View 161,318 Reviews on 3,693 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 161,319th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 4 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1048 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 41.92% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 58.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Timely and clear (intelligent) communication. No comment on the price because I have no comparison, but seems reasonable. The car arrived in very clean condition. What else is there to say? I'm a satisfied customer. Alfred Schwab [ View ]
    Poster:Alfred Schwab
    Date:5/1/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:This was the first time I'd ever transported a vehicle cross country, and was expecting it to be a hassle and expensive. I'd heard horror stories of others experiences. This simply wasn't the case. The initial phone call was informative and I got a g... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport service
    Review:Working with Angels was very simple and I would advise anyone to use their service. This was our first time moving a vehicle so we were anxious, but it worked out perfectly. The price was one-half what two other companies quoted, but I would never h... [ More ]
    Poster:VickiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, excellent, excellent
    Review:The company was highly recommended by 2 friends that had great experiences with Angels Moving Autos in the past year. I contacted the company for a quote, and they were able to provide one almost immediately. Other companies that I contacted requir... [ More ]
    Poster:ErinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Loved d service n d price
    Review:It was excellent service and the price was reasonable too. Overall I would recommend this company to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Sahil This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's moving autos rocks
    Review:My experience from start to finish with Angel's was stellar. When I first made contact with the group I was skeptical as most car transport companies I had dealt with in past did not give me that warm fuzzy feeling. This experience was different. The... [ More ]
    Poster:James syrewicz
    Date:4/28/2015 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service:)
    Review:The price and the timing of this company was excellent... Loved the service... I would recommend this company to anyone... [ View ]
    Poster:Pinal PatelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2015 3:48:00 AM
    Subject: Montana to GA
    Review:This was the second time I used this company. No hassle and everything went fine. The angels auto rep communicated with all the details. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:4/27/2015 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Hyundai gift for Mom
    Review:I have been using Angels for 15 years and have always been extremely satisfied with the service. Communication is perfect. Vehicles are on time. Drivers are professional. Overall awesome. Michael [ View ]
    Poster:Michael SchwabThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service for shipping vehicles!
    Review:This was the second time I've used this company to ship my vehicle cross country. Both times the vehicle was picked up and delivered within a reasonable timeframe, and always within the promised timeframe. My vehicle was never damaged in anyway and b... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenny EsdailleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/27/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:It would be an understatement to say I was happy with the entire business with Angels Auto transportation staff starting with April and the trucker MAX they provided for the transport. My car Toyota Camry was picked up on the day I wanted and was del... [ More ]
    Poster:Krishna Rustagi
    Date:4/27/2015 5:04:00 AM
    Review:The contact with the company was as planned. Even though we were not present on pick up the neighbor was allowed to sign paper. Contact was kept by text to both husband and wife. The car was delivered clean and on time. there were two other cars ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron LeffingwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/25/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:the Customer Service was respectable I think her name was Miranda and she really did good job because the shipment was on time [ View ]
    Poster: Jamal This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great, Easy Experience
    Review:Pickup was very easy to schedule and I was kept informed of all updates regularly. Staff were friendly and helpful! [ View ]
    Poster:BethanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car from California to Kansas
    Review:The driver and company was always in contact with me about delivery time. I spoke with the driver and worked out the time that was good for me. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Breezy
    Review:I admit I was a bit nervous transporting my car from Ga to Az but I could not wrap my head around driving 28 hours. Angels Moving was very helpful and made the process easy. Excellent communication on when my car would be picked up and dropped off. S... [ More ]
    Poster:KeishaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Angels review
    Review:We had a great experience with Angels transport. This was our second time using them. Miranda at customer service was great and texted often to keep us up to date while our car was in transport. The price was reasonable and we had no problems. We wer... [ More ]
    Poster:YoonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/24/2015 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: Angels is Awesome!!!
    Review:Absolutely outstanding communication from beginning planning through to delivery and unloading...they did exactly as they promised! Definitely will be using Angels again!! [ View ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: On time!
    Review:I am a member of LS1Tech.com's forums, so Angels came highly rated. Totally satisfied with the service, and with the exception of a bad battery... everything looks great!! [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/23/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again!
    Review:Good Communication! On-time pick-up! Very Diligent in their follow up! Miranda was very nice to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 9:15:00 PM
    Review:Angels Auto transport Co., are very professional and customer service savvy! I would recommend them to friends and family. Pricing is reasonable. [ View ]
    Poster:Sheena MeisnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:This Auto move experience was Excellent. Everything happened as expected on time. I will gladly use this service again and Highly recommend Angels Moving Autos. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Knab
    Date:4/22/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Review:Great customer service! Updated regularly on status of delivery up to arrival date. Would use service again. [ View ]
    Poster:kennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/22/2015 1:52:00 AM
    Subject: Minivan Move
    Review:We had a last minute move and had to get our minivan taken from Fayetteville, AR to Seattle, WA. After talking to several other transporters, the wonderful ladies at Angles were able to answer all our questions and get the van taken care of. Due ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:4/22/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Nice job.
    Review:Positive service all around - timely and professional. Also friendly to deal with. I would recommend to anyone that needs a reliable car shipment. Thanks for your help. [ View ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME auto moving experience!!
    Review:We had a FABULOUS experience moving our car across the country! Angels Moving Autos was friendly, honest and dependable. Our car arrived in perfect condition...and it even arrived a couple of days early. We were beyond thrilled with the experience... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2015 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Terrific experience. They picked up on time and when I had to rescheduled the delivery, they did so with no problem. They delivered my vehicle in the same shape as picked up. Great service friendly people. I would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:AlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Review:Company was very responsive. Their communication both verbal and messaging was accurate and timely. Very professional. Car picked up and delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Lou Corea
    Date:4/20/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:This is the second time I have used Angels Moving Autos. Both times I have had a overall good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/20/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:The company was excellent with communication from start to finish for this transport. It was a very good price. I would use them again for a transport in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Buskirk
    Date:4/16/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos!! Thanks!!
    Review:Angels Moving Auto provided proactive communication and notified me through every step of the process. They worked with myself as well as other people involved in the logistics of the move. My car arrived early and in the condition it was in before... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Headrick
    Date:4/16/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:SERVICE IS EXCEPTIONAL,TEXT MESSAGES DURING THE WHOLE TIME FROM PICK UP TO DROP OFF. TOTAL ENCLOSURE-NO DUST -NO DAMAGE,VERY CAREFUL OFFLOAD ECT. VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER [ View ]
    Poster:NEW COBRA GUY
    Date:4/15/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding !
    Review:I have used Angels twice and will use them again.....!!!! I have shipped a Hot Rod and received a Hot Rod with Angels and I'm sure I will use them again at some point. Stayed in-touch with me all the way threw the transport.. Driver was knowledgeab... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos review
    Review:departure date was on time. total travel time was what angels moving quoted. pick up date/time was on schedule. vehicle was in same condition as I left. I was satisfied with angels moving and would use this company in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:andres
    Date:4/11/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: Angels movers are the best
    Review:Angel movers are the best! They give us a very fair price and shipping our car from Texas to Washington, they were very communicative throughout the entire process, and most importantly, our car arrived on time and in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: 1959 Morgan
    Review:Great experience using Angels Moving Autos, they were professional and courteous. They were on time and made it easy to plan my move. [ View ]
    Poster:MatthewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2015 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped a 1985 RX7
    Review:Had my 1985 Mazda RX-7 shipped from my parents house in South Carolina out to Oakland, CA and the process was simple and painless. Miranda walked me through the process and gave me an estimate of a pick-up date. The car was picked up from SC on 3/3... [ More ]
    Poster:Damon
    Date:4/8/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Review of our cars delivery
    Review:I was very pleased with this company. They picked it up when they said they would and it was delivered in a timely manner. They called us a day ahead so we could arrange to have our son meet the driver. It went very smoothly. [ View ]
    Poster:Vincent MannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service - Highly Recommend
    Review:My boss purchased an Escalade at a dealership in New Bern, NC and wanted it shipped to California - literally from coast to the other. In my research to find a car transport company, I soon realized that each of the companies I was receiving a quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly McCallum
    Date:4/6/2015 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:This is my second time to use Angels Moving Autos, first time was a 930 Turbo Porsche out of Wyoming, and this time was a Shelby Mustang out of Colorado. Both times, the service was excellent, equipment was enclosed and well equipped, and the drivers... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim M
    Date:4/6/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Second to none
    Review:Simply stated, they moved my $75,000.00 automobile without incident. The ladies working in the office were EXTREMELY professional and kept me posted daily on the vehicles' location. Carlos, the driver, was just as good calling me informing me of hi... [ More ]
    Poster:James WagnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/6/2015 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent services
    Review:I have used this company's services to transfer my 3 children's cars when they were going to study or work out of Texas. St.Louis, Baltimore and this February to Phoenix. I had great experiences with this company. Very promp, on time and trustworthy... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Pan
    Date:4/5/2015 5:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!! Timely and affordable!!!!!
    Review:I looked all over the internet trying to help my mom find a good reputable company to move her car across country and we are so glad that we found Angels!! A lot of other sites were not as prompt and would string you along and not give you a price. A... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/4/2015 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Professional
    Review:I found the perfect car for myself in a dealer located a number of states away and needed a transporter to get the car to me. I had the additional challenge of my significant other going out of town in a few days which would, effectively, leave me wi... [ More ]
    Date:4/3/2015 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Team
    Review:We shipped a BMW F800 GS motorcycle with Angels Moving Autos and everything went very smoothly. I've never shipped a motorcycle before, so I was nervous to see how everything would work out. The customer service at Angels was knowledgable, prompt wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:4/3/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Had great customer service, from the time of the first contact to the day of delivery. I received updates via email, text and phone. I was given a timeline that the pickup would happen of within 24 hours and it was picked up within 8 hours. I rece... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2015 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time I used Angel's Moving Autos to transport a vehicle between states. Angel's came highly recommended. The process was thoroughly explained and expectations were met with high marks. The level of communication was excellent throu... [ More ]
    Poster:BarbaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: My Experiience
    Review:All my concerns and questions about the transport process were addressed. Very good communication throughout, from pickup to delivery. The enclosed truck was clean and neat, operators took their time unloading, felt like car was well taken cared of. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Delivers Again
    Review:Angels continues to provide superior service. In this instance, they bailed me out of a situation with another carrier who kept pushing the pickup date out further and further. Angels had a driver assigned within 24 hours. The driver kept in conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik
    Date:3/30/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: lincoln town car transport
    Review:These guys are the best ! Unlike other shipping company's they were on time and whenever i needed to get in touch with someone regarding the transport i was always able !! I highly recommend this reputable company to anyone !! AAA+ [ View ]
    Poster:shane slateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 12:39:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28