View 150,822 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,823th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2140 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: "AmeriTastic"
    Review:AmeriFreight did a very good job. Graham was very honest about pick up time and cost. We did not get any run around from AmeriFreight whatsoever like we did from several other companies. I highly recommend them! The entire transaction went much bette... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Rochelle/BernardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with AmeriFreight
    Review:This was the first time I have had a car transported. I was skeptical of many of the details of how this process worked and did some research on the internet including transport reviews. That is where I noticed the good rankings and reviews on Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Helpful
    Review:Bob my contact was very informative, knowledgeable and helpful in getting my car transported cross country. He explained the process in detail, and what would have to happen in order to transport my new vehicle. He stayed with me through the entire... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/1/2013 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: How do you make a 17 year old boy ECSTATIC???
    Review:You have AmeriFreight schedule L&B Transport to deliver their 1970 Monte Carlo. That's how!!! Our son was so concerned about his 'baby' being 'hurt' in this process. You know. Just not handled tenderly like he would handle 'her'. But L&B Tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert GibbsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Marginally OK
    Review:Car delivered unscathed. However this industry is flawed. There are three main players (1) broker, who ostensibly manages the whole operation for a fee placing the order on a “board” for all transporters to bid, (2) car transporter driver... [ More ]
    Poster:A. LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/31/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Marginally OK
    Review:Our car was delivered unscathed, which was good. However I now know that this industry is flawed and fractioned, and rife with a barrage of scam emailers and phone callers once you enter the fray. There are three main players, and some sub players. ... [ More ]
    Date:5/31/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and on-time
    Review:Had a very good experience with this company. They followed through with everything they said they would do. They were able to meet pick up and delivery time estimates. Pricing was also in the range specified. If you want peace of mind for your car t... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Tran
    Date:5/30/2013 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport NH to TX
    Review:This was my 2nd time to use AmeriFreight. All was as promised & per schedule. I am pleased with their customer service and responsiveness. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter RileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Truck shipped early within quoted window. Correspondence was timely and professional. Shipping options and expectations explained clearly. I've used these guys twice now, both were good experiences. [ View ]
    Poster:LL
    Date:5/30/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service - Military Friendly - A definite must for first time movers!
    Review:This was the first time I personally shipped my vehicle and was complete clueless on the process. Thanks to Graham & Bob, there were able to explain the process to me and were able to keep me updated on the status of my order. I needed my car shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver SagunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Easy Peasy
    Review:I needed to transport our car from one son in PA to our other son in CA, all the while arranging this while I live abroad. I picked Amerifreight because of the reviews and after talking with Graham who was very knowledgeable about the whole process a... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: YOU'RE THE MAN, JORGE!!
    Review:Everything was handled extremely well by my Amerifreight representative, Jorge, I liked the fact that Jorge was easy to reach and got back to me if I left a message. At one point it seemed as though there weren't any takers for our transport rout... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Novak
    Date:5/29/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:More expensive than the others but puts your mind at ease to know they are reliable to get the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:ShibuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Going strong AmeriFreight
    Review:This is the second time that our compnay has used AmeriFreight and we have felt that service was great each time. This company is always the first that we call because we know that we will get a good deal. We also like the fact that we can stay as c... [ More ]
    Poster:Inside Auto Parts
    Date:5/29/2013 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:When one goes on-line to acquire the services of a company in this field for the first time, it can be a daunting experience. However, Graham T. gave exceptional service from the start. I felt comfortable and at ease in dealing with him, and he calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan HoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:I have used a car shipping company before to ship my car across country which had been a good experience. I am pleased to say that in doing so again I had another great experience. Amerifreight did a great job in providing me with solid service in t... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Two Car Cross Country Move
    Review:This was the second time that I have used Amerifreight to transport my cars and I would have to say that both times I received excellent service. I spoke to the operator to inquire about a cross-country move from Pennsylvania back to California for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Christia del RosarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 4:19:00 AM
    Subject: Flawless Service
    Review:Great service, from start to finish! AmeriFreight made my first car shipping experience easy and stress-free. They took the time to really explain the entire process, were always available to answer my questions, and got my car picked up on the first... [ More ]
    Poster:TaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:AmeriFreigh gave me a quote to transport my SUV from Rock Springs, WY to Baltimore, MD and I couldn't be happier. Not only i received the best quote but everything went as planned. The driver was on time to pick up the vehiicle Thursday afternoon and... [ More ]
    Poster:BettyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Experience
    Review:I am very happy with my experience with AmeriFreight. I recieved my car on time actually a little bit early.Excellent customer care. I worked with Bob directly and he was very polite, helpful and personable. If I ever had a question or concern he was... [ More ]
    Poster:Tambir AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience/Great Relief
    Review: My sister and i were very happy with our experience with AmeriFreight. I worked with Graham directly and he was very polite, helpful and personable. If i ever had a question or concern he was always there for me. I am a worry wart and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan BenjaminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Review:I was very Satisfied with the service. Great price, fast pick up and delivery. Would use them again in the future for my car transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:AJ ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: Marisnick shipping
    Review:My son's truck was picked up early and delivered erly. We were told to allow 7-10 days and the total shipping time from California to Florida ended up being only 3 days. Communication from Amerifreight was very good and pleasant. They are easy to dea... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer MarisnickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2013 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: HERE IT IS!!!
    Review:The Answers to your car shipping questions and the solution for a perfect car shipping experience can be found at AmeriFreight! AmeriFreight's Bob Turner held this old lady's hand and walked her through the frightening experience of shipping he... [ More ]
    Poster:Corrine Luzius
    Date:5/26/2013 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy!
    Review:AmeriFreight worked out great. The customer service was terrific, especially Bob who seemed to be working 24/7. This was my first time shipping a car and Bob walked me through the entire process patiently and answered all my questions. Would use t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry P.
    Date:5/26/2013 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: VA to CA transport
    Review:Used AmeriFreight as broker for this shipment (worked with Jorge as primary contact). Pickup was at a dealer in VA, deliery to So Cal. AmeriFreight booked a carrier the same day I placed my order. Initial quote was very competitive (lower than mos... [ More ]
    Poster:Jon
    Date:5/25/2013 1:53:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't be happier!
    Review:My girlfriend and I moved from New England to FL and decided to get our cars shipped. She found a company online and paid over 600$ for it. She was promised several things that did not come true. Her car was damaged during the transport and there ... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:5/25/2013 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Six Days Coast to Coast!
    Review:Before contacting Amerifreight I had done a considerable amount of shopping around and all I got for my troubles were hundreds (literally) of automatic quotes from brokers. I am still getting them! With Amerifreight I was able to call and talk to a ... [ More ]
    Poster:DonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2013 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE - EARLY DELIVERY UNDER TIGHT TIME FRAME
    Review:This is the BEST choice you could make in picking a freight company. Originally I just went with the first company that came up in google, but, after some research I came to realize after looking at the awful reviews I cancelled my order. I searched... [ More ]
    Poster:MJ This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2013 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is GREAT!
    Review:I am moving cross country and getting marred in less than a month, so I have a lot on my mind. The thought of shipping my car from Massachusetts to California was pretty overwhelming. After seeing some good reviews online, I decided to contact Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Just do it!
    Review:Moving is never easy. And moving cross country somehow adds an extra stress. I had one less worry, thanks to AmeriFreight. I spoke to Bob, who explained the process and then he got to work. My car was picked up when they said it would be and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina Sirico
    Date:5/24/2013 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - good for first time users
    Review:After searching around online for someone to ship a car from California to Virginia Amerifreight kept coming up with the best reviews. We choose them as the company to help coordinate finding a truck to transport our car. This was my first time shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:5/24/2013 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Surpassed All Expectations!
    Review:Graham Turner at Amerifreight surpassed all expectations we had. If we could offer a six star review we would. After speaking with a number of the highly rated companies reviewed on Transport Review, we decided to go with Graham due to his prompt r... [ More ]
    Poster:Connell Nolan
    Date:5/24/2013 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: ohio - texas
    Review:my cr-v was moved from ohio to texas in total 7 days. which was ahead of th eschedule. the driver bora was vey good and always responds to my messgaes during the deliver. so , i know where is my car and when exaxtly it will be delivered during the... [ More ]
    Poster:venu
    Date:5/24/2013 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Switched from Another Carrier to AmeriFreight
    Review:I had originally booked with another company to transport my car, but I decided to use AmeriFreight instead. The reason is because they were much more upfront about how this process worked. Graham, my contact at AmeriFreight, explained that you of... [ More ]
    Poster:nd to mdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Florida to NY
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I found AmeriFrieght on a website search. There website was very good, very professional compared to others. When I called Graham was also very professional and explained the process to me. Graham kep... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe HartnettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Could be better
    Review:Should have been more up front about the cost involved. It would have expedited the process. Heard nothing from them on the lower price and in the end had to double the cost to get a spot. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: No worries....
    Review:I found AmeriFreight through the BBB, where I had some assurance my experience would be handled with some level of accountability. I'm a professional consumer. And, I'd been taught a very good lesson signing up for online shipping brokers a few mon... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs. Kathryne Taylor This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: MA to UT open transport
    Review:MA to UT transport for a small sedan. Everything went smooth. I had classes but they were able to work around my schedule so that we could meet at my convenience. Car came back looking just as when I had left it. Friendly service. [ View ]
    Poster:LizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE - PICKED UP SAME DAY
    Review:I contacted Bob to schedule my shipment on Tuesday morning, he provided my quote within minutes and got on the phone to find a carrier to pick up my vehicle. I scheduled the vehicle to be picked up the following afternoon, but much to my surprise, t... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:My car was picked up within the promised 4 day window, and the carrier that my car was contracted out to was very reliable and very easy to contact. When it turned out that I had a scheduling conflict for the scheduled pick up date, the carrier went... [ More ]
    Poster:MargaretThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up the slack on our first (and stressful) military move
    Review:It's stressful enough to have to move two people and two dogs almost 3,000 miles across the United States with only a months notice, and even more stressful to find out two weeks before you move that you have to find something to do with your car! O... [ More ]
    Poster:Tauni M.
    Date:5/23/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Contact
    Review:I first attempted to have my car shipped early this year. After getting and giving all the enough I needed it was very hard getting in contact with people to check the status of the pickup date. Other than that there wasn't any problems [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: An A+ for the Three C's:Commitment, Communication, Courtesy
    Review:Jorge, my contact at AmeriFreight, COMMITTED to getting our daughter's car safely to Milwaukee within the time frame requested and at the price within the perimeters I agreed to in my contract. His COMMUNICATION with me via phone and email kept me u... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Leonard
    Date:5/23/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:I was very happy with how things were handled. Bob was very knowledgeable and made himself available for any questions along the way. I opted for the highest plan due to my time constraints. The car was picked up and dropped off when I needed it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Katelyn This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: who knew it would be that easy?!?!
    Review:this was my first time shipping a car or dealing with a transport service. i have to say, i was a little nervous to hand my car over. from the time i called Jorge at Amerifrieght, he put my worries to rest. my car was picked up ontime and delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:bradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Don't need to search any further
    Review:From start to finish, they have been prompt and thorough in shipping my midsize sedan. The coordinator was able to find me a carrier in a matter of hours and my car was picked up 1 day after I submitted a quote. The driver was friendly and very relia... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This company is extremely professional. Jorge was the main contact and he made sure that everything from pick up to delivery went smoothly. He made sure to keep me informed as well as the trucker contacted me personally to give me updated status of w... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:Bob was responsive and friendly. They were able to identify a carrier within a reasonable time. There were no problems with the pick-up and delivery of our vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Quickly got an option to pick up the truck after listing with Amerifreight. Had a option to get the truck picked up for an extra $150. This was still at the lower end of the quotes I received initially. The actual transporter (JMT trucking) was ext... [ More ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 10:55:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74