View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,573th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2067 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.79% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.21% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AmeriFreight Pulls Through Again!
    Review:My husband has a car obsession....we have too many...with a last minute military assignment to the DC area, we were in a bind!!!! DC houses are not ideal for more than 1-2 cars so we needed our 3rd shipped to our parents' house quickly! We have used ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:amerifreight did not do anything after giving me drivers name. Communication from actual carrier was terrible. Kept telling me dates and times. First told me Friday, then early Saturday. Didn't know they were not picking up on Saturday until Sund... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize to this customer for the lack of communication she experienced with our customer service agent. We take reviews like this very seriously, as customer service is a top priority for our company. We will use this as a learning experience and will work diligently going forward to ensure that better communication is kept with customers. [ view ]
    Poster:D McDowellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Found my permanent transport service
    Review:First of all I have dealt with three other transport companies. All were very short with me after the initial deposit and hardly ever communicated with me. Lecia from amerifrieght was always helpful and very polite. She called at least twice a week t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: What do you know? Finally, a Transport Company that honors their Promise
    Review:Let me start by saying that I am an amateur coming to auto vehicle transport. I have to move from North East to North West region of US because of my job relocation. I have started looking into companies that does the auto transport and those who hav... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:jampaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Made the experience easy and painless
    Review:This process is intimidating since there is so little information out there but Amerifreight made it much easier. They out me in touch with a good driver who got my car across the country in one piece. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:EnriqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience, professional, good communication, thank you Lecia!
    Review:After much research & seeing Amerifreights BBB & Angie's List ratings I decided on their company. They were great communicators, got me the right price & my Auto was delivered early. The truck driver from Reliable Transport was also a g... [ More ]
    Poster:David JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 8:39:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect
    Review:Car was a present for our college-bound kid from a generous aunt. Amerifreight arranged a favorable rate and found a competent transporter who arrived early. Paperwork was thorough and Lecia kept tabs on us to make sure we were ready. In a situati... [ More ]
    Poster:RJ This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2014 3:08:00 AM
    Subject: Pittsburgh to Jersey Antique Car
    Review:I had an antique car picked up from my house in Pittsburgh to be delivered to family member in Jersey. The carrier was late on pickup and delivery and was terrible at communicating status. Customer service for Amerifreight was good except for the fac... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert KeelanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is the "Super Bowl" Winner of Auto Transport
    Review:NO ONE WAS MORE NERVOUS ABOUT USING AN AUTO TRANSPORT COMPANY TO SHIP MY SON'S CAR TO HIM AT COLLEGE THAN ME!!!! I spent weeks learning about the industry and the qualities I needed to look for in the Auto Transport company I would choose to ship ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Donna StarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Hop Skip and Jump - HOME
    Review:This is the second time I used this company to transport my car. The first time was last year August 2013. My daughter got married to an Army man in North Carolina and she needed her car - so we shipped the car through Ameri-freight. I was fortuna... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:M VV
    Date:9/29/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my husband's babies- Camaros
    Review:This was a challenge for me. This had always been my husband's area of care, but since his death it has been my job to stress out over these details. Ali at Amerifreight made it easy for me. She explained everything simply to me and followed up wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet McAllisterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: OMG It's finally over
    Review:Feeling very vulnerable about my ignorance of the car transport business I went online to research options. I sent out a request for bids on transporting my husband's truck to Florida, where my brother-in-law would receive the truck. At first I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol HetheringtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: I recommend this servie
    Review:The car was transported across the United States in a timely and fully safe manner. We had little advance time to schedule the pick-up of the car and this service made sure our schedule was met. All the staff we dealt with from pick up to delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:John FrancisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight to the rescue!
    Review:My original carrier went out of business 3 weeks before my car was supposed to be shipped across the country and I only found out 3 days before which left me in a huge bind (and as you can imagine, I was extremley stressed out). I called AmeriFreight... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim M. This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Didn't Lose a Minute's Sleep
    Review:I recently shipped my car 3,000 miles, from Raleigh, North Carolina to San Francisco, California. The entire process was effortless and stress-free. My rep at AmeriFreight, Ali Miller, was extremely friendly and professional, and was in constant co... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:9/29/2014 12:18:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable and Upfront
    Review:My experience was one of solid communication and performance that exceeded expectations. When I had concerns they were addressed fully. My representative was patient, honest and informative. I received a full explanation of the business relationships... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike C.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 10:28:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:My car was shipped to my satisfaction, no damage and on time. The original price quote was not maintained and it took a price increase to get the vehicle shipped. Original quotes are not realistic. [ View ]
    Poster:KarimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:We used Amerifreight to ship our car from California to Pennsylvania. The whole process was seriously so easy and FAST! From calling one day, to having the shipment confirmed the next day and the car picked up the next day, I couldn't believe how eas... [ More ]
    Poster:Jenna
    Date:9/29/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: MD to CA
    Review:There was a communication gap between the actual company who did the shipping and the amerifrieght consultant who set up the order. Amerifrieght consultant was quick to respond until the shipping company had been found, and once they were found/assig... [ More ]
    Poster:ParvezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 7:22:00 AM
    Subject: Cheaper and Easier Than I Feared
    Review:On a whim, I decided to move from NJ to CA on four weeks' notice due to accepting a work transfer. Of all the things that I thought would be most difficult to do, having my car shipped was very high on that list. I dreaded the entire process and wa... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/29/2014 12:21:00 AM
    Review:Everything was great with Amerifreight except the company they chose to carry the vehicle. It was a little sketchy at first and I had no contact from them besides the initial confirmation that the truck was picked up to when it was already 2 days lat... [ More ]
    Poster:KCThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Reliable and Convenient
    Review:The AmeriFreight assigned me a local carrier (V and T Express LLC) in Stamford of Connecticut to ship my 2011 BMW 535Xi. I contacted the carrier and they set a date to pick up my car and delivered it in the next day with no damage and in clean condit... [ More ]
    Poster:SpencerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Best way to ship my across the country
    Review:My car (Honda Civic) was shipped from East Lansing, MI to Davis, CA in less than 6 days. First, I requested a quote online and in a very short time Ali Miller called me to see if I was interested and to give me more details about the price. She was v... [ More ]
    Poster:YamileThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Faster than a speeding bullet: Was it Superman or Amerifreight handling my move?
    Review:An unbelievably short turn around time from the time i initially called to the day my car was delivered. Because of the nature of my move, I was only able to provide Brett at AmeriFreight with a few days to work with before i had to have my car moved... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan HaynesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/28/2014 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fisrt time transport
    Review:First and probably only time I will ever have to use a transport broker. At first it was confusing getting estimates when searching on line. After calling Amerifreight My contact person Lecia, gave me straight and informative answers about shipping a... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerard
    Date:9/27/2014 10:45:00 PM
    Review:Brett did a great job with finding a carrier, within the time frame needed. The carrier got the vehicle to WA earlier than expected and it was in the same condition as it was when they picked it up. I would definitely do business with AmeriFreight ag... [ More ]
    Poster:T. BectonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Low Stress Moves are the BEST - > Choose AMERIFREIGHT!!
    Review:I shopped around for quotes online and AmeriFreight was by far the cheapest quote I received for shipping my car from MA to TX. The day that my car was available for shipment I received a call that a carrier was available for the next day. Unfortun... [ More ]
    Poster:Gonzalez FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Customer service
    Review:Ali provided excellent service while transporting my car. One day before the pick up driver got changed, did not return my call. After calling Ali about the issue, she contacted the driver and provided contact info of another driver. Car was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:HiteshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/27/2014 3:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Amerifreight found a carrier as promised, on time, and everything went well with the auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:David F.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Oversized Shipment Good
    Review:This shipment was a rather big car that usually has a hard time getting schedule - not only was it scheduled quickly but pick up and delivery were right on time and went very smoothly. We are pleased with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Erica BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 5:30:00 PM
    Review:I think Amerifreight is a great company to do business with. Am very SERIOUSLY concerned about honesty as am a man of my word. David told me it would cost $950 and we agreed on that. Other shipping companies warned me that he was not being real to me... [ More ]
    Poster:AustenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Old Scout Goes Cross Country
    Review:I bought an International Harvester Scout in Washington and needed it transported to Indiana. I researched a few companies, but AmeriFreight seemed to be the most efficient for a good price. Dave was easy to work with. Though the transporter was of... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Amerifreight does a fine job in getting your car moved in a timely fashion. I like the fact that they are very upfront about the process and the costs and variables that come in to play with this type of move. Brett was easy to deal with and communi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray GachenyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Good booking Bad shipping
    Review:Brett was very prompt and set up my shipping in a jiffy. If only he had gotten a better shipper. They upcharged me $375.00 for more weight as my vehicle was packed with a few of my things. AmeriFreight did their job just wish the shipper didn't take ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Painless experience
    Review:This was my second time using AmeriFreight, and I would definitely recommend them. Brett was very helpful and knowledgeable, and arranged for my vehicle to be picked up the same day I initially contacted him! The vehicle arrived at its destination wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:9/25/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:I selected AmeriFreight after much research into choosing the right shipper, choosing them because of their excellent reputation and competitive quotes. Ali, the representative who assisted me at AmeriFreight, was extremely helpful during the entire ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Wiygul
    Date:9/25/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good price and it was on time
    Review:I can't review the customer service yet because I'm working on the damage. The shipment was on time, and the people were friendly. [ View ]
    Poster:patrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: fast and Awsome
    Review:This is my first time shipping car and I was worried about everything I read online about bad experience from other people. It turn out to be very fast and worry free. My car arrived on time. the Truck driver is NIKO. He is very responsible and p... [ More ]
    Poster:kenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car haul
    Review:Overall the sevice was adequate. Price was higher than initial estimates and it took longer than estimated to find a carrier. But car arrived safely. [ View ]
    Poster:RobinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Better than Reliable
    Review:Ali at AmeriFreight was awesome to work with. She maintained contact throughout the process to make sure everything was going as planned. The trucking company (BATS MotorSports) that she contracted me with was also very professional and easy to wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Cali to Kentucky
    Review:Having moved several times due to being in the military my family and I decided we would take some of the hassle out and have our smaller car shipped from San Bernardino, CA to Prestonsburg, KY. I was some what hesitate since we were moving to such ... [ More ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable
    Review:I needed to move my vehicle from Georgia to Texas, and was looking for a reliable company to make this move. I read several reviews on line in reference to different trucking companies. AmeriFreight had the best reviews. I requested a quote online a... [ More ]
    Poster:Escolithia StackhouseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service for a nervious user
    Review:I selected AmeriFreight to ship a car because they were highly rated by several rating services. I knew nothing about this type of service, but had heard some horror stories about experiences people have had with the industry. I was uncomfortable and... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard McGowanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Add $150 to whatever price they quote you.
    Review:Told me the shipper wanted an additional $150 to take my order. That may have been true but it felt like a well-planned scam to get a few extra bucks out of me. the car got here in a timely manner, but the driver gave me some story about having a t... [ More ]
    Poster:MVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Most Awesome Company
    Review:I Really enjoyed talk to David. He was so helpful and guided me through all the steps. The shipping pickup and delivery was hassle free. the transport was so much faster than i expect. And you cant beat the price. It was the cheapest I can find. I wi... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:khoa
    Date:9/24/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: One bright spot in move from Hell
    Review:This move was the worst in my life & I have moved about a dozen times. Trying to decide who to trust with our 2 cars was a challenge. When you put your info online you get more emails than you can possibly deal with in the middle of packing, et... [ More ]
    Poster:dyan venable
    Date:9/24/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:David L. at AmeriFreight was great! He was very helpful in getting me the price that worked for my budget, and was also quite personable over the phone. Other than the customer service, I got my car early, which was awesome! It's scary shipping y... [ More ]
    Poster:D
    Date:9/24/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price, Timely Delivery, No Issues
    Review:I bought my car on the internet and needed to find a way to get it transported from the seller to my home. Having never transported a car before, I did a lot of research on transporting companies and narrowed it down to a few companies. I called an... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Excellent in Every Way!!!
    Review:My experience exceeded all expectations. The representative, Graham, answered all my questions patiently, thoroughly, and truthfully. It was refreshing to deal with someone who was committed to finding the best solution for my situation and who went ... [ More ]
    Poster:KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Average Service
    Review:The car was picked up promptly after the truck driver was scheduled. The car was dropped off on schedule and without incidents. It took about a week from the date of first available pickup to schedule the driver and get the car picked up, but that wa... [ More ]
    Poster:JulianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 1:28:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75