View 151,283 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,284th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800) 901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 11 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2322 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 6.63% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 93.37% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: transport of my truck
    Review:mike went out of his way to help me. my expectations were more than exceeded thank you mike for all your help [ View ]
    Poster:chris moreland
    Date:11/1/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Daniel Cabral 360-853-2828
    Review:Order # 1012506, First time shipping a car, was very smooth. Picked up on time and delivered with no damage faster than I expected, picked up on Tuesday afternoon and dropped off Thursday evening 1440 miles away. Dan explained everything well and cos... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob Bruchman
    Date:11/1/2014 12:05:00 AM
    Review:Stephanie did an excellent job! I would defintely utilize this company again in the future. My vehicle was picked up much faster that promised and delived at the time promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug T
    Date:10/31/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Sue Garrison 360-200-4785
    Review:Sue Garrison has shipped many vehicles for my clients in the last few years and has aways provided top notch customer service. She has done around 50 transports for my customers and all were happy with the price and the service. I would recommend her... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Dave and thanks so much for posting. Yes, we have made quite the friend and partnership over the last few years. Hopefully someday we will get a chance to meet face to face and have a Starbucks! Thanks again for the great review! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:10/31/2014 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Auto Shipping Group and Eagle Lines Transportation
    Review:Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group was great in setting up the transportation and following through with any of my concerns. Carrier was Eagle Lines Transportation. There were issues with getting a tow truck operator to come to my location to pic... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Mike it was nice working with you and happy the Willy's is with you! My best to you and your family and if the need arises in the future I look forward to working with you again. Thank You. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Mike BowmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie took over for a colleague of hers who had been previously handling my order. From the time that she picked it up, she was incredibly responsive and customer-oriented. She communicated with me throughout the entire process, from providing ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****360-214-3678****Sarah, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star review. It has been a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy I was able to make this process stress free for you. Keep me in mind should you or Friends/family ever need their vehicle shipped in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah Bullard
    Date:10/31/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was FANTASTIC!! Faster than any other shipper!! 360-214-3671
    Review:Delt with many other companies over a month time and none of them took care of me as well or as quickly as Malia!! Will never go with anyone else!! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 -GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY!! I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND ON WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you so much for the great review, Neil. I felt so bad for everything the other company you chose first put you through.It just confirms that if you choose the company with the lowest quote.............your car goes no where......or.........they call back and ask for more money, and that more money pans out to be around the same quotes you were getting from most of the brokers. Now at least after finding me you have faith in this industry. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Neil P.
    Date:10/31/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: MALIA IS THE BEST! Call her at 360-214-3671
    Review:I am using Malia to ship my car from California to Germany. Everything has gone better than I imagined. She contracted out to Schumacher Cargo Logistics for the ocean transport, and they also have done a wonderful job. Thank you for everything. [ View ]
    Poster:Happy SHipper
    Date:10/31/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:My experience with This company through Stephanie was very pleasant. i would definitely use them again if i ever need to ship a vehicle in the future. [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE, CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Mohammed, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Mohammed AljehaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: transit connect delivery
    Review:Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order ... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****Bob, Thank you for the review. I enjoyed assisting you with your auto relocation. I apologize the requirements to leave a review is too much, but your feedback is much appreciated. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:BOB HALL
    Date:10/31/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 cross country enclosed shipping
    Review:Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches com... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is my pleasure working with you also on your transports. Thank you for the kind words. I look forward to the next one, maybe to the other side of the world it looks like. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki
    Date:10/31/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678............................................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Date:10/31/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with my auto transport
    Review:Auto Shipping Group was a great company to deal with. I had a very complicated cross-country move which meant that there was really only one day that was ideal for picking up my car. My car was picked up on the exact day I needed and everyone, especi... [ More ]
    Response:***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jon for your feedback! I enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle to California. Always happy to provide you and all my clients with 5 STAR Customer Service and I thrive for my customers satisfaction with anyone I work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:10/31/2014 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really ap... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved. I really appreciate your counting on me to get the job done. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates in the future. Again, thanks for using ASG. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Jamie WheelerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 3604642571
    Review:Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well. [ View ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arrived safely with the customer. Thanks to you for assisting being able to release the car to the truck. [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:10/31/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Greg! I am always tickled when you call me! You bring some of the craziest routes and some of the coolest cars! I was especially happy when you trusted me with your brother's vehicle on our most recent adventure, and always appreciate the persistence to stay in communication- it really helps me be the best broker possible!/ I look forward to our next transport! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:10/31/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Malia was a fantastic representive 3602143671
    Review:Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again [ View ]
    Poster:Gene A
    Date:10/31/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Always excellent service from Stephanie and the carrier she sends. I would always recommend her to anyone shipping a car within the US [ View ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****Over 6 Years experience, CALL TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****360-214-3678****Sam, It has always been such a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. I look forward to many more to come. Have a great HALLOWEEN! [ view ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:10/31/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great first time experience!
    Review:Regarding customer service, the best compliment I know to give is: Professional. Kimberly is that, a Professional! She was clear, concise, and an excellent communicator. She answered every question, every email. I am happy to recommend Auto Shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! David, I can not express how much I love this review! It has truly made my day. It is the best birthday present I could receive! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:DAK
    Date:10/31/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service!!!!!
    Review:I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & afte... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL FOR FREE QUOTE TODAY***360-214-3678*****Gloria, Thank you for the wonderful 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. [ view ]
    Poster:Gloria CarlsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams@602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up a... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! We pre screen the carriers we work with. I'm glad your transporting experience was stellar. Well thank so much and please take care. Thanks a lot~ [ view ]
    Poster:Sheldon Levitt
    Date:10/31/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679
    Review:We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you v... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! It was great working with you. I certainly appreciate your business, and be sure to let me know if I can help you or an associate in the future. Have a great weekend! Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Bianca
    Date:10/31/2014 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service Within time
    Review:We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family. [ View ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Pan, Thank you SO much for the FANTASTIC 5 star review! I am so happy we were able to transport your vehicle in the time frame you needed! You were just WONDERFUL to work with as well. I hope everything is going GREAT for you and if you or anyone you know needs a transport let me know! THANK YOU again for the 5 STAR review Pan!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Pan Dhoni
    Date:10/31/2014 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks to Brandon
    Review:Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bisola Orunja This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Stars
    Review:I've had Brandon at Auto Shipping Group ship our full size long bed 3/4 ton and dually company trucks across the country several times now and everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Prices were good and trucks were picked up and delivere... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Derek, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:10/30/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Super surprised, thank you Malia!!!
    Review:Couldn't believe how easy my transport went. I heard so many nightmare stories I was so worried when it came time to plan and ship my car. I have to give it to Malia, she was a real sweetheart when it came to planning an getting my car to me. I will ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Vern, it was a great pleasure working with you, I know you were worried about what truth is told by what company. As you can see you made the right decision by the quality of service you received. Thank you so much for the nice review. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:VernThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia did an outstanding job. She always gets me good prices with reliable carries. I never experienced any delay or trouble while working with her. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS, Vu it is always a pleasure. Thank you for being such a loyal customer. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Vu Pham
    Date:10/30/2014 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart - (360) 464-1039
    Review:I was very nervous to ship my car as I had never done it before. I heard so many horror stories about people losing their deposits, damaged cars, mileage added onto cars, delays in transport, and surprise increases in transport costs. In addition, ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Paul, I am so happy I could take the stress out of transporting your vehicle! I don't get many customers that are shipping a car for fun- most of my clientele are moving or have bought or sold a vehicle and can't drive it themselves and I am always tickled to know I could eliminate some of the inherent nervousness that comes with handing over your keys and your car. I was impressed with your knowledge of shipping when you called me and appreciate that your were an active partner in the shipping process. Please remember me to your friends and family so I can take care of them as well as I took care of you! And thanks again fort he nice words! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Paul C
    Date:10/30/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car transportation
    Review:I had a nice experience transporting 4 classic cars with this company. Kimberly was very helpfull coordinating that all were delivered in the same week and because transporting this cars is not easy. They usually do not start so loading is difficult.... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Gonzalo, I really loved moving all 4 of your vehicles for you. Each one had its special situation but I am glad i got them all to the port in time to make the vessel to go overseas. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:G Bulnes
    Date:10/30/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Mike was great!
    Review:I worked with Mike McLoughlin. Mike was always very professional and had some of best customer service I have seen in many years. He was in contact with me at every juncture, even gave me his home number in case I had any concerns or questions. The d... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark, Thank you for the kind review. I am so pleased things went so smoothly. I enjoyed working with you, and am glad your move went well. Please let me know if I can help you or one of your associates in the future. Thanks! Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Mark Causey
    Date:10/30/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: martha castillo
    Review:I love this woman! She helped me out of a tight jam and got me shipped on a days notice!! Would definitely use this company again in a heartbeat!! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a JAM Ashleigh and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it around! Not only did I get you the best price but I got you picked up on the exact day and delivered on the exact day needed! I am so happy you gave me the chance to serve you! Thanks again :) [ view ]
    Poster:Ashleigh SarenanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:I contacted Martha based on reviews I found online. Her service was beyond what was expected. She was honest, reliable, and efficient. She stayed in contact with us the whole transport. Originally our transport was quoted as a 3 day enclosed shipment... [ More ]
    Poster:Darren GoldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon 360-200-7549
    Review:Brandon explained detail process for me and it turn out exactly what he explained to me. The car was delivered on time. The driver called me couple hours before he delivered the car that gave me more time to go home from work. The driver was polite... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Tim , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Nguyen
    Date:10/30/2014 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Robert Reyes 360-464-2571
    Review:I am very happy and will definitely use Robert at Auto Shipping Group to haul my cars. They really came through for me. [ View ]
    Response:**Robert J Reyes** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Randy for your feedback. It was exciting to assist getting those 12 cars to Arkansas from Las Vegas. I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:randy
    Date:10/30/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Robert was our representative from the beginning to the end, it was nice to have a single person of contact. He has been polite and able to answer any questions or concerns that we had promptly and put us at ease with the whole shipping process. We... [ More ]
    Response:**ROBERT J REYES** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Marisa for your feedback, it was a pleasure speaking with you and I look forward talking to you more in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Marisa
    Date:10/30/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes ML 350 from NJ to TX
    Review:They were very prompt in answering my request and finding me a transport company. I received the contact number for the driver which was good to keep a track of your car. Delivery was on time. Their quote was the highest among all the brokers i conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Tijil AgarwalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited Delivered Perfectly
    Review:They did a great job of picking up, and delivering my Jeep to the new owner in Colorado. I would use them again. Thanks for such speedy service! ..................................... [ View ]
    Response:***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Jon for your feedback. CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Happy to provide an exceptional customer service experience without any stress or worries. [ view ]
    Poster:Jon Mock
    Date:10/30/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Lance did an outstanding job following up with me the customer and the contracted carrier. Motocycle was delivered on time and in perfect condition. Thank you! Rick Case [ View ]
    Response:LANCE STAAB 360-406-4893 LANCE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Rick, Thank you for such a great review. it was a pleasure assisting you with the transport of your Motorcycle. I really appreciate the time you took from your day to leave me your comments.thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Case
    Date:10/30/2014 6:44:00 AM
    Subject: Sue Garrison-360-200-4785 -Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I've moved a few times in the last 20 years, I've had terrible experiences. Let me tell you this was the BEST experience I've had and felt comfortable about. Sue Garrison was and is the ultimate professional from the beginning to end. Quote and fi... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much Moe for that stellar review! I absolutely loved working with you and glad I earned your trust. I am glad our carrier came through for you successfully as well. We try very hard to contract only the best. Thanks again for posting, it means everything to me and ASG! [ view ]
    Poster:Moe
    Date:10/30/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Wendy Barker
    Review:WEndy was very conscientious about the shipment of my car the whole time and kept me updated on the status. [ View ]
    Response:WENDY BARKER wendy@autoshippinggroup.com 360-214-3680 Sweet Helga! Thank you for this 5 star review! It was my pleasure working with you and guiding you through the entire process! Enjoy your new car! Wendy Barker easing minds one car at a time. [ view ]
    Poster:Helga
    Date:10/30/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my car from NY to AZ
    Review:This experience of shipping my car was better than I could have hoped for. My contact at Auto Shipping Group, Robert Reyes was polite, knowledgeable and prompt to return my phone calls and e-mails. The shipper, Royal Auto Transport took excellent c... [ More ]
    Response:****Robert J Reyes 360-464-2571***** Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for your feedback Lorraine. You were very easy to work with and I had a pleasure finding you a reliable carrier. I look forward to speaking with you again when you need to ship your car back to NY. [ view ]
    Poster:Lorraine HissigerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Malia McClain
    Review:My account executive was Malia McClain I was very nervous about this whole thing based on some of the horror stories I read on line and how each carrier seemed to try and scare you away from the competition. In the end I just sorted through my 11 d... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA -360-214-3671 - GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AND I AM ALSO AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Gerry, see....I promised you everything would be just fine. Thank you so much for choosing my company, and for choosing me. Your review was very nice. Malia@autoshippinggroup.cm [ view ]
    Poster:Gerry HatcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-464-2504
    Review:My experience with Martha at ASG was excellent, she is prompt and knowledgeable. I had number of requests from Martha, prescreen trackers for me, and follow up on pickup and delivery times; Martha followed everything I requested. Good Job! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the amazing review. You were a little nervous and skeptical but am glad you put your trust in us. Thank you for working with me and I would love to have you again! Refer your family and friends! [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Prakhina
    Date:10/29/2014 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT Service!!!
    Review:Lance is always spectacular when in comes to getting the job done efficiently. I have worked with him a couple times now and will continue to do business with the company as direct result of the superior customer service he has provided. His commun... [ More ]
    Response:LANCE STAAB 360-406-4893 LANCE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Halima, Thank you so much for such a fantastic review. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me both times you transported the vehicles. Always a pleasure assisting you. Looking forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:Halima KhanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:I had already committed to another company and didn't think it was going to work out when I contacted Auto Shipping Group. The original company ended up working out so I did not use ASG but I would if I needed to ship again. Tony was very knowledge... [ More ]
    Response:Tony Ferriera 360 464 2582 ext 405 tony@autoshippinggroup.com Mr. Hill thank you so very much for the kind words and i really do hope that we can do business in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:BV Hill
    Date:10/29/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Review:The Company delivered great! Sue was amazing and very helpful throughout the whole way. They picked up my car and delivered on time. The guy that picked up was really nice and to the point. He delivered fast. The only thing would be that it would be ... [ More ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Raquel for posting! Really appreciate the kind words. Most carriers if they can maneuver right to your door, they do. Sometimes depending on size of road or road resrictions it may prevent that, but overall they do a pretty decent job of getting very close in most cases. Thanks again for taking the time to post, it is greatly appreciated. [ view ]
    Poster:Raquel
    Date:10/29/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. Kimberly was really helpful in scheduling my car and ensuring it was picked up. She answered my questions promptly. My only complaint is the timing of when the carrier would pickup my car. I wish it c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! William, Thank you so much for this review! I am sorry the carrier was delayed. I wish they would have been a little closer to their time frame. We all understand times are estimates. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:WW
    Date:10/29/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:They make it easy to ship your car cross country. Kimberly is very helpful and responds quickly to any questions I had. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Amanda, Thank you so much! I have enjoyed every conversation we have had! If there is anything else you need before delivery please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:AGL
    Date:10/29/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:The move went much smoother than I would've thought. Especially since moving my apartment was a complete fiasco. My only complaint would be the timing of the carrier, however, that was pretty minor since they did communicate with me pretty well to th... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mike, Thank you for the positive review! I am sorry that the carrier had some delays. If we could have prevented the delays we would have. Thank you again for working with us! [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very Disapoited
    Review:I first came into contact with Dan Cabral around the 1st of October 2014. He appeared to be very professional and tried to give me all the information up front. Although one of his selling points for “Auto Shipping Group Inc” was to loo... [ More ]
    Response:**AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mark, I would first like to apologize if you were unhappy with my customer service. I just want to go over a few points that I think were misunderstood with how this industry works. We provide a quote to transport your vehicle. Once we have a carrier, they provide us with an ESTIMATED pick up and delivery date. I do apologize if the carrier did not answer your phone calls. You hire us to help facilitate the communication between you and the carrier. I was able to make contact with the carrier and get some more information. When you cannot reach the carrier, you called me, and I was able to reach them. Again that is what you hired our company to do. I was more than willing to take a list of things to speak to the carrier about and get the answers you needed and get back to you. The carrier that was assigned to you closes between 3 pm and 4 pm Pacific time daily so if you were calling after that time, then that would be why they were not answering your calls. I am sorry the driver arrived so early in the morning, but am happy that they were willing to take a different money option. As for the asking for a review: My job is to provide 5 star customer service, some customer believe that I have provided that service, while others like you for example do not. I do my best to provide the best customer service I can, and my other reviews I have received show for that. Unfortunately not every customer will be happy. We are asked by the owner of the company who watches for our reviews to make sure we get them. So yes we do ask repeatedly because we value customer comments so we can figure out where we can improve. We do offer a contest which you are more than welcome to check out the link below. Again I am sorry if you feel that I did not provide 5 star service, to have your vehicle picked up and delivered in a timely manner, and most of your review is about the lack of communication with the carrier not me. I wish I could have been more help to get them to pick up the phone, but I am glad you were able to get a hold of me whenever you needed. I wish you luck. Contest link: http://autoshippinggroup.com/shipping-contest/ Contest winners: http://autoshippinggroup.com/shipping-contest-winners/ [ view ]
    Poster:Mark HutsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 11:52:00 AM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47