View 144,523 Reviews on 3,485 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,524th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2040 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT moved my car from GA to CA in a timely fashion with NO damage. I would reccomend them to anyone in need of a vehicle transport company. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:2/3/2013 4:31:00 AM
    Subject: Transport elsewhere at your own peril
    Review:As a first time shipper I read many reviews on line before selecting Amerifreight. My primary contact person was Bob Turner. He was patient and professional in walking me through the process and letting me know what to expect. As a newbie shipper ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:R Shapot
    Date:2/2/2013 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I used this company in order to ship my brand new 2013 Scion FR-S. Unfortunately I waited so long to write this review that I cannot remember the name of the person I was in touch with but I had a small window to ship my vehicle because i got early m... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank Barbara
    Date:2/2/2013 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Fast!!!
    Review:Honest company, i said what i wanted and they made sure it happened. Car got to destination 2 days early!! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:2/1/2013 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Move from Cali to Florida
    Review:AmeriFrieght provided a wonderful service. Unlike the other companies that harassed me with phone calls this company did not. I appreciated that they sent me a quote and then allowed me to contact them when I was ready. I would definitely use this se... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: WOW great service
    Review:It was a great experience! I was a little hesitant in the beginning but I'm glad I did it. Dispatch was great and extremely knowledgeable about the whole process and explained how it works. By doing this I was better able to make a decision. The actu... [ More ]
    Poster:Melvin McPherson
    Date:1/31/2013 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: DELIVERY
    Review:I was having the car shipped across the country for my son who is in college so it was very important that the car arrive on time. Amerifreight was very sensitive to my needs and the driver of the truck was professional and kept me informed until th... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Dawn Dailey
    Date:1/31/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Once again I was very pleased with this service to move my car across country - highly recommend! I My request was handled beautifully by Jorge to ensure my car arrived on time and in great condition. I was told 4-7 business days for my car to arrive... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:1/31/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Service
    Review:I placed an order via online and my car was picked up 2 days later! I can't believe how quickly they picked up my vehicle and had it delivered another 2 days later! A few months back, I had another vehicle shipped and used a company recommended by ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheri
    Date:1/31/2013 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipped as expected
    Review:The whole experience went off as Bob said it would, car was delivered fine, everyone is happy. Thanks Bob for being straight up on how this works. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat Hayes
    Date:1/30/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service and Attentiveness to Concerns
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. I originally got a quote for $800 with a deposit of $250, but when a carrier was found, the price increased. This was too much of an increase for budget I had. AmeriFreight lowered my deposit to $175 so I c... [ More ]
    Poster:Gisselle Martinez
    Date:1/30/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: very poor communication
    Review:I knew that it could take quite awhile due to the service I selected, or that it might not work out at the low price given. I was fine with the process outlined on the web site. I was expecting to be contacted periodically in order to approve a highe... [ More ]
    Response:We are very disappointed to see two negative reviews in one week and we will definitely follow up on the poor and unacceptable service our customer received from us. As it was said, we have a very impressive track record of positive and exceptional reviews and we cannot afford these type of responses. [ view ]
    Poster:Wade
    Date:1/30/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Yes, you can trust in AmeriFreight!
    Review:AmeriFreight has nice and professional people working for you around the clock. I was impressed with their speedy communication, problem-solving skills, and extreme kindness. Don't wanna deal with rude and irresponsible people? Pick AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Alfonso
    Date:1/30/2013 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: A trusted agent to get you a good deal
    Review:This was my first car shipping experience, and it was overall very pleasant. I was not in a hurry to get my car, so I waited for about one month until the price was right - I was shipping my car from a small city in Washington to a small city in Ten... [ More ]
    Poster:XHSU
    Date:1/29/2013 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Review of service
    Review:The first pickup carrier did not call to establish a pick up time and place- he just showed up when no one was at home. The second pickup carrier spoke very little english and would not come to the location of the car to complete the pickup. The thir... [ More ]
    Poster:R C Steiner
    Date:1/29/2013 5:01:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience with rep - Jorge Cruz
    Review:I received a quote from Jorge on 12/31/12. My main concern with him, we spoke about for at least 10 minutes, was I would be leaving Michigan on 01/10/13 and want my car picked up before than. He explained there was 5-7 business days needed to find a ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for the inconvenience our customer experienced. We do sometimes fail to deliver as promised. It is understandable this error caused us to lose business to one of our worthy competitors. As always we learn from our mistakes and we will strive to improve where we fell short. Fortunately we get it right 99% of the time. We pride ourself on our overwhelmingly positive reviews that are noticeably different to any other in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Cherry
    Date:1/29/2013 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Took a long time for me to be re-united with my car. But i guess better late than never. Bob was very helpful and that was very assuring. Will definetly work with them in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Praveen Padman
    Date:1/29/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Trust AmeriFreight Car Shipping with your Vehicle!!
    Review:Recently, I shipped my car from Los Angeles, CA to Fairfield, CT because I moved. Honestly, I have had such horrible experience shipping my vehicles in the past when moving cross country I was set on driving my car myself. Unfortunately, the holi... [ More ]
    Poster:Funston
    Date:1/28/2013 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Watch Out Your Quote
    Review:After having spent one entire week doing some researches, I finally chose AmeriFreight to ship my Honda CRV from Springfield, MO to LA, CA. I told them that, my first available day for pickup was 01/18. And I requested them to pickup my car on or clo... [ More ]
    Poster:CHAO CHEN
    Date:1/28/2013 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: Overall good experience
    Review:I chose Amerifreight to help me ship my car from Minnesota to California. This was my first time shipping a car and I had no idea what to expect. I decided to go with the Economy Saver option because saving money was way more important than getting m... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:1/27/2013 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Sunny Southern California to the bluegrass in Kentucky
    Review:I initailly contacted Ameri-Freight and a few other transport companies so I could get a quote to ship my 1951 Chevy pick-up truck 2,000+ miles across the country. I called the shipping companies after business hours so I had to leave messages. Gra... [ More ]
    Poster:Arnold A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/27/2013 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great first car transport experience
    Review:This is the first time I had my car delivered and my experience was great. My sister had used them before and also had a good experience so she recommended them to me and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to move their car around. Has great se... [ More ]
    Poster:Nestor Villegas II
    Date:1/26/2013 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Cheapest quote yet the best service!
    Review:This is my first time shipping my car and I am on a low budget. AmeriFreight gave me one of the cheapest quotes and they are one of the highly rated ones so I chose them. The person serving me, Bob, was kind enough to explain to me everything from th... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:1/26/2013 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Professional all the way. Showed up on time, company communicated every step of the way. The guy called me when he was close, had no issues with loading. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:1/26/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: great shipping
    Review:Excellent experience and customer service. This was my first time using a transport company. My auto was being shipped from Miami to Maryland. I went with Amerifreight as their reviews were excellent and customers felt that Amerifreight agents were r... [ More ]
    Poster:walter
    Date:1/26/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Tarnsport Review
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was good eventhough everything did not go as I had initially thought. This was my first time shipping a car and I didnt know that car transport worked on an auction based transaction. Basically the more you pay for the... [ More ]
    Poster:RafaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/25/2013 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: As easy as using the Enterprise's transporters
    Review:Star Trek has transporters. Real life has AmeriFreight - and considering how easy Bob made the whole experience, he might as well be related to Scotty. Or Geordi, depending on your generation. I had never shipped a car before, so putting my Mitsu... [ More ]
    Poster:Didier
    Date:1/25/2013 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: rebate money
    Review:I am so happy your company ,because your company service very good they pick up and drop my car same day they told us thank you very much your company [ View ]
    Poster:hieu lyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2013 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE - Scores 10/10
    Review:This is the first time I have ever written a review in my life, however felt it was important for a couple reasons. First of all I had absolutely NO experience or idea on how to facilitate the transportation/transfer of our vehicle. Secondly, I felt... [ More ]
    Poster:Jan
    Date:1/24/2013 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with AmeriFreight!
    Review:I seen AmeriFreight on transportreviews.com and seen how great the review they got and decided to call them. I first spoke to Bob and we started talking! Before I could even ask him how it worked he started to explain the business and how the indust... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew Caputo This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2013 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Total Commitment
    Review:After doing a lot of research i decided to go with Amerifreight to ship my Car from NC to MI. Bob was my primary contact and i found him very honest straightforward and helping. We discussed and decided on a cost and than Bob assured me that the vehi... [ More ]
    Poster:Vivek
    Date:1/24/2013 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Survey
    Review:Excellent experience. There was not any problem. It was a seamless transaction. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... [ More ]
    Poster:Anop R Vora
    Date:1/24/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service & Follow Through
    Review:After receiving several quotes, I chose Ameri Fright for its excellent reviews. Overall, I was satisfied with the service. The agent I worked with followed up with me within the timeframe that was originally quoted (7-10 days). The driver delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:1/24/2013 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service!
    Review:I could not have received better customer service than I received from Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight. From beginning to end he was polite and knowledgeable when answering my questions about the transport. He even returned a call on the weekend, from his... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2013 1:37:00 PM
    Subject: Best in BREED
    Review:There are so many transportation options available out there that it becomes difficult to choose. And after reading what people have gone through when shipping their Cars on various review sites, I was very skeptical about shipping my car. But then I... [ More ]
    Poster:Anish SharmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/24/2013 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Servive
    Review:I recently shipped a car from Boston to Denver, and cannot say enough good things about the service I received from AmeriFreight. My representative Jorge was highly knowledgeable about the process, and even informed me of issues to look out for as I ... [ More ]
    Poster:G Stretton
    Date:1/24/2013 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service and perfect timing
    Review:Excellent service from the time I booked the shipment till received the delivery. Was able to change the pickup date after receiving the pickup call. Car was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Deepak
    Date:1/23/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Review:When looking for a carrier, I struggled with the gross amount of carriers to choose from. I first went online thinking it would be easy. Next I filled out a survery to have carriers contact me. Boy, did they. Over half of the contacts had bad ratings... [ More ]
    Poster:Byron
    Date:1/23/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: As Advertised
    Review:When I looked for a carrier to make the long haul from Seattle to DC, Amerfreight was the only option. Why? I looked up 4 carriers on the Better Business Bureau website and 3 received grades of "F" and had dozens of unresolved claims. Am... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike K
    Date:1/23/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Second time we have used Amerifreight
    Review:We have used Amerifreight twice on two different cross-country moves. Both times, the staff at Amerifreight and the drivers have been courteous, professional, and extremely knowledgeable. This process can be very frustrating and stressful, but the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:1/23/2013 10:20:00 AM
    Subject: FL to OR trip went smoothly!
    Review:I needed to ship my car from FL to OR without knowing the exact destination. Graham arranged for terminal to terminal shipping which worked great for me. I had to drive quite a bit to drop off/pick up the car, but this was the best option for me. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:1/23/2013 2:31:00 AM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:I was afraid to use the car transportation as first time user. But Jorge explained me pretty well the process of the transportation. everything was fast. I didn't know I need to pay cash at the time of delivery when I gave my debit card information a... [ More ]
    Poster:elle hwangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/21/2013 11:58:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:I put a deposit down with another company but they were super flakey! I spoke with Graham (a real person) and everything was wonderful. Thanks so much for the great service! [ View ]
    Poster:Clare
    Date:1/21/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing People. Exceptional service that moves you to a state of satisfaction.
    Review:Amerifreight exceeded my expectations and made the process remarkably quick and seamless. My Nissan Rogue was transported from Florida to Washington state and delivered in excellent condition several days ahead of schedule! The car was picked up on a... [ More ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:1/21/2013 2:53:00 AM
    Review:Graham was extremely helpful. He was very patient en explaining the process, service and limitations. The cost ended up being less expensive than quoted. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin b
    Date:1/20/2013 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Pick up time was within 6 ours of my request. Delivered on time. Driver was extremely professional and polite. He kept in telephonic contact with me as to delivery time. AmeriFreight broker was very professional and easy to reach. Would highly r... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia H
    Date:1/19/2013 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Fast & Reliable
    Review:After being getting no where with other companies, I called Ameri Freight and Graham helped get my car here in no time. It took 1 week to get it on a truck and 3 days later it was here. [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/18/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: REALLY SHOCKED & BLOWN AWAY
    Review:After investigating the various carriers and methods of booking transport for our car, decided on AmeriFreight. Wonderful experience! Bob Turner at AmeriFreight explained all of the options pros and cons, patiently answered my multiple questions ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clint
    Date:1/17/2013 9:18:00 AM
    Subject: Car pickup and delivery
    Review:Car was picked up on time on the day it was supposed to be picked up. A heads up call was given as to what time to expect the car to be picked up. Car arrived on the day it was supposed to be and on time and once again a heads up call was given let... [ More ]
    Poster:C CornellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/16/2013 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Limo Bus move
    Review:A carrier was found by AmeriFreight (to move our 27 foot limo bus) just 1 day after we accepted AmeriFreight's quote for the move. The carrier picked up the next day, and delivered half way across the country in 3 days. Jorge at AmeriFreight, and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill Erickson
    Date:1/16/2013 1:47:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70