View 169,133 Reviews on 3,814 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,134th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 7 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1022 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 40.88% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 59.12% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Review:This is the second time we have used Angels Moving Autos. We had excellent service and pricing the first time and checked with them again for this transport. I did call many other companies for quotes and no one could beat Angels Moving Autos. They w... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa SchulteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Miranda at Angels Moving Autos offered impeccable customer service. She arranged for prompt pick up and delivery of my car. Her communication with me was extraordinary. She emailed me every step of the way to make sure all was going well and in a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina
    Date:8/27/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great service at a great price
    Review:Prompt quality service at the best price for me. Driver picked up the car on schedule and maintained communication with me throughout the entire journey to Georgia. Kept me up to date with other stops on his route. Took delivery of the car the moment... [ More ]
    Poster:Yaw
    Date:8/27/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: From New Jersey to Nevada :)
    Review:Angels was hired to ship a car from New Jersey to Nevada. Angels has been wonderful in their constant communication and scheduling the pick up of the car. They followed thru completely with several updates along the way. The gentleman that picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:RFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Move
    Review:Shipped our household from Virginia to California, did good job. Had house full of furniture and stuff. Cars too. Didn't overly damage anything. Nice folks, easy to work with. Responsive, on time. All the things you would hope and ... [ More ]
    Poster:BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:My boyfriend and I have decided to move across the country and we needed to transport our cars. I was referred to Angels by a friend who recently move out of state and had an excellent experience with them. Miranda, from Angels was wonderful. She kep... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was very responsive and professional from the initial contact to the final delivery. We had selected another company previously, but they failed to contact us or provide a carrier, even after we had driven 150 miles to a larger ci... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: quick and ontime
    Review:Was on time to their estimate. Got the car loaded quickly and was back on the road in no time. Thick accent was hard to understand over the phone, but was accurate and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:John WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Company was excellent. Car arrived on time and they were able to get the truck very close to my house, so the convenience factor was awesome. I had been expecting to drive 20 minutes to pick up the car, but they got close enough that I could walk. Ab... [ More ]
    Poster:Garnick
    Date:8/24/2015 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Moving from Boston to LA
    Review:I am overall satisfied with the move. The pickup and delivery was on time. I got vehicle in good shape. Only issue is their customer service. If you aks any question they will talk rudely, sometimes it seems they are yelling at you. [ View ]
    Poster:anjani
    Date:8/24/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: True Pro's
    Review:This company delivered top-notch, excellent and on-time transportation for my vehicle. It was convenient to arrange for pick-up; the driver was great at communication and the transfer was seamless. My car arrived in the same condition it was prior t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim Mares
    Date:8/23/2015 12:06:00 PM
    Review:This is the second time that I have used their service and they were great again. This time I worked with Miranda and she was awesome. She sent me text messages updating me on the car and if I texted the number back, she would respond quickly. It w... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:8/22/2015 12:52:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and Angels Moving Autos did a great job. Everything went as planned and I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Heidi
    Date:8/21/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Poster:Heidi
    Date:8/21/2015 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived on time and good conditions
    Review:Angels moving autos company is very good and reliable service. Excellent truck and driver. I would use company again. Price is little more than I expected. [ View ]
    Poster:Igor
    Date:8/21/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: They really are Angels
    Review:We've never had to use a transport service, but when we did we chose Angels, they kept us informed every step of the way. We love that! We never had to worry, Miranda emailed, texted or called me to keep us informed, no stress, no games, straight for... [ More ]
    Poster:Lila LeathThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos Review
    Review:I bought a Nissan Leaf from a dealer in Minnesota sight unseen. They contracted Angels for me and secured a price that was much lower than what I was able to find online. Angels was great about emailing me updates on pickup dates, contract needs, et... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle FieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Guys were on time, helped me get car ready to transport. Truck was clean and looked new. They did a great job and I will use them again. I have used a lot of carriers and these people are the best. [ View ]
    Poster:frank olivetoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great follow up, service is top notch
    Review:great service and follow up! Very pleasant to deal with. Most impressed with follow up and attention to detail. I have transported and arranged shipping for over 100 cars over many years. This is the first carrier that followed up with me to make sur... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:I've used Angels many times and will continue to use them when I need to transport my vehicles! They are honest and reliable! This move was scheduled and picked up all on the same day. And dropped off without any hassle or problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:8/20/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I wanted to thank, Miranda, for doing such a great job of coordinating and communicating the transport. I arranged to leave the car in Nashville since I was getting on a plane at the same time. The car was picked up less than 30 min. after I droppe... [ More ]
    Poster:VickiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Reno to Virginia
    Review:Angels did a great job with my car transport from Reno to Northern Virgiinia. They picked the car up on time and delivered it 3 days later in Virginia. They were very responsive with text message updates on the status of the delivery and met all my e... [ More ]
    Poster:KeithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Outstanding customer service. Whenever I had a question/concern, I had a direct line to a representative and not an automated attendant. Miranda was exceptionally helpful in returning my calls to expedite and coordinate delivery. Additionally, the... [ More ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:8/20/2015 1:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience.
    Review:I bought a used Ford Dually from a wholesaler in Texas, and had it shipped by Angels. The scheduler was very communicative and kept me updated with the progress of the shipping arrangements. The driver called me when he was getting close to my loca... [ More ]
    Poster:David LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 1:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:I had my car shipped across the country 4 times and this was definitely the easiest, most reliable company i worked with. my car was picked up right on time and dropped off 3000 miles later, on time, in the same exact condition. i would use this comp... [ More ]
    Poster:rachel goldberg
    Date:8/19/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Return Customer
    Review:Angel's have conducted numerous vehicle transports for us....as usual they delivered this vehicle to our client with prompt efficiency. Timely, safe, economical transport...what more can anyone ask...Angel's prove themselves over and over. We used ... [ More ]
    Poster:AK SalesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderfully professional company!!
    Review:We were shipping a Black Benz C280 and Angels moving Autos was the cheapest and so reliable and professional. Would absolutely use them again for our next move. [ View ]
    Poster:Elena Shih
    Date:8/19/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Irma's review
    Review:Angels Moving Autos is an outstanding company and I will definitely use them again in transporting vehicles from state to state. Great customer service, transparency, and attentiveness to my needs. I highly recommend them to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Irma CornierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: On time, as advertised, no problems
    Review:Good communication from driver, who knew a good spot for offloading near my house. On time arrival. Both pickup and dropoff were hassle free. This was my second time using Angels, and if I need another car moved I'll call them first. [ View ]
    Poster:Cedric WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: great car transport
    Review:The car moving company was efficient and prompt. they came and delivered the car when they said they'd be there. they moved the cars off the trailer without any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:elana kThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/19/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: great car transport
    Date:8/19/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Great service once again. I'll never use the national carriers again. If you want something moved quickly, correctly and are concerned about cost, honesty and integrity, look no further. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:8/18/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:I used Angels Moving Autos to transport my car from Illinois to California. The driver called me two days in advance to let me know approximately when he would be picking up my car. I then heard from him on the day of about an approximate pickup time... [ More ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/18/2015 5:26:00 AM
    Subject: Good transporter!
    Review:Angels shipped two of our vehicles while we were moving our household goods. They picked up the evening before we left, and delivered our cars, in fine condition, before we could even meet them at the drop location. They were very accommodating wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Molter
    Date:8/17/2015 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I was moving across the country and knew that I wanted a safe, reliable and trustworthy service for transporting my car. I was very pleased with the experience with Angels Moving Autos. Everyone I was in touch with to coordinate was friendly, polite ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/17/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:They delivered on time and the car was in perfect shape when I received it in Texas. The price of the transport was the best by several hundred dollars. I would definitely use them again if I needed another auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/17/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Review:I contacted Angels Moving last year to move a car to Oregon for use by my son. Both pick-up in VA and delivery in OR were timely. So I called Angels again to return the car from OR back to VA after my son finished school. The return trip was more cha... [ More ]
    Poster:Hank
    Date:8/17/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment
    Review:Vehicle was being shipped home to a friend who had been stationed out of the country. Driver was very professional and pleasant. On the day of pickup he sent me text to keep me informed of his arrival time. Once he arrived, he checked the vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Exactly what I needed
    Review:This trip was years ago, so things might be different now. But back then, the lady on the phone was unbelievably kind and personable. She was patient and made me feel comfortable with the entire process. She would constantly contact me through the jo... [ More ]
    Poster:David McRorieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication, smooth transaction
    Review:Angels was great to work with, quick responses, clear communication. Car was picked up and delivered on time and with no issues. Overall a great experience. [ View ]
    Poster:GreggThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/15/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:The person I dealt with at Angels to set it up was awesome. When it was time for the pick up in Detroit, the driver facilitated a perfect spot to meet as the streets in the neighborhood were super narrow. When it arrived in California, the driver aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia SarosikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Review:They had prompt service with a reliable carrier. The vehicle was delivered on time. There was always courteous drivers and staff. No issues or delays were encountered. I would recommend them to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:I was very happy with my experience. I went with Angels Moving Autos after another company let me down, and I'm glad everything went smoothly after I switched to Angels Moving Autos. They were so helpful and friendly and got my cars to me in a prompt... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2015 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Angels did an outstanding job. I moves a 1965 Shelby Cobra from Souther California to Colorado. They kept me completely informed via text messaging (my preference) all along the route rghut up to the moment of delivery. They are a the best service... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter MannettiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great moving experience
    Review:I had a great experience with Angels Moving Autos. I found them on this web site. I had narrowed my search to companies that had 5 star ratings and a high number of reviews. Angels was very easy to work with. I never had long hold times on the phone ... [ More ]
    Poster:valerieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2015 3:26:00 PM
    Review:I did my research before I chose a company to transport my vehicle and found that Angels Moving Autos had a good review rate and were in a competitive price range. They picked up the vehicle on time and dropped it off on time. Had no issues whatsoeve... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Molina
    Date:8/12/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos - Thumbs Up!
    Review:I had a great experience with Angels. Only having shipped cars a handful of times in the past, I didn't know where to go. There are hundreds of moving companies out there so I asked a friend in the business and he recommended Angels. They were qui... [ More ]
    Poster:CF
    Date:8/12/2015 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:The driver was on-time, was so nice, and worked hard to get our car loaded, took perfect care of it, and we were able to pick it up in perfect condition before we even expected to. Everyone involved with Angels Moving Autos was helpful and kind. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:brittanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Pick up and delivery on time. Angel's and the drivers were very nice and professional. Angels kept me updated on the progress and answered any questions quickly. I will use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer
    Review:Angels was a complete pleasure to work with. From the first contact, they were honest and accurate. Price quote was reasonable and customer service was second to none. Convenience for both pick up and delivery was paramount to the company and they... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Gibbons
    Date:8/11/2015 5:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31