View 149,376 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,377th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2125 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.32% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.68% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Average experience
    Review:My AmeriFreight contact person was very professional and worked with me. However, I feel the original quote they gave to me based on a volunteer "stand-by" option I chose in shipping my car, wasn't realistic, which I now know. So in the e... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2013 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best Company Ever
    Review:I transport to & from my vacation home every year. I had booked another transport co. and paid an upfront deposit. When the day came to pickup my car no one showed up. I called the transport co. and they did not answer their phone and I could ... [ More ]
    Poster:Reta
    Date:5/11/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Why would you trust anyone else with your Car?
    Review:Bob from Amerifrieght was more concerned about getting a great price in a timely fashion then we were. If it wasn't for him I probably still wouldn't have my car! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2013 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE ALL AROUND!
    Review:Bob from Amerifreight did an awesome job finding me a carrier as soon as my pick up window date was available. He was able to negotiate with the driver on my behalf for a reasonable rate. I was very satisfied with Amerifreight and would highly recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Waihin Leung
    Date:5/10/2013 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight- FL to CT
    Review:I was extremely hesitant about shipping my car after reading some reviews. One, consistently highly rated name reviewed on this site was Bob, with Amerifreight. My experience with BOB, confirmed those raving reviews were right on! Bob was courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:NanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Trustworthy !! Excellent Job.
    Review:I wanted to transport my car from Annapolis, MD to Fremont , CA. It was my first time and I did a lot of research, contacted 8 different companies and choose AmeriFreight. Following were the reasons, 1) I spoke to Bob in Ameri Freight and he was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:5/10/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Nervous Mother
    Review:As a mother of a young man going off to college on the west side of our great country, the details of this journey were overwhelming. After much research I came across Amerifreight. Jorge Cruz was our Agent. This gentleman was extremely reassuring. H... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Nervous MotherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Experience shipping a car
    Review:I was apprehensive about shipping my daughter's car from the S.F. Bay Area, CA to Purdue U., IN. Graham Turner of AmeriFreight was very helpful and walked me through the process. Everything went much more smoothly than I had expected. I initial... [ More ]
    Poster:Marjorie FaltensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Delivery
    Review:Hi All, This is my second car that I transported via Amerifreight. They were helpful. However, I had entered the details of the transport 3 weeks before the first available date but would get a confirmed date only after the first available date ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kumar
    Date:5/10/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch? You Be The Judge
    Review:We received a quote from AmeriFreight of $1,045 for our 4Runner to be transported from Pennsylvania to California. Shortly after agreeing to work with AmeriFreight, Graham indicated this quote was pretty unrealistic and we should expect to pay betwe... [ More ]
    Response:It is unfortunate that our customer has had an unfavorable experience with shipping her vehicle with us. All our freight agents are very explicit in explaining that the economy saver rate is a rate we use to bid for a vacant a spot on a truck and that it may not be shipped at that rate. However in many instances it does ship at that rate or close to it. This is evident in many of our reviews. We always do our very best to ship vehicles at the lowest possible rate for customers who do not mind waiting and are not under a time crunch. The vehicle was still shipped at a comparable market price and within a favorable time from pickup and delivery. We will try to be more careful to make sure our customers understand the different shipping options. [ view ]
    Poster:KeelyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2013 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Good; Carrier Not So Good
    Review:AmeriFreight was great to work with. I paid extra for faster pickup, which in retrospect I would not have done. I wanted my car to get to CA as soon after myself as possible, but accidentally went too soon with the available pickup date (1-5 days to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Max BogueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2013 10:53:00 PM
    Review:Delivery men were professional and friendly. Overall... Good experience after the shipment was planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:5/8/2013 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country move made possible!
    Review:I had just graduated from college and was getting ready to move across the country. Getting my car out there with me was a big concern, but Graham at AmeriFreight did a great job to make sure that was possible. The first few days of available pickup,... [ More ]
    Poster:HopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2013 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Bob was knowledgeable and frank about how this industry works - ie a simple 'bid board'. I took the 'super saver' package, which did not result in any truckers accepting the job. It was not until I added $200 to the price, and minutes after I had ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:5/8/2013 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: East coast to west coast
    Review:My experience was good. I was able to set a lot of the deal up through email. Communication was good throughout. I selected the SE rate at 1800, but still needed to add 300 dollars to the initial quote to get a carrier. Once a carrier was selected I... [ More ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Best Price and Quick service
    Review:First of all I would like to say thanks to AmeriFreight and PNG Auto Transport company for delivered my car safely without any damage. I was quoted in several companies in online and Amerifreight provided me the best price to ship my car.(This is the... [ More ]
    Poster:Bala
    Date:5/7/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Vehicle Delivery
    Review:Transaction was good. No issues with storage, pick up or delivery.Thank you for your help and great service. Thanks again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ariens CompanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great and fast service
    Review:My car was picked up on the first day of my schedule. The shipping was really fast and the staff were very nice. Great service! [ View ]
    Poster:JingjingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Smooth ECONOMY Transport!
    Review:Overall, we were very pleased with the car transportation services provided! Our service is unique because we chose options that we needed that would be economical for us: Amerifreight lets you know on their website and by email about an econom... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very Thorough
    Review:Jorge was very thorough in explaining the process. He was easy to get in contact with and honest about the status of my order. [ View ]
    Poster:D ComptonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good service provided by Amerifreight
    Review:The quote was about dead-on, the pick up date and delivery date were as expected, the driver of the truck was also very good and seemed to care about his job. Very pleased overall. John. [ View ]
    Poster:John MacDonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2013 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great transaction
    Review:Could not be happier with this transaction. Graham did a great job ensuring our car would be picked up for our daughter. Never did this before, but would use this company again. Car arrived as promised and was not damaged at all. Mark the driver was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/5/2013 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: My honest opinion
    Review:Overall, I have nothing to complain about. Bob, at amerifreight, explained everything to me clearly and he met all my expectations. However, I found the concept of "door to door" not to be case in both the pick-up and drop-off. In both i... [ More ]
    Poster:Sung-KiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: shipping 2002 Camry
    Review:We called on a Tuesday to place an order for shipping a car to our son. The car was picked up in Oklahoma that Thursday and our son received it in Florida on Sunday. The men who drove the carrier were very nice and reassuring. [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki T
    Date:5/4/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Outstanding Service
    Review:I was recommended to AmeriFreight from my moving company. The service I received was outstanding. Not only Gram Turner is an outstanding professional but was accurate and succinct. His mannerism was a comfort to know that I was dealing with a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Edna La Fuentes
    Date:5/4/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: You had me at hello
    Review:This was my first experience of shipping a car. From beginning to end Bob Turner was considerate, informative and above all professional. His straightforward, honest approach to what to expect and the realities of the process was comforting and refre... [ More ]
    Poster:L JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great from start to Finish
    Review:Buying a luxury car 3000 miles away sight unseen is stressful enough so I wasn't looking forward to the confusing process of getting it shipped. Chose amerifreight cause I liked their website info. I got a great education from Graham about the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:RobbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: car delivered cross country in 3 days!!
    Review:I would not hesitate to use Ameriffreight in the future if I ever need to transport a vehicle. I worked with a representative named Graham who was great in keeping me informed about the whole process because i was a little leary about shipping my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/4/2013 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: evaluation of service
    Review:The service your company and the transporter we excellent. Everything was delievered on time and in perfict shape . Thanks again for your help in this matter I may have need to ship my other car in the near future and i wont even look for another... [ More ]
    Poster:e silbersteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: The very Best shipping experience
    Review:I was very impressed on punctuality and thoroughness of the car shipping company. Amerfreight did a good job in finding a reliable company. It was very relieving that they were very professional in dealing with our cars. ( Honda CRV and Toyota Scion)... [ More ]
    Poster:JoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Who moves to Montana?! AmeriFreight does...
    Review:So The Boy and I are packed up and currently driving across the country to our new home in Montana. I'll stop you right as you're about to say "who moves to Montana??!!" First of all, everyone asks us that. Secondly, that's where this revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:5/3/2013 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer in PA
    Review:Bob Turner explained the process thoroughly. A father & son team from Starway Logistics picked the mini SUV up ontime and delivered on time (and they were friendly and professional). I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the handling of... [ More ]
    Poster:D. MurrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: For the unknowledgeable customer, Amerifreight was perfect
    Review:As someone who has never shipped a car before I was didn't know exactly what I was getting into. I started educating myself on the process by reading articles and reviews, which helped, but really I didn't find any useful information about how the s... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: From the ATL to Sunny Cali without issue
    Review:I needed to ship my 2011 Honda Pilot from Atlanta to Orange County in sunny California. Amerifreight provided the most competitive quote. Even better was the great service and super prompt delivery. My car was delivered by the end of the week as prom... [ More ]
    Response:Response: Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Yvette thomad
    Date:5/3/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Service as Promised
    Review:I did a lot of research trying to find a way to get my son's car home from college. I found Amerifreight had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau so I called them. My contact was Bob Turner and he explained the process to me. I was initially... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice
    Date:5/2/2013 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Oh Barracuda- My Fish Made it Home!
    Review:Spoke with Graham at AmeriFreight about transport of my 68 Barracuda convertible. Graham kept me apprised of the status of his search for a carrier until one was found. Good communication- knew exactly where I stood with the service. Carrier work... [ More ]
    Date:5/2/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Worry Free Experience
    Review:I identified early on AmeriFreight as the transport company that I would in trust my new investment with. AmeriFreight did not disappoint; in fact, I would give them stellar reviews... I worked directly with Bob; he educated and advised me on all the... [ More ]
    Poster:TBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast in just a week!
    Review:I was concerned about how I would get a car out to California. By finding a carrier that was approved by the Better Business Bureau, I made the first step. Graham, at Amerifreight, was very informative, and eased my mind about how the process worke... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Graham Turner with AmeriFreight is AMAZING!
    Review:Graham Turner with AmeriFreight is the only person I will allow to handle my vehicle shipping needs. He is extremely honest and made shipping my vehicle his priority! I had great communication with Graham throughout the process. I will work with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:5/2/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport done easy!
    Review:Having never moved a car across country, Graham made the whole experience easy. He walked me through how the process worked and answered all of my questions. The best part is having contact with the driver to know when to expect the delivery. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Glee Karloff
    Date:5/2/2013 8:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very Efficient
    Review:Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. After soliciting quotes from a few other companies, I had a pleasant exchange with Bob from AmeriFreight. Bob was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the process. Bob was also available for fol... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/1/2013 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Ask for a Better Experience
    Review:The people at Amerifreight were both helpful and informative. Jorge couldn’t have been more helpful. When I decided I needed the car sooner they quickly gave me the new price and found the carrier immediately. They explained the whole process ... [ More ]
    Poster:CherylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a pick-up across country
    Review:When we decided we no longer needed our 22 year old pick-up truck we thought of sending it to our son on the east coast. As we looked into shipping it across country we were cautioned about all kinds of problems that might occur in the process. We ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Flynt TamboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: PHENOMENAL SERVICE! EXCELLENT PROFESSIONALISM!
    Review:I was remarkedly impressed by the professionalism that I received when I contacted Amerifreight. I had spoken with Graham Turner who was clear , concise and extremely well-mannered. He explained the entire process to me. This was my first time workin... [ More ]
    Poster:Ira MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Veronica has arrived!!!
    Review:Thats my truck not a woman. But the services I recieved through Amerifreight were awesome. The staff kept me posting on all aspects of the shipment and they always had the right answers for all of my questions. I absolutely would suggest this to my f... [ More ]
    Poster:DJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience and will use this company again if I need this service again. They were on time and delivered on time. The driver was courteous and friendly [ View ]
    Poster:Danny SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:I originally contacted AmeriFreight on April 2, 2013 in order to set up a quote to have the car shipped. I established the qoute with Jorge Cruz. I tried calling back later that day and the following day to reach Jorge, but was unable to reach him an... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan AlstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Dealing With Someone Honest With Me- No Fake Promises
    Review:I had spoken with several other companies and got the wrong kind of vibe. I felt they were just trying to hustle me. Graham didn't come across that way. Everything went according our discussions without pressure for me to increase me bid price... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: No Longer Apprehensive about shipping
    Review:I currently reside in Minnesota. I have a 1991 Nissan Twin Turbo 300 Z which was my first sports car that I had cared for diligently through the years. In fact it only had 58,000 miles for a car 22 years-old, but it is in excellent condition internal... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond
    Review:I ran into some difficulties getting my car out of the port in Baltimore so that it could be picked up and shipped to Wisconsin. The company I was working with basically dissolved and combined with another company with no warning. It took a good 2 ... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2013 9:50:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73