View 179,267 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,268th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:12 Years, 1 Month. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 687 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 27.48% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 72.52% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Porsche - Enclosed Trailer Texas to New York
    Review:April and Dina @ Angels were great. Communication was top-notch and both delivery and pick up were early (in the midst of the Northeast blizzard) No hesitation to use Angels again. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:2/9/2016 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Their text-based communication system was excellent. Easy to use, quick responses. I would recommend them or use them again in the future for any transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Darin SchnoorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2016 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport custom golf cart
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended by a friend in the classic auto business. He was right! Amanda made the process easy, clear, and straight forward. I had talked with many other shippers, all of whom seemed just fine, but I was uncomfortable wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlie Bailey
    Date:2/8/2016 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: hauled broken 4runner
    Review:second time ive used angels moving autos and another fantastic experience. im reassured there are still some companies out there with integrity. they communicated thoroughly with myself and the other people involved in moving my vehicle, insuring we... [ More ]
    Poster:shawn
    Date:2/5/2016 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's is a good company to deal with
    Review:I've shipped 3-4 cars with Angel's and I've always had a good experience. This particular experience was a bit delayed and ended up costing more than the original estimate, but Angel's was excellent with their communication and worked hard to find a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ezra HockmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/2/2016 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Professional, courteous service
    Review:We sent our daughter's car to her from Seattle to Long Beach, California. The driver who collected the car was efficient, professional and very attentive to securing the car properly to the carrier. [ View ]
    Poster:Shane Wyatt
    Date:2/1/2016 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Of Corvette MA to CT
    Review:This is the third time I have been involved with Angles Moving Autos in moving one of my Corvettes. They have provided excellent enclosed transport service in all occasions. Will not hesitate to use them again if I need the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Joaquin Betancourt
    Date:1/30/2016 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Transport
    Review:Angel's Moving Autos was recommended to me by the BMW Salesman. After reading reviews and looking for some other quotes, I decided to give them a shot. The ladies that answer the phone are superb (especially April), they addressed all my concerns and... [ More ]
    Poster:Eduardo LopezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2016 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: Stellar
    Review:Excellent company and I have already recommended Angel's to a family member of mine. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Andreaggi
    Date:1/26/2016 5:46:00 AM
    Subject: So Good, I Keep Coming Back
    Review:This is the fourth time I have used Angels and as always they were excellent. The pickups are always on time and the deliveries tend to be early. The ladies of Angels are always helpful, give fair quotes, and always deliver exceptional service on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2016 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting my classic cars
    Review:I always use Angels Moving Autos for all my classic cars. The do a great job keeping me informed and are always on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul Balestreri
    Date:1/22/2016 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Angels Moving Autos kept me updated from pickup to delivery and went out of their way to ensure a smooth transaction. I was pleasantly surprised the car arrived a few days early especially given the weather and in perfect condition. I will use them i... [ More ]
    Poster:NP
    Date:1/22/2016 6:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received from Angels. April was fantastic and in constant contact with me with updates throughout the entire transport. I highly recommend Angels to anyone that needs to transport their autos. [ View ]
    Poster:Donna K
    Date:1/21/2016 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Angels auto transport
    Review:I would recommend to use them. They are very polite and they know what they are doing. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2016 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Great job. They were on time and had my car delivered 3-5 day's early with no issues! Will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Phillips
    Date:1/19/2016 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Thank you so much for your service. Vehicle arrived safely on time. I would also like to say that our delivery driver Ashley was very nice. His personal phone call to us to let us know exactly when the vehicle would be delivered was appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:Shelli WillmorthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2016 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Angel Transport
    Review:Very professional. Would recommend to others [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/19/2016 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Professional, Committed, and Accessible. They are very prompt in answering any questions you may have and they have a great notification system. I would definitely recommend them to anyone moving their car. They are simply the best. [ View ]
    Poster:NorielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2016 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review: This is the 4th or 5th time I've used Angels Moving Autos services for hard to find vehicles I've bought all across the country. Using Angels takes all the headache, worries, and concerns away as they only use the best transporters that are reputa... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:1/18/2016 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2015 BMW transport from Scottsdale, AZ to Penfield, NY
    Review:The entire process exceeded my expectations. I received continual status updates during the 9 days of transportation. The driver contacted me 6 hours prior to deliverer with an estimated arrival time, then again when he was 10 miles away to confirm ... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas AxxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2016 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:100% reliable. Kept in touch and updated when needed! [ View ]
    Poster:Francisca martinezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2016 12:58:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Perfect transaction. They gave me a 5 day pickup window and were here on the 2nd day. They said it would take 5 to 7 days for the vehicle to be delivered, it was delivered in just UNDER 2 days from Vancouver, WA to Festus, MO a distance of over 200... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:1/15/2016 12:43:00 AM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Had an awesome Experience with Angels Moving Autos and the Transportation company Desert Eagle nothing but great things about these people April contacted me before during and after of the transportation services. The driver and the trailer itself we... [ More ]
    Poster:Francisco
    Date:1/14/2016 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeding service expectations
    Review:From the first contact with Angels Moving Autos company to the final delivery of my Lexus, individuals were professional, efficient and very effective providing service to exceed my expectations. Not only did they pick up vehicle and delivery the veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Bonita Gaugler
    Date:1/13/2016 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:April and Dina were very helpful throughout the entire process. I needed to transport my car from Chicago to DC in a short window and they were able to find a carrier who could accommodate. They were always available to answer any questions via text ... [ More ]
    Poster:BrittanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2016 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Great service with lots of updates, will certainly use again! [ View ]
    Poster:MeganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/12/2016 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Everything was great, customer service and follow ups was executed promptly upon requested. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Wong
    Date:1/12/2016 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Very efficient
    Review:Angels Moving Auto representatives were very efficient in communicating the scheduled date of pick up, in giving me updates as to where the vehicle is as well as in giving me instructions on the payment process. I had two cars shipped and there was n... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer AcompanadoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2016 11:47:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos outstanding communication
    Review:Angels Moving Autos did an outstanding job of communicating throughout the process. I knew what was happening every step of the way. Their price was competitive with other companies, the driver was courteous, and my car arrived with no issues only ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alec ArntzenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2016 5:58:00 AM
    Subject: Very Impressed!
    Review:We make promises to customers in the Automotive Business, and we rely on others to help us keep those promises. Angels Moving Autos came through like champs to get the car we sold delivered to the customer on time and under budget. April kept us in... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Colucci, General Sales Manager, Capistrano Volkswagen
    Date:1/7/2016 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch service
    Review:I've been in the auto industry for 20+ years and have never had the level of service that Angels Moving Autos provides. They are on time, priced right, and very efficient!! Great job folks. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin D
    Date:1/7/2016 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Overall awesome experience
    Review:With deployment coming up fast I didn't want my car sitting/rotting away for 8+ months. I started searching for car shipping companies and Came across a post about Angels car shipping and emailed them. I got a quote right away. I was a little nervous... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Gallegos
    Date:1/7/2016 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation Pick Up
    Review:Was contacted by Angel's Moving the day of delivery and everything went well with communication and pick up. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2016 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Angel
    Review:This is the second vehicle that I've used Angels Moving Autos to transport for me over the past year. Good customer service (after the order is placed) and quality of vehicle care are the most important factors for me and something that I am willing... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/4/2016 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos - fantastic experience
    Review:I have shipped 6 cars in the past 3 years and Angels was the best experience of them all from quote to delivery. There were no surprises and all went smoothly. Cliff, based in Denver and who they contracted my shipment to, was professional, courteo... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Patterson
    Date:1/4/2016 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I was very nervous about this process and was confused by all the calls I received from various companies. I chose Angels because my mom's friend uses them every year and recommended the company. The car was picked up at the time promised. While i... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn MarlanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/2/2016 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: April was in contact with us throughout the entire process, reaching out multiple times to make sure everything was on schedule. A true professional.
    Review:Our car was delivered without damage and early. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren AdelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/1/2016 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:I started my this process a couple months prior to us leaving California. I had never shipped a vehicle before and had many questions over the course of the two months before leaving. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and knowledgeable and never see... [ More ]
    Poster:April Tarescavage
    Date:12/31/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy
    Review:The driver called me the day before the move and kept me in the loop throughout the day. I also got calls from the office checking in on everything as well. I really liked working with the driver and the office. [ View ]
    Poster:Travis OberlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:If ever I am in need of a transport service, this is the company that I would call. The only downfall was the communication(or lack there of) with the actual driver of the transport but everyone was really polite and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:T WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Repeat Experience
    Review:This was the second time I used Angels, another great experience with them. Highly professional, frequent communication, especially helpful with getting the timing right around the Xmas holidays. Good communications from the driver, all around a s... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol
    Date:12/30/2015 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: SUV transported
    Review:Would recommend to a friend. My SUV was covered in salt and super dirty but it got to my destination on time. [ View ]
    Poster:JuneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Great Again!
    Review:We use Angels Moving Autos frequently and all delivery times are met as quoted and everything has always gone smoothly [ View ]
    Poster:J Lasater
    Date:12/29/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport by Angels Moving Autos
    Review:My vehicle was delivered in the exact condition that it was when it was picked up. I would definitely use Angels again and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an honest company to transport any car. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael J
    Date:12/29/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Went well. On time, good communications.. [ View ]
    Poster:Cher HeinrichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt service even during the holiday season!
    Review:I had a client who was moving from NYC to FL and with last minute details Angels Moving Autos made it all possible and seamless!! This was the best car transport I've done to date and will continue to contact them when needed for my clients . [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:12/29/2015 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:This is our first time using an auto moving company to transport our vehicle from California to Arizona. The car was picked up on time from its original destination and was delivered on time at its final destination without any damages. We were als... [ More ]
    Poster:wendyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/26/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Excellent follow up and customer care during the entire shipping process. [ View ]
    Poster:M. BiersmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Excellent follow up with me regarding status and location of my truck during the entire shipping process. [ View ]
    Date:12/24/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Review:Had a wonderful experience with Angels Moving Autos. From the get go there was excellent communication and status updates from April. That was a pleasant bonus! Even with the horrible wind we are currently having, our truck was delivered within the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina DodsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2015 11:35:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.