View 159,540 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,541th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 2 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1049 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 41.96% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 58.04% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: My Experiience
    Review:All my concerns and questions about the transport process were addressed. Very good communication throughout, from pickup to delivery. The enclosed truck was clean and neat, operators took their time unloading, felt like car was well taken cared of. ... [ More ]
    Poster:PCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/31/2015 3:06:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Delivers Again
    Review:Angels continues to provide superior service. In this instance, they bailed me out of a situation with another carrier who kept pushing the pickup date out further and further. Angels had a driver assigned within 24 hours. The driver kept in conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Erik
    Date:3/30/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: lincoln town car transport
    Review:These guys are the best ! Unlike other shipping company's they were on time and whenever i needed to get in touch with someone regarding the transport i was always able !! I highly recommend this reputable company to anyone !! AAA+ [ View ]
    Poster:shane slateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I used Angels Moving auto for the third time when I had to move from FL to WA. Since I chose enclosed carrier instead of open this time, I asked for quotes from comparable companies and Angels Moving price and transit time were still very competitive... [ More ]
    Poster:CarlosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/29/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Compare quotes with other companies
    Review:Without getting into the entire story. Those seeking vehicle trucking should compare shipping costs with other reputable shippers. You will more likely find a better quote. [ View ]
    Poster:TN
    Date:3/29/2015 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: my experience with Angels Moving
    Review:The service was outstanding and i definately recommend Angels Moving to everyone. Delivery was exactly on time [ View ]
    Poster:AlejandroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good review
    Review:Their services are excellent i have used them several times with no problem. I have also referred them to friends who used the company and no problem was reproted to me. I will use the company anytime i am moving vehicle from one state to another. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Abolore ArijeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/27/2015 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:I would use Angels Transport again. I was very pleased when I seen my car and happy with the gentleman who transported my car to me. [ View ]
    Poster:Judy Clairday
    Date:3/27/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service all around!
    Review:This truck transportation went exactly as planned. This was a good customer of ours and we needed everything to go smoothly. We contacted Angels and everything was handled as expected. Thanks Again! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt Newman w/ Koons Sterling FordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service, Great Price and on time
    Review:Everything went exactly as planned. Angel's set up the transport, confirmed the pick up and drop off location and follow through on schedule with out any issues. Very satisfied. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt NewmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Moving experience
    Review:I had very good experience with them and provided cheap quote to me from CO to MO. So i'll recommand ANGELS MOVING AUTOS to others as they are good on their commitment. I would like to use ANGELS MOVING AUTOS if i get opportunity to relocate again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sundar
    Date:3/26/2015 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Moved Car for Daughter Going To College
    Review:Would give nothing but excellent marks for the service, price and overall experience with Angels Moving Autos! Have used them more than once, because of the positive experience. We highly recommend them to anyone needing to move a vehicle. ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Cortez
    Date:3/26/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Great communication throughout the process. The weather was bad across the country the week we shipped but everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much for your professional service. [ View ]
    Poster:karen hudsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Date:3/26/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto mover
    Review:Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! [ View ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:3/26/2015 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Response, Excellent Service
    Review:Our dealership ships cars almost every single day through a variety of shippers. Angels Moving Autos was by far one of the most responsive carriers we have ever used. Once the car was released for shipping and services were contracted, I received a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chip
    Date:3/26/2015 4:57:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping auto
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car to a buyer out of state and angels made this a piece of cake, thanks so much guys. [ View ]
    Poster:JerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/26/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Excellent service. Miranda was professional, sweet, knowledgeable, responsible and an absolute pleasure to deal with. Driver who picked the car was the same, professional, on time, called, checked and was right on top of the business. No damaged,... [ More ]
    Poster:Lali
    Date:3/25/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Angels did a great job hitting a very difficult pick-up window in a difficult location and challenging weather. i would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:J Taylor
    Date:3/25/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: Many thanks to Angels Moving Autos!
    Review:After reading reviews of MANY companies/brokers, I picked Angels Moving Autos to ship a car from Fairfax, VA, to a family member in Los Angeles, CA, and was very happy I did. During the first phone call they gave me two shipping choices (based on da... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:3/25/2015 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Company very reliable, honest, punctional. Company kept in contact throughout the process, when driver was arriving, when he arrived and after he left. Driver was very polite, professional, on time. He handled everything with caution, double checkin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Review:Val was great! He was late, but he kept in contact and giving updates as to when estimated pick up and delivery would be. [ View ]
    Poster:SueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/25/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great economical and on-time service.
    Review:The truck arrived on time as per the plan. We had a slight change in the delivery location and the driver was very courteous to accommodate our change request. The vehicle arrived in perfect condition and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:3/25/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!! I would use them again anytime!!
    Review:I would recommend that anyone looking for an auto transporter, use Angels Moving Autos. They were very professional throughout the entire process. Great job shipping! Everyone was always in contact throughout the entire transaction! [ View ]
    Poster:S Kerley
    Date:3/24/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:excellent communication throughout total experience. I was constantly kept up to date, and I would use this transport company again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:russ Hadley
    Date:3/24/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience all around
    Review:My car arrived on time, in perfect condition. The driver was very courteous and so were all the people I talked to in the office. These people are great. Highly recommended! If i ever moved again I would definately use them again. What a great servic... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/23/2015 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: on time
    Review:The vehicle was delivered on time and was in good condition with periodic updates of where they are and estimated arrival time which didnt change through the entire duration. [ View ]
    Poster:anand
    Date:3/23/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Scheduling.
    Review:The shipping was almost never on schedule. They were never able to stick to the times given. They picked up the car a day late the first time. They picked up the car a few days late the second time. They delivered the car a day early the ... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: kudos to Angels auto transport
    Review: March 17,2015 This is the second time i have used Angel's to transport an auto from one state to another. This company is top notch from the get go. From my first phone contact to them as a returning customer, to the delivery of my car, they... [ More ]
    Poster:lucius holder jrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/20/2015 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Good communication as to when to expect delivery, on time and professional. Would recomend Angels transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Picking up VW Beetle
    Review: The company did a good job keeping in contact with us to when they would be picking up the car by texting and calling and they were here right on time. [ View ]
    Poster:LennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/19/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: very happy with this company
    Review:This is a very professional company. they were there when they said they would be and same at the delivery. the driver was very professional He explained the route andn how long it would take. then phone us at the destination to make curtain we w... [ More ]
    Poster:bob shafferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: all A's
    Review:I def would use this company again... my car went from the east coast of NC to California... they trucker kept in touch with me as to where he was located... from day to day..... would def recommened this com... [ More ]
    Poster:MARY ANGEL
    Date:3/17/2015 3:23:00 AM
    Subject: Good service and price
    Review:Having moved a few times in the past several years, we have some experience with auto transport companies, although this is the first time we used a hard-side enclosed transport service. At $1,200 the cost was competitive with conventional open carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike KhouwThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Trustworthy and reliable. They were friendly knowledgeable and got my car to me very fast. Great price and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:VeronicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:From our first contact with Angels everything was an easy and personal experience. The receptionist was helpful and friendly and was able to schedule our move promptly. The company made our details and payment options fit our needs and budget. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/16/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Vehicle Transport by Angles Moving Autos
    Review:The company was easy to deal with and straight forward with me concerning what, when and how much to do what I needed to do and that was to transport a vehicle from South Carolina to KS. The company and then the driver maintained contact with me to u... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil Oom
    Date:3/16/2015 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: I trust this carrier
    Review:On time pick up and delivery. Price was fair and customer service was good as they kept me up to date on the location of my vehicle. I would use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:B. Ortiz
    Date:3/15/2015 6:05:00 AM
    Subject: Fabulous
    Review:They are Angels moving autos. We shopped a lot before choosing them. We've now used them twice & both times they were perfect Angels! One trip from Vermont to CA, the next year from CA to New Mexico. On one of the trips there was some slight dama... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transported my car crosscountry
    Review:I sent my car from New York to Nevada. Car was picked up by local towing company and was taken to new Jersey to shooing company. Everyone was very helpful and every phone call was answered. I was very waried after reading what people say about their ... [ More ]
    Date:3/13/2015 5:19:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Sent off my car Monday from Florida, came in to Colorado Monday. Little difficult to understand the driver over the phone and had to walk a block or two to find him but no damage to the car, quick transport, friendly service. Would gladly use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ben GlichowskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/12/2015 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend
    Review:They kept us informed daily on the status of our delivery- actually more than daily when appropriate. Both the customer service dept and the drivers were very professional. I am very happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:3/12/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and excellent service
    Review:I am a returning customer who always trusts Angels Moving Autos. I had the best price, and the best service, my vehicle was delivered on time with no damages. I will continue to use and recommend Angels for auto transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:SinanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: PLEASED!!!!
    Review:They called me to set up the pick up.Liked the fact they kept you posted through the transaction. They gave you a phone call twenty minutes out so i could get the vehicle out and ready when they got here. Good follow up. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipper!!
    Review:We have used Angels Moving Autos several times over the years. Service is great as well as pricing. Will definitely use them again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Casey SherrardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Overall, the service was good. The pickup was early and drop off was early as well. I would use the Company again. It's also cheaper than other companies providing similar service. [ View ]
    Poster:BlakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/11/2015 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Shipped my daughter's car from LA to Pittsburgh. On time, excellent service. Staff, including driver, courteous and pleasant to deal with. I would have no hesitation in recommending this company [ View ]
    Poster:Mario KinsellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: moving out of state?
    Review:very easy decision to have Angels Transport my Honda Accord 1/2 across the country. awesome price and awesome customer service. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill V
    Date:3/10/2015 5:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos were truly angels!!! I needed to get my daughter's Jeep shipped from California to Oklahoma in a hurry. Part of the hurry was getting scammed by a fake online auto transport company. I explained the situation to one of the &quo... [ More ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/10/2015 2:59:00 AM
    Subject: worked well
    Review:I was very nervous about sending my car on a truck across the country. Who knew if I'd get it back? Well everything worked out fine. The company was responsive and worked with my schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Yonah GrossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/9/2015 7:29:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27