View 144,619 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,620th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2038 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:No problems. Everything came off without a hitch. It cost 150 more than my original quote but I just wanted it done [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:C PlymaleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2013 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery Time
    Review:I would like to say that the delivery time was longer than originally scheduled due to very bad weather. It took a few extra days but the Jeep made it in good condition. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:ShellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/21/2013 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Great service - Was able to move up pick-up prior to the storm! Communication with the driver after the initial transportation set up was seamless. Would use again should the need arise. [ View ]
    Poster:Hope
    Date:2/21/2013 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Better than expected
    Review:I strongly recommended AmeriFreight, at least to transport your car. Mine was transported from North Carolina to California, I have to pay extra because the car was not running, the battery was dead (for over 1.5 yrs). The quoted price was very reaso... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/21/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Patience is a Virtue~Glad I waited
    Review:Well after having to spend sometime searching the web and receiving phone calls for a suitable company that would take their dealing with customers seriously and in a professional manner. I found Amerifreight through several carefully read reviews I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Vladimyr
    Date:2/20/2013 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made moving my Jeep easy.
    Review:I was nervous to transport my Jeep Wrangler from my mother-in-law's house in Florida to my house in Los Angeles. I looked online and recieved several quotes. I also read a bunch of reviews. The reviews regarding AmeriFreight were very positive and... [ More ]
    Poster:Luke
    Date:2/20/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Return Customer
    Review:I am a return customer because of how well this company works at finding you the right transportation at the right price. Always reliable and easy to communicate with. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/20/2013 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: On Time Pickup and delivery
    Review:Since this was my first move within US, I had many doubts. But the way Graham handled the whole show was amazing. He frequently contacted me to ensure that everything went on very smooth and I could get my car on time. Really appreciate the customer ... [ More ]
    Poster:SriramThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Awesome Professional Service
    Review:I doubt that you will find anyone better than Graham and Bob Turner at AmeriFreight. Since this was the very first time we were shipping an auto, we were true novices. Graham took the time to explain the whole process on how every thing works fro... [ More ]
    Poster:John Albano
    Date:2/20/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Excellent with pick up, however delivered earlier than date stated on my contract. They then tried to get me to pay $15/day for my car to sit in the lot, when they delivered it early. However, after reviewing my contract, they saw when the delivery d... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/19/2013 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: 940015882-VY
    Review:i was recommended before from a friend, then i start ship with them.This is the second time i use Amerifriegt, in the second time i did not even shop around. they are honest, relaible, and very fast. i will not even look to another carrier...... [ View ]
    Poster:Khalid
    Date:2/19/2013 4:57:00 PM
    Review:The driver as well as staff was extremely helpful, polite and professional. I have used them before and have never had a problem. Great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Annette King
    Date:2/19/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:Transport was excellent. Pick up and deliver on time, fast response, Friendly guy, and great service. Would and will definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy Chiang
    Date:2/18/2013 9:45:00 PM
    Subject: FAST AND PAINLESS!
    Review:I am extremely pleased with the service given to me by AmeriFreight. I spoke with Jorge Cruz about my car needing to be shipped to California and a company bid on my car that day! My car was picked up the day after it was made available. My car arriv... [ More ]
    Poster:Monique
    Date:2/18/2013 8:40:00 PM
    Subject: I enjoyed the service
    Review:I have to ship my car from Houston to Philly. I called them early because I don't know if it will be picked up on time. It was picked up the next day, and the driver stored my car till I arrived to Philly. I thought the customer service was good. Bob... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy Yu
    Date:2/18/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:My dealings with Amerifreight were excellent- -I dealt with Graham and he was good to answer questions and call to see if I needed anything else. Due to location and time deadlines only one carrier was available which I accepted at a higher price (my... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Ables
    Date:2/18/2013 9:33:00 AM
    Subject: Keep Calm and Trust your Car to Travel On... Trust AmeriFreight!
    Review:I recently moved from Charlotte, NC to San Clemente, CA. Making that cross-country road trip in my vehicle was just not feasible. After estimating the cost of gas, lodging, and food along my 3,000 mile journey, the answer was simple; ship the car. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessie
    Date:2/16/2013 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Happy client
    Review:I had decided to use AmeriFreight as my car shipping broker after looking through its great reviews, Graham did outstanding job for me to secure a reasonable price as well as dealing with the driver on behalf of me till the car got delivered safely. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dong
    Date:2/14/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Would definitely use Amerifreight again. Customer service rep, Jorge Cruz, was a pleasure to work with. Pick up and delivery very prompt! [ View ]
    Poster:Kathleen Aterno
    Date:2/14/2013 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy Customer
    Review:This was an unusual arrangement as I am from Canada. I had a customer of mine stranded in Maryland with a vehicle break down. I had arranged to get the vehicle repaired but my customer had continued on their journey to Arizona as the repair would tak... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla Blacquiere
    Date:2/14/2013 7:06:00 AM
    Subject: NEMO trip to Massachusetts !
    Review:We were amazed with service we received from AmeriFreight. They can adopt the postal quote, because neither rain, sleet or snow delayed our car! The first contact, for the quote, was with Graham. He was extremely professional and promptly posted ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patti
    Date:2/13/2013 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 El Camino
    Review:Car was delivered unharmed and it was only 1 day late due to ice storms. It was in great shape and Tom the truck driver extremely helpful [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:2/13/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: That was easy
    Review:I've never shipped a car and was totally at a loss how to go about it. I believe his name was Carlos (if memory of an elder lady still serves correctly) explained everything in detail to me, kept me informed through the whole process and was a great ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gisela
    Date:2/12/2013 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: I am glad to use Amerifreight!
    Review:I have yet to verify the condition of the car as I am still in NC while the car is in California however the service was excellent. Graham was very helpful and prompt and gave me the best quote amongst all carriers. The pick up was scheduled on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:AnujThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Yes! this is it. end of search.
    Review:Got the name and contact from Google and wanted to check out. So made a call and got quote, made the order and got order invoice both by the end of phone call. In almost 10 mins I have the trucker's information. The trucker called me by evening and h... [ More ]
    Poster:pkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/12/2013 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Pleasant, professional C.S. On time pick up and delivery (actually, it was a lot faster than I expected). Driver was very friendly and professional. I strongly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Tien
    Date:2/12/2013 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great job and thanks, Jorge!
    Review:Excellent experience! Having never shipped cars through transporters and after reading (in the internet) about all kinds of hair-raising experience folks have had in trying to do this, we were very worried about the whole process. We chose AmeriFreig... [ More ]
    Poster:anirban bhattacharyya
    Date:2/11/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Seemless and efficient
    Review:I was a bit hesitant about shipping my 2 cars from San Diego to GA after reading some much confusing information about the process but Graham and Amerifreight made it happen in a seemless manner I wish my moving company was as efficient - cars too... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/11/2013 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome customer service!
    Review:I had the pleasure of working with Graham, he was very polite and kept me informed through the whole process. We had some issues with a previous company and them not keeping in contact with me while trying to locate a driver this was not the case wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Sara
    Date:2/11/2013 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:i would definitely recommend amerifreight to everyone! Bob at amerifreight was very helpful explaining everythiing about the shiipping business.i was told the window for pickup would be 5-8 days after putting in my order which is fine, the following ... [ More ]
    Poster:Edwardd P.
    Date:2/10/2013 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight = AmeriAwesome
    Review:Made an online inquiry and got an immediate response from the company. Bob explained to me how car shipping normal works because it was my first time. He explained all options and their associated costs. I was able to make an informed decision that f... [ More ]
    Poster:Joshua Korzilius
    Date:2/9/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Ram
    Review:Graham stayed in contact with me the whole time and followed up with phone calls. I would use Graham again. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:2/9/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: My Car Arrived Before I Could Blink!
    Review:I originally planned on using a popular competitor to ship my car from SD to CO because of their "almost-too-good-to-be-true" quote. However, after stumbling across this website and reading horror stories from people who waited weeks to ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Jesus C
    Date:2/9/2013 3:06:00 PM
    Subject: dude, where's my car? seriously, where is it?
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight; after shipping my vehicle from NJ to CA almost 3 years ago, it was time to ship my car back. I decided that based on my past 5 star experience, I'd go with the company again. The reason that I will not give... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge, 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Sofia S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:This was my first time to ship a car. Bob Turner explained to me how the system worked. I thought the Ameri Freight was the primary shipper, however they are a broker for securing haulers, so your car goes up on a bid and destination board. Since ... [ More ]
    Poster:peterhassialisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/9/2013 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Good service. Honest. Took too long to find a carrier. Ended up paying 50% more than original estimate. [ View ]
    Poster:Mario Saltarelli
    Date:2/9/2013 6:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service - Will definitely use again!
    Poster:Anuj DewanganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2013 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt
    Review:The use of this company was worth it. They were quick, precise and prompt with the delivery of my car. It was quite expensive but you get what you pay for which was a peace of mind knowing that my car was in good condition and safe. [ View ]
    Poster:VernonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/8/2013 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Quickest Pick up ever !!!
    Review:I've shipped hundreds of cars all over the world . And I will have to say Bob @ Amerifreight was awesome to work with !! I shipped an inoperable car , which a lot of company's frown on .. Bob gave me a great rate and it wasn't 10 minutes after he sub... [ More ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:2/8/2013 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: Experience with Amerifreight car shipping
    Review:This was the first time I've shipped a car so I was a little apprehensive in the beginning. Graham quickly took the anxiety away with his apparent knowledge and experience in the business. He found a transporter within a reasonable time. The car was... [ More ]
    Poster:Amado Dolorico
    Date:2/8/2013 1:07:00 AM
    Review:Jorge did a great job explaining the conditions of the agreement etc. He did a good job in staying in contact and coordinating everything. My timeline was tight and everything worked out fine. The carrier did an equally good job coordinating, comm... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:2/7/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: 5 star rating/review (transport of jeep)
    Review:5 STAR All the Way!!! I've purchased and have had approximately 20 automobiles transported (30's models up to a 2006 430 Ferrari) from various locations around the US to my home in Alabama during the past 5 years, both in "open" and &qu... [ More ]
    Poster:james wescottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/7/2013 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: My experience was so great, I'm using them again!
    Review:Had my Land Rover shipped from San Diego to Memphis... Was a little nervous because I'd shipped a car before and it arrived late and the driver was very hard to get ahold of. Not good when they have your wheels! Anyway, my experience with this time w... [ More ]
    Poster:Roxanne
    Date:2/7/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: On schedule
    Review:The car was picked up and delivered on time with no damage. The driver picked up the car on time although it was snowing heavily. [ View ]
    Poster:YI
    Date:2/6/2013 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Transport of my car
    Review:Amerifreight gave me the best bid and Graham was very honest about how pricing was performed. Britt Davis the truck driver stayed in contact with me along his route updating me on his time of arrival. He was a great guy and showed real concern abou... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Pipkin
    Date:2/6/2013 12:04:00 PM
    Subject: 67 mustang
    Review:Driver kept me updated when he had problems with his truck. Even when problems with truck came up car still arrived early. Driver was very nice guy and had no problems with my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:2/6/2013 7:29:00 AM
    Subject: Exellent experience, these guys tell you everything about the process.
    Review:It was a learning experience made simple by the guy's at Amerifreight Car Shipping. Bob Turner, the west coast representative explained the entire process of the broker, don't let anybody promise you a pickup date until it's confirmed with the carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick G.
    Date:2/5/2013 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: service was ok but the carrier was horrible
    Review:amerifreiights service was ok but the transporter that delivered my car was horrible. they where very rude and i saw them damage another car right in front of me. seeing that, who know what was done to my car in transit. as for amerifreight, the serv... [ More ]
    Poster:welchieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2013 6:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ameri Freight
    Review:Jorge was very helpful with emails prior to pick up, and phone calls looking for prospective carriers. Shipping was at the short end of their estimate. [ View ]
    Poster:howard smyth
    Date:2/5/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Review:Jorge was very helpful. The truck was broken down so we were delayed a few days but Jorge was very helpful and communicative. Car arrived safely less than a week later. [ View ]
    Poster:EHardy
    Date:2/5/2013 3:32:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70