View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,060th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1813 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.18% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.82% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Auto shipping group review
    Review:Lance was very attentive and kept in contact with me each week throughout the process. The end result was satisfactory but the delivery date seemed to cause confusion and the quoted price was about $180 less than the actual price. Lance did a good j... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel DiMeo
    Date:7/10/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Review:First let me say that I am in Customer service every single day and a member of Yelp. I am a big reviewer! It is rare now days to find great customer service and I found it here! From the first phone calll Randy was knowledgeable, helpful, pleasant, ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***You are a sweetheart Peggy as you brought a smile to my face reading this review! It was a pleasure working with you and I am sincerely grateful to have helped you ship your car! [ view ]
    Poster:Peggy Moss
    Date:7/10/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely pleased!
    Review:Chell was great! She was very patient with me (I had a lot of questions) and was able to get me connected quickly with a reputable service to take our 2 cars. I particularly appreciate that I didn't not feel pressured at any point in the process. Sh... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** I'm blushing a bit, Karen! I was honored to know you referred me to your father for shipping! It's the best compliment I could ever receive! I always enjoy working with someone who wants to be involved int he process, and you were a super trooper! I'll be here if you need me to help anymore family or friends with their transportation needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Dani was incredibly pleasant to deal with. She was nice and got me the necessary information. There was a day or two where I had trouble reaching her but when she got back to me, she had the answers to the questions I was waiting to ask. I like he... [ More ]
    Response:dani@autoshippinggroup.com...765-212-3393 [ view ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:7/10/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: chell hart
    Review:It was very easy and quick working with Chell Hart, would recommend her to anyone. she was all ways there when I had questions and the follow through was great. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** Anthony! I am so glad you felt I stayed connected through out the process of shipping your motorcycle. I pride myself on communication and believe that educating my clients about the process and keeping them in the loop during transit eliminates much of the inherent stress that transporting a vehicle can bring. I hope you'll think of me to your friends and family int he future! Enjoy your ride! [ view ]
    Poster:anthony mardirosian
    Date:7/10/2014 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Angie Jetmore 765-212-3378
    Review:Offered great service! Highly recommended. I worked with Angie and she got me situated pretty quickly and also had the lowest rate after I spent a while researching. [ View ]
    Response:angie@autoshippinggroup.com 765-212-3378 *Call me for a quote! Warren, thank you for your 5 star review! It was a pleasure working with you! Please pass my name along to anyone that needs their car transported! [ view ]
    Poster:Warren Chancellor
    Date:7/10/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Order #1009254
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group. Randy Chavez contacted me immediately after I submitted the on-line application and he found a carrier very expeditiously. Randy was friendly, sincere and direct. He didn't make big promises ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hi Matt, thanks for the great review and I am so glad everything turned out well. You were a model customer to work with! Enjoy Colorado sir and have a fantastic summer! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:7/10/2014 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Matthew Peterson
    Review:Auto Shipping Group and Matthew Peterson both deserve five stars for a job done both professionally, and courteously. I knew I was in good hands from the first phone call and quote. Mathew made sure I was taken care of and the professional carrier t... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks, Sally. I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my service. It can be a stressful task shipping a car and Im very happy to see the process go over so smoothly considering the variables we were dealing with. Thanks again for the review. [ view ]
    Poster:Sally QuerinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:It was a very smooth process. Jeff is always accessible and made the experience easy and efficient. The company will be recommended should I need to. This was a cross country move that went well. My car was delivered in the pristine shape it left ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the review Melissa, I think I have helped everyone in your family now! [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa de CardenasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Early delivery
    Review:Was pleased to have received vehicle ahead of quoted delivery. Also, the agent that worked with me from Auto Shipping group was friendly, helpful, and professional to work with. She made this process easy and smooth. I would certainly use Auto Shippi... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace, (360)853-2827 billiep@autoshippinggroup.com Walt, Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I do appreciate the positive feedback from you. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad everything worked out great. Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Walter Gonzalez
    Date:7/10/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping at ease
    Review:This was my first time having my car shipped, and I was very nervous, but Alexandra made me more at ease with the situation. Alexandra was very professional and had great customer service. She stayed in contact with me during the whole process, and c... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Angelique, Thank you so very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I do appreciate the positive feedback from you. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm so glad everything worked out great. I do look forward to helping you ship another vehicle in the future! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Angelique AdamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:From the initial contact, my experience has been phenomenal and I sincerely appreciated the care and attention that Ms. Hamilton paid to our situation. Her flexibility in finding us a driver and her upbeat attitude put my mind at ease that everything... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 STAR SERVICE***Marisa, Thank you for the AWESOME review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transport. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Look forward to hearing from you again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Marisa Trevino
    Date:7/10/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: car shipper
    Review:before using auto shipping group I had tried other companies to no avail for over a month. After contacting john hollada at auto shipping group he secured the transporter immediately and I had the car in less than a week a day earlier than proposed... [ More ]
    Response:John Hollada 360-853-2846 John@Autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Greg , it was my pleasure. Im glad that i was able to get your car moved within the timeline that you wanted and im happy that i provided you with a pleasant experience while getting your car shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg EngenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:Sue provided excellent service and came highly recommended. I would use her again if i had to transport my cars. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service: 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Leo and thanks so much for posting a great review for me. Glad I could help service your transport needs. It has been my pleasure. [ view ]
    Poster:LeoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was an incredible partner in making sure that my vehicle was transported safely across the country. It was my first time dealing with shipping cars, and I couldn't be happier with the level of genuine care, service and kindness exhibited by Ma... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FEW QUOTE NOW! I work so dang hard for my customers it's not even funny. Thank you for realizing that and making it known to the whole world! I'd love to have you again in the future keep my number: [ view ]
    Poster:Monica
    Date:7/10/2014 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: martha castillo@360-853-2831
    Review:I want to say whole heartedly that the car shipping from hell was completely saved by Martha Castillo. Hands down she worked harder then I have ever seen an operator work. I had to ship my car due to a military order modification (Move date was place... [ More ]
    Response:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FEW QUOTE NOW! I work so dang hard for my customers it's not even funny. Thank you for realizing that and making it known to the whole world! I'd love to have you again in the future keep my number:) [ view ]
    Poster:mario lyons
    Date:7/10/2014 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Three words...reliable, honest, and trustworthy. Billie was always courteous and in constant contact. Everything went smoothly and well beyond all expectations. Even the driver carried a professional courteous demeanor. I will absolutely use this com... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace for 5 star service! 360-853-2827 billiep@autoshippinggroup.com... Michael, Thanks so much for the outstanding review. Your very kind words were a great way to start my morning. It is always rewarding when people recognize honesty especially in an industry where it is lacking. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I enjoyed assisting you in your vehicle transport!! Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Michael GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison (360) 483-4348 ext 7049
    Review:Sue was magnificent. I called your company due to other auto transportation companies given us the run around. Sue was very empathetic to our needs and understood the importance of getting our car from Delaware to Texas. She was caring, honest and ex... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service! 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com...Oh my gosh Tamyra, Thanks so much for the outstanding review. Your very kind words were a great way to start my morning. It is always rewarding when people recognize honesty especially in an industry where it is lacking. Honesty may not always be as financially rewarding but it certainly pays off in other ways when I get to work with people like you. Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Tamyra McSeed
    Date:7/9/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:My experience was consistent with the other reviews, excellent service, no surprises! I particularly like that they do not charge your credit card until AFTER the car is picked up.Additionally, Billie provided me with regular updates. completel... [ More ]
    Response:Billie Pace for 5 star service! 360-853-2827 billiep@autoshippinggroup.com... Anthony, Thanks so much for the outstanding review. Your very kind words were a great way to start my morning. You were an absolute pleasure to work with and I enjoyed assisting you in your vehicle transport!! Thanks Again, Billie Pace [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Applewhite
    Date:7/9/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:The service was nice. I wanted car to be shipped early and delivery almost a day after. Lance and his team managed it well. The driver came to pick up the car on time. Also he delivered the car to my location on time. Overall I am happy with the serv... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Vishal, Thank you so much for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. I really appreciate the time you spent on the review. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Vishal Botre
    Date:7/9/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: my Experience
    Review:Summary line: My car was transported on time and I received that on time. I paid more money than initial Quote to have the timely delivery. Total I paid $1040 out of which $850 went to the carrier and the rest to Auto Shipping Group The whole st... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for taking the time to write up this very thorough review. I am happy that we were able to find a carrier on that route and get you a better deal than what had previously been coming in. This industry can be tricky as its not as easy as calling a cab and many variables come into play. I appreciate your understanding and communication about the process, it will only help me serve my clients better. take care and contact me if you need anything in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Pinaki
    Date:7/9/2014 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 360-207-5509
    Review:This company provided prompt service and communication. While the Carrier Company itself was a day late arriving for my pick up, Renee was great a following up with me and making sure all my questions and concerns and were met. [ View ]
    Response:Renee Janisch E-mail-Renee@autoshippinggroup.com Phone-360-207-5509 Jennifer, I appreciate your review. It has been my pleasure to work with you. I'll continue to stay in contact with you while your vehicle is being transported. In the meantime, if you have any questions-just give me a call, I'll be happy to help. [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer MccullochThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota Corolla
    Review:Mr. Jeremy was very courteous, respectful and diligent in answering my concerns, pick up and delivery of my vehicle. The vehicle was delivered in good condition as promised. I thank you again for a good job and plan to recommend this service to my fr... [ More ]
    Response:Call J.T. at: 1 (360) 853-2828_E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippingGroup.com Mr. Ghelani, I would like to thank you so much for this Review, it truly means a lot! If ever you need our assistance, please feel free to reach you to me. I also appreciate the fact that you are willing to recommend our services to your friends. I am very happy to know that your vehicle arrived as promised, and that we were able to accommodate your requests. Thanks so much, I hope that you have an incredible day!! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:JK Ghelani
    Date:7/9/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Transaction
    Review:Mr. Lance Staab and his colleague were courteous, respectful and diligent from their pick up to delivery time. The vehicle was delivered in good condition as indicated on the Way Bill document. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brught Thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to write it. It was great pleasure to assist you in transporting your vehicle. Thank you again for the review [ view ]
    Poster:BRUGHT ONYENWE
    Date:7/9/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes delivery
    Review:My Mercedes was delivered from CA to NJ on time and without any problems. The whole transaction was smooth and everything went exactly as it should. The car arrived in pristine condition and was delivered right to my driveway. I wouldn't hesitate to ... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Moshe LevyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Review
    Review:Jeff did a great job in finding us a driver for our car shipment in very little time. We were happy with our overall service and professionalism. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com PLEAS CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the kind review Lisa. It was my pleasure to assist you with your move. [ view ]
    Poster:L
    Date:7/9/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Car was delivered without any roblems. Dropped off at a Target without any problems. Kim Did a good job getting it booked [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Lisa, Thank you so much for a great review! If you need anything else please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:lisa wendling
    Date:7/9/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: VW Transport
    Review:Alexandra did a great job coordinating the delivery of my wifes VW convertible. She assisted in finding a carrier and once we had one she kept me updated on the schedule and location of the carrier. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jess, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and hopefully I will be able to assist you in transporting another one of your vehicles in the future. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:EastmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829 ext 7052
    Review:When I reached out to Jeff at Auto Shipping Group, I was at my wits end. After receiving the run around from three other shipping companies for nearly a month, I was quite guarded and unfriendly towards Jeff. He understood immediately and took steps ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the very nice review Tracey. Your story is way too common in our industry. Someone like yourself chooses a broker because they are the cheapest or because they are told, "I have a truck in your area and can get it picked up by Thursday" Some broker will tell you what you want to hear as opposed to telling you the truth. I will ALWAYS tell you the truth. [ view ]
    Poster:Tracey P MorgadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping group
    Review:Must say that the job was done in a short amonut of time.Checking on line about shipping cars. I have look over diffrent ones. As I check out things who has the best rates and best reviews. Today people give you the best or bad of a company. After lo... [ More ]
    Response:BREANNA**Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com**@360-853-2820 Jim, Thanks for the wonderful review. I am very happy that the vehicle was even delivered early. Please if you ever have to ship a vehicle do not hesitate to call me.Thanks Again. Breanna! [ view ]
    Poster:Jim HensleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Fast & Easy... The way it SHOULD BE!!!
    Review:Malia McClain at Auto Shipping Group Inc. was VERY helpful with the shipping of our vehicle to our son! Very fast in getting things lined up and on track! Would DEFINITELY work with Malia McClain, and Auto Shipping Group Inc. again!!! She made... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE BEEN WITH MY COMPANY FOR OVER SIX YEARS, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING AND WEEKEND QUOTES. Thank you for the great review! It was wonderful working with you both. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Jess Casebier
    Date:7/8/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 3608532803
    Review:Service was excellent. My car got to destination quicker than expected. I had the drivers cell phone number which made it very easy and worry free. ASG was in contact the whole time to ensure that I was happy. Could've probably found a cheaper compan... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Jacob, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your move. I am happy that we were able to make this process smooth for you. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob Euler
    Date:7/8/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: oregon to virginia
    Review:Worked out great. Car was picked up and delivered as promised. Had a glitch initially with the pick up because we were on a tight schedule - college graduation on one end and a wedding on the other but it worked out just fine. The pick up people e... [ More ]
    Response:CALL J.T. AT: 1 (360) 853-2828_E-Mail: Jeremee@AutoShippingGroup.com Gail, It was an honor to assist you in the transportation and logistics of your vehicle. If you ever need our assistance again, you know that you can definitely reach out to me and I promise you that I will get the job done again!! Thank you so much for this Review, I hope that you had a great Holiday weekend! -J.T. [ view ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:7/8/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, 360-853-2844
    Review:Alexandra was helpful with questions I had regarding getting my car transported. Good with communication. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Mari, Thank you for taking the time to leave me a review, I do appreciate it. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope that I can help you transport another vehicle of yours in the future! [ view ]
    Poster:1008777
    Date:7/8/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Nick Transportation
    Review:Driver was in good communication throughout the process. He was very courteous and conscientious. The booking process was also very smooth, with Tige Yeargin handling the booking. His price was fair and competitive. I plan on using this same proc... [ More ]
    Poster:David EllisonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent Customer Service and communication between the customer myself and the Auto Shipping Group was Great. In the future I I will use the same company to ship any vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:7/8/2014 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Reva,Thank you so much for the fantastic review. I really appreciate the trust you had in me to transport your vehicle. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:RB
    Date:7/8/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:This is the second time I have used this company. We used this company three years ago to transport our daughter's car to Mesa, Arizona, and recently again to transport the car back to Maryland. The customer service provided by Stephanie and Cassi... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON 360-853-2803***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***5 STAR SERVICE****R.Linn - Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:R. Linn
    Date:7/8/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:I'm happy with the service provided. Arranged for transport of my 2013 4-Runner from Tacoma to Central Virginia. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, I do appreciate it. Feel free to give Auto Shipping Group a call when you're ready to ship again, and we'd be more than happy to give you a return customer discount and get you started up for free! [ view ]
    Poster:WBMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Nicks transporting LLC
    Review:Sue at Auto Shipping group was fantastic. She worked diligently to get someone to transport our sons car and when nothing was happening she called to let us know where things stood. Thank you Sue for your dedication to what you do. We ended up with N... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison for 5 star service. 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much to you both Rob and Vickie for being patient and understanding regarding this industry. You both were a pleasure to work with throughout and your review made my day. Your kind words are definitely appreciated! Thanks again, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Vickie Cross
    Date:7/8/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipping within time and clean car
    Review:I shipped my car from SFO, CA to Morrisville, NC and my interaction with John of Auto Shipping group was great. He was very helpful and understanding throughout the process. It was easy to communicate with emails and even he was in touch during long ... [ More ]
    Response:John Hollada john@autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2845 Thank you for the review i enjoyed working with you and i appreciate your business. Im very happy to hear that my services were appreciated and your car was transported in a timely fashion! [ view ]
    Poster:Chirag Shah
    Date:7/8/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping review
    Review:Lance was wonderful to work with. I had two transports with Auto Shipping Group and Lance came through for both of them. I took one vehicle from AR to FL, and then returned FL to AR. Lance was in constant communication with me and both vehicles arr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup Eric Thank you for such a great review. It was a little bit of a challenge to get the two moved at the same time and dates that would fit. but we got it done. thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Eric sims
    Date:7/8/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service by my agent Alexandra Nelson. Will use again
    Review:I shipped my car from Seattle to New Hampshire and my interaction with Alexandra Nelson of Auto Shipping group was great. She was very helpful and understanding throughout the process. It was easy to communicate with emails to which she promptly repl... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Simpal, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for me, I do appreciate it! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out. When you're ready to ship again, feel free to give me a call and I'd be more than happy to provide you with another quote with a return customer discount and get the process started up for you free of charge again! [ view ]
    Poster:S Gill
    Date:7/8/2014 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:This is my first time using a transportation company and I really appreciate the great customer service [ View ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Travis for the kind review. I know how overwhelming shipping a vehicle can be and I am glad I could help/support you in the move. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis Richardson
    Date:7/8/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Good experience ,no problems ,very satisfied. Drivers kept in contact and were very careful unloading. Good job. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! James, Thank you for trusting Rick with the referral. I am so happy that I was able to assist you in the move of your new vehicle. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:James ThibodeauxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin (602-428-6882)
    Review:Tige helped get our car picked up after another broker failed to do so. We were up against a moving deadline and he was able to get things taken care of and setup within 2 days of contacting him. It was such a nice change from the previous broker we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tahna Smith
    Date:7/7/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: did not expect the cost would fluctuated that much
    Review:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. was very helpful to locate a carrier for us. We just did not expect the final cost would be much higher than what we expected. However, staff at AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. was kind and responsive. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Jimmy, Thanks for the review and yes I do apologize for the fluctuation on price but we do not make the final decision it is up to the carrier. But i was glad i was with you the whole way! Thanks again for the review and please do not hesitate to call if you ever need a vehicle shipped again. Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:jw
    Date:7/6/2014 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Good Price, Late Delivery
    Review:When I was trying to quickly navigate through the trove of auto shipping companies online, I was happy to see such glowing reviews for Auto Shipping Group (ASG). I chose ASG, and following my less-than-satisfactory experience, I understood why. After... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Whitney, thank you for the review. However I would like to know more about my service than the late delivery of the vehicle which can happen in our industry. You have to remember that the carriers are driving clear across the US and who knows what can happen in the process. As a broker I do my best to make sure I am available to all my customers even on my day offs. I do appreciate your review. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:7/6/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: melissa
    Review:Melissa was awesome given that I had run into less than honest characters as I was trying to get my vehicle transported Kudos to your organization and a gem like Melissa. I am moving a couple of vehicles at the end of the month and will definitely... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for taking the time to write up a review on our services here at Auto Shipping Group. We always strive to give our clients the best service possible and Im happy to see another example here. Please contact us in the future and we will take good care of you. Thanks again. Matt Peterson Auto Shipping Group 360 207 5535 [ view ]
    Poster:toyin ogun
    Date:7/6/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from CT to SC
    Review:Angie, at Auto Shipping Group, was great. She stayed in touch with us he entire time. She even gave us her personal number to keep in touch with her. Even after she had everything arranged she still followed up with us, after hours, to make sure our... [ More ]
    Response:Angie Jetmore - 765-212-3378- angie@autoshippinggroup.com Pam, thank you so much for your review! It was a pleasure to work with you and Ray to get your truck and Bobcat moved. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I appreciate your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Pam M.
    Date:7/6/2014 7:07:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37