View 144,136 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,137th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Location:1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1484 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 4.24% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 95.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Great Service - Expedited Shipping
    Review:Excellent service. I contacted Traci at Auto Shipping Group after another carrier wasn't performing. She got expedited transportation setup within a day and my truck was quickly picked up and transported from Texas to Florida. My truck was deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Traci Dinsmore 360-853-2846 traci@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Matt for the good review. I strive to make sure all my customers are happy with me and feel comfortable. Feel free to contact me with any of your shipping needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:6/1/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: The Positive Reviews are Unreliable
    Review:"Brad your voicemail cracks me up every time I listen to it- Anyway, I'll harass you like your voicemail asks me to, so I'll call you again, and I'll text you, because you told me that you were gonna give me a five star review when I got your ca... [ More ]
    Response:Brad, my name is Terry Williams and I am the President and CEO of ASG, rarely do I weigh in on these reviews from our valued clients but I felt I needed to put in my two cents. We live and die with what our clients say about us. We embrace this site and the honest opinions of the clients who posts here. We provide bonuses to our reps for positive reviews and we penalize for bad ones. After reading this review I pulled the audio tape of your initial conversation with Glory. In that conversation you promised Glory that if she did a good job at getting your vehicle moved and provided 5 STAR Customer Service you would provide a review based on her performance. In your overview of Glory's service you admitted that Glory and our truck partner did a fine job at getting your car moved but you were "put off" by the numbers of times Glory tried to get you to keep your word on providing her with a review. While I would admit Glory may have went a bit too far in the number of times she attempted to get you to keep your promise, (if what you are saying is true) This unpleasant situation could have been avoided had you done one of two things. A. Tell glory that you didn't want to do the review or B. simply kept your word. I will personally talk to Glory and tell her that I applaud her efforts and that some folks, (in this case you) will simply just give lip service and not follow through. I am pleased that you got your vehicle in timely manner, undamaged and kept up to date on the progress, which is our goal for every valued client. [ view ]
    Poster:Brad Roelandt
    Date:5/31/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:My experience with Auto shipping group exceeded all of my expectations. Malia was honest and here quote ($1250) was right on the money. The carrier arrived for pickup and delivery on exactly the days she told me. She stayed in touch throughout the pr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES Liam, your family was a delight to work with, I am looking forward to working with you again soon to ship your wife's car down to Florida. Thank you so much for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Liam turnbull
    Date:5/31/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience
    Review:My family and I had to make a move within three weeks from Virginia to Alaska, and through all of the turmoil, Malia was very helpful in getting both of our cars to their destination. She was quick to respond with any questions that I had, and when s... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES Leslie, thank you so much for the nice review and for sharing your positive experience with our potential customers. It was a pleasure doing business with you, hopefully you will be able to get back to Virginia soon and enjoy drinking some fresh milk. LOL! Thanks again, Leslie. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Leslie
    Date:5/31/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie gave me right advice in price and terms. I offered less price initially and quickly learned that it was too low. Julie found us a truck that was very reliable. Pleasant, picked up our calls every time and both pickup and delivery was on time. N... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you for choosing my services with Auto Shipping Group. It was great working with you and assisting you in your transport. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:ashok
    Date:5/31/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Malia did a great job handling the arrangement and scheduling of the car that we were shipping. She was friendly and personable and also took the time to explain the car shipping business so that we were comfortable with the process. I would recommen... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES. Lisa, I so enjoyed working with you, and I had a great time chatting on the phone with you. Thank you for the review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa Cooper
    Date:5/31/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia was great and I will be happy to use her again. She was available and helped get me settled in. Thanks to Malia! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and am happy your transport went perfect. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Kraft
    Date:5/31/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Honda transport
    Review:This is the second time we've used Auto Shipping Group to transport a vehicle from Virginia to Oregon. The first time was so smooth and easy that we decided to use them again. And we were not disappointed. Our contact, Jeff, got a truck right away. E... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the nice review Carrie. It was my pleasure helping you transport your vehicle across the country. Please call me directly the next time you need our services. [ view ]
    Poster:Carrie
    Date:5/31/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 for f 450
    Review:These guys worked very hard to get my vehicle shipped as soon as possible. They updated me with any valuable information on my shipping. The truck showed up on the date that was promised. It also showed up in the condition that they picked it up in. ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Tyson. I'd be very happy to work with you anytime in the future if you ever need another vehicle shipped. This haul was easy, it was picked up and delivered on time and with good service and communication. Always enjoy seeing the system work like it should. Thanks again, take care. [ view ]
    Poster:Tyson hales
    Date:5/31/2014 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a stress free process....
    Review:Entire shipping process went very smoothly. Pickup and delivery dates were critical for me due to moving arrangements. Pickup driver in Maryland provided 24hr notice before pickup and (due to the carrier size) picked the vehicle in large parking lo... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Ken, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Ken King
    Date:5/31/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:Lance assisted me from my initial phone call and was absolutely great! He helped work with my budget and got me an excellent price to ship my vehicle. He arranged a pick up date for me that fit within my time constraints and followed-up with me to ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Christine thank you so much for the review It was a pleasure working with you. I look forward to helping you out again in the near future [ view ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:5/31/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Malia "Auto Shipping group"
    Review:Malia did a wonderful job of making me feel comfortable and giving my constant updates on my shipment! If your looking for a good reputable shipping agent, look no further she will get the job done! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES - Chris, thank you for the nice review. I enjoyed working with you and appreciate your business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chris cammack
    Date:5/31/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: NC to CA Experience
    Review:Melissa was fabulous. She clearly explained the process and called frequently to keep me informed of the status of our vehicle. Her commitment to keeping us up to date and providing quality service was the best part of the experience. We were ... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* Pat, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Pat
    Date:5/31/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transporter Company
    Review:After trying unsuccessfully with another company to get my Infiniti moved from FL to NC, I contacted Lance Staub and got immediate results! My car was immediately picked up and safely delivered to me on-time as promised. I would definitely use this c... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup. Kathy thank you so much for the great review. I am glad you had the trust in me after your bad experience with the other company. thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy M
    Date:5/31/2014 8:30:00 AM
    Subject: Another great transport, thank you Julie.
    Review:This is the second time I've contacted Julie for help with transporting my vehicle. I appreciate that she is always available to answer my questions with great professionalism. Thank you for getting my car where it needed to be, when I needed it to b... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Thank you, it has been a pleasure working with you. I'm a phone call away if you need to transport again. I wish you the very best. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:VP
    Date:5/31/2014 3:38:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Straight forward honest transaction. Matt Peterson outlined exactly how it works and stayed in touch. Great experience, no surprises. The transport company wanted more than the original posted price and a day later and I agreed. {$775 - San Jose... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Patnaude
    Date:5/31/2014 1:36:00 AM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:2nd time shipping a car cross-country and this experience was way better - cheaper cost and much better customer service, plus the car was insured while in transit. Breanna was great. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Sean, Thanks again for the review. working with you was great! I hope if there is a 3rd shipment you give me a call. [ view ]
    Poster:SF
    Date:5/30/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA
    Review:BEST SERVICE EVER, #1 RECOMMENDED, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE AND RELIABLE QUOTE. LOVE MAKING BUSINESS WITH MALIA. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING AFTER HOUR QUOTES Elizabeth, I have enjoyed working with your company and appreciate all of the business you are sending our way. Thank you for the great review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:BEST VALUETRUCKS CENTER
    Date:5/30/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA
    Poster:BEST VALUETRUCKS CENTER
    Date:5/30/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Review:This is the 2nd time I have moved with Tige. Both times everything went great. Van was picked up and delivered without any issues. Thank you Tige. We will be moving again in the winter [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@REDCARPETAUTOTRANSPORT.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Sharon
    Date:5/30/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: HELP FROM GLORY ON AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Glory Wilson helped me through a stressful time. I had to get my vehicle from Florida to Ohio on very short notice. She suggested expedited service and I was in contact with a transporter in time to make all arrangements successfully. Her knowledge ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 *****Glory@AutoShippingGroup *****Please Call For 5 Star Service***** Brenda & Harvey, thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. I am so happy that the vehicle was picked up and delivered in the time frame that you were hoping for. You were such a joy to work with, should you ever need a vehicle shipped in the future, please call me. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Harvey Browning
    Date:5/30/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston - 602-428-6878
    Review:I am a repeat customer of Auto Shipping Group and it is because of Julie. She has taken care of everything from beginning to end. She bridges the gap with whoever is involved to the vehicle's final destination. I have recommended her to other clie... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bryan, I look forward to the next transport and thank you for using Auto Shipping Group and my services. I wish you and your family the very best, talk to you soon. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan Connor
    Date:5/30/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: My Review
    Review:Breanna and the Auto Shipping Group company were wonderful to work with and I would definitely use them again if we shipped our vehicle anywhere but I would absolutely NOT use the carrier that brought our car to Georgia. We got a call telling us tha... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman****Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com****@360-853-2820 Hey Kathy, Thanks for your review. I am very sorry the carrier was not very time oriented, but my time with you was fabulous and i hope if you ever need a car shipped again you do not hesitate to call me. You guys are amazing and tell Kurt thank you for his service. [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy H
    Date:5/30/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Earlier this week I called Auto Shipping Group, in large part, because I was frustrated at the customer service experience provided by a competitor (ie another company that shall not be named) . They were horrible at communication and left me, figura... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Call for 5 Star Service***** Wimer, Thank you so much for entrusting me and Auto Shipping Group to ship your vehicle. I'm really sorry that you had a bad experience before I was able to help you, but I'm glad that you and I were able to work together to ship your vehicle. You were truly a pleasure to work with and your kind words mean a lot. Thank you again and should you ever need a vehicle shipped in the future, please don't hesitate to call me. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Alberto
    Date:5/30/2014 8:51:00 AM
    Review:Matt assisted me in the transport of my Mazda 6 from Austin to San Francisco. It was painless. The delivery was precise. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Sean, It was an incredibly easy order to fill. The carrier signed up quickly and the job was done in good time. Thanks again for being a pleasure to work with and also for taking the time to write up a review. [ view ]
    Poster:Sean WangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car and Ms. Glory Wilson, the Account Executive that handled my transaction did an excellent job in making sure all my questions are answered quickly honestly. Although I received lower quotes from other transport ... [ More ]
    Response:Glory Wilson (602) 428-6880 ***** Glory@AutoShippingGroup.com *****Please call for 5 start service***** Nelson, Thank you so much for entrusting myself and Auto Shipping Group to ship your daughters vehicle. Even though the time frame that we were working in was short we were able to quote in a way that we did not have to charge expedited shipping and that was the best part. I am so glad that we were able to have everything work out the way you needed it to happen so that your daughter could leave school on time. Congratulations to her on her graduation from college! Thank you again Nelson, you were truly a pleasure to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Nelson V
    Date:5/29/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Review:I had great service all around with this company and the company that hauled the vehicles. I only had about a weeks notice to get these cars hauled and they came up big for me! The cost was lower than most other quotes I had received and the custom... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Kris, It was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. I wish you the best in your new home and job. Have fun with your cars in Florida!!! Thank you again. If you ever need my assistance again or know someone that does I'm a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kris F.
    Date:5/29/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: A bit late but arrived safely
    Review:Truck transmission problems delayed pickup and delivery. But the vehicle arrived safely and in good shape. Carrier was excellent. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 You are a gentleman and a scholar Carey, thank you very much for taking the time to write up a review. This haul was a learning experience for me, it simply took a lot longer than we expected, but mechanical failures are a part of the business unfortunately. I appreciated your patience and understanding throughout the entire process, you were a real easy guy to work with, thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Carey JohannessonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN
    Review:Malia was very professional, prompt in response and very available at any time for my many questions. The total cost was over the original quote(which is subject to the driver)but not excessively so and I knew about it about one day after we made th... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Terry, you are great! Thank you so much for terrific review, I am happy to know everything went perfect and you are another one of my satisfied customers. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Terry Wogmon
    Date:5/29/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Just wanted to say it was a pleasure dealing with Martha. She gave me a realistic price to ship my vehicle, and I was allocated a driver the very same day after I spoke to her. She kept me informed during the process, and understood my concerns, havi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Steve, Thank you for realizing the awesome service we offer at Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you will have your car... I know how much you needed it! Cheers and keep my number for future transports:) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/29/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Martha was very instrumental on making sure my car was picked up on time and was surprised it was delivered early and didn't have to get a rental car. I'm definitely using them again. Great customer service and follow-up. Thanks Martha [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for realizing the professionalism and honesty we have here at Auto Shipping Group. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you have your car and didn't need to pay for a rental! [ view ]
    Poster:Caroline Kelly
    Date:5/29/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-853-2814
    Review:Kimberly did a great job of getting our car scheduled for pickup. Communication was fantastic! Ron, our driver, took excellent care of our car and was flexible with pickup and drop off! Thank you both for the EXCELLENT customer service. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Veronica, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If you need anything else please let me know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica R
    Date:5/29/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Billie
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was unable to handle my shipping needs but my account was handled by a true professional, Billie Pace. Very pleasant and very knowledgeable of her business. Would recommend her for all shipping needs. Thanks david [ View ]
    Response:BILLIEP@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2827 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! DAVID, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND REVIEW, IT WAS A TRUE PLEASURE WORKING WITH YOU! ENJOY THE SUN IN YOUR NEW CONVERTIBLE :) [ view ]
    Poster:david scott
    Date:5/29/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:Malia is wonderful! Great personality, caring and professional. Our car was picked up and delivered exactly where and when requested. Thank you Malia and Auto Shipping Group! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND I AM AVAILABLE FOR EVENING QUOTES Vic, you are so sweet! Thank you so much for such a nice review and I hope you enjoy living in the BEAUTIFUL STATE OF WASHINGTON!!! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vic
    Date:5/29/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good service. Both the primary and secondary contact people were helpful. The shipping carrier was reliable and had a good experience with him. [ View ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Soe, Thank you so much for everything! If you need anything please do not hesitate to call us or email us directly. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:SM
    Date:5/29/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Melissa provided excellent communication throughout shipping process. She always managed to give me a call prior to my anxiety level over my two Porsches being out of my sight reaching a crucial level. My experience was quite different yhan I have ... [ More ]
    Response:*Melissa Fowler*Auto Shipping Group*melissa@autoshippinggroup.com*360-853-2848*Call anytime for a free quote or with questions* J. Carastro, Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. I learned so much from the questions you asked. Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:J. Carastro
    Date:5/29/2014 8:02:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Transport went great. Julie kept me informed during the whole process and always returned my calls, 7 days a week. Exceptional service and I am very pleased with our experience. Have referred Julie to friends and family that have used her services... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Armando thank you it was my pleasure. I look forward to our next transport. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Armando
    Date:5/29/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Julie was extremely helpful in coordinating the transportation of our Mini Cooper from Tampa, Florida to Denver, Colorado. She contacted me daily to determine when the driver would be arriving for pick up and stayed in touch until the car was safely ... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Bonnie, Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was my pleasure working with you and getting your Mini to you in Colorado. I look forward to talking to you again in the fall. Enjoy the summer. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Bonnie
    Date:5/28/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha listened to my needs which were primarily speed. I was a little surprised when i got the call from the driver as i didn't even know she had taken the assignment but at the same time i was very pleased. The cost did come out quite a bit higher ... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service AUTO SHIPPING GROUP has to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and complications we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent! Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Phil T
    Date:5/28/2014 9:52:00 PM
    Review:Service is great ! My girl friend and I both used this company, it's great ! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab....360-940-7941...lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Zihao it happened so fast that we barely had time to chat. I am glad it went so smooth [ view ]
    Poster:Zihao ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good Carrier.
    Review:Hi, I transported my car for first time. I had selected this carrier, they responded on time and everything went as per initial conversation. I guess it also depends on person to person who is handling your case. My case was handled by Randy. He w... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@360-853-2823*** VS, thank you for the kind review. I am glad your shipment was a positive experience. Please don't hesitate to call me the next time you need to ship. [ view ]
    Poster:VS
    Date:5/28/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:I bought an electric vehicle in California and need to move it to my home in Arizona. I heard about Tige on a information fourm about electric cars. When I called he explained the entire process which was important as I have never done this before.... [ More ]
    Poster:jason
    Date:5/28/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: For simple move call Tige
    Review:Simple Simple Simple!!! This was the easiest move we have ever had. My husband called tige and the next day he called us back and the car was picked up the next day. I recommend Auto shipping Group and their sales person Tige. Thank you again, Br... [ More ]
    Poster:brandie
    Date:5/28/2014 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car coast to coast...
    Review:Getting my car from the east coast to the west coast was made so much easier with the help of Kim - she never made me wait for a reply to my emails and was always available for my phone calls, dealing with every small question I had, and I appreciate... [ More ]
    Response:KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 KIMBERLY CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cindy, Whew we had a story to tell with your transport. The first carrier was not very friendly so I am glad that we were able to cancel with them and look for another suitable one for you that could hit the time frames much easier. If there is anything else you or Jerry need please let me know. Welcome to Washington! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy
    Date:5/28/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602-428-6882
    Review:this was our first time using this type of service. we have always had our car driven back but our dog died so we did not need the driver. the dealership where I bought my car referred me to Tige and he was great. The process was easy and the pric... [ More ]
    Poster:b.ravert
    Date:5/28/2014 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience.
    Review:Not only was my car picked up within 2 days of my inquiry, it was delivered 24 hour prior to what we had expected. What a joy to work with!!! The driver was attentive to my mother who had my car sitting in her garage for several years. The driver ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Jonathan, what an excellent order this was. Im always happy when I have an order that goes as smoothly as this one did. Like you said, you placed the order and the car was delivered within a week, awesome! Thanks again for the opportunity, you were a pleasure to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Twaddle
    Date:5/28/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Thank You Julie
    Review:I had other companies try to transport my vehicle. I had some obstacles, I found Julie at Auto Shipping Group and she had a carrier pick up a few days later. Thank you so much for your help. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Charlene I am very happy that I was able to get your vehicle moving for you. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Charlene
    Date:5/28/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA McCLAIN was GREAT!!
    Review:MALIA McClain was excellent in arranging the transportation of our 2003 Hummer H2 across the US (From Pennsylvania to New Mexico). I have utilized Malia McClain numerous times for vehicle transportation and will use her on all future transactions. ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY AND AVAILABLE AFTER BUSINESS HOURS FOR QUOTES - Thank you for the WONDERFULl and TRUTHFUL review, David.......I AM THE BEST!! LOL! You are such a sweetie and I love working with you. Talk soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:davidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: 1198 Honda Civic
    Review:Matthew was a great help and answered all my questions promptly and knowledgeably. The Civic was picked up on time and the driver for the carrier was very polite and also answered our questions regarding shipment. I would definitely use Auto Shipping... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** 360 207 5535 Thanks Kim! Im glad I could be of service getting your kids car shipped for them on the big move. You had quite the weekend and Im happy to see the system work as well as it did on your order, the last thing you needed were any problems with shipping the car. Thanks again for the opportunity. [ view ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:5/28/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue 360-853-2829
    Review:Jeff is the best! My total move was stress free. Jeff constantly kept me informed every step of the way! He's proactive and the estimate he gave me was exactly what I paid, not a penny more. The driver that picked up and delivered my car actually re... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829 jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF FOR A FREE QUOTE Thanks for the awesome review Mary! You were a pleasure to work with and I look forward to helping you anytime in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Mary B Morrison
    Date:5/28/2014 9:32:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30