View 146,474 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,475th Review now!
Auto Driveaway
Website:http://www.autodriveaway.com/
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 4/2/2010

Have your own experience with Auto Driveaway to share?

• Subject: Vehicle Ship Mississippi to New Hampshire...
    Review:I hired or thought I hired another company to ship my parents vehicle. A few days before they were to have it picked up, they said they had no drivers in the area. I contacted AutoDriveAway because they had an office hear where my parents vehicle w... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:4/24/2014 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette
    Review:Auto Driveaway assisted in getting a family car moved from Tennessee to Louisiana. During each and every step of the way, Auto Driveaway, the management and driver were constantly in touch with us. During the move, there was heavy snow and ice, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Vamprine
    Date:2/18/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Move
    Review:Arranged with New Orleans office to have my small truck moved from Arlington WA to Huntington Beach CA. The service was excellent; on time, on quote, no damage and friendly. This company is top notch and I will use them again for my next car move. [ View ]
    Poster:Theo Mirani
    Date:12/16/2013 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific!
    Review:We tried four national brokers and were disappointed with all four. We wasted more than 6 weeks trying to get our car to us before finding Auto Driveaway. Auto Driveaway had it to us in less than a week at a reasonable price. They were open and ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Gretchen Taute
    Date:6/25/2013 10:44:00 PM
    Review:I lived in a town where no one would guarantee a pick up ever, meaning I would have to take my car to some agency's locaton and they would store if for me at a charge until they could find someone to move it. I found Auto Driveaway in Phoenix who ... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni Cardoso
    Date:3/14/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: non payment to carrier
    Review:autoDriveaway grr from grand rapids MI dispatched me this load. we picked it up on the exact date we told them and delivered on the exact date. payment from autoDriveaway was suppose to arrive to me withink 10 business days. the payment was suppose t... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for making us aware of this problem, we care about any complaints and would like to help with this matter. Auto Driveaway National Headquarters have been trying to get a hold of you regarding this issue. We left a massage on 11/18/12, 11/27/2012 and again today 12/03/2012. We have not been able to reach you. Please contact Auto Driveaway National Headquarters immediately at 800-346-2277 Please ask to speak with Lissette or Mike K. We will be happy to make things right. We apologize for your inconvenience. [ view ]
    Poster:cristina