View 144,740 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,741th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2029 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Top Notch Service
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight did a fantastic job in helping me ship my car from northern CA to TX. This was the second time that I've used AmeriFreight and they did not disappoint. In fact, this experience was virtually flawless. The actual carrier, Ship... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Rita S
    Date:11/2/2012 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of My Mercedes Benz
    Review:I contacted several freight companies to transport my Mercedes Benz. Amerifreight was the only company that gave me a full rundown of my options, including cost comparisons, and what to consider when choosing a company. They explained liability and... [ More ]
    Poster:Edythe Russo GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2012 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use AMERIFREIGHT, and you will Regret
    Review:Handing over your property in some one's else's hands is always difficult and these people really took great care of my car. The person I contacted to initially about the transport of my car, explained to me everything in detail. He explained all the... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhishek Khatti
    Date:11/1/2012 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transp.
    Review:I have heard horror stories about car transports, but this was just the opposite. The people at Amerifreight were helpfull and professional. They actually found a transport and had the date all set up and at the last minute the transporter cancelled,... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:CherylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2012 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Despite hurricane Sandy, car was delivered on time in excellent condition!!!
    Review:First time using the AmeriFreight and highly satisfied with their service and price for the car delivery. I needed a brand new car delivered from a dealership in Colorado to New Jersey and was looking for the best quote available with a reputable com... [ More ]
    Poster:JigneshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2012 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another Saab Story, Another Call to AmeriFreight!
    Review:This has been yet another GREAT experience with Amerifreight! My mechanic lives down in Texas and I swear that all of my cars just like going "home to him" because that's where they end up when they have had it with the cold Mid-Atlantic w... [ More ]
    Poster:Drea Nanini
    Date:10/31/2012 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:First off let me say that I have never used any type of car hauling company before.My Mother passed away and my brother wanted me to have her car. My first thought was to drive from Fayetteville Ar to Lancaster Calif. Second thought was to fly out a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherrie
    Date:10/31/2012 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting cars
    Review:This is the second time we have used this company and have been very happy with the results both times. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:10/31/2012 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: transport car
    Review:I made a very hectic move from East Coast to West Coast. I had my car picked up within three days of placing the order and I was very happy with my driver Andy the long haul driver. I have never shipped a car before and he was very patient as he went... [ More ]
    Poster:brenda
    Date:10/31/2012 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight (Yurco was carrier)- SPOT ON
    Review:RE order# 940007575-TM (San Diego to Newport, RI). Two cars (Avalanceh and a 1972 IH Travelall). Amerifreight performed as they advertised. On time at pick-up, on time at delivery without a scratch and at broadcast cost. Would definitely recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Waterman
    Date:10/30/2012 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Not consistent
    Review:I was a returning customer. I opted for the same shippers as my first experience with them was fine. But the second one is bad. The time was much much longer than expected. I had to shell more than 25% money than the initial amount agreed upon. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:TGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2012 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my Acura TL
    Review:My car was delivered undamaged and in a timely manner. If you are looking to have your vehicle picked up and delivered quickly I would suggest you comunicate that up front. Thank you AmeriFreight and Team of Tim! [ View ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:10/30/2012 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Transport of an older auto
    Review:I was having an auto picked up and transported about 280 miles to a shop where some restoration work was to be performed. Externally my auto was in nice shape even though it is a 1985 vintage, so I decided on an enclosed carrier. After discussing t... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:10/30/2012 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Shipper
    Review:This is the first time I shifted my car from Florida to Texas and I was not sure how the whole order would be executed without any problem. My car was picked up on Sunday (10/21) morning and car was delivered on monday (10/22) evening!!! I was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:10/30/2012 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Not afraid any more
    Review:I was really afraid and confused as to what should I do to send my car to state of Texas. Did a lot of research and went through so many online sites before I could make my decision. Bob, was really honest in explaining the process and did not leave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Sharma
    Date:10/30/2012 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:From the moment I contacted AmeriFreight I received a prompt response and quote. Once I confirmed my acceptance of the quote, my car was picked up the next day and delivered from California to North Carolina in 7 days with zero damage. I'm extremel... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill Albano
    Date:10/30/2012 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great car shipping company. They found a carrier fast and at a great price. The carrier picked my truck up the next day after booking and delivered it 1100 miles away in about 24 hrs. with no damage or issues. Will call them again i... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/29/2012 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:When I was looking into a carrier to transport my car from Long Island, New York to San Diego, California I was skeptical. I felt like I kept researching into companies and finding good reviews on one site, and then terrible reviews of the same comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina K.
    Date:10/29/2012 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: Solid
    Review:Good work, I would use them again....car showed up in the same condition. Driver was flexible with delivery which was greatly appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/29/2012 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Door-to-door, safe, fast, stress free, high quality service and peace of mind!
    Review:I spent several weeks looking for a trustworthy and reputable auto transport company. I went on ever possible website and read review after review but to my disappointment I found nothing. Finally, I stumbled across AmeriFreight. My experience with A... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber
    Date:10/27/2012 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country Transport
    Review:I had my car shipped across the country from Georgia to California. AmeriFreight seemed to be a good choice for me because they are highly-rated and offered one of the lower estimates to transport my car. Jorge was prompt and knowledgeable in answer... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2012 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight brokered the shipment of my vehicle for the cheapest price of the five different companies I shopped. They offered a $35 military discount and a $50 rebate on the order as well. The broker was up front on the process and was able to brok... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham, 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Rydberg
    Date:10/27/2012 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and reliable!
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight after reading the reviews online. The contact person was very knowledgable about the auto shipping process. I discussed my available dates with him and by the end of the business day (Friday), he contacted me back to tell me th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany W
    Date:10/26/2012 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight to the rescue
    Review:We were looking for an interstate mover that is reasonably priced and reliable to bring our car from CT to WA, we ha used a different service in the past but had bad experiences. Amerifreight was on of the names that had really good reviews and they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathaniel Yu Chua
    Date:10/25/2012 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Chicago to California
    Review:It took a little longer than I would have expected for the car to be picked up for shipping but it was a very nice experience. It's the first time I had to get my car shipped but it won't be the last time I do so through Amerifreight in case I need t... [ More ]
    Poster:KadambariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2012 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:Shipped a car cross country. Not bad service. The guys truck broke down so I had to wait an extra day. Other than that it wasn't that bad. He gave me updates and kept me posted on his position. [ View ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2012 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied Veteran family
    Review:I can't even begin to tell you how satisfied I am wih this company. I don't know what I would have done without them. They went above and beyond to find a carrier to transport my truck from a small town in Alabama to Denver, co. My husband is in Af... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlotte H.
    Date:10/25/2012 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:I was recommended AmeriFreight by a friend who had used them to ship her vehicle in the past. I contacted them and asked to speak with Graham, who had helped my friend. Once I spoke with him, he gave me a quote of $595 and within 30 min he called me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristen
    Date:10/25/2012 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Not Like Honey Badger
    Review:Unlike the Honey Badger, the people at AmeriFreight DO care. The entire process was excellent in every respect. Highly recommended. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:10/24/2012 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great People
    Review:BOB was amazing. He set everything up for my car to be picked up and delivered on time. He got me the quote that I had requested and followed up with me everyday until my car was picked up. This is the 2nd time i have used them and I would use them t... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2012 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Get er done!
    Review:Every thing went great. This is the second time we have moved my truck with this carrier. We moved the same vehicle from Texas to Ohio 5 yeas ago and were equally pleased. From the time they called with the pickup information, to the delivery 24 h... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Fletcher
    Date:10/23/2012 10:03:00 PM
    Review:Due to the small size of the city I was moving from, my car could not be picked up from my origination city in North Carolina for the original price quoted. However, Amerifreight *DID* warn me of this possibility at the time I was making my reservati... [ More ]
    Poster:East Coast to West Coast Move
    Date:10/20/2012 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: FORD Bronco
    Review:Excellent service with very professional people. After researching over 30 carriers and that many quotes I chose AMERIFREIGHT and have positively no regrets. Both Bob Turner and the carrier, Da Mul Tiservice made delivery with my Texas contact with t... [ More ]
    Poster:James Rogers
    Date:10/20/2012 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond customer service
    Review:Though I dreaded having my vehicle shipped across country (I contemplated driving myself!), I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only was my vehicle delivered faster than expected, the customer service was fantastic, far exceeding my expectations... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Ganschow
    Date:10/19/2012 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, fast and safe delivery!
    Review:I had to move from Florida to California and had to bring my brand new Hyundai Elantra along. The driving cost for a new car was too risky, so we decided to freight it across the country. AmeriFreight found a carrier quickly and was able to get the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Burbank
    Date:10/19/2012 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Faster than I thought possible
    Review:Used AmerifReight on the recommendation of a friend who had a good experience with them. They were able to find a carrier to pick up my vehicle that night! Not only that, the trip to Tennessee for the vehicle only took 4 days! Drivers were very court... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:10/19/2012 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: YOUR SEARCH IS OVER....CHOOSE AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:My first contact with Graham @ AmeriFreight was the 2nd week of June 2012. I was relocating to Florida but wanted my Yukon XL delivered to Alabama. Within 3 days of getting to Alabama i was in a terrible accident and my friend girl knew my vehicle wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Antionette Pope
    Date:10/19/2012 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifeight Rocks!
    Review:I checked all online reviews for car transport before even choosing a company. Amerifreight's reputation was head and shoulders above all others. I contacted Amerifreight's Bob Turner ahead of time to get a quote. When I was ready to ship, I called h... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2012 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: No need to look any further than AmeriFreight
    Review:We had a great experience with AmeriFreight! We chose to go with them because it was the cheapest quote we received and saw all the great reviews. We are very happy with our decision and would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerry
    Date:10/18/2012 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great agency
    Review:This is a great company to do business, they have good prices always looking the best for the client, they have great communication with the client and explain everything very well. [ View ]
    Poster:Susana This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2012 12:01:00 AM
    Review:I had an excellent experience with the company .The drivers no words to express their treatment ,so professional ,punctual,wonderful couple.Jorge did an excellent job .I am so happy and do business again .i recommend to friend and family . [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Tesfaye woldemariamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: The One & Only Company Stand Out
    Review:I was so worry cause this is my 1st time to enter the transport business.I did a lot of research and carefully choose Amerifrieght not only that this company has good reviews but also i feel like i can trust this guy,Bob at the 1st time i talked to h... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric LuuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: 56 Belair
    Review:Everything went well, my car was transported in very reasonable time, considering the fact that I'am in the military and was gone the whole time while it was being loaded and transported. Bob Turner could not get a hold of me, so him and my wife took... [ More ]
    Poster:Fabian
    Date:10/17/2012 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to CA
    Review:I was always able to get in contact with someone in the Amerifrieght office which was positive feature about the company. My original agent left unexpectedly and that caused some confusion in my order, as well as some doubt on my end, but we worked o... [ More ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:10/17/2012 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was an excellent experience, from contacting Amerifreight to delivery! We were well informed thru out the process an dwelt it was well orchestrated. Our driver, a good ole' Texas boy was a delight, having to shuttle the two vehicles from origin ... [ More ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great Vintage Car Transport
    Review:I spent hours on end searching the numerous transport options available on the internet to ship my newly-acquired '67 Alfa from Seattle to its new home in Virginia. Many of those I contacted would not provide on-line quotes, and those quotes I did r... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Naylor
    Date:10/17/2012 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transporter 4
    Review:This was the first time i shipped my car and so worried . But I Had a great experience with this company.Whenever i had a question or concern they were there to help.When the car was picked up the driver told me it would take about 8-9 days and exact... [ More ]
    Poster:Laxman GuduguntlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2012 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Knowlegable and Forthright Agent - Great Service!!
    Review:I have moved many times before and have had a few bad experiences. As a result I do a TON of research before hiring anyone. Out of the 10 or so agents I spoke to Bob was the only one who could articulate the details of the transport including the ins... [ More ]
    Poster:meitz
    Date:10/15/2012 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ok
    Review:The actual transportation of the vehicle was great. Was a little disappointed that the super saver rate was not available even though that was the rate that was chosen. [ View ]
    Poster:K. Mapp
    Date:10/15/2012 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: They gain my respect by finding the driver within 2 hrs
    Review:My friend asked me to ship his car to la from seattle. I had some difficulity in finding a company to ship it. So i email some companies. However amerifright was the 1st one to call me so i trusted them to ship the 2012 audi a4. I asked the company t... [ More ]
    Poster:Alvin
    Date:10/15/2012 3:59:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69