View 169,312 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,313th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1474 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.40% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.60% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Trnasporting car for busy person
    Review:I am a fairly busy person that needed a car transported. I came across Amerifreight through some searching on the internet. I decided to give them a try given past reviews. My agent was Lecia who was very helpful in trying to organize everything. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:7/15/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied experience
    Review:My first time to ship my car, it was a wonderful job by Amerifreight. I ask Ken to arrange my car to be delivered on July 3rd or 4th, and I realized those are holidays, but Ken successfully make my car delivered on 3rd morning, just 15 mins before I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Huiyong
    Date:7/15/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - Vehicle Transport
    Review:Lecia Phillips was awesome. She walked me through the process and provided precise information concerning the transport of my vehicle from Florida to California. The selection of the transport company was well within our time frame. The vehicle wa... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates... [ view ]
    Poster:Angel Garcia
    Date:7/15/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied
    Review:we are very happy with Amerifreight and Lecia for their job. Wonderful !! She is patient and easy to communicate. And we have no problem with the drive. Although he was late for a day, we totally understand that since he was driving long way to pick ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates.....[More] [ view ]
    Poster:silu
    Date:7/14/2015 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping from WA to SC
    Review:Lecia from Ameri Freight quickly identified a transport company which picked up my car on time and delivered two days earlier. Excellent job. The transport company was JM transport from Spokane, WA. One gentleman from that company inspected the ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates.. [ view ]
    Poster:Vel
    Date:7/14/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: best of 3
    Review:called this company after having the worst experience with a competitor autotransport123 - 123 not it! and a $1250 quote from shipacardirect. We started at $900 and I had to make contact back as nothing had happened a week later. Lecia bumped the qu... [ More ]
    Poster:G M
    Date:7/14/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: best of 3
    Poster:G M
    Date:7/14/2015 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:There were slight disparities between what was communicated by the pick up personnel and what actually happened. Basically expect some delays. I guess that's more to do with traffic situations than serious punctuality/commitment issues. However, that... [ More ]
    Poster:Avinash Srikanth
    Date:7/13/2015 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Ali Miller from AmeriFreight handled everything for me. Extremely nice and professional. Got me a really good deal very quickly and called to make sure everything was going well along the way. I highly recommend this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Nate
    Date:7/13/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 M-725 ambulance
    Review:Ameri-Freight went above and beyond the call to get our vehicle delivered to us. Due to the size and shape of the vehicle (large boxy military ambulance) it was hard to find a carrier with an open carrier that was coming south. And we went on vacat... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Leland PalmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/13/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Amerfreight vehicle Shipping
    Review:Overall I had a very great experience with my recent shipment! I worked with Alecia and she was very eager to answer any questions I had and always came up with a solution. Contact with carrier was easy effortless. I was amazed at how quickly my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alfredo
    Date:7/13/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service *****
    Review:Excellent Service. Graham suggested the premium service and worked great, car was picked up in a couple of days and delivered in a week. Truck driver was on time on arrival and delivery, he kept in touch all the way. Car arrived undamaged. Wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcelo
    Date:7/13/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Too many e-mails "reminding" me to write a review
    Review:This is my second time using this company to move my car. Besides the car being delivered a few days later than original estimates (which was fine in my case, I was in no rush) - I have no complaints about the actual delivery service. I have already ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:7/13/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I was terrified of the process because they we're transporting a sentimental and valuable vehicle across the county. Choosing a broker was difficult because of the high influx of emails and calls I would get. I had a good feeling about Graham, so I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Hailey
    Date:7/13/2015 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy
    Review:Spent 2 weeks trying to get my car picked using another broker until they decided to cancel my order. Scanned the Internet for somebody trustworthy and found amerifreight. 2 days after getting set up with them they found a driver. The driver ended up... [ More ]
    Poster:William Gropp
    Date:7/13/2015 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: WA to TX 2nd Car Move
    Review:This was my second auto move with AmeriFreight from Washington to Texas. Tming for second auto move made it a bit more challenging and required a higher cost than the first move. AmeriFreight was able to make arrangements. The only minor issue on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ
    Date:7/12/2015 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:I was told that they would find someone pick up the car within 15 days. My car actually got picked probably 10 days after I placed my order. It was still ok, not too slow, and the truck driver only took three days to arrive Bellevue Washington from A... [ More ]
    Poster:Jinyun Zhou
    Date:7/11/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: LECIA ROCKS!
    Review:I have used AmeriFreight in the past and I have always been extremely satisfied. To keep things fair and everyone honest I always get multiple quotes. One initial quote I received from another hauler was so high that I didnt even post it. After ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 for Discounted Rates...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:Dusty
    Date:7/11/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I was a little nervous to use a broker, but my car was picked up within a couple days of initial availability and made it cross country much faster than I anticipated. Graham was helpful in letting me know where things stood with finding a carrier an... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 for Discounted Rates...[More] [ view ]
    Poster:FJW
    Date:7/11/2015 5:48:00 AM
    Subject: automobile transport
    Review:I want to thank the members of AmeriFreight especially Ali Miller. This was my first time to ship my automobile and I am very pleased with the outcome. V/r Christopher [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:7/9/2015 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Safe and Reliable Service
    Review:This was the second time I used AmeriFreight. I was highly satisfied by my first experience and there was no question that I would use them again. The AmeriFreight agent, Lecia, was extremely knowledgeable and got things moving quickly. The car m... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul M
    Date:7/9/2015 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: Second time using, would use again
    Review:I moved my car to FL though them and the service was great. They shipped my car back to CA and service was equally great. Would recommend again for anyone out there. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaime Prado
    Date:7/9/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Good service but would be better if more attentive
    Review:I am fairly satisfied with my dealings with Amerifreight, although not entirely without problems. I originally opted for the most economical service, but due to time constraint, I upgraded it in order to have my car shipped sooner. I called Amerifrei... [ More ]
    Poster:Tang
    Date:7/8/2015 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Hilton Head to Denver
    Review:I had never shipped a car before so I was a little wary of the whole process. AmeriFreight was amazing.I talked to Ali Miller,she took care of everything.Ali was in contact with me before pickup,and after delivery.very pleased! Jerry Heimsoth who de... [ More ]
    Poster:Elena Greeley
    Date:7/8/2015 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: NY to CA
    Review:Lecia at Amerifreight was friendly, prompt, and knowledgeable over the phone. The pick up and drop off occurred on time, as scheduled. I would call them again if I have to ship another car in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:ken
    Date:7/8/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I called to arrange a pickup about 1 week before I needed my car shipped - which was probably a little too close for comfort. However, this was just one of the many facts I did not know before starting. I worked with Ali and she did an excellent job ... [ More ]
    Response: Call Ali 678-608-0570 for Discounted Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Steve P
    Date:7/8/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Second time to use Amerifreight
    Review:I'm a military member and have used Amerifreight twice in the past year to ship my car back and forth across the country. Both times Graham has been my contact and great to work with. He was able to secure a pick up within an hour of me calling him... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramsey
    Date:7/8/2015 4:56:00 AM
    Subject: Wow!! Driver delivered car in one day!!
    Review:I thought the car would not arrive till after the 4th, but the bid was accepted quickly. The car was picked up a couple hours early and arrived all the way from MO to rural NY 26 hours later!! So it was picked up Wednesday evening and arrived the ver... [ More ]
    Poster:Russ LeBar
    Date:7/7/2015 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very good
    Review:For an unregulated and sometimes tedious business AmeriFreight does a very good job. They got a carrier for the car very soon. I had some problems with the Carrier,A.S.A.P Transport as they said my car would be picked up on Tuesday but finally it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy
    Date:7/7/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Military Friendly
    Review:I am in the military and had to ship my vehicle after a move between duty stations. Lecia was very helpful and did an excellent job of keeping me updated with information regarding the shipment of my vehicle. Not only was I impressed by the customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tristan
    Date:7/7/2015 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Nowhere OK to Somewhere WA
    Review:Lecia was a great help explaining the process and securing transport. New to the car shipping business, I was confused how the whole process worked, but she explained the bidding processes and other options to get my car shipped more quickly (more $... [ More ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:7/7/2015 12:17:00 AM
    Subject: All in all, a great reliable company
    Review:Amerifreight did, once again, a great job at shipping out my vehicle. This is the second time I have used this car shipping broker to help ship out one of my vehicles from the east to west coast. The turn around was very quick - called on a Wednesday... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/6/2015 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Overall impression
    Review:Very professional brokerage. Very much to the point. Follow-up about how the execution went. Would use again / recommend to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Oleg
    Date:7/6/2015 3:18:00 PM
    Subject: California Ship with AmeriFreight
    Review:Josh was amazing in handling the transportation of my car. I reached out to Amerifrieght after my first contact fell through. Thankfully Josh was able to find a carrier for my vehicle in time. The pick-up was great. The car was delayed 3 days (which... [ More ]
    Poster:Monet
    Date:7/6/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Great fast service
    Review:The service was very quick and handy, they handled all of my questions and the car was able to be shipped very quickly, in under 48 hours, although I did pay a premium for extremely fast shipping. I would definitely recommend them to others. The pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Heiniger
    Date:7/5/2015 1:17:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:Had my car shipped from Florida to San Diego. The people were ice and handled everything professionally. The car was delivered 3 days ahead of time. The point of contact for me called and kept me informed of all things that were happening. It was an ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clinton
    Date:7/3/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!!!
    Review:I had a great experience working with AmeriFreight to ship the 2010 X5 I purchased from a private owner 2,100 miles away from me. The quoting system was prompt and it immediately assigned me to Ali who was excellent at her job. I loved the fact th... [ More ]
    Poster:Farrah
    Date:7/3/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: OH to CA
    Review:Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid. Quick pick-up and then quick delivery of vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:7/2/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Needed A Car Shipped For Big Move
    Review:I recently took a job in the Washington area, and I needed my car transported from Georgia. After submitting a quote, I quickly received one at a very reasonable rate for a move as big as the one I had. Once I secured the rate my contact, Lecia, main... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:7/1/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: KS to WA
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight did a great job. She was honest and clear about what to expect. That helped me plan the move properly. I was aware of every step of the process and I never had issue with getting in touch with her. We had some trouble initially fi... [ More ]
    Poster:Omer Farooq
    Date:7/1/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid, right at the estimate. And then quick delivery of vehicle. Would definitely use again. Thanks! [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Rob
    Date:7/1/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless shipment of 2 cars
    Review:This company was fantastic from start to end. Josh was great to work with and was easily reachable The folks that picked up and delivered the cars were very professional. Would definitely use this company again. Highly recommended. Both cars ar... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:7/1/2015 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation
    Review:Ameri-Freight was recommended to me by a friend who had had a good experience with them. Josh Contreras (Ameri-Freight) set up the contract with me explaining all the angles. He also kept in constant contact with me re the trucker who would pick ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:7/1/2015 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: BMW CA to FL
    Review:Service was outstanding! This was our 2nd vehicle we had shipped with Amer. everything went smooth and the customer service was top notch! Thanks Josh! [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:7/1/2015 1:55:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Very good for the busy professional, they were in close contact and reliably estimated pickup and delivery. Hassle factor very low, I was pleased and would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dorothy Collins
    Date:6/30/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great Second Experience
    Review:This is my second time using AmeriFreight, and their customer service is excellent. Driver was courteous and prompt. [ View ]
    Poster:Ling
    Date:6/30/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: Very efficient, will use again!
    Review:This is the first time I shipped a car, and it was coast to coast, so I was a little bit anxious about it. Lecia made everything so easy, the day when I called her she found the deal immediately that fell within my acceptable schedule range perfectly... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:choi
    Date:6/30/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service
    Review:This is my second time using Amerifreight to ship my car. Lecia was super helpful; very professional. She found a carrier in no time and one that met my specific needs. The price was very reasonable. Enjoyed working with Lecia and AmeriFreight. [ View ]
    Poster:AudreyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with Amerifreight
    Review:I am very happy with my experience with Amerifreight. They were very flexible with my schedule and my vehicle arrived only 48 hours after pickup and this was an 1850 mile transport. They remained within my original budget amount and the customer se... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian D.
    Date:6/29/2015 2:23:00 PM
    Review:Amerifreight did a good job getting my car to Utah. They worked with me when I had to leave the state in a hurry to find a carrier that would meet my needs. Definitely would recommend. [ View ]
    Response:Call 877-719-0916 AmeriFreight BBB A+Rated [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:6/28/2015 8:32:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71