View 151,247 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,248th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2120 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.27% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.73% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Best of the Best
    Review:Before I decided on a shipping company I asked several classic and race car "dealers" who they would use. They were kind enough to give me suggestions. The common denominator of all was Amerifreight. Bob Turner, from AmeriFreight, was ... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Gerard Rafanelli
    Date:9/13/2013 3:11:00 AM
    Subject: Simplified and Satisfied
    Review:When considering how to get my vehicle across country, I first asked my colleagues (4000 at my company) to recommend a carrier. I received many responses but also did a search for carriers on line. AmeriFreight came up in the search and was very str... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Debby H.
    Date:9/13/2013 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Take Good Care of my Baby
    Review:This is the second time that Amerifreight has transported our prize winning 1968 MGB across the continent. This should speak for itself. Mr Turner maintained good contact from the time, six months prior to the pick up date, until the car was delive... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Cohen
    Date:9/12/2013 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, quick and helpful
    Review:Did what they said they would do. What else can I say. Would definitely use them again. But now the review site you are on sucks. I'm trying to submit my review and keep getting and error message but no indication of what is wrong. [ View ]
    Poster:Buddy Snipes
    Date:9/12/2013 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:I had a Volvo S60 transported from Plano, TX to Washington, DC. The car was picked up quickly, within 3 days of order, and delivered in 4 days. The driver was friendly and the car had no damage from transport. The only minor quibble is that the deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel Pak
    Date:9/12/2013 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Less is More
    Review:Service by AmeriFreight and the selected carrier was good. I found AmeriFreight (AF) by Internet search and asked for a quote from them and another company. Both sent a prompt quote, but the other company followed with emails and even a phone call. I... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Schowengerdt
    Date:9/12/2013 6:44:00 PM
    Subject: good overall customer service
    Review:Overall customer service was good. Delivery was late due to outside circumstances. Car was still able to be delivered before the date I needed it and I have no complaints. I will use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:JoeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Shipping From Pickup to Deliver
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was great and my contact person Rachel D. was excellent as she was patience and knowledge with all my questions. This was my first time shipping a vehicle (X5) and i'm glad i went this route with the company. Although,... [ More ]
    Poster:dnguyenstaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: NH to CA
    Review:Good customer service. Honest. Vehicle arrived with a dent on the rear bumper. The driver denied, but I did not complain because I did not have any proof as the sender(my uncle) lost the markup sheet. (He too said that there was no dent when sent). O... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:DeepenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:Ameri freight contracted out to s&s transportation which had a truck going the next day, a bit early for us but it worked out in the long run. William the driver worked with us to set up a pickup that worked for us, as well as the drop off at the... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/12/2013 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Great Service, Excellent Customer Service, Great Value for Cost. I received exactly what I paid for and I couldn't be happier. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim F
    Date:9/12/2013 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Best company !!!
    Review:I talked to most companies, and this is the best one !! Best customer service, and they are in constant communication with me. I would recommend them to anyone ! [ View ]
    Poster:Hector Caban
    Date:9/11/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and prompt communication.
    Review:I had never used this sort of service before, and the thought of finding a company to transport my car from coast to coast seemed to be a daunting task. However AmeriFreight made the task quite quick and effortless(on my part). The communication was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel W.
    Date:9/11/2013 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: A tale of two shipping companies
    Review:My son is 18 and moving to Illinois. At first, he found a super nice agent of another company to ship his truck. The nightmare started right after we signed an order on 8/16. We called multiple times everyday after 8/16 trying to confirm that she is ... [ More ]
    Poster:SLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 6:15:00 PM
    Subject: fast n quick with no hidden fee
    Review:BS is not what you are looking for when searching for a company to ship your car. Amerifrieght did the job with no BS and hidden fees. They were right to the point, you pay for quality professional service. The driver took car of business and he w... [ More ]
    Poster:mitch kThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 5:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Graham was very professional. I used Amerifreight because I felt like the car would get delivered safely and on time. ALK Transport delivered the car on time with no damage. I would recommend Amerifreight for your next car transport. I will use Ameri... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary J Reed
    Date:9/11/2013 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service!
    Review:Not ever having had a vehicle shipped before, I was very apprehensive about the whole process! I did a little research online, and became more nervous. I asked for and received multiple quotes. I started calling and AmeriFreight was my second (and la... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn Martin
    Date:9/11/2013 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: 1937 Ford sedan
    Review:Car was picked up and delivered in a timely manner.Thank you Racheal for all your help.The driver was very helpful and pleasant.Would ship with Amerifreight again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian jonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Car looked great! Thank You Amerifreight
    Review:Pick-up and delivery of our car was professional with the driver delivering it in the same excellent condition in which it left the driveway. Jorge explained the process and the price range we might encounter. We accepted the first driver to respond ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilde FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/11/2013 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Overall quite good
    Review:Amerifreight was did a great job in many ways. They were polite, helpful, prompt, and courteous. As far as customer service, I would use them again without hesitation. My only issue, and I can't blame Amerifreight completely, was that I was quoted a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre Z.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: SuperSonic Service
    Review:I placed the order with Jorge and minutes later got an e-mail that Amerifreight had a transport Co to pick up my car within two days. They actually picked up the car the next day. Transit time was promised from 7 to 10 days. But the car was delivered... [ More ]
    Poster:KamalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: It was quick
    Review:My car got picked up in few days and got delivered in less than 4 days. happy with the quick turn around but the car got scratched. minor scratches though.Overall good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:AnonymousThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: The best doesn't have to cost a fortune
    Review:Bob arranged the delivery of our Q5 from Florida to San Diego. He was not only very professional but made this a great experience. The driver, Eddie, contacted us a day prior to the pickup date to verify the location and time of his arrival. He arr... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent customer service!!!
    Review: I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. Graham is a very nice person. He scheduled my vehicle for pick up within 2 days with a reasonable shipping cost. Pick up was on time so was the delivery. I did not face a single issue. Everything was very... [ More ]
    Poster:Parag
    Date:9/10/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied
    Review:Getting my car out to California proved to be a little bit stressful, but AmeriFreight's service was great. They worked hard to find me a high quality transport carrier as soon as possible and I was without my car for only about a week. The pickup at... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:9/10/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Review:I received a Great service from Amerifreight when I requested a quote to ship my Wife's car from California to Maryland. Jorge was very helpful and honest in describing the process of Car shipment to me,. he made it very clear on how the brokers work... [ More ]
    Poster:Ajay Mehta
    Date:9/10/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Subject: great job
    Review:After calling several transport companies and talking to their dipatchers I felt most comfortable with Bob from Amerifreight. He was very professional and came across as being genuine. He did a great job of going through all the different options t... [ More ]
    Poster:DonaldThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/10/2013 9:20:00 AM
    Subject: Couldn't have asked for better!
    Review:This wasn't my first rodeo when it comes to shipping a car. But I tell you what, I have never had as good of an experience. Every other time that I was told a date the car would be picked up, it was at least a week or two after the company's quoted d... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:9/9/2013 10:36:00 PM
    Review:This is my first cross-country move and I was pretty nervous. Had no idea which transporter to use. There are so many out there. I don't want just any company. After reading so many positive reviews regarding AmeriFreight, I decided to contact th... [ More ]
    Poster:TiffanieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2013 9:57:00 PM
    Subject: Rainy Day in August
    Review:The hard-working carrier arrived on a rainy Saturday in August, within 90 mins of the time he said he would be here. Did you know these huge carrier trucks can't come into your driveway, or you neighborhood, or even a too-busy road outside your rura... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosemary KauffmannThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2013 8:26:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service.
    Review:They did what they promised to do. It's kinda stressful but after I talked to them, it makes me feel like I'm an expert send out cars. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl Sera
    Date:9/8/2013 11:45:00 PM
    Subject: Exceptional service!
    Review:This was my first time to use a vehicle transport service. I was very apprehensive, to say the least! After doing some online research, and receiving multiple quotes, I started calling. AmeriFreight was the second company that I called, and that's wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Vaughn MartinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 10:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Broker Unresponsive to Insured Damage Claim
    Review:My son needed to transport his Mustang GT from San Diego CA to High Point NC prior to being deployed. We contacted several vehicle transport brokers and ended up going with AmeriFreight who quoted $1055, which included $95 for insurance to cover up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Justin / DuaneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2013 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: Mid West to East coast in 7 days!
    Review:Great service provided by AmeriFreight. Although I had nightmares with other transport companies but AmeriFreight were honest and quick to react on the available truck's location for pick up. Good part - Truck guy was reachable and was able to update... [ More ]
    Poster:Mayur
    Date:9/8/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service - Can not have been better
    Review:Rachael was my agent. She was quick in responding to my questions. Over all transportation went very smooth. I am very happy with their services and would highly recommend them for vehicle transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:Pranjal Shrivastava
    Date:9/7/2013 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Really...Just amazing!
    Review:Let me start by saying this is the second experience with AmeriFreight. The first being two years ago. I decided to move to New Mexico from Pennsylvania, with such a big and extremely stressful move I began to plan a month ahead. All my moving plan... [ More ]
    Poster:Luana
    Date:9/7/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Excellent overall experience. First time moving a vehicle in this fashion and the process was easy and without discrepancy. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph BurkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service & Honest
    Review:This is my 2nd time using this company and I am generally pleased. Bob was quick to respond to emails/questions. This company is honest and professional. They do work hard to find drivers. Contact them early to make sure your car arrive at your pref... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Nhuy TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Drove all the way to their office
    Review:I just moved from another country to Georgia and my relatives helped me buy a car in California and I had to do the task of finding a reliable transporter. I turned to the web and researched a lot and decided to use Amerifrieght mainly because of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Eskender
    Date:9/6/2013 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Just a quick note to let anyone who is looking for a car transport company know to stop looking and contact AmeriFreight. Overall, very easy to work with, very honest, and everything went along as expected - no upcharges or surprise charges! Look... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim YuhasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable, Reliable, and Easy!
    Review:I have shipped three cars within the past few years, but Amerifreight was the most painless! Shipping a car is scary business and a bit nerve-wracking. I was worried about the timing of scheduling my car shipping along with a cross country move. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:9/6/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T HESITATE! CHOOSE AMERIFREIGHT!!
    Review:Seriously, your search should end here. This is the company to choose! I recently purchased a low mileage 2003 BMW M3 that was located in CA. I'm in NC. So I searched and searched for a reliable shipping company and every time I thought I had foun... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron Pooler
    Date:9/6/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Review:I had my car shipped from Washington State to New York. Its a very long distance and I was getting outrageous quotes. AmeriFreight was great from the get go. Really great customer service and answered all questions I had about the big shipment! [ View ]
    Poster:CarolynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner- Beep Beep
    Review:My Toyota Rave 4 was picked up in Annapolis Maryland on a Tuesday evening and delivered directly to my new home in Sun City Shadow Hills Ca. 7 AM Friday morning. Apparently the transporter left a trail of flames and was on high-octane coming down th... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 2:02:00 PM
    Review:Very professional and kind customer service. Agent was imformative and helpful. Carriers got to destination fast. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristina coppleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping 101 - First Timers need to READ THIS now!!!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle online and had two choices to make... fly out to the east coast and drive the vehicle back home or hire a transportation company do do it for me. After checking into the costs for one way flights and estimating what costs I'd p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/6/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Very Timely and very Excellent Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the way they handled my transport from the beginning. They got me a carrier that was able to pick up the car and deliver it to the desired location right on the date I wanted. I heard a lot of bad scenarios that various peop... [ More ]
    Poster:Srinivas
    Date:9/6/2013 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Vintage Vehicle delivered to new home
    Review:I first contacted Amerifrieght mid August to move my vehicle across the U.S. They gave me all of the necessary information and quotes same day. They were flexible with my first available pickup date and promptly scheduled my vehicle for transport. M... [ More ]
    Poster:Christy
    Date:9/5/2013 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The whole experience was kind of a hassle, but is to be expected. I would have just offered more money up front to get the earliest shipping date instead of trying to lowball and wait for a chance to get picked up. [ View ]
    Poster: Noah McCorkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Painless and on time
    Review:The information given by Rachel was acurately and detailed. The car was delivered in a timely matter. The driver was courteous and the car has no damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Adriana B
    Date:9/5/2013 5:58:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74