View 179,180 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,181th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1329 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.08% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.92% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good and bad
    Review:Graham with Amerifreight did a great job of finding a carrier that would transport the car in a short time frame. The pickup and delivery window I provided was limited so it was nice to see that he could accommodate. The carrier service was disappo... [ More ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: Ridiculously Easy
    Review:My first time shipping a car and my experience was perfect. Because I had a large window of pick up and drop off days I was able to save $200 more than quotes I received from other carriers. Graham was in constant communication and the driver was exc... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2015 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience for first-time car shipper
    Review:After much research, positive reviews led me to call AmeriFreight to ship a car from Florida to Texas. Jorge was incredibly patient and helpful, thoroughly explaining their estimated rates, their process of finding and hiring a carrier company, and s... [ More ]
    Response:For discountes rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done at a fair price
    Review:Jorge at Amerifreight was helpful and easy to work with. Crossroads Transport, Inc. was our chosen carrier and they did a great job. Brad our contact at Crossroads Transport, Inc. was professional and always helpful and Tom our driver was v... [ More ]
    Poster:S HazeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2015 3:56:00 AM
    Subject: Dealer-to-private party shipment via Safe Way Auto
    Review:After purchasing a car out of state, I received a quote from Graham for economy shipping ($405 carrier fee and a $290 broker’s fee). Per Graham's recommendation, we placed an initial offer hoping to get an empty spot on a truck passing through ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Philip McMahonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2015 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: 2nd time using amerifreight, good experience again.
    Review:Used Amerifreight for the first time just a couple of months ago. Now had to ship my second car across the country. Had another great experience with Jorge. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:NikThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2015 4:47:00 AM
    Subject: First time car shipping
    Review:This is my firs time to use auto transport service, from NC to OR. I first did online quote, and then receive many quotes from many companies. It gave me so much information that I do not know how to choose. Then I search 3 auto transport compani... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank WuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/19/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght Car Shipping
    Review:This was my first time getting a car shipped from across the country. I was very nervous at first to let someone accomplish this task. My car is a rare car to find in the condition shipped so I opted for an enclosed carrier. When my car came off it l... [ More ]
    Poster:Ernest
    Date:11/18/2015 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on Time and Attentive Service
    Review:Before, I talk about my experience, I want to establish that AmeriFreight isn't a vehicle delivery service. They're actually the middle-man that connects transporters with people seeking vehicle deliveries. They give you a quote they'll try to get, b... [ More ]
    Response:For discountes rates call Jorge 678-608-0525... [ view ]
    Poster:PaulinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker but Whole Process Sucks
    Review:Overall I am happy with the service given as a broker by Amerifreight. Then again who couldn't find a carrier at almost $1500? Graham was very knowledgeable and explained the process well. He answered every call i made to him almost immediately which... [ More ]
    Poster:Sean JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, reliable, and honesty company!
    Review:Amerifreight, and the associate Jorge Cruz made the transportation of my vehicle a very easy experience. In looking for a company, I found that many, if not most, were scams, and completely fraudulent. Amerifreight is an excellent company with honest... [ More ]
    Response:For discountes rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:BetsyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: my shipping experience
    Review:This was the first time I've needed to ship a vehicle. I got Amerifreight's information from a friend, a senior manager Nissan's US headquarters, who had experience with their service. He had used them a few times to transport personal vehicles. He t... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:RegThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 3:17:00 AM
    Subject: OnTime As Promised!
    Review:Overall, i am satiesfied that Amerifreight found me a good carrier for my car. The only thing that i didnt like was i have to end up paying more like 300 dollars more because the carrier wanted more money. But i went for it because i didnt have much... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann FollanteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 1:03:00 AM
    Subject: Great On-time Service!
    Review:Company was on-time and communicated the delivery through the cross-country journey. They went the extra miles to deliver right where I needed the vehicle to be. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2015 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and no hidden charges
    Review:Customer service was great, no hidden charges, very reasonable price, Jorge Cruz did a great job! I was able to keep in contact with the carrier during the entire process. I will definitely use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Jason BrooksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable service
    Review:Carrier was professional and reliable. They were very accommodating and flexible with my schedule. Graham was very helpful in lining up transportation options and explained the process well since it was my first time using this kind of service. The p... [ More ]
    Poster:John G.
    Date:11/17/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: A1 Service from Amerifreight
    Review:We had to transport a car from Cali to PA and we were searching for good price as well as excellent service. We worked with Graham who did a great job. He called frequently and lines of communication were always open. He found transportation in sho... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:lizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:I arranged to have an auto transported from CA to KY for my sister. Graham was excellent to work with. Once the contract was signed, I received a call from the trucker within two days and the vehicle was picked up on time. I was told it would be d... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas GleesonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/16/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and efficient car shipping
    Review:We shipped our vehicle from California to New York and were very happy with our experience with AmeriFreight, and our representative, Lecia. The process of finding a carrier and setting up pickup and dropoff was very easy and done in a timely and re... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:NeelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight found us a truck within an hour, picked up the car two days later, and delivered it on the promised date. Truck was too big to fit down our street so the driver drove the car right to our house. Lecia was helpful with all my questions (f... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BrentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/13/2015 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review: I used Amerifrieght to transport my car from California to Indiana. I talked to the company a few days before I needed my car to be picked up. The response was great and Jorge was able to answer all my questions. He was also able to find a driver i... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:S.P. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Precise Great disclosure terms - Great follow up
    Review:Graham was very helpful in assisting the transportation of the vehicle. I have asked him to help me to transport a vehicle prior to this order, but he was not able to do so in the time frame I have specified. He was very honest and upfront from the... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Charlotte Auto MartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/11/2015 4:33:00 PM
    Review:Customer service was excellent. Jorge handled everything for me, and my car arrived no later than 5 days after making the call. I would use there services again if needed. They helped me find a reasonable price for such a big inquiry. Coast to Coast ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-3120 [ view ]
    Poster:Tyler lovelessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2015 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Yukon
    Review:Amerifreight Car Shipping is a great company to work with. Amerifreight shopped around for the best competitive rate for pick and delivery that was within my budget. The shipper was on-time and professional. My vehicle loaded quickly and very carefu... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:KavondriaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car to college student
    Review:No muss, no fuss from beginning to end. Driver interfaced with campus police on delivery, as well as student upon delivery, and it went smoothly. Agent and driver both knew exactly what they were doing but were happy to explain it to a first-time shi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:HHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/10/2015 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping cars is a miserable experience
    Review:I thought the carrier (NAO auto) my broker (Lecia at amerifreight) found was fantastic. The driver was very communicative, picked up on scheduled, delivered early and didn't cause any damage to the car. However, I struggled to find a way to commu... [ More ]
    Poster:KVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of car
    Review:AmeriFreight was consistently knowledgable, courteous, responsive, and honest guiding me through the logistics of moving my car from Massachusetts to Pennsylvania. As soon as a carrier was available I received a call with contact information and I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Barnard
    Date:11/9/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent service
    Review:I m very happy I choose this company ,the car was pick up the day after I made a deposit payment, got from California to florida in 6 days in perfect condition LECIA was nice to organize everything's and accommodating [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Domenico Di MartinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT service NO Issues!
    Review:What an outstanding company! I couldn't have asked for a more polite, professional business. Lecia was very business-like, but also VERY understanding and accommodating. She was able to find a carrier within 10-15 minutes! The car was picked up th... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Tina BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: A+++ Much More Than Expected
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight could not have been more knowledgeable, professional, helpful, and efficient. What I anticipated to be a nightmare managing shipping my mom's car 3K miles across country was actually one of the smoothest transactions I've ever m... [ More ]
    Date:11/9/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Review:I would definitely use them again. Very easy to work with and fairly priced. The carrier also was very good. Contacted us regularly with updates. For my first time shipping a vehicle it was painless. [ View ]
    Poster:Doug Miller
    Date:11/7/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Quality service
    Review:Good service. Lecia quoted a good price and was very friendly. Vehicle was delivered within the time frame allowed. My vechcle was picked up in Chattanooga on time as we discussed with no issues. I was holding for the early delivery window of Friday ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Mark HillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2015 6:13:00 AM
    Subject: I'm a car guy and they took great care of my 4 babies!
    Review:My wife and I are relocating from Massachusetts to Las Vegas and this is the first time I've shipped cars. When I say I'm a car guy, I LOVE my cars! So to entrust them to somebody else to have transport acrooss the country was a big step for me. A... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-3120 [ view ]
    Poster:Kris CullenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2015 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:Carrier was professional, reliable, and on time. They were very accommodating and flexible with my schedule. Lecia was very helpful in lining up transportation options within the first day and was very responsive to my inquiries about the logistics... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Charles SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2015 2:14:00 AM
    Subject: Good Service but many delays with delivery
    Review:Graham was easy to deal with and get in contact with via phone. When I gave him the available date for pickup he called back the next day (amazingly quick!) with a carrier who had accepted the offer, but at $100 more than I was originally quoted (whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2015 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: I'll be a repeat customer for all my future shipping needs! Always use Ameri Fre
    Review:I'll be a customer for all my future shipping needs! Always use Ameri Freight! Graham was a pleasure to work with. Very professional, personable & prompt! [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jennie YatesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2015 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: My car
    Review:Lecia was great. She started the bid at around 550 but asked to change location and price to about 650 to get better noticed. A couple hours later a carrier offered to take my offer... Order was placed on Monday and I got my car on Wednesday. The dri... [ More ]
    Response:For discount rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Melissa O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:It was wonderful working with Graham Turner, and Amerifreight in finding a company to transport my 2008 Toyota Highlander from Illinois to Texas. I had never used an auto transport service before, so I was quite nervous with the process. I appreciat... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2015 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: MA to CA one way (parent payer - millennial owner)
    Review:For anyone who hasn't shipped their car before - be on notice that this process is far from transparent. The first thing you'll need to contend with is poorly designed websites. These sites are laden with terminology that a non lawyer or someone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:The car pickup occurred well ahead of schedule and delivery was on time with quality service. Overall I would say I am very pleased with the service provided and would use this company again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:CharlieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2015 3:41:00 AM
    Subject: Fort Worth to Cleveland
    Review:This was my first experience with a vehicle transport. I purchased a used Ford truck in Texas and after an internet search, contacted AmeriFreight about transport. I was given what I believed was a very fair price and authorized posting of the transp... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Doug W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2015 6:06:00 PM
    Subject: amerifrieght made it super easy
    Review:I shipped my car all the way across the county though amerifreight. The dude I worked with was jorge and he was really fast finding me a truck and it was even cheaper than he quoted me plus they do military discount which was a plus. Never had troub... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jorge for discounted rates 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:billyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Reliable
    Review:My car was picked up earlier than promised and delivered on time. The driver was very friendly and took good care of my car. My car was very new - just two months old. I had opted for an open carrier, so as expected exterior had some dirt/dust, but n... [ More ]
    Poster:Bimal Jacob
    Date:11/3/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with Jorge at AmeriFreight!
    Review:Everything about using AmeriFreight was easy. I called and Jorge explained my options briefly and answered all of my questions about insurance. I decided to go ahead and book then. Jorge made recommendations from my initial request in order to save m... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:KristenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car from CT to CA
    Review:Leica in customer service was very helpful from the beginning of experience. She walked us through all the details of the transport and was very clear in her explanation. The transport company was able to pick up our car a day earlier than discuss... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:11/3/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Review:Great overall customer service. Graham was very helpful answering my questions and securing a carrier in a timely fashion. Carrier delivered earlier than expected. Drivers were polite and courteous [ View ]
    Poster:Ray Chan
    Date:11/3/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Easy, No hassle
    Review:My rep was easy to reach and responded promptly to all queries. All information, conditions, and costs were clear and upfront - no tricks or surprises. Car was picked up on a Tuesday morning, and made it across the country to my doorstep by Thursday... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2015 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Lecia was knowledgeable and honest about the process. She quickly connected me to a good carrier who was on time for picking up and delivery. Lecia kept in touch with me throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Lecia and her company Am... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2015 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:What a great experience the two gentlemen were very friendly and helpful we would definitely use this company again great customer service we reciecieved our vehicle in a timely matter and there was no issues or damages [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:jed lyons This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2015 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Skeptical in Michigan
    Review:I was skeptical in Michigan because my husband had a relative who was taken by a different transport company a few years ago.He paid a large sum of money and his car was never picked up or delivered. My car was picked up at the appointed time and ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:D. EstimeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2015 6:06:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.