View 152,871 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,872th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2065 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.77% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.23% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: GREAT JOB!
    Review:Amerifreight shipped our car to California from Georgia at the beginning of summer, then just shipped it back home. Everything happened just the way Jorge said it would and on time. The whole process was easy and fast. Everyone we had contact with... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:GeriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Broker and Q-Express Carrier
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight was very helpful in getting this difficult to place haul (mini-van) with a carrier. His responsiveness was first rate and I had no problem getting answers to all my questions. He was especially easy to deal with when after I rev... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Terry M
    Date:7/24/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Hits Grandslam! Don't strike out with another company!
    Review:Amerifreight was just awesome! From the first contact with their representative, Jorge, they were the utmost professionals. They kept me informed every step of the way. My son was promoted from one minor league baseball team to another while hi... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Julian WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 6:26:00 PM
    Review:Very thorough description of the service. Very responsive to calls and emails. Price quote was honored. Car was delivered exactly on time. [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Was Alright
    Review:Shipping agreement was ok. they had a hard time finding a convenient and discounted shipping for me due to my location being far from the city. The delivery time was prompt. i would recommend the company again. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Frangelico Tacan
    Date:7/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Do your homework! While AmeriFreight is not the cheapest, they are worth the price. I was the banker on this move and made all of the arrangements for the pickup and delivery.I paid for my mother's car to be transported from Toledo Ohio to my brother... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:First time to transport a car. After some online research. I contacted Bob at AmeriFreight and his reply was prompt and informative. So we setup a bid and I waited for a couple of days (but it was not very urgent to me anyway). During those days I go... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:7/24/2013 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transported my car from GA to CA
    Review:I was very pleased with their services. I would use the services again to transport my vehicle. One time and excellent services. [ View ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:7/24/2013 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Went Well
    Review:No complaints. Contacted Amerifreight and they explained the processed well. After reviewing the contract I decided to go ahead with the company. The vehicle was picked up 3500 miles away from my location at a relatives home and made its way to our h... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:Be aware! !!!! This company is great and will accommodate you in any situation you may be in. Working with bob all my nerves settled down and I was able to enjoy my trip and felt even better when my car was in my face in good condition although more ... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinton This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car was Transported.
    Review:Car was transported quickly. When received in Florida, the license plate had been stolen. The auto carrier was not helpful in this process nor accepted responsibility. Neither the shipper nor Amerifreight has followed up on this situation after multi... [ More ]
    Poster:PeteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:Needed the car delivered on a specific day and told Jorge I would take the carrier's higher than quoted offer if they could promise to deliver it on this exact day. He said he would check. He got back to me and said it would work. I agreed to the ... [ More ]
    Response:Negative reviews on our services are always taken very seriously. We do all we can to build trust with our customers. We never intend to be dishonest or deceive in any of our dealings. That would serve no purpose. From our overwhelmingly positive reviews it is evident that we always try to be transparent and clear in all our communications with our customers. In this case we did get a confirmation from the carrier that he would be able to deliver on the day required. Unfortunately carriers may find that their schedules change that may lead to different pickup or delivery times. It is however not acceptable that customers should be inconvenienced due to these inconsistencies. Furthermore the conduct of this carrier to solicit business outside our agreement is unacceptable. We have added this carrier to our blocked list and will not use their service any more. To our customer, we want to respond that we did all we said we would and yes with an economy saver rate no pickups or deliveries are guaranteed, but we did convey the message that the carrier agreed to deliver on the required date. It is unfortunate that they did not keep to their promise. Every bad or sad experience is always a learning moment for us and we will do our best to avoid this from happening again. [ view ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: My Car and Its First Adventure
    Review:Thanks to my friend's referral, I don't have to spend lot of my times doing research on car transport companies. I was very impressive with the deal that AmeriFreight had. The staffs here were very friendly and helpful. Because it was my first ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight explained the process to me right from the get-go to make sure I was well informed and aware of my options. The person on the phone was extremely informative and helpful to make sure I get my car to my destination safely. Will definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Bai Yi ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 1:42:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Always Stayed in Contact and Was Very Prompt
    Review:Amerifreight was very prompt with getting me set up with a carrier. I did the economy saver quote because I had a bit of time before my car was needed to be in TN from California. Within 30 minutes Amerifreight called me back and told me they had a c... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Danielle VaughanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!
    Review:I really enjoyed the service. My car came on time and was intact. It was obviously dirty b/c the carrier was an open one but no big deal. I would recommend the service to anyone. They are honest and are with the BBB. I didnt have to wait long for the... [ More ]
    Poster:EduardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service!
    Review:The car was picked up and dropped off in a very professional way! It arrived in AZ early and we were very happy to get it in exactly the same shape as when it was picked up. We would recommend them to all our friends who are shipping a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Helen Platt
    Date:7/23/2013 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Happy in North Carolina!
    Review:I needed to move my car from Lafayette, LA to Greensboro, NC in a time frame convenient for my daughter who was using the car in Lafayette. Because I’d never shipped a car before, I researched numerous car transport companies and narrowed my se... [ More ]
    Poster:T. GilmerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Antique car transport CA to VA
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT lived up to their reviews. I was responsible to arrange transportation for three antique autmobile owner's wishing transport service for their cars upon completion of the 3,000 plus mile 2013 Lincoln Highway Centenial Tour. The thr... [ More ]
    Poster:JereThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: World Class
    Review:Bob did a great job taking care of me throughout this process. He was honest and thorough when providing me my quote and timeline. He made sure that my car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Bob was great the entire time. Thanks Bob! [ View ]
    Poster:Matt WEbbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 8:29:00 AM
    Subject: MILITARY MOVERS FEAR NOT
    Review:This was actually the second time I've used AmeriFreight, and the second time I was assisted by Mr. Graham Turner. Not only did AmeriFreight still offer the best economic value, but I'm pleased to say that their customer service had not dropped off i... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymously Happy
    Date:7/22/2013 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience with Amerifreight and the transporter company
    Review:We were very impressed by Amerifreight and the transporter company! This was my first time shipping my 2 cars over many states to my new home. At first, I didn't know where to start. Had so many quotes and many different dispatchers calling me but... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa V
    Date:7/22/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Civic Transport
    Review:Pickup was on time and within the window I requested. I got a rate within the price quoted to me. My driver was professional. Contact with the company was frequent and clear. My car was actually returned to me early and in the condition I left it. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MickyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Say way you mean, Do what you say
    Review:Process explained fully to help us understand what was involved. We were notified in plenty of time of our pick up date and helped us ensure that all was handled - even over a holiday week! [ View ]
    Poster:Carolyn B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: pick up and delivery ON TIME!!!
    Review:called for less than a week notice of my needed pick up time and they were able to find me a carrier. we had to change about 3 times for the carrier because of the availability date and just to stand firm for the first quote of the 2 vehicles we were... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Easy, and a Steal!
    Review:Be aware that AmeriFreight is a broker, not a carrier. That allows the pricing to be more competitive, but you're dealing with an additional party. I wanted something for a good price and I wasn't very picky about transport times, so i picked their l... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable - but...
    Review:Clearly knows the business environment and once we negotiated a rate that would attract drivers, got a carrier lined up promptly. However, this negotiation only took place after the I had to inquire on the status of my contract and this was after th... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: I've done the research. Amerifreight was the right choice.
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight is a cool, no nonsense business man. This being my first time shipping a car, I was very nervous and didn't know which company to trust. I read a lot of positive reviews about Amerifreight and they gave me the lowest quote out ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommended service
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car cross-country and I would definitely use Amerifreight again in the future. Graham was my primary contact person and he was very professional and clearly explained every step of the process. Since I was moving to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maya Y
    Date:7/20/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was good. They are a broker service that finds a carrier service to ship your car. The cost ended up being much higher than what I was originally quoted, but apparently that's just how this industry works. It all depen... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:7/20/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Miles, 28 Driving Hours, 9 States... in 3 days. A first-timers experience
    Review:This review is strictly about AmeriFreight, the broker, and not the transport company. - -Methodology: I went to Transport Reviews and looked at the top 3 highest-ranking companies, which AmeriFreight was included in this list. After submitting ... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2013 10:14:00 AM
    Review:I was hesitant about having my car's shipped due to all of the horror stories that you hear. I loved working with Bob at Amerifreight. Our cars were picked up the day after our order was posted and our cars arrived 2 days later in Ohio. The driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Earned my repeat business with EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service
    Review:As an active duty military service member I move my entire livelihood about once every two years. However, this was the first of my 13 interstate moves that I've need to ship a vehicle via commercial freight (and my first cross-country move), so I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh E.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Best auto transport I've used!!!
    Review:Very honest and straightforward company.. Great service and communication.. One company that you can trust and not worry about being scammed by.. I recommend this company to whoever needs their car transported.. Thx you Amerifreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Derek Nguyen
    Date:7/19/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: The Perfect Transporter
    Review:Originally I had planned to use another company. Fortunately, I found a professional endorsement for AmeriFreight stating that they were the only car transport organization to consider. I contacted Amerifreight and was pleased from the very beginning... [ More ]
    Poster:ron zander
    Date:7/19/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Another Win with Amerifreight
    Review:Excellent as always! The transport came early and got to my destination early which worked out perfectly for my schedule. They weren't able to deliver my car directly to my home but offered to do so 24 hours later free of charge (I opted to go pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea NaniniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Peace of Mind While Moving
    Review:Very easy to work with and went over the top to find us a truck to get our cars there on time. Was happy to answer questions and contact us with updates. I would recommend using this company in a heart beat. [ View ]
    Poster:Ephraim
    Date:7/19/2013 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Found out I needed to transport my car from California to Michigan last minute. AmeriFreight had the best reviews online and as well was the most affordable option to have my car transported last minute whereas the other companies i had contacted had... [ More ]
    Poster:SandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the Tits!
    Review:Went smoothly. One call to set it up and one call to accept the offer with a great price! ***** I will use them again next time for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:CiamaicheloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: Would I use AmeriFreight again?
    Review:After submitting a request to have my car transported from New Orleans to Salt Lake City, Jorge called me with an explanation of how AmeriFreight works and an estimate of the shipping cost. Jorge handled my account throughout the experience, and res... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: OKAY
    Review:My broker at AmeriFreight was great. The only problem that I had was with the transporter of my vehicle. He told me my car would arrive, at the latest, Wednesday or Thursday, and he did not show up until latel Friday evening. Better, and more accu... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay StaffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Overjoyed with this service
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and I was seriously stressed about the process. I called Bob because all the positive reviews he had and it really worked out well. My car arrived ahead of schedule and I couldn't be more pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:David PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: MNPLS - San Fran
    Review:Everything was quite as it should have been. Everyone was very nice and professional to deal with. No unexpected costs, delays or damage. Well worth it. [ View ]
    Poster: mike weber
    Date:7/18/2013 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Super service!
    Review:We were very impressed by Amerifreight and Graham! They did a wonderful job transporting our cars from Massachusetts to Texas. Since it was a holiday weekend we briefly lost contact with the car's carrier. Graham went out of his way to not only locat... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review: I am very satisfied with the service. The pick up was on time and even the delivery was on time It took just four days to get my car. Both for pick up and delivery, I received the call in advance and it helped me in getting myself ready to g... [ More ]
    Poster:ANIRUDHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: The REAL Deal in Transport Shipping
    Review:Graham with AmeriFreight was open and honest about the cost of my shipment. There were no hidden fees or funny business. He found a transport to ship my vehicle across the country without a scratch on it. Thanks, Graham! [ View ]
    Poster:MoniqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Made Easy!
    Review:After doing a great deal of research on car transport companies, I decided to use AmeriFreight and I'm so happy I did! Jorge was incredibly helpful from the beginning in helping us decide the package that made most sense for us. We did not have much ... [ More ]
    Poster:PriyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: California to Virginia
    Review:We are a military family and we moved two vehicles from Southern California to Northern Virginia area. Graham AmeriFrieght was very professional and walked us through the process. They answered all our questions and allowed us to feel confident abo... [ More ]
    Poster:David EverlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:I appreciated having one person to contact throughout the transport experience. Knowing I had Graham's direct line made me feel secure with the process of shipping my car from San Diego to Virginia. I could call him directly, and not be put on hold o... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:41:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75