View 158,682 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,683th Review now!

View Angels Moving Autos's New Profile

Angels Moving Autos
1135 Pine St Suite 202
Redding, CA 96001
Phone Number:(530) 245-0481
Secondary Phone Number:(888)530-0481 toll free
Website:http://www.angelsmovingautos.com
Time On Site:11 Years, 2 Months. Since 1/4/2004

We are very small, family owned and operated business. Customer service is the goal of our company, looking to maintain relationships that last a life time, not a moment. Our goal is that you will tell your friends and family about us after you have used our service. Our repeat and referral customer base makes up 80% of the cars we ship.
Have your own experience with Angels Moving Autos to share?

Angels Moving Autos reports that they have an average of 2500 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1009 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 40.36% of Angels Moving Autos customers have posted a review.

This means that 59.64% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos Review
    Review:Vehicle was picked up in California on time at a friends house and delivered on time in Illinois during our move in winter. Company was easy to get in contact with to find out the status. Driver was very friendly and did an exterior inspection with... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris hofmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2015 12:01:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country auto move
    Review:The vehicle pickup process was thorough and painless and the pricing was competitive. The vehicle was delivered on time and without any damage. I found the staff helpful and easy to deal with. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Becky MayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving my Auto
    Review:Buying a car from the other side of the country can involve several steps. It was comforting that the last step, the delivery, was completed without a hitch. I was given good advise about the use of enclosed transport, an accurate price, and progress... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: Love Angels Moving Autos
    Review:This company is excellent to work with. Communication was great and cost was affordable! I have recommended them to my friends and family. I trust this company and will most likely use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Audrey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/5/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: All as expected
    Review:This is the second time I have used Angels and, once again, car was picked up and dropped off within the promised windows and delivered in its original condition. The interactions with Angels were personal and professional. I would use Angels again... [ More ]
    Poster:FRB
    Date:3/4/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving Autos
    Review:Professional service at a reasonable price. My Vehicle was picked up at promised time and delivered the same way. Driver was very friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:Raul LopezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport service
    Review:This auto transporter was delivering an absolute mint condition 2007 Corvette convertible from a dealer in southern Florida to my home here in the North East Florida Panhandle. The dealer recommend Angels Auto moving service as someone they had used ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Warren
    Date:3/4/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional and reasonable cost!
    Review:We moved across country and got estimates from at least a dozen companies. The price was a huge consideration but the overall customer service sold us. They picked up the car in California and delivered it in Virginia with NO problems. Our son is r... [ More ]
    Poster:K BakerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Delivery
    Review:Lucky to have delivery be a time that was convenient for me. I'm not sure what I would have done if they had to deliver it when I couldn't get away. It was nice that I was able to change the delivery address at the last minute and communicate direc... [ More ]
    Poster:Graham BarlowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car transfer from AZ to WI
    Review:The transfer that Angels arranged for our BMW was very efficient, and we appreciated their frequent updates, not only before the car was picked up, but throughout the delivery process. Our car arrived ahead of our anticipated schedule, and the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:KathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2015 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: The ONLY auto transport company I'd ever use
    Review:This is the second time I've used Angels Moving Autos. The first time, moving one car from California to Wisconsin, was 100% perfect. This second time, moving two cars from Wisconsin to Arizona, was also 100% perfect. Not only did the driver of th... [ More ]
    Poster:JS
    Date:3/4/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good communication
    Review:Their rep Miranda, was friendly and professional. She would contact me provide me updates through out the process. Due to poor weather condition my car did not arrive on time. But, the drive did called and checked in once he was in Houston. Overall t... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 4:47:00 AM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:GREAT SERVICE SUPER NICE PEOPLE PROMPTRESPONSE ALWAYS WENT THE EXTRA MILE KEPT IN TOUCH AND WERE EARLY TO PICK UP AND DELIVER [ View ]
    Poster:RICHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Fastest car shipment experience I have ever had! I will definitely use them again and strongly recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl
    Date:3/2/2015 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Service was excellent and there were no delays. Prices were reasonable. This is my second time using Angels Moving Autos and I will use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Eugene Malyshev
    Date:3/2/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: California from Chicago
    Review:Even though they have offered me a small incentive I would still say they were great and would use them again if I have to move a car. [ View ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience Across The Board
    Review:AMA gave me peace of mind, keeping me apprised every step of the way and delivering my car 3,000 miles from its starting point in perfect shape. I'd highly recommend them without any reservation if you're looking to ship your car. [ View ]
    Poster:Russell This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/2/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:Angels delivered my Superformance Coba on time and in perfect condition. What more can I ask? Miranda was on it. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Barnard
    Date:3/2/2015 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: my van shipment
    Review:For $550 I got my van home in a few days. Gas alone would have been at least $200 plus all that windshield time. I appreciated the text updates and my van was delivered to my house ahead of schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:3/2/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Angels is Excellent !
    Review:Great Service! I always use Angels, They work hard to find and get what you need in the time you need, and if not the very best timing possible. I always refer and use! [ View ]
    Poster:Frank Luciano
    Date:3/2/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:My overall experience was excellent, I received updates along the way and the delivery driver was courteous and on time. Very good company to ship vehicles with. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Johnny MoralesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2015 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, Dependable & Trustworthy!!
    Review:These ladies rock! I used them in April 2009 and I couldn't be happier. My husband and I bought a new van and wanted it in the best hands possible. After talking to them, I felt like there were no worries. I received a call from the driver that the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Lakesha CooleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2015 4:59:00 AM
    Subject: car pickup
    Review:excellent service. Stayed in constant contact about delivery date and time. Would use service again. Would recommend to others. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Betty
    Date:2/27/2015 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:I had my car shipped from California to Virginia. I have been so pleased with this experience and would definitely recommend Angels if you need to use a shipping service for a vehicle. They were very professional, knowledgeable and were excellent... [ More ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Service
    Review:I used Angels Moving Autos once before based on several online reviews. I used them two years later moving my vehicle back to Florida. I received competitive pricing and excellent service on both occasions. From explanation of what services were p... [ More ]
    Poster:LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2015 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Trustworthy service
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended by a friend of mine who used their services in the past for moving from CA to NJ They are based at CA, but helped me move my car from NJ to IL. Great support from the time I inquired about the quote to the coordi... [ More ]
    Poster:Manish
    Date:2/26/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding!
    Review:I couldn't be happier. Angels Moving Autos arranged the pickup without any hassle or delay. The driver showed up on time, in the pouring rain no less, carefully loaded our 5 cars, and drove off towards Georgia. We caught a plane a day or 2 later a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod
    Date:2/26/2015 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:I had the BEST experience with Angeles. After a horrible experience with another transporter that took weeks just for a quote, I couldn't believe how prompt everything was at Angels. Quote was immediate and they picked up my bike the very next day. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/25/2015 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Open Carry transport
    Review:I stayed well-informed throughout this process. This is far easier than having to go to the seller's state and picking up the vehicle myself. Angels uses quality owner/operators. I think I've used them 4 or 5 times in the past few years both open an... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter in OKC
    Date:2/25/2015 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Boring because its always non eventful!
    Review:Yep, Angels is boring... which is a good thing.. No drama, just great service with people who actually care about your car and who gets to deliver it to you. If you have a problem, just call them and they will simply take care of it. Used them f... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:2/25/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Having shipped several cars across the USA and Canada this company is by far the best I have dealt with. Starting with the contact person, Miranda Comacho, who was excellent. She kept in contact regularily, was courteous and clearly knows her job... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory KeatingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle-free each time
    Review:I have used Angels Moving Autos several times to transport my car between NY and California. Each time the customer service was friendly, helpful and informative. Really great communication - very clear and timely. The drivers they've used have all ... [ More ]
    Poster:JDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied Customer
    Review:The movers were fast but careful. The movers all seems to know their jobs and was completed without damage to my items. It was a very smooth experience. I thought the price was MORE than reasonable. The movers were there that morning and all was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carl GrecoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Low vehicle transport
    Review:I was very happy with Angels. I had them ship a VERY low Mazda RX7 that I expected to be scuffed up on the bumpers and such and there was no damage at all. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam C
    Date:2/25/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: smooth car moving
    Review:Everything worked smoothly. hassle-free. Pick-up and delivery were both on time. Price was affordable too. [ View ]
    Poster:Rong XuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/25/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:ANGELS TRANSPORT / MIRANDA WAS VERY INFORMITIVE ON VEHICLE LOCATION AT ALL TIMES,DRIVER WAS ALSO ON TOP WITH ME ON DEL. TIME.NICE TO DO BUSINESS WITH VERY PROFESIONAL PEOPLE WDBWA [ View ]
    Poster:LARRY WILLMAN
    Date:2/25/2015 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the services received. My vehicle arrived safely and on time. The driver was courteous. The process to arrangement the transport was painless and efficient. [ View ]
    Poster:Bobbi B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Angels auto review
    Review:Angels auto is the best! I have used them 3 times already and would highly recommend them to anyone interested in shipping a car they are the absolute best! [ View ]
    Poster:CHAYA ICKOVICThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 10:25:00 PM
    Subject: A+++ FOR ANGELS AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:VERY FAST, KEPT IN CONTACT WITH ME THE ENTIRE TIME. IVE USED ANGELS AUTO TRANSPORT TWICE NOW AND COULD'NT BE MORE PLEASED. J GUTIERREZ [ View ]
    Poster:Juan Gutierrez
    Date:2/24/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:The company was excellent from start to finish. From the first quote, they seemed well organized, very clear, and quite friendly. They consistently followed up with me on the order and shipment. The vehicle arrived at my doorstep on time and without ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chace HulonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/24/2015 5:32:00 AM
    Subject: "Angels Moving Autos" Vehicle Delivery
    Review:After buying a dealer's car from California, I did a lot of research online before deciding to work with "Angels Moving Autos." Our interaction with the firm was reassuring and dependable. Given the distance and the convenience, the charg... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom HollidayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Excellent Service. Quality drivers who take great care not to damage vehicle. Custom delivery which was very convenient. [ View ]
    Poster:JonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 6:26:00 PM
    Review:Driver was very courteous, professional and timely. He called ahead of time to schedule delivery and even delivered late evening to the hotel where we were temporarily staying. [ View ]
    Poster:Chayan SealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/23/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Angels Moving review
    Review:I was a bit nervous about having a company transport my car over 3000 miles. Angels Moving made it a great experience. Everything they said they would do, they did. Pick up was on time, delivery was on time. Car was in perfect condition. Really h... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Marofsky
    Date:2/23/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 750 transport
    Review:I am extremely pleased with my experience with Angels Moving Auto. Miranda with Angels is absolutely wonderful, she is professional, has excellent follow up and customer service skills. I purchased a BMW 750 from Scottsdale, AZ and arranged shipment ... [ More ]
    Poster:Amin
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Military Move
    Review:Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by a friend that used them a few years ago. The custom service was very good. They contacted me very quickly after my first quote request and throughout the vehicle transit. I was moving from the New Engl... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:54:00 PM
    Review:This was the second time that I used Angels. Angels transported by BMW to Florida about a year ago and they brought it back yesterday. Other than the typical road grime, the car was in perfect shape. Great experience and I would definitely us Ange... [ More ]
    Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos
    Review:Everyone at Angels Moving Autos were very profesional,honest and polite.They made moving my van a wonderfull experience!I would deffenetly use them again!Thanks Angels! [ View ]
    Poster:steve thomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: angels moving autos
    Review:This was my first experience moving a car across the country and I was worried about it given the horror stories I have heard. But, this experience was great. The angels were extremely helpful, and things happened just the way they said they would.... [ More ]
    Poster:russell
    Date:2/19/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Used Angels twice and would use them again
    Review:We have used Angels a couple of times now to move our cars across the country. The first time was to move from Philadelphia to Portland (1 car) and then again from Portland to Denver (2 Cars). In both cases, they sub-contracted out to very respecta... [ More ]
    Poster:NealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/19/2015 5:34:00 PM

Next Reviews on Angels Moving Autos

Angels Moving Autos Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26