View 152,539 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,540th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2070 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.82% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.18% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Excellent company
    Review:Amerifreight was easy to deal with and with both my moves from coast to coast they did a great job. No problems and no worries the whole way. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: FIVE SHINING STARS
    Review:This is the fourth time I have worked with Graham Turner and AmeriFreight and every time they have been incredibly professional and competent. In my opinion, they have to be unsurpassed by anyone else in the car transport business. Every time I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike George
    Date:7/30/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome First Time Experience
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, and boy was I nervous. Jorge was wonderful throughout the whole process, not to mention he ensured all my questions were answered. He was prompt with emails and returning phone calls, to make this shipping exper... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge, 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:SusieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Great Honest Customer Service
    Review:We were very satisfied with our experience with Amerifreight. We had our van transported back home after vacation and didn't encounter any problems. It was delivered on time. Bob Turner was very good about getting back to us quickly about enquiries. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Jennie KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/30/2013 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: 2x use
    Review:This was our second time using Amerifright... Yes I would use again. H/W the pay for car cashiers check or cash only keepS me on edge. Just an sketchy ending but good company overall. [ View ]
    Poster:MNThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I have used a number of different car transport companies, and must say that my contact person at Amerifreight, Graham Turner was the most helpful and pleasant contact I have dealt with. Graham was always available to answer my questions, and he had ... [ More ]
    Poster:claudiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great car shipping experience!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car. The total price was a bit over my budget, but I think it is ok considering I also purchased insurance w/ my order. Bob Turner is the person I worked with and his is very professional. He explained in detail abou... [ More ]
    Poster:YehThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Trials and Tribulations of Moving
    Review:In early June we contacted Amerifreight and agreed on a price for relocating our car for a price quote of $1,350.00. We advised Amerifreight that our airplane flight to Washington from Maine would begin June 26th, and that we would want our car in ro... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable that we were unable to have better success with this shipment. Our estimates are based on distance and some measure of route difficulty. Unfortunately, some locations prove to be much more problematic to ship from. We always try our utmost to move our customers vehicles at the most cost effective rates and as close to the required deadlines. Unlike the majority of our orders we could not make this work as well as we wanted to and we fully understand the customer's dissatisfaction. We hope to learn from this experience to improve our ability to be more accurate on our estimates and determination of isolated or remote pickup or drop off locations. [ view ]
    Poster:Cyric McEnultyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 7:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:Got the truck delivered from Austin,TX to State College,PA, saved me a lot effort to drive the truck myself. [ View ]
    Poster:Yiming ZhangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Dramatic process, but car shipped at the end.
    Review:Initially, my agent put the wrong first available date. But eventually, they managed to get the car shipped at the very same day of my flight to CA (7/16/2013). The price was very high because until 7/15, still no carrier was assigned. So I had to in... [ More ]
    Poster:Tsan PanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 6:01:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Car Across the Country
    Review:AmeriFreight was very helpful in answering all our questions about transporting a vehicle across the country. Graham was helpful and located a truck company quickly. This was the first time to ever use this type of service and if we move across the c... [ More ]
    Poster:MerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Took Great Care of My Baby
    Review:Relocating your family for a new job is a stressful experience as anyone who has done it knows well. Having to transport a classic '66 Mustang and worrying about its condition is just a bonus streesor. I read the reviews and called AmeriFreight hop... [ More ]
    Poster:John ReidyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Veteran
    Review:First time user. Called several carriers to compare services and finally chose AmeriFreight. Overall, AmeriFreight was informative, courteous and price was competitive. Pickup date and delivery date was on schedule. Vehicle was delivered with no dama... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Andrews
    Date:7/27/2013 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Happy
    Review:I would recommend AmeriFreight. It was pricer than I had expected but overall the service was very good. [ View ]
    Poster:ErikaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/27/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent First Time Experience
    Review:If you've never shipped a car before, try AmeriFreight. It was like talking to a friend. They explained the process in very simple terms, gave up front costs, up front chances of getting a carrier, and honest answers to all questions. My company ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chad MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight service and flexibility overcome initial bumps
    Review:Overall, I am highly please with shipping services thru Amerifreight. The bottom line is that my vehicle arrived after my desired date and in the same condition as it started. There was an initial issue, as there were multiple attempts to schedule ... [ More ]
    Poster:KMcAteeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job!
    Review:AmeriFreight was fantastic. Bob was awesome- he was knowledgeable, courteous and was available to talk to me throughout the process. The car was picked up and dropped off exactly when I wanted and in perfect condition. The cost was great for a enclos... [ More ]
    Poster:Beatrice & Ravi BirbalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:My experience was great. I had never thought it could be so easy to set everything up and have my vehicle delivered. I'm currently in the military and I needed my car transported to Washington from Texas. The dates I was given were exactly what I was... [ More ]
    Poster:GriseldaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I made initial contact vie email. I got a quote the next day. I wasn't sure when the vehicle would be ready for pickup so called AmeriFreight. I told to call when ready. A few days later I did and within the hour got a return call and was told me veh... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Barry Brannan
    Date:7/26/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Overall satisfied
    Review:I felt the communication was good between my transport broker as myself and the car was delivered in excellent shape at a reasonable price. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Therese Borges
    Date:7/26/2013 7:54:00 AM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:Having never used a auto transport company. I was ver apprehensive needless to say. Graham &Bob were great in explaining everything . We had a driver within hours and he was great in keeping us posted of pickup time within a couple of days of agr... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy Jenkins
    Date:7/26/2013 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Broker and Q-Express Carrier
    Review:Bob at AmeriFreight was very helpful in getting this difficult to place haul (mini-van) with a carrier. His responsiveness was first rate and I had no problem getting answers to all my questions. He was especially easy to deal with when after I revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/26/2013 12:04:00 AM
    Subject: Transport car from CA to GA
    Review:I was new to the transport business and really did not know what to expect but I was pleased with the customer service. Graham was my initial contact and he was very helpful. He gave me an initial estimate of $750.00 and explained it was an ESTIMATE ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wendy Saffo
    Date:7/25/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Varoom on the road on again !
    Review:For a variety of reasons I chose not to drive my car cross country. I was very apprehensive to trust anyone with the responsibility and did quite a bit of research on several options before I decided on AmeriFreight.. Bob from Ameri Freight was ... [ More ]
    Poster:ValerieAnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Shipper
    Review:This was a first time for me in shipping my vehicle and I feel that the overall experience was fine. I would do it again if I had to, as everything went pretty smooth on the pick up end of things. My car was delivered at a dealership at the destina... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah OliverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: Not the nightmare I expected
    Review:I saw many stories online about car shipping nightmares so it took me a while to decide to use AmeriFreight but in the end a little additional money brought me good service and peace of mind! Jorge was in constant contact with me from the beginning ... [ More ]
    Poster:Philip GreenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth transaction
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was a great experience. Great communication and explanations to someone who has never shipped a car before. They were prompt and very efficient. I would definitely use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Somchin Puangsuvan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: MD to CA - Mazda 3
    Review:After diligently trying to find a reputable transportation broker, I was fortunate to find AmeriFreight.Promptly after requesting a quote, George contacted me with a clear description of the process and choices.I was able to get answers to all my que... [ More ]
    Poster:AYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight - Solid company, competive price
    Review:I needed to transport a 2013 GMC Savana 3500 Extended Passenger van we bought via the internet from Tyler TX to Charlotte NC. I submitted my request for quotes on movemycar dot com and received numerous quotes very quickly. I then started research... [ More ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2013 12:42:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:Great experience on 2 cross country moves, no complaints. Jorge is great, really helpful. Have had no problems with this company [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/24/2013 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable shipper
    Review:Definitely recommend using Amerifreight for any carshipping customers looking to transport a car. Jorge was my shipping agent easy to contact whenever I needed an update during the process. My car was delivered in one piece by the carrier and I have ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Doxey
    Date:7/24/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Hire with 100 o/o Confidence Quick Easy and Affordable
    Review:Hired a company off the web and after a month of texts, calls and emails our car was still sitting at the dealership. I called Amerifreight, after finding them on the BBB site with an A+ rating, spoke to Rachael Dixon and within 20 minutes I had a co... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Susan McAuleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB!
    Review:Amerifreight shipped our car to California from Georgia at the beginning of summer, then just shipped it back home. Everything happened just the way Jorge said it would and on time. The whole process was easy and fast. Everyone we had contact with... [ More ]
    Poster:GeriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Broker and Q-Express Carrier
    Poster:Terry M
    Date:7/24/2013 7:22:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Hits Grandslam! Don't strike out with another company!
    Review:Amerifreight was just awesome! From the first contact with their representative, Jorge, they were the utmost professionals. They kept me informed every step of the way. My son was promoted from one minor league baseball team to another while hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Julian WebbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 6:26:00 PM
    Review:Very thorough description of the service. Very responsive to calls and emails. Price quote was honored. Car was delivered exactly on time. [ View ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Was Alright
    Review:Shipping agreement was ok. they had a hard time finding a convenient and discounted shipping for me due to my location being far from the city. The delivery time was prompt. i would recommend the company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Frangelico Tacan
    Date:7/24/2013 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:Do your homework! While AmeriFreight is not the cheapest, they are worth the price. I was the banker on this move and made all of the arrangements for the pickup and delivery.I paid for my mother's car to be transported from Toledo Ohio to my brother... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/24/2013 7:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:First time to transport a car. After some online research. I contacted Bob at AmeriFreight and his reply was prompt and informative. So we setup a bid and I waited for a couple of days (but it was not very urgent to me anyway). During those days I go... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:7/24/2013 4:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transported my car from GA to CA
    Review:I was very pleased with their services. I would use the services again to transport my vehicle. One time and excellent services. [ View ]
    Poster:Martha
    Date:7/24/2013 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Went Well
    Review:No complaints. Contacted Amerifreight and they explained the processed well. After reviewing the contract I decided to go ahead with the company. The vehicle was picked up 3500 miles away from my location at a relatives home and made its way to our h... [ More ]
    Poster:BethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 9:32:00 PM
    Subject: awesome service
    Review:Be aware! !!!! This company is great and will accommodate you in any situation you may be in. Working with bob all my nerves settled down and I was able to enjoy my trip and felt even better when my car was in my face in good condition although more ... [ More ]
    Poster:Quinton This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Car was Transported.
    Review:Car was transported quickly. When received in Florida, the license plate had been stolen. The auto carrier was not helpful in this process nor accepted responsibility. Neither the shipper nor Amerifreight has followed up on this situation after multi... [ More ]
    Poster:PeteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Dishonest
    Review:Needed the car delivered on a specific day and told Jorge I would take the carrier's higher than quoted offer if they could promise to deliver it on this exact day. He said he would check. He got back to me and said it would work. I agreed to the ... [ More ]
    Response:Negative reviews on our services are always taken very seriously. We do all we can to build trust with our customers. We never intend to be dishonest or deceive in any of our dealings. That would serve no purpose. From our overwhelmingly positive reviews it is evident that we always try to be transparent and clear in all our communications with our customers. In this case we did get a confirmation from the carrier that he would be able to deliver on the day required. Unfortunately carriers may find that their schedules change that may lead to different pickup or delivery times. It is however not acceptable that customers should be inconvenienced due to these inconsistencies. Furthermore the conduct of this carrier to solicit business outside our agreement is unacceptable. We have added this carrier to our blocked list and will not use their service any more. To our customer, we want to respond that we did all we said we would and yes with an economy saver rate no pickups or deliveries are guaranteed, but we did convey the message that the carrier agreed to deliver on the required date. It is unfortunate that they did not keep to their promise. Every bad or sad experience is always a learning moment for us and we will do our best to avoid this from happening again. [ view ]
    Poster:DeniseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: My Car and Its First Adventure
    Review:Thanks to my friend's referral, I don't have to spend lot of my times doing research on car transport companies. I was very impressive with the deal that AmeriFreight had. The staffs here were very friendly and helpful. Because it was my first ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate NThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 2:16:00 PM
    Review:AmeriFreight explained the process to me right from the get-go to make sure I was well informed and aware of my options. The person on the phone was extremely informative and helpful to make sure I get my car to my destination safely. Will definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Bai Yi ChenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 1:42:00 PM
    Date:7/23/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Always Stayed in Contact and Was Very Prompt
    Review:Amerifreight was very prompt with getting me set up with a carrier. I did the economy saver quote because I had a bit of time before my car was needed to be in TN from California. Within 30 minutes Amerifreight called me back and told me they had a c... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle VaughanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!
    Review:I really enjoyed the service. My car came on time and was intact. It was obviously dirty b/c the carrier was an open one but no big deal. I would recommend the service to anyone. They are honest and are with the BBB. I didnt have to wait long for the... [ More ]
    Poster:EduardoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Service!
    Review:The car was picked up and dropped off in a very professional way! It arrived in AZ early and we were very happy to get it in exactly the same shape as when it was picked up. We would recommend them to all our friends who are shipping a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Helen Platt
    Date:7/23/2013 12:14:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75