View 159,626 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,627th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2600 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.43% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Was Great
    Review:Erin Martuscelli at Auto Shipping Group could not have been more helpful. She was responsive to all of my questions and I don't have a single complaint. Everything came off without a hitch just like she said it would, and the car arrived earlier than... [ More ]
    Response:Erin Martuscelli, 360-284-4301, erin@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Philip! It was such a pleasure working with you. I am glad the timing was perfect for both you and your son! Please keep me in mind for your future shipping needs! [ view ]
    Poster:PM
    Date:4/1/2015 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:This was my second time shipping a vehicle, and both ASG and Chell Hart exceeded my expectations in truthfulness, customer service, and reliability. Chell Hart went above and beyond by maintaining regular contact with myself and the truck. The entire... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Dan! I appreciate the time you took to put together such a glowing review! I often forget the horror stories other customers have had to go through to try to get their vehicles shipped, and it makes me even more determined to follow my companies belief that our customer service program is the ONLY way to make shipping less stressful. I will be here to serve anyone you send my way, Dan, and I hope we will have business with each other again! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:4/1/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Review comments
    Review:Greg Bailey was top notch all the way. Very knowledgeable on the offerings, and willing to work with me on the benefits of any of the approaches. Super nice and honest, plus he worked with me as a constant contact and follow-up throughout the while... [ More ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sam..Thanks for your input and FIVE STAR REVIEW...it was pleasure working with you. OUR ENCLOSED CARRIERS ARE THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:samuel petersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:I called on Wednesday and had to have the car picked up from Friday at 7am to 10am. 3 hour window. Wowwww they did it and it was delivered 2 days later. . This was an awesome experience and will never use anyone again beside Lance at auto shipping gr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Blake Thank you so much for allowing me a chance to get this one done for you. I took and chance and made it happen. I thank you so much for giving me this great review. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:blake wolf
    Date:4/1/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell did a great job thoroughly explaining the process. She was friendly, helpful, and professional. My vehicle was picked up within the requested window, and it was delivered early. Vehicle arrived in excellent condition. I would work with Chell an... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Jessica, Thank you so much for the wonderful words! I was happy to know that I was able to take some of the stress of transporting your new car off your shoulders. I hope you are loving your new ride! Please remember me to friends, family, and co-workers if you know they need my services! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:4/1/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:Stephanie was attentive and reassuring. Made me feel comfortable with my move. Pick up driver was about an hour late (no problem); delivery driver was a little early (a day or two heads up would have helped securing payment check), but after consider... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****Jj, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Jj Abrahamsen
    Date:4/1/2015 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Malia the All-Star
    Review:Like many of you, I have never secured transport for a vehicle, so it was a little crazy. I finally decided to go with finding a company by utilizing this site, Better Business Bureau and phone calls. I found Auto Shipping Group and Malia was right... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric C
    Date:3/31/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Review:This company is great! Chell was sweet and incrediable! she was calling and texting me to make sure everything is okay, since the guy picked my car up till he dropped it off. She is absolutely the right person for this job. The price was reasonable ... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Ibrahim! I had an absolute blast helping you get your vehicle out to Michigan! You have a great sense of humor and I'm sure you are finally getting to settle into your new surroundings. I will watch for the friend you referred and promise to treat them as professionally as I did you! Take care, my friend! All my best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ibrahim Alquayt
    Date:3/31/2015 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-464-1039
    Review:Chell was easy to work with and did a great job of communicating. I would use these services again if needed. Don't mind leaving a review but don't appreciate being told how many characters to use. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Scott, Thank you for the nice review! (I find the character requirement funny myself!) I was happy to help you with your transport needs. Working with company vehicles can be a bit tricky, and your willingness to stay connected throughout the process really helped me shine...so, Thank You! I hope you'll remember me to friends, family, and co-workers if you know they need my services! Enjoy the new(er) company car! Take Care, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Martha is a true professional. She is very diligent and has a genuine interest in meeting the needs of her customers. She found a very reliable carrier for a very reasonable price and met my pick up/delivery timeline. I trust her as a broker and woul... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Roman
    Date:3/31/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: generator Delivery
    Review:Stephanie is the best customer service person I have ever worked with. She did exactly what she said and within the time frame and cost she originally stated. She is very experienced in the field and was a pleasure to do business with. Her follow up ... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Bruce, Thank you for the Fabulous 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Hope to hear from you again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce Rockow
    Date:3/31/2015 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service by Auto Shipping Group/ Felicia Williams
    Review:First time using this transport company to pickup and deliver a vehicle. Felicia seemed to be very experienced and knowledgeable about the transport industry. Once I decide to use Auto Shipping Group, Felicia took the lead role and supervised the shi... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Rick...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Rick Mahar
    Date:3/31/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service by Auto Shipping Group/ Felicia Williams
    Poster:Rick Mahar
    Date:3/31/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: shipping of car
    Review:having been contacted by many shippers, and warned about what might happen, I was contacted by Martha Castillo. She was very polite and not push, like some of the other companies. I felt very comfortable with her,as she was very professional. She gav... [ More ]
    Poster:margaret
    Date:3/31/2015 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Malia @ auto shipping group
    Review:My name is Lindsay Saints. I am a military spouse who has never handled shipping a vehicle. Malia had such wonderful customer service. She walked me through the process step by step. She answered all my questions and she was very patient with me. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsay SaintsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Malia @ auto shipping group
    Response:MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-214-3671- THE BEST THERE IS! SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE 24/7. Lindsey, thank you so much for the awesome review. Everything is going as planned, and we already have a carrier to pickup when your vehicle reaches the port in Longbeach . Thanks again. Malia. [ view ]
    Date:3/31/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:I had a very good experience having a motorcycle transported from Colorado to my son in the military in Georgia. Felicia Williams with Auto Shipping Group gave me a quote and made contact with me daily through email. I have had no experience with tra... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Denise...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Denise Gooch
    Date:3/30/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very helpful, prompt and upfront
    Review:I was faced with having to move a car ASAP from Washington State to California. Felicia was helpful, knowledgeable, explained the process to me from start to finish and held my hand through the entire thing. She let me know what to expect, explaine... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Natasha...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Natasha Robbins
    Date:3/30/2015 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I had been searching for a vehicle transport for several of weeks. I send out several of emails looking for quotes recieved several of quotes in return. after talking to Kimberly I felt completely relieved that I could speak to a person that could a... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Pablo, You have been wonderful! I am so glad I could help you get this to Puerto Rico. If there is anything else I can do for you or your father please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Pablo j rivera
    Date:3/30/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great company !! Fast and courteous
    Review:My car was delivered in record timing !! Kim was kind and courteous!! I'm very pleased with there service!! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Mimi, I want to thank you! Your transport happened so fast. You called me one day, we had a carrier for you within about 10 minutes to pick you up asap! things happened so quickly. I am so glad that you enjoyed working with me and if there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Mimi
    Date:3/30/2015 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: shipping of my vehicle
    Review:we were contacted by numerous shippers and were advised to be wary of promises that were not kept. upon contacted by Martha Castillo,we felt that she was very professional and very knowledgeable. Right away she got the ball rolling. We had a short t... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Walsh
    Date:3/29/2015 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment To fl
    Review:Stephanie exceeded my expectation. Was honest, responsive and vert efficient. Would do business with her Alain Bravo!! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****5 STAR SERVICE****CD, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with you auto relocation. I am happy to hear that your experience with our company went smooth. Feel free to contact me again should you need another auto transport in the future. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Cd
    Date:3/27/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Stephaine Hamilton -(360)214-3678
    Review:I worked with Stephaine hamilton of auto shipping group. She demonstrated a great knowledge to any of my questions that I asked. She was prompt, friendly, honest, and reliable. If I needed to ship another vehicle, I wouldn't use any other other group... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE TODAY****Steven, Thank you for the AWESOME review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process go smoothly for you. Looking forward to hearing from you again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:3/27/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: great job
    Review:Kim was great to work with she was always available and helped me throughout the whole process. Boris and Yuri were great drivers and I just appreciate everything... [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Tim, You are wonderful! I know there were communication issues between what the carriers were telling your mom and what I found out to be correct, but I am so glad it all worked out. If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:t.h
    Date:3/27/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:When we first got into shipping our car we were contacted by many shippers. Many of them described nightmares that could happen, we were very leary at first. Martha contacted us and seemed very professional, and we felt very comfortable, with making ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Walsh
    Date:3/27/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT PERSONAL SERVICE!!!!!!
    Review:Kimberly was a angle. she provided me with EXCELLENT customer service. I have already recommended her and this company to another person looking to ship a car. BRAVO!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:James McAnneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT PERSONAL SERVICE!!!!!!
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! James, You are awesome! I am sorry that I couldn't find anyone sooner, so you had to go with that other carrier. But I am glad you gave me the opportunity. I do look forward to working with you again, and your referrals! Make sure they ask for me or call me directly! [ view ]
    Date:3/27/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:If I have to transport a car again, I truly hope that I have Chell Hart's assistance with the process. She's great at what she does and takes time to care for each individual customer. She was extremely patient with my many questions ( I called a n... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Chris, I really enjoyed how involved you were with the transport of your baby. I find that they best transport experiences happen when both client and broker are in lock-step throughout the process. I was appreciative of your patience when the first carrier falling out from underneath us and I never once felt like I couldn't contact you for information when needed. I wish all my clients were as willing to be involved- it really made my job easier! Hope you are settling into your new surroundings and find tons of smiles and laughter! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Chris S.
    Date:3/27/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain
    Review:Malia was very helpful with coordinating my car shipment as well as explaining the industry to me clearly and concisely. She walked me through the process and was up front and honest throughout. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:3/26/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Dispatch customer service
    Review:I first found your company online at the BBB ratings. It made me comfortable knowing you had 5 stars. Once a dispatch went out from my inquiry it was an immediate response from your dispatch Felicia Williams #CB1014920. FeliCia was my deciding reason... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tanya...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:tanya shull
    Date:3/26/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872. Order# 1014992. Total Cost $1057.
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did a great job keeping me updated regularly while they were securing a route and driver from CA to KY. They provided me the dates and contacts for delivery/pickup as soon as available. The dealership was not ready when promised... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Matt...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our customer's is important and is one reason Auto Shipping Group has maintained an industry leader. Because of Auto Shipping Group’s tenure in the transporting industry we've been able to establish a network of drivers with high levels of insurance and safety rating's. Protecting your assets is a top priority! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Matthew Chambers
    Date:3/26/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:My auto transport was handled by Stephanie Hamilton and I found her to be very helpful and very knowledgeable. She returned my calls promptly and stayed on top of the truck drivers until I was completely informed on the exact delivery of my vehicle. ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Felipe, thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:felipe beach
    Date:3/25/2015 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Speed Delivery
    Review:Kim did an awesome job. She helped me out with all of my questions with a response within moments of me sending in all of my questions throughout the shipping of my vehicle. Our driver Ken was also excellent. My vehicle arrived as promised, act... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kevin, I cannot even express how appreciative I am of this review. You have stuck with me through so much and I thank you so much for this! If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:3/25/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Saved Me From A Bad Auto Transport Broker
    Review:After more than a week of working with another 5-star company I found on Transport Reviews, I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. The first company got nothing done for me, tried to undercut truckers by taking half of my payment as the broker fe... [ More ]
    Poster:Cade M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart // (360) 464-1039
    Review:Chell was extremely helpful and attentive, I would definitely recommend this service to anyone. The car arrived on time and in excellent condition, the driver was accommodating and friendly. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Skylar! I was happy to help you with the transport on this short hop! I am used to having a customer transport thousands of miles and it was fun to hear that the pick up and the delivery were completed on the same day! I am here if you need me for future transports! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Skyler
    Date:3/25/2015 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Malia is the greatest
    Review:Maria i dependable, she tried very hard to accommodate me as I had some date lines to meet and it was very stressful. She reassured me it would be ok and it was. I was elated and relieved [ View ]
    Poster:Theresa Courtlander
    Date:3/24/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley, (360)200-6854
    Review:We were extremely pleased with our experience from our very first contact with Kimberly Freiley and Sunrise Express LLC Auto Carriers. She was always very prompt in returning any calls if she was unavailable when we first called. Any concerns that ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dustin Thank you so much! I really appreciate this review so much! If you need anything else please let me know [ view ]
    Poster:DR
    Date:3/24/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great job with the car move!
    Review:I was so worried moving my car from Florida to Nebraska that I can't explain. I am very possessive and protective about my Toyota Camry 2013 and wanted it to be a flawless move. Did all the research and finally settled for Auto Shipping Group, which ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Joji I want to thank you so much for the great review It was a great pleasure to assist you in your transport. I am glad it all worked out and your car was delivered safe and sound. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Joji Varghese
    Date:3/24/2015 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley - Great!
    Review:I worked with Kimberly Freiley (360-200-6854) and she was great and responsive. She gave precise and explicit information about the details of the transport and the cost involved. And i got my car on time! Thanks. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raj, Thank you so much for this review! If you know anyone who needs my help please let me know! Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:RR
    Date:3/23/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT GOLF CART
    Review:FROM THE FIRST CONTACT TO THE LAST W/KIMBERLY EVERYTHING WAS PROFESSIONAL. THE CART ARRIVED @ MY HOME IN EXCELLENT CONDITION. THE DRIVER WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AS HE CALLED TO SAY WHAT DAY HE WOULD PICK THE CART UP *& WHEN IT WOULD ARRIVE @ MY HO... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kenneth and Shauna, I am so happy that you trusted me to ship your golf cart. I am so glad that it arrived safely. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:KENNETH & SHAUNA
    Date:3/23/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia did a great job of helping me arrange the shipping of my dad's car. She explained the process and kept in touch each step of the way. I was provided with all of her contact information in case I had a question or concern along the way. I ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Greg...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:3/23/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly
    Review:I was very comfortable with the experience. Kim was very knowledgable, personable, upfront and honest. I have already recommended to anther. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jenine, Even though we could not find a carrier for your golf cart, I am so thankful that you loved my customer service! Thank you so much and if you do not decide to go down and get it let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Jenine D'Arey - Meyer
    Date:3/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Stephanie Hamilton
    Review:From the moment I contacted Stephanie Hamilton, I felt confident in her. Throughout our contacts with each other Stephanie was polite and most importantly prompt in answering my questions or finding the answers. For example, at one point during the... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST SERVICE EXPERIENCE IN THE INDUSTRY**** Linda, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 Star Review. It was a pleasure assisting you and your son with the auto relocation. I hope to hear from you again should the auto shipping need arise again in the future. Thank you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda ProctorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Overall positive experience
    Review:As it was the front car above the cabin it got a 6 days layer of crushed bugs. Not a big deal but hard to clean out. No damage on car. Nothing stolen inside car. Communication from the FL based carrier was very good. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Michel, Thank you for taking the time to writing a reveiw for me. It was a pleasure assisting you with the transport. I know you could have chosen any one to do the job, but you chose me. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:MichelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/22/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360) 464-1039
    Review:I had limited time available with me to transport my car from Vermont to Nebraska. I contacted Auto Shipping Group Inc and Chel Hart from this company helped me arrange the pickup on time and I received my car in Nebraska on time with no damages to t... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Shak, This was such a challenging route! And with the time constraints and the need to have items in your vehicle, I consider completing this route with you a personal victory! You were great to work with and I'm glad I got to help you with your transport! I know you'll refer me to others if they need me! All my best, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Shaq S
    Date:3/21/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Williams (602) 428-6872
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and did not experience any issues throughout the process from pick up to delivery. The Auto Shipping Group representative, Felicia Williams, was extremely helpful every step of the way. Felicia went above a... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Maria...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Maria O.
    Date:3/21/2015 5:49:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @360-464-2504
    Review:Martha was a pleasure to deal with! Got me a truck in a few days, negotiated a reasonable rate (with some discount) and made sure all was sorted on the day. Highly recommended! [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines!You had a one day window for pick up and can't have your car delivered for 3 weeks. Not only did we have your car picked up on the exact day needed we are holding the car for you at the yard with no additional fees. Thanks for the opportunity to serve you.. Have an amazing honey moon in Africa! Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Geoffrey SpenceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/21/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:To be perfectly clear, the only reason I chose Auto Shipping Group was because of the reviews on Chell Hart. They weren't the cheapest yet they weren't the most expensive. That said, Chell is exceptional. We had a little mishap on the quote and the... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Ty, I still can't believe I botched your break down sheet for the payment! Oye!! You were an awesome customer to work with and I really appreciated your understanding about the mistake. I hope you will remember me to those you know will need my services. I promise to take care of them to the same standard- but without the mistake! Hope you are enjoying your vehicle! Take Care, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Ty Miller
    Date:3/21/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Really painless experience
    Review:An overall good experience. Contacted Felicia about 2 weeks ago looking for information on how to go about transporting a car from Florida to New York. Was very helpful and made me feel at ease which was a relief after some of the reviews I read prio... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sally...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Sally D
    Date:3/20/2015 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:My second time using Felicia and again it was flawless. price was excellent and her attention to detail and follow up were great. call her for a seamless experience at 602-428-6872. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Rob...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Rob Taberner
    Date:3/20/2015 3:16:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64