View 150,613 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,614th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This is the second time I have use this service and again everything was perfect. Thank you! This is the second time I have use this service and again everything was perfect. Thank you! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Graham was very knowledgeable and quick to respond to my emails and calls. My experience with the truck driver not as well. They wanted to drop my car off at a truck lot without me receiving it. The driver was in a hurry for next job and expected me ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Successful delivery
    Review:I had a very good experience working with AneriFreight. My contact there was very efficient and helped to make this part of my relocation a smooth process. The initial price I was quoted did not change. Very pleased with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:T. KingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 4:29:00 AM
    Subject: Worry Free Transport Coast To Coast!
    Review:I made the move from NYC to LA for work and was very nervous about getting my car shipped cross country since I had previously heard so many horror stories. I did a lot of research to try and find a good deal and a company I could trust. I called... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service and reliable car mover
    Review:We recently had our car moved from Cape Coral Florida to Lexington Kentucky. The car was picked up and delivered on time as promised. Service was excellent and reliable. I'd definitely use AmeriFreight again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:TS
    Date:7/4/2013 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend AmeriFreight
    Review:Good experience working with Amerifreight to move my car. Recommend. I first quoted for my van to be moved, later the car was sold and I have to cancel the transportation. Bob cancelled it without saying a word. So when I plan to move another car,... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great car transport service
    Review:Bob was great to work with, answered all questions, kept in touch very well, and worked with us to find us a carrier. I would definitely work with AmeriFreight again, if I had to move another car. [ View ]
    Poster:yichafaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Not a pleasant experience
    Review:I paid for a definitive pick up date and the carrier picked up the car one day late after keeping me waiting for hours and hours on the day the pick up was scheduled. After that, he asked me to be present a day earlier from the scheduled time of deli... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Syd
    Date:7/3/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: A+ service with competitive pricing
    Review:Positives : - Initiated the call to AmeriFreight was hassle free and painless, messages were replied timely. - Jorge gave me all the information from the start, how the process work, estimated pricing - No "Buts Ends Ifs" from other Fr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:7/3/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Scary process made simple and easy thanks to Amerifreight
    Review:Having never shipped a car before the selection and overall process was a bit nerve racking however Graham at Amerifreight was easy to work with and was very responsive. Amerifreight did everything in their power to make this easy to schedule, educat... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, recommend to all
    Review:My car was picked up from geogia on time, it was delivered faster than i expected and without any damage The driver was so helpful and was willing to drive in smalk streets to get as clise as possible writh his huge truck which was not easy Custmer... [ More ]
    Poster:Ziad hinediThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Rocks My World (Best Auto Transport Service Ever)
    Review:I had yet another fantastic experience with AmeriFreight! This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight to transport my car to/from Washington, DC and California. Bob was very knowledgable and helpful. He gave me great service and a great rate.... [ More ]
    Poster:Katherine
    Date:7/2/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Awesome
    Review:I was contacted by Bob and he was pretty helpful from the beginning. This is the first time i am transporting my car and i have a mustang boss edition. They were able to get me the best deal and I was extremely happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Visakan.J
    Date:7/2/2013 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriGREAT Car Shipment!
    Review:I searched around at a lot of different companies before deciding on shipping my car with AmeriFreight. Bob was my primary contact with the company and he more than explained and educated me on how the process works, and made sure that he answere... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:7/2/2013 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: The only company I would trust
    Review:I called amerifreight after I had issues with another auto transport company that was only in it for the money and was not trying to find me a carrier for over a month. When I called amerifreight Jorge was very helpful and polite. He managed to find ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with Amerifreight
    Review:When contacting Amerifreight I didn't know what to really expect. After talking to Jorge, I was pleased with his service and decided to use them. I'm glad that I did. Amerifreight has good customer service and if I needed to transport another vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:7/2/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight took the hassle out of auto shipping.
    Review:I was very worried after reading about all the potential hassles that can arise when you are trying to get a car shipped. Apparently there are all kinds of sketchy people in this business. After reading reviews, I began setting up my order with Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Clark
    Date:7/2/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Takes The Time To Help You!
    Review:Did a great job explaining the transport process to me since I was new to the whole business. Also very quick to respond when I needed to make last minute changes to my timeframe and pick-up city. [ View ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2013 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Made what seemed impossible, possible!
    Review:Great experience. Nothing beats personalized customer service. I sent in an inquiry and got an almost immediate response. I was completely stressed about trying to move my car from Connecticut to California. As soon as I spoke to Graham at AmeriFreig... [ More ]
    Poster:DarcyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Not bad for my first time.
    Review:After spending many hours researching different transporting companies, I decided to go with the Amerifrieght. My agent Jorge was not only kind and courteous but also very informative. My car was picked up in seven days from its departing location an... [ More ]
    Poster:C Banks
    Date:7/2/2013 1:21:00 AM
    Subject: Did his job
    Review:The customer rep gave me a good quote and was able to follow threw on that price. The truck arrived in a reasonable manner and arrived at the location at a good time. The car arrived with no damage to it, and only as dirty as you would expect from a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nikolaus BoothThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2013 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: VERY PLEASED
    Review:I was very pleased with my experiences. This company is very professional and communicated well via phone and email. I am happy that one of the stresses of relocating was handled by such a great company. I would definitely refer them to my family ... [ More ]
    Poster:AASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: patient, accessible & polite
    Review:Bob was the broker and he did his best to negotiate the lowest cost for me. I ended up having to pay a bit more, but my car arrived safe & sounds, which is what was most important to me. I kept trying to keep my total cost down, so Bob ended up l... [ More ]
    Poster:DMR
    Date:7/1/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Acura MDX 2004
    Review:My car was safe and on time. Overall I am very happy. Very good customer service. It was a little bit pricy but my car was safe [ View ]
    Poster:alex leThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2013 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: shipped from MA to CO
    Review:The car was shipped from MA to CO, it was a few days late. The carrier I used was nice, the truck driver did call to say he would be late. My contact at Amerifreight was fine but wasn't aware of the delays, did not return phone calls very quickly (us... [ More ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: SUPERIOR!
    Review:The company that was contracted was professional honest and very experienced. My SUV arrived just as i had left it! I would definitely use everyone again! Thanks Jorge [ View ]
    Poster:Jonathan BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2013 8:29:00 AM
    Subject: Mostly Good
    Review:On most of my experience I would rate this company highly. They were definitely fast and efficient. Within an hour of making my reservation Graham had called back to let me know they had found a transporter. The car was picked up on the first day it ... [ More ]
    Poster:JanaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2013 8:23:00 AM
    Subject: review
    Review:Not a bad experience, but could have been better. First, the price quote was quite a bit lower than the actual price ended up being. Second. It was very strange, that after the car was picked-up, I got a call from a different person from the man ... [ More ]
    Poster:ralph pierceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/1/2013 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT Auto Transporter!!! Highly Recommend
    Review:This experience could not have gone better. Autos were picked up on date requested and delivered exactly when requested. Transporter delivered both vehicles in excellent condition and within one day of picking the autos up. Graham was professiona... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessica WrightThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Support for Military Move
    Review:I was stuck. With two kids and a pet, my wife and I did not want to separately drive two cars 2,200 miles across country for our recent military change of assignment from Wright-Patterson AFB, OH, to Hill AFB, UT. In addition, we planned to visit f... [ More ]
    Poster:CoryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/30/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: The Best Carrier
    Review:Being in the military I get my vehicles carried to my duty stationed and I've never had a carrier that waa on time or delivered my vehicles on time. AMERIFREIGHT is the BEST and would recommend to everyone. I was able to call streaight through and sp... [ More ]
    Poster:George Butler
    Date:6/29/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Service good, transporter we worked with was only adequate
    Review:I was happy working with Graham and Amerifreight. I felt they did a very good job in keeping in touch with me and the dispatcher. The transport company hired was only adequate. They fulfill the contract and all the terms but didn't continue on with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex ChangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2013 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Effortless, honest, informative service!
    Review:Bob at Amerifreight was very helpful in arranging my car to be shipped from New York to California. He immediately addressed any questions I had and was able to give me appropriate, informative communication whenever it was needed. I was initially... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/29/2013 3:42:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent for long distance move
    Review:my experience with company was great. Graham was prompt and arranged a carrier in timely manner and i was able to get my car on the same day I reached there. I would use Amerifright again in future for his great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Shah
    Date:6/28/2013 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth and on time!
    Review:Garham at Amerifreight, will explain all the details to move your car. Have confidence that AmeriFreight will explain all the details upfront with no surprises or dissapontments/ hidden fees. upfront honesty! Refreshing business model. I would call A... [ More ]
    Poster:wayne fagerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2013 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Truck Transport
    Review:We were pleased with the prompt pickup and delivery of our vehicle. The driver worked well with us to agree on a delivery location when he got close to our city. He was on time and our vehicle was in good shape. We thought it was a bit expensive, but... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter Kepfer (+ Matthew)This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/28/2013 8:56:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome, stressless delivery experience
    Review:We can't say enough good things about this moving experience. Bob was an excellent, knowledgable contact to deal with. His explanations about the moving process were clear, detailed, and very honest. He counseled us on the best options for our situat... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolyn PayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2013 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered to Military Base
    Review:I like the fact that I was given several price ranges, but it ended up costing us more than we had expected. Not sure if some of the finanical information was not included when first discussing the transaction. It turns out that the drivers can com... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy
    Date:6/27/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Service..Communication was okay..
    Review:Everything was good except for communication. i had to reach out to Amerifreight (even though they said they would call) to get an update. Bob from Amerifreight didn't even respond to my email, so i had to cal him. He seems to know his stuff, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dat NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/27/2013 11:14:00 AM
    Subject: My Car Shipping Experience
    Review:I used Ameri-Freight to ship my sons car from New Jersey to Washington state. They picked it up on 6/15/13 and delivered it with no issues on 6/24/13. I'd definitely us Ameri-Freight again. [ View ]
    Poster:Rick R.
    Date:6/27/2013 8:17:00 AM
    Subject: Late pick up, cost $500 more than agreed
    Review:I used the economy saver (ES) service, which meant that our pick up time was flexible. When I booked, I was told that with the ES service, our car would be picked up within 8-10 days from the first available date. Bob told me that it would most likel... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that we could not provide our customer with a satisfactory service in shipping her vehicle. We do offer various rates for specific requirements. Our goal is to get a vehicle shipped at the rate and the needs of a customer. The economy saver rate is a unique rate that should only be selected if a customer is not pressed for time and is prepared to negotiate with a carrier if they require more for the shipment. In most instances these rates are $300 or more lower than the going market rate. Our freight agents go to great lengths to explain this in detail with our customers. We apologize for not making sure that our customer was not fully informed about this before placing an order with us. We also understand that there may be times where communication may have been lacking and we will make an effort in improving on that following this review feedback. We always strive to provide all our customers with the best possible rate, at the best service and best protection in the industry. If we fail to do that in any way we take the blame totally upon ourselves and will work hard to make corrections where we fell short. [ view ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/26/2013 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Got the Job done
    Review:There was a bit of confusion on the available date to be shipped. That was corrected a couple days before it needed to be picked up. They were able to get someone to pick up the car the day I needed it and it arrived right on time. [ View ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: georgia (not) on my mind
    Review:This was the first time I have had to transport an auto but have had experience transporting horses, so the industry model is not new. I was trying to send a car (small SUV, apparently important and not good bait for carriers) from Atlanta to SF Bay ... [ More ]
    Poster:westcoasterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Not Great
    Review:Our representative at Amerifreight was nice on the phone when we discussed shipping our car from Texas to New Hampshire. He did find a carrier for us but at a price $300 higher than our original quote. In order to make the deal work, our Amerifreight... [ More ]
    Response:We are truly sorry for not living up to our customers expectations. We go to great lengths to ensure that our customers are assigned quality and reliable carriers for shipping their vehicles. The manner in which this shipment was handled by the carrier was unacceptable. This carrier has been suspended from any further use by AmeriFreight. We will also contact our customer for possible further compensation for the inconvenience. We are continuously working hard to improve our criteria for selecting reliable carriers. The rate our customer selected was the economy saver rate. We try to negotiate with our carriers for the the best possible rate to ship a vehicle. During the high season that may be more difficult and we would always recommend that customers select the next rate up as that would be a much more predictable shipment this time of the year. [ view ]
    Poster:M. MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Awesome!!
    Review:I decided to ship my car from Florida to California. I never shipped a car so I was very nervous. I started researching different transportation companies, and that when I found Amerifreight. I contacted Graham and he immediately returned my call. He... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie S.
    Date:6/26/2013 3:17:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipping Company
    Review:AmeriFreight recently shipped my new Jaguar XJ from New Jersey to Boca Raton, Florida. Without question, they are above and beyond any other car shipping company I have ever personally used. Graham, who I have had the pleasure of working with before... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike George
    Date:6/26/2013 10:38:00 AM
    Subject: Read a review...Read this review! A+ Professional and Honest
    Review:To all those that are researching, inquiring, or just beginning their process in trying to find an honest, professional, and reputable transport company I could not be more pleased than to write this review for you. I spent 2-3 months researching... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew GrangerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2013 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: Best Car shipping company
    Review:I was skeptical and worried about shipping a car to California from Indiana. One of my friend recommended this company for me and it worked out pretty good. [ View ]
    Poster:Taeun HaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Best Car shipping company
    Date:6/25/2013 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Would used again!
    Review:My car was shipped from Louisiana to Cleveland. Price 850. We are very happy with the service.Jorge help us to find a carrier. Jorge was prompt and always making sure that everything went well. Our carrier was great, experience and reliable, easy to ... [ More ]
    Poster:FlorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2013 10:26:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74