View 150,788 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,789th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2220 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.34% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.66% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: review
    Review:very good. second time I have used them and they are honest and dependable. very rare in this field and profession. additionally, the price was reasonable The toughest part of the transaction was dealing with this review form. If Tate wasn't such ... [ More ]
    Response:Tate (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review. It was great working with you. I hope to be able to help you and/or your friends and family in the future. Thanx again for choosing Auto Shipping Group. [ view ]
    Poster:toyin ogun
    Date:8/27/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 34' Travel Trailer
    Review:Auto Shipping Group provide the transporting of my travel trailer from Nevada to Texas. VIP Transport was used and they were excellent. My trailer had 3 flat tires along the way and VIP stayed with it providing above expectations, getting the flats r... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Randy thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make our customer's transport smooth for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Randy Dorn
    Date:8/27/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: fiasco
    Review:made arrangements with Auto Shipping Group in late June for a car to ship from WA to PA in early Aug. No problem , got quote and order number and pick up date. Called the week before the pick up and the original person was no longer there and no on... [ More ]
    Response:Suzanne...Indeed, your order did fall through the cracks somewhat here as your original agent, left the company for other ventures. We did the best we could through the mishap to get your vehicle loaded and out to PA. We work with over 9000 trucking companies, the best in the business. Your particular carrier was overweight when he hit one of the scales and D.O.T made him off load a vehicle which unfortunately was yours. Your vehicle was secured safely, and based upon the destination it took a couple of days to get one of their other trucks out to re-load and deliver. No fault of yours, and again in most cases our drivers are sure of the weight restrictions. That caused the delay in delivery. We apologize again for the inconvenience in wait time and I believe the carrier may have reduced your rate because of there oversight. We value your opinion, appreciate your business, and will continue to work diligently to ensure this type of error is not repeated in the future. Kind Regards...Greg Bailey...Executive Vice President [ view ]
    Poster:Suzanne
    Date:8/27/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828)
    Review:FIRST WENT WITH "READY AUTO TRANSPORT" BUT THEN REALIZED CAR WILL TAKE DAYS TO ARRIVE AND THEY HAD BAD REVIEWS, CALLED THESE GUYS AND THEN THINGS JUST WENT PERFECT !! [ View ]
    Response:Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828 dan@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much it was my pleasure. [ view ]
    Poster:GREGGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: great company and Felicia is the best
    Review:Auto Shipping Group, and Felicia made the move of the truck sold extremely easy. No follow up was required after booking with them. Move was at the right price, but the overall experience with Felicia from start to finish was the best. Nice to deal w... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** [ view ]
    Poster:marc board
    Date:8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: (Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844 and Alberts Transports
    Review:I used Alexandra at Auto Shipping Group and they contracted with Alberts Transport in IL and the transport went without any problems. I asked Alex what she knew about the company and she had done their homework cause the driver was on time and seeme... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Charlie, Thank you for taking the time to give me some feedback on your experience with working with myself and ASG. I do appreciate it very much. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out according to plan. I look forward to assisting you transport another vehicle in the future! :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Charlie L.
    Date:8/27/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Easy transaction
    Review:Very professional company. I was assigned a driver the same day as I accepted their quote. The driver was on time and very polite for both the pick up and delivery. After experiencing problems with other transportation companies, I was relieved to... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Joy Medley
    Date:8/27/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:I had good experience with Auto Shipping Group, Inc. The company has a life person answering the phone call. The arrange of truck and delivery was quick. For a time sensitive car shipping, it is necessary to pay the price, which is higher than the qu... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Wei, Thank you for this review! If you need anything else please let me know. It was wonderful working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Wei Du
    Date:8/27/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: no problems
    Review:Always had good business. Use this company multiple times always square biz and Fast response. Never late, nevet has damage or hidden cost. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson ***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 Thanks for the review Gary, it was our second time working together and the shipment went as smooth as it could have. Thanks again for the opportunity, always appreciate repeat business. [ view ]
    Poster:gary cunningham
    Date:8/26/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping group
    Review:Amazing! I contacted and researched many different companies. Martha Castillo, the agent who set the delivery up, was prompt, helpful, honest and keep me abreast of when we could expect to have our car picked up. Do reassuring and professional. ... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 For a free quote! Janice! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service ASG and our carriers offer! Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Janice StandishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price, Early Pick Up
    Review:With all my moves, I am used to being jerked around by brokers. Within four hours of my signing up, I had a truck arranged for pickup. Two days later, the shipper called with an even earlier pickup, four days earlier than I was originally told. Ver... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com *****360 207 5535 Thanks Chris, I appreciate you taking the time to write up a review for my services. Its always nice to see the process go so smoothly and work with trucking companies that are punctual and professional. You were a pleasure to work with, very easy going and business oriented, very much appreciate working with folks like you, thank you. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris DoyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Candid - REAL Review of Auto Shipping Group
    Review:After hearing about Sue on this website (TransportReviews) I shot her an email looking to talk to about shipping my car from Florida to California. I have never shipped a vechicle locally, so the thought of doing it from coast to coast was a scary th... [ More ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Jacob, Thank you so much for this shining review. Customer service is my number one priority and it is really appreciated when it is acknowledged. You have been a pleasure to work with. Thanks, too for the great recommendation! [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob Babins
    Date:8/26/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Convenient and quick response!
    Review:I submitted a request for an online quote and received one almost immediately. I also called the company on Saturday (great that they have weekend hours!) and had a clear understanding of the process and costs (~$1500 from DC to San Francisco) and a... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON THE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank you for the nice review, am happy to see everything went well for you,Ian. Malia@autoshippiggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Ian G BrosnanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Fl to tx
    Review:Went on line to to read the reviews on auto shipping group and liked what I read. I immediately called up and spoke to Randy Chavez who gave me the best customer service anybody would want. He called a carrier and I was all set up.The service was ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Tracy for taking the time to leave me some feedback. It was my pleasure helping you guys get your Honda shipped...take care and look me up should you need to ship again! [ view ]
    Poster:Tracy Jenter Or BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell Hart is a very professional, hard working individual and definitely an asset to Auto Shipping Group. From the time I inquired with Chell mid July up through signing on with her on 7/29/14, Chell was very helpful, sincere and honest in answerin... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Joan! Thank you for speaking so highly of my work. This was an interesting transport, but with determination and communication we got through this without too many speed bumps! I appreciate your diligence, thank you for allowing me to work with you, and hope that I helped relieve some of the stress resting with your family right now. You'll be in my thoughts! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Joan ParmaterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Review:The person who picked up the car was diligent and careful in ensuring the condition of the car and came to our house so we didn't have to drive any where. They got the car to Louisiana in record time and were pleasant in all our interactions. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Kristen it was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Kristen JuhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great- AAA+
    Review:I would recommend this shipping company. Communication was great. Car arrived and everything was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF-360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the review Teri. It wwas a pleasure transporting your Porsche from Chicago to NYC in 1 day. [ view ]
    Poster:Teri
    Date:8/25/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: My shipping experience with Felicia
    Review:My recent experience with shipping my truck From Nevada to Illinois was handled very efficiently by Felicia. She was a professional at every turn. Courteous, very helpful and responded promptly to my calls. She made it a very pleasant and comforting... [ More ]
    Response:**CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Larry, Wow! What a wonderful review you left for me! Word of mouth advertising is very valuable in a service sector and is how I have been earning a living over the last few years I have been transporting. Well, thank you for your confidence in myself and our drivers! Please take care sir. thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Lawrence Horrell
    Date:8/25/2014 8:53:00 AM
    Subject: Brenda Ortega, 360-853-2846
    Review:I would highly recommend Brenda with Auto Shipping Group. She was very attentive and readily available. My car arrived early and in perfect shape. I also packed my car with clothes and furniture. All arrived safely to my destination. The carrier, ... [ More ]
    Response:Brenda Ortega - brenda@autoshippinggroup.com - 360-853-2846 Emma it was great helping ship your car. Thanks so much! I hope to do business with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Emma Boyce
    Date:8/24/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: The Car Transporting Process
    Review:I had an interesting experience having my car moved from VA to UT. In the process I learned a couple of key points that I will use next time I do this. First, the price quote you receive from the various brokers who volunteer themselves is not a qu... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Matthew, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review on your experience with working with ASG. I do appreciate the feedback, especially on my behalf. Being the fact that I am a broker, I am required to bring every offer to you when we have a carrier interested in picking up your vehicle. Even though sometimes those carriers can bring us offers, we need to bring those to you, which is letting you know that carriers are interested in picking up your vehicle. You may not always agree with the price, that is why you have the right to say 'yes' or 'no' to the carrier. As the days were passing by, I was communicating with you, and yes through email. I am constantly on the phone so when I do get a moment, email is preferably better on my part. When we had the carrier that was interested in picking up your vehicle (the one you agreed with), I was actually out of the office for the rest of the day and that is why you had heard from my coworker Lance. All in all, I'm glad the whole transportation process did work out still according to plan and the vehicle did get delivered a little earlier. [ view ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Car Arrived safely
    Review:This is the first time I have ever done this kind of thing. I had to trust that things would go ok. They did go as planned and I am very happy. Thanks again Celeste Brockway [ View ]
    Response:Lance@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-940-7941 on behalf of Billie Pace Celeste, Thank you so much for a great review! Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Celeste BrockwayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Timelyness of my pick up
    Review:My initial pick up date was 7/23/14 but the driver wanted my vehicle on the 21st which gave my friend Steven a 2~3 hour window to deliver the car! That was an impossibility because my friend is a roofer. He would have had to stop his work of $36,000... [ More ]
    Response:Hello Jean, drivers will give ESTIMATED PICKUP and DELIVERY dated. There are variables involved that the drivers do Not control traffic and Construction are a good example. We try to get vehicles pickup as close to the pickup days as possible. When drivers arrive early and your Contact individual is Not available it can create a delay. Sorry for the Inconvenience.. [ view ]
    Poster:Jean Pierre AntoineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Lots of Flexibility
    Review:Son was in accident driving cross county, needed to have car repaired and then shipped. Final repair completion date very fluid. Cassie was wonderful at working with us and the drivers to schedule pick up and delivery. Would absolutely use again -... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Ohhh, Edward, you are so kind, thank you. I was truly a pleasure helping you get everything put together for your son. [ view ]
    Poster:Edward A Walton
    Date:8/24/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831 - New Orleans to Los Angeles
    Review:Martha was very responsive and got my car on a truck very quickly. Everything went smoothly. I had to change my delivery address at the last minute and the carrier was accommodating. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote. Thank you for the 5 star review. I quoted you exactly to the dollar and had your car picked up within the exact time frame you needed. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you have your Mazda! Have a great rest of your summer :) [ view ]
    Poster:C DeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service/perfect
    Review:From getting a quick response from my inquiry to the excellent and thorough explanation of the process to the exact amount I would need to pay, it was a true pleasure working with Tige. I would recommend Auto Shipping Group to anyone who needed to sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Review
    Review:When my first choice for shipping my son's car got back to me and said they couldn't do it I reached out to Auto Shipping group. It was quite a pleasant turn around as the contact person I talked to there, Breanna Pittman, was friendly, knowledgea... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Mike, I was stunned when you let me know that other company just turned you away! However i I was beyond thrilled you called me and trusted me getting your shipment in order! You were an amazing customer and I hope if you ever have to ship a vehicle again you give me a call. Thanks again for the review your very nice! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Mike LongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Renee Janisch 306-207-5509
    Review:First time to ship and I found out how many brokers there were. Auto Shipping Group Inc. met my request for a quote. I reviewed their rating and was very impressed. After calling and talking to Renee, I was convinced that Auto Shipping Group was t... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 on behalf of Renee Janisch Larry, Thank you so much for this awesome review! if there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to contact us. [ view ]
    Poster:Larry SimpsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of Cars
    Review:Jeff has now shipped 2 cars for us from California to Texas . He could not be more helpful . The pickup and delivery was prompt . The drivers were careful and I would highly recommend that you get in touch with Jeff when you need to ship your car . ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for continuing to use me and our company Martha. Repeat business is the best form of recommendation we can receive! [ view ]
    Poster:Martha WelshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell at Auto Shipping Group GREAT! ST TRUCKING THE WORST EVER TRANSPORT COMPANY!!!! DON'T EVER USE THEM! With regards to the broker, Auto Shipping Group, Chell did a fantastic job. I have never shipped a car before and she was very patience a... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** EH, I sincerely appreciate the kind review you’ve left for me, even after such a debacle of a transport. Autos Shipping Group policy is to follow our clients clear through to delivery to make sure everything is taken care of as appropriately as possible. I’m glad you noticed the hard work, persistence, and guidance we provided. I will be in touch to check on you! Take care! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:EH
    Date:8/22/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:I realize everyone providing a service is deserving of compensation. There always is a bit of frustration trying to go from QUOTE to final OUT OF POCKET PRICE. It seems to me the shipping brokers always want to increase their price from the initial... [ More ]
    Response:Brenda@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2846 Dave, Thank you so much for positive words. If you need anything else please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/22/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CT to CA
    Review:The car was picked up on tome and delivered on time. The driver called to set up the pick up ahead of time and called us when he was almost at the pickup location. Very pleased with the trucking company we were able to get and with the driver. We wer... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Danny, it was truly a pleasure helping you with your shipment. You are understanding of organization, and a great communicator. [ view ]
    Poster:Bouchard
    Date:8/22/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 did a great job!
    Review:I read some very good reviews about Auto shipping group before I decided to ship my car and I am here now to add another positive review for ASG. I experienced amazing customer service from beginning to end and it all started with a phone call to Fel... [ More ]
    Response:** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Sanchit, Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 Star review!! I was assigned to work on your behalf from the time you placed your reservation clear through delivery so I could update you as updates appeared. Thank you so very much for your kind words and please take care :) Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Sanchit P
    Date:8/22/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was fantastic! So nice and informative! I didn't feel rushed when asking all my questions! She made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me and to make sure I was 100% satisfied with everything and understood the shipping process... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Emma, thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care:) [ view ]
    Poster:Emma h
    Date:8/22/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fanatical emphasis on customer service
    Review:Jeff V was a pleasure to work with. I needed an urgent transport: pick-up and delivery in the same week. Jeff worked to find a reputable provider on MY budget. Everything from the booking to delivery was handled with care. The only suggestion I ha... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Mark. I am glad we could get it picked up and delivered so quickly. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark J
    Date:8/22/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon Bond 360-853-2849 ext 7024
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. My car isn't some classic or exotic car but it is my dream car. With that I was very concerned about shipping it with zero knowledge or experience of shipping a car. I called many transportation companies but th... [ More ]
    Response:Brandon Bond 360-853-2849. Free Quotes Call direct. Hello Jeff, thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star review. That is how the process should work very smooth and painless. Thanks for Your business much appreciated. Enjoy the summer with you family. Thanks Again Brandon [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Bossingham
    Date:8/22/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service start to finish
    Review:After I finally settled on Auto Transport - and made contact with Olivia Maxie the process was very professional and problem free. The most difficult part was making the selection of the company broker to handle the move. Pricing was all over the ... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank You Don for this awesome review. It was sincerely my Pleasure to make sure your granddaughter received her Camry. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks Again [ view ]
    Poster:Donald KlassenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Lance Staab was honest about the process and was always available to answer my questions. I have had no experience with shipping a vehicle before and it was nice to work with someone with his level of integrity. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for such great review. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to write it for me. I am great full for you giving me a chance to transport your vehicle. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Gary J RomeoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country military member
    Review:First off, the car shipping process has some inconsistencies no matter what company you choose to broker the deal. Costs and quotes will inch up and at some point you must hold your ground. And, most carriers will charge more for weekend pickups if t... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank you Shawn, I Truly enjoyed working with you and Casey through this process. Although you were in an ATV accident, We continued to keep our eyes on the Prize: which was get this car to Laura. I pray for you a fast recovery, and Wish you nothing but the Best in Your Future. May God Bless You and your family, Always. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn B.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Olivia Maxie has great customer service and a very nice lady to speak with.. I feel very good with her helping me.. Thanks Olivia... [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank you Mike, I look forward to working with you through this process. Tell Amanda her car will be there shortly. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike FutcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport
    Review:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. delivered on their service promise. Joe McConnell was easy to work with and made the experience painless. Auto Shipping Group's transport driver was very professional and delivered our BMW in an enclosed carrier from SF Bay... [ More ]
    Response:JOE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-834-6013 Thank you Cory for this great review. Tell your friends and family about us! [ view ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:8/21/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: moving from nj to tx
    Review:I had a good experience with this company. Sam Anderson was awesome and great customer service. Had long haul trucking company was the carrier. Peter was reachble by phone and delivered on time. 5 stars to peter and their company as well. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for letting me help you with the shipment of your car. I appreciate your business and hope I can be of service to you if you need another auto transport in the future. I always try to make a stressful situation as easy and a smooth flowing as possible. If you know of anyone else who would like to ship their car, please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:rad
    Date:8/21/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Review:My car's transport from MD to WA went smoothly. The pick-up date was scheduled promptly and the car was picked up on the day promised, although about 6 hours later than promised. The car was delivered ahead of schedule with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Diane for taking the time to write a review for my services. Im happy to see the system work so well. The vehicle was assigned quickly to a carrier and shipped across the country in no time. The carrier was unfortunately held up at pick up but made up for it at delivery. I thank you again for taking the time to write this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Diane MakucThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for pickup and dropped my car off on his estimate date. Since I had a very tight window, it would have be... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Evan, Thank you so much for this positive review! It was wonderful working with you. If you need anything else please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. [ view ]
    Poster:EDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and knowledge, willingness to work with me throughout the changes I had to make, letting me know exactly ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com, Hello Pam, Awww, Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review! When working with ASG; we've already pre screened the carriers we work with and have long standing relationships as an industry leader in transporting. We value our customers and work hard to make sure your assets are in good hands. Thanks again for your feedback! I look forward to working with you again. Please take care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:8/21/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting auto
    Review:I was contacted by many companies, but the thing that made us use this company was the straight forward answers. At first I worried that the smaller quote was a bait and switch because the actual cost was higherthan quoted. Matthew explained the pr... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review Joann. Yes this industry can be tricky at times and quotes are exactly that, quotes. Ultimately a carrier has to accept the rate in order to make a deal. Working with so many different carriers that charge different prices, quoting can be a headache. Im happy to see that the vehicle was shipped and in good condition. I dont know what more I could have done to earn the 5th star, but thats the story of my life in this industry. Glad I could help. [ view ]
    Poster:JoAnn WeaverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received. I had a very bad experience with another company from Florida. It was refreshing to deal with someone who acts professionally and is honest with you. I would highly recommend using them and especially d... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 *** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jack! It always great to hear that I have improved someone's view of an auto broker. (It's a crazy! industry which makes me work harder to ensure the customer is the focus.) I will be here for any future shipping needs! Thanks again for the wonderful words! [ view ]
    Poster:Jack V. Campbell
    Date:8/21/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:From start to finish everything worked great. Vehicle was taken care of and I was informed of everything going on. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Joe, Thank you so much for the great review. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/21/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 VW Beetle
    Review:As usual, I called Kim, gave her the information, it was done. This is the only company I have found over the years that does a job correctly. I will continue to use only them based on customer service, price ,and reliability. Thanks again for the gr... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Mickey, I love working with you! You makes things so easy! I look forward to the next transport! [ view ]
    Poster:Mickey Weise
    Date:8/21/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: ASG Review
    Review:This was my first time shopping a vehicle across country . Lance was extremely helpful on educating me on how to go through the process on hiring a driver. He was there every step of the way . He followed up on every text, voice mail and email fr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dawn, What a fabulous review you wrote for me. thank you so much for entrusting me transport your trailer. I know we had our doubters but we proved them wrong and got it done. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Punctual and Trustworthy
    Review:I got my vehicle in as is condition and on time. They picked up the car in given time frame and delivery on right time too! I read a lot of reviews for many companies and i made up my mind that it will take somewhere around 10-15 days to get my car.... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Shailesh, Thank you so much for the great review. it was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. If you need to transport again feel free to call me. Thanks so much again [ view ]
    Poster:Shailesh G
    Date:8/21/2014 10:37:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45