View 143,903 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,904th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2030 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: My experience
    Review:The driver was terrible and was very inconsistent with times and communication, Jorge with Amerifreight really stuck with me and made sure I was safe and got my car. [ View ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel
    Date:9/5/2012 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight made moving easy. We've used this service twice to ship our car cross country and in both instances it was simple and stress-free. [ View ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:C.D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2012 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on all expectations
    Review:From the initial call to ask questions about the service to when the call was delivered, the service was done promptly and without any issues. The staff was friendly, knowledgeable, and willing to help. The work was done on time and most important... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:HugoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2012 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Hassle-free ,very good service I would use them again and recomend to friends. Had address change last day of delivery was corrected and delivered with no hassle. [ View ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff, 678-608-3120 [ view ]
    Poster:danielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2012 12:38:00 PM
    Review:Timing of pick up/delivery was difficult to work around, but worth it for the price. Although I was originally quoted less, the final available price was still reasonable. Car was delivered in record time (3 days across the country). [ View ]
    Poster:SarahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2012 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Amazing Service!!!! RecommendIIIIThey are the best carrier I have ever used. Pick up on time, deliver on time! Friendly! [ View ]
    Poster:Zhen ZhouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2012 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Bob was professional and responded quickly to phone calls and correspondence. The more you are willing to pay, the quicker the car will be picked up. We were given a quote and ended up paying more than we were quoted because the transport companies... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim DowThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2012 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Jorge was very keen in shipping my car asap. I got my car shipped 2-3 days and the total time to deliver the car was 4days as opposed to given 7-10 days. thats pretty awesome [ View ]
    Poster:Santhosh K Amanchi RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2012 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on time and it was actually delivered a day early.. Amerifreight is the best. Jeff was the person i arranged the pick up with, he did everything on time i kept in contact with the driver the whole time until my car was delive... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky Ukwani
    Date:9/4/2012 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:The quote process and driver setup was quick and painless. Price was comparable to competitors and delivery was prompt. Over all this was a much better experience than with other companies. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt PerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2012 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Try it, it will not fail you
    Review:I like the company. Honest by telling you how they make money, effective with shipping plan, and patient with all your questions. You could trust this company. [ View ]
    Poster:lylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2012 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Because Moving is Complicated Enough
    Review:Graham was great to work with, he guided me very well through the process. He was flexible with the dates as I had cancel twice and re-plan my trip. He understood the challenges in moving a family across states and trasporting the car was one thing h... [ More ]
    Poster:SK
    Date:9/4/2012 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Overall a good experience
    Review:The contact person from AmeriFreight reasonable and reponsible. The pick up driver, however, was late for 90 minutes and just kept telling me he was 10-15 minutes away each time I called. I had to wait in the car under the heat and finally got asked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Y Huang
    Date:9/3/2012 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: cars shipped
    Review:Everything went accordng to plan. We shipped 2 vehicles from Callif to Indiana.We had to coordinate pickup in indiana as we were not there yet. Amerifreight and the driver were both excellent. I would highly reccomend them. Cars were picked up first ... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Bob, 714-408-4422) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Joe SweeneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2012 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping REALLY Took Care of Me!
    Review:After searching the web for reviews of car shipping brokers, I settled on 3, and called them all. Even from this first step I felt the most comfortable with AmeriFreight and my advisor Jorge Cruz. I went through the entire process with him, and he wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosemary T. Schmidt
    Date:9/1/2012 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient delivery and good communication
    Review:Went with Amerifreight due to the good reviews. Everything went very well and from the day of quotation to pickup took only 3 days, which was the day i specified (used Economy Saver). Diamond Auto Transport took up the job and delivered within a day.... [ More ]
    Poster:LoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2012 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight TO THE RESCUE
    Review:After failed and frustrating attempts with several brokers to get my 1973 Jeep CJ5 shipped from a small town in mid-east Ohio to southern California, I figured I was experiencing the same familiar stories I had read about in so many reviews. Apparen... [ More ]
    Poster:Bret McPeck
    Date:8/31/2012 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: customer service
    Review:The company representative put pressure on me to provide a customer service review (favorable of course) upon the delivery of my car. The company peppers you with emails to pressure you into completing a review. I would not use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:Reviews are very important to us and form part of our quality review and order close process. We send out regular reminders to customers who have not yet closed their accounts with us. We never require a positive review as a condition for closure. We never require a review as a requirement for closing and order. Our apologies to this customer if we came across as forceful and unprofessional. Even though this customer left us an unfavorable review she will still receive a rebate for placing an order with us. Not because she did a review, but because she chose us as her car shipping agent. #1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:kathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport CA to NC
    Review:I went with AmeriFreight due to high ratings, reviews and competitive cost quote. Graham was very helpful and explained the process. He listed the truck at a lower rate since I was flexible with the date & I received a military discount. I expl... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:It took awhile to finally get the vehicle picked up after it was available but was told they were trying to get it done at the discount price. I would have preferred being quoted a higher, more realistic rate than the "discount" rate so we... [ More ]
    Poster:DKP
    Date:8/31/2012 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport CA to MI
    Review:I shipped my car from California to Michigan. Graham was very helpful throughout in explaining the process and assisting me. He listed it first at a lower (discount) price, but when we found no takers, he was quick to adjust it to the usual rate, a... [ More ]
    Poster:A WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, easy, reliable
    Review:Seriously the best choice I ever made, going with Amerifreight - they had a guy a day early, he was more than willing to pick up on the day I needed to ship it on, and he dropped it off the following NIGHT! Perfect condition, knew exactly how to get... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Carmichael
    Date:8/31/2012 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable shipping option with a chance to save big!
    Review:I would ship with Amerifreight again! They were upfront with how the process works and tried to get me the best deal possible. As long as you are flexible with your pickup dates and drop off dates, you can get a considerable savings with shipping. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:SLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: When promptness & professionalism carry weight, make sure U book w/ AmeriFreight
    Review:Like many people out there, I was unbelievably skeptical about hiring a transportation company to move my car from Idaho to Illinois. Not only is a car a large investment, but there is no way they would take care of my vehicle the way I would. To m... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenden OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:We have used this company four times now and will use them again. They are responsive, communicate clearly the process and are accessible. This time they picked up in California and dropped NJ. Both events were on-time and within expectation. The car... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom G
    Date:8/30/2012 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Phone response, communication, availability of the Amerifrieght staff for questions/explanations, email quote and email communication after deciding to use them etc was excellent. Provided complete information about the carrier they found for us, in... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabel B
    Date:8/30/2012 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:When I did reach an agent they were very helpful. Sometimes it took them 1-2 business days to return my call, which was annoying. Jorge was especially helpful. My only complaint was the carrier they assigned to me was below average ( Motion Auto Carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:8/30/2012 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport- excellant
    Review:Initial phone contact and information were presented well and easily understood.I went with this firm due to high ratings and who they have transported for. They kept me informed by phone and/or email on securing a driver and he was prompt in cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank ShardyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: All Good
    Review:Everything went exactly as I hoped. The broker, Jorge Cruz, was knowledgeable and explained the options clearly. The pickup was on the first day the car was available for pickup. The delivery was on time. The truck driver was courteous and gave u... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Fink
    Date:8/30/2012 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle
    Review:i am very satify with services provided from this company. i will choose to do business with them again [ View ]
    Poster:meimay liaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Service so AMAZING I was able to schedule from Afghanistan!!!
    Review:I called Amerifreight on my second attempt to get my vehicle transported while deployed to Afghanistan for the Air Force. My first experience was frightening! It was difficult at best to get through to anyone and in the rare case that I did I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/30/2012 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:After some unavoidable events with the first carrier, Jorge found a carrier able to the job at a good rate [ View ]
    Poster:J. W. Cumming GAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond Expectations!!!
    Review:I did some extensive research for shipping my son's car from Virginia to California. He was moving across country for college and I wanted to be sure his car was shipped there safely, quickly and with reasonable costs. I did an online search an... [ More ]
    Poster:R. BrighamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Lifted H2 Huumer
    Review:I went with the lowest bid from another broker and after 3 weeks of nothing left them and my deposit. Called Jeff at Amerifreight and he said he could get it picked up. He did not post my bid on a web site hoping someone would pick it up but called... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark ShulerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful staff despite delay in shipping
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight was positive. Though it was difficult for them to find a carrier to transport the car (thus delaying the shipment by over a week), Bob was easy to contact throughout the process and provided honest, helpful updates. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:8/30/2012 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service, with a dedication to excellence
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight was incredibly pleasant - they were very thorough in explaining their process of brokering car shipments and allowed us to set the range of dates that we were willing to ship our car. We were able to get our car sent... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:8/30/2012 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Experience Shipping my vehicle
    Review:These guys are good and honest, the carrier they have chosen is excellent and the driver was very co-operative. I got my car earlier than promised and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:santhosh reddimalli
    Date:8/30/2012 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Asked for more money but gave me specific pickup/drop off times in return
    Review:They were on time with the pickup. My original quote was $200 less but a carrier offered to take it for $1400 ins teas. I agreed on the condition they gave me. More specific pickup and drop off times and they were extremely accommodating. Thy were al... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff, 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:JessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:My wife and I were moving cross country for the first time in thirty five years. We were stressed out and expecting a rough time transporting everything we owned including our car. We contacted Bob Turner of Amerifreight. Bob was extremely pleasant, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clint Crabtree
    Date:8/30/2012 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: California - Virginia
    Review:Thanks guys for making it possible to ship my truck!! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph BlackaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: the best car transport service ever!
    Review:I used this company to transport my car to California in June 2011 and again in October 2011 back to Georgia. After the horror stories I heard from other companies, I tried this one based on the reviews and I have to say it was the best decision. Car... [ More ]
    Poster:Oklages
    Date:8/30/2012 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: I will use them again for sure!
    Review:The driver was very friendly and courteous. He was available to contact on his cell phone anytime we needed to reach him while our car was in route. He delivered our car on the 7th day, after driving all the way from coast to coast. The customer serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:8/30/2012 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Vehicle was picked up in a timely manner as scheduled. Driver was courteous and professional. Vehicle arrived in California on schedule without damage. Price was resonable. I would definately use this carrier again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ragan Cole
    Date:8/29/2012 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door with More!
    Review:I found this service excellent. The drivers were polite, excellent, and very helpful. The car arrived needing a quick dust off, but was otherwise perfect. Being in a hurry they were quick to expedite the shipment. I stayed the night at the airport be... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue Hawkins
    Date:8/29/2012 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: My car transport was smooth,clean and on time
    Review:From start to finish, I was impressed by the staff(Jeff) who took my request so nicely. He provided all details in the beginning and did follow up on the service even after the delivery. He was very professional and transparent in giving details. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Daya SinghThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2012 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:AmeriFreight gets the job done. But more importantly, AmeriFreight gets the job done correctly. I called the toll free number and was immediately assigned a 'personal' employee that assisted me along the entire way. They helped me find a carrier less... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin LeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2012 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Hate the Playa, Hate the Game
    Review:I have been thinking about this review for months now.. I wasn't going to leave one because they entice you with a rebate and pretty much tell you to give them 5 stars and if you dont, you have to call them and explain why (hence all the 5 star ratin... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable to hear that our customer was disappointed with our services. We always strive to achieve a 5 star full score as we are not happy with anything less for our customers. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive reviews. We do not make it a condition that only positive reviews get a rebate of even that a review is required to receive a rebate. Our economy saver rate is never guaranteed. But we do get many customers shipped at the lower rate. By reading some of our past reviews it is very evident that many customers get their cars shipped at a discounted rate. We have many good relationships with carriers that will assist us getting a customers vehicle shipped at the rate we quoted whenever they have availability, even if it is below the normal average going rate. The AFta plan is an optional gap cover that will ensure you are not out of pocket in case a carrier's insurance fails to pay. That does happen and is an excellent assurance for customers who want to ship their vehicles worry free. No other company offers this benefit but it is an addition service for an additional cost. [ view ]
    Poster:HBomb BlandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2012 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Timely, efficient, friendly and professional. I think that covers it all! I've used this service three times now and have always been satisfied. thank you again, Chris [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/29/2012 2:07:00 PM
    Review:The Amerifreight rep (Jorge Cruz) kept in touch with us each step of the way to let us know what was going to happen next. This was very helpful. The mover was on time - calling when he was almost at the pick-up point. It all ran like clockwork. So m... [ More ]
    Poster:George G
    Date:8/29/2012 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Got me my car
    Review:AmeriFreight was very helpful on the phone. I liked them because they were verified by the BBB and had excellent reviews. Service was perfect and got my car across the US in 5 days. Door to door service as well! Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/29/2012 8:51:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69