View 179,396 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,397th Review now!

View Andrew Auto Transport's New Profile

Andrew Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-579-5913
Secondary Phone Number:212-729-0192
Website:http://www.andrewautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 0 Months. Since 2/21/2013

Have your own experience with Andrew Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport
    Subject: Very satisfied with Mark W
    Review:Hi Mark W: Instead of waiting for delivery to his apartment in North Hollywood, my son, Jordan went to the A1 Trans Facility on Tuesday (02/09/2016) so he has his car now! Thank you for your immediate response to all my inquiries and attention from... [ More ]
    Poster:Monina Malixi
    Date:2/13/2016 7:44:00 AM
    Subject: Mark
    Review:i was very pleased with the service & delivery [ View ]
    Poster:Peter
    Date:2/4/2016 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:People, if you are looking for a true service to transport your car, Andrew Auto Transport is FABULOUS !!! I dealt with Mark and he was nothing short of completely professional and was there to answer all questions, literally at any time of the day... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris J.
    Date:1/31/2016 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Please with the service.
    Review:I recently called Andrew Auto Transport to ship a car to my nephew in Orlando at college. I got so many calls I really didn't know what to do. I saw Andrews video and felt they were an honest company. I called and spoke to Ariel. She gave me a good p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Wilhem
    Date:1/23/2016 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: June
    Review:All done as promised and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Gahagan
    Date:1/16/2016 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Mark was great to work with. Could be reached around the clock pretty much and was always prompt to respond- he also kept in touch and updated me every few days on what was taking place. His availability worked great with my weird schedule. I think ... [ More ]
    Poster:chris
    Date:1/12/2016 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation service
    Review:The service I received from Andrew's auto transport was exemplary. If you are having a vehicle transported these are the people you want to do the transporting. [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony Appel
    Date:1/12/2016 6:27:00 PM
    Review:Due to family illnesses I ended up transporting last minute in the holiday season during the height of the season. June is very knowledgeable, prompt, helpful and responsive. My driver kept in touch. I'm very satisfied with all aspects of this tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa P
    Date:1/10/2016 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Andrew Auto Transport provided superior customer service and was well represented by Mimi who guided me through the car transport process. Mimi kept in contact frequently, assured that the cost met my budget target, and selected a transporter who pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff
    Date:1/8/2016 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Great Auto Broker!
    Review:Wow...was I impressed! Being totally green and a little nervous about transporting my car and the whole process, Henry relieved my fears, spoke honestly, came in with an excellent quote and guided me through the whole process with ease! I did do my h... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie Palmese
    Date:12/30/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Review:BLUF: June and her team made the whole transaction a pleasure. The whole experience was a little overwhelming at first, because your phone and email will be bombarded with a bunch of operators claiming to have the best deal and the lowest price. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:12/22/2015 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service Experience With Renee
    Review:I wanted to personally thank Renee and Andrew Auto Transport for their exceptional efforts to ensure a smooth process for the transport of my vehicle. Everything worked out great and my suv arrived safe and sound! The driver was both professional and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley M
    Date:12/18/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience with June at Andrew Auto Transport
    Review:Do yourself a favor and call these guys first to cut out all the hassle from all the other brokers. Great experience. I'm pron to be a little anxious and June was really great a keeping me calm...this was our 1st vehicle transport and we will call Ju... [ More ]
    Response:Midge & Larry!! Thank you so much for the kind words it really means a lot to us! [ view ]
    Poster:Midge Boyd & Larry Simpson
    Date:12/18/2015 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Deposit
    Review:Please be careful when using this company. This industry bomards you with solicitations. They have you sign an agreement right away that states if you use another company you forfeit your deposit. It is confusing if you are not use to this business... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, you hired two companies, and made two deposits, and broke both contracts sir. I'm a friend to you if you need anything going forward but rules are rules sir, and because you hired two companies and when we worked on the order you cancelled before a driver could pick it up. [ view ]
    Poster:Brian Davis
    Date:12/17/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I felt the need to make this review since I looked at several companies and options to get my car to me asap. While researching, I also looked at many reviews. I am a car collector and look at cars differently than most. Years ago I tried to use a di... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU!! [ view ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:12/16/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: New Vehicle Transport
    Review:This is the first time I've transported a vehicle. I actually selected Andrew Auto Transport based on reviews and BB, but was a bit apprehensive as they were one of the lowest quotes I had received. (I had quotes from $550 to $1100) Mimi sent me th... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU for the kind review, and thank you for understanding how it all works:) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:12/7/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Scott
    Review:I was very surprised and happy with my transaction with Andrew Auto Transport. Scott was very thorough, informative and honest in explaining the process of the shipping of my vehicle. His communication was very spot on, and always sent needed info... [ More ]
    Poster:vial blanke jr.
    Date:11/30/2015 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: June L
    Review:June was exceptional in scheduling delivery of my new-to-me car. She even had a driver the morning after order was placed. She kept in close contact after initial contact and provided a thorough review of the transport process. [ View ]
    Response:June is one of our best! Thank you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:11/25/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: June-Andrew Auto Transport
    Review:June was fabulous. She kept me informed over the several days it took to make a connection. She coordinated between the truck drivers, myself, and the college student who was holding the keys in OK. We missed a couple of drivers because our colleg... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy S.
    Date:11/20/2015 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: Mark W.
    Review:I purchased a new car from a New Jersey dealership and had it transported to the San Francisco Bay Area. Andrew Auto Transport went through the time and trouble to explain to me how the brokers work and Mark was able to find me an alternative that I ... [ More ]
    Response:THANK YOU [ view ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:11/18/2015 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: Honest Honest Honest
    Review:My daughter needs to move back to KY and at 8 mos pregnant, couldn't make the drive. My son in was deployed on Monday, so I need to pick her up and have her car transported back home. I went online and requested a free quote and was contacted by Mark... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle Jimenez
    Date:11/17/2015 2:52:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome job!
    Review:Lorraine was a pleasure to work with and the driver drove straight through and the car was delivered 24 hours later. Would gladly use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:11/13/2015 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: I would use Andrew Again
    Review:Lorraine was excellent she really explained everything to me it was not my first transport but It was my first time using Andrew Auto transport I would use them again driver had a problem with a tire and that's why it was a late pickup nothing... [ More ]
    Poster:M Banks
    Date:11/13/2015 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: I would use Andrew Again
    Poster:M Banks
    Date:11/13/2015 7:41:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful customer service!
    Review:Lorraine was very helpful! She talked me through the entire process and made it all very easy and clear. Even when the truck didn't arrive to pick up my car when it was supposed to and didn't answer their phone, she went out of her way to track them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:11/4/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my car
    Review:Scott Peters was awesome . I called Andrew Auto Transport for a car transport. I was given Scott's number via email by the company and he answered my call on a Sunday afternoon. He answered all my questions and had all the right answers. I called bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:11/3/2015 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport a Success
    Review: I'm a first timer transporter. Wanted to move car from Idaho Falls, ID to Hollywood, FL. I retained Andrew Auto Transport to search for a transport driver. Was very pleased with that companies communications and interest in my move. Mark W respo... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Danielson
    Date:10/29/2015 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: First time car transport
    Review:June was awesome from the late night response for a quote to the follow up after the job was completed. I did not realize how much info or prep was involved with this type of service using a broker was a tremendous help make sure you listen carefully... [ More ]
    Poster:L S Veasy
    Date:10/29/2015 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I had 10 days to move a car from New Jersey to Minnesota, before I start paying $50 for storage after the 10 days were over. I was already thinking on booking a flight to go and get it, because is to hard to find a shipping company to do it in $10 da... [ More ]
    Poster:RickyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2015 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Scott was very honest and quick with responding to our transport. This transaction was very smooth and could not ask for a better experience. If I ever need to transport another vehicle, I would trust and call Scott with Andrew Auto Transport. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Gayle
    Date:10/26/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again and will recommend
    Review:With the Headaches of moving, I can say Scott from Andrew Transport is your go to cure to alleviate the Stress. Every time I called for updates , he would always answer the call rather than getting forwarded to voicemail. With his experience, he walk... [ More ]
    Poster:BounThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Primary Contact Person
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service. After speaking with numerous brokers, I instantly knew that Renee, from Andrews Auto Transport, was the person I wanted to work with. Her knowledge of the business and her willingness to work wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe F.
    Date:10/16/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my 1971 Ford F250
    Review:I requested a late night quote and June from Andrew Auto Transport was able to get me information almost immediately. I spoke with her the next morning and she walked me through the process. She answered my questions and communicated with me through ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Rickert
    Date:10/16/2015 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Renee was great and she was the reason I picked Andrews over the other offers that I received. She answered any questions and concerns that I had and made the process very easy. As a side note I really liked the video explaining everything and how th... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/15/2015 5:02:00 PM
    Review:I had a car transported from MD to CA for my son. Started with June L of Andrew's Auto. What a relief to speak with a knowledgeable kind person. She reassured me that this "my first transport experience" would be positive. I went with U... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilbro
    Date:10/15/2015 4:09:00 PM
    Review:June was excellent in finding a transport for my car. She was patient with me, as this was the first time I have transported a vehicle. She found a transporter quickly and at the price quoted. I would want June to help me again the next time I transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Lawrence Voesack, MD
    Date:10/14/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Review:Henry was a very good communicator. He was quick to respond to e-mails, answered all my questions, and explained the process thoroughly. In addition, it was the cheapest estimate I could find on the internet. Very pleased! [ View ]
    Poster:Jacques
    Date:10/14/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great Communication
    Poster:Jacques
    Date:10/14/2015 4:44:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:Received numerous quotes for transporting my daughter's car from Nashville to Washington. We selected Andrew Auto Transport and we are very glad we did. Mimi was awesome! She was easy to reach and very pleasant to work with. She was there for us t... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:10/14/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt Good Service
    Review:Andrew Auto Transport kept me informed and delivered my car in perfect condition 2 days early.The carrier was friendly and met me at the requested drop-off site just off I-10.I would not hesitate to utilize their services again. Mimi was pleasant to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:10/13/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Mimi went above and beyond with her assistance and her pleasant manner helped the anxiety I felt over my first time shipping interstate . I had an auto shipped from Florida up to West Virginia. The transporters also were very courteous and performed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Klejnowski
    Date:10/13/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks again, Scott Peters!
    Review:Scott was very helpful, this was my first time shipping a vehicle and he took time out to explain the whole process to me. I didn't give him much notice but he found me a shipper within 2 days of our initial phone call, which I really appreciate. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Niccole White
    Date:10/12/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service! Thanks Richard!
    Review:This was one of the best customer service experiences I have ever had. I sent out a request for quotes on a Friday and Richard contacted me immediately with a quote of 391 which I accepted and on Monday a carrier agreed to pick up my car on Tuesday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy Freeman
    Date:10/10/2015 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Would certainly use this co again. Lorraine was very helpful in finding a carrier for me.the carrier arrived on time and wax very cheerful even though it was late evening when he picked up my car. Delivery was on time and the car arrived with no dam... [ More ]
    Poster:Chsrles Rogers
    Date:10/8/2015 2:37:00 AM
    Review:After being inundated with phone calls when I was looking for a quote, Keith was the most personable and the most honest...that's why I chose him and Andrew Auto Transport. I had a last minute request to move a work vehicle and Keith was on top of t... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerry
    Date:10/7/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: june l
    Review:June L was very helpful in this transition, she walked me through everything and answered all my questions. I was shipping a car to my daughter for the first time ever and was very nervous about it all. Eddie on the other end was wonderful and on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Scott
    Date:10/6/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great vehicle transportation experience, hassle free
    Review:It is my first auto transportation experience, and thanks to Brian and Andrew Auto Transport, and of course the driver, the whole process was smooth, and surprisingly easy. My vehicle got picked up right around the time that was scheduled, the driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Fan W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2015 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Had never done this before . But there was no reason to worry !
    Review:I had never had a car transported before and was worried about it, but Lorraine at Andrew Auto Transport handed thing perfectly. within an hour and a half of booking the transport the order was excepted and the car was picked up that same day. Four d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Radford
    Date:10/5/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: June was amazing
    Review:June made the process really easy and was always available to answer any of my questions. The car was picked up and delivered on time (California to Virginia). Great service!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Francisco
    Date:10/3/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Mark W
    Review:Mark represents the company with integrity and professionalism. Got my truck picked up quicker than I expected . His customer service Is outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:ChristopherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2015 8:05:00 AM

Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport

Andrew Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.