View 159,457 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,458th Review now!

View Andrew Auto Transport's New Profile

Andrew Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-579-5913
Secondary Phone Number:212-729-0192
Website:http://www.andrewautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 1 Month. Since 2/21/2013

Have your own experience with Andrew Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport
    Subject: punctual and professional
    Review:I only want to say a big thank you for the recent successful move Andrew Auto Transport facilitate from Arkansas to Illinois. I'm more than grateful. The customer care attended to our every question and the driver was punctual and professional. Thank... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon Kevins
    Date:3/27/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: High Quality service
    Review:This was my first time to contact Andrew Auto Transport to help me with my shipping demands. I want to move my vehicle from Iowa to Florida urgently and among the company I thought giving a try Andrew Auto was one of them. I don't know why I choose t... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter.K
    Date:3/26/2015 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING
    Review:Lilly was amazing and so responsive. I am a stickler for responsiveness and she would email me back within minutes every time I had a question. Everything was upfront and no hidden fees. I would definitely recommend her and Andrew Transport again. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexa
    Date:3/24/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Received Excellent Service
    Review:I'm not one to write reviews (positive or negative) about products or services; however I was so pleased with the service I received from Andrew Auto Transport, I felt compelled to write this review to thank them for a job well done! My daughter's ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Myers
    Date:3/24/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Everything turned out as I had expected
    Review:Two weeks ago, I wanted out family moved from IL to Arizona where the father of my kids was based. I remember trying to search which where the best auto shipping companies in our area only to be referred to Andrew Auto shippers by a close friend of m... [ More ]
    Poster:Serina.W
    Date:3/20/2015 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: A worthy service
    Review:After a successful shipment in the past, I decided to give Andrew Auto Transport another shot to see whether their quality was still where I left it or it had dropped down. I wanted them to ship a used SUV from Alaska to California. Of course it was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dell.S
    Date:3/19/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Subject: My appreciation
    Review:This letter is meant to express my appreciation to Andrew Auto Transport for their recent help. Your drivers was great all the way. He was very accommodating yet professional in his dealings. He gained my trust immediately and the fact that he was pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Meme
    Date:3/18/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Professional customer support
    Review:I can't be happier with your recent move that saw my new SUV Toyota get home safely. We received our vehicle from Richard, the driver and were extremely pleased. Overall, timely delivery, professional customer support and a trouble free service with... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey. A
    Date:3/17/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Happy With Everything
    Review:I simply can't say enough regarding Andrew Auto and their AA+ Auto shipping service. I'm a staunch believer in offering praises where praises are due, but a majority of times you’ll only hear people complaining and issuing negative remarks conc... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/3/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!
    Review:GREAT experience! Very good customer service. Lilly responded to my every need. She was very helpful and reliable...I had 2 bad experiences with different companies in 2010 and a few when booking this trip, 2015 but Andrew Auto Transport was amazing!... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:3/2/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: A professional team of shippers
    Review:I want to express my gratitude to you and your whole team for the professional service that you offered us during our recent move from Fl to CA. Your team was professional from finish to start. I appreciate the fact that my vehicle was shipped and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frazao
    Date:2/19/2015 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Dependable
    Review:My city isn't always the easiest location to ship to considering we are right by the border with Canada, it took some time to find the most reliable driver and at a reasonable rate, but it was worth it. Thank you for always keeping me up to date and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/18/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to ship a car across country to go with Andrew Auto Transport. My entire experience with them was excellent........They actually saved me, after being duped by another company who got our deposit bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Kym
    Date:2/5/2015 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Andrew Auto Transport - Very Efficient
    Review:In this day and age it was a pleasure to work with a company whose representatives are knowledgeable and efficient. Actual price was a little less than the quote. I was kept informed of the progress of the shipment from the time the contract was si... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:1/29/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: quick n easy
    Review:I bought a car for my younger brother and needed a way to get it to him. I requested a quote and decided to Call Lily as she stood out from the rest. She was quickly able to set me up and picked up the car from the seller within just a few days. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emery
    Date:1/29/2015 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was the third time we used this company. Their service was excellent. Brian was always very helpful and provided excellent service. They did not charge a fee this time. [ View ]
    Poster:Chan
    Date:1/21/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!
    Review:My record label just moved me from NYC to Los Angeles, CA with hardly any warning. After hearing rave reviews within my various circles of touring/bi-coastal musicians, I decided on Andrew Auto Transport when shipping my Range Rover Autobiography...I... [ More ]
    Poster:MIKE 13
    Date:1/21/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH TRANSPORT
    Review:I'M VERY PLEASE WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL THE DRIVER WAS REALLY NICE ALTHOUGH THE TRANSPORT WAS DELAYED BY ONE DAY FOR PICK UP IT WAS STILL DELIVERED ON TIME. RICHARD AND ELIZABETH STAYED IN CONTACT WITH ME THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCES... [ More ]
    Poster:JESSICA
    Date:1/13/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Trip west
    Review:Our trip to visit my son, who worked at Disneyland in Anaheim Ca. Leaving NJ in my 05 Corvette convetable. We passed through South Bend Indiana, turned south at Joliet Il. Visited the Gateway Arch in St Louis, and turned south west toward Joplin Mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Vetteguy
    Date:1/11/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: 66 Mustang Delivery
    Review:Highly recommend Andrew Auto Transport for those who want excellent service, promptness and honesty in delivery of their vehicles across the country. My first antique vehicle and I was a bit concerned when I started my journey looking for a transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Bulent
    Date:12/24/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I would highly recommend Andrew Auto Transport. Brian handled everything and got me a driver with no problem. It was really a pleasure working with him. Arnold Hochman [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold Hochman
    Date:12/11/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Pontiac GTO
    Review:I have never used this company/broker before and was given their name by the car dealership where I purchased the vehicle. Everything was great and the car arrived as it originally was purchased. The one thing that I would be concerned with is their ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Eric! Thank you so much! I'm sorry you were not alerted the car was picked up. The pickup went as scheduled. The drop off was early and I spoke to the driver about staying on schedule:) [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:12/10/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Promises that CAN be kept
    Review:I am not a regular poster of reviews but this company deserves my praise. After shopping for a few days and getting more than my share of unrealistic quotes from other vendors I learned my lesson. When a vendor tells you prices that are too good ... [ More ]
    Response:Diana, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It really means the world to us. If there is anything we can do going forward please let us know!! Thank you Brian [ view ]
    Poster:Diana Garcia
    Date:12/10/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: bad experience
    Review:Please don't use this company they are awful. Brian email me a quote $816 to transport my car from Portland, OR to Columbia,SC so after I decide too use Andrew Transport and pay my deposit Brian gave me a higher quote.So I the next day I tried callin... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Edwin, You threatened our representatives life on the phone. Furthermore we were able to find you transport for the quoted price. You simply just did not understand what our rep was trying to tell you. [ view ]
    Poster:edwin mcgill
    Date:12/10/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: False representation/ poor communication
    Review:I begrudgingly give a star because I have to give at least one. This company mislead me in terms of price. I was also ensured that the "deposit" was not in addition to to the price quote but rather would be applied to my shipping cost, this... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Mcguiness, We are so sorry for your experience however you approved the dispatch sheet and paid the driver and allowed him to complete the job before mentioning anything about the payment issue you have. We can issue you credit towards your next trip however We clearly sent you an email asking you to approve the drivers offer and you did. That said we were shocked to hear about your issue with price only after the car was delivered and paid for. We wish you could have mentioned it sooner. The driver was in contact with you as well as our rep even on Thanksgiving. We hope the refund will suffice:) [ view ]
    Poster:Mark McGuinness
    Date:12/4/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Kansas city mo to Austin Texas
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle transported. It was all a little confusing and worrisome but Lilly was fantastic in answering all of my questions and calmed my nerves.The transport was very quick and affordable. Thank you Lilly for all your h... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:12/4/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Superb!
    Review:Thank so Much Lilly! I am taking the time to write this review because it is well deserved and i couldn't have done it without the help and guidance of this company. Before Andrew Auto transport I was Frustrated, overwhelmed, and annoyed to say the l... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:12/3/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Choosing a car transport company seems to be a crap shoot. It's hard to tell what companies are real and which ones have just posted fake reviews online. I called a few places and several of them were really rude to me and just kept asking for my c... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Sharp thank you so much for this positive review:) We are happy we got it done within the allotted window of time!! [ view ]
    Poster:M Sharp
    Date:11/21/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Fast Honest Service
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car across country. I was extremely hesitant. I looked at numerous online reviews and requested several online quotes before deciding to go with Andrew Auto Transport. Andrew Auto Transport's price ($720) was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia S
    Date:11/20/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Refunded
    Review:My vehicle purchase unfortunately fell through. In my arrangements however, I was fortunate to have selected Andrew Auto Transport as my shipping broker. Brian made the process a breeze clearly explaining each step, providing prompt responses to my i... [ More ]
    Response:Beau! Thank you for sharing your experience we look forward to serving you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Beau
    Date:11/18/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: andrew transport (owner hung up on me)
    Review:I chose Andrew Transport mostly because the quote was competitive. It turned out that the cost to get my vehicle shipped, even after considerable lead time, was $94 or 12% above the quote. I also chose Andrew transport because the agent Lilly was en... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Joe, Thank you for the review. As the founder of Andrew Auto Transport I want to personally Apologize for any miscommunication. I do not recall hanging up on you and I hope it was a dropped call. I've never hung up on anyone before so it does not sound like a typical experience but the customer is always right and if this is the experience you had I am truly sorry. My cell is 212-729-0192 call me I'd like to discuss this:) Sincerely, Brian [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:11/12/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: deposit not being refunded
    Review:Below is the email I received from the company saying they found a carrier. The COST of the original contract was $ 533.00 not $609.00, which is not the price agreed in the contract. The date of pick up did not occurred on the exact day agree of the ... [ More ]
    Response:Herb, We had a carrier at your door and you texted our rep that you changed your mind. The driver had to be paid for his time, that just wouldn't be right to do. Drivers make this business work and we have to treat them fairly. Call me to discuss I don't want you unhappy. Brian Andrew (212)729-0192 cell anytime [ view ]
    Poster:Herb
    Date:11/11/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Service- Outstanding People!
    Review:Thanks to Andrew & Nicole for their professionalism, customer support and great follow up. Outstanding driver (Pablo) and carrier (Bestlog) Rig was in perfect condition. Very impressive. Pablo was bright, helpful and customer-focused. A real... [ More ]
    Response:Larry you really are salt of the earth! I hope your daughter is enjoying the truck at school!! Keep in touch!! [ view ]
    Poster:larry sleepThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:So many horror stories trying to pick an auto transport company that when you find a great one it needs to be shared. Moving a vehicle from NW Montana to SW Florida at a reasonable price was made simple by choosing Andrew Auto Transport. Richard Al... [ More ]
    Response:Vinnie it's Richard, Thank you so much for the review, I'm really happy it all worked out:) call me [ view ]
    Poster:Vinnie N
    Date:10/27/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Made the Auto Transport EASY
    Review:Just let me first start by saying "Andrew Auto Transport" is an Amazing Company to work with. I am currently in Japan with my military spouse and needed to move my car from AZ to Ohio due to where is was being stored with a friend in thei... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Moor, We hope the rest of your stay in Japan is happy and healthy and that Mom is with the car and getting use out of it. Please let us know whenever we can serve you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Moor
    Date:10/24/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for the terrific customer service!
    Review:Absolutely perfect from start to finish! Polite, honest, always knew where the car was en route. Totally accomadated my schedule. and to top it all the price was fair and much lower than I expected. Highly recommend this hard working company - tha... [ More ]
    Response:Elizabeth, thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure to serve you [ view ]
    Poster:ELizabeth
    Date:9/30/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Review:We contacted Andrew Auto Transport on a Saturday to get additional information before deciding on a transport company. After talking with Brian on Sunday, he posted the job on Monday and on Wednesday we had arrangements made for pickup and delivery. ... [ More ]
    Response:Harry, We don't always get that lucky but you sure did! Thx for your business and keep in touch! [ view ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:9/26/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service
    Review:I have been using Andrew Auto for some time now. I have had nothing but perfect service from dispatch to delivery. If you are looking for a transport co, you can stop right here. Pricing is very fair and always accurate. [ View ]
    Response:Our Business revolves around yours. Period end of story. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Devan Infiniti
    Date:9/26/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Hyundai
    Review:I've used Andrews Auto Transport more then once. This company is reliable, honest and very professional. I would recommend Andrews to anyone who needs to transport a vehicle. There are lots of companies out there quick to take your money, but slow to... [ More ]
    Response:Maria!! my favorite person on VA!! I hope to hear from you soon:) [ view ]
    Poster:M. Reyes
    Date:9/25/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Broker
    Review:My Issue is with the broker, Lilly Osorio. Price quoted was way too low. (1300 from MT to ME is not possible) Broker was dishonest. Did not post until after I hired another company. Would not refund my deposit. Issued dispute on CC. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Neal, you broke about the only two rules we have, do not double post and give us a few business days to work. You were mislead by other brokers who swayed your trust. $1300 is more then enough to have gotten this job done. Best of luck [ view ]
    Poster:Neal Ouellette
    Date:9/25/2014 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:i have shipped many cars over the years , since i have been dealing with LILLY Osorio, I HAVE HAD GREAT SHIPPING !! IVE HAD OTHER TRANSPORT SERVICES BUT ALWAYS TRIED OTHERS UNTIL I FOUND LILLY Osorio . IVE HAD ABOUT 8 CARS SHIPPED THIS YEAR AND HAD L... [ More ]
    Response:Lilly has been amazing for us as well, thank you so much for the kind words [ view ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:9/22/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport for Inop Car
    Review:Quoted price was very competitive after requesting proposal from ~10 providers. Communication was excellent and frequent throughout the transaction. Transport provided was first class and only 4 days from Dallas to Seattle! [ View ]
    Response:Brya, Thank you so much!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan F
    Date:9/17/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: This was easy!
    Review:After receiving several quotes I selected Andrew's transport to take my car from California to Ithica New York. Lilly was excellent at explaining the process and keeping in touch during the entire process. My car was picked up on time and arrived at ... [ More ]
    Response:Danielle, You were awesome to deal with! Thank you!! [ view ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:The service was outstanding and working with Lilly was a real pleasure. She stayed in constant communication. What ever she told me me was consistent with what was happening. Thank you. The price was excellent for was reasonable. From the timeline... [ More ]
    Response:Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you Jules for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jules(Art)Clarkson
    Date:9/13/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Customer Service
    Review:It's been a pleasure working with Andrew Auto Transportation , Lily is prompt professional and personable. [ View ]
    Response:Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! P.s. Lilly said you are the coolest! [ view ]
    Poster:Ms FreemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Ms. Lilly
    Review:Thank you very much Ms. Lilly. Excellent customer service!!! I have your number in my cellphone. I will being call you for your service in the near future. May God bless you and your fine company. [ View ]
    Response:Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! Lilly sure keeps her people happy:) [ view ]
    Poster:James NiblackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I have shipped many cars in the last 5 years, by far this was the easiest experience. Brian was the first to call on my shipping request and quickly followed through on everything he said he would do. With having had a nightmare shipping a ca... [ More ]
    Response:Drew, it was my absolute pleasure!! Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:9/4/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Tribeca
    Review:The service was quick, efficient and effortless. A great process and all went perfect. I would definitely recommend Brian and his team. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff, you could not have been sweeter to work with. Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/30/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:From start to finish, emails, calls, videos, tutorials...everything I needed was spelled out for me and once I understood the how it works, everything went smoothly. Even my driver said he likes to work with Andrew Auto Transport "because their ... [ More ]
    Response:Beth, my favorite client of August!! Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you Jules for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:BethL
    Date:8/19/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Long Distance Son Needed Car ASAP
    Review:I went with Andrews because 1] Their website and videos did a great job of explaining the overall process without the hyperbole I got elsewhere, and 2] Lilly was excellent in stepping me through the process DETAILS along the way. She was even answer... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dave! We are glad we could help!! [ view ]