View 162,970 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,971th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 8 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1739 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 15.81% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 84.19% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Highly Satisfied
    Review:Bought a car in Ohio and needed to ship it to Oregon. Spoke with Lecia at Amerifreight and she nailed it. I upgraded to the express delivery and it came earlier than expected. I felt safe and secure with Amerifreight and would hight recommend them... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray Lee
    Date:2/5/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Review:Thank you Jeff! I have never shipped a car and didn't know to expect. One call and Jeff took my info, contacted transport driver and walked me through the details. The car was picked up at my house on time. I was given one piece of paper ( Bill ... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:2/5/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipment with AmeriFrieght
    Review:We shipped a 2013 Subaru Outback. Even though the shipment pick up was delayed, we were very happy with the service provided from the Amerifrieght representative Ali. The driver was very courteous and respectful as well. Highly recommend and we are u... [ More ]
    Poster:CWilson
    Date:2/5/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Arkansas to California
    Review:Overall, a good transaction. Was quoted $925 at first, then it went up to $1250. Car arrived the same way it was picked up, in good shape. Glad I have it back in Los Angeles now. Would probably use again. [ View ]
    Poster:D. Forbes
    Date:2/4/2015 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: An island of professionalism in a sea of hype ...
    Review:In the "wild wild west" of the auto transport world where shipping quotes are a dime a dozen and as I found out, actually not worth much more than that (at least in my particular case), it was refreshing as a first timer to work with someon... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary Pirkola
    Date:2/4/2015 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:Vehicle was delivered and was in condition that it was shipped. I would recommend AmeriFreight and Fay's Transport, LLC to others needing to transport their vehicles! [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ [ view ]
    Poster:Wendy Wright
    Date:2/4/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:I shipped my son's car from NC to NE and used AmerFrieght. Josh was my contact and he did an excellent job returning my calls and answering all the questions I had. Everything went smoothly and I would definitely use them again if I need to ship an... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Martin
    Date:2/3/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service!
    Review:I was absolutely amazed at the speed in which they secured a driver for us! We had a 1-15 day window. Within just a few hours AmeriFreight had secured a driver for us. The driver delivered our vehicle on the day it was set to arrive. They were so hel... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn stevens
    Date:2/3/2015 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth experience for my first time shipping a car
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and AmeriFreight made the process go without a hitch. Ali explained how everything worked in detail. She also called after pickup to make sure everything went well, as well as after drop to ensure that the whole... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine
    Date:2/3/2015 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: fast safe shipping
    Review:The car shipping is fast and safe. But cost me another 50 to find the driver. I don't know if it is reasonable or not. [ View ]
    Poster:YeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/3/2015 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: transport was great, a little bit expensive thought
    Review:It took ~6 days for my cars to transport from NC to CA, which is quicker than what I thought. Josh from Amerifreight was nice and responsibel. He always kept me updated on the details of the schedules. [ View ]
    Poster:tony
    Date:2/2/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER HAPPY
    Review: Josh was very professional. Someone literally took your call versus leaving messages. Car was picked up and delivered on time form TN to CA. My son will move again and I will use them. Thanks Josh for a great experience! Deb [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie P.
    Date:2/2/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Cross Country Move
    Review:Overall, I had a good experience shipping my car with AmeriFreight. I moved from the west coast to the east coast and needed to get my car there. After looking in to several online quotes with a variety of companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:2/2/2015 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I needed to transport my car from Dallas to San Antonio right after New Year's Day. Graham Turner found me one carrier just a day after I confirmed my request. Unfortunately, that carrier backed out just couple days before New Year. Graham amazing... [ More ]
    Poster:Daphne
    Date:2/1/2015 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: User Review
    Review:Over all a pretty good experience. My check engine light was not on prior to the transport, and it is now. My car is older so it may not be the trip itself but the timing is just strange. The contact person was very helpful and so was the driver- the... [ More ]
    Poster:Madhavi
    Date:1/31/2015 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service with reasonable price
    Review:I had to ship my car from Cleveland to Phoenix with a short notice, Lecia helped me in getting my car shipped with an excellent truck company (A&R transport llc) within 3 days. The car was picked and delivered in 5 days and I was informed on the ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Sud
    Date:1/31/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport CT to Missouri
    Review:This was a superb experience. Ali Miller was a pleasure to deal with. Very straightforward and friendly. The process was seamless and zero maintenance on my end. Her communication was excellent and things occurred exactly as she explained. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian Karol
    Date:1/31/2015 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car Lecia at Amerifreight made the whole process very simple. I called on a Friday to have truck picked up in Montana she called back and told me they would have it picked up on Saturday morning. The time of the pick u... [ More ]
    Poster:Kurt Shroyer
    Date:1/31/2015 8:27:00 AM
    Subject: A light in the dark
    Review:When I thought nobody would deliver to Minnesota in the snow AmeriFreight found a great driver that managed to get it here in the time frame. Will be using them again when I move thousands of miles next. They really only use amazing drivers and it ... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:1/31/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The driver is very nice. He reached his maximum driving hours at the day of delivery. But he still used his own car to drive me to the parking lot so that I can get my car on time. I am very satisfied with the delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:Jack
    Date:1/31/2015 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Maryland to Lauderdale
    Review:I can't say enough about AmeriFreight. From the first phone call, down to delivery, they were fantastic. Ali was honest and always available. I'm a first time shipper and was having a hard time with other companies. Call AmeriFreight. You won't be so... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriele
    Date:1/29/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, direct contact with agent, pick up time estimate was not regarded
    Review:The customer service is pretty good and you work directly with an agent. The actual pick up was over a month later than the first date when vehicle was available. I will mention that I can see 1-2 weeks of delay due to it being holiday season (end of... [ More ]
    Poster:EshanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/29/2015 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: BMW transport Florida to California
    Review:Graham was my point of contact, and he was very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions promptly. My car was shipped from Florida to California and the pick-up day was only 3 days after I contracted with Amerifreight. The delivery was in 5 d... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul B
    Date:1/29/2015 12:30:00 AM
    Subject: carrier service
    Review:Carrier driver picked up and delivered truck after dark making it difficult to assess condition of truck. Also, carrier driver could have done better job keeping everyone informed about his schedule. [ View ]
    Poster:Al Thomas
    Date:1/28/2015 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:In an otherwise dirty business, Amerifreight is a welcome beacon of hope. They moved my car accross the country (miami to Modesto, ca) and I couldn't be happier. Jeff was excellent. Professional and friendly. Ask for him. You won't regret it. [ View ]
    Response:Call Jeff 678-608-0566 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Pablo Paredes
    Date:1/28/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:AmeriFreight exceeded my expectation when they shipped my vehicle cross country from California to Massachusetts. After checking with other companies they were the least expensive quote I received at $1,095. AmeriFreight also had the earliest date fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/27/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Ali, was my agent and I'm definitely satisfied. From my experience with this company they are pretty thorough. The communication from them is great. They will get you the lowest offer possible and will be realistic with you about the price. Although,... [ More ]
    Poster:Tarell
    Date:1/27/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:After shopping around and researching many auto transport companies, there were still a few to many to choose from. But when companies started weeding themselves out due to poor customer service or shady logistics, I had finally received my quote fro... [ More ]
    Poster:mike mastromonico
    Date:1/27/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I highly recommend Amerifreight. Josh was very helpful and my car arrived on time with no damage or other issues. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:1/27/2015 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Company delivered as they committed to. Good service, vehicle delivered with no damage. I interfaced with Josh 678-608-0557 at AmeriFreight [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/27/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I am very satisfied with the service from Amerifreight. I would Definitely use them again. I was always kept informed of any updates, they made the whole process easy to understand and convenient For me. [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Wade
    Date:1/27/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed auto shipment
    Review:AmeriFreight and Ali were accessible. No payment was required until a shipper was verified and I had their phone number. Ali called to confirm no problems with shipment while en route. Overall, a very positive experience. Many good review available o... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Anderson
    Date:1/27/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was really helpful with getting my truck shipped across the country. She made sure the shipper kept in contact with me and was very knowledgable about the process. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:1/27/2015 3:14:00 PM
    Review:I sent the PO about 20 days for my carrier. First, it is too expensive. And finally, I got a little better price and agreed. Very fast and reliable. Thanks for such service. [ View ]
    Poster:Yongxuan LiangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was Fantastic!
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job from the start to the finish. Very responsive and professional. The driver was a bit tricky to lock down specific times with for the pick up, but this had nothing to do with AmeriFreight - they provided great customer ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:1/27/2015 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Safe
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car. I saw the great reviews for Amerifreight and I was sold! I contacted them via phone for a quote and got a quote the same day. I really liked how he wrote down all the details in that quote; everything I needed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashwin Mijar
    Date:1/27/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:My original listing didn't generate any quotes. AmeriFreight suggested a couple of changes and I then received a quote within a day. The true test of satisfaction with service is whether you would use the service again. I definitely plan to use Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Lancaster
    Date:1/27/2015 12:07:00 PM
    Review:We had a great experience with AmeriFreight. Our car shipped from CA to MA in about 2 weeks, some snow storms helped delay a bit. They were up front about cost, how it would work and delivery. Only issue we had was our driver changed last minute t... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:1/27/2015 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: THREE TIMES A CHARM
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight has been outstanding, all three times we have used their company! Ali provided clear and professional communications throughout the entire process of finding a carrier (to remote Mississippi!), arranging the pickup, a... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Brown
    Date:1/26/2015 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless experience
    Review:I wanted to ship my car from my hometown in Kansas to my university in Washington. I had no idea how to go about doing this, so I surveyed a few websites for quotes and reviews. AmeriFreight gave me the best quote, and the agent I was put into contac... [ More ]
    Poster:Emma
    Date:1/26/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Happy with service
    Review:Very satisfied. The driver and amerifrieght side were both very knowledge and nice and helpful. The only downside was we had to pay more than quoted. Not a huge deal. Overall great experience. Second ti,e we have used amerifrieght and will use it aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:1/26/2015 1:12:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight from start to finish. I felt very comfortably with them handling my car. I will definitely use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:1/24/2015 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Ally did a great job. She was on top of it. Excellent service. The car was delivered on Time and in perfect condition. Thank you for your diligence in following up with the carrier as well as myself. Best, Craig [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Rudin
    Date:1/24/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very fast transport!
    Review:Graham was very helpful. My son's car was gone within just a few days after I contacted them. Thanks so much Amerifrieight! [ View ]
    Poster:Sherry Evans
    Date:1/24/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Mercedes C240
    Review:Car transported in excellent condition in a timely manner Graham with AmeriFreight very reliable.I would use their services again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mrs H
    Date:1/24/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:After speaking with Josh, he got me in touch with three different car haulers. When I called each one, they were all eager to work with me but I chose one that I felt comfortable with on the phone. He got me my car from MD to CA in 4 days!! Incredibl... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby Laughlin
    Date:1/23/2015 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Don't waste your time with other companies. Choose AmeriFreight.
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I had no idea how the system worked. I requested a quote and received an insane number of phone calls and emails from brokers promising me that they would ship my vehicle immediately and for less than other ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Jones
    Date:1/23/2015 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Move Made Easy
    Review:Had to plan a cross-country move very last minute. Amerifreight made shipping my car a breeze. Josh worked quickly to find a carrier and was in constant contact relaying relevant information. Would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Bell
    Date:1/23/2015 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight did the job...I guess
    Review:I placed my order 12/30 for my 2010 Honda Civic to be shipped from Orlando FL to Minot ND. I was emailed on 1/5 that a carrier had been chosen which later fell through. A different carrier was assigned on 1/7 for a pick-up on 1/8 which later changed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachael
    Date:1/23/2015 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service from Amerifreight
    Review:My agent (and colleagues) were great. They responded personally to all of my inquiries and concerns, and found me a reasonably priced driver. My only complaint is from the actually driving company. When the car arrived, it was pretty dirty (as expect... [ More ]
    Poster:Sophia
    Date:1/23/2015 3:37:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74