View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,601th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:10 Years, 9 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 736 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 29.44% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 70.56% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Excellent Service!!!
    Review:I had never used this sort of service in the past but I have to say, this was as painless as it can get. The company kept updated almost daily and had an awesome attitude. The driver was very polite and also sent me a message telling me the time of d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario Falconi
    Date:10/20/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Toyota MR2 Mass to Texas
    Review:Another great job by Angels Moving Autos. This car was shipped non-running for a very reasonable price. I have used Angel's for several years and have always been happy with their service and prices. Their communication is excellent. I receive a text... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron @ ATSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Review:I would recommend Angels Moving Service, they did a professional job in picking up and transporting vehicles for our customers here at Shelby American. [ View ]
    Poster:Shelby AmericanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped a viper from ohio to FL
    Review:As usual. The angels got the car there timely and without damage. Have used this comapny several times. Never a problem. The best [ View ]
    Poster:Ron HambrechtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Choice for shipping a car!
    Review:I called Angels on a referral from my sister, who has shipped a couple cars across the U.S. with them. I was thrilled with the price quote, and how soon they could handle the vehicle I needed moved. I called on a Thursday, and the vehicle was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy K.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 7:55:00 AM
    Review:Didn't expect it but delivery was to my door and on time to the minute! Pickup was on a Saturday and delivery on Monday which was better service than I expected meaning the car came earlier than I thought and I had time to prepare for a show the f... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan WorrallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent transporter
    Review:Fast and accurate quotes, great communication by the driver! Been using them for years and always consistent with their service. The owner stays on top of her business! [ View ]
    Poster:Tom Huckelberry
    Date:10/18/2014 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Towing from CA to TX
    Review:great service !! and we i do recommend them and Agel service has got my car on time and they are prompt and guided me during my car transport on when i will get my car. [ View ]
    Poster:ShridharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Tetra Tech has been using Angel's exclusively for years becasue of the friendly, reliable, and excellent service. This particular order #261166-1 went very smoothly and very happy with Angels. This was a tough one because our pick-up and delivery loc... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark BishopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:In the military and I need to ship cars across country sometimes. I have used this company twice now and had a great service. Easy to use and the driver calls me a few days out to start narrowing down a drop time and place. [ View ]
    Poster:LT USN
    Date:10/17/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:The best thing I liked is the friendliness of Angels workers and how they took care of the transaction from start to finish ensuring the shipping was satisfactory. There was a point when the truck did not make arrive on the island and I called Angel.... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerald TociThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Transport was on time, driver was very helpful. Delivery was completed through Thanksgiving and still on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam Hunter
    Date:10/17/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 370Z
    Review:They were on the ball with the whole deal, delivery was timely and communication was excellent with the driver...brought it right to my driveway! [ View ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Helped me in a pinch
    Review:With another carrier backing out of a deal at the last minute, Angels was there to save the day. They were able to coordinate shipping in about 3 hours to get my racecar to FL in time for the first event. Thanks a million! [ View ]
    Poster:Sean BloomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:With a cross-country move and a toddler, we were not interested in driving our own vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was a great solution. The customer service was stellar and our vehicles were in great hands. [ View ]
    Poster:CT
    Date:10/17/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier service
    Review:Great customer service, the are very knowledgeable and answer all my questions. Price was reasonable I would definitely use their service again [ View ]
    Poster:Jimmy
    Date:10/17/2014 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by a friend after we hired a different auto transport company that did not show up to transport our vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was able to pick up our vehicles within two days for transport across the coun... [ More ]
    Poster:GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I was a newbie to having vehicles shipped. A dealership in TX offered to have a car shipped for me but for a small fortune. So, I got online and did some research. I wanted a good deal but I also wanted a reputable company to move my car. I got ... [ More ]
    Poster:LanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: They get the job done.
    Review:The customer service is good. They are knowledgeable and make you feel safe that your vehicle will arrive in good condition, etc. However, like many similar companies, contract out to various independent truck drivers. And the experience you have wi... [ More ]
    Poster:D. PerezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Quality of Transport Services
    Review:Telephone response time was efficient and knowledgeable. Only issue was original pickup dates had to be modified because transport vehicle required maintenance and Angel's was not aware of it. Had to change pickup locations from SC to NC for timely... [ More ]
    Poster:John PeeleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: The Angels are great!!!!!!!!
    Review:Great company to work with ...this is not my first trip with them...won't be my last...they are fabulous [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/16/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus SUV delivered in perfect condition and On time
    Review:My Lexus SUV was delivered in perfect condition.The driver was very professional as she called often and kept me up to date with any possible issues. They took the Lexus off the truck with care. They wanted me to inspect the Lexus to ensure I was s... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:It was a great experience. The person that reccommended me the company was the GM and a personal friend from VW dealership. He was completely correct and it was a good experience to have and a great company to go to with!! [ View ]
    Poster:Julie StankusThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Review:Angels Moving Transport was very professional as a broker. I had some difficulty with the company they contracted the transport to; however, I have learned that they are no longer using that service so it should not be an issue in the future. Their c... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:10/16/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Lifted Silverado
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos several times over the years and they have always taken great care of my family and me. This experience was excellent. Our truck was picked up early and arrived early and in great shape. They have also shipped a 192... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Assad
    Date:10/16/2014 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:I have used them several times and have had generally good service. Did have an issue with the subcontractor on one move but Angels made it right. [ View ]
    Poster:RCMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:Ive transported quite a few cars over the past 10 years and this was the first time I had used Angels. They were very responsive, friendly and competitive on pricing. My Porsche was picked up and delivered on time from across country, I would defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark PotvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Overall a good experience
    Review:I had to move a classic car from PA to TX on a budget. I got quotes that seemed too good to be true ($750) and quotes that were more than I had available to spend ($1,600+). This company came in at $1,000. I went with this company as they seemed... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: Angels
    Review:Angel's is excellent in every way. Their service level, communication, follow up, and value is absolutely the best in the industry. [ View ]
    Poster:Ian Walker
    Date:10/16/2014 11:35:00 AM
    Subject: Rob's Delivery
    Review:I needed a car picked up and delivered and Angels was there to assist. I did not have a lot of time to prepare however they were there to the rescue. Great Timely Delivery! [ View ]
    Poster:Rob DiazThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: A good experience; will use them again.
    Review:Angels helped us move our car from Dallas to San Francisco. The whole process was painless and simple. We worked with their staff and drivers to time everything to coincide with our move such that our car was picked up before we left and dropped of... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:10/15/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: highly recommended
    Review:great company to use and very friendly. I used them twice as I was moving one of my cars from LA to Northern VA and then again for Northern VA to LA I highly recommend them as they did a great job and check in with me also to see if everything was go... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter XieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota MR2
    Review:Great service again from Angel's Moving Auto's. Highly recommend and will absolutely use again. The vehicle (a Toyota MR2) was picked up on time, a delivered within just two days. The communication we received from Angel's was great. They text me to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron BunchThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: great
    Review:Had to find a way to get my Dad's Car south. This company was easy to work with and helpful of finding the best way there. Was given your name by a friend and have given it to several friends would what to move cars south. Clean and very profession... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan RigasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 11:38:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:This waws my second time using Angel Transport and was very satisfied with my experience both times. [ View ]
    Poster:mandi sandersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Angles moving autos
    Review:Angels moving autos was recommended by a friend. I'm glad he did. Excellent communication. On time pick up and delivery. No issues. Southern California to central Ohio $1000. Will use this company again Kyle [ View ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:10/12/2014 7:10:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus RX 300
    Review:We had a Lexus RX 300 transported from Washington DC to Durango, CO. I was recommended to Moving Angels by friends. At first, I was cautious because this was the first time I had ever used a moving company for an automobile. The process was quick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg BrandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 8:04:00 PM
    Review:Communication, scheduling, payment could not have been any easier. This company is top notch from the people handling the phones and e-mails to the drivers they use. The whole thing was scheduled in a day. Pick up was the early part of their estim... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle B
    Date:10/11/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Review:The pick up and delivery was on time. I have heard lots of bad stories on shipping a auto across states from my friends. So, I did a lot of research before selecting Angels Auto and I wasn't disappointed. Excellent Service. [ View ]
    Poster:Kasi
    Date:10/11/2014 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Angel moving autos
    Review:Angels moving auto did a great job. I would use them again. They had on-time pick up were courteous and deliver in my car with no problems or damage I called with several questions and they were easy and quick to get back to me [ View ]
    Poster:Heather weberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: On time - excellent service
    Review:Had a VW bus that I had purchased on line shipped from near Seattle to Southern California. They gave me a quote on shipping and stuck to it. The shipping process was easy and on time. Thank You. [ View ]
    Poster:Troy PoeschlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: ship
    Review:We have always had a good experience with Angels I call them to ship cars allover. They're great with responses and communication. [ View ]
    Poster:Tukk
    Date:10/10/2014 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend without hestiation
    Review:Everything was completed according to the contract. I must say that service was even better than I expected. Sammy kept me posted and once the vehicle was with the trucking company, Rus Racing, (enclosed carrier) they gave me status reports every ... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Sciretta
    Date:10/9/2014 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: One Stop Shopping
    Review:As a fleet manager, this is the only place I trust to book transportation through!!! They have great customer service and we have never had any issues w/ booking or w/ the individual assigned carrier. Thank you GUYS so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Kiley PatinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:i purchased a Nissan GTR from Minnesota and had it transported to NY by Angels. There driver was very professional and careful with my GTR. I am very satisfied with Angels customer service and communication as I got regular updates from when the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Dino
    Date:10/9/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Review:My son had already moved from IL to FL. This made coordination of the vehicle transportation even more complicated to make sure WE had people on both ends available. Angels Transport was in contact with us (both ends) every step of the way! Awesome... [ More ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: On time and professional
    Review:Angel's Moving Autos was very responsive during the quoting process, on time, and the vehicle arrived undamaged. What more can you ask for from a moving company? [ View ]
    Poster:Allan
    Date:10/9/2014 3:11:00 AM
    Review:Efficient. Honest. Very competitive price. Better than expected customer service, care of vehicle. Staff and road crew great to work with. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Morgan
    Date:10/8/2014 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: Angel's Timing
    Review:For the past three or four cars I've shipped through Angel's, the have always had th emost competitive prices and are very accurate with their scheduling. They are prompt, accurate, and communicate the whereabouts of the driver for both pick-up and... [ More ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: On-time
    Review: I expected the car to reach in some 5-6 days after all the car had to be moved from coast-to-coast. But thanks to Angels Moving Autos - I could receive my car in just 4 days and the car was in pristine condition too. [ View ]
    Poster:SanthoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 5:54:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22