View 151,294 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,295th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2318 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.62% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.38% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: easy and as expected
    Review:The process was relatively painless. The price and options were explained up front. I had to arrange for someone to get the car onto a truck because I was on a plane. But other than that, it occurred as promised and was easy. The driver contacted ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Gretchen, Thank you so much for the review. I sent you a personal email just a moment ago. If there is anything else you need please let me know. Again thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Gretchen B
    Date:9/8/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:I needed a 2007 Maserati Quattroporte shipped and had a very tight timeline available. I received many calls and quotes from different carries but I went with Auto Shipping Group not because they were the cheapest but because made me feel that the co... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Brian! This was a challenge of a transport! I was tickled that you entrusted me with the transfer of this beauty of a car! It is always nice to hear that an Operations manager has found my level of customer service and persistence adequate. I do, however, have to share some of the praise back to you, Brian. If you had not been so willing to answer the phone, help coordinate payment, and have the appropriate physical data available, I would not have been able to complete this route on time. Thanks for being my partner is charity! I'll be watching for this pretty on the televised auction. Hope to chat with you soon! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Caldwell
    Date:9/8/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped great cross country
    Review:Great transaction start to finish. Highly recommend. Cassie was great. Only slightly negative thing was car ended up in Nevada sooner than we annicpated and check did not reach my son in time (via post office mail) [ View ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Sandy, you were so fun to work with. It's great when I have a customer that loves to laugh, thank you. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:SandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Jeff Vigue (360)853-2829
    Review:This was the third time we shipped a car cross country and the first time we used Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was a pleasure to work with and very knowledgable about the industry. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time for a price that wa... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OE EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the very nice review Dale, I look forward to assisting you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Dale D.
    Date:9/8/2014 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: FRAUD
    Review:DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I recently had them ship my car from Dallas, Texas to Las Angeles, California. They shipped my car for $920 (a fairly competitive price).While this brokerage was professional, the shipping company they booked me with was TERR... [ More ]
    Response:Nick, as brokers we pre-screen every carrier that we assign. The carrier we assigned has very high ratings but because there was no proof of the mileage difference, there was no way to discern if it actually happened. This is the reason for taking pictures and/or video tape just before it is loaded. I did try to negotiate with the carrier on your behalf but he just simply did not believe the miles were put on the vehicle as claimed. I am very sorry that this happened and it is very rare, but I cannot stress enough the importance of the pictures at the pick up. We are not a fraudulent company. We are A+ rated with the BBB and have been in business for a very long time. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick Connolly
    Date:9/8/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Review:My wife and myself are totally satisfy with the service we received in the relocation of our vehicle. Martha Castillo was very knowledgeable and followed through and answer all of our questions regarding this process. However we did have one issue wi... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you for the review. Not only was I able to get your car shipped within the exact time frame you desired, I saved you $200 from what we had initially quoted you. I'm sorry there was a misunderstanding on payment at delivery but am glad we were able to get it figured out. Thanks again. MC [ view ]
    Poster:Clem MciverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Was Good
    Review:On Thursday at noon, I contacted ASG and said that I needed the car picked up in San Diego by Saturday at the latest. I was willing to pay an expedited fee. Kimberley took my order and said she would get back to me within an hour. Amazingly, th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Tom, I was so pleased that everything worked so fast for you. If you need anything else please let me know. I would be happy to help any friends, family or yourself again. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Welsh
    Date:9/7/2014 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great way to ship my truck
    Review:Olivia Maxie was very pleasant to work with, answered all questions I had asked, plus she was just a very nice lady!! Very good experience and would recommend to anyone who is thinking of shipping a car or truck... [ View ]
    Response:Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347 Mike, Thank you so much for the positive review! I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:The price to ship my car was expensive in my opinion but the customer service was excellent. Dan was available and very friendly every time I called him. He was prompt in sending emails and getting answers as well. Overall I am very satisfied with A... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIEL J. CABRAL*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com It was my pleasure in serving you and I look forward in helping any of your friends and family in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:A BettsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: CA to KY
    Review:My new truck was delivered on time to my destination. I would definitely recommend them. Other companies wanted to charge me an expedited fee to get it there in under 10 days! My contact person was also exceptionally wonderful! Thank you, Olivia. [ View ]
    Response:Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-483-4347 Stephanie, I am so glad we were able to keep the cost down for you. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:9/7/2014 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: First time having a car hauled
    Review:This was our first experience having a vehicle hauled anywhere. I was a little apprehensive about setting this up and what all to do. After contacting Auto Shipping Group all my worries disappeared. Malia McClain was awesome. She set everything up in... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank You for the very nice review, Mike. It was a pleasure making this a great experience for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike MoserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 8:05:00 AM
    Review:I used Auto Shipping Group because when I called and spoke to Malia, she was the first person of all the car shipping companies I spoke with who was honest and truthful. The quote was one of the higher ones I received, but because of Malia I knew it... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES - John and Dorothy, you are so sweet. This review is so heartwarming, and almost brought me to tears. I sincerely appreciate your kind words, and to know you appreciate my integrity means so much. Thank you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:John Or Dorothy Sergi
    Date:9/7/2014 6:49:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:I started the process knowing absolutely nothing when I found myself suddenly having to ship both my son and my pride and joy Mustang to college in California. Julie Johnston from Auto Shipping Group was with me from beginning to end and walked me th... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Eileen it was a pleasure working with you and transporting one of your babies. I wish you and your son the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:9/6/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Poster:Eileen
    Date:9/6/2014 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: very professional
    Review:Randy Chavez with the Auto Shipping Group was very professional...he was honest, thorough, and detailed about all aspects of their services. He went out of his way to meet my needs and ensure a satisfactory experience. I will use this company again... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Robert for taking the time to leave the feedback. Let me know if you ever need my services again! [ view ]
    Poster:Robert GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: use this transport.
    Review:On time. Not too costly. Extremely helpful service for people like me who have no idea what they're doing. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Daniel, Thank you so much for the review. Shipping for you was quick and easy. I hope you enjoy your time in Maryland and please call me anytime if you ever need to ship again! Thanks again for the review! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel Thompson
    Date:9/6/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Az to PA
    Review:I had an overall positive experience with Matt and ASG. While the ultimate price ended up being $200 than we originally quoted, the vehicle was picked up on time and was dropped off by the carrier in only two days. Matt kept me updated on the pro... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com***** (360) 207-5535 Thanks Kevin, I appreciate the review very much. Its nice to see the carrier was able to deliver your Jeep with light speed. I'm amazed they were able to drive the country that fast, excellent work. The rate did climb a little because the route called for a couple rural jaunts off the main freeway, which is understandable. I appreciate the kind words and hope to work with you again if the situation arises. [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin Wood/ EdwardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Review Auto Shipping
    Review:Brenda contacted me after I entered request in internet. She was honest and straight forward on cost. Car was picked up withing 3 days and delivered 3 days early. Hats off to Brenda...no additional cost. [ View ]
    Response:Brenda@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2846 David, Thank you so much for everything! I am glad the vehicle was delivered so quickly! If you need anything let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:David Harris
    Date:9/6/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic experience
    Review:Kimberly Freiley was upfront and helpful in informing me about how the transport process works and kept me updated on finding a transport. The driver was professional and helpful and even went out of his way to drop the vehicle off closer to my home,... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Andrea, I am always happy to hear that the driver did what they were suppose to do. If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to working with you again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrea PadillaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: responsive and on the ball
    Review:While I was making transport arrangements I had a lot else going on in my work life and couldn't always talk on the phone or spend any time doing anything except just getting it all done. Kim took the lead and sent follow up emails to all involved ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Pam, Thank you so much for the positive review! I am so glad things went smoothly. If you need anything else please do not hesitate to let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela DaileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Lance came through for me after the first broker was unable to fulfill her promises. (I understand she no longer works there). Although the cost turned out to be $700 more than the first agent said, Lance found a driver in just a few days who was abl... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Norrette thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took to leave me one. I am glad that I was able to transport your vehicle safely [ view ]
    Poster:norretteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2014 3:51:00 AM
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job finding me a carrier on time and the pick up was spot on. There were no hidden charges. And to my surprise, the delivery was two days earlier than promised. So I got to save on a rental car for the remaining two da... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sriram, It was great working with you! I really appreciate the review! Thank you so much. I am so glad that everything worked out then way you hoped it would. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Sriram P
    Date:9/6/2014 1:14:00 AM
    Review:I do recommend these guys. Great service! The pick-up was on time and the truck driver was a great guy. The delivery was on ahead of schedule and the driver called one day in advance and then half an hour before he arrived. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Ammar, Thank you so much for the review! I really appreciate it! If there is anything else I can do for you, friends or family let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:AQ
    Date:9/5/2014 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was great in quickly and efficiently organizing my car transport from Seattle, WA to Anchorage, AK, even without me being in Seattle to get my car off. Much appreciated for completing the job on short notice and the thorough communication and av... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah LangbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I was recommended to Auto Shipping Group by a colleague who had used them before. I called and was immediately connected to Randy. Randy worked with me (I had very tight deadlines around pickup) and managed to make my pickup window exactly. The ... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Hey Erin, thanks for the great review...it was my pleasure to help you with the auto move. Have a great rest of summer and look forward to helping you again should you need it! [ view ]
    Poster:Erin R
    Date:9/5/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience for the second time
    Review:I recently used Auto Shipping Group for the second time ( natural choice after success with the first order about 3 yeas ago) for transporting my Toyota Camry from IL to CA at price quote of $1375. I worked with Kimberly, she was very patient in list... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Pallavi, It was wonderful working with you. If you need anything else please let me know! Thank you for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:P.P.
    Date:9/5/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: from Hawaii to Cali
    Review:I'm happy with the service I received. Julie was awesome to deal with. I'm overall very satisfied with the service. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Avelino it was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for your service and I wish you the very best and safe travels. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Avelino Lopez
    Date:9/5/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Laredo
    Review:I have used Kim several times now to handle shipping of our family vehicles across the country. She has always done a great job at meeting our pick up and delivery dates while obtaining the best rate. We will continue to use Kim in the future. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Bob, Thank you so much for leaving a review! I enjoy working with you. I look forward tot he next shipment. Please call me or email me when you are ready! [ view ]
    Poster:Bob Hoffman
    Date:9/5/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:The carrier is on time for pick up and take some pictures cautious, then tell me which date my car should be deliver to my place , finally my Toyota was delivered safely in time ,thanks ! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ami, I want to thank you for the review.I do my best to make sure all goes well . [ view ]
    Poster:AmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Randy Chavez 360-853-2823 - Shipment of 2 Cars - Broker Customer Service
    Review:I worked with Randy Chavez to have 2 vehicles shipped cross-country. What I very much appreciated from Randy was his directness and honesty. When the route I requested was not likely to match with a driver, he let me know and helped me brainstorm oth... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Thanks Tammy for the review and would like to add that you also were a pleasure to work with. You were very understanding when it came to the complexities of getting 2 cars moved across country from difficult locations..again, thank you for your patience and understanding! Hope you're enjoying this beautiful NW summer we're having! [ view ]
    Poster:Tammy Wisco
    Date:9/5/2014 2:27:00 PM
    Review:Great service, ontime and delivered when promised. I have used this company 3 times now and i have had great success every time [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Virgil, I have enjoyed working with you each time for your transport needs. I look forward to working again with you in the future. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Virgil O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Everyone I dealt with was knowledgeable, friendly, and delivered excellent service. Much to my surprise my vehicle arrived in 5 days. Definitely, will recommend and use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:Brenda Ortega Auto Shipping Group 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com I was great working with you Margaret. Thank you so much, I hope to do business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Margaret Green
    Date:9/5/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: LA to Dallas
    Review:Martha was amazing. I got to speak to her after talking to several shipping companies trying to shop around. She gave me the most accurate information and got everything together within hours. My car was picked up two days after the original call and... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Wow Anna, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I always make the experience a great one. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. Best wishes to you and your family :) [ view ]
    Poster:Anna Riahi
    Date:9/5/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping
    Review:Overall it was a great experience working with this company. Cassie Swyer is an excellent communicator, very knowlegeable, approchable and eager to help all the time. Hardworking. If I need to ship a car again with no doubt I will call again and ... [ More ]
    Response:Cassie 360-853-2825 cassie@autoshippinggroup.com Oh, Jose, Thank you so much. You are always a delight to call or receive a call from because of your cheerful attitude. Have a fabulous weekend. Cassie [ view ]
    Poster:Jose Venero
    Date:9/5/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping
    Review:Mike McLoughland and Auto Shipping Group were thorough in making this shipping transaction easy to complete. Unlike others who leave a few things unknown until the contract is signed, there is no up sell or addons. The quote is straightforward and a... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Gordon for your comments. It was pleasure helping you get your vehicle moved, and am glad your experience was a positive one. Please let us know if we can ever help you again. Have a great day! Mike [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon Myers
    Date:9/5/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison
    Review:The service was good. No hassle. Excellent customer service representative, Sue Garrison. The company was also very accommodating when I needed to make last minute changes. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Matty for the great review. Glad to help with the adjustments. Take care, Sue [ view ]
    Poster:Matty Schwartz
    Date:9/4/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: My Niece's Car
    Review:I contacted a few carriers to get quotes to move a car for my niece from California to Oklahoma and quickly found out the space is scattered with all different types of brokers, transporters, etc. I was frustrated by emails, calls, and similar and j... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Scott for trusting me with your niece's new car. It was my pleasure helping you booth. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:9/4/2014 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803
    Review:Stephanie was fantastic to work with. Price was fair, found a driver quickly, car was picked up a day early and arrived right on time. I'll definitely call her when I need to ship my next car! [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***5 Star Service****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***BM, thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I look forward to shipping your next vehicle. Take Care :) [ view ]
    Poster:BM
    Date:9/4/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Shipped
    Review:Felicia was great, this is the 3rd time I have used her services and couldn't be happier. I would fully trust her to find the right shipper to ship your vehicle. Her service is top notch and very easy to deal with. I Would suggest her and her compan... [ More ]
    Response:** FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Greg, It's so good to hear from you and thank you for your loyal business! I always enjoy working with you and appreciate your kind words :-) Thanks so much~ [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:9/4/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:Alexandra did a great job. She was very easy to communicate with readily available.I felt the price was fair and over all this was an easy experience.Though my pick up was late, it was not Alexandra or Auto Shipping Groups fault, the driver of the tr... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Jeanne, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:JeanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - Efficient/Reliable
    Review:I had a very pleasant experience with Matthew Peterson from Auto Shipping. He was prompt, professional, and very knowledgeable. He was able to provide me with a quote and confirm a carrier all within 24 hours. I was very impressed by the customer ser... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson*****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Anna, I appreciate you taking the time to write a review for my services. This was a little while back but I do remember finding a carrier on short notice and the thunderstorm delay. Im happy it all worked out in the end and we were able to accommodate your shipment. Thanks again for the review and the repeat business. [ view ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:9/4/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston
    Review:I have used this shipping company numerous times but this is the first time Julie has helped me ship a car. She was excellent. I called her with my dates, she researched the cost and the next day I had a carrier to ship my car. The pick up and delive... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Martha it was a pleasure working with you! Thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services we strive to make our customers transport smooth and stress free for them. I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. My best to you. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Martha Kormondy & Brian KormondyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Tate w/ Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I shipped my car cross county using Auto Shipping Group and Tate Higgins as my primary contact. He was knowledgeable, honest, and a pleasure to work with. The car was picked up and delivered on time and in excellent condition. The price matched what ... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review. I really appreciate it. Im glad everything went smoothly and hope we fulfilled your expectations. It was a pleasure working with you and hope to assist you and/or your friends and family in the future! Thanx again for choosing Auto Shipping Group. CHEERS! [ view ]
    Poster:Joe G
    Date:9/4/2014 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell, Was amazing from start to finish. She handled every detail so I didn't have to stress or worry. This was so helpful with us moving since I had alot of other balls in the air and she really went above and beyond to make sure it was smooth and ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Lisa! It was so good to hear from you! Thanks fro taking the time to leave some words for me! I was a touch worried about this transport- simply because of the stress creators I knew you were battling. I'm glad I could take some of that weight from your shoulders and get this transport done on time and within a budget that worked for both you and the carrier service! Hope you are enjoying your New York minutes! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:9/4/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell has been very helpful throughout the transport. She would proactively call me to give updates on transfer dates and driver details. I never had to call her to ask for anything, she kept me posted on every detail that I wanted. This has been the... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Gaurav! That's one of the nicest reviews I've ever received! I strive to anticipate my client's needs and make a concerted to ensure that they never feel out of contact throughout the shipping process. I am honored to have to worked with you! I hope you will remember me to your friends and family for any further shipping needs! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Gaurav Kumar
    Date:9/3/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Breanna
    Review:I've have never had the need to transport a car, and now I had two cars to ship! I received no less than 20 emails and phone calls...some quotes were low, some were high...and they sometimes wanted all the money up front. (So now they have both my ca... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com**@360-853-2820. John, Thank you so much for the review! You and your mom were wonderful to chat with! And I am so glad we got you picked up the same day and i saved you some money which is always a plus! Enjoy your time in Texas and give me a call anytime you ever need another shipment again. Thanks again ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!!
    Review:Malia was very helpful. Even though I knew nothing about the service, she explained everything involved to me and even gave me hints and pointers about the industry, do's and dont's. She was the point of contact between me and the carrier at all time... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806- OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY WONDERFUL COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Sergio, thank you very much for the great review. Call me when you are ready to ship again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:sergio
    Date:9/3/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Inc
    Review:Olivia at Auto Shipping Group was a helpful, respectful and informative. That being said, the company who actually did the shipping, C.A.R.S. (Corporate Auto Retail Service) was ok at best. The pickup and transportation of the vehicle was fine. Th... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Eric, I truly enjoyed working with you and Richard. Hope you are enjoying your car in Cali, look forward to doing business with you guys in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Eric WeinerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2014 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:After spending time getting cost estimates from various vehicle transportation companies to get a vehicle from Missouri to southern Oregon, I settled for Dependable Auto as they made it seem that they could get the job done. At the 11th hour, I real... [ More ]
    Response:** DANIEL CABRAL** @ 360-853-2828 / dan@autoshippinggroup.com Hello James, it was my pleasure we look forward in serving you and your friends in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:james dietzmann
    Date:9/3/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Randy
    Review:Randy, worked very hard to get my car picked up and delivered. The delay in delivery was due to bad weather in route which was not the driver or RANDY'S fault. Excellent service by the trucker to get his truck in a very tight area to pick up car.... [ More ]
    Response:***Randy@AutoShippingGroup.com***360-853-2823***Tom, thanks for the review and your understanding about the weather related delay. I hope you're enjoying the car and let me know if I can help you or anyone you know ship a car...take care sir! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Donahue
    Date:9/3/2014 5:18:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47