View 179,180 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,181th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2124 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.07% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.93% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: We will always use Malia from now on
    Review:Thanks to Malia we had a great service. My daughter and i were so worried about getting this car to her at college because all of the terrible stories we read. We will call you again when she is returning to Texas and let everyone know to call Mali... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. INTEGRITY AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE. Sandy, I appreciate you taking the time to post such a nice review for me. I am happy to hear everything went just perfect with your transport. MALIA. [ view ]
    Poster:Sandy
    Date:11/7/2015 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie hamilton
    Review:The two times I recenly used this company Stephane was extremely helpful. She is incredible nice and extremely pleasant to work with. She definitely made my experience very unstressful and ade me feel confident in my decision to use this company not... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Rich, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto transports.Looking forward to doing more business together soon. [ view ]
    Poster:Rich myers
    Date:11/6/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Review:Shipped my vehicle from CA to HI and this was the Best experience I have had. Everything went smooth and I got my vehicle within the time frame Stephanie had mentioned. I will use their service again next year when I return to the mainland. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Matt, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Looking forward to assisting you again when you return to the mainlands. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:11/6/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Florida Delivery
    Review:Stephanie was very courteous and prompt - returned my phone calls within an hour. She needed to pin down an exact pickup time and the execution was flawless. I would recommend the service. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Walt, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear that I was able to make this process painless for you and it work out perfect for the timing of pick up. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Walt
    Date:11/6/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Auto
    Review:Aaa see see rr try ttt see red ttt red ref www ttt ttt hhh ttt ttt ttt rrr see rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr recede rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr rrr we we TT TT kk mm gyg ttt rrr rrr rrr www see rrr ttt ttt ttt gtttggggggggggg gtgtgggg gtgtgggg gtgtgggg... [ More ]
    Poster:Tn
    Date:11/6/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: great Referral
    Review:My friend told me about Malia and how knowledge she is and he was right, she is on top on things and I feel at ease. Thanks Malia!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. INTEGRITY AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE. Chip, thank you so much for the great review. MALIA [ view ]
    Poster:Chip
    Date:11/6/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Lyle Devore (520) 432-0862
    Review:Overall service: Excellent 1. Promptness in picking up the car (picked it up within 2 days of my calling them) 2. Delivered the car in 10 days (Washington to Massachusetts) 3. No damage to the car [ View ]
    Response:Lyle DeVore Call or Text (520)432-0862 or email me at lyle@autoshippinggroup.com Tanmoy, Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a pleasure assisting you . Thanks so much Lyle DeVore [ view ]
    Poster:Tanmoy Sen
    Date:11/6/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Exception customer service and professionalism.
    Review:This is by far, one of the best customer service experiences I've had with a vehicle being shipped across state lines. This would be my 3rd vehicle shipped. I spoke to Lance and needed my truck shipped and at the last min, even though all the oth... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com CP Tthank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a pleasure assisting you . Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:CP
    Date:11/6/2015 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was recommended by another "car guy" and I now understand why. Julie was truly exceptional from the start to the finish. Very knowledgable and patient in explaining each step of the process, and after making the agreem... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Ed thank you and it was great working with you on this transport. John is very excited to get the vehicle and feels truly blessed with the history of it and who it had belonged to. I'm SURE he will take the best of care of it and enjoy it! I look forward to working again with you in the future if the need arises. Thanks again. Best Regards, Jules [ view ]
    Poster:Ed Riggins
    Date:11/6/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I was glad to have a direct contact and go-to person for all of my needs and questions. Kimberly was very professional and I will soon have another vehicle to ship. I have no reason to go anywhere else. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Dan, It has been so wonderful working with you. I have the other vehicle on the books and scheduled for pick up this next week. Let me know what else I can do for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:11/5/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Transport company 5star!
    Review:Best transport company to go with. Easy to work with and made the entire process stress free. Would definitely recommend and will be using again! Car was on time and everything was the way I left it. They came in clutch and help me get my car to Vega... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Taylor it's been my pleasure working with you on your transport. So glad the show is going well I'm sure the car looks great! Talk to you soon for the return trip. Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Taylor Dubin This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Justin Heller 360-512-3748
    Review:This is my second time using this broker. I had a very complex time frame scheduling issue and Justin listened and worked with me to get the car shipped. He was very prompt and attentive, I wish the other part of this moving process went as smoothly... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Charles, Thank you for the feedback for Justin. Also thank you for choosing a local company. If there is anything else we can do for you please do not hesitate to contact us! [ view ]
    Poster:C Fair
    Date:11/5/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 jeep patriot transport
    Review:I have used another transport company in the past & this experience was far better. When I had questions, Heidi was always available, as well as the driver & the price was much better! I will definitely use this company again [ View ]
    Response:** Call HEIDI @ (360) 255-7438 on her direct line from 8-7pm PST or text her anytime , heidi@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thank you Marcy! I appreciate your business!! [ view ]
    Poster:marcy gilmartin
    Date:11/5/2015 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Everything went smooth they contacted seller in an orderly fashion and delivered at the same time mentioned. Smooth neat and orderly transport. The driver was friendly and followed directions well. Driver handed me the bill of sale while I handed him... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Noe, Thank you so much for this great feedback! I am so glad things went smoothly. Please let me know if you need anything else! [ view ]
    Poster:Noe CarmonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Overall very good
    Review:Overall a very good experience. Kim was knowledgeable and professional. The only thing I would have liked better would have been for the company to contact us and let us know what was going on. Instead I had to call several times to find out when the... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Aaron, I am sorry the carrier did not make it there before she flew out, but dates are estimates and they ran into a delay. I am glad that the rest of the transport went smoothly. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AT
    Date:11/5/2015 3:34:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:My contact was Felicia Williams, who represented the company with exceptional professionalism and made me feel as though my vehicle was the top priority of the company. As soon as we agreed on a pick up schedule, the transport service was promptly i... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:Nordie
    Date:11/5/2015 3:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great Communication and good deal
    Review:Heidi was great, she got the company to match a low quote and get it scheduled to be picked up within a day, I couldn't have asked for more. The shipper was a little more difficult to deal with compared to the expectation that Heidi set. Would defi... [ More ]
    Response: ** Call HEIDI @ (360) 255-7438 on her direct line from 8-7pm PST or text her anytime , heidi@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** Thank you Dan! I appreciate your business!! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan K
    Date:11/4/2015 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is outstanding
    Review:Malia was responsive and returned calls promptly. She had a carrier ready before I completed the order. She is cordial and friendly and fully understands what she is doing. I received her name from my friend who was completely satisfied and I exp... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 or 503-347-7773 direct cell or malia@autoshippinggroup.com . I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE EIGHT YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. WE ARE - - -A+ BBB ACCREDITED- - -, AND ONE OF THE TOP ON TRANSPORT REVIEWS. INTEGRITY AND QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE IS WHAT YOU WILL FIND HERE. Thank you so much Alan for the wonderful review, I appreciate your business. And a big thanks to Murray for sharing his experience and the referral. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:11/4/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: felisa Williams
    Review:Lo conosi por medio de otra persona y me gusto pues todo estubo bien como me lo dijeron en otrs palabras lo rrecomiedo a otras personas . Nuca antes abia tenido esa esperiencia y todo pasommuy bien [ View ]
    Poster:martha
    Date:11/4/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent move... Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Moved a SUV from IN to AL last week. Process was easy and quick. Kim was excellent and secured a driver in 2 days. Driver arrived in the evening. He was professional and kind. He asked if it would be alright to deliver the car the next day! Arrived t... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Omar, Thank you so much! I am so glad we found a carrier to Alabama as quickly as we did. Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. [ view ]
    Poster:OB
    Date:11/4/2015 2:00:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I am happy that my car was delivered fast and safe. But one thing,,, Driver was supposed to call me the day before the pick up day or in the morning on that day but I didn't get any phone call or I couldn't reach anybody but finally I reached Dave at... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Emi, Thank you for the nice 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to take care of you throughout this process. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:EmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great. Wonderful communication throughout the entire process and made a usually stressful ordeal as stress-free as possible. Very much appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith Jenkins
    Date:11/3/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Early Delivery Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Lance was attentive and located a driver that got my Jetta delivered early to Williston, VT from Flagtaff, AZ. Easy to work with and a competitive price. Professional driver that met me right by my house. Easy as can be. Thank you Lance! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brian It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I want to Thank you so much for the great review. . I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Brian GiubardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: They outsource to inexpereinced carriers
    Review:While the scheduling and everything went smoothly, I had no issues with them. We were given a date that the car would be picked up and was told there wouldn't be any issues at all and the car would be delivered 3 days later. We had a contact at t... [ More ]
    Response:**Auto Shipping Group 360-207-5480** Andrew, We are sorry that the carriers estimated dates were a little off. But that is why they are estimated not guaranteed dates. We are sorry that they did not communicate properly, that is unacceptable. Unfortunately we cannot control break downs with the carriers, that is something that is out of our control and is clearly explained in our terms and conditions which you signed. The vehicle that was transported for you was a non running unit, so they used other pieces of equipment to move your vehicle. As for you telling him you were are paying less, that is something between you and the carrier. We cannot control their rate of a discount for an estimated date. If there was damage to your you were covered by their insurance, and you were offered the AFTA which it does not look like you decided to take. We are sorry that you had a bad experience and hope you have a better experience in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew Leslie
    Date:11/3/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Review:We were extremely happy with the service. My son needed a car delivered to Orlando and the company kept in contact and actually waited for him to have a break at work to receive the car. They could have used our backup plan to deliver it to a parking... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:11/3/2015 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service.
    Review:When I needed the transport, requested several quotes from several companies. Received quotes via email. I called 4 companies after receiving the quotes, Julie from Auto Shipping Group was the only one who answered the phone. Her quote was not the ch... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Evan thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my service, we strive to make our customers move's smooth and stress free for them. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to it again if the need arises in the future. Thank you and Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Evan Acar
    Date:11/3/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: The driver
    Review:The truck driver didn't know much English and we had to drive our car ourself in the carrier the truck driver wouldn't not MS Julie Johnson was excellent with everything regarding getting us the trucking co and following with us after the car was del... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was wonderful assisting you in your transport. I'm sure the wedding will be beautiful with the vehicle and I wish you and your family the very best. I look forward to working with you all again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Nita patel
    Date:11/3/2015 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: 5th wheel trailer
    Review:Original Quote was $1375.00 was raised to $2272.00 @ dispatch. $897.00 or a 65 1/4 percent increase. Once agreed upon, I was now on a time restraint, everything was good. Great communication. Trailer was damaged, broken fender skirt upon delivery [ View ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** The original quote was Automated and was quoted as a small travel travel. When the reservation was placed the dimensions were gathered and came back must larger 29 ft long 7500 lbs 11 ft 8" tall Plus the tires were bad as well as the hitch which is necessary to pull it. The vehicle was being pulled 2000 miles and pricing was based on the availability from the ready date and the size. This should have been quoted as a medium RV. Thank you~ [ view ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:11/2/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Overall excellent experience
    Review:Shipper handled everything very professionally and the job went extremely well. I've shipped cars numerous times in the past...and some experiences have been awful. This went well - from actually being early to pick up vehicle to delivering day i... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Peter Thank you so much for the great review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Peter Bugbee
    Date:11/2/2015 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, great job
    Review:Lance was great to work with. He was responsive and friendly and followed, and followed-up with, the transport from start to finish. He got what seemed to be the best carriers to pick up our car in a remote location in CO and deliver it to another ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Elisabeth I want to thank you so much for entrusting me with your transport. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. You were just so easy to work with , it made the whole process so easy. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Elisabeth Burch
    Date:11/2/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Good and timely service
    Review:Was honest and upfront of how the process work with shipping a vehicle. She got the job done with the price requested and the job was completed earlier than promised due to the driver making it earlier. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM David it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport, enjoy your new purchase!!!. If the need arises in the future I'm a phone call away. Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:David Nimri
    Date:11/2/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: ASG
    Review:My first contact with Felicia was very pleasant. Felicia possessed a happy and welcoming personality. Felicia was knowledgeable about the trucking industry and answered my questions precisely and confidently. The trucking company was delayed picki... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/2/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Switched to Auto Shipping Group this year for the first time and was impressed with Tige from the first phone contact. No hint of the fast talking super salesman type but a knowledgeable professional with useful information. He seemed not to be a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Stull
    Date:11/1/2015 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport from Ohio to Idaho
    Review:Tige was very helpful during this transport and was very patient in explaining the process and called when they secured a company and explained the difference in cost up front and asked for the ok to secure the company. Both the customer service and... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie Novotny
    Date:11/1/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Billie 360-284-7180
    Review:Excellent experience overall. I was nervous since this was my first time having a vehicle transported. Billie stepped me through the process and told me what to expect. She quoted us a price, and stuck with that. Unified Auto Trans Corp transported o... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Marilyn, Thank you so much for the positive feedback! If there is anything else we can do for you please let us know! [ view ]
    Poster:MWZ
    Date:11/1/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Review:Dealing w julie was fantastic. Always answerd emails, txts, or calls. Kept great contact w me. Car was delived 2 days later than originally expected. Transport vehicle threw axle, needed roadside repair. Driver kept me informed. That DOES NOT influen... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM John it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. Enjoy your new purchase!! My best to you and if you need my assistance in the future I'm just a phone call away. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/31/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle moved across land and sea
    Review:From the first time I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my car from Michigan to Alaska was an awesome experience. I was about to make a major move and I was feeling very overwhelmed with all the major things I was having to do to prepare mys... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Beth ...I really enjoyed working with you and hope the transition to Dutch Harbor has been as pleasant as possible. I appreciate you, your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Beth Stec
    Date:10/31/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is honest and excellent to work with.
    Review:I highly recommend working with Malia and this company. She made the transport easy and stress free for us. She is easy to talk to, patient, honest, and reliable. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. She is always available to talk.I called... [ More ]
    Poster:S.L.
    Date:10/31/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Justin Heller 360-512-3748
    Review:The service provided by Justin Heller was excellent, he was helpful and honest at all times. My car was was scheduled to be delivered in 7 days after pickup. However, the carrier made it in 3 days, which wasn't helpful for me, since I didn't to arr... [ More ]
    Poster:G
    Date:10/31/2015 6:23:00 AM
    Review:I went on a business trip and found the car I've been wanting, I went on line to get an estimate and was immediately called by Felicia Williams, who gave me a quote making the car worth buying. She also gave me her personal cell and told me I could c... [ More ]
    Poster:Damon Mitchell
    Date:10/31/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882
    Review:I am very excited to be now living in Hawaii and was pleasantly surprised to found how easy it was to move my vehicle. I contacted Tige because I saw his information on this website, he explained the process, quoted pricing and arranged shipment. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Isiah
    Date:10/30/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Thank you to Tige and the rest of the staff at auto shipping group. we bought a car in california and Tige found a carrier in 20 minutes. The car was picked up the next day and delivered without any problems. Thank you and we will call the next ti... [ More ]
    Poster:JR
    Date:10/30/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport success
    Review:I can't say thank you enough to tige and Auto SHipping Group. Transport went smooth and after doing research I came to find out that this industry is skeptical if you do not choose the right company. Tige assured me he would not be anything like some... [ More ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:10/30/2015 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Adrian Richard
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton did a fabulous job . This is the second time using Auto Shipping Group . And Stephanie Hamilton did handle both of my moves. I wouldn't use any other company to move my equipment. Just want to say THANK YOU Stephanie Hamilton. You ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Adrian, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. I enjoyed assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am glad that you are closer to your son and grand baby now. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Adrian Richard
    Date:10/30/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was a lot of help on this transport. I have never used this type of service before but she sent me the appropriate materials and assisted me in filling them out and finding a suitable broker to make the pickup at the allotted time. The br... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com*****CONTACT ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Todd, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I hope to hear from you again should the auto relocation service be needed again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Todd PettyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Tige 602.428.6882
    Review:Tige at auto shipping group was great. We transport a lot of cars and SUVs and we like and will continue to use auto shipping group. Thank you for everything [ View ]
    Poster:kris
    Date:10/30/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Experience as hoped
    Review:No complaints, communication just fine. Delivery of vehicle early would have been problematic if we didn't have family in the area to take possession. Overall, satisfied with the experience. Shipping company that was brokered with (actually did the c... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Gregg ...We appreciate you supporting local business and I'm glad the transport went well. Thank you so much for your review. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:GR
    Date:10/30/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I am 9 months pregnant, and my husband and I decided last minute to move from CA to FL in preparation for the arrival of our first child. We needed my car shipped across the country asap, and submitted a quote inquiry to Auto Shipping Group on 10/2... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:10/30/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: She was awesome
    Review:Hiding was easy to work with she kept me informed on everything what was going on with the transport first time transporting a vehicle from the west coast to the east coast had a good experience she explained thing slow and easy and a A+ for her spea... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Lee BosleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I needed this picked up right away and taken to a mechanic. Julie found a truck right away and everything went like clockwork.. she was great to work with. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We strive to make our customer's transports smooth for them. Thank you for your help with this move also, you made yourself available to assist and that made a huge difference. Thank you and Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:10/30/2015 2:49:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.