View 144,729 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,730th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2029 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Virgin No More
    Review:It happens to everyone sooner or later. You lose your virginity. And I lost mine with AmeriFreight. I had never had to transport my car and with AmeriFreight losing my auto transport virginity was easy, painless, and dare I say it - pleasurable. ... [ More ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2012 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car
    Review:Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. We chose the least expensive transport, ($495) since we were not in a hurry to get the car. It ended up costing $200 more for the company that was willing to get the car. We decided to go ahead and pay ... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret
    Date:9/20/2012 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome AmeriFreight: Affordable, Reliable Cross-country Transport
    Review:I contacted almost ten companies from TransportReview.com to ship my 1986 Toyota Tercel from San Diego to Arlington. I wanted a highly rated company, but also wanted the best available rate. After receiving several quotes, I rec'd the best quote fro... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:9/20/2012 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: Dependable
    Review:This was our second time using Amerifreight to ship our car. Overall, both were positive experiences and the price was very competitive. Our car was delivered quickly by dispatch car shipment companies that seemed trustworthy. The car was a little di... [ More ]
    Poster:PatrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2012 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: money well spent with Amerifrieght
    Review:There was NO bait and switch with AmeriFrieght. Some transports were cheaper up front but my experience is that they cost you more in time and money in the end. I got exactly what was represented from Amerifrieght. [ View ]
    Poster:realwitz
    Date:9/19/2012 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Would use this company again. Good service, they were always available through out the whole process, updates are always available. I was contacted when my car arrived the destination. On time [ View ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:carlos hozThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2012 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: First Timer
    Review:This was the first time I used a transport company and had no knowledge of how it worked. Amerifreight's Jorge was great! He was patient with me, answering my questions, offering suggestions. The cost of $1200 was in line with other transport quote... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:M G Sandor
    Date:9/19/2012 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is a GRADE A Auto Transport Company!!
    Review:I was terrified of shipping my car across the country. After speaking with Jorge Cruz he made me feel at ease and seemed very knowledgeable about the process. He gave me advice and even though i was skeptical about the whole process of leaving my mos... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber K
    Date:9/19/2012 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Five Star Review for First Class Service
    Review:The very best 5 STAR experience in customer service that I have had in a long time! I had never used a car carrier or shipper and was unsure as to how to approach the services and come out unscathed and satisfied. Well, for sure Graham Turn... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:BobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2012 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: An honest company that delivers on their commitments - the only carrier to use!!
    Review:I did significant due diligence on my search for my car transportation needs and have used other carriers in the past, however, I went with AmeriFreight this time around and I'm glad I did. Great customer service from the first request for quote wit... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:J Lilly
    Date:9/19/2012 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Review of AmeriFreight for vehicle shipment
    Review:We shipped our vehicle from Honolulu to Colorado Springs. Our agent Bob Turner was knowledgeable and helpful. Our vehicle was delivered undamaged and the choice of carrier for the transport between Long Beach, CA and Colorado Springs, CO used by A... [ More ]
    Poster:Daryl Matsumura
    Date:9/19/2012 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: suv FROM SEATTLE TO JACKSONVILLE
    Review:Amerifreight was straight forward about the costs and transit time. The SUV moved from Seattle, WA to Jacksonville, FL. We are a Licensed freight forwarder which exports to Latin America & the Caribbean, and deal routinely with transporters. A... [ More ]
    Poster:PedroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2012 9:43:00 AM
    Subject: VA > WA
    Review:Amerifright review I was very nervous shipping my car... Never know who you deal with and naturally you are doing all of this over the phone. I was pleasantly surprised with Amerifright. Mr. Cruz was not at all pushy like the other companies promi... [ More ]
    Poster:M Nicholas
    Date:9/19/2012 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: Moving your Car, use AmeriFreight
    Review:My friend suggested me to go with AmeriFreight and I called them and Jorge Kruse just made it easy for me from there onwards. He explained me the details and various options. I chose the Economy option as I had enough time. As he told me exactly the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sudheer
    Date:9/18/2012 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is AWESOME
    Review:Bob Turner with AmeriFreight was very helpful along the whole process. This was my first time shipping my car, and was very weary at first with all the scams. AmeriFreight is Better Business Bureau Accredited and stand by their word. The whole proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:9/18/2012 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is dependable
    Review:This is my 3rd time using Amerifreight and never had issues on pick-up or delivery. It does take time to pick up a car in VA/DC metro area, but they will deliver on-time or better than 5-7 business days. I shipped a SUV and Compact car my other tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Emmanuel Garcia
    Date:9/18/2012 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:AmeriFreight arranged to ship my car and it arrived on time, on budget and in excellent condition. They exceeded all my expectations. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Kutner
    Date:9/18/2012 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Pricing not super honest
    Review:Read the fine print with these guys. They incent folks to write reviews and don't guarantee that your car will be picked up for the price they give you. I realize it was likely in the fine print of the SUPER INFO HEAVY email confirmation they sent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aimee
    Date:9/18/2012 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Although it took many extra days from the asked pick-up time, once the car was on its way to Florida from California is took 3 days less than expected, so I was very happy about that. I was upset about only one thing and it was that a 1960's Jaguar w... [ More ]
    Poster:Madison DurleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2012 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Itself was Great but..
    Review:Unfortunately, although my experience with Amerifreight, especially Graham who was very helpful during this process, was great, my car was delivered damaged by EBRO. Since Amerifreight is not actually responsible for the truck and driver, I cannot bl... [ More ]
    Poster:JwlThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2012 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Good first-time experience
    Review:The new first-time experience was not so stressful as I had thought. The price was cheaper than other companies. I paid $740 for shipment from CA to WA, including the extra insurance. Bob Turner was helpful and trying to clarify my confusion. The tru... [ More ]
    Poster:TimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2012 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Under Promised and Over Delivered!!!!
    Review:After spending a considerable amount of time researching various companies to ship my son’s car from New Hampshire to California I choose AmeriFreight because of there A+ rating with the BBB and the high number of glowing reviews on Transport R... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Stanley
    Date:9/17/2012 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: reliable
    Review:Everything was as promised.Car was delivered to my son a day early.Communication was great and delivery was within the hour that the driver said it would be there. [ View ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:9/17/2012 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight shipping of car
    Review:The Amerifreight experience was a solid one. I was impressed with their honest and direct approach to shipping my daughter's car across the country. It was somewhat difficult to find someone to take the route at the price we had hoped for, but th... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:Maureen
    Date:9/17/2012 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. I was moving to TX from PA and I had to schedule a pick up due to making my flight. They were there when expected and were able to hold the car for me while I was out of the country until I got back to Te... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana HershbergerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2012 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Performance
    Review:Contact was easy. Phone calls to Amerifreight with questions were returned propmptly. All dealings with Amerifreight were professionally handled. The carrier, Q Express, attempted to collect the fee upon pickup, although it was agreed upon and act... [ More ]
    Poster:John PayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2012 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable
    Review:I called Amerifreight specifically because of the great reviews I read. When I spoke to Gorge he put me right at ease . First, knowing that I did not have to 'commit' until a carrier actually verified a pickup time, cost and I was able to research t... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2012 10:43:00 AM
    Subject: Pretty solid service
    Review:The delivery was delayed due to difficulties in finding a driver who was coming to Baltimore, and then again when the delivery truck broke down en route. However, Amerifreight was professional and set me up with a good transporter who brought my car... [ More ]
    Poster:Nikeshan JeyakumarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2012 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The vehicle was picked up within a day after the order was placed.The car was delivered on time in excellent condition. I would definitely recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Anu
    Date:9/16/2012 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good.
    Review:The company seemed dependable and reliable. The car was transported speedily without any noticeable damages to the exterior of the car. After contacting the transporting company, I was given accurate information about when the car would be picked up ... [ More ]
    Poster:DevinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/15/2012 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Customer Service Made It So Easy!
    Review:I made this transport unbelievably complicated but Amerifreight was awesome! I had a job transfer come up suddenly and needed to ship my Audi A3 from Atlanta Georgia to San Jose California So I contacted Graham Turner at Amerifreight. The problem ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Weems
    Date:9/15/2012 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Weddings and cliffs don’t mix
    Review:Recently, We traveled from Vancouver, WA to Tyler Hill, PA to participate in our nephew’s wedding. At 11pm the night before the wedding, our 2010 Corolla slid off a dirt road and over a ten-foot cliff. We were miraculously unharmed but distrau... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Shaffer
    Date:9/15/2012 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Short Notice, Fast Turn Around
    Review:Time got away from me with getting everything ready for the move that I forgot about getting my car shipped. It only took a week, from the time I called, until a driver was picking up my car at our doorstep. Graham was in contact with me almost dai... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:9/15/2012 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Graham knows best
    Review:We shipped our F-150 truck from California to Maryland in September 2012. We had what we thought was "plenty of time" so we started out offering the bargain rate ($895) to the shipping companies. Graham contacted us after only 10 days say... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2012 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: fast shipping!
    Review:car was picked up on a thursday and made it 2200 miles in just around 8 days. incredibly fast and would definitely use again. when i have shipped cars before, they were either lost or extremely late. this was a pleasant surprise! [ View ]
    Poster:nikoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2012 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: 2 cars, One trip!
    Review:Needed to have both our cars shipped from the east coast to the west coast in time for our arrival in our new home. Jeff was brilliant! He worked with us to find the right guys for the job, and they (both cars) made it to the west coast with flying ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:9/14/2012 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Put Your Car in Amerifreight's Hands!
    Review:Needed to ship car from CA to DE. I did lots of research and calling companies before selecting Amerifreight as I heard lots of horror stories. Graham Turner was my contact and he was the best. He thoroughly explained the process and the price and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane McCabeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/14/2012 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Newbie mistake, I should have called Bob first!!!
    Review:I spoke to Bob at AmeriFreight when I started getting quotes to ship my vehicle. AmeriFreight was NOT the lowest bidder, so I did what every first time shipper would do and went with the lowest bidder. I did not have a tight time schedule and had p... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:9/13/2012 8:16:00 PM
    Review:I had to move my car from LA to Connecticut. The order quote was accurate. Customer service was knowledgeable and helped me move my car. The truckers were a bit late, but the company did well to explain how the transport works and what to expect. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:9/13/2012 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great service poor timing
    Review:The service from Jorge was handled really well, he took his time to explain the process. It may be out of their control, but the shippers took awhile to arrive, 2 weeks after I first placed the order. In the future they should suggest increasing th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan Chen
    Date:9/13/2012 5:29:00 PM
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight to help ship my car home after it was decided that I couldn't drive back from Utah. We were in a bit of a rush and chose a higher level of service. Everything went smoothly and the car was picked up and arrived earlier than expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie Loud
    Date:9/13/2012 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: shipment
    Review:Actully i have been refered to amerifreight by a friend after he has been delayed, then he called them and change to amerifreight.and he told me they are profissional and and cheaper than the others, and i researched for quote and found that they are... [ More ]
    Poster:KhalidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2012 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasant experience
    Review:Transporting a vehicle isn't a fun thing to do, but Jorge and AmeriFreight made it a pleasant experience. The final cost was a little higher than the original quote, but that was to ensure a pickup/delivery within a very specific timeframe so no comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Riccardo TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2012 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: HAPPY
    Review:Was more $ then expected but Happy to get my car.Was very happy with Graham keeping in touch with me. Thank you Norman [ View ]
    Poster:Norman SachsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2012 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Bait and Switch Experience
    Review:Disappointing experience. Graham quoted a low rate and was very attentive until I placed the order. I was trying to coordinate a cross country move and needed to rent a car at both ends for a few days, so as it got closer, I was trying to get more d... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing to see that a customer was less than totally satisfied with our services. We apologize to our customer if we did not communicate well enough explaining the different rate options. We are well known for being very explicit and clear on how the shipment process works as is evident form the great number of reviews we already had. We always try getting the absolute lowest possible rate for our customers. We do not entice customers to leave only positive reviews and a review is not required for a rebate. This customer will receive a rebate in spite of the negative response. [ view ]
    Poster:TPA2DEN
    Date:9/11/2012 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Comments on shipping auto Georgia/Massachusetts
    Review:The entire process was completely excellent from the initial contact to completion. Graham Turner explained the process and pricing clearly and maintained contact throughout to advise status. Certain circumstances preculded pick up at the place of ga... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony FilippelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2012 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great broker
    Review:Great customer service with Amerifreight - I was wary of shipping my car coast to coast, but pleased with the open, honest communication about the whole shipping process and the quickness of the representative (Bob) to answer my inquiries throughout... [ More ]
    Poster:Jaimie
    Date:9/11/2012 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service from Graham at AmeriFreight
    Review:Graham was able to locate a carrier within two days of me contacting him, despite it being a difficult pickup location. Unfortunately, the original carrier had a truck break down and they were not able to give me a time when a new truck might arrive... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah FlanneryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2012 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Colorado to California Transport of Smaller Vehicle
    Review:AmeriFreight provided great service - they were reliable and clear. I worked with Bob Turner who was a pleasure to work with and didn't try to push the most expensive option. I happened to push for that option since I was executing the job for someo... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia ParkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2012 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommended
    Review:I would highly recommend Amerifreight. It was convenient for me to drop my car off at their Atlanta location and hop a flight from the airport right after. The delivery person on the receiving end (from Seint Auto Transport) was just as nice and pun... [ More ]
    Poster:Ebony
    Date:9/11/2012 12:32:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69