View 167,465 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,466th Review now!

View Andrew Auto Transport's New Profile

Andrew Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-579-5913
Secondary Phone Number:212-729-0192
Website:http://www.andrewautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 6 Months. Since 2/21/2013

Have your own experience with Andrew Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:I put this transport on USHIP (I have used USHIP before with great success) but did not get the price I wanted. I got a quote from ANDREW AUTO TRANSPORT that I was very happy with. I was a little worried that I might "get what I paid for" ... [ More ]
    Poster:JW
    Date:7/31/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:After a few misunderstandings we got it all straight .Brian was able to get my car to Oklahoma in the time frame he said.After being contacted by as many as 10 shipping companies I knew the quote he gave me would not work.The cost ended up being $600... [ More ]
    Poster:Petra
    Date:7/26/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good services
    Review:This is my first time shipping the car. I had lots of concerns and did not know how to start it. Thanks Brian Andrew for letting me know about what I am curious. The time picking up was on time and the delivery time was also on time as shown in the c... [ More ]
    Poster:ArmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company. Will use again.
    Review:When I began searching for a company to arrange for my vehicle to be shipped from DC to Cali, I had my phone number/email get entered into some database. I was immediately contacted by about 10 different brokers within the next few hours and days. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bicknell
    Date:7/23/2015 5:42:00 AM
    Subject: Finally, an honest broker
    Review:I was fortunate to find Lilly Osorio at Andrew Auto Transport after a nightmare situation with another broker. My first carrier had my money and commitment to ship my truck for well over two weeks. I called every day and was made to feel like a... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt G
    Date:7/17/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Strong Positive Recommendation
    Review:Mimi was terrific. She was patient educating me as to how the process worked, answered my questions and promptly returned my calls/emails. the transport provider she selected as a "10". 5 star recommendation. Steve K [ View ]
    Poster:Steve K
    Date:7/15/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport from NY to GA
    Review:I needed to have a car shipped from NY to GA and it was my first time arranging the transport. I did my research on the different companies, reading both negative and positive reviews. I did read both positive and negative reviews on Andrew Auto Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dionne G
    Date:7/12/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Professional Experience
    Review:I was nervous about having my parents' car transported to me from Louisiana to Pennsylvania; I had never been involved in the shipping of a car. Mimi from Andrew Auto Transport took the time to respond to my questions and hear my concerns. She was pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle P
    Date:7/5/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received. Lilly Osorio was awesome, she answered all my questions and was very prompt on all phone calls and emails. I was having a hard time getting someone to get my motorcycle to me in a timely fashion. Lilly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy
    Date:7/5/2015 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: A perfect experience
    Review:Brian was honest, and professional. He promptly answered my calls and questions. Pick up was easy and left me feeling perfectly at ease. My car was delivered within 24 hours! Price was as quoted. It doesn't get any better than that. I highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:R. St Clair
    Date:7/3/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy company
    Review:If you're looking for a company you can count on delivering your vehicle, I would totally recommend Andrew Auto Transport. Very knowledgeable and dependable. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie kaufman
    Date:7/2/2015 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shining Star
    Review:Having never needed to move a vehicle in the past, I'd no idea what I was in for. From the moment I filled out the on-line form I was inundated with calls, emails etc from dozens of companies wanting my business. I decided to do my homework and spen... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny Russ
    Date:6/30/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: very easy
    Review:very easy, Brian was nice and it required no effort or stress on my end. was also a great price, the cheapest by over two hundred dollars. would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Paige
    Date:6/30/2015 4:52:00 AM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:Actual shipping cost came in under budget. The delay in pick up and delivery was the drivers issue. No big deal, not Brian's fault.Thanks again!##########################################################################################################... [ More ]
    Poster:Corey CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Brian was the best!
    Review:Brian at andrew auto transport lives in my building and helped me tremendously. Ironically I needed to ship a car, I went online and was confused with the response I got from a quote form. I was in the mail room in our building and saw a card with a ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/29/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!
    Review:Lilly was great and always available to me. This made this process 10 times better for me given the bad experience I had with the broker I first hired from another company and never heard back from.Lilly held my hand the whole way through and quickl... [ More ]
    Poster:Loaiza
    Date:6/29/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Lilly!
    Review:Without a doubt this is my go to transport company. I am repeat customer and will continue using Andrew Auto transport and Lilly for all of my shipping needs. I travel frequently with my job and have referred Lilly to my co workers and am always plea... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellie
    Date:6/23/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:From the initial contact, through delivery, A PLUS all the way!!! Best price, friendly service, quick response/delivery.. No pressure or hassle.. As soon as the agreement was made, he had a driver asking for an address within an hour ready to pick it... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:6/23/2015 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: THRILLED!!! best service ever
    Review:I was promised $900 for coast to coast and that it would take 7 days. My car got delivered on the 4th day!! They drove in teams, and the price turned out $50 less then what I was quoted!! They called me to check in often and everything went according... [ More ]
    Response:Melissa, We want to thank you so kindly for this amazing review. We cannot thank you enough!! [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:6/14/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience Ever
    Review:After dealing with another company that never returned phone calls and cancelled the delivery date twice, we decided to change companies. We then turned to Brian with Andrew Auto Transport. From the first phone call to the car being delivered Brian... [ More ]
    Response:Wayne We cannot thank you enough!! Wayne you were an awesome client. keep in touch! [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:6/7/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Refunded after canceling
    Review:I got refunded after booking with Andrew auto transport because I changed my mind not to ship my vehicle. I received a void email immediately after speaking with Brian on phone. He was really nice during the whole process and explained the whole pro... [ More ]
    Response:Hi!! We stand by our refund policy! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthonia
    Date:5/28/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Infiniti QX4
    Review:I used Andrew Auto Transport twice within two weeks of each other! Brian was very professional and courteous and always answered his phone! He helped me through a difficult situation in a car purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. If ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you!! It's our pleasure to serve you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Nathan T. ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company
    Review:I had my car delivered in time, no Drama. Everything was fine. I was able to do all the process by phone, the process itself is pretty easy. I used this company twice in 2 months and had only good things to talk about it. Good Job! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you!! It's our pleasure to serve you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos Castro
    Date:5/11/2015 12:16:00 AM
    Review:We contracted with Andrew Auto to move my wife's car from Daytona Beach to Dallas. Brian was prompt with email replies - extremely pleasant to work with from the start. Due to circumstances beyond either of our control, we weren't able to transport... [ More ]
    Response:Jim Thank you so much for your kind words, never the less we have credit on file for you anytime you need to ship:) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/2/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service and reliable
    Review:I selected Andrew Auto Transport. Being the first time to transport a car, I was asked to trust the process and their ability to set up the transport of my car. Lilly was always responsive. I'm glad I stayed the course, and I would call on Andrew... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Doug!! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug B
    Date:5/1/2015 3:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great price and follow through
    Review:I was going to drive from miami to los angeles but decided to check online first, I'm getting old:) I got 7 quotes, all similar but one stood out, Andrew Auto Transport I called them, they were the only company that did not call me 5x the first hour ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:4/1/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche
    Review: I was very pleased with the service Lilly gave me. She keep me updated on dates and times and would personally call. [ View ]
    Response:Harris, Lilly say thank you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Harris
    Date:3/31/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING
    Review:Lilly was amazing and so responsive. I am a stickler for responsiveness and she would email me back within minutes every time I had a question. Everything was upfront and no hidden fees. I would definitely recommend her and Andrew Transport again. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexa
    Date:3/24/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Received Excellent Service
    Review:I'm not one to write reviews (positive or negative) about products or services; however I was so pleased with the service I received from Andrew Auto Transport, I felt compelled to write this review to thank them for a job well done! My daughter's ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Myers
    Date:3/24/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Happy With Everything
    Review:I simply can't say enough regarding Andrew Auto and their AA+ Auto shipping service. I'm a staunch believer in offering praises where praises are due, but a majority of times you’ll only hear people complaining and issuing negative remarks conc... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/3/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!
    Review:GREAT experience! Very good customer service. Lilly responded to my every need. She was very helpful and reliable...I had 2 bad experiences with different companies in 2010 and a few when booking this trip, 2015 but Andrew Auto Transport was amazing!... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:3/2/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: A professional team of shippers
    Review:I want to express my gratitude to you and your whole team for the professional service that you offered us during our recent move from Fl to CA. Your team was professional from finish to start. I appreciate the fact that my vehicle was shipped and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frazao
    Date:2/19/2015 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Dependable
    Review:My city isn't always the easiest location to ship to considering we are right by the border with Canada, it took some time to find the most reliable driver and at a reasonable rate, but it was worth it. Thank you for always keeping me up to date and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/18/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to ship a car across country to go with Andrew Auto Transport. My entire experience with them was excellent........They actually saved me, after being duped by another company who got our deposit bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Kym
    Date:2/5/2015 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Andrew Auto Transport - Very Efficient
    Review:In this day and age it was a pleasure to work with a company whose representatives are knowledgeable and efficient. Actual price was a little less than the quote. I was kept informed of the progress of the shipment from the time the contract was si... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:1/29/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: quick n easy
    Review:I bought a car for my younger brother and needed a way to get it to him. I requested a quote and decided to Call Lily as she stood out from the rest. She was quickly able to set me up and picked up the car from the seller within just a few days. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emery
    Date:1/29/2015 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was the third time we used this company. Their service was excellent. Brian was always very helpful and provided excellent service. They did not charge a fee this time. [ View ]
    Poster:Chan
    Date:1/21/2015 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT IN EVERY WAY!
    Review:My record label just moved me from NYC to Los Angeles, CA with hardly any warning. After hearing rave reviews within my various circles of touring/bi-coastal musicians, I decided on Andrew Auto Transport when shipping my Range Rover Autobiography...I... [ More ]
    Poster:MIKE 13
    Date:1/21/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: SMOOTH TRANSPORT
    Review:I'M VERY PLEASE WITH THIS COMPANY THEY ARE VERY PROFESSIONAL THE DRIVER WAS REALLY NICE ALTHOUGH THE TRANSPORT WAS DELAYED BY ONE DAY FOR PICK UP IT WAS STILL DELIVERED ON TIME. RICHARD AND ELIZABETH STAYED IN CONTACT WITH ME THROUGH THE WHOLE PROCES... [ More ]
    Poster:JESSICA
    Date:1/13/2015 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Trip west
    Review:Our trip to visit my son, who worked at Disneyland in Anaheim Ca. Leaving NJ in my 05 Corvette convetable. We passed through South Bend Indiana, turned south at Joliet Il. Visited the Gateway Arch in St Louis, and turned south west toward Joplin Mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Vetteguy
    Date:1/11/2015 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: 66 Mustang Delivery
    Review:Highly recommend Andrew Auto Transport for those who want excellent service, promptness and honesty in delivery of their vehicles across the country. My first antique vehicle and I was a bit concerned when I started my journey looking for a transport... [ More ]
    Poster:Bulent
    Date:12/24/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I would highly recommend Andrew Auto Transport. Brian handled everything and got me a driver with no problem. It was really a pleasure working with him. Arnold Hochman [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold Hochman
    Date:12/11/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Pontiac GTO
    Review:I have never used this company/broker before and was given their name by the car dealership where I purchased the vehicle. Everything was great and the car arrived as it originally was purchased. The one thing that I would be concerned with is their ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Eric! Thank you so much! I'm sorry you were not alerted the car was picked up. The pickup went as scheduled. The drop off was early and I spoke to the driver about staying on schedule:) [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:12/10/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Promises that CAN be kept
    Review:I am not a regular poster of reviews but this company deserves my praise. After shopping for a few days and getting more than my share of unrealistic quotes from other vendors I learned my lesson. When a vendor tells you prices that are too good ... [ More ]
    Response:Diana, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It really means the world to us. If there is anything we can do going forward please let us know!! Thank you Brian [ view ]
    Poster:Diana Garcia
    Date:12/10/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: bad experience
    Review:Please don't use this company they are awful. Brian email me a quote $816 to transport my car from Portland, OR to Columbia,SC so after I decide too use Andrew Transport and pay my deposit Brian gave me a higher quote.So I the next day I tried callin... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Edwin, You threatened our representatives life on the phone. Furthermore we were able to find you transport for the quoted price. You simply just did not understand what our rep was trying to tell you. [ view ]
    Poster:edwin mcgill
    Date:12/10/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: False representation/ poor communication
    Review:I begrudgingly give a star because I have to give at least one. This company mislead me in terms of price. I was also ensured that the "deposit" was not in addition to to the price quote but rather would be applied to my shipping cost, this... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Mcguiness, We are so sorry for your experience however you approved the dispatch sheet and paid the driver and allowed him to complete the job before mentioning anything about the payment issue you have. We can issue you credit towards your next trip however We clearly sent you an email asking you to approve the drivers offer and you did. That said we were shocked to hear about your issue with price only after the car was delivered and paid for. We wish you could have mentioned it sooner. The driver was in contact with you as well as our rep even on Thanksgiving. We hope the refund will suffice:) [ view ]
    Poster:Mark McGuinness
    Date:12/4/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Kansas city mo to Austin Texas
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle transported. It was all a little confusing and worrisome but Lilly was fantastic in answering all of my questions and calmed my nerves.The transport was very quick and affordable. Thank you Lilly for all your h... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:12/4/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Superb!
    Review:Thank so Much Lilly! I am taking the time to write this review because it is well deserved and i couldn't have done it without the help and guidance of this company. Before Andrew Auto transport I was Frustrated, overwhelmed, and annoyed to say the l... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:12/3/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Choosing a car transport company seems to be a crap shoot. It's hard to tell what companies are real and which ones have just posted fake reviews online. I called a few places and several of them were really rude to me and just kept asking for my c... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Sharp thank you so much for this positive review:) We are happy we got it done within the allotted window of time!! [ view ]
    Poster:M Sharp
    Date:11/21/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Fast Honest Service
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car across country. I was extremely hesitant. I looked at numerous online reviews and requested several online quotes before deciding to go with Andrew Auto Transport. Andrew Auto Transport's price ($720) was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia S