View 179,259 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,260th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:CALL-SAVE! 770 486-1010
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:8 Years, 5 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in quality car shipping. Be sure to call us before you decide. See how we can save you money. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. And we also want others to know how well we did. But it takes time and effort from our cutomers' busy schedules to leave reviews. For that reason and also our appreciation for their efforts, we often compensate for reviews. By receiving a token compensation customers are prompted and feel more inclined to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. The reviews we receive are essential to help us to continuously improve on our services. Our review policy has been a huge factor that made us a leader in the auto transport industry, especially our stellar service that focuses on moving what moves you, YOUR VEHICLE.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1329 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 12.08% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 87.92% percent of their customer’s opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Fast, professional, good service
    Review:Jorge Cruz at Amerifreight did a great job, I had a bid in one day and the car was picked up on schedule, and here in another 4 days in good shape. The transporters they found for me were first class pros. Will use again if the need arises. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:larry furseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/9/2015 6:02:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Great line of communication. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:12/8/2015 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Transport
    Review:My experience with this company was awesome. I received their contact info from a friend. When I contacted the company they were courteous and friendly and answered all my questions. When I committed to using the company as a transport for my vehi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Katja InmanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Transport
    Review:Despite what I've read on BBB, my experience was great. Be aware they do offer a small discount for writing reviews and I am writing this right now on that premise. BUT I did get prompt pickup and delivery, no damage to my car, and Graham kept me inf... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2015 7:00:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I would recommend it to others. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:BaiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/8/2015 2:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Very good service by Jorge and driver. Communication was excellent the entire time. Very pleased and would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:C Azevedo
    Date:12/7/2015 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Pick- up and delivery
    Review:The pick-up was not great. We had a specific time frame for pick-up and the window was not met. A morning or afternoon pick-up turned into a call for a 1 am pick-up. The delivery was confusing due to three different people calling and not knowing ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:Amerifreight did exactly what they promised and made the process easy. Jorge was always easy to get in touch with when I had questions and helped me work through getting my car shipped with the minimum of stress [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:C BoltThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/7/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Decent
    Review:More expensive than originally quoted but the car arrived in one piece and on time. My rep would not communicate with me via email which was very annoying—he insisted on phone calls. I imagine this was company policy and not his fault. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:FrankThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2015 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: In time, under budget and with no issues
    Review:I was very pleased with Amerifreight and with my service representative, Lecia Phillips. Amerifreight found me a carrier that charged lowered than originally quoted and was available to do the trip during the busy Thanksgiving holiday. My vehicles ar... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Jesse GonzalezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/6/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Easy to ship a car
    Review:I got quotes from Uship and Amerifreight. Both were comparable in terms of cost. I am glad I chose to work with Lecia. She found me a driver in two days during the Thanksgiving holiday. The driver was professional and easy to work with. I had the car... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:James DuncanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Review:This was a very successful transport. Due to time constraints, this could have been a really hectic move, but this company was top notch in meeting and servicing our needs. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:JThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/5/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: Helpful, efficient, and quick
    Review:Graham was very helpful in getting my car transported cross country. He coordinated the shipping company, and was instrumental in the scheduling of pickup. Our driver, Igor, was very helpful, and very accommodating of schedule and delivery. Would ... [ More ]
    Poster:G
    Date:12/4/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport New Jersey to Florida
    Review:This was my first experience at shipping a vehicle to another state. Angela from Ship A Car Direct made it easy, pleasant and hassle free right from the the start. She walks you through the process from the first contact with them, to when your vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Allen Perry
    Date:12/4/2015 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight and selected carrier deliver quickly and courteously
    Review:AmeriFreight called me immediately, explained all steps in the shipping process, and reached a carrier for me within a day. Everyone I spoke to at AmeriFreight, especially Lecia, was clear and courteous and left me feeling good about the transaction.... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:M HollandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Transport
    Review:Overall very good with one exception which might be my ignorance of the car transport business. Original quote $945. Reduced to $910 if I agree to write a review - good or bad - after transport completed. $290 for AmeriFreight broker plus $620 for... [ More ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2015 12:35:00 AM
    Subject: Sit back, relax and have AmeriFreight do the footwork!
    Review:I used AmeriFreight as the Broker to deliver my vehicle from AZ to NV. Jorge handled the logistics from pick up and delivery dates to confirmation of the trucking company. My vehicle arrived in NV on the expected date. Leo was the trucker who deli... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:JMThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2015 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This is my second time shipping my car with this company and they are always on time [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jackie JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2015 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Lives Up to BBB Accreditation
    Review:This was the first time I have ever used the services of a Broker for transporting my vehicle from one state to another. In my research I looked for a company that seemed honest, reliable and, of course, had a BBB rating. I spoke to Jorge, an AmeriFr... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Janet M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service,
    Review:Would recommend to all looking for shipping services. [ View ]
    Poster:Martinus Gills
    Date:12/3/2015 5:05:00 PM
    Subject: scheduling of vehicle
    Review:This is the second time that I used Amerifreight, so that in itself says something. I was in no hurry to move the vehicle, I was giving them a window of 15 days, especially since it was during Thanksgiving and I also knew the weather in the midwest w... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Josie CosgroveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2015 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service - Honest and Reliable
    Review:Worked with Graham to get the best price possible. He cut thru the red tape and got to the brass tacks and quickly found me a driver. He explained the entire process and what I could expect to happen (and all happened exactly as he explained). Gra... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Eric VThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2015 6:52:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Our pickup truck was transported from Arizona to Georgia. We wanted to receive it over Thanksgiving weekend. Jorge gave up his personal time to make sure we received the truck in the timeframe we requested. Unfortunately the truck broke down and ou... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:VernThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2015 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent delivery
    Review:Graham as my rep told me exactly what the details were going to be, got me setup as quick as he could to get my car shipped, and the shipping was right on time and in good order. The process thru amerifreight was nice and easy, they did all the work ... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:12/2/2015 3:40:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:Amerifrieght gave me a quote for $810. This was the low ball figure and multiple offers came in but almost all were at least $300 over the quote. After approximately 5 days, I was in no hurry to ship, I received an accceptable offer. I had told my se... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2015 1:13:00 AM
    Review:Jeorge was extremely helpful and made this a very easy process. The car was picked up and delivered on time. I would definately recommend this company. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:TSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/2/2015 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: Auto carrier brokerage
    Review:Lecia P was the Pocahontas for this lost trader in the auto carrier wilderness. She guided with upbeat professionalism through the holiday travel rush and always gave no nonsense carrier advice. We will only use her from now on... [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Bunny LoverThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2015 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Return of the RoadMaster . . .
    Review:AmeriFreight was the fastest responder to our initial request for quotation to bring back our family heirloom '95 Buick RoadMaster sedan to it's rightful owner! Jorge was courteous, very knowledgeable, responsive and professional throughout. We e... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:RichardThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight rocks!
    Review:They handled my coast to coast move professionally. Moved my Audi from Jersey to California and they made the logistics a breeze. Would definitely use their help if I ever need to move my car again. [ View ]
    Poster:VRP
    Date:12/1/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Subject: Got my vehicle from MA to CA in a reliable, safe and cost effective manner
    Review:I purchased a vehicle in MA and needed it shipped to Los Angeles. Seeing as this was my first time shipping a vehicle, Graham (my representative) did a great job explaining the process and how he and his company acted as a broker between myself and ... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Sam PeckhamThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:My whole experience was low-maintenance and simple. The car was shipped cross country promptly. Would definitely use AmeriFreight again in the future. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Jacob TanenbaumThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/1/2015 3:36:00 AM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:The service we received from Amerifreight was exactly as promised. Very prompt. Very knowledgable. And most importantly our vehicle was delivered across the country without any damage or wear. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Subject: Jorge Cruz
    Review:Jorge Cruz was so professional and keep calling to keep update and let me know what was going on. Amerifreight was a great company to work with, i would recommend them to everybody that wants to ship a car. I want to personally thank Jorge Cruz for... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Lowery
    Date:11/30/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:I received my car on time with no hassles and at a reasonable price! [ View ]
    Poster:Chelle Richardson
    Date:11/30/2015 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Lecia was extremely professional and helpful in the process of transporting our car across the country. We will use her again when we bring the car back again in summer. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Darcy This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2015 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Solid experience
    Review:I have used AmeriFreight to ship my car across the country twice and had a positive experience each time. My contact at AmeriFreight, Lecia Phillips, was pleasant, professional, and efficient in the pricing and scheduling of my transport needs. The... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:J HairstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/30/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Positive SECOND Experience
    Review:This was the second time that we used Amerifreight. This second experience was every bit as positive as first experience. Graham was just as courteous and professional and although the actual carrier was a different company this time around, we rec... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:METThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2015 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: A Terrific, Successful Experience
    Review:Shipping a car is not an everyday experience for most of us, and like many others, I was a bit apprehensive about the process. I can honestly say, however, that Graham Turner of Amerifreight made the task easy. He was efficient and effective in pro... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:John BoyerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/29/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing Service Vintage Jag!
    Review:I have used Amerifreight before and decided to move my vintage Jaguar with little notice. Lecia Phillips helped me get this done without a moment's hesitation. She immediately gave me a solid quote and located a carrier heading to my destination wi... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Dr. PattonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2015 5:43:00 PM
    Subject: Having a responsive broker made all the difference
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car, so I wasn't quite sure how the whole process worked at first. Lecia walked me through the process and informed me that they were going to help find the actual driver to ship the cars. She then called me a couple... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Kari FinnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2015 5:30:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service WAY beond expectations!!!!!
    Review:Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight provided excellent customer service from the first phone contact until our vehicle was delivered to us. He maintained a very professional attitude in all dealings with us. He explained every aspect of transporting our veh... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525.. [ view ]
    Poster:BruceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Good Reviews
    Review:I was very impressed with Amerifreight. Mr. Jorge Cruz was very helpful from getting my truck shipped at a reasonable price to getting it there in a timely manner. All questions were answered and every effort was taken to ensure the carrier did their... [ More ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Jorge 678-608-0525.. [ view ]
    Poster:RoccoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/28/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect Pickup/Delivery! Excellent Thank You!
    Review:Amerifreight delivered their service exactly as described and agreed upon..Florida to Washington State..night pickup and night delivery... great customer service, always available to contact, very easy to arrange, very nice to speak with and work wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg James
    Date:11/27/2015 10:02:00 PM
    Subject: Good Shipping Broker
    Review:The overall process went as well as it could but I have complaint: - They don't respond to emails even if you're sending them critical coordinating information like phone number changes or address changes. Now, I've received 3 emails to leave re... [ More ]
    Poster:no ragretsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/27/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased with the expeditious service!
    Review:I was very pleased with the amount of time it took for my vehicle to arrive in Houston. I had a new job starting on the 23rd and I was scheduled to be in Houston on the 19th. The driver picked my vehicle up on the 13th and it made it to Houston on ... [ More ]
    Poster:LeeAndrew
    Date:11/27/2015 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Future referral fror AmeriFreight & Customer service
    Review:We definitely will refer AmeriFreight to friends, relatives & acquaintance. We also will use them again in the future. The price is right for enclosed carrier car shipping. The pick up & delivery time is prompt. They are very careful in ha... [ More ]
    Response:For discountes rates call Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy KwanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: good performance
    Review:Trucker was very competent and friendly and took good care of my automobile which was a valuable classic. Had good communication with the driver and he was very cooperative in delivering the car when and where I wanted. The pickup time was on very s... [ More ]
    Poster:H. Vonacken This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2015 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: 2nd Time Shipping with Same Company
    Review:This was my second time shipping a car with Amerifreight. First was a couple years ago from VA to HI and that was a good experience overall and much quicker than expected. This time around it was going from VA to WA. I don't know if this is just not ... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2015 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: 2nd Time Shipping with Same Company
    Date:11/25/2015 8:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Amerifreight and Leica did a great job of transporting my vehicle. It was delayed a bit as there were few carriers going to Idaho (imagine that) but otherwise it was a smooth experience. [ View ]
    Response:For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer EberlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/25/2015 6:07:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.