View 149,426 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,427th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Saved the Day - for a internet/transport naive user
    Review:I have never used a transport service, so in essence I was a novice, a virgin to this whole system. I went to the internet and just typed in autoshipping for qoutes and I was bombarded by phone calls. I just picked the most "honest" soundin... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:John BarrThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely quick shipment
    Review:Extremely quick shipment of my vehicle. I would definitely use them again to ship any of my vehicles across the US. [ View ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Dependable and Great Communication!
    Review:Great communication and follow-up throughout the process from start to end. They did a great job lining up a carrier and were available the entire time. Thanks Amerifreight. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:BillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:18:00 PM
    Subject: EFFICIENT NO HASSLE SERVICE
    Review:I used Amerifreight to arrange the transport of a BMW 740i from Florida to DC. It was busy season so it took a little while to get a carrier that would bring the car up here at the price I wanted to pay, but Amerifreight worked with me to meet my ne... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:S. ClayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: No need to weep got my Jeep fast & super cheap Amerifreight are friends to keep!
    Review:This game of moving has been tough. A lot of obstacles to overcome and not every company is pleasant to deal with. MVP award goes to Amerifreight for being the all-stars they are - getting the job done right! I asked a million questions and was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Niki PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: WORLDS BEST TRANSPORT-ON TIME & STRESS FREE
    Review:This was my second transport with graham turner of Amerifreight. I have shipped another car with a different broker several years ago, and he was fine. But that was after a horrendous experience with a third outfit that lies, and tried to take my mon... [ More ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:6/21/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Peace of mind
    Review:My husband and I are on a tight schedule starting one job and moving across the country to start another. Working with Bob really put our minds at ease. The process was painless and he kept us informed throughout. Our car was picked up on our firs... [ More ]
    Poster:HelenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight was awsome
    Review:Bob was very honest and made the process extremely transparent. He explained that we should put bid in @ $695.00 but that there may not be many takers at that price. Two days after we bid, Bob called me to let me know we had an offer to do it withi... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug
    Date:6/21/2013 9:19:00 AM
    Subject: Honest, transparent and as promised
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. They were honest and transparent from the beginning. Graham was very helpful. They promised to find a carrier to pick up my car within 5 to 7 days, and they kept the promise. My car was picked up on the 7th ... [ More ]
    Poster:YaserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 7:08:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent, fast
    Review:Great experience. My first time using this company. MUCH better experience than one I had with another highly rated company. [ View ]
    Poster:GeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2013 6:08:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks to AmeriFreight
    Review:I was in a hurry that I needed to ship my car from Michigan to California in one week. Then AmeriFreight tried their best to find the truck driver and they did within just 2 to 3 days with the reasonable price. Furthermore, both the pick-up and deli... [ More ]
    Poster:Chan-Rong LinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: great work bob!
    Review:I used Ameri Frieght to transport a car from Tennesse to South Carolina. Service from start to finish was great. The transport went smooth. I would use this company again when I need a car shipped!!!! A++++ Service [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/20/2013 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great service - would use again
    Review:This was a great service. I would use them again if need be. All the communication was direct and I got a fair price with prompt delivery as promised. I would recommend them to anyone who needs shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Review:Great, straight forward communication and detailed description of how the process works. And it happened right on schedule just as described! Communication was very good with the AmeriFreight and the transport driver. The whole process was much smoot... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg B.
    Date:6/20/2013 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker!
    Review:Graham/Ameri Freight made this process as easy/painless as possible in this industry. Graham was very knowledgeable and responsive from start to finish. I would recommend these guys to anyone shipping their cars. [ View ]
    Poster:LandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing service
    Review:I contacted Jorge about a week before i needed to move to Michigan. In a very short amount of time he located me the nearest truck and gave me a great deal to have my Ford Escape moved. I informed him of a date that would be ideal for my drop off a... [ More ]
    Poster:JessyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2013 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: At least I got my car
    Review:Amerifrieght is a Broker. You are paying them a deposit (broker fee) to place your bid on an internet board somewhere. In my case the deposit was $250. They quoted me an Economy Rate of $745 (San Fran. to Dallas) with a estimated pickup of 5-7 da... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing when customers are less than totally happy with our services. This response may be long but it is important that we comment on the continuous negative references brokers receive from customers mainly because of the inflammatory comments and remarks made by carriers. Customers certainly have the option to ship direct with carriers. There is a risk however that the carrier may be unlicensed, uninsured and have a bad reputation that the customer may be unaware of. It may be very difficult, even impossible to obtain insurance information from a carrier in case of damage during the shipment process. Furthermore AmeriFreight will ensure that should something happen such as a truck breakdown that we will be able to immediately reassign the vehicle to another truck. Without a broker a shipper will have to start at the beginning with the whole shipment process. Shipping direct with a carrier places the shipper at the mercy of the trucker. If the carrier's demands are not met, the customer's vehicle will not be released. Carriers do not fare well with customer support. That is why there are brokers as they deal with them every day and ensure that the shipment process go as uneventful as possible. Reliable brokers will negotiate on behalf of their customers with a carrier to settle and resolve issues that may be encountered during the shipment process. It frustrates us that when we assign a customer's vehicle to a carrier for shipment that they badmouth brokers who really are their bread and butter. It is an indicator of their integrity working with our customers and is already a sign of what type of business they conduct. This carrier will certainly not be used by AmeriFreight again. Going direct with a carrier may be a serious mistake and may cost a shipper dearly. Is it worth the risk? [ view ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:We had to move a Jeep from CA to a mountainous, off the beaten track, town in NC, a route not many auto transporters take. We opted for the 2 day pickup service but it took longer before Bob found us a driver. We had to increase our bid, but AmeriFre... [ More ]
    Poster:HarveyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2013 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Easiest part of my move!
    Review:I was flexible with my delivery date so all I had to do was give Amerifreight the first available day my SUV would be available for pickup and they handled it from there. They notified me very shortly thereafter that they had a spot available on a t... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/19/2013 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight was very responsive. Bob quickly contacted me after I requested a quote. They were very transparent in their terms and the cost. Bob contacted me as soon as a truck was found, and within 24 hours my car had been picked up. The driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Arif
    Date:6/18/2013 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:our agent was available throughout the day whenever we had some questions or wanted to check the status of the car. He made several calls to driversto insure our were being picked up. overall we are very happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:kai
    Date:6/18/2013 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic first-time shipping experience!
    Review:After all I'd read online about shipping cars, I was very anxious about this whole process. I consulted the Better Business Bureau for a recommendation and discovered AmeriFreight. From the very beginning, they were fantastic. There was zero pressur... [ More ]
    Poster:Kate This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: Move to Fla
    Review:This experience was challenging, but as always Jorge was the ultimate professional and handled the difficulties with great attitude and understanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed WhiteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Special handling on my baby, did the work so I could be lazy!
    Review:Sent my 1975 MGB from California to New Jersey. Graham at Amerifreight was punctual and honest. While others gave me a "guaranteed" price, Graham thoroughly explained how the whole process works: from price quote to dispatch to bills of lad... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacob Schwarz
    Date:6/18/2013 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great support! 5 stars
    Review:Great experience! Great customer service! Thanks George! Fast, reliable, my car was in perfect when delivered [ View ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: CHICAGO TO CALI
    Review:I was rather pleased with the services that were provided to me, not only was my car picked up on time but it got to me earlier than expected. And that was something I completely appreciated. All of the workers involved with transferring my vehicle w... [ More ]
    Poster:Tunde AdigunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT Service, would do it again!!
    Review:I just finished college and went to live with my husband who is stationed in Las Vegas. I didn't want to drive from GA to Vegas because I had just bought a brand new RAV4. I wanted as little mileage on it as possible. I was promptly contacted by Bob ... [ More ]
    Poster:Krystal WThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Saved My Bacon by Sacrificing Commission
    Review:I intensively researched companies as it was the first time I shipped a vehicle. Amerifreight was usually around the top of most review lists, and I am very glad I went with them. I was shipping from northern California to upstate Vermont - an hour... [ More ]
    Poster:Brad SummersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job, Amerifreight!
    Review:At first, I was very hesitant about having my car shipped all the way from New Jersey to California. Luckily for me, Amerifright made sure to find me a reputable and trust-worthy company and everything was done without a single hitch. My car even ar... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel CostaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: AGAIN! Amerifreight does NOT FAIL ME
    Review:Hi everyone, After long long web search and long customer reviews, I randomly selected Amerifreight. That was 2 years ago when I moved from New Jersey to Texas. I picked them because their range was intermediate. I figured out that would be the be... [ More ]
    Poster:Nash
    Date:6/18/2013 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Transport Made Easy
    Review:Bob, with Amerifreight, made the auto transport experience very pleasant. Everything went exactly as he said it would. [ View ]
    Poster:Edgar SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: A very happy camper
    Review:Good customer service, Graham at Amerifreight was responsive and pleasant to deal with. My car was picked up within the stated time and delivered with no damage, faster than was promised. The contract said pickup within 7 days, it was picked up in 6 ... [ More ]
    Poster:HallThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:I had a great eperience using Amerifeight. AmeriFreight picked up my car on time and delivered it to the specified location on time. My car was delievered in good condition. I believe AmeriFreight is one of the best Car transport companies and I int... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:6/17/2013 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience
    Review:I am writing this review in regards to a recent transport of my 2006 Mazda 3 (Delivered Tuesday June 11, 2013) with the assistance of AmeriFreight (the vehicle shipment agent). I would like to say my vehicle was delivered with no problems and entire... [ More ]
    Poster:TeshiaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2 cars transported MA to WA
    Review:Overall highly satisfactory. 2 vehicles transported, cost a bit higher than originally expected but worth it as pick up was next day, and Amerifreight (Jorge Cruz) kindly reduced their commission on the deal. Good communication with both Amerifreight... [ More ]
    Poster:David BeierThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 6:37:00 PM
    Subject: Everything was perfect
    Review:The company came when it said it would come and it picked up my car at a convenient location. The driver was very nice and worked with me to ensure all my questions were answered. The car was delivered on time in the same condition it was picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:JeremyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/17/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Stress free and Efficient
    Review:Having to make a cross country move for the second time in one year, I wanted to get my belongings from San Francisco to Boston in the easiest, stress free manner. With a prior, horrible auto shipping experience under my belt , i was not prepared to... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Tara Williams
    Date:6/17/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Review:Graham did a wonderful job in helping me coordinate my move. He was very patient with me, and explained the entire process fully. I even had to change my pickup date, and Graham made the changes I needed. I received my car exactly 7 days after pic... [ More ]
    Poster:NickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Trouble Free Delivery
    Review:This is the first time I've shipped a car and had heard horror stories from other folks. I researched carriers on the web and Amerifreight had some of the best reviews so I tried them. Bob Turner, my Amerifreight representative, explained the pric... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen ColemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to Washington State
    Review:There were a lot of companies to choose from for vehicle transportation but AmeriFreight stood out due to the number of positive endorsements. The process was very smooth from start to finish. I will use AmeriFreight in the future should the need a... [ More ]
    Poster:Ward AndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2013 11:49:00 PM
    Subject: Woo hoo Jorge
    Review:Jorge was super helpful with answering all of my questions and being the first time I have shipped a vehicle I had a lot of them!!! He was super patient and knowledgeable. He took the time to explain the various ways in which I could potentially save... [ More ]
    Poster:K. DevoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/15/2013 2:21:00 AM
    Subject: Everything was as promised
    Review:I needed a carrier that would pick-up in Maryland and deliver in northern Michigan without me being present at either end of the trip. The arrangements were fairly complicated as a result, but AmeriFreight made all of the necessary arrangements for... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:6/14/2013 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: SUPER SPEEDY!!
    Review:Bob was incredibly helpful explaining the process and the available options. He stayed in contact with me and returned calls promptly. The programs available ranged in price, due to personal travel timelines I was able to select a program that gave... [ More ]
    Poster:K. WeirThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Satisfied.
    Review:The customer service was good and I was happy they were able to find a pick up service for me on a weekend. However, my contact had to be reminded what the pick up date was and the price went over the original quote. On the whole it was a good... [ More ]
    Poster:LA to NYThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The service worked out good. no complaints. Clean truck and driver. Bob from AmeriFreight was clear and explained the process well. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:6/14/2013 2:35:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:The pick up day and delivery dates were customized to my schedule. I was in SC when the vehicle was picked up and the vehicle arrived just in time when I touched down Fresno California. The driver Andy was awesome, keeping me up to date. It was a doo... [ More ]
    Poster:Neil
    Date:6/14/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Start to Finish
    Review:Looking for a car carrier seemed like a daunting task when I went to the internet to begin researching carrier companies. After checking the BBB website I settled on several companies and began making calls. When I reached AmeriFreight I spoke to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: GOOD JOB
    Review:The delivery date is one day later, but I think it's fine for shipping from MA to CA, car is in good condition, no damage and nothing lost. They did a great job! [ View ]
    Poster:Qiqi JiangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Passed The Stress Test
    Review:AmeriFreight successfully arranged transport of a classic car. We had concerns about a stressful process that didn't allow for an established cost at the outset (which seems to apply to all transport brokers), but were pleased with the outcome. Sin... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom ShuppThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: SHINES BRIGHT LIKE A DIAMOND!
    Review:Amerifreight is a dependable company with good customer service and fair pricing. As a first time user of any car shipping company, I was quite hesitant and anxious about shipping my BMW across state lines. But Jorge made my experience less stressful... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Amber This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/14/2013 10:31:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73