View 150,749 Reviews on 3,561 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,750th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:10 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 742 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 29.68% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 70.32% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: I would definitely use Angels Moving Autos again
    Review:While they were not the cheapest quote I received, they were able to pick up our car the next day and have it delivered from KY to CA in only 5 days .... I frequently drive there and it takes me 4 days minimum, so for them to deliver it that fast is ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry H
    Date:10/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The company picked up and dropped off very conveniently. They were timely and polite. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:44:00 AM
    Review:Car arrived on time and looking showroom new. Initial number with wrong number provided to Angels was corrected quickly. I'd definitely recommend them and will use them again if I ever have the need. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark WinklerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I originally opted to go with a cheaper company, who ended up being fraudulent. Angles was always extremely honest and upfront with me on the cost of the transport and I should have trusted them from the beginning. The process with them was so easy a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Another perfect experience
    Review:I have used Angels to transport my 2 cars from Florida to Caliofornia and back for the last 5 years. I only have one word to describe their level of commitment- PERFECT. You know that you are dealing with a fantastic broker when things go wrong. This... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:10/22/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Van
    Review:It was urgent to bring down a handicap accessible van for my brother who had an accident and was not able to make his doctor visits because he did not have transportation. We purchased a used van in Nebraska but needed to get it to him as soo... [ More ]
    Poster:C. PeralesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I would recommend angels for your transport service. We were nervous to ship our car and everyone we spoke with at angels was informative and very reassuring. Our SUV was picked up on time and dropped off on time. The price was comparative with other... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie ConvertiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Service
    Review:2nd time user of Angels, and another excellent experience. I used an open carrier and while car was obviously dirty the cost savings compared to enclosed was well wort hit. i would use Angels again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:A very professional experience all the way. I was the seller and had no issues at all. Car was loaded with care [ View ]
    Poster:LukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: My rate seemed too high compared to other users of this transporter
    Review:My car was transported via this service 870 miles for $850, or about $0.97/mile. My friends use this transport company every year for 2600 miles and told me that they pay about $1000, or $0.38/mile. No explanation for the huge difference in rates.... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/21/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivering
    Review:Working with Angels Car transport is amazing!! I have used them 3 times and will definitely use them again! The staff is amazing and Dina is just a pure joy to talk to!! They kept me informed at all times of what and where my vehicle was and how t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanette Arcia
    Date:10/21/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:When making the appointment, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They explained all the costs involved from beginning to end and offered a great price. Car arrived safely and on time with no damage. Driver was friendly and gave updates as... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:I had never used this sort of service in the past but I have to say, this was as painless as it can get. The company kept updated almost daily and had an awesome attitude. The driver was very polite and also sent me a message telling me the time of d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario Falconi
    Date:10/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota MR2 Mass to Texas
    Review:Another great job by Angels Moving Autos. This car was shipped non-running for a very reasonable price. I have used Angel's for several years and have always been happy with their service and prices. Their communication is excellent. I receive a text... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron @ ATSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Review:I would recommend Angels Moving Service, they did a professional job in picking up and transporting vehicles for our customers here at Shelby American. [ View ]
    Poster:Shelby AmericanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped a viper from ohio to FL
    Review:As usual. The angels got the car there timely and without damage. Have used this comapny several times. Never a problem. The best [ View ]
    Poster:Ron HambrechtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Choice for shipping a car!
    Review:I called Angels on a referral from my sister, who has shipped a couple cars across the U.S. with them. I was thrilled with the price quote, and how soon they could handle the vehicle I needed moved. I called on a Thursday, and the vehicle was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Review:Didn't expect it but delivery was to my door and on time to the minute! Pickup was on a Saturday and delivery on Monday which was better service than I expected meaning the car came earlier than I thought and I had time to prepare for a show the f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan WorrallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transporter
    Review:Fast and accurate quotes, great communication by the driver! Been using them for years and always consistent with their service. The owner stays on top of her business! [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Huckelberry
    Date:10/18/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Towing from CA to TX
    Review:great service !! and we i do recommend them and Agel service has got my car on time and they are prompt and guided me during my car transport on when i will get my car. [ View ]
    Poster:ShridharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Tetra Tech has been using Angel's exclusively for years becasue of the friendly, reliable, and excellent service. This particular order #261166-1 went very smoothly and very happy with Angels. This was a tough one because our pick-up and delivery loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark BishopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:In the military and I need to ship cars across country sometimes. I have used this company twice now and had a great service. Easy to use and the driver calls me a few days out to start narrowing down a drop time and place. [ View ]
    Poster:LT USN
    Date:10/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:The best thing I liked is the friendliness of Angels workers and how they took care of the transaction from start to finish ensuring the shipping was satisfactory. There was a point when the truck did not make arrive on the island and I called Angel.... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald TociThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Transport was on time, driver was very helpful. Delivery was completed through Thanksgiving and still on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Hunter
    Date:10/17/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 370Z
    Review:They were on the ball with the whole deal, delivery was timely and communication was excellent with the driver...brought it right to my driveway! [ View ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Helped me in a pinch
    Review:With another carrier backing out of a deal at the last minute, Angels was there to save the day. They were able to coordinate shipping in about 3 hours to get my racecar to FL in time for the first event. Thanks a million! [ View ]
    Poster:Sean BloomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:With a cross-country move and a toddler, we were not interested in driving our own vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was a great solution. The customer service was stellar and our vehicles were in great hands. [ View ]
    Poster:CT
    Date:10/17/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier service
    Review:Great customer service, the are very knowledgeable and answer all my questions. Price was reasonable I would definitely use their service again [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:10/17/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by a friend after we hired a different auto transport company that did not show up to transport our vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was able to pick up our vehicles within two days for transport across the coun... [ More ]
    Poster:GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I was a newbie to having vehicles shipped. A dealership in TX offered to have a car shipped for me but for a small fortune. So, I got online and did some research. I wanted a good deal but I also wanted a reputable company to move my car. I got ... [ More ]
    Poster:LanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: They get the job done.
    Review:The customer service is good. They are knowledgeable and make you feel safe that your vehicle will arrive in good condition, etc. However, like many similar companies, contract out to various independent truck drivers. And the experience you have wi... [ More ]
    Poster:D. PerezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Quality of Transport Services
    Review:Telephone response time was efficient and knowledgeable. Only issue was original pickup dates had to be modified because transport vehicle required maintenance and Angel's was not aware of it. Had to change pickup locations from SC to NC for timely... [ More ]
    Poster:John PeeleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: The Angels are great!!!!!!!!
    Review:Great company to work with ...this is not my first trip with them...won't be my last...they are fabulous [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/16/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus SUV delivered in perfect condition and On time
    Review:My Lexus SUV was delivered in perfect condition.The driver was very professional as she called often and kept me up to date with any possible issues. They took the Lexus off the truck with care. They wanted me to inspect the Lexus to ensure I was s... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:It was a great experience. The person that reccommended me the company was the GM and a personal friend from VW dealership. He was completely correct and it was a good experience to have and a great company to go to with!! [ View ]
    Poster:Julie StankusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Review:Angels Moving Transport was very professional as a broker. I had some difficulty with the company they contracted the transport to; however, I have learned that they are no longer using that service so it should not be an issue in the future. Their c... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:10/16/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Lifted Silverado
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos several times over the years and they have always taken great care of my family and me. This experience was excellent. Our truck was picked up early and arrived early and in great shape. They have also shipped a 192... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Assad
    Date:10/16/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:I have used them several times and have had generally good service. Did have an issue with the subcontractor on one move but Angels made it right. [ View ]
    Poster:RCMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Ive transported quite a few cars over the past 10 years and this was the first time I had used Angels. They were very responsive, friendly and competitive on pricing. My Porsche was picked up and delivered on time from across country, I would defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark PotvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Overall a good experience
    Review:I had to move a classic car from PA to TX on a budget. I got quotes that seemed too good to be true ($750) and quotes that were more than I had available to spend ($1,600+). This company came in at $1,000. I went with this company as they seemed... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:Angel's is excellent in every way. Their service level, communication, follow up, and value is absolutely the best in the industry. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian Walker
    Date:10/16/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Rob's Delivery
    Review:I needed a car picked up and delivered and Angels was there to assist. I did not have a lot of time to prepare however they were there to the rescue. Great Timely Delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:Rob DiazThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: A good experience; will use them again.
    Review:Angels helped us move our car from Dallas to San Francisco. The whole process was painless and simple. We worked with their staff and drivers to time everything to coincide with our move such that our car was picked up before we left and dropped of... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:10/15/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: highly recommended
    Review:great company to use and very friendly. I used them twice as I was moving one of my cars from LA to Northern VA and then again for Northern VA to LA I highly recommend them as they did a great job and check in with me also to see if everything was go... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter XieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: great
    Review:Had to find a way to get my Dad's Car south. This company was easy to work with and helpful of finding the best way there. Was given your name by a friend and have given it to several friends would what to move cars south. Clean and very profession... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan RigasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:This waws my second time using Angel Transport and was very satisfied with my experience both times. [ View ]
    Poster:mandi sandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Angles moving autos
    Review:Angels moving autos was recommended by a friend. I'm glad he did. Excellent communication. On time pick up and delivery. No issues. Southern California to central Ohio $1000. Will use this company again Kyle [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:10/12/2014 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus RX 300
    Review:We had a Lexus RX 300 transported from Washington DC to Durango, CO. I was recommended to Moving Angels by friends. At first, I was cautious because this was the first time I had ever used a moving company for an automobile. The process was quick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg BrandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Review:Communication, scheduling, payment could not have been any easier. This company is top notch from the people handling the phones and e-mails to the drivers they use. The whole thing was scheduled in a day. Pick up was the early part of their estim... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle B
    Date:10/11/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Review:The pick up and delivery was on time. I have heard lots of bad stories on shipping a auto across states from my friends. So, I did a lot of research before selecting Angels Auto and I wasn't disappointed. Excellent Service. [ View ]
    Poster:Kasi
    Date:10/11/2014 12:31:00 AM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22