View 162,590 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,591th Review now!

View Auto Shipping Group Inc.'s New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:(800)901-6452 Lowest Rates
Website:http://autoshippinggroup.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 12/4/2013
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
Magic Carpet Auto Transport | Cascade Vehicle Shipping Inc. |

Auto Shipping Group Inc. is the parent operating company of four very successful and tenured auto shipping brokerages. They include Magic Carpet Auto Transport (360-834-2900), Cascade Vehicle Shipping (360-834-7898), Domestic Auto Transport (360-834-6013), and Red Carpet Auto Transport (602-438-4644). These four companies have a combined total of over 30 years experience in the Auto Shipping Industry. With the implementation of the overhauled transportation bill which was signed into law July 2012, ASG (Auto Shipping Group) had the opportunity to bring these top ranked brokerages under one guiding influence. Each company will now serve as a sales and marketing arm of ASG through a network of independent sales agents located throughout the United States. Outstanding customer service and commitment to our clients are trademarks of our time in business. If you investigate, you will find each company A to A+ rated with the BBB, as well as 5 Star Rated on Transport Reviews. Our goal in transporting your vehicle is to educate our clients on the "process" of shipping their vehicle, while keeping that client informed during the auto shipping experience. Since our inception into the business with Magic Carpet Auto Transport in 2003, we have shipped hundreds of thousands of automobiles and have satisfied customers all over the world. When considering us to ship your vehicle, please talk to one of our friendly, knowledgeable Shipping Consultants and experience what thousands have come to know through working with us. Not only do we earn your business, but we deliver time and time again, without exception! Terry Williams - President
Have your own experience with Auto Shipping Group Inc. to share?

Auto Shipping Group Inc. reports that they have an average of 35000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2559 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 7.31% of Auto Shipping Group Inc. customers have posted a review.

This means that 92.69% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.
    Subject: Ford F100 Custom , lifted Pick-up show truck Customer Service review
    Review:Brandon Bond was professional , timely and spot on. I own Ft. Lauderdale Classic cars with well over 30 yrs in this business. He is one of kind ! I and my wife are prior military and current L.E. We appreciate his efforts to help all of us ! Use him ... [ More ]
    Poster:jeffery wilcox
    Date:5/21/2015 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab - 360-406-4893
    Review:The experience was a good one. The transport cost was about the same as other companies, and although it did take some time to get a carrier to go from Florida to Wyoming, when the carrier was assigned he came quickly and transported the car without... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Howard Thank you so much for the great review. I know it was a difficult route but we got it done. I could not have done it with out you. Thank you for the confidence you had in me. thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Howard Eckert
    Date:5/21/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service from Malia
    Review:Malia has been awesome in helping me understand how the Auto Shipping business works. Its very confusing, but she has made it very clear. She matched a quote for me, and I'm confident she will get my car out of Los Angeles on time. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Justin, it is a pleasure working with you. Thank you so much for the great review, it makes me happy that you appreciate my knowledge and assistance. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Justin PearceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey
    Review:Great experience. Car delivered on time and in great condition. I would recommend this service to my friend and family if they need a car transported. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com**Julia..I enjoyed working with you and your daughter. Thank you for the FIVE STAR review and all your help. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:julia pierrat
    Date:5/21/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Overall experience was excellent. Communication was very good, on time, no suprises. I would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Bill ..I enjoyed working with you. Appreciate the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Congratulations on your daughters graduation from KSU ..Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Willis
    Date:5/21/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678
    Review:Stephanie has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She has been extremely helpfully in providing me multiple quotes while I was back and fourth about having my vehicle shipped. She always provided me with excellent customer service and was prompt ... [ More ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE, AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Brittany, thank you for your AWESOME 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact me again should the Auto Shipping need arises again. Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Brittany Johnson
    Date:5/21/2015 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Greg Bailey 360-464-2584
    Review:Greg is very patient and professional. The carrier VNS Auto Transport Inc. is a reliable company. They delivered my car 3 day earlier than expect. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Yin ...Thank you for your review of our company and carriers performance. Glad your vehicle arrived early. Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Yin
    Date:5/21/2015 3:16:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping truck from Wisconsin to Michigan
    Review:I contacted several companies for a quote on getting my vehicle shipped. Several did not provide a price back to me directly but sent me their contact information and asked me to call them. Some called me on the phone but when I asked them to send ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Scott
    Date:5/21/2015 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: 1972 Blazer Transport
    Review:Darya was awesome. I had a really quick turnaround and she was able to get a driver very quickly. I would highly recommend working with her. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:5/20/2015 11:03:00 PM
    Review:Service was Excellent. They told me it would take seven to ten days for me to get my truck, but it was there in four days. My truck was in excellent shape. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Larry, Thank you so much! If there is anything else I can do for you or Donna please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry Green
    Date:5/20/2015 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This company was great. Went with them because they were one of the cheapest to transport my car. Heidi was great and always available by phone when i needed to talk to her. I gave them the date I wanted my car picked up and dropped off and they were... [ More ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Meagan ..WE appreciate your business and FOUR STAR REVIEW of our service! .. Thank you for being such a great customer! [ view ]
    Poster:Meagan
    Date:5/20/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kimberly Freiley was excellent. This is 2nd time I am using her to move the car. Very professional and pleasant to work with. I recommend her very highly [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Dhireshkumar , You are wonderful! I have enjoyed working with you both times! If there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to call me! [ view ]
    Poster:DCP
    Date:5/20/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: NEW CAR TRANSPORT
    Review:GREAT SERVICE! FAST PICK UP! CAME IN UNDER QUOTE! GREAT JOB GUYS! HOPE TO DO BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE! TODD [ View ]
    Poster:TODD
    Date:5/20/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Chell Hart (360)464-1039
    Review:Chell Hart, Auto Shipping Group Inc., was very personable, but totally professional in shipping our car to Florida. DELIVERED ON TIME and in EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com DearJoe, It was a pleasure to work with you on this transport! I worried for a moment that we might be fighting a ton of traffic out of New Jersey- but our quote was perfect, the right carrier stepped up, the weather and traffic held, and it's got to be because of your good luck! (Mine is not so good...) I hope you are enjoying your new ride and promise to take care of anyone you send my way with the same personal, professional way I handled your route! Take it easy! Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Review:Our Rep's name was Chell Hart and she was awesome. Very helpful. If you are shipping call her first. She is the best. [ View ]
    Response:Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Matt, I was so happy I was allowed to be your broker! With a language barrier, a couple speed bumps, and a resulting delay, you definitely needed a broker with the stomach to stick through to the delivery end. I appreciated how to stayed in contact with me! I hoep you will remember me to those you know need my services! All my best, Chell Hart [ view ]
    Poster:Matt Saltus
    Date:5/19/2015 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: My transport
    Review:Not only was my car on time as promised but Felicia saved me a few dollars compared to the original quote. I would highly recommend her company if your looking to ship across the country...I'm a very satisfied customer. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jason...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you had a great experience. Thanks for taking time out to provide a performance review. Sincerely, Felicia [ view ]
    Poster:Jason TeixeiraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Frieley 360-200-6854
    Review:My experience was a great one with ASG. Kimberly was extremely helpful. What I liked the most about her service is the fact that not only was she courteous and informative, but I did not feel pressured. Though I was only looking for a quote, she g... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Marie, I love the review! I have to admit when it comes to sales for myself I hate pushy salesmen. I walk away. So I am so glad that you felt I was nothing like that! You are such a sweetheart! If there is anything you or friends or family need, please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:CNB
    Date:5/19/2015 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Kim did a fantastic job of getting my vehicle delivered on time and as planned. I would use the service again. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Carrie, Thank you so much for this great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:Carrie C
    Date:5/19/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group the BEST
    Review:Shipping our car to it's new home in Northern California was effortless and timely. Tye made all the pick up arrangements with the car dealership and the car arrived in perfect condition exactly when promised. We highly recommend Auto Shipping Group... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn Shickman
    Date:5/19/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Heidi was great. She made sure that she got it done before my husband shipped out on deployment. She kept in contact with me and did not go over the limit of cost. I recommend anyone to this company. I will defiantly use them again. [ View ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Joey and Samantha ..WE appreciate your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our service! Thank you for the sacrifices that you and your family endure to ensure our freedom! We are thankful. [ view ]
    Poster:Joey HockerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Lance made the process incredibly straight forward and easy. He was very honest and was in contact with me during the whole process. The price was fair and accurate. There were no hidden surprises or changes of any kind. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com R I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:r
    Date:5/19/2015 12:29:00 AM
    Review:Kimberly was amazing, car was picked up next day and arrived the following day total time from order placed was only 3 days great fast punctual, I was able to contact Kimberly very easily as well as the company that transported my vehicle I wo... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Misti, You are wonderful! I really enjoyed working with you! You were easy to talk to! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know. I hope to work with you again! [ view ]
    Poster:mistiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1955 WILLYS TRUCK
    Review:LANCE STAAB AT AUTO SHIPPING GROUP SEEMED DEPENDABLE IN ALL OUR CORISPONDANCE. THEY DIDN'T HAVE THE LOWEST QUOTE, BUT I FELT THEY WERE MORE DEPENDABLE, AND THEY WERE. ONCE THE ORDER WAS CONFIRMED, HE HAD CARRIER READY TO PICK UP THE NEXT DAY AND DE... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Gene I want to THank you for entrusting me with the transport. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:gene edwards
    Date:5/18/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: Miscommunication
    Review:Lance was very knowledgeable and courteous during business transaction, however he was unavailable on the actual delivery day. There were several discrepancies regarding payment procedure and the actual final payment cost which turned out to be $100 ... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggrup.com Wes I want to thank you for your input. I appreciate the honesty of your opinion. Each customer I speak to I do my best to communicate and let them know the ins and outs of transporting a vehicle. I am sorry I did not fully do that with you. Thanks again for the input [ view ]
    Poster:Wess Diptee
    Date:5/18/2015 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:When I had to transport my son's car home from college, Arizona to New Jersey, I wasn't quite sure of what or who to trust. There are many horror stories out there. I just have to say that dealing with Kim was a pleasure. I had gone online and res... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Patricia, Thank you so much! I look forward to shipping the vehicle when school starts again! Thank you so much and enjoy your summer! [ view ]
    Poster:PMRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/18/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Car pick-up
    Review:I was a bit nervous using this shipping company since I hadn't heard much about it. I decided to do some research and look up this company as well as other companies. There was a misunderstanding with how much money was owed after then delivery, but ... [ More ]
    Response:**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Thank you so much Lydia for trusting us with you vehicle! It is customers like you, who make my job wonderful! Thank you for the 5 STAR REVIEW!!!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Lydia agyemang
    Date:5/18/2015 4:25:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Georgia to Arizona
    Review:Great experience...Felicia walked us through every step of the trip, and answered every question with patience....Our driver Eddie was careful with our vehicle as well as the others, and kept us informed along the way. I would use the company again ... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Marquis
    Date:5/18/2015 3:21:00 AM
    Subject: Lance at auto shippers was so honest and got the job done last minute!
    Review:Lance from auto shippers group was amazing at finding someone to ship our car last minute, he was the only one that explained to us how the fees and costs worked. He had one day to come thru for us, since the original company economical shippers that... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Anna I want to thank you fo giving me such a great review. I could not have asked for a better one. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Anna Malave
    Date:5/18/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Overall, the experience was OK. A last minute cancellation delayed delivery by a day or two, but no big deal. [ View ]
    Response:FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Scott...Thank you for your feedback and review. We appreciate your business. Thanks [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:5/18/2015 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Lance was great, very helpful and the car arrived with no issues. I would use them again but would probably shop around for a better price. One suggestion, why the need to ask for a review over and over with emails. I gave you my business and that... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lyle I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:LyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Sacramento, CA to Portland, OR
    Review:Excellent response time, excellent price. Driver was a poor judge of the drive time from Sacramento, CA to Portland, OR (Quoted 7 hours). However drivers were very professional and friendly. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE EVENINGS AND WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES. Thank you for the review, Sven. Glad you got your car in one day!!!!!! Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Sven
    Date:5/17/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:Lance was very helpful and patience since we had to make some changes. He was very professional and the only reason I went with your company was because he was honest and took the time to explain the shipping process. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Veronica I want to thank you fo giving me such a great review. I could not have asked for a better one. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica Tonnesen
    Date:5/17/2015 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Lance Staab 360.406.4893
    Review:Took about 10 days to get a Honda Civic from LA to Philadelphia. Car arrived with no damages. Overall, the service was good. [ View ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Dan Thank you so much for taking the time to give me a great review. With much gratitude, it was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I could not have done it without you. Thanks so much [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:5/17/2015 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping Group
    Review:We were looking for a carrier that w could trust to bring our 4-tuner from San Diego to Virginia. We called lance cause we had shipped out car successfully with him 3 years prior. I was very adamant that we have 1-2 day window that we could ship th... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Leah I want to thank you for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me a shot at it. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Leah
    Date:5/17/2015 6:09:00 AM
    Review:I was a little skeptical at first, using this company and going through Lance. But he answered all my questions. I called him literally like 4 times and he was super patient with me. The price I paid was decent and appropriate. I would definitely rec... [ More ]
    Response:Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Angela I want to thank you fo giving me such a great review. I could not have asked for a better one. I know you could have chosen any one of 3000 Brokers out there but you gave me the opportunity. I really appreciate the confidence you had in me to come through for you. I know I could not have done such a great job with out your assistance. Thank you again [ view ]
    Poster:Angela
    Date:5/17/2015 5:02:00 AM
    Subject: SELINA BRIGHAM
    Review:I shipped my car across country and I was happy with the service. Everyone involved was knowledgable and courteous. My car came back dirty (not surprised since it 3000 miles in an open transport) but exactly as I gave it to them. One of my friends sh... [ More ]
    Poster:CP
    Date:5/16/2015 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic transportation experience!
    Review:I dealt with Greg and he was fantastic. He was diligent, thorough, honest and very reliable. I had a great experience overall and would definitely use him again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Abe ..WE appreciate your business and FIVE STAR REVIEW of our service ...Greg [ view ]
    Poster:Abe
    Date:5/16/2015 4:11:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Excellent service from Auto Shipping Group. Kimberly provided great customer service and walked me through the process. My car was delivered early and the truck driver was super nice and even helped me with my dead car battery. Thanks all! [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Craig, Thank you so much for this great review! I really enjoy reading feedback from my customers. If there is anything else you need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:5/16/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: pickup time
    Review:Pickup tIme was a day late.no fault of malia.she did her best to solve the problem.it was nice get the car earlier than expected. [ View ]
    Response:CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE FOR QUOTES AND QUESTIONS ANYTIME. Thank you for the review, Chris. Sorry the carrier was delayed, it is not uncommon for them to run into issues along the way where they are put behind schedule. Thanks again. Malia@autoshippinggroup.com [ view ]
    Poster:Chris jones
    Date:5/16/2015 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854
    Review:Everyone was very helpful. Moved from Alaska to Bay Area, CA and believe me, it wasn't an easy move! Special thanks to Kim for her help. She made everything easier for me! My vehicle was delivered on time. NO DAMAGES!!! The tow driver from 'Wre... [ More ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jhane, Thank you so much for this review. I am so glad that I was able to ship the vehicle from Alaska to California. If there is anything else I need please let me know. [ view ]
    Poster:JD
    Date:5/15/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678).
    Review:Great service, on time, reliable. Good people to work with and get a car shipped from one state to another. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678******5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Glen, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn westerferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882
    Review:I WORK FOR A SMALL DEALERSHIP AND WE HAVE BEEN USING TIGE FOR 2 YEARS. THE PROCESS IS EASY AND HE IS AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK. HE HAS EVEN TAKEN DELIVERY OF OUR VEHICLES WHEN WE HAVE BEEN OUT OF TOWN. TIGE IS OUR GUY. [ View ]
    Response:TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible. If the need arises please do not hesitate to call on me again. Tige [ view ]
    Poster:Tim Crossland
    Date:5/15/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car ship to son college
    Review:Everything went well, took awhile to find a transport, but not to long. The car arrived the same shape has we ship it. Most of all was Happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce Vogt
    Date:5/15/2015 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: she is great
    Review:my daughter is moving her car to Oklahoma, and she was very helpful, I would recommend malia to any one. she was very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:george lee
    Date:5/15/2015 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Malia mcClain
    Review:Malia was amazing! Extremely friendly and knowledgeable. She has definitely made shipping my car less stressful than i thought it would be. mahalo! [ View ]
    Poster:J. LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Group
    Review:they were the lowest bidder, prompt and cooperative. I will use auto shipping group again. payment was convenient. paperwork was orderly. I like being able to track the vehicle through the carriers site. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678******5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******William, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:William HillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Review:Overall excellent customer service at the time of booking-honest, prompt, knowkedgable and personable. Driver was professional, reliable, dependable and professional. Will use over again. We are return customers. [ View ]
    Poster:Johnson
    Date:5/15/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Kimberly Freiley
    Review:Kimberly was very attentive and competent. All I require. I have told a friend about her. Their move will be from TX to CA with 2 vehicles. Ours arrived on time Smelled of diesel, but otherwise no complaints. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Linzie, Thank you so much for this awesome review! I enjoyed working with you and your husband. If you need anything else please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:lw
    Date:5/15/2015 4:09:00 AM
    Subject: Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group
    Review:Kimberly at Auto Shipping Group provided superior customer service from start to finish. She secured a carrier within a day and was there for us at a moment's notice. The carrier was on time and the entire experience was smooth and easy. [ View ]
    Response:Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Rose, Thank you so much for the great review! If there is anything else I can do for you please let me know! [ view ]
    Poster:RD
    Date:5/15/2015 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: Cars
    Review:Good, precise, thorough. Stephanie did an awesome job and was in constant contact with me. I would recommend to this service to others. [ View ]
    Response:****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678******5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE******Dustin, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasure assisting you with your transport. Should the Auto Shipping need arise again in the future feel free to contact me again, Take Care! [ view ]
    Poster:Dustin MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2015 9:57:00 PM

Next Reviews on Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Auto Shipping Group Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71