View 167,107 Reviews on 3,784 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,108th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2465 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.04% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T, which was in extremely good condition from Washington to Hawaii as this was my first time having to ship my vehicle out of state. I spent a lot of time researching and reading reviews o... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Teddy, I am so glad that reading my previous reviews made you decide to call us. Then to work with us, and have it a success! It just shows that all our reviews are actual customers who take the time to review our services for future customers. If you need anything else please let me know! Enjoy the vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:TK
    Date:5/28/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: auto transporter
    Review:Heidi did a super job. The carrier was excellent as well. He even met my husband at the airport and personally drove the car to him. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:5/27/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: auto transporter
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Jamie for the 5 Star review!! Your praise of our company and our Carrier are very much appreciated!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:5/27/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:This was my first time shipping an auto and I was nervous to say the least. Lance at Auto Shipping Group was excellent to work with, very informative and helpful. Price was competitive and customer service impeccable! I would HIGHLY recommend Lanc... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup Bruce I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it with out you. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce S
    Date:5/27/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Broker Chell Hart was nothing short of phenomenal with her customer service. From the very start to the very end she explained and guided me through every step so that I had and have complete confidence in her shipping . I would not hesitate in the ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Tom, I appreciate this review so much! Phenomenal is one of my favorite words! I was tickled to be able to walk you through the shipping process and make sure you felt comfortable with your decision about shipping! I know you will pass on my contact info for anyone that you know needs my services, and I thank you for that! I wish you all the best riding your "baby"! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:tom perschy
    Date:5/27/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Excellent customer service from Julie Johnston! I will definitely call Julie again when I need my cars transported. This time I had a car in Las Vegas and needed to have it transported to Los Angeles. Price was great and service was very professional... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure working with you on this move JP. I look forward to the next move and best regards to you. Julie [ view ]
    Poster:JP
    Date:5/27/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: I received my car early thanks to Felicia, You're the BEST
    Review:I recently had my 2010 Infiniti G37Gs Transported/Shipped from New Orleans to Las Vegas (not right around the corner). I used Auto Shipping Group, INC. My account manager was Felicia Williams. I have to say I was a little worried at first just beca... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Pete...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! And thank u so much for your kind words. I am glad to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Charles "Pete" Zito
    Date:5/27/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Highly professional, highly recommended
    Review:I have used Auto Shipping Group before and will do so again. This is the one company that explains the nature of the charges in a way that makes a great deal of sense. If you want a cheap quote that's laden with vague, empty promises and you ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. I am Glad to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review and for your kind words. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Paul jacques
    Date:5/27/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Volkswagen
    Review:Julie Johnson povided low pressure excellent service with a resulting flawess performance and delivery. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mike, Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure to work with you on your transport and get your VM to you. If the need arises in the future to transport again I'm just a phone call away. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Scott
    Date:5/27/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I worked with Kimberly in shipping my car from Seattle to Sarasota. Kimberly was extremely prompt in returning emails,phone calls and texts. She was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Her communication was clear and professional. My car was pic... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ella, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:ella
    Date:5/27/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Poster:ella
    Date:5/27/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:I have shipped four cars with Kimberly over the past four years, and if i need to ship another car in the future i would absolutely call her before anyone else. The quotes are reasonable, she has experience with various routes and carriers you c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kurt, Again thank you so much for trusting me with shipping your vehicle. I look forward to the next transport! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:KK
    Date:5/27/2015 12:23:00 AM
    Review:Heidi did a fantastic job handling the logistics for my vehicle transport. From the time the truck was picked up in Virginia to the time delivered in Louisiana was less than 30 hours. I would recommend Heidi and plan on using her services again. ... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Donnie, you were a pleasure to work for! Thank you so much for the 5 star review!! I'm happy to hear you will be using our company again! I look forward to hearing from you! [ view ]
    Poster:Donnie Burts
    Date:5/26/2015 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:The service that I received from Felicia was OUTSTANDING!!!. Felicia was very friendly yet still very professional. She returned all my calls and emails in a timely manner. I was pleasantly surprise how fast and efficent the whole process took. I was... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Gail, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I really appreciate your time and most of all your kind words. It really means a lot! I'm here to help out shall the opportunity arise again. Please don't hesitate to let me know. Thank you so much. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Gail D.
    Date:5/26/2015 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:We were originally quoted about $1600 to ship our small SUV from Louisiville, ky to Vancouver, wash. However, we decided to cancel the shipment because we were only wanting to spend $1600 total. Unfortunately, a carrier wasn't going to be available i... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Whitney, I am so thankful that you chose to work with me. We found a carrier and it was just a little higher than what your hubby thought vs driving it, but I want to thank you so much for the positive feedback. If there is anything else you need, or decide not to drive it please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Whitneym
    Date:5/26/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Last minute call was filled promptly and efficiently. Only comment was that on delivery, shipper's paperwork indicated certified check, cash or money order. We had a MO and the driver delivering the vehicle was extremely hesitant to accept it- he ... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Brian ..I'm glad our customer service met your expectations. Thank you for the FIVE STAR review and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Brian W
    Date:5/26/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto shipping group
    Review:I was very satisfied with the overall service. It took about 10 days to complete the process. The carrier was on time and was very professional. Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group was very helpful and efficient . She answered all of my questions ver... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sean, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I really liked working with you! If there is anything else i can do to help you, please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean Duffy
    Date:5/26/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Transport - Ga. to Texas
    Review:Tige was extremely professional, efficient and he impressed me w/ how quick he was able to get my transport taken care of at a cost of less than I had hoped for. He even called me after I had received transport b/c he knew I was driving through some... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:5/26/2015 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport Texas to Michigan
    Review:I moved from Detroit to Dallas, and Lance helped me out throughout the entire process. He made me feel comfortable with the status of my car even though I was hundreds of miles away from it. I would definitely recommend giving Lance a call for yo... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Matt Thank you so much, I really appreciate the time you spent to give me such a great review. I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Matt S.
    Date:5/26/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab
    Review:Lance was very professional. I spoke with several companies that tried to pressure me into doing business with them. Several of the other companies made negative remarks about their competition. Lance only spoke about how he could help me and sugge... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Allison Thank you so much Allison, I really appreciate the time you spent to give me such a great review. I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Allison
    Date:5/26/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: 33 chev
    Review:I would first like to say that I would most definitely ship with Covered Wagons LLC again. Mohammed was great to work with, flexible on pickup and delivery times took extra care with my 33 Chev show car. Malia at Auto Shipping Group Inc. was very eas... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:5/26/2015 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Very professional . The price if the delivery was very affordable. The delivery pickup and drop off was done in a very professional manner.there was no damage to the vehicle and nothing in the interior was touched. Lance stab was my contact person th... [ More ]
    Poster:paul kim
    Date:5/26/2015 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Lance from auto shipping group was very helpful and accommodating with my car shipping needs. Transport for fast, efficient and on-time. Excellent job! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I could not have done it without your assistance. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Happy Auto Transport Guy
    Date:5/25/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly was very quick to answer any questions through email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier within a really short given amount of time. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Diane, Thank you so much for the positive review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:5/24/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job, Kimberly
    Review:Kimberly is very quick to respond to any questions via email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier with the given short deadline. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job. [ View ]
    Poster:Dicey
    Date:5/24/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review: I contacted auto shipping group because I wanted a local company. I was lucky to have been connected with Lance. From the start, Lance was very good and honest about explaining the process and the costs involved. I had a car shipped from Maryland... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ivan Thank you for taking time out of your Holiday Weekend to give me a review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 of us out there but you chose me. I am glad I was able to come thru for you. Thank yuou [ view ]
    Poster:Ivan
    Date:5/24/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport Group
    Review:Kimberly Freiley was extremely helpful and efficient. Would definitely use service again. Picked up and delivered vehicle on time and in good condition [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ian, Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to call, email or text me. [ view ]
    Poster:IJ
    Date:5/23/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams Auto Shipping Group, Inc
    Review:Great service! Felicia was always available to me and helped with connecting me with the drivers for pickup times Auto movers inc was kind and reliable. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Christine, Thank you very much for your business and 5 star review! I'm here to help out shall the opportunity arise again. Thank you so much. Please take care~ [ view ]
    Poster:Christine C
    Date:5/23/2015 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 750 Shipment
    Review:Greg Bailey did a great job! My car was damaged in transit due to the truck hitting an animal. Greg was very attentive to my needs to get connected with the transport companies insurance company. Thanks Jim [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Jim...Thank you for the review and your patience through the claim process. The adjuster had the damage info as soon as it happened in fact before the car was delivered. We'll get you fixed up. Third time you ve shipped with us and we appreciate you and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Jim Tobin
    Date:5/23/2015 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Maila
    Review:This was my first time using a Auto Transport. Maila was such a huge help. She answered all my questions and even answered questions I didn't know I had! She was very friendly professional, helpful, and kept great contact with me and the carrier thro... [ More ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUESTIONS OR QUOTES. Kevin, I am so so so happy I was able to help you with this urgent transport since the time was ticking away costing you more money every day for storage. It's really too bad there are people out there that feel it is their right to just drive off with someone's vehicle, and then have the nerve to steal $6000 worth of wheels from it. Good luck, and I know this driver will take excellent care of you. Have a safe weekend. Thank you so much for the review, you are a real sweetie. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/22/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I talked to several companies over a 5 month period, and Stephanie was the first and ONLY representative who helped me understand ever aspect of how this business works. I had utter confidence when I finally placed my order. And complete satisfacti... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Lynne, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to put this process at ease for you. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Lynne Pocaterra
    Date:5/22/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I was very nervous because of the distance of the shipment (Florida to California). Lance did a fantastic job explaining in detail all the steps of the process. No hidden fees/charges, no issues with my veh... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ken I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:5/22/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: primary contact review Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:Stephanie ALWAYS got back to me within a timely manner with any questions....usually same day! She Was Awesome! Driver ask for extra monies($15) to patch a tire and inflate. We paid him in cash. No patch done; only air inflated as per our tire s... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Amy, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. I am sorry that the driver had requested more to repair on the tire. I am still investigating that situation and will update you once it is all figured out. I am happy to hear that I was able to make you this experience on my end well and assist you with your request. Feel free to contact me again should the need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Jahn
    Date:5/22/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: primary contact review
    Poster:Amy Jahn
    Date:5/22/2015 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, informative, and professional
    Review:She works from home so you can essentially call her anytime. She will respond to voicemails quickly. Will give you her honest opinion and good prices. It was a pleasure! [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. What a nice review, thank you, Dan. It was a pleasure working with you too. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Trinh
    Date:5/22/2015 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia, organized and arranged everything we needed to ship our car to Michigan. We didnt have to worry about a thing. The driver of the transport came as requested early in the morning, picked up our Alfa, and treated it with kid gloves! It arrived... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Joe, Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review and for your kind words. I really appreciate it. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Joe Cardona
    Date:5/22/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was excellent about giving me a good price and continually kept in contact with information and updates for my car shipment. I would definitely go through Stephanie again with another car shipment. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****John, Thank you for the AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process easier for you. Should you ever need the auto transport service again feel free to contact me. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:John M
    Date:5/22/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: 5 STAR SERVICE – CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438
    Review:Great communication and follow through The price quote did change but was explained to me before shipping. Car arrived fine but a little dirty which must be expected when using open carry [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE CALL HEIDI - (360) 255-7438 **heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Phillip, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review!!!! I appreciate you trusting us with shipping your vehicle and for taking the time to leave this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Philip Thompson
    Date:5/22/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Driver was very nice and on time with pick up and delivery. Very easy process and I would certainly use this service in teh future. Stephanie Hamilton did a great job on keeping me informed as well talking through the process. Nice job all around. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Grady, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that the driver was great as well. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Grady W
    Date:5/22/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Lance was pretty good. Answered all my questions and got me all the information for the carrier and got me the best deal for the delivery that I needed. Found me a non stop delivery truck going from Washington to New York. Estimated delivery time was... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Abdelali Thank You so much Abdelali for your great review. It was a great pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:Abdelali
    Date:5/22/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Navy Son Car from Florida to Seattle, WA
    Review:Our son, who recently stationed at the Naval Base in WA, was looking to obtain his car which was in N. Florida. We had never shipped a vehicle before and had many folks contact us with a variety of prices/terms/and deliveries. Selina Brigham with Au... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you very much for the 5 star review, Mark. It was my pleasure working with you to make the transport as smooth as possible for your son. I appreciate your recommendations and look forward to working with you in the future, should any auto transport needs arise. I wish you and your family well. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Powell
    Date:5/22/2015 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: Ford F100 Custom , lifted Pick-up show truck Customer Service review
    Review:Brandon Bond was professional , timely and spot on. I own Ft. Lauderdale Classic cars with well over 30 yrs in this business. He is one of kind ! I and my wife are prior military and current L.E. We appreciate his efforts to help all of us ! Use him ... [ More ]
    Poster:jeffery wilcox
    Date:5/21/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab - 360-406-4893
    Review:The experience was a good one. The transport cost was about the same as other companies, and although it did take some time to get a carrier to go from Florida to Wyoming, when the carrier was assigned he came quickly and transported the car without... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Howard Thank you so much for the great review. I know it was a difficult route but we got it done. I could not have done it with out you. Thank you for the confidence you had in me. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Eckert
    Date:5/21/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service from Malia
    Review:Malia has been awesome in helping me understand how the Auto Shipping business works. Its very confusing, but she has made it very clear. She matched a quote for me, and I'm confident she will get my car out of Los Angeles on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Justin PearceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service from Malia
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Justin, it is a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the great review, it makes me happy that you appreciate my knowledge and assistance. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Date:5/21/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey
    Review:Great experience. Car delivered on time and in great condition. I would recommend this service to my friend and family if they need a car transported. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com**Julia..I enjoyed working with you and your daughter. Thank you for the FIVE STAR review and all your help. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:julia pierrat
    Date:5/21/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Overall experience was excellent. Communication was very good, on time, no suprises. I would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Bill ..I enjoyed working with you. Appreciate the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Congratulations on your daughters graduation from KSU ..Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Willis
    Date:5/21/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She has been extremely helpfully in providing me multiple quotes while I was back and fourth about having my vehicle shipped. She always provided me with excellent customer service and was prompt ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Brittany, thank you for your AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Shipping need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Brittany Johnson
    Date:5/21/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg is very patient and professional. The carrier VNS Auto Transport Inc. is a reliable company. They delivered my car 3 day earlier than expect. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Yin ...Thank you for your review of our company and carriers performance. Glad your vehicle arrived early. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Yin
    Date:5/21/2015 3:16:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping truck from Wisconsin to Michigan
    Review:I contacted several companies for a quote on getting my vehicle shipped. Several did not provide a price back to me directly but sent me their contact information and asked me to call them. Some called me on the phone but when I asked them to send ... [ More ]
    Response: 5 STAR!!! Darya Snegirev 360-841-5016 Thank you Mike! I appreciate you taking the time and giving me a review. Thank you for the kind words.It was a pleasure working with you. I hope to do business with you in the future again. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Scott
    Date:5/21/2015 12:43:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80