View 144,214 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,215th Review now!
Angels Moving Autos
Location:1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:
Time On Site:10 Years, 6 Months. Since 1/4/2004

This is our 11th year in business. We are very small, family owned and operated. Call us and we promise you will feel you have found someone you can trust.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 321 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.84% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.16% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Great Car Move to Maui
    Review:Note: Car was shipped in Januay/Febrary 2014 during sub-sero and multiple snowstorm conditions Shipping a car to Maui is a little bit more complicated than shipping only on the mainland. Transfer points with multiple ocean carriers. We chose A... [ More ]
    Poster:David W RIstau
    Date:7/25/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Ford F150
    Review:Angels provided exceptional customer service when I called them mutiple times about how to handle a transfer of a vehicle from another state as I have never done this before. The only feedback I would have is to have a step by step process on how to... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Well Organized
    Review:My transport was about as long as it gets and Angels Moving did a great job throughout the whole process! They were easy to contact and always got back to me in a timely manner with accurate information. I was part of a group move and Angels did an e... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:42:00 PM
    Subject: A great customer service by Angels Moving Autos
    Review:I have a great experience with Angels Moving Auto. I got a super cheap deal with an extremely great service. I had to transport my car from Ohio to California in a week's time and Angels Moving Auto made it possible with a very reasonable price, with... [ More ]
    Poster:Sai Kishore Patro
    Date:7/25/2014 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!!
    Review:This was a great service. This was my third time using it and will be using it if I decide to move again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bension MirzakanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Service & Outcome
    Review:Communicative about service, pricing and how it works. Very friendly contact, and everything happened with an acceptable range of what was explained - no problems. Car was dirty, but nothing more than driving it from Las Vegas to SoCal and back. [ View ]
    Poster:JPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I was extremely hesitant to have a vehicle shipped across country after reading horrible review after horrible review online. Then I ran across the reviews for Angel's. I saw nothing but positive comments, so I took (what I thought was) a chance. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Carpenter
    Date:7/23/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my BMW
    Review:The Ultimate Driving Machine was moved by Angels :) I was referred to Angels Auto Moving from my BMW Dealership in Scottsdale AZ. I found that the company was super friendly and fast at what they promised to do. I received my car delivery one busi... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Pandi
    Date:7/23/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:I had a great experience with Angels Moving Autos. Arranging a time for the pickup and transport was pain-free and the carriers were on time, knowledgeable, and handled the car very well during the pick up. Long story short: I would use them again ... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: TN to TX cargo van
    Review:Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time to both facilities. Price was on par with the rest of delivery services in the area. Vehicle AND contents were in the same condition that they were left. Good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: My rating of Angels Moving Autos
    Review:The quality of service should include consideration to items less tangible than on-time pick-up and delivery, or condition of vehicle at delivery, etc., all of great importance and necessary elements in determining a transporter's rating. Missing are... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernando Velez
    Date:7/23/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Way Exceeded My Expectations
    Review:Time was of the essence for me. The car HAD to be in New Jersey by a certain date and we had a 2 week window to get it there. Based on information I had received from a variety of brokers, I was prepared to drive my car from El Paso to Phoenix, sin... [ More ]
    Poster:G. Meck
    Date:7/23/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:When I contacted Angels to arrange the transportation, I talked with a representative who was quite knowledgeable of the whole moving experience- the various options for hauling the car, the costs, typical issues to be encountered, the time required ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Heinrich
    Date:7/23/2014 7:04:00 AM
    Subject: Pickup & Delivery
    Review:Angels is just that an Angel. Called them Friday 9am,Told them what I had to pickup and they took over from there.They called me back in 30min and told me they had a Sat. pickup for me and it would be at my house Monday. They were right on. I give... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Beason
    Date:7/22/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Use these guys!!
    Review:I had a great experience overall using Angel's Auto Transport. They were on target with the dates and times for pickup and delivery. I wish there was a way to track the vehicle once it is picked up. Other than that, they delivered on time and took... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh
    Date:7/21/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: order 263979
    Review:we always quote with them,we are in Mexico and the service is just great and we also compare prices and they are always fair and right. We definately refer angles moving autos to others. [ View ]
    Poster:victor
    Date:7/21/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Move From Northern CA to Ohio
    Review:Everything went very well and I am very pleased with the results. No apparent damage to either vehicle with the exception of that they were dirty, which was to be expected going 2500 miles. Angels stayed on top of the shipment the whole way through a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim L
    Date:7/18/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Excellent customer service from Miranda, Dina and Sammy. Very responsive and communicative. Angels also secured an excellent transport company to move my vehicle. The car arrived in excellent condition and within the time promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:7/16/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier/Broker
    Review:I will use this company to transport my vehicle anytime/again. They are reliable and focused on customer service/satisfaction! Thank you very much for shipping my Mercedes Benz! [ View ]
    Poster:Juan R
    Date:7/16/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Carrier/Broker
    Poster:Juan R
    Date:7/16/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Good service by Angels
    Review:good service all around. Great communication. Phone calls and text messages. All good stuff. I would highly recommend Angels. [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:7/14/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:My truck became disabled in TN. This coompany provided excelllent service and all details were as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:ben spears
    Date:7/12/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Review:I transported a car from California to Texas and it couldn't have been any smoother. I was able to contact Angels by email or text and they always replied promptly. Once the car was in transit, the driver called and I was able to stay on contact wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick W.
    Date:7/10/2014 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Delivery
    Review:Angels Moving Autos did a good job shipping my car cross country. This is the second time I've had to move a car, so I knew what I wanted. They were very professional in their service, giving quotes and estimated delivery times. During transport, the... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew H
    Date:7/8/2014 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Wa. to Ca.
    Review:Great service!!! is all I can say. This is the third car I have had shipped by Angel's and again it was fast and easy. I buy and sell a lot of cars and will always use Angel's to move these cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Balestreri
    Date:7/7/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by the dealer I was working with to purchase my vehicle. Their price was competitive with other companies that I spoke with, and based on the abundant number of positive reviews, I chose to book my transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kacie
    Date:7/7/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: dependable
    Review:always a pleasure to use angels ! prompt, courteous and always on the ball. after using angels a couple of times we decided to call them first every time. we ship 10+ cars a year for us and our customers. [ View ]
    Poster:jims fine car serviceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 7:48:00 AM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Have never had our cars transported before, they were very informative, had assigned a driver few minutes later, motions auto carrier took our cars, everything was very, thorough. Our cars came exactly as promised. Very happy and will definitely be... [ More ]
    Poster:irina kulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 3:45:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt service, communications can be better
    Review:Car was delivered very promptly considering the long distance. Overall good, but communications need to improve, they couldn't arrange a driver on the pickup date and I wasn't contacted, they however contacted me afterwards and arranged another p... [ More ]
    Poster:MfThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good
    Review:The service went very smoothly. There were no worries or problems. The service felt safe and was efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:Corey V.
    Date:7/6/2014 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos
    Review:angels moving auto was wonderful throughout my car transport they notified me of time frames for pick up and delivery of my car i was quite surprised when they picked up my car 2 days early and delivered early they also notified me when car was load... [ More ]
    Poster:abbe northrup
    Date:7/6/2014 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Texas - Wisconsin turnover
    Review:This company was professional from start to finish, they said what they would do and followed through by keeping me updated throughout the process. A very pleasant group to deal with. The carrier "Onalaska Transport" (driver: Jack) was also... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:7/4/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customers!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos provided excellent customer service and kept us up-to-date during the entire process. The only hitch came when our vehicle, due to limited availability of cross-country carriers, was unable to be picked up during the original one-... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:7/4/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery experience
    Review:I couldn't be more satisfied with the entire transaction. Scheduling was prompt and there was constant communication as the pick up date arrived. Very courteous driver and careful with the off-loading of my car. There was a scheduling issue, but... [ More ]
    Poster:EDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Review:I was very nervous about trusting my vehicle to any carrier. They responded quickly, pick up was very fast and delivery was on time. The vehicle was covered as requested inside a solid sided enclosed trailer and treated with great respect. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:J Worrall
    Date:7/1/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Review:Angels moving autos was a great service and helped me with every step of the way during the shipment of my car. My car was picked up on time and was delivered on time as promised. There was a small scratch that will be fixed by Horizon after the clai... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Braylovsky
    Date:7/1/2014 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from CA to Richmond VA
    Review:Execellent services, Angels was in touch with me the entire time providing updates on where I was in the delivery process. I called Angels after being left in a bad position be another transport company from Fla. They left me hanging on the only d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristy Wharton
    Date:6/30/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Pa to Id transport of s-10 pickup.
    Review:Called Miranda / Dina @ Angels to arrange transport of a 2003 S-10 pickup from Pa to Id. Was given a 2 weeks window for pickup in Pa as east to west coast transport is apparently lighter than west to east coast transports. was promised a 7 to 10 day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don C. Preston
    Date:6/26/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: A+ service
    Review:Angels moving autos staff did an excellent job in finding me the best quality carrier. Pickup and delivery time was on time. Great communication through out the process up till car is delivered. I highly recommend this company. Dina and Marianda kept... [ More ]
    Poster:Heena B
    Date:6/24/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Cross-country Move
    Review:Angel Moving Autos was excellent for our cross-country move. We scheduled them a month before we moved and they were able to fit our car on a truck immediately. They contacted us days in advance to let us know when they would pick up our car, when... [ More ]
    Poster:Carly ForsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Always the Best
    Review:Angels Moving Cars has been my broker for years as I ship my 2 cars back and forth from Fl-Ca. Years ago, I had attempted calling transporters directly before using Angels and often found that I was at their mercy when any incident arose (timing, ext... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:6/24/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great experience. The truck was picked up on a Monday and in my driveway on Wednesday. Customer service rep was very helpful and sent text messages when the truck was picked up and delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Bailey
    Date:6/23/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:I had a wonderful experience using Angels Moving Autos. It took me a month and half to coordinate as I was making my first internet car purchase site unseen. I had many questions to ask Angels and Dina answered them all extremely fast, often in under... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:6/21/2014 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: Transported 2 Cars from CT to GA
    Review:This was a clean and professional transport of my cars I have ever experienced so far. Angels Moving Autos were clear in their communication and pickup on time and delivered on time. I appreciate the work well done and definately will recommend this ... [ More ]
    Poster:Krishna Marandapalli
    Date:6/20/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos are Angels
    Review:Best experience ever!!! The crew was on top of this move from day 1. Thank you to Sammy, Dina, Miranda, Laura and Amanda for being sooooo helpful. Definitely will use again if I need a car moved long distance. [ View ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Tetra Tech company vehicle
    Review:Hello, Just wanted to say I was very satisfied with Angel's service and quick transport of one of our company trucks between two fairly remote towns. Service time frames were exactly as described and everything went smoothly. I am the new Tetra Te... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Bishop
    Date:6/17/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed automobile transport
    Review:I am very pleased with the promptness and service received through Angels Moving Autos. I called on a Saturday and had my car back in Michigan by Thursday. Also, the driver, Greg, was great with communication and results! [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Gibbons
    Date:6/15/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Experience
    Review:My experience with Angels Moving Autos was excellent from start to finish: Initial call: I had never transported a car before and needed to do so very quickly, so my initial call with Dina was very informative- she provided a quote right away, pa... [ More ]
    Poster:Priya S.
    Date:6/15/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: There when I needed them
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was there right when I needed them and helped me to make the move quickly and professionally. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rob DiazThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Great people to do business with. Never thought I would have a vehicle shipped but they made it easy. Very good communication from start to finish including the trucking company. Price was reasonable. Everything turned out exactly as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike M.
    Date:6/13/2014 4:15:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14