View 151,286 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,287th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2119 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.26% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.74% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Review:I think Amerifreight is a great company to do business with. Am very SERIOUSLY concerned about honesty as am a man of my word. David told me it would cost $950 and we agreed on that. Other shipping companies warned me that he was not being real to me... [ More ]
    Poster:AustenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Old Scout Goes Cross Country
    Review:I bought an International Harvester Scout in Washington and needed it transported to Indiana. I researched a few companies, but AmeriFreight seemed to be the most efficient for a good price. Dave was easy to work with. Though the transporter was of... [ More ]
    Response:Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 2:03:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Amerifreight does a fine job in getting your car moved in a timely fashion. I like the fact that they are very upfront about the process and the costs and variables that come in to play with this type of move. Brett was easy to deal with and communi... [ More ]
    Response:Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:Ray GachenyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Good booking Bad shipping
    Review:Brett was very prompt and set up my shipping in a jiffy. If only he had gotten a better shipper. They upcharged me $375.00 for more weight as my vehicle was packed with a few of my things. AmeriFreight did their job just wish the shipper didn't take ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christian This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/26/2014 9:54:00 AM
    Subject: Painless experience
    Review:This was my second time using AmeriFreight, and I would definitely recommend them. Brett was very helpful and knowledgeable, and arranged for my vehicle to be picked up the same day I initially contacted him! The vehicle arrived at its destination wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:9/25/2014 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding service
    Review:I selected AmeriFreight after much research into choosing the right shipper, choosing them because of their excellent reputation and competitive quotes. Ali, the representative who assisted me at AmeriFreight, was extremely helpful during the entire ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:David Wiygul
    Date:9/25/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Good price and it was on time
    Review:I can't review the customer service yet because I'm working on the damage. The shipment was on time, and the people were friendly. [ View ]
    Response:Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:patrickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: fast and Awsome
    Review:This is my first time shipping car and I was worried about everything I read online about bad experience from other people. It turn out to be very fast and worry free. My car arrived on time. the Truck driver is NIKO. He is very responsible and p... [ More ]
    Poster:kenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car haul
    Review:Overall the sevice was adequate. Price was higher than initial estimates and it took longer than estimated to find a carrier. But car arrived safely. [ View ]
    Poster:RobinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Better than Reliable
    Review:Ali at AmeriFreight was awesome to work with. She maintained contact throughout the process to make sure everything was going as planned. The trucking company (BATS MotorSports) that she contracted me with was also very professional and easy to wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/25/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Cali to Kentucky
    Review:Having moved several times due to being in the military my family and I decided we would take some of the hassle out and have our smaller car shipped from San Bernardino, CA to Prestonsburg, KY. I was some what hesitate since we were moving to such ... [ More ]
    Poster:BrandonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable
    Review:I needed to move my vehicle from Georgia to Texas, and was looking for a reliable company to make this move. I read several reviews on line in reference to different trucking companies. AmeriFreight had the best reviews. I requested a quote online a... [ More ]
    Poster:Escolithia StackhouseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service for a nervious user
    Review:I selected AmeriFreight to ship a car because they were highly rated by several rating services. I knew nothing about this type of service, but had heard some horror stories about experiences people have had with the industry. I was uncomfortable and... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard McGowanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Add $150 to whatever price they quote you.
    Review:Told me the shipper wanted an additional $150 to take my order. That may have been true but it felt like a well-planned scam to get a few extra bucks out of me. the car got here in a timely manner, but the driver gave me some story about having a t... [ More ]
    Poster:MVThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Most Awesome Company
    Review:I Really enjoyed talk to David. He was so helpful and guided me through all the steps. The shipping pickup and delivery was hassle free. the transport was so much faster than i expect. And you cant beat the price. It was the cheapest I can find. I wi... [ More ]
    Response:Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:khoa
    Date:9/24/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: One bright spot in move from Hell
    Review:This move was the worst in my life & I have moved about a dozen times. Trying to decide who to trust with our 2 cars was a challenge. When you put your info online you get more emails than you can possibly deal with in the middle of packing, et... [ More ]
    Poster:dyan venable
    Date:9/24/2014 3:26:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Review
    Review:David L. at AmeriFreight was great! He was very helpful in getting me the price that worked for my budget, and was also quite personable over the phone. Other than the customer service, I got my car early, which was awesome! It's scary shipping y... [ More ]
    Poster:D
    Date:9/24/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price, Timely Delivery, No Issues
    Review:I bought my car on the internet and needed to find a way to get it transported from the seller to my home. Having never transported a car before, I did a lot of research on transporting companies and narrowed it down to a few companies. I called an... [ More ]
    Poster:SteveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: Absolutely Excellent in Every Way!!!
    Review:My experience exceeded all expectations. The representative, Graham, answered all my questions patiently, thoroughly, and truthfully. It was refreshing to deal with someone who was committed to finding the best solution for my situation and who went ... [ More ]
    Response:Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) [ view ]
    Poster:KellyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Average Service
    Review:The car was picked up promptly after the truck driver was scheduled. The car was dropped off on schedule and without incidents. It took about a week from the date of first available pickup to schedule the driver and get the car picked up, but that wa... [ More ]
    Poster:JulianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience with Short Notice
    Review:Graham at AmeriFreight worked hard to keep my original quote but he only had a week to coordinate the right deal to ship both of my cars from California to Missouri. Not only did he make the deal work slightly above the original quote, he provided t... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Estimate was too low
    Review:The original estimate was for $1750 and it ended up costing $2045. This resulted in a 14 day delay to find a transporter because I was holding out for the original estimate and had to eventually cave in to the increase. [ View ]
    Poster:GregThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: Worked just fine- very easy
    Review:My car was picked up only 3 days after the available date . Just as promised. Car arrived in perfect condition and on time . We are shipping our second car with this same company! Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Allison HurlockThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T waste your time researching carriers, I did it for you!!!CALL AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:David went above and beyond!! I was so nervous about shipping my son's vehicle completely across the country. He made the process go very smoothly from start to finish. Many other companies I called where the same people answering the phone for sev... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda J.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Boat transport
    Review:The transport of my boat was satisfactory from start to finish. The destination was in a rural area and Lecia went the extra mile to find a carrier for my boat. I would definitely contact her again for any future transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler H.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: Decent Experience
    Review:I can honestly say that I had a decent experience with this company. David was very helpful and I was able to contact him at anytime. My car was picked up within the time frame that I wanted and reached the destination without damage. I was only disa... [ More ]
    Poster:JamishaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: Happy customer
    Review:We were very happy with the service, the arrangement was really quick. The representative (Lecia) was very helpful, the driver was on time both to pick up and drop off. We are very pleased and will recommend anyone who needs their services. [ View ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
    Review:Had car transported from New Jersey to California. Service was excellent. They worked with me on pick up time as well as drop off time. Quote was honest and reliable. They found a carrier within a day or two. Carrier was reliable and worked on m... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve SinfieldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: NJ to FL Car Move
    Review:The car was scheduled and the pick up date was well within reason and the follow up from Amerifreight to make sure all was in order was very good. The car arrived looking just like it did when it left and the driver was very friendly and courteous. ... [ More ]
    Poster:WylieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - AND NOW I KNOW WHY!!
    Review:Shipping my college-age son's car from Connecticut to Utah was a wonderful, worry-free experience with AmeriFrieght. The company was highly recommended to us by a friend who had shipped a car with them, and now I know why! My customer service rep, ... [ More ]
    Poster:NancyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and Flexible Coordination
    Review:My agent at AmeriFreight, Graham, was very helpful and professional throughout the evolution of finding a carrier and getting my vehicle picked up. With only a few days between trips I had to take, my vehicle 's availability for pick-up was limited. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim FallsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Who are you going to call to move your $100,000 classic car?
    Review:WOW! I am extremely pleased with AmeriFreight and the delivery service provided by Taylored Lanes Transport. I found my perfect car, a 2013 Subaru Tribeca, but unfortunately it was in Sioux Falls, SD and I live in the Tampa Bay area of Florida.... [ More ]
    Poster:David ParsonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great shipper and Customer Service
    Review:Lecia was excellent. After confirming the quote she arranged a truck so fast the seller of my car I was having ship it to me couldn't meet that quickly. Lecia quickly adjusted and arranged another carrier the next day. All communication was very f... [ More ]
    Poster:DionThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: First Time Moving a Car & Amerifreight Made It Easy
    Review:In our first experience transporting a vehicle, Amerifreight made the entire process as understandable and turnkey as possible. The process used to identify a carrier was well explained and our initial quote was reasonable - and did not change though... [ More ]
    Poster:Elise JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping a car from Washington State to Florida
    Review: Our experience with AmeriFreight was excellent. They found us an excellent shippiong company i Spokane, Washington. They gave us the phone number so we could speak with the shipper direct. The car was sent out the day that they promised and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan McWilliamsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 12:28:00 AM
    Subject: A great experience!
    Review:Brett was a reliable communicator whenever I had a question. He was respectful and professional. The Carrier was ATGT transportation, Hank the transporter, was also professsional and reliable, I felt secure transporting my car after meeting him and ... [ More ]
    Poster:AngelaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey to Hollywood, 6 days issues
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight and spoke to Lecia. She explained the broker policy and found a carrier on the first day. My contract was explained and emailed that day. My SUV was picked up by GroundForceOne, the following day. It was delivered in 6 days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Short and sweet with Amerifreight
    Review:Planning my move across the country from Michigan to California, I had no intention of driving my car myself. A friend recommended Amerifreight, and I'm glad she did. I had no trouble getting in contact with David, who promptly returned my call after... [ More ]
    Poster:CrystalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 3:51:00 PM
    Review:My first contact at Amerifreight was with Lecia. I had done an on-line search when my sister-in-law decided to give her car to my grandson. I was looking for rates to determine whether we would have him fly from Arizona to Atlanta to pick up the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan PetrelliThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 1:40:00 PM
    Date:9/22/2014 1:27:00 PM
    Subject: challenges
    Review:Getting a non operative vehicle form Long Island to Memphis is difficult....if not to say almost impossible but Lecia managed to get it done and provided excellent service in doing so [ View ]
    Poster:lexThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, easy and affordable....
    Review:I called Graham at AmeriFreight and received a quote to ship a sedan from New Jersey to Washington State. After shopping around I chose AmeriFreight because they had the most competitive rate and I was actually able to speak to someone on the phone. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:9/22/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT CAR SHIPPING
    Review:The agent talked me into a upgraded service that costed more (with this company the quote was actually more expensive than other quotes I got), so that the car can be picked up within 5 days and delivered at a specific date. I needed to ship the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:AlanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/22/2014 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:Amerifreight is a very responsive company. I received numerous calls and emails on the status of my vehicle, and the vehicle was delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Kim CobbThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: arrived safely
    Review:Car arrived safely in efficient manner. Only issue was the transport company couldn't seem to get phone contact right. Not sure whose fault it was. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda PrangThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2014 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifrieght
    Review:My daughter was moving from Chicago to LA, but her car was in Memphis and needed to be in LA in 7-10 days. Contracted Amerifreight based on BBB rating and other customer reviews. I received a quick quote based on my timing needs. After deciding to u... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:9/21/2014 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFrieght and Speedtow LLC
    Review:Brett at Amerifreight was the broker agent and he competently addressed all our questions throughout the process. He was accessible by phone – when not he quickly returned messages. The actual transporter – Speedtow LLC in Rockville MD ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen D
    Date:9/20/2014 9:32:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with Service
    Review:Graham was very helpful. The pickup took longer than I expected but the delivery of the car came a day early, which was greatly appreciated. [ View ]
    Poster:RG in VaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2014 7:44:00 AM
    Subject: comoforting company, I would use again!
    Review:I was extremely skeptical having not ever shipped a car and hearing horror stories. I went through a broker just to be safe and am honestly happy I did. Next time I'll know to go straight to the company, but AmeriFreight and Graham were great. Found ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea
    Date:9/19/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm glad i chose to go with them.... I would definitely recommend to anyone moving to a different state &am... [ More ]
    Poster:Ileana toboThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2014 2:28:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74