View 144,491 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,492th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2041 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Did not know what I was getting myself into
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car anywhere. I understand that transporting a car from NY to CA is a big distance. But do not make promises that cannot be kept. I rather the information be gathered before numbers be shot out at me. For example, I w... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Anne DiazThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car from DC to Dallas
    Review:My one observation since this isn't something people do everyday. While some brokers will quote you a lower price and get you to sign the paperwork, there is an optional and somewhat buried escalation clause presented later that can quickly drive the... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding with the services
    Review:Overall I was really satisfied with AmeriFreight Car Transportation and the driver. This was actually my 2nd time for me to ship a vehicle from State to State. The first experience I had to go through wasn't really satisfied. The driver who transp... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: CA to PA
    Review:I shipped two cars from California to Pennsylvania. After placing the order, it took one week for the agent to find a cheap carrier. The important thing is that the cars were delivered five days after pick-up and in good condition. Of the total shipm... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Review:I selected AmeriFreight to handle shipment of my car, in part based on an excellent rating from the Better Business Bureau, as well as other customers ratings of their auto shipment experiences. The AmeriFreight agent was courteous, knowledgeable, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis WinchellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport from Mass to Maryland
    Review:The service was great and my car was delivered on time. At first I was skeptical of the many companies out there and decided to transport the car myself. I initially cancelled this order. Dave Little reached out to me personally and explained the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:D. HalliburtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Don't Be Afraid to Keep Calling, You'll Be Glad You Did
    Review:Bottom Line: My experience with AmeriFreight was good (3 stars); my car was picked up and arrived at its destination within the estimated window. Persistence was definitely required, but overall I was pleased. Below I’ve broken down the expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex GoodnoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Recommend it
    Review:My friend recommended this company to me. Our terminals are the same which are MA and CA. So I didn't compare other companies at all. I got a quote from Amerifreight's website and soon a representative,whose name is Jessica, contacted with me and fou... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:WeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Difficulties
    Review:I was trying to transport a large SUV. This was known and dimensions were available. Car had to be moved to a more central location and price increased by $500 to attract a carrier. 1st transporter could not carry vehicle so we had to wait for a w... [ More ]
    Poster:NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery to California
    Review:The driver picked up my vehicle at the agreed upon location on time. It took about 10 days for the car to be delivered to California from South Carolina. During the transit, the driver was difficult to contact. All in all, my experience with AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert ThunellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Recommendation
    Review:Great company with on time delivery. Will definitely use their services again if needed. The process was relatively easy and the driver kept me informed. The vehicle was delivered in excellent condition. The price was reasonable and within my budge... [ More ]
    Poster:Paris JacksonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: All's Well
    Review:My overall experience with Amerifreight was good. Jorge, my customer representative, was unusually courteous throughout. There was a delay in shipping and some miscommunication early on, but in the end everything worked out fine. My car was transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/31/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Better Than Expected
    Review:I want to give a big shout out to Dave at AmeriFreight. He was great at putting the order together, setting my expectations, and most importantly, great with communication. David originally thought it would be between one and two weeks for pickup ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vance
    Date:5/31/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Point A to Point B but too expensive
    Review:I thought my price was rather high and making it available for 1.5 weeks was supposed to help that but didn't really. Jorge made it clear about my below market rate but I still believe it was $100-150 more expensive than it should have been and he se... [ More ]
    Poster:WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/31/2014 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from OH to WA
    Review:I fully recommend this transport company for the shipping of your vehicle. My husband & I decided to relocate to Washington State from Ohio and needed a way to transport our second vehicle to our destination. After thorough research on www.tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Janise WittenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/31/2014 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt professional service
    Review:The carrier was flexible with respect to pick-up and delivery dates in order to meet our schedule. Service was prompt and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Stan RaineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect experience
    Review:Dustin set everything up pretty promptly and was available to answer my questions both by phone and email. The transportation company that moved our two cars was equally attentive. This was the first time my roommate and I had moved our cars and I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect experience
    Response:Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:5/30/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Generally, it was good.
    Review:The price was expensive at the end. the first price was around 1000, but all was my error, because when I confirmed all the necessary information , their truck had left virginia(I waited 2 weeks and nothing happened so i decided to do it fast, that... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernando Franco This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipping
    Review:I never had one doubt from the second I called amerifreight. Great company! My car was available on Wednesday. The drive call an hour ahead and also 45 mins before he made it to me & my car got yo NV in 3 days too! Excellent service would differe... [ More ]
    Poster:ParisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2014 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt, Efficient, Reliable
    Review:No bad surprises. Received advance phone calls and follow ups to ensure everything went smoothly. From the time I contacted AmeriFreight to the time the car was delivered was barely more than 24 hours. [ View ]
    Poster:R KayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment Coast-to-Coast
    Review:First, the experience was top notch, and I would go through AmeriFreight again. I had never shipped a car before, so the whole procedure was new. My AmeriFreight agent, Jorge Cruz, explained all the nuances - and there are some - so that I underst... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Beyond fast!
    Review:I worked with Dustin at Amerifreight. He was excellent, and was always available to answer any questions. He worked with me on my request and was flexible. At the end, the shipping was contracted to another company, but the service was excellent. ... [ More ]
    Poster:SSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived in great shape
    Review:It was initially difficult to find a shipper; however, was finally able to get one just before I had to leave for new destination after increasing offer. Shipper that picked up vehicle was very professional and prompt. Vehicle arrived on specified da... [ More ]
    Poster:Camron Wipfli This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Amerifreight Car Transport
    Review:First of all I would like to thank Jessica Ferris for all of the honest information she gave me about transporting a car. There were NO surprises or secrets so I did not get frustrated when the bidding car transport company that actually took the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Customer Service
    Review:David was my main point of contact and he catered to my every need and made sure that all of my requests were answered. He was very knowledgeable and he made sure to explain all of the specific and important details that would keep me aware of the st... [ More ]
    Poster:Caitlin YThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 6:23:00 PM
    Review:As I started looking into car shipping companies, It quickly became apparent how iffy the process could be. Many companies had bad reviews of terrible experiences. Amerifreight had the best, consistent, reviews so I decided to start with them and the... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge 678-608-0525 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Brian ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I called Ameri-Freight after reading several 5 star reviews. I initially thought this must either be a hoax or off the charts expensive, but after speaking with Graham, I was blown away. He was professional, helpful and worked quickly to find me the ... [ More ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time Transport Consistently Excellent!!!
    Review:After having the best experience with Ameri-Freight when we first transported our daughter's brand new Hyundai Elantra car from California to Louisiana, we felt confident that they would do a great job on the return transport trip. This second expe... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan P.
    Date:5/29/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Would highly recommend Amerfreight to anyone desiring to move a vehicle. They answered all questions and provided prompt, courteous service each time I called. Should I ever find myself needing to move any of my privately owned vehicles - I will be... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark AzelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Really like this company! Pick up/Delivery people are nice. After reviewing many car companies, we decided to go with AmeriFreight since the reviews are all so good! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jessica 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:AngelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:My name is Kay Xiong. My order number is940047820-XE. I just use Amerifreight to transport my car from rockford, Michigan to Eureka, California. Amerifreight car transport is very good. It is easy to teal with them. I have been called many car tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay XiongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car picked up and delivered on time
    Review:Jessica was very cordial and explained to me the process of delivery of the vehicle in great detail. The car was picked up and delivered on time. The price went up by a little from my intial estimate to help find a carrier quick. But, no complaints ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bimal
    Date:5/28/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Review:I heard the stories - mostly bad. I did my research. It took over a month. I settled on AmeriFreight because Graham answered the questions correctly. I have handled sales reps for over 40 years so I know when a rep is shooting the bull. He ever gave ... [ More ]
    Poster:LenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:AmeriFreight did a good job of meeting our dates and budget. It was also quite easy to use their website and their services. We had Dustin as our point of contact. We called a couple of times with some questions, but due to us calling from Califo... [ More ]
    Poster:Eero KeravuoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Prompt Deliver. Good Communication
    Review:Transaction was easy to set-up. Communication was timely. Carrier delivered as promised- picked up on-time/delivered on-time. Cost was reasonable for expedited service. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike B.
    Date:5/28/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Professional on phone and kept us updated and offered suggestions as time for pick up approached. Did EXACTLY what they said. Way better experience for less cost than another company we used to get car shipped last year. Would use again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Delivery IN to GA
    Review:2nd time I have used Amerifreight and I would use them again. Timely pick-up and delivery with frequent communication throughout the process. Great job, once again. [ View ]
    Poster:Tom EichelbergerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 7:20:00 AM
    Subject: Made a stressful situation so much easier
    Review:I was already stressed out about my move that the thought of how I would get my car from all the way across the country literally gave me anxiety. I didn't know what to expect but David made the process very easy and simple. It didn't take too much... [ More ]
    Poster:BerniceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Shipping Woes
    Review:Having never shipped a vehicle the entire premise was daunting to me. The vehicle was in a state I had never been to, and was being dropped off at my home when I was out of town on business making the logistics somewhat hectic. I first initiated cont... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:13:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping 4runner to San Jose from Atlanta
    Review:Overall Jorge was great, although I was a bit disappointed with the overall quote. It was a bit lower than competitors so I opted to reach out to this company. They weren't able to get it secured at the quotes rate and ended up costing me nearly $400... [ More ]
    Poster:KimiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2014 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NY
    Review:Everything went smoothly. It was a little but rush in the beginning. After the pick up date, Graham was able to find a carrier. Te pickup was accomplished quickly and professionally. I would use it again if I need to ship a car. [ View ]
    Poster:TingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Super easy
    Review:I was nervous after reading all the reviews for different companies online, but that wasn't necessary. My car left and arrived pretty much on schedule without any problems. Graham found a carrier in less than an hour (and under the quote!) and my c... [ More ]
    Poster:AlysaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:In the end I was very satisfied. At first I felt rushed and treated like my questions were annoying. Graham didn't get back to me after I was told a certain day for pick up. Then after I kept calling everything fell into place and went smoothly. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony da silvaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Review:Great experience ! Has some concerns shipping car cross country, but it was a professional experience that if the need occurs again I will use again. Car was delivered in same condition it left in and everyone is happy. [ View ]
    Poster:FredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: New York to CA
    Review:This was the 1st time shipping my car cross country from NY to CA and it was overwhelming with all the different companies out there calling with different quotes and fees. I had been looking online research about 3 months in advance before I had de... [ More ]
    Poster:TORYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 3:55:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Delivery
    Review:Cross country shipment took some time to find a carrier for the remote pickup location. Once this was done, the pickup was accomplished quickly and professionally. Jorge with Amerifreight stayed in contact throughout the process. The car was delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Gregory JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Average
    Review:It took a long time to find a carrier for my car. I guessed it was my fault for contacting them so late in the game. I was very anxious, because this was my first time shipping. They could have been more communicative about the whole process. My ... [ More ]
    Poster:Theresa V.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/26/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifright transport
    Review:Using Amerifright transport was a great decision, As a first time transporter I was very concerned about the safety of my car and timely delivery. Using Amerifright, my car delivered safely and right one time. I only wish it was less expensive. [ View ]
    Poster:Ejiro U
    Date:5/26/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight...Great, Unlimited Transportation...NOT So Great
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight. Due to my good experience the first time I chose to use them again. This time I had 2 vehicles to ship from AZ to NY. The Good: Graham was wonderful with explaining the process, answering questions and k... [ More ]
    Poster:HMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2014 10:42:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70