View 146,694 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,695th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2078 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.89% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.11% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: East coast to west coast
    Review:My experience was good. I was able to set a lot of the deal up through email. Communication was good throughout. I selected the SE rate at 1800, but still needed to add 300 dollars to the initial quote to get a carrier. Once a carrier was selected I... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 11:36:00 PM
    Subject: Best Price and Quick service
    Review:First of all I would like to say thanks to AmeriFreight and PNG Auto Transport company for delivered my car safely without any damage. I was quoted in several companies in online and Amerifreight provided me the best price to ship my car.(This is the... [ More ]
    Poster:Bala
    Date:5/7/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Vehicle Delivery
    Review:Transaction was good. No issues with storage, pick up or delivery.Thank you for your help and great service. Thanks again!!! [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Ariens CompanyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Great and fast service
    Review:My car was picked up on the first day of my schedule. The shipping was really fast and the staff were very nice. Great service! [ View ]
    Poster:JingjingThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/7/2013 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Solid Smooth ECONOMY Transport!
    Review:Overall, we were very pleased with the car transportation services provided! Our service is unique because we chose options that we needed that would be economical for us: Amerifreight lets you know on their website and by email about an econom... [ More ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2013 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Very Thorough
    Review:Jorge was very thorough in explaining the process. He was easy to get in contact with and honest about the status of my order. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:D ComptonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/6/2013 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Good service provided by Amerifreight
    Review:The quote was about dead-on, the pick up date and delivery date were as expected, the driver of the truck was also very good and seemed to care about his job. Very pleased overall. John. [ View ]
    Poster:John MacDonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/5/2013 8:04:00 PM
    Subject: Great transaction
    Review:Could not be happier with this transaction. Graham did a great job ensuring our car would be picked up for our daughter. Never did this before, but would use this company again. Car arrived as promised and was not damaged at all. Mark the driver was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:5/5/2013 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: My honest opinion
    Review:Overall, I have nothing to complain about. Bob, at amerifreight, explained everything to me clearly and he met all my expectations. However, I found the concept of "door to door" not to be case in both the pick-up and drop-off. In both i... [ More ]
    Poster:Sung-KiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: shipping 2002 Camry
    Review:We called on a Tuesday to place an order for shipping a car to our son. The car was picked up in Oklahoma that Thursday and our son received it in Florida on Sunday. The men who drove the carrier were very nice and reassuring. [ View ]
    Poster:Vicki T
    Date:5/4/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Outstanding Service
    Review:I was recommended to AmeriFreight from my moving company. The service I received was outstanding. Not only Gram Turner is an outstanding professional but was accurate and succinct. His mannerism was a comfort to know that I was dealing with a ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Edna La Fuentes
    Date:5/4/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: You had me at hello
    Review:This was my first experience of shipping a car. From beginning to end Bob Turner was considerate, informative and above all professional. His straightforward, honest approach to what to expect and the realities of the process was comforting and refre... [ More ]
    Poster:L JamesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 1:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great from start to Finish
    Review:Buying a luxury car 3000 miles away sight unseen is stressful enough so I wasn't looking forward to the confusing process of getting it shipped. Chose amerifreight cause I liked their website info. I got a great education from Graham about the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:RobbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: car delivered cross country in 3 days!!
    Review:I would not hesitate to use Ameriffreight in the future if I ever need to transport a vehicle. I worked with a representative named Graham who was great in keeping me informed about the whole process because i was a little leary about shipping my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/4/2013 9:28:00 AM
    Subject: evaluation of service
    Review:The service your company and the transporter we excellent. Everything was delievered on time and in perfict shape . Thanks again for your help in this matter I may have need to ship my other car in the near future and i wont even look for another... [ More ]
    Poster:e silbersteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/4/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: The very Best shipping experience
    Review:I was very impressed on punctuality and thoroughness of the car shipping company. Amerfreight did a good job in finding a reliable company. It was very relieving that they were very professional in dealing with our cars. ( Honda CRV and Toyota Scion)... [ More ]
    Poster:JoyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Who moves to Montana?! AmeriFreight does...
    Review:So The Boy and I are packed up and currently driving across the country to our new home in Montana. I'll stop you right as you're about to say "who moves to Montana??!!" First of all, everyone asks us that. Secondly, that's where this revie... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:5/3/2013 7:52:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied Customer in PA
    Review:Bob Turner explained the process thoroughly. A father & son team from Starway Logistics picked the mini SUV up ontime and delivered on time (and they were friendly and professional). I was pleasantly surprised and impressed with the handling of... [ More ]
    Poster:D. MurrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: For the unknowledgeable customer, Amerifreight was perfect
    Review:As someone who has never shipped a car before I was didn't know exactly what I was getting into. I started educating myself on the process by reading articles and reviews, which helped, but really I didn't find any useful information about how the s... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/3/2013 1:38:00 AM
    Subject: From the ATL to Sunny Cali without issue
    Review:I needed to ship my 2011 Honda Pilot from Atlanta to Orange County in sunny California. Amerifreight provided the most competitive quote. Even better was the great service and super prompt delivery. My car was delivered by the end of the week as prom... [ More ]
    Response:Response: Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Yvette thomad
    Date:5/3/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Service as Promised
    Review:I did a lot of research trying to find a way to get my son's car home from college. I found Amerifreight had an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau so I called them. My contact was Bob Turner and he explained the process to me. I was initially... [ More ]
    Poster:Janice
    Date:5/2/2013 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Oh Barracuda- My Fish Made it Home!
    Review:Spoke with Graham at AmeriFreight about transport of my 68 Barracuda convertible. Graham kept me apprised of the status of his search for a carrier until one was found. Good communication- knew exactly where I stood with the service. Carrier work... [ More ]
    Date:5/2/2013 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Worry Free Experience
    Review:I identified early on AmeriFreight as the transport company that I would in trust my new investment with. AmeriFreight did not disappoint; in fact, I would give them stellar reviews... I worked directly with Bob; he educated and advised me on all the... [ More ]
    Poster:TBThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2013 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast in just a week!
    Review:I was concerned about how I would get a car out to California. By finding a carrier that was approved by the Better Business Bureau, I made the first step. Graham, at Amerifreight, was very informative, and eased my mind about how the process worke... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/2/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Graham Turner with AmeriFreight is AMAZING!
    Review:Graham Turner with AmeriFreight is the only person I will allow to handle my vehicle shipping needs. He is extremely honest and made shipping my vehicle his priority! I had great communication with Graham throughout the process. I will work with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:5/2/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport done easy!
    Review:Having never moved a car across country, Graham made the whole experience easy. He walked me through how the process worked and answered all of my questions. The best part is having contact with the driver to know when to expect the delivery. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Glee Karloff
    Date:5/2/2013 8:35:00 AM
    Subject: Very Efficient
    Review:Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. After soliciting quotes from a few other companies, I had a pleasant exchange with Bob from AmeriFreight. Bob was very knowledgeable and helpful in explaining the process. Bob was also available for fol... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/1/2013 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Ask for a Better Experience
    Review:The people at Amerifreight were both helpful and informative. Jorge couldn’t have been more helpful. When I decided I needed the car sooner they quickly gave me the new price and found the carrier immediately. They explained the whole process ... [ More ]
    Poster:CherylThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping a pick-up across country
    Review:When we decided we no longer needed our 22 year old pick-up truck we thought of sending it to our son on the east coast. As we looked into shipping it across country we were cautioned about all kinds of problems that might occur in the process. We ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Flynt TamboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: PHENOMENAL SERVICE! EXCELLENT PROFESSIONALISM!
    Review:I was remarkedly impressed by the professionalism that I received when I contacted Amerifreight. I had spoken with Graham Turner who was clear , concise and extremely well-mannered. He explained the entire process to me. This was my first time workin... [ More ]
    Poster:Ira MillerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: Veronica has arrived!!!
    Review:Thats my truck not a woman. But the services I recieved through Amerifreight were awesome. The staff kept me posting on all aspects of the shipment and they always had the right answers for all of my questions. I absolutely would suggest this to my f... [ More ]
    Poster:DJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 5:59:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience and will use this company again if I need this service again. They were on time and delivered on time. The driver was courteous and friendly [ View ]
    Poster:Danny SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:I originally contacted AmeriFreight on April 2, 2013 in order to set up a quote to have the car shipped. I established the qoute with Jorge Cruz. I tried calling back later that day and the following day to reach Jorge, but was unable to reach him an... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan AlstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Dealing With Someone Honest With Me- No Fake Promises
    Review:I had spoken with several other companies and got the wrong kind of vibe. I felt they were just trying to hustle me. Graham didn't come across that way. Everything went according our discussions without pressure for me to increase me bid price... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee BrownThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: No Longer Apprehensive about shipping
    Review:I currently reside in Minnesota. I have a 1991 Nissan Twin Turbo 300 Z which was my first sports car that I had cared for diligently through the years. In fact it only had 58,000 miles for a car 22 years-old, but it is in excellent condition internal... [ More ]
    Poster:Norm TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Above and beyond
    Review:I ran into some difficulties getting my car out of the port in Baltimore so that it could be picked up and shipped to Wisconsin. The company I was working with basically dissolved and combined with another company with no warning. It took a good 2 ... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/30/2013 9:50:00 PM
    Review:Although I was not happy at first with AmeriFreight due to one week vacation of my agent; as soon as he got back from his trip, he took car my delivery perfectly. Nothing damage to my vehicle, that's the most important thing. Thank you Jorge. [ View ]
    Poster:Van
    Date:4/30/2013 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to Coast Transport
    Review:Moving across the country is never an easy thing, but America-Freight made the car transport portion of the move unbelievably smooth. I dropped the car off in Peachtree City, GA and in 8 days was taking delivery of it in California. Everyone from dro... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob F
    Date:4/30/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: pick up transport
    Review:experience was ok picked up vehicle as schedule arrive without issues [ View ]
    Poster:cd
    Date:4/29/2013 10:33:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly and helpful
    Review:When I called AmeriFreight inquiring about vehicle shipment, a representative named Jorge answered my call. It was my first time shipping a car, and Jorge was very friendly and patient. He explained all the details to me and answered all my questions... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: I received a filthy vehicle
    Review:Before having my vehicle shipped I had it detailed, washed and waxed. I expected the outside of the vehicle to be dirty which it was by the inside of my vehicle was filthy. Everything was caked in dust with dirt all over my floor as well. My wife and... [ More ]
    Poster:Brendon
    Date:4/29/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience in spite of some issues.
    Review:When researching for auto transport on the internet, reviews were consistently good for Amerifreight. I had a very good experience with them. While the first company they brokered a deal with was extremely disreputable, I was able to contact them and... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron WeinsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service.
    Review:Bob did a great job of working around a tight delivery and pickup window to get my car to me as fast as possible. Cost was very reasonable and the car was delivered within a week. Will defiantly use again when needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Shawn MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: My Prize Possession Arrives Safe, Sound and Beautiful!
    Review:My father died in October of 2012, at that time I wanted to pay off and drive his car from Vegas to MI. Due to circumstances that could not happen. I began my search for transport services in November, looking at quotes from 795-1000. I spoke ... [ More ]
    Poster:Carla JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight ... Transparent Transport
    Review:I was very thorough in my quest for a transport company to move my mom's car from Georgia to Washington state ... reading all of the horror stories and whatnot ... and after weeks of research I opted to go with AmeriFreight because I liked the way th... [ More ]
    Poster:Angelia BaladonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: very professional brokers
    Review:This was my first experience with transporting a car cross-country, and I had very little knowledge of the process. The guys at Amerifreight did an excellent job of explaining the process and pricing set-up. They were very professional and responsi... [ More ]
    Poster:RachealThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 2:31:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Delivery
    Review:Took longer than anticipated to pick vehicle up, but overall I was pleased with the delivery. This was the first time I used this company and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles LawhonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/29/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Worry-free Transport
    Review:The two gentlemen we worked with at AmeriFreight were professional and did a great job of communicating with us throughout the process. We had never moved before and were not sure how transporting our vehicles were done. Graham and Bob were able to e... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/28/2013 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: "FANTASTIC SERVICE" HONEST!, FAST!, AVAILABLE!, FOLLOW-UP!, EXTREMELY HAPPY!
    Review:I am a person who likes to do my research! I literally make charts, facts, notes, reviews, comparisons etc before I make a purchase. I have to say after researching and talking to about 10 different companies I learned a lot about how this business w... [ More ]
    Poster:Joey
    Date:4/26/2013 2:08:00 AM
    Subject: transfort review
    Review:we are very happy with Amerifreight Transfort services. Overall experienced was excellent customer services. We are strongly recommented to whoever in needed of transfort sevices to go with Amerifreight. Once again thank you very much for your exc... [ More ]
    Poster:ngo, viet
    Date:4/25/2013 9:49:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71