View 150,695 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,696th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:(877) 719 0916 A+ BBB Rated
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 1 Month. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. A+ Rated and accredited with the BBB. Reviews are critical for us in order to ensure the high standard of service we are known for in the industry. Most if not all leading companies on transportreviews offer some form of compensation for reviews. In the past Amerifreight has encouraged customers to leave reviews on our services on various review websites by offering discounts or rebates. There was no requirement that reviews needed to be positive only. Compensation was provided for good or bad reviews. However, as from 10/8/2014 we have dispensed with providing any form of compensation for reviews. Reviews indicating that they have been compensated for still after 10/8/2014 are the last of the remaining compensated reviews.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 2150 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 19.55% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 80.45% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Delivered as promised
    Review:I was trying to transport my 05 Camry from central Jersey to Texas. I contacted multiple transport companies and finally decided to go with a top rated company which is 5 star rated. I paid the advance of $177 and they committed to pick up the vehicl... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Dharma Padala
    Date:9/24/2013 10:34:00 PM
    Subject: Completely wonderful
    Review:So I have never shipped a car before. I recently bought a new classic car, I needed the best so I called AmeriFreight after researching all the other carriers and trying to coordinate it alone. Bob helped me out, helped me with my price range and w... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:N Razorback
    Date:9/24/2013 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience: Under-Promised and Over-Delivered!
    Review:This was my first experience hiring a broker to transport one of my vehicles. I'm very particular about my cars, this one being a 2003 Mustang. I was concerned for 3 reasons; it had a nice custom paint job and wheels, was lowered by 2 inches, and had... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike T
    Date:9/24/2013 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: got my car cross country in 3 days
    Review:I chose the economy package after discussing my options with bob and received a call back within a few hours saying that he had a driver for my 2 vehicles. He had initially told me that there was only a 25% chance of my cars getting a bid, but I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:9/24/2013 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: Wow Factor!
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a car and it was wonderful! Graham responded immediately everytime I called and it was like talking to my son. He promised, he delivered, he followed up. He even called me when our car broke down and we ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheila King
    Date:9/24/2013 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:We recently used Amerifreight to transport two vehicles from New York to Florida. We have used Amerifreight numerous times and have always had a good experience with them. The vehicles were picked up on time and delivered earlier then we expected. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Leanne DrgacThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: always available and forthright
    Review:Bob did an excellent job and was always available to answer questions; and i had many. He was forthright in his answers even when they were not directly to his advantage. He was on top of the job at all times. i only have one complaint, and it has ... [ More ]
    Poster:jeffrey fosterThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping made easy
    Review:I would love to leave a well detailed review of this company, but I am too busy with my job and school work. I just wanted to give kudos when it is deserved. From beginning to end, Rachel's service have been outstanding. Overall great company. Custo... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:9/24/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipping vehicle
    Review:Pros- Pickup was available next day. Car was shipped way earlier than quoted. Got a deal using closed carrier. Cons- Doesn't work weekends. Had to leave voicemails when calling. Was told car would be 7 to 10 days and got there early so I had... [ More ]
    Poster:LuisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: I Received My Trucks With No Damage!
    Review:Hello everyone, I can honestly say that I received my 2 trucks on time with no damage. It was a lot of dead bugs on it but that is normal. Grahm at AmeriFright quoted me $1,700. I paid a $500 deposit and paid the Carrier the $1,200 cash when he deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:Ms. DunnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: First Class Service!
    Review:I had a classic car shipped from near Des Moines, IA to Austin, TX. The car was picked up timely on a Friday morning, and delivered as promised early Sunday afternoon. The truck driver stayed in touch during the 3-day trip, letting me know where he... [ More ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Jorge 678-608-0525 [ view ]
    Poster:Roney
    Date:9/24/2013 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: Philly to Cali
    Review:I have a great experience with AmeriFreight. After placing the order online, I was contacted promptly after 3 days with a carrier that would be leaving on the very same day within 4 hours. The service was quick and meticulous except for an offer to u... [ More ]
    Poster:ReshmaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Ship It... Ship It Good!
    Review:Bottom Line Up Front: AmeriFreight was able to get my car delivered from Illinois to California successfully without any damage or extreme headache. Jorge was very nice and he was more than willing to help me through every step of the process. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:ScottThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 9:52:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Could not have asked for better service. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight. Rachael went out of her way to make sure we were at ease. Joe the car carrier driver kept in touch throughout the transport trip. Excellent service all around. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Rachael, 678-608-0566 [ view ]
    Poster:Janet R
    Date:9/23/2013 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding serivice
    Review:They called me on the phone and where very helpful explained how the whole situation would work. They picked the car up the exact day that I wanted and got it home on two days with no damage. Would use again. [ View ]
    Response:Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714 408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Casey
    Date:9/23/2013 9:09:00 PM
    Subject: Sea to Shing Sea!
    Review:I've recently relocated from CA to CT. AmeriFreight made the shipping of my car extremely easy. They met my timeframe for both pick up in CA and delivery in CT. I would definately recommend AmeriFreight! [ View ]
    Poster:DK
    Date:9/23/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fast Delivery
    Review:Very good service. 3 days from ca to fl. Picked up Monday got it Friday.Driver always kept me up do date. Avery nice guy. knows his business. Will use again!! [ View ]
    Poster:HansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Both broker and carrier provided great service. They made my move to California smooth and worry free. I would highly recommend their services. [ View ]
    Poster:Janet R
    Date:9/23/2013 10:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:This is my second time shipping my car, and I'd have to say I was much more satisfied with AmeriFreight than the other broker that I've used. Graham has been very helpful throughout the whole process. He found me a very well respected carrier company... [ More ]
    Poster:PaulThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2013 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Amerifreight
    Review:I had a old pickup that needed to be transported about 1300 miles. Amerifreight found a driver within a few days and had this old beauty on its way in no time. Customer service was exceptional and every question I had was answered by email or phone... [ More ]
    Poster:Austin
    Date:9/22/2013 7:48:00 PM
    Subject: Stark Raving Mad!!!!
    Review:I am stark-raving mad about Ameri-Freight!!! Mad meaning Mad About You!!! From the instant our phone conversation started, I heard the concern of wanting to ensure that a smooth transport, on time was his goal, as mine. I was skeptical and thought...... [ More ]
    Poster:VDennis
    Date:9/22/2013 8:37:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect if weren't for the pickup problem
    Review:The final price is around $235 higher than the quoted price, but anyway, it is still in the reasonable range. It takes around one month from placing an order to final delivery: two weeks to find and secure a carrier, one week waiting for the carrie... [ More ]
    Poster:Yolanda
    Date:9/21/2013 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have used AmeriFreight for several of my collector car. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and their scheduling expertise is unmatched. I would highly recommend Mr Jorge Carter at AmeriFreight for any of your auto shipping needs. My Camry was picke... [ More ]
    Poster:kiranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/21/2013 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Competent, Courteous and Credible
    Review:Amerifreight made a very stressful situtation (when my daughter became very ill and had to be quickly moved to Seattle area for medical treatment) a pleasant, easy, and hassle free experience. I was quickly contacted by Bob after requesting a quote.... [ More ]
    Poster:SheriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: Transport througjh Amerifreight
    Review:Overall pleased and did receive car in good order; My first long distance transport, did not know what to expect; May have been a bit unlucky with car/route, as it did take 8 days from booking to pickup, and did pay 200.00 above priority level; Conta... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:9/20/2013 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Clarks Summit to Cali
    Review:Bob did a great job at explaining how the process would go in detail, and was very patient with me and my questions. The car arrived a day early, which worked out even better for my schedule :) [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Bob 714-408-4422 [ view ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:9/20/2013 12:05:00 PM
    Subject: Came Through When I Needed It- Again!
    Review:This year has sucked: divorce, lawyers, quitting jobs, moving cross country. What's even worse, I had to leave my clean Lincoln LS parked on a Queens street while I flew back to Nebraska. In NYC, if a parking ticket or two get overlooked, you get... [ More ]
    Poster:RickThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Response Times / Lied About Pricing
    Review:Before shipping my car, I did extensive research on what company to use, and decided to go with Amerifreight because they were the only company that looked even remotely reputable based on what I had read online. I went to their website and reques... [ More ]
    Response:It is always disappointing when we receive unsatisfactory feedback from our customers. Although prices are never guaranteed we try to be accurate in our estimation on premium orders. This was a Priority Preferred order and should have moved within 5 days. Because of us not being able to deliver as promised we contributed $200 towards the extra cost to get the customer's car shipped. That was most of our service fee. What is not acceptable at all is that we have neglected to communicate sufficiently with our customer. We will follow up on this with our freight agent and take the necessary action needed to improve on better communication with our customers. We appreciate this honest feedback from our customer and apologize for the less than satisfactory shipment experience. Feedback of all types are what we need to ensure we do not become complacent but continue to work hard to retain our reputation as the best respected and professional car shipping company in the industry. [ view ]
    Poster:Chuck C
    Date:9/20/2013 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Not bad
    Review:It's my first time for shipping a car. I got quotes from several companies, and AmeriFreight was the cheapest, so I selected it. But the price was not the final price, it looked they suggested some dumped price, and they increased it according to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sechang
    Date:9/20/2013 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Positive review of tranportation of my Truck
    Review:I was pleased with the delivery of my truck from Idaho to ny. It was picked up promtly and delvered ahead of my estimation of the delivery. Ameri freight- Representative - Graham was very helpful courteously and timely in his performance of thiis c... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 10:13:00 AM
    Subject: Really Good
    Review:Once my car was picked I had no problems what so ever. The driver even took the car off the truck and drove it to my apartment! Great service [ View ]
    Poster:ChristianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/20/2013 1:18:00 AM
    Subject: WOW, Choose AmeriFreight you will not be sorry
    Review:I did a lot of research on-line to find an auto transport company that had an excellent rating. AmeriFreight not only had all excellent reviews on every website I checked, it also belongs to the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. I also rece... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathy
    Date:9/19/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Graham
    Review:I experienced a few problems when I dealt with the carrier directly, however, Graham was very supportive in resolving the issues for me. [ View ]
    Response:(Google us - Best BBB rated car shipping) Discount rates, AFta protection - Graham, 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:L. SimmonsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great service overall, would use them again.
    Review:I was quite pleased. Really easy, no complaints. Jorge stayed in close contact, calling and/or emailing to let me know when things changed along the way. My car arrived safe and sound. Really easy! [ View ]
    Poster:CalvinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: NH to CA
    Review:It took 18 days to have my car picked up, and I had to add $300 to the total cost. Not very happy about it. The agent should have provided me with a more accurate quote. The original quote apparently did not work out very well, so that no driver woul... [ More ]
    Poster:DDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was excellent
    Review:Graham was very helpful. He had good ideas about saving money and followed up promptly about the delivery and bid changes to attract drivers. [ View ]
    Poster:T Draper
    Date:9/19/2013 3:14:00 PM
    Subject: Had to pay 300 more, poor response time, repeatedly needed to be followed up on
    Review:This review is really for Amerifreight as a shipping agent, not the carrier at all (the carrier, VIP Shipping, was fast, cooperative and the car was undamaged. They were also highly responsive with reporting location and keeping me up to speed on th... [ More ]
    Poster:A T This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 12:51:00 AM
    Review:Very reliable car transport company. Great service. If I need my car shipped in the future, I will contact this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brittany SThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/19/2013 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Transport from MA to CA
    Review:This is 3rd time shipping a auto & it was the BEST experience ever!! Jorge was awesome (friendly, explained each step of the transport process, guided me through the decision process and bent backwards to get a driver to trans my vehicle from Shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Jose Solivan
    Date:9/18/2013 11:32:00 PM
    Subject: Star Wars Transport
    Review:I might as well have just said "Scotti, beam me up!" Because that is how easy and efficient it was to transport this full size Ford F150 across country! When I say "full size" I mean 6+ feet tall, Ford truck, lifted and in absolu... [ More ]
    Poster:Vanessa
    Date:9/18/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service from Bob, bad experience on picking up
    Review:Bob was able to find the shipping company fast, so making confirmation and paper work was fast and easy. However, the shipping company Auto Jet Transport has very bad communication. I was the one contacted AJ first. He said he will pick up the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Wei TThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 11:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipped Successfully, Poor Customer Service
    Review:Amerifreight successfully found a carrier on relatively short notice. The carrier was respectful and on time, and I think the price was reasonable ($950 from Mass to Florida) for the good carrier service and the timeframe. I appreciated not having to... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good customer service
    Review:Amerifreight was good in explaining the procedure and types of contracts, and prompt at answering calls and responding to concerns. Overall they are a good broker, and got me a shipping company within the time frame and budget I had in mind. However,... [ More ]
    Poster:YJThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:The driver was great. he showed up on time in spite of the fact that the car was in a remote rural area and was delivered early across the country. what's not to like? [ View ]
    Poster:Lutz Giebel
    Date:9/18/2013 9:14:00 PM
    Subject: DON'T WAIT - USE AMERIFREIGHT
    Review:I was so lucky to find (internet) & use Amerifreight. Graham was so patient & informative. At 68 & a female, I am a new at this. I would recommend this company to everyone I know. The price was GREAT. The carrier, Ed, was so nice &a... [ More ]
    Poster:Carol Rosselli
    Date:9/18/2013 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Awesomeness awaits with Amerifreight
    Review:This company has the best customer service I have ever dealt with. Graham was very knowledgable, communicative and a true professional. He explained everything in detail and followed through quickly with emails and phone calls. I did a lot of res... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie KThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Car shipment
    Review:We had to ship two cars and we could transport both cars together and it arrvied on the estimated day itself. I would prefer using their service again. [ View ]
    Poster:asasiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: From Massachusetts to California in 5 Days
    Review:We moved two vehicles with pick-up on Sept. 6 and delivery Sept. 11. Graham, of AmeriFreight, was knowledgeable of the various price points and delivery possibilities. Given the tight dates required for our cross-country move, we opted to offer o... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Easy/Fast
    Review:We shipped an old 89 Subaru for my 16 year old son from Colorado to Connecticut. The process was easy and fast as you can imagine the excitement of my 16 years olds first car sitting in our driveway. Thanks so much! [ View ]
    Poster:Sherri EvansThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 9:12:00 AM
    Subject: AmeriFreigt takes the fright out of transport!
    Review:AmeriFreight had the right name to draw my attention. My family tries to support American businesses. That is why they were perfect to transport our Jeep across the country. Was I worried? Who wouldn't worry about shipping a brand new car 2900 mil... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna BarbanoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/18/2013 1:16:00 AM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74