View 148,286 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,287th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2116 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.24% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.76% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:Bob was responsive and friendly. They were able to identify a carrier within a reasonable time. There were no problems with the pick-up and delivery of our vehicle. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Quickly got an option to pick up the truck after listing with Amerifreight. Had a option to get the truck picked up for an extra $150. This was still at the lower end of the quotes I received initially. The actual transporter (JMT trucking) was ext... [ More ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Not as good as expected
    Review:Could not contact Mr. Turner again after I placed my order. Also, the delivery was late due to shattered rear window for some reason that they could not explicitly explain. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexander Hsu
    Date:5/22/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Very excellent service, picked up on time and delivered on time. Jorge is very responsive and helpful. Strongly recommended. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Jary DuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 12:58:00 PM
    Review:Overall it was ok. It took the guy almost 2 weeks to find a carrier for me but my car got from PA to CA in 8 days so I guess it made up for it. He quoted me $900 then he called me 2 weeks later and told me he could do it for $1300. I asked him if we ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/21/2013 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Easy
    Review:Simple and easy- Called and spoke with Jorge he explained the process, and the pricing model. I had checked around and gotten some web quotes which matched what Jorge said the national carriers charge. He explained how the transport broker business... [ More ]
    Date:5/21/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price
    Review:Jorge helped me through the whole process of getting my car from California to Virginia. It took about 3 days for Jorge to get a carrier for me. Between those days he called every day with progress of finding a carrier. Also I requested my car to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aldrin
    Date:5/21/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:Pickup was in Enid Oklahoma, going to Tucson Arizona. Price was more expensive than originally quoted cheapest rate due to the difficulty of finding a drivier willing to pickup off of the normal interstate routes, although not outrageous. Very easy t... [ More ]
    Poster:Max Sery
    Date:5/21/2013 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Vintage Model As transported - Very Satisfied
    Review:After starting the transport process with another company and not being given true information regarding the pick up schedule I then started my search for a reliable trustworthy company. After reading the positive reviews and speaking to Bob Turner... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel G
    Date:5/21/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:AmeriFreight provided excellent service to us in shipping the vehicle. My car was in good conditions but unfortunately a few items inside car incl. GPS (NOT listed) were missing. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Cui
    Date:5/21/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto shipping
    Review:Second time using Ameri-Frieght and both times were great. Car made it on time and in good condition. I will use them again in the future for my auto transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay VerheyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2013 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: At First I Was Afraid I Was Petrified
    Review:I will admit having never done this before I was scared of all the horror stories I heard. After about a week of research I contacted Bob at Amerifreight. He walked me through it and all of my questions and we set up the order. I basically just hoped... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Conners
    Date:5/21/2013 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I have done a lot of research before picking AmeriFreight and it did show. They are 5 start rated in multiple places and BBC as well. Everything went well or as reasonable as can be expected. [ View ]
    Poster:arthurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Date:5/20/2013 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: A great outcome for a very stressful event!
    Review:I was very anxious about moving my car across the country from PA to NV. I did not have any friends or relatives with experience shipping cars so this was all new to me. I did alot of researching and found Amerifreight to have consistently good revie... [ More ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: coast to coast
    Review:Worked with me with my budget. Willing to lower price not didnt match the lowest price i got on transport reviews. overall was typical service. car was picked up and driven to the truck and delivered a day late then that the driver said but still got... [ More ]
    Poster:nickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was very happy with the transport agency. The ticket was picked up and my car was transported with no hassle on pick-up or delivery. The driver contacted me to let me know when he would be dropping the car making the overall experience excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:LanceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Worried Success
    Review:My overall experience with Amerifreight was first rate. Initially I had major concerns with the whole car transport industry and specifically because of all of the options that exist. After speaking with Jorge I was convinced that of the companies I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: truck shipment
    Review:Overall my experience with Amerifrieght was excellent. I was suprised how fast they picked up my truck and delivered it. The driver was very nice and contacted me on pick up and delivery times. The only problem I had was I was not informed on the pay... [ More ]
    Poster:David Rushlow
    Date:5/20/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Miata goes to Washington
    Review:Our first shipment was cancelled when the buyer of our house backed out at the last minute. Graham terminated that agreement without cost or other hassle to us. When we shipped a few months later, the pickup was prompt. The shipment arrived a day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Owen BreedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: 2nd time- even better
    Review:The process was easy and Bob kept me updated throughout. My pickup and drop-off were both on time and I had no issues throughout. Thanks AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Trav
    Date:5/20/2013 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Value for Money and EXCELLENT Service - AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:I had 2 cars to transport from MI to CA. Since I am shipping my car for the first time, I was not sure about the companies to approach and the credentials. As I researched, I found about Amerifreight and I contacted for a quote. The customer service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shiyamkumar NatarajanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional, quick, and affordable service
    Review:I did a significant amount of research on which company to use to transport my car from the Southwest to the East Coast. This is an important decision (because of the value of a vehicle) and a costly one (because of the amount of money involved). I... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review - 2 Vehicles FL to CO
    Review:My husband and I had been working for weeks to confirm transport service for two vehicles from Florida to Colorado. It was May 1, and it was crunch time. All my furniture would be stored by end of day May 2, and I had a flight scheduled on the mornin... [ More ]
    Poster:AmbraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: First time's the charm
    Review:I learned more talking with Bob for 15 minutes than I did from all my research online. I'd never shipped an auto before and was a bit apprehensive. I initially went with another company but ended up cancelling after they did nothing for three days, e... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:5/19/2013 6:42:00 AM
    Subject: VW Bus delivered from the south to the northeast in 26 hours
    Review:Had to ship a 1974 Volkswagen bus from West Virginia to Cape Cod MA. Vehicle was picked up on Thursday and delivered to me on Friday afternoon. Customer service through AmeriFrieght was easy to understand, Fast, Friendly, Courteus and very thorough. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda McNeill
    Date:5/17/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:Excellent communication and quick, reliable service and delivery. This company delivers on its promises! I would highly recommend AmeriFreight Car Shipping to friends and family. Thank you guys for the great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Ally RajanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Bob
    Review:From the first phone call getting the estimate to the last time I spoke to him, Bob turner was professional and always put me at ease to get thru the entire time. I will definitely recommend Amerifreight for anyone who is looking to have their vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:GavinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2013 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: THRILLED!!! - Great Transport!
    Review:Our car was picked up on time and they worked around our schedule to pick it up exactly when we requested. Jorge was very knowledgeable, professional, easy to reach, and friendly. The people at the transport company, TES Transportation, were prompt... [ More ]
    Poster:Geri
    Date:5/16/2013 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Did It All Right!
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight after reviewing several transporters online. The services offered by most were comparable including the cost. The difference in AmeriFreight was truly the customer service. At no time did I feel pushed to make a decision a... [ More ]
    Poster:Nina H
    Date:5/16/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Review:The pick up and drop off were both on time. I really enjoyed working with AmeriFreight. The only downside was that I wish the actual transporter had let me know that they burned off all the fuel in my tank. When the car was dropped off the tank was a... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:5/15/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri Freight was excellent!
    Review:I really enjoyed my experience with Ameri Freight. I worked with Jorge on getting my car transferred from California to Texas. He was very clear and concise with the services they provided and were prompt with responses and delivery. I would highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaitlyn P
    Date:5/15/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and comforting
    Review:I spent a few hours online for someone to ship a car for me. After a sea of websites, I found 5 star reviews and decided to go for it a call Graham at AmeriFreight. I am pleased that I did and wouldn't hesitate to use them and him again. [ View ]
    Poster:NC
    Date:5/15/2013 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service, very satisfied
    Review:I was very pleased with AmeriFreight. I would use them again. In fact, I will be referring a family friend to AmeriFreight. Everyone was very attentive and responsive. My only critique is that I was not fully informed about the process of dealing... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2013 1:32:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have worked with amerifreight multiple times and they have lived up to my expectation each time. My car is picked up on time and delivered as scheduled. Amerifreight staff does an excellent job providing transport service. They make transporting ca... [ More ]
    Poster:CpThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2013 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: broker and act as broker
    Review:I was very happy after initial discussion compare to other broker about transperancy.I wanted to make sure best delivery as I wanted to move my brand new car(8 month old) I was informed more information as i was new in this business. I was informed t... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight offers the AFta PLAN to all its customers for total protection. If a customer declines a subscription to the gap coverage he has forfeited the benefit of receiving compensation. We recommend all customers to subscribe to the AFta PLAN in order to avoid out of pocket expenses when damage is discovered after a vehicle has been delivered. [ view ]
    Poster:RAJ
    Date:5/14/2013 10:17:00 PM
    Review:Car was shipped on day after it was first available, at bid desired. Door to door, chicago to LA area in 5 days. Excellent customer service by Bob and Graham, at all points in the process. Would definitely use them again when next shipping a vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: my car and ameri frieght.
    Review:what a great pair hi how are you my name is johnny and if you ever want to ship your car this team at ameri frieght got my car here so fast and every step of the way they are there to let you know where it is and whats up jorge was so nice i have to ... [ More ]
    Poster:john albert zoidaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: Bob Turner for the Win
    Review:I called AmeriFreight based on the great reviews it received online. Bob Turner answered my call and proceeded to carefully and courteously explain the auto transport process and industry in general, particularly emphasizing that in the world of auto... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714 -408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:When I placed my order for a month after I meant and did not realize until I was ready for the car to be picked up I contacted Graham at Amerifreight. He was very helpful and had arrangements made for a carrier within the day. My car was picked up th... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Moved car twice
    Review:I had my car moved the first time and Bob was great in answering my questions. I was so impressed that I used Amerifreight again in another move from the East Coast to the Midwest and again in the Midwest. Thanks for putting my mind at ease with my c... [ More ]
    Date:5/14/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to Deal With
    Review:Jorge was great to deal with. As soon as I confirmed the the order he called me 15 minutes later with a company and pick-up time. We received the car much sooner than anticipated and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:5/14/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Efficient and great
    Review:The shipment arrangement is efficient and great. The shipment was fast and my car arrived 6 days earlier than estimated. Overall it's a great choice and I recommend this. [ View ]
    Poster:YuduoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service -Knowledgeable & Flexible!
    Review:After hearing the 'horror' stories about car transportation companies, I was dreading the task of finding one that was professional & efficient. Bob @ AmeriFreight alleviated all my fears. He explained the whole process in detail and 'checked i... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeanette
    Date:5/14/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Four cars to Arizona
    Review:Graham impressed me with his unhurried helpful way we put the move together. Follow up questions with Renee work equally personal and pleasant. Parkway Transport was selected as the carrier..... and I can't say enough about how good they were. Not on... [ More ]
    Poster:John MeierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: On time despite driver having food poisoning!
    Review:Kudos go out to the driver, Bob, who delivered my son's vehicle from North Carolina to Maine....he was on schedule and on time despite the fact that he was recuperating from a bout with food poisoning. I talked with him a few times along the way to c... [ More ]
    Poster:Deb RobertsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/14/2013 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Confidence
    Review:The Amerifreight scheduling was easy to understand and encouraged a confident move. My car means a lot to me as it is an enthusiast model. I shipped my car with confidence knowing that it would arrive in Michigan with all of the car how I left it. [ View ]
    Poster:Dillon
    Date:5/14/2013 2:32:00 AM
    Subject: Quick Cross Country Delivery
    Review: I transported a 2002 mazda protege from Georgia to California using Amerifreight and everything went smoothly from start to finish. Though I did not receive the discounted rate of 950, my price was only increased to 1150, which still seemed to be... [ More ]
    Poster:KyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT WAS AWESOME:)
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car through a company and then I found amerifreight and my car got here safely and on a timely manner woul definitely recommend this service to anyone. You get what you pay for. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa HanerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Transporting Service @ a great price!
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight because of their ratings with the better business bureau. They were one of the top fine companies I had seen but they had the best prices I had seen and the most options for insurance and carrier coverage. It was simple to book t... [ More ]
    Poster:KaylaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/13/2013 5:47:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72