View 148,492 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,493th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 0 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2109 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.17% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.83% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Super service!
    Review:We were very impressed by Amerifreight and Graham! They did a wonderful job transporting our cars from Massachusetts to Texas. Since it was a holiday weekend we briefly lost contact with the car's carrier. Graham went out of his way to not only locat... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Hannah This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review: I am very satisfied with the service. The pick up was on time and even the delivery was on time It took just four days to get my car. Both for pick up and delivery, I received the call in advance and it helped me in getting myself ready to g... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:ANIRUDHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: The REAL Deal in Transport Shipping
    Review:Graham with AmeriFreight was open and honest about the cost of my shipment. There were no hidden fees or funny business. He found a transport to ship my vehicle across the country without a scratch on it. Thanks, Graham! [ View ]
    Poster:MoniqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Made Easy!
    Review:After doing a great deal of research on car transport companies, I decided to use AmeriFreight and I'm so happy I did! Jorge was incredibly helpful from the beginning in helping us decide the package that made most sense for us. We did not have much ... [ More ]
    Poster:PriyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: California to Virginia
    Review:We are a military family and we moved two vehicles from Southern California to Northern Virginia area. Graham AmeriFrieght was very professional and walked us through the process. They answered all our questions and allowed us to feel confident abo... [ More ]
    Poster:David EverlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:I appreciated having one person to contact throughout the transport experience. Knowing I had Graham's direct line made me feel secure with the process of shipping my car from San Diego to Virginia. I could call him directly, and not be put on hold o... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight anything but a Rogue
    Review:It was essential for my daughter to have her Nissan Rogue once she moved to Las Angeles to live and work. Can you imagine functioning in LA without your own means of transportation? Shipping the vehicle across the country, therefore, became the ord... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert NemeroffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Ship car
    Review:Guy was nice. Car got there fast. Was in good condition. Shipping company nice. Nikolas auto transporter was great [ View ]
    Poster:Mary ciampiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Sure Was Speedy When I Was Needy!
    Review:This experience exceeded my expectations.! I was quite nervous about transporting my primary transportation clear across the country, but AmeriFreight put my concerns at ease and the entire process was simple, true to description, any my car made it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ebony B
    Date:7/18/2013 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Fast shipping
    Review:Bob was very good and got me setup with a shipping company. HE EVEN KNOCKED OFF $50 DOLLORS FOR ME...I WOULD USE THEM [ View ]
    Poster:Danny Dang
    Date:7/18/2013 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:Communication was excellent. Driver picked up car in PA on Saturday and Delivered in Texas by Monday. I am more than satisfied. Car delivered in good condition.A completely satisfied customer. Will use the service again if necessary. Thanks Bob. [ View ]
    Poster:Venkat
    Date:7/17/2013 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had my car shipped from W.A to C.A. It took only 4 to 5 days for the shipping. The staff is nice and polite. The shipping is effective. I would choose Amerifreight again if I have to ship my car again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chun LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of truck
    Review:My overall concern about this whole experience was that the quote I recieved for the shipment was $895.00, The actual cost was $1150.00, I believe that if you give a honest and accurate quote you will have happier customers. My issue is with the ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Beattie
    Date:7/17/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Superb .Excellent service ....peoria to CA
    Review:After alot of research i found this company and read reviews every day almost for a week..they have bad reviews due to which i was scared but ratio of bad reviews were very less.......then made a decision to go with them...bob was excellent even thou... [ More ]
    Poster:Swathi
    Date:7/17/2013 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: WAS PLEASED WITH EVERY STEP!
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car over many states to my new home. At first, I didn't know where to start. Had so many quotes and many different dispatchers calling me but they didn't make me feel content or satisfied. I needed to have my pre... [ More ]
    Poster:HLorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Return customer
    Review:I have used the brokering services of AmeriFreight twice now to ship my wife's car during a military permanent change of station move, and have had no issues with their service either time. Their customer service was excellent in both cases, and I w... [ More ]
    Poster:KyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 1:43:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. I appreciate the time Bob took up front to explain the car transport process as a whole. That helped me to make the best choice for the timeframe and cost. He was very clear about pricing and there were no ... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Review of AmeriFreight
    Review:I was contacted promptly with a quote of 850$ or so. I confirmed & signed up for the 95$ AFTa plan. Initially, I had wanted a delivery date of 2 July. I waited a week & did not hear anything. I called Graham who ensured me that my order had b... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie WessellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I was impressed with the ease of the shipping once Amerifreight was contacted. Pricing was very reasonable. I cancelled my first order and given a refund promptly. I re-scheduled the shipment at a later date without any problem. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Smooth
    Review:Great experience with AmeriFreight and Bob. Professional and informative, smooth transaction, hassle free. There was no misleading information and everything is up front. The car is delivered earlier than estimation. Overall I was happy with the qual... [ More ]
    Poster:PlanoUserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: nice lower rack
    Review:Ameri Freight was prompt in returning all calls and answering all my questions. Rachael Dixon my primary contact, was very honest and helped me ship my '67 Mustang within the confined dates I had to pick it up and drop it off. I requested for my car... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:DawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and professional - turn key service
    Review:Jorge was my contact at Amerifreight and I had a very good experience here. He was very courteous and professional when handling my transport needs. There were many questions and he answered with patience and honesty. The carrier was also very frie... [ More ]
    Poster:EllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 5:55:00 PM
    Review:DISCLAIMER: Amerifreight is a service in which THEY contact many shipping dealers FOR YOU. You are not shipping your car directly through them. They are not held responsible for your car; the auto shipping company, in my case, D.R. Auto Carrier, is. ... [ More ]
    Poster:TLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stop looking this is the one!
    Review:Seriously stop looking and calling all those companies this is the one to go with. I had been doing my research for a month or so and almost gave up with all the horror stories out there. Also having to call all those other companies who made the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus DeAndaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: great job!
    Review:great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Neil S
    Date:7/16/2013 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: A knowledgable resource
    Review:AmeriFreight and Bob Turner were both invaluable partners to have. Moving across the country was a scary and daunting task, especially since we had toship a car. Bob was recommended by a friend and didnt disappoint. He was knowledgeable, friendly, an... [ More ]
    Poster:trevormacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Ok
    Review:Car was picked up on time and was told to call after 5 days to get an update on delivery time. I called after 7 days and the transport company was not able to give me any info on where the car was or when it was due for delivery. The next thing I hea... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippment
    Review:Graham was helpful and prompt in finding us a carrier. The carrier was very polite and professional. Car arrived in the same condition in left =) [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection, Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service - Very responsive
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT was a great service to use; fast, easy, and the customer service representatives were a pleasure to work with. Anything I needed, they were only a call away. Would highly recommend and use again in the future. The price was affordable... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service - Very responsive
    Date:7/15/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:I used amerifreight for shipping my cars from Utah to Texas. The service provided by Jorge was good. One of my car was received in good condition. The other car was damaged because of storm. [ View ]
    Poster:Sandeep This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping
    Review:Amerifreight was great with whole shipping process of my vehicle. I was stressed about moving my vehicle but I think I made a great choice by picking up Amerifreight as my carrier. The pickup and delivery was on time. I will recommend this company an... [ More ]
    Poster:ShivaliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 11:05:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic company!
    Review:Everything went great. We needed a car shipped out immediately. I called and set it up and a company came by the next day to get it. It was perfect! I would highly recommend them and hope to use them again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:DioneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: lower performance than their claimed ranking!
    Review:They kept me waiting until the last day before my moving date to get me at the tight corner then told me your itinerary from PA to TX is not very popular and I should pay 300 $ more or otherwise its hard to find a dispatcher to transport my car and o... [ More ]
    Poster:RezaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Better than expected.
    Review:Fast delivery. Good communication by driver. Able to get service at tough location. However, price was slightly higher than quoted. Good service. [ View ]
    Poster:DDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight delivers
    Review:Cordial, professional staff, solid communications. Car arrived promptly after pick up, in perfect condition. If you live off the beaten track, it's best to select a nearby large city for best delivery options & price. [ View ]
    Poster:EdwardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/14/2013
    Subject: Amerifreight delivers
    Date:7/14/2013
    Subject: quickly found a driver with expedited shipping rate
    Review:Failed to find a driver to ship my car through three brokers in 3 weeks, I had to make an order with AmeriFreight for an expedited shipping rate. Bob is very professional and found the driver for me the next day after ordering. Although both pickup a... [ More ]
    Poster:FangFang This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: X6M shipment
    Review:From the time of first contact to delivery, the whole process was painless and the car arrived before the date it was due. [ View ]
    Poster:Vince EdwardsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/12/2013 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Car Trip!
    Review:The folks at Amerifreight helped us get our car shipped from southern CA to VA. They worked with us on drop off location and the car was delivered to our door in VA. The rep we dealt with was always very professional and informative. [ View ]
    Poster:KateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/11/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the best shipper to work with
    Review:I have used AmeriFright twice now to ship my vehicles. They bailed me out when another shipper pulled out at the last minute. My rep. Bob Turner does an excellent job walking you through the process steps and explains every option to you. I pla... [ More ]
    Poster:Gil DiCenzo
    Date:7/11/2013 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, Painless, and Worryfree AutoTransport Quote
    Review:I went online to request quotes for shipping my car from NJ to California. I received several quotes but AmeriFreight was one of the few that responded quickly and answered all of my questions on shipping. They also were very competitive on an enclo... [ More ]
    Poster:Farhan
    Date:7/11/2013 11:51:00 AM
    Subject: Slow Start-Off But Great Finish
    Review:AmeriFreight did a great job of coordinating the shipping. The shipping company itself was a little slow to respond, but once I made contact with the driver, things were golden. He delivered the vehicle early! It would have been even earlier but I ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Rita M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 11:31:00 PM
    Subject: Fastest, Easiest Move Ever
    Review:Bob explained my shipping options when I called looking for a quote. All of the conditions of the contract were met. My car was picked up when promised and arrived in perfect condition on the date it was promised. There were no hidden fees and no ... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:We were very happy with the service we had Jorge Cruz was very helpful, we had trouble finding a transport coming this far and Jorge stayed right on it until he found us someone. We had to leave TX and leave our cars with a neighbor and Jorge arra... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim MoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Would Recommend to anyone!
    Review:Service was excellent from the Beginning of calling the company. They were honest and kept you informed from day one. If your looking for a reliable and competitive pricing company this is the one for you! [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony M.
    Date:7/10/2013 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered dream car in dream time!
    Review:We looked around at various car shipping companies and this was the only one that had the best reviews. When we asked for a quote we received a response within 1 hour of inquiry, once we had decided to go with Amerifreight I called included number a... [ More ]
    Poster:EnosThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/10/2013 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: quick and honest service
    Review:i was used to being lied to in this business but Amerifreight was way different, easy to get a hold of and helpfulll, i will use them again next time [ View ]
    Poster:jim gregory
    Date:7/10/2013 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Toyota Matrix
    Review:My primary contact agent was Jorge. His services were excellent. I did not intend to choose him in Amerifreight, but he was the one mentioned in several good reviews when I looked for a company to ship my car. When I decided to have Amerifreight to d... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:by
    Date:7/10/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Job
    Review:I received many quotes but I handed over the job of transporting my car to AmeriFreight. I am glad that I picked AmeriFreight. I will certainly use their services in future. Please contact Graham for your services. He is very professional. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:7/10/2013 3:51:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72