View 147,013 Reviews on 3,525 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,014th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2079 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.90% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: good people
    Review:My agent was very helpful and kind even when I wasn't. Delivery itself took some time due to holiday season, but it got here safe with a scratch. I was impressed by my agent that he kept the communication chanel with me with or without me calling fir... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:12/10/2012 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt and responsive
    Review:I was impressed by Amerifreight's promptness and professionalism. Pickup occurred just 3 days after I placed my order even though I did not request expedited handling. Dropoff on the othre side of the country was exactly one week later and there wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz
    Date:12/10/2012 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:The service was great. The agent (Graham) took his time to explain all the details of the quote and service. Once placed the order it took less than one hour to get the pick up scheduled. I recomend it and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Francisco
    Date:12/10/2012 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:During my move from Farmington Mi to Roswell NM I checked with many companies which quoted very high price.This company made move a very reasonable price and was on time. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Indra
    Date:12/8/2012 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Overall I was impressed with the simplicity of the shipment. It arrived on-time and was fairly easy to achieve my overall goal of transporting the vehicle I purchased. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee RuneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2012 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Bob Turner gave me his version of car hauling "101". HE was very clear and concise and everything he told me is EXACTLY how it all went down. It made finding someone to safely transport my daughters new car as easy as could be. I would d... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:William MorahanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2012 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: Golf Cart Transport
    Review:Without question this is the carrier to use. I have had other vehicles transported and there were always issues. I paid slightly more but got wonderful service. You could eat a meal off the floor of this carrier it was that clean and my custom golf c... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc
    Date:12/6/2012 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieight Review
    Review:Jorge was an invaluable asset in guiding us through the long distance communication process coordinating the transport of our mother’s car to Las Vegas. Jorge initiated and implemented a plan to ensure our vehicle arrived safely and within the ... [ More ]
    Poster:GareyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2012 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, a good experience.
    Review:While I did have a few issues with the carrier that did the delivery, Jorge at Amerifreight was very prompt to address those issues and clear up the confusion. It is a good idea to have an advocate, like Jorge, to act as the go-between and to work i... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:12/6/2012 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght. Good Job!!
    Review:They told me it would take 12 days to have my vehicle shipped from Utah to Minnesota. It arrived in 3 days. The driver was in good contact the whole time and was friendly and professional. I had an excellent experience with Amerifreight!! I would use... [ More ]
    Poster:CraigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2012 6:37:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:I filed for a quote online with Amerifreight to ship a WWII military Jeep I had purchased off eBay from Upstate NY to Orange County, CA. I was contacted promptly by Bob Turner out of their local office. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Mc.
    Date:12/6/2012 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Extra Effort
    Review:It was two days before Thanksgiving and I really needed the car picked up before the holiday. Jorge new who to call to make it happen. The company delivered the car a week earlier than predicted which was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Thad P
    Date:12/5/2012 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasure
    Review:Jorge Cruz was fantastic to work with and I wish more companies had guys like him to handle customer service. He called to follow up after every single transaction and got me what I needed within 24 hrs. Definitely would recommend using this company.... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Hodges
    Date:12/5/2012 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: DRIVER KEPT IN TOUCH AS TO PROGRESS!
    Review:i WAS IMPRESSED BY THE DRIVER (AL) WHO WHEN HE GOT TO WITH IN 200 MILES OF MY HOUSE, CALLED ME HOURLY TO KEEP ME INFORMED AS TO THE TIME OF ARRIVAL. HE MADE IT TO THE MINUTE AND WAS POLITE AND PROFESSIONAL. CAR ARRIVED IN PERFECT SHAPE. NO PROBLEMS... [ More ]
    Poster:WILLIAM WARRENThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2012 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was great!
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was easy to work with, very honest and informative, and came thru with everything he promised. Pick up & delivery were on time and everything was very easy. Total time from pickup on California to delivery in Chicago was 7 ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cory
    Date:12/5/2012 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Excellent experience. Everyone performed as advertised. Both Amerifreight and GEGA Transportation communicated effectively and provided first class service. The car arrived on tme and there were no problems nor any damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Herb Gardner
    Date:12/4/2012 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:Thank you so much for the excellent care and expedient service of our car, my wife and I are in the military and needed our car fast to make it to our next duty station , the car came on time and in good condition. I recommend this company to any and... [ More ]
    Poster:ForrestThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2012 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Overall, a very good experience
    Review:I was very divided over which company to use to ship my car from CA to NY, having both never done this before, and then being deluged with emails and phone calls from over-eager brokers. One of the reasons I went with Amerifreight was because they *w... [ More ]
    Poster:janet
    Date:12/4/2012 4:06:00 PM
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight looking for a quick delivery, and they quoted me a price immediately. The price was on point and I had them start looking for a shipper. I recieved a call within a couple of hours telling me they located a shipper with an e... [ More ]
    Poster:Zac W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2012 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: everything took place as promised
    Review:THe whole process ended up working as described by the American Freight rep...we put a bid in, we were patient (we had time to wait for the vehicle). When we got a call that our bid was accepted we were happy, of course. THe driver contacted us as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Helen S.
    Date:12/4/2012 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: No wait. No damage. No hassle.
    Review:Amerifreight brokered the 5 day transport of my Volvo wagon between Virginia to California at a competitive price. Pick up and delivery by a 5-star carrier whose driver was amiable and capable was on time. Amerifreight made this first time experienc... [ More ]
    Response:Response: Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Candy
    Date:12/4/2012 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: Happy Client
    Review:MR Bob Turner was very respectful & professional. Mr Dave the truck driver was also the same. I will highly recommend this Co for Auto Transportation. SUV was delivered on time & I'm a happy Camper. Thank You so much [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Mary Ruff
    Date:12/3/2012 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST CAR SHIPPING COMPANY!
    Review:Amerifreight is an amazing car shipping company.They were nice and kept me updated when they were trying to find a carrier that worked for me. I had specific needs for when my car could be picked up, and they were able to find a carrier that fit my n... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Turner
    Date:12/3/2012 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:After some research and reading reviews, particularly related to pick up originating in Salt Lake City, Utah and delivery arriving in Ocean City, New Jersey, we decided to go with AmeriFreight. The primary reasons for our decision were 1) positive ... [ More ]
    Poster:John HutchinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2012 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: good service
    Review:I chose Amerifreight because of their good reviews, and they're really good in fact. The communication with the company is easy, smooth and efficient. Bob helped me find a carrier very quickly and the carrier picked up my car on time. The car was del... [ More ]
    Poster:Shuo Liu
    Date:12/2/2012 3:38:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service by Amerifreight
    Review:Let me start by saying that this was the first time I was shipping my car inter-state. I was a bit worried as many of my friends had many bad experiences with car shipping companies. However, Amerifreight was simply amazing. They were extremely profe... [ More ]
    Poster:Mayuresh BedekarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2012 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Breaking the Carrier Land Speed Record
    Review:I had my car shipped with Carrier Experts, through AmeriFreight. I was very impressed with Graham's promptness and professionalism; he explained the entire process and was extremely friendly. He did not pressure me at any point in the process, and en... [ More ]
    Poster:SK
    Date:12/1/2012 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Communication, On time with a good cost.
    Review:I've used Amerifreight before with great success. Their communication via email and phone is top notch. I worked with the same broker during the whole process. This is important to me. When my car was getting picked up Amerifreight contacted me p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:12/1/2012 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: XMAS CAME EARLY!
    Review:Life in Los Angeles is not much of a life with out a car. After doing my research and comparing the costs of shipments vs renting or driving my vehicle out, AmeriFreight was the best and most hassle free option. Not only was the process easy and ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:11/30/2012 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Delivery was great. For porblems they were prompt and reachable. I would chose them again.Delivery was great. For porblems they were prompt and reachable. I would chose them again [ View ]
    Poster:AAron KirkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2012 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Great service on car transport from CT to GA. Truck driver called several times to let us know when he was coming. Car was transported on a flatbed truck with three other cars and handled carefully. No damage to car....on time....great service. B... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher L.
    Date:11/29/2012 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: These people know what they are doing!!
    Review:These folks are good at what they do. Bob was kind enough to take a cut when the quote changed a bit due to holidays. The car was delivered on time without any issues. Made changes to the order as well and they accommodated that too. [ View ]
    Poster:Sathish
    Date:11/28/2012 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight saved us from making a huge mistake
    Review:Amerifreight should have been the first company we called. My husband is in the military and we had orders at the last minute for our new location. It was our first big move so we had no idea where to begin, we had contacted another company before Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Booth
    Date:11/28/2012 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: outstanding enclosed transport
    Review:I have used transportation companies and brokers to ship 3 cars in the last 2 years. One company was used twice, and Amerifreight ( graham turner) was used this time, due to the route involved. But I suspect he would do as good a job with any other r... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael B
    Date:11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: CA to Texas "NO PROBLEM"
    Review:This is my second time using amerifreight in last one month. Both, transactions were completed in a very professional manner. I was little scared prior to my first car but it went wonderful, and second move proved their authenticity. I would highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Neeraj Sharma
    Date:11/27/2012 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: LOOKING FOR A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE? WELL...LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
    Review:I was very reluctant on which company to use since there are so many scams going on. After reading reviews on all the different companies, I decided to go with Amerifreight. My contact person was Jorge. He explained in detail the process of shipping ... [ More ]
    Poster:CoCo
    Date:11/27/2012 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Vehicle
    Review:The transport of my daughters car to Texas went fine. A few glitches with pickup time ( not the drivers fault) but otherwise it went well. The transporter was courteous and easy to communicate with. Now my daughter has a car to get back and forth to... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Harmon
    Date:11/27/2012 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thrilled repeat customer
    Review:AmeriFreight selected a carrier immediately upon order. Car was picked up & delivered as agreed. Car had been sitting for 20 years & was inoperable. Due to difficult conditions at pickup, carrier extended himself above & beyond all expe... [ More ]
    Poster:DELIGHTED CUSTOMER
    Date:11/27/2012 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great trouble-free move
    Review:As a second time customer, I have to say, I'm really pleased with Amerifreight. They seem to always deliver a positive and trouble-free experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2012 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport a Camry from Pittsburgh to San Diego
    Review:I need to transport a Camry from Pittsburgh to San Diego and want to do it economically. I found Amerifreight from searching the Internet and selected them based on the good reviews. These reviews turned out to be true. Throughout the process, I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tam Le
    Date:11/27/2012 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Alabama Deer Hunting-Cancelled
    Review:Vehicle was to be picked up on Monday or Tuesday. Went hunting opening day 17 Nov in Alabama for three days. Came out of the woods for lunch on Saturday and had a call from the wife saying that a company wanted to pick up the car at 8am on Sunday. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen D ChambersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2012 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable and honest shipper with very reasonable rates
    Review:Ameri Freight Auto Transport did a great job moving my Audi from New Hampshire to Washington. They gave me a very reasonable rate and were really patient with answering all my questions. The other rates that I received were not even close to their ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Ankit Gupta
    Date:11/26/2012 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Would Not Use Again
    Review:Paid $345 above quoted price. Had to drive car to terminal instead of being picked up by carrier. Then had to pick up car at destination terminal. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122). We are always disappointed to hear that our customers are less than happy with our services. Although we generally get customers' cars shipped door to door it sometimes is not possible or very difficult due to a number of reasons. We are glad that the shipment went well otherwise. [ view ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:11/24/2012 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Transport to AZ
    Review:This is the third time I have used AmeriFreight and each time I have had no issuses. I did look around but each time I went back to using AmeriFreight. Graham from customer service was awesome. Car got to destination as promised and on time... [ More ]
    Poster:EveieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2012 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Florida delivery
    Review:This service was recommended by a friend who was very happy. From my first call for a quote to the delivery, everyone was professional. They were on time for pick and delivery. My car arrived without a scratch and still clean. I would highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:11/22/2012 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Amerfreight
    Review:great service, really honest communication about how the process works. I previously dealt with another service and had to cancel since they underquoted to get their fee then couldn't get anyone to pick my car up within the window and eventually beca... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714 408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Julian C
    Date:11/22/2012 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: By far the best
    Review:Having shipped cars multiple times before this experience was by far the best. I was shipping an almost brand new Audi S5 so getting the car back in the same condition as it was loaded was critical. Everything went as planned and the comunicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron HardyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2012 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Classic car delivered with ease!!
    Review:Graham at AmeriFrieght was right there all the way. The pickup was scheduled too fast. I had the car in for service when we got the call. I felt really bad because i had to delay the pickup over the weekend. Graham understood my dilemma and got... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:WJ
    Date:11/21/2012 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght Car Shipment
    Review:Graham was easy to reach at all times, and the vehicle arrives in the same condition in which it was shopped. No damage, no problems, no drama... A very nice experience [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Brenners
    Date:11/21/2012 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: My Classic Car Transort
    Review:I had a great experience using Amerifreight to transport my 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix that was given to me by my Brother-In-Law who had died by drowning in a lake fishing back in May 2012. We are both Car Crazy guys so I guess he wanted me to have this... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Frederick
    Date:11/20/2012 6:04:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71