View 146,415 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,416th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2086 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.96% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.04% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great job and thanks, Jorge!
    Review:Excellent experience! Having never shipped cars through transporters and after reading (in the internet) about all kinds of hair-raising experience folks have had in trying to do this, we were very worried about the whole process. We chose AmeriFreig... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:anirban bhattacharyya
    Date:2/11/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Seemless and efficient
    Review:I was a bit hesitant about shipping my 2 cars from San Diego to GA after reading some much confusing information about the process but Graham and Amerifreight made it happen in a seemless manner I wish my moving company was as efficient - cars too... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome customer service!
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Graham, he was very polite and kept me informed through the whole process. We had some issues with a previous company and them not keeping in contact with me while trying to locate a driver this was not the case wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:2/11/2013 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:i would definitely recommend amerifreight to everyone! Bob at amerifreight was very helpful explaining everythiing about the shiipping business.i was told the window for pickup would be 5-8 days after putting in my order which is fine, the following ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Edwardd P.
    Date:2/10/2013 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight = AmeriAwesome
    Review:Made an online inquiry and got an immediate response from the company. Bob explained to me how car shipping normal works because it was my first time. He explained all options and their associated costs. I was able to make an informed decision that f... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Korzilius
    Date:2/9/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Ram
    Review:Graham stayed in contact with me the whole time and followed up with phone calls. I would use Graham again. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/9/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: My Car Arrived Before I Could Blink!
    Review:I originally planned on using a popular competitor to ship my car from SD to CO because of their "almost-too-good-to-be-true" quote. However, after stumbling across this website and reading horror stories from people who waited weeks to ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesus C
    Date:2/9/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: dude, where's my car? seriously, where is it?
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight; after shipping my vehicle from NJ to CA almost 3 years ago, it was time to ship my car back. I decided that based on my past 5 star experience, I'd go with the company again. The reason that I will not give... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Sofia S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:This was my first time to ship a car. Bob Turner explained to me how the system worked. I thought the Ameri Freight was the primary shipper, however they are a broker for securing haulers, so your car goes up on a bid and destination board. Since ... [ More ]
    Poster:peterhassialisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2013 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good service. Honest. Took too long to find a carrier. Ended up paying 50% more than original estimate. [ View ]
    Poster:Mario Saltarelli
    Date:2/9/2013 6:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service - Will definitely use again!
    Review:I have yet to verify the condition of the car as I am still in NC while the car is in California however the service was excellent. Graham was very helpful and prompt and gave me the best quote amongst all carriers. The pick up was scheduled on ti... [ More ]
    Poster:Anuj DewanganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:The use of this company was worth it. They were quick, precise and prompt with the delivery of my car. It was quite expensive but you get what you pay for which was a peace of mind knowing that my car was in good condition and safe. [ View ]
    Poster:VernonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2013 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Quickest Pick up ever !!!
    Review:I've shipped hundreds of cars all over the world . And I will have to say Bob @ Amerifreight was awesome to work with !! I shipped an inoperable car , which a lot of company's frown on .. Bob gave me a great rate and it wasn't 10 minutes after he sub... [ More ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:2/8/2013 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with Amerifreight car shipping
    Review:This was the first time I've shipped a car so I was a little apprehensive in the beginning. Graham quickly took the anxiety away with his apparent knowledge and experience in the business. He found a transporter within a reasonable time. The car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Amado Dolorico
    Date:2/8/2013 1:07:00 AM
    Review:Jorge did a great job explaining the conditions of the agreement etc. He did a good job in staying in contact and coordinating everything. My timeline was tight and everything worked out fine. The carrier did an equally good job coordinating, comm... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:2/7/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star rating/review (transport of jeep)
    Review:5 STAR All the Way!!! I've purchased and have had approximately 20 automobiles transported (30's models up to a 2006 430 Ferrari) from various locations around the US to my home in Alabama during the past 5 years, both in "open" and &qu... [ More ]
    Poster:james wescottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2013 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: My experience was so great, I'm using them again!
    Review:Had my Land Rover shipped from San Diego to Memphis... Was a little nervous because I'd shipped a car before and it arrived late and the driver was very hard to get ahold of. Not good when they have your wheels! Anyway, my experience with this time w... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxanne
    Date:2/7/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: On schedule
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time with no damage. The driver picked up the car on time although it was snowing heavily. [ View ]
    Poster:YI
    Date:2/6/2013 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Transport of my car
    Review:Amerifreight gave me the best bid and Graham was very honest about how pricing was performed. Britt Davis the truck driver stayed in contact with me along his route updating me on his time of arrival. He was a great guy and showed real concern abou... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Pipkin
    Date:2/6/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: 67 mustang
    Review:Driver kept me updated when he had problems with his truck. Even when problems with truck came up car still arrived early. Driver was very nice guy and had no problems with my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/6/2013 7:29:00 AM
    Subject: Exellent experience, these guys tell you everything about the process.
    Review:It was a learning experience made simple by the guy's at Amerifreight Car Shipping. Bob Turner, the west coast representative explained the entire process of the broker, don't let anybody promise you a pickup date until it's confirmed with the carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick G.
    Date:2/5/2013 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: service was ok but the carrier was horrible
    Review:amerifreiights service was ok but the transporter that delivered my car was horrible. they where very rude and i saw them damage another car right in front of me. seeing that, who know what was done to my car in transit. as for amerifreight, the serv... [ More ]
    Poster:welchieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri Freight
    Review:Jorge was very helpful with emails prior to pick up, and phone calls looking for prospective carriers. Shipping was at the short end of their estimate. [ View ]
    Poster:howard smyth
    Date:2/5/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Review:Jorge was very helpful. The truck was broken down so we were delayed a few days but Jorge was very helpful and communicative. Car arrived safely less than a week later. [ View ]
    Poster:EHardy
    Date:2/5/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: Oregon Trail
    Review:I moved my family to Oregon for a job and contacted Graham to help me with a move after another carrier company failed to even pick up my car. While there are limited carriers that go to Oregon Graham supported me throughout the whole journey, ke... [ More ]
    Poster:Robin
    Date:2/5/2013 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Classic car shipped
    Review:I researched at least a week before making a choice on company to use to move my classic automobile. I've heard horrror stories. I decided to go with Amerifreight and boy im glad i did my beauty arrived early and just like i last saw it. [ View ]
    Poster:Tiwan Outlaw
    Date:2/5/2013 2:44:00 AM
    Subject: KEEP EM ROLLIN '
    Review: FIVE STAR AUTO TRANSPORT IT SWIFT AND TO THE POINT AND DID A GOOD JOB TRANSPORTING MY 33 PLYMOUTH. AMERIFRIEGHT HAS BEEN A WELCOME ADDITION TO MY BUSSINESS IN HELPING ME GET THESE CARS TO WHERE THEY NEED TO GO.ALL THIS FOR A RESONABLE AMOU... [ More ]
    Poster:MARK EDDY
    Date:2/4/2013 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Overall I am pleased with AmeriFreight. They contacted me numerous times to let me know they were working on finding a carrier. The only issue I had, is it took a month and a half for them to find a carrier. Once they had one, I was always informed o... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:2/4/2013 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: ORDER# 940015819-CH
    Review:WE HAD ARRANGED FOR ANOTHER COMPANY TO HANDLE THE MOVE OF 2 MAZDAS TO BOSTON, MA BACK IN DECEMBER . WHEN WE DID NOT HEAR FROM THEM 2 DAYS BEFORE THE CARS WERE TO BE PICKED UP- WE KNEW SOMETHING WAS WRONG- WHEN WE ATTEMPTED TO CALL THEM THE NUMBER ... [ More ]
    Poster:SHARON CUMMINGSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT moved my car from GA to CA in a timely fashion with NO damage. I would reccomend them to anyone in need of a vehicle transport company. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/3/2013 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: Transport elsewhere at your own peril
    Review:As a first time shipper I read many reviews on line before selecting Amerifreight. My primary contact person was Bob Turner. He was patient and professional in walking me through the process and letting me know what to expect. As a newbie shipper ... [ More ]
    Poster:R Shapot
    Date:2/2/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I used this company in order to ship my brand new 2013 Scion FR-S. Unfortunately I waited so long to write this review that I cannot remember the name of the person I was in touch with but I had a small window to ship my vehicle because i got early m... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Barbara
    Date:2/2/2013 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast!!!
    Review:Honest company, i said what i wanted and they made sure it happened. Car got to destination 2 days early!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/1/2013 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Move from Cali to Florida
    Review:AmeriFrieght provided a wonderful service. Unlike the other companies that harassed me with phone calls this company did not. I appreciated that they sent me a quote and then allowed me to contact them when I was ready. I would definitely use this se... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: WOW great service
    Review:It was a great experience! I was a little hesitant in the beginning but I'm glad I did it. Dispatch was great and extremely knowledgeable about the whole process and explained how it works. By doing this I was better able to make a decision. The actu... [ More ]
    Poster:Melvin McPherson
    Date:1/31/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: DELIVERY
    Review:I was having the car shipped across the country for my son who is in college so it was very important that the car arrive on time. Amerifreight was very sensitive to my needs and the driver of the truck was professional and kept me informed until th... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn Dailey
    Date:1/31/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Once again I was very pleased with this service to move my car across country - highly recommend! I My request was handled beautifully by Jorge to ensure my car arrived on time and in great condition. I was told 4-7 business days for my car to arrive... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:1/31/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:I placed an order via online and my car was picked up 2 days later! I can't believe how quickly they picked up my vehicle and had it delivered another 2 days later! A few months back, I had another vehicle shipped and used a company recommended by ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheri
    Date:1/31/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipped as expected
    Review:The whole experience went off as Bob said it would, car was delivered fine, everyone is happy. Thanks Bob for being straight up on how this works. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat Hayes
    Date:1/30/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Attentiveness to Concerns
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. I originally got a quote for $800 with a deposit of $250, but when a carrier was found, the price increased. This was too much of an increase for budget I had. AmeriFreight lowered my deposit to $175 so I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Gisselle Martinez
    Date:1/30/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: very poor communication
    Review:I knew that it could take quite awhile due to the service I selected, or that it might not work out at the low price given. I was fine with the process outlined on the web site. I was expecting to be contacted periodically in order to approve a highe... [ More ]
    Response:We are very disappointed to see two negative reviews in one week and we will definitely follow up on the poor and unacceptable service our customer received from us. As it was said, we have a very impressive track record of positive and exceptional reviews and we cannot afford these type of responses. [ view ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:1/30/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Yes, you can trust in AmeriFreight!
    Review:AmeriFreight has nice and professional people working for you around the clock. I was impressed with their speedy communication, problem-solving skills, and extreme kindness. Don't wanna deal with rude and irresponsible people? Pick AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Alfonso
    Date:1/30/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: A trusted agent to get you a good deal
    Review:This was my first car shipping experience, and it was overall very pleasant. I was not in a hurry to get my car, so I waited for about one month until the price was right - I was shipping my car from a small city in Washington to a small city in Ten... [ More ]
    Poster:XHSU
    Date:1/29/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:The first pickup carrier did not call to establish a pick up time and place- he just showed up when no one was at home. The second pickup carrier spoke very little english and would not come to the location of the car to complete the pickup. The thir... [ More ]
    Poster:R C Steiner
    Date:1/29/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience with rep - Jorge Cruz
    Review:I received a quote from Jorge on 12/31/12. My main concern with him, we spoke about for at least 10 minutes, was I would be leaving Michigan on 01/10/13 and want my car picked up before than. He explained there was 5-7 business days needed to find a ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the inconvenience our customer experienced. We do sometimes fail to deliver as promised. It is understandable this error caused us to lose business to one of our worthy competitors. As always we learn from our mistakes and we will strive to improve where we fell short. Fortunately we get it right 99% of the time. We pride ourself on our overwhelmingly positive reviews that are noticeably different to any other in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Cherry
    Date:1/29/2013 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Took a long time for me to be re-united with my car. But i guess better late than never. Bob was very helpful and that was very assuring. Will definetly work with them in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Praveen Padman
    Date:1/29/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Trust AmeriFreight Car Shipping with your Vehicle!!
    Review:Recently, I shipped my car from Los Angeles, CA to Fairfield, CT because I moved. Honestly, I have had such horrible experience shipping my vehicles in the past when moving cross country I was set on driving my car myself. Unfortunately, the holi... [ More ]
    Poster:Funston
    Date:1/28/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Watch Out Your Quote
    Review:After having spent one entire week doing some researches, I finally chose AmeriFreight to ship my Honda CRV from Springfield, MO to LA, CA. I told them that, my first available day for pickup was 01/18. And I requested them to pickup my car on or clo... [ More ]
    Poster:CHAO CHEN
    Date:1/28/2013 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to help me ship my car from Minnesota to California. This was my first time shipping a car and I had no idea what to expect. I decided to go with the Economy Saver option because saving money was way more important than getting m... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:1/27/2013 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Sunny Southern California to the bluegrass in Kentucky
    Review:I initailly contacted Ameri-Freight and a few other transport companies so I could get a quote to ship my 1951 Chevy pick-up truck 2,000+ miles across the country. I called the shipping companies after business hours so I had to leave messages. Gra... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnold A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2013 12:56:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71