View 144,502 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,503th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2040 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: very happy
    Review:we used amerifreight to find us a quality carrier. we were moving from california to connecticut, and i needed to keep my car until the last day or two before our move. amerifreight was able to find a carrier on the day i requested without charging... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:CGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: In the muddy sea of auto transport, AMERIFREIGHT is THE SHINING STAR
    Review:We moved from Utah to New Hampshire for employment. I was certain that I was not going to drive my family and cars across the country given that I only had a short window between terminating one job and beginning the next. I sought out all methods of... [ More ]
    Poster:Bjoern
    Date:6/25/2014 10:06:00 AM
    Subject: Save time and go with AmeriFreight for great service!
    Review:I spent days making numerous calls and getting tons of emails trying to find the best deal with a company that was reputable and then I finally found AmeriFreight. Everything was different about them, their website was easy to use and from the first... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Virginia to California
    Review:Experienced difficulty finding a carrier at the lower quoted price... Increase the price and found a carrier. Pick up took a week longer than I anticipated. Vehicle arrived at destination on time once picked up and in excellent condition... All t... [ More ]
    Poster:JMikellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2014 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment from Chicago to Maine
    Review:Car was picked up on 14th June. The experience during pickup was very good and driver arrived within a day of the agreed on date. My concerns are more around delivery and customer service. The delivery was stated for 19th June. I called on 20th to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Wban
    Date:6/25/2014 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: great ervice.
    Review:grest job. very professionl, snd s truck driver who hsd wonferful manners. Will be using them in the future. Graham was my consultant, and goes above and beyond. much appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:M.Hatting
    Date:6/25/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Good company - would use again
    Review:Amerifreight was a good vendor. The only problem was with my carrier, which is independent of amerifreight. However, I was very pleased with the customer service, even after hours while my I was waiting for the late carrier. These guys are legit... [ More ]
    Poster:ASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Unethical and fradulent business; terrible customer service - AVOID AT ALL COST
    Review:They were attentive and prompt in answering calls and email up until they took my money. Once I've paid the deposit, they became almost impossible to get hold of. I waited for about two weeks during which I received no updates from Amerifreight. W... [ More ]
    Response:We would like to apologize for the bad experience our customer has had. Unfortunately as we explained with another unhappy customer review we had a major reorganization within our company. That has unfortunately caused some of our customers a great deal of inconvenience. We do blame ourselves for not being there for this customer as we would have liked to be. We are not unethical and fraudulent. Our excellent record of customer service over our entire history as a auto transporter speaks for itself. Reviews are compensated but its not dependent on only leaving 5 stars. It takes valuable time to do a proper review and we are willing to compensate customers for it, no matter what rating we get. Including the zero star from this customer. She still received the promised discount. AmeriFreight promises to exceed all our customers expectations and will go our of our way to ensure that we maintain our reputation as the most respectable, professional auto transport company in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:ShaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Recommendation
    Review:The positive reviews I read about the service provided by AmeriFreight were accurate. Graham arranged safe transport of my vehicle for a really great price. My communications with Graham and other AmeriFreight staff members during the process were al... [ More ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience for First Timers
    Review:This was the first time for me to ship my car across the country. After talking with different agents, I selected AmeriFreight based on the price they offer me. Graham is really helpful and easy to be reached. After the first available day (June 17),... [ More ]
    Poster:Yih-Chen LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Virginia to Texas
    Review:Everything went well overall. The drivers were 24 hours later than originally stated picking up my vehicle. This was slightly annoying because I could have rented a car for one less day. However they still delivered the vehicle on time despite bad ... [ More ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great and prompt service!!
    Review:I'm glad I went with Amerifreight. Graham was courteous and took the time to answer any and all questions I had. He tried his best to get me the lowest rate possible and kept me updated in regards to finding a carrier. The carrier was rude at pickup ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from texas to california
    Review:My initial quote was $900 but the actual price extended much beyond that. But other than that, the service by Amerifreight was quite good and Graham ( my contact at Amerifreight) was quite prompt in answering and returning my calls. Once the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:RasikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Stress-free Experience
    Review:With my work, our family moves around every few years and we usually drive one car and ship the other to our new location. Of all our prior moves, this was one of the smoothest and least stressful experiences, despite the fact that I contacted the s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill O.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipment from NY to Hawaii
    Review:Jorge did a good job at setting everything up for us and getting our Yukon on its way to hawaii. I gave him 4 stars because there was a day when we had an issue with the car carrier and my husband and I made a few phone calls and left messages for ... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: great service!!
    Review:I was a little nervous shipping my new car across country. Grant offered great advise and had my car booked within a matter of hours. I have no complaints and would use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:They are awesome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. Picked up and delivered on the exact day as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:X.XThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/24/2014 9:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service for second time
    Review:We are very happy with the service for the second time. Car was moved from CA to MA within 5 calender days. They are very good in communication via SMS. Car is in same condition as before without any damages. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sudhir and DeepthiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Car Shipping Review
    Review:I needed to ship a bmw 325i from St. Louis to Los Angeles. I looked online, did a little research, and noticed Amerifreight had rave reviews. After arriving in LA with my car in perfect condition I have to say those reviews are warranted. I was a bi... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ajeet GautamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:It is very difficult to find an honest/reliable broker in the car shipping industry, but AmeriFreight seems to check off both criteria. They were timely, honest with the numbers, and accurate with the arrival estimation. It wasn't cheap, but it was... [ More ]
    Poster:GrahamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Stunning and Pristine Services!
    Review:This was our first experience having a car transported and we were nervous about the condition it would be in upon arrival. It turned out that there was no need to worry! Both Bob and Graham were exceptionally accommodating, and the drivers were fant... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabel EngelhardtThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Brett at AmeriFreight is the BEST
    Review:Brett at Amerifreight is great. Very friendly and service foucsed. Explained all the details and when we were having a tough time getting a driver because of the location of the vehicle he made some suggestions that got us one within an hour! Great c... [ More ]
    Poster:Brenda B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Review:I have numerous vehicles over the years. I do have to say that my experience with Amerifreight was top notch. Communication from broker and carrier were both above my expectations. I will definitely use them again for future auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn Andreasen
    Date:6/23/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Amerifreight
    Review:Excellent service by Amerifreight. Pickup and delivery was right on time. And the overall experience was super smooth. Thank you ! [ View ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ritabrata MukherjeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight shipping
    Review:first time user of car shipping business, was surprised by the numbers of brokers in the business. I only used amerifreight due to the very positive reviews on this site. The quote i received ended up being $200 lower than what i actually paid. But i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ian DaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/23/2014 11:32:00 AM
    Review:This is my first time using a vehicle transport service. I had a great experience. I had an emergency situation in which the vehicle broke down 500 miles from home, and because AAA did not send a tow truck capable of transporting the car and passenge... [ More ]
    Poster:L. MaierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2014 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Broker for shipping (KJ Falcon was carrier)
    Review:Jorge from AmeriFreight contacted me with information about my request and answered my questions thoroughly and professionally. He let me know that he was a broker and that he'd find someone to hopefully meet my timeline at the agreed upon cost and ... [ More ]
    Poster:JBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/22/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:The customer service was very cooperative in scheduling the right time for my car to be picked up. Thought the pick up date is late, it only took 3 days to delivery the car from NY to CA, it's super fast, the driver is a nice man, careful with th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bing ShenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transported to California from PA
    Review:Amerifreight service surpassed my expectations. I was worried that my daughter would not get her car timely. However, when they said they would deliver on that date, they delivered as quoted. The driver who picked up the car from our house was po... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita Sebastian
    Date:6/21/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Safe Delivery of my vehicle
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car to another state and I was very nervous. Read a lot of reviews on line and found good reviews for Amerifreight. They were willing to match a lower quote that I received but in the end I ended up paying ~$100 m... [ More ]
    Poster:KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: From North Carolina to California
    Review:I had researched car shipping companies for a few months, and because of the review system Amerifrieght uses, I felt most comfortable with their services. I called Brett on Friday May 30th of 2014 to start the process of shipping my Hyundai Elantra f... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelsea NelsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 11:40:00 PM
    Subject: ny to ca
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle from new york to california. Received the car earlier than expected. Car was in good condition on arrival. Good experience overall. [ View ]
    Poster:stephanie
    Date:6/20/2014 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: terrible all around
    Review:Excruciatingly bad! Ordered my car shipping a full 2 months in advance. They were real attentive, answered emails, picked up phone calls, right up to the point where I gave my credit card and placed my order. Then they were silent. Never called when ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the measure of inconvenience our customer has experienced. Unfortunately things sometimes do go wrong and not only in a minor way but totally and unacceptably wrong. We have made some considerable internal adjustments in our organization and had to reassign a number of accounts from one agent to another. We also have been inundated with more call volume and we have been caught off guard. AmeriFreight prides itself in the way we do our business and how we treat our customers. The last two weeks have been challenging but we promise to do our very best to get all things straightened out and attend to every order in the professional manner we have always done. By reading all our thousands of positive reviews in the past visitors to this and our website will realize that there is not one auto transport company out there that will try harder and be more transparent and honest with our customers . We will work hard to fix where we went wrong with some of the few issues we experienced recently. Again our sincere apologies to this and any other costumer who have experienced difficulties with our service over the last couple of weeks. Our issues have been resolved, we are ready to do the same as we have always done. Ship cars at the best possible rate, offering superior service and with the best protection in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Christine MaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Great experience overall. Car was picked up 2 days after booking through Amerifreight. Delivered across the country in less than a week. Simple to book. Will definitely use again for future moves. [ View ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 11:17:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing First Time Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:This was my first time I have used a transport service and I was very skeptical. After contacting several companies, I knew that AmeriFreight was the right company for me. David was very helpful, he explained how everything would work and how th... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen
    Date:6/20/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: On-time, efficient
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great! They were able to schedule a transport across the US on short notice (<1 month) even earlier than anticipated at the quoted rate. The representative was good about giving me all of my options and explaini... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew ZaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 12:48:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation for classic car
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered in excellent shape. A little tough communicating but would use company again. [ View ]
    Poster:JulioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - shipping car from NY to CA
    Review:I had hard time getting hold of somebody to ask a few questions about the quote and also before placing the order. But once the order was placed, they assigned a truck in 2 days for pick up The driver showed up on time and picked up my vehicle wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Nithya SubramanianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Not sure I got my money's worth
    Review:The main contact person I dealt with seemed to be irritated when I would call with questions or an update in status. Overall, the process was much slower than I anticipated and it seems that days would pass without any status change. It seems like it... [ More ]
    Poster:J GilsoulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This was the first time I used AmeriFreight to ship my SUV from Lubbock, Texas to West Palm Beach, Florida. Because I was moving from a small West Texas town, other companies told me it would almost be impossible to get a carrier to come out that wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley HinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: BMW Moving
    Review:I moved my BMW from California to Mississippi and my experience was awesome. No complaints at all. car was picked up my smaller truck on very first day to one yard. On day 5 car arrived in place where it was suppose to go. During whole time I was abl... [ More ]
    Poster:A-F
    Date:6/19/2014 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: From there to here!!
    Review:I had already moved to Arizona and left my car in Kansas City when I got the call from Jessica that we had a carrier! I was so excited that I would get my car. My dad said the gentleman that picked up my car was extremely professional and took ... [ More ]
    Poster:VickiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:My husband and I moved from California to Georgia and we needed to transport both our vehicles. We have a good friend who had a horrific experience with the transport of her car and we wanted to make sure nothing terrible would happen to our vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:L. ButlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jorge
    Review:Speaking with Jorge was a satisfying experience unlike the previous brokers I had contacted he explained that they they were brokers and what they do etc. My sons car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered on time; was a bit stressful as I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina McfarquharThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Order number 940049014-NZ
    Review:This is the first time I have shipped a car. The company was very helpful in arranging a reputable carrier to move my car from Georgia to California. The brokerage fee was a little higher than some of the others and I was not informed in advance tha... [ More ]
    Poster:D. MeredithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Skeptical... Proven Wrong!!!
    Review:I moved from Los Angeles to Arlington, VA. I honestly was very skeptical of every auto transport company and moving company because of all of the horror stories you hear about them. After talking to Jessica from Amerifreight, she didn't seem like a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Amir MertabanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with AmeriFreight Car Shipping!
    Review:Having transported my car coast to coast several times before this is the FIRST and only time that the process ran smoothly and did NOT cause me undue stress. Excellent communication with Jorge and transport driver from beginning to end. Car picke... [ More ]
    Poster:PK GreavesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: car
    Review:Wow were they awsome. They showed up on time and did such an excellent job. I love amerifreight. They do it the American way for sure! [ View ]
    Poster:David hooperThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: car
    Date:6/18/2014 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Average Car Shipment
    Review:I needed to ship my car from coast to coast and this was my first experience in car shipment. I read a ton of reviews before selecting AmeriFreights because they has so many reviews that were positive (I didn't realize that there was an incentive fo... [ More ]
    Poster:PujaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 1:37:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70