View 148,446 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,447th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 9 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

1964

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1964 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.61% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.39% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: review of services...Breanna Pittman
    Review:Breanna helped me with the quote and was very professional and kind. The quote was very reasonable and I liked the way she handled my business. I decided to go with the company based on the knowledge and professional way she handled herself also... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna Pittman****Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com@360-853-2820.**** Jessie, I am so appreciative you left me this review. I am very happy i could help you feel comfortable about the process and get you picked up and delivered in your time frame! Please call me if you ever need another shipment ever again! Thanks again for the review your AWESOME! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Jessie Belding
    Date:9/18/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson 360-853-2844 (X7064)
    Review:After hearing from 14 different carriers, I selected Auto Shipping Group. Within a week they had a carrier and then carrier picked up the car 4 days later. Carrier delivered it 1 day earlier than estimated which exceeded my expectations. [ View ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out great! Feel free to give me a call whenever you need to move another vehicle, you will get a return customer discount as well. Again, thank you for the review :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Calli
    Date:9/18/2014 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:Ms. Nelson was a great help . She talked me through every step of it . She took time out of her day to make sure the process was going well. Although the carrier was late, this was not dependent on her , but she still did her best to accommodate me .... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com Candy, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave me a review, I appreciate the positive feedback! I'm glad that everything did eventually work out accordingly. I do look forward to help you again through another transportation. Remember, you will get a return customer discount as well! Again, thank you for the review and it was a pleasure working with you. :-) [ view ]
    Poster:Candelaria Harvin
    Date:9/18/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell Hart was exceptionally kind and attentive. Her honesty and patience turned a stressful process into a pleasurable one. Thank you Chell, you are wonderful at what you do! [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Olivia! Thank you so much for the kind words. I am pleased to hear that my refusal to sugar-coat or mislead about the shipping process has helped you and your family make the best decision about how to transport your vehicle to your new home. I hope, even though shipping your car ended up not being the best option, that you will keep me in mind if you know of anyone that needs help with transportation for their transportation. Have fun on the train and I wish you and your family all the best! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Olivia
    Date:9/18/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Was difficult to find a carrier that could deliver the vehicle directly to my small town, but in the end we found a fair compromise and delivered to the nearest large city. [ View ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Jarrid, I am so glad that we were able to get your vehicle transported. I do apologize that it took a little longer than anticipated, but I am happy that your vehicle arrived home safe. If you need anything else please let me know. Thank you again! [ view ]
    Poster:Jarrid
    Date:9/18/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping evaluation
    Review:Shipment was from New Hampshire to Anthem Arizona. I felt it best to use a broker in the Anthem area. I contaced Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group. I was pleased with her telephone persona and selected her group after stating what I needed. Every... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com John it was a pleasure working with you and assisting in getting the generous gift you gave your grandson to him. I look forward to working with you again in the future. Best Regards to you and your family! Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:John ZonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Review:Quote: $720 Actual cost: $900 Lance was very attentive and sent plenty of follow-up emails and was available on the phone whenever I called. Truck arrived on time but delivery was two days earlier then requested. Had to make last minute arra... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-9407941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan, thank you for taking the time to send me a review. I do my best to quote correctly but untimely its up to the carrier to determine the final price. I thank you again and looking forward to helping you again [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Good experience. Kimberly was great to work with - easy to set up pick-up and drop off. Hauler who carried the car was very professional too. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Glen, Thank you so much for leaving a positive review! I am glad you trusted the referral from my previous customer. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Glen BongiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible communication
    Review:Just overall horrible communication with ACT Carriers, the people that actually transported the car. They don't answer phones, they lie about times, barely speak English and they delivered a damaged car. When I tried to file a claim, their insurance ... [ More ]
    Response:Matt, We are sorry that your rating of our company is all about the carrier. We do not see anything negative or positive about your representative Randy. Insurance typically only declined a claim if there is not enough evidence supporting the damage. Randy has told us that he has reached out to you via email and phone, and Kimberly also sent you an email asking what the issue seemed to be but you have yet to respond to us so we can try to help you. From our terms and conditions: 11. If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies that shipper or his agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly. 12. Auto Shipping Group Inc. and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Auto Shipping Group Inc. accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option. 13. Shipper specifically waives any right to judicature of this matter at any other location. Auto Shipping Group Inc. can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation. In no case can Auto Shipping Group Inc. be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Auto Shipping Group Inc. will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt C
    Date:9/17/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time transporting a car- Perfect both times!
    Review:I have worked with Tige twice now and both times have been incredibly easy, fair pricing and exact timing for pick-up / delivery that I had requested for work purposes. Incredibly reliable and they took all the work and worry out of transporting car... [ More ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:KOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Mike Mcloughlin, (360)853-2869).
    Review:The price to deliver my vehicle was fair and reasonable. Delivery time was faster than expected. I would definitely do business again with Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group.com Thank you for the kind review Barbara, it was a pleasure working with you. Am so happy your daughter was pleased as well. Have a great evening, and let me know if I can help with anything else. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain - Excellent
    Review:I am shipping a car from New York to Florida and put all my info in and got about 10 quotes and then statred to do some research. I found that Auto Shipping Group had A+ rating from BBB, many companies had F. After calling 4 companies to find out mor... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKEND AND EVENINGS SO PLEASE CALL ME AT 360-853-2806............Mike, you are such a nice guy! Thank you so much for this amazing review. I really enjoyed out fun little chat today, thank you for your business. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Mike GallicanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Brandon
    Review:I have shipped numerous cars over the years and Brandon was the most knowledgeable person I have a spoken to. Car arrived as promised...Service was great and he went out of his way to make sure I got a fair deal. Thank you Brandon. [ View ]
    Response:Hello Claude , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-853-2849 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@magiccarpetautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Claude
    Date:9/17/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: GA to NY
    Review:Kimberly was helpful through out the process. Going with them you are confident that things will get done for the quoted price. My only issue was that it was pricey at $1100 to ship from GA to NY. This was my first time shipping a car and I didn't... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Travis, Again I want to thank you for choosing our company and trusting me with helping you transport your truck. I am sorry the trucks have made things a little pricey. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:9/17/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: The Hummer Adventure
    Review:My auto shipping adventure all started because I decided to look for a Hummer H2, which mind you was not an easy task to find one in good condition. After looking for several months luck would have it that I find one on the other side of the country ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Anthony, Thank you so much for the review! I am so glad i relieved a lot of stress for you, this is the result when you entrust in your broker and your willing to work with it to get your vehicle shipped! Please call me anytime if you ever need a shipment again and have fun with that Hummer crusin the streets. Thanks again ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:9/17/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Co. Again, Not deal with Kimberly Freiley
    Review:I had used Auto Shipping Group before and it was flawless. The first time I dealt with Don Edwards and everything down to the delivery of the car was excellent. When I needed to ship another car it was immediate that I contacted them. Kimberly reache... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Sara, I would first like to apologize if you feel like you were neglected. You placed your order on June 25, wanting to ship the vehicle in August. I checked in with you the 3rd of July, which is a full month before your vehicle was even ready for pick up. I then checked in with you the 24th, 9 days before your vehicle was ready to let you know we had a carrier that wanted to pick up the vehicle. I emailed you again on the 28th because you said that email was the best way to reach you through out the transport. The carrier was running ahead of schedule and since you could not release the vehicle that far in advance we had to look for another carrier. I emailed you on the 31st to let you know that I was going on vacation but the other managers in the office were here for help.I emailed EVERY customer I had to let them do just like I do every year when I take a vacation. Lance then assisted you from that point on. Again I am sorry if you feel that I was not in contact, but for over a month I was in contact with you via email as you requested. [ view ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:9/17/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Complex Shipment
    Review:The shipment was a vintage BMW motorcycle damaged immediately prior to pickup necessitating repair parts being flown in from Germany. Auto Shipping Group was extremely understanding, helpful, and professional providing outstanding service and respo... [ More ]
    Response: Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Greg, As I have said in our emails, you brought a smile to my face with every email. It was wonderful working with you. I am glad that you stuck with us even when the dealership had a small hiccup with your bike. If you need anything else please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:9/17/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from California to Tennessee
    Review: I contacted the company requesting a quote last Tuesday. Shortly afterwards I got a call from Chell, asking me all pertinent information. She then took charge and very efficiently presented me with different quotes and options. The next day I gave ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Zorro! I was so tickled you chose to work with me and ASG to get your classic car shipped along this route. You were so helpful! I really appreciated you having all the data needed to get the load posted tot he board accurately, working with the releasing person on timing, and the quick responses to phone calls and emails. I am still working on the new transport request you've thrown my way, but I'm sure betweent he two of us we will find the motorcycle gets shipped as smoothly as your new classic. Enjoy the ride! -Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Zorro
    Date:9/17/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360-940-7941
    Review:I went with Auto Shipping Group because they had the highest quote and most of the reviews were good. In the quote they tell you the quote is on the high end of the quote to guarantee that your car would be picked up on time. I originally spoke with ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7940 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Carol thank you for taking the time to leave me a review. I know that some experiences are better than others. [ view ]
    Poster:carolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly my car shipment went across the country. Having had friends who had terrible experiences with other companies I am so thrilled to have chosen wisely. Stephanie was excellent. She wS patient with my movin... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-853-2803***5 STAR REVIEW****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Gina, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. I am happy to hear i was able to make this process stress free for you. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Feel free to contact me again should you need your vehicle shipped again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Gina UThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Short Notice Transport
    Review:I was very disappointed with the service provided in general but most specifically the complete passing of the buck from Auto Shipping Group to the actual trucking company. It was repeatedly noted that Auto Shipping Group has no influence or control ... [ More ]
    Response:Mark...After speaking with you, our Manager who handled this order personally, I still don't understand where we, or our contracted trucking company fell short? You state that your vehicle was picked up within 3 days from the date it was available to load. That seems acceptable. Then that the vehicle was delivered one day late. However our contract with your assigned carrier...Northwest Express Trucking, shows that you were loaded on the 19th of June, and delivered on the 26th of June. Your transit out of Texas is 2128 miles, and based upon DOT travel standard of 350 miles per day, that puts delivery time within 300 miles. There were also 9 other vehicles on that transport that were being delivered, and as explained to you before the transport, carriers allow 1 to 2 days for pickup and delivery. Realizing that you are our customer, and the most important of those 10 loaded vehicles, we rely solely on our carrier to meet contracted requirements. In this case they did! In fact Northwest Express has an impeccable reputation as a Washington based company and we stand behind them every step of the way. They did there job according to the FIVE STAR RATED BROKERAGE that placed your vehicle with them. We don't hire scientists here or contract engineers, and are happy you had a lucrative career doing so. However, we ship 35,000 vehicle's each year for good folks from all walks of life. Our responsibility is to them and there loved ones. Feedback from those good people state thus: FIVE STAR SERVICE; A+ Better Business Bureau!! The fact that you were disappointed with the service in general raises a couple questions. First, its very difficult for us as a company to grow and better serve the public when we are not sure how we fell short; Secondly...you are appreciated and valued as our customer, no matter what...Kind Regards...Greg Bailey...Vice President [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/17/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up my car
    Review:I was having my extra car sent to Florida for my son. I made a few calls and went though transportreviewer. Jeff Vigue from Auto Shipping Group was very helpfull. He made this happen less then 2 days. I wanted the car down there before my son sta... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the kind review Fran. It was my pleasure helping you and your son!! [ view ]
    Poster:Francine Charney
    Date:9/17/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Job well done!
    Review:This was a new experience for us, in that I was helping my father send his second car from Chicago to Phoenix as they retire, and move out to Arizona. Matthew was was helpful and took care of everything. The driver/shipper was on time, and worked g... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com ***** 360 207 5535 [ view ]
    Poster:BJT
    Date:9/17/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: I highly recommend this carrier with a 5* rating
    Review:I was excited to see my car placed on the car just the way they said they would do it. The car was in exactly the same condition as it was before being shipped. The car was picked up right on time when promised and arrived a day before I expected it.... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 I AM PROUD TO SAY I HAVE BEEN WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY FOR OVER SIX YEARS, I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES AS WELL. George, thank you so much for this delightful review. I appreciate your business, and hope to work with you again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:George JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for the help!
    Review:Tate was the shipping broker for my cars transit from OK to NJ. He was upfront about the details of what the transfer would entail. When the pick-up was delayed, he went out of his way to correspond and coordinate a precise delivery date and time, ... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)8532848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review! I'm very pleased everything went according to plan and you were able to get to enjoy your new car in a timely manner! I look forward to assisting you and/or your friends and family in the future. Thanks again for selecting me and choosing Auto Shipping Group! Thanks again!!!! CHEERS! [ view ]
    Poster:R WINKLER
    Date:9/16/2014 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:The service of Auto Shipping Group is terrible; it does not keep its promises at all or adhere to deadlines. I placed an order to move my car from Delaware to Houston through Auto Shipping Group on July 24. I told the agent the car needed to be in H... [ More ]
    Response:Jianzhen...As a company, it doesn't do any good to argue with our customers. So i won't do it here. You have expectations when it comes to shipping your vehicle, and obviously those were not met to your satisfaction. You are correct, you placed your order on July 23rd, with the first available date to load your vehicle as August 15th. Delaware is a State that can be difficult sometimes to find a Carrier to hit exact pickup dates. In fact 1 to 10 business days, from the date you allow us to load your vehicle is the industry standard. In your case, the vehicle was loaded on 8/22...seven days from your preferred date, and delivered 8/27 for the price you agreed on. We work hard to get our customers loaded and shipped as quickly as possible. In fact we don't receive payment until that happens so naturally it's in our best interest. Your business is valued and you are appreciated. We will work harder based upon your comments to ensure we meet every clients needs...Cordially...Greg Bailey...Vice President [ view ]
    Poster:J. Zhang
    Date:9/16/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLaughlin (360)853-2869
    Review:Mike McLaughlin was very professional throughout this car transport service and the shipment of our automobile from the Chicago area to Scottsdale, Arizona was flawless. I would very comfortable using Auto Shipping Group, Inc. in the future due to t... [ More ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin 360-853-2869 mike@autoshipping group.com Thank you Mark, it was a pleasure working with you and am very happy you enjoyed the experience as well. Thank you for using our service, and certainly do not hesitate to call if you or a friend ever need to move a vehicle in the future. Sincerely, Mike McLoughlin [ view ]
    Poster:Mark AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Customer Service by Martha Castillo
    Review:Having had made the mistake of putting my need for transportation service on line and receiving several call and emails from less than honest companies. I finally received the call I was hoping for. A real honest and hard working individual. Not on... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for acknowledging the professionalism and outstanding customer service we have to offer. Even though you had very specific time constraints and deadlines we were able to get you taken care of 100 percent. Keep our number for your future transport needs, we'd love to have you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:9/16/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: 5 Star Customer Service by Martha Castillo
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Wow Emilio, what an amazing review, thank you so much! I focus on selling myself and our company and providing you with accurate information. No need to speak badly about our competition to make myself look or feel better! We do a great job and we are confident about that! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. And yes, call me exclusively, ill take good care of you every time :) [ view ]
    Poster:Emilio Hurtado
    Date:9/16/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: My first experience
    Review:This was my first time using a car shipper and the experience was very pleasant! It was easy from start to finish. I would use this company again if I should need my car shipped again. Dependability is a big deal for me and I found it with this compa... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360853-2820 Blaire, thank you for leaving a review for me and i am glad your vehicles did get delivered on time! Please let me know if you ever need a vehicle shipment every again! Thanks again! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Blaire
    Date:9/16/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Car from NJ to CA in 4 days
    Review:I am a very satisfied customer after dealing with autoshippingroup.com. I was very disatisfied with the help I was getting with another broker and found this group on the internet. It was late Saturday evening and Tige Yeargin was a very welcome voi... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs. WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: great assistance
    Review:I imported this car from Europe. Sam did a great job of helping find the exact location, getting it picked up and delivered. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Ciaran.....welcome to you...I hope you enjoy your stay with us.....it was my pleasure to be able to help you through the release and delivery process to get your car delivered. Whether you are here for a short time or decide to stay in the US permantly I am available to help you with your auto shipments again should that become necessary. Thank you for your business and your confidence. [ view ]
    Poster:Ciaran
    Date:9/16/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks so much!
    Review:Chell was by far the most professional and knowledgable person I worked with for this move. I highly recommend using her for your next automotive move! She was exact with her projections of moving costs, finding carriers that were polite and had th... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Mr. Prugh, I really enjoyed getting to work on this route- Colorado is notoriously one of the hardest delivery states in the union. So, I was very thankful that you provided me clear and precise information that I could take back to prospective carriers and make sure this transport went off without a hitch. I enjoyed getting yo work with you, and hope you'll remember me to your people if you hear of them needing a transport broker. Take care! Chell [ view ]
    Poster:B. PrughThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Tate Higgins 360-853-2848
    Review:The service is good, they contact me very early and delivered my car very quickly. One thing i need to mention is that my car was really dirty and definitly need a car wash after the shipping. [ View ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the great review Zhulei! I'm very please everything went smoothly and quickly for you. We strive to do everything we can to get your vehicle from A to B in a timely manner. I hope to assist you and/or your friends and family in the future. Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:Zhulei NiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Auto Shipper
    Review:My first time shipping my car, Auto Shipping Group, Inc. was a great company to use. My contact with Auto Shipping Group, Inc., Sam Anderson, was extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient in getting my car in transport as soon as possible. ... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Kyra, thank you for your 5-star review. It was wonderful working with you to get your car transported. You are the perfect customer...someone who is willing to listen to recommendations and experiential information in order to make an educated decision. I always try to help my customers by giving them as much information regarding their particular situation; it makes the whole transport experience go smoothly. If you need to transport your car in the future, please let me know. I am also available to help your friends and neighbors. [ view ]
    Poster:Kyra McAndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Professionalism
    Review:The company was very professional and always answered my questions in a timely manner. I had several different companies contact me about moving, but the way this one talked to me it made me want to use their service [ View ]
    Response:***DANIEL CABRAL*** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-853-2828 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your business and we look forward in serving you in the near future. [ view ]
    Poster:Chris Kidd
    Date:9/16/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Job! Would Strongly Recommend!!
    Review:Everyone at Auto Shipping Group was excellent. They were easy to communicate with. They explained the process clearly and were polite and courteous. They notified me of the whereabouts of my vehicle during the shipping process. Additionally, the grou... [ More ]
    Response:Olivia@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-834-2900 Chris, Thank you so much for this wonderful review! If there is anything else you need please let us know. Again thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:C FarrellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: Ahead of Schedule
    Review:My representative was always readily available via phone and email. She took the time to explain the process (sometimes more than once). The transporter was professional and efficient. Would do again and would recommend to a friend. [ View ]
    Response:Brenda@AutoShippinggroup.com 360-834-2900 Jaclyn, Thank you so much for trusting Auto Shipping Group. If you need anything else please let us know. I am happy that your vehicle arrived ahead of schedule. [ view ]
    Poster:Jaclyn This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Review:I was really nervous shipping my sons car back home. I spoke to Martha Castillo many times before making my decision to use Auto Shipping Group Inc. Martha took the time to answer all my concerns and really did a great job explaining things. The deli... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care! [ view ]
    Poster:D Murray
    Date:9/15/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER EASY!!
    Review:The first time I shipped my car I went with a lady that worked for another company but moved over to Auto Shipping Group. She was great but she didn't get back with me. I decided to call their main line and got Malia. Let me just tell you that Malia ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY!!! I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Alicia................WHOOT! You are incredibly sweet, thank you so much for the great review. And you are a very smart lady, you went with the best! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Alicia DawsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Like Auto Shipping Group and Stephanie but not the transport company
    Review:I had an amazing experience with Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Shipping Group- she was incredibly prompt in answering my questions and calls and very helpful when I had trouble with getting a delivery date from the transport company. I did not have a go... [ More ]
    Response:***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***Ashley, thank you for the review. I am sorry that the driver failed at providing the service they should have. I am very thankful i was able to level out the experience and assist you with what i could throughout the process. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ashley SigmonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844
    Review:The process the could not get us the move at the price originally quoted, so we had to pay more than we were expecting. The new, higher price was about the same as prices quoted to us from other companies, which makes me think they were low-balling ... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Clay, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm not quite sure why you thought I was providing you a 'low ball quote' when I did provide you estimated prices that were approved by carriers on the route at the time we had placed your order. You as a customer have the right to either go with a carrier that is interested in picking up your vehicle or simply deny a carrier if it’s not what you’re wanting. Overall, I’m glad the vehicle got picked up and delivered in a timely manner. [ view ]
    Poster:Clay C
    Date:9/15/2014 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-853-2803 IS AMAZING. I AM A RETURNED CUSTOMER. I'M HAPPY
    Review:Hi, Stephanie Hamilton at Auto Shipping Group Inc is absolutely amazing. I used a company in 2011. It was based in Washington. I was extremely happy with the shipping. Now, in 2014, I needed a transporter again. I google it, and I found them.... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 Star Service****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Daniel, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I really enjoy what i do here, and my daily goal is to make every one of my customer 100% satisfied with the service i provide. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise in the future. Also, if you have any friends or family members in need of shipping their vehicle send them my way. :) Take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Danny J
    Date:9/15/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Sue did a wonderful job with the transport, and was very professional. She was always available for phone calls, and kept us informed on the status of the transport. [ View ]
    Response:SUE GARRISON 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks so much for the great review Brian. It was a pleasure working with you and Kimberly. Very glad I could help. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:9/15/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Review:Jeff Vigue was professional and had a pleasant manner. He thoroughly explained the process and he kept us informed. There were no surprises. There were no hidden costs and no charges until the car was picked up. [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Ray. I was my pleasure helping you transport your vehicle all the way across the country. [ view ]
    Poster:Ray Talkington
    Date:9/14/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia is great to work with. She found me a carrier within hours, made all the arrangements for the car to be picked up, and kept me posted to make sure I knew where things stood. From my experience I would definitely recommend Felicia and the Aut... [ More ]
    Response:**Call Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** [ view ]
    Poster:Kris Mathis
    Date:9/14/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty
    Review:I submitted an on line request to have a car I just had purchased shipped from Kentucky to California and was contacted by numerous companies. All these companies made me promises on cost, time insurance and yet none delivered. I signed up with one ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Tom, I am thrilled to see you were so pleased with my speedy service! Thank you for the review, it is much appreciated. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Tom CostelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service & Delightful Outcome
    Review:Jeff Vigue was quite knowledgeable & gave good solid advice which made all our decisions quick & east. This was important to us & raised our confidence in the Auto Shipping Group & the carrier that Jeff set up to transport our automob... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Bill. It was my pleasure helping you and your wife! [ view ]
    Poster:William HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/13/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Ms. Hart was great. She was easily accessible, honest and very helpful. This was my first time having a car transported and the process was somewhat overwhelming. The bids that companies make are meaningless. Chell was able to lock in a bid that ... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART ***(360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** B! I know how overwhelming this process can be- and you were a trooper! I appreciate the constant communication and the quick return on my messages throughout- you really enabled me to do my best! I hope you'll think of me to your friends, family, and co-workers if you hear of an auto shipping need. Thanks again! [ view ]
    Poster:b. kates
    Date:9/13/2014 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: My mustang from Lakeland to Miami
    Review:Great customer service would recomend. This the second time I've used Jeff great guy very easy to work with [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE!. Thanks for the kind review Tony. It was my pleasure helping you both times with this car! [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:9/13/2014 6:33:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40