View 153,995 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,996th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2016 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.33% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.67% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Great story!
    Review:Got the car shipped in time with only $500 price increase! Will definitely do business again! I needed to move my car form Pennsylvania to California. Got quote in a day after placing the order online. Follow up immediately after placing the order... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:BWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/12/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: One Coast to the other on time
    Review:I was completely satisfied with this company from start to finish. They responded promptly to my quote request and got me a carrier fast. Totally satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Robert SpurgeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 9:39:00 PM
    Subject: good auto move experience
    Review:Pickup was professional, on-time, and done in a location that was safe from any possibility of damage. Auto arrived in 3 days at destination with no damage - not even a scratch. Excellent service and follow through - i will use again and recomm... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:10/11/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Hesitate to Call Them
    Review:Contacted Amerifreight representative, Ali, for a price on shipping classic car from Ohio to Florida. Gave her all the details, which included a small window I had for pickup and delivery dates. Really was expecting it to go bad, since my time line... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:PennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 5:34:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:I had a great experience with amerifreight. As soon as I completed the steps on my end the ball started rolling immediately and efficiently. Pick up was on time and delivery was a few days early. All contact people on all ends were professional and c... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:SuzannaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight review from lynette Regensburg
    Review:This was the first time I've ever had to transport a car from far away so I was pleasantly surprised at how efficient this company was I would definitely recommend them to anyone they knew we had a deadline and they met it. I have had troubles with o... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynette RegensburgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Costly Lesson
    Review:I would never, never do business with these people again. I was sent a quote saying that they could pick up my vehicle at the pickup location and deliver it to my new address for less than 900.00. I called the company and spoke with David and he s... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry for this unfortunate turn out on this customer's shipment. First off, our Customer Service Agent did not do due diligence in following up with the order and furthermore may have tried other shipment options for the customer. It may have been a difficult route and this should have been explained from he start and also the conditions of the economy saver rate. We apologize for our failure to make this a pleasant experience for our customer. It is unlike the overwhelmingly positive shipments we provided all our thousands of customers over the past years. We are thankful that the delivery happened without any other issue. We will follow up with our staff who fell short of their responsibilities where necessary. [ view ]
    Poster:Amanda RiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/10/2014 1:27:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful, efficient, kind, and courteous
    Review:From beginning to end, our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. Leica was helpful and walked us through the process. Her estimated price was spot on, $695. The time between scheduling and pick up was so much shorter than I imagined it would... [ More ]
    Poster:E. BorneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 9:46:00 PM
    Subject: Successful Transport
    Review:I would recommend using Amerifreight again, the customer service was good. The carrier did a excellent job calling to confirm pick up time and was accessible at all times if we had any question regarding time or drop off date/time. The car came bac... [ More ]
    Poster:Don OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: Surprisingly Low Price
    Review:I had previously shipped my car cross country and was surprised that Amerifreight was able to secure such a low price for me. Ali kept me well informed about the bidding process. The car arrived on time and in the same condition. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:JonathanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Review:Carrier picked up on time and delivered on time. Very nice guys. Scout was very clean and no damage. Will use again [ View ]
    Poster:Mark Clouser
    Date:10/9/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time I have used AmeriFreight!
    Review:This was the 2nd time I have used AmeriFreight. Graham was very patient with me - I was setting up the shipping for my husband's uncle in Colorado, so it took a while to get the details to him (payment, delivery address, etc). Graham was able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:M McGeeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country car shipment
    Review:I worked with Graham to schedule a pickup for my vehicle. My car was picked up and delivered on time. Graham followed up until he was able to find a transport company for the move( VK express). The driver was very helpful and made the inspection proc... [ More ]
    Poster:Aniket RodriguesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had to ship my Kia Sorento from Los Angeles to Arkansas and I am glad I chose Amerireight. They were polite, courteous and communications were professional. The tranaporter arrived on time and the vehicle was in the condition it left LA. Great se... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Gavin BaileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 9:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with AmeriFreight!
    Review:I've shipped cars several times and I have not always had a great experience. This time I choose AmeriFreight and they did an exceptional job. They were honest, professional, easy and on-time. I will always choose them when I need to ship a car. ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff SawyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight DELIVERS in Customer Service
    Review:This was the first time I've ever needed to transport anything. I didn't know what I was doing and tried to get it done without a broker. I thought I could save money that way. I was not successful as the only options I found were much more expensive... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Big Car, Bigger job
    Review:I just want to take a moment to say that Brett and Lecia at Amerifreight set us up with R&D Blankenship to transport our 1970 Ford Thunderbird. This husband and wife team was awesome!! First off they are car enthusiasts so they are very attenti... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jones FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/8/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Little car, Big Journey!
    Review:My car was carried by Jats Auto Transfer. Joseph (driver) was extremely nice and professional. Very timely and communicative. AmeriFreight was prompt in finding me a carrier and answering all of my questions. I had never shipped a car and was quite n... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Sulma
    Date:10/8/2014 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: Very Attentive & Friendly Service
    Review:After submitting an inquiry online, I was assigned an agent who immediately responded with a quote and answered all my questions about the process. I was matched with a carrier near the beginning of the estimated time window (albeit for ~$200 more th... [ More ]
    Poster:KimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Exellent service
    Review:Reasonable price. Delivered on time plus good customer service. The carrier kept good open communication. I would recommend Amerifreight for any auto shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Gift S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 9:24:00 PM
    Subject: Bringing my Beautiful Boxster Back
    Review:I've always dreamed of owning a Porsche Boxster some day and for my 50th birthday I started shopping. My dream car was found 2000 miles away in California and although a cross country drive sounded fun, 28 hours may be a bit too long this time of ye... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Scott OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend or use again
    Review:The car was picked up the day after posting the order at no extra cost from the preliminary quote. The carrier then gave me a date and arrived on time. I also asked to be notified 6 hours prior to arrival and he did so promptly allowing me to be prep... [ More ]
    Poster:RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:Only one call is required, and that is one to Amerifreight. Very professional broker and the carrier companies that work for Amerifreight are highly rated, full insured and bonded. My car was transported in record time from San Diego, CA to Tulsa, ... [ More ]
    Poster:J.PRADO
    Date:10/7/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent from 1st call to delivery
    Review:I chose Amerifreight because of all the negative things you read on social media, Amerifreight seemed to be the "no drama" choice. From first call to delivery, customer service was good... almost to a fault. For example, the first day of th... [ More ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Ali was great to work with and made moving our cars easy. AmeriFreight was the most affordable option that I found and I looked at many. [ View ]
    Poster:Debra PitcherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Breath Easy
    Review:This was the first time I've ever needed to transport my car out of state and my anxiety was at an all time high because it was a new 370z I had gotten only a few months before. I'm sure all of you feel the way I did when I was going through the proc... [ More ]
    Poster:V khucThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 Honda Accord
    Review:Ally was very nice to work with and did a good job keeping me in the loop on the status of my Vehicle. The driver was difficult to contact since his voicemail box was full making it difficult to get updates on pick up and drop off. A couple minor scr... [ More ]
    Poster:Edward Mercer This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Review:We have never used a car transport before, and researched through Better Business Bureau. They had a good rating, so we opt to use them. We are glad we did. Lecia contacted us immediately when she found us a carrier, and they were out the next day... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth As Silk from So Cal to Upstate NY
    Review:I looked and looked and looked some more. I've moved cars from coast to coast several times, but I was alittle bit more worried about this move because this was my ex-wife's Toyota Tacoma. When I spoke to Lecia at Amerifreight she put my mind at ea... [ More ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Good service provider. Found me a company that delivered my car on time and in good condition. Lecia from amerifreight was very helpful and always there to answer my questions. I had a good experience with this conpany [ View ]
    Poster:AneetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: CA-Iowa
    Review:Although this service was easy and quick, I thought that the customer service end could use some retraining. I felt like I was a bother every time I called, even though I was giving them my business. It was prompt and thorough, so I can ignore this. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff VredenburgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: my experience with Amerifreight
    Review:Safe and trusted service. This was my first time shipping my vehicle across states. And, I won't hesitate doing it again. [ View ]
    Poster:AbdulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 4:24:00 AM
    Subject: Obviously in the business of brokering auto transport
    Review:These guys dont leave you guessing. They tell you just what to do and are clearly in the business of brokering auto transport. Since that was what i wanted, i went ahead. I could go on for way more than 200 characters about how competent the brokers ... [ More ]
    Poster:not publicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of auto
    Review:Ali Miller was very professional and made the arrangements immediately {same day} and continually followed up before and at the delivery time. The price was reasonable and was accepted with no change by the carrier.The move was to a person in the se... [ More ]
    Poster:Rex PriceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: "Too big for small journeys!"
    Review:My carriers was Jats Auto Transfer. I was nervous about shipping my car (first time) but AmeriFreight and the carrier driver (Joseph) were very nice and offered a lot of reassurance that everything would be alright. Joseph was very attentive througho... [ More ]
    Poster:Sulma
    Date:10/6/2014 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service - Honest - On Time - Flexible
    Review:I had a specific timeline to transport 2 vehicles from origin to destination. Airfreight was super about reviewing and filtering multiple carriers to get an acceptable rate and reliable carrier. I was impressed with their overall service and outstand... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve MathersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:My car was picked up promptly, as promised. Car was also delivered on time. It took around 8-9 days to move the car from NJ to CA. Considering that the move is from coast to coast, this is pretty decent time and glad that there were no delays. The ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Senthilkumar
    Date:10/6/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: company & driver
    Review:This company and driver were super, you cannot ask for better. The driver on both ends made people smile, and was overly polite. [ View ]
    Poster:Harrison SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 1:02:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Auto Transport Company! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
    Review:AmeriFreight provided me with exceptional service with the transport of my vehicle from the Inland Northwest to the midwest. My Freight Agent was Ali Miller. Ali provided me with exceptional service from the very first phone call right up to the deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine B.
    Date:10/6/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Surprisingly Good
    Review:Knowing how unregulated the car shipping industry is, I was reluctant to use any company. But Amerifreight did a great job, and the truck team that took the contract was quick and professional.Graham at Amerifreight was very up-front about the costs... [ More ]
    Poster:C. AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Minor hiccup but got the job done
    Review:Happy with the service provided by Amerifreight. Minor hiccups included difficulty getting ahold of broker - had to call several times to get through and was diverted to voicemail a few times during what we understood to be normal business hours. Eve... [ More ]
    Poster:Yibing ZhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd time around was perfect like the first
    Review:We had one car delivered from NJ to FL and another shipped back up north. In both cases the customer service and follow up was exemplary and the timing could not have been better. Great job and fully recommend this company to move your car. [ View ]
    Poster:WylieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great follow up before the pickup and after the delivery. The team was helpful throughout the process and helped make me feel confident they were in control. [ View ]
    Poster:akw
    Date:10/5/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight saves the day!
    Review:I originally dealt with another auto transport broker and like so many of the horror stories I read about online regarding auto haulers, I found myself dealing with a broker who left me hanging with no car pick-up. I called Amerifreight and Ali found... [ More ]
    Poster:JulieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/5/2014 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Service/ Delivery
    Review:I was very satisfied overall with AmeriFreight. Dave was great. Definately recommend this company. The driver was very efficient. The car was picked up in less than a week and delivered in 3 days. No problems!! [ View ]
    Poster:Michele WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport experience an A+
    Review:I have never had to ship a vehicle before and was very nervous. I'd read so many terrible reviews for various companies and wasn't quite sure how to choose. I was impressed by the website and reviews for AmeriFreight and am so glad that I chose the... [ More ]
    Poster:DebbieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: One of the best companies I've had the pleasure of doing business with!
    Review:Nowadays it's so hard to find great companies that truly believe in and stand by the products and services they provide for customers. I can honestly say that AmeriFreight is one of those companies! We stumbled across AmeriFreight on the BBB website ... [ More ]
    Poster:SelinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/4/2014 1:12:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicle
    Review:I bought a car from a guy I've never met and had never seen the car in person and I had never shipped a vehicle before so this whole experience was sort of a "leap of faith." Amerifreight had great reviews and seemed reputable, so I decided... [ More ]
    Poster:Casey MerchantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: First time was a breeze
    Review:This was my first time using a car shipping service and I am so grateful that I stumbled across AmeriFreight. My contact person, Lecia, was very considerate and flexible with my work schedule and travel worries. My quote was reasonable and each carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Success
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Pricing was competitive, communication and direction was great, and the vehicle was delivered within the time frame promised. One thing to remember is that you're booking with a broker that does not have d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 6:24:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75