View 146,971 Reviews on 3,524 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,972th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2081 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.92% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.08% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: 300zx delivered
    Review:Amerifreight was great my vehicle was picked up and delivered within 55 days of my initial quote great service [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Diontae Trawick
    Date:4/18/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Very efficient and good choice of transporter
    Review:This transaction was to transfer a car from a relative in San Francisco to central Massachusetts. From initial contact to a confirmed transporter took only about 3 days. Graham was very clear on costs and there was never any confusion about that part... [ More ]
    Poster:ddev
    Date:4/18/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Washington
    Review:The process through AmeriFreight was easy. The process was explained thoroughly and all documents and information were sent promptly. Remember to be flexible since the car carrier chosen can be running behind. My pick up was a couple of days late... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:LaRhondaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:When I decided to have my car transported it was quite scary- - I went on line and there are so many transporters....I read reviews and many had bad reviews so of course I was not going to trust them with my car ! Then I got to AmeriFreight and the ... [ More ]
    Poster:CarolThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/18/2013 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Nice Job!
    Review:No fuss arrangements, even after last minute change. Prompt pickup and on-time delivery. Even the driver was polite! Doesn't get any better. [ View ]
    Poster:BernieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2013 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from CA to TX
    Review:It was a great experience working with Ameri Freight regarding my Corolla. They picked up on time and delivered on promised day. Furthermore, I was given the driver phone to get an update on where he was on the way. I would recommend this service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Muhammad Zahid
    Date:4/17/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I called companies on transport reviews, as well as BBB, and found prices ranging from 700 to near 950 from at least 15 different transporter brokers. Graham quoted me 795 and they were based in Anaheim, which was where I was going so I decided to go... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Yang
    Date:4/17/2013 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 Lincoln Transport
    Review:Although it took about a week after the first avcailable pick-up date, the wait was worth it as the type of trailer and tie-down (straps over the tires) was ideal. Bob Turner at AmeriFrieght was very diligent in trying to get a trucker to pick-up the... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Jerry Hansen
    Date:4/17/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: TITLE
    Review:Satisfied with the overall experience. The only thing you need to watch out is that the Broker may play a trick on the price. He would give you a price over other competitors' price. You probably won't accept it. Then he would warn you that he migh... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/17/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: 1975 Blazer
    Review:PEACE OF MIND. This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. The reason I chose AmeriFreight was the clear, concise, honest explanation of not only how AmeriFreight did business, but how the industry works. Graham knew I had never done this before... [ More ]
    Poster:Clay Boss
    Date:4/16/2013 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:My Experience with Amerifreight and transporter was fine. I Would usethis company in the future. Driver seemed very reliable and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:d green
    Date:4/16/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Low-drama, straightforward, easy cross-country shipping experience
    Review:I can't believe I'm using the word "easy" when referring to anything related to our cross-country move but Bob at Amerifreight made shipping our minivan from CA to FL just that. He explained everything, answered every Q, was extremely commu... [ More ]
    Poster:MRichardson
    Date:4/16/2013 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Hassle free transportation
    Review:My initial day of contacting amerifreight was on a Saturday, and Jorge Cruz explained to me in details all the requirements and details of the contract. After completion of our phone call, i received an e-mail within seconds detailing everything that... [ More ]
    Poster:Marnivska Augustin
    Date:4/16/2013 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Pricey but good service
    Review:I needed a quick turn around and they were able to do so. The pricey was a little bit higher than what I was look for but the overall service made up for it. My car came in a timely manner and it was is the same condition as it was in the original... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:4/16/2013 2:02:00 AM
    Subject: So Bad!
    Review:I started with a bid of $1300 and and a guess by Bob that I had an 85% chance or higher of someone picking it up within a couple days. After a week of calling Bob and raising the price to $1550.00 we finally had someone come and pick it up. On the d... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/15/2013 10:16:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to use auto transport
    Review:The time from me calling the service to them finding a truck to the truck picking up my car was extremely fast. I called and a couple days later my car was on it's way. My car made it from Portland Oregon to Oceanside California in a day and a half... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay VerheyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Started out with discount rate of 800.00. I understood that this was a standby rate and might take a few days. After 5 or 6 business days hadn't even received a phone call. Called back and received an offer of 1200.00 the same day. Took it and ca... [ More ]
    Poster:pgThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Relatively Positive Experience
    Review:I shipped my car from New Jersey to California. After scheduling the shipment with Bob, I was able to get a slot about 4 days later (G&S Auto Transport). The driver that came to my house was very polite and thorough. My estimated date of d... [ More ]
    Poster:TaylorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/15/2013 12:40:00 AM
    Subject: Rover Delivery in ROCKSTAR Style!!
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight is a Rockstar! He arranged shipping the same day and took the time to explain the shipping process from start to finish then followed up with an email of these details. Very impressed with the quick turnaround and response wh... [ More ]
    Poster:JunelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2013 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Far Exceeded My Expectations!!!!!
    Review:I contacted Jorge at Ameri Freight and immediately got a quote for shipping my vehicle from Virginia to California. He talked me through the entire process and helped me through the paperwork. I agreed to the flexible dates option which allowed him t... [ More ]
    Response:Response: Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2013 1:22:00 AM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:I would use Amerifreight again, but I would be more prepared for what I was getting. Amerifreight called me about increasing the shipping, something they told me might happen. I wasn't sure if I would get another bid, so I took it. In the future, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: Rain or shine, you have my back!
    Review:I love the way Amerifreight is open and honest about how they do business. Everything was clearly presented, documented and well explained. They made me felt really confident and comfortable each step of the way. I was really pleasantly surprised... [ More ]
    Poster:Diana LoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: SUPERB, OUTSTANDING SERVICE!!!!!
    Review: We were a little nervous when trying to find the right transport company to help bring our truck across country, but Bob at AmeriFreight was awesome at helping us ease our mind about the entire process. I called almost a dozen other companies and... [ More ]
    Poster:MMateialonaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/13/2013 8:41:00 AM
    Subject: One of the best.
    Review:Because Amerifreight had such great reviews I decided to take my business there. I called Jorge who helped me through the process step by step explaining everything. I decided to pick the priority pickup and my car was picked up about 2-3 days after ... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2013 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again!
    Review:I'm glad I found them. Best rate and service especially under the time constraint I had to make it happen. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: My new Car Transport choice
    Review:I have transported 3 cars in recent years and I must say this is the best experience I have had. First time using them and Jorge my contact was cordial, timely and responsive. Heck even the driver moved the drop off time to facilitate my travel sc... [ More ]
    Poster:GillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/12/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: very good price
    Review:i used this company because they have the best pricing to ship my vechicle for about 650 i shipped from portland oregon to junction city kansas with gas prices now a days my car a crysler crossfire if would have cost me 400 plus dollars in gas and ev... [ More ]
    Poster:arif carey
    Date:4/12/2013 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks :-)
    Review:I had my car shipped from Raleigh, NC to Temecula CA. I went through quotes from different companies and found Amerifreight's quote the best for me. Jorge was very helpful and patient. The original quote was for $975 but I ended up paying $1100. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jade
    Date:4/11/2013 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Shipment Delivered as Received
    Review:My car was shipped from Los Angeles, CA to Tucker, GA. I needed to find a carrier so I contacted Amerifreight since a friend of mine recommended them based on her previous experience. Overall my experience was great with Amerifreight. They were able ... [ More ]
    Poster:RomanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/11/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE
    Review:Graham was very knowledgeable person and provided lot of information but i am not happy because i got quotes from some other shipping companies for $700-$750 but the reason i choose Amerifreight was i got less quote ($650) but i ended up paying $80... [ More ]
    Poster:ReddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good Shipper
    Review: I had good results dealing with Ameri-Freight. I had to make a minimum of phone calls to set things up due to good communications with Ameri-Freight. The contracted shipper was timely, efficient, and courteous. My vehicle got from pickup po... [ More ]
    Poster:MauryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good Experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:The Amerifreight representative was very knowledgeable and helpful in setting up my vehicles transportation from Texas to Virginia. Having never had a vehicle shipped before the representative was very forthcoming with answers and providing informati... [ More ]
    Poster:JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great and Fast delivery
    Review:Picked up on time, and everything went smooth and quickly! Not only did they charge a reasonable price, but also provided detailed explanation as to how the cost was calculated. The delivery itself arrived 1 day earlier than expected and the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:JackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/10/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Amerifreight and Bob were fantastic. Although the route was not a popular one (NYC to Baton Rouge) i was kept in form at all stages and given excellent advice. Once picked up by the trucking company, they car was delivered early and in excellent shap... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:4/10/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic!! Car picked up on day available & arrived early!
    Review:I had a really great experience with Amerifreight. If it's any indication, I ended up stuck in traffic behind an Amerifreight truck yesterday and couldn't stop beaming at it. I asked for a good amount of quotes before settling on Amerifreight, an... [ More ]
    Poster:ElodieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2013 4:20:00 PM
    Review:Did everything as promissed. Droped off the car a couple of days early. Very professional. I would recommend this company any day. [ View ]
    Poster:WalterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/9/2013 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service
    Review:with the limited time window i provided Bob from Ameri Frieght really did a good job in finding a trucking company at a affordable price (compared with others). Since i have a very limited knowledge in auto shipping , Bob really gave me the confidenc... [ More ]
    Poster:Karthikeyan Dhinakaran
    Date:4/9/2013 2:40:00 AM
    Subject: WOW - - WHAT A FANTASTIC SERVICE
    Review:It was a fantastic experience. Very professional. My agent Bob Turner was upfront, honest, sounded trustworthy and diligently followed up on my questions. The agent never seemed to be in a hurry in responding to my tons of questions. It was m... [ More ]
    Poster:Navin
    Date:4/8/2013 11:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I chose amerifreight because of very good online reviews.This company did not disappointed me. I always got quick response from the shipping agent I was working with.Very professional attitude. The auto carrier arrived to pick up the cars on time. D... [ More ]
    Poster:EdvinasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service, car transport surpassed expectations
    Review:Hello I had to move to California for work and had used a company three other times before, due to loyalty issues I called them for a quote (Carmoza) and they had been bought by a bigger company. I tried to explain I was a returning customer and t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tatiana MontenegroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: shipping
    Review:Bob at Amerfreight did an amazing JOB! Ive never shipped a car before in my life. I was a bit nervous but he re-assured me that everything was going to be ok. I immediately knew I could trust him because he knew what he was talking about. He was able... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael FThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 8:43:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to California
    Review:Jorge was easy to deal with and very helpful with some of the unknowns during the process of shipping my convertible sports car nearly 2000 miles. I attempted to call and hire quite a few five star brokers on the weekend and Jorge just happened to ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris d
    Date:4/8/2013 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Moving
    Review:I was moving form New York to Atlanta and this was the first time I was going to need to move my car. AmeriFreight helped find a carrier and they were going to make it in less than the number of days given. It was a trouble free move for me and I hav... [ More ]
    Poster:BennyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 7:30:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:i had an excellent experience working with AmeriFreight transport. However i do wish that they would screen their carrier more carefully. The carrier i had was Pride Auto trans, INC. from PA. The driver was also the owner of the company. He had me dr... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and easy!!!
    Review:Filled out a quote request online and received a response almost immediately. There was a misunderstanding over the first available dates, and my contact with the company answered my questions and got the transport company to pick up my vehicle withi... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard TalamantezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Review:Car arrived in perfect condition, on time and during the day, which allowed for inspection. Driver was friendly and helpful. Jorge gave perfect customer service and kept me apprised the whole way. I would use this company again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:V. Engdahl
    Date:4/7/2013 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Happy
    Review:It wasn't the smoothest or easiest transaction, but they turned things around fairly quickly when I needed them too. I would recommend and use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:4/5/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: fast and dependable
    Review:Jorge at Amerifreight did an excellent job! It was FAST and dependable. I called in response to a quote I received by email. Jorge gave me clear expectations of cost and what to do next. The last time I shipped a car was 14 years ago and it was d... [ More ]
    Poster:Ted LawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2013 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:This is the first time to use AmeriFreight to transport my two cars from Maryland to California. Over all I am happy with the entire car shipping process. Pick up and delivery easy and smooth and on time. They delivery my two cars earlier than I exp... [ More ]
    Poster:georgeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2013 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:I used AmeriFreight once before within the past year. Being pleased with the service, I chose to use them again to ship my two cars at once. The timing was narrow as my needs required the car be picked up within 7 business days. Originally, I was in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan BennettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/5/2013 1:55:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71