View 149,465 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,466th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Google us. Read our customer reviews. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB, over 8000 5 star reviews on transportreviews.com, A+ rated by the AFta PLAN, Over 400 5 star reviews on Google, top rated on transportrankings.com. No company compares. Can you afford NOT to ship with us? Please note. We do compensate customers for reviews, good or bad. It helps us to get honest feedback on how we have done regarding customer satisfaction and how we can continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2128 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.35% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.65% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: No hesitation in giving a referral...
    Review:Super fast and professional moving experience. Driver showed up when he communicated he would and arrived with my car at an easy pick up destination of my choosing. A very positive experience! [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:WinstonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Great experience! They were honest and went over the process on detail. The car was picked when they said it would be and it arrived in California before I did. I would recommend them and use this company myself again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ari HamiltonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reliable
    Review:I would absolutely use this service again. It was very easy and I got exactly what I was looking for and what was promised to me. There were no hidden fees of any kind. The people I dealt with were professional and friendly. All in all it was a g... [ More ]
    Poster:C Kent
    Date:9/5/2013 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shaky start but turned out great
    Review:I was very unfamiliar withe the car transport process, and accepted a lowball quote from Jorge, based on Amerifreights positive reviews. After further researching the process I realized the broker pins the quote price to a carrier board which the c... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/5/2013 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I used this company last summer to transport my BMW M3 cross country - everything worked out very well and I got the car in perfect condition and on time. That is why I used them again this summer to ship my daughters car to college. Got the bid c... [ More ]
    Poster:Marc Myers
    Date:9/4/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: AMERIFREIGHT - Simply the Best
    Review:After placing an inquiry with Amerifreight, I was put in contact with Graham, a representative. He was extremely courteous and professional to deal with. I was moving across the country some 2000 miles from Simi Valley California to Hendersonville T... [ More ]
    Poster:Bradley CochraneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: My baby...
    Review:This was the first time I ever used a car carrier. I was a little confused at first that Amerifreight was actually a broker for the independent truck drivers. Then after shopping around, I found that this was common in the industry. Their prices were... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:PeggyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amerifreight is Great
    Review:First time shipping my car and it was across the country. Rachael and Amerifreight made it extremely easy. No hassle and no strings attached. Car was scheduled to be picked up on Sunday and delivered the following Sunday. Instead, it was picked up Su... [ More ]
    Poster:SherwinB
    Date:9/4/2013 1:28:00 AM
    Subject: very courteous, on time, & friendly..
    Review:Both the local picking up driver and the delivering drivers (at the destination for delivery) were very pleasant and nice... Vehicle was delivered with care, on time, and just fine. I would use them again and relay to others if they would be lookin... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Belinda SteffensThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2013 12:52:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight is great!
    Review:This was my first time ever shipping a car and wouldn't be my last! Graham great to deal with, kept me updated during the entire process and made me feel at ease with the whole process. I shipped a beautiful Evo from IL to FL and got the car in 4 day... [ More ]
    Poster:David Berns
    Date:9/3/2013 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: They delivered exactly what they said they would
    Review:After researching car shipping on line and then requesting quotes I was bombarded with emails and phone calls. Some companies called as many as 15 times. Amerifreight called once and emailed once. They gave me the price and they gave me all the infor... [ More ]
    Poster:Gavin Russell This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: trouble in scheduling
    Review:What AmeriFreight does for you is basically find a car carrier that fits your schedule/requests. They DO NOT transport your car by themselves. So suggestion/estimation AmeriFreight gives you is based on their "average" experience in the pas... [ More ]
    Poster:tkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:Intially there were many problems getting a confirmed pick up - delivery date and driver, we had severall drivers cancel and it was a very stressful process. I had the car delivered to my University and when I left for school the date of delivery was... [ More ]
    Poster:R.PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2013 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, effective and on-time
    Review:The whole process was quick, clean and without any problems. I was moving from Silicon Valley, CA to Indianapolis, Indiana. Without much planning on my part, I contacted AmeriFreight for shipping options and requested a pick up within three days. ... [ More ]
    Poster:S_Williams
    Date:9/3/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best Buck Spent on the Truck!
    Review:Delivered exactly what they promised. Bob was up front from the beginning and I paid exactly what my quote was. Truck was picked up in three days and was waiting for us at our destination. Had to pay cash or cashier check to driver at time of drop of... [ More ]
    Poster:Davis FamilyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2013 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Process professional and Efficient
    Review:Once I placed the order, I was called within a couple of days with the carrier transportation information. The dispatcher arrived on time and car was delivered on schedule. The total prce paid was $1,150. I would use service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Olivia Robinson
    Date:9/2/2013 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Coast to coast transport
    Review:This is the first time we had to arrange car transport on our own. It is not a fun task. Of all the companies that contacted us, AmeriFreight was one that we found more pleasant to interact with. They explained to us the process and kept us informed.... [ More ]
    Poster:lauraj
    Date:9/2/2013 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Exceeded Expectations
    Review:AmeriFreight was responsive and provided good advice in helping us coordinate the transport of our vehicle within the time frame targeted. The carriers they work with are responsible and conscientious. Communication was good all around and individu... [ More ]
    Poster:Andre
    Date:9/1/2013 11:29:00 PM
    Subject: I passed AutoShipping 101!
    Review:I needed to ship a car to my son and used Amerifreight brokers based on reviews. This was all new to me and quite a learning experience on how auto shipping works. The carrier asigned, ETL of Dayton OH, was very good at communicating/ updating me o... [ More ]
    Poster:LoriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/1/2013 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another easy shipment with Amerifreight
    Review:This is the 3rd time we have used Amerifreight to ship a car, the first 2 times being cross country. Each transaction was fast, easy, and handled perfectly. Our experience again was terrific: friendly, easy transaction handled professionally and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian B
    Date:9/1/2013 8:43:00 AM
    Subject: My car got there early.
    Review:I was starting a new job in Texas and needed my car there in time. My broker quoted a 75% likelihood my car will be picked up within 3-5 days if I paid the higher package. I did so, and it was worth it for the peace of mind. I asked for Tuesday pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:9/1/2013 12:09:00 AM
    Subject: Responsive!
    Review:Jorge was very helpful, and fully explained all of the shipping options. It was difficult to find a carrier going to MT but he kept me informed and worked hard to get a carrier for me. I feel the company was very fair with me and Jorge was easy to re... [ More ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: POOR EXECUTION START TO FINISH
    Review:Any company begging for strictly 5 star reviews really doesn't care about it's customers or how they need to improve. We were beyond displeased with our experience considering we paid extra money to have a smaller window for pickup and delivery. Pi... [ More ]
    Response:To receive anything less than a five star review is a concern for us. We apologize for the inconvenience our customer has experienced with the shipment. It does happen that things do not always go as planned and sometimes we do not perform as we should. That is why we need feedback from customers. Thats why we compensate for the time customers spend doing reviews, because we know people are busy and time is valuable. Although we ask customers that we would a appreciate a 5 star review, they are under no obligation to do so. We encourage honest feedback and will accept what rating we are given. Where needed we will follow up to remedy any process or actions that caused a negative rating. Fortunately incidences like this are rare as is evident from our overwhelmingly positive reviews. We WILL go out of our way to offer our customers the BEST competitive price, coupled with the BEST service and the BEST ultimate protection in the car shipping industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/31/2013 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport!
    Review:From start to finish, Graham at Amerifreight was helpful and communicative. He was reassuring that he would find transport for my daughter's car although New Orleans is not a popular transport destination. Graham followed up afterwards to confirm tha... [ More ]
    Poster:D RosenbergThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Everything went perfect. Car was picked up and delivered exactly as expected and needed all the way from Georgia to California. [ View ]
    Poster:JohnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/31/2013 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: AS GOOD AS ADVERTISED!!!
    Review:I NEEDED MY CAR SHIPPED FROM RHODE ISLAND TO SAN DIEGO. AFTER DOING MY HOMEWORK I CAME ACROSS AMERIFREGHT. THEY WERE THE BEST REVIEWED CAR SHIPPING SERVICE. I SENT MY CAR AND GOT IT BACK EXACTLY WHEN THEY SAID I WOULD. THE SERVICE WAS GREAT!! I WOULD... [ More ]
    Poster:BENJAMIN
    Date:8/31/2013 12:25:00 AM
    Subject: Do yourself a favor and take this company
    Review:The only word I can think about this company is " totally awesome". Your destination to find a reliable company to transport your vehicle is right here. You don't need to go somewhere else to find the carrier for your vehicle. Agent Bob did... [ More ]
    Poster:PhiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2013 11:53:00 PM
    Subject: EAST to WEST Confidence
    Review:I had no idea what to look for in a transportation company, which was better. i consulted the internet an Amefrieght was in the top ten companies that had favorable reviews. After Bob, my broker, described everything in detail and assured his price q... [ More ]
    Poster:Douglas Corrigan
    Date:8/30/2013 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:After researching all auto transport companies I chose AmeriFreight based on their outstanding BBB rating (A ) as well as all the good reviews. I had used another company in the past for my daughter's car and had damage on top of car from battery aci... [ More ]
    Poster:Helena
    Date:8/30/2013 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: BEST AUTO TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:After researching all auto transport companies I chose AmeriFreight based on their outstanding BBB rating (A+) as well as all the good reviews. I had used another company in the past for my daughter's car and had damage on top of car from battery ac... [ More ]
    Poster:Helena
    Date:8/30/2013 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: arrived on time
    Review:The company took good care of the car from start to end and made sure it was delivered on time and safely. I got my car in 6 Days. [ View ]
    Poster:JULIANA PUTHOTAThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/30/2013 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: proper pricing and brokerage service
    Review:was the best option pricewise, and has been safe dealing with the company..xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxox [ View ]
    Poster:diego
    Date:8/29/2013 7:35:00 PM
    Review:Graham was very helpful when it came to picking out the best ship out date for me. The car was delivered on time and dent free. Everyone was curdious and informative. [ View ]
    Poster:Katie TuckerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2013 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Painless Transport
    Review:Amerifreight was very professional during the entire process of my shipment. The broker was informative, accessable, and delivered on the promised deadlines. Amerifreight was not my initial broker, but after missed deadlines at my original broker A... [ More ]
    Poster:James Woods
    Date:8/29/2013 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Bob is the man!
    Review:I would use this service again in a second! Bob was prompt and answered honestly all the time. At first there was a bit of confusion with the carrier, but Bob handled it professionally and my car arrived earlier then expected! [ View ]
    Poster:DDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/29/2013 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: highly recommended
    Review:this company can provide a very good service. I was in harry to move from Los Angeles to Cleveland and really need to ship my car ASAP. They found a driver for me almost immediately after I contact them and that driver only use 6 days to ship my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jiyuan Kang
    Date:8/29/2013 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: PA - CA
    Review:It was a pleasure working with Rachel Dixon. She was very informative and returned my emails promptly. I found this whole process to be very frustrating. It took longer than I expected to find a carrier, to be delivered, and was more money than I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily TrevinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!!
    Review:We had a great experience dealing with Graham and AmeriFreight and would definitely use them again. Graham made sure to always keep us in the loop about our car, and when it would be picked up for shipping. After the car was delivered, he made sure t... [ More ]
    Poster:KristinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 4:56:00 PM
    Subject: Didn't go as smooth as though it would.
    Review:This is the second time that I have shipped a vehicle. Rachael did an excellent job communicating with me and even followed up after the move was complete. It ended up costing alot more than what was originally quoted. We started out at the Rock Bott... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:8/28/2013 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific Transport
    Review:AmeriFreight provided terrific service in transporting my car from California to Wisconsin. The car was picked up exactly when I was told and delivered exactly when expected. Jorge from AmeriFreight kept me informed about the pick-up process and wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:8/28/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: My experience lived up to their reputation and ratings
    Review:I needed to transport 2 vehicles for my job relocation from Chicago to Tucson. Having read horror stories about the unregulated transport business and being leery about the process, I was very happy that I used AmeriFreight for my transport. I had ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:8/28/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great Car Shipment
    Review:My car was picked up and delivered on time, it arrived in the same condition it left in. The driver was very nice. The entire process was very easy. [ View ]
    Poster:Amy AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: First Time User
    Review:I have previously never shipped a car and I found AmeriFreight through online searching and a couple of references. AmeriFreight connected me to Old School Transport and they were easy to work with, prompt and friendly. I spoke / interacted with Rach... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul F.
    Date:8/28/2013 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: Truckin, like the do-dah man
    Review:Sometimes the lights al shinin on me . . . . Seriously - This was my first time faced with shipping a vehicle across the nation. Never had the need before. I must say the experience was not at all painful. Bob Turner of AmeriFreight was fantastic... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert ElwellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2013 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Never Agreed To The Discount
    Review:Although I did not agree with their "Terms Of Review" of leaving at least a fair review for a $50 discount, they were pretty good. They will find a transporter because they do not own a fleet to ship goods. It didn't take but two days to f... [ More ]
    Poster:JuanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: First and perfect experience
    Review:Because I had never ship my car so I had been searching on the internet for car shipping brokers for few weeks; after searching I finally decided to choose AmeriFreight. I contacted Graham through international phone calls and finally made the deal. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Siren
    Date:8/27/2013 10:40:00 PM
    Subject: revire of process
    Review:Even with some minor truck problems the driver kept in constant contact by cell phone and kept us informed. Very pleased with the whole process [ View ]
    Poster:Louise LashawThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent, Honest, and Immediate Help
    Review:I highly recommend AmeriFreight Car shipping service. I called them when the carrier that was originally supposed to pick up my car failed to come through, so it was very last minute and we were very anxious to have the car picked up and delivered as... [ More ]
    Poster:Lauren TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 4:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional and Efficient Service!
    Review:Bob was very professional and honest with me from the start, letting me know that it has been difficult getting truck drivers to transport from Ohio to California since most of them fill up their trucks on the east coast and head out west directly wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Elisa
    Date:8/27/2013 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: trucking review
    Review:Gatlin Farms Trucking was great to deal with, the truck driver and his wife were most accomodating and courteous and they did everything they promised. We were very satisfied. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachel, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Howard BowenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2013 12:59:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73