View 160,910 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,911th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 7 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1859 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 16.90% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 83.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Vehicle delivery
    Review:I found AmeriFreight and Lecia to be very helpful with questions on delivery of my vehicle. Lecia explained how the process works, along with costs and expectations for delivery time. I found Heartland Transport also very helpful. They called with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron Beede
    Date:1/15/2015 7:16:00 PM
    Review:Shipped 2 cars with Amerifreight after doing some research online. They weren't the cheapest option but they were far from being the most expensive as well. Graham made me feel at ease through the entire process even when I had special requests (li... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:1/15/2015 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I contacted Amerifrieght to transport my son's car from Washington, DC to San Francisco, CA, I dealt with Ali Miller, was quoted a fair price, and Ali made the needed arrangements, including dealing with several changes. The car was picked and drop... [ More ]
    Poster:Neal Chalofsky
    Date:1/14/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:No issue once the vehicle was picked up. It was difficult getting a carrier to transport the vehicle. 2 were assigned but never showed or followed through with pick up. The vehicle had to be left at neutral location for pick up, causing inconvienc... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelli
    Date:1/14/2015 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I could not be happier with my choice in using AmeriFreight. Contact people (Ali Miller and car carrier drivers) were always available and kept me and my daughter, who was receiving the car, updated on car's status. They told me to expect at most a 1... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Virginia TraceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/13/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Trusted Service
    Review:I had a good experience with AmeriFreight. The vehicle was delivered with no damage on time. Dispatcher was very responsible for taking care of the order from start to end. The overall service was fairly satisfying. Due to the holiday season and... [ More ]
    Poster:EChung
    Date:1/13/2015 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional @ Amerifreight
    Review:Ali Miller was very knowledgeable, courteous, prompt, and transparent (as well as patient) in arranging the transport of my two vehicles from California to Louisiana. She was especially supportive given my tight timeline. The driver who completed the... [ More ]
    Poster:DP
    Date:1/13/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was excellent to work with. Her communication was great. She even helped us by having a taxi waiting when we dropped the car off. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered early. It was in good condition, just a bit dirt... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurie Scott
    Date:1/12/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Lecia at AmeriFreight saved the day!
    Review:I had arranged with another company for an automobile to be transported from Texas to North Carolina. The expected pickup day came and went. I called the driver the following morning, and was told that my order had been "cancelled." Neither... [ More ]
    Poster:Clayton
    Date:1/12/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Review:I would recommend Graham and his company to anyone who is shipping a vehicle. The shipping experience with AmeriFreight was professional and very pleasant. Graham was extremely knowledgeable, courteous, understanding and very prompt. My car was pick... [ More ]
    Poster:John Bakos
    Date:1/12/2015 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I would definitely recommend this carrier. Among all carriers on google search, this is the only 5 star and they live up to their reputation. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin Wilde
    Date:1/11/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Better than advertised!
    Review:I used AmeriFreight for the first time to transport a vehicle from NJ to FL. Simply stated...they did everything they promised and more. They were professional every step of the way - - from the booking, order placement, pick up and delivery of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark H
    Date:1/11/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipping Experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I only had one day notice to ship the car. Lecia at AmeriFreight was great from the beginning. Within a couple of hours, she found a hauler to meet my requirements. Several h... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:1/11/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Subject: Towing experience from WA to CA
    Review:Car reaches destination and without any damages, the truck driver was nice and deliver on time. However, it took 5-6 days dor amerifreight to find a driver and I had to pay more than the estimated price [ View ]
    Poster:Vinh
    Date:1/11/2015 2:11:00 AM
    Subject: 2 Cars delivered
    Review:I'd like to thank Ali Miller, the agent who took my order for her excellent customer service and prompt response. Thanks to Ali, I was able to schedule pick up and drop off at suitable time. I'd highly recommend Amerifrieght. [ View ]
    Poster:Mahmoud
    Date:1/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Cars delivered
    Poster:Mahmoud
    Date:1/10/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, easy and worth the money.
    Review:Lecia was very kind and got me a carrier quickly. Brothers Auto transport was informative and let me know where they were every step of the way and Raim was respectful and also very informative. I would do for his all over again. Didn't even need the... [ More ]
    Poster:DEVON
    Date:1/10/2015 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:This company was Great!!!Very happy with the service and definitely would use them again!!! Lecia was great to work with and very helpful and friendly!!! The man that picked up our car was great also and deliver was just as great. I was very pleased ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie Dowell
    Date:1/9/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:There are many choices when it comes to shipping your vehicle. I did a great deal of research and have shipped with a variety of companies previously. I was very happy that Jeff, my Amerifreight representative, was able to accommodate my special need... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jeff BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:FarenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/9/2015 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent job and thoroughness
    Review:Of the past time I've had to ship a vehicle cross country, this experience with Josh and Amerifreight has been by far the best and provided the most satisfaction. I had two vehicles that needed to move from different places in the country, during the... [ More ]
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/9/2015 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:Ali with Amerifreight helped me ship my 1968 Camaro from California to Idaho. After reading about numerous problems with other companies, I found Ali with Amerifreight. I found only positive things about this company! Ali kept in touch every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/9/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Recommended Auto transport service
    Review:Overall good experience. Pick up and delivery was on time. No problem in setting the pick up, payment or delivery. Price was lower than other company I contacted. Recommended! [ View ]
    Poster:Omkar
    Date:1/9/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: transcontinental auto transport
    Review:My order to transport two cars across the country was handled with efficiency and courtesy. The transport date were a bit tough to fill because it was between Christmas and New Years but our sales rep, Lecia Phillips, was able to put together a bid ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barry Montgomery
    Date:1/9/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: pick up issues
    Review:We were quoted a price of $1,050 and lead to believe that we would have our car picked up by th 18th. We were leaving on vacation so the dates were important. On the 18th we still did not have a carrier, we up the price by $200 with still no luck. Fi... [ More ]
    Poster:MIke
    Date:1/9/2015 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent job and thoroughness
    Poster:Fernando
    Date:1/9/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!!!
    Review:The experience with your company was just awesome. I told the rep where I needed my equipment picked up from and he handled it from there. Everything went smooth, I was informed the status everyday all the way up to delivery.... [ View ]
    Poster:Tiffany
    Date:1/8/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: MORE LIKE...AMERI-GREAT
    Review:The agent that helped me, despite my outlandish request, did a phenomenal job! I needed my car picked up and shipped to Los Angeles from Dallas on very short notice and needed it to arrive on a specific day as well. Lecia made multiple calls and did ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Morrison
    Date:1/8/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Fast delivery, great communication.
    Review:I approached AmeriFreight for a rather last minute cross country move for my car in the first week of December, 2014. Ali Miller from AF understood my needs very well and accommodated my request working within my time lines. The actual movers were ni... [ More ]
    Poster:Akshita
    Date:1/8/2015 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: A diamond in the rough
    Review:There are a great many concerns I had when attempting to have my vehicle transported over thousand miles. First, based on investigative reporters, it is a industry wrought with con artist, and bait and switch schemes. Could any of these companies b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim L
    Date:1/8/2015 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Ali Miller personified highest level of assistance in this shipment. She took care of all details, keeping me informed on a regular basis from beginning thru delivery. I was very comfortable with every aspect of this shipment and wouldn't hesitate t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent [ view ]
    Poster:Philip guettelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/7/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks, AmeriFreight!
    Review:Everyone on the AmeriFreight team was very helpful to us in getting our vehicle shipped cross-country during the holidays. There were no surprises and everything went according to plan. The vehicle showed up in perfect condition and we are very thank... [ More ]
    Poster:BBR
    Date:1/7/2015 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: Give Josh a raise!
    Review:Josh was fantastic! He was personable and professional. Most importantly, my car was picked up at the time requested and dropped off in great condition. Even with a change of carrier, the staff adjusted my order to perfection. Give Josh a raise! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:1/7/2015 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent customer service
    Review:From step 1 I was always informed of what was going on. Everything went smoothly and on time. They were easy to get ahold of and always followed up immediately. I will use Amerifreight again! [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/7/2015 1:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent all around
    Review:AmeriFreight - and my representative in particular (Lecia) - handled my business perfectly. She was punctual and on top of any and all details in order to make sure that my car (a very last minute situation) was shipped across the country without a... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Swartz
    Date:1/6/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: First timer Car Shipping experience.
    Review:When i started searching for moving companies to ship my car, i was a bit hesitant based on the experiences my friends had while shipping their cars. I found Amerifreight through google and with the 5 star ratings i thought of checking out their ser... [ More ]
    Poster:sumit dadhwal
    Date:1/6/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Review:The representative who assisted me was always helpful and extremely responsive and attentive to concerns. I highly recommend Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:1/6/2015 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Decent Experience
    Review:I didn't have any problems with Amerifreight - everything on their end was fine. Working with the local carrier was more difficult, as they never gave me a delivery date and called with only an hour notice (on a holiday) telling me they were on their... [ More ]
    Poster:RS
    Date:1/5/2015 2:32:00 PM
    Review:I was surprised that Lesia could handle my request for pick-up and delivery time in such a short notice, especially during the holiday session. Highly recommend, no doubt. [ View ]
    Response: Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Xiaodong Zhao
    Date:1/5/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: My car overall with Amerifreight company
    Review:Great service! I will definitely share this company to family and friends. They have a good reputation and are well trusted. The driver went out of his make to convince me and drove my car to me. All I can say is great service! [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:MO This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/5/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:Service was great, just not a fan of the brokerage setup. Pickup date was a day late but they got the vehicle delivered on time, even during a snow storm. Transaction was easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Derek
    Date:1/5/2015 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: So happy with service!
    Review:Would definitely use this company again. AmericaFreight rep Lecia was soon accessible and comminicative both on phone and via email. Transport company came early in the day on the exact day I needed (had a narrow pickup window) and dropped car a day... [ More ]
    Poster:Marisa
    Date:1/4/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service from MT to DC
    Review:I had two vehicles to move from Alberta, Canada and decided to use AmeriFreight to ship one of my vehicles. They made my move back to the Mid-Atlantic region less painful during the Christmas holiday season. It saved my wife from having to caravan wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/4/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good choice!
    Review:I wanted to move my car from Minnesota to California and decided to go with Amerifreight after looking up other movers. I got the lowest quote (of all i had checked) and the reviews i had read were very good, so I decided to go ahead. After placing ... [ More ]
    Poster:sehrish
    Date:1/4/2015 1:39:00 PM
    Review:Very happy with the overall process, vehicle arrived in same condition it was picked up in and delivered one day early. Great communications from Josh in Dispatch. [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff Baker
    Date:1/3/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: smooth transfer, intial quote inaccurate
    Review: Used Amerifreight to ship from CA to a rural location in WA. The initial contract and bid placement was very smooth. The estimate was under priced and no bids were recieved for about 10 days at the quoted $695 (including commission). During that pe... [ More ]
    Response:Though we always strive to provide our customers with the lowest possible shipping rates, increases in carrier pay become more common during the holiday season. We inform customers of such possible increases to ensure that they choose the most appropriate order type to match any time constraints they may have. [ view ]
    Poster:none
    Date:1/3/2015 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Military PCS, first car transport. Pleasant Experience but over the quote
    Review: I do not have the time to rate both the Agent and the Carrier separately so please read the entire review if you would like information on both. Josh C. from AmeriFreight served as the agent, he can be reached at 678-608-0557. Fawcett Trucking was ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlwaysMoving
    Date:1/3/2015 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-great
    Review:Amerifreight are brokers for auto transportation. I was moving my car from the West coast to the east coast. It was on time and on budget. Highly recommended. Agreeable and flexible would use again! [ View ]
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:1/3/2015 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri-great
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:1/3/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Reveiw
    Review:My experience with Ameri-Freight was excellent. I have shipped five vehicles with them in the last 60 days and each time the delivery was on time and the vehicle arrived in excellent condition. If you need to ship a vehicle this company knows how to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Kulesa
    Date:1/2/2015 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to TX
    Review:Process was quick and easy. My driver Andy from AJJ Transport LLC was awesome. Regular updates on status of the car and he even delivered early. [ View ]
    Poster:Robin M.
    Date:1/1/2015 1:46:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75