View 147,113 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,114th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2083 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.94% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Arrived on safely and on time: what more could you ask?
    Review:AmeriFreight did a wonderful job. I received a quote quickly and efficiently, and my contact person, Lecia called several times to make sure I had received the information from the carrier. There was some initial confusion as to the pick up date, b... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Linda RichmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2014 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: it's ok
    Review:my car arrived safely. the driver was pretty good. The car arrived at CA from MO within 5 days. Pretty fast. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: Who do you trust your roadster to? AmeriFreight, that's who!
    Review:I felt quesy thinking about having to transport my BMW Z3 halfway across the country and didn't know where to start. I searched the internet and AmeriFreight was well-reviewed, so I called for a quote from them as well as 3 other transport services.... [ More ]
    Poster:LWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Who do you trust your classic roadster to? Amerifrieght, that's who!
    Review:I felt quesy when I thought of the overwhelming task of getting my 2000 BMW Z3 moved halfway across the country. I didn't have time to drive and didn't know where to start so I started with Google and reading reviews. AmeriFreight was well-regarded... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:7/29/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good first experience shipping car.
    Review:This review should help those first time auto-shippers out there. Bottom line, my Jeep Liberty made it from Arizona to Virginia faster than expected and with no damage. Also, AmeriFreight gave me the lowest quote ($1295) among five other transport ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian GallagherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: 5star
    Review:Great service. They were very helpful and were able to find we a deal at the price stated. I wanted to send my car to California in a short period of time. They were able to find me a driver in less than a week. The car was picked up a day earlier an... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:M. k.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:My vehicle was Picked up immediately and the delivery happened on time as stated by driver. I look forward to using this company in the future. I would recommend everyone to use this company and I am planning to use this company for the next move. M... [ More ]
    Poster:Nirmal
    Date:7/29/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: With Ali and Amerifrieght, I struck OIL - literally!
    Review:I was at my whits end. I'd tried a more "economical" car carrier service before AmeriFreight and was met with attitude, lies, and a sad car sitting in my garage with no transport and no explanation as to WHY. I looked online and found that ... [ More ]
    Poster:LindsayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: With Ali and Amerifrieght, I struck OIL - literally!
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Date:7/29/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Service in Style and with a Smile!
    Review:The contact person was GREAT! He was knowledgeable, business-like but courteous. His advice as to pricing and timing was right on target. He was quick and decisive in response to requests for information as when to make the vehicle available for pick... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Gordon WilliamsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFright Review
    Review:You get what you pay for generally. There are cheaper options to ship your car and I reviewed several carriers, researched reviews and only Amerifreight was accredited by the BBB. They are a bit pricier but consider the value of the vehicle youR... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark PetersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience would use again
    Review:Really had no problems using this company. Follow up was great dealt with Bret and all communication was good. Car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered on time without issues. Have to say the the company used to transport car was great also... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from Ohio to Texas
    Review:I spent a while searching for a company to ship my car due to a military move and it was honestly causing a lot of stress attempting to find a carrier. I finally found Amerifreight that had outstanding reviews and now I can absolutely see why. They... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: pick up transport
    Review:After using this review site I picked Amerifreight to transport my truck from Tx. to upstate NY. The salesman was helpful at least till I got my quote. I was never sure they had accepted my payment because he didn't answer my emails. Once I called h... [ More ]
    Poster:jim haggartyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Happy to choose them
    Review:I just graduated from Syracuse University and had to move my 200 chrysler to Seattle. It is over 2500 miles. My estimated price is around 1300. They found me a carrier offering a price of 1400. Plus their service fee 250, so in total I paid 1650 to s... [ More ]
    Poster:Jinglu ZhouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I had a corvette shipped from iowa,after the auction there was a bad wind storm but the car was not damage and was shipped soon after and looks great Lecia did a great job of keeping me informed of when it was to be shipped [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:I would like to thank AmeriFreight for quickly and efficiently shipping my car to me. The process was far easier and faster than I ever imagined, and my car arrived on time and in excellent condition. Whenever I had a question, David would return m... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:GraceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my high expectations
    Review:Amerifrieght made the whole auto shipping experience smooth, seamless and as stress free as possible. Justin was professional yet personable, and explained everything clearly. He answered all of my questions in a really timely manner, and gave me con... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Ali was amazing,she was on the ball every step of the way. Kept in contact with me to notify me as each step took place and what to expect and when to expect it. Customer service was top notch. [ View ]
    Poster:Eugene CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: Relentless Ally
    Review:Not knowing what to expect, i was hesitant when I called - and was transferred to Ali Miller. I live in a very rural area and expected difficulties in shipping. Ali, however, made it easy. She was dedicated to excellant customer service, truly lis... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn BurnsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:Shipping my daughter's car using AmeriFreight was a great experience for me. Never having done this before, I really didn't know what I was doing, but Brett was patient with me and answered all my calls and questions. We received calls notifying us... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane DominguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/28/2014 12:10:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFREAKINGAWESOME Car Shipping
    Review:As a 24 year old attempting to move my car across the country from California, I had no idea where to even begin. Not only was I strapped for time, I also had to take cost into consideration. A friend of mine recommended AmeriFreight and I am so glad... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam PappasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with AmeriFreight
    Review:To get my car shipped from Louisiana to Kentucky I started calling different movers taking a note regarding the the number of waiting days before the available moving date, how long it would take to transport the car once it is picked up, the price o... [ More ]
    Poster:Berhane Nesketa
    Date:7/27/2014 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: My Amerifreight review.
    Review:As soon as I got my online quote I received a call to confirm and review my order. The customer service was excellent. They were friendly and proved to care for my satisfaction. I would recommend this company to everyone. Especially singe my order wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam kilinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: My first time
    Review:This was my first experience with having a car shipped. Brett was very knowledgeable and helpful. He responded in a timely manner and came through with what he promised. I would use Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:RichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Everything went smoothly
    Review:After I called amerifreight for a quote, within two hours they were able to find me a driver. The driver was always available when I called and had my car delivered in less than the estimated time. Car came in perfect condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Sharon HungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: The Wild West World of auto transporting
    Review:I purchased a brand new car in Chicago and needed it transported to NYC. After contacting several companies and being disappointed by fast talking sales people, and trucking companies that couldn't get it together enough to return calls promptly, I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Man AlvesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: very pleased!
    Review:AmeriFreight provided excellent door to door services, and saved me from driving for 2 days! The customer service was prompt and helpful, and the driver was knowledgable and unloaded my car efficiently on one way urban street. Would definitely refer... [ More ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2014 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:No problems. The car was even picked up earlier on the day of pick up which was better for me. Driver waited till I could get to the drop off place in Maryland. [ View ]
    Poster:SherryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Review:They did a great job finding a carrier and staying in my budget. My car arrived within three days and was waiting for me upon arrival. My car had no damage and was safely delivered. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cindy A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Nimble, agile, responsive - five star service for sure!
    Review:I have to say that I was exceedingly impressed with my interaction with Justin and the rest of the team at Amerifreight. The team was responsive and able to flex to my changing situation. Despite the fact that I threw a few curveballs into the situ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill D.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Review:The delivery was fast than I thought. But it does cost more than originally quoted. The vehicle was in good condition. Diver was on time. Justin at ameriflight was ver helpful through out the process. Definitely use ameri freight again for shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Marie ouch
    Date:7/25/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from CA to TN
    Review:Jordan was good to work with. The transport driver was accommodating and our car came in just a little bit after the scheduled time. Overall a good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike L.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service
    Review:I was under a time crunch to have my vehicle shipped. I called a few other companies and they either could not pick up within my time frame or were not very helpful. Justin made every effort to work with me and he delivered with only about 4 days lea... [ More ]
    Poster:Audrey MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: very fast but......
    Review:justin from amerifreight was very fast in locating a driver for me and he was very respectful i had absolutely no problem with justin or amerifrieght themselves. now the transport company lauritzen transport out of pa.was also respectful and very fas... [ More ]
    Poster:kenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 7:50:00 AM
    Subject: superior service
    Review:After calling many transport companies, a friend recommended AMeriFreight, and once I found them (Ibelieve there is another company doing business as AmeriFreight) I realized how much better it was to use a broker to contract with a trucker to haul a... [ More ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country transport of Daddy's truck
    Review:I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt with his reply. I called back a couple of days later to schedule the shipment and he was very help... [ More ]
    Poster:Joana
    Date:7/24/2014 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience start-to-finish
    Review:This is our second time utilizing AmeriFreight's services, and again completely exceeded our expectations. Driver and I made contact, after AmeriFreight confirmed auto transport company "Transport Express Inc", and scheduled pick-up date a... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: truck transport
    Review:I have used them before and will do so again in the future when needed.this was a pleasant transaction.No problems and nice people to deal with.They have a great system to deliver vehicles in an efficient manner.Thanks again ,Steve [ View ]
    Poster:steve c.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Review:Good people... Got my car earlier... Wish that they gave me more information about the broker prices and the bidding of my shipping cost. Had to pay an extra $140 over my quoted price. Other than that.. Really good service [ View ]
    Poster:Tiana BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: cross country military move
    Review:I chose Amerifreight based on my experience with Graham and the quoted price. He was very upfront about the process and costs and made it clear that the quote may change once a carrier bid on the job. My final cost came in about $250 mare than quo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mil MoverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:Overall the experience was good. My agent was great to work with and very responsive. I had a rather tight window to ship in and Amerifreight was able to get it done. That said, i wasn't able to get the best pricing available, but i was given a choic... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill MasseyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Experience.
    Review:We used AmeriFreight to ship our CRV from CT to San Francisco. Peter and Grace from PG Daniel, the trucker that AmeriFreight found and in the end shipped our car was great. They keep getting us updated as they are getting close to pick up our car. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:S CHIEN
    Date:7/24/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Truck shipment
    Review:Ali was fantastic to work with. She was very attentive and involved with me to make sure that we had good contact with our driver, that my truck was picked up and delivered on time. She worked to make sure that we were paying the right amount to mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay ZeiszlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service,pickup thru delivery
    Review:All information quoted was extremely accurate. Instructions were excellent as to pickup and delivery. Communication with the driver before, during and again before delivery was excellent. My autos (two) were delivered without any problems what so ev... [ More ]
    Poster:John Vitale
    Date:7/23/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Super Job
    Review:Great price. Reliable information and customer service. Both rep and driver were professional, friendly and happy to explain the process and answer all questions. Thank you Amerifreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Andree
    Date:7/23/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Simple as This - Never Again
    Review:I am going to tell you my story and let you all decide if you would use this company. As my subject line said, never again for me. I was planning to ship a vehicle, for the first time, from Virginia to Colorado because of a move. My POC was Brett ... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry that our customer felt he has not been fairly treated. We understand that it was a big difference in price for the final shipment as opposed to the original quote. These price differences sometimes do happen and is is mostly unavoidable due to many factors defining the industry. We never add any more to our service fee. Whatever is charged extra goes directly to the carrier. We do believe we could have been more forthcoming and transparent with explaining the process to our customer. We appreciate any feedback from our customers as this assists us to continuously improve our efforts to serve our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Amerifreight with Allie
    Review:My son had relocated from Indiana to Washington and needed his car transported after getting a job. He had gotten several quotes on-line. However, that is about as far as the service went. He asked for my help and we looked over the quotes. I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:DebThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: My first review ...ever!
    Review:I have never posted a review about anything before now....why bother? This is my first, and will likely be the last review I will write and am doing so for the following reason. I was very concerned about bringing my car back from LA, returning it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Fantastic company to get vehicle from point a to point b. we are using them again this summer to get car back home. Easy to do business with and provided excellent service they promised. Can't say enough good things about them. Don't move your veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Mitchel harrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 2:07:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71