View 169,620 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,621th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2400 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.86% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.14% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie Pace was absolutely excellent to work with. Friendly, energetic, and a worker that definitely produces results, Billie Pace took outstanding care of my transport needs. She worked a great rate for me and coordinated a driver very quickly whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh Meyer
    Date:9/3/2015 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:Billie was very excellent at her job. Very nice spoken, understands your need. and willing to help. I had similar experience with this company before. I would recommend then to anyone and will again if necessary in future. [ View ]
    Poster:Bijaya Shrestha
    Date:9/3/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:I contacted this company (on a Sunday) in a panic because the original company that was supposed to deliver my cars took longer than I expected to pick them up. The person I spoke with was very knowledgeable and explained the process to me in much d... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Harris
    Date:9/3/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was terrific!
    Review:My first time having to transport a car was hard enough, but having to do it across the country made it much more difficult. Maria has been able to alleviate my fears throughout the entire process. She has kept in constant contact with me and has bee... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGTON STATE ALLOWS ME TO ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR WITH QUESTIONS. Matt, thank you :) :)!! You are great, and I have enjoyed working with you. Thank you so much for the nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:MM
    Date:9/3/2015 10:36:00 PM
    Subject: A OK
    Review:The shipment was exactly as I was told. The price, the timeframe and delivery were as expected. The drivers were nice and constantly in touch and available when they had my car. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER THE PAST EIGHT YEARS WITH ASG I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY TRANSPORTED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES. WORKING FROM MY HOME OFFICE IN WASHINGTON STATE ALLOWS ME TO ALWAYS ANSWER MY PHONE NO MATTER WHAT TIME OF DAY. CALL ME FOR A QUOTE OR WITH QUESTIONS. - Eric, thank you for such a nice review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Let's get that scooter shipped! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Douglass
    Date:9/3/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:they picked up the car 2 days after I called them and delivered the car on time. Billie was very nice and pleasant to deal with I will use them again. [ View ]
    Response:****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Mike, Thank you for this great review. It sure was a pleasure working with you on shipping your car.. I look forward to helping you again in the near future! Thanks Again! [ view ]
    Poster:mike
    Date:9/3/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Billie Pace 360-284-7180
    Review:First experience shipping a car and it was not simple or easy. Original quote was significantly lower than final pricing and the original trucking company that was located to use did not end up being the one that was actually contracted and while Au... [ More ]
    Response:****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Tom, Thank you for your review .I do apologize that the first truck fell out, but I am happy we were still able to meet your deadline. It was a pleasure working with you and I look forward to assisting you in the future with your transport needs! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:9/3/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Unbelievably easy and fast
    Review:Was moving from NJ to AZ and did not want to drive cross country. My car was picked up 3 days after it was available. Had good experience with the broker and the driver. The car was delivered so fast that I barely had time to fly to AZ. Only had ... [ More ]
    Poster:B Tripka
    Date:9/3/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was very prompt in getting me set up for a carrier pickup and was extremely knowledgable about the process. We will definitely use her again for our auto transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Erin O'Meara
    Date:9/3/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Review:Stephanie Hanilton was friendly, helpful and speedy in making my booking process as easy as possible. I was quoted $1,225.00 but it was $1,000 COD. It was a pleasant surprise that it was cheaper but I thought they were going to just charge the credit... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Autumn, Thank you for the the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am sorry for any confusion you had on the payment for delivery. However, that is why we make sure you go through the dispatch details at the time of assigning the carrier, so if you have any questions you can contact us prior to pick up and most importantly delivery. Other than that I am glad that you felt the service was still 5 star service. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport request arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Autumn
    Date:9/2/2015 11:56:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:This is the 3rd time I used this company shipping from AZ to FL and they have been above and beyond every single time. I was so happy with their service the last two times that I didn't even shop around this time. I booked less than one week before ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE***Ali, Thank you for your WONDERFUL 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear that we have always been able to provide you the best service. Feel free to contact me again should the auto relocation need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:9/2/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: billie pace 360-284-7180
    Review:billie was first call after I posted for shipping quote. never shipped on quote system before she walked me thru whole process and delivered superior service could not have had a better experience will totally use her again P [ View ]
    Response:****BILLIE PACE***360-284-7180****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*** Pat, Thank you for this great review. It sure was a pleasure working with you on your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport request arise again. Thanks Again! [ view ]
    Poster:Blue horse farm
    Date:9/2/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Call Malia 360-214-3671- She is AWESOME!!!
    Review:We contacted at least 45 people until we found Malia. She was very honest with us. Did exactly what she promised to me. The driver Chuck was absolutely great!!! I recommend their services. Call Malia 360-214-3671 TODAY. Alex [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. Alex, you guys were just amazing to work with! All of my customers are so very important to me, I work hard to make sure everyone has nothing less than 5 STAR service, and transport experience. Thank again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com. [ view ]
    Poster:Alexandra MazziThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service but payment options need to be flexible
    Review:I had a problem with transporter about the payment option. I first told to the customer service agent about my hope of using the credit card to pay the total cost; however, the transporter refused to deliver my car to me because they DO NOT take cred... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ning Thank you for the great information on your review. I appreciate any input on improving our industry and my services. I did send you the information on the payments acceptable to the carrier prior to the pick up. I apologize it was not clear. I look forward to assisting you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Ning Wang
    Date:9/2/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Everything was done correctly, The pricing was excellent and time line of events including time of pickup and delivery was honored. Very excellent customer service My broker was always available and checked in often to make sure that I was happy with... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Thelma I know you have been extremely busy and I really appreciate the time you took from your day to leave me with such a fantastic review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come thru for you. I greatly appreciate your review and look forward to helping you the future [ view ]
    Poster:Thelma
    Date:9/2/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Eva 360-214-36
    Review:Every aspect of this pick up and delivery of my car was handled professionally. Eva did a great job orienting me to the process - friendly, matter of fact, accessible, not the slightest bit pushy. Everything worked the way she said it would. The ... [ More ]
    Poster:JEL
    Date:9/2/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Bike from CA to NYC
    Review:I would recommend others and I will do it next time if I want to. They are really great in terms of customer service. The pickup and delivery drivers were great and the contact person Greg Bailey was extremely helpful. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 GREG@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*** Geraldine ... I enjoyed working with you again. Thank you for the review and your business. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Geraldine
    Date:9/2/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Auto Shipping Group is a good company. Customer service was great. Kimberly Freiley is great. But they made two mistakes that ultimately reduced the experience for me. I was originally quoted one price and the price was later increased about $50 more... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ken, Thank you for the great review! I am so sorry the carrier caused issues for you. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:KW
    Date:9/2/2015 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:Felicia Williams , our contact person, was great. She kept in contact with us during the whole experience. She was very professional. She promised us through the whole experience that she would get us a good price that we could afford. The truck was ... [ More ]
    Response:** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** Military and Student Discounts Available ** [ view ]
    Poster:steve richardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Justin Heller 360-3748
    Review:The car was shipped without any incident and arrived in the same condition as it was at the start of the transport. The driver kept in touch throughout the day of arrival. The car was not picked up within the range of dates it was supposed to be (off... [ More ]
    Poster:P.M
    Date:9/1/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: felicia 602-428-6872
    Review:hay I did this posted 3 times but not summited. I appreciate this company. carrier noted all scratched parts of car body. this is popular company I like it . [ View ]
    Poster:Netra
    Date:9/1/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell was WONDERFUL. She kept me informed every step of the way. It is not uncommon in this business to have people straight out lie to you and fail to return any phone numbers. She was the complete opposite. She set me up with a great truck driver t... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear JB, I'm tickled my work ethic shines through to my customers! I try my hardest to make sure every route is completed with the fewest speed bumps possible. (pun intended! lol.) I will watch for you on your next move! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:JB
    Date:9/1/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Honda
    Review:Finding a reliable carrier who could answer all out questions was invaluable. Greg Bailey was so helpful and it made our decision with peace of mind. The cost quoated was upheld, and delivery was on time. [ View ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Cathy...I really appreciate the review and enjoyed working with you. Would love to again in the future. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:C.T.
    Date:9/1/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Felicia Williams @ (602) 428-6872!
    Review:I made a desperate call to ASG after making a reservation with Car Delivery USA that fell through at the last minute. Between calling a bunch of companies and reading their mostly horrible reviews online, I was tearing my hair out. I had a unique sit... [ More ]
    Poster:NZ
    Date:9/1/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Phenomenal service. Chell went above and beyond. I had to have my car transported from Southern CA to Western NC and she was so helpful and just amazing. The move was so stressful, but because of Chell, I had one less thing to worry about. Everything... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear ET, I can not begin to fathom the stress you've been under- having had to move your family, your home, and a couple cars in just the last few months. I am happy that I got to take some of that pressure off you and that your vehicles arrived in good condition and on time. Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, and enjoy your new surroundings... Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:ET
    Date:9/1/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Seattle to Boulder
    Review:Chell was there every step of the way to help guide me thru this trying process. It was my first time shipping a car from state to state, and after some initial hiccups when the first driver fell thru, Chell was able to find another and get my boy's... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear DG, Thanks for feeling I earned this kind, 5 star review! After our first driver's truck was found needing service, I was a touch stressed about your schedule, but one of our long-time preferred carriers came through as our save-the-day, shiny knight! I hope you boy is enjoying the Big Sky up there and that he appreciates how hard his dad works for him! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services! Take care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:DG
    Date:9/1/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent & Professional Servies
    Review:I was please with Chell Hart and Auto Shipping Group Inc. for their agile and professional servise. Hard was contacting me all the time and updating me with the status of the shipment. This helped me a lot since I was outside the U.S. and made my lif... [ More ]
    Poster:mazen SH
    Date:9/1/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Review:Chell provided excellent customer service and did an excellent job informing me of the process and what to expect. Once I received my car, the shipper had damaged it, but was understanding and non contentious. Chell explained what information I neede... [ More ]
    Response:**Chell Hart (360) 464-1039 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com** Dear IP, Thank you so much for leaving this review! I think it's important for clients to be aware that anything can happen on the open road and that the only assurances that can be made is sufficient insurance coverage from the carrier. That's why we check insurance levels and carrier ratings before allowing them to work with our clients. I am glad you were able to resolve the damage in a timely manner and hope to hear from you again fro your trip back! Please remember me to friends and family if you know they need my services. Enjoy your school year! CHell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:IP
    Date:9/1/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Price was increased from the 1st quote
    Review:The service was fine but the price was increased 2 time after the 1st quote My original quote was 900 USD but I end up paying 1100.00 USD vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:9/1/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Review:First time shipping a car for me so I was apprehensive. Malia did a great job of talking me through the process and making sure I made the right choices. She advised well to set a price that was competitive. Dan the driver was very easy to reach ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry R
    Date:9/1/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Justin Heller 360-512-3748
    Review:Quote was the lowest I received...better than any that were put out to bid. Phone process very smooth and easy. Car arrived ahead of schedule and in excellent shape. No problems, would use service again. Justin was very responsive and a pleasure ... [ More ]
    Response:It was my pleasure working with you Art, and im glad everything went as smooth as it did and in such a timely manner! If you ever need anything in the future dont hesitate to ask. Thanks, Justin Heller 360-512-3748 ext522 [ view ]
    Poster:Art Destin
    Date:9/1/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464- 1039
    Review:From the start of our journey, seeking out a company to work with, to the car being dropped off, Chell was friendly and eased our mind. We were so fortunate to have her helping us. She fought on our behalf when the trucking company was late picking ... [ More ]
    Poster:ML
    Date:9/1/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional
    Review:Chell was very professional in her interactions with us and she did a nice job of continuously checking in to make certain we had all of the information we needed related to our cross-country car transport request. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:9/1/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ (602) 428-6872
    Review:Felicia was great! We had a lot of flexibility on pickup but a very hard date before which no one was in Ohio to take delivery of the car. We had to ship a car for our college son and he handled the whole thing on his own, from the car pickup in CA t... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Lyon
    Date:8/31/2015 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was awesome!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle, cross country for my daughter in college, and Malia was an excellent resource and talked me through the whole process. Driver was excellent - arrived 10 minutes early for pickup and waited patiently for ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE SHIPPED THOUSANDS OF VEHICLES OVER MY PAST EIGHT YEARS HERE WITH ASG. I AM AVAILABLE ANYTIME FROM MY HOME OFFICE. IF YOU NEED A QUOTE PLEASE CALL OR EMAIL ME. Jennifer, thank you for such a stellar review. It pleases me to see everything went very well, and your daughter now has her car. Thank you again. Malia 360-214-3671 [ view ]
    Poster:JM
    Date:8/31/2015 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:It was a good experience, The driver was having good knowledge, The car was delivered without damage. The Broker charged me 200$ and the driver charged me 1100$. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Prakash I want to thank you for entrusting me with transporting your vehicle. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you had the confidence in me to come through for you. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this review. It seems harder to do the review than to ship a car thanks for your effort [ view ]
    Poster:Prakash Doddamani
    Date:8/31/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:The company was very responsive to my calls in setting up transportation of my daughter's Mini Cooper. Kimberly advised me on a good location for the pick-up (a Super Walmart) and I booked a motel near that Walmart. Our timing was critical for the pi... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Scott, Thank you so much for doing this review! I really appreciate customer feedback! I am so happy you were pleased with the overall service! If there is anything else you or your daughter need please let me know. Thanks again. Your order number was 1016868 [ view ]
    Poster:TSG
    Date:8/31/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin
    Review:I had a fantastic experience with Auto Shipping Group. Tige made the booking experience clear and fast. Also making me feel comfortable entrusting my car with a complete stranger. The driver was on time, professional and always communicated prior to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jazmin
    Date:8/31/2015 4:27:00 AM
    Subject: Very Honest and Helpful
    Review:Auto Shipping Group provided and excellent customer service experience. Lance was friendly and forthcoming in his responses to my questions. He was willing to match a lower price that I found from another carrier and I chose ASG because Lance made ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Victor Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to leave me one. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a sincere pleasure and I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2015 4:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I would highly recommend and use again both Auto Shipping Group (ASG) and thier chosen carrier GEO Best Service Inc. Lance Staab from ASG was very knowledgeable in respect of carriers to use and, cost estimates and transit time. The research and s... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup.com Steve Thank you for spending the time on giving me such a fine review. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. It was a sincere pleasure and I could not have done it with out you [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Guilfoyle
    Date:8/30/2015 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country haul
    Review:Because of the remote pick up locationz it was hard to get a carrier to pick up the vehicle. We had to drive it 50 miles to a more populated area to meet the carrier. Other than that the experience was smooth and predictable. A little more $ than we ... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Smooth and Predictable, that's music to our ears here Roger! Yes, Sunset @ Deer Isle MA to Seattle, WA was truly coast to coast and tested our network of drivers, but we got the job done! Thanks for the 5 Star review and I look forward to working with you again.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 seven days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Roger G.
    Date:8/29/2015 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: David Driver 360-214-3680
    Review:David was very professional and helpful with the transportation of my vehicle. The price was fair and the service was very prompt. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as estimated. [ View ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Thanks for the 5 star review Cory. I'm not sure what you're going to do w/ a Ford Model A in AK (snowtires), ha! Thanks for your constant input and be well.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 seven days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Cory Bricker
    Date:8/29/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: New York to Malibu, Ca
    Review:This is the fifth time in four years I've used Red Carpet. Excellent service every time. One more trip from Malibu to NY when my son graduates in April 2016. I will be using Red Carpet again. I would not take a chance with any other carriers, even... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry S.
    Date:8/29/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: David driver (360) 214-3680
    Review:David was very good about finding a carrier for my car all the way out in Colorado. Overall my whole transaction went very smoothly. It cost $950 to get the car shipped from Colorado to Connecticut, which isn't bad at all. The car made to my house in... [ More ]
    Response:Call or Text DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 for an immediate quote! We've been Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service since 2003! [Enjoy that ASPEN white STI Rob. It was awesome working with a true car enthusiast and I'm glad we exceeded your expectations. Thanks for the 5 star review and take care.] DAVIDD@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM ***Available @ 360.214.3680 seven days a week.*** [ view ]
    Poster:Rob T
    Date:8/29/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Car carrier review
    Review:On time. Courteous. Professional. Perfect. From the initial call until the car was delivered from Flirida to Nj was 3 days. The very professional crew picked up the car promptly and delivered directly to Nj in 24 hours. Couldn't ask for anything mor... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****William, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am very happy to hear that this experience went great. Feel free to contact me again should the auto shipping need arise again. [ view ]
    Poster:William agathis
    Date:8/28/2015 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I wish to express my gratitude to Stephanie and the entire staff at Auto Shipping Group. To say i was uneasy about this proc3ess is an understatement. Stephanie put my mind at ease and delivered on her promise to walk me through the entire process.... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE**** G, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Should the need arise again in the future keep me in mind. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:G Grande
    Date:8/28/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Maserati Shipment - Highly Reccommend
    Review:Very great experience with Tige. Highly Reccommend; have shipped several cars with them........Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:J Weiss
    Date:8/28/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Excellent!!! Always in contact. Would recommend to my friends!! Was friendly and informative of the whole process. This was all new to me and my Dad and everyone went out of their way to be helpful! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:8/28/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton absolutely saved my sanity when a different shipper dropped the ball and we lost a week of possible shipping time. We were on a very tight timeline, and apparently the non-running '53 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery wasn't something most ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Service****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Cindy, Thank you very much for the beautiful 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. You yourself have a great sense of humor. It always great to have a little fun while getting the job done. Feel free to keep me in mind should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy Elam
    Date:8/28/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Tige was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience very easy and worry-free. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:J Smith
    Date:8/28/2015 9:21:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85