Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,450 Reviews on 3,366 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1062 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:1 (877) 719 0916
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:6 Year(s), 7 Month(s). Since 9/20/2007

WE OFFER REAL DISCOUNTED RATES. We are A+ Rated and ACCREDITED by the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN for total vehicle protection, highest rated by google reviews, highly rated on transportreviews.com, the highest rated with most reviews on transportrankings.com, highest index score at carmoversdirectory.com, 99% score at centraldispatch.com. Check our website to substantiate our claims. We want to earn your trust. Our agents are honest, professional and serious about getting your car shipped at the BEST POSSIBLE RATE coupled with STELLAR SERVICE and the MOST COMPREHENSIVE PROTECTION the auto transport industry has to offer. AmeriFreight does provide incentives for our customers to leave reviews. That is common business practice. Incentives are given irrespective if the reviews are good or bad. We build our reputation on the feedback we receive from reviews. Quantity or numbers do not necessarily mean quality. Read our reviews. They are NOTICIBLY different to those of other leading companies. AmeriFreight is a preferred auto transport service provider for our armed forces, first responders, students and senior citizens. Please inquire for your discount over and above our discounted rates. We invite you, do your research, compare all you need to. In the end you will find that truly no one can compare. Our reputation speaks for itself. CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO SHIP WITH US?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1884 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 17.13% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 82.87% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: customer service
    Review:The company representative put pressure on me to provide a customer service review (favorable of course) upon the delivery of my car. The company peppers you with emails to pressure you into completing a review. I would not use this service again. [ View ]
    Response:Reviews are very important to us and form part of our quality review and order close process. We send out regular reminders to customers who have not yet closed their accounts with us. We never require a positive review as a condition for closure. We never require a review as a requirement for closing and order. Our apologies to this customer if we came across as forceful and unprofessional. Even though this customer left us an unfavorable review she will still receive a rebate for placing an order with us. Not because she did a review, but because she chose us as her car shipping agent. #1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:kathyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport CA to NC
    Review:I went with AmeriFreight due to high ratings, reviews and competitive cost quote. Graham was very helpful and explained the process. He listed the truck at a lower rate since I was flexible with the date & I received a military discount. I expl... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:Diane RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Would Use Again
    Review:It took awhile to finally get the vehicle picked up after it was available but was told they were trying to get it done at the discount price. I would have preferred being quoted a higher, more realistic rate than the "discount" rate so we... [ More ]
    Poster:DKP
    Date:8/31/2012 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport CA to MI
    Review:I shipped my car from California to Michigan. Graham was very helpful throughout in explaining the process and assisting me. He listed it first at a lower (discount) price, but when we found no takers, he was quick to adjust it to the usual rate, a... [ More ]
    Poster:A WalkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Fast, easy, reliable
    Review:Seriously the best choice I ever made, going with Amerifreight - they had a guy a day early, he was more than willing to pick up on the day I needed to ship it on, and he dropped it off the following NIGHT! Perfect condition, knew exactly how to get... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick Carmichael
    Date:8/31/2012 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable shipping option with a chance to save big!
    Review:I would ship with Amerifreight again! They were upfront with how the process works and tried to get me the best deal possible. As long as you are flexible with your pickup dates and drop off dates, you can get a considerable savings with shipping. I ... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Bob, 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:SLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2012 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: When promptness & professionalism carry weight, make sure U book w/ AmeriFreight
    Review:Like many people out there, I was unbelievably skeptical about hiring a transportation company to move my car from Idaho to Illinois. Not only is a car a large investment, but there is no way they would take care of my vehicle the way I would. To m... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Brenden OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:We have used this company four times now and will use them again. They are responsive, communicate clearly the process and are accessible. This time they picked up in California and dropped NJ. Both events were on-time and within expectation. The car... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:Tom G
    Date:8/30/2012 11:10:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Phone response, communication, availability of the Amerifrieght staff for questions/explanations, email quote and email communication after deciding to use them etc was excellent. Provided complete information about the carrier they found for us, in... [ More ]
    Poster:Isabel B
    Date:8/30/2012 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:When I did reach an agent they were very helpful. Sometimes it took them 1-2 business days to return my call, which was annoying. Jorge was especially helpful. My only complaint was the carrier they assigned to me was below average ( Motion Auto Carr... [ More ]
    Poster:Colin
    Date:8/30/2012 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport- excellant
    Review:Initial phone contact and information were presented well and easily understood.I went with this firm due to high ratings and who they have transported for. They kept me informed by phone and/or email on securing a driver and he was prompt in cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank ShardyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: All Good
    Review:Everything went exactly as I hoped. The broker, Jorge Cruz, was knowledgeable and explained the options clearly. The pickup was on the first day the car was available for pickup. The delivery was on time. The truck driver was courteous and gave u... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott Fink
    Date:8/30/2012 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle
    Review:i am very satify with services provided from this company. i will choose to do business with them again [ View ]
    Poster:meimay liaoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 6:19:00 PM
    Subject: Service so AMAZING I was able to schedule from Afghanistan!!!
    Review:I called Amerifreight on my second attempt to get my vehicle transported while deployed to Afghanistan for the Air Force. My first experience was frightening! It was difficult at best to get through to anyone and in the rare case that I did I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/30/2012 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:After some unavoidable events with the first carrier, Jorge found a carrier able to the job at a good rate [ View ]
    Poster:J. W. Cumming GAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Above and Beyond Expectations!!!
    Review:I did some extensive research for shipping my son's car from Virginia to California. He was moving across country for college and I wanted to be sure his car was shipped there safely, quickly and with reasonable costs. I did an online search an... [ More ]
    Poster:R. BrighamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Lifted H2 Huumer
    Review:I went with the lowest bid from another broker and after 3 weeks of nothing left them and my deposit. Called Jeff at Amerifreight and he said he could get it picked up. He did not post my bid on a web site hoping someone would pick it up but called... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark ShulerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Helpful staff despite delay in shipping
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight was positive. Though it was difficult for them to find a carrier to transport the car (thus delaying the shipment by over a week), Bob was easy to contact throughout the process and provided honest, helpful updates. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Megan
    Date:8/30/2012 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic customer service, with a dedication to excellence
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight was incredibly pleasant - they were very thorough in explaining their process of brokering car shipments and allowed us to set the range of dates that we were willing to ship our car. We were able to get our car sent... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda
    Date:8/30/2012 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Nice Experience Shipping my vehicle
    Review:These guys are good and honest, the carrier they have chosen is excellent and the driver was very co-operative. I got my car earlier than promised and in excellent condition. [ View ]
    Poster:santhosh reddimalli
    Date:8/30/2012 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: Asked for more money but gave me specific pickup/drop off times in return
    Review:They were on time with the pickup. My original quote was $200 less but a carrier offered to take it for $1400 ins teas. I agreed on the condition they gave me. More specific pickup and drop off times and they were extremely accommodating. Thy were al... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff, 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:JessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Move
    Review:My wife and I were moving cross country for the first time in thirty five years. We were stressed out and expecting a rough time transporting everything we owned including our car. We contacted Bob Turner of Amerifreight. Bob was extremely pleasant, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Clint Crabtree
    Date:8/30/2012 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: California - Virginia
    Review:Thanks guys for making it possible to ship my truck!! [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph BlackaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2012 9:56:00 AM
    Subject: the best car transport service ever!
    Review:I used this company to transport my car to California in June 2011 and again in October 2011 back to Georgia. After the horror stories I heard from other companies, I tried this one based on the reviews and I have to say it was the best decision. Car... [ More ]
    Poster:Oklages
    Date:8/30/2012 6:40:00 AM
    Subject: I will use them again for sure!
    Review:The driver was very friendly and courteous. He was available to contact on his cell phone anytime we needed to reach him while our car was in route. He delivered our car on the 7th day, after driving all the way from coast to coast. The customer serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna
    Date:8/30/2012 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Vehicle was picked up in a timely manner as scheduled. Driver was courteous and professional. Vehicle arrived in California on schedule without damage. Price was resonable. I would definately use this carrier again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ragan Cole
    Date:8/29/2012 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Door to Door with More!
    Review:I found this service excellent. The drivers were polite, excellent, and very helpful. The car arrived needing a quick dust off, but was otherwise perfect. Being in a hurry they were quick to expedite the shipment. I stayed the night at the airport be... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue Hawkins
    Date:8/29/2012 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: My car transport was smooth,clean and on time
    Review:From start to finish, I was impressed by the staff(Jeff) who took my request so nicely. He provided all details in the beginning and did follow up on the service even after the delivery. He was very professional and transparent in giving details. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Daya SinghThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2012 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:AmeriFreight gets the job done. But more importantly, AmeriFreight gets the job done correctly. I called the toll free number and was immediately assigned a 'personal' employee that assisted me along the entire way. They helped me find a carrier less... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin LeiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2012 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Don't Hate the Playa, Hate the Game
    Review:I have been thinking about this review for months now.. I wasn't going to leave one because they entice you with a rebate and pretty much tell you to give them 5 stars and if you dont, you have to call them and explain why (hence all the 5 star ratin... [ More ]
    Response:It is regrettable to hear that our customer was disappointed with our services. We always strive to achieve a 5 star full score as we are not happy with anything less for our customers. We are proud of our overwhelmingly positive reviews. We do not make it a condition that only positive reviews get a rebate of even that a review is required to receive a rebate. Our economy saver rate is never guaranteed. But we do get many customers shipped at the lower rate. By reading some of our past reviews it is very evident that many customers get their cars shipped at a discounted rate. We have many good relationships with carriers that will assist us getting a customers vehicle shipped at the rate we quoted whenever they have availability, even if it is below the normal average going rate. The AFta plan is an optional gap cover that will ensure you are not out of pocket in case a carrier's insurance fails to pay. That does happen and is an excellent assurance for customers who want to ship their vehicles worry free. No other company offers this benefit but it is an addition service for an additional cost. [ view ]
    Poster:HBomb BlandaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2012 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:Timely, efficient, friendly and professional. I think that covers it all! I've used this service three times now and have always been satisfied. thank you again, Chris [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:8/29/2012 2:07:00 PM
    Review:The Amerifreight rep (Jorge Cruz) kept in touch with us each step of the way to let us know what was going to happen next. This was very helpful. The mover was on time - calling when he was almost at the pick-up point. It all ran like clockwork. So m... [ More ]
    Poster:George G
    Date:8/29/2012 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Got me my car
    Review:AmeriFreight was very helpful on the phone. I liked them because they were verified by the BBB and had excellent reviews. Service was perfect and got my car across the US in 5 days. Door to door service as well! Would definitely recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/29/2012 8:51:00 AM
    Subject: Recommended by friends, now recommended by me!
    Review:Two of my friends had used AmeriFreight in the past and had positive experiences, so when I needed to ship my car I knew what company I was going to use. My own experience with AmeriFreight was amazing. My shipping agent was Scott, and he guided me t... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:8/29/2012 12:36:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of a 1968 Camaro
    Review:They delivered my dream car a 1968 SS/RSChevrolet Camaro fromPalm Beach Garden Florida to Westford Mass. in a timely fashion! The price was great and the service was even better! ! I will now refer my friends to use Auto Freight Trans for a car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven DellannoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2012 8:29:00 PM
    Subject: Fears Gone!
    Review:When I began this entire process, I was extremely nervous. I was about to ship the most expensive item I owned across the country and the idea was daunting. My fiance found the company and referred it to me. When I made the first call, I was relie... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine
    Date:8/28/2012 5:07:00 PM
    Review:After reviewing several other auto transport companies, I decided to get a quote with Amerifreight. I talked to Graham and Scott, they were both knowledgeable and very helpful. This was my first auto transport and they walked me through the steps. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ozzie
    Date:8/28/2012 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: good but not perfect
    Review:no carrier is interested in the original price and then add $200 more; no carrier is interested in the original price and then add $200 more ;no carrier is interested in the original price and then add $200 more ;no carrier is interested in the origi... [ More ]
    Poster:tonyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2012 3:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great job
    Review:Thank Mr Bob for his great business manner. I bought a car in Georgia and was looking for an affordable way to ship to CA. I got a lot emails and phone calls from Shipping Brokers. After I tolk with Mr Bob. I decided use this company.Great job al... [ More ]
    Poster:Yan Wang
    Date:8/28/2012 2:32:00 PM
    Subject: A Job Well Done
    Review:AmeriFreight (Bob) in fact did a good job in explaining to me what the options were in order for my car to realistically get picked up. Bob was professional; Ali Trans delivered my car on time, that was important, so it was a well done job. [ View ]
    Poster:Kern DoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2012 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: excellent customer service
    Review:We had a difficult schedule to ship the car, and they were able to accommodate our schedule. The shipping process was very easy and fast! And the customer service was excellent. We thought it may take more than 2 weeks for our car to arrive, but it o... [ More ]
    Response: #1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Jeff 678-608-3120) [ view ]
    Poster:Julien
    Date:8/28/2012 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Customer Service
    Review:Customer Service is prompt and friendly. Pickup and delivery went smoothly as described over the phone. AmeriFreight is willing to negotiate with the independent carrier about the price and delivery time. My car was shipped across the country for the... [ More ]
    Poster:Trudy
    Date:8/28/2012 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport agency and Military Friendly
    Review:I used them to ship a car from Rhode Island to Fort Bliss, Tx. I've used other transportation agencies before and moved several cars, but these guys are the best. They gave me a great deal to include a military discount and arranged everything prompt... [ More ]
    Poster:McKinley Barker
    Date:8/27/2012 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 325Ci Florida to Ohio
    Review:I purchased a BMW 325i convertible from Florida and started investigating auto transportation companies. I was frightened after reading some of the reviews where the customer had nothing but frustration in dealing with less than honest and responsib... [ More ]
    Poster:Debra
    Date:8/27/2012 9:38:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Company, Easy Process, Car Arrived 5 Days Early!
    Review:I started researching auto shipping companies, and quickly became overwhelmed. I was completely unfamiliar with the industry, and it's so hard to make a decision off of reviews. AmeriFreight has some of the best reviews out there, so I gave them a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:8/27/2012 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Impressive Service by Amerifreight and Shipping Company
    Review:I was very skeptical and nervous about shipping my car across the country. The person picking up the car would be dealing with a family member on one side and it was very important to me that they were treated respectfully and that they didn't make ... [ More ]
    Poster:cfm
    Date:8/27/2012 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Car arrived on time and in good condition
    Review:Bob was very helpful in finding a carrier to take my car from NY to CA. The car was picked up and delivered as promised and seemed no worse for wear at the end of the trip. Both the pick up and drop of points were as close to my house as they could... [ More ]
    Response:#1 on Google - Best BBB rated Car Shipping. Best Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Rachel Zioulas
    Date:8/27/2012 1:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence Beginning to End
    Review:Working with Amerifreight was wonderful. I was scared to turn my truck over to a stranger but Amerifreight put my worries at ease. Jorge contacted me several times throughout the process to update me on carriers. Amerifreight located someone within... [ More ]
    Poster:Ebony
    Date:8/27/2012 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette shipping to Pensacola
    Review:This was my first shipping experience for my 2007 Corvette. My wife and I were moving cross country for a military change in station and decided to ship my car. The driver that picked up my car was very helpful. Since I was moving to a relatively sma... [ More ]
    Poster:RobertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2012 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Shipping
    Review:I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. This was my first time shipping my car. It was the end of my school year.. I was heading home in about a week and still hadn't arranged a way to get my car home. I contacted Graham, and he helped me thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Irene
    Date:8/26/2012 5:09:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.