View 165,222 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,223th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 6 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1094 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 43.76% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 56.24% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Great customer service and cost!
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by a friend who had to ship his car last minute. His was among a few other people, including me, that needed a move quickly. The customer service was excellent in both email and text follow up (my preferenc... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos Review 2015
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos at least 5 times over the last 5 or 6 years to move cars i had purchased from my sister in Connecticut, to California. The folks at Angels Moving Autos do a great job of communicating and keeping me informed as the m... [ More ]
    Poster:joe scharfenberger
    Date:7/1/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: Our Go-To
    Review:Always courteous. Always attentive. Angels Moving Autos always treats us well, and is our first contact for transport, weather local or across the US. Their carriers are always on-time or early, and they always contact us first, before we have a chan... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin MahaffeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely would recommend
    Review:I chose to use Angels according to my friend's good experience. And after my own experience, I would recommend Angels to anyone who needs to ship his car across the country as well. My experience with Angels was very satisfactory and pleasant. I s... [ More ]
    Poster:WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: RE: Move from Michigan to Cali
    Review:My experience with Angel Autos was very pleasant. I chose Angel autos because of their good reviews here and a reasonable price. We decided on a time to meet in Ann Arbor, Michigan for loading the car. I took several pictures of the car and so did th... [ More ]
    Poster:VineethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Review:Reasonable rate and pickup/delivery happened in 2 days window..was awesome....even though i had to change in between, provided a great response by chagning the dates for me. [ View ]
    Poster:Cherian
    Date:6/29/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Review:Flawless experience. Great communication throughout the process and the car arrived on time and with no damage. We shipped a car two years ago from California to PA with a different service and it was a nightmare. With Angels, it was a completel... [ More ]
    Poster:BobbyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:I had nearly given up on shipping my car after complications and frustration with my original broker. Several of my fellow workers were also experiencing significant issues with lack of information, honesty and overall terrible customer service from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony G. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend!
    Review:Overall, we had a great experience with this company. They were extremely helpful, friendly, and punctual. Throughout the entire process I received updates via text message on the status and whereabout of my car. It made me feel extremely comfortable... [ More ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Review:I have used a variety of transport companies during the last 9 years - most of them with significant frustration. ANGELS MOVING AUTO'S was the exception. A company representative met my daughter at the airport and picked up her car. We received text ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce RibnickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I actually found this found Angels on Google and after shopping quite a bit they seem to provide the best value based on what I was looking to have done. Scheduling took slightly longer then what I thought but the pick up was in an extremely rural ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward
    Date:6/24/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Start to finish, Angels was professional and courteous. Shipped my son's car from MA to CA for relocation and wanted it to go smoothly for him..tough to start a new job without a vehicle. Quote was only slightly higher than others I had received but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara
    Date:6/23/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: A very positive experience.
    Review:I called for transportation of my Porsche 2-3 days before I wanted it picked up. I was most concerned that it not be picked up until after a date certain because I need time to get to where the vehicle was to be delivered. The representative with who... [ More ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2015 5:00:00 AM
    Subject: Open transporter
    Review:Fast and courteous. They kept the time table to the minute ! Very pleased. Absolutely no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:George
    Date:6/19/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service, I am impressed
    Review:Great service and excellent communication letting me know when carrier was picking up my vehicle. I was given updates as to estimated vehicle delivery, and there was a follow up by Angels afterwards. Exceeded my expectations and I would use them agai... [ More ]
    Poster:Amrit
    Date:6/18/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: very positive experience
    Review:Lewis picked up my Jag. He was honest and friendly. My car was in good hands. I would use his services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Norm
    Date:6/17/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Review:I used Angels to transport my sons car to California. They were referred to me by a local packing and shipping company where I live. They did everything they said they would. The cost was correct. They updated me almost daily on the progress of the s... [ More ]
    Poster:J R Jamison
    Date:6/17/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:April and Miranda did an outstanding job getting my vehicle picked up I would and do recommend Angels Moving Autos to everyone who needs a vehicle transported outstanding service my only choice when it comes to transporting a vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2015 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional! Excellent Service!
    Review:We were very happy with the service provided by Angels Moving Autos. They were very professional, prompt with quotes and subsequently with the transport contract and carrier information. They stayed in touch throughout the whole process of moving our... [ More ]
    Poster:Roksolana Vecerek
    Date:6/16/2015 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Worlds Most Valuable Car
    Review:I recently choose Angels Moving Autos to ship my 1995 Ford Tarus Wagon to Florida. Like many I initiated my search for a service provider on the Internet and quickly became overwhelmed by all the claims from the different service providers. My luck c... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Berube
    Date:6/16/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great first transport experience
    Review:This was my first transport experience and it went very well. Service was fast and my car arrived on time and undamaged. I chose Angels for 2 reasons: 1) because they were recommended by the car dealership where I bought my car, and 2) because of how... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed transport
    Review:Excellant customer service from the initial phone call. Driver called and introduced himself and gave me a ETA four days out. Text me arrival morning and was there on time! Car was in great shape. [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's Moving Autos & My Evo X
    Review:I needed to transport a Mitsubishi Evo 10 from Washington to California for engine repairs and had some difficulty finding a good transport company. My father told me about Angels Moving Autos and how they were a trusted company of the Porsche forum.... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: A easy experience
    Review:This was the first time I ever used a private transport to move her car it is so easy. The dispatcher was in constant contact with me explaining every step of the process the truck driver was prompt and courteous and again explain the process when I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott lambertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: 2 thumbs up
    Review:These girls have some sick follow up skills and the drivers dont like to waste time. will deffinatly be looking to continue to use their services. [ View ]
    Poster:Rusty Ferguson
    Date:6/10/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Return customer
    Review:I've used Angels on three separate occasions now. Each time, they have been extremely friendly, prompt. and professional. Rates have been comparable to everywhere else, but communication and customer service is off the charts. Angels kept me infor... [ More ]
    Poster:PhilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Angels is Awesome!
    Review:I originally booked an auto transfer with another company, who after two months of waiting for them to find a driver, I gave up and got my money back. My brother then referred me to Angels Moving Autos and said he had worked with them in the past an... [ More ]
    Poster:Connee RovegnoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2015 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Grandfather's Gift for Graduation
    Review:I want to thank Angels for a GREAT transport of a Grandfather's vehicle to his "TWIN" Grandsons in Bozeman MT. My counterpart Grandfather with these grandsons in MT wanted to GIVE his vehicle for Graduation before they started college in t... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Tompkins
    Date:6/7/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORTER
    Review:DRIVER WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND ON TIME WOULD USE AGAIN AND RECOMEND THEM TO ANY ONE LOOKING TO MOVE AN AUTO FEE WAS VERY REASONABLE [ View ]
    Poster:john mccord
    Date:6/6/2015 1:57:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT wow
    Review:Little communication from the driver, but great service and promptness. Nice delivery and pleasant assistant [ View ]
    Poster:Len Christie
    Date:6/5/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: You get what you pay for people!
    Review:I have nothing but good things to say about this company. This was my 2nd experience with them and both times went smoothly, hassle free, no stress. Don't call them for a quote until 2 weeks prior so they get give you the most honest and affordable q... [ More ]
    Poster:jessica
    Date:6/5/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: great company
    Review:I Used Angels transport before, will used them again great people. Fast and friendly associates helped throughout the transport,Thank you Mike c. [ View ]
    Poster:mike This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos
    Review:The price was the best when I was researching transport companies, and I was surprised at how quickly the car got to California. We drove there in a different car and the transport vehicle was there just a couple of days later! Received phone calls u... [ More ]
    Poster:Mateusz Pach
    Date:6/5/2015 4:20:00 PM
    Review:Excellent service from start to finish. Angels made it clear what they provide and then did everything they promised. Pick-up was on time; transit time from Jacksonville, FL to Albuquerque, NM was only 1 day; car delivered as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve Smitheman
    Date:6/5/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Review:Excellent communications. Transport done the way it should be done. Miranda kept in touch via text and by phone the entire process. Highly recommend this company. AAAA +++ [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Davis
    Date:6/4/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Ship FL to NE during snowbird return season
    Review:They were able to quickly schedule transport to Nebraska from Florida when numerous returning "snowbird" cars were bogging down the truckers with other shipping brokers. They had an enclosed truck lined up within 4 days of my initial conta... [ More ]
    Poster:B. BarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:It was perfect. Vehicle arrived in excellent condition, where and when they promised. I highly recommend this company. :) [ View ]
    Poster:Robin A.
    Date:6/4/2015 6:16:00 AM
    Subject: Always the best
    Review:I have been using Angels Moving for years and they continue to be the best shipping broker in the business. I prefer to use a broker because they can control the transport company and if there is any situation that needs their help to rectify, they a... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:6/3/2015 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very good experience...car was picked up within a day, transported over 1000 miles in 2 days, and delivered right to my house. Excellent job!! [ View ]
    Poster:JeffS
    Date:6/3/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Angel Movers are 'Heavenly'
    Review:We have moved at least three cars with Angels Moving Autos over the past several years. In each case we were very impressed by the service. On the phone the staff is friendly and knowledgeable, with pick up and delivery the drivers are efficient an... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathe A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:The entire process from beginning to the end was handled on time and I was kept informed during every step of the process. I wouldn't hesitate to use Angels moving autos in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:MGrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Angels moving were very prompt with their service and courteous. They were accommodating of us not even having a destination address and worked with us when we finalized where the car needed to be dropped off. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2015 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect shipment
    Review:Angels Moving Autos did a fantastic job shipping my car. This was the first time I have ever shipped a car. The communication was fantastic and they answered all of my question. As the shipment was going I would receive text updates for delivery t... [ More ]
    Poster:AaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: An Auto Teransporter That Everybody Should Use
    Review:This the second time I shipped a car. My first experience was a total disaster. My rental car dealer in Florida suggested I try Angel's for shipping my car back to MA. This was a totally different experience from my first shipment and I would certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr René Cormier This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Review:I decided to ship a car from Florida to Massachusetts rather than driving. This being the first time that I have tried to do this I contacted my local auto dealer who recommended Angels Moving Autos. I contacted Angels and requested a tight pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:We first used Angels Moving Autos in 2012 when we had to transport our daughter's car to college. It was the first time we were using services of this nature and called so many companies. There were many who just wanted the payment and could not give... [ More ]
    Poster:Krish
    Date:5/30/2015 6:13:00 AM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:I have used Angel Moving Auto twice once when I relocated in 2011 from California to New Jersey and then in 2015 when I relocated back and I have recommended the service to my colleagues (5 nos) we have the same experience of reliability and trustwor... [ More ]
    Poster:AgneloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Convenient, reliable and prompt
    Review:Quick and easy. Payment with credit card. Best part was being able to communicate with the office staff and the driver directly by text message. [ View ]
    Poster:NormThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2015 11:35:00 PM
    Subject: AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT
    Review:FROM THE TIME OF ORIGINAL CONTACT TO THE DELIVERY OF MY VEHILCE THE ANGELS WERE IN CONTINUOUS CONTACT WITH ME, ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS. THEY WERE COURTEOUS AND INFORMATIVE THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS FROM ARRANGING THE PICKUP IN NAPLES, FL TO THE DEL... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT SEELER
    Date:5/29/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: AUTOMOBILE TRANSPORT
    Poster:ROBERT SEELER
    Date:5/29/2015 9:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29