View 165,365 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,366th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2506 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.16% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.84% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Tige
    Review:Tige was very prompt, honest, and helpful. I initially called with general questions about the shipping process before even deciding to use Auto Shipping Group; Tige spent a lot of time on the phone with me answering questions, and he called me back ... [ More ]
    Poster:S Mc
    Date:5/1/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I was shipping my car for the first time so I was quite nervous and had tons of questions. Stephanie was very patient answering my questions and she explained everything to me in details. What I liked about her is that she was not at all aggressive l... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE***** [ view ]
    Poster:K Malkan
    Date:5/1/2015 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Great customer service and very knowledgable overall about the auto shipping industry rates. Great rates, affordable. They are also flexible. I would recommend them to anyone, they don't hassle you like the other companies. [ View ]
    Poster:LLP
    Date:5/1/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Kim was very professional with me throughout the whole experience. My vehicle has not reached it's final destination yet, but hopefully nothing goes wrong along the way! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Keith, I am so sorry that the carrier was delayed. I wish there was something I could do in those circumstances. I was happy to be available all weekend by text to help you. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Keith KillgrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2015 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Transport
    Review:The transport company was recommended to me by Conicelly Auto in Conshohocken, PA. I was very pleased with the service, attention to keeping me informed, and completion of delivery to me in Los Angeles The main contact person was: Kinberly Freiley... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mari, Thank you so much for this great review! I am so glad that the recommendation was how they described it. Thank you so much and I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:MAF
    Date:5/1/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly and Auto Shipping Group were great !! After another company was unable to arrange the transport, I contacted Kimberly and she took care of everything and got my Shuttle Bus where it needed to be not only "on-time" but early !! ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ken, I am so glad the vehicle was delivered earlier than expected and we were able to come through for you! If you need anything else do not hesitate to call me! [ view ]
    Poster:Ken Shrensel
    Date:5/1/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Dead Battery
    Review:The first time I tried to drive my car after delivery, the battery was dead. The battery is brand new, so something must have been left on in the car before final delivery. Car needed to be jumped and run a few minutes, but no big deal overall. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kia Thank you so much for giving me a reviwe. I am sorry about the dead battery. I really appreciate you entrusting me with trqnsporting your vehicle. I hope the next time it will be way better. [ view ]
    Poster:Kia Ultz
    Date:5/1/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Malia was great! I would highly recommend using this company to ship your vehicle. They got me multiple quotes and we landed on one in my range. The car was picked up a couple of days earlier then expected and it was delivered a couple of days qui... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Stanton
    Date:5/1/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 260-300-6854
    Review:Prompt customer service and always kept customer informed. Carrier was late on pick up but still was able to deliver the vehicle to port in time. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tasha, Thank you so much! I just checked the website for the port and its still on schedule for next Tuesday! If there is anything else you need please let me know! Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:TS
    Date:5/1/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: friendly and timely
    Review:Great customer service and quick delivert. Kept in contact with me during the entire process. Driver was nice and didn't damage anything during transport . [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Preston, Thank you so much! It was wonderful working with you! Please let me know when the next vehicle is ready! [ view ]
    Poster:Preston
    Date:5/1/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Stephanie was on top of all emails and the order. She found a vehicle very quickly for our needs. I would definitely recommend Stephanie to a friend to help with auto transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Missy Feldman
    Date:5/1/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Felicia was really easy to work with and connected me to the transport company where I worked with Marie and Paul. The rig was a bit rusty though Paul the driver- -felt really honest and really looked throughly over my father's car before loading i... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Nina...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:nina
    Date:4/30/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:My interaction with Auto Shipping Group and Greg Bailey in particular were excellent. Greg was quick to respond and very helpful. The company they contracted with (Lamb Auto Transport) was not great. The driver showed up over a day late and refused t... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com**Kevin ...Thanks for your help and patience. The Company got a little behind coming out of CA but did deliver a day early. Thank you for your service and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Kittredge
    Date:4/30/2015 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Rough Start, Good follow Through
    Review:I contacted ASG to have my truck shipped from California to Maryland, my POC with ASG was Lance Staab, he said he could ship my vehicle for a ballpark estimate of $900. I agreed and he started searching for a carrier. The next time I was contacted he... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ryan we made it after the rough start I want to thank you for having the faith in me to get it done, With out you assisting I would not have done it. thank you for the revew I know it is not the fun to do and I appreciate it [ view ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:4/30/2015 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: transporting car from il to fl
    Poster:nina
    Date:4/30/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Educational Experience
    Review:The more I initially researched the auto transport business the more overwhelmed I became. After a disappointing experience with a first company I contacted Lance Stabb at Auto Shipping Group. He guided me through the process and gave me some comfort... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com DWL Thanks so much fpr showing confidence in me to get the transport done safely. I really appreciate the time you took to give me this revew. I could not have done it with out you. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:DWL
    Date:4/29/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Review:Great experience! Greg was in contact with both ends of the transport. No issues at all. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Scott...I enjoyed working with you and Jon. Thanks for choosing our expedited service, enjoy the Trans AM ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:4/29/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia williams
    Review:Felicia was very helpful which, she even shipped my bike out for less then what it was quoted for to help.me with my budget she also called me often to.keep me updated on the move I was very pleased with her and would highly recommend her to all of ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Alex...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:alex
    Date:4/29/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: IL- >MO Transport
    Review:Sent my daughter her car for college. Having never done this before, I reached out to several vendors. Felicia took the time to thoroughly explain the process from start to finish. I really appreciated it as I had no prior knowledge. She kept me ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tracee...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Tracee Hirsch
    Date:4/29/2015 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:The service from this broker was outstanding. Having never shipped a vehicle, I had plenty of questions. Kimberly was patient with me and explained everything in a manner that was very understandable to a novice shipper. She was not over bearing with... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Susan, You have been wonderful to work with! I am so glad your new truck, well new to you made it safe and sound. If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to call, email or text me! Enjoy the new vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Susan Marciano
    Date:4/29/2015 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Corvette
    Review:Chell Hart was awesome - always answered the phone when I called, patiently answered my questions, obtained a fair and reasonable quote, and got my car picked up and delivered ahead of schedule - well done! She is an excellent ambassador for your co... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Kurt, I appreciate this awesome review of my services! I t was a pleasure working with you on this route! We had a fantastic carrier- you had provided excellent information, and kept the line of communication open though out! I hope you will remember me to those you know need my services, and wish you all the best in your new location! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Kurt
    Date:4/29/2015 3:08:00 AM
    Subject: Clarity
    Review:As a person who had never gone through the process of having to ship a car, I needed to be guided through the process. Greg Bailey did a great job of doing this and made me comfortable using his company. The car was picked up and delivered a day earl... [ More ]
    Poster:William S. Rubin
    Date:4/29/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: jeep wagoneer pickup
    Review:The very best at followup!!!! very knowledgeable and helpful. she went the extra mile to find a good carrier and the delivery was before the due date [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jim! Thank you so much! I really enjoyed working with you! Getting vehicle in Mexico as a purchase and getting over the border so we can transport it was a lot of work on your part but I am so happy that we were able to help you out. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:4/28/2015 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Kimberly was very helpful in helping my daughter ship my truck from California to Hawaii for me. My truck arrived a few days early and in the same condition that it was when my daughter dropped it off. Thanks for your help Kimberly. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Helen, Thank you so much for this great review! If you need anything or another car to transport please let me know. I hope Falene will leave me a review as well! Again Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Helen
    Date:4/28/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia McClain is great! We had a fluid situation where my work changed my job start date at the very last minute. I was frazzled with all the changes that needed to be made. Especially with changing the dates as to when our cars would be picked up fr... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Thank you for the super review, Susan. Call me next time you have to move, but this next time I hope you stay for more than a few weeks. LOL! Hope all works out with your jobs in Tennessee. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Susan PaytonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:This was the second time my vehicle was shipped across country. The first time was with another transport company and it was a horrible experience. Auto Shipping Group provided excellent, on time service. I would not hestitate to use ASG again shou... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com B Myers Thank you for giving me an opportunity to make this transport a positive one. I really appreciate the time you spent leaving me such a great review. I could have not done such a great job with out your assistance. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:BMyers
    Date:4/28/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Review:Excellent service. I would use again. My car was picked up on time and delivered as planned. Tige was very helpful and followed up with me on any of my questions with fast responses. I got quick service and am very pleased. I highly recommend using t... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Foley
    Date:4/27/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of Mind!
    Review:My experience with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia Williams was wonderful. She was professional, she kept me in complete contact with all updates and all info pertaing to the transport of my car. When the day came for the pick up she called, made su... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Maria...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Maria
    Date:4/27/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: FL to WA
    Review:Malia was very helpful throughout the entire shipping process. Being so far away from my destination state, I had some doubts on whether to ship the car or if it was safer just to drive. Auto Shipping Group Inc. was highly professional and assured me... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Ian, I am happy to hear everything went as planned. The Pacific Northwest is the place to be, you will just LOVE Seattle. Thank you for the review, Malia. [ view ]
    Poster:Ian
    Date:4/27/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: lance staab
    Review:Very good service. Punctual and professional. Would use again without hesitation. I was pleased with the rapidity of service, so much so that the car got to my destination almost at the exact same time I did! Very happy with the company. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com S Khan Thank you for leaving me such a great reveiw. I was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it with out yo. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:s khanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: lance staab
    Date:4/27/2015 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor
    Review:You cannot go wrong with Heidi Taylor. She did a phenomenal job. Not much more to say than that. Got the vehicle picked up on the exact day I needed it, and used a tremendous carrier who delivered the car from FL to PA in ONE DAY. Tremendous, t... [ More ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm Thank you so much for your 5 STAR REVIEW Josh!! You made my day! Thank you so much for taking the time to review my customer service. Your kind words made my day! You are a great customer! If you ever need our services again, I will be here for you! [ view ]
    Poster:Robbie
    Date:4/26/2015 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: thank u
    Review:Really first I want to say thank you .start from the beginning processing time is good they are not take time to response the price is good my car is ship on time and arrive without damage nothing to stolen generally i satisfied by customers service ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sutan and Weraka...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is really important in our business. It's never too early to make your reservation. Because you tackled your preparations early for your relocation; you set the table for a smoother dispatch versus those folks who procrastinate. I appreciate your confidence in myself; and our drivers. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:weraka fogi
    Date:4/25/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Contact (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:I spent quite some time researching different companies. I used this review website and cross referenced with the BBB and other sites. I saw several reviews that referenced Stephanie Hamilton and feeling about as comfortable as I could based on revie... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE****Erin, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to put this process at ease for you. Should the auto transport need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again. Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Erin C.
    Date:4/25/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Tige is the man!
    Review:I just used Auto Shipping Group for my first ever car shipment and Tige Yeargin was amazing! Due to circumstances on my end (not ASG's end) I had a difficult time with finding a stolen title/ key etc.. the situation could have continued to be difficu... [ More ]
    Poster:Francesca
    Date:4/25/2015 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell was very helpful throughout the process. The car was a few days late but that was due to the fault of a third party truck and not the company itself. Hell kept on the truck and tried to speed up their process as fast as she could. Great job. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autopshippinggroup.com Dear DW, I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review. I was also frustrated with the delay of your transport, but was glad to be the one to be able to follow you through your entire transport. I hope you are settling into your new surroundings. Good luck in your future sport endeavors, and I hope you'll remember me to friends and familiy if you know they need my services! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:D.W.
    Date:4/24/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service Dustin o. 360.464.2504
    Review:Have had the worst time with other transport companies. Dustin is knowledgeable and always gets right back to me if I leave a message. I would recommend Dustin if you need a transport. Two thumbs up! [ View ]
    Response:DUSTIN 360-464-2504** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** Thank you Michael for taking the time out of your busy life to give such a great review about my performance. Its sad that there are still companies allowed to take advantage of trusting clients, but we got that mess cleaned up and any time you need our services again in the future we'll be here for you. [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Kaplan
    Date:4/24/2015 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:It was easy and took very little time. i would use them again. i have used other in the past and they just didn't come up to par. [ View ]
    Poster:rusty maceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Me......
    Review:I recommend Malia @ Auto Shipping Group 100% to handle all of your transport needs. I had checked many transport services over a period of about 4 months. When I finally spoke with Malia I knew this is the one for me. She took me through the entire ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Hi Donna, thank you for the awesome review. It was CERTAINLY A BIG SURPRISE when you were searching Transport Reviews for a company, and you run across the name of your good friends sister working for Auto Shipping Group! Small world. Thanks again, Donna. Malia. [ view ]
    Poster:Donna M GruderThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was wonderful the entire time. Though the car arrived a little late (1 day), it was not because of anything by auto shipping group, but rather the carrier. The carrier was pretty good as well, and I was able to be in touch with the driver the w... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear MJS, Thank you for taking to time to right me this kind review and to share your story with future customers! I was glad I was able to help you through the speed bumps that we encountered along your transport as I know it is always nice to have a broker will actually stick with you through as transit. I am sure you'll send others my way if you know they need my help. Best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:MJS
    Date:4/24/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Heidi Taylor
    Review:Heidi was prompt and pleasant and the delivery was reasonably priced. That's about all there is to say. [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Josh!! You made my day! Especially since you went to such lengths to post this review! It was a pleasure assisting you with this transport! Your kind words made my day! [ view ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:4/24/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Volkswagen beetie
    Review:i was very happy with how everyone involved. kept me informed every step. $690.00 to go from New York to Georgia. the driver was very professional called me one hour before he show up on time. no damage to the car. it took four days to door to door j... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE*****Eric, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Sarracino
    Date:4/24/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: malia
    Review:Hello my name is Lindsay. I used auto shipping group to ship my vehicle and malia from auto Shipping group was amazing. I received my car earlier than expected. I would definitely ship another vehicle through malia. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Lindsay, I am thrilled to see you were so pleased with my help in transporting from Hawaii. Thank you for the great review. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:lindsay saints
    Date:4/24/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Truck
    Review:This was the second time I used this company to ship my vehicle to Hawaii. The price was always fair the first time around. Always made contact promptly when we had questions and vehicle always came when it was promised. I will never use another comp... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Adam....................what an awesome review! You guys are the best!! Thank you so much, and I look forward to working with you again soon. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Adam OHara
    Date:4/24/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Review of present transactiom
    Review:HONESTY, HONESTY, HONESTY! THIS IS WHY I CHOSE I CHOSE AUTO SHIPPING GROUP (MALIA IN PARTICULAR) I INVESTIGATED AT LEAST 6 OTHER TRANSPORT COMPANIES. THE PRICE QUOTED BY AUTO SHIPPING GROUP WAS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE. HOWEVER THE OTHER TRAN... [ More ]
    Poster:GRANT WHYTE MD
    Date:4/24/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Review of present transactiom
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. What can I say about such an amazing customer, and friend. Ian, you are the best, and I thank you so much for this beautiful review. I enjoyed reading your book......it is an honor to know you. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:GRANT WHYTE MD
    Date:4/24/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia was very professional and down to earth. I enjoyed working with her. She understands the customer needs at a stressful time. She does her best to remove the stress. She's upfront and honest. She had my vehicle ready for pickup in just a coupl... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Thank you for the nice review, I really appreciate it Paula. Please please take good care of yourself, you are a very kind woman. I hope you and your daughter both quickly recover from this dreadful disease . Hugs to you, and thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Ms. Miller
    Date:4/24/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Malia
    Review:I had several brokers call me regarding transporting my car from FL to WA. I spoke with Malia and new right away that she was the one I wanted to work with. She was honest and upfront right way and so far all my dealings with her have been profession... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Amy, thank you so much for the great review. It has been a pleasure working with you, and I will never forget our little inside joke.......LOL! Take care, and thanks again. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:amy
    Date:4/24/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia was excellent with her customer service. She walked me through and explained everything perfectly she also got me a great price. Thanks for the great experience. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA MCCLAIN 360-214-3671 OR MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM - -SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK AND EVENINGS. Hi Jayro, thank you so much for the great review. I was happy to see we had a carrier so soon, and even saved you $100. I appreciate you taking time out to post this for me. Malia [ view ]
    Poster:Jayro
    Date:4/24/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group was Great. Trucker was frustrating.
    Review:Heidi was fabulous and helped the entire time. She was always available to clarify and be the middle man. Our driver was frustrating, but she helped us navigate that and let us know what our options were with dealing with him. [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Nichols!! You made my day! It was a pleasure assisting you with this transport! Your kind words made my day! I do apologize for the frustration you went thru! Your a trooper!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Nichols
    Date:4/24/2015 4:43:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77