View 179,369 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,370th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1327 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.06% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.94% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:Talking with graham was a pleasure. As far as American freights rating it was very good. A reason for the not excellent rating is that awaiting arrival of the car I had no one to contact on the weekends I think there should be someone to answer your ... [ More ]
    Poster:SabinnaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 11:53:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service my first choice over several moves!!!
    Review:Graham was prompt attentive and very professional. I was given the best upfront price over other carriers and NO HIDDEN COSTS!!!! My vehicle arrived on time and as agreed NO EXCUSES!!! I will used them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:10/19/2015 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was quoted a price that was significantly less than some other brokers but I understood the quote was not guaranteed. They post the transport request on a national board and negotiate to get the best price from approved car haulers. They said if ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Honest
    Review:At first I was afraid of shipping my car across country, but this company did a great job with customer service and PRICE Im sure in the future I'll need something shipped again. I'm definitely gonna give you my business again. [ View ]
    Poster:Carie
    Date:10/19/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Everything as promised
    Review:We were contacted by the transport company and everything was as promised. The car was picked up on time and delivered on the west coast 4 days later. Highly recommend Anerifreight. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AviThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: New York to california
    Review:The cost was a bit more than quoted but this was per my request to get the vehicle picked up sooner. The driver delivered at EXACTLY the time he said be would right on the dot. Was a really great experience. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin adkinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service! Would use again.
    Review:Customer service was outstanding. Jorge contacted me and followed up every step of the process. The driver that was used was respectable and was flexible in the delivery. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth enough
    Review:The service was good, and their insurance plan seems good also (although I didn't need to use it). Ended up paying a littl e more than original quote in order to expedite delivery. [ View ]
    Poster:JSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: CA to CT car shipment
    Review:Made moving my car across the country as simple as possible in a timely manner. Highly recommend the service. On time and flexible pickup, great communication throughout the process, on-time and stress free delivery. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BRThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience during a stressful time of moving
    Review:Very nervous to try a transport company with two vehicles for a move since I know industry can be shady. After much research and reviews, we went with Amerifreight. I'm so glad we did because not only did our vehicles make it safely and on time, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marlee
    Date:10/19/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: Large SUV
    Review:This was my first ever experience having a vehicle shipped & Ameri Freight made this extremely easy! Jorge was my agent & he explained the process very thoroughly!! I received a phone call about locating a shipper within an hour of booking wi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2015 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: To ship or not to ship?
    Review:Josh is efficient, helpful, extremely professional and polite. The price that I got 2 weeks after the original estimate was $200.00 higher, which would be the one thing that would prevent me from using the service again. Other than that, I have no co... [ More ]
    Poster:MCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2015 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Not as expected
    Review:So I picked this company because of all the outstanding reviews and the main person they mention in the reviews is who I got to handle my delivery. Well nothing was explained to me. I had to continually call him and leave messages. Then a carrier got... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the frustrations this customer experienced. Our agents make it a priority to communicate regularly with both carriers and customers throughout each vehicle transportation. Our agent received incorrect information from the carrier during this shipment, which led to the confusion described in this review. We will use this as a learning experience, as we always strive to improve our customer service. [ view ]
    Poster:RJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2015 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: A very good experience
    Review:I needed to determine if it was cost effective to ship an '05 Impala about 600 miles. I did an online search to find suitable companies. The first company I received a quote from would charge me $695. That was acceptable to me. However, their online ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia for discounted rates 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Montana to Texas Transport
    Review:I worked with Jorge at AmeriFreight to set up transport of a 1972 MGB from Montana to Texas. This is the first time I have shipped a vehicle and I had a high level of anxiety as many reviews were very poor. I chose AmeriFreight primarily due to the h... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:KatyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport, Green Bay to Austin.
    Review:Good response and service on a difficult route (pick up in Green Bay). The price did increase after ten days of no carrier interest/activity, but did get the car moved fast at the increased price. [ View ]
    Date:10/16/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was very friendly,professional,and dependable. Lecia worked hard and fast to find someone to ship my car. I received the car early and the driver was an extremely nice man. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Christy FuentesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2015 5:59:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service!
    Review:Was planning a move back to California from Massachusetts and contacted AmeriFreight under very short notice. Lecia was my primary contact for the whole process and she was able to make sure that she found a driver in my area within the week. T... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2015 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Had a good experience overall. Jorge was quick to reply. Pick up was on time and so was delivery. Driver was knowledgable and contactable. Total time in transit was 10 days I think. There were no scratches or dings on the car (Besides on the rear wh... [ More ]
    Poster:NikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Faster than expected
    Review:Graham from Amerifreight was honest, efficient, and very available. He was easy to contact through phone and e-mail and took me through the process very quickly. When one carrier fell through, he got my car on the next available carrier (~20mins late... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!
    Review:Overall the shipment process of the vehicle was good, there were some snags on pickup date, however they 100% made up for it on the amount of time for my vehicle delivery. It was suppose to take 10 days for delivery, however it was there in 2 days!! ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Greg GuillenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Friendly
    Review:I had to go to Philadelphia for a funeral and turned out that I had to fly back for a different emergency back in Florida. I found this company by looking at reviews of car transport companies. I had never had my car towed that far before, but it... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:John This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I was very happy with my everything. Truck driver was very polite and efficient and knew what he was doing . Told us how long it may take and the car arrived exactly on time. I would use AmeriFreight again in shipping a car anywhere in the US. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2015 3:20:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and excellent shipping of my BMW
    Review:It was great to use car shipping service. Though it could be easily damaged especially for luxury cars in open carrier, however, it was perfect state when my car was delivered. I strongly recommend AmeriFreight for shipping/moving your car particular... [ More ]
    Poster:leekhoon
    Date:10/15/2015 5:31:00 AM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:I guess they should tell us upfront what is the cost rather than increasing later ... [ More ]
    Poster:Suhas
    Date:10/15/2015
    Subject: Reliable Transport and Excellent Communication
    Review:My vehicle was transported from Nevada to Florida in seven days. Amerifreight was a pleasure to work with, and representative Jorge was very thorough in communicating all aspects of the transaction. Jorge communicated with me throughout the transport... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle HansenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2015 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and reiliable service
    Review:We were so pleased with Amerifreight's service!! They arranged for transport of my daughter's vehicle across the country and delivered it one day earlier than promised! I would definitely use them again if I ever have the need to transport a vehicle.... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:V. PattenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment Speed -Amazing!!
    Date:10/14/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Another Great Experience
    Review:It pays to do the research and choose a company that gives you an honest quote and then delivers on their quote when and how they say they will. Amerifreight has exceeded expectations on both the correct pick up date and early delivery. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-489-5128 [ view ]
    Date:10/13/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Easy Shipping!
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle before but given the fact I moved some 1,600 miles away, I was not going to make the drive 3 times so I decided to ship. Man, can you say I was skeptical. There are a lot of websites that seem... Well, shady. I conta... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding, Recommended AmeriFreight for All Your Vehicle Transport
    Review:I was very very satisfied with my experience and so happy with the price I was quoted for the transport of my '64 International Scout. My representative, Jorge provided outstanding customer service and the quote was the best of five other companies. ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Valerie MasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: As is delivery ! No damages ! Prompt!
    Review:They are really competitive and picked up the car very next day even though I had applied for regular window I.e., 1- 15 days window time for pick up. Allowed me to load the trunk full up to 100LB. Delivered on time with out any loss or damage. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:GopiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:At first I was quoted by Graham to get my Ford F-250 shipped for $1200. After about 2 weeks I hadn't received any offers from a shipping company for that price. Graham then informed me that if I wanted there was an offer for $1500. Since I was on a... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriQuick Should be the new name
    Review:Thank you graham for the great job you've done getting my two cars delivered, the pickup times was quick and fast the driver had a nice new truck and was a nice guy the dispatch kept in contact with me and my vehicles were delivered so fast that they... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jonah TownsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2015 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight
    Review:Despues de buscar varias companias encontre lo que se ajustaba a mi presupuesto los recomiendo george muy amable estuvo al dia en que mi auto se entrgara en el tiempo acordado los recomiendo volveria a utilizar sus servicios [ View ]
    Poster:isabel
    Date:10/13/2015 7:44:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped car from Colorado to California
    Review:I contacted Amerifrieght because of all the great reviews, the BBB A+ rating was the main reason I contacted them. I had purchased a car out of state, I live in Los Angeles; the car was in Colorado at a Lexus Dealership. I had contacted multiple ship... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Nelson LopezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: auto shipment from MA to CA
    Review:AmeriFreight was used to move my auto from New England to California. They provided very good and transparent service. I was informed before the driver arrived to pickup auto. The driver did a good job of getting my auto ready. They arrived on schedu... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:JayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Overall good service. Shipping a car for me was a new and unknown process. AmeriFreight was able to walk me through the process and answer all my questions. The final price was a few hundred more than my original quote, but about average price wit... [ More ]
    Poster:AmberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2015 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Graham made shipping my car easy
    Review:I recently shipped my vehicle from Pittsburgh to Seattle and Graham made the entire transaction easy. He promptly responded to my emails and was easily reached by phone. The drivers were nice and accommodating, although they were unable to provide ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:RBPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied-Good Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Very good experience overall. Ali Miller was great to work with. She was friendly and helpful each time I spoke with her on the phone. It took more than 15 days for her to find a carrier but she contacted me within that time and kept me posted. She... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Very good overall - but check out shipper access to your house!
    Review:Ameri-Freight (Lecia) did a very good job, exactly as they told me they would do. Once we completed initial paperwork, they identified a car hauler and made all arrangements for me to meet with them to ship my car. They contacted me again, after th... [ More ]
    Poster:JTSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT shipping broker
    Review:This company quoted me with the BEST price between several other companies. My shipping agent was knowledgeable and kept me inform every step of the way, she provided me with follow-up calls/emails when something did not go as planned. The transporte... [ More ]
    Poster:John McCormickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Was a good experience would use again. Pick up was on time and came with in my time frame. Would recommend this service to some one else. Was fast and efficient and a good price [ View ]
    Poster:OaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 2:19:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight: highly recommend
    Review:After having placed an order with another broker (Q-Auto), who failed to get the vehicle collected for an entire week, I contacted Amerifreight and was assisted by Jorge. He was very helpful and knowledgeable and explained that the area where my car ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:T. HilteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 1:06:00 AM
    Subject: Jorge Made It Easy!
    Review: We had a really great experience with Jorge and Ameri-freight! Jorge took the time to explain the process and kept in touch with us from beginning to end. The car arrived on time, as planned, with no problems! We will certainly call Jorge when we... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Helen MarshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2015 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great dispatch, great driver
    Review:I had a great experience. My schedule changed and I could not meet on the scheduled pickup date. The dispatcher worked with the driver to drop my vehicle off at a mutually convenient holding facility (tow yard). Then I was able to pickup my vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good dispatch company
    Review:Amerifreight did a great job working between me and the trucker. On the receiving end of the transaction I needed to change the delivery location due to a change in my schedule. I worked with the driver on a mutually convenient location and we were... [ More ]
    Date:10/9/2015 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Honest company
    Review:Graham was great to work with, professional and followed through on what was promised. Car was picked up and dropped off in timely manner without any issues and or problems. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:10/9/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Overall we had a good experience. They secured a company to haul the vehicle in 1 day and the vehicle was picked up that same day. Unfortunately the carrier was late with the delivery but that was beyond the control of amerifreight. Josh was great at... [ More ]
    Poster:TylerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2015 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Timely service and great follow up
    Review:Graham was very supportive and always there if I had any questions. It was nice that he stayed on top of every move of the transport and checked in with me on various occasions. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2015 12:51:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.