View 154,078 Reviews on 3,616 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,079th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 3 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. We strongly encourage all our customers to leave unbiased reviews on their transportation experience with AmeriFreight without promising them any form of compensation. Reviews are posted on the merit of our performance only. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. This is in direct conflict to FTC regulations. In the past Amerifreight has also encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews or a customer may have indicated that s/he has are being compensated inadvertently. Any form of compensation including discounts, rebates, monthly drawings or competitions, direct or indirect is a contravention of FTC regulations and is punishable by law. It is our policy to remain within the constraints of these regulations and so should any other company on this website.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2022 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.38% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Awesome service, very quick in processing the order, and painless pickup and delivery. Really great and recommended to evryone to try it!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Mala
    Date:10/20/2014 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transaction
    Review:I had a very good experience, I will recommend the service to friends and family. They had a transporter ready the same day I call to ask for a quote. Great company to work with. Thank you for a smooth transaction! [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates (compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:Vitaliano MicheliniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: good
    Review:Overall it was a good first time experience. Since I have never used a car transport the only thing I could have wanted more is specific clarity on the entire process from the first customer service agent. [ View ]
    Poster:BrigitteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Upon calling this company I went with them because they gave me the lowest quote to begin with, then when you confirm you want to use their services they ask if they can bump your quote to $200 more I agreed well I was originally quoted $1145 I figur... [ More ]
    Poster:ErnestoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 2:55:00 AM
    Subject: My Experience With AmeriFrieght
    Review:I called AmeriFreght a bit panic from the experience I had with another transport company and feeling desperate about getting my car from California to Michigan. After paying a deposit to another company, it had been 6 days of constant calling to get... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Jan CorcoranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2014 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: Great service, clean delivery, short notice.
    Review:Our transport had some special pickup instructions that were handled professionally. The overall experience was positive. The only thing that was difficult is that there was very short notice (3-5 hours) given as to when the carrier would be making t... [ More ]
    Poster:BradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Cross-Country Transport
    Review:The price was reasonable for a cross-country transport and everyone involved was very patient and helpful. The driver picked up my car right down the road from where I live and made it a quick and painless process. It was delivered to my apartment ab... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Emma GrosjeanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great service once again!
    Review:Great service from Washington to Miami. Thanks a lot!!! Would use again. Graham was very helpful with everything. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Silvio PellasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:AmeriFreight was friendly and easy to do. Representative Ali was helpful and was able to find me a carrier within 6 days of my request. Although the price that I paid was greater than what I was initially quoted, their services where great. I woul... [ More ]
    Poster:VictorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Big truck across the country, no problems
    Review:Brett was very helpful. The original quote was about $400 less than what I ended up paying but I knew that this was a possibility all along. Pick up and delivery was flawless and very professional. When my original driver bailed, Brett found me a new... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Zakariya FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Moving lifted Chevy truck to California
    Review:I needed to ship a 1972 Chevy with a 10" lift from Ohio to California. I looked at 19 different companies. Amerifreight was the one that found me a carrier and quick. It's not easy finding someone to ship such a large truck, but Allie at Amerifr... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Breach of Contract
    Review:I recommend avoiding this company. This negative review is because of Graham Turner, not Ali Miller. I contracted Amerifreight to ship a car from WA to SC. Amerifreight subsequently hired AAA Family Trucking as the actual carrier. AAA Family Truc... [ More ]
    Poster:Duncan F
    Date:10/18/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: No Problems - Easy Pick up and Drop off
    Review:Shipped car from California to Maryland with surprisingly no problems at all. Car carrier picked up my car on the first day and delivered it early. Would use this company again. Representative at Amerifrieght was easy to get a hold of and knowledge... [ More ]
    Poster:HilaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: can be better, may be my shipping distance is long..
    Review:The lower price will make you wait very long time and it is not guaranteed. If you want to ship it quick. I suggest you place your order on at least 2 or 3 5 star shipping company. Don't give any up front deposit. Even though I got my car late, becau... [ More ]
    Poster:nickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/18/2014 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: Great Seevice
    Review:Got my vehicle shipped in less than 2 weeks from order date. I was informed earlier itself about the bidding process and everything. Had to increase the price by 200 but they were honest and upfront about it. Will ship with them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Phani
    Date:10/17/2014 11:14:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to CA transport of Subaru Outback
    Review:Ali at Amerifreight provided a thorough explanation of (almost) the whole process. The price quote was exact, and didn't change. The carrier was CFR Line/ Green Trucking LLC. They were a bit harder to contact, but I was satisfied. One thing that I di... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve BenzThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:Very Happy with the service - but it was a little more costly than expected. But the service was excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:mary cutlerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Reliable Service
    Review:This company was quick and reliable - car was picked up and delivered when promised. Car was in the same condition as when it left. The total cost was $1250, $300 of which was paid up front and the rest was paid when the car arrived. We paid for the ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Alex W.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/17/2014 11:08:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:This was my second experience using this company...both with excellent results. They found me a carrier within 10 minutes of placing my request! Highly recommend! [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:L. Redmon
    Date:10/17/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Just go with a Carrier, No need for a Broker!
    Review:Just find yourself a Reliable Carrier. There's no need to go with a Broker. After you pay your deposit and your shipment is handed off to a Carrier, there's no longer anything the Broker, Amerifeight can do for you. Unless you experienced any damge p... [ More ]
    Poster:About Time!This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Transport from DC area to Atlanta
    Review:I chose AmeriFreight due to it's excellent BBB rating and that they are located near Atlanta which was my shipping destination. Their response was fast and the paperwork relatively easy. Although they did not meet my requested ship date, they did cal... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Dan KnowlesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Kept my anxiety low!
    Review:My rep was great and very informative. She informed me that it would take 1-15 days for a carrier to schedule my pick up. My car was picked up on the 16th day-which worked for me because I was not on a time crunch. She followed up with me through ou... [ More ]
    Poster:AshleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome price, better service!
    Review:I had very limited window for the car to be picked up as I was actually traveling across country at the time. Lecia made accommodation for me to drop the car off at their office location just outside Atlanta, as it was on my way, and met me on a Su... [ More ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:GeneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 11:09:00 PM
    Subject: LIKE TAKING VITAMINS
    Review:Vitamins give you peace of mind thinking your doing the right thing. That was how I was made to feel dealing with Lecia at AmeriFrieght. Professional, friendly. Well done. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:larry seebachThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:57:00 PM
    Review:This was the lowest quote and my car was delivered right on time. I would use them again. I have never transported a car and was very happy with the result. The only thing it wasn't door to door and quoted. I had to drive to drop off the car and driv... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Dean WatersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: On time in budget
    Review:I completed the process of selecting an agent, AmeriFreight, Friday morning about mid morning. By 1:00 o'clock AmeriFreight had secured a carrier and the car was picked up late that day. The carrier, Horse Creek Transport, delivered the car to me in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Turnage
    Date:10/15/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: On time in budget
    Poster:Robert Turnage
    Date:10/15/2014 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: My experience with AmeriFreight
    Review:Excellent service received from Amerifreight.....pik up and delivery was spot on...no issues at all...car came in good condition [ View ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SyedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: California to Texas
    Review:Amerifreight did an excellent job of responding to my inquiries and following up with me in a timely manner. The representative assisted me in coordinating and scheduling the transportation. Very shortly after the initial inquiry, I received a call ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:KdcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 6:59:00 PM
    Subject: A great company to help you for car shipments
    Review:The representative is very helpful and very responsive to my requests by phones or emails. They were able to get me a good carrier. I mean, the most important thing is that your car arrives safely and intact. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:KanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great to work with
    Review:Everything was great, well organized, and on time. Quotes were $100-$200 less than other places I looked at [ View ]
    Poster:Alex RThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped Auto to Tacoma
    Review:Safe at Home in Tacoma. I was the custodian for my daughter’s Mitsubishi 3000 GT for three years while she was in the Middle East serving her country. one of the simple freedoms that she looked forward to was getting in her car and just drivi... [ More ]
    Poster:David TateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service from Ali Miller
    Review:This is my second time shipping my car across the country. The first one was really a bad experience. However, this time with "AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING" the experience was different. Great customer service, Ali Miller was the one taking a... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali at 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates (compensated) [ view ]
    Poster:MazinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transfer Florida to NY
    Review:I highly recommend Josh and Amerifreight. Josh's follow up from start to finish was perfect. He checked and double-checked to make sure transfer was moving along smoothly. He answered every time I called with a question and I felt confident that he w... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh at 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:10/15/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country car delivery
    Review:AmeriFreight provided accurate information regarding the process and cost of shipping my car across country. No surprises. My car was picked up when scheduled, and delivered a day ahead of the estimated delivery date. [ View ]
    Response:Call Graham at 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:gary mcclanahanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 1:21:00 PM
    Subject: Quick pickup
    Review:They were easy to work with and to my surprise the pickup was scheduled the next day. Far better than the potential 2 weeks that I expected. In addition, the car was delivered a day earlier than estimated! [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Kevin CornettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight review
    Review:Pickup was scheduled for approx. 3 weeks after date available, which I thought was a pretty long time, but I wasn't in a particular hurry. The first transport company called the day before pickup to confirm the drop off address and they had the wrong... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie MaplesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight, please terminate United Auto Transport from your carrier roster!
    Review:My customer service experience with amerifreight has been beyond excellent. However, It's unfortunate that the third party transport company, united auto transport, outsourced by amerifreight to ship my car and my boyfriend's car cross country seem t... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:maria Pentino This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: 100% satisfied first time user
    Review:I am truly a 100% satisfied customer. Being a first time user, Brett walked me through all of the steps. Brett did an outstanding job of explaining how the system works and I greatly appreciate his patience. After setting everything up, everythin... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:James ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Would recommend
    Review:I called AmeriFreight and got a quote for $1750. It wasn't the cheapest quote I got, but after a little research into how the industry works, I chose to go with AmeriFreight because the representative I talked to on the phone (Josh) was upfront and ... [ More ]
    Poster:WillThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 7:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:A very easy to use service with knowledgeable personal.Vehicle arrived at the estimated time of delivery. The driver was an experienced and courteous person with a modern up to date truck/trailer hauler. I would use this service in the future if ever... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:Dave KubshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Slow pickup but wicked fast delivery
    Review:i thought at first the transport of my Expedition wouldn't happen but it was picked up and delivered across the country in six days. Very happy... [ View ]
    Poster:Suzanne CronheimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped car from New York to Maryland
    Review:Overall my experience with amerifreight was mixed. Brett did not seem very interested in helping me and actually seemed annoyed when I needed to call after the carrier didn't show up or contact us on the first few scheduled attempts. He did end up ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake LThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: Mixed Experience - Delay in Picking/Early Delivery/Expensive
    Review:Positive: * Josh called at regular intervals to monitor progress. * Car delivered early, in ok condition. Negative: * Car was picked up at mid-night. - Car picked up after the 15th day of booking. * Delivery contact number never worked. *... [ More ]
    Poster:DeepakThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Customer service was very prompt
    Review:Customer service was very prompt and Leisha was always available to answer questions. The cost was very reasonable based on my analysis. My only complaint was that the drivers were not very accurate with estimations of delivery date. However pick up... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard WingateThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 3:36:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Brett was easy to deal with. If he was not available to speak with, another service rep. was immediately able to help. Timely updates and overall excellent experience. [ View ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:SAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport Evaluation
    Review:1. Ali was very attentive and professional. 2. Carrier handled my vehicles with care with through inspections on both ends of the trip. [ View ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ accredited, Discount Rates [ view ]
    Poster:xThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/14/2014 8:32:00 AM
    Subject: transport
    Review:overall I did get my car. The line of communication was never good. I did not truly understand how bids were taken, i would use them again.. [ View ]
    Poster:leslieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Like a truck sale, with cars!
    Review:Amerifreight was professional and prompt in getting my car picked up and transported to me. Communication from Ali was always informative and clear, I knew exactly what was happening and when it was going to happen and what they needed from me to mov... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review) [ view ]
    Poster:Naren Hulsing
    Date:10/13/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Military Move Magic
    Review:I did my own research on car transport companies. The Amerifreight website actually helped me learn more about the entire process. It was extremely honest about the whole system and all the additional aspects of having a broker find a transporter for... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh USAFThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 6:06:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75