View 148,580 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,581th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2100 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.09% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ali was fantastic! She either answered her phone immediately or called me back quickly after I left a message. She contacted me often during the process to keep me apprised of each step of the process since this was the first time I've had a car tr... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:C Graham
    Date:8/7/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:The entire experience from my first email to car delivery was extremely positive. Graham explained the process clearly and accurately. He was responsive and called with updates on progress of locating transport. He was able to secure driver to tra... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:ValerieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: MN to NC with ease
    Review:While working with ever changing timelines can be difficult, Lecia's patience and follow through in my situation was incredible. She was flexible, creative, and persistent on getting my vehicle transported in a fashion that worked with my tricky sche... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/7/2014 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service..met all my expectations
    Review:I was very hesitant about purchasing a vehicle out of state because my sister has a bad experience with another transport company. However, after spending time online reviewing different companies I found Amerifreight came highly recommended. Ali M... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:8/6/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Honda Ridgeline
    Review:It took me several days to research a good transport company. This is the first time that I have had to ship a vehicle out of state. I did alot of research and found Amerifreight to be one of the best and were also rated A+ on BBB site. Brett was ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Theresa BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping experience
    Review:My overall experience with amerifreight and the transport co. Cal- transport was very satisfactory. From the beginning the lines of communication were seamless and responses prompt. After a carrier was located the time frame between pickup and deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred KawashimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: APPRECIATE YOUR AUTOMOBILE
    Review:I recently moved and have been without my vehicle for appx. 10 months. After discovering the move would be permanent I wanted to ship my car out rather than drive half way across the country and add wear and tear to it. I began researching transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rebecca DiederichsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:Service was ok, no big problems, noted car was dirty on pickup and used this to excuse minor windshield damage, did not deliver car to my address and instead had to walk 1/4 mile to pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:M FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Justin is the best
    Review:Justin was helpful even though we had some trouble with carriers. he felt like an ally. I'd use this service again in a heartbeat. there was a lot of back and forth because the first carrier broke down before picking up our car. but justin was a sple... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:A.L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent exerience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle and Lecia made it smooth and easy. My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day early with no problems and no damage. I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Glenn Washington
    Date:8/6/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:Second time using Amerifreight. Graham did an amazing job with the whole process. Would absolutely use these guys again! [ View ]
    Poster:KevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Jeep Wrangler from Mass to Hawaii
    Review:It was a rough start. It took them a while to find a carrier. The original pickup date was June 8th and by the time that day came and went they still had not found a carrier. We upped the bid and waited. They found someone who would carry it for twic... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service!!!
    Review:Justin and his team were very diligent in getting a carrier scheduled to pick up my car. With my son heading out to college, it was very important to us to get the car to its final location on time. Our carrier, S & S Transport, arrived to collec... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric HaineyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: review for shipping
    Review:very good. the stuff was very helpful. i really enjoyed it. i would recommend this company. i got my car on time, so it saved me a lot of energy. overall, it is a great company. [ View ]
    Poster:Sisi LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Overall great experience in shipping. Was initially very hesitant in shipping my car due to negative reviews for auto transportation in general. Ali was very helpful in responding to questions via email and phone. My order got accepted as soon as it ... [ More ]
    Poster:AnkurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Brett was very cooperative since day 1. Helped me understand the overall process and search a carrier. The car was delivered from Michigan to Arizona on time. I will recommend AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:SourabhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: A Transport Company the Military Can Trust
    Review:I am in the military and I just transferred from Washington, DC to Seattle, WA. In order for my wife and I to travel in the same vehicle across country I had to ship one of my vehicles (happy wife...happy life). This is my second time shipping a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: it is what it is
    Review:Graham did a great job of helping me through this process. At some point I had trouble getting a hold of the carrier for my car, graham worked to help me get a hold of him. [ View ]
    Poster:nateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car in the hot season
    Review:It was tough to get driver like to take north bay route because it is not a popular destination. CS/Graham kept calling to update status and info. Even though, cost is much higher than I expected. But it was delivered on time. We saved money for car ... [ More ]
    Poster:piy pengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Overall satisfaction
    Review:I am happy with my experience with AmeriFreight. I did a fair amount of online research and ended up choosing them because they seemed like the most reliable choice based on the number of reviews, the quality of reviews, and the BBB accreditation. ... [ More ]
    Poster:DianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:Graham was especially helpful. He called every other day with an update. He found a few options that were over budget, but persevered and found a quote that was only $95 over the initial figure. Overall I was very happy. Kudos! [ View ]
    Poster:Drew ZampellaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, communication
    Review:Ali Miller was upfront and provided good communication. I was nervous about shipping the car and the whole internet transaction but that is why I went with BBB-A+ rated Amerifreight and am completely satisfied. Put order in on Wednesday or Thursday ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer whiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had to get my car shipped to Texas from New Jersey quickly. It took a few days to find a carrier because the shipping route is not all that common. Once the carrier was found, the car arrived in three days. It was a little dirty from the trip, whic... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: California to NJ with no major issues
    Review:Needed to ship a car from CA to NJ with a fairly narrow delivery window. After quite a bit of research, I decided to call Amerifreight. Ali was helpful, explained the process and was very good about returning calls and sending information via e-mai... [ More ]
    Poster:ReviewerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/3/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Would Not Use Again - Poor Quality Control
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to schedule a shipping time amenable to my circumstances. However, driver called to notify of a day delay due to a broken trailer. I confirmed the amended pickup time with driver. Driver failed to make pickup again due to an add... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew HicksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Painless Process
    Review:I was very worried about shipping my vehicle, especially after reading the many tales of woe shared by others. Brett went above and beyond to calm my fears. He was able to get my shipment scheduled promptly, and communicated with me via phone and e... [ More ]
    Poster:Zac
    Date:8/2/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Efficiency at its prime
    Review:I called AmeriFreight after contacting two other auto-shipping companies. The other companies could not commit to reasonable pick-up and delivery times and one would not render a door-to-door service. I talked to David from AmeriFreight on a Tues... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:LpenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: A Pleasant Suprise
    Review:After dealing with countless delays, communication issues, and upcharges with the movers (half our stuff is still not here 2.5 weeks later) - Amerifreight came through on time (a day earlier actually) without a hitch. Our vehicle was picked up and... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/2/2014 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Called AmeriFreight, then I relaxed!
    Review:I researched online, as I always do first when entering new territory. As a result, I then called AmeriFreight. Lecia assisted me in understanding what would be involved in shipping my car to my Mom in Maine, who needed a car within the next couple w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Don't fret, Amerifreight!!
    Review:Bret sent me a quote next day and set me up w a carrier within an hour. Easy! Got my car within the same week. Very happy. I did not fret [ View ]
    Poster:Mike F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: All hail AmeriFreight! Your only choice in car shipping!
    Review:I am so grateful to Ali at AmeriFreight for providing such amazing customer service, and giving me a sense of relief that my car was in good hands. From day one, she answered all of my questions about the process of having my car shipped across count... [ More ]
    Poster:SullyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight did a great job.
    Review:The company was fast and prompt about responding to my quote, sending the documents and connecting me with a good carrier. The driver was accommodating, friendly and took care of my truck. I shipped the truck cross country and I got it back without... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Smooth Shipping from Coast to Coast
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great! Shipping my Toyota Tacoma pickup from Los Angeles to Baltimore was a breeze... The agent was very helpful, got me a great deal, and paired me with an amazing transport company (A1 Trans). My agent continual... [ More ]
    Poster:JabariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience For First Time Shipper
    Review:I entered this experience not knowing what to expect and how the car shipping industry really worked. After sorting through reviews I decided to use Amerifreight and it worked out great. Lecia contacted me and walked me through how everything worke... [ More ]
    Poster:J B DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2014 7:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Shipping your vehicle cross country can be nerve racking! Luckily Ameri freight did an excellent job in transporting my vehicle from California to Massachusetts! The same day I called to get my car shipped they called saying they had a carrier to tra... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Review:I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from Williamsburg, VA to Houston, TX. The overall experience is good. Ali did a great job on explaining the shipping process and the shipping cost range to me and trying to find me a carrier under my budget. The est... [ More ]
    Poster:Angie TsaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Would definitely use again. Prompt and always available to answer any questions. Very friendly and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy PerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:Picked this company because of reviews. Quotes were delivered promptly and accurately. Pickup times were clearly offered and adhered to with good communication as the driver approached. Was kept informed about reasons for delay in delivery and when d... [ More ]
    Poster:JLevyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Justin. He is awesome by the way. Even though there weren't a lot of carriers coming from Atlanta to Vegas at the time, he worked diligently to find someone within a reasonable amount of time. He communicated very e... [ More ]
    Poster:Christina S
    Date:7/31/2014 3:03:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping-Excellent
    Review:Greetings, Wife & I recently shipped (2) vehicles for first time practically across country. Wife located AmeriFreight on internet after learning of their A+ BBB rating. Our car shipping experience was perhaps the smoothest aspect of our entir... [ More ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding auto transport service
    Review:I am really impressed with auto transport services provided by AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Given the time crunch, Ali Miller was able to quickly arrange for transport of my two cars from New Jersey to California. I am really pleased with the door-to-d... [ More ]
    Poster:RajeshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: overall o.k.
    Review:After initially submitting my request, I had no contact from AmeriFreight for a week, and it was only after my persistence in calling and questioning options before the process really worked. Once the carrier was contracted, the process went smoothl... [ More ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Arrived on safely and on time: what more could you ask?
    Review:AmeriFreight did a wonderful job. I received a quote quickly and efficiently, and my contact person, Lecia called several times to make sure I had received the information from the carrier. There was some initial confusion as to the pick up date, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda RichmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: it's ok
    Review:my car arrived safely. the driver was pretty good. The car arrived at CA from MO within 5 days. Pretty fast. [ View ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Who do you trust your roadster to? AmeriFreight, that's who!
    Review:I felt quesy thinking about having to transport my BMW Z3 halfway across the country and didn't know where to start. I searched the internet and AmeriFreight was well-reviewed, so I called for a quote from them as well as 3 other transport services.... [ More ]
    Poster:LWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Who do you trust your classic roadster to? Amerifrieght, that's who!
    Review:I felt quesy when I thought of the overwhelming task of getting my 2000 BMW Z3 moved halfway across the country. I didn't have time to drive and didn't know where to start so I started with Google and reading reviews. AmeriFreight was well-regarded... [ More ]
    Date:7/29/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good first experience shipping car.
    Review:This review should help those first time auto-shippers out there. Bottom line, my Jeep Liberty made it from Arizona to Virginia faster than expected and with no damage. Also, AmeriFreight gave me the lowest quote ($1295) among five other transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian GallagherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: 5star
    Review:Great service. They were very helpful and were able to find we a deal at the price stated. I wanted to send my car to California in a short period of time. They were able to find me a driver in less than a week. The car was picked up a day earlier an... [ More ]
    Poster:M. k.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:My vehicle was Picked up immediately and the delivery happened on time as stated by driver. I look forward to using this company in the future. I would recommend everyone to use this company and I am planning to use this company for the next move. M... [ More ]
    Poster:Nirmal
    Date:7/29/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: With Ali and Amerifrieght, I struck OIL - literally!
    Review:I was at my whits end. I'd tried a more "economical" car carrier service before AmeriFreight and was met with attitude, lies, and a sad car sitting in my garage with no transport and no explanation as to WHY. I looked online and found that ... [ More ]
    Poster:LindsayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 3:22:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72