View 144,109 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,110th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2035 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.50% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.50% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Happy New Year!
    Review:Thank you. SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY CAR WHILE I AM IN AZ. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH. JORGE FOUND A DRIVER FOR MY VEHICLE IN A TIMELY MANNER. MY CAR WAS PICKED UP ON TIME AND DELIVERED ON TIME. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMERIFREI... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Rita
    Date:1/5/2013 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very happy with my experience. The pickup was on-time and the car arrived in LA early . I had no issues with things being stolen out of my car or the car being moved onto different vehicles. It was a very easy and painless process. The driver was... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Stuart Smith
    Date:1/4/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: On-Time pickup and delivery
    Review:I am bit surpise because, My car is delivered than i am expected. I thought my vehicle delivery date will postpone due to weather climate. But i received my vehicle in a week. Truck driver picked up in one Thursday and next Thrusday i received my car... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:PaulPandianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2013 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Navigation Imagination Required!
    Review:Imagination is definitely required to navigate the process of shipping a car across country. I had no idea how not straight forward this would be. We shipped a car from Indiana to Texas. We wanted it shipped and delivered before Christmas. That d... [ More ]
    Response:BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:C. MobleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: 55 chevy from california to tennessee
    Review:i have never had to use a shipping company before. this was my first time and i was not very comfortable......until i spoke to Graham at amerifreight. he explained the whole process and answered all my questions. he explained about the different r... [ More ]
    Poster:brian manley
    Date:1/4/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Good&Nice
    Review:"I picked AmeriFreight based on reviews and also price. Decided to proceed after a very cordial and informative conversation with Graham. He spoke about posting the trip at a lower price for a couple of days to see if there would be any bids sub... [ More ]
    Poster:I. Russell
    Date:1/4/2013 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Stellar treatment for my classic car
    Review:Graham and Bob worked as a team to provide shelter and prompt delivery of my 1973 CamaroZ28. Stuck in LA with a NON RUNNING car with NO GLASS! and NO PLACE TO PARK , I was a nervous wreck but these guys went above and beyond what I am used to by swi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Stephens
    Date:1/3/2013 11:17:00 PM
    Subject: Overview of service that Awsome!
    Review:This has been my third transport with amerifreight. The transport company that they used to transport the vehical was Dependable Auto Shippers "DAS". I was very satisfied with the timely deliverary during this holiday season. The communca... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:1/3/2013 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:I choose Amerifrieght to ship my vehicle after looking at others.Im glad I did.I got to work with Graham who explained the process over the phone with ease.I shipped the vehicle from North Carolina to South Florida it only took 3 days.I paid $550.00.... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Burgess
    Date:1/3/2013 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Bob Turner at Amerifrieght did an outstanding job booking my shipment. He was very through and explained every aspect of the move, however the freight company, NW Express had issues and our shipment and it was very late getting delivered. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/3/2013 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfactory results
    Review:The over experience was good. There were some changes over time but nothing that negatively impacted the result. I sent a convertable across the country and it arrived the same way it left Ct. The driver (Q express ) was very responsive and even cal... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/3/2013 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Cross-country in blizzard
    Review:My car was picked up on the 1st possible day in the 3-day window. It was delivered early and only took 2.5 days to ship 2,200 miles as well as through a blizzard. This was also the day after Christmas which understandably is a difficult time. [ View ]
    Poster:BryanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/3/2013 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Very great service
    Review:My sales rep Graham was very helpful. I was pregnant and due any day. He worked with my husband and I to accommodate that and still get our vehicle transported before our big move. [ View ]
    Poster:Lindsay Izzi
    Date:1/2/2013 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Found a Shipper in one hour
    Review:After Amerifreight found a shipper the truckers cancelled because it was not on their route to my destination, however Amerifreight promptly notified me that the initial cost would be voided and kept me updated eventually finding another trucker with... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Hinsdale
    Date:12/31/2012 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:Did a great job! No problems @ all. This is my 2nd time using them and will use them again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Toke
    Date:12/31/2012 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Good Results
    Review:Vehicle arrived in good condition and most importantly without any damages. If the need arises in the future, I will definitely consider using Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pery
    Date:12/31/2012 8:31:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You
    Review:I used Amerifreight Car Shipping (broker) to give me an auto transport quote. Once I accepted the price, they put the price out to the auto carriers to see who would be willing to accept it. Once a carrier accepted, Amerifreight called me to give m... [ More ]
    Poster:Chih-Kuo KoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/30/2012 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Pick up was on time. The only disappointing aspect was that the pick up company did not call ahead to advise time and day they were going to pick up. Pricing was fair and the company was great to deal with. Will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2012 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Overall great experience. I needed to ship a new Volkswagen Passat TDI and after much research decided on two auto broker companies, Amerifreight and another. Amerifreight was extremely prompt and arranged for a coast-to-coast shipper quickly. I c... [ More ]
    Poster:P HanlonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/29/2012 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Great Expedited Service
    Review:Graham was great at explaining how the broker process worked. Our days changed around a bit because of us and Graham was able to still find us a great deal. We had never done this before so it was great to have someone walk you through the process. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddy Ortiz
    Date:12/29/2012 8:58:00 AM
    Subject: Always available and great follow-up
    Review:I called and spoke with Jorge who stated my move could cost as much as 1095 due to distance and it being around the holidays; however, promised he would do his best to get me the best quote which he did! He ended up offering me a price of 950 and I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I hope to move back west soon and would use AmeriFreight again. This was the second time that I have gone through AmeriFreight and have recieved the same consistent professional service that I have come to expect. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian ChangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport Las Vegas / Gulfport, MS
    Review:My contact person at Ameri-Freight Jorge was excellant. He was in constant contact with me about pick up and was on top of the whole proceess untill it was delivered, which was right on time. The damage to the car was a rock hit my windshield which ... [ More ]
    Poster:RICK DAUNOYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport to Florida
    Review:The car was loaded onto the truck in a careful and timely fashion; we observed how carefully our car was secured to the transport. [ View ]
    Poster:P BloomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Bike transport
    Review:Be ware about these people they dont know how to ship motorcycles. Front forks were compressed to the end with ropes, now they are leaking. Contacted broker, to discuss the metter, no reply, not polite. They dont have appropriate equipment to do this... [ More ]
    Poster:VicThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/27/2012 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Old VW
    Review:This is a honest company who kept their word and gave me a full refund when things didnt work out with my order.Trusted,decent people.Will refer them to anybody. [ View ]
    Poster:John Potter
    Date:12/26/2012 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: UNBIASED REVIEW: AmeriFreight Auto Transport
    Review:I needed to ship my SUV from NH (East Coast) to CA within a week for as cheap as possible. After searching online for days and interviewing many auto transport brokers, I decided to go with Bob from AmeriFreight. This was the best decision I made dur... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris P.
    Date:12/26/2012 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght review
    Review:Hi my name is Jay and am in the United States Army currently serving a 12 month tour in Afghanistan. I recently bought my new 2008 Lexus LS460 in Illinois while i was deployed and was searching for a good shipping company to ship it all the way to ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:12/26/2012 5:28:00 AM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Couldn't ask for better people to work with! helped to get great price if I was patient for pickup and came through!! Very happy [ View ]
    Poster:Rebecca SovaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2012 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good Shipping Qualities
    Review:Over all I rate AmeriShip with high qualities. Called for a quote and a day later they had a shipper available for me two days later. Only issue I had was that the shipper delayed by a good 4 hours but once I called Ameriship some one was on the pho... [ More ]
    Poster:Aron S
    Date:12/24/2012 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: 940013847-RN
    Review:I had no clue where to begin with shipping a car. Did some online quotes and AmeriFreight gave me the best. Called Graham the following day and he was very helpful with getting me started and getting my car here before Christmas. The carrier was also... [ More ]
    Poster:ZachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2012 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:As my first time shipping a vehicle, this was a great experience. Shipping agent was great to deal with. The driver was very professional and easy to deal with. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:12/24/2012 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:First time car shipper. I was impressed with how Amerifreight explained the process and was upfront that since I had a long shipping window, it was better to go with a lower offer and then add money if required. Important part is that the decision to... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2012 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Ship It Gangnam Style!!!
    Review:I researched and called several transport companies to ship my 2007 Toyota Corolla from Los Angeles to Atlanta. AmeriFreight was not the first company on my list, but after speaking to Bob Turner he answered all of my questions thoroughly and I knew ... [ More ]
    Poster:LaKeayiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2012 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great services of both the broker and carrier
    Review:I have my car shipped from Columbus, OH to San Diego, CA. As I was informed that for PPR, my car will be picked up 1-4 business days after the date when the car is available by Bob from AmeriFreight. I wanted to have my car picked up by the same week... [ More ]
    Poster:WeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/22/2012 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent shipper
    Review:This shipping agent was recommended by the dealership where i bought the car. I signed up with the shipping agent, and they found a truck in few hours. Very good communication with the agent throughout the whole process. The car was picked up few da... [ More ]
    Poster:Lars Gaard
    Date:12/22/2012 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: NO WORRIES! Fantastic experience. I highly recommend AmeriFreight!
    Review:I couldn't ask for a better experience. Upon initial contact Jorge did a great job of explaining the process and answering questions. I decided to spend a little more for their preferred rate to try and speed the process since the Christmas holiday w... [ More ]
    Poster:Cam Miller
    Date:12/21/2012 10:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy!
    Review:I had to change my ship date a few times and my request was handled beautifully by Jorge to ensure my car arrived on time and in great condition. I was told 7-10 business days for my car to arrive in Orlando - shipped from Long Beach - it arrived in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:12/21/2012 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping Made Simple!
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight made his explanations short and simple. Then sent me an email with the agreement to review. Upon identifhing shipper, Graham helped me negotiate the price (!). I had dispach phone which allowed me to track my car. Three days be... [ More ]
    Poster:Adi
    Date:12/21/2012 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Happy Customer
    Review:It took a while to find a driver to haul the car, but Bob helped with how to slightly increase the price to get a driver in the time frame I needed delivery of the car. Things worked out great! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714 -408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/21/2012
    Subject: Five star service
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight was very professional and kept in touch with me through every step of the way. The car was picked up on time and I was in touch with the driver almost daily while in transit. The car arrived in perfect condition and the enclose... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/20/2012 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipment
    Review:This was the fourth time I had to ship a vehicle and the first time using Amerifreight. Excellent working with Graham. Did not try to sell me on the lowest price. I had a lot of other estimates in the $805 range to about $1500. His was middle-of-... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:12/20/2012 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Review Car Transport
    Review:My experience was extremely positive. Bob Turner from Amerifreight was very professional, knowledgeable and communicated effectively. The actual transport company, Universal Auto Corp., was based out of Clearwater. The car was delivered on time an... [ More ]
    Poster:J Burgett
    Date:12/20/2012 1:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service!
    Review:I am a college student moving from Florida to the Golden State. Shipping my car was a little uneasy as there were a lot of fraud cases and plenty of different reviews from many places that reported all kinds of damage and stolen items from their vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:MiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/19/2012 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!
    Review:When looking for a carrier with the best rate, There’s no better company than Amerifreight! They’re honest, fair, and do what they say; Professional, and courteous in every way! They stand for excellence and live by their motto, Tota... [ More ]
    Poster:Johanna
    Date:12/19/2012 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:This is the fourth time using Amerifreight. They will be my primary contact for transporting autos. I am very pleased with the service in every area. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:12/19/2012 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: nice job
    Review:they did a good job explaining to me how the system works. i was originally quoted a low price (about $700), but there weren't any drivers that accepted the bid that low. kind, courteous, trustworthy. would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:12/18/2012 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Nissan Sentra
    Review:When I came to the conclusion that I was going to be moving from CA to IL, I dreaded the logistical feat and costs of getting my precious vehicle out there in mid-December. Quickly, I came to the decision that it would make more sense to ship out my... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:12/18/2012 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transport BMW
    Review:I recently had my BMW moved which I had to get done quickly. I contacted Bob who was very helpful in walking me through the process. He and the driver were true to their word on timelines when this would be picked up and delivered, accurate to the ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:12/18/2012 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Cushman trackster destroys yard,yard then destroys trackster
    Review:The driver was very friendly and helpful. Vehicle arrived early and was thoroughly secured to the trailer. Shipping time estimate was 5-7 days for pickup and 5-7 for delivery but I received it in two days. Way early!!! Great job I would definitely us... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:12/18/2012 5:19:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69