View 151,283 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,284th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:10 Years, 10 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 752 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 30.08% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 69.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Will always use Angels
    Review:I have always used Angels moving autos. Rarely a problem and the service simply cannot be beat for quickness. Excellent communication and friendly service. Every time, the car is picked up amazingly fast, usually within 1-3 days depending on the l... [ More ]
    Poster:peter mainwald
    Date:10/31/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Review:Service was easy, fairly priced, and I had no issues. Will use again. I really appreciated the service. [ View ]
    Poster:shawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 10:10:00 AM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:I was told about the company for shipping a few yeara ago and called them. This is the only company I use to ship as they are always there and very professional. All of my shipments have been on time and with no damages !! They make it easy to do bus... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles H PospisilThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2014 5:44:00 AM
    Subject: Worked Great
    Review:Prompt pick up, prompt delivery. Car is in excellent condition. Driver went over with the pick up and helped make ends meet. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:AbdullahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Based on my experience above, I have used Angels on 3 additional transports with equally great experiences, prompt service and great follow-up and am planning to ship 2 other autos to the east coast when we move from Oregon. Soon, Angels will be a b... [ More ]
    Poster:Len ChristieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving amazing
    Review:Dina was honest and very informative all thru the process. i've used many shipper below, and often they are good in the beginning just to get order - then they either disappear or become non-responsive, especially when the transport is late/missing.... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick L
    Date:10/30/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Jaguar XL and 2007 Mercedes S550
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was a pleasant, fast and precise experience plus they were the first honest company that I had spoken too. After I told them my reservations and requirements they reassured me with a run down on the process. They met and exceeded... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Johnson
    Date:10/30/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:I shipped my parent's brand new luxury Infiniti vehicle. It was a very pleasant experience! I recommend this company to anyone that wants their car well taken care of during shipment. Great company! [ View ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2014 2:07:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks, Angel Moving Auto!
    Review:Angels Moving Auto made our long distance continental move hassle free! The customer service was excellent, keeping us informed of whereabout of our vehicles in timely manner. We would recommend them to others, and would use them again ourselves. [ View ]
    Poster:Nahoko HerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Wrecked vehicle shipment
    Review:Was thoroughly satisfied with every aspect of service.Timely and professional in every way.Driver went above and beyond to accommodate my delivery needs.This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Angels made it easy,will definitely use them ag... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert HeidelbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2014 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Worked out Great!
    Review:I was at a continuing ed class in Arizona and fell in love with a convertible BMW M3. That sort of vehicle isn't real easy to come by in my neck of the woods, so I decided to buy it there and have it shipped. The dealer recommended Angels Moving Au... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian JacobsenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Move
    Review:The staff are very friendly and eager to help. They also send you lots of text messages to keep you informed with all progress. I was most impressed with the fact that they asked if I would be ok with them delaying the pick up by one day as they want... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve B
    Date:10/28/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Auto Relocation Experience
    Review:I needed my Porsche 911 moved from Atlanta to Las Vegas and after looking over the reviews and comments decided to try Angels Moving Autos. This turned out to be a very good choice. I talked with Dina and a couple other people in the office. All we... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob S.
    Date:10/28/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review of company
    Review:Great company, highest ethical standards in terms of taking customer feedback seriously in the most honest ways possible. Would transport my vehicle again, fast delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:AJ komerath
    Date:10/28/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: My experience using Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Michael the transporter driver was right on time. He was very experienced and very reassuring. He also had very expensive autos on board such as the Aston Martin DB9 convertible and the Mercedes 2 door convertible. I watched him load and unload my 2 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Balaban
    Date:10/27/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Second time I've used Angels!
    Review:This is the second time I used Angels, once from California to Pennsylvania, and then again from Pennsylvania to California. Each time I've been VERY impressed by the professionalism and courtesy AND fun when I talk to the agents. They've picked up a... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott HoffmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered my car from Calif to GA..
    Review:Dina & Angels Transport was referred to me by a friend whom I think of the highest regard! Dina was spot on with everything she said the company would do & it was just a fantastic experience for me. It was my 1st exp in shipping a car ever &a... [ More ]
    Poster:David Marsh
    Date:10/27/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car from Denver to Ohio. Car Nut
    Review:Angels was easy to reach and had extensive shipping knowledge. I'm a car nut and very particular about my cars. I wouldn't hasitate to you them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Ulrich
    Date:10/26/2014 10:51:00 PM
    Subject: movin my car to Florida
    Review:Very friendly and convenient from the start. I did not want to drive my vehicle such a long distance and I was made to feel very comfortable with my decision to hire an auto mover. I was happy with the service starting with the person who set up my... [ More ]
    Poster:Tykia TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2014 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: I would definitely use Angels Moving Autos again
    Review:While they were not the cheapest quote I received, they were able to pick up our car the next day and have it delivered from KY to CA in only 5 days .... I frequently drive there and it takes me 4 days minimum, so for them to deliver it that fast is ... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry H
    Date:10/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:The company picked up and dropped off very conveniently. They were timely and polite. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/23/2014 1:44:00 AM
    Review:Car arrived on time and looking showroom new. Initial number with wrong number provided to Angels was corrected quickly. I'd definitely recommend them and will use them again if I ever have the need. [ View ]
    Poster:Mark WinklerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I originally opted to go with a cheaper company, who ended up being fraudulent. Angles was always extremely honest and upfront with me on the cost of the transport and I should have trusted them from the beginning. The process with them was so easy a... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Another perfect experience
    Review:I have used Angels to transport my 2 cars from Florida to Caliofornia and back for the last 5 years. I only have one word to describe their level of commitment- PERFECT. You know that you are dealing with a fantastic broker when things go wrong. This... [ More ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:10/22/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Another perfect experience
    Poster:Art
    Date:10/22/2014 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Van
    Review:It was urgent to bring down a handicap accessible van for my brother who had an accident and was not able to make his doctor visits because he did not have transportation. We purchased a used van in Nebraska but needed to get it to him as soo... [ More ]
    Poster:C. PeralesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I would recommend angels for your transport service. We were nervous to ship our car and everyone we spoke with at angels was informative and very reassuring. Our SUV was picked up on time and dropped off on time. The price was comparative with other... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie ConvertiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/22/2014 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Angels Service
    Review:2nd time user of Angels, and another excellent experience. I used an open carrier and while car was obviously dirty the cost savings compared to enclosed was well wort hit. i would use Angels again. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:A very professional experience all the way. I was the seller and had no issues at all. Car was loaded with care [ View ]
    Poster:LukeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: My rate seemed too high compared to other users of this transporter
    Review:My car was transported via this service 870 miles for $850, or about $0.97/mile. My friends use this transport company every year for 2600 miles and told me that they pay about $1000, or $0.38/mile. No explanation for the huge difference in rates.... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/21/2014 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivering
    Review:Working with Angels Car transport is amazing!! I have used them 3 times and will definitely use them again! The staff is amazing and Dina is just a pure joy to talk to!! They kept me informed at all times of what and where my vehicle was and how t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanette Arcia
    Date:10/21/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:When making the appointment, the staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They explained all the costs involved from beginning to end and offered a great price. Car arrived safely and on time with no damage. Driver was friendly and gave updates as... [ More ]
    Poster:AmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:I had never used this sort of service in the past but I have to say, this was as painless as it can get. The company kept updated almost daily and had an awesome attitude. The driver was very polite and also sent me a message telling me the time of d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario Falconi
    Date:10/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota MR2 Mass to Texas
    Review:Another great job by Angels Moving Autos. This car was shipped non-running for a very reasonable price. I have used Angel's for several years and have always been happy with their service and prices. Their communication is excellent. I receive a text... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron @ ATSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Review:I would recommend Angels Moving Service, they did a professional job in picking up and transporting vehicles for our customers here at Shelby American. [ View ]
    Poster:Shelby AmericanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped a viper from ohio to FL
    Review:As usual. The angels got the car there timely and without damage. Have used this comapny several times. Never a problem. The best [ View ]
    Poster:Ron HambrechtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Choice for shipping a car!
    Review:I called Angels on a referral from my sister, who has shipped a couple cars across the U.S. with them. I was thrilled with the price quote, and how soon they could handle the vehicle I needed moved. I called on a Thursday, and the vehicle was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Review:Didn't expect it but delivery was to my door and on time to the minute! Pickup was on a Saturday and delivery on Monday which was better service than I expected meaning the car came earlier than I thought and I had time to prepare for a show the f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan WorrallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transporter
    Review:Fast and accurate quotes, great communication by the driver! Been using them for years and always consistent with their service. The owner stays on top of her business! [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Huckelberry
    Date:10/18/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Towing from CA to TX
    Review:great service !! and we i do recommend them and Agel service has got my car on time and they are prompt and guided me during my car transport on when i will get my car. [ View ]
    Poster:ShridharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Tetra Tech has been using Angel's exclusively for years becasue of the friendly, reliable, and excellent service. This particular order #261166-1 went very smoothly and very happy with Angels. This was a tough one because our pick-up and delivery loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark BishopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:In the military and I need to ship cars across country sometimes. I have used this company twice now and had a great service. Easy to use and the driver calls me a few days out to start narrowing down a drop time and place. [ View ]
    Poster:LT USN
    Date:10/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:The best thing I liked is the friendliness of Angels workers and how they took care of the transaction from start to finish ensuring the shipping was satisfactory. There was a point when the truck did not make arrive on the island and I called Angel.... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald TociThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Transport was on time, driver was very helpful. Delivery was completed through Thanksgiving and still on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Hunter
    Date:10/17/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 370Z
    Review:They were on the ball with the whole deal, delivery was timely and communication was excellent with the driver...brought it right to my driveway! [ View ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Helped me in a pinch
    Review:With another carrier backing out of a deal at the last minute, Angels was there to save the day. They were able to coordinate shipping in about 3 hours to get my racecar to FL in time for the first event. Thanks a million! [ View ]
    Poster:Sean BloomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:With a cross-country move and a toddler, we were not interested in driving our own vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was a great solution. The customer service was stellar and our vehicles were in great hands. [ View ]
    Poster:CT
    Date:10/17/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier service
    Review:Great customer service, the are very knowledgeable and answer all my questions. Price was reasonable I would definitely use their service again [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:10/17/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by a friend after we hired a different auto transport company that did not show up to transport our vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was able to pick up our vehicles within two days for transport across the coun... [ More ]
    Poster:GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I was a newbie to having vehicles shipped. A dealership in TX offered to have a car shipped for me but for a small fortune. So, I got online and did some research. I wanted a good deal but I also wanted a reputable company to move my car. I got ... [ More ]
    Poster:LanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 10:26:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22