View 143,907 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,908th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2030 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.45% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.55% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Cross country Transport
    Review:I had my car shipped across the country from Georgia to California. AmeriFreight seemed to be a good choice for me because they are highly-rated and offered one of the lower estimates to transport my car. Jorge was prompt and knowledgeable in answer... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:ChristinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2012 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight brokered the shipment of my vehicle for the cheapest price of the five different companies I shopped. They offered a $35 military discount and a $50 rebate on the order as well. The broker was up front on the process and was able to brok... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham, 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Jonathan Rydberg
    Date:10/27/2012 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and reliable!
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight after reading the reviews online. The contact person was very knowledgable about the auto shipping process. I discussed my available dates with him and by the end of the business day (Friday), he contacted me back to tell me th... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany W
    Date:10/26/2012 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight to the rescue
    Review:We were looking for an interstate mover that is reasonably priced and reliable to bring our car from CT to WA, we ha used a different service in the past but had bad experiences. Amerifreight was on of the names that had really good reviews and they ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Nathaniel Yu Chua
    Date:10/25/2012 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipped from Chicago to California
    Review:It took a little longer than I would have expected for the car to be picked up for shipping but it was a very nice experience. It's the first time I had to get my car shipped but it won't be the last time I do so through Amerifreight in case I need t... [ More ]
    Poster:KadambariThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2012 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country transport
    Review:Shipped a car cross country. Not bad service. The guys truck broke down so I had to wait an extra day. Other than that it wasn't that bad. He gave me updates and kept me posted on his position. [ View ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2012 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied Veteran family
    Review:I can't even begin to tell you how satisfied I am wih this company. I don't know what I would have done without them. They went above and beyond to find a carrier to transport my truck from a small town in Alabama to Denver, co. My husband is in Af... [ More ]
    Poster:Charlotte H.
    Date:10/25/2012 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to work with
    Review:I was recommended AmeriFreight by a friend who had used them to ship her vehicle in the past. I contacted them and asked to speak with Graham, who had helped my friend. Once I spoke with him, he gave me a quote of $595 and within 30 min he called me ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Kristen
    Date:10/25/2012 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Not Like Honey Badger
    Review:Unlike the Honey Badger, the people at AmeriFreight DO care. The entire process was excellent in every respect. Highly recommended. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:10/24/2012 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great People
    Review:BOB was amazing. He set everything up for my car to be picked up and delivered on time. He got me the quote that I had requested and followed up with me everyday until my car was picked up. This is the 2nd time i have used them and I would use them t... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/24/2012 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Get er done!
    Review:Every thing went great. This is the second time we have moved my truck with this carrier. We moved the same vehicle from Texas to Ohio 5 yeas ago and were equally pleased. From the time they called with the pickup information, to the delivery 24 h... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Fletcher
    Date:10/23/2012 10:03:00 PM
    Review:Due to the small size of the city I was moving from, my car could not be picked up from my origination city in North Carolina for the original price quoted. However, Amerifreight *DID* warn me of this possibility at the time I was making my reservati... [ More ]
    Poster:East Coast to West Coast Move
    Date:10/20/2012 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: FORD Bronco
    Review:Excellent service with very professional people. After researching over 30 carriers and that many quotes I chose AMERIFREIGHT and have positively no regrets. Both Bob Turner and the carrier, Da Mul Tiservice made delivery with my Texas contact with t... [ More ]
    Poster:James Rogers
    Date:10/20/2012 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond customer service
    Review:Though I dreaded having my vehicle shipped across country (I contemplated driving myself!), I would do it again in a heartbeat. Not only was my vehicle delivered faster than expected, the customer service was fantastic, far exceeding my expectations... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex Ganschow
    Date:10/19/2012 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, fast and safe delivery!
    Review:I had to move from Florida to California and had to bring my brand new Hyundai Elantra along. The driving cost for a new car was too risky, so we decided to freight it across the country. AmeriFreight found a carrier quickly and was able to get the c... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Burbank
    Date:10/19/2012 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Faster than I thought possible
    Review:Used AmerifReight on the recommendation of a friend who had a good experience with them. They were able to find a carrier to pick up my vehicle that night! Not only that, the trip to Tennessee for the vehicle only took 4 days! Drivers were very court... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexander
    Date:10/19/2012 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: YOUR SEARCH IS OVER....CHOOSE AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:My first contact with Graham @ AmeriFreight was the 2nd week of June 2012. I was relocating to Florida but wanted my Yukon XL delivered to Alabama. Within 3 days of getting to Alabama i was in a terrible accident and my friend girl knew my vehicle wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Antionette Pope
    Date:10/19/2012 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifeight Rocks!
    Review:I checked all online reviews for car transport before even choosing a company. Amerifreight's reputation was head and shoulders above all others. I contacted Amerifreight's Bob Turner ahead of time to get a quote. When I was ready to ship, I called h... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2012 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: No need to look any further than AmeriFreight
    Review:We had a great experience with AmeriFreight! We chose to go with them because it was the cheapest quote we received and saw all the great reviews. We are very happy with our decision and would definitely recommend them to family and friends. Aft... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerry
    Date:10/18/2012 2:17:00 AM
    Subject: Great agency
    Review:This is a great company to do business, they have good prices always looking the best for the client, they have great communication with the client and explain everything very well. [ View ]
    Poster:Susana This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2012 12:01:00 AM
    Review:I had an excellent experience with the company .The drivers no words to express their treatment ,so professional ,punctual,wonderful couple.Jorge did an excellent job .I am so happy and do business again .i recommend to friend and family . [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Tesfaye woldemariamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: The One & Only Company Stand Out
    Review:I was so worry cause this is my 1st time to enter the transport business.I did a lot of research and carefully choose Amerifrieght not only that this company has good reviews but also i feel like i can trust this guy,Bob at the 1st time i talked to h... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric LuuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: 56 Belair
    Review:Everything went well, my car was transported in very reasonable time, considering the fact that I'am in the military and was gone the whole time while it was being loaded and transported. Bob Turner could not get a hold of me, so him and my wife took... [ More ]
    Poster:Fabian
    Date:10/17/2012 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to CA
    Review:I was always able to get in contact with someone in the Amerifrieght office which was positive feature about the company. My original agent left unexpectedly and that caused some confusion in my order, as well as some doubt on my end, but we worked o... [ More ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:10/17/2012 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:This was an excellent experience, from contacting Amerifreight to delivery! We were well informed thru out the process an dwelt it was well orchestrated. Our driver, a good ole' Texas boy was a delight, having to shuttle the two vehicles from origin ... [ More ]
    Poster:DennisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2012 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great Vintage Car Transport
    Review:I spent hours on end searching the numerous transport options available on the internet to ship my newly-acquired '67 Alfa from Seattle to its new home in Virginia. Many of those I contacted would not provide on-line quotes, and those quotes I did r... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Naylor
    Date:10/17/2012 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Transporter 4
    Review:This was the first time i shipped my car and so worried . But I Had a great experience with this company.Whenever i had a question or concern they were there to help.When the car was picked up the driver told me it would take about 8-9 days and exact... [ More ]
    Poster:Laxman GuduguntlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2012 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Knowlegable and Forthright Agent - Great Service!!
    Review:I have moved many times before and have had a few bad experiences. As a result I do a TON of research before hiring anyone. Out of the 10 or so agents I spoke to Bob was the only one who could articulate the details of the transport including the ins... [ More ]
    Poster:meitz
    Date:10/15/2012 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: Ok
    Review:The actual transportation of the vehicle was great. Was a little disappointed that the super saver rate was not available even though that was the rate that was chosen. [ View ]
    Poster:K. Mapp
    Date:10/15/2012 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: They gain my respect by finding the driver within 2 hrs
    Review:My friend asked me to ship his car to la from seattle. I had some difficulity in finding a company to ship it. So i email some companies. However amerifright was the 1st one to call me so i trusted them to ship the 2012 audi a4. I asked the company t... [ More ]
    Poster:Alvin
    Date:10/15/2012 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: good transport
    Review:It was relatively painless compared to the bombardment of other carriers, including some who would call and hang up often. [ View ]
    Poster:regan
    Date:10/15/2012 1:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Door_to_Door Car shipping
    Review:I did a lot of research on internet to ship my Toyota corolla from NJ to TX. I got several quotes from different companies. Some are terminal to terminal with additional charges to pickup and derlivery to home address. I got very low quote from Tur... [ More ]
    Poster:mparimi
    Date:10/14/2012 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasing experience
    Review:With all of the stresses involved relocating from NJ to AZ, getting my car moved was an obvious concern. A co-worker had a great experince with Amerfreight and recommended them to me. Because I figured it would be a 4 to 5 day drive across the coun... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff Pruneau
    Date:10/14/2012 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: SAVED OVER $375 AND DID BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE WHO STAND BY THERE WORD
    Review:I called 11 different companies before calling Amerifreight for quotes, to ship my honda civic from San Diego to Ashburn, VA. And after calling all these people I was not sure if I should believe any of them or not. Quotes were too high and most of... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam SandhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2012 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Did everything in their power to satisfy my needs
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight 1 week before my move date. While I did not get the car moved that week due to being off of the normal shipping routes, AmeriFreight did everything in their power to transport my vehicle and stay true to their initial quote. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:10/12/2012 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transaction
    Review:I had 2 BMWs shipped from Florida to Maryland. They kept in constant touch with me until the cars were picked up. The driver was on time and the cars actually arrived early to my destination which I had told them would be fine with me. They really... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:10/12/2012 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Give your vehicle the Amerifreight Difference!
    Review:This our second time to ship our vehicle by Amerifreight. They were very courteous, helpful, knowlegeable and above all first class! Both times we were included in the loop from the start of our order until our vehicle was delivered. We never had to... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Williams
    Date:10/12/2012 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: High Quality, Low Cost and Fast Delivery. Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I am currently in the military and when I was overseas last year, I had my car shipped with a different car carrier. When my car made it to its destination, it had 65 more miles on it and they refused to claim that they did. Since I have been back I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2012 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Second Flawless Experience!
    Review:Our first experience with AmeriFreight was transporting a vehicle from California to Georgia about 4 years ago, and it went flawlessly; our most recent experience this week was transporting a vehicle from New Jersey to Georgia with the same wonderful... [ More ]
    Poster:Wanda Carr
    Date:10/11/2012 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: Knowing what I know now
    Review:I recently bought a truck from Ohio while I was being stationed in TX, big 'ol Texas. Smack dab in the middle of nowhere, San Angelo. I never got the original destination, but its because its off of the main highways. So after waiting 16 days with no... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:10/11/2012 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Easier part of the move
    Review:We moved cross country from southern Ohio to norther California with 2 cats, 2 dogs, 2 cars, and a whole house of stuff. Our car moving was one of the easier bits of the move. We went with two different brokers trying to save some money: AmeriF... [ More ]
    Poster:OH-CA moveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2012 4:05:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight has great customer service! I called to confirm my order and was alerted a few hours later that my car would be able to be picked up the next day!! Great Service and Fast Shipping! Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2012 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Everything Perfect - NO Surprises!!!
    Review:Everything was Perfect with my car transport from beginning to end! Working with Bob Turner @ AmeriFreight was great, he was very knowledgeable and explained everything to my satisfaction. He answered all my questions completely and timely, everythi... [ More ]
    Poster:John Robson
    Date:10/11/2012 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: California to New Jersey - after lots of research
    Review:I needed to move my SUV from Santa Barbara to New Jersey. Spoke with about 10 different companies and most of them said that because Santa Barbara is out of the way (90 miles from LA) it is going to be tricky to move my car and I would have to pay mo... [ More ]
    Poster:ROBERT K
    Date:10/11/2012 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: VEHICLE TRANSPORT
    Review:I'M HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED COMPARED TO THE ONE WE USED 3 YEARS AGO WHICH I WOULD NOT ELABORATE; SLIGHT COMMUNICATION PROBLEM BUT WE GOT THROUGH; PRICE IS CONVENIENT FOR THE BUDGET. [ View ]
    Poster:myrna ramas
    Date:10/10/2012 10:52:00 PM
    Subject: read before using this transport company!!!!!
    Review:before you go looking for a transport company let me tell you about amerifreight. I called around looking for transport companys and found that amerifreight was one of the least expensive with one of the highest ratings. I was given a quote and a tim... [ More ]
    Poster:antonio castrejon
    Date:10/10/2012 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Without a hitch
    Review:Used for cross country move, vehicle was picked up on first available date and actually arrived several days before they estimated. Very pleased and will use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Derrick
    Date:10/10/2012 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: First time user and found a gem
    Review:Amerifreight is very professional and was able to communicate and update me where's my car is. My car came in in perfect condition and the delivery person was very polite and I would strongly recommend this company to those who want to transport the... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy Lu
    Date:10/10/2012 2:34:00 PM
    Review:The service was great. The company commutation skills with you is excellent. Mr. Graham was nice also. [ View ]
    Poster:Julian BoatengThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2012 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Mustang won by three lengths!
    Review:I bought a car on EBAY in a small town on the coast of Oregon and shipped to Chicago. AmeriFreight picked the car up quickly. Jorge kept track of the status of shipment and called me to check on how things were going. The car arrived one day early in... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Blase
    Date:10/10/2012 9:11:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69