View 152,944 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,945th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2064 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.76% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.24% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: No pain at all.
    Review:Amerifreight was great to work with. We read reviews from many other companies and the horror stories associated with getting cars shipped. Our experience was great! We experienced no pain whatsoever in getting our Lexus shipped from MD to CO. ... [ More ]
    Poster:craigThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Had to ship my antique car from Pittsburgh to family in St Louis. I selected AmeriFreight based on their reviews here and requested an on-line quote. They responded in less than 24 hours with an acceptable quote. I talked with the representative, Ali... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Seamless Process
    Review:Lecia was very pleasant to work with. She gave detailed instructions on the process which was very helpful as this was our first time shipping a vehicle. She promptly followed up with any questions we had. We would certainly contact her again in t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KirstenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service with prompt communication
    Review:Let me start with - AmeriFreight was awesome! I was a bit hesitant at first to ship my new car cross-country (just bought it 6 months back) as I had never done that before. After extensive and exhaustive research and phone calls I finally selecte... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)k [ view ]
    Poster:AmeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Amerifreight
    Review:We used Amerifreight to coordinate transportation of our truck on our first cross-country move. We didn't know anything about how to get our vehicle to Seattle from Georgia and Amerifreight explained the process and walked us through. Our contact per... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy EllisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service, Quick Pick-up, Quick & Safe-Delivery
    Review:As a small Business there are 1001 things that I have to do daily. Transporting a Vehicle took no time with AmeriFreight. The whole process from start to finish was a breeze, one phone call, one email and it was done. Thank you AmeriFreight for mak... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Rajiv
    Date:10/2/2014 10:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service,Great Price = Great Experience
    Review:I was pleased to read about AmeriFreight in a national publication offering the publications endorsement. The company and Graham (my service contact), lived up to the positive billing provided in the publication. It was comforting to be able to sort ... [ More ]
    Poster:George CloverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: decent
    Review:Lecia was friendly, helpful and kept me up to date with developments especially with a route I was not being free pony traveled. I was very satisfied with the actual shipping company as well too. [ View ]
    Poster:IsaacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: decent
    Date:10/2/2014 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Not "Afreight" to use AmeriFreight Again!
    Review:I recently moved from the New Jersey to Los Angeles, and after reading some reviews online, I decided to go with Amerifreight to ship my car out cross-country. David Little at Amerifreight was responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. He ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sarah HuangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT Was a good carrier for my car.
    Review:Though there were sometimes that were frustrating. When the drivers phone died and could not be reached. When his truck broke down and could not come pick up the car on time. Things happen and I understood that. The car arrived early to California an... [ More ]
    Poster:EricThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: A difficult process made effortless
    Review:Going into shipping my car across the country I was a bit hesitant as I have never shipped my car before. After extensive research and phone calls I finally chose AmeriFreight because they had the highest reviews and coincidentally the lowest quote. ... [ More ]
    Poster:EmilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Sitting pretty
    Review:What a great relief! My car was delivered today to my home in California after an eight-day journey across the country. I was apprehensive about shipping my car from Virginia because I could imagine all sorts of potential problems and disaster scena... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis CarterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:AmeriFreight was amazing at getting back to me, honoring their deal, scheduling someone to come pick up my car and deliver it in a quick and very easy fashion. Lecia was always in contact with me and followed up often to find out how the delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Speedy Wheels with Care
    Review:I must admit, I was hesitant about shipping my car across the states. Heard so many horrible stories, it scared me. But I took the plunge and after calling several companies, I felt very at ease with AmeriFreight handling my vehicle. Leica was awesom... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping [ view ]
    Poster:Paula PearceyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Shipment
    Review:I could not be more pleased with the service I received from Amerifreight and their representative, A. Miller. For the price (which also included extended insurance coverage) and promptness, it's a no brainer!!! Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Garcia
    Date:10/1/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: HOT BLONDE DRIVER/FREE BEER & SHIPPING
    Review:The only thing false about my rating is the subject line. I am an amateur. I dabble in on-line auctions and have used AmeriFreight twice now. Both times, they were very professional, informative, and affordable. The first time I used them, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:JANIS STRAUTKALNSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Strongly recommend
    Review:Amerifreight eased my fears of transporting my vehicle and made the whole process simple, trusting, and reliable. My point of contact Ali was great, from the very beginning she was upfront and gave me realistic expectations. She answered all my quest... [ More ]
    Poster:AbelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight/Brother Gets New Jeep After 23 Yrs.
    Review:My brother had driven a 1987 GMC pickup truck for 23 years! I bid on a 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee on Ebay and was the high bidder. But now to get the Jeep from West Virginia to Illinois - I googled "Best Auto Shipping Companies" and read th... [ More ]
    Poster:Joyce RandolphThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service..!!!!
    Review:Brilliant service..Would like to use again..Good job ..Guys... Price is affordable.. excellent company for my transport needs. On time pick up and delivery. I will definetly use them again if I need transport services in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Vijayanand durairajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Pulls Through Again!
    Review:My husband has a car obsession....we have too many...with a last minute military assignment to the DC area, we were in a bind!!!! DC houses are not ideal for more than 1-2 cars so we needed our 3rd shipped to our parents' house quickly! We have used ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:amerifreight did not do anything after giving me drivers name. Communication from actual carrier was terrible. Kept telling me dates and times. First told me Friday, then early Saturday. Didn't know they were not picking up on Saturday until Sund... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize to this customer for the lack of communication she experienced with our customer service agent. We take reviews like this very seriously, as customer service is a top priority for our company. We will use this as a learning experience and will work diligently going forward to ensure that better communication is kept with customers. [ view ]
    Poster:D McDowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Found my permanent transport service
    Review:First of all I have dealt with three other transport companies. All were very short with me after the initial deposit and hardly ever communicated with me. Lecia from amerifrieght was always helpful and very polite. She called at least twice a week t... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: What do you know? Finally, a Transport Company that honors their Promise
    Review:Let me start by saying that I am an amateur coming to auto vehicle transport. I have to move from North East to North West region of US because of my job relocation. I have started looking into companies that does the auto transport and those who hav... [ More ]
    Poster:jampaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Made the experience easy and painless
    Review:This process is intimidating since there is so little information out there but Amerifreight made it much easier. They out me in touch with a good driver who got my car across the country in one piece. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:EnriqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience, professional, good communication, thank you Lecia!
    Review:After much research & seeing Amerifreights BBB & Angie's List ratings I decided on their company. They were great communicators, got me the right price & my Auto was delivered early. The truck driver from Reliable Transport was also a g... [ More ]
    Poster:David JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Car was a present for our college-bound kid from a generous aunt. Amerifreight arranged a favorable rate and found a competent transporter who arrived early. Paperwork was thorough and Lecia kept tabs on us to make sure we were ready. In a situati... [ More ]
    Poster:RJ This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 3:08:00 AM
    Subject: Pittsburgh to Jersey Antique Car
    Review:I had an antique car picked up from my house in Pittsburgh to be delivered to family member in Jersey. The carrier was late on pickup and delivery and was terrible at communicating status. Customer service for Amerifreight was good except for the fac... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert KeelanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is the "Super Bowl" Winner of Auto Transport
    Review:NO ONE WAS MORE NERVOUS ABOUT USING AN AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY TO SHIP MY SON'S CAR TO HIM AT COLLEGE THAN ME!!!! I spent weeks learning about the industry and the qualities I needed to look for in the Auto Transport company I would choose to ship ... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna StarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Hop Skip and Jump - HOME
    Review:This is the second time I used this company to transport my car. The first time was last year August 2013. My daughter got married to an Army man in North Carolina and she needed her car - so we shipped the car through Ameri-freight. I was fortuna... [ More ]
    Poster:M VV
    Date:9/29/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my husband's babies- Camaros
    Review:This was a challenge for me. This had always been my husband's area of care, but since his death it has been my job to stress out over these details. Ali at Amerifreight made it easy for me. She explained everything simply to me and followed up wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet McAllisterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: OMG It's finally over
    Review:Feeling very vulnerable about my ignorance of the car transport business I went online to research options. I sent out a request for bids on transporting my husband's truck to Florida, where my brother-in-law would receive the truck. At first I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol HetheringtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend this servie
    Review:The car was transported across the United States in a timely and fully safe manner. We had little advance time to schedule the pick-up of the car and this service made sure our schedule was met. All the staff we dealt with from pick up to delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:John FrancisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight to the rescue!
    Review:My original carrier went out of business 3 weeks before my car was supposed to be shipped across the country and I only found out 3 days before which left me in a huge bind (and as you can imagine, I was extremley stressed out). I called AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim M. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Didn't Lose a Minute's Sleep
    Review:I recently shipped my car 3,000 miles, from Raleigh, North Carolina to San Francisco, California. The entire process was effortless and stress-free. My rep at AmeriFreight, Ali Miller, was extremely friendly and professional, and was in constant co... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:9/29/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable and Upfront
    Review:My experience was one of solid communication and performance that exceeded expectations. When I had concerns they were addressed fully. My representative was patient, honest and informative. I received a full explanation of the business relationships... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:My car was shipped to my satisfaction, no damage and on time. The original price quote was not maintained and it took a price increase to get the vehicle shipped. Original quotes are not realistic. [ View ]
    Poster:KarimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:We used Amerifreight to ship our car from California to Pennsylvania. The whole process was seriously so easy and FAST! From calling one day, to having the shipment confirmed the next day and the car picked up the next day, I couldn't believe how eas... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:9/29/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: MD to CA
    Review:There was a communication gap between the actual company who did the shipping and the amerifrieght consultant who set up the order. Amerifrieght consultant was quick to respond until the shipping company had been found, and once they were found/assig... [ More ]
    Poster:ParvezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:22:00 AM
    Subject: Cheaper and Easier Than I Feared
    Review:On a whim, I decided to move from NJ to CA on four weeks' notice due to accepting a work transfer. Of all the things that I thought would be most difficult to do, having my car shipped was very high on that list. I dreaded the entire process and wa... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Review:Everything was great with Amerifreight except the company they chose to carry the vehicle. It was a little sketchy at first and I had no contact from them besides the initial confirmation that the truck was picked up to when it was already 2 days lat... [ More ]
    Poster:KCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Reliable and Convenient
    Review:The AmeriFreight assigned me a local carrier (V and T Express LLC) in Stamford of Connecticut to ship my 2011 BMW 535Xi. I contacted the carrier and they set a date to pick up my car and delivered it in the next day with no damage and in clean condit... [ More ]
    Poster:SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Best way to ship my across the country
    Review:My car (Honda Civic) was shipped from East Lansing, MI to Davis, CA in less than 6 days. First, I requested a quote online and in a very short time Ali Miller called me to see if I was interested and to give me more details about the price. She was v... [ More ]
    Poster:YamileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Faster than a speeding bullet: Was it Superman or Amerifreight handling my move?
    Review:An unbelievably short turn around time from the time i initially called to the day my car was delivered. Because of the nature of my move, I was only able to provide Brett at AmeriFreight with a few days to work with before i had to have my car moved... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan HaynesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fisrt time transport
    Review:First and probably only time I will ever have to use a transport broker. At first it was confusing getting estimates when searching on line. After calling Amerifreight My contact person Lecia, gave me straight and informative answers about shipping a... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard
    Date:9/27/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Review:Brett did a great job with finding a carrier, within the time frame needed. The carrier got the vehicle to WA earlier than expected and it was in the same condition as it was when they picked it up. I would definitely do business with AmeriFreight ag... [ More ]
    Poster:T. BectonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Low Stress Moves are the BEST - > Choose AMERIFREIGHT!!
    Review:I shopped around for quotes online and AmeriFreight was by far the cheapest quote I received for shipping my car from MA to TX. The day that my car was available for shipment I received a call that a carrier was available for the next day. Unfortun... [ More ]
    Poster:Gonzalez FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Ali provided excellent service while transporting my car. One day before the pick up driver got changed, did not return my call. After calling Ali about the issue, she contacted the driver and provided contact info of another driver. Car was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:HiteshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Amerifreight found a carrier as promised, on time, and everything went well with the auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:David F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Oversized Shipment Good
    Review:This shipment was a rather big car that usually has a hard time getting schedule - not only was it scheduled quickly but pick up and delivery were right on time and went very smoothly. We are pleased with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 5:30:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75