View 146,466 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,467th Review now!
Auto Shipping Group Inc.
1700 Main Street
Washougal, WA 98671
Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 New Quotes
Secondary Phone Number:(360) 853-2809 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 8 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Greg Bailey...Vice President...Sales/Marketing
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1755 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.01% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.99% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Chell Hart
    Review:Chell at Auto Shipping Group GREAT! ST TRUCKING THE WORST EVER TRANSPORT COMPANY!!!! DON'T EVER USE THEM! With regards to the broker, Auto Shipping Group, Chell did a fantastic job. I have never shipped a car before and she was very patience a... [ More ]
    Poster:EH
    Date:8/22/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:I realize everyone providing a service is deserving of compensation. There always is a bit of frustration trying to go from QUOTE to final OUT OF POCKET PRICE. It seems to me the shipping brokers always want to increase their price from the initial q... [ More ]
    Poster:Jorge
    Date:8/22/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/22/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CT to CA
    Review:The car was picked up on tome and delivered on time. The driver called to set up the pick up ahead of time and called us when he was almost at the pickup location. Very pleased with the trucking company we were able to get and with the driver. We wer... [ More ]
    Poster:Bouchard
    Date:8/22/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 did a great job!
    Review:I read some very good reviews about Auto shipping group before I decided to ship my car and I am here now to add another positive review for ASG. I experienced amazing customer service from beginning to end and it all started with a phone call to Fel... [ More ]
    Poster:Sanchit P
    Date:8/22/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:Martha was fantastic! So nice and informative! I didn't feel rushed when asking all my questions! She made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me and to make sure I was 100% satisfied with everything and understood the shipping process... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Emma, thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care:) [ view ]
    Poster:Emma h
    Date:8/22/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Fanatical emphasis on customer service
    Review:Jeff V was a pleasure to work with. I needed an urgent transport: pick-up and delivery in the same week. Jeff worked to find a reputable provider on MY budget. Everything from the booking to delivery was handled with care. The only suggestion I ha... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks for the nice review Mark. I am glad we could get it picked up and delivered so quickly. [ view ]
    Poster:Mark J
    Date:8/22/2014 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Brandon Bond 360-853-2849 ext 7024
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. My car isn't some classic or exotic car but it is my dream car. With that I was very concerned about shipping it with zero knowledge or experience of shipping a car. I called many transportation companies but th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Bossingham
    Date:8/22/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service start to finish
    Review:After I finally settled on Auto Transport - and made contact with Olivia Maxie the process was very professional and problem free. The most difficult part was making the selection of the company broker to handle the move. Pricing was all over the ... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank You Don for this awesome review. It was sincerely my Pleasure to make sure your granddaughter received her Camry. I look forward to doing business with you in the future. Thanks Again [ view ]
    Poster:Donald KlassenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Lance Staab was honest about the process and was always available to answer my questions. I have had no experience with shipping a vehicle before and it was nice to work with someone with his level of integrity. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Gary, Thank you for such great review. I appreciate the time you took out of your day to write it for me. I am great full for you giving me a chance to transport your vehicle. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Gary J RomeoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country military member
    Review:First off, the car shipping process has some inconsistencies no matter what company you choose to broker the deal. Costs and quotes will inch up and at some point you must hold your ground. And, most carriers will charge more for weekend pickups if t... [ More ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank you Shawn, I Truly enjoyed working with you and Casey through this process. Although you were in an ATV accident, We continued to keep our eyes on the Prize: which was get this car to Laura. I pray for you a fast recovery, and Wish you nothing but the Best in Your Future. May God Bless You and your family, Always. [ view ]
    Poster:Shawn B.
    Date:8/21/2014 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Olivia Maxie has great customer service and a very nice lady to speak with.. I feel very good with her helping me.. Thanks Olivia... [ View ]
    Response:OLIVIA MAXIE (360) 483-4347 olivia@autoshippinggroup Thank you Mike, I look forward to working with you through this process. Tell Amanda her car will be there shortly. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike FutcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Auto Transport
    Review:AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC. delivered on their service promise. Joe McConnell was easy to work with and made the experience painless. Auto Shipping Group's transport driver was very professional and delivered our BMW in an enclosed carrier from SF Bay... [ More ]
    Response:JOE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-834-6013 Thank you Cory for this great review. Tell your friends and family about us! [ view ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:8/21/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: moving from nj to tx
    Review:I had a good experience with this company. Sam Anderson was awesome and great customer service. Had long haul trucking company was the carrier. Peter was reachble by phone and delivered on time. 5 stars to peter and their company as well. [ View ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for letting me help you with the shipment of your car. I appreciate your business and hope I can be of service to you if you need another auto transport in the future. I always try to make a stressful situation as easy and a smooth flowing as possible. If you know of anyone else who would like to ship their car, please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:rad
    Date:8/21/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: moving from nj to tx
    Poster:rad
    Date:8/21/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Review:My car's transport from MD to WA went smoothly. The pick-up date was scheduled promptly and the car was picked up on the day promised, although about 6 hours later than promised. The car was delivered ahead of schedule with no damage. [ View ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks Diane for taking the time to write a review for my services. Im happy to see the system work so well. The vehicle was assigned quickly to a carrier and shipped across the country in no time. The carrier was unfortunately held up at pick up but made up for it at delivery. I thank you again for taking the time to write this review. [ view ]
    Poster:Diane MakucThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for pickup and dropped my car off on his estimate date. Since I had a very tight window, it would have be... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Evan, Thank you so much for this positive review! It was wonderful working with you. If you need anything else please let me know and I will be happy to assist you. [ view ]
    Poster:EDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and knowledge, willingness to work with me throughout the changes I had to make, letting me know exactly ... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 felicia@autoshippinggroup.com, Hello Pam, Awww, Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 Star review! When working with ASG; we've already pre screened the carriers we work with and have long standing relationships as an industry leader in transporting. We value our customers and work hard to make sure your assets are in good hands. Thanks again for your feedback! I look forward to working with you again. Please take care :) [ view ]
    Poster:Pamela
    Date:8/21/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting auto
    Review:I was contacted by many companies, but the thing that made us use this company was the straight forward answers. At first I worried that the smaller quote was a bait and switch because the actual cost was higherthan quoted. Matthew explained the pr... [ More ]
    Response:Matt Peterson *****360 207 5535***** matthew@autoshippinggroup.com Thanks for the review Joann. Yes this industry can be tricky at times and quotes are exactly that, quotes. Ultimately a carrier has to accept the rate in order to make a deal. Working with so many different carriers that charge different prices, quoting can be a headache. Im happy to see that the vehicle was shipped and in good condition. I dont know what more I could have done to earn the 5th star, but thats the story of my life in this industry. Glad I could help. [ view ]
    Poster:JoAnn WeaverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received. I had a very bad experience with another company from Florida. It was refreshing to deal with someone who acts professionally and is honest with you. I would highly recommend using them and especially d... [ More ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 *** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Jack! It always great to hear that I have improved someone's view of an auto broker. (It's a crazy! industry which makes me work harder to ensure the customer is the focus.) I will be here for any future shipping needs! Thanks again for the wonderful words! [ view ]
    Poster:Jack V. Campbell
    Date:8/21/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:From start to finish everything worked great. Vehicle was taken care of and I was informed of everything going on. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Joe, Thank you so much for the great review. If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:8/21/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 VW Beetle
    Review:As usual, I called Kim, gave her the information, it was done. This is the only company I have found over the years that does a job correctly. I will continue to use only them based on customer service, price ,and reliability. Thanks again for the gr... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Mickey, I love working with you! You makes things so easy! I look forward to the next transport! [ view ]
    Poster:Mickey Weise
    Date:8/21/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: ASG Review
    Review:This was my first time shopping a vehicle across country . Lance was extremely helpful on educating me on how to go through the process on hiring a driver. He was there every step of the way . He followed up on every text, voice mail and email fr... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dawn, What a fabulous review you wrote for me. thank you so much for entrusting me transport your trailer. I know we had our doubters but we proved them wrong and got it done. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn CookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Punctual and Trustworthy
    Review:I got my vehicle in as is condition and on time. They picked up the car in given time frame and delivery on right time too! I read a lot of reviews for many companies and i made up my mind that it will take somewhere around 10-15 days to get my car.... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Shailesh, Thank you so much for the great review. it was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. If you need to transport again feel free to call me. Thanks so much again [ view ]
    Poster:Shailesh G
    Date:8/21/2014 10:37:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Thanks Lance for all your help in transporting my car. If I ever have a transporting need, I'll definitely use you guys again. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ity, thank you so much for the great review. I really appreciate the time you took out of your day to do this for me. I was glad I was able to help transport your vehlle safely [ view ]
    Poster:ItyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Alexanra Nelson 360-853-2844
    Review:Overall a great transaction. Was very please to see that quoted price was the final price I paid. Car was picked up when promised and delivered with a half hour of scheduled. very nice driver. good communication with driver as to when he was arrivin... [ More ]
    Response:**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Todd, Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad everything worked out as planned, if not better! Feel free to give me a call if you're ever in need to ship again. I'd be more than happy to help you out, work up a free quote and give you a return customer discount as well! Again, thank you for the review! [ view ]
    Poster:Todd JaneczekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Good carrier
    Review:My 64 Mustang arrived from Arizona to washington on time. Way cheaper than flying down or getting it myself. The first quote was wrong since the carrier they quoted me for backed out but the quickly found another for a little more. In all I payed 130... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Kathy thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport of the Mustang. I am glad it arrived safely [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy HarbeckThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Review:This was my third time using Stephanie and Auto Shipping Group to ship my vehicle. Every time I have called, Stephanie has been very helpful and professional and my car arrived at the destination on time and in the condition it was picked up again. I... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803****5 STAR SERVICE****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Andrew, Thank you for the fabulous review. It has been such a pleasure assisting you multiple times with your auto relocation. Looking forward to the future auto transports. :) [ view ]
    Poster:Andrew BohannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience to get car cross country!
    Review:I waited last minute to get my car on its way to the other side of the coast. I tried getting in touch with different companies, but thankfully once I began speaking to Sam from Auto Shipping Group, everything came together so perfectly. Within a cou... [ More ]
    Response:Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Samantha, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist with your vehicle move. I know this can be a daunting experience and I am glad I was able to make this a positive experience for you. Please feel free to call me again when you have need to ship your car....and remember, I am here to help your friends as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Samantha Pelosi
    Date:8/20/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: excellent job
    Review:From the time I accepted quote from Kimberly to the time the driver delivered the car to my driveway, I had an excellent experience. Everyone was friendly and professional and did a wonderful job communicating with me. I had my vehicle in 24 hours. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Cheryl, I am so glad that you are so happy with our services. If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to working with you again. [ view ]
    Poster:Cheryl GreathouseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: Five stars!
    Review:Breanna helped us out every step of the way to get a carrier! Great customer service and our carrier was very friendly and on time. Highly recommend this service! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna @autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Alexis, You were a stellar customer and you and your mom were so understanding and just a joy to help out. Please call again if you ever need a car shipped again. Have a great day and enjoy your car! Thanks again. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:AlexisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo
    Review:Martha Castillo was a perfect agent! She was extremely knowledgable and took the extra time necessary to insure that our deadlines were met. It was extremely important that our pick-up and drop-off dates were accurate, and her follow-up was impeccabl... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Joe Thank you so much for the amazing 5 star review. I worked hard to follow through on your needs and am glad you appreciated my hard work. Thanks so much again and am glad your son has his Subaru :) [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph Roda
    Date:8/20/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart 360-207-5490
    Review:Chell was great. Did a fantastic job. Made by job very easy. Thank you Chell. She wrote up a full schedule of the move. This made everything go extremely smooth. [ View ]
    Response:CHELL HART (360) 207-5490 chellh@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Bob! Thank you for the kind words! It was nice working with such a professional and I'm tickled that between the three of us, we got both cars on one carrier carrier and successfully shipped across the whole country. I hope you'll remember me if your company needs to move any more employees! Thanks again! -Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Manzella
    Date:8/20/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went perfectly well
    Review:No issues at all. Everyone was professional and communication was effective. Pick-up and delivery was on-time. Driver was very professional as well. Excellent service! [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Tolu, Thanks so much for the review. I am glad we got you picked up and delivered in your time frame. If you ever need shipping again give me a call. Thanks. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Tolu This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872
    Review:Felicia kept me informed of the progress of the shipment of my car. Everything was prompt and delivered as promised. Car was in excellent condition when I received it. I would definitely use this shipper again. [ View ]
    Response:** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ 602-428-6872 OR EMAIL HER @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service ** [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Thompson
    Date:8/20/2014 6:43:00 AM
    Subject: Martha Castillo 360-853-2831
    Review:This was the first time I have had to use a car transport company and Mrs. Castillo made it so helpful and easy. The overall experience was well-managed and executed. Mrs. Castillo was very cooperative and helped me find the best price for me. Very r... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Thank you for realizing the professionalism and honesty we have here at Auto Shipping Group Katerina. I knew you had a budget, I kept you in the number and got you shipped fast! It was a pleasure working with you and I'm glad you'll be getting your car right when you need it :) [ view ]
    Poster:Katerina Or Eva OikonomouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: Contact person was friendly & attentive to needs
    Review:We had two cars to ship. Sue Garrison put me at ease throughout the entire process. I would recommend using them. [ View ]
    Response:Sue Garrison 360-483-4348 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Hi Delia and thanks very much for the 5 star review. I am glad I could help put you at ease. It is great to see your family meeting up with each other. Would love to assist anytime you or your sons need the service in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Delia StewartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Like
    Review:Julie She responded to all of our emails answer questions and she inform if there is a change. So we value her efforts [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com We strive to make all of our customer's moves smooth and stress free for them. Veronica its always a pleasure working with you. My best to you and I look forward to the next transport. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica Mijares
    Date:8/19/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Nothing but the best
    Review:The best company and best employees. They shipped my car in a convenient time and I was relaxed with them. [ View ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Naif, So glad you did a review! And I am even happier we got you picked up and moved so quickly. You were an awesome customer. Please feel free to call if you ever need a shipment again! Thanks again. ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:Naif AlghamdiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the process. The car was still in the body shop in Billings, MT when I first contacted Auto Shipping Inc. I didn't have the date the vehicle will be ready for a transport - Martha was very kind and helpful in brainstor... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Sasha thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your location was extremely rural but we were able to secure a carrier in one day... I quoted you to the dollar and am so happy everything went as smoothly as promised! Thanks for your business tell all your friends and family about us :) [ view ]
    Poster:SFields
    Date:8/19/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group - fabulous
    Review:I am thoroughly impressed with Auto Shipping Group and especially Breaana P, for her exceptional customer service. I was burned by another shipping company and given the run around by several others, when all I wanted was to simply ship my car. ... [ More ]
    Response:Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Kat, I am so happy we got your vehicle to you finally. And I am even happier that you trusted me and allowed me to help you. I hope if you ever need shipping again you give me a call and let me know if you ever need a shipment again! Thanks for the review and enjoy your car! ~Breanna [ view ]
    Poster:KatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-853-2806
    Review:Definitely a nice choice, competitive price, perfect customer service, fast pick up and delivery. I will choose it again next time I ship my car! [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES. Thank you, Bo. I am happy everything worked out for you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Bo TuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Mike McLoughlin (360) 853-2869)
    Review:Mike is an excellent communicator. I appreciate his honestly and frank discussion about the reality of shipping my vehicle from Indiana to Oregon. [ View ]
    Response:Mike McLoughlin, 360-853-2869, mike@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Steve, it's great working with you! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve LovejoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence customer and delivery!
    Review:I was very please with the service I receive from Tate and Vitaliy! Both of them reassured me I had chosen the right company to handle my son' car. I had research about six different companies and wasn't satisfied with the phone service or the quotes... [ More ]
    Response:Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx Peggy for the great review!!! Im very pleased with the punctuality and quickness in which your vehicle was picked up, transported, and delivered to your son with no hiccups or surprises... I hope we fulfilled your expectations and I look forward to assisting you in the future! Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group! [ view ]
    Poster:Peggy Belton
    Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle from Atlanta to California after trying to arrange the transport through another carrier who took a week to get back to me. Brenda answered the phone and immediately got to work for me and had f... [ More ]
    Response:Brenda 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com It was great working with you, and as much as I would like to take the credit, this could not have worked so smoothly without the help of our dispatch team, Danielle, Bryana and the carrier, American Car Carrier, LLC. It was my pleasure. [ view ]
    Poster:Calvin
    Date:8/19/2014 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: *Martha Castillo* Dallas to El Paso Transport
    Review:When my vehicle originally arrived at the Dallas VPC my plan was to fly to Dallas and pick it up, then drive the very scenic 10hrs back to El Paso. However, once I came to my senses I began researching credible transport companies that could get my v... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you so much Reggie for the review and what a great one! We have lots of carriers we work with and go to bat for best price. I told you I would take good care of you! I'm glad it turned out so well. Thank you for allowing us to serve you, take care! [ view ]
    Poster:Reggie Hood
    Date:8/19/2014 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:I highly reccommend auto shipping group inc. Jeff Vigue is honest and always picks up and answers all questions, no matter what time. Which is important to me as my car is very valuable to me. I had piece of mind the whole time. Vehicle arrived quick... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks for the nice review Jose and for working with the driver to get it delivered so quickly. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose C Lara
    Date:8/19/2014 2:58:00 AM
    Subject: “Julie Johnston 602-428-6878”
    Review:Julie Johnston returned every phone call and answered every question. She took great care of me. Happy to have my car from Missouri here in Maui with me. [ View ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Jenna it was a pleasure working with you on your transport and I wish you the very best, enjoy Maui!!! If you need my services again in the future or know someone that does it will be my pleasure to assist them also. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Jenna Durbin
    Date:8/19/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Brenda (Auto Shipping Group) was very knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. She did an incredible job at calling throughout the process and maintaining communication. This was an excellent experience and I would strongly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response:Brenda 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshipping.com Carlo it was amazing watching this transport unfold. I am so glad that things went so smoothly and fast. Again, I also want to thank the dispatchers here @Auto Shipping Group Danielle and Bryana, and the carrier as well. [ view ]
    Poster:Carlo
    Date:8/18/2014 8:57:00 PM
    Review:Tate was great from the start. A no pressure guy who gives the impression he wants only to help. He communicated every step of the way, all information needed to keep me in the loop and happy. I highly recommend Tate and his group. [ View ]
    Response: Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx again Al... I enjoyed having the opportunity to help transport your new toy. I hope I fulfilled your expectations and I hope to help you and/or your friends in the future! Please don't hesitate to call/email me in the future. Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group... CHEERS! [ view ]
    Poster:Al Lang
    Date:8/18/2014 8:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36