are sorry that you did not have a pleasant experience. The reason you spent over $2000 was because you went with an enclosed carrier vs an open carrier. An open carrier would have been less expensive. Below are the terms that pertain to your order which you signed and agreed to. http://autoshippinggroup.com/terms-and-conditions/ 1. Auto Shipping Group Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described in quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days. 11. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly. 12. Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Auto Shipping Group Inc. accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option. 13. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Auto Shipping Group Inc. can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Auto Shipping Group Inc. be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise. 15. Auto Shipping Group Inc. is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed Motor Carrier Corporation, who handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not transport your vehicle or ensure it’s transport. Auto Shipping Group Inc. provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation), and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together. [ view ]
    Poster:Cameron
    Date:5/12/2015 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360.434.1039
    Review:From the initial call to the delivery day. Very pleased and happy with the friendliness and warmth provided by this company. They make you feel like family to know you can trust they keep their word to deliver exceptional service from start to finish... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Vicki, Thank you for working me with on this route! I appreciate that you felt our service is worth the time to leave a 5 star review! I am glad things went smoothly- it's my job to help take the stress out of this process. Please remember me to friend and family if you know they need my services! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie J
    Date:5/11/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Evaluate transport experience
    Review:My experience w/ Greg Bailey and Auto Shipping Group was excellent. From the time of our first phone call to the delivery of the car by Richard was exactly as scripted. No delays, lack of communication, lack of competence , or lack of professionalism... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Randy...Great to hear that carrier and our customer service were above board. Our Carriers have the best equipment and really care about our customers vehicles. At ASG we treat every car like it were our own, and each customer like family. Thanks for the rave review ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Hart
    Date:5/11/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Move
    Review:Overall experience was excellent. Greg Bailey at ASG was always very helpful, knowledgeable, professional & courteous. Calls were returned within reasonable time and callbacks with needed info always prompt. ad a minor paperwork hiccup with tr... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jim ...Our ENCLOSED CARRIERS provide the best service out there. Thank you for your FIVE STAR Review ! Would love to work with you again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jim A
    Date:5/11/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction
    Review:Everything went extremely smoothly. It was a very easy transaction, and my car actually arrived a bit earlier than I expected which was nice. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tracey, Thank you so much for giving me such a great review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to assist with the transport. With out your help I don't think it would have gone so smoothly, Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Tracey
    Date:5/11/2015 5:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great service but bad luck
    Review:We had a great experience with the Broker, Chell, but the transport took much longer than it was supposed to . The driver discounted our cost by $100 for the delay. The driver's trailer broke twice on this trip. What should have been a week long tri... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear Steve, Thank you for leaving me a review! As far as luck...some routes seem to be more speed-bump prone than others. I was happy that the carrier agreed to discount your cost due to the delay. (I still feel bad about how much their repairs cost- on top of the losses from the loads.) Please share my information with anyone you know needing to ship a vehicle! I hope to work with you on your next transport! Best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:StevenM
    Date:5/11/2015 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: Lance Staab (360) 406-4893
    Review:Prompt Delivery with out any scratch.Service provided as promised.Time to time alerts and pick up time indication in advance.Price is reasonable.Handover the vehicle after booking based on time schedule and forget it until destination pickup time.Ex... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggrup.com Jagan Thank you for such a great reveiw. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it without you [ view ]
    Poster:JAGAN GOLLAPUDI
    Date:5/11/2015 12:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!
    Review:I am very impressed with professionalism and quality of service by both Auto Shipping Group and carrier. I highly recommend and would use them again!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com EA Thank you so much for giving me a review. It was a pleasure assisting you and look forward to helping you again. [ view ]
    Poster:EA
    Date:5/10/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Would highly recommend!!
    Review:We were moving 1400 miles to our new home and needed to ship our car....we had never transported a car before and after doing a lot of research we were left feeling nervous with all the horrow stories you hear....Well Salina was very heloful and left... [ More ]
    Response:SELINA 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 Star Review, Sara, and it was my pleasure to assist with transporting your vehicles for your family's relocation. Communication is key for a smooth transport experience. Thank you for being available and responsive during the process. I wish you and your family well. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:5/10/2015 2:24:00 AM
    Subject: We are using them a second time
    Review:Pickup was a mile from our apartment complex because the truck was unable to get into the complex. Drop-off was about five miles from the desired location, for a similar reason, although I noticed the driver delivered two cars, so maybe he split the... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Edward ..I appreciate the review and second order. The second will go as smooth as the first, my pleasure working with you and your family ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Edward G Prentice
    Date:5/9/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Very Friendly and communicative, she answered every question I had. Really easy to just text Kim for an update on the situation. Calling usually required a message then I'd get a call back. Most of the info I got required some prodding but I understa... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeremy, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad we were able to find a carrier so quickly going to New Hampshire. I wish that carriers would have GPS like Fed Ex but unfortunately they do not, and I do not think they will any time soon. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:jd
    Date:5/8/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: A+
    Review:Excellent service. I would recommend to friends and family. A very thorough inspection was done at time of pickup. The car was delivered in the same exact condition. A little dirty but that is expected in a trip across the country. [ View ]
    Response:SELINA 360-406-4885 selina@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the 5 Star Review, Anthony, and the A+ recommendation. We work with some of the best carriers in the country to ensure a positive transport experience. I wish you and your family well. [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony L
    Date:5/8/2015 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Overall, Stephanie did a great job and so did the carrier. I would recommend this company. Fast service. Honest. No price increases that were unexpected. Car picked up on time and delivered on time. No damages. [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE EVER*****John, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this a great experience for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:John ellis
    Date:5/8/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Wow where do I start!!! My whole experience with Julie Johnston was by far one of the best experiences I have ever had with a customer representative. Julie went out of her way to find a truck to accommodate my time frame at the last minute. I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Rumer Cantrell
    Date:5/8/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I was very pleased with Tige Yeargin's knowledge about the shipping industry and honesty about setting realistic expectations for pick up dates. When the first location ended up not being suitable for pick up in my desired time frame, another locati... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre
    Date:5/8/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Excellent experience. This was my first time ever shipping a car and I was very nervous but I got all the explanations I needed and a reasonable price. The service was excellent and I would use this carrier and broker again and again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:Phillip
    Date:5/8/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:Easy to work with. Would use them again. Car made it to destination early and in good shape. Customer service was great [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME - Thank you so much for the nice review, Scott. It was a pleasure working with you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:5/8/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Indiana to Virginia
    Review:Malia helped meove my Nissan Z. She was knowledgeable about the process. I got 3 estimates and she was the cheapest by 250 dollars. The car was picked up a day later than I expected. But it was not a big deal. I would definitely recommend and ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. Thank you, Alexis. I am happy your husband finally has his car. Take care, and thank you for choosing ASG. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:A Cohen
    Date:5/8/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Tige was great to work with. My car was picked up earlier than expected and everything went perfect. Very Happy!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Neal MeltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:It was easy to use, and I got a quote quickly. The car was delivered in a timely manner, and Malia was nice to work with. The car was dirty, but that was to be expected since it traveled across the country. It cleaned up without a problem. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. Shanna, I am glad to see this all went so well. Thank you for the great review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Shanna Snyder
    Date:5/8/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Private Auto Transport
    Review:Lance was truly a professional. Once we discussed the details he arranged everything and followed up as " promised". Communicated through out the process and followed up to make sure the vehicle was delivered in a timely manner and check ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maurice I really appreciate you spending the time to give me such a stellar review. I want to Thank you again for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. I know you could of went with the 3000 other brokers out there but you choose me. Thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Maurice Claybrook
    Date:5/8/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish! Julie Johnson and the service was extremely helpful and walked me through the process at every steps. The prompt response to my questions and concerns were immediately met and took the stress out of transportin... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Young thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It has been a true pleasure working with you and assisting you in your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you and be safe. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Young
    Date:5/8/2015 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Service and professionalism.
    Review:I received outstanding service from Chell Hart. The shipper she selected was highly professional and very hard working. He arrived on schedule and delivered the car as agreed. I would use Auto Shipping again. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear DKK, I was tickled to be able to bring you one of our 9,00+ preferred Carriers! We have developed a ton of great work relationships across the country in order to serve our clientele to our best! I know you will mention my to anyone that might need help getting a car transported! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:DKK
    Date:5/8/2015 9:49:00 AM
    Review:It has been great pleasure working with Auto Shipping Group. Felicia helped me find the carrier in few hours whereas it took days for another auto transport company. Very Quick service, the actual carrier came right on time and transported the vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:Kal
    Date:5/8/2015 6:48:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was a great help throughout this entire experience. She was my go to gal and was always prompt with her response and follow through as well as very pleasant to speak with. She made the experience less stressful and always knew where in the co... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggrop.com** Deara Justine! You were a pleasure to work with! I really appreciated who connected you stayed during this process- it's always nice to be able to contact the client when you have updates! I will be here to help anyone you know might need my services! Enjoy your new surroundings! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Justine
    Date:5/8/2015 4:02:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle, and Falicia was very professional and helpful during the process. She made it easy and always kept me informed. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Damien...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am glad u had a great experience and everything was smooth and painless. Thanks a bunch for your business. TY [ view ]
    Poster:Damien
    Date:5/8/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Tige Yeargin was incredible. Excellent level of service. I would recommend anyone looking to ship a vehicle to use Tige Yeargin. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Tapley
    Date:5/8/2015 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Easily reachable and quick responses to questions. Offered me a very reasonable quote. I felt very comfortable choosing this company and working with Stephanie. Car arrived in perfect condition and had a great driver with awesome communication while ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE EVER*****Kelly, Thank you for the BEAUTIFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Should you need another Auto Relocation feel free to contact me. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend! Fast and reliable transportatio.
    Review:Really good auto shipping company. Only took 5-7 days for the whole process. Selina is really helpful, even during weekend after business hours. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:5/7/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Just booked with them, so far looking good
    Review:I just booked my vehicle shipping with Malia and the process is so far looking good and very fair. I will update the review once the vehicle is picked up and delivered. She is very helpful to accommodate my schedule with a short notice. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 malia@autoshippinggroup.com - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE WHICH ALLOWS ME TO BE AVAILABLE TO MY CUSTOMERS ANYTIME. Mohan, thank you for the nice review. I am so happy we got you back on the same truck after your change of plans yesterday. Thank you again., Malia. [ view ]
    Poster:Mohan
    Date:5/7/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Lance
    Review:Though the transit carrier was not honest with dates and times and late on both ends of delivery, Lance from Auto Shipping Group could not have been more on top of things. He was so helpful and kept in touch with me to make sure everything was movin... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mary Thank you so much for the great revilew. I know we did not actually talk much over the phone but thank goodness for emails and texts, Howevert we got the transport done at least on our end. Thank you for showing confidence in me to assist you in the transport I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:mary
    Date:5/7/2015 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:My experience was great! Stephanie was very honest and knowledgeable. She helped out every step of the way. The car left on time and arrived early which worked out to be perfect. The car was dirty from travels of course but was even cleaned up before... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star REVIEW****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****MOST HONEST COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY**** Robyn, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear all went smooth. Should you need your vehicle shipped in the future feel free to contact me again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Robyn This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Stephanie Hamilton. She was able to complete my request extremely quickly and efficiently. I needed a shipment the next day and she was able to find a carrier. I would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star REVIEW****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****MOST HONEST COMPANY IN THE INDUSTRY****Joshua, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to arrange the carrier for you the same day you placed the order for a next day pick up. Feel free to contact me again should you need another auto transport in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:JOSHUA
    Date:5/6/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 6024286872
    Review:Felicia Was very easy to talk wit and about the process of getting my vehicle shipped to me. Gave me a personal contact number with great communication. Customer service is hard to come by these days and I felt comfortable about what carrier I sele... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sean...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. Thanks a bunch~ [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Gardner
    Date:5/6/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group was amazing! I first scheduled pick-up for my son’s truck to be shipped from Florida to Missouri, then I canceled to shop around to see if I could find a less expensive auto transporter. The other broker quoted ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Marilyn, What a transport! You are an angel! I really enjoyed working with you, even the texts after hours from my home. If there is anything else you or your son need please let me know! I hope he enjoys the truck at his new job! [ view ]
    Poster:MET
    Date:5/6/2015 6:23:00 AM
    Review:Felicia was pleasant and knowledge. The whole process was without difficulty and professional. The price of the transport was reasonable. There was good communication throughout the process. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. Thank you very much~ [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/6/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly Freiley (360)200-6854 provided excellent customer service and was in contact with me the whole time over phone and by text messages. There was some things that we needed to go through to get it to be accepted at the port, but it all worked o... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Johnny, Thank you so much! I know your vehicle is still in transit on its way to Hawaii, but thank you so much for the review! Yes we did have some issues with the ground clearance at the port but I am so glad that it all got worked out. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:JC
    Date:5/6/2015 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Box Van Transport -
    Review:Company was easy to work with and had the best price. Picked up in the evening and the driver was very careful loading and very easy to work with. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello ...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. Thank you very much Ruben~ [ view ]
    Poster:Ruben
    Date:5/6/2015 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Cadillac
    Review:Greg was in constant contact and kept me informed. Where there was an unforseen delay, he contacted me immediately to inform me. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com ** Alan...Thank you for your Five Star Review of our companies service, Enjoyed working with you ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Alan Whitaker
    Date:5/5/2015 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:It took a little bit longer than I expected to find a carrier. However, Kim was very helpful, friendly and professional. Once we found a carrier the delivery was actually a bit earlier than planned, (but timely communicated to me), which was a nice s... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Eric, Thank you so much! With all the small issues that we had I am so glad that you are pleased with the service. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric R
    Date:5/5/2015 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group was very pleasant. Kimberly, my contact person, was very knowledgeable and willing to answer my questions. She was also very prompt in responding to my texts throughout the process. My car was picked up in th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ali, You are amazing! I am so glad that everything went smoothly for you! If you need anything else please let me know! I hope to work with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:AH
    Date:5/5/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Review of shipment
    Review:Service was excellent. Felicia did a follow up several times and answered all questions I had the car was on a timely bases and Felicia call to inform the car arrived. I am very pleased with all the service i received and will use ASG auto shipping... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Arthur...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason ASG has maintained an industry leader. Because of ASG's tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Arthur
    Date:5/5/2015 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Large SUV
    Review:I had a large SUV. It was modified and lifted with 35" tires. I wasn't sure how it would fit and couldn't even give an accurate description except for a photograph. They picked up a day early and delivered 2 days earlier than quoted. Ama... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com David, Thank you so much for the stellar review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in assist you with the transport. I know you could have chosen anyone of a thousand brokers but you chose me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:David McGlohonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Contact person
    Review:Way to go Felicia, Thank you for your wonderful services, I was glad you were my broker to help me handle my vehicle transportation.............We love your profesionalism and Honesty, I experience a few other Auto transport firms and I can not expr... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Perry...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:perry yee
    Date:5/5/2015 5:00:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to California
    Review:Good communication with Julie. Took almost a full week for pick up to take place. Price went up $125 from original quote but it looks like that's pretty common as the product/service is a fluid one. Car traveled from Florida to California in 3 day... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Eric it was a pleasure working with you and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for choosing my services and ASG my best to you. Best Regards Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eric S
    Date:5/4/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Review:Timely pick up and delivery of car before the promised date. Felicia informed me every thing about process and assured me for the early pickup. The truck company was I&K something, and driver at pick up said that there is more than 350 lbs stuf... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Anurag...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Anurag
    Date:5/4/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I have never shipped a car before but wanted to ship my new car in an enclosed carrier. I was apprehensive about doing this all on line but hoped that www.transportreviews.com was giving an honest assessment of actual shippers' performance. After s... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear MM, Thank you for the 5 start review!! I enjoyed getting to be your broker on this route! It's always nice when traffic, deliveries and the weather hold together to make an easy transport. I know you will remember me to those who need my services. I hope you enjoy your new car! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:MM
    Date:5/4/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams is great to work with. She has helped me two other times in the past, she does a great job, she is very understanding. She always calls back and is very friendly. fairs rates and great service thank you thank you [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jim...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/4/2015 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: From Atlanta, GA to Houston, TX with Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Since I, my brother, and my parents live in different cities in America, we used auto transport service often. I already knew delivering a car is not an easy one although I used auto transport service with a lot of money. First, you can't specify ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Duckhwan ...Thank you for your review. I truly enjoyed working with you and your brother and am glad the transport met your expectations...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Duckhwan Kim
    Date:5/4/2015 8:28:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80