View 144,422 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,423th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2041 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AmeriFrieght Car Shipment
    Review:Graham was easy to reach at all times, and the vehicle arrives in the same condition in which it was shopped. No damage, no problems, no drama... A very nice experience [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Ron Brenners
    Date:11/21/2012 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: My Classic Car Transort
    Review:I had a great experience using Amerifreight to transport my 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix that was given to me by my Brother-In-Law who had died by drowning in a lake fishing back in May 2012. We are both Car Crazy guys so I guess he wanted me to have this... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Frederick
    Date:11/20/2012 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: First time transport - Outstanding Experience
    Review:I moved from Southern California to South Florida and needed to have my Audi convertible transported. My vehicle is kept garaged and is in mint, showroom condition. I was concerned about it being transported and not getting damaged. I also had never ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe N
    Date:11/17/2012 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service
    Review:Everyone through out this whole process were very friendly and helpful as well as super knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:11/17/2012 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Why I chose AmeriFreight!
    Review:When I was deciding how to ship my mother-in-law's car from halfway across the country, I knew that I could entrust the task to only the best of the best. I started by conducting extensive research online, looking for the most reliable and well-rated... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Chen
    Date:11/16/2012 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Transport
    Review:Transported Cadillac Escalade EXT and it arrived in perfect condition and on time. Driver very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael W.
    Date:11/15/2012 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Graham keeps it real!
    Review:I contacted more companies that I care to remember when looking for a quote to transport a car I bought from Texas. As you can imagine, I received some very low quotes and some rather expensive ones. As the old saying "if its too good to be tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Al G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2012 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:It was all good.. Once the vehicle was picked up everything went well and without a hitch.. I would definitely use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Juan D. Mejia
    Date:11/14/2012 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Shipper
    Review: Very Fast shipping company they do what they promised no lies! I would highly recommend Bob for the great service that he provided to us. Our Car was pick up on time from Virginia and it was delivered in California on time. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Cris B.
    Date:11/13/2012 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: The Bes Service I have ever found
    Review:I have searched a carrier for a while. And learned about Amerifreight is my best choice. They always answered the phone calls and took care of everything I wanted and asked. I was very worried about shipping my $90,000.00 SUV brand new. But everythin... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Amy Long
    Date:11/13/2012 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pick up, even faster delivery.
    Review:I called AmeriFreight to have my 4runner shipped from SC to CA. Bob at AmeriFreight couldn't have been more helpful and friendly and he helped me weigh all of my options for getting the most for my money. Once we were able to settle on a deal, my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert FraserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2012 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Nebraska And Back Again!
    Review:Listen to This!!! It's a good one! We were actually called back by AmeriFreight a few hours after scheduling our car pick up online but we could not be there that fast...we had to fly out to Nebraska so we were kind of surprised that we could get t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:11/12/2012 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight will help you no matter what!!!
    Review:it was just Perfect! They called ahead and confirmed pick-up. The arrived on time and were very professional. My car was in great condition. it was almost clean when it got here. Very professional, will definitely use again! Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:SOOKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2012 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Fought the powerful Super storm, Sandy to ship the car on time..
    Review:I got my car transported by AmeriFreight from Columbus,OH to Plano,TX recently. This was during the time when Sandy, the super storm has devasted-ed the whole of North east and there was actually no power supply in that region. AmeriFreight found a ... [ More ]
    Poster:AbhijeetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2012 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to TX - Excellent
    Review:This is the first time we shipped a vehicle and we would use Ameri Freight again!! Once we established the driver information and the expected delivery date, everything was seamless. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith Shoush
    Date:11/12/2012 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific service
    Review:Fantastic service! I had not had a vehicle treansported before and was anxious about cost and quality of service. I had nothing to worry about with Amerifreight, the complete experience was stress free and helped make purchasing a vehicle online a v... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane Hellmuth
    Date:11/11/2012 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight comes through!
    Review:I shipped a car from MD to CA for $775 and Amerifreight made it happen. They kept in contact with me throughout the process, were knowledgable, courteous, and came through on their word. The car arrived early and with only 2 hours notice, but that wa... [ More ]
    Poster:SidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2012 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: The hardest task...made EASY with AmeriFreight
    Review:The ultimate debate = take a cross country drive or ship your car? Spending 36 hours in a car driving 2317 miles (Orlando FL to Salt Lake City UT) and spending $1350.00 to travel sounded appealing for about a minute. However, $950 for what might as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrienne
    Date:11/9/2012 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Cross Country Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight was the only broker able to pick up my car within a 4-day window. Other brokers provided a window of 7-8 days which didn't work with my schedule. Pick-up was on the first day of the window and during the time slot provided. The delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:11/9/2012 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: The best of the best
    Review:After locating and purchasing the car of my dreams I was inundated with quotes from all kinds of firms.Trying to do research on each one was hard. Then I realized I was doing this backward why reasearch each company. I went to the national transporta... [ More ]
    Poster:clancy
    Date:11/8/2012 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the REAL Deal
    Review:I recently had my Toyota Land Cruiser shipped from WA to CA, and from start to finish, AmeriFreight was honest, straightforward, and overall a pleasure to deal with. Jorge C. walked me through the entire process over the phone, answered all of my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam N
    Date:11/8/2012 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I had previously used AmeriFreight in 2009 to ship my car so when I needed to ship it once again, I immediately turned to AmeriFreight. The service was excellent in 2009 and again October, 2012. Bob Turner was amazing in working with me as I had a ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:T. Morgan
    Date:11/7/2012 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Bob Turner was very helpful in walking me thru the steps needed to get my truck picked up in Texas and brought to me in California. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:M. Klyshevich
    Date:11/7/2012 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Fast!
    Review:This is the second time we’ve used AmeriFreight to move a vehicle and have had excellent service both times! They arrived on time to pick up the car and arrived early to deliver the car. The vehicle was delivered in great condition with no dama... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann Pharr
    Date:11/7/2012 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very Smooth
    Review:The services received were very fluid and without confrontation. It took very little effort on my part, and the shippers took care of most everthing. The person I spoke with on the phone to set up the shipment was very personable and polite, and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel Rydzynski
    Date:11/6/2012 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:We shipped a family owned classic convertible with very low mileage. The car is like a family member. We did our homework on reading literally hundreds of reviews. The homework paid off and we successfully shipped the vehicle from MI to CA with Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Von HelmoltThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2012 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping at a great price!
    Review:Company was fantastic and the transport company did an excellent job as well. This was the cheapest and very honest, reliable and friendly! Thank you again for great service! [ View ]
    Poster:LindsayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2012 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was great, I am in the process of using therm again. I have two more vehicles that are being transported by them at this point. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie Wade
    Date:11/5/2012 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastically helpful for a first time shipper
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before and Amerifreight made the process painless. From my first call to my last one, my shipping associate Graham was available via direct phone number and email. He was able to get the car shipped days earlier than my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:11/4/2012 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful and convenient
    Review:Clean, efficient service that really helped me with my move. My car was shipped from Louisiana to California in 3 days. Car was also shipped to a garage so someone wouldn't have to pick it up if it got there early. Car was waiting for me once I arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2012 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: TERRIFIC SERVICE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE !
    Review:STUNNING SERVICE AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE - defines my experience with AmeriFreight. I found Amerifreight to truly be a five star operation that I could count on from start to finish. Went like clockwork. There were no surprises, no hidden costs etcete... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Grimm
    Date:11/2/2012 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: 1968 Dodge Dart
    Review:Went with the economy shipping, I was in no hurry. Placed the order On a Wednesday and they picked my vehicle up Friday in Florida. Way quicker than expected! Car was delivered to me ahead of schedule which was only a bonus! No damage to the vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony P.
    Date:11/2/2012 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Top Notch Service
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight did a fantastic job in helping me ship my car from northern CA to TX. This was the second time that I've used AmeriFreight and they did not disappoint. In fact, this experience was virtually flawless. The actual carrier, Ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita S
    Date:11/2/2012 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation of My Mercedes Benz
    Review:I contacted several freight companies to transport my Mercedes Benz. Amerifreight was the only company that gave me a full rundown of my options, including cost comparisons, and what to consider when choosing a company. They explained liability and... [ More ]
    Poster:Edythe Russo GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2012 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Do not use AMERIFREIGHT, and you will Regret
    Review:Handing over your property in some one's else's hands is always difficult and these people really took great care of my car. The person I contacted to initially about the transport of my car, explained to me everything in detail. He explained all the... [ More ]
    Poster:Abhishek Khatti
    Date:11/1/2012 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transp.
    Review:I have heard horror stories about car transports, but this was just the opposite. The people at Amerifreight were helpfull and professional. They actually found a transport and had the date all set up and at the last minute the transporter cancelled,... [ More ]
    Poster:CherylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2012 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Despite hurricane Sandy, car was delivered on time in excellent condition!!!
    Review:First time using the AmeriFreight and highly satisfied with their service and price for the car delivery. I needed a brand new car delivered from a dealership in Colorado to New Jersey and was looking for the best quote available with a reputable com... [ More ]
    Poster:JigneshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2012 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another Saab Story, Another Call to AmeriFreight!
    Review:This has been yet another GREAT experience with Amerifreight! My mechanic lives down in Texas and I swear that all of my cars just like going "home to him" because that's where they end up when they have had it with the cold Mid-Atlantic w... [ More ]
    Poster:Drea Nanini
    Date:10/31/2012 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:First off let me say that I have never used any type of car hauling company before.My Mother passed away and my brother wanted me to have her car. My first thought was to drive from Fayetteville Ar to Lancaster Calif. Second thought was to fly out a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherrie
    Date:10/31/2012 8:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting cars
    Review:This is the second time we have used this company and have been very happy with the results both times. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:10/31/2012 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: transport car
    Review:I made a very hectic move from East Coast to West Coast. I had my car picked up within three days of placing the order and I was very happy with my driver Andy the long haul driver. I have never shipped a car before and he was very patient as he went... [ More ]
    Poster:brenda
    Date:10/31/2012 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight (Yurco was carrier)- SPOT ON
    Review:RE order# 940007575-TM (San Diego to Newport, RI). Two cars (Avalanceh and a 1972 IH Travelall). Amerifreight performed as they advertised. On time at pick-up, on time at delivery without a scratch and at broadcast cost. Would definitely recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Waterman
    Date:10/30/2012 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Not consistent
    Review:I was a returning customer. I opted for the same shippers as my first experience with them was fine. But the second one is bad. The time was much much longer than expected. I had to shell more than 25% money than the initial amount agreed upon. [ View ]
    Poster:TGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2012 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my Acura TL
    Review:My car was delivered undamaged and in a timely manner. If you are looking to have your vehicle picked up and delivered quickly I would suggest you comunicate that up front. Thank you AmeriFreight and Team of Tim! [ View ]
    Poster:Art
    Date:10/30/2012 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Transport of an older auto
    Review:I was having an auto picked up and transported about 280 miles to a shop where some restoration work was to be performed. Externally my auto was in nice shape even though it is a 1985 vintage, so I decided on an enclosed carrier. After discussing t... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:10/30/2012 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Shipper
    Review:This is the first time I shifted my car from Florida to Texas and I was not sure how the whole order would be executed without any problem. My car was picked up on Sunday (10/21) morning and car was delivered on monday (10/22) evening!!! I was very ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ram
    Date:10/30/2012 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Not afraid any more
    Review:I was really afraid and confused as to what should I do to send my car to state of Texas. Did a lot of research and went through so many online sites before I could make my decision. Bob, was really honest in explaining the process and did not leave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick Sharma
    Date:10/30/2012 11:42:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Vehicle
    Review:From the moment I contacted AmeriFreight I received a prompt response and quote. Once I confirmed my acceptance of the quote, my car was picked up the next day and delivered from California to North Carolina in 7 days with zero damage. I'm extremel... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill Albano
    Date:10/30/2012 10:11:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:AmeriFreight is a great car shipping company. They found a carrier fast and at a great price. The carrier picked my truck up the next day after booking and delivered it 1100 miles away in about 24 hrs. with no damage or issues. Will call them again i... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:10/29/2012 11:23:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:When I was looking into a carrier to transport my car from Long Island, New York to San Diego, California I was skeptical. I felt like I kept researching into companies and finding good reviews on one site, and then terrible reviews of the same comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina K.
    Date:10/29/2012 10:11:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69