View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2036 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.51% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.49% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: XMAS CAME EARLY!
    Review:Life in Los Angeles is not much of a life with out a car. After doing my research and comparing the costs of shipments vs renting or driving my vehicle out, AmeriFreight was the best and most hassle free option. Not only was the process easy and ha... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:11/30/2012 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Delivery was great. For porblems they were prompt and reachable. I would chose them again.Delivery was great. For porblems they were prompt and reachable. I would chose them again [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:AAron KirkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2012 5:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Great service on car transport from CT to GA. Truck driver called several times to let us know when he was coming. Car was transported on a flatbed truck with three other cars and handled carefully. No damage to car....on time....great service. B... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher L.
    Date:11/29/2012 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: These people know what they are doing!!
    Review:These folks are good at what they do. Bob was kind enough to take a cut when the quote changed a bit due to holidays. The car was delivered on time without any issues. Made changes to the order as well and they accommodated that too. [ View ]
    Poster:Sathish
    Date:11/28/2012 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight saved us from making a huge mistake
    Review:Amerifreight should have been the first company we called. My husband is in the military and we had orders at the last minute for our new location. It was our first big move so we had no idea where to begin, we had contacted another company before Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Booth
    Date:11/28/2012 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: outstanding enclosed transport
    Review:I have used transportation companies and brokers to ship 3 cars in the last 2 years. One company was used twice, and Amerifreight ( graham turner) was used this time, due to the route involved. But I suspect he would do as good a job with any other r... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael B
    Date:11/28/2012 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: CA to Texas "NO PROBLEM"
    Review:This is my second time using amerifreight in last one month. Both, transactions were completed in a very professional manner. I was little scared prior to my first car but it went wonderful, and second move proved their authenticity. I would highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Neeraj Sharma
    Date:11/27/2012 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: LOOKING FOR A POSITIVE EXPERIENCE? WELL...LOOK NO FURTHER!!!!
    Review:I was very reluctant on which company to use since there are so many scams going on. After reading reviews on all the different companies, I decided to go with Amerifreight. My contact person was Jorge. He explained in detail the process of shipping ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:CoCo
    Date:11/27/2012 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Vehicle
    Review:The transport of my daughters car to Texas went fine. A few glitches with pickup time ( not the drivers fault) but otherwise it went well. The transporter was courteous and easy to communicate with. Now my daughter has a car to get back and forth to... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Harmon
    Date:11/27/2012 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thrilled repeat customer
    Review:AmeriFreight selected a carrier immediately upon order. Car was picked up & delivered as agreed. Car had been sitting for 20 years & was inoperable. Due to difficult conditions at pickup, carrier extended himself above & beyond all expe... [ More ]
    Poster:DELIGHTED CUSTOMER
    Date:11/27/2012 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great trouble-free move
    Review:As a second time customer, I have to say, I'm really pleased with Amerifreight. They seem to always deliver a positive and trouble-free experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2012 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transport a Camry from Pittsburgh to San Diego
    Review:I need to transport a Camry from Pittsburgh to San Diego and want to do it economically. I found Amerifreight from searching the Internet and selected them based on the good reviews. These reviews turned out to be true. Throughout the process, I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tam Le
    Date:11/27/2012 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: Alabama Deer Hunting-Cancelled
    Review:Vehicle was to be picked up on Monday or Tuesday. Went hunting opening day 17 Nov in Alabama for three days. Came out of the woods for lunch on Saturday and had a call from the wife saying that a company wanted to pick up the car at 8am on Sunday. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen D ChambersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2012 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable and honest shipper with very reasonable rates
    Review:Ameri Freight Auto Transport did a great job moving my Audi from New Hampshire to Washington. They gave me a very reasonable rate and were really patient with answering all my questions. The other rates that I received were not even close to their ra... [ More ]
    Poster:Ankit Gupta
    Date:11/26/2012 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Would Not Use Again
    Review:Paid $345 above quoted price. Had to drive car to terminal instead of being picked up by carrier. Then had to pick up car at destination terminal. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122). We are always disappointed to hear that our customers are less than happy with our services. Although we generally get customers' cars shipped door to door it sometimes is not possible or very difficult due to a number of reasons. We are glad that the shipment went well otherwise. [ view ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:11/24/2012 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Transport to AZ
    Review:This is the third time I have used AmeriFreight and each time I have had no issuses. I did look around but each time I went back to using AmeriFreight. Graham from customer service was awesome. Car got to destination as promised and on time... [ More ]
    Poster:EveieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2012 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Florida delivery
    Review:This service was recommended by a friend who was very happy. From my first call for a quote to the delivery, everyone was professional. They were on time for pick and delivery. My car arrived without a scratch and still clean. I would highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:11/22/2012 11:44:00 AM
    Subject: Amerfreight
    Review:great service, really honest communication about how the process works. I previously dealt with another service and had to cancel since they underquoted to get their fee then couldn't get anyone to pick my car up within the window and eventually beca... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714 408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Julian C
    Date:11/22/2012 11:10:00 AM
    Subject: By far the best
    Review:Having shipped cars multiple times before this experience was by far the best. I was shipping an almost brand new Audi S5 so getting the car back in the same condition as it was loaded was critical. Everything went as planned and the comunicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron HardyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2012 8:54:00 AM
    Subject: Classic car delivered with ease!!
    Review:Graham at AmeriFrieght was right there all the way. The pickup was scheduled too fast. I had the car in for service when we got the call. I felt really bad because i had to delay the pickup over the weekend. Graham understood my dilemma and got... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:WJ
    Date:11/21/2012 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght Car Shipment
    Review:Graham was easy to reach at all times, and the vehicle arrives in the same condition in which it was shopped. No damage, no problems, no drama... A very nice experience [ View ]
    Poster:Ron Brenners
    Date:11/21/2012 1:52:00 PM
    Subject: My Classic Car Transort
    Review:I had a great experience using Amerifreight to transport my 1976 Pontiac Grand Prix that was given to me by my Brother-In-Law who had died by drowning in a lake fishing back in May 2012. We are both Car Crazy guys so I guess he wanted me to have this... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Frederick
    Date:11/20/2012 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: First time transport - Outstanding Experience
    Review:I moved from Southern California to South Florida and needed to have my Audi convertible transported. My vehicle is kept garaged and is in mint, showroom condition. I was concerned about it being transported and not getting damaged. I also had never ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe N
    Date:11/17/2012 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Customer Service
    Review:Everyone through out this whole process were very friendly and helpful as well as super knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:11/17/2012 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Why I chose AmeriFreight!
    Review:When I was deciding how to ship my mother-in-law's car from halfway across the country, I knew that I could entrust the task to only the best of the best. I started by conducting extensive research online, looking for the most reliable and well-rated... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Chen
    Date:11/16/2012 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Enclosed Transport
    Review:Transported Cadillac Escalade EXT and it arrived in perfect condition and on time. Driver very courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael W.
    Date:11/15/2012 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Graham keeps it real!
    Review:I contacted more companies that I care to remember when looking for a quote to transport a car I bought from Texas. As you can imagine, I received some very low quotes and some rather expensive ones. As the old saying "if its too good to be tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Al G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2012 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:It was all good.. Once the vehicle was picked up everything went well and without a hitch.. I would definitely use them again [ View ]
    Poster:Juan D. Mejia
    Date:11/14/2012 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Shipper
    Review: Very Fast shipping company they do what they promised no lies! I would highly recommend Bob for the great service that he provided to us. Our Car was pick up on time from Virginia and it was delivered in California on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Cris B.
    Date:11/13/2012 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: The Bes Service I have ever found
    Review:I have searched a carrier for a while. And learned about Amerifreight is my best choice. They always answered the phone calls and took care of everything I wanted and asked. I was very worried about shipping my $90,000.00 SUV brand new. But everythin... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy Long
    Date:11/13/2012 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pick up, even faster delivery.
    Review:I called AmeriFreight to have my 4runner shipped from SC to CA. Bob at AmeriFreight couldn't have been more helpful and friendly and he helped me weigh all of my options for getting the most for my money. Once we were able to settle on a deal, my veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert FraserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2012 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Maryland to Nebraska And Back Again!
    Review:Listen to This!!! It's a good one! We were actually called back by AmeriFreight a few hours after scheduling our car pick up online but we could not be there that fast...we had to fly out to Nebraska so we were kind of surprised that we could get t... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori
    Date:11/12/2012 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight will help you no matter what!!!
    Review:it was just Perfect! They called ahead and confirmed pick-up. The arrived on time and were very professional. My car was in great condition. it was almost clean when it got here. Very professional, will definitely use again! Thank you!! [ View ]
    Poster:SOOKThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2012 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Fought the powerful Super storm, Sandy to ship the car on time..
    Review:I got my car transported by AmeriFreight from Columbus,OH to Plano,TX recently. This was during the time when Sandy, the super storm has devasted-ed the whole of North east and there was actually no power supply in that region. AmeriFreight found a ... [ More ]
    Poster:AbhijeetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2012 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to TX - Excellent
    Review:This is the first time we shipped a vehicle and we would use Ameri Freight again!! Once we established the driver information and the expected delivery date, everything was seamless. [ View ]
    Poster:Keith Shoush
    Date:11/12/2012 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific service
    Review:Fantastic service! I had not had a vehicle treansported before and was anxious about cost and quality of service. I had nothing to worry about with Amerifreight, the complete experience was stress free and helped make purchasing a vehicle online a v... [ More ]
    Poster:Shane Hellmuth
    Date:11/11/2012 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight comes through!
    Review:I shipped a car from MD to CA for $775 and Amerifreight made it happen. They kept in contact with me throughout the process, were knowledgable, courteous, and came through on their word. The car arrived early and with only 2 hours notice, but that wa... [ More ]
    Poster:SidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2012 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: The hardest task...made EASY with AmeriFreight
    Review:The ultimate debate = take a cross country drive or ship your car? Spending 36 hours in a car driving 2317 miles (Orlando FL to Salt Lake City UT) and spending $1350.00 to travel sounded appealing for about a minute. However, $950 for what might as ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adrienne
    Date:11/9/2012 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Cross Country Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight was the only broker able to pick up my car within a 4-day window. Other brokers provided a window of 7-8 days which didn't work with my schedule. Pick-up was on the first day of the window and during the time slot provided. The delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:11/9/2012 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: The best of the best
    Review:After locating and purchasing the car of my dreams I was inundated with quotes from all kinds of firms.Trying to do research on each one was hard. Then I realized I was doing this backward why reasearch each company. I went to the national transporta... [ More ]
    Poster:clancy
    Date:11/8/2012 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the REAL Deal
    Review:I recently had my Toyota Land Cruiser shipped from WA to CA, and from start to finish, AmeriFreight was honest, straightforward, and overall a pleasure to deal with. Jorge C. walked me through the entire process over the phone, answered all of my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam N
    Date:11/8/2012 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:I had previously used AmeriFreight in 2009 to ship my car so when I needed to ship it once again, I immediately turned to AmeriFreight. The service was excellent in 2009 and again October, 2012. Bob Turner was amazing in working with me as I had a ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:T. Morgan
    Date:11/7/2012 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Bob Turner was very helpful in walking me thru the steps needed to get my truck picked up in Texas and brought to me in California. I would use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:M. Klyshevich
    Date:11/7/2012 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Fast!
    Review:This is the second time we’ve used AmeriFreight to move a vehicle and have had excellent service both times! They arrived on time to pick up the car and arrived early to deliver the car. The vehicle was delivered in great condition with no dama... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann Pharr
    Date:11/7/2012 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Very Smooth
    Review:The services received were very fluid and without confrontation. It took very little effort on my part, and the shippers took care of most everthing. The person I spoke with on the phone to set up the shipment was very personable and polite, and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samuel Rydzynski
    Date:11/6/2012 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:We shipped a family owned classic convertible with very low mileage. The car is like a family member. We did our homework on reading literally hundreds of reviews. The homework paid off and we successfully shipped the vehicle from MI to CA with Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Von HelmoltThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2012 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipping at a great price!
    Review:Company was fantastic and the transport company did an excellent job as well. This was the cheapest and very honest, reliable and friendly! Thank you again for great service! [ View ]
    Poster:LindsayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2012 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was great, I am in the process of using therm again. I have two more vehicles that are being transported by them at this point. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie Wade
    Date:11/5/2012 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastically helpful for a first time shipper
    Review:I had never shipped a vehicle before and Amerifreight made the process painless. From my first call to my last one, my shipping associate Graham was available via direct phone number and email. He was able to get the car shipped days earlier than my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Caleb
    Date:11/4/2012 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful and convenient
    Review:Clean, efficient service that really helped me with my move. My car was shipped from Louisiana to California in 3 days. Car was also shipped to a garage so someone wouldn't have to pick it up if it got there early. Car was waiting for me once I arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2012 1:43:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69