View 148,196 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,197th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2118 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.25% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.75% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Rover Delivery in ROCKSTAR Style!!
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight is a Rockstar! He arranged shipping the same day and took the time to explain the shipping process from start to finish then followed up with an email of these details. Very impressed with the quick turnaround and response wh... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:JunelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2013 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Far Exceeded My Expectations!!!!!
    Review:I contacted Jorge at Ameri Freight and immediately got a quote for shipping my vehicle from Virginia to California. He talked me through the entire process and helped me through the paperwork. I agreed to the flexible dates option which allowed him t... [ More ]
    Response:Response: Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2013 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:I would use Amerifreight again, but I would be more prepared for what I was getting. Amerifreight called me about increasing the shipping, something they told me might happen. I wasn't sure if I would get another bid, so I took it. In the future, ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Adam H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Rain or shine, you have my back!
    Review:I love the way Amerifreight is open and honest about how they do business. Everything was clearly presented, documented and well explained. They made me felt really confident and comfortable each step of the way. I was really pleasantly surprised... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Diana LoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: SUPERB, OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!!
    Review: We were a little nervous when trying to find the right transport company to help bring our truck across country, but Bob at AmeriFreight was awesome at helping us ease our mind about the entire process. I called almost a dozen other companies and... [ More ]
    Poster:MMateialonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: One of the best.
    Review:Because Amerifreight had such great reviews I decided to take my business there. I called Jorge who helped me through the process step by step explaining everything. I decided to pick the priority pickup and my car was picked up about 2-3 days after ... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2013 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again!
    Review:I'm glad I found them. Best rate and service especially under the time constraint I had to make it happen. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: My new Car Transport choice
    Review:I have transported 3 cars in recent years and I must say this is the best experience I have had. First time using them and Jorge my contact was cordial, timely and responsive. Heck even the driver moved the drop off time to facilitate my travel sc... [ More ]
    Poster:GillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: very good price
    Review:i used this company because they have the best pricing to ship my vechicle for about 650 i shipped from portland oregon to junction city kansas with gas prices now a days my car a crysler crossfire if would have cost me 400 plus dollars in gas and ev... [ More ]
    Poster:arif carey
    Date:4/12/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks :-)
    Review:I had my car shipped from Raleigh, NC to Temecula CA. I went through quotes from different companies and found Amerifreight's quote the best for me. Jorge was very helpful and patient. The original quote was for $975 but I ended up paying $1100. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jade
    Date:4/11/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Shipment Delivered as Received
    Review:My car was shipped from Los Angeles, CA to Tucker, GA. I needed to find a carrier so I contacted Amerifreight since a friend of mine recommended them based on her previous experience. Overall my experience was great with Amerifreight. They were able ... [ More ]
    Poster:RomanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:Graham was very knowledgeable person and provided lot of information but i am not happy because i got quotes from some other shipping companies for $700-$750 but the reason i choose Amerifreight was i got less quote ($650) but i ended up paying $80... [ More ]
    Poster:ReddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Shipper
    Review: I had good results dealing with Ameri-Freight. I had to make a minimum of phone calls to set things up due to good communications with Ameri-Freight. The contracted shipper was timely, efficient, and courteous. My vehicle got from pickup po... [ More ]
    Poster:MauryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:The Amerifreight representative was very knowledgeable and helpful in setting up my vehicles transportation from Texas to Virginia. Having never had a vehicle shipped before the representative was very forthcoming with answers and providing informati... [ More ]
    Poster:JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Fast delivery
    Review:Picked up on time, and everything went smooth and quickly! Not only did they charge a reasonable price, but also provided detailed explanation as to how the cost was calculated. The delivery itself arrived 1 day earlier than expected and the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Amerifreight and Bob were fantastic. Although the route was not a popular one (NYC to Baton Rouge) i was kept in form at all stages and given excellent advice. Once picked up by the trucking company, they car was delivered early and in excellent shap... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:4/10/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!! Car picked up on day available & arrived early!
    Review:I had a really great experience with Amerifreight. If it's any indication, I ended up stuck in traffic behind an Amerifreight truck yesterday and couldn't stop beaming at it. I asked for a good amount of quotes before settling on Amerifreight, an... [ More ]
    Poster:ElodieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Review:Did everything as promissed. Droped off the car a couple of days early. Very professional. I would recommend this company any day. [ View ]
    Poster:WalterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2013 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service
    Review:with the limited time window i provided Bob from Ameri Frieght really did a good job in finding a trucking company at a affordable price (compared with others). Since i have a very limited knowledge in auto shipping , Bob really gave me the confidenc... [ More ]
    Poster:Karthikeyan Dhinakaran
    Date:4/9/2013 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: WOW - - WHAT A FANTASTIC SERVICE
    Review:It was a fantastic experience. Very professional. My agent Bob Turner was upfront, honest, sounded trustworthy and diligently followed up on my questions. The agent never seemed to be in a hurry in responding to my tons of questions. It was m... [ More ]
    Poster:Navin
    Date:4/8/2013 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I chose amerifreight because of very good online reviews.This company did not disappointed me. I always got quick response from the shipping agent I was working with.Very professional attitude. The auto carrier arrived to pick up the cars on time. D... [ More ]
    Poster:EdvinasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service, car transport surpassed expectations
    Review:Hello I had to move to California for work and had used a company three other times before, due to loyalty issues I called them for a quote (Carmoza) and they had been bought by a bigger company. I tried to explain I was a returning customer and t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tatiana MontenegroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Bob at Amerfreight did an amazing JOB! Ive never shipped a car before in my life. I was a bit nervous but he re-assured me that everything was going to be ok. I immediately knew I could trust him because he knew what he was talking about. He was able... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:Jorge was easy to deal with and very helpful with some of the unknowns during the process of shipping my convertible sports car nearly 2000 miles. I attempted to call and hire quite a few five star brokers on the weekend and Jorge just happened to ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris d
    Date:4/8/2013 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Moving
    Review:I was moving form New York to Atlanta and this was the first time I was going to need to move my car. AmeriFreight helped find a carrier and they were going to make it in less than the number of days given. It was a trouble free move for me and I hav... [ More ]
    Poster:BennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:i had an excellent experience working with AmeriFreight transport. However i do wish that they would screen their carrier more carefully. The carrier i had was Pride Auto trans, INC. from PA. The driver was also the owner of the company. He had me dr... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy!!!
    Review:Filled out a quote request online and received a response almost immediately. There was a misunderstanding over the first available dates, and my contact with the company answered my questions and got the transport company to pick up my vehicle withi... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard TalamantezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Review:Car arrived in perfect condition, on time and during the day, which allowed for inspection. Driver was friendly and helpful. Jorge gave perfect customer service and kept me apprised the whole way. I would use this company again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:V. Engdahl
    Date:4/7/2013 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Happy
    Review:It wasn't the smoothest or easiest transaction, but they turned things around fairly quickly when I needed them too. I would recommend and use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:4/5/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: fast and dependable
    Review:Jorge at Amerifreight did an excellent job! It was FAST and dependable. I called in response to a quote I received by email. Jorge gave me clear expectations of cost and what to do next. The last time I shipped a car was 14 years ago and it was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted LawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2013 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:This is the first time to use AmeriFreight to transport my two cars from Maryland to California. Over all I am happy with the entire car shipping process. Pick up and delivery easy and smooth and on time. They delivery my two cars earlier than I exp... [ More ]
    Poster:georgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2013 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:I used AmeriFreight once before within the past year. Being pleased with the service, I chose to use them again to ship my two cars at once. The timing was narrow as my needs required the car be picked up within 7 business days. Originally, I was in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2013 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:I was happy with the service provided by AmeriFreight. Shipping my car across country was a new experience. I did not know what to expect; fortunately the agent explained the options and steps involved. Communication was good. He called me back in a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vera Vandendries
    Date:4/4/2013 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Person was easy to talk to. Explained process well. Pick up and delivery easy. Reliable and good price. [ View ]
    Poster:kyle
    Date:4/4/2013 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:over all i am pleased with the entire car shipping process. there was a disconnect between the various people involved with shipping my car and the pick up and drop off times were changed several times which was a pain to deal with. However my car a... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:4/4/2013 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Second time using this GREAT service!!
    Review:I used Amerifreight 4 years ago when I needed to ship my car out from California to Ohio and had no problems the first time I used it so I used it again now that I needed to ship my car from Ohio to Califonia. They are honest and upfront with what th... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/3/2013 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car move turned nightmare
    Review:I cannot rate Amerifreight even average because of the experience I had with shipping my car. I had been advised that if I want small window for pickup, the charges will be higher and since the charges are high the vehicle will most probably be picke... [ More ]
    Response:We fully understand the customer's grievances. Car shipping is unfortunately not like using FedEx. We do our very best to accommodate our customers in every way. Often we spend much more time on a difficult shipment and lose most of our fee in order to make it happen for a customer. Some shipments just require more that we anticipate and sometimes our estimates are way off. Fortunately most of the time we get it right as is evidenced from 99% of our reviews. We always work hard for our customers and will always try to get the best rate we possibly can with the least risk of loss or damage. We learn from every shipment and hope to improve our services in order to try avoid this from happening again. [ view ]
    Poster:Vipin
    Date:4/3/2013 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Be Happier with AmeriFreight!
    Review:Let me just start by saying I never do reviews! I was just so happy with not only how timely everything was, but how helpful and knowledgeable the people at AmeriFreight truly were. This being my first time ever shipping a vehicle, I was very hesitan... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:4/3/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service.
    Review:Honest, professional. on time. This company service is excellent. I will use it again. They delivery my two cars earlier than I expected. [ View ]
    Date:4/2/2013 11:43:00 PM
    Subject: 62 Nova Transport
    Review:First off let me say that AmeriFreight, and Bob in particular, were not only knowledgeable and worked hard to transport my car but never did they push any sales pitch or try to up-sell any products. I purchased my classic out of state and needed it t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rod
    Date:4/2/2013 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Highly recommend
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my brand new truck half way across country so I googled a bunch of places. I went on the Better Business Bureau's website to check out AmeriFreight and saw they had an A+ rating. I requested a quote and Graham got right ... [ More ]
    Poster:QuianaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/2/2013 3:11:00 PM
    Review:I recommend these guys to everyone! Really professional service. They deliver my car two days earlier then I was expected. If you ever need this kind of service, these guys are the best choice! [ View ]
    Poster:DejanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/1/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:I contacted AmerFreight (and 2 other services for competing quotes) after reading some on-line reviews and they quoted me a price that was slightly below other carriers. The agent cautioned me that the price may end up being more if they couldn... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve McD
    Date:4/1/2013 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Easy car transport
    Review:I was concerned about transporting my car as I was flying the next morning to California. Amerifreight found out a transporter urgently and everything was done within 2 hours. The driver showed on time and picked up my vehicle within couple of hours.... [ More ]
    Poster:Pritam
    Date:4/1/2013 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:I didn't know what to expect at first but was pleasantly surprised with the outcome. I dealt with Graham who was very knowledgeable about the whole process and explained all of my options in great detail. Graham kept me informed with frequent updates... [ More ]
    Poster:Corey Johnson
    Date:4/1/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Long move made easy!
    Review:I called Amerifreight due to the good reviews online and did not hold back in calling them. Bob was very detailed when he explained the quote. I was very stressed out at first when I placed my order almost a month before my first available pick-up (y... [ More ]
    Poster:Nino
    Date:4/1/2013 1:37:00 AM
    Review:I wanted to get my car shipped at the last minute. I looked online and called several places before I talked to Jorge. Once I talked to Jorge, I knew I found the right people to use to ship my car. I was able to get the day that I wanted and I receiv... [ More ]
    Poster:lashawn
    Date:3/31/2013 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Complete Satisfaction
    Review:After researching many websites, reviews, ratings, etc. I realized I did need a broker to get my ebay vehicle shipped to me. Ameri-Freight stood out as a company I could put my trust in. Jorge gave me options and pricing allowing me to choose what I... [ More ]
    Poster:S. HortonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Impressed!
    Review:I was very skeptical about using a transport service to transport my vehicle from Alabama to California, but after doing my research and reading reviews I decided to give Amerifrieght a try. My dispatcher was Graham Turner. He was very professional a... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ] [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:AleaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome experience!
    Review:I was worried about shipping my car based on bad reviews of other companies. Amerifreight was a great experience and put my fears to rest. Car was picked up early and delivered early. I would highly recommend this company and Jorge was awesome explai... [ More ]
    Poster:AllyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/30/2013 12:53:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72