View 150,598 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,599th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2148 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.53% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.47% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Mid West to East coast in 7 days!
    Review:Great service provided by AmeriFreight. Although I had nightmares with other transport companies but AmeriFreight were honest and quick to react on the available truck's location for pick up. Good part - Truck guy was reachable and was able to update... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Mayur
    Date:9/8/2013 10:09:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Service - Can not have been better
    Review:Rachael was my agent. She was quick in responding to my questions. Over all transportation went very smooth. I am very happy with their services and would highly recommend them for vehicle transportation. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Pranjal Shrivastava
    Date:9/7/2013 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Really...Just amazing!
    Review:Let me start by saying this is the second experience with AmeriFreight. The first being two years ago. I decided to move to New Mexico from Pennsylvania, with such a big and extremely stressful move I began to plan a month ahead. All my moving plan... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Luana
    Date:9/7/2013 10:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Excellent overall experience. First time moving a vehicle in this fashion and the process was easy and without discrepancy. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph BurkeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 11:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service & Honest
    Review:This is my 2nd time using this company and I am generally pleased. Bob was quick to respond to emails/questions. This company is honest and professional. They do work hard to find drivers. Contact them early to make sure your car arrive at your pref... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Nhuy TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Drove all the way to their office
    Review:I just moved from another country to Georgia and my relatives helped me buy a car in California and I had to do the task of finding a reliable transporter. I turned to the web and researched a lot and decided to use Amerifrieght mainly because of the... [ More ]
    Poster:Eskender
    Date:9/6/2013 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight
    Review:Just a quick note to let anyone who is looking for a car transport company know to stop looking and contact AmeriFreight. Overall, very easy to work with, very honest, and everything went along as expected - no upcharges or surprise charges! Look... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim YuhasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Affordable, Reliable, and Easy!
    Review:I have shipped three cars within the past few years, but Amerifreight was the most painless! Shipping a car is scary business and a bit nerve-wracking. I was worried about the timing of scheduling my car shipping along with a cross country move. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:9/6/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T HESITATE! CHOOSE AMERIFREIGHT!!
    Review:Seriously, your search should end here. This is the company to choose! I recently purchased a low mileage 2003 BMW M3 that was located in CA. I'm in NC. So I searched and searched for a reliable shipping company and every time I thought I had foun... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron Pooler
    Date:9/6/2013 5:12:00 PM
    Review:I had my car shipped from Washington State to New York. Its a very long distance and I was getting outrageous quotes. AmeriFreight was great from the get go. Really great customer service and answered all questions I had about the big shipment! [ View ]
    Poster:CarolynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner- Beep Beep
    Review:My Toyota Rave 4 was picked up in Annapolis Maryland on a Tuesday evening and delivered directly to my new home in Sun City Shadow Hills Ca. 7 AM Friday morning. Apparently the transporter left a trail of flames and was on high-octane coming down th... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 2:02:00 PM
    Review:Very professional and kind customer service. Agent was imformative and helpful. Carriers got to destination fast. [ View ]
    Poster:Kristina coppleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/6/2013 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipping 101 - First Timers need to READ THIS now!!!
    Review:I purchased a vehicle online and had two choices to make... fly out to the east coast and drive the vehicle back home or hire a transportation company do do it for me. After checking into the costs for one way flights and estimating what costs I'd p... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/6/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Very Timely and very Excellent Service
    Review:I was very impressed with the way they handled my transport from the beginning. They got me a carrier that was able to pick up the car and deliver it to the desired location right on the date I wanted. I heard a lot of bad scenarios that various peop... [ More ]
    Poster:Srinivas
    Date:9/6/2013 9:40:00 AM
    Subject: Vintage Vehicle delivered to new home
    Review:I first contacted Amerifrieght mid August to move my vehicle across the U.S. They gave me all of the necessary information and quotes same day. They were flexible with my first available pickup date and promptly scheduled my vehicle for transport. M... [ More ]
    Poster:Christy
    Date:9/5/2013 9:59:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight Review
    Review:The whole experience was kind of a hassle, but is to be expected. I would have just offered more money up front to get the earliest shipping date instead of trying to lowball and wait for a chance to get picked up. [ View ]
    Poster: Noah McCorkleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Painless and on time
    Review:The information given by Rachel was acurately and detailed. The car was delivered in a timely matter. The driver was courteous and the car has no damages. [ View ]
    Poster:Adriana B
    Date:9/5/2013 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Friendly, Honest, and Expert Service - You won't be sorry
    Review:Like most everyone, I'm a little weary of handing over my car to a stranger. Amerifreight kept me informed of my vehicle every step of the way and put my nerves at ease. My representative was friendly, professional, and accessible any time I had que... [ More ]
    Poster:J.Pillai
    Date:9/5/2013 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped my car, it made it to it's destination
    Review:The car made it from point A to point B with little trouble. Initial quote was ~$150 off, and they split the difference with me by lowering their commission. We used Marvin's Transport as the carrier, he was great and got the vehicle to me earlie... [ More ]
    Poster:M CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: No hesitation in giving a referral...
    Review:Super fast and professional moving experience. Driver showed up when he communicated he would and arrived with my car at an easy pick up destination of my choosing. A very positive experience! [ View ]
    Poster:WinstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great experience! They were honest and went over the process on detail. The car was picked when they said it would be and it arrived in California before I did. I would recommend them and use this company myself again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ari HamiltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable
    Review:I would absolutely use this service again. It was very easy and I got exactly what I was looking for and what was promised to me. There were no hidden fees of any kind. The people I dealt with were professional and friendly. All in all it was a g... [ More ]
    Poster:C Kent
    Date:9/5/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shaky start but turned out great
    Review:I was very unfamiliar withe the car transport process, and accepted a lowball quote from Jorge, based on Amerifreights positive reviews. After further researching the process I realized the broker pins the quote price to a carrier board which the c... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I used this company last summer to transport my BMW M3 cross country - everything worked out very well and I got the car in perfect condition and on time. That is why I used them again this summer to ship my daughters car to college. Got the bid c... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Myers
    Date:9/4/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT - Simply the Best
    Review:After placing an inquiry with Amerifreight, I was put in contact with Graham, a representative. He was extremely courteous and professional to deal with. I was moving across the country some 2000 miles from Simi Valley California to Hendersonville T... [ More ]
    Poster:Bradley CochraneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: My baby...
    Review:This was the first time I ever used a car carrier. I was a little confused at first that Amerifreight was actually a broker for the independent truck drivers. Then after shopping around, I found that this was common in the industry. Their prices were... [ More ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Great
    Review:First time shipping my car and it was across the country. Rachael and Amerifreight made it extremely easy. No hassle and no strings attached. Car was scheduled to be picked up on Sunday and delivered the following Sunday. Instead, it was picked up Su... [ More ]
    Poster:SherwinB
    Date:9/4/2013 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: very courteous, on time, & friendly..
    Review:Both the local picking up driver and the delivering drivers (at the destination for delivery) were very pleasant and nice... Vehicle was delivered with care, on time, and just fine. I would use them again and relay to others if they would be lookin... [ More ]
    Poster:Belinda SteffensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is great!
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car and wouldn't be my last! Graham great to deal with, kept me updated during the entire process and made me feel at ease with the whole process. I shipped a beautiful Evo from IL to FL and got the car in 4 day... [ More ]
    Poster:David Berns
    Date:9/3/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: They delivered exactly what they said they would
    Review:After researching car shipping on line and then requesting quotes I was bombarded with emails and phone calls. Some companies called as many as 15 times. Amerifreight called once and emailed once. They gave me the price and they gave me all the infor... [ More ]
    Poster:Gavin Russell This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: trouble in scheduling
    Review:What AmeriFreight does for you is basically find a car carrier that fits your schedule/requests. They DO NOT transport your car by themselves. So suggestion/estimation AmeriFreight gives you is based on their "average" experience in the pas... [ More ]
    Poster:tkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Intially there were many problems getting a confirmed pick up - delivery date and driver, we had severall drivers cancel and it was a very stressful process. I had the car delivered to my University and when I left for school the date of delivery was... [ More ]
    Poster:R.PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, effective and on-time
    Review:The whole process was quick, clean and without any problems. I was moving from Silicon Valley, CA to Indianapolis, Indiana. Without much planning on my part, I contacted AmeriFreight for shipping options and requested a pick up within three days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:S_Williams
    Date:9/3/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best Buck Spent on the Truck!
    Review:Delivered exactly what they promised. Bob was up front from the beginning and I paid exactly what my quote was. Truck was picked up in three days and was waiting for us at our destination. Had to pay cash or cashier check to driver at time of drop of... [ More ]
    Poster:Davis FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Process professional and Efficient
    Review:Once I placed the order, I was called within a couple of days with the carrier transportation information. The dispatcher arrived on time and car was delivered on schedule. The total prce paid was $1,150. I would use service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia Robinson
    Date:9/2/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport
    Review:This is the first time we had to arrange car transport on our own. It is not a fun task. Of all the companies that contacted us, AmeriFreight was one that we found more pleasant to interact with. They explained to us the process and kept us informed.... [ More ]
    Poster:lauraj
    Date:9/2/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:AmeriFreight was responsive and provided good advice in helping us coordinate the transport of our vehicle within the time frame targeted. The carriers they work with are responsible and conscientious. Communication was good all around and individu... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre
    Date:9/1/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: I passed AutoShipping 101!
    Review:I needed to ship a car to my son and used Amerifreight brokers based on reviews. This was all new to me and quite a learning experience on how auto shipping works. The carrier asigned, ETL of Dayton OH, was very good at communicating/ updating me o... [ More ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another easy shipment with Amerifreight
    Review:This is the 3rd time we have used Amerifreight to ship a car, the first 2 times being cross country. Each transaction was fast, easy, and handled perfectly. Our experience again was terrific: friendly, easy transaction handled professionally and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian B
    Date:9/1/2013 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: My car got there early.
    Review:I was starting a new job in Texas and needed my car there in time. My broker quoted a 75% likelihood my car will be picked up within 3-5 days if I paid the higher package. I did so, and it was worth it for the peace of mind. I asked for Tuesday pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:9/1/2013 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Responsive!
    Review:Jorge was very helpful, and fully explained all of the shipping options. It was difficult to find a carrier going to MT but he kept me informed and worked hard to get a carrier for me. I feel the company was very fair with me and Jorge was easy to re... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: POOR EXECUTION START TO FINISH
    Review:Any company begging for strictly 5 star reviews really doesn't care about it's customers or how they need to improve. We were beyond displeased with our experience considering we paid extra money to have a smaller window for pickup and delivery. Pi... [ More ]
    Response:To receive anything less than a five star review is a concern for us. We apologize for the inconvenience our customer has experienced with the shipment. It does happen that things do not always go as planned and sometimes we do not perform as we should. That is why we need feedback from customers. Thats why we compensate for the time customers spend doing reviews, because we know people are busy and time is valuable. Although we ask customers that we would a appreciate a 5 star review, they are under no obligation to do so. We encourage honest feedback and will accept what rating we are given. Where needed we will follow up to remedy any process or actions that caused a negative rating. Fortunately incidences like this are rare as is evident from our overwhelmingly positive reviews. We WILL go out of our way to offer our customers the BEST competitive price, coupled with the BEST service and the BEST ultimate protection in the car shipping industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/31/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport!
    Review:From start to finish, Graham at Amerifreight was helpful and communicative. He was reassuring that he would find transport for my daughter's car although New Orleans is not a popular transport destination. Graham followed up afterwards to confirm tha... [ More ]
    Poster:D RosenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Everything went perfect. Car was picked up and delivered exactly as expected and needed all the way from Georgia to California. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED!!!
    Review:I NEEDED MY CAR SHIPPED FROM RHODE ISLAND TO SAN DIEGO. AFTER DOING MY HOMEWORK I CAME ACROSS AMERIFREGHT. THEY WERE THE BEST REVIEWED CAR SHIPPING SERVICE. I SENT MY CAR AND GOT IT BACK EXACTLY WHEN THEY SAID I WOULD. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT!! I WOULD... [ More ]
    Poster:BENJAMIN
    Date:8/31/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Do yourself a favor and take this company
    Review:The only word I can think about this company is " totally awesome". Your destination to find a reliable company to transport your vehicle is right here. You don't need to go somewhere else to find the carrier for your vehicle. Agent Bob did... [ More ]
    Poster:PhiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2013 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: EAST to WEST Confidence
    Review:I had no idea what to look for in a transportation company, which was better. i consulted the internet an Amefrieght was in the top ten companies that had favorable reviews. After Bob, my broker, described everything in detail and assured his price q... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Corrigan
    Date:8/30/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:After researching all auto transport companies I chose AmeriFreight based on their outstanding BBB rating (A ) as well as all the good reviews. I had used another company in the past for my daughter's car and had damage on top of car from battery aci... [ More ]
    Poster:Helena
    Date:8/30/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:After researching all auto transport companies I chose AmeriFreight based on their outstanding BBB rating (A+) as well as all the good reviews. I had used another company in the past for my daughter's car and had damage on top of car from battery ac... [ More ]
    Poster:Helena
    Date:8/30/2013 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: arrived on time
    Review:The company took good care of the car from start to end and made sure it was delivered on time and safely. I got my car in 6 Days. [ View ]
    Poster:JULIANA PUTHOTAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2013 1:08:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74