View 144,123 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,124th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2032 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.47% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.53% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great Vintage Car Transport
    Review:I spent hours on end searching the numerous transport options available on the internet to ship my newly-acquired '67 Alfa from Seattle to its new home in Virginia. Many of those I contacted would not provide on-line quotes, and those quotes I did r... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Richard Naylor
    Date:10/17/2012 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transporter 4
    Review:This was the first time i shipped my car and so worried . But I Had a great experience with this company.Whenever i had a question or concern they were there to help.When the car was picked up the driver told me it would take about 8-9 days and exact... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Laxman GuduguntlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2012 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Knowlegable and Forthright Agent - Great Service!!
    Review:I have moved many times before and have had a few bad experiences. As a result I do a TON of research before hiring anyone. Out of the 10 or so agents I spoke to Bob was the only one who could articulate the details of the transport including the ins... [ More ]
    Poster:meitz
    Date:10/15/2012 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ok
    Review:The actual transportation of the vehicle was great. Was a little disappointed that the super saver rate was not available even though that was the rate that was chosen. [ View ]
    Poster:K. Mapp
    Date:10/15/2012 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: They gain my respect by finding the driver within 2 hrs
    Review:My friend asked me to ship his car to la from seattle. I had some difficulity in finding a company to ship it. So i email some companies. However amerifright was the 1st one to call me so i trusted them to ship the 2012 audi a4. I asked the company t... [ More ]
    Poster:Alvin
    Date:10/15/2012 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: good transport
    Review:It was relatively painless compared to the bombardment of other carriers, including some who would call and hang up often. [ View ]
    Poster:regan
    Date:10/15/2012 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Door_to_Door Car shipping
    Review:I did a lot of research on internet to ship my Toyota corolla from NJ to TX. I got several quotes from different companies. Some are terminal to terminal with additional charges to pickup and derlivery to home address. I got very low quote from Tur... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:mparimi
    Date:10/14/2012 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasing experience
    Review:With all of the stresses involved relocating from NJ to AZ, getting my car moved was an obvious concern. A co-worker had a great experince with Amerfreight and recommended them to me. Because I figured it would be a 4 to 5 day drive across the coun... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Pruneau
    Date:10/14/2012 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: SAVED OVER $375 AND DID BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WHO STAND BY THERE WORD
    Review:I called 11 different companies before calling Amerifreight for quotes, to ship my honda civic from San Diego to Ashburn, VA. And after calling all these people I was not sure if I should believe any of them or not. Quotes were too high and most of... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam SandhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2012 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Did everything in their power to satisfy my needs
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight 1 week before my move date. While I did not get the car moved that week due to being off of the normal shipping routes, AmeriFreight did everything in their power to transport my vehicle and stay true to their initial quote. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:10/12/2012 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transaction
    Review:I had 2 BMWs shipped from Florida to Maryland. They kept in constant touch with me until the cars were picked up. The driver was on time and the cars actually arrived early to my destination which I had told them would be fine with me. They really... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:10/12/2012 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Give your vehicle the Amerifreight Difference!
    Review:This our second time to ship our vehicle by Amerifreight. They were very courteous, helpful, knowlegeable and above all first class! Both times we were included in the loop from the start of our order until our vehicle was delivered. We never had to... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Williams
    Date:10/12/2012 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: High Quality, Low Cost and Fast Delivery. Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I am currently in the military and when I was overseas last year, I had my car shipped with a different car carrier. When my car made it to its destination, it had 65 more miles on it and they refused to claim that they did. Since I have been back I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2012 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Second Flawless Experience!
    Review:Our first experience with AmeriFreight was transporting a vehicle from California to Georgia about 4 years ago, and it went flawlessly; our most recent experience this week was transporting a vehicle from New Jersey to Georgia with the same wonderful... [ More ]
    Poster:Wanda Carr
    Date:10/11/2012 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Knowing what I know now
    Review:I recently bought a truck from Ohio while I was being stationed in TX, big 'ol Texas. Smack dab in the middle of nowhere, San Angelo. I never got the original destination, but its because its off of the main highways. So after waiting 16 days with no... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:10/11/2012 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Easier part of the move
    Review:We moved cross country from southern Ohio to norther California with 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 cars, and a whole house of stuff. Our car moving was one of the easier bits of the move. We went with two different brokers trying to save some money: AmeriF... [ More ]
    Poster:OH-CA moveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2012 4:05:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight has great customer service! I called to confirm my order and was alerted a few hours later that my car would be able to be picked up the next day!! Great Service and Fast Shipping! Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2012 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Everything Perfect - NO Surprises!!!
    Review:Everything was Perfect with my car transport from beginning to end! Working with Bob Turner @ AmeriFreight was great, he was very knowledgeable and explained everything to my satisfaction. He answered all my questions completely and timely, everythi... [ More ]
    Poster:John Robson
    Date:10/11/2012 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: California to New Jersey - after lots of research
    Review:I needed to move my SUV from Santa Barbara to New Jersey. Spoke with about 10 different companies and most of them said that because Santa Barbara is out of the way (90 miles from LA) it is going to be tricky to move my car and I would have to pay mo... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT K
    Date:10/11/2012 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT
    Review:I'M HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED COMPARED TO THE ONE WE USED 3 YEARS AGO WHICH I WOULD NOT ELABORATE; SLIGHT COMMUNICATION PROBLEM BUT WE GOT THROUGH; PRICE IS CONVENIENT FOR THE BUDGET. [ View ]
    Poster:myrna ramas
    Date:10/10/2012 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: read before using this transport company!!!!!
    Review:before you go looking for a transport company let me tell you about amerifreight. I called around looking for transport companys and found that amerifreight was one of the least expensive with one of the highest ratings. I was given a quote and a tim... [ More ]
    Poster:antonio castrejon
    Date:10/10/2012 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Without a hitch
    Review:Used for cross country move, vehicle was picked up on first available date and actually arrived several days before they estimated. Very pleased and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Derrick
    Date:10/10/2012 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: First time user and found a gem
    Review:Amerifreight is very professional and was able to communicate and update me where's my car is. My car came in in perfect condition and the delivery person was very polite and I would strongly recommend this company to those who want to transport the... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy Lu
    Date:10/10/2012 2:34:00 PM
    Review:The service was great. The company commutation skills with you is excellent. Mr. Graham was nice also. [ View ]
    Poster:Julian BoatengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2012 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Mustang won by three lengths!
    Review:I bought a car on EBAY in a small town on the coast of Oregon and shipped to Chicago. AmeriFreight picked the car up quickly. Jorge kept track of the status of shipment and called me to check on how things were going. The car arrived one day early in... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Blase
    Date:10/10/2012 9:11:00 AM
    Review:Mr. Turner from Amerifreight found a company that would ship my car from GA to NY very quickly. I gave him a relatively short pickup window and he managed to find a carrier to pick up the car in that time window. The car arrived in the same conditio... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr. ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2012 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping from New York to California
    Review:To be honest, in the car shipping market a lot of brokers on line, first you have to choose best rated broker by BBB, after that broker will do everything for you. I choose first top 5 brokers & pick one that was AmeriFreight, Jorge Cruz is the ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Elbert TunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2012 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport-AZ to TX
    Review:I researched and submitted bid sto several car transport carries. AmeriFreight proposed the best overall bid- -Graham Turner was extremely helpful. Carrier arrived a little earlier than I had anticipated- which was fine and arrived in Houston before... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2012 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Support & Great Service!!!
    Review:Overall is was a pleasure to do business with AmeriFreight. They were courteous, knowledgeable and handled all of my requests in a very timely manner. I had to make several changes to my original request including shipping day and type of vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Walker Hunter
    Date:10/9/2012 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: CA to WI shipped Ameri-freight
    Review:I called and talked to Jorge after getting my quote in email. I wanted more descriptive informations and more questions that needed to be answered. Jorge answered all my questions and gave me more info that I intended to ask for. I was very happy wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Xoua LeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2012 10:00:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight was very easy to deal with. The order process was relatively seamless, without any back and forth. The person who booked my order was straightforward and to the point. He was able to answer all of my questions quickly and effectively.... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharmin
    Date:10/7/2012 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight was awesome!!!!
    Review:I never shipped a vehicle before and I was full of trepidation, particularly after reviewing the subject online and hearing horror stories. I heard of Amerifreight from online transport reviews and decided to use them after getting many quotes. Jeff... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark DeBellisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2012 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Happy First Time Car Shipper
    Review:Jeff at AmeriFreight was very polite, accesible, and most importantly followed through on his word. I had never shipped a car before and was quite nervous to do so based on bad experiences related to me by many snowbirds who frequently ship their veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Katie
    Date:10/6/2012 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Freight Shipper
    Review:My grandson is in the Navy in California and wanted his car. I called AmeriFreight and from the very beginnig they were very thourough with there information. I originally went the low cost way of $795.00. Just hoping the care would move. I was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Collins
    Date:10/5/2012 8:40:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight did their job
    Review:Everything Amerifreight did for me was great. I've done business with them before and they still are the best car transport business in my opinion. They kept in contact, gave me all the info needed, and was there when I called. The only issue was... [ More ]
    Poster:christopher
    Date:10/4/2012 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Overall a good experience
    Review:My car was picked up and arrived as expected - for the most part, this was a great experience. My only complaints would be that (1) the car was dirty when I picked it up and (2) the driver showed up to pick up the car about an hour before I was expec... [ More ]
    Poster:Andreas Becker
    Date:10/4/2012 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: In a crazy industry they did a great job.
    Review:I consider myself a savvy consumer. So when it came time to ship my car I cinched up the belt and went to work studying companies and reading reviews trying to find the best deal out there. In a very short time I came to realize that the industry... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Good
    Date:10/4/2012 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Made It Easy!
    Review:A flawless transaction. Jorge at AmeriFreight was responsive and courteous and kept me updated every step of the way. The car arrived early and was in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:W. C. BURNS
    Date:10/4/2012 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: ALLEVIATED CONCERNS AND EARNED THE TRUST OF A CRITICAL CONSUMER!
    Review:I had never turned one of my personal vehicles over to a shipper before, and I needed to move my old but beloved collectible car across the country recently. I had worked with another company briefly before calling Amerifreight and had a terrible ex... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Kern
    Date:10/4/2012 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Help, I'm on Fire!!!
    Review:It took a while to find a carrier because I 1) started with the bargain basement price of $985, 2) my vehicle was inoperable, and 3) the pickup location was somewhat isolated. I ended up waiting for about two weeks and had to bump up the price to $11... [ More ]
    Poster:BenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2012 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied costumer
    Review:I was pleases with the professionalism and courtious customer service. There were changes in the date on my part at one point and they were understanding and worked out another day with me without any issues or hassle. [ View ]
    Poster:Satisfied costumer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2012 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Feedback
    Review:This is the second time I shipped my car using AmeriFreight company , the customer service is good and the carrier they picked is good as well and on-time for picki-up and delivery. The price is ok. I shipped my car from New York to Northern ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2012 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded expectations!
    Review: Amerifreight did a terrific job. They were in constant contact with me, returned all of my phone calls and e-mails promptly, and only steered me towards a good shipper. And they did all of this at a price $150 below the next competitor. I highly... [ More ]
    Poster:Court W.
    Date:10/3/2012 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: FAN-FREAKING-TASTIC
    Review:That's right. 5 stars. Bob was awesome. When he wasn't available, Jorge was right there to help and he too was awesome. We'd all love to ship a car across the country for cheap, but the reality is that it just can't be cheap. After getting ... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/3/2012 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Adequate transaction
    Review:I needed to ship a Chevy Tahoe fro Arizona to Missouri and I needed the vehicle picked up in a very tight window. It was a struggle to meet my needs but it was accomplished. I has to pay more than what I was quoted although none of my information or ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ralph CruzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang Transport
    Review:Need to transport a 2011 Mustang from Georgia to Oklahoma ASAP. Called Jorge at AmeriFreight due to excellent reviews and he explaned all of the shipping options in detail. We decided to go with the expedited service due to our time constraints and... [ More ]
    Poster:John Carter
    Date:10/3/2012 4:46:00 PM
    Review:The experience for me was great. From the first phone call to the day of delivery was 6 days. The driver was a day early and had my vehicle to me before the scheduled delivery. Very knowledgable driver on the overall concept of operations. Very pleas... [ More ]
    Poster:OutlawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Jeff and the guys at Amerifreight were not only courteous and professional but also extremely competitive with their rates. [ View ]
    Poster:L. HillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: FROM A PICKY CUSTOMER
    Review: I consider myself a picky customer and the things I like and expect are probably what everyone else’s does as well, but unlike other people I will not let it just go and can be very difficult. I had to ship my daughters Honda Civic from ... [ More ]
    Poster:JILL SYNMOIE
    Date:10/3/2012 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Amazingly fast service!
    Review:I've shipped my car from NJ to CA recently. I am very happy with the service. In particular, everything went really fast from initial quote to the final delivery. For instance, it took only two days to find a truck that can pick up my car, and the... [ More ]
    Poster:WHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2012 3:09:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69