View 152,908 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,909th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2063 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.75% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Everything went well
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a car and it went very smooth. The driver for the carrier was a very nice guy and everything went off without any problems. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited [ view ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was unable to find a transporter to move my car at their quoted price of $595 in a timely manner, but once I agreed to a higher price ($895) they found one quickly. Their $250 deposit (and I assume this is their cut) was a bit on the hi... [ More ]
    Poster:jmpullaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: First Class Vehicle Shipping
    Review:The process of shipping our 4Runner was great. I really appreciated how easy it was to call Lecia, who was our point of contact, with questions. I had a direct line to her office, and she responded to calls or email very quickly. Our vehicle was pick... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: college car transport
    Review:The company did a good job describing the process of having a car transported. They got me in contact with a transportation company by the time I said the car was available. The timing of the contact of was great and the carrier selected was very nic... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jorge Garcia This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made car shipping easy
    Review:I was hesitant about shipping a car cross country, there is so much that could go wrong. I went with AmeriFreight because they had mostly positive reviews, and I am glad I did. One phone call and they did the rest, they made the whole process simpl... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Andre This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car across states
    Review:We have our car transported from California to Kansas. We had very good experience with the whole process including frequent phone calls when picking/loading and arriving. It was pretty easy on our part. AmeriFreight was actually recommended to us ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Chang
    Date:9/18/2014 10:53:00 AM
    Review:After reading reviews of other transport companies, I decided to go with AmeriFreight. David kept in contact with me throughout the process, and gave me a really great quote to transport my passat from Houston to LosAngeles. After paying my deposit, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mischa B
    Date:9/18/2014 4:10:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer - Friendly & Prompt Service
    Review:This was my second time using AmeriFreight. I am as pleased this time around as I was the first time. Why did I choose them again? Well, they have the best reviews, and I felt confident knowing they are accredited by the BBB. From beginning to end, ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jyoti
    Date:9/17/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to California
    Review:I set a pickup with AmeriFreight. The carrier picked up the car on time and delivered on time. It good experience and I would recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Car review
    Review:It was alright. I thought things with this company worked a little different than they did but the end result was fine. I did get my car later than was told, but I received it in great condition. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CaitlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping off to Boston
    Review:Moving across the country can be stressful enough, luckily Ali Miller and AmeriFreight were able to take a huge piece of that process off of my plate. I had done my due diligence and called around to other companies, and in the end, I am so glad that... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie W
    Date:9/17/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Best customer service EVER!!!!
    Review:Lecia was amazing from the second she took my call. I have never shipped a car before, so I was completely clueless about the whole process. She was so informative. She answered all my questions before I even had time to ask them. The rates were so c... [ More ]
    Poster:Andi
    Date:9/17/2014 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time, price increased due to carrier negotiation
    Review:I worked with Brett From Amerifreight to find a carrier and deliver my car from OH to MA. Original quoted price was $595 total for transport. $250 of the fee was for Amerifreight, the broker, to find a carrier. He was not able to find a carrier to... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:I honestly was very satisfied with Amerifreight's customer service. They were to the point and honest about everything. The driver who transported our vehicle was awesome too. He was on time and was very honest. The vehicle was received in excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:SirenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good job, will use again
    Review:Everything went smoothly - I shipped my car from Maine to California for school. The price was very reasonable, and my car arrived in good condition, just very dirty (on the outside) which is to be expected. Was kinda complicated dropping the car off... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: second time using amerifreight
    Review:i was happy last time so i used them again. grahm is the man. i dont have to ship cars all that often but when i do i will continue to use amerifreight. low price, yea, but excelent service is whats important. they come through on both fronts. t... [ More ]
    Poster:b manleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Carrier was great, Agent not so great
    Review:This was my first time using Amerifreight but 2nd time getting my car shipped. Amerifreight offered the best rate compared to other carriers and I was really impressed with the reviews they received which is why I went ahead and used them. The agen... [ More ]
    Response:We are disappointed with the level of dissatisfaction this customer experienced from the lack of timely responses from her shipping agent, but we are glad that everything else went well with the shipment. [ view ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Vt. to Ca. Transport of 40 yr.old Lg. Car
    Review:I had shopped around and spoken with many companies trying to find a good rate and at the same time looking for that company that was knowledgeable and discerning about who they contract with. Since this was a coast to coast transport and during th... [ More ]
    Poster:GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Great service! Pick up was on time and delivered to a difficult area in California that other companies were not able to delivery to. Car was also delivered before the estimated delivery date. Extremely happy client and asked to ship another car wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer support
    Review:Original truck broke down and could not pick up my vehicle on time; however, another carrier was available the following week. The transport company did not deliver my vehicle because they could not drive their truck into NY. Poor planning on their p... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, professional service
    Review:I was pleased with my experience with AmeriFreight. They happened to be able to get a transport arranged very quickly for pickup (within a few hours was confirmed and picked up just a few days later). Car came in smoothly and fast, though the driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhi NemaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with a First Time Transport
    Review:This was my first time using a car transport service and the experience was great. The customer service was very informative, helpful, and best of all pro-active. The actual transport service arrived early and was very accommodating in terms of drop-... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Pleasantly Surprised
    Review:While I was not looking forward to the experience and possible issues associated with transporting a car across the country, I was pleasantly surprised by the results. I paid extra ($300) to get a guaranteed pick-up time which proved to be a good mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Moore-WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Review
    Review:This was my first time in transporting a car across the country. After several searches over the internet I found AmeriFreight. The on-line system was easy to use and was followed up with a personal phone call. They did a good job of managing my expe... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: American Hustle
    Review:The process of moving my car was a cake walk compared to the process of moving my furniture. The price was negotiated by the broker and on the back end, there was no attempt to change the price or squeeze any extra money from me. The pickup was prom... [ More ]
    Poster:J HowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Great service and on time! Thank you for helping to make our long distance move go smoothly! Delivery and pick-up were both on the desired dates and the driver was friendly. Will use this company again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie PetersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Disappointed
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight started off well. I explained my situation: my car broke down mid-road trip to grad school and needed to be shipped from the garage in a two-day window (Th/F), just over a week later. I was quoted a price, and I spoke ... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that this customer experienced several frustrations during their shipping process. We strive to provide regular communication to each and every one of our customers. This customer chose our Priority shipping option which gave her a 1-5 day window for pick up. The vehicle was picked up promptly in the 5 day window of time. Though a small error did occur with the deposit price, it was immediately rectified. We apologize for any inconveniences this customer experienced, and we will work to continuously improve our efforts of customer communication. [ view ]
    Poster:FMAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight, Expectations Beyond Measure!
    Review:My remarkable experience was initiated by Brett of AmeriFreight. Given the tight timeframe I gave him, he was able to locate and arrange transport in a very timely manner. Surprisingly, the experience was beyond my expectations, since they were not o... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan SarocaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: This service was awesome!
    Review:I had to ship my car from Illinois to Washington state. Amerifreight was the best company i found!. it took awhile to go through multiple carriers in order to decide. Their website was fantastic it broke everything down so you knew exactly what you w... [ More ]
    Poster:kelseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Graham at amerifreight was honest and easy to get ahold of. If any car shipping company gives you an exact pick up date, I promise you they are lying. Graham was very open about the industry and the expectations i should have. I have shipped 3 cars i... [ More ]
    Poster:sarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Florida to Cali - Trip
    Review:This has been my first experience with hiring an auto transport. I had my full-size truck transferred from Florida to California. I did a little research and found AmeriFreight to be a higher rated company amongst it competitors. I only had one admin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and Stress Free
    Review:This was the first time I have shipped a car. David at Amerifreight was nice, patient, and very knowledgeable. I would definitely go through them again. [ View ]
    Poster:ShannonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I've actually used AmeriFreight before which is why I did it this time. I'm moving back to New Jersey from California and needed my car shipped to my parents house. Last time I used AmeriFreight was in 2009 when I moved to California initially and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander KronishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: VW Beetle
    Review:Ali at AmeriFrieght was prompt and helpful. She called me multiple times per week throughout this whole process to make sure I was kept up to speed and happy. With that being said, her quote offer for shipping my VW Beetle from OH to CA was very of... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvenience this customer has experienced. When shipping at the economy rate, there is always a chance the rates may increase. However, our customers always have the option to refuse the rate offered whereby we will try use another carrier that has a better counter offer. Our customer service agents are in constant communication with carriers to make sure that pick-up and delivery times are met, but in some circumstances, due to miscommunications, we are not informed of schedule changes. [ view ]
    Poster:KailaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Automobile
    Review:Car was in the same condition as it was before shipping. The driver was knowledgeable about getting the car off of the trailer. [ View ]
    Poster:Frederick YoungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Process
    Review:The process of setting up the car delivery was very smooth. The price was a bit over my budget of a college student but the discount for reviews helps a bit. Amerifreight was always accessible by phone and were very prompt and courteous with replying... [ More ]
    Poster:TejasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Time
    Review:It took a long time to find a carrier because I did not have a competitive price if you need to do this have a competitive price. I had to raise my original price to make it competitive. [ View ]
    Poster:GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for your help!
    Review:We were moving across the country and had never shipped a car before. Our situation was complicated for several reasons - most importantly, we were going to be traveling for a few weeks in between when we left Massachusetts and when we would arrive ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jody MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: My car got tired and enjoyed the sleeper cabin!!!
    Review:Great service and price- but for the novice this is how it works: 1) Amerifreight is a broker not a carrier, you will pay them money to find a carrier who will also charge you money. The agent was upfront- the more you pay the more likely you are ... [ More ]
    Poster:ShidelerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Peasy
    Review:The whole process was very easy and drama free. Both pickup and delivery were within reasonable time frames. Customer service was very courteous and they checked in periodically to make sure the process was going smoothly. Not to mention, it was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher FoxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Review:The car was delivered in a timely manner. The only issue we had was the carrier could not find our location and began unloading the car at a gas station across the street. [ View ]
    Poster:Chelsea D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, Easy, Painless, and Professional
    Review:Amerifreight quickly and professionally handled the process of getting me a quote and scheduling the pick-up of my car. Their forms and terms are easy to understand and the whole process was well documented, providing me a sense of security in the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Would use again
    Review:AmeriFreight was the best shipping experience I have ever had shipping a vehicle. Their staff is friendly and follow up is on point. Car arrived 3 days later after scheduling and this was the fastest experience I have ever had. Communication was outs... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/15/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:This was my 2nd time using this company. I used them again because of the great service they provided. This time around was great service, however was disappointed in the cost and time. [ View ]
    Poster:Heather LaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service - Superb Followup
    Review:Ali was great communicating throughout the entire process including after the car was delivered to us in CA. Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig SchwartzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Review:Great service, arrived ontime. They do give you a low price to start with , but will give you higher quotes that come in. The price was okay, and if the service wasn't so quick I would have felt like I didn't get a good deal. [ View ]
    Poster:JessicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping FL-CA
    Review:Door to Door Service... It was nice not to have to worry about any of the logistics involved with the transport. They picked up the vehicle and dropped off and that's all I had to worry about. They did in fact get the delivery done on time. They pick... [ More ]
    Poster:J KenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied overall
    Review:Lecia was very courteous and helpful throughout the process. There was much difficulty in finding a transporter to take my vehicle to Maine, and required a longer wait time for pick-up and more money than expected. [ View ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2014 8:03:00 AM
    Review:It was my first time using AmeriFreight to transport a vehicle from Pennsylvania to Michigan. I received a quote but had to increased the price to have my vehicle to deliver. I guess the final price was a compromise. Representative Amy had followed u... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: great transporter
    Review:I switched to AmeriFreight after a horrible experience with another company I switched to AmeriFreight. the company was honest and upfront, the customer service was excellent, and I was very happy with their service. it did take a few weeks to find a... [ More ]
    Date:9/14/2014 10:45:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75