View 147,127 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,128th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2083 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.94% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.06% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: AmeriFreight Delivers!
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle. Going in with no prior knowledge of the process, I dedicated myself to reading as much information as available on the web regarding this service. I evaluated over 30 transport brokers, creating a comparison... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Tim M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/11/2013 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: Can't Beat The Price
    Review:In the high season for car shipping, Amerifreight still got me a shipping price $150 cheaper than the next quote. The driver who picked up and delivered by car was courteous and responsible. This is the second time that I've used Amerifreight to sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:6/11/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: GA to MA
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight was extremely honest about how the transport would work. He made all contact information for the carrier available. I had no problems contacting the carrier. Pick up took a couple days longer than I expected but the car was in ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:LisaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: reveiw
    Review:good communocation with inside person. Driver did not communicate well but was friendly and effeciant with delivery. would have desired an earler drop off and pick up time. [ View ]
    Poster:steveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Review:I called them after some trouble with another shipping company who took my deposit and failed to provide the promised service. After that I was a little guarded about finding a new company. Jorge told me that I would not be charged by Ameri [ View ]
    Poster:AJ RollinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great Value in the end, but some frustration along the way
    Review:We were moving from Chicago to Los Angeles and were recommended AmeriFreight based on word-of-mouth and Internet searches. We agreed to $745 total after discounts for writing this review. Given that the Chicago to LA route was highly desirable, Jor... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob N.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2013 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: First-Time Customer- -LA to CT
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car anywhere, and it was an excellent experience. Bob took me through the process of shipping a car and he was very patient with me when I asked questions. Also, I didn't have any trouble contacting Bob or anyone f... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:AbbeyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/9/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Knowledgeable company, fast service
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great. Bob was very knowledgeable about what it would take to get my car shipped on a tight schedule and was always available to answer my questions. Overall it was a very smooth process and my car got out to CA in... [ More ]
    Poster:Trevor
    Date:6/9/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight made it fast and easy
    Review:In order to choose a shipping service to move my two vehicles across the country I had two criteria: 1) minimize the time it took for meet to set up and arrange the move and 2) pay a competitive price AmeriFreight met both of these criteria pe... [ More ]
    Poster:AlexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/8/2013 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: customer review
    Review:Jorge was great in providing customer service. i dropped my car @ Amerifreight's Atlanta office. Jorge called to start the paperwork while I was on my way driving over there, so the process could be started as soon as I get there. I chose the stand... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Liz Y.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Got there fine but a little painful setting it up
    Review:All in all the service was okay but it was a little frustrating often not being able to reach either a receptionist or agent by phone, not getting called back after leaving a message, asking for verification emails and not getting them, having the co... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Alex TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Job!
    Review:Amerifreight is doing great to have the service done as they promised. I have got my situation very limited time and they made that happened just as they promised. I am very impressed and I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs their he... [ More ]
    Poster:Jiafan This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/6/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:Service was on time and delivered early. Competent professionals from Amerifreight were able to secure a driver in very little time. Would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:T Doan
    Date:6/6/2013 11:54:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic service and price on cross-country car shipping
    Review:My agent was Graham Turner and he was amazing! I needed to ship my car from CA to MI within a specific time period and Graham not only gave me the best price, but made the whole process smooth and easy. He was always available on the phone and very u... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa WuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, poor quote
    Review:Quoted at $900 with the size of the vehicle already disclosed. It was an oversized rock crawler and I included measurements early in the process. Total ended up being $1550. I wish the quote would have been a little closer to reality. With that said,... [ More ]
    Poster:AdamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Get R Done!
    Review:I highly recommend Amerifreight! I was unfamiliar with the process, and Graham was great to work with - to the point, prompt and he made the entire transaction simple. He answered the phone quickly, handled the paperwork instantly, and was grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric JakubowskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: No Need to Shop Around
    Review:We used Amerifreight once before to ship a vehicle after shopping the market and researching the field. We were very pleased with their service and performance then, and this time there was simply no need to shop around. I made a phone call, the de... [ More ]
    Poster:James WilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/5/2013 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: There is honor among theives
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle. I found the process very intimidating once I started filling the 'free quote' requests and began receiving dozens and dozens of emails and multiple repeated phone calls. Over the next few weeks, I read the reviews of ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:6/4/2013 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered what they promised
    Review:Amerifreight delivered what they promised to me, on-time and straight forward. The driver was extremely friendly and I could tell he was thorough with his job which meant a lot because it is a financial investment to ship a car. I would use their com... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service!
    Review:The vehicle was picked up on the date stated and communication was excellent between Graham, carrier and myself. The carrier was very professional and delivered as promised. I highly recommend Graham, very prompt in response to questions. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig Brown
    Date:6/4/2013 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:They were great! On time on the pickup and early on delivery. I will definitely use them again if ever have the need to ship a vehicle across the country. [ View ]
    Poster:MBernsteinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Wrangler
    Review:This was our second experience with Ameri Freight. Our first experience was above and beyond excellent. The first time the pick up was prompt and the delivery was prompt. This experience was good BUT it took much longer than planned. I'm not exac... [ More ]
    Poster:SeanneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/4/2013 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service: Good job Jorge
    Review:Car was shipped pretty much as expected. The process was full explained well ahead of time and everything for the mostpart went well [ View ]
    Poster:Jerry Trieu
    Date:6/4/2013 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic!
    Review:AmeriFreight did a fantastic job transporting my car on time at an affordable price!  Jorge was very helpful and ensured I was updated through out the process. Thanks AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Mel
    Date:6/3/2013 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Graham
    Review:Process was clear and easy. Cost and timing was as quoted and dealt with only professional, responsible parties every step of the way, The vehicle was delivered earlier than expected in great condition. I would use AmeriFreight again and not hesitat... [ More ]
    Poster:Diane
    Date:6/3/2013 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth On-Time Delivery
    Review:After reviewing quotes/customer reviews of 25+ other carriers we selected AmeriFreight for price and overall favorable impressions. Bob Turner was a consummate professional during all contact, car was picked up/delivered when anticipated and entire p... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:A. SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2013 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Hauling our Honda!
    Review:My 1st impression was very luke warm, but in the end Amerifreight came through with what I needed. Wow, I am not usually intimidated with finding services on-line, but when searching for an affordable, reliable & TRUSTWORTHY vendor, I was nervo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jody MThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: what first timers need to know
    Review:After going around, calling and being called by numerous number of people to quote the shipping of my mazda cx-7 AND FROM MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE here are what I realized: 99% of those who offer to ship your car are brokers. Your car will be posted ... [ More ]
    Poster:RashaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly and Thorough service
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was a lot easier that I thought it would be. I had done my research and had looked at other reviews of other companies before stumbling upon Ameri-Freight. I have to tell you it was a scary experience after reading o... [ More ]
    Poster:Cindy A.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 5:22:00 PM
    Subject: "AmeriTastic"
    Review:AmeriFreight did a very good job. Graham was very honest about pick up time and cost. We did not get any run around from AmeriFreight whatsoever like we did from several other companies. I highly recommend them! The entire transaction went much bette... [ More ]
    Poster:Rochelle/BernardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Very happy with AmeriFreight
    Review:This was the first time I have had a car transported. I was skeptical of many of the details of how this process worked and did some research on the internet including transport reviews. That is where I noticed the good rankings and reviews on Amer... [ More ]
    Poster:WayneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/2/2013 11:45:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable and Helpful
    Review:Bob my contact was very informative, knowledgeable and helpful in getting my car transported cross country. He explained the process in detail, and what would have to happen in order to transport my new vehicle. He stayed with me through the entire... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:6/1/2013 11:13:00 PM
    Subject: How do you make a 17 year old boy ECSTATIC???
    Review:You have AmeriFreight schedule L&B Transport to deliver their 1970 Monte Carlo. That's how!!! Our son was so concerned about his 'baby' being 'hurt' in this process. You know. Just not handled tenderly like he would handle 'her'. But L&B Tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert GibbsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Marginally OK
    Review:Car delivered unscathed. However this industry is flawed. There are three main players (1) broker, who ostensibly manages the whole operation for a fee placing the order on a “board” for all transporters to bid, (2) car transporter driver... [ More ]
    Poster:A. LeslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/31/2013 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Marginally OK
    Review:Our car was delivered unscathed, which was good. However I now know that this industry is flawed and fractioned, and rife with a barrage of scam emailers and phone callers once you enter the fray. There are three main players, and some sub players. ... [ More ]
    Date:5/31/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and on-time
    Review:Had a very good experience with this company. They followed through with everything they said they would do. They were able to meet pick up and delivery time estimates. Pricing was also in the range specified. If you want peace of mind for your car t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tran
    Date:5/30/2013 11:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport NH to TX
    Review:This was my 2nd time to use AmeriFreight. All was as promised & per schedule. I am pleased with their customer service and responsiveness. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter RileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Car Shipping
    Review:Truck shipped early within quoted window. Correspondence was timely and professional. Shipping options and expectations explained clearly. I've used these guys twice now, both were good experiences. [ View ]
    Poster:LL
    Date:5/30/2013 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Service - Military Friendly - A definite must for first time movers!
    Review:This was the first time I personally shipped my vehicle and was complete clueless on the process. Thanks to Graham & Bob, there were able to explain the process to me and were able to keep me updated on the status of my order. I needed my car shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver SagunThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Easy Peasy
    Review:I needed to transport our car from one son in PA to our other son in CA, all the while arranging this while I live abroad. I picked Amerifreight because of the reviews and after talking with Graham who was very knowledgeable about the whole process a... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/30/2013 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: YOU'RE THE MAN, JORGE!!
    Review:Everything was handled extremely well by my Amerifreight representative, Jorge, I liked the fact that Jorge was easy to reach and got back to me if I left a message. At one point it seemed as though there weren't any takers for our transport rout... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Novak
    Date:5/29/2013 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable
    Review:More expensive than the others but puts your mind at ease to know they are reliable to get the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:ShibuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Going strong AmeriFreight
    Review:This is the second time that our compnay has used AmeriFreight and we have felt that service was great each time. This company is always the first that we call because we know that we will get a good deal. We also like the fact that we can stay as c... [ More ]
    Poster:Inside Auto Parts
    Date:5/29/2013 2:37:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:When one goes on-line to acquire the services of a company in this field for the first time, it can be a daunting experience. However, Graham T. gave exceptional service from the start. I felt comfortable and at ease in dealing with him, and he calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan HoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:I have used a car shipping company before to ship my car across country which had been a good experience. I am pleased to say that in doing so again I had another great experience. Amerifreight did a great job in providing me with solid service in t... [ More ]
    Poster:JenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Two Car Cross Country Move
    Review:This was the second time that I have used Amerifreight to transport my cars and I would have to say that both times I received excellent service. I spoke to the operator to inquire about a cross-country move from Pennsylvania back to California for t... [ More ]
    Poster:Christia del RosarioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2013 4:19:00 AM
    Subject: Flawless Service
    Review:Great service, from start to finish! AmeriFreight made my first car shipping experience easy and stress-free. They took the time to really explain the entire process, were always available to answer my questions, and got my car picked up on the first... [ More ]
    Poster:TaraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Exceeded my expectations
    Review:AmeriFreigh gave me a quote to transport my SUV from Rock Springs, WY to Baltimore, MD and I couldn't be happier. Not only i received the best quote but everything went as planned. The driver was on time to pick up the vehiicle Thursday afternoon and... [ More ]
    Poster:BettyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Experience
    Review:I am very happy with my experience with AmeriFreight. I recieved my car on time actually a little bit early.Excellent customer care. I worked with Bob directly and he was very polite, helpful and personable. If I ever had a question or concern he was... [ More ]
    Poster:Tambir AhmedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2013 10:58:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience/Great Relief
    Review: My sister and i were very happy with our experience with AmeriFreight. I worked with Graham directly and he was very polite, helpful and personable. If i ever had a question or concern he was always there for me. I am a worry wart and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan BenjaminThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2013 8:48:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71