View 144,422 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,423th Review now!
Location: 417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 Discount Rates, A+ BBB Accredited
Website:
Time On Site:7 Years, 10 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, over 3000 5 star reviews on this site, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2041 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE - EARLY DELIVERY UNDER TIGHT TIME FRAME
    Review:This is the BEST choice you could make in picking a freight company. Originally I just went with the first company that came up in google, but, after some research I came to realize after looking at the awful reviews I cancelled my order. I searched... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Bob 714-408-4422) [ view ]
    Poster:MJ This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/25/2013 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is GREAT!
    Review:I am moving cross country and getting marred in less than a month, so I have a lot on my mind. The thought of shipping my car from Massachusetts to California was pretty overwhelming. After seeing some good reviews online, I decided to contact Amer... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Graham 678-369-4122) [ view ]
    Poster:CarolineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: Just do it!
    Review:Moving is never easy. And moving cross country somehow adds an extra stress. I had one less worry, thanks to AmeriFreight. I spoke to Bob, who explained the process and then he got to work. My car was picked up when they said it would be and delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina Sirico
    Date:5/24/2013 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight - good for first time users
    Review:After searching around online for someone to ship a car from California to Virginia Amerifreight kept coming up with the best reviews. We choose them as the company to help coordinate finding a truck to transport our car. This was my first time shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeremy
    Date:5/24/2013 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: Surpassed All Expectations!
    Review:Graham Turner at Amerifreight surpassed all expectations we had. If we could offer a six star review we would. After speaking with a number of the highly rated companies reviewed on Transport Review, we decided to go with Graham due to his prompt r... [ More ]
    Poster:Connell Nolan
    Date:5/24/2013 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: ohio - texas
    Review:my cr-v was moved from ohio to texas in total 7 days. which was ahead of th eschedule. the driver bora was vey good and always responds to my messgaes during the deliver. so , i know where is my car and when exaxtly it will be delivered during the... [ More ]
    Poster:venu
    Date:5/24/2013 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Switched from Another Carrier to AmeriFreight
    Review:I had originally booked with another company to transport my car, but I decided to use AmeriFreight instead. The reason is because they were much more upfront about how this process worked. Graham, my contact at AmeriFreight, explained that you of... [ More ]
    Poster:nd to mdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport from Florida to NY
    Review:This was my first time transporting a vehicle and I found AmeriFrieght on a website search. There website was very good, very professional compared to others. When I called Graham was also very professional and explained the process to me. Graham kep... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe HartnettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 9:37:00 AM
    Subject: Could be better
    Review:Should have been more up front about the cost involved. It would have expedited the process. Heard nothing from them on the lower price and in the end had to double the cost to get a spot. [ View ]
    Poster:BrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 8:08:00 AM
    Subject: No worries....
    Review:I found AmeriFreight through the BBB, where I had some assurance my experience would be handled with some level of accountability. I'm a professional consumer. And, I'd been taught a very good lesson signing up for online shipping brokers a few mon... [ More ]
    Poster:Mrs. Kathryne Taylor This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2013 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: MA to UT open transport
    Review:MA to UT transport for a small sedan. Everything went smooth. I had classes but they were able to work around my schedule so that we could meet at my convenience. Car came back looking just as when I had left it. Friendly service. [ View ]
    Poster:LizThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: FANTASTIC SERVICE - PICKED UP SAME DAY
    Review:I contacted Bob to schedule my shipment on Tuesday morning, he provided my quote within minutes and got on the phone to find a carrier to pick up my vehicle. I scheduled the vehicle to be picked up the following afternoon, but much to my surprise, t... [ More ]
    Poster:MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:My car was picked up within the promised 4 day window, and the carrier that my car was contracted out to was very reliable and very easy to contact. When it turned out that I had a scheduling conflict for the scheduled pick up date, the carrier went... [ More ]
    Poster:MargaretThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Picked up the slack on our first (and stressful) military move
    Review:It's stressful enough to have to move two people and two dogs almost 3,000 miles across the United States with only a months notice, and even more stressful to find out two weeks before you move that you have to find something to do with your car! O... [ More ]
    Poster:Tauni M.
    Date:5/23/2013 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Contact
    Review:I first attempted to have my car shipped early this year. After getting and giving all the enough I needed it was very hard getting in contact with people to check the status of the pickup date. Other than that there wasn't any problems [ View ]
    Poster:Jackie JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: An A+ for the Three C's:Commitment, Communication, Courtesy
    Review:Jorge, my contact at AmeriFreight, COMMITTED to getting our daughter's car safely to Milwaukee within the time frame requested and at the price within the perimeters I agreed to in my contract. His COMMUNICATION with me via phone and email kept me u... [ More ]
    Response:Google us - BBB top rated Car Shipping. Discount Rates, Best protection (Jorge 678-608-0525) [ view ]
    Poster:Nancy Leonard
    Date:5/23/2013 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:I was very happy with how things were handled. Bob was very knowledgeable and made himself available for any questions along the way. I opted for the highest plan due to my time constraints. The car was picked up and dropped off when I needed it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Katelyn This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 12:52:00 PM
    Subject: who knew it would be that easy?!?!
    Review:this was my first time shipping a car or dealing with a transport service. i have to say, i was a little nervous to hand my car over. from the time i called Jorge at Amerifrieght, he put my worries to rest. my car was picked up ontime and delivered a... [ More ]
    Poster:bradThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Don't need to search any further
    Review:From start to finish, they have been prompt and thorough in shipping my midsize sedan. The coordinator was able to find me a carrier in a matter of hours and my car was picked up 1 day after I submitted a quote. The driver was friendly and very relia... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This company is extremely professional. Jorge was the main contact and he made sure that everything from pick up to delivery went smoothly. He made sure to keep me informed as well as the trucker contacted me personally to give me updated status of w... [ More ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/23/2013 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable Service
    Review:Bob was responsive and friendly. They were able to identify a carrier within a reasonable time. There were no problems with the pick-up and delivery of our vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Bruce HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Got the job done
    Review:Quickly got an option to pick up the truck after listing with Amerifreight. Had a option to get the truck picked up for an extra $150. This was still at the lower end of the quotes I received initially. The actual transporter (JMT trucking) was ext... [ More ]
    Poster:RobThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 10:55:00 PM
    Subject: Not as good as expected
    Review:Could not contact Mr. Turner again after I placed my order. Also, the delivery was late due to shattered rear window for some reason that they could not explicitly explain. [ View ]
    Poster:Alexander Hsu
    Date:5/22/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Very excellent service, picked up on time and delivered on time. Jorge is very responsive and helpful. Strongly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jary DuThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/22/2013 12:58:00 PM
    Review:Overall it was ok. It took the guy almost 2 weeks to find a carrier for me but my car got from PA to CA in 8 days so I guess it made up for it. He quoted me $900 then he called me 2 weeks later and told me he could do it for $1300. I asked him if we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:5/21/2013 11:41:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Easy
    Review:Simple and easy- Called and spoke with Jorge he explained the process, and the pricing model. I had checked around and gotten some web quotes which matched what Jorge said the national carriers charge. He explained how the transport broker business... [ More ]
    Date:5/21/2013 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Price
    Review:Jorge helped me through the whole process of getting my car from California to Virginia. It took about 3 days for Jorge to get a carrier for me. Between those days he called every day with progress of finding a carrier. Also I requested my car to be ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aldrin
    Date:5/21/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping
    Review:Pickup was in Enid Oklahoma, going to Tucson Arizona. Price was more expensive than originally quoted cheapest rate due to the difficulty of finding a drivier willing to pickup off of the normal interstate routes, although not outrageous. Very easy t... [ More ]
    Poster:Max Sery
    Date:5/21/2013 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: 2 Vintage Model As transported - Very Satisfied
    Review:After starting the transport process with another company and not being given true information regarding the pick up schedule I then started my search for a reliable trustworthy company. After reading the positive reviews and speaking to Bob Turner... [ More ]
    Poster:Rachel G
    Date:5/21/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipping
    Review:AmeriFreight provided excellent service to us in shipping the vehicle. My car was in good conditions but unfortunately a few items inside car incl. GPS (NOT listed) were missing. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric Cui
    Date:5/21/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto shipping
    Review:Second time using Ameri-Frieght and both times were great. Car made it on time and in good condition. I will use them again in the future for my auto transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay VerheyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/21/2013 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: At First I Was Afraid I Was Petrified
    Review:I will admit having never done this before I was scared of all the horror stories I heard. After about a week of research I contacted Bob at Amerifreight. He walked me through it and all of my questions and we set up the order. I basically just hoped... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Conners
    Date:5/21/2013 1:05:00 AM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Review:I have done a lot of research before picking AmeriFreight and it did show. They are 5 start rated in multiple places and BBC as well. Everything went well or as reasonable as can be expected. [ View ]
    Poster:arthurThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: Great customer service
    Date:5/20/2013 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: A great outcome for a very stressful event!
    Review:I was very anxious about moving my car across the country from PA to NV. I did not have any friends or relatives with experience shipping cars so this was all new to me. I did alot of researching and found Amerifreight to have consistently good revie... [ More ]
    Poster:StephanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: coast to coast
    Review:Worked with me with my budget. Willing to lower price not didnt match the lowest price i got on transport reviews. overall was typical service. car was picked up and driven to the truck and delivered a day late then that the driver said but still got... [ More ]
    Poster:nickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I was very happy with the transport agency. The ticket was picked up and my car was transported with no hassle on pick-up or delivery. The driver contacted me to let me know when he would be dropping the car making the overall experience excellent. [ View ]
    Poster:LanceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 7:18:00 PM
    Subject: Worried Success
    Review:My overall experience with Amerifreight was first rate. Initially I had major concerns with the whole car transport industry and specifically because of all of the options that exist. After speaking with Jorge I was convinced that of the companies I ... [ More ]
    Poster:MattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: truck shipment
    Review:Overall my experience with Amerifrieght was excellent. I was suprised how fast they picked up my truck and delivered it. The driver was very nice and contacted me on pick up and delivery times. The only problem I had was I was not informed on the pay... [ More ]
    Poster:David Rushlow
    Date:5/20/2013 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: Miata goes to Washington
    Review:Our first shipment was cancelled when the buyer of our house backed out at the last minute. Graham terminated that agreement without cost or other hassle to us. When we shipped a few months later, the pickup was prompt. The shipment arrived a day ... [ More ]
    Poster:Owen BreedThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 10:32:00 AM
    Subject: 2nd time- even better
    Review:The process was easy and Bob kept me updated throughout. My pickup and drop-off were both on time and I had no issues throughout. Thanks AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Trav
    Date:5/20/2013 8:50:00 AM
    Subject: Value for Money and EXCELLENT Service - AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:I had 2 cars to transport from MI to CA. Since I am shipping my car for the first time, I was not sure about the companies to approach and the credentials. As I researched, I found about Amerifreight and I contacted for a quote. The customer service ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shiyamkumar NatarajanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2013 2:23:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional, quick, and affordable service
    Review:I did a significant amount of research on which company to use to transport my car from the Southwest to the East Coast. This is an important decision (because of the value of a vehicle) and a costly one (because of the amount of money involved). I... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2013 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review - 2 Vehicles FL to CO
    Review:My husband and I had been working for weeks to confirm transport service for two vehicles from Florida to Colorado. It was May 1, and it was crunch time. All my furniture would be stored by end of day May 2, and I had a flight scheduled on the mornin... [ More ]
    Poster:AmbraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/19/2013 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: First time's the charm
    Review:I learned more talking with Bob for 15 minutes than I did from all my research online. I'd never shipped an auto before and was a bit apprehensive. I initially went with another company but ended up cancelling after they did nothing for three days, e... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:5/19/2013 6:42:00 AM
    Subject: VW Bus delivered from the south to the northeast in 26 hours
    Review:Had to ship a 1974 Volkswagen bus from West Virginia to Cape Cod MA. Vehicle was picked up on Thursday and delivered to me on Friday afternoon. Customer service through AmeriFrieght was easy to understand, Fast, Friendly, Courteus and very thorough. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda McNeill
    Date:5/17/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service!
    Review:Excellent communication and quick, reliable service and delivery. This company delivers on its promises! I would highly recommend AmeriFreight Car Shipping to friends and family. Thank you guys for the great experience! [ View ]
    Poster:Ally RajanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2013 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Bob
    Review:From the first phone call getting the estimate to the last time I spoke to him, Bob turner was professional and always put me at ease to get thru the entire time. I will definitely recommend Amerifreight for anyone who is looking to have their vehicl... [ More ]
    Poster:GavinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/17/2013 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: THRILLED!!! - Great Transport!
    Review:Our car was picked up on time and they worked around our schedule to pick it up exactly when we requested. Jorge was very knowledgeable, professional, easy to reach, and friendly. The people at the transport company, TES Transportation, were prompt... [ More ]
    Poster:Geri
    Date:5/16/2013 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight Did It All Right!
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight after reviewing several transporters online. The services offered by most were comparable including the cost. The difference in AmeriFreight was truly the customer service. At no time did I feel pushed to make a decision a... [ More ]
    Poster:Nina H
    Date:5/16/2013 10:13:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70