View 144,038 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,039th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2034 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.49% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.51% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:Graham was extremely helpful. He was very patient en explaining the process, service and limitations. The cost ended up being less expensive than quoted. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin b
    Date:1/20/2013 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Pick up time was within 6 ours of my request. Delivered on time. Driver was extremely professional and polite. He kept in telephonic contact with me as to delivery time. AmeriFreight broker was very professional and easy to reach. Would highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia H
    Date:1/19/2013 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast & Reliable
    Review:After being getting no where with other companies, I called Ameri Freight and Graham helped get my car here in no time. It took 1 week to get it on a truck and 3 days later it was here. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/18/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: REALLY SHOCKED & BLOWN AWAY
    Review:After investigating the various carriers and methods of booking transport for our car, decided on AmeriFreight. Wonderful experience! Bob Turner at AmeriFreight explained all of the options pros and cons, patiently answered my multiple questions ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:1/17/2013 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car pickup and delivery
    Review:Car was picked up on time on the day it was supposed to be picked up. A heads up call was given as to what time to expect the car to be picked up. Car arrived on the day it was supposed to be and on time and once again a heads up call was given let... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:C CornellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Limo Bus move
    Review:A carrier was found by AmeriFreight (to move our 27 foot limo bus) just 1 day after we accepted AmeriFreight's quote for the move. The carrier picked up the next day, and delivered half way across the country in 3 days. Jorge at AmeriFreight, and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill Erickson
    Date:1/16/2013 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable/Trusthworthy company for transport
    Review:I have been moving back forth from east coast to the west coast for last couple of years. Amerifreight has been a great company to work for during this process to transport my vehicle. Jorge was my agent and he has been awesome. He has been very help... [ More ]
    Poster:subash
    Date:1/16/2013 4:41:00 AM
    Review:My agent Jorge who work for Amerifreight is very nice and answer my questions rapidly everytime. The actual carrier is Five Star Auto Transport. They just used 3 to 4 days to ship my car from MS to CA. [ View ]
    Poster:QI YANGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2013 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:I used Ameri Freight to ship my 2012 Chrysler 300. I shipped it from Pennsylvania to California. I spoke with Jorge and I was very pleased with the outstanding service he provided me and my husband. He was always there to answer any questions I had i... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa Matthews
    Date:1/15/2013 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Successfully!
    Review:Overall, I'm satisfied with the service. Due to Christmas/New Year holiday season, it was getting delayed to ship my car from mid west to west coast. Finally, Amerifreight was able to find a carrier for me. The shipping guy picked up and delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:Shoba
    Date:1/15/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Review:I shipped my 2008 Toyota Camry from Orlando, FL to Anaheim, CA. Bob was my contact person with AmeriFreight and he is fantastic. He explained the whole process of how to transport my car so I could get a better understanding and which package plan I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maisie
    Date:1/15/2013 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping 43 year old Vehicle
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to ship my vehicle (which is a 43 year old 1970 K5 Blazer that runs and drives well) because I liked the fact that it went out on bid (economy shipping) and I had the choice of accepting or refusing the bidding carriers price whi... [ More ]
    Poster:Lou
    Date:1/15/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:I shipped my 2010 Toypta Camry from Rochester, NY to San Francisco, CA. The person named Jorge I contacted is very responsible and replies immediately. He seeks for the carrier company very actively. The carrier is also very professional and carefu... [ More ]
    Poster:JimmyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/15/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: BEST PRICE, SHORTEST POSSIBLE DELIVERY AND PICK-UP TIMES, SAFE HANDLING!
    Review:I needed to ship my 2007 Honda Accord from Texas to New York within the shortest time possible for the best price quote. As a student mum with two little ones under the age of 2, I needed the car badly but at the same time I had to look for a way to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yaa
    Date:1/15/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: BOB'S THE MAN !!! - HAPPY CUSTOMER
    Review:This was my first time doing a long distance or out of state move. It's stressful enough, and the last thing I wanted to worry about, was the proper transport of my Dodge Ram truck. Before I contacted, Bob Turner at Amerifreight, I had spoke with s... [ More ]
    Poster:B
    Date:1/15/2013 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:This is the second time my family has shipped a car from California to Virginia in the past several months and both times the service has been excellent. Both Graham (from Amerifreight) and Mario (the driver) were very prompt and courteous and the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Farah
    Date:1/15/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had transported my daughter's car to Austin Texas using Amerifreight and was so pleased with the service that I used them again to bring the car back to New Jersey. I was very pleased ith the excellent service I received - the price was right, the ... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Taylor
    Date:1/15/2013 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Fast and professional
    Review:Service was prompt and professional. Everything was taken care of relatively quickly and smoothly. The actual shipping company I had difficulty communicating with. There was somewhat of a language barrior. Otherwise they were pretty flexible allowing... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:1/14/2013 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, friendly service
    Review:Bob is a nice guy. The driver is very nice and honest. I like him very much. Fast shipping despite 200 miles. [ View ]
    Poster:gusheng song
    Date:1/14/2013 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Painless
    Review:We thought shipping a car would be a hassle, but it was pretty painless. Graham, at AmeriFreight, was very helpful and answered all the questions I had. The car arrived in great condition ( a little dirty since the driver had to drive through snow,... [ More ]
    Poster:Krystal Stukavec
    Date:1/14/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Good Exp
    Review:Though it took a while to pick up the car compared to the promised pickup date. The delivery was on time. It really helped my purpose. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:SivaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2013 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:This was my first time using this type of service. Amerifreight staff was very tolerant of my many questions. My expectations were probably the same as everyone else who uses this type of service. I expected Amerifreight to act as a responsible br... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom DiBlasi
    Date:1/11/2013 10:19:00 PM
    Review:Never Have I thought transporting a vehicle from coast to coast can be so easy!! Grahm thoroughly explained to me all the steps involved in getting the job done and availed all options for me to consider. After a few phone calls and just one day late... [ More ]
    Poster:Bing Hsu
    Date:1/11/2013 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Plain and Simple Shipping
    Review:As a PhD student at UCLA, I was hesitant at first to ship my car from Chicago to Los Angeles, since it was a new car I just purchased at home, but seeing as I needed my car out in CA, I took the plunge. By all means, I'm glad I used AmeriFreight. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2013 3:32:00 AM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:Amerifright was a solid company to deal with. Agent stayed in constant contact until a carrier was found. [ View ]
    Poster:Ross
    Date:1/11/2013 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Simply Delivers
    Review:AmeriFreight worked tirelessly to find a reputable carrier to transport my car across the country. I attempted to use another broker who had great reviews online, but just did not deliver on service and was impossible to contact by phone or email. Af... [ More ]
    Poster:Josephine
    Date:1/10/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service
    Review:I used the discount rate, looking for an open space on a secondary freight company. Pickup was on time and excellent. Can't say enough about the ease of service. My representative Graham Turner was attentive and easily reachable. Use Amerifreight if ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Calderon
    Date:1/10/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Review:Graham Turner was excellent at explaining the shipping process and the available options. All interactions with AmeriFreight were very professional from first contact through delivery of the vehicle. All my questions were answered, and follow-on p... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:1/10/2013 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery went as planned
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight went well. From the representative who helped me, Jorge Cruz, to the drivers who delivered my car, they all were very helpful and honest. My car was moved across country via an open air truck. It was picked up withi... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:1/10/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Land Rover Shipment
    Review:AmeriFreight was exceptionally easy to deal with and very professional. Having to move a truck from the far reaches of Montana to the middle of no where Texas during the Holidays was not an easy shipment to coordinate and they did an exceptional job.... [ More ]
    Poster:Z.D. BuckallewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2013 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Where the "F" did these guys come from??? Amerifreight was is BEYOND awesome!
    Review:These guys are truly amazing! 10 to 12 day delivery was expected to deliver my car From Massachusetts to California. It was picked up earlier than expected, and delivered earlier than expected. It did not arrive ontime. it arrived 4 to 5 days EARL... [ More ]
    Poster:David Gregory
    Date:1/10/2013 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping an automobile to another state. I found AmeriFreight's website to contain very useful information and I was appreciative of Graham's explanation of the process. Everything flowed smoothly from the time I r... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Doerr
    Date:1/10/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Read this! It is terrible, but sure to recommend to others
    Review:Bob took a lot of time trying to explain how the whole process to me because this is the very first time I did this, and no one I know had experience like this. And he explained how every other company does the same thing. But what he said actually m... [ More ]
    Poster:cindyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/10/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Through a tough time, a very honest and understanding company
    Review:My mother lived in NY and was diagnosed terminally ill. My family moved her quickly to Rapid City, SD by airplane. Because of the length of the drive, I did not want to leave her side so we decided to have her car shipped from NY to SD. We looked thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Erika Tirman
    Date:1/10/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Military Family Enduring another PCS Move
    Review:FROM START OF QUOTE TO THE ACTUAL BOOKING OF THE CARRIER WE WERE CONTACTED EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. WE HAVE USED AMERIFREIGHT PREVIOUSLY TO GET OUR CARS TRANSPORTED THE SERVICE WAS OUTSTSTANDING SO AS WE RECEIVED NEW PCS ORDERS WE KNEW WHO WE COULD ... [ More ]
    Poster:LEONARD FAMILY
    Date:1/10/2013 1:58:00 AM
    Subject: This was the easiest part of our move
    Review:This is the second time we've used Amerifreight and it was yet again a fantastic experience. I called Bob on a Wednesday, it was picked up on a Thursday, and it was dropped off with me in excellent condition in California on Saturday. This was lite... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda M
    Date:1/9/2013 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Illinois to California
    Review:Cost ended up being $255 more than original quote. Wanted to ship around the holiday time and was told it would be fine if I submitted by a certain date. Then after I submitted the deposite and was locked in, I was told that it won't be shipped out u... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian T.
    Date:1/9/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Transport and Timing
    Review:I reached out to Amerifreight and was contacted by Bob. Bob helped me through all the steps and assured excellent service, which in fact I received. I was happy to find out that my transport had been ordered earlier than expected. The delivery only t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason B.
    Date:1/9/2013 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: LATE but WORTH the WAIT
    Review:We had to ship our large SUV, box trailer, and small car. We probably chose the worst time of the year - around Christmas! Amerifrieght was having trouble finding drivers to take our cars, BUT the staff was very knowledgeable and helped every way the... [ More ]
    Poster:Julia
    Date:1/9/2013 8:13:00 AM
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the service I received with Ameri Freight. I was very nervous to ship my vehicle from Wyoming to Alaska, but Ameri Freight made the process seemless. I would recommend them to anyone, and if/when I move again, I will mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Cammy
    Date:1/9/2013 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Communications with client
    Review:My contacts were knoeldgable about the process and explained it in detail. However, the pickup of the vehcile was late and the drop off arrived 5 hours late. Generally this is a decent company that had several glitches along the way. [ View ]
    Poster:Dick LipskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/8/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:I had never dealt with getting a car across country before. I found Amerifreight on line and called them. Graham called me back within the hour. I was not in a big rush, just wanted car to get home in one piece. Graham found a hauler very quickly and... [ More ]
    Poster:Gretchen Boyland
    Date:1/7/2013 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service!
    Review:Overall great customer service from Bob at AmeriFreight. Would use them again for transporting my car. [ View ]
    Poster:john
    Date:1/5/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: Happy New Year!
    Review:Thank you. SO HAPPY TO HAVE MY CAR WHILE I AM IN AZ. IT WAS A GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM START TO FINISH. JORGE FOUND A DRIVER FOR MY VEHICLE IN A TIMELY MANNER. MY CAR WAS PICKED UP ON TIME AND DELIVERED ON TIME. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND AMERIFREI... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita
    Date:1/5/2013 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very happy with my experience. The pickup was on-time and the car arrived in LA early . I had no issues with things being stolen out of my car or the car being moved onto different vehicles. It was a very easy and painless process. The driver was... [ More ]
    Poster:Stuart Smith
    Date:1/4/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: On-Time pickup and delivery
    Review:I am bit surpise because, My car is delivered than i am expected. I thought my vehicle delivery date will postpone due to weather climate. But i received my vehicle in a week. Truck driver picked up in one Thursday and next Thrusday i received my car... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulPandianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2013 6:51:00 PM
    Subject: Navigation Imagination Required!
    Review:Imagination is definitely required to navigate the process of shipping a car across country. I had no idea how not straight forward this would be. We shipped a car from Indiana to Texas. We wanted it shipped and delivered before Christmas. That d... [ More ]
    Response:BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:C. MobleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: 55 chevy from california to tennessee
    Review:i have never had to use a shipping company before. this was my first time and i was not very comfortable......until i spoke to Graham at amerifreight. he explained the whole process and answered all my questions. he explained about the different r... [ More ]
    Poster:brian manley
    Date:1/4/2013 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Good&Nice
    Review:"I picked AmeriFreight based on reviews and also price. Decided to proceed after a very cordial and informative conversation with Graham. He spoke about posting the trip at a lower price for a couple of days to see if there would be any bids sub... [ More ]
    Poster:I. Russell
    Date:1/4/2013 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Stellar treatment for my classic car
    Review:Graham and Bob worked as a team to provide shelter and prompt delivery of my 1973 CamaroZ28. Stuck in LA with a NON RUNNING car with NO GLASS! and NO PLACE TO PARK , I was a nervous wreck but these guys went above and beyond what I am used to by swi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay Stephens
    Date:1/3/2013 11:17:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69