View 149,416 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,417th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Honest straight up people to work with.
    Review:I had called around and gone online to gather many quotes.I read reviews about the companies i had received quotes from,there were many stories that troubled me and made me fearful to commit to allowing them to transport my newly purchased customized... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristian
    Date:6/14/2013 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Service
    Review:As a first time buyer for this type of service my overall experience with AmeriFreight greatly exceeded expectations. The turnaround time to get a final quote with a contract was very quick and seamless. All my questions were promptly and accurately ... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Jack RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Transported car from Florida to Vermont
    Review:Everything was handled as promised from pick up to delivery. The driver was courteous and helpful. I will gladly do business with this company again even though it did cost me a little more than I originally thought. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Jan
    Date:6/13/2013 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: It got here at last.
    Review:They could not find a transport company within a reasonable time at the price quoted. It took much longer than I expected and ended up costing more than the original quote. They did keep a good dialogue with me through the whole process though. In th... [ More ]
    Poster:TerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 7:28:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight, they're so great, they'll take your car across the state!
    Review:I was moving from Massachusetts to Portland, OR, which is just about as far as you can travel coast to coast, and was a complete novice at the autotransport industry. Amerifreight was one of the only companies certified as A+ by the BBB, which was my... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Not just awesome service but great experience with them
    Review:This was the first time i have ever used this type of service (car shipping), and after a lot of research online and with friends, I found this company AmeriFreight on review sites, and from there I chose them. From the first call with Bob i felt ... [ More ]
    Poster:Juan Uribe
    Date:6/13/2013 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: terrible
    Review:Never using it again. Orded the transport for 750.00 and they jacked up the price to 1250.00. Also the guy was 9 days late picking it up [ View ]
    Response:Our apologies for not living up to this customer's expectations. We are very clear from the onset that rates quoted at the economy saver rate are bids we place on possible shipments if carriers have open capacity that needs to be filled. It often takes time to get the vehicles shipped at that rate but many times will require customers to up the rate if there is a higher demand. Also this time of the year is particularly busy and it may mean delays in shipping. AmeriFreight always tries to negotiate for the best rate in every possible way for a customer. We do get it right most times as is evident from our overall very positive reviews. Still we will always learn from every less than perfect experience and try to do better. [ view ]
    Poster:Ian Carey
    Date:6/13/2013 6:24:00 PM
    Review:I researched A LOT of transportation companies because I was shipping a brand new car. I found very few poor ratings on this company and they received a good rating from the Better Business Bureau. I called them and within 1 hour they had a carrier t... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Blair This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Difficult to North Dakota
    Review:It took about 3 weeks of availability to find a freighter to ship to North Dakota. Ali Trans did deliver successfully, but would've liked a bit more follow up from Amerifreight when driver tried to get us to do strange things like "just give hi... [ More ]
    Poster:C175t
    Date:6/13/2013 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service VERY Fast Best price
    Review:I searched through various shipping companies to ship my car from NY to CA and AmeriFreight had the lowest price for that route. I almost shipped my car with Safe Direct but ended up not going through with it because of the price gap between the two ... [ More ]
    Poster:HollyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Pick AmeriFreight!
    Review:I searched a lot of companies before deciding on AmeriFreight. It was well worth it. Bob was my contact there and he immediately made me less stressed about this major piece of moving across the country. He explained and educated me on how the pro... [ More ]
    Poster:JanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2013 1:37:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Moving from Mi to Wa. The original price for the move was about 900. By the time it was actually shipped it cost 1500. The vehicle was scheduled for pickup on 24 April. It was eventually picked up on 24 May. Instead of the agent collecting 350 for hi... [ More ]
    Poster:AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 10:06:00 PM
    Subject: Least Hassle Possible
    Review:Having never shipped a car before I was very intimidated by the entire process going in, but Amerifreight honestly made things very clear, gave me decent advice and knowledge of what the process entails and helped me find a service that was exactly w... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan JenningsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Driver smelled like roses
    Review:Thx for getting my car there safely, on time and smelling fresh. Last company I used smelled the car up, but your drivers were GREAT. My kids even said, "that man smells nice". Will use you again on the next move. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection – Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:K GardnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: amerifreight review
    Review:Everyone with amerifreight was extremely friendly and my shipment and arrival of car was perfect. The carrier Incognito Express was very courteous and picked up my car and delivered it with no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:garyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:AmeriFreight was able to ship my car from Toledo, OH to California within the time frame I wanted. At first, I was very hesitant about shipping my car across the country. I spoke with Graham at AmeriFreight, and he answered all the questions that I h... [ More ]
    Poster:TrishThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 12:43:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Jorge
    Review:AmeriFreight and Jorge were nice. The truck driver Bruce was also very nice. The whole process is very expensive. I think the car shipping industry should consider a different pricing model so there is some pricing consistency based on distance trave... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 10:12:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipment
    Review:Shipment went smoothly with little overhead required on my part. Everything was done and tracked as agreed. Price was reasonable. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2013 7:34:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient, timely, trouble free transport
    Review:Contact person was very knowledgeable, informative, concise, reasonable about fees, timely in locating an efficient carrier, excellent about supervising the transport and following up about the quality of transport. [ View ]
    Poster:John Bohr
    Date:6/11/2013 9:43:00 PM
    Subject: Glad we found Amerifreight
    Review:The entire process was smooth and the price was excellent. I was contacted immediately and given a very reasonable quote. They picked up my BMW exactly when they said they would and delivered the car very quickly, in just a few days. The lines of ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/11/2013 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Done Right Delivery
    Review:Our first time experience in shipping a vehicle from Massachusetts to Texas turned out to be a positive and successful one. Working with Amerifreight, we found representatives of the company to be professional, knowledgeable and helpful. As we were... [ More ]
    Poster:AndreThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPPING MADE EASY!
    Review:I did some research and was astonish to find that there are so many companies out there and naturally it can get overwhelming. However, I read the reviews about Amerifreight and decided to call them up. They did not disappoint! The main thing I wante... [ More ]
    Poster:PhuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Fair price for reliable service
    Review:We were quoted a low price by Amerifreight and then had to pay a higher price (by $250) when the actually carrier was found - but that is pretty standard based on the research we conducted. The date of pick up was ideal, but the time of day did keep... [ More ]
    Poster:MaxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight review
    Review:Overall I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. The staff were very knowledgable and able to help out with any of my concerns. Also it didn't take long for them to find a company to deliver my car and at a fair price. I would recommend them to an... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin BrantThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Job,Fast and Easy
    Review:AmeriFreigth did it's job as they promised ,accurate timing both for pick up and delivering the car.Also the carrier was a professional one that contacted me well in advance for the pick up .Thank you for the professional job you did. Overall I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:MouThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Delivers!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Going in with no prior knowledge of the process, I dedicated myself to reading as much information as available on the web regarding this service. I evaluated over 30 transport brokers, creating a comparison... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Can't Beat The Price
    Review:In the high season for car shipping, Amerifreight still got me a shipping price $150 cheaper than the next quote. The driver who picked up and delivered by car was courteous and responsible. This is the second time that I've used Amerifreight to sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:6/11/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: GA to MA
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was extremely honest about how the transport would work. He made all contact information for the carrier available. I had no problems contacting the carrier. Pick up took a couple days longer than I expected but the car was in ... [ More ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: reveiw
    Review:good communocation with inside person. Driver did not communicate well but was friendly and effeciant with delivery. would have desired an earler drop off and pick up time. [ View ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Review:I called them after some trouble with another shipping company who took my deposit and failed to provide the promised service. After that I was a little guarded about finding a new company. Jorge told me that I would not be charged by Ameri [ View ]
    Poster:AJ RollinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Value in the end, but some frustration along the way
    Review:We were moving from Chicago to Los Angeles and were recommended AmeriFreight based on word-of-mouth and Internet searches. We agreed to $745 total after discounts for writing this review. Given that the Chicago to LA route was highly desirable, Jor... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob N.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: First-Time Customer- -LA to CT
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car anywhere, and it was an excellent experience. Bob took me through the process of shipping a car and he was very patient with me when I asked questions. Also, I didn't have any trouble contacting Bob or anyone f... [ More ]
    Poster:AbbeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable company, fast service
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Bob was very knowledgeable about what it would take to get my car shipped on a tight schedule and was always available to answer my questions. Overall it was a very smooth process and my car got out to CA in... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:6/9/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made it fast and easy
    Review:In order to choose a shipping service to move my two vehicles across the country I had two criteria: 1) minimize the time it took for meet to set up and arrange the move and 2) pay a competitive price AmeriFreight met both of these criteria pe... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2013 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: customer review
    Review:Jorge was great in providing customer service. i dropped my car @ Amerifreight's Atlanta office. Jorge called to start the paperwork while I was on my way driving over there, so the process could be started as soon as I get there. I chose the stand... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Got there fine but a little painful setting it up
    Review:All in all the service was okay but it was a little frustrating often not being able to reach either a receptionist or agent by phone, not getting called back after leaving a message, asking for verification emails and not getting them, having the co... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Alex TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Job!
    Review:Amerifreight is doing great to have the service done as they promised. I have got my situation very limited time and they made that happened just as they promised. I am very impressed and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their he... [ More ]
    Poster:Jiafan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Service was on time and delivered early. Competent professionals from Amerifreight were able to secure a driver in very little time. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:T Doan
    Date:6/6/2013 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service and price on cross-country car shipping
    Review:My agent was Graham Turner and he was amazing! I needed to ship my car from CA to MI within a specific time period and Graham not only gave me the best price, but made the whole process smooth and easy. He was always available on the phone and very u... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa WuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, poor quote
    Review:Quoted at $900 with the size of the vehicle already disclosed. It was an oversized rock crawler and I included measurements early in the process. Total ended up being $1550. I wish the quote would have been a little closer to reality. With that said,... [ More ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Get R Done!
    Review:I highly recommend Amerifreight! I was unfamiliar with the process, and Graham was great to work with - to the point, prompt and he made the entire transaction simple. He answered the phone quickly, handled the paperwork instantly, and was grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric JakubowskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: No Need to Shop Around
    Review:We used Amerifreight once before to ship a vehicle after shopping the market and researching the field. We were very pleased with their service and performance then, and this time there was simply no need to shop around. I made a phone call, the de... [ More ]
    Poster:James WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: There is honor among theives
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle. I found the process very intimidating once I started filling the 'free quote' requests and began receiving dozens and dozens of emails and multiple repeated phone calls. Over the next few weeks, I read the reviews of ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:6/4/2013 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered what they promised
    Review:Amerifreight delivered what they promised to me, on-time and straight forward. The driver was extremely friendly and I could tell he was thorough with his job which meant a lot because it is a financial investment to ship a car. I would use their com... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service!
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on the date stated and communication was excellent between Graham, carrier and myself. The carrier was very professional and delivered as promised. I highly recommend Graham, very prompt in response to questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Brown
    Date:6/4/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:They were great! On time on the pickup and early on delivery. I will definitely use them again if ever have the need to ship a vehicle across the country. [ View ]
    Poster:MBernsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Wrangler
    Review:This was our second experience with Ameri Freight. Our first experience was above and beyond excellent. The first time the pick up was prompt and the delivery was prompt. This experience was good BUT it took much longer than planned. I'm not exac... [ More ]
    Poster:SeanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service: Good job Jorge
    Review:Car was shipped pretty much as expected. The process was full explained well ahead of time and everything for the mostpart went well [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry Trieu
    Date:6/4/2013 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:AmeriFreight did a fantastic job transporting my car on time at an affordable price!  Jorge was very helpful and ensured I was updated through out the process. Thanks AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:6/3/2013 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Graham
    Review:Process was clear and easy. Cost and timing was as quoted and dealt with only professional, responsible parties every step of the way, The vehicle was delivered earlier than expected in great condition. I would use AmeriFreight again and not hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/3/2013 7:09:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73