View 148,574 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,575th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1972

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1972 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.63% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Five star company
    Review:I was very please with the customer service I received by Randy. He took his time and explain all the details to me and got me a great price. I would recommend this company to everybody who need their car transported. True five star company. [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Travis, thanks for the great review. I remember you're order and how it came together bam, bam! I hope you're enjoying your new job sir and let me know if I can help you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast shipping of vintage race car
    Review:I would like to thank Renee for her outstanding service. It was a difficult job finding a carrier to go from the Pacific Northwest to Western NY. Renee kept in constant e-mail and telephone contact right up to delivery. I would recommend Auto S... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@AutoShippingGroup.com Ron, It was wonderful to work with you. I'm looking forward to pictures of you in the winner's circle! Thank you for the great review. As always, if you need anything in the future, feel free to call me. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823
    Review:Randy worked real hard to find a reasonably priced carrier that could meet our needs and timetable. He found a carrier that picked up our car at our location and was able to deliver it at a fair price. The only thing that could of been improved on... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thank you David for the review, I do recall the challenges we had getting a carrier to travel to the coast but hard work and persistence prevails...glad we got you moved! Take care sir and have a fantastic rest of your summer! [ view ]
    Poster:David R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent - Higly Recommend Order #Order#10927873
    Review:I was searching for a way to transport a car from LA to Atlanta. As I researched car transport companies I was incredibly dismayed at the countless negative reviews of these companies and on Yelp - even those companies that were supposedly positively... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace ..... 360-853-2827 - ... billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Marc, Thank you for leaving me such a nice review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. If you ever need anything don't hesitate to call me again! Thank You!! Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:marc
    Date:7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Early arrival
    Review:Despite my being told car was running by seller, when the transport driver picked up it was not. Arrived 2 days early, no extra charge for picking up the dead car. Thank you [ View ]
    Response:Billie Pace... 360 853 2827 ... billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for the review! I'm sorry your car wasn't what you thought you had bought but I'm glad our services went so smoothly for you. Please don't hesitate to call if you ever need another car shipped. Thank You, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:7/24/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was a pleasure and helpful!
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle. I spoke with Malia, which was very helpful in the process, she explained any questions I had or concerns. I was unable to transport at this time, as the situation has changed. I would absolutel... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENNG QUOTES. Denise, what a delightful woman you are, I enjoyed our chats, and wish you good luck with your situation. Thank you so much for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Denise
    Date:7/24/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Review:The People at AutoShipping Group are very helpful and has teamwork. Mr. Lance Staab was so accommodating and honest. I told him that I am open only to a certain price range and he find me a trucker who is willing to my price and in no time, in abo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Isabel. thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. I am glad that I was able to accommodate you and make it an easy shipment. thanks again for your review, I really appreciate it [ view ]
    Poster:Isabel
    Date:7/24/2014 8:04:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Overall was good experience compare to the horror stories I heard from friends in this regard! It was really door to door service which was great. The only thing that made me not to give excellent was that, went the pick up window period started, the... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Reza, thank you for your review. It was great working with you. I apologize for the increase, however in this industry the rates can fluctuate a bit due to fuel charges or locations for the particular carrier we are working with. We do not force you to take the offers, however the reason we provide the offers the drivers throw at us is being if you have a small window for pick up we don't want to miss that chance being we are not just open to any date. I am happy to hear everything else went great. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Reza AminiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:19:00 AM
    Subject: transporting a car from La Crescenta to Provo
    Review:I have only just reserved a transport of my PT Cruiser today, so I really can't answer any of the questions, but the reason I am using this company is because my son had his car transported from Pasadena to Philadelphia and he recommended you . [ View ]
    Response:Renee Janisch/Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5509 Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Joy, for using Auto Shipping Group. I appreciate your son referring you to us, please give him my kind regards. It's my pleasure to work for you. While it's still early in the process at this time, please remember that I am available for any questions or concerns. My goal is to provide you with 5 star customer service from beginning to end of having your vehicle moved. Have a wonderful time in your new home/location. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Joy NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review: Arrived at point of pickup only to find nobody on site. Drove home and my daughter called from point of pickup and said that the driver was there but did not make his presents known, even though I waitd , then honked my horn, went into an unoccupi... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Valarie, I am very sorry that you were displeased with the communication from the carrier, it is unfortunate this happens sometimes however we have no control over carriers. The carriers own and operate their own trucks, they do the best they can, and work very hard to meet their estimated dates but when they are traveling 3000 miles across country, working with 20 different customers on pick ups and deliveries with a 10 car hauler, they might just be delayed. Your vehicle went across country in six days, the average time frame for cross country is 7-10 days. So this review should of been posted on the carrier's page. I kept in very close contact with you, and returned every call you made to me. Thanks for your review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Valarie RosavereThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: My order
    Review:I found this company online and was a little hesitant about using them. However after speaking to the Billie about the shipping I felt more comfortable. I found her to be efficient and nice. She helped me answer any questions that I had and went over... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace ..... 360 853 2827..... BillieP@AutoShippingGroup.com Elizabeth, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. It was a pleasure working with you and assisting you in making your transport smooth! Best Regards, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:7/23/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport with Chel Hart
    Review:Chel Hart was very professional. She held my hand through the whole process. I received updates via email and phone calls on a daily basis, on the availability of carriers through to the delivery of my vehicle. Trust her judgment and hear her o... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** I loved getting to help you with your shipping needs, Regi! I try to treat each transport as if the carriers were moving my mother's ca. (I drive a 14 year old Saturn station wagon, lol.) I'm so glad to know that you'd ask others to trust me, and promise I will strive to continue to be worthy of these kind of reviews!! Thanks again Regi- you made my day! [ view ]
    Poster:Reginald GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Auto shipping was very helpful in helping me ship my car to my house. Chell Hart was very helpful with all the questions that I had. This was my first time shipping a car and the experience whit this company was great .The price was below what the b... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you Aniello! It was a pleasure to take care of your shipping needs. I am glad we were able to get this done for less than a flat-rate carrier service. I will be waiting to hear from you again so I can help with your next vehicle. -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Aniello Costagliola
    Date:7/23/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Early Delivery
    Review:The car arrived 3-4 days early which presented a small problem on the delivery end. The driver waited until it was possible to drop the car off. Julie was excellent throughout the entire day. She helped to coordinate everything and was there to an... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Vicki it was a pleasure working with you and getting your son's vehicle across the country. Thank you for the kind words and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you and your family. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Vicki PowersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Excellent service. Lance is very nice and kind. I need to ship my 2 cars from PA to WA ASAP. As I left my cars at my friends' house. He found a driver for me on next day and pickup one day early. It took only 7 days to deliver my 2 cars to my door. T... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Jihua, thank you so much for the great review. It was a great pleasure in assisting you in your transport. I am glad I was able to accommodate you. Thanks again Lance [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:7/23/2014 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue
    Review:Jeff was very professional and readily answered all my questions on moving my daughters car from California to Alabama. a few days prior to the scheduled pickup he contacted me to let me know the tentative schedule and that I could expect a call from... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com, CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Bruce and congratulations again on your daughter's wedding. [ view ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Jeremee Tyler 360-853-2828
    Review:Car was picked up on time and delivered sooner than I expected . Jeremy was professional and responded to all of my emails quickly . [ View ]
    Response:Jeremee M. Tyler - 1 (360) 853.2828 - E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippinggroup.Com Keara, thank you very much for your kind review! I appreciate you taking the time to type this up for me. And I am all the more appreciative of you expressing your satisfaction with our services. If ever you need our assistance again, please feel free to reach out to me. Take care Keara, enjoy life at your new College!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Keara Lipscomb
    Date:7/22/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Bad Experience
    Review:I had a truck shipped from VA to CA, and had the worst experience with Auto shipping group and the driver that they found to carry my truck. Cost was 1K more than what was quoted, and pick up ended up being 7 days after my wife and I flew to the de... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Adam, I am sorry that you feel that our services were not 5 star worthy. You placed your order on the 2nd of June, your vehicle was picked up the 18th of June. So yes it did take us longer than the average of 1-10 business days to find a carrier. You were provided a quote to ship your vehicle, not a locked in rate as is always explained when you placed your order. The drivers have the right to ask to meet you somewhere if they feel that your pick up or delivery location are safe, that is in our terms and conditions which you signed. I have copies of every email that you and I shared so to say there was no communication is actually a slap in the face to me, and I have put them below so people can see that I was in communication with you. I kept you informed every step of the way of what way going on. I again am sorry that you do not feel that I provided 5 star customer service, by my emails beg to differ that I did everything that I could. KimberlyF at 06/06/2014 02:19 PM: Hi Adam, Just wanted to let you know that I am still looking for a carrier for pick up next week. As soon as I hear anything I will let you know. KimberlyF at 06/10/2014 09:48 AM: Dispatch has gotten really aggressive with calling trucks. They are calling everyone they can think of, and we are trying to find out why we are having difficulty.. whether its the locations or pricing. As soon as I know anything I will let you know. KimberlyF at 06/10/2014 09:47 AM: Kimberly, Thank you for the update. Now that we are about mid day Tuesday in Northern VA I am a little concerned that the truck will not be picked up by Friday. As mentioned on our phone conversation, my wife leaves for the airport at 4:30 am Saturday morning. Do we have any level of comfort that the pick up will take place this week? If not should I be trying to contact other carriers? KimberlyF at 06/12/2014 08:36 AM: Yes we are scrambling to try to find someone. I have been working on it every day. I sent you an email on Tuesday, did you not get it? Thank you Kimberly Freiley General Manager/Offshore Specialist Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2814 Direct Dial 360-853-2814 Monday to Friday 6-3 pm Pacific time KimberlyF at 06/12/2014 11:13 AM: As I stated on Tuesday, dispatch is doing everything they can. Any other company you book with will be doing the same thing on the same national freight board. The more companies you book with the less likely the car will be assigned to a truck. I do not see you on the freight board with any other company right now. It's not the question was avoided, our dispatch team is working on it. I am heading to lunch but I will check in with you when I get back to see if dispatch has had any luck while I am away. Thank you Kimberly Freiley General Manager/Offshore Specialist Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2814 Direct Dial 360-853-2814 Monday to Friday 6-3 pm Pacific time KimberlyF at 06/16/2014 01:32 PM: Hi Kimberly, I have recieved a quote from another carrier, but I still do not want The Auto Shipping Group to stop trying to find a carrier. KimberlyF at 06/16/2014 06:11 AM: Adam, Dispatch didnt find a carrier over the weekend either. Are we still working together or did you make other arrangements? [ view ]
    Poster:AM
    Date:7/22/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart - 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell was professional and truthful. I would definitely use their service again. On a scale of 1-5 1 = Not Satsified to 5 = Very Satisfied. Over all rating "5". [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you, Reuben, for the nice review. I will most definitely take a rating of "5". Please remember me to your friends and family if you know of any shipping needs! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ruben Ortega
    Date:7/22/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: shipping cars in general
    Review:It is always a new experience each time you ship a car - first you are bombarded with tons if emails and phone callls -then you try to find the most reasonable quote - then you wait and the price gets higher - then you finally get picked up - pure ... [ More ]
    Response:Randy Chavez...360-853-2823...randy@autoshippinggroup.com...Hi Marie, thanks for the review..although I would be more than glad to help you ship again, here's to me also hoping you won't have to ship for a while!..have a great rest of summer. [ view ]
    Poster:Marie FrenkelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a excellent job shipping my vehicle from Michigan to Wyoming. The pick up was prompt on the given date and delivery happend sooner than the estimated delivery dates given to me. Alexandra Nelson was extremely professional and... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Shravan, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything went according to plan, if not even better. I do look forward to helping you transport another one of your vehicles in the future as well! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:shravan reddy
    Date:7/22/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!
    Review:Tige was such a great help in helping me move across the country as I prepare for medical school. He was very easy to talk to and willing to answer all of my questions. Definitely eased my mind during this huge transition. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Olivia Watkins
    Date:7/22/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Lance was extremely professional and helpful from start to finish. No silly sales games or repeat calls/emails to harass. The carrier that turned up was also top notch, professional and very meticulous. I was shipping an Aston Martin DBS so im ext... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Antony, thank you so much for the vote of confidence. I really appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. It was a pleasure assisting you with transporting your Aston. Again, thank you so much and looking forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:Antony Hine
    Date:7/22/2014 8:09:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service!
    Review:My experience was great. Chell Hart was extremely thorough and gave me all of the information I needed. I only gave her a few days notice and she came through for us. The driver met us on schedule and all went very smoothly. We will certainly recomme... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you so Much Julie! I was stressing the short notice for a minute, but you were on a good route and the right carrier was in the right place at the right time, Right? lol. I am tickled to hear that you will recommend me to all of your friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Julie PrioloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Excellant Experience!
    Review:The Auto Shipping Group and the Carrier iCar did a great job transporting my car. I started with Chris from Roadrunner transportation company. A few days after signing the agreement Road runner called me stating that the last person gave me a price... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks tons Mark for the fab review! So glad I could help where the other guy failed. That is the difference between an honest and experienced company opposed to low-ballers who do not come through. You were super to work with too! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Geslak
    Date:7/21/2014 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group and Martha Castillo
    Review:My account executive was Martha Castillo. The experience was great, Martha was in constant communication with me and she helped me every step of the way. The car even arrived early which was spectacular! There were valuables in the vehicle that arriv... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the great review! We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how it should be. Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care:) [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara ChromikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I'm currently in the process of getting sent overseas and I can't say that I'm disappointed in Auto Shipping Group. What I can say though is, that Renee Janisch was amazing throughout the entire process of helping me find a carrier to ship my vehicle... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch/360-207-5509 Auto Shipping Group Christopher-What a wonderful review. Thank you very much! I appreciate so very much the review that you left for me. What a pleasure it was to work with you. I can't thank you enough for all you do! Safe travels AND return. Keeping you and your team in our thoughts as you are away. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to call. Thank you, again. [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:7/21/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:This was my first time transporting a car and also the first car purchase "sight unseen" (just looked at photos on the web and did a Carfax report). Rene was quick to call me and get things rolling. ASG's pricing was competitively price... [ More ]
    Response:Renee Janisch/Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5509 Bob, thank you so much! It was my pleasure to work for you & with you. I'm so pleased that your vehicle is all that you wanted it to be. Fantastic news. Please send pic's so I can put up on my wall that I've started. Thank you, again. Renee [ view ]
    Poster:Bob IrvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience - Call Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:This was our first time transporting a vehicle across the country. We did a lot of research and were still overwhelmed with how the process really worked and how to select the correct transport company. Our first "ah-ha" was that you need t... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803 ***5 STAR SERVICE****Mr. Rapp, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I look forward to shipping your vehicle back. I am happy to hear the process was painless for you, that is my first goal. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:P. Rapp
    Date:7/21/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was very helpful and carried thru on what she promised. the price was reasonable and the driver was courteous [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON ****360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE*** Bill, Thank you for your Awesome 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should this need arises in the future. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill ScofieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: No Nonsense...Reliable and Trustworthy
    Review:Billie Pace separated herself from the crowd of other brokers I was referred to and she explained the process from top to bottom for me. I had shipped a car before but her knowledge and willingness to share it with me made me choose these guys over ... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace 360-853-2827 Billiep@AutoShippingGroup.Com Ben, It was my pleasure working with you on your transport. You and Esther are amazing people and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you for using Auto Shipping Group and my services. Sincerely, Billie [ view ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Job
    Review:First time shipping a car and had a lot of questions. Auto Shipping Group was informative about the timing and process and how the market dictates the price. No deposit was required and billing was accurate and timely. Car arrived early and in sam... [ More ]
    Response:Mandi Willoughby....765-230-5986...mandi@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 8:22:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied customer...
    Review:I chose to contact Julie Johnston at Auto Shipping Group after much research along with a recommendation from my friend who used them and was very satisfied. Julie was my contact person throughout the process, she was extremely knowledgeable, profes... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Pam I am so happy that your daughter has her vehicle and I wish her the very best out here!! I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you all and thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services for your transport. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Pam K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping our
    Review:This is the first time we have had need to ship a car. We were gifting our '75 Corvette to our son and we needed a shipper that would take good care of our treasured car. Julie was extremely helpful in describing the process and explaining the pricin... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.Com Morris and Alice, It was my pleasure working with you on your transport. I was happy to be involved in your passing of your treasure car to your son and I wish you all the very best. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you for using Auto Shipping Group and my services. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Morris & Alice SpierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:This is my second time shipping with the company and I have shipped a total of three cars. The customer service was great and the cars arrived as promised, in good care, and EARLY! The rate was fair with no hidden costs! [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks again Tiffany for being so great to work with and for the very nice review. Always a pleasure working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Tiffani Curtis
    Date:7/20/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart ~ Auto Shipping Direct
    Review:Chell turned what could've been a very stressful transport into a stress free experience. Dealing with two people with extremely busy/hectic schedules~ she was able to facilitate a seamless successful transport. Complete and thorough communication th... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Thank you Stephanie!!! It was so much fun taking care of this transport! I could NOT believe how everything fell apart and then fell back together in an even better way! (I still blame your willingness to communicate with me and your family on an almost daily basis.) I’m so glad we were able to get this done for you! Remember me to your friends and family! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie Grimes
    Date:7/20/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: late delivery, lack of notification
    Review:There was a delay due to a mechanical breakdown. However, no one called me to keep me informed of the issues. I called on the day delivery was to be only to find out it wouldn't be there until the next Monday or Tuesday. It actually arrived on Wed... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Edward, I sent the carrier info and docusign instructions the day the order was dispatched. I have it in my sent box for June 26th. Also in the order notes there is confirmation that you spoke with my rep Stephanie about the carrier breaking down and needing to move all vehicles to a new trailer. We were told by OK Auto that the vehicles would arrive early the week of the 14th-16th. We were simply relaying information we were told by OK Auto. They didnt end up delivering your car until Wednesday night the 16th of July. We spoke multiple times about the delay and I felt like you had a grasp on why. I dont think its fair to say I didnt communicate or "thought" I send you an email that I clearly have evidence of sending, really unbecoming considering the way you spoke to me on the phone that Wednesday, the day of delivery. Cant thank you for this review because its insincere. [ view ]
    Poster:Edward AullThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Cassie Sawyer
    Review:It was the second time that I used Auto Shipping Group. I used Magic Carpet in 2012 and I was very satisfied making business with them. Cassie Sawyer was very professional, supportive and consistently calling me and giving me update of my order unti... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshipping group.com Jesse, you were wonderful to work with. Always understanding, and very even tempered. With your high stress profession, I really don't know how you do it. Bless you Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:Jesse E.
    Date:7/19/2014 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: On time and very helpful
    Review:We did have a snaffoo in the beginning with the first shipper, but when we finally changed to the next shipper, my car went out in a timely manner. [ View ]
    Response:Renee Janisch 360-207-5509 Renee@Autoshippinggroup.com Jaffar-thank you for your review. I am sorry that you do not feel like you have received 5 star service. We did switch carriers due to the mechanical failure of the first assigned. Unforeseen circumstances beyond my control. However, it was my sincere pleasure to work with and for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jaffar sabet
    Date:7/19/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Yes I got my cars but it wasn't an easy process!
    Review:I'm not sure where things went wrong so I'll just review by giving a timeline of what happened. On May 9th I booked with Lance to move my SUV from NC to CA for $1200 the first week of June. Towards the end of May, before our cross country move, we w... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941. lance@autoshippinggroup.com Haly, I am so sorry for your troubles with the carrier, I try to do my best to make everything go smoothly on my end. Sometimes certain carriers fail to know the importance of communication. I want to thank you for your comments. [ view ]
    Poster:Haly Lewis
    Date:7/18/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Sprinter Cargo Van w/ Refrigeration unit
    Review:Overall had a great experience. It took longer to find a shipper than both I and Matt, the Auto Shipping Group rep, would have liked I think. Almost had a truck about a week after posting, but fell through, and we had to short term rent a van waiting... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services. Yes, what a tough shipment that sprinter van was. Very big, very long, and simply wouldnt fit on my car haulers. I was happy that we were able to find a drive away service for you because it honestly saved you some cash. I was totally unaware of the COD situation and I apologize for the confusion. Regardless it looks like the van made it in good shape and everything was alright with the shipment, glad to hear it.Thanks again. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Iberle
    Date:7/18/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: NY-NJ to CA SUV move
    Review:I found them over internet while researching various options for shipping my car. I received 7-8 qoutes with in 30 mins, i picked them up because of some reviews that were positive. The move was during busiest moving month of the year (end of jun... [ More ]
    Response:BREANNA***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Prashant, Thank you for the review! I was unaware of the pick up location change but all an alll I am very glad your vehicle was picked up on time and delivered early. If you need shipment again please do not hesitate to call. Thanks Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Prashant
    Date:7/18/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360 207 5490
    Review:Ford Motor did a study why people go from one dealership to another, and the findings were to find someone they like, not price. Chell Hart brings instant rapport to the conversation, and is a friend helping to you solve your problem. Chell explai... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you, thank you, thank you, ET! I try my hardest to always remember that my job is to help someone through the often stressful process of shipping their vehicles. It was fun working with you, ET. I really appreciate the nice words! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:E T LeechThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Was very happy to hear from driver earlier then we expected Very nice driver took care bringing truck off trailer. Will definitely use service again [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com. Jennifer it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. If the need arises again in the future I'm just a phone call away. I wish you the very best in your new city. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer GreggThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Overall great experience with the service
    Review:To be honest and serve the purpose of review site,I need to clarify that I am putting up this review because, the shipping company is offering an incentive where my expenses could be repaid based on a lucky draw if I post a review. However, the r... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dipen, I appreciate your honesty and review about my service, Thank you so much. I am glad that I was transport your vehicle safely and on time. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:JustForReviewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I originally chose this shipping group because of the up front honesty of randy Chavez. He told me my rate may change and gave me an honest bid for what the market shipping rate was. Despite having some confusion from the shipping company that was ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Mike, thanks for the awesome review and it's refreshing to hear you understand all the complexities of shipping a vehicle! It was a pleasure to serve you sir-take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Mike BachiniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Outcome
    Review:This was my first auto shipping experience and I was expecting a landmine of obstacles. I chose Auto Shipping Group. Inc because of the reviews and experiences by others. My contact throughout the project was Ms. Glory Wilson. She led me confidentl... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com***** CALL FOR 5 STAR SERVICE***** George, thank you so much for asking me to help you ship your vehicle to your son. You were more than a pleasure to work with and I truly appreciate that. Should you need to ship a vehicle in the future, please let me know and I will be happy to help. Thanks again George, have a fabulous day! :) [ view ]
    Poster:George Prytula
    Date:7/17/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I was never quoted $1,650. The first ASG quote I received via e-mail was for $1,425 ($225 for the broker and $1,200 for the carrier). However, when I spoke with Tige a few minutes later, he said that the ASG quote (generated by a computer) was too ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your feedback. I will research where the breakdown happened. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Jay Bulger
    Date:7/17/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Move
    Review:I called the AutoShipping Group after another auto company left me out to dry with 5 days left until I moved to cross country to California. With limited time, Jeff Vigue was able to set me up a Carrier within the first two days of me contacting him... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Whether you're shipping across country or just across town, Jeff can assist you with professional, courteous service!! [ view ]
    Poster:Marcelis Muriel
    Date:7/17/2014 5:46:00 PM
    Review:Mathew was quick to respond to calls and emails and conducted business in a professional manner. All my questions and concerns were answered honestly and dealt with in an expedient manner. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Gary. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. Your particular haul went very smoothly and we had no issues finding a carrier on that route for the quoted rate. As you were trading cars with another client there were certainly a lot of logistic hurdles we needed to navigate, but in the end everything went great. Thanks again for the order. [ view ]
    Poster:Gary French
    Date:7/17/2014 3:24:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40