View 165,365 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,366th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:877-719-0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. AmeriFreight is a leader in the auto transportation industry and to get there we listened to our customers by the feedback we received from their reviews. Reviews play an extremely important part in helping us to improve our customer service and inform consumers on customer responses to our services. We understand that it takes time and effort to do a review and many customers by nature do not generally leave reviews unless they have really had a bad experience with a company. But we also want to know and let others know if our customers had a positive experience. For that reason we use incentives to prompt our customers to leave us reviews to compensate for their time and effort. To make sure customers do not feel any way obliged to leave only good reviews, we explicitly stress in all our communications to our customers that we compensate for any review, good or bad. For those who have read about government action against AmeriFreight this is our response: As of October 8, 2014, to be in compliance with FTC requirements, we have posted our policy on reviews on our website for general information to the consumer. We have never before intentionally tried to hide or misrepresent the fact that we compensated for reviews. With this message we will now provide evidence to the fact that there may be a material connection between AmeriFreight and customers who have posted online reviews. We have compensated for reviews in the past and will again be compensating or offer incentives to our customers for good or bad reviews. Should there be any questions or concerns about our review program, please feel free to contact us.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1623 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 14.75% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 85.25% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: 1937 Ford sedan
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner.Thank you Racheal for all your help.The driver was very helpful and pleasant.Would ship with Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Brian jonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Car looked great! Thank You Amerifreight
    Review:Pick-up and delivery of our car was professional with the driver delivering it in the same excellent condition in which it left the driveway. Jorge explained the process and the price range we might encounter. We accepted the first driver to respond ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Wilde FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Overall quite good
    Review:Amerifreight was did a great job in many ways. They were polite, helpful, prompt, and courteous. As far as customer service, I would use them again without hesitation. My only issue, and I can't blame Amerifreight completely, was that I was quoted a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre Z.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: SuperSonic Service
    Review:I placed the order with Jorge and minutes later got an e-mail that Amerifreight had a transport Co to pick up my car within two days. They actually picked up the car the next day. Transit time was promised from 7 to 10 days. But the car was delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:KamalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: It was quick
    Review:My car got picked up in few days and got delivered in less than 4 days. happy with the quick turn around but the car got scratched. minor scratches though.Overall good experience. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AnonymousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: The best doesn't have to cost a fortune
    Review:Bob arranged the delivery of our Q5 from Florida to San Diego. He was not only very professional but made this a great experience. The driver, Eddie, contacted us a day prior to the pickup date to verify the location and time of his arrival. He arr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Bill BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service!!!
    Review: I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. Graham is a very nice person. He scheduled my vehicle for pick up within 2 days with a reasonable shipping cost. Pick up was on time so was the delivery. I did not face a single issue. Everything was very... [ More ]
    Poster:Parag
    Date:9/10/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Getting my car out to California proved to be a little bit stressful, but AmeriFreight's service was great. They worked hard to find me a high quality transport carrier as soon as possible and I was without my car for only about a week. The pickup at... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:9/10/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Review:I received a Great service from Amerifreight when I requested a quote to ship my Wife's car from California to Maryland. Jorge was very helpful and honest in describing the process of Car shipment to me,. he made it very clear on how the brokers work... [ More ]
    Poster:Ajay Mehta
    Date:9/10/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:After calling several transport companies and talking to their dipatchers I felt most comfortable with Bob from Amerifreight. He was very professional and came across as being genuine. He did a great job of going through all the different options t... [ More ]
    Poster:DonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for better!
    Review:This wasn't my first rodeo when it comes to shipping a car. But I tell you what, I have never had as good of an experience. Every other time that I was told a date the car would be picked up, it was at least a week or two after the company's quoted d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/9/2013 10:36:00 PM
    Review:This is my first cross-country move and I was pretty nervous. Had no idea which transporter to use. There are so many out there. I don't want just any company. After reading so many positive reviews regarding AmeriFreight, I decided to contact th... [ More ]
    Poster:TiffanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2013 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Rainy Day in August
    Review:The hard-working carrier arrived on a rainy Saturday in August, within 90 mins of the time he said he would be here. Did you know these huge carrier trucks can't come into your driveway, or you neighborhood, or even a too-busy road outside your rura... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosemary KauffmannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2013 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service.
    Review:They did what they promised to do. It's kinda stressful but after I talked to them, it makes me feel like I'm an expert send out cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl Sera
    Date:9/8/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional service!
    Review:This was my first time to use a vehicle transport service. I was very apprehensive, to say the least! After doing some online research, and receiving multiple quotes, I started calling. AmeriFreight was the second company that I called, and that's wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Broker Unresponsive to Insured Damage Claim
    Review:My son needed to transport his Mustang GT from San Diego CA to High Point NC prior to being deployed. We contacted several vehicle transport brokers and ended up going with AmeriFreight who quoted $1055, which included $95 for insurance to cover up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin / DuaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Mid West to East coast in 7 days!
    Review:Great service provided by AmeriFreight. Although I had nightmares with other transport companies but AmeriFreight were honest and quick to react on the available truck's location for pick up. Good part - Truck guy was reachable and was able to update... [ More ]
    Poster:Mayur
    Date:9/8/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service - Can not have been better
    Review:Rachael was my agent. She was quick in responding to my questions. Over all transportation went very smooth. I am very happy with their services and would highly recommend them for vehicle transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:Pranjal Shrivastava
    Date:9/7/2013 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Really...Just amazing!
    Review:Let me start by saying this is the second experience with AmeriFreight. The first being two years ago. I decided to move to New Mexico from Pennsylvania, with such a big and extremely stressful move I began to plan a month ahead. All my moving plan... [ More ]
    Poster:Luana
    Date:9/7/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Excellent overall experience. First time moving a vehicle in this fashion and the process was easy and without discrepancy. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph BurkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service & Honest
    Review:This is my 2nd time using this company and I am generally pleased. Bob was quick to respond to emails/questions. This company is honest and professional. They do work hard to find drivers. Contact them early to make sure your car arrive at your pref... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Nhuy TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Drove all the way to their office
    Review:I just moved from another country to Georgia and my relatives helped me buy a car in California and I had to do the task of finding a reliable transporter. I turned to the web and researched a lot and decided to use Amerifrieght mainly because of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Eskender
    Date:9/6/2013 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Just a quick note to let anyone who is looking for a car transport company know to stop looking and contact AmeriFreight. Overall, very easy to work with, very honest, and everything went along as expected - no upcharges or surprise charges! Look... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim YuhasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable, Reliable, and Easy!
    Review:I have shipped three cars within the past few years, but Amerifreight was the most painless! Shipping a car is scary business and a bit nerve-wracking. I was worried about the timing of scheduling my car shipping along with a cross country move. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:9/6/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T HESITATE! CHOOSE AMERIFREIGHT!!
    Review:Seriously, your search should end here. This is the company to choose! I recently purchased a low mileage 2003 BMW M3 that was located in CA. I'm in NC. So I searched and searched for a reliable shipping company and every time I thought I had foun... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron Pooler
    Date:9/6/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Review:I had my car shipped from Washington State to New York. Its a very long distance and I was getting outrageous quotes. AmeriFreight was great from the get go. Really great customer service and answered all questions I had about the big shipment! [ View ]
    Poster:CarolynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner- Beep Beep
    Review:My Toyota Rave 4 was picked up in Annapolis Maryland on a Tuesday evening and delivered directly to my new home in Sun City Shadow Hills Ca. 7 AM Friday morning. Apparently the transporter left a trail of flames and was on high-octane coming down th... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 2:02:00 PM
    Review:Very professional and kind customer service. Agent was imformative and helpful. Carriers got to destination fast. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristina coppleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping 101 - First Timers need to READ THIS now!!!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle online and had two choices to make... fly out to the east coast and drive the vehicle back home or hire a transportation company do do it for me. After checking into the costs for one way flights and estimating what costs I'd p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/6/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Very Timely and very Excellent Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the way they handled my transport from the beginning. They got me a carrier that was able to pick up the car and deliver it to the desired location right on the date I wanted. I heard a lot of bad scenarios that various peop... [ More ]
    Poster:Srinivas
    Date:9/6/2013 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Vintage Vehicle delivered to new home
    Review:I first contacted Amerifrieght mid August to move my vehicle across the U.S. They gave me all of the necessary information and quotes same day. They were flexible with my first available pickup date and promptly scheduled my vehicle for transport. M... [ More ]
    Poster:Christy
    Date:9/5/2013 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The whole experience was kind of a hassle, but is to be expected. I would have just offered more money up front to get the earliest shipping date instead of trying to lowball and wait for a chance to get picked up. [ View ]
    Poster: Noah McCorkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Painless and on time
    Review:The information given by Rachel was acurately and detailed. The car was delivered in a timely matter. The driver was courteous and the car has no damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Adriana B
    Date:9/5/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly, Honest, and Expert Service - You won't be sorry
    Review:Like most everyone, I'm a little weary of handing over my car to a stranger. Amerifreight kept me informed of my vehicle every step of the way and put my nerves at ease. My representative was friendly, professional, and accessible any time I had que... [ More ]
    Poster:J.Pillai
    Date:9/5/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car, it made it to it's destination
    Review:The car made it from point A to point B with little trouble. Initial quote was ~$150 off, and they split the difference with me by lowering their commission. We used Marvin's Transport as the carrier, he was great and got the vehicle to me earlie... [ More ]
    Poster:M CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: No hesitation in giving a referral...
    Review:Super fast and professional moving experience. Driver showed up when he communicated he would and arrived with my car at an easy pick up destination of my choosing. A very positive experience! [ View ]
    Poster:WinstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great experience! They were honest and went over the process on detail. The car was picked when they said it would be and it arrived in California before I did. I would recommend them and use this company myself again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ari HamiltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable
    Review:I would absolutely use this service again. It was very easy and I got exactly what I was looking for and what was promised to me. There were no hidden fees of any kind. The people I dealt with were professional and friendly. All in all it was a g... [ More ]
    Poster:C Kent
    Date:9/5/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shaky start but turned out great
    Review:I was very unfamiliar withe the car transport process, and accepted a lowball quote from Jorge, based on Amerifreights positive reviews. After further researching the process I realized the broker pins the quote price to a carrier board which the c... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I used this company last summer to transport my BMW M3 cross country - everything worked out very well and I got the car in perfect condition and on time. That is why I used them again this summer to ship my daughters car to college. Got the bid c... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Myers
    Date:9/4/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT - Simply the Best
    Review:After placing an inquiry with Amerifreight, I was put in contact with Graham, a representative. He was extremely courteous and professional to deal with. I was moving across the country some 2000 miles from Simi Valley California to Hendersonville T... [ More ]
    Poster:Bradley CochraneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: My baby...
    Review:This was the first time I ever used a car carrier. I was a little confused at first that Amerifreight was actually a broker for the independent truck drivers. Then after shopping around, I found that this was common in the industry. Their prices were... [ More ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Great
    Review:First time shipping my car and it was across the country. Rachael and Amerifreight made it extremely easy. No hassle and no strings attached. Car was scheduled to be picked up on Sunday and delivered the following Sunday. Instead, it was picked up Su... [ More ]
    Poster:SherwinB
    Date:9/4/2013 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: very courteous, on time, & friendly..
    Review:Both the local picking up driver and the delivering drivers (at the destination for delivery) were very pleasant and nice... Vehicle was delivered with care, on time, and just fine. I would use them again and relay to others if they would be lookin... [ More ]
    Poster:Belinda SteffensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is great!
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car and wouldn't be my last! Graham great to deal with, kept me updated during the entire process and made me feel at ease with the whole process. I shipped a beautiful Evo from IL to FL and got the car in 4 day... [ More ]
    Poster:David Berns
    Date:9/3/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: They delivered exactly what they said they would
    Review:After researching car shipping on line and then requesting quotes I was bombarded with emails and phone calls. Some companies called as many as 15 times. Amerifreight called once and emailed once. They gave me the price and they gave me all the infor... [ More ]
    Poster:Gavin Russell This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: trouble in scheduling
    Review:What AmeriFreight does for you is basically find a car carrier that fits your schedule/requests. They DO NOT transport your car by themselves. So suggestion/estimation AmeriFreight gives you is based on their "average" experience in the pas... [ More ]
    Poster:tkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Intially there were many problems getting a confirmed pick up - delivery date and driver, we had severall drivers cancel and it was a very stressful process. I had the car delivered to my University and when I left for school the date of delivery was... [ More ]
    Poster:R.PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, effective and on-time
    Review:The whole process was quick, clean and without any problems. I was moving from Silicon Valley, CA to Indianapolis, Indiana. Without much planning on my part, I contacted AmeriFreight for shipping options and requested a pick up within three days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:S_Williams
    Date:9/3/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best Buck Spent on the Truck!
    Review:Delivered exactly what they promised. Bob was up front from the beginning and I paid exactly what my quote was. Truck was picked up in three days and was waiting for us at our destination. Had to pay cash or cashier check to driver at time of drop of... [ More ]
    Poster:Davis FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2013 10:32:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73