View 178,916 Reviews on 3,958 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,917th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1318 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 11.98% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 88.02% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: CA to OR No Problem
    Review:I just wanted to say how pleased I am with Ameri-Freight. My contact was Lecia, and she was very prompt and helpful. I had to ship my Fiat during a move in September. Going to CA to OR has been all the rage lately…much to the dismay of some loc... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:IkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car Ship with ami-freight
    Review:Overall experience was good; however the intial estimate was too low to get a bid and had to go up. When the actual time for the pick up occured, everything was smooth. My only complaint was the low ball on the initial quote causing me to wait to g... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Professional, courteous and reasonably priced!
    Review:I recently had my daughter' car shipped from New Jersey to California so she could use it while attending college. We needed the vehicle to arrive within a 2-3 day window while I was in California. AmeriFreight and it's representative, Graham, was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:D Kinz
    Date:10/1/2015 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transported Lexus is250
    Review:Was a good company to work with the only downfall is that the driver was very late and gave us several concrete times but did not make it till the last one. I am going to use this company again because of their great customer service and it was not... [ More ]
    Poster:Colton ZiebarthThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Attention to detail
    Review:Accurate, Timely, and friendly service. Lecia did a great dispatching my vehicle to a transporter. The transporter was a different story! The driver was not briefed by his management on size and weight requirements up front. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Platt BrabnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Glad I chose Amerifreight!
    Review:This was my second time shipping my car across country and my first experience did not go well. So I checked reviews and used Amerifreight because they are BBB certified. Jorge really listened to me and found a truck that would pick my car up on the ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:TPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:delivery was a pleasure. jorge from amerifreight was on top of everything . the company doing the delivering contacted me the day before and the delivery was made on time and without incident. i would not hesitate to use both amerifreight and th... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:jay costasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 3:30:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:The service they provided was top amazing and would definitely use them again. They helped shipped my vehicle let last minutes across the country for good prices. [ View ]
    Poster: ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2015 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Jorge was very helpful in guiding me through the process of shipping my car from California to Florida. He did what he said he was going to do when he said he would. He kept in close communication, which made me comfortable in working with him. I ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Daniel GrossThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional service
    Review:My car was picked up the same day it became available and arrived in Denver ahead of schedule after only 4 days. It was not dirty or damaged in any way. I have no complaints and will definitely use this service again if I ever need to transport my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:9/30/2015 9:55:00 PM
    Review:I went with this company because of their excellent ratings. I was pleased with their service and attention to detail. The price was better than I expected as well! thanks Amerifreight! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Yong ParkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Arrived on Time
    Review:Arrived on time, however, I was not sure when it would arrive based on the middle man who was actually transporting the car. Graham was responsive, however, there was some questions with the actual carrier, as it was extremely difficult to get in to... [ More ]
    Poster:AmandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transport NY to CA
    Review:This is the second time I used Amerifreight. Cost to them $250. They suggested a bid of $600 for transport from NY to CA. I knew this was low. The time I was told to wait to get this price was two weeks. Within in a few days I had several bids lowes... [ More ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. The contact at AmeriFreight was personable, always kept me informed about the status of my shipment from request through delivery. I received follow up phone calls to ensure everything was met to my ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!
    Review:Great service, the freight driver was great. The only thing is don't depend on the pickup or delivery dates. Ours fluctuated a couple days and the car was picked up almost a week later then expected. Luckily we had family that could sign for it on on... [ More ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Fast and easy
    Review:The fee for finding the carrier seemed a bit excessive but maybe that is just what the going rate is. Over all the service was fast and easy, made shipping a vehicle hassle free. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport from California to Wisconsin
    Review:Honest, thorough, and timely describes the service received from AmeriFreight. Graham did a wonderful job outlining services and customer expectations. Within days he lined up a carrier. The car was delivered hassel free. Overall, this was a pr... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jon M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job, Amerifreight made it easy
    Review:Amerifreight made the entire process incredibly easy! I called, they arranged it all, and then my car was magically in a new city! I would happily use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:AustinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't have been better!
    Review:My car delivery experience was excellent in all ways. My order number was 1501516498-BQ. Graham at AmeriFreight was personable, knowledgable and responsive. Graham walked me through the process and discussed alternatives and options. He answered all ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan MaurerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Not impressed.
    Review:Was quoted a very low price, I assume in order to get me to place a deposit with this broker. Took over a week in order for him to say that the bid would need to be raised in order to get a drive to pick up the vehicle. Price rose $400, almost 150% o... [ More ]
    Response:It is always our goal to secure the lowest price possible for each and every customer based on their individual needs and time constraints. Our agents relay any and all offers given to us by carriers, at which point, it is up to the customer to either accept the offer or decline it and wait for a better price. We also make every attempt to ensure door to door service, however, in some cases, this is not possible due to narrow streets and large car carrier trucks. We apologize that this customer had frustrating experience. [ view ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: 68 camaro
    Review:Needed a transport for a 68 Camaro from California to Louisiana. I called a few places I looked up online! Amerifrieght was the most knowledgeable and courteous that I spoke with. Along with their quick response on time and money they were able to ac... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:NadiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication, Clear Explaination, Good at setting expectations
    Review:Graham communicated with me through the whole process. I had a unique transport with a high-top conversion van (larger than most vehicles). Graham gave me a very good expectation of the process and it went just like he said it would. He followed up w... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JesseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Best auto shipping experience out of three
    Review:They gave the lowest quote and then delivered. Amerifreight had the truck pick up on time and then the delivery was just six days later coast to coast without a hitch. I ve had bad experiences with other carriers and will use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122. [ view ]
    Poster:C RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 4:52:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Mover
    Review:After reading tons of auto transport reviews I called several companies for quotes but, finally contracted Amerifreight to get my BMW 325I transported from Nevada to North Dakota. The total price was fair for short-notice and my experience with Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:9/29/2015 4:51:00 AM
    Subject: Consistently reliable
    Review:I have used AmeriFreight several times over the past four years, and have been extremely happy with the service I have received. Everyone that I've dealt with was professional, courteous and very helpful. I would not hesitate to recommend them and ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Joanne McEachenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 4:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Definitely use this shipper again. Driver picked up the car on time. Driver went over the car thoroughly and marked down every scratch & ding prior to loading the vehicle. Vehicle very carefully loaded and driver ensured nothing happened to it. H... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2015 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:I needed to get my car shipped from California to Washington, and there's a lot of car shipping companies out there but they're a bunch of scammers is what i've heard from yelp. AmeriFreight is the only one i trusted since the overall review of it is... [ More ]
    Poster:Renz
    Date:9/28/2015 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Ship and Honest Communication
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was very positive, all the way from the quote to the follow-up after delivery. The communication regarding the quote, the carrier arrangements, and the expected delivery were clear and complete. Jorge handled my order ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Overall a good experience. They were attentive to our requests and found a carrier quickly. Late delivery was the carrier's fault, so that was on them. Josh was a great rep to work with. [ View ]
    Response:For competitive rates call Amerifreight 770-486-1010 [ view ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: review for car transport
    Review:We had an excellent experience with Amerifreight. We had my mother's car transported from Michigan to Florida. Josh and Mike were fantastic to work with! Will call on this company again to move a vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:HM HowerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping of car across country
    Review:I have shipped my car from East to West coast and vice versa several times. I think this was the most painless experience. First Ali spoke in clear English, and did not put me on hold for long periods, or have an extremely noisy background (all thi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Meridith YamborThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping of car across country
    Date:9/28/2015 2:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great people to work with
    Review:I had a tight schedule for shipping but Amerifreight worked with me and was able to get me a driver right away. The driver was friendly, trustworthy, and got my car all the way across country faster than they said they would. The driver also worked w... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:MLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2015 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Person
    Review:Jorge was usually available right away for communication and updates. He would also call back quickly if he was busy with another client. He took the time necessary to explain the process and would check-in with us to see if we had been contacted, or... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Person
    Date:9/27/2015 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: These guys are on point!
    Review:After reading some scary stories about other companies, I decided to call Amerifreight. Jorge was totally upfront and honest. Right off the bat, he stated that they are a broker and outlined the process. He made no guarantees about times, but rather ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Bridges
    Date:9/27/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service. Would definitely use again!
    Review:We had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. Despite being in an out of the way area, they were able to arrange pickup very close to our desired window for a very reasonable price. The car arrived promptly and in good condition. I would definitel... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2015 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend
    Review:Good follow through from beginning to end of process. They managed to find a good deal and were flexible with some changing schedules on our end. Would recommend as very efficient broker. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Five stars
    Review:I was very satisfied with this service. Will definitely recommend. The price was very fair. The vehicle was picked up and inspected in a very professional way. It arrive on time and delivered in the same condition it was sent. Thanks [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:NavinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Review:We needed to have our car transported on short notice. We contacted AmeriFreight on a Friday and by Tuesday afternoon the car was picked up. We had an option for Monday pick up but we had a prior conflict. This speaks to how efficient and responsive... [ More ]
    Poster:Patty WrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Transport
    Review:When I first contacted AmeriFreight, they were very upfront with the ins and outs of the vehicle transport process. They kept me very informed throughout the process and found a driver for us promptly. The driver showed up on time and loaded the vehi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, efficient and carefree service
    Review:Contact was knowledgeable, available and polite. It was obvious that Mr. Cruz was interested in providing car transportation as efficiently and as quickly as possible. He was always available and responsive to all questions and concerns. His extensiv... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon WilliamsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 12:48:00 AM
    Review:In order to receive my $50 incentive, I agreed to leave two reviews. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - See my other review from ROCKY. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ... [ More ]
    Poster:RockyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2015 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent company and staff
    Review:If you want an experience of outstanding customer service, you must to use Amerifreight to move your car Door to Door. Thank you Josh for your service, you did amazing job I will recommend you and the Company to every body. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandra Eiranova
    Date:9/26/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt and secure service
    Review:Great service, Jorge is very informative and friendly! I felt as if my car was very well taken care of from the beginning of the shipment process until he delivery. Would definitely recommend this carrier to a friend. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ZachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use them again!
    Review:They did a fantastic job! They were easy to work with, kept in touch and my car arrived intact. They called me to touch base about pick up and delivery. They picked up close to on time and delivery was early. [ View ]
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:9/25/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use them again!
    Poster:Whitney
    Date:9/25/2015 8:34:00 PM
    Review:Car arrived in good condition and on time. Reasonable price. Good customer service. My complaint is that we Had a helmet and motor cross goggles stolen out of a bag in the back of the car. [ View ]
    Response:We are glad customer was happy with our service but we do make it very clear that if anything is packed in the car it is at their own risk because it is Illegal and nothing is insured but the vehicl. The carrier is not responsible for items left in the vehicles. Call Lecia for discounted rates 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Derek This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Honest, knowledgeable car shippers
    Review:I was impressed with the transparency and honesty with which Graham and AmeriFreight operated. Even though he was a little bit challenging to get in touch with occasionally (maybe due to being busy), he was very helpful in explaining all of my option... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:BrendanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I've used Amerifreight multiple times over the past several years to deliver my vehicles and they consistently deliver quality service with shipping costs that have always come in under the expected bid. Leicia provides excellent customer service and... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2015 5:14:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.