View 169,320 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,321th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2386 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.82% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was great! I have never made an out of state purchase before and Chell made the process quick and simple. In the end, I found a better deal and had to cancel with Auto Shipping Group. Chell was a fantastic rep and in the future if need be, I... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Dear Jon, (I am writing a Dear Jon Letter....lol) I was tickled to see you post a review for me, even though I didn't get to be the broker to follow you through your route. (sad face...) I am, however, tickled to know that your new classic baby will be on it's way to you shortly. Please contact me if you have any troubles during your route- I am still willing to help! All my best, Chell Hart (PS.. I'll be watching!) [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Boyer
    Date:6/22/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was very friendly and helpful. All communications were very prompt and I was surprised that the vehicle was picked up and delivered so quick! Great experience!! [ View ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com* Hey Todd! Thanks for leaving a review of my services! I was surprised as well at the swiftness of your route. (Tandem driver teams rock socks!) You were great to work with and I know you'll remember me if you, or anyone you know, needs my services. I hope you are enjoying your new locale! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Todd Watkins
    Date:6/22/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was extremely conscientious and helpful through the whole process, the shipping group did a great job of getting my car to me as fast as they could and even arrived early. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com LC I could not have done the transport with out your assistance. I want to thank you for entrusting me in the shipping of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for such a great review. [ view ]
    Poster:L. C.
    Date:6/22/2015 7:26:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Company
    Review:I would highly recommend Auto Shipping Group, their professionalism with the transport of my vehicle was wonderful, and we even received our vehicle three days ahead of schedule. Working with Julie Johnston was incredible, she was so personable and k... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Caitlin it was my pleasure working with you both and I look forward to it again if the need ever arises in the future for transport. My very best to you. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Caitlin Force
    Date:6/20/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Malia got it done with great service
    Review:Malia got the job done like a refreshing breeze when most carriers made promises that were a bunch of poor estimate's ..she is the only one I use from now on!!! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Dwain............YOU ARE TOO SWEET! Thank you so much for saying such wonderful things about me. I am grateful for the job I have here, and proud to provide my customers with FIVE STAR service. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:dwain knapp
    Date:6/20/2015 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Lance at asg - great service!
    Review:Lance at asg was great - very helpful, answered all questions promptly, and very friendly. Everything went very smoothly and my car made it safe and sound. I would definitely recommend contacting lance at asg. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Julie I want to thank you for entrusting me in the shipping of your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I also want to thank you for such a great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:6/20/2015 4:12:00 AM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:I have used Malia to help with transport in the past and will use her again. She's very much on top of things! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG***Thank you so much for the wonderful things you said about me in your review. I work hard to save my customers money, and do the best I can to make everything go as smooth as possible. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MR
    Date:6/19/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:our dealership has to transport many vehicles and we use Tige with Auto Shipping Group. The service is great and we will continue keep moving our Dodge & Jeep Products with Tige. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:AD Tempe Dodge
    Date:6/19/2015 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time. The condition is good. No damage was done in the transportation. It was a satisfactory experience. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE IN THE NATION****Jie, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me direct should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Jie Chen
    Date:6/19/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was very helpful!
    Review:Malia with Auto Shipping Group was very helpful when we shipped our truck to our son across the country. She was informative, offering comparisons with other companies and letting me know what to expect. She stayed in contact during the process and k... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Deb, I enjoyed working with you, and so happy everything worked out with the carrier being so early. Thank you for the very nice review, I appreciate it. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:D.Walters
    Date:6/19/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton +1 (360) 214-3678
    Review:i had great service. She managed to book my car faster than expect for only a small additional cost and also explained the entire process to me as it was my first time. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE IN THE NATION****Thank you for for AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care. [ view ]
    Poster:Happy CustomerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was very helpful
    Review:Malia was very knowledgeable as a broker. Car only took 3 days to be delivered from Ca to FL. Would recommend! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITED*** DOUBLE CHECK THE RATINGS OF ALL COMPANIES AT WWW.BBB.ORG*** Thank you for the nice review, I am happy you are another satisfied customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:K.H.
    Date:6/19/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transport a 1999 Mazda Miata 46500mi in excellent shape!
    Review:My contact was Filicia Williams-I can't say enough about how great it was to work with her. She only uses the best carriers in the U.S.. From biggining to end Flicia was in contact with any updates that I should know. In the past I delt with a c... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** [ view ]
    Poster:Don Benson
    Date:6/19/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Overall
    Review:Malia was very helpful and knowledgeable as a broker. Car only took 3 days to be delivered from Ca to FL. Would recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Karina
    Date:6/19/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:Wonderful service. Much lower price than was quoted elsewhere. My primary contact had a personal emergency and had to hand me over to another contact. The transition was seamless. The turnaround time on my request was shorter than anyone else said wa... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Ben! Leah and I appreciate your understanding and being such a great customer!! We look forward to serving you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:ben
    Date:6/19/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Review:Greg was great to work with. He responded to my phone calls and emails promptly and conducted business very professionally. Thanks Greg! [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Monica ...Thank you the FIVE STAR REVIEW. I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:6/19/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: SELINA BRIGHAM 360-406-4885
    Review:I can honestly say that I was nervous about transporting my vehicle cross country. The time, gas and hotel costs outweighed what I paid to transport my car over 3000 miles. The drivers picked up my vehicle literally in the middle of the night and spo... [ More ]
    Response: Selina@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-207-5480 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Joy, thank you so much for this review. If there is anything else you need please let us know [ view ]
    Poster:Joy A
    Date:6/19/2015 5:34:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:We have used Julie Johnston two times now to ship vehicles. Both times she was very helpful explaining the process and giving us good estimates both for cost and time to ship the vehicle. Both times have been during busy shipping seasons. One time... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customer's experiences and transports smooth and stress free for them. Enjoy the pickup and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:S
    Date:6/19/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: OH to FL
    Review:Although these moves rarely go without some degree of complication, good and honest communication goes a long way to making the challenges palatable. The pick up and delivery were a few hours behind schedule, I was kept aware of the scheduling and di... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/18/2015 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:This is the second car I have had transported with ASG and it was, just like the first one, an easy process. Julie was extremely helpful and was very good at follow up and checking in. I would never think to call anyone other than her. Great experien... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John, enjoy your new purchase. It is always a pleasure working with you! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John Liberatos
    Date:6/18/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was simply fantastic. I had a bad experience with the shipping company I used prior to this one but this company was wonderful. my car came in earlier than expected and was completely safe and sound. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE IN THE NATION****Natalie, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your Auto Relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to turn your experience around from the first go around with the other company. Thank you for giving me a shot with shipping your vehicle and showing you that not all the companies out here are liars. Hope to hear from you again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie AlundThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:Heidi, Just a note to let you know that my car (72 Chevy Nova) made it out to California from Ohio. In terms of the experience with your company, one word "outstanding". The experience exceeded my expectations, from the care given to t... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Steve! Your words made my day! I appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:great people ,great driver ,great time..car was 1 day late ,but would use them again because they call me about my time [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND FOR THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE****Brent, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that we were able to make this experience go smoothly for you. Feel free to contact me again should you have another auto relocation request again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Brent G
    Date:6/18/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia
    Review:on time delivery .... good customer service and responsible. customer service will keep up to date. phone or text both are communication. [ View ]
    Poster:johnnie
    Date:6/17/2015 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:A great find in Julie and the team at Auto Shipping Group. In relocating across country, my company arranged for transport with a different carrier who we initially tried to work with. They were pricey and were giving us delivery dates 3 weeks out... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Bill thank you for choosing ASG and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to working with you again if the need arises. My best to you! Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bill M
    Date:6/17/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: would recommend
    Review:Shipment went good. Heidi was very easy and pleasant to work with. I would recommend them to any one. Only compliant would be did not get 24hr notice before drop off and I know this is not related to Auto shipping group and was drivers problem [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Devin, I was so pleased to see your 5 star on my customer service rating!! Working with you was easy and you were a wonderful customer. [ view ]
    Poster:Devin Perry
    Date:6/17/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:lance did a great job finding me a driver to pick up my truck. The last company told me they had a driver to pick it up but they lied. A went ahead and bought my planes tickets. Called the company and ask was the driver going to be on time and they ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Nicholas I Just wanted to thank you so much for leaving such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and I appreciate all your help. I know you could have chosen any one of so many Brokers out there but you chose me. I really appreciate it. Thank you again for your review [ view ]
    Poster:nicholas
    Date:6/17/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I've shipped vehicles several times in the past 10 years, but it's never been this easy and worry-free. From my initial contact with Kimberly I received no-BS, straightforward information which all proved to be extremely accurate. The quote for shi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Timothy, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed shipping your 3 vehicles. This review is fantastic! I look forward to hearing from you in the future and shipping again. Please make sure you tell everyone you know to contact me directly! [ view ]
    Poster:TMW
    Date:6/17/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: My classic car
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the professionalism that Greg Bailey provided. His follow up after my initial call confirmed my initial thought to select ASG to ship my vehicle. The price I was quoted was actually higher than other quotes I recieved but... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Coach..I appreciate your help with the transit and the Five Star Review. No one better than our group when it comes to shipping Classic Cars. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:UJ Gonzalez
    Date:6/17/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Phone call away
    Review:Was a long process to get car shipped but heidi was always a phone call away. No matter what question i had heidi would have an answer and always personable. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much John for the 5 Star Review!! Your kind words mean the world to me. Thank you for being such a wonderful customer! [ view ]
    Poster:John Evens
    Date:6/17/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:When I decided to have my latest purchase transported, instead of doing the work myself, I searched online for a quality company. I had been screwed over before by a cartage service the overcharged me concerning the weight of a shipment, and that sti... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Steven, It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. Thank you for choosing my service's and Auto Shipping Group. Enjoy your vehicle and my best to you with the auditions :) If the need arises in the future to transport again I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Steven Jepson
    Date:6/17/2015 4:25:00 PM
    Review:If I had the money to choose another company I would have. They ran my debit card numerous times causing it to lock, and when asked not to they did anyway. Bottom line, my car was delievered on time, and in mint condition. Huge plus, considering the ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Chivon I am sorry about the running of the card. As I explained from the beginning we authorize the card at the beginning to verify it is a live card and the funds are available. When the vehicle gets picked u,p which it was picked up on time and the date you requested.We charge the card, but the card declined. When I called you. you said that the funds are available. So we ran it again. I apologize for any inconvenience you may have had. But the Vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered on time with no problems. I want to thank you again for entrusting me with your transport [ view ]
    Poster:Chivon
    Date:6/17/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The customer service leading up to my car being picked up was great. Kimberly was prompt and responses and very helpful. Unfortunately the carrier that she selected was horrible. They were late in arriving and late in delivering my car and didn't ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! ELENA, I'd like to start saying that I am sorry you do not feel my customer service was 5 stars. I was in communication through the entire transport, even after hours at my home through text because I have that ability through my cell for the office. So I am unclear how you feel I was not in communication. As for the carrier: The carrier was a little delayed yes but that is why they give us estimated dates for pick up and delivery. You did not have an expedited order for a HAD TO BE picked up by a specific time. Your total transport from pick up to delivery was 24 hours. The carrier knew how to drive a stick, it is up to the customer if they take the initiative to drive it on to the carrier. We would NEVER suggest that the customer drives it on to the carrier. We cannot provide a refund because the vehicle was transported, undamaged in 24 hours. There was nothing done wrong. I did express to you that you were welcome to ask the carrier for a discount, but he had already told me no since he transported the vehicle. Again I am sorry that you do not feel that the service was 5 star, I am unsure what else I could have done to help. [ view ]
    Poster:bostoncar
    Date:6/17/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Lance is the best
    Review:I called ASG in a panic - I was about to move across the country and my car shipment with another dispatch service had fallen through. I desperately needed help getting a shipment scheduled as soon as possible. I'm so happy Lance Staab picked up the ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Emily Thank you so much for such an outstanding review. Its was such an honor to assist you in the Transport. I know you could of went with the 3000 other brokers out there but you choose me. I really really appreciate the confidence you had in me. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:6/17/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: shipping review
    Review:Lance is the man. Always helped me out with any questions with no hesitation and lots of patience. I would definitely enjoy working with him again for any of my car shipping needs. He found a carrier that day, and had the pick up scheduled exactly wh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Derek I want to sincerely Thank you for such an great review. Its was a pleasure assisting you in the Transport. I know you could of went with the 3000 other brokers out there but you choose me. I really really appreciate the confidence you had in me. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:derek
    Date:6/17/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable & professional!
    Review:This company is run professionally and staffed with intelligent, knowledgeable individuals. My main point of contact was Felicia Williams and I have had the pleasure of working with her on another transport within the past two months. Both experience... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Jacques
    Date:6/17/2015 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc. - Repeat Customer, Great Service
    Review:Used these guys back when they were Magic Carpet Shipping. The service hasn't changed after the merger. They're forward with all costs, and they breakdown the service for you when you may need any additional information. Cost was competitive as we're... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:6/16/2015 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: shipping my car
    Review:This team provided exceptional service. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. I would advise anyone moving a vehicle between stated to call Brandon. he is all over it once you contact him. Great Job. T... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Jeff, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Cabana
    Date:6/16/2015 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service from Heidi at ASG
    Review:I contacted Heidi at ASG because of previous excellent service, and this worked out well again. She was able to arrange a driver on fairly short notice and everything worked as planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:6/16/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from Texas to California
    Review:Great company! Talk to Heidi or Malia who are both expert! I wish they gave me an incentive or something for this post but I got nothing. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much John for the 5 Star Review!! It was a pleasure working with you and your wife with this transport! I do apologize for not having an incentive for your review! Please call us again for your shipping needs in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/16/2015 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:The sales rep Selina Brigham, was very helpful. Provided excellent customer service skills. Very happy with the service provided. [ View ]
    Response:Selina@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-207-5480 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Thank you so much! If there is anything else you need please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:M. Roberts
    Date:6/16/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Review:I had never shipped a car before, and organizing it from Dallas to Boston was a nightmare. I got quotes from what felt like 30 different shippers, but from the first time I spoke with Brandon I was reassured. He was very honest, giving me a range of ... [ More ]
    Response: 5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Kelly, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kelly Fine
    Date:6/15/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was great: she was quick to find a shipper, was honest about the price, kept me informed throughout the process and, overall, was a real pleasure to work with! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Craig, Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Your route was definitely a difficult one being VT to MN, but I am glad we were able to come through for you. If you need anything else please let me know! Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:CM
    Date:6/15/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle shipped...no hassles!
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 handled our shipping of a motorcycle from CA to WI. She was very professional and kept me in the loop on all aspects of the process. I would highly recommend her, and I would not hesitate at all to use her services any... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****Cameron, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to get a carrier arranged quickly for you as you were having terrible issues with another company. I am happy to hear I was able to turn your experience around. Feel free to contact me again should you have another auto transport request. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:CameronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Vespa GTV SHIPMENT
    Review:I think Auto Shipping Group was prompt in returning calls as well as answering all questions. Leah was pleasant on the phone and had walked me through the entire process. [ View ]
    Response:****LEAH LINN 360-464-2504 leah@autoshippinggroup.com**** Dear David, You get a 5 Star review as well. I appreciate your business. Many thanks Leah [ view ]
    Poster:David Mead
    Date:6/15/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what I wanted
    Review:Company delivered what they promised. Cat arrived on time and with no damage. Would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris ..Glad the transit went well and we met your expectations. Thank you for your Service, and of course for your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris O'Brine
    Date:6/15/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Very professional and reliable. All my questions were answered and any last minute issues were resolved instantly [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Gregory, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I really enjoyed working with you. I was so glad to hear the vehicle arrived 4 days early. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:G L
    Date:6/15/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Suzuki SX4 move
    Review:No problems with the transport of vehicle. Truck driver picked the vehicle up at night and it was transported to the destination at the correct time. This is how easy I hoped that transporting a vehicle would be. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Chris...I'm glad to hear your transport went just as you hoped. Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:6/15/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:This is the second time I used Auto Shipping Group to ship my cars. The company is very responsible and knowable about transporting vehicles. The customer service is absolutely wonderful and very responsive and pleasant especially Kimberly Freiley w... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Magdeline, Thank you so much! This was a fantastic review! I really enjoy working with you. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know.. [ view ]
    Poster:MW
    Date:6/15/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:There were some complications on my end, but Chell was very patient, understanding and compassionate. Because of her I felt very confident that my car would be shipped safely and it was! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear KDA, Thank you so much for the kind review. It was an interesting route to say the least! I'm tickled that my patience and determination helped ease some of the stress of shipping for you! I strive to provide that level of professionalism to all my clientele. I know you'll remember me to friends and family if they need my services! Take Care! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:KDA
    Date:6/15/2015 3:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84