View 148,584 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,585th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2100 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.09% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.91% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent service, very satisfied
    Review:I was very pleased with AmeriFreight. I would use them again. In fact, I will be referring a family friend to AmeriFreight. Everyone was very attentive and responsive. My only critique is that I was not fully informed about the process of dealing... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2013 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have worked with amerifreight multiple times and they have lived up to my expectation each time. My car is picked up on time and delivered as scheduled. Amerifreight staff does an excellent job providing transport service. They make transporting ca... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:CpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2013 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: broker and act as broker
    Review:I was very happy after initial discussion compare to other broker about transperancy.I wanted to make sure best delivery as I wanted to move my brand new car(8 month old) I was informed more information as i was new in this business. I was informed t... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight offers the AFta PLAN to all its customers for total protection. If a customer declines a subscription to the gap coverage he has forfeited the benefit of receiving compensation. We recommend all customers to subscribe to the AFta PLAN in order to avoid out of pocket expenses when damage is discovered after a vehicle has been delivered. [ view ]
    Poster:RAJ
    Date:5/14/2013 10:17:00 PM
    Review:Car was shipped on day after it was first available, at bid desired. Door to door, chicago to LA area in 5 days. Excellent customer service by Bob and Graham, at all points in the process. Would definitely use them again when next shipping a vehic... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: my car and ameri frieght.
    Review:what a great pair hi how are you my name is johnny and if you ever want to ship your car this team at ameri frieght got my car here so fast and every step of the way they are there to let you know where it is and whats up jorge was so nice i have to ... [ More ]
    Poster:john albert zoidaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Bob Turner for the Win
    Review:I called AmeriFreight based on the great reviews it received online. Bob Turner answered my call and proceeded to carefully and courteously explain the auto transport process and industry in general, particularly emphasizing that in the world of auto... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714 -408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:When I placed my order for a month after I meant and did not realize until I was ready for the car to be picked up I contacted Graham at Amerifreight. He was very helpful and had arrangements made for a carrier within the day. My car was picked up th... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Moved car twice
    Review:I had my car moved the first time and Bob was great in answering my questions. I was so impressed that I used Amerifreight again in another move from the East Coast to the Midwest and again in the Midwest. Thanks for putting my mind at ease with my c... [ More ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to Deal With
    Review:Jorge was great to deal with. As soon as I confirmed the the order he called me 15 minutes later with a company and pick-up time. We received the car much sooner than anticipated and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:5/14/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and great
    Review:The shipment arrangement is efficient and great. The shipment was fast and my car arrived 6 days earlier than estimated. Overall it's a great choice and I recommend this. [ View ]
    Poster:YuduoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service -Knowledgeable & Flexible!
    Review:After hearing the 'horror' stories about car transportation companies, I was dreading the task of finding one that was professional & efficient. Bob @ AmeriFreight alleviated all my fears. He explained the whole process in detail and 'checked i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanette
    Date:5/14/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Four cars to Arizona
    Review:Graham impressed me with his unhurried helpful way we put the move together. Follow up questions with Renee work equally personal and pleasant. Parkway Transport was selected as the carrier..... and I can't say enough about how good they were. Not on... [ More ]
    Poster:John MeierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: On time despite driver having food poisoning!
    Review:Kudos go out to the driver, Bob, who delivered my son's vehicle from North Carolina to Maine....he was on schedule and on time despite the fact that he was recuperating from a bout with food poisoning. I talked with him a few times along the way to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Deb RobertsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence
    Review:The Amerifreight scheduling was easy to understand and encouraged a confident move. My car means a lot to me as it is an enthusiast model. I shipped my car with confidence knowing that it would arrive in Michigan with all of the car how I left it. [ View ]
    Poster:Dillon
    Date:5/14/2013 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Quick Cross Country Delivery
    Review: I transported a 2002 mazda protege from Georgia to California using Amerifreight and everything went smoothly from start to finish. Though I did not receive the discounted rate of 950, my price was only increased to 1150, which still seemed to be... [ More ]
    Poster:KyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT WAS AWESOME:)
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car through a company and then I found amerifreight and my car got here safely and on a timely manner woul definitely recommend this service to anyone. You get what you pay for. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa HanerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Transporting Service @ a great price!
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight because of their ratings with the better business bureau. They were one of the top fine companies I had seen but they had the best prices I had seen and the most options for insurance and carrier coverage. It was simple to book t... [ More ]
    Poster:KaylaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2013 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country in less than 3 days.. Excellent and Timely Service!
    Review:I was referred to Amerifreight by my friend who recently moved from the west coast to the east. I had to ship my Toyota Corolla from Florida to California and called Jorge about a couple of weeks before my estd. pick up date. The overall process was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karthik Sekhar
    Date:5/13/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Average experience
    Review:My AmeriFreight contact person was very professional and worked with me. However, I feel the original quote they gave to me based on a volunteer "stand-by" option I chose in shipping my car, wasn't realistic, which I now know. So in the e... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/12/2013 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best Company Ever
    Review:I transport to & from my vacation home every year. I had booked another transport co. and paid an upfront deposit. When the day came to pickup my car no one showed up. I called the transport co. and they did not answer their phone and I could ... [ More ]
    Poster:Reta
    Date:5/11/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Why would you trust anyone else with your Car?
    Review:Bob from Amerifrieght was more concerned about getting a great price in a timely fashion then we were. If it wasn't for him I probably still wouldn't have my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/11/2013 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE ALL AROUND!
    Review:Bob from Amerifreight did an awesome job finding me a carrier as soon as my pick up window date was available. He was able to negotiate with the driver on my behalf for a reasonable rate. I was very satisfied with Amerifreight and would highly recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Waihin Leung
    Date:5/10/2013 11:30:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight- FL to CT
    Review:I was extremely hesitant about shipping my car after reading some reviews. One, consistently highly rated name reviewed on this site was Bob, with Amerifreight. My experience with BOB, confirmed those raving reviews were right on! Bob was courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:NanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is Trustworthy !! Excellent Job.
    Review:I wanted to transport my car from Annapolis, MD to Fremont , CA. It was my first time and I did a lot of research, contacted 8 different companies and choose AmeriFreight. Following were the reasons, 1) I spoke to Bob in Ameri Freight and he was th... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:5/10/2013 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Nervous Mother
    Review:As a mother of a young man going off to college on the west side of our great country, the details of this journey were overwhelming. After much research I came across Amerifreight. Jorge Cruz was our Agent. This gentleman was extremely reassuring. H... [ More ]
    Poster:Nervous MotherThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Experience shipping a car
    Review:I was apprehensive about shipping my daughter's car from the S.F. Bay Area, CA to Purdue U., IN. Graham Turner of AmeriFreight was very helpful and walked me through the process. Everything went much more smoothly than I had expected. I initial... [ More ]
    Poster:Marjorie FaltensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/10/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Delivery
    Review:Hi All, This is my second car that I transported via Amerifreight. They were helpful. However, I had entered the details of the transport 3 weeks before the first available date but would get a confirmed date only after the first available date ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Kumar
    Date:5/10/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch? You Be The Judge
    Review:We received a quote from AmeriFreight of $1,045 for our 4Runner to be transported from Pennsylvania to California. Shortly after agreeing to work with AmeriFreight, Graham indicated this quote was pretty unrealistic and we should expect to pay betwe... [ More ]
    Response:It is unfortunate that our customer has had an unfavorable experience with shipping her vehicle with us. All our freight agents are very explicit in explaining that the economy saver rate is a rate we use to bid for a vacant a spot on a truck and that it may not be shipped at that rate. However in many instances it does ship at that rate or close to it. This is evident in many of our reviews. We always do our very best to ship vehicles at the lowest possible rate for customers who do not mind waiting and are not under a time crunch. The vehicle was still shipped at a comparable market price and within a favorable time from pickup and delivery. We will try to be more careful to make sure our customers understand the different shipping options. [ view ]
    Poster:KeelyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/9/2013 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Good; Carrier Not So Good
    Review:AmeriFreight was great to work with. I paid extra for faster pickup, which in retrospect I would not have done. I wanted my car to get to CA as soon after myself as possible, but accidentally went too soon with the available pickup date (1-5 days to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Max BogueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2013 10:53:00 PM
    Review:Delivery men were professional and friendly. Overall... Good experience after the shipment was planned. [ View ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:5/8/2013 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-country move made possible!
    Review:I had just graduated from college and was getting ready to move across the country. Getting my car out there with me was a big concern, but Graham at AmeriFreight did a great job to make sure that was possible. The first few days of available pickup,... [ More ]
    Poster:HopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2013 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Bob was knowledgeable and frank about how this industry works - ie a simple 'bid board'. I took the 'super saver' package, which did not result in any truckers accepting the job. It was not until I added $200 to the price, and minutes after I had ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Pete
    Date:5/8/2013 7:33:00 AM
    Subject: East coast to west coast
    Review:My experience was good. I was able to set a lot of the deal up through email. Communication was good throughout. I selected the SE rate at 1800, but still needed to add 300 dollars to the initial quote to get a carrier. Once a carrier was selected I... [ More ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Best Price and Quick service
    Review:First of all I would like to say thanks to AmeriFreight and PNG Auto Transport company for delivered my car safely without any damage. I was quoted in several companies in online and Amerifreight provided me the best price to ship my car.(This is the... [ More ]
    Poster:Bala
    Date:5/7/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Vehicle Delivery
    Review:Transaction was good. No issues with storage, pick up or delivery.Thank you for your help and great service. Thanks again!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Ariens CompanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great and fast service
    Review:My car was picked up on the first day of my schedule. The shipping was really fast and the staff were very nice. Great service! [ View ]
    Poster:JingjingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Smooth ECONOMY Transport!
    Review:Overall, we were very pleased with the car transportation services provided! Our service is unique because we chose options that we needed that would be economical for us: Amerifreight lets you know on their website and by email about an econom... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very Thorough
    Review:Jorge was very thorough in explaining the process. He was easy to get in contact with and honest about the status of my order. [ View ]
    Poster:D ComptonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good service provided by Amerifreight
    Review:The quote was about dead-on, the pick up date and delivery date were as expected, the driver of the truck was also very good and seemed to care about his job. Very pleased overall. John. [ View ]
    Poster:John MacDonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2013 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great transaction
    Review:Could not be happier with this transaction. Graham did a great job ensuring our car would be picked up for our daughter. Never did this before, but would use this company again. Car arrived as promised and was not damaged at all. Mark the driver was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/5/2013 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: My honest opinion
    Review:Overall, I have nothing to complain about. Bob, at amerifreight, explained everything to me clearly and he met all my expectations. However, I found the concept of "door to door" not to be case in both the pick-up and drop-off. In both i... [ More ]
    Poster:Sung-KiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: shipping 2002 Camry
    Review:We called on a Tuesday to place an order for shipping a car to our son. The car was picked up in Oklahoma that Thursday and our son received it in Florida on Sunday. The men who drove the carrier were very nice and reassuring. [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki T
    Date:5/4/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Outstanding Service
    Review:I was recommended to AmeriFreight from my moving company. The service I received was outstanding. Not only Gram Turner is an outstanding professional but was accurate and succinct. His mannerism was a comfort to know that I was dealing with a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Edna La Fuentes
    Date:5/4/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: You had me at hello
    Review:This was my first experience of shipping a car. From beginning to end Bob Turner was considerate, informative and above all professional. His straightforward, honest approach to what to expect and the realities of the process was comforting and refre... [ More ]
    Poster:L JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great from start to Finish
    Review:Buying a luxury car 3000 miles away sight unseen is stressful enough so I wasn't looking forward to the confusing process of getting it shipped. Chose amerifreight cause I liked their website info. I got a great education from Graham about the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:RobbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: car delivered cross country in 3 days!!
    Review:I would not hesitate to use Ameriffreight in the future if I ever need to transport a vehicle. I worked with a representative named Graham who was great in keeping me informed about the whole process because i was a little leary about shipping my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/4/2013 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: evaluation of service
    Review:The service your company and the transporter we excellent. Everything was delievered on time and in perfict shape . Thanks again for your help in this matter I may have need to ship my other car in the near future and i wont even look for another... [ More ]
    Poster:e silbersteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: The very Best shipping experience
    Review:I was very impressed on punctuality and thoroughness of the car shipping company. Amerfreight did a good job in finding a reliable company. It was very relieving that they were very professional in dealing with our cars. ( Honda CRV and Toyota Scion)... [ More ]
    Poster:JoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Who moves to Montana?! AmeriFreight does...
    Review:So The Boy and I are packed up and currently driving across the country to our new home in Montana. I'll stop you right as you're about to say "who moves to Montana??!!" First of all, everyone asks us that. Secondly, that's where this revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:5/3/2013 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer in PA
    Review:Bob Turner explained the process thoroughly. A father & son team from Starway Logistics picked the mini SUV up ontime and delivered on time (and they were friendly and professional). I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the handling of... [ More ]
    Poster:D. MurrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 7:46:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72