View 158,497 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,498th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB Accredited
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 6 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2002 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.20% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.80% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good Budget Transport
    Review:Cheap. Fast. About what I expected. If I paid the big bucks for this job, I would have been disappointed, but for the money, good value. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:SethThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Corvette across country
    Review:Rachel was very accommodating and on top of the job because when they went to pick up the vehicle the first time the battery was dead. I was notified, but being so busy with the move I forgot all about it. I had to have the battery replaced and I fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori ElwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Well done!
    Review:Heard about these guys from a friend who used them successfully. I was very happy with the service and would use them again if needed. I'd also suggest them to anyone looking to move a car. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: carrier
    Review:I was a first time user and it went smoothly. from the intial contact thru the delivery it was painless [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:steve adamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 10:02:00 AM
    Subject: Speedy delivery across the country
    Review:I spoke to the man who would be taking my car and we agreed through Amerifreight that Friday was a the day to pick up. He called back later and asked if he could pick up a day earlier, usually this wouldn't be a problem, but between moving, packing a... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen LoshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction Guaranteed
    Review:I have used vehicle shipping services from other company's before and I was not exactly thrilled that I was going to have to go through the process of shipping my vehicle again because I was never really comfortable or satisfied with the process. W... [ More ]
    Poster:TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 7:09:00 AM
    Subject: Zaza is a great driver!
    Review:Zaza is the driver who picked up our car from Pennsylvania and dropped off at my uncle's place in California. First of all, I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to pick up my car myself at the delivery location but Zaza made everything easy an... [ More ]
    Poster:TinaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/6/2013 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: auto transfer by open carrier
    Review:AmeriFreight is a broker that works with to arrange transportation, in my case a car. Customer service was very good, knowledgeable. Cost was on the high side, expect to pay an added incentive to get your car transferred quicker. Since they hire a tr... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:BMWThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 10:31:00 PM
    Review:Our experience with Amerifreight was very positive. They were very professional and worked with us through a very difficult situation. The contracted driver was very professional as well and kept in contact from pick-up to drop-off. I would defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Dexter PopeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 8:06:00 PM
    Subject: Like clockwork...
    Review:I worked with Jorge on moving two cars in an enclosed carrier from rural Massachusetts to Palm Springs, CA. Timing was important. Jorge arranged pick up and delivery within the desired five day windows - no problems. I was able to pick up both ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert G
    Date:11/5/2013 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great!
    Review:I would use AmeriFreight again because setting up everything was painless. I had an actual person to talk to instead of a computer program. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jessica 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Michelle Seissler
    Date:11/5/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Transport: Fast and Safe
    Review:I have heard about AmeriFreight from my friend, who has recently shipped his car with AmeriFreight too. My car was shipped from PA to CA. It was picked up on Thursday morning and arrived on Sunday afternoon. It is so fast and safe. I am 100% satisfi... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ] [ view ]
    Poster:jelynessThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Contact shipper directly. I paid Amerifreight $300 to find me someone to ship my car. And they took two week to find them. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff KlenaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - good service
    Review:This was my second time using Amerifreight, and I would definitely go back again. Both times (once from Colorado to Michigan, this time from Alabama to Michigan) were pretty painless and on-time. [ View ]
    Poster:Adam ZThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 2:21:00 PM
    Subject: Shippment
    Review:The overall process went pretty smoot with rachael dixon, very helpful returned my calls and emails. Pick up was very easy, the truck driver was nice, professional and professional. D&K express was the company Drop off was just as easy, met him... [ More ]
    Poster:BillyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 1:32:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my truck
    Review:The 2 men that picked up my truck were great. I would use these again, they took great care. The girl in the office was helpful and very nice. I would call again. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathryn KlauwersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: 64 impala pickup
    Review:Bob customer service was excelent and friendly the whole 7 day car trip, constant contact with driver. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Higinio Barraza
    Date:11/5/2013 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt worry free service
    Review:The driver arrived earlier than scheduled and did a thorough walk around. Talked/walked me through the process and even arrived a day earlier which helped a lot. Right on my doorstep i might add. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelly CovingtobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Virgina to California
    Review:I used Amerigreight to find a driver for my small SUV from northern Virgina to southern California. I knew over a month in advance that I was moving, and promptly engaged Amerifreight because their qrote was about $300 cheaper than the multiple other... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 12:12:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Car Transport
    Review:This was my first time transporting/shipping a car. My car needed to get shipped from New Jersey to Missouri. I did a lot of research and finally settled with Ameri-Freight. They had good reviews from many different sources. Bob was our broker who... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:11/5/2013 11:46:00 AM
    Subject: on time and safe and sound delivery
    Review:Hi, My car was just delivered yesterday. It's great to have it. I went with AmeriFreight because of the ratings. It turns out it was a very good choice. I was asked if I was willing to pay 200.00 more than I initially assumed because a carrier offer... [ More ]
    Poster:Jack VenbruxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/5/2013 1:43:00 AM
    Subject: good experience
    Review:First time shipper of 6 month old high end car. From the time I called until the time the car was picked up was just one week. Car was delivered across country 6 days later. So from the time I placed order I had car delivered in less than two weeks. ... [ More ]
    Poster:mark mThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I would recommend shipping your car w/ AmeriFreight. I have done this twice moving from Nashville to San Diego. Although it may seem pricey to ship your car w/ moving. It totally avoids the headache of driving in unpredictable weather, the stress o... [ More ]
    Poster:LauraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Azure transport company transported my vehicle from Cleveland to Los Angeles. Thy were on time to get the vehicle, and on time delivering the vehicle. They were very friendly and were good about keeping the lines of communication open. I received my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tevis GordonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: From Boston area to Austin
    Review:I received the lowest quote from Amerifreight and having used them last year with success did not hesitate to sign on again. For whatever reason (maybe the low quote) it took a while to find a driver. I was under no pressure to get my car to Austin ... [ More ]
    Poster:JudyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 4:27:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth process eased my anxiety
    Review:Having no knowledge or experience in shipping a vehicle, Graham at Amerifreight made the process seem worry-free as he described the transaction from beginning to end with a great deal of confidence and knowledge. Price was fair and accurate, and res... [ More ]
    Poster:MicahThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Easy and would recommend
    Review:From the first call, I was given all the information and had all my questions answered. It took a few days for a company to take the bid, and the cost went up $200 from what I was initially told, but it was still on the low-end for the prices I had b... [ More ]
    Poster:Deanna McDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippied from Arlington Hgts to Salisbary Maryland
    Review:Hi customer shipping was good .I was trying to search for car shipping my car for last month to salisbury .But no one shiiping company had any person goign to salisbury they were going to Maryland . My friend suggested amerifreight , they cona... [ More ]
    Poster:MayureshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good Broker
    Review:I was very nervous about transporting my 2013 Jeep Wrangler from California to Texas, but chose shipping in favor of putting the mileage on the car. After becoming overwhelmed with the vast number of Brokers online, I ended up choosing Amerifreight d... [ More ]
    Poster:M RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: My wife's hero!
    Review:After months of searching we finally found the car my wife was looking for- in Rhode Island. After our purchase we had to begin dealing with the hard reality that there aren't that many transports that leave Rhode Island headed for Mississippi. The n... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2013 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Good
    Review:* Good transport brokerage company * Was able to find a career in the given time frame * Car was shipped in good condition.. no issues.. [ View ]
    Poster:Karthick
    Date:11/4/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: car broker
    Review:Amerifreight got me a carrier reel fast and the cost was we talked about. I would use them again. carrier was 5 days late but I was not in hurry for the car [ View ]
    Poster:david w baileyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/3/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job !!
    Review:I would like to thanks Airfreight for shipping my car from Texas to Michigan.They are very professional and honest...I was contacted by Graham and once i placed my order he took care of everything.I would like to thank a ton to him for his profession... [ More ]
    Poster:Anonymous
    Date:11/3/2013 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Move to TX
    Review:Amerifright is an excellent source for shipping needs. They were professional and Jorge was awesome!!! Thank you !!! I had a 2013 Lexus GS350. [ View ]
    Poster:PeterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2013 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: overall experience
    Review:i was very pleased with the entire process. My contact person, graham, was thorough from pick-up to delivery He promptly returned my calls in a courteous manner. I would also like to commend the pick-up gentleman who thoroughly inspected my trans... [ More ]
    Poster:barbara sheloskyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2013 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Prius goes West
    Review:This is my second time to use AmeriFrieght; shipped a BMW Z3 the first time and a Prius this time. Graham makes the experience a breeze and works to ensure that everything meets your expectations. They called me within a day with a carrier that wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:11/2/2013 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful experience
    Review:As usual, Amerifreight delivers! The whole deal with transporting my veheichles went very smooth! Customer service is great, the people they choose to work with are on time and efficient! Strongly recommended! Sam [ View ]
    Poster:sam ChaarThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/2/2013 6:32:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of POV
    Review:From beginning to end, this was a pleasant experience. AmeriFreight was highly responsive and kept us informed every step of the way. The cost was also under competitor pricing. The driver called us before arriving and before delivery. He was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Beverly Wilson
    Date:11/1/2013 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent!
    Review:Amerifreight gave us the lowest quote and we went with it. Everything about the experience was smooth and easy! Our truck was picked up and delivered on time and the driver was very friendly and helpful. Amerifreight was very communicative and so eas... [ More ]
    Poster:MaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/1/2013 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: The Flash!
    Review:I purchased my niece's 2006 Lexus GS300 in Florida and needed it 500 miles away as soon as possible to give to my daughter for college . After reading a number of reviews on Amerifreight I decided to get a quote which was for $695 originally . When... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill H .
    Date:11/1/2013 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: Cross country move
    Review:I moved from California to Illinois and did not want to put all those miles on my car. I read a lot of bad reviews about shipping your car, most saying that you're better off driving because of the cost and the amount of damage that would most likely... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Experience
    Review:This was my first experience moving a car across the country. I read what I could about brokering, auto transport and liability. Feeling somewhat armed I then began searching for an honest broker. I found what I was searching for in Bob at Amerifr... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Curteous, efficient and honest
    Review:Jorge was a pleasure to work with. The price was reasonable, pickup was convenient and professional, and delivery was made within the time period possible and specified. I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:HeidiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company!
    Review:My experience using AmeriFreight was excellent! AmeriFreight was very quick to secure a driver within the timeframe I had to move, so I was able to see the vehicle be picked up as well as dropped off. I noted that my vehicle was dirty upon arrival, b... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris MoleroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/31/2013 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Great experience, Jorge was professional and honest about all costs. There was plenty of communication through out the shipment. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis Y
    Date:10/30/2013 8:30:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and Great Experience
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and what a great experience it turned out to be. AmeriFreight surprised me with their professionalism, courtesy, and sincerity. From the moment I filled out an email request, I was surprised how qu... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Shaefer
    Date:10/30/2013 7:52:00 PM
    Review:When I originally called to get a quote, Rachael was very helpful, she explained to me everything that was going to happen. She quoted me $965 with a $250 DEPOSIT. However, when the truck was finally booked to pick up my car, I was charged a $250 F... [ More ]
    Response:No matter how hard we try, we will never be able to do business for free. Anyone receiving quotes from companies to ship vehicles will be asked to pay an amount upfront and the balance to the truck on delivery. No matter what it is called, both amounts make up the total shipment cost. We apologize for not making our customer understand the process of payments more clearly. [ view ]
    Poster:Philip
    Date:10/30/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Truly a mess of an experience
    Review:I must prelude this review with a bit of clarification. First off, it is understood that AmeriFreight is a company which puts users in touch with shippers. They do not personally ship the vehicles, and as such can be seen as an intermediary between t... [ More ]
    Response:AmeriFreight goes out of its way to ensure customers’ shipments go worry free. Unfortunately, shipping a vehicle is not as simple as sending a package with FedEx. There were a number of complications with this delivery. Delays on both ends. From our documentation and communication, we received notification from the customer that he would not be available on the date of the planned delivery. Expectations form the customer could not be met exactly as requested once he was available because of the truck schedule. It is important that customers understand that vehicle shipping is a complicated process, and no matter how hard we try to make it as smooth as possible, circumstances outside of our control may sometimes lead to delays in deliveries or even damage to the vehicle. We are glad that the vehicle was delivered within a standard period of time, considering the availability of the customer. We will still review the order in detail to learn from this experience and consider options on how to serve our customers better. [ view ]
    Poster:DavidThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience for First Timers
    Review:This is the first time we have used a transport service to transport a vehicle. AmeriFreight was one of the first companies we contacted, and it seemed to be a perfect match right from the start. When we finalized the dates of our transport, we con... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary and Jeff GrayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Easy
    Review:Rachel was easy to get ahold of, remained in constant contact about what was happening, and was straight forward with costs. I've used this company before, would use them again and would absolutely recommend them to others. [ View ]
    Poster:HasleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/30/2013 4:53:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76