View 167,344 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,345th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 7 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1159 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 46.36% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 53.64% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Great communication and friendly service. They answered all questions promptly by email or phone. Will use them again the future. I would recommend Angels to others who need vehicles shipped. Thanks Dina and April. You guys met it very easy and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2015 5:49:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle shipping
    Review:Shipping my car was much easier than expected. My car was picked up promptly and delivered in the same manner. In addition, during the whole process, I was kept up to speed on the shipping schedule. I was called when the car was picked up, during ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cooper langdon
    Date:7/31/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Review:Excellent Service, they picked up my car on time and it arrived it to the destination on time. I will definitely use their service the next time I ship a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Abolore ArijeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:We've heard many stories about moving vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was recommended by a friend of my daughters, so we gave it a go. The sign-up was easy, communication and schedule time for the service prompt and efficient. The pick-up went exact... [ More ]
    Poster:DM Aibinder
    Date:7/30/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:I actually used the Angel Transport Company on 2 different occasions. The vehicle transported both times was a full sized fully equipped handicapped van. The vehicle was transported from Des Moines Iowa to San jose California at an approximate cost ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs. M Evans
    Date:7/30/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:My experience with Angels Moving Autos was outstanding from start to finish. I had them handle the transport of my BMW convertible from CA to Ny. The charge was $1400 . They offered the convenience of allowing me to drop off my car at their location ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:7/30/2015 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and responsive
    Review:Angels was prompt and responsive from throughout the process. They were willing to answer all questions and provide status updates. They were also very affordable compared to the other providers. [ View ]
    Poster:MisunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2015 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Good transport service by Angels!
    Review:This is the second time I used their service, the best thing about them is they wont promise something which they couldn't do. Everything will be upfront, the price is reasonable for the reliable service. I would use them again if I need the service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chandru
    Date:7/29/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Review:They showed up on time and delivered when they said they would. The office staff was always exceptionally friendly when I called. The field staff was professional and courteous. There was no damage to my car and they were the best price I could fin... [ More ]
    Poster:SuntiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Transit LA - Ohio, Great Job- Thanks!
    Review:I work for a company who has sales teams located all over the USA. We have 7 teams and 7 vehicles that are constantly on the move. Staff fly out of one airport and land in another sometimes leaving vehicles to be shipped back to our office in Ohio.... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/29/2015 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend!
    Review:It is always important to give credit when credit is due and "Angels Moving Autos" did a fantastic job shipping my vehicle from one end of the country to the other. Prior to this, I had never had to move my vehicle across states. I heard o... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:7/29/2015 4:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I would definitely use them again. They went above and beyond to accommodate my delivery time as my schedule only had a small window and they made it work. [ View ]
    Poster:Monique
    Date:7/29/2015 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Best car service!
    Review:The girls in the office were so great.. They kept in contact with me throughout the whole trip.. They gave me updates and even had the driver call me with updates.. Highly recommend them!! They took my car back to Pennsylvania too!! [ View ]
    Poster:Gary pezzuolo
    Date:7/29/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Angels moving autos staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had so many questions and concerns, as this was our first time transporting a vehicle. They were patient in answering our questions and were very reassuring as well. When the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:pattyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2015 3:23:00 AM
    Review:i would absolutely use this company again. I was very anxious having a transport for my Lexus. I've never used a service like this before and I was bombarded with people contacting me once I put requesting information on a different company. I was so... [ More ]
    Poster:Joanne mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: Service is excellent
    Review:Angels is always very courteous and responsive. Communication is excellent. They always answer their phones and communicate by text. I have used them on numerous occasions and been pleasantly happy with every transaction. They seem to be very profe... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry AbrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Shipping
    Review:We have used Angels Moving Autos for a number of years and a number of clients - in state and out of state. We will continue to use Angels for our automotive transportation needs. Thank you Angels for talking care of our business and our clients! G... [ More ]
    Poster:GAP480BMWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2015 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a commercial food truck
    Review:We no longer had a need for this great commercial kitchen food truck. We knew that one of our network churches in Ohio would make great use of the vehicle in their ministry to the economically disadvantaged in their community. We compared the rel... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Harper
    Date:7/27/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Quality od Service
    Review:This is to commend The Angels Moving Auto Company and their customer service member Miranda Camacho. From my first conversation to the last, she did an outstanding job. The communication was excellent...I never had to wonder what was going on, Mirand... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah Lawhorne
    Date:7/27/2015 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasure to work with
    Review:Miranda was such a pleasure to work with. My situation was complicated as I was making arrangements for someone else who was moving across the country. Miranda communicated with both of us frequently and with great detail so we knew the status of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:7/27/2015 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: always kept informed
    Review:Miranda Camacho was very attentive, and kept me informed on a regular basis how the transportation of my car was progressing. I was never left in the dark, which is the best that I could have asked for. The car was dirty when it arrived, but I don'... [ More ]
    Poster:William RovinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Move from Houston Tx to LA California
    Review:I have moved from Houston Texas to LA California using Angels Auto Moving company and their service was on time and with highest satisfaction. The moving truck came to pick up at the committed time and the delivery was made on time without any damag... [ More ]
    Poster:jerromeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job.
    Review:Miranda was amazing! She was easy to contact, kept me updated along the way and kind (a lost art in customer service). The carriers they contracted with were prompt and efficient on both ends. I will be using this company again and referring friends.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/25/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:I had an excellent experience using Angels Moving Autos shipping my two vehicles from California to Connecticut. They offered the best price for shipping my vehicles and their service was second to none. From start to finish, Angels Moving Autos wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:7/25/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Excellent experience from start to finish. Reliable, on-time, car delivered in excellent condition, updated accurately along the way, and competitive pricing. Would use again and do recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Hannah DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2015 6:02:00 AM
    Subject: Always Excellent Service
    Review:Great Service always been on time for pickup and delivery. Excellent Service This was my 3rd time to use them. From the first time of contact to the follow up to make sure everything was good, the service was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeremy MuncyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Getting a truck moved.
    Review:Angles Moving Autos handled this transaction beyond expectations. Communication was excellent throughout the process and everything happend on time. I'd recommend them to anyone needing to get a vehicle moved. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian Johnson
    Date:7/24/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Subject: angels car transport company
    Review:I have used Angels car transport many times over the years. They follow through and the communication to keep me up to date on pick up and delivery has been excellent. My cars have never been damaged and delivered within the allotted time. I would us... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy BrownsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Model A automobile
    Review:The vehicle was picked up in a timely manner by a very polite young man. He seem to know his business well he had another car already in his transport vehicle and put ours in behind it. He took his time to check the car carefully before putting it i... [ More ]
    Poster:Earl MohlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Galveston to Sammamish, WA
    Review:Shipment of my car from Texas to Washington was a seamless transition thanks to Angels Moving autos. During the bidding process they always responded to my questions very promptly and clearly. For $1300, they were also lower than almost all bids fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: CA to TN
    Review:This was my second time using this company. The first time, I sent a car from TN to CA. Everything went well so I decided to use them again. I shipped two cars the second time and they gave me a discount. The people working the phones were very helpf... [ More ]
    Poster:NeilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 3:03:00 PM
    Review:I contacted Angels Moving Autos when I needed to have my 1969 Mustang moved from Georgia to South Dakota. Everyone that I dealt with was very professional and helpful. I had a limited time window to get the move done and they really came through an... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2015 2:02:00 PM
    Review:Easy to work with. Good customer service and kept in communication during entire process. I would certainly recommend them to anyone in need of transportation services. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Peacock Cadillac
    Date:7/24/2015 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Was completely satisfied with our experience. I checked several companies and they had one of the best prices. They were on time, the drivers were nice and knowledgeable, and the company had great customer service on the phone. They kept in great con... [ More ]
    Poster:JesikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Review:Our customer service experience with ANGELS MOVING AUTOS was Excellent. The door to door was an easy one. The vehicle was picked up as we agreed on the contract and delivered on time. The carriers are Insured and Trustworthy. I plan on using ANGE... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee F. HagerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Move
    Review:Such a great experience. Very prompt and reliable. The driver was very professional. I was informed of pickup, delivery and the estimated time of delivery was exactly when they said it would be. I would definitely recommend them and certainly wil... [ More ]
    Poster:Shawna Bagwell
    Date:7/23/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:This was my first experience in shipping a car. When the first scheduled pickup Carrier did not show up, Miranda at Angels Moving was quickly resolving problem by selecting a second carrier for me. The car was then picked up and arrived destination i... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:7/23/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: An satisfying experience, a rare thing today.
    Review:Working with Angels Moving Autos is a nice, well above average experience for moving our car. It's rare experience today that a company will update their working progress to you, and explained any delay to you with honest reason. From the initial... [ More ]
    Poster:YuenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: 1934 ford car
    Review:This was a smooth and no hassle experience. I would recommend this company to anyone I can.i got calls the hole time my car was in rout and my car came one day early. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom lackey
    Date:7/23/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: GTR
    Review:Overall, I am satisfied with the deliver of my vehicle. I made the order on Tuesday, and the car was picked up 2 days after and it only take two days to deliver. So it is 4 days in total include pick and deliver. They processed quickly. Since the car... [ More ]
    Poster:NanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Review:It took a bit longer than I'd expected for Angels to find a carrier but at the end they came thru with flying color. The pickup and delivery were both on time and reliable and communication was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Mostly Impressed
    Review:Delivery was very fast, but I was in the dark on updates since my brokers office was closed on weekends. To recap: The car was picked up on the very first day (a Monday) of the shipping window. They were about two hours late picking up the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:7/21/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Met all expectations
    Review:As a dealer of vintage and exotic cars, we depend on excellent delivery services to ensure our buyers' satisfaction. Angels gave us a reasonable timeframe for pick up and got here on time. The driver arrived during business hours and was careful to p... [ More ]
    Poster:DougThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of CR-V from Orlando, FL to Burlingame, CA
    Review:When I requested online for quotes, I had received over a dozen quotes. After reviewing the ratings of the carriers and their accreditation with Better Business Bureau, I had many questions. When I emailed questioned to these carriers, only a couple... [ More ]
    Poster:Nagaraj JayaramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend and would use again!
    Review:The staff that provided the quote and scheduled the pickup had great customer service and were very accommodating. Not only were they able to accommodate what day to pick up the car they also worked with what range of hours I was available each day. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Khai NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 3:47:00 AM
    Subject: Kansas City to Seattle
    Review:Good overall experience. Had trouble with my home location so we moved the pickup to a more traveled route by the carriers. Pickup was right on time and delivery went well. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: outstanding
    Review:Great experience driver was super nice. Angels kept me informed. Very easy to work with. Would use them again. They were suggested by bmw. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:7/19/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The transporter was very efficent , polite, friendly and professional. Got here on time and loaded the car quickly and carefully. It was a classic model a car. Also we sent an extra engine and he had no porblem with helping load it and taking it as ... [ More ]
    Date:7/19/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Hawaii Move
    Review:After investigating a number of move options, and reading multiple reviews, we opted for a slightly more expensive company given the inherent risks of moving a vehicle to Hawaii. Turns out we could have done it with our eyes closed as we experienced ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim MardinlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2015 3:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30