View 179,198 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,199th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2122 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.06% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: my review
    Review:Pickup cxld to the following day but I did not mind. Maybe coordination was not done properly. Was expecting a call thou. When I did call, they were very apologetic. He had no idea; he was actually answering the call in his church that day. Anyway, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie M
    Date:10/30/2015 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton was courteous, professional and articulate. She promised and delivered on being my point of contact throughout the process. The driver contacted me prior to pickup and delivery. He was courteous and efficient. My vehicle arrive... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Lee, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I hope you enjoy the Oregon, it is for sure a beautiful place to live. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Lee HitchcockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:I was very reluctant to ship a brand new vehicle with a company over the internet but Matt walked me through the process and was very knowledgeable about the process. He returned calls and responded immediately to my inquires. Truck arrived promptl... [ More ]
    Response: ** Call MATTHEW JACOBSON @ (360) 284-7185 on his direct line from 6-4pm PST or text him anytime , matt@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Jill VerneuilleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Relief
    Review:Felicia Williams was my contact person and she walked me through everything, kept in good contact and made the experience seamless. Pick up was very easy and the company and driver were good about working with last-minute changes on my part. Though... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:C Broad
    Date:10/29/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I’ve got a new job and needed to ship my mini van to Phoenix AZ from Winston-Salem NC, almost from coast to coast. Of course, the first thing that I needed to do was to find a company, and it was not that difficult to narrow down the shipping a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaehyun
    Date:10/28/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:Excellent! I received my car two days earlier than promised and without any damages. I have anothe vehicle which needs to be transported. I am going to use their services once again. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Upendra, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear that you had a great experience and I was able to be their through the entire process to make the process at ease. Contact me again should the auto relocation need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:UPENDRA DADI
    Date:10/28/2015 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer-oriented
    Review:When it comes to shipping companies, there are not that many companies in the business that pay respect to the work, we transporters do. I would say everything went smooth due to thoroughly developed operational measures of Auto Shipping Group. We t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario IslasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good service from ASG - carrier mistakes
    Review:Auto shipping group was very knowledgable and trustworthy. Their BBB reviews say it all. The 1972 Cadillac (non-running) I purchased was supposed to be picked up on a Tuesday but the carrier arrived and didn't load the vehicle due to it being non-r... [ More ]
    Response:** Call MATTHEW JACOBSON @ (360) 284-7185 on his direct line from 6-4pm PST or text him anytime , matt@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Adam Castillo
    Date:10/28/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 Mercedes GLA CA-FL
    Review:When getting your vehicle set up for a long haul like CA-FL it can be nerve racking especially when it comes close to the pickup date and your broker has still not found a carrier. Auto Shipping Group gets you a carrier who is professional, reliable,... [ More ]
    Poster:Top Line Service
    Date:10/28/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and while the process isn't very straightforward, if you do your homework to understand how vehicle shipping works you will be less frustrated with the uncertainties that accompany this process. Overall I... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorri
    Date:10/28/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Toyota Camry
    Review:We've been working with Auto Shipping Group for many years. We do coast to coast transfers. Always pleasure working with them. We've transferred many loads for Auto Shipping Group and this was only one of them. [ View ]
    Poster:TFI Trans LLC
    Date:10/28/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:There was apparently some difficulty locating a carrier for this transport from Maryland to South Carolina, which resulted in a delayed pickup and an increase in the price. There was also a delay in the delivery, but this was due to extremely unusua... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for your business and the review!! I appreciate your time and trust in our company! [ view ]
    Poster:LS
    Date:10/28/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: honest shipper
    Review:I have shipped cars before and always had horrible experience's. Nothing ever happened on time and the cost was significantly more than I was quoted. Thankfully this time I found Lance and the auto shipping group. They were really professional, h... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Justin Thank you so much for your outstanding words. I really appreciate the time you took to give me a review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting youin the transport. Looking forward to working with you again. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:justin gallo
    Date:10/28/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor 360-255-7438
    Review:We used this service for a cross country move from Pittsburgh to Phoenix. It was an excellent experience from start to finish. Heidi was great!! I would definitely use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Kyle ..We appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW!!! Working with you was a pleasure!! [ view ]
    Poster:Kyle W
    Date:10/28/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Quick
    Review:Lance was fast with getting me my quote and worked with me on my budget. He was always available for any questions either by email or phone. This is the second time I've used lance and it was always a good experience. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggoup.com Lindsay I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. it was a sincere pleasure working with you and look forward t assisting you again. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Lindsay Culver
    Date:10/27/2015 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is the 3rd time I have worked with Heidi and I must say excellent as usual. She does a great job of communicating with her customers. She is flexible and always available. I will continue to use ASG and specifically Heidi for my automotive ship... [ More ]
    Response:***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Rich ..We appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the review and I always enjoy working with you. Thank you for the review!! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:10/27/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: WORST COMPANY!! ROBBED ME!!
    Review:STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH STRESS, HEADACHE, LACK OF SERVICE AND FAILED TO DELIVER on WHAT WAS PROMISSED! After they collecte my deposit of $206 to pick up my vehicle on 10/20. They never showed up! AFTER calling sev... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Renee, As sorry as we are that you decided to cancel the carrier with us, yes you were charged. The carrier did show up, as you spoke to my supervisor Kimberly while the dispatcher was outside doing an inspection of your vehicle. You would not release the vehicle to them because they were a few hours late picking up the vehicle. You were never told to take the entire day off work, the carrier called you and told you to be there, you got there and their dispatcher was there to do the inspection of the vehicle. You were told that after that point that you could return to work and he would get the vehicle loaded. You are the one that wanted to wait around for the actual truck to show up, and that is at your discretion. We provide all phone numbers to the carriers, one of which is usually a cell phone, so that the customers do not have to wait around all day. Our terms state that if the carrier shows up and you do not release the vehicle you you are still charged so we can reimburse for any lost gas. The person who was at your house was with the carrier who was doing the inspection of the vehicle so when the actual driver showed up they could just load the vehicle and leave. ALL dates and times are estimates as it also states in our terms and conditions that you signed and we have a copy of. I will lay out the terms below that pertain to your situation that you agreed to and signed. You are incorrect that we deal with other brokers. We are a broker and we hire the CARRIERS to pick up your vehicle. We did that, you did not release to the carrier as they were outside your residence. You were informed by Kimberly on that day that you had already been charged because we confirmed the carrier was at your location. Below are the terms that we will also submit to your credit card company to show that we are not in breach of our agreement: 1. Auto Shipping Group Inc. agrees to have vehicle(s) described in quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Auto Shipping Group Inc. does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date. The normal pick up time frame is 1 to 10 business days. 3. Carriers responsibility begins when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Auto Shipping Group Inc. must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee. 5. Unlike numerous other shippers, we do not require any money from you until the day your vehicle is loaded on to the carrier. At the time you place your order, a credit card or check is provided to be kept on file. Your credit card will be authorized at the time you place your order. A fee of 30.00 per 1000 charged will be applied to all credit card transactions. The check will be processed the day of pick up. On the date your vehicle is scheduled to be loaded on to the carrier, we will process that payment for the deposit. The balance is due at delivery with cash, cashier check or money order directly to the carrier. *Please ask about our offshores, overseas, or out of country payment policy.* 14. If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you fax or email your cancellation, you will lose the amount of the deposit. If you cancel your order prior to assignment of a Carrier you will receive a FULL refund of all monies paid to Auto Shipping Group Inc. and no more. It is Auto Shipping Group Incs goal to only get paid if we perform the service of Auto Transport Broker. If a Carrier is assigned to your order and then you cancel your order, for any reason, a $75 fee must be paid to the Carrier for gas, logistics and lost fees 17. By submitting your order online, Auto Shipping Group Inc. understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions (in lieu of your signature) found here and on Auto Shipping Group Inc. web site. By sending a faxed check to Auto Shipping Group Inc. OR by giving your Credit Card information to Paypal OR one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms and Conditions. 18. Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been place and a carrier has been assigned, Auto Shipping Group Inc. holds right to cancel the order and proceed with the cancellation policy. [ view ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:10/27/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Review:Lance really good guy extremely helpful and honest I want to thank them for shipping my car from Arizona to New York it got here in a timely fashion and would definitely use auto shippers again in the near future if I have another car to ship I would... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ryan I am extremely grateful for the fantastic review. I know you could have chosen any one to transport your vehicle but you had the faith and confidence in me to get the job done. thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:10/27/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeds Expectations
    Review:My experience exceeded my expectations. The pricing was highly competitive, the communication was constant and clear and of course the delivery expectation was exceeded. Lance & company did a great job at reaching out to me explaining the process... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mr McCullock Thank you so much for the great review. I sincerely appreciate you having the confidence in me to come thru for you. I am glad Jeremy referred you to me. Thanks so much again [ view ]
    Poster:S. McCullock
    Date:10/27/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The Customer Rep Kimberly was friendly and she was able to identify the truck quicker and the support was excellent. She promptly returned the calls when left voice message for some questions. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! John, Thank you so much for coming back to us! I look forward to working with you again! Call me if you need anything! [ view ]
    Poster:John Thomas
    Date:10/27/2015 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of Smart Car from MA to MN
    Review:We had received a quote from another company for an amount under $700 and accepted it. They became hard to reach by telephone, made promises they didn't keep, and did not show up on the scheduled date of pickup. We accepted the next quote, also quite... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Stanley You are such a sweetheart! I am so glad we were able to come through for you and get this moved as quickly as we could. I with you well and let me know if you need anything else! [ view ]
    Poster:Stanley R. Gold
    Date:10/27/2015 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Good company to work with; prompt and efficient. Always available to answer questions quickly. Once I explained my narrow delivery time, they worked with me to determine a pick-up time that worked. The car was delivered exactly on the day that they... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jennifer, Thank you so much. Tell Irene thank you as well. I am so glad we were able to fit the windows that you both had. If you or Irene need anything else please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:JMN
    Date:10/27/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Working with Kimberly in Auto Shipping Group was awesome. Very Professional and friendly, both herself and the company. I got my Camaro from West Virginia to Los Angeles much easier and much faster than I thought. Just gave a call To Kimberly Frei... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Arshan, I really enjoyed working with you. Things were so easy. I am so glad that everything went smooth and you are happy with the service. I look forward to working with you again. Thank you so much for everything! [ view ]
    Poster:AS
    Date:10/26/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Above average service
    Review:I will get to the point. Pick up was arranged two days before the pickup date. Pick up driver called same day saying he will come by around 3~4pm. He called again around 10am, asking if he can pick it up around noon. I said ok since I will be home ... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tom ..We appreciate you and your business. Thank you for the review and I enjoyed working with you. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Malia did an excellent job with both pick up and delivery. She was helpful and always available. I would recommend this company again. Johns Trucking did the shipping and he was professional , on time and helpful. I would use both of these companies ... [ More ]
    Poster:RZ
    Date:10/24/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602)428-6882
    Review:Moving is by far the most stressful event in my life and this industry made me even more nervous. i was lucky to find this website and very lucky to speak to Tige. Tige took time to answer all of my questions and was very patient with me. the driv... [ More ]
    Poster:CW
    Date:10/23/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Excellent service and follow-up. I was contacted that same evening that I spoke to Stephanie to arrange pick for the next day. My son received his pick-up in four days; Transported from Quartzsite AZ, to Fort Drum in upstate New York. I was told pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Town
    Date:10/23/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Great experience, and much cheaper than going through the shipping bid websites. Car was delivered a day early, and the driver stayed in touch to keep me updated on his location.shipping agent was very friendly and helpful as well.I would recommend t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Kevin, Thank you so much! I am so glad you chose a local company! If you need anything else please all email or text me! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:10/23/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Process
    Review:David was very professional and thorough. He kept in touch with me months ahead of schedule as I was trying to plan an overseas move and shopping for best prices. He emailed and checked up and as I got closer to move date, David was on it! Definitel... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim was great to work with. Very honest and helpful. Driver was on time and delivered my car early. I would definitely recommend this company to my friends and family. Great overall experience. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Darlene and Alana You guys are so wonderful! If there is anything else I can do for you, please call email or text me! [ view ]
    Poster:AS
    Date:10/23/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Actually pleasant
    Review:This was my 4th experience shipping a vehicle, but the first with Auto Shipping Group. Felicia is very knowledgeable in her field and will explain anything that you have a question regarding. I could always get in touch with her, through email or pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Juli D.
    Date:10/23/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: phone
    Review:Stephanie was very easy to talk to and made me feel like I could truly trust her with my car..A lot of companies were calling me and most of them seemed very shady, Stephanie made me feel at ease and talked me through the entire situation from beginn... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE EVER*****Jay, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I hope you enjoy the IN area. Feel free to contact me again should you need another vehicle shipped. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Fisher
    Date:10/23/2015 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Initially I made the mistake of posting my information for an auto move quote. I received about 40 calls, texts and emails in the first day alone with all types of quotes. Then, I figured that I should look into this more and check the reviews. Th... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM David thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services, also for the referral(s), it has been great working with you and I look forward to again if the need arises for you again in the future. My very best to you and your family. Thank you again, Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:David Mikitz
    Date:10/23/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige made our move very easy. He was able to advise me on the best way to ship my vehicle. While others would just give a quote and made it very clear it was just a quote, he made us feel very comfortable with the quote and his suggestions.He suggest... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Fran
    Date:10/23/2015 1:15:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Camry to Las Vegas
    Review:I had a great experience using the Auto Shipping Group. Ti was a great contact with the right information to help me get my car shipped. I ended up having to get the car shipped to Downey CA then back to Las Vegas to for the time frame I wanted to ge... [ More ]
    Poster:M Garner
    Date:10/23/2015 5:56:00 AM
    Subject: Leah Linn 360-464-2504
    Review:Initially, I was skeptical about having my son's vehicle transported ~ my first contact from Auto Shipping Group eliminated my doubts immediately. The young lady that responded to my request was personable and knowledgeable in the logistical handli... [ More ]
    Poster:Mfs
    Date:10/22/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Comment...
    Review:Very smooth and efficient - Driver was also easy to reach and very responsive - Keep me up to date on arrival and never had to worry about the timing. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE EVER*****Bruce, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smooth for you. Feel free to contact me again should the request arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce Bancroft
    Date:10/22/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Very good!
    Review:I have never used a service like this before and was very skeptical; however, at the end I was very happy I chose this company! Great job guys! The price was 1300 which was about 500 dollars lower than most others I looked into. The time line was gr... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Iran..I'm glad things went well and you're happy with our service. Thank you for your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW ... Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Iran Barrera
    Date:10/22/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Review:I am so happy I used this company. It was fast and easy. Car arrived no damage just needs a trip through the car wash since it was open which was to be expected as my car is black so it shows dirt easily. Amber trucking company was the company that t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brittany, You were so wonderful to work with. Fantastically easy to communicate with. If there is anything else you need please get a hold of me! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:10/22/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Cushman eagle
    Review:Brandon was very professional and our items was delivered in a reasonable time line .would definitely use again for my shipping needs..The price was very responsible .we were told when our items would be picked up and delivered .This is a very good... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Mrs. Page , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during the transport of your vehicle. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mr pageThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Julie was great
    Review:Julie arranged a remote pick-up that was very convinient for my drop off. She was easy to communicate with, and even though there were a couple dings (not her fault at all) she made the whole process very effortless. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Dan thank you for choosing my services and Auto Shipping Group it was a pleasure working with you and glad we were able to arrange for a pickup day and time that worked out well for your situation. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Dan V
    Date:10/22/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:This was my second time shipping a vehicle with this company. I specifically sought them out again as I was so pleased with their service the first time. The second time did not disappoint. The staff, especially Felicia, was courteous, patient, and p... [ More ]
    Poster:Anderson
    Date:10/22/2015 2:39:00 PM
    Review:I cancelled the first contact I had due to an offer that was 'too good to be true". It turned out that indeed it was too good to be true and I cancelled that one and three more that had red flags, BBB F rating, Auto Transport bad rating. I re... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Harold well you went through quite an ordeal and I'm so happy that I got it worked out for you and your car made it down to the Keys where it was long awaited for. I look forward to assisting you again in the future if the need arises. I'm just a phone call away and here to help. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Harold Lloyd
    Date:10/22/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was really helpful needed to leave car and take off and she was really understanding and helped me out the whole process and at the end of the day i was in a big hurry and she never took advantage of that She was by far the cheapest quite i g... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlos lopez
    Date:10/22/2015 2:10:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:I honestly can not stress enough what a relief it was to work with ASG. If only more people knew how simple it is to transport cars with the feeling of security with a transport company like ASG. Felicia was the rep I worked with and her communicatio... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin Beadel
    Date:10/22/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Transports
    Review:I have worked with Felicia Williams on 2 different transports now and she has been extremely easy to work with. She responds quickly to requests and provides regular updates. I would not hesitate to contact her again for any future transports. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice
    Date:10/21/2015 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transports
    Poster:Janice
    Date:10/21/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:This was the first time I've ever used a transportation company to transport a vehicle anywhere and Lance was totally sensitive to my own lack of knowledge about the process, expectations, and costs involved. Based on the remoteness of the delivery ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lou Thank you so much for the fantastic Review. Working with you was a sincere pleasure. I know you could have chosen any number of Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. Thank you so very much [ view ]
    Poster:Lou
    Date:10/21/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Poster:Lou
    Date:10/21/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:This is my second time shipping a car with Auto Shipping Group. I worked with two different booking agents and received the same excellent service. I would highly recommend this group for your auto shipping needs. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Adam Thank you for entrusting us again in the transport. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the move. I know you could have went with anyone of 3000 brokers out there but you came back to us. Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:10/21/2015 12:40:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.