View 146,687 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,688th Review now!
417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 BBB A+ Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The pro's in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us?

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2079 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 18.90% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 81.10% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Say way you mean, Do what you say
    Review:Process explained fully to help us understand what was involved. We were notified in plenty of time of our pick up date and helped us ensure that all was handled - even over a holiday week! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Carolyn B.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: pick up and delivery ON TIME!!!
    Review:called for less than a week notice of my needed pick up time and they were able to find me a carrier. we had to change about 3 times for the carrier because of the availability date and just to stand firm for the first quote of the 2 vehicles we were... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, Easy, and a Steal!
    Review:Be aware that AmeriFreight is a broker, not a carrier. That allows the pricing to be more competitive, but you're dealing with an additional party. I wanted something for a good price and I wasn't very picky about transport times, so i picked their l... [ More ]
    Poster:EricaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/22/2013 10:53:00 AM
    Subject: Knowledgeable - but...
    Review:Clearly knows the business environment and once we negotiated a rate that would attract drivers, got a carrier lined up promptly. However, this negotiation only took place after the I had to inquire on the status of my contract and this was after th... [ More ]
    Poster:RonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: I've done the research. Amerifreight was the right choice.
    Review:Graham at Amerifreight is a cool, no nonsense business man. This being my first time shipping a car, I was very nervous and didn't know which company to trust. I read a lot of positive reviews about Amerifreight and they gave me the lowest quote out ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gina BThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/21/2013 1:59:00 AM
    Subject: Highly recommended service
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car cross-country and I would definitely use Amerifreight again in the future. Graham was my primary contact person and he was very professional and clearly explained every step of the process. Since I was moving to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Maya Y
    Date:7/20/2013 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:My experience with Amerifreight was good. They are a broker service that finds a carrier service to ship your car. The cost ended up being much higher than what I was originally quoted, but apparently that's just how this industry works. It all depen... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:7/20/2013 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: 2000 Miles, 28 Driving Hours, 9 States... in 3 days. A first-timers experience
    Review:This review is strictly about AmeriFreight, the broker, and not the transport company. - -Methodology: I went to Transport Reviews and looked at the top 3 highest-ranking companies, which AmeriFreight was included in this list. After submitting ... [ More ]
    Poster:JasonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/20/2013 10:14:00 AM
    Review:I was hesitant about having my car's shipped due to all of the horror stories that you hear. I loved working with Bob at Amerifreight. Our cars were picked up the day after our order was posted and our cars arrived 2 days later in Ohio. The driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:LaurieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Earned my repeat business with EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service
    Review:As an active duty military service member I move my entire livelihood about once every two years. However, this was the first of my 13 interstate moves that I've need to ship a vehicle via commercial freight (and my first cross-country move), so I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Josh E.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Best auto transport I've used!!!
    Review:Very honest and straightforward company.. Great service and communication.. One company that you can trust and not worry about being scammed by.. I recommend this company to whoever needs their car transported.. Thx you Amerifreight! [ View ]
    Poster:Derek Nguyen
    Date:7/19/2013 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: The Perfect Transporter
    Review:Originally I had planned to use another company. Fortunately, I found a professional endorsement for AmeriFreight stating that they were the only car transport organization to consider. I contacted Amerifreight and was pleased from the very beginning... [ More ]
    Poster:ron zander
    Date:7/19/2013 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Another Win with Amerifreight
    Review:Excellent as always! The transport came early and got to my destination early which worked out perfectly for my schedule. They weren't able to deliver my car directly to my home but offered to do so 24 hours later free of charge (I opted to go pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea NaniniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Peace of Mind While Moving
    Review:Very easy to work with and went over the top to find us a truck to get our cars there on time. Was happy to answer questions and contact us with updates. I would recommend using this company in a heart beat. [ View ]
    Poster:Ephraim
    Date:7/19/2013 1:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Company
    Review:Found out I needed to transport my car from California to Michigan last minute. AmeriFreight had the best reviews online and as well was the most affordable option to have my car transported last minute whereas the other companies i had contacted had... [ More ]
    Poster:SandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 9:58:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreight is the Tits!
    Review:Went smoothly. One call to set it up and one call to accept the offer with a great price! ***** I will use them again next time for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:CiamaicheloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/19/2013 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: Would I use AmeriFreight again?
    Review:After submitting a request to have my car transported from New Orleans to Salt Lake City, Jorge called me with an explanation of how AmeriFreight works and an estimate of the shipping cost. Jorge handled my account throughout the experience, and res... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: OKAY
    Review:My broker at AmeriFreight was great. The only problem that I had was with the transporter of my vehicle. He told me my car would arrive, at the latest, Wednesday or Thursday, and he did not show up until latel Friday evening. Better, and more accu... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay StaffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Overjoyed with this service
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car and I was seriously stressed about the process. I called Bob because all the positive reviews he had and it really worked out well. My car arrived ahead of schedule and I couldn't be more pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:David PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: MNPLS - San Fran
    Review:Everything was quite as it should have been. Everyone was very nice and professional to deal with. No unexpected costs, delays or damage. Well worth it. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster: mike weber
    Date:7/18/2013 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Super service!
    Review:We were very impressed by Amerifreight and Graham! They did a wonderful job transporting our cars from Massachusetts to Texas. Since it was a holiday weekend we briefly lost contact with the car's carrier. Graham went out of his way to not only locat... [ More ]
    Poster:Hannah This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best Service
    Review: I am very satisfied with the service. The pick up was on time and even the delivery was on time It took just four days to get my car. Both for pick up and delivery, I received the call in advance and it helped me in getting myself ready to g... [ More ]
    Poster:ANIRUDHThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: The REAL Deal in Transport Shipping
    Review:Graham with AmeriFreight was open and honest about the cost of my shipment. There were no hidden fees or funny business. He found a transport to ship my vehicle across the country without a scratch on it. Thanks, Graham! [ View ]
    Poster:MoniqueThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Made Easy!
    Review:After doing a great deal of research on car transport companies, I decided to use AmeriFreight and I'm so happy I did! Jorge was incredibly helpful from the beginning in helping us decide the package that made most sense for us. We did not have much ... [ More ]
    Poster:PriyaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: California to Virginia
    Review:We are a military family and we moved two vehicles from Southern California to Northern Virginia area. Graham AmeriFrieght was very professional and walked us through the process. They answered all our questions and allowed us to feel confident abo... [ More ]
    Poster:David EverlyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport
    Review:I appreciated having one person to contact throughout the transport experience. Knowing I had Graham's direct line made me feel secure with the process of shipping my car from San Diego to Virginia. I could call him directly, and not be put on hold o... [ More ]
    Poster:RachelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight anything but a Rogue
    Review:It was essential for my daughter to have her Nissan Rogue once she moved to Las Angeles to live and work. Can you imagine functioning in LA without your own means of transportation? Shipping the vehicle across the country, therefore, became the ord... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert NemeroffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Ship car
    Review:Guy was nice. Car got there fast. Was in good condition. Shipping company nice. Nikolas auto transporter was great [ View ]
    Poster:Mary ciampiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/18/2013 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Sure Was Speedy When I Was Needy!
    Review:This experience exceeded my expectations.! I was quite nervous about transporting my primary transportation clear across the country, but AmeriFreight put my concerns at ease and the entire process was simple, true to description, any my car made it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ebony B
    Date:7/18/2013 2:25:00 AM
    Subject: Fast shipping
    Review:Bob was very good and got me setup with a shipping company. HE EVEN KNOCKED OFF $50 DOLLORS FOR ME...I WOULD USE THEM [ View ]
    Poster:Danny Dang
    Date:7/18/2013 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:Communication was excellent. Driver picked up car in PA on Saturday and Delivered in Texas by Monday. I am more than satisfied. Car delivered in good condition.A completely satisfied customer. Will use the service again if necessary. Thanks Bob. [ View ]
    Poster:Venkat
    Date:7/17/2013 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had my car shipped from W.A to C.A. It took only 4 to 5 days for the shipping. The staff is nice and polite. The shipping is effective. I would choose Amerifreight again if I have to ship my car again. [ View ]
    Poster:Chun LiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: shipment of truck
    Review:My overall concern about this whole experience was that the quote I recieved for the shipment was $895.00, The actual cost was $1150.00, I believe that if you give a honest and accurate quote you will have happier customers. My issue is with the ship... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Beattie
    Date:7/17/2013 9:15:00 PM
    Subject: Superb .Excellent service ....peoria to CA
    Review:After alot of research i found this company and read reviews every day almost for a week..they have bad reviews due to which i was scared but ratio of bad reviews were very less.......then made a decision to go with them...bob was excellent even thou... [ More ]
    Poster:Swathi
    Date:7/17/2013 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: WAS PLEASED WITH EVERY STEP!
    Review:This was my first time shipping my car over many states to my new home. At first, I didn't know where to start. Had so many quotes and many different dispatchers calling me but they didn't make me feel content or satisfied. I needed to have my pre... [ More ]
    Poster:HLorThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Return customer
    Review:I have used the brokering services of AmeriFreight twice now to ship my wife's car during a military permanent change of station move, and have had no issues with their service either time. Their customer service was excellent in both cases, and I w... [ More ]
    Poster:KyleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 1:43:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with AmeriFreight. I appreciate the time Bob took up front to explain the car transport process as a whole. That helped me to make the best choice for the timeframe and cost. He was very clear about pricing and there were no ... [ More ]
    Poster:KatieThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Review of AmeriFreight
    Review:I was contacted promptly with a quote of 850$ or so. I confirmed & signed up for the 95$ AFTa plan. Initially, I had wanted a delivery date of 2 July. I waited a week & did not hear anything. I called Graham who ensured me that my order had b... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie WessellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/17/2013 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I was impressed with the ease of the shipping once Amerifreight was contacted. Pricing was very reasonable. I cancelled my first order and given a refund promptly. I re-scheduled the shipment at a later date without any problem. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe S.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent and Smooth
    Review:Great experience with AmeriFreight and Bob. Professional and informative, smooth transaction, hassle free. There was no misleading information and everything is up front. The car is delivered earlier than estimation. Overall I was happy with the qual... [ More ]
    Poster:PlanoUserThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: nice lower rack
    Review:Ameri Freight was prompt in returning all calls and answering all my questions. Rachael Dixon my primary contact, was very honest and helped me ship my '67 Mustang within the confined dates I had to pick it up and drop it off. I requested for my car... [ More ]
    Poster:DawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 6:28:00 PM
    Subject: Easy and professional - turn key service
    Review:Jorge was my contact at Amerifreight and I had a very good experience here. He was very courteous and professional when handling my transport needs. There were many questions and he answered with patience and honesty. The carrier was also very frie... [ More ]
    Poster:EllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 5:55:00 PM
    Review:DISCLAIMER: Amerifreight is a service in which THEY contact many shipping dealers FOR YOU. You are not shipping your car directly through them. They are not held responsible for your car; the auto shipping company, in my case, D.R. Auto Carrier, is. ... [ More ]
    Poster:TLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Stop looking this is the one!
    Review:Seriously stop looking and calling all those companies this is the one to go with. I had been doing my research for a month or so and almost gave up with all the horror stories out there. Also having to call all those other companies who made the p... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus DeAndaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: great job!
    Review:great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience great job team! job was on time, and just slightly over budget - good experience grea... [ More ]
    Poster:Neil S
    Date:7/16/2013 9:50:00 AM
    Subject: A knowledgable resource
    Review:AmeriFreight and Bob Turner were both invaluable partners to have. Moving across the country was a scary and daunting task, especially since we had toship a car. Bob was recommended by a friend and didnt disappoint. He was knowledgeable, friendly, an... [ More ]
    Poster:trevormacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/16/2013 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: Ok
    Review:Car was picked up on time and was told to call after 5 days to get an update on delivery time. I called after 7 days and the transport company was not able to give me any info on where the car was or when it was due for delivery. The next thing I hea... [ More ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shippment
    Review:Graham was helpful and prompt in finding us a carrier. The carrier was very polite and professional. Car arrived in the same condition in left =) [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection, Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Ken This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service - Very responsive
    Review:AMERIFREIGHT was a great service to use; fast, easy, and the customer service representatives were a pleasure to work with. Anything I needed, they were only a call away. Would highly recommend and use again in the future. The price was affordable... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:JordanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/15/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service - Very responsive
    Date:7/15/2013 1:36:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71