View 162,646 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,647th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2561 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.32% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Malia's "voice" was clarion clear in an otherwise discordant chorus of quotes. Professional and responsive to my request for quotation, she helped me to navigate the turbulent waters of car transport. I was immediately confident that my veh... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS. Thank you so so so much for the wonderful review, Suzan. Everything you said is so true! LOL! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:SElrick
    Date:2/26/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston Auto Shipping Group Inc. 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie has been my primary booker for auto shipping for a couple years now. She never leaves you hanging and goes the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of. Even when not asked to! She's the best and I would highly recommend her to anyon... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is always wonderful working with you on your transports. I enjoy seeing what the next project is on what type of Mercedes-Benz. Thank you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Chernoff
    Date:2/26/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. I was on a tight schedule, with only 3 days that my car was available for pickup the following week. Stephanie from Auto Shipping Group ensured me she could find a transporter for my car, and sur... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE***HMA, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:hma
    Date:2/25/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience ever
    Review:Fastest quote with best price and fantastic service. Kim was very professional and prompt. "Easy" (the truck driver) was respectful and friendly. I would recommend them to my own family. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dave, Thank you so much for this review! I really enjoyed working with you! I hope all is well in your new location with the two vehicles. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr H
    Date:2/25/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping to Hawaii
    Review:I can't say enough about how impressed I am with this company. I was really worried about shipping our car all the way to Hawaii, especially after looking at reviews of other companies. Our car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The whol... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR QUALITY SERVICE****Ali, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you and your daughter with the relocation of her vehicle to HAWAII. Feel free to call me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:2/25/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Trust these guys with your cars.
    Review:Greg B at Auto Shipping Group did an outstanding job getting my Carrera 4 from NJ to California. Greg kept me informed and provided several updates from pickup to delivery. This is the 3rd time I have used ASG to ship my vehicles and I have had stres... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com...Shannon, we appreciate your confidence in us!! Been our pleasure serving you on your last three transports. Thanks for the kind words and your RAVE REVIEW....Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the service they provide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................:.///:............................................................................,,,,... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeremy, Thank you so much! As I said in the text if the punctuation gets in the way for Transport Reviews I will let you know. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:2/25/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:Julie Johnston was very helpful and made me understand the process well. This was the first time I used a car transport, and I am glad I did as it would have been a very long drive. [ View ]
    Poster:Anja WeilandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You
    Date:2/25/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!
    Review:My over all experience with Auto Shipping Group was outstanding. Julie Johnston was very informative and helpful. She explained the entire process very thoroughly. The pickup and delivery were both on time and the driver was very professional. I high... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Eric it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Wilson
    Date:2/25/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:I was very pleased with the service given to me by Martha Castillo of Auto Shipping Group. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Martha was very patient with me and answered all my questions. Martha found a driver for me within the first day... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Nancy, thanks so much for the 5 star review! Not only did we get you picked up within a day - we got you an enclosed carrier both at just standard rate! I am so happy with the way everything turned out and know you are a loyal customer for years to come. I'm sure your son is happy he got his car delivered on campus so quickly. Talk to you on the next go around :-) Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Emenger
    Date:2/24/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I had a great experience using this company. The company contact was very responsive and did everything in her power to get any question awnsered in a timly manor. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much Steven for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! It was fun working together. Best, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Steven R. GaspariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Too good to be True?
    Review: . . . . . . . . . . I Guess so! In this day & age of Internet fraud, mistrust and money making schemes - - People are naturally hesitant regarding giving their CC info or personal info out over the phone or online. Since I had lost my p... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rick, When I talked with you today, you said your were going to write me a good review. Well I never thought it was going to be this outstanding. I could not have done this with out you assisting me and the confidence you showed in me. I want to thank you for all the trust you showed in me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Rick S Mickela SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job perfomed! Highly recommended.
    Review:Great customer service! Honest, dependable and knowledgeable representatives. I would use this company again! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maritza Thank you so much for the great review. I could not have done such a great job with out you. I am glad you had the confidence in me to get the job don. I want to thank you for all the trust you showed in me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Maritza BermudezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Second to None!
    Review:I contacted a number of transport companies while looking for a carrier to ship my vehicle. Felicia stood out from all the customer service agents because of her attentiveness, honesty, and tenacity. I mean that in a good way. From the moment she ear... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Alfredo...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Alfredo
    Date:2/24/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was terrific. She located a transporter within 24 hours of the order- on a Saturday! The car was picked up the next day- Sunday morning, and arrived 5 days later. No issues whatsoever. Great service! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Charles, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process stress free. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Charles MorseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I had a great experience Stephanie walked me through the whole process and was available to answer all of my questions during the transport as I was nervous not having shipped anything before. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Angela, Thank you fro the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make your first transport experience go well. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Angela D'AngeloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing in every way!
    Review:This has been the best experience I have ever had with any type of contracted service. The car we transported belonged to my late son-in-law. He had hoped to work on it with his newborn son someday. Because he treasured this car, my daughter wante... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Richard...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Kinkead
    Date:2/24/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Stephanie kept me in the loop about times deposits and total cost for the mover. Very nice and easy to work with. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Robert, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Working with Martha Castillo (360-464-2504)
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience. Martha was very professional. She answered all my questions and worked promptly to find the best service. I highly recommend working with her. My car was delivered in great condition and ontime. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Azucena, thank you so much for the amazing review. We got you taken care of within just a couple of days and at an amazing price as well... $50 less than quoted! You were such a joy to work with thanks for the opportunity to serve you. Take Care, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:A. RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer service
    Review:Brandon has helped me ship my car from Arizona to Pen. Every thing went great. No delays in shipping and the price offered was the lowest i could find. So grateful to Brandon. Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Hussein, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hussein M.
    Date:2/24/2015 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excelente Compania de transporte
    Review:Vivo en Panama y encontre a Auto Shipping Group por Internet. Martha Castillo me dio una excelente atencion profesional en espaniol con el precio mas bajo cotizado. Me mantuvo informado de todo el traslado hasta la entrega del auto. Buen trabajo, sin... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Felipe, primordial mente quiero darte las gracias por la oportunidad de servirle. Encantada que le pudimos recoger el carro en día especifico que necesitaba (sábado). Y luego le entregamos el carro entre solamente unos par de días y el carro en excelente condiciones! De nuevo muchas gracias. Cuídense, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Felipe
    Date:2/24/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was able to find me a transport in a timely and polite manner. Pick up and delivery were on-time. Very happy with the overall process and experience with this company. Will call stephanie again when I need another auto transport. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Nick, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Move from NJ to IA
    Review:I wanted to move my car from Secaucus, NJ to Cedar Rapids, IA. I tried various agencies, but no one could find one. Then I had to change my destination, as many were willing to move the car upto Chicago, IL. So I got it there and drove from there to ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Puran, I want to thank you so much for choosing. I am so glad that you were able to meet the carrier in Chicago, it made things so much easier. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:PuranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Move from NJ to IA
    Date:2/24/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Transport service
    Review:Extremely professional, very effecent. Would recomend and use again. Was referred by a friend who used them and also had good experience. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Vincent!, Thank you so much for trusting me for the referral! If there is anything else I can do for you or future customers please let me know! Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Vincent Giancaterino
    Date:2/23/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Chell hart was awesome Knowledgible and just plain awesome She had great follow up She had a great personality And I felt like I was important to her [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Harry! What an awesome review! You were a great client! I appreciated the communication and follow-up you provided! And you do matter to me! Thanks for working with me on your transport, I will be here if your friends or family need my services! Thanks again, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Harry RahmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience ... Will definitely recommend
    Review:This was my first move if my car and I was not sure about anything. I contacted auto shipping group for quote and it was reasonable quote. Kimberly from asg kept in contact for all milestones and helped me with the car move. I received car in same c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sandeep, Thank you so much for the great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep SondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stepahanie was very helpful and patient. it was a pleasure working with her and i would reach out to her again when in need for another auto shipment . [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Ana, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ana Chavez
    Date:2/23/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did an amazing job helping me organize the transport of my vehicle and subsequently following up. Soon after my car was picked up, the carrier was in an accident and my car was damaged. My Agent, Chell Hart, at Auto Shipping group... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Liz, I am grateful for the kind words! I can not believe the way this transport played out- it's most unusual... To have a car get into an accident within a mile of the pick up location is statistically astronomical, but to have it show up on time, and REPAIRED, without any request is even weirder... I will stay in touch with you until we have this whole story figured out! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth EspositoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 214-3671
    Review:Once again Malia has successfully found a carrier for a safe and timely delivery of our fleet cars from PA back home to our corporate office in TX. Thank you Malia and Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris FraiserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:I shipped my car with ASG,and I am very happy with this company.I based my decision on choosing a company strictly by reviews.For the simple reason that when I first aquired on the internet I was flooded with e-mails,texts,and phone calls.It got very... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Ron...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth:-) Thanks for your kind words and for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald E Globeck
    Date:2/22/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipment experience
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Auto Shipping Group. My contact was Chell and she contacted me quickly, gave me a fair estimate, and took note of my needs. I had less than a week to move across the country because I got a job in Portland, Oregon an... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Danielle! I was so comfortable working with you and your folks! I love it when a whole family pulls together to enable a transport! I was happy the driver was able to get your vehicle to you early- even though it was a bit dirty- so you could cut the rental costs to bare bones. I hope you'll remember to friends and family if you know they need my services! Good luck int he new job, and welcome to the Willamette Valley! BEst, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle OwenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2015 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:My experience using Auto Shipping Group was flawless. Even though contacting me during my move was a challenge, Julie made a grand effort to keep in touch at every turn. My car, on arrival, was just as clean as when I dropped it off, everything was i... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Judi it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customers transport smooth and stressful for them. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Judi WohlmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:The first shipper cancelled due to being overweight. The second carrier picked up 3 days late. Total travel time was estimated to be 5 days, but it took 16 days. The first day I spoke with the carrier was when they showed up today. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY - CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Scott, clearly you are upset, and I don't blame you one bit. I am sorry the carrier breaking down created a problem for you. Unfortunately, I have NO control over the trucks, their schedules, their mechanical failures or the horrible weather up in Massachusetts. I did get you a $300 discount which you were pleased about, I did keep in contact with you, and kept you updated on the progress of the transport and new delivery dates. You told me you were just anxious to get your vans delivered, and it was not creating a hardship on your carpet cleaning business. I did everything I could for you so I am a bit perplexed why you felt MY service was worth only two stars. I appreciate your business Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT COMPANY
    Review:I HAVE SHIPPED A CAR A FEW TIMES IN MY YEARS , BUT FELICIA AT AUTO SHIPPING WAS SP QUICK AND EFFICIENT WITH THE ORDER FROM START TO FINISH. I RECEIVED EMAIL'S AND UPDATES DAILY. I WILL BOOK AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY EXCELLENT SERVICE. THANK YOU H... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya Shull & Harold Rue
    Date:2/20/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: From disappointment to satisfaction
    Review:This was my first car transport so I first went to the Internet to research. One site offered to give me an instant value estimate and recommend carriers but requires me to enter my name, address and contact number. So I did. That day I received alm... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry C
    Date:2/20/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: From disappointment to satisfaction
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** LARRY- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! I had the BIGGEST SMILE on my face reading this review! I am so SORRY you had such an awful experience with the previous company! It is very hard for me to see GOOD PEOPLE getting TAKEN ADVANTAGE of! I am so glad we crossed paths! To be able to TURN YOUR EXPERIENCE around and get your vehicle picked up THE SAME DAY as booking was amazing! I wish you THE BEST and your son as well! Make sure you TELL HIM I SAID THANK YOU for HIS SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY! Our military means SO MUCH TO ME! I am so happy to be able to help a military family! If you, your son or anyone you two know needs a transport, send them to me! All my best to you two!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Larry C
    Date:2/20/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Words can not describe the service.Very refreshing to find a company and staff that is so well dedicated to customer service.The shipping process was so easy no gimmick there price was exactly what they quoted.On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate them ... [ More ]
    Response:PATTI THOMAS 360-200-4785 patti@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jesse. It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the great review. I can't wait to work with you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jesse StarichaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group / Lance BEST EVER!!!
    Review:Once again Lance went above and beyond expectations!! Absolutely the best customer service!! You can feel completely comfortable and confident using Auto Shipping Group and especially Lance to facilitate all your auto shipping needs!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melody Its always a pleasure working with you. I can not explain or commend you on how wonderful it is to work for you and with you. You are a perfect client. Thank you for letting me assist you in yet another transport. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Melody
    Date:2/20/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Review:Lance was extremely helpful with setting up and making the arrangements to move 2 of my cars from Colorado to Central Florida. I was very apprehensive after reading horror story after horror story about different transport companies. I went to a non ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tammy, I know the experience of leaving a review is harder than the actual transport. I commend you on your patience and due diligence on leaving this fantastic review for me. I want also thank you for being so great during the event. With out your assistance it could have never be so smooth. thank you so very much [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy
    Date:2/20/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039 Great Experience
    Review:My son just returned to the US from a tour of duty in Germany/Africa and was transferred to a base on the east coast. I needed to get his car out to him in a timely manner. After researching car transportation companies on the net I felt it was a &qu... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Joe, First of all, I want to say Thank you again for being a military dad that is there to support his soldier! And I'm sending a monster Thank You to your son for his service to our country! I enjoyed working with you- it was a whirlwind of a route- from early pick up to shortened route times- but all in all it was mostly painless! I am tickled you will remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Joe M
    Date:2/19/2015 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @602-428-6872 Order#1014781 Order Total $605
    Review:Excellent service by Felicia Williams from the start of the order to its finish. I was impressed by the high level of service that Felicia had provided! Truly, an amazing experience during the entire process, I would highly recommend Auto Shipping t... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Hamdi...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason Auto Shipping Group has maintained an industry leader. Because of Auto Shipping Group’s tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:HamdiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: See you in Florida.
    Review:Very, trust worthy. I do auto auctions, so getting there on time is very important!!! Julie j..was awesome! Thanks Ty, [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ty it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and look forward to the next one. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Ty Brown
    Date:2/19/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo Knocks it out of the park again!
    Review:This is my second time using ASG and both times the quote provided to me by Martha Castillo was by far better than those I obtained elsewhere. Most importantly the professionalism and customer service provided to me by Martha has been the highlight ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Emilio! Thanks so much for the 5 star! I give it 110% every day! We get you the best price and quickest pick up every time so there is no need to go anywhere else :) I am so happy you are one of our loyal customers and look forward in working together for years to come. Very best, Your #1 broker ~ Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Emilio Hurtado
    Date:2/19/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: re Felicia
    Review:I love it everything was on time and n place thanks to felicia for helping me get my van from south jersey to orlando. I will let everyone know about u guys and Felicia you were a lot of help to me n just a little. and again thanks and also Driver... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Barbara...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara Sherman
    Date:2/19/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: ASG
    Review:Very well managed all the time. Very knowlegeable as well........................................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mrudhul I want to thank you for the review. It was short and to the point.I really like that concept. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Mrudhul Arashanapalli
    Date:2/19/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Kimberly at ASG is great. She kept in contact with me. I was notified when the vehicle was picked up and during transport. The price was as advertised. I would use and recommend ASG and Kimberly again without question. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ken, Thank you so much! I am so sorry that I could not provide that 5 star service, but I am grateful for the 4 star. I apologize for the weather delay. If there is anything else I can do please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:KOB
    Date:2/19/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360) 464-2504
    Review:I was very satisfied and happy that I used ASG. I had to ship my 2 cars from Buffalo NY to Dallas TX. I had to move to Dallas as early as I could but with the weather we had this winter I had my doubt's in mind and was very concerned. I did thorough ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review Bhanu! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! Let me know if you ever need me again and I am more than happy to get you taken care of! [ view ]
    Poster:BhanuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia took over my request and she was wonderful and very knowledgeable. She explained me all the different steps and she gave me daily updates about the shipping status both by phone and emails. When my new car was ready for pick up at the car dea... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Youssef...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Youssef H.
    Date:2/19/2015 3:35:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71