View 146,453 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,454th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2080 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.91% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.09% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: car transfer
    Review:Amerifreight was extremely easy to work with and very friendly. Ami was very professional and kept in contact through phone and email. The truck driver himself was very rude and unprofessional. I would select a different carrier if I had to use this ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Jen JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Professional, Courteous, Prompt Transport
    Review:We chose Amerifreight because they were prompt with their quote to transport our SUV across the country and they were also the lowest. I worried that since we had chosen the lowest quote, we'd be compromising service or convenience. However, every ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:M.L. SanMiguel
    Date:7/22/2014 1:10:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche Transportation
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. I did a lot of looking around before picking AmeriFreight due to the lower ground clearance of the car and the need for a company that would be the most helpful if something happened during shipment. The... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:VincentThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: nice job
    Review:very good overall experience. Driver was identified fast and delivery was done as scheduled. I recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:aemtiazj
    Date:7/21/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Costumer support is excellent
    Review:Ali was very helpful in getting the job done. She was fast to call the driver and get to know when the delivery will be. She was also always available to talk to. The price is reasonable though it’s still more than what I expected at the beginn... [ More ]
    Poster:B. ChungThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: smooth transaction; car delivered without problems
    Review:I went through Amerifreight (Graham) to set up my car shipment from Washington State to the Washington DC area. They were able to set me up with a shipping company very quickly, and my car was shipped safely without any major issues. I chose Ameri... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ken ZhongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Leave a great review and get your discount folks!
    Review:This company doesn't want honest reviews. They want good reviews using the coercive technique of loss of discount if you don't review them they way they want you to. My review would be better had this tactic not been the case. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping). We do not coerce customers to leave reviews. We do offer discounts to those customers who leave reviews, irrespective good or bad. Unlike other companies who only offer compensation to those who leave positive reviews. To prove our point, compare our reviews showing compensation for bad reviews as opposed to most others who don't. [ view ]
    Poster:BrookeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job Done, But Didn't Instill Much Confidence
    Review:Overall, I cannot complain about the completedness of the service provided by AmeriFreight. They were able to find a carrier for our vehicle (albeit a few days later than requested, but still within our time frame), and while they did end up chargin... [ More ]
    Poster:ElizabethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Aamerifreight was excellent
    Review:We had never had cars transported before so I just went with the highest rated company I could find, and was delighted with both David Littles and Amerifrieght. The process was smooth, the cost was reasonable, and communication was excellent. David... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:SusanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Review:The service was excellent and I will certainly use them again if the need arises. The pickup was on time, and while there were certain 'crossed wires' regarding the delivery I attribute this more to the actual driver of the truck. In the end all wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard in Minneapolis
    Date:7/20/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Good company to work with
    Review:First time using this broker and they work very well with you. If you have any question on how this process goes they will take you step by step. I will defiantly recommend this company to any friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Cristina
    Date:7/19/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Very Nice Service
    Review:I sent the request of quote online and get back the most reasonable, and most cheapest estimate price among all shipping companies I have searched for. The company help me contact with the actual carrier company Moonstar Trucking. The driver was very... [ More ]
    Poster:Charles TsaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: poor customer service
    Review:I found that the quality of service really depended on the provider or agent. Graham was not helpful, did not respond to my multiple emails and phone messages. I ended up being helped by another agent, who was very helpful. I asked that the new agent... [ More ]
    Poster:RPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Your Transport Agent selection can make or break you.
    Review:As you begin this process, it is key to to comprehend that the Agent you deal with is JUST LIKE a Real Estate agent - but in reverse. A good real estate agent working with you, your needs and your desires - will sell your house for the most possible... [ More ]
    Poster:Allan RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 10:34:00 AM
    Subject: First and hopefully only time
    Review:I found shipping cars is not for the faint of heart. After leaving a message for the broker, I waited and waited to hear back. Then, I finally called the office and spoke to someone who questioned the accuracy of the written quote I received via emai... [ More ]
    Response:Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 6:56:00 AM
    Subject: nc to az two vehicles
    Review:Was originally sceptical about this industry but found amerifreight to be an honest and easy to deal with company. Moved two vehicles from nc to az with no problems and in time. [ View ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:We had a tough route in general as most companies don't go north this time of year. Justin worked hard for us to find a company that would accommodate not only our dates but some extenuating circumstances as well. The car was arriving before us and... [ More ]
    Poster:Caryn BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Easy Way to transport my Vehicle
    Review:Justin was very knowledgeable and clear about the process to get my vehicle transported. He was also very honest about the time and possible delays since I contacted him for a Holiday weekend. Justin was also available every time I needed a question... [ More ]
    Poster:Karin WickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Terrible Response Time and Dishonest Carrier Used
    Review:I shipped my 2007 Honda Accord from Washington state to Minnesota in June of 2014. It was my first time shipping a car and I did lot of research on BBB and Transport Reviews, finding that AmeriFreight had by far the best reviews of any shipping comp... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize to our customer for not being happy with our service. We admit that we should have done better in communicating and we will ensure that her grievances will be attended to with those responsible. We always try to select only the top 5% from over 3000 carriers. Unfortunately carriers are not the best in customer service and they tend to be less cooperative. That is why brokers are important when shipping your vehicle. We will follow up with the carrier regarding this customer's complaints and if we do not get confirmation from them to treat our customers better we will consider placing them on a do not use list. Because of our reputation, most carriers will go out of their way to ensure that this does not happen. We appreciate this honest review. [ view ]
    Poster:Laura ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport
    Review:Overall had a smooth and good experience with my vehicle transport service. Account rep and driver were both helpful and knowledgeable. Vehicle shipped and arrived per the terms of the contract. [ View ]
    Poster:DWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is a SWEET Deal!
    Review:You can search the MILKY WAY and not find a deal as good as AmeriFreight. I was in a CRUNCH to ship my car from Ohio to Oregon and did not want to spend a 100 GRAND. There are MOUNDS of companies out there to choose from – some are real WHOPP... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe BilligThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight = Excellence & Phenomenal Service!
    Review:My overall experience with AmeriFreight was A++. I have heard many horror stories about auto transporters ranging from poor customer service through gauging prices. Based on these many horror stories I was extremely nervous on selecting the right a... [ More ]
    Poster:EsmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: MY VEHICLE TRANSPORT WITH AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:I NEEDED A CAR SHIPPED TO ME FOR AN AWAITING BUYING CUSTOMER. I CALLED AMERIFREIGHT AND SPOKE WITH GRAHAM AND EXPLAINED TO HIM THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME USING A FREIGHT SYSTEM TO TRANSPORT A VEHICLE. HE WAS PATIENT AND EXPLAINED TO ME THE ENTIRE PROCESS... [ More ]
    Poster:price darrell
    Date:7/18/2014 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: Quick transport
    Review:Ali was a great help in educating me about the transport process. Educating me saved me a lot of frustration when you realize and embrace the fact that your representative is going to an auction for you and buying a space on a truck for your vehicle.... [ More ]
    Poster:MonicaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: What an experience!!
    Review:I was very nervous about shipping my car from VA to CA as I had never shipped a car before. I found out last minute of my move and was afraid because of the late notice my car wouldn't get there in time. I was in touch with Justin the whole time wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura I
    Date:7/17/2014 11:52:00 PM
    Subject: Great Time and Customer Service!
    Review:After reviewing a large number of auto transport companies I settled on Amerifreight and glad that I did. The individual I worked with, Justin, was up front and honest about how they worked and explained to me how the whole process worked. He was abl... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Very great service! I really liked the drier ad I tought AmeriFreight did a really god job setting me up. [ View ]
    Poster:Silvio PellasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Date:7/17/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivered undamaged, but...
    Review:Overall, car picked up as scheduled, car delivery was prompt, and the car was undamaged. However, I did have some other issues when using Amerifreight to ship my car. First, during the order process, I requested additional insurance, andthe price q... [ More ]
    Poster:DonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Vehicle Transport Experience
    Review:AmeriFreight was great to work with! They found an outstanding carrier (Pipeline Auto Transport) and took all the stress out of the process. I was kept informed every step of the way and the vehicle arrived on time without a scratch. I could not b... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/17/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Jordan with Amerifreight communicated with me very well about the shipment of my car from Houston to Pittsburgh. He was relatively easy to get a hold of, answered all my questions clearly, and made the whole process pretty painless. The shipping co... [ More ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight was extremely responsive and provided extra details at my request (which details were probably not the kinds of things that customers usually ask for). I was transporting a vehicle cross country for the first time and was not entirely c... [ More ]
    Poster:FortierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: NotAas Bad As I Was Warned Shipping Would Be...
    Review:My overall experience was good. I noticed after reading some of the other reviews that I was in the same situation as others. I was quoted and told one price, after almost a week of no bites Graham advised I had to raise the price in order for a tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Westbound and down
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle so I had a lot of questions about how the process worked. The first day I called to set up my shipment my AmeriFreight representative seemed slightly annoyed by my questions like I was wasting his time. May... [ More ]
    Poster:StevenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 10:01:00 PM
    Subject: 1954 MG TF Shipment
    Review:Lecia at AmeriFreight was a pleasure to work with. Excellent, timely communication, follow-up, and accuracy. She is definitely a pro. I would recommend this transportation company to anybody. There are a lot of bait and switch transportation com... [ More ]
    Response:Call Letia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Doug EchternachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Car picked up and delivered on time
    Review: My car was picked up on the day and in the time frame I was told it would be picked up. It was shipped across country and it only took 4 days. I didn't have any problems with the carrier or Amerifreight. Ali the agent I worked with at Amerifre... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni Yates
    Date:7/16/2014 8:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2 vehicles from Portland OR to San Antonio TX.
    Review:This was my first experience in transporting my vehicles by third party transport rather than personally driving my vehicles to there respective destinations. I must say I was somewhat apprehensive at the beginning of the process, but AmeriFreight wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul AltfasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: 4Runner transport Seattle to Minneapolis
    Review:The order process is a little confusing. Initially the order was taken over the phone, then an email came asking to input the order on-line. The orders then got confused, and the pickup location was changed from Seattle Washington to some small tow... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 7:55:00 PM
    Subject: Bravo! Would Do an Encore!!!
    Review:Thank you Jordan, Thank you AmeriFrieght! First, incentive or not to post a review doesn't mean the review has to positive, just honest. I am honestly happy and satisfied with my entire experience working with AmeriFrieght. I had anxiety just thinkin... [ More ]
    Poster:Judith S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Honest guaranteed service
    Review:Justin helped tremendously with pick up and delivery. Did have a few troubles with the carrier but always got help from Justin. They were prompt about returning calls and keeping me posted on updated. Overall good service. Would use their services ag... [ More ]
    Poster:SukiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Not the best rates
    Review:Not the best rates but higher rates bring higher quality and professionalism. two days late on delivery ,but weather might have been an issue. [ View ]
    Poster:malcolm
    Date:7/16/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:We had an honest, timely experience with Brett as well as the car transporter. We recommend highly. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristyn
    Date:7/16/2014 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Louisiana to California
    Review:Initially my shipment was set up by Jessica. She quoted me at $995. When I called closer to my shipment window, I was told that she no longer worked for the company. Justin took over my order. He was great but there were a few things Jessica promised... [ More ]
    Poster:L.ReneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Review:Ali Miller was super helpful in finding a company for us. I really like how she regularly contacts me to let me know what she is doing. The calls might be like: "i haven't had one for you yet, but I will keep reposting...", but they are re... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex LeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 1:49:00 PM
    Subject: NIGHTMARE
    Review:We decided to try this company to ship our Rogue because we heard they were pretty good and they gave a military discount. When we first started talking with Graham (our auto transporter) he quoted us $960 and he told us that included their military ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very concerned when we receive responses such as these. We will make sure this customer will still get the discount for the military and follow up on the reasons for this negative review. We can only strive to do better. It is important to note that many customers decide to ship with us as we are insistent on our honesty first policy. By acknowledging your mistakes and willingness to improve without trying to artificially impress visitors through coercion how good your business is, customers appreciate it endorses it. We want to earn your trust. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/16/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Successful Car Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight made successful arrangements to have my car shipped across the country. I had to call a couple of times and pay $250 more than originally quoted because nobody was picking up the job, but Justin was very helpful and knowledgeable. Most i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:54:00 AM
    Review:Ali at AmeriFreight did an excellent job with my car transport. I have not used a broker in the past but Ali described how it work and gave me sound advice during the bidding process. The company that accepted the bid was more difficult to communic... [ More ]
    Poster:JLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2014 12:11:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent.
    Review:It took me only 1 call and 1 email to ship my car. Brett from Amerifreight was very useful. My BMW was picked up on time in Long Island NY and delivered 3 days later in Phoenix AZ without any damage. The transporter was NY Express Trucking Inc and Oz... [ More ]
    Poster:FranciscoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Good and quick
    Review:After looking at dozens of shipping services for a cross country move, I settled on AmeriFreight because of their reputation and I'd heard of them from their radio ad campaign. Initial call was very quick and courteous, although I wished my contact,... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Undamaged Delivery, Problems Before Pickup
    Review:Let me begin by saying that my vehicle was delivered both on time and in great shape. That is the ultimate goal of any car shipment process, and in that regard both the shipping broker and the shipper succeeded. But, I have a difficult time issuing... [ More ]
    Poster:PhillipThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2014 9:16:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71