View 151,154 Reviews on 3,567 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,155th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2129 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Bob, the Rockstar!
    Review:I was shipping my car from a medium city to another medium city across the coast. We couldn't find a driver to ship the car on the pre-decided date. After waiting for couple of weeks, I called up Bob and asked him what could be done. He patiently a... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:AshishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Excellent service - a little more costly than I wanted but very quick. Overall I was very happy with the contact and the quality of service and the delivery. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Glenn Goodman
    Date:7/9/2013 11:01:00 PM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Everything went smoothly. Will recommend for others. Driver was nice. Broker did a good job as well. Car came in good condition. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:SamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: SHIPTASTIC!!!
    Review:After spending days researching the different companies I made the decision to go with AmeriFreight. Not only were they competitively priced, but they were easy to work with and efficient. A driver was located within 24hrs and the entire process was ... [ More ]
    Poster:JoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:I worked with AmeriFreight for several weeks to get a quote before we were ready to commit to an order. Once we were ready, the order was executed very quickly and the vehicle was picked up within the time frame that was expected. The car was actuall... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris K. Haley
    Date:7/9/2013 7:58:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and Friendly
    Review:I was looking for a company I could trust to transport my car from California to Michigan that also charged a reasonable price. A co-worker had used this company to ship her car to California and had a seamless experience. This proved true for me a... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Barbara ArendThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is a broker.
    Review:This company is not the one that actually transports your vehicle where you wish. Instead they act as the middle man between yourself and the transporting company. My experience was decent. The price originally agreed upon was $1300, well wouldn't... [ More ]
    Poster:Friedrich GruberThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicles and I'd do it again
    Review:I've heard horror stories of people shipping their vehicles, so I was a bit hesitant to do so. But we had two cars we liked and wanted them in Florida when we moved. I researched auto-shipping companies for a few days and found Ameri-Frieght had a... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 9:40:00 AM
    Review:I have used Amerifreight 4 times now and have had a great experience each time. My cars have all arrived as scheduled. The customer service was very good when I needed help contacting the delivery driver. Everything went as planned and the car was... [ More ]
    Poster:GeorgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2013 1:46:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight has your back!
    Review:Moving with the army, Is no easy task, So when we needed to ship our truck, We had to move fast. Across the entire country, From east coast to west coast, We were looking for a company, One with great credentials they could boast. ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Sharita K
    Date:7/8/2013 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: on time pick up and delivery, cars in same condition, great service
    Review:I know who to call next time I need a car transported! 5 star service, smooth transaction, hassle free. Couldn't be happier [ View ]
    Poster:dale chang
    Date:7/8/2013 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Matrix
    Review:It was difficult to get a carrier out of the state of Oregon. Amerifreight was very honest and worked hard in attempting to find a reliable carrier. At the end of the day, they found a carrier and my car was successfully shipped. I got my car 9 days ... [ More ]
    Poster:TegaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:We had a car and a pickup shipped from North Carolina to California and chose to pay extra to have the vehicles picked up in a three to five day window. The contract didn't say three to five day days, so this created a bit of stress. I have had car... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2013 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Answered Prayer
    Review:Thank you, Thank you!!!!! I needed a car transported to N.C. to assist my brother, (a double amputee) to be driven to his Doctors appointments. I called several Transport companies and received unaffordable rates. I called Amerifreight and was guo... [ More ]
    Poster:Sj stringfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Simplicity from A to B
    Review:Have never used this service before so was not sure what to expect; however it turned out to be a very professional experience from A to B!!!!! Customer Service Rep was very helpful and quickly responded to my questions, when I was unable to make ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:7/8/2013 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: Overall Experience
    Review:This was the best service That I've had in my (4) four times of having my auto transported to Calif. from Baltimore. I have shipped many times and the service was subpar. Amerifreight kept me updated on the status of my service throughout the entir... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter D. Reed SrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Will Only Ever Use Amerifreight
    Review:We used AmeriFreight last year to ship a car cross country, they met our pricing and flexibility needs. Had such a great experience with them last year that we used them again this year. Car was picked up on time and arrived early. Pick up and dro... [ More ]
    Poster:BrookeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2013 9:02:00 PM
    Review:My family and I moved across country from Dallas to North Carolina. For logistical reasons we decided to have our 2 cars shipped and Graham at AmeriFrieght was very helpful and responsive to emails and phone calls. We booked in advance and I was co... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Weil
    Date:7/7/2013 10:44:00 AM
    Subject: Good Transport Service
    Review:I contacted Jorge for my vehicle transportation from Wisconsin to California. He is quite informative and honest on helping me choosing the best choice for my offer. The car is shipped intermediately after making the proper price. The transportation ... [ More ]
    Poster:XiaoyangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2013 4:00:00 AM
    Subject: Pick-up
    Review:Overall service was fine. There was a problem at pick-up. Amerifreight quoted with pick-up from residence driveway but carrier refused and required residence family to tow car to pick-up point at their expense. There was no reduction in fee to h... [ More ]
    Poster:jeff
    Date:7/7/2013 1:48:00 AM
    Subject: Very Informative!
    Review:The person we talked to was very informative about the how the whole process works. He kept us informed about finding a third party to pick up our cars and was able to succesfully coordinate the move. We moved cross country and we were very pleased t... [ More ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2013 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: yukon
    Review:I would like to first start off by saying this would be my fist time transporting a car and did not know were to start. after doing online research and taking to friends i finally went for it.talked to a few other company's but the did not make me f... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-412 [ view ]
    Poster:guillermoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/6/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good price and great service
    Review:Thanks for a quick respond to my questions and helped with the process. The car was delivered on time [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy West
    Date:7/6/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transported Promptly
    Review:I would choose AmeriFreight again. They are a reliable company. They try to do a good job. My car was delivered in good time. The carrier who transported my car was business like and professional. AmeriFreight got the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:JPThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 9:23:00 PM
    Subject: Don't worry, be happy
    Review:Had to send my truck across the country - Amerifreight web site was easy to use, left my deposit, they called to confirm when they had a carrier lined up. I was nervous, as this was a new process to me and it was a considerable sum of money, but eve... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to Texas move
    Review:Driver is courteous and very professional. Car is not damaged. Price is somewhat competetive.ad asd asd sad asd sad asd asd sa asd asd asd asd asd asd asd asd as d asd asd asd ads asd asd asd asd asd asd asd sad asd as das das da sd asd asd asd asd... [ More ]
    Poster:ErnieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Made the process very simple and smooth!
    Review:Moving cars across the country can be a very worrisome process. I chose Amerifreight based on the great reviews I've come across on various sites, and they lived up to their 5-star reputation. Bob was my contact, and he did a fantastic job of finding... [ More ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:Excellent service. Placed order on Wednesday, they came to pick up on Friday (CT) and we got a call on Sunday evening for car to be delivered on Monday...10am car was with us..Better transportation/shipping then USPS/UPS/Fedx...Thanks to Bob and Pet... [ More ]
    Poster:SoniaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 2:41:00 PM
    Review:I would use this company again. Our cars arrived without any major issues. It was a little difficult dealing with the drivers, but in the end they did what they had to do to work with us. [ View ]
    Poster:FarinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Best Ever
    Review:We have shipped several cars around the US with other companies. It was always an ordeal. These guys were great. Constant communication, timely delivery, great experience. Will use them again when we move west. Jorge was on top of his game. [ View ]
    Poster:Charlie AThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 7:41:00 AM
    Subject: Success to Seattle
    Review:I was very pleased with the service from Amerifreight. The instructions were very clear and the car was shipped across the country in less time than was expected. The process was professional and the car was delivered without any problems. I would... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorie G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/5/2013 12:19:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:This is the second time I have use this service and again everything was perfect. Thank you! This is the second time I have use this service and again everything was perfect. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Graham was very knowledgeable and quick to respond to my emails and calls. My experience with the truck driver not as well. They wanted to drop my car off at a truck lot without me receiving it. The driver was in a hurry for next job and expected me ... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 2:01:00 PM
    Subject: Successful delivery
    Review:I had a very good experience working with AneriFreight. My contact there was very efficient and helped to make this part of my relocation a smooth process. The initial price I was quoted did not change. Very pleased with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:T. KingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 4:29:00 AM
    Subject: Worry Free Transport Coast To Coast!
    Review:I made the move from NYC to LA for work and was very nervous about getting my car shipped cross country since I had previously heard so many horror stories. I did a lot of research to try and find a good deal and a company I could trust. I called... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/4/2013 2:26:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service and reliable car mover
    Review:We recently had our car moved from Cape Coral Florida to Lexington Kentucky. The car was picked up and delivered on time as promised. Service was excellent and reliable. I'd definitely use AmeriFreight again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:TS
    Date:7/4/2013 1:47:00 AM
    Subject: Recommend AmeriFreight
    Review:Good experience working with Amerifreight to move my car. Recommend. I first quoted for my van to be moved, later the car was sold and I have to cancel the transportation. Bob cancelled it without saying a word. So when I plan to move another car,... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam YangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great car transport service
    Review:Bob was great to work with, answered all questions, kept in touch very well, and worked with us to find us a carrier. I would definitely work with AmeriFreight again, if I had to move another car. [ View ]
    Poster:yichafaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Not a pleasant experience
    Review:I paid for a definitive pick up date and the carrier picked up the car one day late after keeping me waiting for hours and hours on the day the pick up was scheduled. After that, he asked me to be present a day earlier from the scheduled time of deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Syd
    Date:7/3/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: A+ service with competitive pricing
    Review:Positives : - Initiated the call to AmeriFreight was hassle free and painless, messages were replied timely. - Jorge gave me all the information from the start, how the process work, estimated pricing - No "Buts Ends Ifs" from other Fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:7/3/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Scary process made simple and easy thanks to Amerifreight
    Review:Having never shipped a car before the selection and overall process was a bit nerve racking however Graham at Amerifreight was easy to work with and was very responsive. Amerifreight did everything in their power to make this easy to schedule, educat... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, recommend to all
    Review:My car was picked up from geogia on time, it was delivered faster than i expected and without any damage The driver was so helpful and was willing to drive in smalk streets to get as clise as possible writh his huge truck which was not easy Custmer... [ More ]
    Poster:Ziad hinediThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/3/2013 9:01:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Rocks My World (Best Auto Transport Service Ever)
    Review:I had yet another fantastic experience with AmeriFreight! This is the second time I have used AmeriFreight to transport my car to/from Washington, DC and California. Bob was very knowledgable and helpful. He gave me great service and a great rate.... [ More ]
    Poster:Katherine
    Date:7/2/2013 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Pretty Awesome
    Review:I was contacted by Bob and he was pretty helpful from the beginning. This is the first time i am transporting my car and i have a mustang boss edition. They were able to get me the best deal and I was extremely happy with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:Visakan.J
    Date:7/2/2013 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriGREAT Car Shipment!
    Review:I searched around at a lot of different companies before deciding on shipping my car with AmeriFreight. Bob was my primary contact with the company and he more than explained and educated me on how the process works, and made sure that he answere... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany
    Date:7/2/2013 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: The only company I would trust
    Review:I called amerifreight after I had issues with another auto transport company that was only in it for the money and was not trying to find me a carrier for over a month. When I called amerifreight Jorge was very helpful and polite. He managed to find ... [ More ]
    Poster:Samantha This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Pleased with Amerifreight
    Review:When contacting Amerifreight I didn't know what to really expect. After talking to Jorge, I was pleased with his service and decided to use them. I'm glad that I did. Amerifreight has good customer service and if I needed to transport another vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:7/2/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight took the hassle out of auto shipping.
    Review:I was very worried after reading about all the potential hassles that can arise when you are trying to get a car shipped. Apparently there are all kinds of sketchy people in this business. After reading reviews, I began setting up my order with Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Clark
    Date:7/2/2013 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Takes The Time To Help You!
    Review:Did a great job explaining the transport process to me since I was new to the whole business. Also very quick to respond when I needed to make last minute changes to my timeframe and pick-up city. [ View ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2013 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Made what seemed impossible, possible!
    Review:Great experience. Nothing beats personalized customer service. I sent in an inquiry and got an almost immediate response. I was completely stressed about trying to move my car from Connecticut to California. As soon as I spoke to Graham at AmeriFreig... [ More ]
    Poster:DarcyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2013 1:33:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74