View 156,496 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,497th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 0 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 917 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 36.68% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 63.32% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: What a great team this company has!
    Review: Let me start with, I have never shipped anything bigger than a package of coffee for a friend!! Now with that out of the way, I needed transportation for my precious cargo (my 11 Jeep Patriot) from Fullerton, CA to Janaica, NY, and I began the sea... [ More ]
    Poster:Emmanuel
    Date:1/31/2015 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Very smooth and professional transaction
    Review:Miranda and her team did excellent job transporting my classic. She connected me with Ok Auto Carrier. Driver who loaded my car knew exactly what he was doing. Car is manual with racing clutch. Special cover was provided along with daily updates via ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter D
    Date:1/30/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Great experience with them, they took care of any problems that came up. From FL to California, the driver actually got them before I flew there and they arranged to hold my car in a storage facility until I came. They also managed to get it delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:1/30/2015 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:I was assisting selling a truck for the mother of my friend who passed suddenly. Extremely accommodating service, especially with driver and Miranda, she followed up with every concern, even called to verify drivers arrival. when arrival appointment... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred Jayne
    Date:1/30/2015 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Prompt
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was precise and professional in the pick up of a Bentley they were on time, polite and very good in communicating with me in every step. I certainly will recommend and work again with them. [ View ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:1/29/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was very professional and great to work with. My car was delivered without a scratch! I would recommend working with them. [ View ]
    Poster:Natalie
    Date:1/29/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Review:We have used Angels several times and have not been disappointed. They are in contact almost daily and the drivers have been accessible as well. I would definitely recommend their transport service. [ View ]
    Poster:JoAnn
    Date:1/29/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's again
    Review:This is the second time I've used Angel's and both times they've been excellent at communicating and staying on top of things, which I appreciate. The pickup was delayed for quite awhile, but that was due to drivers being busy with a car auction, no ... [ More ]
    Poster:EzraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Experience
    Review:We were looking for a highly qualified carrier to move a GT40 from southern California to South Dakota. We were referred to Angels Moving Autos by a dealer in the southern California market. Angels were very professional and promptly booked an encl... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Husby
    Date:1/29/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos - excellent review
    Review:All the women with whom we communicated at Angels Moving Autos were helpful, cheerful and professional. They kept us up-to-date throughout the process and made us feel like we were being well looked after. When the carrier upped their price, Ange... [ More ]
    Poster:LEThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:I have had an excellent experience with the company. The representative was polite and helpful every time we communicated, and the driver was flexible and able to work with my schedule. The car was returned in excellent condition, but had almost $400... [ More ]
    Poster:ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting MBZ 2015 S63
    Review:Thanks to Angels Moving Autos for transporting my new S63. Was easy and fast, communication were excellent and they totally delivered what they promised. It was my first time to deal with auto transport company. Right on time, fast, and honest. Total... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna V.
    Date:1/28/2015 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Angels moving autos is great!
    Review:Their customer service was excellent and really helped me plan out the transport of my Dodge Charger from Cali to FL. They got me the pickup and delivery times that worked best for me and the best price possible. [ View ]
    Poster:Nicholas ThorpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport Service
    Review:We had to move - for business purposes, 5 times, cross country from the SF to Boston area. We tried one other merchant to transfer one of our cars and really regretted it. We ended up going back to Angels at the last minute to help and they did! High... [ More ]
    Poster:Sian DefrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/28/2015 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Angels was Awesome!
    Review:Angel's Auto Movers was GREAT! They picked up on time. Always kept me in the loop and delivered the truck a little earlier than expected which made my buyer SUPER HAPPY! I would definitley use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:FarisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos and Bance Transport
    Review:The Angels were super easy to deal with, Dina has a smooth operation. Car was purchased on Thursday, picked up on Saturday and vehicle was delivered on Monday. They provided updates and were clear when responding to any of my questions. This is the f... [ More ]
    Poster:BHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Had a good experience!. I received detailed communication of where my car was. Prompt customer service. They worked with me on my time schedule. I was late on picking up my car and they worked with me. I would recommend to anyone. Very trustworthy. [ View ]
    Poster:Shaun Ramani
    Date:1/27/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Auto moving
    Review:Angels Moving Autos is amazing. I contacted them because they had the most 5 start reviews on the different reviews for auto movers and no poor ratings at all. I was not disapointed. After making the initial phone call and setting up shipping days th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:1/26/2015 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service and Speedy Delivery!!
    Review:I had delivered 2 vehicles from CT to CA and am completely satisfied with the service provided. This company was recommended from a friend. I'd highly recommend this service if transporting any vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:SethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I wasn't really sure what to expect but Angels was recommended to me by a family friend. I've been leaving in Los Angeles for a year without a car and I couldn't wait any longer. The price was very reasonable. The customer service I received from Mir... [ More ]
    Poster:DevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/26/2015 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Moving Bronco 2500 miles
    Review:I was quite worried about transporting "My Big Dog" a 1984 Ford Bronco 2500 miles from AZ to CT. After doing my research I felt that Angels Moving Auto's was the best selection. Good rates, honesty, integrity, and simply had that good feel... [ More ]
    Poster:GregoryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service From Angels
    Review:Angels has great customer service and keeps the customer up to date with their order and time lines. One thing I would like to see is the actually tracking of the vehicle as it moves across the country. Maybe someone can build an app for it! Alre... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:1/23/2015 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Haul
    Review:My vehicle was non-running so it was an unusually difficult haul. Service was excellent. Driver took time to help with unload. [ View ]
    Poster:AlanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/23/2015 7:56:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Made Easy
    Review:Angels' consistent and constant communication removed all guesswork out of the shipment and whereabouts of my vehicle. Driver knowledgeable and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:DonovanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: HIGH LINE AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Thank You for an easy delivery. The most important asset with transport is Safe/On Time arrival and Communication for pickup and delivery. Miranda was amazing and the whole team at Angels Moving Autos did a great job with comprehensive updates an... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Ramsey/BMW Ecinitas
    Date:1/22/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle
    Review:I was very impressed that my vehicle was loaded on the carrier in Scottsdale, AZ and unloaded to me in Albuquerque later that day. The car was in excellent condition upon arrival and the driver supplied useful tips regarding things such as how to ope... [ More ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Great and friendly customer service. My vehicle arrived safely and promptly. Would definitely recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew Carrillo
    Date:1/21/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:Always a concern the first time you hire a new carrier and I am happy to report we had a very nice experience. The way in which the bike was secured was excellent and I would be happy to hire them again. [ View ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: cheaper than driving!
    Review:The process and delivery was Very efficient. The entire process was easy. We had no problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa R
    Date:1/21/2015 11:25:00 AM
    Review:Great communication through whole process, driver called 2 hours early and said he would be here at 5PM, called at 4:59PM and was here, that is unheard of in this business. Thanks Again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jim FitzwaterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA move
    Review:From my inquiry about the service to delivery, the folks at Angels and the firm that transported my car were responsive, professional, and timely. Dealing with car transport was one of the many things I had to coordinate for my cross country move an... [ More ]
    Poster:Lara
    Date:1/20/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:This company picked up an Acura MDX from FL and transported to CT without issue. Not only did the call they also text to keep you posted on progress. I love that attention to detail they delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony BellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:the company and the driver was very knowledgeable and helpful. Transported my 2013 Porsche 911 without any issues. The driver was courteous and helpful. Will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:John soong
    Date:1/20/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:Hello, This was the second time I had used this company in seven years and as earlier their service was excellent. The pick-up and drop off was on time. I was kept informed about both pick-up and drop date of the career service contact person and... [ More ]
    Poster:ArcsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 5:11:00 PM
    Review:Very good communication through the whole process.. Driver called 2 hours in advance saying he would be here at 5PM showed up at 4:59PM very unusual. Thanks again [ View ]
    Date:1/20/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Relocating to the West Coast!
    Review:My boyfriend and I were relocating from Stamford, CT to Orange County, California. A friend of ours referred this car carrier company and she raved about their service. My boyfriend called and Angels were great over the phone and provided us with be... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandie This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Arrived Safe and Sound
    Review:I had wanted an enclosed transport of my car from NJ to FL and everything worked out great. I was flexible with timing, but it fast and had my car in no time. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus Delivery as promissed.
    Review:Angels Transportation was suggested from the salesman, Victor, at Wilde Lexus. Miranda at Angels gave me a quick quote and had the driver there to pick up the car in two days, delivery in five days from original contact. That is pretty good servi... [ More ]
    Poster:David ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:always kept me up to date on my car's location and arrival time - the driver arrived a little quick, but better than late!! Felt very comfortable with Angel's services, and loved that they sent me texts to keep me posted on what was going on, especi... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucianna Faraone Coccia
    Date:1/20/2015 12:15:00 PM
    Review:I was provided with thorough assistance from the time my vehicle was picked up until the time it was delivered. I received daily updates on my vehicle status and estimated delivery date. Also, I was assisted with additional accommodations. [ View ]
    Poster:StaceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos did an awesome job!
    Review:Working with Angels Moving Autos was a great experience from start to finish. They are competent, knowledgeable, and thorough. The price was reasonable and the driver was prompt. Angels kept me posted throughout the transport. I would refer them to a... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:1/20/2015 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipping
    Review:Shipped 2 cars and both of them arrived quickly across country. Brand New 2012 Ford Focus 2000 Buick Actually, don't remember the exactly costs but thought it was around 500 dollars per car. It might have been less. Upon arrival - They were d... [ More ]
    Poster:T.FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: friendly folks
    Review:I appreciated the quick communication (via text) about where the car was and when it was going to be delivered. Really friendly folks. [ View ]
    Poster:GreggThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport driver
    Review:The auto transport driver was excellent in both loading the car on the ramps as well as delivering the car to the destination with no damages to my convertible volkswagen beetle. The driver did a preliminary checklist on the vehicles condition pri... [ More ]
    Poster:julius virsilaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: car transportation cross country
    Review:they were excellent keep me posted and up to date every day truck driver also kept me posted very professional car arrived in great condition no complaints would highly recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/20/2015 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Good Service
    Review:I would recommend to friends and colleagues. Nothing was stolen or altered in vehicle and car was shipped in good condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Arden EllisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Experience
    Review:Have used Miranda at Angels three times in past 12 months and all experiences were excellent. Will definitely use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie C
    Date:1/19/2015 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Our car was shipped from Georgetown, TX to Ypsilanti, MI. All the people we dealt with were courteous and knowledgeable about our situation. Everything was well taken care of and our car arrived early at the destination point in MI. I would definitel... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Review:Angels kept me informed at all times about the progress of the delivery. Anytime I had a question it was promptly answered. I couldn't have been happier with the service they gave me. I felt it was excellent value for the price, and would be happy... [ More ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Pricing was extremely competitive, and Miranda was fantastic about staying in touch throughout the process. The driver was also very professional and courteous. My car was traveling in good company, two Lambos and a hot rod pickup. Will definit... [ More ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/19/2015 7:11:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25