View 148,035 Reviews on 3,533 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,036th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2094 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.04% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.96% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: A great way to ship!
    Review:Amerifreight was very helpful in getting our vehicle shipped halfway across the country. My customer service representative, Graham, was very willing to find me the most inexpensive rate in the quickest amount of time possible. I was also offered add... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Karina
    Date:3/7/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: 10 STARS IN MY BOOK
    Review:OUTSTANDING QUICK AND PROFESSIONAL! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMERIFREIGHT TO EVERYONE. I USED ANOTHER TRANSPORTING SERVICE IN THE LAST YEAR AND AMERIFREIGHT'S SERVICE WAS FAR SUPERIOR. CALL GRAM HE WILL DO A GREAT JOB OF TAKING CARE OF YOU. THE TRUCKIN... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer
    Date:3/7/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping my 1986 Mercedes 300SDL
    Review:I am grateful for the care, respect and treatment I received from Jorge Cruz at Amerifreight. Jorge phoned me numerous times advising me on the details and decisions to be made each step of the way. His calls were appropriate to the process and no... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Christopher Fromkin
    Date:3/6/2013 12:10:00 PM
    Review:Great service! Amerifreight provided quality customer service. We had one minor miscommunication, but Graham, my rep at Amerifreight resolved the issue in an instant and even credited me $50 for the misunderstanding. My vehicle arrived just as ... [ More ]
    Poster:C. HernandezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/6/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST CHOICE !
    Review: Amer Freight was my FIRST choice after extensive research online and through friends who ship cars often. Transporting my Mercedes across the country from CA to PA was very worrisome to me because my car is in pristine condition and I certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia P
    Date:3/6/2013 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight goes above and beyond!
    Review:It was my first time ever shipping a car and I had to ship across the entire country, from WA to PA! Luckily, after much research I found Amerifreight and got my quote from Bob. Amerifreight is by far the best car shipping company to work with, their... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Natalie F.
    Date:3/5/2013 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfreight rocks!
    Review:I chose Amerifreight after researching several carriers for my vehicle. When I called and Graham answered the phone, the wilting flowers in my garden immediately came back to life, and my estranged mother appared at my doorstep, seemingly healthy and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:3/5/2013 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: 'BY JORGE'!!! This was easy!!!
    Review:Want to start by saying this was such a great experience. I am so thankful that I didn't listen to those that said 'that is crazy'. I had a bronco shipped across country and had never attempted anything like this before. I did this all on my own and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shari Novotny
    Date:3/5/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Arrival
    Review:The car transporter called me at 8:30 PM on Saturday night to tell me he was 90 minutes away. Two hours later he called to say he was 15 minutes away. I reached the drop off site in 10 minute and waited another 15 minutes for him to arrive. While ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert SchultzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2013 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight- Reliability you can count on!
    Review:Look no further than Amerifreight for your car shipping needs. I had a fantastic experience with this company! It was my first time ever shipping my car, and I was very careful in my selection for who I would have transport my car. After researching ... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Just Terrific Service
    Review:AmeriFreight was terrific from the start. I started out searching for the best prices to get my vehicle shipped as I was working on a budget. After speaking with the AmeriFreight representative Jorge I set a price I was comfortable with and he took m... [ More ]
    Poster:McClain
    Date:3/2/2013 12:12:00 AM
    Subject: What a relief it is!
    Review:I struggeled sorting brokers and shippers until I found Amerifreight. They have a no BS web page and a very helpful and responsive staff. They promptly arranged the shipment of my antique truck 1,400 miles. Pick-up and delivery was timely and every... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff J
    Date:3/1/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Five Tons In Two Days At the Economy Rate!
    Review:Amerifreight did an outstanding job! I had a 9700 lb van break down 13 hours away from home and had to continue my trip in a rental. The rest of the trip and subsequent van repairs were costly. When I got home, I was hoping for a reasonable way to... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob K
    Date:3/1/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: First time user
    Review:I have never shipped a vehicle across the country before and this made it fairly easy. I was overall happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:peterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/1/2013 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: OK
    Review:It took almost two months to get my vehicle picked up. In their defense, I didn't press a timeline, but 7 weeks was bit longer than anticipated. This was my second vehicle that I've shipped with Amerifreight, and both times I was told I would need ... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that our customer was not totally satisfied with our service. AmeriFreight is very explicit in explaining to customers that they have a below average chance of getting their vehicles shipped at the lower economy saver rate, unless they are prepared to wait. And that is what the customer indicated he was prepared to do. The vehicle was shipped at a very low and reasonable rate. We do not lure customers with the bait and switch tactic or method that suggests we have no intention to ship customers' vehicles at the rate quoted. We have overwhelmingly positive reviews and examples on how we offer very competitive rates providing industry best customer service and the best protection service available. Again we do apologize to our customer for not being clear enough on the terms of shipment. We will work harder in explaining our services and options to customers to help prevent this from occurring again. [ view ]
    Poster:PeteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2013 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: - - quick and slick, and am smiling bright with Amerifreight- -
    Review:I had a great experience with Amerifreight These guys are really professional and have an excellent customer service. I needed to get my car from California to New Hampshire in the middle of winter. I contacted Bob, who clearly explained to me... [ More ]
    Poster:ArunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/28/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: DUDE, WHERE'S MY CAR????!!!!!
    Review:I honestly thought these would be my words, "Dude where's my car". This was the first time I have ever shipped a car. I spent approx. 3 days researching companies and they all seem to have the same promise, so I choice AmeriFreight because... [ More ]
    Poster:Detra
    Date:2/28/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Easy to deal with, reasonable cost. Deliver was early, but not a problem. Driver helped me load my vehicle onto the dolly. [ View ]
    Poster:scott
    Date:2/27/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:Minus a few issues with transporting companies, Amerifrieght got the job done. I can't hold them responsible. The only issue I had was a deposit being taken without the vehicle being picked up. I'm waiting on the refund from that deposit as of this t... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/27/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and Knowledgable
    Review:The car transportation business is a shady business and I was happy to find Bob and AmeriFreight after contacting over 10 different businesses. Bob was the only one that explained to me what a broker was and how the process worked. He told me AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Poster:Derick M
    Date:2/27/2013 12:21:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:I could not be more pleased with AmeriFreight. I tried another company before using AmeriFreight, their name is Golden Gate Transport, and they stole $150.00 from me. It is nice to use a company that does what say and says what they will do. Thank ... [ More ]
    Poster:john
    Date:2/26/2013 7:34:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with Ameri Freight was excellent. From the first phone call to Bob to get a quote and to learn about how the shipping process works was a informative, helpful learning experience. Bob walked me thorugh all the steps including your i... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg Lassiter
    Date:2/26/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: BOB's the BEST ! ! !
    Review:When I first talked to Bob, he greeted me kindly on the phone . I did NOT have to wait or be put on hold while i was on the phone. He was very courteous and knowledgeable. He was going to take the time the time to explain the shipping process, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:steve williams
    Date:2/26/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Driver
    Review:The company did what they promissed and the driver was very professional and didn't make me fill uncomfortable being a woman and having to deal with driver one on one. Very positive experience would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: It's a great experience
    Review:We need to ship one of our cars from Florida to Texas. I called around and made several quotes. The price for this one is quite fair. Jorge helped me find the driver. The driver picked up the car right on the day it is supposed to be. The next day, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:2/26/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Long Trip
    Review:Cross country trips out of New Hampshire are hard to come by I found out. My sale associate Jorge was friendly, and offered me two options for shipping my Subaru BRZ. You can underbid, and see if a truck has an extra spot, or you can offer to pay t... [ More ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2013 4:44:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job. I was very pleased with my experience with them. They were very professional and my car was received in good condition and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Gloria
    Date:2/26/2013 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: IN to CA
    Review:It takes a total of 1100 to ship my car from IN to CA and 20 days from the day I ordered to the day I actually shipped it. The shipping time is pretty fast, from Tuesday noon to Friday night. The car arrived without damage except the car is very dirt... [ More ]
    Response:Response: Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Kuang-Jung Chang
    Date:2/25/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: New York to Houston
    Review:Great experience with Amerifreight...Jorge was very attentive, courteous and knowledgeable. Reality is you pay for what you get and this company provides a variety of options to choose from that fits into the time frame that is best for you. We were... [ More ]
    Response:Response: Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678.608.0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Niki
    Date:2/24/2013 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Low price, great service!
    Review:I contacted Graham about three weeks before I absolutely needed the car to be shipped, and he agreed to attempt to find a carrier willing to take the car for a lower than market price. With just a few days to spare he found a carrier, and we got it d... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/24/2013 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: A Pleasure to do Business With
    Review:Amerifreight made it very easy to ship my car across the country. It was picked up on time and delivered when promised. If I had to do it again, they would be my first and only call. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/23/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Good job guys!!!++++++++++++
    Review:very satisfied about the delivery was quick on time and very hassle free, hopefully will be using again to transport more cars!!! Good overall service and excellent customer service, good job guys +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++... [ More ]
    Poster:Mihail DanilovThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/22/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Superb! Auto Transport Service
    Review:Bob Turner and AmeriFreight are the greatest! We contacted Bob to have two vehicles shipped from the east coast to the west coast. He gave us a great first class pickup and delivery quote, and he delivered as promised with an excellent carrier to m... [ More ]
    Poster:Woodrow & Carole
    Date:2/21/2013 8:36:00 PM
    Review:No problems. Everything came off without a hitch. It cost 150 more than my original quote but I just wanted it done [ View ]
    Poster:C PlymaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2013 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Time
    Review:I would like to say that the delivery time was longer than originally scheduled due to very bad weather. It took a few extra days but the Jeep made it in good condition. [ View ]
    Poster:ShellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2013 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Great service - Was able to move up pick-up prior to the storm! Communication with the driver after the initial transportation set up was seamless. Would use again should the need arise. [ View ]
    Poster:Hope
    Date:2/21/2013 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Better than expected
    Review:I strongly recommended AmeriFreight, at least to transport your car. Mine was transported from North Carolina to California, I have to pay extra because the car was not running, the battery was dead (for over 1.5 yrs). The quoted price was very reaso... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/21/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Patience is a Virtue~Glad I waited
    Review:Well after having to spend sometime searching the web and receiving phone calls for a suitable company that would take their dealing with customers seriously and in a professional manner. I found Amerifreight through several carefully read reviews I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vladimyr
    Date:2/20/2013 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made moving my Jeep easy.
    Review:I was nervous to transport my Jeep Wrangler from my mother-in-law's house in Florida to my house in Los Angeles. I looked online and recieved several quotes. I also read a bunch of reviews. The reviews regarding AmeriFreight were very positive and... [ More ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:2/20/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer
    Review:I am a return customer because of how well this company works at finding you the right transportation at the right price. Always reliable and easy to communicate with. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/20/2013 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: On Time Pickup and delivery
    Review:Since this was my first move within US, I had many doubts. But the way Graham handled the whole show was amazing. He frequently contacted me to ensure that everything went on very smooth and I could get my car on time. Really appreciate the customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:SriramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Awesome Professional Service
    Review:I doubt that you will find anyone better than Graham and Bob Turner at AmeriFreight. Since this was the very first time we were shipping an auto, we were true novices. Graham took the time to explain the whole process on how every thing works fro... [ More ]
    Poster:John Albano
    Date:2/20/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Excellent with pick up, however delivered earlier than date stated on my contract. They then tried to get me to pay $15/day for my car to sit in the lot, when they delivered it early. However, after reviewing my contract, they saw when the delivery d... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/19/2013 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: 940015882-VY
    Review:i was recommended before from a friend, then i start ship with them.This is the second time i use Amerifriegt, in the second time i did not even shop around. they are honest, relaible, and very fast. i will not even look to another carrier...... [ View ]
    Poster:Khalid
    Date:2/19/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Review:The driver as well as staff was extremely helpful, polite and professional. I have used them before and have never had a problem. Great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Annette King
    Date:2/19/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:Transport was excellent. Pick up and deliver on time, fast response, Friendly guy, and great service. Would and will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy Chiang
    Date:2/18/2013 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: FAST AND PAINLESS!
    Review:I am extremely pleased with the service given to me by AmeriFreight. I spoke with Jorge Cruz about my car needing to be shipped to California and a company bid on my car that day! My car was picked up the day after it was made available. My car arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique
    Date:2/18/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: I enjoyed the service
    Review:I have to ship my car from Houston to Philly. I called them early because I don't know if it will be picked up on time. It was picked up the next day, and the driver stored my car till I arrived to Philly. I thought the customer service was good. Bob... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy Yu
    Date:2/18/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:My dealings with Amerifreight were excellent- -I dealt with Graham and he was good to answer questions and call to see if I needed anything else. Due to location and time deadlines only one carrier was available which I accepted at a higher price (my... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Ables
    Date:2/18/2013 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Keep Calm and Trust your Car to Travel On... Trust AmeriFreight!
    Review:I recently moved from Charlotte, NC to San Clemente, CA. Making that cross-country road trip in my vehicle was just not feasible. After estimating the cost of gas, lodging, and food along my 3,000 mile journey, the answer was simple; ship the car. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessie
    Date:2/16/2013 10:05:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72