View 158,184 Reviews on 3,669 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,185th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 2 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2665 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.61% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.39% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: amazing service
    Review:Malia was very professional and helpful while arranging the transport of the vehicule. Our company represents pro athletes that get traded from city to city often ans we will be sure to use her services again in the future. She was available at all ... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS. Emilie, thank you so much for the wonderful review. I am looking forward to working with you again soon. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Emilie castonguay
    Date:2/26/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I must say, I've had experience with transporting companies previously and Brandon was AWESOME!! I myself work in the transportation industry and we provide WORLD CLASS SERVICE. YOU GUYS HAVE PROVIDED ME WORLD CLASS SERVICE transporting my vehicle fr... [ More ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Shena, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Shena Holmes
    Date:2/26/2015 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:I was a little nervous at first about trusting a company I found through a Google search to transport our car. Lance explained what to expect during the process and was very helpful throughout. He was able to line up a driver within a day or two. The... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Wayne, Thank you for having the faith to let me handle the transport. You made it very easy for me. If you would not have assisted me so well it would have taken longer. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I spoke with Stephanie when setting up and finalizing my order. She was very helpful and answered all my questions I had about the shipping process. For times I was not able to reach her she did return my call/email in a timely fassion. Dispatche... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE****Jon, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocations. I am happy I was able to make your shipping experience go smoothly. Feel free to contact me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Slight miscommunication with trucking company that picked the vehicle up but otherwise great customer service. Arrangements were prompt and made possible to make ETA even with short notice for service. [ View ]
    Poster:C LooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882
    Review:Good customer service. Quick and prompt arrangement due to short notice. Good follow up and notification on service and delivery. [ View ]
    Date:2/26/2015 9:26:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:Malia's "voice" was clarion clear in an otherwise discordant chorus of quotes. Professional and responsive to my request for quotation, she helped me to navigate the turbulent waters of car transport. I was immediately confident that my veh... [ More ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. PLEASE CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS, I WORK FROM MY HOME OFFICE, AND AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS. Thank you so so so much for the wonderful review, Suzan. Everything you said is so true! LOL! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:SElrick
    Date:2/26/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Review:Kim was really nice when she delivered the car and there were no problems!! I would use them again ,if I ever need to ship another car!!! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! La Rose, Thank you so much for this review! If you ship another vehicle, I am your girl! [ view ]
    Poster:La Rose WattsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 12:37:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Poster:SElrick
    Date:2/26/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston Auto Shipping Group Inc. 602-428-6878
    Review:Julie has been my primary booker for auto shipping for a couple years now. She never leaves you hanging and goes the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of. Even when not asked to! She's the best and I would highly recommend her to anyon... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is always wonderful working with you on your transports. I enjoy seeing what the next project is on what type of Mercedes-Benz. Thank you. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Becki Chernoff
    Date:2/26/2015 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience (Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678)
    Review:I had a great experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. I was on a tight schedule, with only 3 days that my car was available for pickup the following week. Stephanie from Auto Shipping Group ensured me she could find a transporter for my car, and sur... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE***HMA, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:hma
    Date:2/25/2015 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Best experience ever
    Review:Fastest quote with best price and fantastic service. Kim was very professional and prompt. "Easy" (the truck driver) was respectful and friendly. I would recommend them to my own family. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dave, Thank you so much for this review! I really enjoyed working with you! I hope all is well in your new location with the two vehicles. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Dr H
    Date:2/25/2015 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipping to Hawaii
    Review:I can't say enough about how impressed I am with this company. I was really worried about shipping our car all the way to Hawaii, especially after looking at reviews of other companies. Our car was picked up on time and delivered on time. The whol... [ More ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR QUALITY SERVICE****Ali, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you and your daughter with the relocation of her vehicle to HAWAII. Feel free to call me again should this need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ali
    Date:2/25/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Trust these guys with your cars.
    Review:Greg B at Auto Shipping Group did an outstanding job getting my Carrera 4 from NJ to California. Greg kept me informed and provided several updates from pickup to delivery. This is the 3rd time I have used ASG to ship my vehicles and I have had stres... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com...Shannon, we appreciate your confidence in us!! Been our pleasure serving you on your last three transports. Thanks for the kind words and your RAVE REVIEW....Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Shannon O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Review:I was very pleased with the service they provide !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........................:.///:............................................................................,,,,... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jeremy, Thank you so much! As I said in the text if the punctuation gets in the way for Transport Reviews I will let you know. It was a pleasure working with you and I hope we can again. [ view ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:2/25/2015 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!
    Review:My over all experience with Auto Shipping Group was outstanding. Julie Johnston was very informative and helpful. She explained the entire process very thoroughly. The pickup and delivery were both on time and the driver was very professional. I high... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Eric it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport and I look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Best Regards, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Eric Wilson
    Date:2/25/2015 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group Review
    Review:I was very pleased with the service given to me by Martha Castillo of Auto Shipping Group. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Martha was very patient with me and answered all my questions. Martha found a driver for me within the first day... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Nancy, thanks so much for the 5 star review! Not only did we get you picked up within a day - we got you an enclosed carrier both at just standard rate! I am so happy with the way everything turned out and know you are a loyal customer for years to come. I'm sure your son is happy he got his car delivered on campus so quickly. Talk to you on the next go around :-) Very best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Emenger
    Date:2/24/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:I had a great experience using this company. The company contact was very responsive and did everything in her power to get any question awnsered in a timly manor. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much Steven for the 5 star review! I worked hard for you and am glad we were able to get you taken care of with your specific time constraints and deadlines! It was fun working together. Best, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Steven R. GaspariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Too good to be True?
    Review: . . . . . . . . . . I Guess so! In this day & age of Internet fraud, mistrust and money making schemes - - People are naturally hesitant regarding giving their CC info or personal info out over the phone or online. Since I had lost my p... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Rick, When I talked with you today, you said your were going to write me a good review. Well I never thought it was going to be this outstanding. I could not have done this with out you assisting me and the confidence you showed in me. I want to thank you for all the trust you showed in me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Rick S Mickela SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job perfomed! Highly recommended.
    Review:Great customer service! Honest, dependable and knowledgeable representatives. I would use this company again! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Maritza Thank you so much for the great review. I could not have done such a great job with out you. I am glad you had the confidence in me to get the job don. I want to thank you for all the trust you showed in me. Thank you so much [ view ]
    Poster:Maritza BermudezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Second to None!
    Review:I contacted a number of transport companies while looking for a carrier to ship my vehicle. Felicia stood out from all the customer service agents because of her attentiveness, honesty, and tenacity. I mean that in a good way. From the moment she ear... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Alfredo...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth and painless :-) Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Alfredo
    Date:2/24/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was terrific. She located a transporter within 24 hours of the order- on a Saturday! The car was picked up the next day- Sunday morning, and arrived 5 days later. No issues whatsoever. Great service! [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Charles, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW, it was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make this process stress free. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Charles MorseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:I had a great experience Stephanie walked me through the whole process and was available to answer all of my questions during the transport as I was nervous not having shipped anything before. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND QUALITY SERVICE****Angela, Thank you fro the AWESOME 5 Star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. I am happy to hear I was able to make your first transport experience go well. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Angela D'AngeloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing in every way!
    Review:This has been the best experience I have ever had with any type of contracted service. The car we transported belonged to my late son-in-law. He had hoped to work on it with his newborn son someday. Because he treasured this car, my daughter wante... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Richard...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And of course thank you for your business! Much has to do with timing in our industry with where the drivers are coming and going. It's never too early to place your reservation. Please take care and Cheers [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Kinkead
    Date:2/24/2015 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:Stephanie kept me in the loop about times deposits and total cost for the mover. Very nice and easy to work with. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Robert, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Working with Martha Castillo (360-464-2504)
    Review:I was very pleased with my experience. Martha was very professional. She answered all my questions and worked promptly to find the best service. I highly recommend working with her. My car was delivered in great condition and ontime. [ View ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Azucena, thank you so much for the amazing review. We got you taken care of within just a couple of days and at an amazing price as well... $50 less than quoted! You were such a joy to work with thanks for the opportunity to serve you. Take Care, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:A. RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: great fast and safe service
    Review:my experience with auto shipping group was excellent from the minute i was looking for a quote mike was very hands on and helped me with everything i needed and answered all my questions! i needed the car to be from florida to arizona by a certain d... [ More ]
    Response:***GREG BAILEY 360-464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Dear Joana...We appreciate the kind words and your RAVE REVIEW. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service on each and every transport. We look forward to serving you, friends and family in the future. Thank you...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:joana C
    Date:2/24/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer service
    Review:Brandon has helped me ship my car from Arizona to Pen. Every thing went great. No delays in shipping and the price offered was the lowest i could find. So grateful to Brandon. Thanks!!! [ View ]
    Response:5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Hussein, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much appreciated. I am glad all went Smooth as Painless during your transport. MILITARY AND STUDENT DISCOUNT. 360-200-7549 PLEASE CALL ME DIRECT OR EMAIL ME WITH QUESTIONS brandon@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Hussein M.
    Date:2/24/2015 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excelente Compania de transporte
    Review:Vivo en Panama y encontre a Auto Shipping Group por Internet. Martha Castillo me dio una excelente atencion profesional en espaniol con el precio mas bajo cotizado. Me mantuvo informado de todo el traslado hasta la entrega del auto. Buen trabajo, sin... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Felipe, primordial mente quiero darte las gracias por la oportunidad de servirle. Encantada que le pudimos recoger el carro en día especifico que necesitaba (sábado). Y luego le entregamos el carro entre solamente unos par de días y el carro en excelente condiciones! De nuevo muchas gracias. Cuídense, Martha Castillo 360-464-2504 [ view ]
    Poster:Felipe
    Date:2/24/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie was able to find me a transport in a timely and polite manner. Pick up and delivery were on-time. Very happy with the overall process and experience with this company. Will call stephanie again when I need another auto transport. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Nick, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Move from NJ to IA
    Review:I wanted to move my car from Secaucus, NJ to Cedar Rapids, IA. I tried various agencies, but no one could find one. Then I had to change my destination, as many were willing to move the car upto Chicago, IL. So I got it there and drove from there to ... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Puran, I want to thank you so much for choosing. I am so glad that you were able to meet the carrier in Chicago, it made things so much easier. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:PuranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton (360)214-3678
    Review:Great experience with Stephanie and Auto ShIpping Group. Vehicle was picked up faster than we expected. The only problem was with the delivery driver. After he had the vehicle loaded and enroute he called and told me that he refused to deliver my ve... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE***Colin, Thank you for the WONDERFUL 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Colin HibberdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: automobile transport
    Review:Very impressed with the speed and professional services. My truck was clean when it was recieved in Hawai'i. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Stephen, You are fantastic! You and your son were so easy to work with. I only wish that Matson would have told us it was ok for that rack to stay in the bed. Other than that it was so smooth. If there is anything else you need please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Stephen LastimosaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Transport service
    Review:Extremely professional, very effecent. Would recomend and use again. Was referred by a friend who used them and also had good experience. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Vincent!, Thank you so much for trusting me for the referral! If there is anything else I can do for you or future customers please let me know! Thank you again so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Vincent Giancaterino
    Date:2/23/2015 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Chell hart was awesome Knowledgible and just plain awesome She had great follow up She had a great personality And I felt like I was important to her [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Harry! What an awesome review! You were a great client! I appreciated the communication and follow-up you provided! And you do matter to me! Thanks for working with me on your transport, I will be here if your friends or family need my services! Thanks again, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Harry RahmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience ... Will definitely recommend
    Review:This was my first move if my car and I was not sure about anything. I contacted auto shipping group for quote and it was reasonable quote. Kimberly from asg kept in contact for all milestones and helped me with the car move. I received car in same c... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Sandeep, Thank you so much for the great review! If there is anything else I can do to help you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandeep SondThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stepahanie was very helpful and patient. it was a pleasure working with her and i would reach out to her again when in need for another auto shipment . [ View ]
    Response:*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Ana, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the auto transport need arise again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Ana Chavez
    Date:2/23/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Review:Auto Shipping Group did an amazing job helping me organize the transport of my vehicle and subsequently following up. Soon after my car was picked up, the carrier was in an accident and my car was damaged. My Agent, Chell Hart, at Auto Shipping group... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Liz, I am grateful for the kind words! I can not believe the way this transport played out- it's most unusual... To have a car get into an accident within a mile of the pick up location is statistically astronomical, but to have it show up on time, and REPAIRED, without any request is even weirder... I will stay in touch with you until we have this whole story figured out! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth EspositoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain (360) 214-3671
    Review:Once again Malia has successfully found a carrier for a safe and timely delivery of our fleet cars from PA back home to our corporate office in TX. Thank you Malia and Auto Shipping Group. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris FraiserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my car
    Review:I shipped my car with ASG,and I am very happy with this company.I based my decision on choosing a company strictly by reviews.For the simple reason that when I first aquired on the internet I was flooded with e-mails,texts,and phone calls.It got very... [ More ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Ron...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience and the process was smooth:-) Thanks for your kind words and for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Ronald E Globeck
    Date:2/22/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipment experience
    Review:I had a wonderful experience with Auto Shipping Group. My contact was Chell and she contacted me quickly, gave me a fair estimate, and took note of my needs. I had less than a week to move across the country because I got a job in Portland, Oregon an... [ More ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Danielle! I was so comfortable working with you and your folks! I love it when a whole family pulls together to enable a transport! I was happy the driver was able to get your vehicle to you early- even though it was a bit dirty- so you could cut the rental costs to bare bones. I hope you'll remember to friends and family if you know they need my services! Good luck int he new job, and welcome to the Willamette Valley! BEst, Chell [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle OwenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2015 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: Julie Johnston 602-428-6878
    Review:My experience using Auto Shipping Group was flawless. Even though contacting me during my move was a challenge, Julie made a grand effort to keep in touch at every turn. My car, on arrival, was just as clean as when I dropped it off, everything was i... [ More ]
    Response:JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Judi it was a pleasure assisting you in your transport. We strive to make our customers transport smooth and stressful for them. I wish you the very best and look forward to working with you again in the future if the need arises. Sincerely, Julie [ view ]
    Poster:Judi WohlmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping experience!!!
    Review:I had a excellent experience in dealing with Auto Shipping Group. From the very beginning Martha Castillo was pleasure to deal with. She was prompt and efficient and very easy to deal with. I got a fair price from her and the rest of transaction w... [ More ]
    Response:MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Marko, thank you so much for the amazing review and the opportunity to serve you. Nice working with you... Enjoy the new car and call me on the next buy! Best, Martha Castillo [ view ]
    Poster:Marko Cvitkovac
    Date:2/21/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: 40ft class A motorhome
    Review:My very first phone call to asg Tige yeargin he got a hold of a driver that could pick up my rv. I had been waiting on a load board for a month with another company, that had quoted me 4500 & they still couldn't give me a date of pickup. Tige de... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle GalliherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: Malia McClain 360-214-3671
    Review:The first shipper cancelled due to being overweight. The second carrier picked up 3 days late. Total travel time was estimated to be 5 days, but it took 16 days. The first day I spoke with the carrier was when they showed up today. [ View ]
    Response:MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY - CALL ME ANYTIME FOR A QUOTE OR QUESTIONS. Scott, clearly you are upset, and I don't blame you one bit. I am sorry the carrier breaking down created a problem for you. Unfortunately, I have NO control over the trucks, their schedules, their mechanical failures or the horrible weather up in Massachusetts. I did get you a $300 discount which you were pleased about, I did keep in contact with you, and kept you updated on the progress of the transport and new delivery dates. You told me you were just anxious to get your vans delivered, and it was not creating a hardship on your carpet cleaning business. I did everything I could for you so I am a bit perplexed why you felt MY service was worth only two stars. I appreciate your business Thank you. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Scott ZackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Van Delivery
    Date:2/20/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT COMPANY
    Review:I HAVE SHIPPED A CAR A FEW TIMES IN MY YEARS , BUT FELICIA AT AUTO SHIPPING WAS SP QUICK AND EFFICIENT WITH THE ORDER FROM START TO FINISH. I RECEIVED EMAIL'S AND UPDATES DAILY. I WILL BOOK AGAIN WITH THIS COMPANY EXCELLENT SERVICE. THANK YOU H... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya Shull & Harold Rue
    Date:2/20/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: From disappointment to satisfaction
    Review:This was my first car transport so I first went to the Internet to research. One site offered to give me an instant value estimate and recommend carriers but requires me to enter my name, address and contact number. So I did. That day I received alm... [ More ]
    Response:***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com***NOW AVAILABLE VIA TEXT 360-244-4134**** LARRY- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING 5 STAR REVIEW! I had the BIGGEST SMILE on my face reading this review! I am so SORRY you had such an awful experience with the previous company! It is very hard for me to see GOOD PEOPLE getting TAKEN ADVANTAGE of! I am so glad we crossed paths! To be able to TURN YOUR EXPERIENCE around and get your vehicle picked up THE SAME DAY as booking was amazing! I wish you THE BEST and your son as well! Make sure you TELL HIM I SAID THANK YOU for HIS SERVICE TO OUR COUNTRY! Our military means SO MUCH TO ME! I am so happy to be able to help a military family! If you, your son or anyone you two know needs a transport, send them to me! All my best to you two!- Danielle [ view ]
    Poster:Larry C
    Date:2/20/2015 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Words can not describe the service.Very refreshing to find a company and staff that is so well dedicated to customer service.The shipping process was so easy no gimmick there price was exactly what they quoted.On a scale of 1 to 10 I would rate them ... [ More ]
    Response:PATTI THOMAS 360-200-4785 patti@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jesse. It was a pleasure working with you. I appreciate the great review. I can't wait to work with you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jesse StarichaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group / Lance BEST EVER!!!
    Review:Once again Lance went above and beyond expectations!! Absolutely the best customer service!! You can feel completely comfortable and confident using Auto Shipping Group and especially Lance to facilitate all your auto shipping needs!! [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melody Its always a pleasure working with you. I can not explain or commend you on how wonderful it is to work for you and with you. You are a perfect client. Thank you for letting me assist you in yet another transport. Thank you Thank you Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Melody
    Date:2/20/2015 4:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62